Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I'll tell you something - I ADORE my own cooking.

"Gurl, is you a fancy cook?" - you're probably wondering.

My answer is NO, I am not a fancy cook. But what I do cook, tastes absolutely delicious. I made the most delicious bolognese sauce this evening, using turkey mince (I think you call mince, chuck or maybe ground turkey - but I am not sure - but, my God, it was good).

[bold]MAIN QUESTION: Do you like your own cooking?[/bold]

What are you best at? What are your best dishes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115January 19, 2018 5:10 PM

Nice stock image you're passing off as your own there.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 9:06 PM

I'm good with eggs.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 9:18 PM

Actually, I am a good cook, and turkey has no place in any Italian cooking, rube.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 9:24 PM

Yes. And many agree I am a good cook. Best thing I make are meatballs. I've had Italians tell me mine are better than their mothers. And that I must keep that information to myself. LMAO, no problem dude

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2018 9:26 PM

Good brandied cranberries, I can handle those.

Tip of the day: Add gratuitous turkey to [italic]all[/italic] of your Italian recipes, just to blow up r3's skirt.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2018 9:32 PM

You can get a great deal of satisfaction out of cooking for yourself, because you can use fresh ingredients and make it the way you want (use the amount of spices you want, for example). You do something good for yourself and get a feeling of having accomplished something good.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2018 9:36 PM

Turkey goes with everything!

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2018 9:38 PM

My best dish is quiche, since I don't make it unless I have really good cheese, and have the time to make a proper, flaky crust from scratch. I have no problems with ground turkey: my Mom's original chili recipe calls for ground beef (specifically ground chuck), but she started using half ground turkey and half ground beef, and it was just as good as the original recipe.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2018 10:23 PM

Yes, I do. Why bother cooking if you didn't?

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2018 10:24 PM

Turkey Bolognese ?

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2018 10:28 PM

They say I’m good with all kinds of meaty balls.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2018 10:32 PM

Gurl @ R10 - Cooked by me it's delicious and much lighter than using beef.

[quote]Nice stock image you're passing off as your own there.

I wasn't passing it off as my own there - I was using it for illustration purposes. Next time I'll photograph it and send it in. I promise.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2018 10:34 PM

I agree with the others. Turkey bolognese is offensive to good cooks everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2018 10:36 PM

Grilled cheese!

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2018 10:39 PM

I like to make pies.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2018 10:42 PM

[quote]I agree with the others. Turkey bolognese is offensive to good cooks everywhere.

Nonsense - you and your gurlfriends have no imagination.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2018 10:42 PM

R15,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2018 10:44 PM

AND... it's a testimony to my good cooking, that I can make a bolognese taste so good using turkey mince.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2018 10:49 PM

Didn't Liberace used to close his show by doing the Turkey mince?

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2018 10:58 PM

I wouldn't make something like OP's recipe myself but I do like my own cooking to the extent that spontaneous dinner invites from friends annoy me when I've planned to cook something in particular on a certain day. On the one hand I want to be sociable on the other hand damn it I really want to have the pan-roasted swordfish I had planned to make.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2018 11:00 PM

OP is forevermore Mincing Turkey.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2018 11:00 PM

The Op is Fannie Craddock.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2018 11:02 PM

My food tastes great. My food plating sucks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2018 11:03 PM

R8 -= Ina.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2018 11:03 PM

I'm hungry.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2018 11:04 PM

OP, gurl, do you drain your pasta?!

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2018 11:17 PM

Another one of OP's authentic classics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 11:23 PM

Dear God, was changing channels yesterday but not fast enough to see the Pioneer Woman doing Crock-Pot Bolognese! Ree, just no. No!

Service Ladd and leave to cooking to the help.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2018 11:29 PM

I make a mean donkey fazul.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2018 11:36 PM

Well, R28, a good red sauce does need to simmer for hours. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2018 11:40 PM

[quote]I made the most delicious bolognese sauce this evening, using turkey mince (I think you call mince, chuck or maybe ground turkey - but I am not sure - but, my God, it was good).

