Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

A Life Destroyed: Raped at the Award Show

A Life Destroyed: This actress is far more famous now, than she ever was while alive. At her peak, she might have been a B- lister on a very generous day. She was an actress full of promise and full of life, but a series of men destroyed her before finally killing her. We will call her A.

It started on a show I wrote about earlier today. She was booked to be a recurring for most of a season but only ended up filming a few episodes of the pay cable show. Apparently she was abruptly terminated when she complained about the way she was being treated. She told a fellow actress on the set who had been there since day one and was on the show through the run, that this A- list actor forced A to perform oral sex on him. She told the other actress that she felt like she had no choice. Two hours later the actor was forcing her to have sex with him. She called her agent who apparently called someone. The next thing you know the actress is fired from the show. For a few years she didn't get any paid work after she complained. She knew that because she complained she was blackballed.

When she finally had the opportunity to land a part in a big movie and the director wanted to have sex with her first, she agreed. She just assumed this was how it was going to be until she was a big enough star to say no. She had sex with the director every day for two weeks in return for what she thought was going to be a fairly decent speaking role. It probably would have but she got caught by the director kissing this foreign born A- list mostly movie actor who was on the film. A was really into the actor and liked him a lot. The director didn't like this at all and cut her from every scene she was in as retaliation. Because the A- list actor liked our actress he made sure she got an invitation to a big award show.

At the award show, the director treated her like crap. He made her cry. She started drinking heavily and was not in control of herself when she was raped at the event. The A- list actor heard about it and got her into a cab to the hospital but he never spoke to her again. Think things couldn't get worse?

This foreign born A list movie actor who likes to direct too traded sex for a part with her. He made her also have sex with another woman in front of him and was going to give the bigger part to the woman he thought did a better job. The other actress won the larger role. During the filming of this movie, our actress began to drink more and also to start using drugs. During the filming of the movie, she started talking about the experiences she had endured. She started talking about being raped and started naming names.

One of the people she told was this A- list mostly movie actress who would rather be a singer. That actress told some people at an organization who then used that knowledge to try and blackmail the rapist. That actress and A started working together on a new movie and A started telling her more and more details about the men in the industry and what they did to her. One of those men killed our actress. All the other stories are just cover. One of those men didn't want his secrets to be exposed because A was not his only victim.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133April 12, 2020 2:18 AM

WHOA.

by Anonymousreply 1January 11, 2018 8:22 PM

So what is Enty saying? Who raped her at the awards show and who got her fired?

What’s even stranger about this case is that the family claim to know that she was killed by two men, after hearing from several people who actually witnessed the murder.

Why didn’t they call the FBI if the Auburn PD refused to work and solve the case???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2January 11, 2018 8:30 PM

Did Weinstein rape her at the awards show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 11, 2018 8:36 PM

Story is far too complicated to follow.

by Anonymousreply 4January 11, 2018 8:37 PM

Debralee Scott

[quote]She was booked to be a recurring for most of a season but only ended up filming a few episodes of the pay cable show. Apparently she was abruptly terminated when she complained about the way she was being treated. She told a fellow actress on the set who had been there since day one and was on the show through the run, that this A- list actor forced A to perform oral sex on him.

Other actress - Marcia Strassman

A-list actor - John Travolta

[quote]When she finally had the opportunity to land a part in a big movie and the director wanted to have sex with her first, she agreed. She just assumed this was how it was going to be until she was a big enough star to say no. She had sex with the director every day for two weeks in return for what she thought was going to be a fairly decent speaking role. It probably would have but she got caught by the director kissing this foreign born A- list mostly movie actor who was on the film.

The Reincarnation of Peter Proud foreign born actor - Michael Sarrazin

[quote]He made her also have sex with another woman in front of him and was going to give the bigger part to the woman he thought did a better job. The other actress won the larger role.

Police Academy - Kim Cattrall

[quote]One of the people she told was this A- list mostly movie actress who would rather be a singer.

Police Academy - Leslie Easterbrook

by Anonymousreply 5January 11, 2018 8:40 PM

Not funny, R5. Her family's depiction of the rape was horrific.

by Anonymousreply 6January 11, 2018 8:43 PM

Is r5 a joke post? I can't tell here anymore.

by Anonymousreply 7January 11, 2018 8:43 PM

This is fucked up and this is why I have a HUGE problem with Enty. Why aren’t these informants and Enty calling the LAPD?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 11, 2018 8:43 PM

Meryl Streep, who costarred with Upham in the 2013 drama August: Osage County, also expressed her sadness. “So so sad to hear this,” the Oscar winner said in a statement. “All our thoughts are with her family and with her beautiful spirit.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 11, 2018 8:46 PM

Taking r5 at face value, Debralee Scott doesn't fit. Kotter with Strassman was network and not cable.

I'm afraid I nver heard of Misty but that appears to be the answer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 11, 2018 8:47 PM

[quite]This foreign born A list movie actor who likes to direct too traded sex for a part with her. He made her also have sex with another woman in front of him and was going to give the bigger part to the woman he thought did a better job. The other actress won the larger role.

