Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What's the most flirtatious and naughty thing you've said to a service worker like a waiter, barmen or room service staff?

Interested to all tales of flirting with service or hospitality staff, hotels, bars, clubs etc ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜˜

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 10:57 PM

Late 80s, Virginia Beach. Stumbled into my hotel about 2 a.m., pretty drunk. Spot the really handsome desk clerk by himself whom I had admired previously, but wasn't brave enough to talk to. Alcohol took care of that issue. After chatting for a couple minutes I ask him if he's ever been sucked off under the desk. His eyes got big as saucers for a second then smiled and said, "no, but there's a first time for everything!" I hoovered him under the desk. Same vacation, I came back from being out partying and found my friend in the other bed, sound asleep with one of the porters (cute blonde twink) wrapped around him. I also got fucked on the beach, under one of the docks in the middle of the night by a big Marine. Best vacation. Virginia is for lovers indeed!

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 6:52 PM

Wow [R1] You sound like a raunchy minx!!

Thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 9:25 PM

Don't be shy Dataloungers! ๐Ÿ˜‰

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 10:31 PM

A lot of my flirting with barmen and waiters is carefully done with the eyes. ๐Ÿ˜

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2018 11:37 PM

Share some naughtiness folks....

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2018 8:59 AM

Bump!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 17, 2018 4:59 AM

YUM. Bend over- I'll have the Poo-Poo Platter!

by Anonymousreply 7January 17, 2018 7:15 AM

I've lifted up my caftan to present my moist mussy before many a young buck!

by Anonymousreply 8January 17, 2018 7:18 AM

Naughty!! [R8] what response did you get?

by Anonymousreply 9January 17, 2018 8:15 AM

Surely you didn't say that??!!! [R7] ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

by Anonymousreply 10January 17, 2018 10:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!