The only mince in my kitchen is the chef.

by Anonymousreply 31January 16, 2018 12:21 AM

Bolognese needs to be continually reduced, with more liquid added- not simmered for hours in a Crock-Pot. Anne Burell could show Ree a thing or 2- her recipe is heaven. Ree's is frau-ready shit. Maybe she needs a little licking too. Anne?

by Anonymousreply 32January 16, 2018 12:56 AM

That is because you are a Big-Donkey-Girl-Scout R29!

You made me laugh.

So did the Liberace Turkey Mince.

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2018 1:44 AM

I love my meatloaf and so did anyone who's tasted it. I used to make it with ground beef, pork and veal, the very best combo for meatloaf or meatballs. However, now a days I'm just cooking for myself so I'm making it with dark and light turkey. It's coming out almost as good. If all goes well I plan to make a huge one tomorrow. It freezes very well. I like to get 12 nice portions. One to eat the day I make it and the rest for the freezer. Wrapped well it keeps for over a year. It defrosts quickly and it's one of the few foods that doesn't get ruined by nuking it to reheat.

I also love my marinara sauce. I've tried every jar sauce there is, even some that cost almost 11 dollars an average size jar and they all have that jar taste, even when they're made with real ingredients, many the same that I use. So when I make it I make a huge pot full and also, freeze it.

Just because I cook for myself doesn't mean I don't cook in the same huge portions I used to cook. I just freeze like crazy that that can be frozen without it ruining the taste or texture.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2018 2:01 AM

R34, you sound like a spaz, sad to say.

by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2018 2:03 AM

[quote] I love my meatloaf and so did anyone who's tasted it. I used to make it with ground beef, pork and veal, the very best combo for meatloaf or meatballs.

Why waste all of that delicious meat on meatloaf?

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2018 2:15 AM

How's your nutloaf?

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2018 2:16 AM

I can boil water and chew gum at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2018 2:21 AM

I put together a gorgeous platter of nachos

by Anonymousreply 39January 17, 2018 2:23 AM

That's smart to make big batches and freeze your food. Saves time and money and keeps you eating well.

by Anonymousreply 40January 17, 2018 2:25 AM

OP I read your thread title and fully expected to see that Dame Edna was OP. But please carry on. I'll reverse direction to the start of the thread and see what exciting secrets you might reveal (or not.)

by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2018 2:26 AM

OP you created a tasty thread.

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2018 2:36 AM

Who wants to freeze anything for a year?

by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2018 2:39 AM

I can make a couple of sandwiches, pour a glass of tea & the kitchen looks like a bomb went off in it.

by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2018 2:50 AM

Turkey in bolognese? Mama would cry.

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2018 3:38 AM

[quote]I also love my marinara sauce. I've tried every jar sauce there is, even some that cost almost 11 dollars an average size jar and they all have that jar taste, even when they're made with real ingredients, many the same that I use.

Gurl, you can't BUY spaghetti sauces - you HAVE TO make them.

Same with soup.

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2018 12:32 PM

OP, you can't even make a proper Bolognese- so STFU. Turkey? Try veggie patties next, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2018 2:55 PM

I'm going through another animal fat craze - snagging chicken, duck, and pig fat and sneaking it into all my sauces.

It's not as bad as the Winter of Edamame & Fennel or the Autumn of Breadman.

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2018 3:59 PM

[quote]OP, you can't even make a proper Bolognese-

Gurl, I know perfectly well how to make it the traditional way. But the turkey option is much lighter. It's terrific, actually.

by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2018 11:15 PM

[quote] "Gurl, is you a fancy cook?"

LOL

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2018 11:17 PM

I would love to hear from anyone who does healthy spins on recipes as OP did with Bolognese.