This doesn't seem to fit anywhere in Misty's story; I don't see a credit where she worked with a "foreign born A list movie actor who likes to direct".

by Anonymousreply 11January 11, 2018 8:50 PM

Strange

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 11, 2018 8:55 PM

Ive never heard of misty upham.

by Anonymousreply 13January 11, 2018 9:01 PM

From the comment section at the source:

[quote]Django Unchained, Quenton Tarantino and Christophe Waltz for her big movie chance

[quote]Upham, Tarantino, Django, Waltz, an actor and actress from Jimmy P, Juliette Lewis, and Weinstein?

[quote]The a- list actor could have been ewan mcgregor or benedict cumberbatch, she was in August:osage county, may have been benedict

[quote]I hate to believe that Bill Paxton was a predator, but he's the only one on Big Love that would fit A- rating. I agree with the Django Unchained, Quentin Tarantino & Christopher Waltz guesses.

[quote]Ewan McGregor was in August: Osage County. He'd fit the foreign born A list movie actor who likes to direct (American Pastoral, 2016)

[quote]I can see Sevigny for the rat on Big Love. But who killed her? Dern or Tarantino or someone else? Juliette and all of those involved should be called out and made to pay. How many involved were CO$ and how many just creeps?

by Anonymousreply 14January 11, 2018 9:03 PM

She did get a pretty big role in August: Osage County (from Harvey Weinstein).

Many people thought Meryl got an undeserved nomination for the movie.

by Anonymousreply 15January 11, 2018 9:08 PM

This is a very confusing story. Her family says that she was murdered by police officers, I suppose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 11, 2018 9:11 PM

Hmm...guys...it's CDAN. At best it's got about 1% truth and 99% BS woven in.

by Anonymousreply 17January 11, 2018 9:21 PM

Hmm...R17...her father says she was raped at the 2013 Golden Globes Awards. At best it's got about 99% truth and 1% BS woven in.

From R12:

[quote]My daughter, Misty Upham, was a victim of rape by a Weinstein Executive in 2013 at the Golden Globe Awards. The rapist forced her into the men’s room and had his way while other men in formal wear cheered him on as if he were chugging a beer in a contest. As Misty made the walk of shame back to the event, the Exec was given high fives, bragging rights and another notch in his Weinstein Co. belt. What should have been an auspicious occasion for Misty turned into a nightmare of pain, humiliation, fear and anxiety? Her mom and I pleaded with her to press charges since she still has the torn green dress she wore (Photo Above) with the DNA all over it. Misty was afraid to pursue charges because she knew Harvey Weinstein could protect his constituency and ruin her existence. Misty’s experience with Harvey Weinstein left her with the impression that he was a powerful man with many influential connections and could make people disappear. Once while riding in a limo with Quentin Tarantino, Harvey Weinstein and his assistant, somewhere between Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah, the assistant interrupted Weinstein and Tarantino’s conversation in a matter of urgent business; at which point Harvey Weinstein ordered the driver to stop and subsequently kicked his assistant out of the car in the middle of no where during a snow storm amidst subzero temperatures. Misty commented, “What if he freezes to death?” Weinstein retorted “ Somebody will come along and pick him up!” How could anyone expect a sincere investigation when the Weinstein’s company commander and chief is also a perpetrator? Misty said to me “Dad, every time a rape victim comes forward to get justice they become the cause of the matter!” This was not the first time Misty was raped and harassed by an Executive/Producer/Director/Actor etc. And you know who you are!

Even a broken clock like CDAN is right twice a day.

by Anonymousreply 18January 11, 2018 9:27 PM

R17, read the other links in this thread. The father made these statements long before the blind item.

I wonder if this is why Meryl Streep was attacked. The rape allegedly took place AFTER the film was released, at the 2013 GGs, however, I wonder if Harvey had been forcing Misty into compromising situations as a quid pro quo for her to be in the film, and I wonder if Misty told JL, who then told MS?

by Anonymousreply 19January 11, 2018 9:28 PM

Where’s the dress? Find that dress. Hire an attorney, have the dress tested for DNA, and take it to the police. Harvey Weinstein needs to go to prison.

by Anonymousreply 20January 11, 2018 9:39 PM

R5 Debralee Scott is not cut out of THE REINCARNATION OF PETER PROUD, though. She has one long scene, which seems to be the character's entire function in the story.

by Anonymousreply 21January 11, 2018 9:41 PM

R19, Misty Upham may have been murdered but it doesn't mean CDAN's story is correct. Like I posted, a bit of truth and then CDAN does its usual thing, layering on a bunch of details. Laying it extra thick. If you know that fucking much, you should be talking to the police.

by Anonymousreply 22January 11, 2018 9:42 PM

I’m putting Weinstein in my 2018 death pool. If he doesn’t do it to himself, I have a STRONG sense that someone else will.

