Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Blaze Bernstein, missing young man found dead in park

Another mystery with a sad ending.

Was he gay? His family looks very queer supportive.

Who was the friend that dropped him off?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600January 18, 2018 6:19 PM

RIP Blaze. The "friend" is probably suspect #1.

by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2018 6:21 PM

Now THAT’S tard face...

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2018 6:26 PM

He’s adorable and by all appearances was a happy college guy. What friend drops someone off to let them walk into a park in the dark alone?! Scary story really. Hookup or drugs I guess.

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2018 6:27 PM

[quote]Now THAT’S tard face...

Penn, not Yale.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2018 6:28 PM

Poor kid, he’s so cute.

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2018 6:30 PM

Was it a cruisy park?

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2018 6:31 PM

This is why I only have sex with men I know and trust.

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2018 6:35 PM

Dumb article because it doesn't report what the "friend" says happened. They entered the park and then??????

Ivy League Golden.....

....Dead Boy

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2018 6:36 PM

OP, your hate speech contributes to the deaths of gay men and lesbians. JUST. SAY. GAY!

by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2018 6:37 PM

Supposedly the friend went into a park bathroom (I thought all park bathrooms close at 5pm or sundown) this was at 11pm. Anywho he came back and Blaze was "gone". Yeah, that story adds up just fine.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2018 6:41 PM

What’s wrong with you, R9?

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2018 6:41 PM

My two thoughts upon seeing his photo:

1. gay

2. related to Ted Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2018 6:42 PM

This link has more detail, before the body was found.

His last Facebook post was about diversity and inclusion so yes he’s likely family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2018 6:44 PM

A goy did this. I just know it.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2018 6:44 PM

False flag operation

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2018 6:45 PM

What's wrong with YOU, R11, for not calling out OP for the use of an anti-gay slur? Hateful words cause hateful deeds. Hate speech causes Holocausts.

by Anonymousreply 16January 10, 2018 6:53 PM

"Queer is a slur" troll is goyim/Bedknobs and Broomsticks/Matthew. If only someone would cut off his disability checks so he can lose his internet access.

Braindead, monotonous fucktard who sits in a chair on DL all day clearing cookies and vomiting out the same three sentences over and over again. Just die already you worthless piece of garbage.

by Anonymousreply 17January 10, 2018 7:15 PM

"Blaze"

What Old Testament character was he?

by Anonymousreply 18January 10, 2018 7:47 PM

I thought Blaze Bernstein was the arch nemesis of Encyclopedia Brown

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2018 7:49 PM

Unless I am mistaken, his mom has already created a Facebook poll as to what should be done in his memory.

by Anonymousreply 20January 10, 2018 7:50 PM

Mom is a yoga WASP, thus "Blaze."

by Anonymousreply 21January 10, 2018 8:31 PM

Seems the friend changed his story, r10; he originally said they were in the park when Blaze just suddenly "ran off into the darkness". Also according to the parents, he left all of his identification at home.

The "friend" did it -- or set him up.

by Anonymousreply 22January 10, 2018 10:35 PM

You first, R17, you worthless cracker goy piece of shit. Gay Jewish lives are the ONLY ones that matter. The ONLY ones that matter.

by Anonymousreply 23January 10, 2018 10:44 PM

Do they show the friend at the link?

by Anonymousreply 24January 10, 2018 11:01 PM

Jews and gay people ARE Western Civilization. Without us, Europe would never have left the Middle Ages.

by Anonymousreply 25January 10, 2018 11:03 PM

This is a sad story already, so why the fuck is the goyim troll shitting all over it? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 26January 10, 2018 11:07 PM

i would not cruise in parks these days, too many nutso gonzo's get a fleshlight with an asshole and a good textured sleeve. be safe.

by Anonymousreply 27January 10, 2018 11:07 PM

[quote] Jews and gay people ARE Western Civilization. Without us, Europe would never have left the Middle Ages.

Wasn’t it the Muslims who preserved a great deal of classical Western civilization? They appeared to be one of the few shining lights during those dark times. Islam now is a different beast altogether.

by Anonymousreply 28January 10, 2018 11:07 PM

R2 = blocked

by Anonymousreply 29January 10, 2018 11:08 PM

Nope, R28. Anything that paints Islam in a positive light is revisionist crap.

by Anonymousreply 30January 10, 2018 11:09 PM

[quote] This is a sad story already, so why the fuck is the goyim troll shitting all over it? Ugh.

A gay Jewish man has died, and someone else is calling for me, another gay Jewish man, to die for hoping that the murderer of this beautiful young man is brought to justice. In this case, the only just punishment is the death penalty. To be carried out as soon as there is a conviction.

by Anonymousreply 31January 10, 2018 11:10 PM

R13 so he was probably killed by a fag hating muslim. oh the irony.

by Anonymousreply 32January 10, 2018 11:11 PM

Parents:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33January 10, 2018 11:43 PM

His mother is Melania?

by Anonymousreply 34January 10, 2018 11:45 PM

A drug deal wouldn't require going so far into the woods.

Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 35January 10, 2018 11:50 PM

Can we please not attack his parents (or him)? This is a really sad situation, not a source of laughs.

by Anonymousreply 36January 10, 2018 11:52 PM

[quote] not a source of laughs.

You must not be from around these parts son.

by Anonymousreply 37January 10, 2018 11:54 PM

Yeah, the kid was def gay (like half of Penn) and had a Grindr account. Sounds like a hookup gone wrong. Feel awful for the family. Sad all their money couldn't prevent something like this .

by Anonymousreply 38January 10, 2018 11:57 PM

all their money? how rich?

by Anonymousreply 39January 10, 2018 11:59 PM

Definitely not a hookup at the park at 11 p.m. Had no identification. Running away but without survival skills?

by Anonymousreply 40January 11, 2018 12:00 AM

Ivy League boys ask their friends to drive them to a wilderness area at night so they can "run away"..... from???

the friend did it OR the friend was gay and took him there for a hot hookup.

Of course R40 one would go to a deserted place a 11 pm for a hookup. I did that at anytime of day in many countries of this world for 2 decades. Adored it. Guess I got lucky and never got myself killed.

by Anonymousreply 41January 11, 2018 12:06 AM

Blaze - gay as blazes?

by Anonymousreply 42January 11, 2018 12:16 AM

So awful. That poor kid. God help his family.

by Anonymousreply 43January 11, 2018 12:23 AM

Maybe I'm alone but I think he's cute in a "nerdy twink" kind of way

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2018 12:27 AM

He never had a chance with that name.

by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2018 12:27 AM

R39 the father is a portfolio manager at an asset management firm, so I imagine they're very well off

by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2018 12:32 AM

[quote] "Blaze" What Old Testament character was he?

Exodus 3:1-4 (New International Version)

3 Now Moses was tending the flock of Jethro his father-in-law, the priest of Midian, and he led the flock to the far side of the wilderness and came to Horeb, the mountain of God. 2 There the angel of the Lord appeared to him in flames of fire from within a bush. Moses saw that though the bush was on fire it did not burn up. 3 So Moses thought, “I will go over and see this strange sight—why the bush does not burn up.”

4 When the Lord saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, “Moses! Moses!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2018 12:34 AM

Blaze as in a fire or Blaise as in St. Blaise?

Blaise, was a physician, and bishop of Sebastea in historical Armenia. According to the Acta Sanctorum, he was martyred by being beaten, attacked with iron combs, and beheaded. He is the patron saint of wool combers.

Born: Sivas, Turkey

Died: 316 AD, Sivas, Turkey Nationality: Armenian Attributes: Wool comb, candles, tending a choking boy or animals Feasts: february 11 (eastern orthodox and greek catholic), february 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2018 12:36 AM

Maybe he was named after stripper Blaze Starr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2018 12:47 AM

[quote] the father is a portfolio manager at an asset management firm

Which firm?

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2018 1:02 AM

There's a lot of coverage about the disappearance and discovery of the body, but very little information about him. I want to know more about his life...

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2018 1:19 AM
by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2018 1:26 AM

Oh dear. Websleuths were speculating that he died as a result of doing poppers with a gay hookup

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2018 1:28 AM

Cruising for sex with strangers is risky business. I was so stupid when I was younger that I got into a 18 wheeler truck cab once , had sex with the guy(who was much bigger than me) and when I started to get up he "playfully" pulled me back on the bed and tried to smother me. Instead of panicking I just kind of relaxed hoping that would calm his aggression which it did. My instincts were telling me that if I struggled he would get more violent. I felt lucky to get out alive and never did that again.

by Anonymousreply 54January 11, 2018 1:33 AM

I swear to god I dont know how I didnt end up dead back in my cruising days. I did it anywhere,with anyone,any time. Who knows what fucking psychos I slept with !

by Anonymousreply 55January 11, 2018 1:40 AM

Yes he was gay, but not out. His tumblr page is 420blazeme and it is still up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 11, 2018 1:41 AM

R54 that's scary. I stopped having hook ups years ago when women and men who I hooked up with (I am bisexual) would stalk me after we had hooked up-when we had agreed that we would just have a hook up, have safer sex, and go our separate ways, and one guy I met at a bar lightly choked me during sex.

by Anonymousreply 57January 11, 2018 1:56 AM

On Websleuths some foolish troll posted this. I did not write this I am just quoting it:

I wasn't referencing what poppers are capable of doing, I was saying that poppers are no longer commonly used by gay and bisexual men during sexual encounters. It's a bygone practice that is kept alive by very few people in the grand scheme of the gay community. Poppers are viewed in the same way as bathhouses, something used by "dirty" people. It isn't something Blaze would have even encountered unless he was a secret leather pup hanging out in dungeons, getting his kicks with a daddy or a secret "sex pig" engaging in group sex These are the people in the hook-up community who still use poppers.

My apologies to any fellow WS's for my very direct words in the preceeding paragraph who may be offended. I felt it necessary to not beat around the bush and to quash this rumor before it becomes a WS fact.

by Anonymousreply 58January 11, 2018 1:56 AM

The Facebook loons are out in force. And now that they know he's dead they've already linked this to a 19-year-old who disappeared from San Lorenzo, and they've decided that his (their?) body/ies were moved to the park.

[quote]This is my hope. Blaze has amnesia and some sweet Jewish Grandma is taking care of him. She doesn’t have internet and barely uses her TV.

[quote]Dara, that was my thought, that Blaze has some memory impairment and ended up with someone kind and not connected to the Internet/social media. I am seriously not sleeping over this and pretty weepy, but, funnily enough, I just feel that this kid is alive and well, just somehow “lost.”

[quote] I'm glad you brought this up, I had a vision too... I saw a beach and underneath a bridge and I think it led to a dark tunnel on the beach, there was a large square cement block and on top of that cement block was a smaller square cement block also.

[quote]Using my gift....I got a message to search San Lorenzo area....May not be anything.... But my "gift" is often right.

by Anonymousreply 59January 11, 2018 1:59 AM

It's extremely sad how this young man was killed or maybe took his own life? I knew something bad happened when the media said how he went out with a "friend" and left his wallet and mobile phone, and then got out of the "friend's" car and ran away. Rest in peace. :(

by Anonymousreply 60January 11, 2018 2:02 AM

r56 reading a dead kids tumblr is kinda depressing but he seemed like a funny kid...if you just look at his ask me answers, he had a good sense of humor. Why do you say he was in the closet? He talks about being gay several times on his tumblr....

by Anonymousreply 61January 11, 2018 2:09 AM

r56 If anything, he seemed like a future DLer...

by Anonymousreply 62January 11, 2018 2:10 AM

He didn't deserve this.

Gay men have always known that sex with strangers is dangerous and unpredictable. Maybe that's part of the rush.

There is no "safe space" or "trigger warning" when you're in the bushes with your pants down after dark with a possible psychopath. No administrator or university policy is gonna protect you from that so we better start getting real with these young homosexuals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63January 11, 2018 2:11 AM

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 64January 11, 2018 2:20 AM

Those people over at websleuths are intense - they put DL to shame...Surprised none of them found his tumblr site or maybe I missed it - I didn't read through all the several hundred pages of posts. I do kinda think it was a gay hookup gone bad now....poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 65January 11, 2018 2:44 AM

Sorry r58, but that has not been my experience at all. Bottoms love poppers and always have. The younger, college aged men I have encountered (all bottoms) have always asked me for poppers to sniff before being impaled by my thick, girthsome penis. I have always told them the same thing.

" I don't care if you use them, but I don't have them and I don't want to buy them for you".

