Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TRUMP tweets: DACA is probably dead.

And right on cue, he blames the Democrats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2018 5:54 PM

Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2018 3:47 PM

It's in response to Durbin leaking the news that Trump said "shithole." Dems haven't learned yet. Be nice to Donnie and he'll be nice to you.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2018 4:26 PM

However this falls out, I'm proud that Durbin didn't lie. Fuck the GOP.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2018 4:37 PM

R2 - whatever you say Igor. Fuck off Trumpski.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2018 4:39 PM

Another thing to consider: Trump is anything if not lazy. He does not want to be involved in any of this. Notice the pattern with Don the con: he stars out on the campaign trail, promising that issue XYZ is the most important thing on his agenda. Then his “team” ( and I use that word loosely) gather ‘round, suggesting this or that. He says OK, do it. An announcement is made, there is public outrage and an uproar, then he says to those who are outraged, and have created an uproar, “OK, we’ll do it your way.”, and then the other side freaks out , and on and on it goes. Meanwhile, Trump signs Executive Orders in between scandals, and nothing ever really gets done, other than the tax cuts for the wealthy.

I guarantee that Trump had very little to do with the tax reforms. He wants nothing to do with ACÁ, and he sure as hell doesn’t want anything to do with immigration or DACA.

This man truly does not give a flying fuck about anything regarding our country, one way or another. “The democrats and republicans want immigration reform? Great! Let them figure it out. Not me! “. That’s Don the Con’s take on everything.

All Trump wants to do is watch TV, sleep in, take naps, eat junk food, and tweet. He’s live at Mar-aLago if you’d let him, but that’s a BIG NO, so weekends will have to do.

This is our president. A Fat, slothful, lazy, junk food over-eating, mental midget. Anyone who has been working with him knows this, and I honestly don’t understand why anyone even bothers talking to him, because the man is completely checked out.

Good luck getting anything done (other than taxes) with this guy at the helm

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2018 5:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!