Trying to do healthier versions of dishes, especially lower sodium or carb when possible.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2018 11:19 PM

Turkey Burgers, R51.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2018 11:20 PM

We bought a pressure cooker last summer for canning, and now I am exploring the wonders of this wonderful "comeback" cooking method. Stroganoff so far has been the winner! And the beans cooked in it are always so tender and creamy. I am having lots of fun.

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2018 11:20 PM

I replaced ground beef with 7% fat ground turkey back in the early '90s. Including in Bolognese. I've never looked back. It tastes better. I use ground chicken, also thigh, in chili. The world moves on.

by Anonymousreply 54January 18, 2018 12:04 AM

Why not try sawdust? You can do home projects and cook.

by Anonymousreply 55January 18, 2018 12:07 AM

I like being creative with the bits and pieces left in the fridge the night before I get the weekly groceries. Soups, curries, stews, pot pies, whatever is in there dictates what gets made but as long as you have a well stocked spice cupboard you’ll always be able to throw something together. Last week it was vegetable soup with sourdough cheese croutons followed by apple and peach crumble. My partner calls it scrap dinners and he loves them.

Whenever fruit is getting too elderly I cook it and freeze it. I hate waste.

by Anonymousreply 56January 18, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]I replaced ground beef with 7% fat ground turkey back in the early '90s. Including in Bolognese. I've never looked back. It tastes better.

FINALLY, R54 - if only you'd arrived earlier.

by Anonymousreply 57January 18, 2018 12:26 AM

Lidia, the Italian "chef" adds chopped up chicken livers to her Bolognese sauce. is that normal?

by Anonymousreply 58January 18, 2018 12:28 AM

Nothing she does is "normal," r58.

by Anonymousreply 59January 18, 2018 12:29 AM

Who takes cooking advice from a woman who is a thief and pig?

by Anonymousreply 60January 18, 2018 12:54 AM

And a kidnapper/hostage taker, r60.

by Anonymousreply 61January 18, 2018 12:55 AM

[quote]Gurl, you can't BUY spaghetti sauces - you HAVE TO make them.

Actually Rao's is quite good -- but also quite pricey. It's around $8-$9 a jar. Cooks Illustrated gave it their highest rating in a taste test.

by Anonymousreply 62January 18, 2018 12:56 AM

Rao's is good. So is their pasta. Of course, this is a thread of borderline frauen digging through their fridges for scraps- I wouldn't expect an relevatory tips.

by Anonymousreply 63January 18, 2018 1:02 AM

I need an amazing Italian meatballs recipe - anyone have one to share? (Not turkey pls...)

by Anonymousreply 64January 18, 2018 1:44 AM

Victoria Fra Diavolo sauce is a good and spicy base when I don’t feel like starting all the way from scratch.

I chop up a whole can of anchovies and sauté them in olive oil, butter, and the oil from the can, along with some hot pepper flakes. Add a sliced yellow onion after the anchovies have melted, cook until soft. Add several minced garlic cloves, cook for about 2 minutes or until fragrant. Add a pound of spicy Italian sausage, casings removed, and brown. Add some white wine, vermouth, vodka, or even gin and cook for a few minutes. I don’t drain the fat. Then add 2 jars Victoria Fra Diavolo sauce and some more hot pepper and some salt. You can also toss some more peeled garlic cloves into the sauce, fishing them out before serving.

Simmer on low for an hour or so, until the fat separates from the sauce, adding more wine to keep it from burning. I stir in some more butter and sometimes add cream before serving. Salt to taste.

Quite good on fettuccine or pappardelle.

by Anonymousreply 65January 18, 2018 2:08 AM

Here’s the Victoria sauce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 18, 2018 2:09 AM

No real Italian cook would ever use turkey for bolognese. You probably think Chef Boyardee is a legendary Italian cook.

by Anonymousreply 67January 18, 2018 2:13 AM

I'm NOT a REAL Italian cook. Moron.