If they were from out of town, I would drive them to purchase them.

by Anonymousreply 66January 11, 2018 2:50 AM

R61 in one blog post he said how he wished he could come out to his parents but was not out to them or "out".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 11, 2018 3:09 AM

My money is on the "Friend"

by Anonymousreply 68January 11, 2018 3:11 AM

The killer is a negro. Count on it.

by Anonymousreply 69January 11, 2018 3:27 AM

This is why you should only hookup randomly with pocket gays that aren't roided out.

by Anonymousreply 70January 11, 2018 3:33 AM

This makes me horribly sad. He looks like a sweet kid. jesus. What a horrible way to die. in the dark. all alone....

by Anonymousreply 71January 11, 2018 3:37 AM

[quote] He resides in South Orange County with his wife, Jeanne, and children, Blaze, Jay and Beaue.

Not anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 11, 2018 3:43 AM

OP back. When I posted this I had no idea there was already a Facebook group with 13,000 + members or how active the parents were on social media. I just poured through hundreds of pages on websleuths too. It irks me how strict they are but there is plenty of worthwhile discussion and speculation. I’m guessing the last person he texted was his best friend Lily.

This is so heartbreaking... it doesn’t seem like Blaze was the type who would meet a hookup in a dark park late at night. I could be off, but it seems out of character.

by Anonymousreply 73January 11, 2018 3:46 AM

He looks like Ted Cruz. Probably more now than when he was alive.

by Anonymousreply 74January 11, 2018 3:55 AM

Easy answer, the friend killed him, right?

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2018 4:00 AM

This updated article from the OC Register has a lot of new information that points to the friend. I have so many questions after reading this.

.. I wonder if the friend (apparently a guy with a made up girlfriend) wanted to hook up with blaze and there was no “third person” - then something went very wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2018 4:07 AM

^or lured to the park in a gay bashing/attack

by Anonymousreply 77January 11, 2018 4:11 AM

They both went to a School of the Arts High School.

by Anonymousreply 78January 11, 2018 4:13 AM

r67 can u link to that exact tumblr post? I can't find it

by Anonymousreply 79January 11, 2018 4:28 AM

Same here r55. When I think back to my slutty 20s, nearly two decades later, I still shiver a little. I went home with so many guys, and I was often drunk, god only knows what could've happened. I put myself in situations that could've been very dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 80January 11, 2018 4:32 AM

[quote]Beaue

What?!

Don’t tell me that’s pronounced “Bowie” ...

by Anonymousreply 81January 11, 2018 4:42 AM

Yeah, it sounds like the friend.

He killed Blaze and buried him, but the rain exposed the grave...

by Anonymousreply 82January 11, 2018 5:48 AM

I'm surprised that the friend went to a real school. This sounds like what the average home-schooled Saddlebacker would come up with after watching three minutes of Law & Order as alibi research.

[quote]On Jan, 4, two days after the teenager disappeared, detectives spoke with the friend again at Borrego Park and noticed that his hands had several small scratches and abrasions. The friend said the scratches and abrasions were from a “fight club” that he was involved in.

[quote]They asked him how his hands got so dirty and the friend said he “fell into a dirt puddle” during the sparring session.

[quote]Detectives noticed that the friend was nervous and was “breathing heavy, talking fast and visibly shaking.”

[quote]But, the affidavit says, while he had told investigators that he went to his girlfriend’s home after he left Bernstein in the park, he said he could not remember her last name and did not know where she lived.

[quote]“On their way out of Sheriff’s Headquarters, (investigators) noticed every door (the friend) had to touch on the way out of the building he pulled his jacket over his hand to prevent his hand and fingers from touching any part of the doors he touched.”

by Anonymousreply 83January 11, 2018 5:59 AM

Why hasn't anyone stated the obvious?:

Drug deal gone sour. His handle was 420blazeme for Chrissakes! He and his buddy wanted to score some pot and his buddy dropped him off at a place where a Grindr/tumblr hookup told him to meet for the transaction. That also explains leaving all your valuables - except for the purchase cash - in the car.

Now the "friend" is omitting certain parts of the story to protect himself.

by Anonymousreply 84January 11, 2018 8:07 AM

Very cute jewish nerd. If I had been his age and known him I would have fallen.

by Anonymousreply 85January 11, 2018 8:34 AM

My God, to live with a name like Blaze.

by Anonymousreply 86January 11, 2018 8:46 AM

[quote]His last Facebook post was about diversity and inclusion so yes he’s likely family.

And yes, you're likely an idiot.

No 19-year-old kid is walking through the woods at night looking for dick in 2018.

[quote]Drug deal gone sour.

CLEARLY

by Anonymousreply 87January 11, 2018 9:05 AM

[quote]Now the "friend" is omitting certain parts of the story to protect himself.

Um, the friend had a wounded, dirty hand. He's not simply hiding details on the murder, he did it himself.

by Anonymousreply 88January 11, 2018 9:53 AM

R66 I was quoting someone on websleuths since there's some troll there who now claims to be some expert on bisexual and gay men.

I am a top and I'm long and thick, but I have never used poppers, and nobody I have had sex with wanted to use them. If a woman or man (I am bisexual) wanted them I would just tell them to go buy them, since they are extremely expensive, or if they were like one guy I met online back in the days of yahoo messenger who was vers/bottom and who loved them and thought I should use them if we hooked up (we didn't), I would just tell them sorry I'm not into poppers or other drugs, find someone else who is.

An eldergay friend of mine who is a total bottom loves poppers but told me how he has not used them since the late 80s or very early 90s.

by Anonymousreply 89January 11, 2018 10:00 AM

Blaze is a cool name. I know a couple of guys named Blaze - very handsome and sexy men.

by Anonymousreply 90January 11, 2018 10:54 AM

[quote]The friend said the scratches and abrasions were from a “fight club” that he was involved in.

He broke the first rule of Fight Club!

by Anonymousreply 91January 11, 2018 11:19 AM

R58, I saw that on Websleuths, and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I rarely ever go on that site. I’ve long established that the frauen there are just totally nuts.

The death of this kid really saddens me. He had the kindest eyes in his pictures.

I don’t think he got a ride from a random friend to a park to cruise. I think he arranged a hook up with whoever picked him up, and the guy killed him either accidentally, or purposefully. We shall see.

by Anonymousreply 92January 11, 2018 12:37 PM

I thought its pretty obvious its the friend who did it? Is he already up?

by Anonymousreply 93January 11, 2018 1:18 PM

[quote]His family looks very queer supportive.

I think the constant use of the word “queer” here is now being done on purpose. FF’d.

by Anonymousreply 94January 11, 2018 1:26 PM

Can we leave all the discussion about poppers and gay terminology aside?

by Anonymousreply 95January 11, 2018 1:32 PM

[quote]Members of the Bernstein family invited anyone who knew Bernstein to come up and share their memories of him.

Any sexual encounters shared with the crowd?

by Anonymousreply 96January 11, 2018 1:32 PM

I don’t know, R93. I’m sure they’re keeping a close eye on the kid.

What amazes me is that the friend isn’t lawyered up to the gills as of yet. If he has affluent parents like Blaze had, he’d not had met with the detectives having dirty fingernails.

Either a hook up where the friend is not out, and freaked out thinking that he could be outed, or plain old robbery. Either way, I think Blaze’s death was accidental.

His friend either pushed him and Blaze’s head hit a rock, or he hit Blaze over the head wanting to disable him temporarily. The cuts and abrasions on the kid’s hands our from taking Blaze into the park and attempting to conceal his body once he figured out that Blaze was actually dead.

This just doesn’t strike me as an evil psychopath trying to kill Blaze. This strikes me as a kid with lots of social problems, who intentionally attempted to rob Blaze, and accidentally killed him in the process, or a hook up or perhaps even a breakup gone south.

by Anonymousreply 97January 11, 2018 1:45 PM

I meant to write that Blaze’s friend would not have met with the detectives having dirty fingernails, and without his lawyer, because the lawyer would have made sure that the kid’s fingernails were cleaned up before any meetings took place with LEOs.

Also: the cuts and abrasions on the kid’s hand “are”, not “our”.

by Anonymousreply 98January 11, 2018 1:58 PM

I think the friend did it or he knows who did.

by Anonymousreply 99January 11, 2018 2:20 PM

Who the hell names a child Blaze? I'm not surprised he was found dead, must be a line of people waiting to beat him up.

by Anonymousreply 100January 11, 2018 2:23 PM

Total tragedy he looked bright and lovely. I am sure he would have done great things.

by Anonymousreply 101January 11, 2018 2:30 PM

LOL at all the "bisexual" tops on here lately bragging about how big their dick is and claiming no one ever uses poppers...Go back to your make believe "pussy" - HA...

by Anonymousreply 102January 11, 2018 3:01 PM

R102 that's because some of us are bisexual men with large cocks, and we are tops. Also, nobody is saying that bottoms do not use poppers. It's just that what's being claimed on websleuths by some woman about poppers and Blaze using them is laughable, considering that this person did not know him in person.

Reading comprehension, how does it work?

by Anonymousreply 103January 11, 2018 3:09 PM

The article about the friends seems phoney.

by Anonymousreply 104January 11, 2018 3:19 PM

r103 go away troll...you or some other loser have posted versions of this fan fic story several times on here already and no one is buying it. LOL at the sad sacks who use DL for jack off fantasies...

by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2018 3:19 PM

r103 and the person on websleuths posted several times as a gay man and he sounded much more convincing than you but you are both probably frau trolls anyway. He sounded just as annoying and humblebraggy as you - maybe you are the same person. Who the fuck knows or cares but this "bisexual hung top" persona is so trite - change it up for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2018 3:23 PM

Reading through the dead gay kids tumblr is depressing...I hope the press doesn't turn this into some sordid anti-gay thing. How did the guy upthread find it? That is some damn good net stalking...

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2018 3:28 PM

Does it say anywhere what killed him? Blow to the head, strangulation, broken neck?

by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2018 3:29 PM

r108 nothing yet - supposedly waiting on the autopsy.

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2018 3:30 PM

"I went to my girlfriend's place."

"Ur, I don't remember her name."

"Or where she lives."

All that's missing is a two-page ransom note from a "Foreign Faction."

by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2018 3:34 PM

Most younger guys are versatile, the top/bottom thing is from an older generation, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 111January 11, 2018 3:36 PM

Someone found the Tumblr on websleuths, those guys are hardcore. To me, he’s a quintessential datalounger. I’m becoming obsessed with wanting more details on the case. Surprised the friends name hasn’t circulated the internet yet.

by Anonymousreply 112January 11, 2018 4:06 PM

Blaze is a Croatian name, although Bernstein is Jewish.

Croatian jew?

by Anonymousreply 113January 11, 2018 4:08 PM

I needed a new case after Pastor Davey went kind of stale. I'm all in for this one.

by Anonymousreply 114January 11, 2018 4:16 PM

No one gives AF about you idiot posters with bug dicks and popper aversions. Get lost!

by Anonymousreply 115January 11, 2018 4:25 PM

I want to play him in a feature film.

by Anonymousreply 116January 11, 2018 4:28 PM

r-115 bug dicks? Is that a new DL meme?

by Anonymousreply 117January 11, 2018 4:33 PM

I think the little turd tried to lure the friend into a compromising situation to blackmail him via his fundie family, and the slimy little shit had the tables turned on him...

by Anonymousreply 118January 11, 2018 4:34 PM

r-112 Wow those websleuth fraus are, well, hardcore indeed. Although I think one or more DLers may post there or atleast some well informed gay men because they had to explain what poppers were and that Blaze was probably just joking - gay humor was lost on most of them. I find the earnest ones posting prayers and odes to his parents the most unintentionally hilarious...The very definition of frau

by Anonymousreply 119January 11, 2018 4:35 PM

I meant -r112...DL and its idiotic quirks.

by Anonymousreply 120January 11, 2018 4:36 PM

-r118 Ah yes blame it on the gay kid...

by Anonymousreply 121January 11, 2018 4:38 PM

R105=troll that is a total tinymeat bottom, bigot hypocrite, misogynist, and a queen.

R113 yes he was Jewish, not sure if he's Croatian? Most people from Croatia are not Jewish at all.

Either way it's extremely sad what happened. For the person who said it could have been about drugs, herb is legal in CA and even before that it basically was legal/decriminalized for medical use but anyone could easily get it if they wanted it and you did not need a med card. But maybe he was into hard drugs like opiates? Or it was a hook up with some psycho?

by Anonymousreply 122January 11, 2018 4:44 PM

R121:

The friend is gay and being blamed sans any proof. Why aren’t you defending him?

by Anonymousreply 123January 11, 2018 4:52 PM

-r122 Ah yes...the "bisexual hung top" calls a gay man a "queen" - maybe you are real after all...

by Anonymousreply 124January 11, 2018 4:56 PM

We have an ‘ah yes’ troll now?

by Anonymousreply 125January 11, 2018 4:58 PM

I have to confess, I'm one of those people with an aversion to bug dicks.

