Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s pretend we are THREE BILLBOARDS!

I’m the police station which doesn’t have anyone on night duty and has no fire exits.

by Anonymousreply 135April 22, 2018 2:37 AM

I'm the inclusive little person (dwarf?) that has no function in the big picture. (love the movie though).

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2018 11:16 AM

I am all the swear words. I am the real star.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2018 11:18 AM

I'm the cunt that gets kicked!

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2018 11:34 AM

i'm the ex-husband's new girlfriend who works at the zoo.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2018 11:37 AM

I’m the gift shop located in a run down building next to the train tracks. How do I manage to stay open? Yet I do!

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2018 11:38 AM

I’m the mask that will soften the blow when the sheriff’s family find l his body after he commits suicide. Finding his dead body won’t bother them at all.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2018 11:41 AM

I'm the red herring guy throwing the souvenir, mad as fuck at something we'll never know after the DNA was incompatible.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2018 11:44 AM

I am the prisoner locked up in the clinck in the back of the police station which the protagonist has just set fire to. For five whole minutes, I think I’m going to burn to death in a cage.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2018 11:45 AM

I am Lucas Hedges, not even attempting a Missourah twang.

Why am I here?

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2018 11:47 AM

I'm the racist cop who tortures black people but redeems himself by the end of the movie… Yay!!!

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2018 11:55 AM

I'm Lucas Hedges's boxer briefs. And I know I'm there.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2018 11:56 AM

I'm the billboards that were engulfed in flames but are still usable after they were put out with fire extinguishers.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2018 11:59 AM

I'm Frances McDormand's hair cut

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2018 12:02 PM

I'm Mildred's inexplicable coveralls, which she wears 24/7 despite working in a gift shop.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2018 12:04 PM

I'm the fire extinguisher that is sitting in the front seat of Frances McDormand's station wagon when she unexpectedly discovers the billboards are on fire.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2018 12:07 PM

I'm the British writer director who knows more about racist small town middle America than you stoopid Yanks do!

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2018 12:23 PM

Im the Oscar winner for best movie, screenplay, supporting actor and actres.

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2018 12:35 PM

Redeems himself but not racially.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2018 12:58 PM

Nobody gets redeemed in this film. That's not what it's about.

But, by the end the film, two deeply angry people suffer enough pain, and understand they have caused great pain for others, that they begin to question what their anger has done to each of them.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2018 1:06 PM

I’m the pretty young secretary who is very upset cause I have seen my nice boss viciously beaten up and thrown out a window by the same racist cop. The audience laughs when the cop hits me in the nose to shut me up. I am never seen again. No one cares how am I doing or apologizes or there is no scene of me going to Judge Judy to pay for a nose job.

Yah !!! It is the year of the woman !

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2018 1:08 PM

Hello my name is Sandy Martin. You might know me as Mac’s Mother in iIts Always Sunny in Philadelphia and I very realistically play a belligerent alcoholic. In Billboards I play the racist cop’s mother and only Frances, Woody and me give the truly good performances.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2018 1:18 PM

I am a beautiful 18 year old girl who could have any man she wants but I choose a scrawny 60 year old wife beater. I am the dumbest character ever created for fiction. I make Rose from Golden Girls look like a brain surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2018 1:28 PM

I'm the audience that laughs when a gay character is beaten up and thrown out a window.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2018 1:33 PM

Omg. I did not know that character was gay. That’s bad. Mel Gibson Bad.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2018 1:40 PM

How is anyone supposed to know that character is gay? How and where in the film is that character's sexuality revealed?

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2018 1:42 PM

At least he has a scene when the racist cop apolizes and he too easily accepts in a badly written scene in a soon to be Oscar winning script. Is the hospital so small they would put the attacker and victim in the same room?

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2018 1:52 PM

We're the makeup crew.

Easiest shoot ever!!!

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 1:55 PM

I'm the people who watched the trailer, read reviews and comments about this movie and decided not to see it.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2018 1:57 PM

I'm all of the clear cut lawsuits for assault that never get sent to the courts.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2018 2:02 PM

Keep on telling yourself that , hon.

I definitely saw the movie I liked it but it has glaring flaws.