& never fucking heard of him.

are you going to sneer at me for that too?

don't bother.

by Anonymousreply 68January 18, 2018 2:15 AM

Being a thief and a pig in no way disqualifies one from being a legendary Italian cook...

Fuck off

by Anonymousreply 69January 18, 2018 2:20 AM

One can only dream, OP.

by Anonymousreply 70January 18, 2018 2:21 AM

R55 and R67

Bitch please. You probably drink boxed wine.

by Anonymousreply 71January 18, 2018 2:21 AM

We know you're not a real cook, Italian or otherwise!

Turkey, you must be joking- living on Social Security must be tough granny.

by Anonymousreply 72January 18, 2018 2:31 AM

This one basic, magician is my main go-to appliance: my electric 8-quart pressure cooker, Bitches!

Hardboiled Eggs, 6 minutes; orecchiette pasta and turkey meatball Italian casserole, 8 minutes; teriyaki chicken thighs, 20 minutes; steam artichokes, 15 minutes - and no Babysitting the cooking process, at any point, and absolutely no draining of pasta!

I've even splurged on the stainless steel pots to replace the standard nonstick pot. I've purchased two stainless steel replacement pots because, though I may be a lazy bitch, obviously, I'm a smart and pampered bitch. Yay!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 18, 2018 2:33 AM

Ah, the air is clearer since I blocked that whore.

Now, before we were so rudely interrupted.....

by Anonymousreply 74January 18, 2018 2:33 AM

[quote]We know you're not a real cook, Italian or otherwise!

aaargh! A "we" troll. THE WORST.

by Anonymousreply 75January 18, 2018 2:35 AM

Agreed, the worst.

Unless she's fucking QEII no one needs "the royal we."

ONE IS NOT AMUSED

by Anonymousreply 76January 18, 2018 2:36 AM

Turkey does not taste better than beef. Ground turkey taste like ground turkey. Which is not bad, but its not some sort of culinary revelation either.

by Anonymousreply 77January 18, 2018 4:50 AM

I like my own cooking to the point that eating at most restaurants tends to test my last nerve, food cost, staff, location, etc.

But then I get bored with what I know how to cook/make. So I have to venture out and try something new.

I am also a complete boor as a dinner guest as far as food goes, so I work overtime on my conversation. Though I compliment my hosts up the wazooo about everything. Because it is not worth my effort to insult people for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 78January 18, 2018 5:08 AM

I really like my own cooking, the secret is to be a frequent recipe reader, play with them in your head - print them out think about it then toss them away, you will most certainly find an even better one. I always read the remarks and will frequently take what I feel to be the best enhancing and practical tip and USE them. The NYTimes recipes are the best for that last trick.

Yes I have made Turkey Bolognese and you can spice it up or add depth - the point is its very healthy. Also yes to freezing meatloaf, I also cook like that, nothing beats raiding your freezer to a favorite meal after a long day. I just learned to freeze Garlic Mashed potatoes (you do have to kind of reconstitute them as they are slightly watery) , with that I had a rare slice of Standing Rib Roast also frozen, also so incredible. Yes, I am a great cook, and I am also a Multi-Cooker Queen. I kind of thrill myself regularly with new dishes, but i would never want to do it for a living. My neighbor loves it though - LOL.

by Anonymousreply 79January 18, 2018 6:24 AM

There are under 500 calories in a serving of REAL Bolognese, and 15g of fat. How much do you sows need to eat?

by Anonymousreply 80January 18, 2018 2:01 PM

I replace the noodles with eggplant in my lasagne

by Anonymousreply 81January 18, 2018 2:14 PM

Some of us prefer healthy eating. We don't need sneering cunts going on and on about eschewing red meat.

by Anonymousreply 82January 18, 2018 5:31 PM

[quote]my Mom's original chili recipe calls for ground beef (specifically ground chuck), but she started using half ground turkey and half ground beef, and it was just as good as the original recipe.