Can't stand 'em. Especially potato bugs. Their dicks are the grossest.

by Anonymousreply 126January 11, 2018 5:38 PM

-r126 W&W for the win...

by Anonymousreply 127January 11, 2018 5:46 PM

Is that what passes for humor these days? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 128January 11, 2018 6:07 PM

I read on WS that a search warrant was served at a home in Newport Beach and that a person of interest is currently in custody.

I read on the O.C. Register that the leading investigator on the case has said that the general public does not need to be in fear in regards to a random person committing random acts of violence and murder in their neighborhoods.

I’m assuming that the friend is currently in custody.

by Anonymousreply 129January 11, 2018 6:10 PM

Happy Face Killer again ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 11, 2018 6:26 PM

I wonder what went down with Blaze and his friend.

I have a sneaking suspicion that this was a lovers’ quarrel. Perhaps they’ve been romantically involved since high school, and Blaze told him it was over, because he had met someone new at school ? Lots of people end up breaking things off with their hometown sweetheart once they take off to college.

Poor kid. He was smart, and cute as a button. His parents must be beyond devastated at this moment. I remember when my best friend died (also young, at 28) unexpectedly, her mother fell apart. The father had to put on a brave face because there were bills to pay, but losing a child is probably the absolute worst thing that can happens to a parent.

by Anonymousreply 131January 11, 2018 6:47 PM

I feel very sorry for this poor kid, but WTF going into a park late at night? Stupid, stupid stupid.

by Anonymousreply 132January 11, 2018 6:48 PM

R132, I don’t think that’s what happened. I think his friend killed him before he drove to the park to conceal the body. Maybe he did kill him at the park, but I don’t think Blaze went there for an anonymous hook up .

by Anonymousreply 133January 11, 2018 6:50 PM

We don't know the cause of death yet, do we?

by Anonymousreply 134January 11, 2018 7:35 PM

Was he named after Blazes Boylan?

by Anonymousreply 135January 11, 2018 7:37 PM

Poor kid. And as a parent, I really feel for them, too. That’s any parent’s worst nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 136January 11, 2018 7:39 PM

What are the facts about the night of his disappearance, contact with others etc?

by Anonymousreply 137January 11, 2018 8:40 PM

Interesting 133, good point.

by Anonymousreply 138January 11, 2018 8:57 PM

I think the detectives know who did it. Now they’re trying to figure out how and why. The kid is either sitting in an interrogation room alone with some cops, or with his attorney and some cops.

by Anonymousreply 139January 11, 2018 10:17 PM

His family has also set up a memorial fund at the Jewish Community Foundation Orange County in their son's name. The money will go to organizations that help children and families in need, according to a post on the Facebook group "Help Us Remember Blaze Bernstein."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140January 11, 2018 10:27 PM

"No administrator or university policy is gonna protect you from that so we better start getting real with these young homosexuals."

The freepers who go on and on about stuff like this are the ones who think the world will end if a football player kneels

by Anonymousreply 141January 12, 2018 12:00 AM

Just finished reading reddit and some kids who went to school with Blaze think they know who the friend is. Say he’s a closeted gay, very conservative , “weird” and has tried to hook up with a guy before and was rejected. His initials are SW. there are news vans outside this persons house.

by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2018 12:09 AM

[quote]Bottoms love poppers and always have.

Not this bottom. They reduce sex to pure mechanics. I am bored to death in five minutes and have a migraine the next day. Not a popper has touched these nostrils since sometime in the '80s.

by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2018 12:15 AM

[quote]if a football player kneels

it will be easier to suck a dick in the park at night.

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2018 12:16 AM

We used to refer to Orange County as the Orange Curtain when I was younger. Anyone living in LA knows that the OC is like going to an entirely different state, while still in California.

A very beautiful, but weird place, depending on where you go. A bunch of born again Christians and conservative homophobes all over the place. That’s why I stopped hanging out there as I got older and got out of college.

The OC is like the south, except with good looking, tan, rich people who have lots of money, and no African Americans in sight unless they’re one of the LA Lakers, or a famous athlete from another team.

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2018 12:18 AM

R145 Welcome to the O.C., bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146January 12, 2018 1:28 AM

-r142 Link please?

by Anonymousreply 147January 12, 2018 1:28 AM

I think cops hinted at strangulation when they released info that they found the friend's car had a black belt on the floorboard.

by Anonymousreply 148January 12, 2018 1:28 AM

R145 OC is now 40 % Latino - it is quite different from the OC of yesteryear. Santa Ana is one of the country's largest Hispanic-majority cities.

This mirrors the fact that whites are now a minority in California.

Orange County voted for Hillary, not Trump in 2016.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149January 12, 2018 2:21 AM

Maybe he killed himself. Having a name liked "Blaze' must have been a heavy burden to bear.

by Anonymousreply 150January 12, 2018 2:27 AM

R145’s post is irony R149, that’s why he posted “truth”. It’s satire.

by Anonymousreply 151January 12, 2018 2:30 AM

Shitty picture to post, OP. He’s way cuter than depicted. Gorgeous kid. He rejected his “friend,” things got out of hand, and the friend killed him. Nowadays boys as cute as Blaze need not get sucked off in a park. That’s for ubereldergays who can’t figure out a smartphone. There’s a fascinating story here; give it a year to come out,

by Anonymousreply 152January 12, 2018 2:33 AM

The Latinos in OC are there to keep the blacks out.

Huge Asian population now, too

by Anonymousreply 153January 12, 2018 2:43 AM

There's really no evidence that Blaze was gay. Apparently this other kid was, so maybe he was rejected, killed Blaze and tried to hide the body in the park.

by Anonymousreply 154January 12, 2018 3:07 AM

r154 is right, had my name been "Flame" however...

by Anonymousreply 155January 12, 2018 3:19 AM

Lake Forest and Mission Viejo are very much the OC of yesteryear. Life revolves around Saddleback Church for a huge number of people there; bible study, investment groups, MMA gyms, vacations, workout groups. Its tentacles are everywhere.

Santa Ana, Westminster, Anaheim, Cypress, Buena Park, etc. are another world.

by Anonymousreply 156January 12, 2018 3:44 AM

R147, don’t know how to link to Reddit. Google Reddit blaze Bernstein and it’s in the MyTheoryIs page.

by Anonymousreply 157January 12, 2018 4:01 AM

Here ya go r157

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 12, 2018 4:08 AM

Whoever posted about the Orange Curtain must be at least 80. And can't afford to live here.

by Anonymousreply 159January 12, 2018 4:10 AM

And they're saying this guy Sam Woodward is the one who drove him and that news vans are at his house, I am not blocking out his name because they aren't either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 12, 2018 4:10 AM

"I went to high school with Blaze and the friend who drove him. My friends and I think we know who the driver is. He was known to be an all around weird dude, and was super conservative. He was also known around school to be secretly gay, and acted homophobic probably because he was ashamed of himself. In the past, he discreetly tried to hook up with another gay guy, and was extremely angry when he was rejected by him. I am guessing that Blaze rejected him too. We found his address last night and drove by it and we saw a news van parked outside of his house. I am not going to name names because I don't want to start a witch hunt just in case he is innocent but we are fairly certain that this person is involved in the murder."

and: "This is so sad. I matched with Blaze on Tinder over break just before Christmas (I’m a guy). Recognized his face on FB. My gut tells me a Grindr hook up gone badly."

by Anonymousreply 161January 12, 2018 4:25 AM

I also read that B.B. outed that guy on social media. Who knows if any of this is true but it all adds up to me. I’m guessing an arrest will happen tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 162January 12, 2018 4:32 AM

Cautionary tale for all these young cunts who are so cavalier about outing other people to suit their own needs...

by Anonymousreply 163January 12, 2018 4:35 AM

Don’t associate with closet cases. They are dangerous and they are psychos. You meet a closeted guy, you just disapear. How many gay men have died at the hands of some closeted asshole? A ton. Walk a away.

by Anonymousreply 164January 12, 2018 4:39 AM

[quote]The freepers who go on and on about stuff like this are the ones who think the world will end if a football player kneels

Fuck that freeper mess. If a multi-millionaire football player wants to protest kneel, I don't give a shit. I may disagree with his rationale for doing so but this is America and I believe we should be free to think,say and behave(within legal constraints) how ever we fucking want to.

It's the anti-"freepers" who want to legislate morality THESE days.

by Anonymousreply 165January 12, 2018 4:40 AM

Woodward and Bernstein 2018.

by Anonymousreply 166January 12, 2018 8:43 AM

I'm thinking half of that Reddit is filled with DL fraus

by Anonymousreply 167January 12, 2018 8:58 AM

This is a Sam Woodward from Newport Beach:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 12, 2018 9:04 AM

Looks like a mess

by Anonymousreply 169January 12, 2018 9:54 AM

Side note: The OC Register article linked to above (which all but says 'the friend did it!!!!') mentions that the memorial service drew friends, family, classmates... and strangers.

I get that you might feel for the family and feel badly about this, but kind of creepy to show up at the memorial service though, no?

by Anonymousreply 170January 12, 2018 10:13 AM

Does anyone else get an amazon gift card virus page going to that link at R168?

by Anonymousreply 171January 12, 2018 11:20 AM

He looks crazy and scary R168! Who would want to have sex with him?

No R171 but I have scripts/ads blocked on chrome.

by Anonymousreply 172January 12, 2018 12:11 PM

A while back, there was mass shooting in my neighborhood, where the screwed up father killed his wife and kids before killing himself, and all these strangers showed up with toys for the dead children and to pray in front of the house.

The killings were shocking and stunned the whole neighborhood, but the strangers added a troubling and creepy air to an already horrible mess.

by Anonymousreply 173January 12, 2018 12:47 PM

So the killer was a deplorable. Well there is a shock.

These White supremacy deplorables have been on a tear lately.

by Anonymousreply 174January 12, 2018 1:21 PM

It’s a whole different level of cringe when left coast or Yankees identify with the confederate flag.

Talk about brainwashed. Some people just need to back away from the internet. That’s all there is to it.

by Anonymousreply 175January 12, 2018 1:23 PM

R159, isn’t ironic that I described the OC as being equivalent to the south, and then we see R160’s link, to what is a snapshot of the main suspect’s social media account?

My opinion of the OC is spot on, which is why none of the theee homes that I currently own, are nowhere near there.

by Anonymousreply 176January 12, 2018 1:26 PM

[quote]It’s a whole different level of cringe when left coast or Yankees identify with the confederate flag.

I’m living in the Northeast now and I can’t believe how many confederate flags I see. It’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 177January 12, 2018 1:28 PM

My theory: Blaze and the friend had hooked up a few times while Blaze was home for the holidays. The deeply closeted friend was afraid of being outed, so he lured Blaze into the woods and killed him.

The friend was an obvious closet-case. He had a "girlfriend" but didn't know her last name or where she lives? Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 178January 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Thanks R172. I think my iPhone has a virus.

Hoping we get more information today.

by Anonymousreply 179January 12, 2018 1:35 PM

R178 - I thought the same thing, especially when I read about the "girlfriend"

by Anonymousreply 180January 12, 2018 1:37 PM

So the friend is another mentaly ill Trump voter? Surprise, surprise - is there any other kind?

by Anonymousreply 181January 12, 2018 1:43 PM

I’m just re-posting unsubstantiated rumors since there’s zero info out yet:

Via twitter:

for everyone asking...it was a passion killing by strangulation committed by a former classmate/closet case who couldn't deal with rejection by 19 year old supercute college twink #BlazeBernstein. Truly tragic. Remember Blaze through this worthy site jcfoc.org/blaze/

by Anonymousreply 182January 12, 2018 1:43 PM

R178, I agree with most of what you wrote.

I wrote somewhere upthread that I thought it was accidental. Not anymore.

Here’s what I think. I think that the friend and him had hooked up previously. It’s possible that it was the first time. Regardless, I believe that the friend, Sam Woodward, is a psychopath. I think he was going to kill someone, someday, no matter what.

Had he not gotten caught this time, he would have done it again. There’s the possibility that he’s either done this before, or attempted to. If he’s never done it before, he’s been fantasizing about doing it for a long time.

The kid’s a psychopath, who may or may not have raped Blaze or may have had consensual sex with Blaze, before he killed him.

Strangulation is very personal, but not always personal because of the way the killer feels about the victim, I.e., he was close to the victim or loved him, even though that’s a possibility. Strangulation is personal because the murderer projects his disordered thinking onto the victim. The killer thinks shit like: “She/He deserved it, because she’s/he’s a whore who deserved to die, she’s/he’s gay and deserved to die, etc.”

by Anonymousreply 183January 12, 2018 1:48 PM

No it was another alt right killing which is now a weekly thing.

The alt right is the new Isis.

by Anonymousreply 184January 12, 2018 1:48 PM

[quote]The alt right is the new Isis.