The only thing I wasnt sure about if the girl who got hit in the nose was a secretary and the guy attacked was her boss. I never got a gay vibe from the guy thrown out the window but I did think he might be retarded which would make his attack even worse.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2018 2:06 PM

I'm all the undeserved awards.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2018 2:08 PM

We're the missing/broken camera phones that could have easily proven many of the crimes.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2018 2:09 PM

We're the green ribbons at next year's Golden Globes ceremony to protest the obvious bribery that occurred at this years awards.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2018 2:15 PM

I'm the main character's obsession with her teenage daughter's assault that still prevents her from any sort of warning to the barely legal new girlfriend about the potential dangers from her batterer ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2018 2:27 PM

You got that right. The movie is about injustice and the characters keep on commuting crimes and don’t get as much as a traffic ticket. Only thing that happens is racist cop gets fired.

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2018 2:35 PM

I'm Pia Zadora and my Golden Globe was more deserved than any of the ones for this movie.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2018 3:46 PM

I'm the license plate trace that never happened, but would have still exonerated the suspect and saved the ex-cop from a severe beat down.

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2018 3:47 PM

We're all the calls to 911 that went unanswered for weeks due to the fire damage of our town's police department.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2018 3:51 PM

I’m a handsome dwarf who for some reason falls in love with the meanest 60 year old woman in town who doesn’t own a hair brush.

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2018 5:03 PM

I am Sam Rockwell bopping his head to “Chiquitita”, which is not a head-bopping song. You think they could have sprung for “Gimme Gimme Gimme” or “Voulez Vous”.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2018 5:12 PM

I’m the ex-husband of the meanest woman in town. Even though I look like you could knock me over with a feather I can still beat her up and physically threaten her. I seem to love my daughter who was murdered and raped and I might even had been a good father but I still try to burn the Billboards that brings attention to finding my daughters killer.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2018 5:23 PM

[R25] In the scene at the pool table, the cop makes clear he think Red is gay when he asks him about f*ggots in Cuba… Red responds with knowledge of gay rights in Cuba and then references Matthew Shepard.

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2018 6:49 PM

I thought the accusation was intended to imply the Jason himself was secretly gay - Red was shown eyeing the secretary. Red was just a sympathetic educated liberal.

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2018 10:32 PM

I am the new chief of police. We just arrive from it of town when an old chief of police dies, with no one telling the precinct that we are coming.

by Anonymousreply 44January 16, 2018 12:18 AM

Is it a prerequisite now that if a film wins best picture it’s must have a gay guy thrown out a window?

by Anonymousreply 45January 16, 2018 12:30 AM

I'm the random speech about priest kiddie-fucking that obviously came from an Irish Catholic playwright jammed into a part of America where Catholics are still papists and not even visible.

by Anonymousreply 46January 16, 2018 12:42 AM

Yeah as if Mildred would have ever been a regular churchgoer.

by Anonymousreply 47January 16, 2018 2:34 AM

Hello I’m Colin Farrell and I was the star of the director’s first two movies but he doesn’t give me a part in this movie. I do The Beguiled and The Killing of a Sacred Deer instead. Thank God Steve McQueen gave me a job.

by Anonymousreply 48January 16, 2018 2:54 AM

I’m the two people who burned something down (one being the previously mentioned police station) in this movie 2 different times Thank God arson isn’t a crime!

by Anonymousreply 49January 16, 2018 2:59 AM

I am a handsome dwarf for some reason has the hots for Mildred. I see her burn down the police station. For my silence she agrees on a date. Not sex just a date.

by Anonymousreply 50January 16, 2018 3:03 AM

[quote] a part of America where Catholics are still papists and not even visible.

Are you saying there aren’t Catholics in Missouri?

by Anonymousreply 51January 16, 2018 3:36 AM

im the one who walked out of the movie after 15 min, tho im madly in luv with sam rockwell.....

mcdormands face makes me retch....

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2018 3:53 AM

I'm the black best friend. I have no idea why I'm friends with the main character, but I get to meet the only other black character- and sparks fly!!

by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2018 3:55 AM

Good one I’ll add.

I’m a beautiful warm Young African queen somehow I’m friends with the meanest 60 year old woman in town.

by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2018 4:05 AM

I am another grossly overrated terrible SJW film pushed through the Hollywood awards marketing machine that will be completely ignored by the public.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2018 6:35 AM

What does CMBYN have to do with Billboards, dear ?