by Anonymousreply 23January 11, 2018 9:43 PM

Right before the rape:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24January 11, 2018 9:44 PM

Another Enty rape fantasy. The guy is a perv.

by Anonymousreply 25January 11, 2018 9:46 PM

I wish women and gay men were the only people on this Earth.

by Anonymousreply 26January 11, 2018 9:46 PM

R22, bottom line minus all of the bullishit:

Weinstein raped Upham at the GGs in 2013. She had a dreads with his sperm on it. She was either killed by Weinstein, via his orders, she killed herself due to PTSD as a result of the rape, or the cops in her area were ALSO creeps who killed her by chasing her off the road.

by Anonymousreply 27January 11, 2018 9:48 PM

[quote]The next thing you know the actress is fired from the show. For a few years she didn't get any paid work after she complained. She knew that because she complained she was blackballed.

What show was she fired from?

by Anonymousreply 28January 11, 2018 9:51 PM

How does Juliette Lewis tie into your theory R27? Sounds like she was trying to shift blame onto the Native Americans at her reservation. What does she have to hide?

by Anonymousreply 29January 11, 2018 9:52 PM

From her father's Facebook:

[quote][bold]My daughter, Misty Upham, was a victim of rape by a Weinstein Executive in 2013 at the Golden Globe Awards.[/bold]

[...]

[quote]Her mom and I pleaded with her to press charges since she still has the torn green dress she wore (Photo Above) with the DNA all over it. Misty was afraid to pursue charges because she knew Harvey Weinstein could protect his constituency and ruin her existence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 11, 2018 9:54 PM

Big Love, R28

by Anonymousreply 31January 11, 2018 9:54 PM

Hoe do u get raped at an award show? On stage??

by Anonymousreply 32January 11, 2018 9:57 PM

R29, from what I understand, she and Lewis were close. She and Lewis were both in the same film as Streep.

I’m a Streep defender, btw. But I am speculating as to why McGowan said that Streep knew.

by Anonymousreply 33January 11, 2018 9:59 PM

R32, try reading R18.

by Anonymousreply 34January 11, 2018 10:00 PM

Bob and Harvey were the Executive producers on August Osage, and Clooney was one of the producers.

by Anonymousreply 35January 11, 2018 10:03 PM

[quote]Big Love, [R28]

That doesn't fit Misty's profile.

[quote]She was booked to be a recurring for most of a season but only ended up filming a few episodes of the pay cable show. Apparently she was abruptly terminated when she complained about the way she was being treated. ........ For a few years she didn't get any paid work after she complained. She knew that because she complained she was blackballed.

Big Love - 2010

Django Unchained - 2012

August: Osage County - 2013

Looks like the only year she didn't get paid work was 2011.

by Anonymousreply 36January 11, 2018 10:06 PM

I understand her father is distraught but his post about her rape sounds lile BS

by Anonymousreply 37January 11, 2018 10:19 PM

[quote] Looks like the only year she didn't get paid work was 2011.

One role (for which she endured 2 weeks of rape) in 3 years sounds like blackballing.

by Anonymousreply 38January 11, 2018 10:23 PM

[quote] One role (for which she endured 2 weeks of rape) in 3 years sounds like blackballing.

Or the resume of an actress just starting to get recognized.

by Anonymousreply 39January 11, 2018 10:28 PM

That description of the rape in the bathroom of the Golden Globes with guys in Tuxes cheering it on is total and complete bullshit. I've been in men's rooms at Award ceremonies. Random guests would NOT cheer something like that on. They would try to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2018 10:34 PM

[quote] I've been in men's rooms at Award ceremonies. Random guests would NOT cheer something like that on. They would try to stop it.

So how many rapes in the men's rooms have you seen, exactly?

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2018 10:37 PM

I believe she was raped and I believe she was harassed by police in Seattle.

I was in my mid twenties and had just bought myself my first sports car. It was brand new and a beauty. I drove it to the house of a close friend to show it to him. We hung out for a few hours, and I got in the car and proceeded to drive home. It was around 1:00 am.

My friend lived in an isolated area in the Foothills, with the closet freeway being the 210 (for those of you from Los Angeles). Anyhow, I decided to cut through one of the canyons in that area, in order to access the freeway, when a patrol car zoomed in behind me, on a two lane highway in the canyon. The car had to cops in it, and they actively tried to drive me off the road. They were both laughing and thought it was funny. I could not get behind them to see their license plate numbers, and their were no numbers on the doors.

It was scary as fuck because I honestly thought they were gonna kill me. I called the Foothill Division and got nowhere with it, and let it go.

Almost EVERY single cop that I have personally known, is an extremely fucked up individual, who cannot be trusted in the truest sense of the word, especially in Los Angeles.

I have no problem with believing that this lady was harassed by cops who ran her off the road or even killed her for cash, none whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2018 10:42 PM

Consider the source folks. Enty is a liar and his fabrications have grown increasingly bizarre. How can you take this nonsense seriously?