New?

by Anonymousreply 185January 12, 2018 1:50 PM

R182-I wonder if whoever posted that on Twitter realizes that "supercute college twink" sounds more like an escort listing or porn star description than a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 186January 12, 2018 1:52 PM

The alt right attracts the sickest of the bunch, that I believe.

by Anonymousreply 187January 12, 2018 1:54 PM

They are terrorist and have murdered a lot of innocent people so it fits. They should be covered just like any other terrorist. People need to get off Facebook and chill. They need to remember who they were 2 years ago... they need to read their own timelines and see the brainwashing as it happened.

by Anonymousreply 188January 12, 2018 1:54 PM

Actually, R186, the name "Blaze" is what sounds like a porn star or escort. "Super-cute college twink," OTOH, sounds like a super-cute college twink.

by Anonymousreply 189January 12, 2018 1:57 PM

The first guy I ever had sex with was a 19-year old super-cute Jewish college twink.

by Anonymousreply 190January 12, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote]I wonder what his Hebrew name was? Baruch?

He's not Jewish. Hebrew name unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 191January 12, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote]He's not Jewish.

Bernstein?

by Anonymousreply 192January 12, 2018 2:03 PM

R188, the alt right isn’t new. It’s just a new name.

These people have been listening to Rush Limbaugh, Alex Jones, and Tom Lykis, for decades. These people end up having kids who are exposed to this shit from the gate, so even if they’re gay, they’ve been raised in an environment where they’re taught to hate themselves, stay closeted, and hate everyone who’s gay, a minority, and not a Christian.

All of that being said, people don’t strangle people because they’re alt right. They strangle people because they are sociopaths, and the alt right just happens to easily align to their personality disorder.

by Anonymousreply 193January 12, 2018 2:04 PM

I keep feeling like this whole case could be a season of “13 reasons why”

by Anonymousreply 194January 12, 2018 2:04 PM

Why do you say that R191? Father seemed very involved in Jewish causes/organizations.

And yes, R173, that would make a fascinating documentary--people who show up to mourn a tragedy they have zero connection to. What spurs them on?

I'm sure the parents were thinking superhero or sports star R189, but Blaze is most definitely a porn star name. Works for men and women too.

by Anonymousreply 195January 12, 2018 2:05 PM

No normal, healthy person post that type of obsessive garbage. If you are less than 70 years old, the civil war should not be on your radar.

by Anonymousreply 196January 12, 2018 2:05 PM

Seems pretty Jewish to me. And to me, that's a good thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 12, 2018 2:05 PM

His father looks like Ansel Elgort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 12, 2018 2:12 PM

[quote]They strangle people because they are sociopaths, and the alt right just happens to easily align to their personality disorder.

R193's highly myopic political view ignores the fact that sociopathy runs across the political spectrum. See Stain and Mao for details. And that entrenched cultural and social bigotry have produced far more butchers than sociopathy.

by Anonymousreply 199January 12, 2018 2:13 PM

Stain! Best single-letter omission ever

by Anonymousreply 200January 12, 2018 2:17 PM

Here R200. Catch! LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

by Anonymousreply 201January 12, 2018 2:20 PM

The poor kid. He looked even younger than he was.

by Anonymousreply 202January 12, 2018 2:21 PM

[quote]They strangle people because they are sociopaths, and the alt right just happens to easily align to their personality disorder.

[quote]highly myopic political view ignores the fact that sociopathy runs across the political spectrum. See Stain and Mao for details.

Wait. I'm not following. . .

So Stalin and Mao were liberals?

by Anonymousreply 203January 12, 2018 2:28 PM

Trump voters - violent, dangerous people.

by Anonymousreply 204January 12, 2018 2:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 12, 2018 2:33 PM

I agree with the recent above scenarios. My guess is that B.B. was perhaps looking to hook up that night, he and SW start talking on snap chat (or maybe saw one another on an app) since SW knows he’s in town. They either dated or hooked up in the past. I bet B.B. knew this guy was an alt right POS but maybe had a crush still or couldn’t find anyone else and SW talked him into meeting up more or less. The details of how it played out in the moment are still in question. I’m guessing SW rage was fueled by his attendance at an arts school.

by Anonymousreply 206January 12, 2018 2:34 PM

Another day, another tragic murder committed by the alt right.

by Anonymousreply 207January 12, 2018 2:35 PM

r191 I first found out about him being missing from reading a Jewish site and I'm not Jewish.

There were a lot of strangers, women who went to Laci Peterson's vigil, memorial while making googly eyes at Scott Peterson. I'm sure a lot of bored OC housewives went to the memorial service because they wanted to "comfort" Blaze's dad.

I lived in OC for five years. It's very diverse but very segregated by both race and socioeconomic class. White people by the beach, Latinos in Santa Ana, rich Asians in Irvine, poor Asians in Westminster. Very few Black people though.

r194 One of the things I thought was I wonder when Timothee Chalamet will be playing him in a movie. A dark sequel to Call Me By Your Name.

by Anonymousreply 208January 12, 2018 2:38 PM

[quote]So Stalin and Mao were liberals?

R203 perfectly illustrates the complete failure of the US education system.

by Anonymousreply 209January 12, 2018 3:02 PM

[quote]One of the things I thought was I wonder when Timothee Chalamet will be playing him in a movie. A dark sequel to Call Me By Your Name.

Called Bernstein and Woodward.

by Anonymousreply 210January 12, 2018 3:02 PM

That was my take too R208, coming down from LA, that it's diverse-yet-segregated and you could spend a week there and never see a black person.

Laguna is still pretty close to heaven though. Even if that reality show kind of ruined it

by Anonymousreply 211January 12, 2018 3:07 PM

And r209 missed the joke.

by Anonymousreply 212January 12, 2018 3:22 PM

r211 when I first moved to LA from Manhattan in 89 you could walk around Hollywood (a lot of neighborhoods actually) and not see a Black person.

by Anonymousreply 213January 12, 2018 3:24 PM

Is Oakland far from LA, R213?

by Anonymousreply 214January 12, 2018 3:28 PM

That closet cases ask.fm is full of gems - confederate flag lover, bible thumping xian who hates atheists, and of course homophobe who was against gay marriage...He did it for sure.

by Anonymousreply 215January 12, 2018 3:35 PM

Oh and his favorite senators were Rubio and Cruz...

by Anonymousreply 216January 12, 2018 3:37 PM

This was his IG but it is now private...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217January 12, 2018 3:39 PM

Did you know him before, R217?

by Anonymousreply 218January 12, 2018 3:41 PM

SW/the killer could have gone all "Herb Baumeister" on Blaze, and strangled him during sex.

by Anonymousreply 219January 12, 2018 3:44 PM

r218 No - it was linked to in that very long reddit thread.

by Anonymousreply 220January 12, 2018 3:55 PM

Also thanks to whomever posted the reddit thread - much better than the fraus over at Websleuth...

by Anonymousreply 221January 12, 2018 3:57 PM

Someone found this very disturbing post he made 2 years ago...I guess things turned around for him if he got into Penn but still...

Things are super I don’t even know what to do anymore. My life is total shit. I’m completely emotionally unstable from my breakup, there’s no one I can talk to, my life at home sucks, my siblings hate me and I hate them, I have no real friends, I have very little social life, if any, people naturally and randomly think I hate them, nothing I ever do will be enough to appease the people I look up to in my life, I still haven’t come out and I can’t bc my home life is so bad, I’m under a crazy amount of stress, I constantly feel like shit and have to go off my stomach pain meds tomorrow which means I’m going to be in extreme pain again, I get no sleep, my grades are starting to slip, I can overhear my parents talking about me right now, I’ve lost a lot of inhibition to illegal, dangerous, and morally incompetent things and it scares me,my parents are firing my college counselor, making me my for all my apps, and no longer willing to pay for college, and I just want to feel genuine, unconditional love from someone and I want someone I can genuinely unconditionally love. But alas, that’s too hard to ask for.

Well now that I got it all out I still feel like shit so like that really did nothing.

Posted 2 years ago with 0 Notes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 12, 2018 5:57 PM

An all-too-typical gay teenager, in other words, R222.

I could have written that, almost word for word, at his age.

by Anonymousreply 223January 12, 2018 6:15 PM

[quote]The friend is gay and being blamed sans any proof. Why aren’t you defending him?

Why are you lying? The friend said he had a girlfriend. He might be gay, but you have no way of knowing that because if he is, he obviously is not out.

by Anonymousreply 224January 12, 2018 6:17 PM

R224 is the last person on earth who still doesn’t know the friend//perp is gay

by Anonymousreply 225January 12, 2018 6:18 PM

r225 That's not what I mean, you fucking retard. What I mean is that HE'S NOT OUT, THEREFORE TRYING TO BLAME SUSPICIONS AGAINST HIM ON HOMOPHOBIA IS RETARDED, YOU RETARD.

by Anonymousreply 226January 12, 2018 6:21 PM

Sure, tard

by Anonymousreply 227January 12, 2018 6:21 PM

[quote]That closet cases ask.fm is full of gems - confederate flag lover, bible thumping xian who hates atheists, and of course homophobe who was against gay marriage...He did it for sure.

OK, do we know his identity?

by Anonymousreply 228January 12, 2018 6:26 PM

Isn't it Sam Woodward, R228?

by Anonymousreply 229January 12, 2018 6:28 PM

It’s Hank Wormwood

by Anonymousreply 230January 12, 2018 6:29 PM

r229 Yeah, thanks, I just saw it above.

by Anonymousreply 231January 12, 2018 6:31 PM

I keep hearing an arrest will be coming today/tomorrow. There are news crews, fbi, outside SW’s house. The neighborhood is called Port Streets.

by Anonymousreply 232January 12, 2018 6:41 PM

Reading R222 is just heartbreaking, for many reasons, but particularly:

[quote]I just want to feel genuine, unconditional love from someone and I want someone I can genuinely unconditionally love.

That's all any of us want... I've been searching since I was his age, I'm 40 now, and I still don't have it.

by Anonymousreply 233January 12, 2018 6:48 PM

[quote]Why are you lying? The friend said he had a girlfriend.

A girlfriend he didn't know the name of. Or even where she lived, even though he said he'd gone to her house the night before.

by Anonymousreply 234January 12, 2018 6:51 PM

Exactly R234, the "friend" SW is a lying sociopath, and he's gay just like Blaze was.

by Anonymousreply 235January 12, 2018 7:08 PM

Yeah, r233. That post was heartbreaking.

Kids are under major stress when applying to colleges, now. I mean, I do remember that the 8th grade and up was all about AP classes, getting excellent grades consistently in order to qualify for a good school, and of course, the dreaded SATs, but I don’t recall having major stomach problems as a result. What I do remember is having to make choices that I really hated making. Choices like: either spend the night at Katie’s house, or stay home and study for tomorrow’s test.

I grew up in a pretty affluent neighborhood, just like Blaze. We were all expected to have a college track. But college isn’t for everyone. My younger brother didn’t want to go, & he was pretty much forced into it. It took him six years to get his bachelor’s, and then he realized that he had to get his master’s in order to compete. He’s miserable, and I completely understand.

Blaze would have been OK, in my estimation. It’s a shame that he came across a kid who looks like he didn’t have much going on with his life, other than becoming an alt right freeper.

He snuffed out a shining light. That’s the real heartbreak. And I am chilled to the bone thinking about the crap Sam Woodward heard in his household, day in, and day out.

Well adjusted young adults eventually overcome stress and conflict. They don’t strangle their high school hook up.

by Anonymousreply 236January 12, 2018 7:10 PM

Tfyuhhh

by Anonymousreply 237January 12, 2018 7:26 PM

[quote]A girlfriend he didn't know the name of. Or even where she lived, even though he said he'd gone to her house the night before.

This is irrelevant. The point is that he's not publicly gay, therefore the idea that he's a victim of homophobic with hunt is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 238January 12, 2018 7:50 PM

R238 types aspie

by Anonymousreply 239January 12, 2018 7:56 PM

just watched video of the parents. crocodile tears.

by Anonymousreply 240January 12, 2018 8:07 PM

Stfu, R240.

by Anonymousreply 241January 12, 2018 8:14 PM

Last night, I searched Facebook for Sam Woodward.

An apparent relative had tagged him in a graduation photo in her photo album. Sam had taken down his profile.

I went back to get the link to the photo today, but the relative has taken down her profile too.

In the photo, he had severe acne. Maybe Accutane made him crazier.

by Anonymousreply 242January 12, 2018 8:20 PM

Homes I need the Port Streets community where S.W. lives start at $4 million. Privileged White P O S.

by Anonymousreply 243January 12, 2018 8:24 PM

[quote]It’s a whole different level of cringe when left coast or Yankees identify with the confederate flag.