Huh, that is an excellent idea! I shall have to try that, what a great way to eat healthier while still keeping the yumminess of ground beef!

by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2018 8:53 PM

I am not Italian, but I love my own spaghetti sauce. I make a batch and freeze it. I'm not fancy - no San Marzano tomatoes, just whatever is on sale; some onion, garlic, ground turkey, spices and I simmer for about 1 hour. I ran out recently and purchased a jarred sauce (Bertolli) to serve over frozen tortellini. It was so sweet, ugh. I know some people throw a bit of sugar in their sauce, supposedly to calm the acidity of the tomatoes. I don't, but my sister does -- she made sauce and I recoiled at how sweet it was. Nasty.

by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2018 9:19 PM

Here you go r64. The best Italian meatball recipe I have ever made. I don't even look for others after I tried this one, including for the sauce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2018 9:37 PM

I don’t like sugar added to tomato sauces either r84. There really isn’t any need but if you feel it’s too acidic grate some carrot into it.

by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2018 9:38 PM

I don’t know why think being a bad cook is something to brag about OP. Do you serve your rinsed noodle turkey bolognese on paper plates with a cash bar at your shin digs? No wonder all your friends laugh about your cooking behind your back.

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2018 9:46 PM

R58 YES, very traditional and authentic..... Very little tomato, lots of meats, carrot, onion, garlic, and a bit of milk too. BTW, "Normal" is just a setting on the clothes washer.

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2018 9:57 PM

OK, I've been really busy, but I will elaborate (I'm R8). R24 compared me to Ina, I guess because I specified "really good cheese" for my quiche. I usually buy Comte cheese from Costco, imported from France. It's very similar to the traditional Gruyère cheese from Switzerland. Once, in a hurry, I bought some Gruyère cheese that turned out to be made in Wisconsin. I might as well have bought Velveeta. It really saddens me that the US is able to produce fine wine and olive oils, but there are only a few really good cheeses produced in the US: the only ones I've ever encountered have been versions of Cheddar or Blue cheese (if there are other types that I've missed, please correct me). And a proper pie crust takes some time, and skill. It's one of those things that are difficult to learn unless you learn by watching someone who knows how (I learned at my Mom's elbow). I'm not going to go to the trouble to make a nice pie crust if the filling isn't going to do it justice. And a hint: season the crust itself, so that it complements the filling. A bit of white pepper or sweet paprika for a quiche, for example.

R84, I posted this in some other thread, but when different canned tomatoes were compared, one of the cheapest brands (RedPack/Red Gold) received the highest ratings. I always stock up on Red Gold canned tomatoes, and they're great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 18, 2018 11:05 PM

r73 I think I have that same model -- even in that same color -- or one very similar to it. Question for you: have you used it as a slow cooker? I tried with a turkey breast, and while it came out fine, it took less than half the time the recipe gave. I think it's because there's no "low/high" setting for slow cooking.

by Anonymousreply 90January 18, 2018 11:38 PM

Is this the Wisconsin cheese you likened to Velveeta R84? Because if it is, I would seriously question your knowledge of cheeses. Costco carries this on occasion and usually for less than $10/lb. It as as good or better than any $20+ Gruyere at Whole Foods and other high end grocers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 18, 2018 11:39 PM

That's fine R82. You just can't say you make good bolognese.

by Anonymousreply 92January 18, 2018 11:59 PM

I'd rather eat ass than some of these "recipes".

by Anonymousreply 93January 19, 2018 1:19 AM

R91, No, I don't believe I've encountered the cheese you mention. The cheese I encoutmered was pretty rubbery, and bland. I don't know if this is the correct forum to point this out, but real cheese seems to have facets. There seems to be a grittiness to real cheese, which is absent from cheese products.

by Anonymousreply 94January 19, 2018 1:40 AM

[quote] You just can't say you make good bolognese.