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote] Enty is a liar and his fabrications have grown increasingly bizarre. How can you take this nonsense seriously?

Yes, I just can't believe Weinstein would have raped a woman in one of his movies. I'm SHOCKED by these revelations!

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2018 10:59 PM

R43, I don’t believe most of the shit Enty writes, but this story has a ring of truth to it.

I don’t know whether or not other men cheered on while Misty was raped, but I believe either Bob or Harvey pulled her into a bathroom at the after party, and raped her.

by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2018 11:03 PM

That's because he writes his stories to have the "ring of truth". They're still bullshit though.

by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2018 11:11 PM

[quote]Bob and Harvey were the Executive producers on August Osage, and Clooney was one of the producers.

Oh, that's who's all over this thread. I thought it sounded familiar.

by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2018 11:13 PM

Bizarre photo shoot. Why is a woman in her 30s posing with a teddy bear?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2018 11:18 PM

I was at the 2013 GG and the bathrooms were pretty busy. If there was a rape it had to be in some obscure after party because it was not in the ceremony. Some studios offer their own after party, did the WC had their own party?

by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2018 11:22 PM

Why would Rose McGowan know anything about working actors?

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2018 11:29 PM

R47, JFC. What in the fuck is wrong with you Do you honestly believe that every god damned poster on DL who references Clooney, is fucking Poo Shoes?

I referenced Clooney because he was also caught up in the Weinstein maelstrom, as a significant personality who people were accusing of having been privy to Weinstein’s criminal behavior, along with Streep, Damon, etc.

You really need to get a grip with your PS obsession. It’s been going on for years now, and honestly, enough is enough.

IR49, good question. TWC does hold several parties during awards season, but I was way out of that loop in 2013. I’m guessing they did.

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2018 11:29 PM

[quote] did the WC had their own party?

Yes. Other attendees included Kevin Spacy, Russell Simmons, Alyssa “#MeToo” Milano, AND Meryl Streep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2018 11:32 PM

I would really like to see Harvey in prison. He deserves it 100%, and it kills me that this piece of shit will probably never have to face criminal charges for what he did to so many young women. And this Upham story really jerks my chain, because the poor kid was bipolar, and was obviously an easy target for these predators as a result.

She was talented, too. She didn’t deserve this. No one does, but I’m really pissed off all over again.

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2018 11:38 PM

R45, it has a ring of truth to it because he probably got a hold of the father's Facebook post and then created a blind around it by adding his own narrative.  He did the same thing with a Stallone blind about a rape in a Vegas Hotel.  He took a story from the Baltimore Review that hadn't made it to the national news yet and created a blind. He got called out big time when he did his "reveal".  People were posting links to the BR story and pointing out that it was out well ahead of his blind.

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2018 11:39 PM

ENTY has been VERY fixated on rape stories. Geffen, Franco, etc. This one manages to be convoluted and involve Scientology. I feel bad for Misty but I don’t really believe any of this.

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2018 11:44 PM

[quote] Random guests would NOT cheer something like that on. They would try to stop it.

Look at the photos in R52.

You really think Spacey, Russell Simmons, and P Diddy would try to stop a young actress from being raped?

by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2018 11:45 PM

R46 is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2018 11:47 PM

[quote] You really think Spacey, Russell Simmons, and P Diddy would try to stop a young actress from being raped?

Not to mention Weinstein pal Bill Clinton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2018 11:51 PM

[quote]You really think Spacey, Russell Simmons, and P Diddy would try to stop a young actress from being raped?

Spacey wouldn't be in the men's rooms. There's no children in there.

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2018 11:53 PM

R40 haven't you heard of the bystander effect? The more people there are viewing a crisis or crime, the less likely they are to offer aid to the victims. It's been scientifically studied and peer reviewed. Also, read about the case the movie THE ACCUSED was based on.

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2018 11:57 PM

Who is this supposed Executive? Harvey? Someone else. If true, someone should identify him. It’s not like he can hurt anyone’s career at this point.

by Anonymousreply 61January 12, 2018 12:05 AM

Ok this is a tactless question but it has to be asked. Why were so many of these guys looking to jump Upham’s bones? She wasn’t what one might call a looker.

by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2018 12:13 AM

Rape is about sex AND power.

by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2018 12:17 AM

[quote] Ok this is a tactless question but it has to be asked. Why were so many of these guys looking to jump Upham’s bones?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2018 12:25 AM

R62, she had only gained that weight later in her career. Probably from the meds due to being bipolar. She was very thin and very pretty.

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2018 12:29 AM

She was also in FROZEN RIVER with Melissa Leo and should've received an Oscar nod for Supporting Actress to go along with Leo's Best Actress nomination. The movie worked because of the two of them.

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2018 12:32 AM

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2018 12:32 AM

People need to out these rapists right away, not do a McGowan and take the money.

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2018 12:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2018 12:58 AM

I have never heard of this person. The whole thing sounds made up.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2018 1:14 AM

R70 so because you've never heard of her, it couldn't possibly be true? I'm not sure what to believe myself, but your logic seems off.

