Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Migrants Fleeing to Canada Learn Even a Liberal Nation Has Limits

Well, Mr. Trudeau?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2018 2:00 AM

Canada must be governed by racists. There can be no other explanation.

BTW, the NY Times makes Haiti sound like a real shithole.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2018 5:07 PM

Can't they just revolt in their own countries and overthrow the government instead of fleeing? That's what Americans did in the Revolutionary War.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2018 5:10 PM

Umm, didn’t the original settlers also flee England for America because of religious prosecution?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2018 5:24 PM

[quote] Can't they just revolt in their own countries and overthrow the government instead of fleeing? That's what Americans did in the Revolutionary War.

That's also what slaves did in Haiti.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2018 5:26 PM

Canada can have them. I know i'll get flamed,but we here in florida are very glad to see the back of most of them. Not all of them are useless parasites,but a huge majority are,especially the men. They are ignorant,violent,sexist,homophobic and criminal. Again,not all of them,but a large majority. They mentioned Little Haiti in Miami,I only wish theyd have posted pictures. Great swathes of it look like the shithole they left behind now. I dont like feeling that about people,but in the last 30 years Ive watched formerly nice neighborhoods and apartment complexes turn into 3rd world slums in front of my own eyes. My great aunt lived in a condo in Hialeah,a nice place,and somehow a bunch of haitians moved into the building,5 years later after 3 break ins and countless police visits,she had to sell her condo at a huge loss and move. Again,not all of them are bad,but enough to give the rest of them a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2018 5:28 PM

[quote]I dont like feeling that about people,but in the last 30 years Ive watched formerly nice neighborhoods and apartment complexes turn into 3rd world slums in front of my own eyes.

Oh hi!

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2018 5:30 PM

You should see how muslims have ruined Alexandria and Tysons Corner Virginia. And honey, if you arent a filthy towel, you are not welcome. See also Vienna, Virginia, Dearborn, Michigan and parts of Cleveland. And the imbecile democrats keep sayinb, come in, we love to be fucked.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2018 5:34 PM

Well okay then, we'll just leave ya to your own devices

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2018 5:35 PM

R8 ,do you mean the ones who let 12 elderly people die in a nursing home after Irma ? With a fucking hospital right across the street ??? Those "caregivers" are minimum wage flunkies who could give a rats ass about your suffering. Believe that ! Now Philipinos are the best nurses you could ask for! Lovely warm caring people,Im always happy when I see my nurses are filipino.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2018 5:42 PM

I don’t know if it’s the romanticized image from movies or what but coming to the US with no skills is not a step up. Ending up in a slum neighborhood with gangs recruiting your kids while you’re out working two low paying jobs, violence around you — it’s not an improvement. We’re not doing people favors bringing them here without the skills to make a living wage. It’s very arrogant this assumption that everyone should be in the US because “they just want better.” We’re not always better.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2018 6:10 PM

(Understand this article is about Canada and think same applies) - r10

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2018 6:11 PM

r2 Haitians did have a revolution and threw their colonial masters out... around the same time the US got rid of the British. Unfortunately the idea of a free and BLACK republic scared the shit out of the rest of the world... so have tried, and mostly succeeded, to strangle any kind of progress in Haiti for the last 200 years.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2018 6:25 PM

[quote]Unfortunately the idea of a free and BLACK republic scared the shit out of the rest of the world...

Why would the world concern itself with the relatively small Haiti when Africa is full of free, black, and far more populous republics?

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2018 6:33 PM

R13, don't confuse the propaganda artist with facts. His agenda requires us to view black people as permanent victims.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2018 6:51 PM

Oh, come on r14, your colonialist thinking is showing.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2018 6:54 PM

R15, if it weren't for colonialism your people would still be shitting in their drinking water and wiping their asses with their bare hands.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2018 6:57 PM

[quote] I know i'll get flamed,but we here in florida are very glad

honey, I hate to break this to you but YOU LIVE IN FLORIDA! you're a laughing stock without even doing anything, white, black or purple

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2018 7:06 PM

Flyover, USA doesn't look so bad in comparison now, does it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2018 7:31 PM

I'm a bit confused. How does one just enter Canada without papers, and be greeted as immigrants right away like that?