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2018 8:16 AM

One thing positive I will say about the movie if you are grieving about the death of your child you do not care about your appearance. I never forget that Eastwood directed film starring Angelina Jolie. Her child gets kidnapped and she goes to the police station with the prefect hair and makeup with false eyelashes.

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2018 9:08 AM

Sam Rockwell mentioned in an actor to actor interview (I think) that his character was indeed homophobic and that Red is gay, It's quite obvious as someone already mentioned, since he is very much in tune with LGBT politics and is teased by Rockwell's character about his sexuality during their game at the bar, even his meek demeanor is supposed to reflect that.

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2018 10:40 AM

If Red is gay, I hope he never finds Data Lounge. He may have thrown Red out a window, but Officer Dixon is a walk in the park compared to the vicious queens here.

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2018 12:44 PM

I'm ABBA's Chiquitita, teasing that head-bobbing Officer Dixon isn't as straight as he'd like to think.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2018 2:11 PM

I'm an ignorant European playwright/ screenwriter that knows nothing about the US Midwest or the people who live there.. I set my SJW shitshow there to amuse big city leftist fascists.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2018 2:31 PM

I'm the Native American shown nowhere in this film because it's only diversity if black people are cast.

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2018 2:39 PM

I'm the car ride from Missouri all the way to fucking Idaho.

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2018 2:40 PM

I'm the mysterious black man who watches Red get thrown out a window and almost get beaten to death. But only slowly walk over to him after Sam Rockwell has expressed his rage. I later show up to shock the audience as Rockwell's new boss to fire him.

I serve justice except I prefer to wait a few minutes before I go over to help a man who has been beaten to death or get a fellow police offer to assist.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2018 2:42 PM

I'm the Frances McDormand character who doesn't give a shit that she almost burns a man to a crisp and only tells him later in the film at the climactic moment.

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2018 2:44 PM

I'm the hills of Asheville NC, where this was filmed because it's a cool hipster town and nobody making with this film would actually want to go anywhere near flatter, less appealing Missouri. Could you imagine Martin McDonagh spending a night in Branson?!

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2018 2:52 PM

R59 I would like to think deep down Datalounge heart is in the right place. The majority of us are upset when man or woman of any race are treated horribly by police. Red was about the only character who did nothing wrong. I guess the attack was because he rented the Billboards to Mildred. Some of us might have been mad he forgave the racist cop too son. Others might have said get a lawyer, bitch. Red would be welcome here. At least by me.

by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2018 3:09 PM

I’m the hospital room where a victim of a horrible beating by a racist cop and the racist cop who did the beating are roommates

by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2018 3:24 PM

I am France McDormand's perpetual Grumpy Cat face.

by Anonymousreply 69January 16, 2018 3:47 PM

I’m still bummed it sucked. I couldn’t wait for it.

by Anonymousreply 70January 16, 2018 3:50 PM

We're the student/teacher/parent witnesses to 2 high school students getting assaulted, but like everyone else in the movie, take no action. The students had it coming though.

by Anonymousreply 71January 16, 2018 4:00 PM

I am Mildred. Because my daughter was raped and murdered I am allowed to break the law with impunity. I drill a hole in a dentist's thumb with his own instrument and spit in his face. I punch out and kick the crotches of two high school students. I burn down a police station, not knowing or caring if any people are inside it. I drive the terminally ill police chief to his grave. I'm interminably nasty and rude. I go off with the reformed former racist cop to kill a man. But the viewer is supposed to pity me and sympathize with me, despite my criminal, abhorrent behavior. I'm the PROTAGONIST!

by Anonymousreply 72January 16, 2018 4:05 PM

I’m the outcry if the beating victim by the racist cop was a black man. Instead it was an assumed gay man which means Best Picture Oscar. Start making space, Martin !!!

by Anonymousreply 73January 16, 2018 4:07 PM

I’m one of the mythical black people brutalised by the police but not actually seen.

by Anonymousreply 74January 16, 2018 4:12 PM

We are the FBI and the mainstream media. Despite the fact that a reasonably attractive looking young white woman was brutally murdered in Middle America, we have never heard of this case.

by Anonymousreply 75January 16, 2018 4:32 PM

^^ Exactly. Nancy Grace could have stayed on TV for another decade with this case.

by Anonymousreply 76January 16, 2018 4:35 PM

I'm the grossly inflated abandoned billboard payments that are now going toward grossly inflated hospital payments.

by Anonymousreply 77January 16, 2018 4:38 PM

I'm Frances McDormand bandana.

by Anonymousreply 78January 16, 2018 6:23 PM

I’m also the meanest woman of my town. Even I would have called and given a warning before I burned a building down.

by Anonymousreply 79January 16, 2018 9:29 PM

Even Nancy Grace didn't touch it so you know she's too close to the Establishment.

by Anonymousreply 80January 16, 2018 9:35 PM

We are security cameras.