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2018 1:20 AM

I can't believe so many of you are falling for this nonsense. Don't believe everything you read.

by Anonymousreply 72January 12, 2018 1:38 AM

Enty's followers aren't the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, r72.

by Anonymousreply 73January 12, 2018 2:05 AM

R60 The Golden Globes bathroom isn't some frat party at Penn State. There is no way it happened the way the mother (I guess) said it happened.

I have no idea if she was raped, but there weren't guys in tuxes "cheering it on." In the bathroom you have everyone- tech guys, nominees, presenters, seat fillers, old, young, gay, straight, single, married. It makes no sense. And if it doesn't make sense, it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 74January 12, 2018 2:13 AM

Her life was tragic, but it is most likely she was very drunk on the night she died and fell or jumped to her death. She had recently attempted suicide, and this placed her in a very high-risk category for another suicide attempt. Over 50 % of suicides occur in the context of alcohol/drug abuse. She has all the major risk factors for suicide.

Of note, she had been abusing alcohol for quite some time. Because of this, she had a high tolerance for alcohol. This explains her high blood alcohol content.

by Anonymousreply 75January 12, 2018 2:16 AM

[quote] Yes, I just can't believe Weinstein would have raped a woman in one of his movies. I'm SHOCKED by these revelations! —Hillary

You forgot Oprah. And Meryl Streep. And calling Bill Clinton a rapist would have covered it all, no?

by Anonymousreply 76January 12, 2018 2:18 AM

HE MADE HER CRY.

And then she died.

by Anonymousreply 77January 12, 2018 2:20 AM

Yawn. A sounds like your typical Hollywood slut that fucks for roles and only throws a hissyfit when she doesn't get the roles 'promised.' Honestly I'm sick of these bitches whinging when opening their legs fails. All this is is some remorse exhibited by dumb sluts that chucked away their self worth for fame.

by Anonymousreply 78January 12, 2018 2:31 AM

You are an asshole, R78.

What I don't understand is the mentality of all these women that want to be, what? Famous? Rich? Award winners? Respected actresses?

What is it that makes them demean and debase themselves to get cast in a movie, tv show, play?

They must know that that isn't the only way to get work in Hollywowod. Don't most actresses go to drama school or some training programs?

I don't get it at all.

by Anonymousreply 79January 12, 2018 3:04 AM

And you're a dumb piece of shit R79. I guess you have no idea how Hollywood works snowflake.

You don't get why these idiot women corrupt themselves and their morals, umm gee I wonder. They are fame hungry whores where the easiest way to score the big time is to open their legs. Hollywood is run by sleaze and the biggest whores, those without connections, will always succeed because they go the extra mile.

I actually feel sorry for you Bambi stuck in such a cruel world with your other-worldly stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2018 3:19 AM

[quote]Yawn. A sounds like your typical Hollywood slut that fucks for roles and only throws a hissyfit when she doesn't get the roles 'promised.' Honestly I'm sick of these bitches whinging when opening their legs fails. All this is is some remorse exhibited by dumb sluts that chucked away their self worth for fame.

for r78:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 12, 2018 3:53 AM

Hey genius at R78: the chances of having a movie career in even the smallest capacity? 1 in 1.2 million.

Couple that with youth and looks being the main currency for females actors, and that women are over when they reach age 35....

Doesn't DL have some kind of minimum IQ requirement?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 12, 2018 4:51 AM

What a fucking doormat.

by Anonymousreply 83January 12, 2018 9:12 AM

[quote]Why aren’t these informants and Enty calling the LAPD?

Because they are making them up.

by Anonymousreply 84January 12, 2018 9:49 AM

Why did Meryl have her killed though?

by Anonymousreply 85January 12, 2018 10:08 AM

Precisely R84. If Enty truly was a lawyer of course he would be ethically bound to report crimes. Actually any decent person would for that matter. But there is no obligation to report fictional crimes. If you were to call up LAPD and said you wanted to report something you got from a blind item they would laugh in your face.

by Anonymousreply 86January 12, 2018 10:30 AM

I can’t stand CDAN. I stopped reading Enty’s blinds long ago. I think he, or whoever runs that site, deals in fiction and sleaze. I am particularly disgusted by him claiming some of the most egregious crimes against children, but not sharing this information with law enforcement, or putting people’s reputations on the line, by inferring that they are child molestors. It’s probably one of THE WORST ways to make a living, and I honestly cannot fathom how someone is cool with writing and putting that kind of stuff out there. Just absolutely despicable, all the way around.

That said, I believe that Misty Upham May have been raped and preyed upon. Not because Enty says so, but because her father said so. However, I’ve read different accounts about this incident, presumably written by her father. I believe that there are disinformation campaigns that are being driven by the Alt-Right, which makes me question sources even more so. As I should, however, she may have been a victim.