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2018 7:54 PM

R3 they fled because they weren’t being allowed to persecute everyone else is closer to reality. These were not happy-go-lucky, everyone-is-welcome types.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2018 8:00 PM

R12, between 1995 and 1999, the U.S. gave $884 million in assistance to Haiti. They only have 11 million people. It looks like their problems are a little closer to home.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2018 10:56 PM

That $884 million could've done a lot for Chicago.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2018 11:31 PM

Touché r20. Fair point.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2018 12:12 AM

We need a sort of modern day Operation Paperclip, where we took in the best and brightest of the Nazis. Except today it just needs to be luring in the best and brightest of any nation. We have too much trash here, of ALL races, from other countries as it is. We have SO many stupid people in the US. They're everywhere. Go sell useless people somewhere else, we're all stocked up.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2018 12:35 AM

[quote]Canada’s minister of immigration, Ahmed Hussen, himself a former refugee who moved to the country from Somalia when he was 16, said Canada was proud to be a welcoming country but could not welcome everyone.

Haitians have the wrong religion I guess.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2018 1:18 AM

"Well, Mr. Trudeau?"

I think he has his hands full trying to deflect Ivanka's advances.

Meanwhile, Trudeau is Prime Minister, not chief executive dictator like Trump wants to be.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2018 1:34 AM

[quote]Canada’s minister of immigration, Ahmed Hussen, himself a former refugee who moved to the country from Somalia when he was 16, said Canada was proud to be a welcoming country but could not welcome everyone.

What a hypocrite and what a piece of shit. They accepted him into Canada, so yes Canada can accept everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2018 1:37 AM

R26 you saying Trudeau has no power to shape immigration policies?

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2018 1:40 AM

This won't end well...

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2018 1:40 AM

Shape them? Sure,

Unilaterally change them? No.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2018 1:41 AM

If you read the article, the woman left Haiti because her dead husband's family was going to kill her unless she handed over his inheritance. But then it says she left her son. So she took the money, but left her child . . . and we're supposed to feel sorry for her?

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2018 2:12 AM

r19 because PM Selfie doesn't want to look bad, so he allows the mass breaking of Canadian law. They should not be allowed to cross at random border points-that is illegal, for obvious security and public health reasons.

If you want to admit them, then change the law. Otherwise, it just breeds resentment amongst immigrants who have to go through all kinds of red tape by following the law, and small towns that get overwhelmed and drain their resources dealing with the onslaught.

by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2018 2:18 AM

I fear the worst If the minister of immigration is named Ahmed Hussen.

My stupid council placed an African on the front desk reception to show show modern and cool they were. But the African was incompetent at the job.

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2018 2:21 AM

Those wacky Canadians

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2018 2:41 AM

Canada's Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen Avoids Questions About FGM for Nearly 10 Minutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2018 3:05 AM

Canada's already had a Governor General of Haitian extraction.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2018 3:16 AM

Clickbait headline...no information given just sensationalism

Anyway, many migrants leave Canada after going through a couple of winters

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2018 3:28 AM

That's the NY Times' headline, R37.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2018 5:48 PM

Leftism kills.

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2018 5:55 PM

I live in Germany and my sympathy for migrants and refugees is tested on a daily basis. No, my city doesn’t have any no go zones, but they mostly consist of young men who always hang in groups. Often they cause trouble and for the life of me I can’t understand how a man can sit in Europe taking selfies while their family stays in their homeland. Don’t get me started on how they’re always at the mall and wearing new clothes, carrying new smartphones.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2018 6:31 PM

Your attitudes don’t sound very German, r40. My BIL is German, he still goes back, and says Germany is lost thanks to their attitudes.

I don’t know if he is correct, he’s pretty radical on some issues.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2018 6:37 PM

Oh, well... if R41’s BIL says something isn’t very German, then book it!

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2018 6:44 PM

German attitudes are changing. It doesn’t help all migrants and refugees do is complain when, once they arrive, all of their basic needs are addressed. They want their own, spacious apartments. They want more and more money. They want free tickets to travel across the country. They want things native Germans who work and contribute don’t even get. I understand wanting safety, but most of them are surprisingly greedy. Oh, and if Germans don’t take their shit they’re being racist, of course.

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2018 6:47 PM

R42, Germans have been prosecuted for anti immigrant posts on social media. At a march for a girl murdered by an Afghan refugee, a counter march by pro migrant activists occurred. The government plans to monitor Facebook posts. That’s what he meant by lost.

by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2018 7:02 PM

Canada has been much more welcoming to migrants in general, and refugees in particular, for generations.