We don’t exist in this world.

by Anonymousreply 81January 16, 2018 10:00 PM

R72 I agree with you except Mildred wasn’t the only one committing crimes without getting arrested. Like her ex-husband and the racist cop should not just fired but in jail for the beating certainly not sharing a hospital room with the victim.

Also the reason Woody kills himself because the cancer got worse ( don’t think you can blame her for that)and he didn’t want to burden his family as if finding his dead body would not upset them. He even wrote a letter saying it wasn’t her fault.

by Anonymousreply 82January 16, 2018 10:10 PM

I'm the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences which once named "Braveheart" Best Picture and loves to reward films where a gay male character is thrown out of a window, a surefire crowd-pleaser guaranteed to tickle and delight audiences of all ages!

by Anonymousreply 83January 16, 2018 10:26 PM

"Also the reason Woody kills himself because the cancer got worse ( don’t think you can blame her for that)and he didn’t want to burden his family as if finding his dead body would not upset them. He even wrote a letter saying it wasn’t her fault."

It was obvious she contributed to his worsening physical condition. In fact, during a tense conversation with her he starts to hemorrhage. Despite what his letter said (he was a good old boy) she did indeed help hasten his death. Just one of the many atrocities poor dear Mildred commits in this movie.

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2018 12:05 AM

She wanted him to dig deeper in her daughter’s investigation. Who could she have gone to instead? The racist cop? After Woody dies thr racistt cop assaults two people , he gets a letter from Woody and almost gets burned up and then he finally gets on the right side. If Woody couldn’t do the job he should have resigned.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2018 12:18 AM

I am the American cinemagoer who does not understand why a movie does not meet my expectations when I know so well, from watching movies, how a movie should be.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2018 12:29 AM

No. What we are saying the front runner for Best Screenplay, Best Supporting Actor (otherwise I would love to see Sam win) and Best Picture are not worthy. We like Frances even though she is playing Olive but we feel she doesn’t deserve to win. Martin should have fine tuned his script ( maybe worked with a co-writer) and not direct most of his cast to act like a cartoon.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2018 12:46 AM

"I burn down a police station, not knowing or caring if any people are inside it."

To be fair, she calls the station several times to make sure no one is inside. I loved this film, a great dark comedy. Too bad people think this is supposed to be a drama.

by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2018 1:11 AM

She keeps calling and then gives up and shrugs her shoulder as if ‘oh well’. I have seen a lot of movies and I know the difference between a black comedy with a bad script and direction and a black comedy with a good direction and a good script.

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2018 2:02 AM

I'm an audience member losing a little more respect for humanity after learning that r88 thinks this film was a great dark comedy. The news must be a nightly laugh riot for them.

by Anonymousreply 90January 17, 2018 2:25 AM

I sitting behind some moron who laughed his fool head off the whole movie. He did laugh at the girl who got hit in the nose. What kind of black comedy would think that is funny so I told him it is not funny. He didn’t laugh when the guy got thrown out the window if he did I might have gotten crazy.

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2018 2:41 AM

I’m Margot Robbie crying on Oscar night. I should have won (light years better than previous “it girl” winners ie Emma, Jennifer, Brie) and yet I go home empty because Frances McDormand will win her second statue for a recycled performance.

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2018 2:48 AM

"To be fair, she calls the station several times to make sure no one is inside."

But someone WAS inside. There was always that possibility. She really didn't give a fuck. And that really helps the people who live in that area, to have the police station burned down.

As for Woody "not doing his job"...well, he DID do his job. He did all he could but reached a dead end. That happens in criminal investigations; cases do go cold. And from what I remember, there was no physical evidence (she was "raped while dying" and there was no DNA, hair, nothing?) so all that could be hoped for was that maybe someone would come forward with a tip or new information. That's how a lot of cases get solved; somebody says something and the investigators have something to go on that leads to an arrest.