Yeah, I grew up in East Texas and it was bad enough when people did it there (or when classmates cheered on the South when learning about the Civil War), but there's absolutely no excuse for non-Southerners to do it. You can't even make some half-assed claim that it's about "heritage." It's about a half-step away from just flying a swastika.

by Anonymousreply 244January 12, 2018 8:25 PM

Correction: ***Homes IN the Ports Street community ***

by Anonymousreply 245January 12, 2018 8:26 PM

A person has been taken into custody in connection to the murder of Blaze Bernstein, a 19-year-old college student whose body was found in Borrego Park this week.

Orange County sheriff's officials confirmed the development on Friday. No further details were immediately released.

DEVELOPING...We will add more details to this report as they become available.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246January 12, 2018 8:35 PM

That's super creepy R242

Do you post on the Luke Evans and Dylan Gleick threads too?

by Anonymousreply 247January 12, 2018 8:40 PM

So there’s a video on twitter and it shows SW being led into custody. Someone yells “anything to say Sam?”it’s him.

by Anonymousreply 248January 12, 2018 8:43 PM

No they really are grieving and I feel for Blaze's family and friends R240.

by Anonymousreply 249January 12, 2018 8:49 PM

Press conference at 4

by Anonymousreply 250January 12, 2018 8:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 12, 2018 9:00 PM

That really struck me too, R233. Ditto.

by Anonymousreply 252January 12, 2018 9:03 PM

I hope that Blaze’s last interactions with his family were positive. Imagine the guilt any of them are feeling if negative exchanges took place before Blaze’s death.

Fuck. I can’t believe that this guy killed this poor kid. He already most probably had antisocial behaviors creeping up, and adding the alt-right stuff that he was reading and identifying with due to his anger, was like pouring gasoline onto a fire.

I don’t know if any of you here have ever interacted with these types. Unfortunately, I have. They all seem to have this simmering hatred bubbling up under the surface. Just liste to FOX news for one hour when you have time. It’s REALLY bad. These people on TV sound like lunatics. They sound pissed. They sound almost violent. Imagine growing up in a family that taught you to think this way, and oops! You’re gay!!!

I don’t know any of these people, but I am truly sorry that Blaze had to cross paths with this young man.

by Anonymousreply 253January 12, 2018 9:04 PM

[quote]Just liste to FOX news for one hour when you have time. It’s REALLY bad. These people on TV sound like lunatics.

I've thought this for a long, long time. It's absolutely not healthy for that shit to be pumping into people's homes 24/7, and it's a big part of the mess we're in now. All in the name of profits. I hope Rupert Murdoch eventually roasts in hell.

by Anonymousreply 254January 12, 2018 9:08 PM

Updates?

by Anonymousreply 255January 12, 2018 9:18 PM

called it yesterday.. r93

by Anonymousreply 256January 12, 2018 9:23 PM

What an odd choice for a charity.

by Anonymousreply 257January 12, 2018 9:25 PM

Were they meeting for some deep throat?

by Anonymousreply 258January 12, 2018 9:25 PM

Why would he use that picture at r168? Was that his best picture?

by Anonymousreply 259January 12, 2018 9:29 PM

I haven't read every post, but could this be a smiley face murder?

by Anonymousreply 260January 12, 2018 9:29 PM

An arrest has been made but no name released yet...however, the picture below looks alot like Sam and one of the reporters allegedly yelled out "Anything to say Sam?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 12, 2018 9:30 PM

I don't know r260, are the smiley face murders being committed by Blaze Bernstein's high school acquaintance Sam Woodward? If so, then yes!

by Anonymousreply 262January 12, 2018 9:33 PM

Link to story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 12, 2018 9:34 PM

Dead killer eyes and Nazi haircut...

by Anonymousreply 264January 12, 2018 9:35 PM

I foresee a “Central Park Preppy Murder” defense. Remember that one, fellow New Yorkers? The very good looking kid, Robert Chambers, who strangled a girl he had just met in a bar? He claimed it was an accident that took place while they were having consensual, rough sex.

Sam and Robert could be cousins!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 12, 2018 9:36 PM

Stay away from the internet until you’re educated.

by Anonymousreply 266January 12, 2018 9:38 PM

It's the teen version of American Beauty.

by Anonymousreply 267January 12, 2018 9:42 PM

Sam the man

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 12, 2018 9:45 PM

Sam's a hot top.

by Anonymousreply 269January 12, 2018 9:55 PM

Now Sam will spend most of, if not all of his adult life behind bars. And for what?

What a fucking idiot. Even if he is a sociopath, which I believe he is, he didn’t have to kill anyone. He could have gotten his shit together, and he could have left home, and maybe even come out of the closet.

Now he gets to spend the rest of his life in prison, getting raped.

by Anonymousreply 270January 12, 2018 9:59 PM

R269, Sam’s about to become a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 271January 12, 2018 10:00 PM

[quote]The suspect and the arrested man had attended the Orange County School of the Arts in Santa Ana at the same time at one point.

Do these internet reporters just not bother proof reading?

by Anonymousreply 272January 12, 2018 10:04 PM

I know, r272. I’ve actually seen worse.

by Anonymousreply 273January 12, 2018 10:08 PM

Once Blaze had escaped California to go to college, he should never have returned. No offense to Californians, but the state has devolved into all sorts of lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 274January 12, 2018 10:10 PM

R274, how so?

California is a fantastic place to live, especially if you’re a young, gay man. Blaze isn’t responsible for his own death. Sam killed him.

Fellow classmates are saying that Sam and Blaze had a relationship while in high school, and that Sam suffered an emotional breakdown as a result of Blaze breaking up with him. Allegedly, he became so hostile and aggressive, that he (Sam) was asked to leave the school by administration.

They’re also saying that the motive for the murder was that Sam was trying to reignite a relationship between himself, and Blaze, however, Blaze had moved on and wasn’t interested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275January 12, 2018 10:22 PM

OK, never mind American Beauty then.

by Anonymousreply 276January 12, 2018 10:29 PM

Damn, dude is hot.

by Anonymousreply 277January 12, 2018 10:32 PM

Blaze's Mom tweet

Jeanne Pepper‏

@bernsteinmom

Replying to @abc7greg @OCSD @ABC7

Finally. My thoughts are: Revenge is empty. It will never bring back my son. My only hopes are that he will never have the opportunity to hurt anyone else again and that something meaningful can come from the senseless act of Blaze's murder. Now Do Good for Blaze Bernstein

by Anonymousreply 278January 12, 2018 10:35 PM

[quote]California is a fantastic place to live, especially if you’re a young, gay man.

California isn't fantastic when your parents are deplorables.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279January 12, 2018 10:36 PM

He probably killed him somewhere and just buried/dumped the body in the park?

by Anonymousreply 280January 12, 2018 10:36 PM

Mom is working double overtime to market that name

by Anonymousreply 281January 12, 2018 10:51 PM

I've been in a bad breakup and had to mete out justice and hard punishment, but I would never physically harm anyone.

by Anonymousreply 282January 12, 2018 10:54 PM

I think it happened where he was found. It's a very small, flat, open park — the type where three-year-olds are taken to ride their tricycles. Whiting Ranch is true wilderness, only minutes away and a much more obvious place to dump a body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283January 12, 2018 10:56 PM

Please keep this thread updated as information comes in. Especially those of you in CA who are seeing live press conferences. Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 284January 12, 2018 10:59 PM

The source of Sam's hoodie:

[quote]Keep the Peace is a lifestyle and mindset that goes beyond nonviolence. It's about how an individual decides to live their life, react to difficult situations, and treat others around them. Peace in your work, peace in your relationships, peace in your home, peace in your mind, peace in your heart, peace in your life. Day after day we are forced to encounter stressful, painful and confusing situations; situations that make us feel alone. At Keep the Peace with our online community and products we want to remind you that you're not alone, you are apart of something greater; a family. No matter what happens and no matter how bad it gets, Always Keep the Peace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285January 12, 2018 11:02 PM

[quote]Keep the Peace

He got his head into that New Age, California stuff. That's revealing.

by Anonymousreply 286January 12, 2018 11:07 PM

@abc7greg

“Blaze’s body was buried in a shallow grave in the perimeter of the park.” @OCSD undersheriff Don Barnes. #BlazeBernstein @ABC7

by Anonymousreply 287January 12, 2018 11:13 PM

@ABC7

#LIVE Authorities believe Woodward picked up Blaze on Jan. 2, drove to multiple locations before arriving at Borrego Park, where Blaze was last seen

by Anonymousreply 288January 12, 2018 11:13 PM

Doubtful, R286. Sam grew up in Christian, conservative, fundie land.

by Anonymousreply 289January 12, 2018 11:13 PM

He seemed to have left the moral foundation of his family and got involved in we don't know what.

by Anonymousreply 290January 12, 2018 11:16 PM

@ABC7

#LIVE Investigators said they would not release details on condition of Blaze's body or how he was killed, waiting on autopsy report

by Anonymousreply 291January 12, 2018 11:16 PM

@ABC7

#LIVE OC DA said charges against Woodward are still pending, did not say what he could face

by Anonymousreply 292January 12, 2018 11:19 PM

Presser was a yawner. All the SoCal channels carried it live. Statement by the lawyer for the Bernstein fam thanking the OCSD. Undersheriff said body was buried in a shallow grave and the only real question he answered was that they thought the body had been there since the first night. Heavy rain had subsequently exposed the body. DA said only that Mr Woodward is entitled to a speedy arraignment which will take place next Tue or latest Wed. Sheriff or DA, don't recall which, was asked about high school "friends or relationship" and he repeated those words but did not speculate further. DA went to great lengths to say what nice families both are, and asked the media staked out in front of their homes to give them a break. Sheriff noted how helpful and cooperative Bernstein family had been.

by Anonymousreply 293January 12, 2018 11:30 PM

[Am the poster of 293] - Having read all the foregoing, Reddit, and one or two other relevant threads looked at the social media (some of which is cached hence still avail), sounds like Mr Woodward showed up perhaps announced, said some down to my car we need to talk, Mr Bernstein did that not taking his wallet, keys, meds (pain pills for stomach?), though apparently did take his phone (no surprise; I don't know a millennial who goes anywhere without his/her phone, even to the toilet – and plenty of seniors 60-80 who are the same). Many credible accounts say they had a relationship in HS, eventually BB broke it off, and SW went nuts (or more nuts). His parents must have known he was out and about, even if not out to them, as they said after he went missing, "Come home, we will always love you" or words to that effect as if they thought he had run off because he had come out to them and it had gone badly, or because they knew anyway (hell, how could you not - just read his Tumblr, but maybe did not have access to it). They probably went to smoke some weed. His parents assertions that BB had a zero tolerance for drugs rings hollow given the name of his Tumblr - 420BlazeMe. So after some pot they went to the park, something didn't go right sexually (or maybe it did and then there was guilt and recrimination afterwards, or maybe they were into an orgasmic choking thing), but at some point SW offed BB, perhaps even accidentally. Though it doesn't sound likely. How he got the body to the burial site (or maybe that's where they had the "incident" in the first place) is a good question. Then it sounds like SW cam back later to do a better job of burying him. Regardless, sad that the closet, especially in religious OC, leads to things like this yet again.

by Anonymousreply 294January 12, 2018 11:49 PM

R286/R290 types so deplorable but pretends not to recognize the hallmark of the OC youth pastor.

0/10

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295January 13, 2018 12:00 AM

This is just fucking horrible. I don’t usually get my panties in a bunch about murdered strangers, but this one has really gotten to me.

Blaze didn’t deserve to die, and Sam needed professional help and treatment LONG ago. Sam is the kind of kid that parents have to remove from the home, and put them in a reputable psychiatric treatment facility while still a minor. The mother is allegedly a family therapist. Didn’t she see the signs?

It’s got to be heartbreaking to realize that your child has antisocial personality disorder, but not as heartbreaking as him spending the rest of his life in prison after murdering another human being , whereas he could have spent 5 or 6 years in treatment before any of that ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 296January 13, 2018 12:08 AM

I believe the father is a VP at CBRE.

by Anonymousreply 297January 13, 2018 12:10 AM

It's always strange when wealthy people ask for donations.

by Anonymousreply 298January 13, 2018 12:14 AM

It's not money for themselves, r298. It's in his memory. Poor kid. Bet he's feeling SO wealthy right now.

by Anonymousreply 299January 13, 2018 12:18 AM

[quote] The mother is allegedly a family therapist. Didn’t she see the signs?

Boggles the mind looking for reasons, and there's never just one, but I wonder if it would make her even less likely to seek outside help.

by Anonymousreply 300January 13, 2018 12:20 AM

"The mother is allegedly a family therapist. Didn’t she see the signs?"