If her father has the dress, he needs to call a reputable criminal attorney, and he needs to be advised on how to proceed properly. Perhaps he already has, and they cannot do much, because Misty is gone, and DNA doesn’t prove rape, but if it’s Harvey Weinstein’s DNA, and his daughter told him what happened, someone will eventually listen.

by Anonymousreply 87January 12, 2018 11:41 AM

Was M in that men's room too?

by Anonymousreply 88January 12, 2018 11:49 AM

CDAN and Enty embellish their BIs. They basically write plots for a sordid show about Hollywood based on real events but obscured enough to "protect" the victims and the asshole criminals and predators.

It reminds me of a scene in the second season of Stranger Things where the conspiracy guy goes on a rant about the public not willing to accept the hard, cold truth and more likely to believe the lies (to hold on to the hope and belief that everything's ok).

by Anonymousreply 89January 12, 2018 11:58 AM

Adding to my comment in r89

And therefore the truth has to feature some lies in order to be more acceptable, and easier to digest, by the general public.

by Anonymousreply 90January 12, 2018 11:59 AM

R90, while I understand your theory, have you read some of his blinds???

One blind in particular claims that a little girl was killed because a group of men in the film industry inserted either their dicks, or fingers, or foreign objects into the child’s rectum, causing a rupture, which led to sepsis, and her eventual death.

Why would ANYONE protect a group of pedophiles, whose actions killed a little girl??? And how are we, the general public, supposed to internalize that information, and discern the truth from the embellishments?

I don’t know about anyone else, but if I heard that a child was subjected to that, whether or not it resulted in her death, I would come forward and tell someone who could do something about it.

Are you fucking kidding me??? I’m not some crazy frau who believes everything she reads, either. But JFC, even I have my limits. And yes, even if I knew it could cost me my life, I’d come forward. Look, allowing children to be sexually abused is a bridge too far for most decent human beings.

What would you do if someone told you the little girl at the link was systematically abused by pedophiles??? Even if parts of the story are lies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 12, 2018 12:17 PM

The foreign actor/director sounded a lot like K Brannagh but I don't know how or if he'd fit with any other detais in the story.

by Anonymousreply 92January 12, 2018 12:23 PM

r91. Look at it this way: Some BIs are supposed to entertain (oh my! *giggle*) and some are supposed to shock (WTF???) and give you some sense of peeking behind the curtain. I don't believe anyone writing or publishing BIs intend to help the victims or try to right a wrong and also doesn't expect people to go "this sort of behavior needs to stop!" and take action. Only when actual victims are brave enough to come forward and say: "This happened to me and it was done to me by ...!" that's where the intention is to put a spotlight on something or someone who has done wrong.

by Anonymousreply 93January 12, 2018 12:29 PM

Who had her killed?

Hope the dad isn't next so the dress can be burned.

by Anonymousreply 94January 12, 2018 12:34 PM

OK, R93. Gotcha.

So what happens when a blind item starts a rumor that ends someone’s career, or ruins someone’s reputation?

Also, you do understand that many of Enty’s regular readers are now Alt-Right freepers, yes? I can listen to, and read stories about PizzaGate, and I have the ability to retain a high dose of scepticism, so to speak. I can blow it off, and store it in my bullshit box. However, others out there cannot, increasingly so.

We have a generation of people who have come of age, on the internet. Unfortunately, many of those people are not critical thinkers. They consume alt-right propaganda, in the same way that they and their parents, and grandparents, consumed the Bible.

Now, I understand that it is not Enty’s responsibility to measure and diagnose the IQ or susceptibility factor of his audience, but where does Enty take responsibility for what he is putting out there? Will someone have to die? Look, I’m not attempting to be a drama queen, and I hope and think that you know that. I’m putting a very possible scenario out there for you.

Twist and turn this any way you want. Here’s the bottom line: There are currently LOTS of people who read what Enty writes, and believe it, word for word, just like the nutjob that showed up at that DC pizza parlor with a semi-automatic. I predict he will not be an isolated incident. I believe that others will follow in his footsteps. The Las Vegas shooter was anti government, and a 9-11 truther.

One day, that man or woman, or group of people are going to read a blind that is going to send them over the edge.

There will be blood. Enty will be partially responsible for that, even if it’s only in the most removed and minuscule of ways.

by Anonymousreply 95January 12, 2018 12:49 PM

R48, it was for an acting troupe called The Indigo Children Troupe, which she founded. They were doing a themed photoshoot.

by Anonymousreply 96January 12, 2018 12:59 PM

[quote]Also, you do understand that many of Enty’s regular readers are now Alt-Right freepers, yes?

Gossip forums have been overrun by crazy rightwingers for years and years. It's partly why Enty writes stories like this, because the low-information alt-right is easily swayed by a big huge conspiracy that involves tons of major Hollywood players. They'll believe it just because they read it. Then all Enty has to do is wait for one person to comment "hey, this sounds like that post that Upham's dad wrote on Facebook" and he's all set. Hundreds and thousands of people now believe his fiction.