I found nothing funny about this movie at all.

by Anonymousreply 93January 17, 2018 2:58 AM

I'm the sheriff's wife's completely incongruous accent.

by Anonymousreply 94January 17, 2018 3:30 AM

I'm the graphic sex talk between the dying sheriff and his wife; he even talks dirty in his suicide note. What was the purpose of that? To show how much in love they were? Yes, talk about riding a cock evokes such warmth and affection.

by Anonymousreply 95January 17, 2018 3:38 AM

I'm the three decrepit billboards standing really close together on a road to nowhere very near one person's house.

by Anonymousreply 96January 17, 2018 3:50 AM

I'm the hateful bitch of a mother who told her daughter she hoped she'd get attacked before she left home on the night she was killed.

by Anonymousreply 97January 17, 2018 3:52 AM

I'm the drill used to torture the dentist in the most heinous scene in recent cinema history.

by Anonymousreply 98January 17, 2018 3:53 AM

What did the dentist do? Just be an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 99January 17, 2018 3:57 AM

r93 my problem, too, is that the man is burned and scarred and she really doesn't have much of a reaction to it, except she gasps. But nothing else. It bugged me that there was no real regret on her part except when she tells him she burned down the station. Even then, it didn't sound like an apology.

by Anonymousreply 100January 17, 2018 3:58 AM

How does a beautiful 35 year old Aussie woman with a Bad British accent meet a 55 year old sheriff living in a small redneck town that only has one hospital room?

by Anonymousreply 101January 17, 2018 4:01 AM

I’m the insurance adjuster. Something very strange is happening in this town and I’m on my way to investigate.

by Anonymousreply 102January 17, 2018 4:04 AM

r101 she took me out of the movie. I thought her acting was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 103January 17, 2018 4:07 AM

I'm an ugly black-hearted film loved only by cruel cold-blooded liberals.

by Anonymousreply 104January 17, 2018 4:27 AM

I’m Frances McDormand’s cotton crotch pastel panties. I haven’t been changed since last Thursday

by Anonymousreply 105January 17, 2018 4:55 AM

The worst acting was the 18 year old wife/ girlfriend of Mildred’s exhusband. Then it might be hard playing the dumbest person ever.

by Anonymousreply 106January 17, 2018 5:02 AM

Wasn’t there a prisoner locked in the cell? What happened to him with the fire?

by Anonymousreply 107January 17, 2018 5:04 AM

I am a town so small that everyone knows the sherrif has terminal cancer before he announces it, yet nobody knows they are placing an attacker and victim in the same room at the hospital.

by Anonymousreply 108January 17, 2018 9:28 AM

Oh the vicious queens. "What kind of black comedy would think that is funny?" Any dark comedy, that's the fucking textbook definition of what a dark comedy or gallows humor is all about, apparently you're less versed on it and now well read as you think you are.

Whether you queens think this movies is a good or bad dark comedy is just a matter of opinion, the director however has labeled his movies as such so you can all suck my dick. bye.

by Anonymousreply 109January 17, 2018 9:43 AM

I'm the audience member who saw "Three Billboards" this past weekend and hates the movie more and more the more I think about it.

by Anonymousreply 110January 17, 2018 10:24 AM

My theater director described black comedy as when you laugh when you are not supposed to.

I saw the movie in a theater people laughed at violence.

by Anonymousreply 111January 17, 2018 11:35 AM

Take a good black comedy Heathers. 2 jocks/ bullies are set up to be murdered (and gay) the movie jokes about the characters not their deaths. Later Winona and Christian are making jokes at the funeral. A little girl gives them a look like they are terrible people.

by Anonymousreply 112January 17, 2018 11:44 AM

I’m surprised the director cast Frances she doesn’t seem to be his ‘type’. The secretary and the way way too young girl friend of ex husband looked so much alike I thought they were the same person. At least the secretary gave a passable performance the girl friend was terrible.

Abbie Cornish has been around for years trying for a big break I didn’t realize she was 35 but this her second movie for the director and was given a free pass when it came to doing an American accent.

by Anonymousreply 113January 17, 2018 11:59 AM

I am questions, and audiences have more of me than they do answers after they've watched this movie.

by Anonymousreply 114January 17, 2018 12:21 PM

I’m Hollywood.