Whose mother?

by Anonymousreply 301January 13, 2018 12:21 AM

Even if he was a pyschopath Sam woodward could have scored a much hotter bottom...

:

by Anonymousreply 302January 13, 2018 12:24 AM

Mother Bernstein has deleted all of her Dennis Prager and Trump retweets.

by Anonymousreply 303January 13, 2018 12:29 AM

link, r303?

by Anonymousreply 304January 13, 2018 12:34 AM

He should have just claimed he had a girlfriend named Dianne

by Anonymousreply 305January 13, 2018 12:43 AM

SW’s mother is a therapist and father is a real estate VP. Couldn’t find anyone’s twitter. Please share link if you have it.

I’m amazed at how active on social media Blazes mom is. She was busy on Facebook the day they found her sons body. But then I came to realize she must be in shock and I’m nobody to judge how anyone grieves.

by Anonymousreply 306January 13, 2018 12:44 AM

R304, I linked to her Twitter at r279 while the posts were still up, but now they've all been taken down.

It was mostly retweets but she also had one with "Payback!!!" about a golf course that was trying to ban President Obama and another along the lines of "...and THIS is why no one trusts the Communist News Network!" I can't recall the others.

by Anonymousreply 307January 13, 2018 12:45 AM

Interesting, R303. I went through her tweets this morning. She’s not a stupid woman. From what I gathered, she appeared quite intelligent, which is why I was baffled to see that she supports Trump.

OC hasn’t really changed much from when I spent time there. Still the same, conservative, right winged, wealthy suburb that I remember from my youth.

by Anonymousreply 308January 13, 2018 12:45 AM

I have to agree, R302.

by Anonymousreply 309January 13, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote]So the killer was a deplorable. Well there is a shock.

Especially to the racist piece of shit who posted at R69.

by Anonymousreply 310January 13, 2018 1:02 AM

If you scroll down through Ma Bernstein's likes you can still see some Trump/Prager posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311January 13, 2018 1:13 AM

Ugh, feel sorry for gay kids with deplorable parents

by Anonymousreply 312January 13, 2018 1:14 AM

[quote]Sorry [R58], but that has not been my experience at all. Bottoms love poppers and always have. The younger, college aged men I have encountered (all bottoms) have always asked me for poppers to sniff before being impaled by my thick, girthsome penis. I have always told them the same thing.

Oh, dear God. We now have a Bottoms Love Poppers troll. Sorry, trollina. This bottom knows poppers ruin sex, as I told you in the last thread in which you shrieked this lame insistence. Begone, shit-for-brains. And take your thick, girthsome penis to a more appropriate trollery.

by Anonymousreply 313January 13, 2018 1:14 AM

Mugshot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314January 13, 2018 1:19 AM

Blaze could have done much, much better than this Mark Salling looksortofalike.

by Anonymousreply 315January 13, 2018 1:20 AM

Was just going to post his resemblance to Salling.

by Anonymousreply 316January 13, 2018 1:28 AM

If I were SW, I’d get as much food and sleep as possible while he’s in the OC Jail. He’ll soon be in prison, and the food is going to suck, and sleep is going to be minimal for at least the few first months.

I wonder what his bail will be, and I wonder if his parents will pay it?

This right here is probably one of the only circumstances in which I would commit suicide. If I knew that I was going to spend the rest of my life in prison, I’d take my life. Same if I was told I had aggressive, untreatable cancer or Alzheimer’s.

by Anonymousreply 317January 13, 2018 1:29 AM

Her twitter likes are strange - she liked several pro-Hillary and Planned Parenthood tweets but also lots of Dennis Prager crap and some pro-israel tweets that criticized Obama/Kerry...Also, she only created that account in Nov. 2016...The family belongs to a Reconstructionist synagogue, which is at the extreme liberal edge of organized judaism and much more moderate on Israel than most right wing jews like Prager.

Maybe she isn't that bright after all....

by Anonymousreply 318January 13, 2018 2:04 AM

SW looks like he needs some Accutane pronto while he can still afford it and get that acne cleared up. Prison is only going to make his complexion worse and I doubt they will let him out for dermatologist visits.

by Anonymousreply 319January 13, 2018 2:07 AM

[quote]From what I gathered, she appeared quite intelligent, which is why I was baffled to see that she supports Trump.

Though she lives in CA, maybe she lives outside the bubble.

by Anonymousreply 320January 13, 2018 2:09 AM

"... said he left the park, visited a girlfriend... according to the affidavit, said he did not remember his girlfriend’s last name or where she lived."

Definitely Diane.

by Anonymousreply 321January 13, 2018 2:26 AM

"I love you, Dianne, even though I can't remember your last name!"

by Anonymousreply 322January 13, 2018 2:29 AM

So if He WAS closeted and turned to risky park sex because he was afraid to come out to his mom and dad for fear of their reaction can we say that they are ,at least,PARTIALLY to blame?

by Anonymousreply 323January 13, 2018 2:41 AM

Their son was just strangled to death, and you're wondering how liberal or conservative they might be? JFC get a life.

by Anonymousreply 324January 13, 2018 2:41 AM

100% agree, R324.

R318, kindly STFU you moron.

by Anonymousreply 325January 13, 2018 2:45 AM

It makes a huge difference in a case about gay youth, r324 and r325. You straight homophobic deplorable nazi chicks will never get it.

by Anonymousreply 326January 13, 2018 3:58 AM

According to Websleuths, those are meth sores, R319. He became a hardcore drug addict after he graduated from high school, hence the hoodie.

They never disappoint.

by Anonymousreply 327January 13, 2018 4:06 AM

R308 How many times do we have to post this: OC is 40 % Latino and 15 % Asian and OC voted for Hillary in 2016. Whites are now a minority in OC.

by Anonymousreply 328January 13, 2018 4:07 AM

[quote]Her twitter likes are strange - she liked several pro-Hillary and Planned Parenthood tweets but also lots of Dennis Prager crap and some pro-israel tweets that criticized Obama/Kerry...Also, she only created that account in Nov. 2016...The family belongs to a Reconstructionist synagogue, which is at the extreme liberal edge of organized judaism and much more moderate on Israel than most right wing jews like Prager. Maybe she isn't that bright after all....

Imagine someone being open-minded enough to listen to different points of view. Just imagine!

Oh, that's right, you're a leftist. Only single-minded, arrogant monolithic thinking allowed. And angrily demanding that everyone think exactly like you, or they're fair targets for continual name calling.

by Anonymousreply 329January 13, 2018 4:11 AM

DL’s detectives are one of my favorite features of this site. R1 tipped us off. R22 called it early on.

by Anonymousreply 330January 13, 2018 4:14 AM

I'm shocked and aghast that any of the amateurs here and Reddit would be so hateful and ungrateful to Websleuths. You all must be people Websleuths had to dispense of because of your tendencies to side with sadistic murderers and perverts!

by Anonymousreply 331January 13, 2018 4:23 AM

I'm gay as Christmas and a Dem r326. And your obsession over whether this poor murdered kids parents are liberal or conservative is creepy and sickening.

BTW, the word "deplorable" needs to be retired. It's juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 332January 13, 2018 4:25 AM

The politics are interesting because this is turning out to be a case of a Nazi in live with a Jewish kid who had moved on.

So the Nazi killed him.

by Anonymousreply 333January 13, 2018 4:28 AM

R332 is an idiotic straight woman deplorable with mommie issues.

Any time any gay person is murdered their sexuality, and how their loved ones accepted it, must be explored. Only a homophobe or someone with something to hide would disagree.

Homophobic parents don't get a free pass.

by Anonymousreply 334January 13, 2018 4:34 AM

Let’s not get carried away, now. I’m not quite ready to retire ‘deplorable’

by Anonymousreply 335January 13, 2018 4:37 AM

Deplorable needs to stick around for a while..

by Anonymousreply 336January 13, 2018 4:44 AM

r334 I'm a gay male in my 30s. And Blaze's death had nothing to do with how his parents may or may not have treated him. He hooked up with the wrong guy, tragically.

by Anonymousreply 337January 13, 2018 4:47 AM

Then perhaps you might want to examine your outlook.

by Anonymousreply 338January 13, 2018 4:56 AM

What causes a boy to hook up with the wrong boy? If your parents are supportive of your sexual orientation you won't have to hide your love away with another closet case. If they are supportive you can allow yourself to be seen socializing with the gay boys who are out of the closet. Parental support of his sexual orientation is everything here.

by Anonymousreply 339January 13, 2018 5:05 AM

Are you out of your fucking mind r339? Gay people who come from loving and nurturing environments DON'T hook up with the wrong people sometimes? Gay people who come from repressive envrionments DON'T associate with openly gay people, away from their families? What fucking world do you live in? It's not a black and white thing.

by Anonymousreply 340January 13, 2018 5:16 AM

It will be interesting to find out the true series of sad events and see just how close DL's slash fiction version comes to the truth...!

by Anonymousreply 341January 13, 2018 5:38 AM

Please don't blame the parents. Whatever their shortcomings, no parent deserves this. Blaming the parents is an energy leak, spiritually or existentially speaking. Very sad indeed.

by Anonymousreply 342January 13, 2018 5:52 AM

The friend was arrested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343January 13, 2018 5:53 AM

Woodward and Bernstein? Is this a joke?

by Anonymousreply 344January 13, 2018 6:02 AM

This is going to make for some interesting mental images, when grislier details of the story come out.

"Woodward and Bernstein were high school boyfriends..."

"Bernstein dumped Woodward when he got into meth..."

"Woodward and Bernstein introduced each other to anal..."

by Anonymousreply 345January 13, 2018 6:07 AM

WE SOLVED ANOTHER ONE!!!

by Anonymousreply 346January 13, 2018 6:41 AM

Why are Blaze's parents and the media ignoring the fact that Blaze and his killer are gay?

by Anonymousreply 347January 13, 2018 9:02 AM

Frankly, R347, in this day and age, gay 20 year old kills gay ex-boyfriend is not a helpful headline. "The closet kills" would do it, but these things have to be done carefully.

by Anonymousreply 348January 13, 2018 9:31 AM

"these things have to be done carefully."

Thank you, Margaret Hamilton. (Or was it delicately?)

by Anonymousreply 349January 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Blaze was cute. I'll bet he gave a great blowjob.

The boyfriend/murderer, though - yucch.

by Anonymousreply 350January 13, 2018 11:21 AM

Was there ever any doubt that this so called friend was the killer?

by Anonymousreply 351January 13, 2018 11:21 AM

Yeah this is no Butch sous chef case. Once the basic details were out, he was taken to a park by a friend for unknown reasons and then abruptly ran off into the woods while friend used the bathroom, friend gives up and goes to hang out with his invisible girlfriend, and later the victim turns up dead... Well this was hardly rocket science. It should not enter the sous chef pantheon of DL cases.

by Anonymousreply 352January 13, 2018 11:42 AM

But the victim is so much cuter, r352, IIRC.

by Anonymousreply 353January 13, 2018 11:44 AM

R339 MANY people hook up with the wrong people. ESPECIALLY at that age. It doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, man, woman, etc. We are human, and we make mistakes. The only one to blame here is the killer. I just wish Blaze had gotten a "gut" feeling not to meet with him that night. Sometimes those gut feelings and instincts aren't developed until we're older.

by Anonymousreply 354January 13, 2018 12:09 PM

R354, Blaze’s “gut” feeling happened when he broke up with Sam back in high school. Blaze’s gut feeling about Sam became justified and validated, when Sam became aggressive and hostile due to the break up, so much so, that Sam was expelled from school.

How many times have we seen this story played out with straight people? Boy meets girl. Boy and girl fall in love. Girl realizes that boy is controlling and maybe even abusive. Girl breaks up with boy. Boy goes crazy, and begs girl to come back. Girl moves on. Girl is happy. Boy is still obsessed. Boy convinces girl to see him, just to say, “Hi!”, and “catch up”. Girl says, “OK.” Girl disappears. Girl is found dead, because boy killed girl.

Blaze is in no way responsible for his own death, but Blaze wasn’t old enough yet to realize how dangerous people like Sam are. Blaze seems like the kind of kid who wanted to believe that Sam had gotten better. He was trying to be compassionate, and show Sam that he was supportive of him as a friend, preferably from a distance.

What fucks with me when I read the available details about this story-is that Blaze walked out of his home without his wallet, money, credit cards, identification, glasses, medication, and keys. He was just holding his phone. That tells me that Sam had convinced Blaze to walk out to the car, get in the car, just to “talk”. Blaze probably thought that they were just going to sit in the car, parked down the street, or close by, and talk.

I think that by the time that they parked at Hobby Lobby, Blaze knew it was a big mistake, and by the time they got to the park, Blaze knew he was in mortal danger.