Make no mistake, this kind of shit is why Enty writes these stories. He can't get much traffic from the skeptical so he goes for the people desperate for "huge Hollywood pedo ring about to be busted by Interpol!" stories.

What galls me is that people like Upham and her family get used by these assholes. Because it's gossip, it doesn't get called out as much as, say, P-zzagate, but it's the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 97January 12, 2018 1:07 PM

Looks like I was writing at the same time R95 was. 👍

by Anonymousreply 98January 12, 2018 1:07 PM

[quote]I can blow it off, and store it in my bullshit box. However, others out there cannot, increasingly so.

You can't control others and others don't control you what you should believe or not believe.

by Anonymousreply 99January 12, 2018 1:15 PM

[quote]So what happens when a blind item starts a rumor that ends someone’s career, or ruins someone’s reputation?

Which BI, or BIs, accomplished that?

[quote]Now, I understand that it is not Enty’s responsibility to measure and diagnose the IQ or susceptibility factor of his audience, but where does Enty take responsibility for what he is putting out there? Will someone have to die? Look, I’m not attempting to be a drama queen, and I hope and think that you know that. I’m putting a very possible scenario out there for you.

In short: Won't think anyone about the children????? Yes, you are overly dramatic. Each and everyone is responsible for his own actions. If you base your actions on gossip and BI, good luck with that especially when you blame your actions on a BI in court.

by Anonymousreply 100January 12, 2018 1:23 PM

R81, you know that r78 wants the same thing. Ardently!

by Anonymousreply 101January 12, 2018 1:24 PM

[quote]Won't think anyone about the children?????

When a Russian bot tries to be a DL gay....

by Anonymousreply 102January 12, 2018 1:25 PM

That makes sense, R97. I wondered who he thought he was fooling with his fiction.

by Anonymousreply 103January 12, 2018 1:46 PM

Hm.,,I’ve seen posts like the one quoted in r102 by pro Trans trolls...when people post that gaylings shouldn’t be mutilated

by Anonymousreply 104January 12, 2018 1:55 PM

who is enty?

by Anonymousreply 105January 12, 2018 2:18 PM

r95 [quote]Now, I understand that it is not Enty’s responsibility to measure and diagnose the IQ or susceptibility factor of his audience, but where does Enty take responsibility for what he is putting out there?

This made me think of the people who have railed against Howard Stern and his show. If you aren't going to question it in general in the media then why care about ENTY? Either it is dangerous, a public nuisance, whatever, or it's just out there and deal with it because the first amendment guarantees your right to free speech (for a little while longer anyway).

by Anonymousreply 106January 12, 2018 2:20 PM

I don't really get frau Mary!s like r95 who sound like unhinged Million Moms where people need protection from all that crazy coming from CDAN or Enty, I mean there are more comments about how CDAN / Enty are crazy liars than discussion the actual topic of the BI. Enter at your own risk. Use common sense and don't allow others to think and speak for you.

by Anonymousreply 107January 12, 2018 2:42 PM

I think it was Kim Novak--didn't she say the musical score for The Artist raped her?

by Anonymousreply 108January 12, 2018 3:14 PM

I can understand people like R95 a hell of a lot more than the likes of you r107. Do rape and pedo stories turn you on? I can see the likes of you furiously stoking your clit to CDaN's rape fiction. I bet you get all sweaty in anticipation of the next pedo fiction piece.

r95 / r97 are at least critical thinkers that can tell fact from fiction and understand the dangers of people slinging shit about innocent people to "guess" a fake blind...you and your kind just want to be entertained by some of,the sickest ahit out there and whine furiously when called out on it.

by Anonymousreply 109January 12, 2018 3:16 PM

[quote] Do rape and pedo stories turn you on? I can see the likes of you furiously stoking your clit to CDaN's rape fiction. I bet you get all sweaty in anticipation of the next pedo fiction piece.

No, do you? Because you seem overly exited whenever you come across them.

by Anonymousreply 110January 12, 2018 3:20 PM

[quote]What in the fuck is wrong with you Do you honestly believe that every god damned poster on DL who references Clooney, is fucking Poo Shoes?

R51 you have to put the troll on ignored . She is all over the CMBYN/Chalamet/Hammer threads harassing posters with her "Timmy is straight" agenda.

by Anonymousreply 111January 12, 2018 3:22 PM

R110, if you consider my post chiding the likes of you as my excitement over Enty's rape and pedo fantasies them I know I got under your skin. That was the weakest and lamest reply to a post. You just called yourself out as one of the whiners who faps away to CDaN everyday and who doesn't understand why people find you gross. Congrats...you are the lowest life form on DL.

by Anonymousreply 112January 12, 2018 3:28 PM

[quote][R95] / [R97] are at least critical thinkers that can tell fact from fiction and understand the dangers of people slinging shit about innocent people to "guess" a fake blind...