To deflect away from stories of abuse I’ve turned a blind eye to for years, I’m going to shower a “comedy” movie with Oscar nominations about a girl being raped, a racist cop and a gay man thrown out a window.

I’m a Hollywood liberal who wonders why Trump won.

by Anonymousreply 115January 17, 2018 12:36 PM

I'm comedy. I'm heightened reality.

This movie is a strange combination of implausibility and too close to reality. That's why I'm completely missing from this movie.

by Anonymousreply 116January 17, 2018 12:50 PM

I’m the FBI who never got called to investigate this case for some strange reason, even though that’s what would happen in real life. Instead it stays with a podunk police department that employs 8 people and isn’t even open at night.

by Anonymousreply 117January 17, 2018 1:52 PM

"What did the dentist do? Just be an asshole?"

He starts to, STARTS to make a comment to nasty Mildred about the impropriety of picking on a dying man, but before he can get ten words out of his mouth she grabs his drill and drills a hole in his thumb and spits in his face. God, I was SO hoping Mildred would get killed in this movie. I was hoping the guy who paid her a visit in the gift shop would do it.

by Anonymousreply 118January 17, 2018 2:03 PM

"Whether you queens think this movies is a good or bad dark comedy is just a matter of opinion, the director however has labeled his movies as such so you can all suck my dick. bye."

I think you're going to need a major operation to remove that bug from your asshole, fucktard. And nobody on earth wants to suck your tiny dick. I think that's really your problem. You're in need of a blowjob SO bad. But you will probably never get one, bye.

by Anonymousreply 119January 17, 2018 2:07 PM

I'm Michael Kelly. I'm not the guy in this movie. He's Zeljko Ivanek.

by Anonymousreply 120January 17, 2018 2:08 PM

I'm the fat suit clinging to Sam Rockwell's comely ass.

by Anonymousreply 121January 17, 2018 3:10 PM

I'm the indecisive tone of this film shifting from black comedy to serious drama when the mood suits me.

by Anonymousreply 122January 17, 2018 3:26 PM

I'm the comic books Jared reads, because living at home with his mother isn't enough to let you know that this guy is a man-child!

by Anonymousreply 123January 17, 2018 6:51 PM

Sam will win the Oscar for Supporting...

by Anonymousreply 124January 17, 2018 7:07 PM

I’m Captain America and I beat the shit out of rthe acist cop before the vicious attack on Red. ‘ No more Oscar winning movies with gays being thrown out the window for a laugh ‘ he cries.

by Anonymousreply 125January 17, 2018 8:05 PM

[119] tiny dick, really? Wow, what are you? A 12 year old school girl? I bet you prince around with a lisp saying 'fabulous' and 'OMG' to everything too? Grow the fuck up and learn at least how to offend another man with some dignity, dude.

by Anonymousreply 126January 18, 2018 3:54 AM

I'm the orange juice Red shares with Dixon in the hospital room. I don't feel right being accepted by a racist homophobic attacker whose bandaged face I can't see.

by Anonymousreply 127January 18, 2018 4:05 AM

Don't stand near any windows today bitches, r126 is offended!

by Anonymousreply 128January 18, 2018 11:32 AM

And she might throw a molotov cocktail at YOU!

by Anonymousreply 129January 18, 2018 11:54 AM

I'm the dwarf who is so desperate for sex that I want to fuck Mildred and I'm so hot for her gorgeous face and bod that I provide an alibi for her on the night she burned down the station house. I am really, REALLY desperate.

by Anonymousreply 130January 18, 2018 3:54 PM

I'm the blood coughed up by Sheriff during the interrogation with Mildred. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be a funny gag or a heartwrenching moment?

by Anonymousreply 131January 23, 2018 12:43 AM

I think it the only scene she isn’t the meanest 60 year old woman in town.

by Anonymousreply 132January 23, 2018 1:53 AM

I am Martin McDonaugh. I am not Best Director of the year.

by Anonymousreply 133January 23, 2018 4:30 PM

I'm James, the little person, that Mildred should have went home with. I'm small, but not that small.

by Anonymousreply 134February 14, 2018 7:49 PM

The gay guy being viciously beat up didn't make anybody laugh. It is when it went too far. People in the audience gasped in horror and after, there was an uncomfortable silence.

Anyways, I am the knife the quiet teenage son uses to threaten his father who was being violent with his mother.

by Anonymousreply 135April 22, 2018 2:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!