I think Blaze tried to negotiate his way out of the situation, like most victims do, and unfortunately, it wasn’t working.

I think that Sam had made up his mind that if he couldn’t have Blaze, no one would. I think that there’s a big possibility that Sam experienced domestic violence in his household. Pretty likely. This was the way Sam dealt with conflict.

By the time Sam realized that Blaze didn’t love him, and actually pitied him, and viewed him as a fucking weirdo who was still a psycho, Sam decided that this was it. Blaze was going to die.

Sam killed Blaze because in Sam’s fucked up little head, Blaze was his only hope. Once he knew that was over, he gave up on Blaze, and he gave up on himself.

To all you youngsters who are reading this: your gut feelings and your instincts are there for a reason. These feeling or instincts are there to protect you.

There are some really fucked up people in this world, and you might meet one of them. If that warning signal goes off, RUN. Never, EVER try to convince yourself that you’re wrong. You’re not.

by Anonymousreply 355January 13, 2018 12:47 PM

[quote]I think that by the time that they parked at Hobby Lobby, Blaze knew it was a big mistake, and by the time they got to the park, Blaze knew he was in mortal danger.

Maybe a Hobby Lobby employee killed Blake "for Jesus."

by Anonymousreply 356January 13, 2018 12:54 PM

R356, his name was Blaze, and as much as we all hate Hobby Lobby,, your “joke” sucks.

by Anonymousreply 357January 13, 2018 12:57 PM

Sorry, R357. Re: Blake, I'm used to typing in Guiding Light threads. I'll allow that it may be too soon to joke, but I'll not object if Olivia finds, on the eventual SVU "Ripped from the Headlines" version, that the real murderer wasn't the boyfriend, but rather some wacko Christian.

WTF were they doing at Hobby Lobby in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 358January 13, 2018 1:06 PM

From Reddit

this is so sad. I matched with Blaze on Tinder over break just before Christmas (I’m a guy). Recognized his face on FB. My gut tells me a Grindr hook up gone badly.

by Anonymousreply 359January 13, 2018 1:14 PM

Another Reddit comment from someone who went to highschool with Sam

I went to high school with Blaze and the friend who drove him. My friends and I think we know who the driver is. He was known to be an all around weird dude, and was super conservative. He was also known around school to be secretly gay, and acted homophobic probably because he was ashamed of himself. In the past, he discreetly tried to hook up with another gay guy, and was extremely angry when he was rejected by him. I am guessing that Blaze rejected him too. We found his address last night and drove by it and we saw a news van parked outside of his house. I am not going to name names because I don't want to start a witch hunt just in case he is innocent but we are fairly certain that this person is involved in the murder.

EDIT: Our predictions were true, Sam Woodward was the suspect that we were suspicious of. Let's hope he stays behind bars for a loooooooong time.

by Anonymousreply 360January 13, 2018 1:15 PM

What’s even worse, r359, is that when SW was booked, he was asked his occupation. He answered “Nerf Operator”. Allegedly, a “Nerf” is a bottom who likes getting anal, and a “Nerf Operator” is a top who likes giving anal.

I’ve never heard this shit before and being in WeHo, I’ve heard it all. Anyone ever heard of this?

R358, allegedly the Hobby Lobby parking lot is right next to the park.

by Anonymousreply 361January 13, 2018 1:22 PM

R329, if you belong to the party of Trump you shouldn't lecture others about being open-minded. You probably think homosexuality can be cured through prayer.

by Anonymousreply 362January 13, 2018 1:25 PM

So this reporter found the ask.fm page but didn't mention his homophobia - can't believe they don't know about Blaze's tumblr and made the gay connection yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 13, 2018 1:31 PM

When we break up with people, for whatever the reason may be, it's usually for a good reason. If a dysfunctional ex comes back into your life wanting to see you, claiming they've "changed" most likely they haven't. The best thing to do is not look back, keep moving forward.

by Anonymousreply 364January 13, 2018 1:34 PM

Allegedly, Sam cut his hair as a Nazi youth and dyed it black, the day Blaze disappeared.

People who knew him from school are speculating that this is also connected to him having camping equipment in the back of his rental car. He was going to take off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365January 13, 2018 1:34 PM

This is such an obvious false flag operation.

Woodward kills Bernstein?

Come on... they are openly mocking us!

by Anonymousreply 366January 13, 2018 1:41 PM

R354, yep.

I dated a guy very briefly who still stalks me to this day. I moved on ages ago, and he was asking mutual friends if they thought I would be receptive to going out on a date with him again? My reaction was that of surprise. I hadn’t thought of him in ages.

He still calls me up. I answer the phone, I say hello, and he just sits there, breathing. It’s been over two years, and the mother fucker still calls, and I have seen him driving by my house numerous times. He even followed me once.

I don’t think or feel that he’s dangerous. I do think he’s highly disordered however, and very good at hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 367January 13, 2018 1:41 PM

Foothill Ranch is one of the last super conservative strongholds of OC. It’s the home of Saddleback Church after all.

I can’t imagine that park being cruisy. It’s full of mountain lions and snakes. A jogger was violently attacked by one there a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 368January 13, 2018 3:25 PM

[quote]a bottom who likes getting anal

I thought "bottom," by definition, was someone who likes getting anal.

by Anonymousreply 369January 13, 2018 3:50 PM

There was a significant size difference between them. Blaze was 5’8 130 and Sam is 6’2 185. How would he (without some training) have fought that off successfully?

by Anonymousreply 370January 13, 2018 4:05 PM

What a fucking cavalier dickhead r361! I hope he gets beat up fairly quickly to wipe that smirkiness out of his manner.

by Anonymousreply 371January 13, 2018 4:18 PM

So the gay angle has been confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 372January 13, 2018 4:53 PM

[quote]Ligature marks on the throat consistent with belt found on the floorboard of SW's car. Cause of death is asphyxiation and crushed airway, done in less than 2 minutes of uncontrollable rage and self-hatred. Now 2 families have lost their sons.

by Anonymousreply 373January 13, 2018 5:04 PM

Yes, R372

Gay as Blazes and his woke mama bear tried to wrangle a gay Nazi so they could out him, and they paid dearly for their folly...

by Anonymousreply 374January 13, 2018 5:04 PM

What I'm hearing is that Blaze outed Sam

[quote]It didn't help that #BlazeBernstein had very recently outed his deeply closeted former classmate - and then made the fatal mistake of going out late at night to a deserted park with him to "chill". #theclosetkills

by Anonymousreply 375January 13, 2018 5:07 PM

[quote]What I'm hearing is that Blaze outed Sam

And now Sam has taken it to the next level.

by Anonymousreply 376January 13, 2018 5:08 PM

fanfic, 373?

by Anonymousreply 377January 13, 2018 5:15 PM

R376, where did you hear that Blaze outed Sam?

by Anonymousreply 378January 13, 2018 5:28 PM

I meant to ask r375, sorry R376.

by Anonymousreply 379January 13, 2018 5:29 PM

Was there evidence of anal penitration?

by Anonymousreply 380January 13, 2018 5:32 PM

I'm guessing Sam tried to emotionally manipulate Blaze by suggesting he was going through a rough time, and that's how Blaze got involved with the sociopath again.

by Anonymousreply 381January 13, 2018 5:36 PM

The frauen on Websleuths are fucking nuts. Several of them are posting that they plan on driving over to the courthouse in order to see Sam arraigned. One of them is even telling the fraus that don’t live in Orange County, where to park their cars if they decide to drive down.

Do people really do this??? What the fuck is going on in the mind of a woman or a man who has absolutely no connection to the defendant, or the victim, that they take it upon themselves to show up for something like this? I mean, if you’re not working on the case as a reporter, or as an attorney, or working in the courtroom, why the fuck would you show up and sit there?

People are fucking sick.

by Anonymousreply 382January 13, 2018 6:01 PM

Thank god at least he wasn't burned to death. Blaze. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 383January 13, 2018 6:03 PM

Was their penetration??????

by Anonymousreply 384January 13, 2018 6:03 PM

R382 The truth of the matter is anyone is welcome to walk into any courtroom at any time to watch a trail or arraignment. I know people that study law, or are just interested in law, that go to the courthouse to watch all kinds of trials that are going on. People just find it interesting, I guess. Like me, I am one of these rare people that love jury duty. I would never think of trying to get out of jury duty. This is going to be a pretty high profile case in orange county, so I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people turning out to watch.

by Anonymousreply 385January 13, 2018 6:13 PM

Coming soon to DATELINE and/or 48 HOURS: Keith Morrison examines "Woodward and Bernstein - The Final Days."

by Anonymousreply 386January 13, 2018 6:58 PM

Introducing Dianne Dryer as "Deep Throat"

by Anonymousreply 387January 13, 2018 7:10 PM

r355, there is such a thing as intelligent, well-intended speculation, and your post qualifies -- no snark. We live in a queerphobic/homophobic world, and us queers have the ability to imagine and describe details of these horrific scenarios...because [italic]we know what's up[/italic]. As another gay guy with some miles on the odometer, I agree with your advice to younger people to trust their own instincts, and I hope they can feel your sincerity (rather than rolling their eyes at words like "youngsters").

r386, finish whatever you're drinking and be quiet. There's "too soon"....and then there's "never".

by Anonymousreply 388January 13, 2018 7:22 PM

Bless your heart, R388

by Anonymousreply 389January 13, 2018 7:50 PM

RIP.

But you can tell he was a supertight ravenous bottom, so his best year was already behind him.

by Anonymousreply 390January 13, 2018 9:48 PM

Actually, Keith Morrison might do this story. He lives close by in Newport Coast.

by Anonymousreply 391January 13, 2018 10:08 PM

self loathing evil is bi partisan.

by Anonymousreply 392January 13, 2018 11:13 PM

Dear lord in heaven! Which one of you heathens is trolling Websleuths?

[quote]What's a hair trigger and what exactly is done in a 20 min hookup? I don't know about this stuff. I'm heterosexual and never had hookups with males in a park and I dated a lot in my young HS modeling days. It is so different now a days. Don't people make love anymore? Have meaningful loving relationships or just these quickies in a public place? How sad this is what the young folks are doing these days.

by Anonymousreply 393January 13, 2018 11:42 PM

r393, I can't stop laughing at that. She actually kinda sounds like the DLers who whine about "millennials"

by Anonymousreply 394January 13, 2018 11:46 PM

r394 she totally does! She is the female version of the girthsome cock no popper guy who posted earlier.

by Anonymousreply 395January 13, 2018 11:49 PM

No, R395. He's the "girthsome cock/all bottoms crave poppers" troll.

by Anonymousreply 396January 13, 2018 11:50 PM

No lovemaking please, we're millennials.

by Anonymousreply 397January 13, 2018 11:51 PM

R393, that was sadly quite funny.

What’s the average demographic of the Websleuth frauen? Most of them have gotta be over 65, and from the Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 398January 14, 2018 12:19 AM

Has anyone seen AIKC in while? He used to annoy the shit out of me, but I haven’t seen a post from him in a while. R393 sounds like the valley girl version of him. Maybe he fully transitioned??

by Anonymousreply 399January 14, 2018 12:20 AM

I know r399, not since he posted a dick pic and no one responded or seemed to be impressed by it. I hope he didn't off himself with his Scorpio, high yellow skin or whatever color he would say.

by Anonymousreply 400January 14, 2018 12:27 AM

He’s still around, R399 and R400. He posted recently, identified himself, but I don’t remember what thread.

He posted a dick pic??? Well, I certainly missed THAT thread.

by Anonymousreply 401January 14, 2018 2:43 PM

R382, do you live under a rock? There has always been, throughout history and in every culture on earth, a blood thirsty fascination with criminals getting their due. Ever hear of public hangings, pitch fork mobs, lynchings, stonings, beheadings? These "events" were/are often advertised as entertainment. Bringing criminals to the town square to face their judgement in front of a cheering crowd of is as old as human history. It's biblical.

by Anonymousreply 402January 14, 2018 3:08 PM

r396 I prefer the "bisexual masc hung top" variant who appeared early on in the thread - he thought gay bottoms and women were interchangeable...

by Anonymousreply 403January 14, 2018 6:57 PM

What a waste of life. And the sociopath killer, too. For what.

by Anonymousreply 404January 15, 2018 3:26 PM

The killer eyes are wide apart. Is it that alcohol thing?

by Anonymousreply 405January 15, 2018 3:43 PM

R405 Wasn't that on the sound track of The Greatest Showman "Eyes Wide Apart"?

by Anonymousreply 406January 15, 2018 3:45 PM

Any news? This story is fascinating. I just read that Blaze had posted on snapchat something to the affect that Sam had hit on him and he told everyone.

by Anonymousreply 407January 16, 2018 1:13 AM

The Post is stating that he was stabbed 20 times and that the murderer drove him to several places first . The whole thing is bizarre and sounds like an act of rage .

by Anonymousreply 408January 16, 2018 1:23 AM

R405 fetal alcohol syndrome? it's possible his mother drank while she was pregnant with him, which would explain a lot.

by Anonymousreply 409January 16, 2018 1:24 AM

A horrific update. Reposted from Daily Mail:

Police say Blaze Bernstein, 19, was stabbed more than 20 times by classmate

Authorities are investigating whether the killing was an act of rage

20-year-old Samuel Lincoln Woodward, who went to school with Bernstein, was arrested and taken into custody Friday as police believe he is the killer

His body was found buried in a shallow grave at a California park by police

by Anonymousreply 410January 16, 2018 4:12 AM

Yeah -- not smart of Blaze to out Woodward.