PR shill / Fantard, sit your ass down. "Your talent", of telling fact from fiction, is nothing special. Your exitement over all the nasty gossip makes you come off as unhinged, "the girl doth protest too much!", and desperately doing damage control (making posters wonder why someone is so desperate to remind readers how untrustworthy the source is supposed to be). I don't know where you think you are if you think DLers need the likes of you to make sense of entertainment gossip, but your hysterics are sad and pathetic at best. Nobody needs your "benevolent" bad impression of frau hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 113January 12, 2018 3:30 PM

[quote]if you consider my post chiding the likes of you as my excitement over Enty's rape and pedo fantasies them I know I got under your skin.

You are like a sad, self loathing homophobe who disparages gays in public and hire hustlers to shit in his mouth in private. You try way too hard to convince others that you are so righteous that you have the moral authority to lecture others. And whatever these self righteous assholes accuse others of they are guilty of themselves. Always. Because it dominates their brain and they can't let it go.

by Anonymousreply 114January 12, 2018 3:34 PM

Another whiney rape pedo fapper @r113. Is your clit raw?

by Anonymousreply 115January 12, 2018 3:34 PM

r115, no it isn't. I guess you won that clit fapping race. Congrats to you.

by Anonymousreply 116January 12, 2018 3:36 PM

You're to funny, r114. You sure are hot and bothered over CDaN. Yup definately hit a nerve with you. Please come back at me and continue to prove me right. Your posts are too funny.

R116, sorry, not me. I don't like CDaN and I'm not a woman But it was nice of you to admit that you do competitively fap to CDaN even tough you lost That takes guts to admit it! Own your pedo rape fantasy fetish! You go gurl!

by Anonymousreply 117January 12, 2018 3:41 PM

r117, I would love to waste time with you, but since your companion charges by the hour you shouldn't make him wait any longer for him to shit in your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 118January 12, 2018 3:44 PM

Awww, r118, look at you... All butt hurt over people dissing CDaN and the fact that your fascination with pedo rape blinds is creepy. Please, do continue...

by Anonymousreply 119January 12, 2018 3:49 PM

[quote]I can’t stand CDAN

Yeah, after your five-millionth post, we got that. Now, STFU about it.

by Anonymousreply 120January 12, 2018 4:02 PM

Wow, Babe, I actually thought you were smart. It's disappointing to know that you follow CDaN.

by Anonymousreply 121January 12, 2018 4:09 PM

Well, this thread went to shit since I was here yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 122January 12, 2018 9:44 PM

[quote]Well, this thread went to shit since I was here yesterday.

I wish we could do more discussion and less watching catfights.

by Anonymousreply 123January 12, 2018 10:11 PM

[quote]Well, this thread went to shit since I was here yesterday.

I blame R122.

by Anonymousreply 124January 12, 2018 10:12 PM

It's useless expecting an honest discussion about the entertainment industry on dl, everything gets debunked.

by Anonymousreply 125January 12, 2018 10:32 PM

But what kind of "honest discussion" could one expect about a blind item from a source known to be highly unreliable at best? Of course it's debunked - give people credit for calling out phonies.

by Anonymousreply 126January 12, 2018 10:47 PM

Thank you, R126.

by Anonymousreply 127January 12, 2018 10:50 PM

Well, I learned about Misty Upham. I never really heard of her before. I'll try to to watch some of her movies someday. There really aren't many famous Native American actors, so she probably could have been someone very unique in the movie industry if she lived.

I feel bad after reading about her life but she sounded like a train wreck who had no sense of caution, probably from mental illness. I read she was raped by a family friend as a child, gang-raped as a teen when she moved back to the reservation and apparently raped as an adult woman at a bathroom at the Golden Globes. She probably was killed by cops or some evil asshole but she also seemed liked a perpetual victim who didn't seem to have common sense to protect herself no matter the situation.

by Anonymousreply 128January 12, 2018 11:57 PM

CDAN has updated this item. Claims a former A- actress joined in the rape.

[quote] About 18 months ago, I wrote this blind item. I didn't think there was anything more to add to it. It is a life that was loved and then destroyed by Hollywood and some of the worst people in it. It turns out there is more though.

Not mentioned in the first blind is the connection of the disgraced producer. When our actress threatened to out one of her rapists, the disgraced producer stepped in.

Stepping in with him was this former A- list actress who likes to speak out a lot. She was supposedly there to be the female presence in the room and to keep everything calm. Instead, after, the former A- list actress got the victim wasted on booze and pills and raped her along with a guy she was seeing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 18, 2019 2:51 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 130April 12, 2020 1:07 AM

She's too fat to be a rape victim.

by Anonymousreply 131April 12, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote] She's too fat to be a rape victim.

Hollywood really DOES post on this forum!

by Anonymousreply 132April 12, 2020 1:53 AM

Seriously, with all the beautiful women in Hollywood and they chose Misty?? That's like in Deliverance where the hillbillies could have had Burt Reynolds or Jon Voight and they chose Ned Beatty!

by Anonymousreply 133April 12, 2020 2:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!