Part of the problem may be that while Canada is a big, huge, potentially underpopulated country, immigrants always tend to flock to the big cities (as do talented Canadians from the provinces); Toronto and Montreal and Vancouver are probably overpopulated while there is a need for people with drive, ambition and skill in lots of other places.

by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2018 7:09 PM

Canada is cucking itself.

Soon it will be illegal to not allow a third-world goatfucker to behead you.

by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2018 7:17 PM

Scissors attack on girl in hijab 'did not happen': police

Toronto police say an incident involving an 11-year-old girl who claimed to have her hijab cut by a stranger on the street, "did not happen."

On Friday, Toronto police said they were investigating a report that a young girl was attacked by a man with scissors, as she was walking to school in the east end of the city.

According to officers at the time, the 11-year-old girl was on her way to Pauline Johnson Public School in Scarborough, when she felt something and turned around to see a man trying to cut her hijab with a pair of scissors. She said she screamed and ran away, but the man returned less than 10 minutes later and tried to cut it once again.

In speaking with CTV News on Monday, Toronto Police Service spokesperson Mark Pugash said investigators reached the conclusion after sifting through the evidence.

“We had, as everyone knows, allegations of an extremely serious crime on Friday which we investigated -- we had a team of investigators who put together a significant amount of evidence and they came to the conclusion that the events that were alleged did not happen,” Pugash said.

“We have spoken with (the girl), we have spoken to all the people the public would expect us to speak to in the course of a thorough investigation, and when we put all of that together -- we looked at it very closely -- and that was the conclusion that we came to.”

Pugash said police wanted to make the update public as soon as possible.

“That’s why we put that information out as quickly as we could,” he said. “It… quite understandably reached an enormous amount of media and social media attention and we thought it was important that get our officers’ determination out as soon as we could so that people could have an accurate understanding of something that caused significant concern.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2018 8:31 PM

What a surprise, R47!

I guess we should just throw ourselves off of tall buildings to save them the trouble. Canada's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2018 8:36 PM

Here is the video of her telling how a man ripped off her hijab

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2018 8:39 PM

BELIEVE ALL WOMEN!

by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2018 8:42 PM

r49,it was a lie!!

by Anonymousreply 51January 15, 2018 9:33 PM

R49 was a response to R47, to show how blatantly these people lie to cultivate their victim hood mentality.

by Anonymousreply 52January 16, 2018 12:09 AM

Female genital mutilation is a brutal custom rooted in patriarchy.

Yet some in the Liberal government have shied away from calling it what it is, and missed a great opportunity not simply to condemn the practice but also to educate potential Canadians about the frightful effects it has on girls and women.

As Canada’s citizenship guide is being reviewed, citizenship minister Ahmed Hussen has done nothing but equivocate on whether he will include a statement condemning the practice as barbaric.

During a House of Commons Committee meeting last Thursday, Conservative MP Michelle Rempel asked the minister why such a statement was removed from a leaked draft of the guide. Hussen simply stated there was no such document.

Pressed further on whether he would include such a statement in the pending guide, he said only that the process is ongoing, and that he would “continue to consult Canadians on the citizenship guide.”

This begs the question of why someone in such an influential position would be squeamish about condemning a practice in parliament that is so obviously detrimental to an individual’s physical and psychological well-being. The disastrous effects of the practice are widely known.

But the answers to this question too may be obvious.

The minister is worried about angering the Islamist lobby that comprises quite a slice of the Liberal government’s vote bank. The reluctance to condemn such practices is obviously a political move.

Canada’s citizenship guide is meant to educate potential Canadians about what Canada stands for. It is about respecting everyone’s rights, including the rights of children, none of whom should be subjected to cultural practices that are beyond their control and cause them tremendous harm.

The new citizenship guide has allegedly removed references to “barbaric cultural practices.” The reason that the government is unwilling to condemn the practice of female genital mutilation, along with other barbaric cultural practices, is for fear of offending the sizeable voting bloc of religious bigots and fundamentalists.

But Islamists themselves ought to condemn the practice. They claim they base their lives on religious pretexts. However, mutilating young girls has no basis in the religion to which they profess allegiance.

Like the burka and niqab, it is not rooted in the Quranic text but based more on a rather flimsy reference to the practice in sharia law’s secondary source, the hadith — or dicta of the prophet Mohammad.