As if I'd be interested in your aesthetic opinion.

by Anonymousreply 95January 19, 2018 3:01 AM

Doesn't matter about anyone's opinion R95. You make bolognese with turkey. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 96January 19, 2018 3:05 AM

You're an obsessed cunt and need help, R96.

by Anonymousreply 97January 19, 2018 3:07 AM

Time to block that batshit crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2018 3:07 AM

I make carbonara with egg beaters & turkey bacon

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2018 3:10 AM

R90 - No, I've not used it as a slow cooker. Don't try to force your electric pressure cooker to do something it's not, as doing so may result in disaster and end in tears. Just set it to do what it's meant to do and set yourself free.

by Anonymousreply 100January 19, 2018 3:10 AM

R64 - For a decade I have been called a master of meatballs (1/4 Italian heritage and I have had many amazing recipes passed down from the grandmothers). I love to cook, cook often and I have cultivated some great "all-day" Italian dishes that I now call my own (on the weekends when I have the time and MOST great Italian sauces take TIME..). This however is the most life-changing meat ball recipe that I ever encountered. My friends literally went crazy for them. Once I tried this on out - I never looked back. Please do try some variation of this recipe - the ricotta and prosciutto are vital. You will never be sorry - it is genius!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101January 19, 2018 4:09 AM

on=one. Sorry :-)

by Anonymousreply 102January 19, 2018 4:13 AM

I make a good pork chop with sour cream and dill sauce, plus Chicken with mushroom and leek fricassee. And at the photo - cream cheese brownies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 19, 2018 5:17 AM

You need help R97 if you're pretending to make bolognese with turkey. Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 104January 19, 2018 5:21 AM

I too hate ground turkey (actually, I do not care for roasted Thanksgiving turkey for that matter), but I realize that many do like it -and I am sure that they enjoy these modified recipes that include it. Live and let live (although ground chicken is preferable if one MUST avoid pork and/or beef..).

by Anonymousreply 105January 19, 2018 5:34 AM

Whoever posted the meatball recipe, thanks! Finally someone who doesn't get their recipes off the sides of boxes or cans.

by Anonymousreply 106January 19, 2018 5:47 AM

Hahahaha - you are welcome R106. Try it!! Trust me, it is an amazing recipe.

by Anonymousreply 107January 19, 2018 6:08 AM

I love to cook! If I had someone to clean up after me (😿) I'd cook every day.

I don't really have a signature dish, like OP's turkey Bolognese, but almost everything I try comes out tasty. I've been in a cake making mood lately. I take them to work and keep the frauen super happy.

by Anonymousreply 108January 19, 2018 6:14 AM

'Last week it was vegetable soup with sourdough cheese croutons followed by apple and peach crumble'

This is absolutely desperate.

by Anonymousreply 109January 19, 2018 6:18 AM

[quote]I don't really have a signature dish, like OP's turkey Bolognese

It's NOT my signature dish. It just happened to be the thing I had just cooked, when I started this thread - that was SO delicious.

My signature dish is probably my Honey Cinnamon Roast Chicken. That's what really gets my guest rolling around the floor, yelping, in pleasure. Me too.

by Anonymousreply 110January 19, 2018 9:09 AM

Yes, well dogs especially will eat anything. Cats are pickier but I know they love chicken.

by Anonymousreply 111January 19, 2018 11:13 AM

Ettore “Hector” Boiardi, was not only a real person, but a culinary talent who headed the kitchen at a New York icon and catered a presidential wedding before hitting it big in the prepared food business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 19, 2018 2:51 PM

r100 It's a multi-cooker, not a pressure cooker. It's designed to do other tasks.

by Anonymousreply 113January 19, 2018 4:32 PM

[quote]I'll tell you something - I ADORE my own cooking.

And it shows!

by Anonymousreply 114January 19, 2018 4:38 PM

Are you bitches talking about an Instapot? Slow cooker, pressure cooker, rice-maker, etc.

by Anonymousreply 115January 19, 2018 5:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!