There is every reason for the fundamentalists not only to shun the practice but in fact to deem it un-Islamic.

They must all come out to condemn many other practices associated with Islam. I dare all the fundamentalists to review their thinking, especially in so many aspects of women’s lives, and join the moderates and progressives in a quest for a more compassionate and inclusive strain of Islam.

Perhaps then people like Ahmad Hussen will not shy away from speaking the truth about something that is so obvious to the rest of the world.

I also urge the Liberal politicians, including the other Muslim MPs, not to miss this opportunity to persuade potential Canadian citizens from embracing the ideals we hold dear. Migrants must understand that Canada stands for the equality of genders and for a pluralistic and egalitarian value system.

FGM is only one aspect, but a particularly egregious one.

Its specific and forceful condemnation would send a signal that new arrivals cannot exploit Canada’s moderation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53January 16, 2018 12:15 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 16, 2018 12:52 AM

R26 no, it is Obama and miss Rahm he has to avoid, ivanka is straight.

by Anonymousreply 55January 16, 2018 1:10 AM

Trudeau is absolutely nuts for pandering to people who advocate one of the most oppressive religions.

by Anonymousreply 56January 16, 2018 1:10 AM

A guy I was with in a cafe, said to me on Saturday “ I hate nationalism. I am a citizen of the world. Everyone is the same . We should all be equal”

Great sentiments. Often echoed by the Left in the West. If we just allowed everyone to be where they wanted to live and opened the doors. Everyone would be wonderful.

Well not only is that never going to happen, but no one ever says why are the West the only ones saying this? Why when people discuss going to the UK , Germany . Australia, US and Canada, do we never say . “ Oh I will move to kenya or Eritrea or Pakistan or Iran ? “ why is it the West that needs to open their doors to the multitude and places like Saudi Arabia or Iran , Japan will never have too?

by Anonymousreply 57January 16, 2018 7:37 AM

Amen, R57.

by Anonymousreply 58January 16, 2018 7:38 AM

[quote]why is it the West that needs to open their doors to the multitude and places like Saudi Arabia or Iran , Japan will never have too?

Because Westerners have proven time and again to be woefully gullible and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 59January 16, 2018 7:41 AM

I think third world countries have long envied the west for what they see as splendor we live in. But they don't realize than we progressed, limited religious influences, installed democracies with values like human rights, rule of law, personal freedom, freedom of expression.

China wants to be a part of that without doing the work of socially modernizing their country. They are simply just a dump dictatorship country where half of the people are still living in poverty.

Russia has been envious about the west for over a century.

The Middle East is mad that Europe stopped the Islamic Invaders in the beginning of the last century from progressing further. Africa still suffers from that Islamic invasion because they weren't advanced enough to drive the Arabs out.

by Anonymousreply 60January 16, 2018 8:40 AM

[quote]Africa still suffers from that Islamic invasion because they weren't advanced enough to drive the Arabs out.

Tribal Africa embraced Islam, not because they were weak, but because it reinforced and strengthened their tribal societies and cultures.

by Anonymousreply 61January 16, 2018 8:51 AM

Australia is finally admitting that allowing medieval goat-people into their country's general welfare system has been a disaster.

Police in their state of Victoria says Sudanese make up just 0.11 per cent of their population but they commit 4.8 per cent of aggravated burglaries.

The 2015 data says they're responsible for 7.44 per cent of home invasions, 5.65 per cent of car thefts and 13.9 per cent of aggravated robberies.

by Anonymousreply 62January 16, 2018 11:39 AM

This is the problem with the Left. Always the victim. They will even be the victim when the PC bullshit swings back against them, as it inevitably will. They will talk about bigots and rascists when they have virtually created the opposite reaction.

by Anonymousreply 63January 16, 2018 12:09 PM

I sometimes don't know who is more dangerous, the regressive left or the alt right. The world is in desperate need for some levelheaded leaders.

by Anonymousreply 64January 16, 2018 9:07 PM

I agree with wanting levelheaded leaders. And less drama.

But the Cultural Marxists are playing Identity Politics which means we get caught up in continuous divide-and-conquer bickering between ourselves and no works gets done.

by Anonymousreply 65January 16, 2018 10:06 PM

People love to bring up "we're a nation of immigrants"and hearken back to the Ellis Island period, but the truth is that immigration through Ellis Island was very strictly controlled, and TONS of people were sent back. If the modern US immigration system still followed the Ellis Island model, SJWs/ultra-lefties would be apoplectic. Our current immigration system is more liberal that the old model from 100-plus years ago.

by Anonymousreply 66January 16, 2018 10:14 PM

Thank you, r 66

by Anonymousreply 67January 16, 2018 11:30 PM

R66 Thank you for being sensible

by Anonymousreply 68January 16, 2018 11:32 PM

[quote] Pressed further on whether he would include such a statement in the pending guide, he said only that the process is ongoing, and that he would “continue to consult Canadians on the citizenship guide.”

But of course, only those Canadians with approved opinions will be heard. Just this week we saw these same people writing off the pro-life segments of the population. This will be the same.

by Anonymousreply 69January 17, 2018 12:14 AM

Isn't putting a Muslim in charge of immigration kind of like putting an alcoholic in charge of a liquor store?

by Anonymousreply 70January 17, 2018 12:19 AM

R70 made me have a spit take

by Anonymousreply 71January 17, 2018 12:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 17, 2018 2:10 AM

R70 is a genius. Maybe more countries will wake up "become woke" to the lies and evil spread by the Muslims, this cancer Hilary, Obama and Trudeau and asshole Merkle have subjected us to. They have ruined France, England and Germany. They are trying to ruin Australia. DiBlasio let's them run parts of N.Y.. They have ruined Michigan, Vienna and Tysons Corner Virginia, Minneapolis, and segments of Cleveland. In the words of DL favorite Nancy Kerrigan, "WHY?????,,,,,,"

by Anonymousreply 73January 17, 2018 2:23 AM

The situation in Europe is going to explode in the not-too-distant future.

by Anonymousreply 74January 17, 2018 2:41 AM

r74 the bigger problem is Libya right now. They didn't think it through when the killed Qaddafi after he'd outlived his usefulness. Now, they're left with the Deepwater Horizon of illegal migrant pipelines. Six years on, they still haven't capped it. And paying off Turkey doesn't count, when they put the money in the account before the services were rendered. Privatizing their security forces cost them heavily, too. And then they wonder why they lose station chiefs in foreign countries. God Americans are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 75January 17, 2018 2:49 AM

R75 Yes, they are incapable of surviving in their continent so they go and invade and freeload on Europe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 17, 2018 5:36 AM

R75 In addition to offering generous financial bribes to invaders to return from whence they came, the EU has wasted billions bribing Turkey to stem the flow, Germany bribes Afghanistan, Libya, Chad and Niger and the EU bribes the UN/Africa with billions in "aid" to keep their nationals at home, Italy is sending troops to Niger in hopes of preventing future invasions at the source. That the billions in bribes will end up in the Swiss bank accounts of despots who are stakeholders in ridding their overcrowded, failed countries of possible challenges to their absolute power is complete irrelevant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 17, 2018 5:57 AM

^^^^ completely irrelevant^^^^

by Anonymousreply 78January 17, 2018 5:58 AM

Male immigrants from ME and Africa are bad news.

Only women and little kids should be accepted from those groups.

by Anonymousreply 79January 17, 2018 6:28 AM

And yet we continue to allow Russians and Ukranians in, along with their mob connections. They've overtaken the wop Mafia and increased the amount of illegal drugs, racketeering, sex slavery and other shady activities in. But hey, at least they're white...

by Anonymousreply 80January 17, 2018 9:55 AM

Ukraine is on the way to becoming at EU member. Russians are in competition with Gypsies, Eastern Europeans, Turks and Middle Easterners. But hey, at least you're not ashamed to display your ignorance R80.

by Anonymousreply 81January 17, 2018 11:09 AM

R80 = We don't care if they show contempt for our values, terrorize our citizens, burden our welfare system, just so long as they are Brown.

by Anonymousreply 82January 17, 2018 11:15 AM

i live in a big west coast city.

every lady in a burka has 3 kids and one in a stroller.

good god!!!!

theyr slowly taking over our lovely neighborhood......un fuking real.

wtf is goin on??

by Anonymousreply 83January 17, 2018 11:20 AM

^ R83 They are spawning every 9 months.

Goat-mothers producing goat-children.

by Anonymousreply 84January 17, 2018 11:22 AM

“wtf is goin on??“ r83

Well that is a good question. The answer is the Regressive Left have crippled us to the point where nothing can be said about the destruction of our own civilisation except” About time.. . Bloody White People”.

We have been guilted so much with our own history that like some Germans now we even welcome our own destruction. And you know what makes me proud and angry at the same time? It is that for all the shit that is thrown at the West and all of us by the Regressive Left and their allies, Islam . We have not taken to the street and torn down our governments by hand.

Look at Islam. Draw a fucking cartoon and 3 quarters of the Islamic world will destroy businesses, houses, people , governments and we literally get shat on and most of us keep hoping for the best.

But that is not enough for the Left. It is amazing how reminiscent of the Salem Witch Triials the Regressive Left have become. There is so little different to the Puritans of the 17th Century and the moral crusaders of the 21 st . Equally blind to their own faults and eager to name everyone else’s.

by Anonymousreply 85January 17, 2018 11:42 AM

[quote]Ukraine is on the way to becoming at EU member.

That's still a long way off, they only fairly recently had a Putin puppet as Prime Minister - thanks to Paul Manafort and Bernie Sanders campaign adviser Tad Devine.

by Anonymousreply 86January 17, 2018 11:49 AM

[quote] There is so little different to the Puritans of the 17th Century and the moral crusaders of the 21 st

So true. The far left are basically religious zealots.

by Anonymousreply 87January 17, 2018 12:16 PM

Which is why r87 they get on so well with Islam. Zealots together.

by Anonymousreply 88January 17, 2018 12:20 PM

I don’t want Muslims or Russians here. Both groups have high levels of intolerance in their culture. The Russian mob has taken over several East Coast cities as was mentioned. The Muslims are a cover for terrorists. Russians being white doesn’t mean shit. Eastern Europeans, next to Italians, are quite low on the white totem pole in terms of morals and intellect. Though both share a knack for bigotry and misogyny. Russia is also one of the most homophobic nations in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 89January 17, 2018 1:24 PM

I think someone upthread really hit the nail on the head . We dont need any uneducated,useless drains coming in,we've got a plethora of our own homegrown ones that need to be dealt with. Its not really about color,its about what do you bring to the table. Since our own children are alarmingly ignorant,why import more?

by Anonymousreply 90January 17, 2018 4:58 PM

Wow, I'm sorry I clicked on this thread.

I'm surprised it still exists, except that you all are talking yourselves. Ugly.

by Anonymousreply 91January 17, 2018 10:48 PM

Thanks for dropping in to keep us updated r91. We breathlessly await your next revelation.

by Anonymousreply 92January 17, 2018 10:52 PM

R91 runs off to “Russians are evil “thread so that they can sprout their non rascist hate of anything Russian White and of course Christianity, safe in the knowledge that those who could be offended have been vilified rightfully, because being White and Christian is a double negative and you are unable to say anything really bad to these groups because of all the hateful things they have done.

Poor Islam has been misunderstood , that is all . Gays weren’t being thrown from roofs. They were demonstrating new flight paths in the Arab world.

by Anonymousreply 93January 18, 2018 3:02 AM

It seems that finally, some DL people get it. Muslims clearly ARE the enemy and a huge problem. The Muslim camel women drop a new terrorist every nine months. No Muslims should be admitted. There should be new legislation to rid ourselves of the ones we have. No good can come from Muslims. Write your legislators and demand a stop to Middle East immigration.

The goat people will fuck any female, family members included. Many of the men have children with their daughters, nieces, granddaughters. Their way of life is alien to everything that is good, sacred.

Get woke DL. Open your eyes. Don't believe Obama. He is one, or argue very least, a major apologist. It seems more and more he is a gay dandy too, so his adoration of Muslims is perplexing.

by Anonymousreply 94January 18, 2018 3:20 PM

[quote] so his adoration of Muslims is perplexing.

Obama's adoration of Muslims is easy to understand. He would never, ever disrespect or dishonour his father, a Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 95January 18, 2018 3:25 PM

Personally I think the only god Obama worships is himself, however he definitely has leanings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96January 18, 2018 3:50 PM

I'm so glad to see the gays are finally waking up to agree with me that some countries are shit holes and the people who live there are shitty.

by Anonymousreply 97January 18, 2018 3:53 PM

Trudeau has been exposed.

by Anonymousreply 98January 19, 2018 1:26 AM

From the guy who nominated one of the most homophobic VPs in the last decades, that's a bit rich R97.

by Anonymousreply 99January 19, 2018 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!