A big mess all around...

by Anonymousreply 411January 16, 2018 5:17 AM

Affidavit hints at sexual pursuit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412January 16, 2018 5:31 AM

Blaze sounds like he was shit stirring

by Anonymousreply 413January 16, 2018 6:32 AM

I hate this.

by Anonymousreply 414January 16, 2018 6:40 AM

This is very sad, the only thing we can take solace in is that he is now home with the Lord.

by Anonymousreply 415January 16, 2018 6:46 AM

^^^ Hallelujiah!

by Anonymousreply 416January 16, 2018 7:09 AM

LA Here. It said in KTLA 5 news that autopsy showed Blaze was stabbed multiple times. Sam said his reaction was from gay advances from Blaze.

I guess he's going with a gay Panic defense.

by Anonymousreply 417January 16, 2018 11:48 AM

Gay panic might work in this case since Woodward was enraged about being outed and straights can't tell the difference between anger and anxiety.

by Anonymousreply 418January 16, 2018 11:52 AM

[quote]Pre-med student Blaze Bernstein, whose body was found in a shallow grave last week near a Southern California park, was stabbed more than 20 times, and authorities are investigating whether the killing was an act of rage

Rage?! It was JUST 20 times. Surely, he was 10 or 12 short of rage?

by Anonymousreply 419January 16, 2018 12:21 PM

I believe that in 2018 stabbing someone 20 times or less counts as an act of "miffed" r419.

by Anonymousreply 420January 16, 2018 12:27 PM

"A search warrant affidavit obtained by the Orange County Register indicates that 19-year-old Bernstein may have been planning to sexually pursue Woodward."

In one conversation, Bernstein wrote that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421January 16, 2018 12:45 PM

Kids have to tell their friends everything, which is why sex doesn't become fun until they learn to keep their mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 422January 16, 2018 12:48 PM

Sounds like it was a good thing he told "everyone."

by Anonymousreply 423January 16, 2018 12:52 PM

[quote][R355], there is such a thing as intelligent, well-intended speculation, and your post qualifies -- no snark

Yeah...no. Speculation? Absolutely. Intelligent and well-intended? Enh. Romanticizing? Ding Ding.

R355 Entire post screams that he’s living vicariously through the kids in this story and probably because the characters are reasonably attractive. So he’s created this elaborate scenario--including dialogue I bet--and posted it as “Speculation” when it’s really shipping. A twisted version of the closeted high-school bully that FINALLY gives into his feelings for the awkward bullied “Fag” (guess who) but JUST CAN’T deal with his feelings--because he’s closeted, y’know--and kills his secret lover. All Shakespearean and shit.

People are so fucked up and weird.

by Anonymousreply 424January 16, 2018 12:53 PM

From the article r421 posted:

Published reports cited Woodward’s social media missives in which he defended the Confederate flag and other postings indicating his love of guns, the Bible and waterboarding.

by Anonymousreply 425January 16, 2018 2:51 PM

This is so sad. I feel like it's just one awful thing after another for the last year. An alt right white supremacist murders an openly gay man, another day in Trump's America.

Anyway, gay panic is not a valid defense in California because of a 2014 law signed by Gov. Brown. Thank Democrats and keep voting for them; they actually care about our rights and our lives.

by Anonymousreply 426January 16, 2018 3:22 PM

Trying to use "gay panic" as a defense is going to backfire and get him a first degree murder charge and possibly death. Why would he go to his house, pick him up, drive around all night, as well as be alone with him, when he knows the victim is gay? A guy who is scared to death of being or looking gay doesn't do that unless he likes him or plans on hurting him. He will have to confess to one of them.

by Anonymousreply 427January 16, 2018 5:52 PM

Well it won't get him death r427...

by Anonymousreply 428January 16, 2018 6:12 PM

So Blaze was really into Sam and vice-versa?

by Anonymousreply 429January 16, 2018 8:20 PM

Maybe once upon a time, R429.

by Anonymousreply 430January 16, 2018 8:34 PM

Blaze faked feelings for the Nazi as means to out him

Talk about being hoisted by your own petard...

by Anonymousreply 431January 16, 2018 8:46 PM

From what I've read, r431 seems correct.

But, if true, Blaze deserved a broken nose. Still, rage knows few bounds.

by Anonymousreply 432January 16, 2018 9:06 PM

Snitches get worse than stiches, evidently

by Anonymousreply 433January 16, 2018 9:12 PM

Nice victim blaming - there is no evidence BB outed him and even if so, he was a fucking nazi closet case so who the fuck cares. More likely they had a DL relationship in HS and SW wanted to tap that ass again but went into a rage post-sex.

by Anonymousreply 434January 16, 2018 11:50 PM

Hope they go for death penalty.

by Anonymousreply 435January 16, 2018 11:53 PM

Was meth involved?

by Anonymousreply 436January 16, 2018 11:54 PM

R434 see r421

by Anonymousreply 437January 16, 2018 11:57 PM

Was Blaze penetrated prior to death?

by Anonymousreply 438January 16, 2018 11:59 PM

r425, the death penalty is wrong and shouldn't be used at all. This isn't Iran. He should get life in prison.

by Anonymousreply 439January 17, 2018 12:59 AM

Frau Woodward has spoken., and it's in the most "I'd like to speak to a manager" tone possible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440January 17, 2018 1:11 AM

Woodward does look like he smokes meth. That would also explain the aggression and gruesomeness of the multiple standings. It also renders people irrational, extremely paranoid, violent, delusional and psychotic.

Sam is not and never was a normal well adjusted kid. It’s a tragedy for everyone that someone had to die because this child never received appropriate help. Just like that Adam Lanza kid.

Parents need to be aware of antisocial personality behaviors. They need to get their children help as soon as they see it creeping up. It usually presents fairly early, and you know it when you see it.

by Anonymousreply 441January 17, 2018 1:26 AM

Gay baiting a meth head was a bad idea

by Anonymousreply 442January 17, 2018 1:36 AM

Trumps America.

by Anonymousreply 443January 17, 2018 1:37 AM

Link to meth report?

Link to gay bating report?

Who’s imagination is this all coming from?

by Anonymousreply 444January 17, 2018 1:38 AM

Is Sam autistic?

by Anonymousreply 445January 17, 2018 1:42 AM

Gay baiting = r421

Meth sores on SW's face in mugshot.

by Anonymousreply 446January 17, 2018 1:44 AM

Yes, r444. I'm always apprehensive of threads in which the expressions "I bet" , "I'm guessing", "Most probably" and/or "Who knows?" (a Donald Trump favorite) are bandied about like donuts at a GOP convention.

by Anonymousreply 447January 17, 2018 1:47 AM

Cop, not GOP

by Anonymousreply 448January 17, 2018 1:47 AM

Was he anally penetrated?

by Anonymousreply 449January 17, 2018 1:51 AM

Bless your heart, R447

by Anonymousreply 450January 17, 2018 2:11 AM

To be fair, r441, mommy doesn’t say anything about working with cancerless sociopaths.

[quote]I like working with women, couples & cancer patients & their caregivers. My office looks over the ocean & is very peaceful.

[quote]I have a heart for women of all ages (college & older). I like to work with those who are going through cancer and other serious illnesses. I also like to work with the caregivers of the cancer participants. I enjoy working with the challenges that most couples face (I've facilitated a couples group for 3 years!) I am a Christian and I like bringing that to therapy with those clients who would like that dimension added to therapy.

[quote]I have the good fortune to work in a beautiful office overlooking Newport Harbor, the ocean & Catalina-it's so peaceful!! The atmosphere lends itself to guided imagery & meditation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451January 17, 2018 2:42 AM

Funeral service honors murdered OC student Blaze Bernstein

IRVINE, Calif. (KABC) -- A private funeral service was held Monday to honor Blaze Bernstein, the Orange County college student who was found dead in a Lake Forest park.

Family members and friends remembered Bernstein as a talented writer and a passionate chef, as well as a selfless volunteer.

Attendees were given spatulas with the last recipe he put together in the kitchen to celebrate his creativity in the kitchen.

The Bernstein family is asking the public to do good deeds in Blaze's name.

"We want people to do acts of kindness," said David Thalberg, a spokesman for the Bernstein family. "We want them to post them, we want them to do whatever they can in Blaze's honor. Because it's the kind of kid he was."

Bernstein, a University of Pennsylvania student, was last seen on Jan. 2. His body was found a week later after heavy rains uncovered a shallow grave in Lake Forest's Borrego Park.

A suspect described as a friend of Bernstein, 20-year-old Samuel Lincoln Woodward, has been arrested in connection with his death.

The service was closed to cameras, although members of the media were allowed to attend. A public service is expected to be held in the future.

The family has also established a website to honor Blaze's life as well as the Blaze Bernstein Memorial Fund at the Jewish Community Foundation of Orange County for those who wish to contribute in his name.

Here is the statement issued by the Bernstein family: "We are heartbroken.

As we lay Blaze to rest, we ask that communities around the world that were touched by Blaze's life, help us keep his memory and loving spirit alive. Blaze was on a path to repair our World and it is a moral imperative that we all take steps now to make sure that his dream is realized. We won't succumb to hate, bitterness, or disillusionment; we will use wisely the time we have left together.

When we stop crying we will start doing positive things to affect change. We ask that everyone work towards something good. Stop being complacent. Do something now. In the months to come, as part of our healing process, we too will act to heal the world. That is what Blaze would want. We still believe that people are good. We have seen this firsthand in the tremendous amount of support we received from people everywhere. We can do this!

Please join us at blazebernstein(dot)org to find out how each of us can spread light in Blaze's memory through acts of kindness. Our love and blessings to all."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 17, 2018 2:56 AM

Was this a private school? How did ol crazy eyes get in?

by Anonymousreply 453January 17, 2018 3:02 AM

Money r453, that's how you usually do it.

by Anonymousreply 454January 17, 2018 3:47 AM

[quote]Attendees were given spatulas with the last recipe he put together in the kitchen to celebrate his creativity in the kitchen.

I would have cried. I love to cook.

by Anonymousreply 455January 17, 2018 3:50 AM

I know we always make fun of the whole putting teddy bears and rocks and flowers and shit out at sites of killings but I guess a bunch of people did for Blaze and his mom really appreciated it so there's that.

by Anonymousreply 456January 17, 2018 3:56 AM

Thank goodness California [italic] banned [/italic] Gay Panic Defense; one of only two states in the nation to have done so (the other being Illinois)!

Fry in hell, Woodward!

by Anonymousreply 457January 17, 2018 3:58 AM

The spatulas were special, though, R456.

by Anonymousreply 458January 17, 2018 3:58 AM

I am crying.

by Anonymousreply 459January 17, 2018 3:59 AM

OCSA is a charter school, r453; not private.

by Anonymousreply 460January 17, 2018 4:02 AM

He may have meant Penn.

by Anonymousreply 461January 17, 2018 4:05 AM

So sad. So fucking sad. I'd give the years I had left to Blaze, if I could. Not fair.

by Anonymousreply 462January 17, 2018 4:05 AM

Woodward probably said he was "bi."

by Anonymousreply 463January 17, 2018 4:05 AM

poor kid, was stabbed over 20 times. RIP. what a waste. so young...sad

by Anonymousreply 464January 17, 2018 4:06 AM

California's hate crime law increases the severity of sentencing for murder to life without parole. It is good that the truth of this is coming out as quickly as it is.

We should also be cognizant of the context here. There has been a spike in hate crimes since Trump's election as hatred for others has become legitimized by the moron in the White House. It's not just important for us to pay attention to this case with a cute young guy, but all anti-LGBT hate crimes, many of which receive less media and public interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465January 17, 2018 4:12 AM

It was a plum and rum upside down cake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466January 17, 2018 4:26 AM

Always lusting after hetero or closeted cock...

by Anonymousreply 467January 17, 2018 4:27 AM

I haven't been able to follow all of this thread but has there been anything posted about which one initiated the cell calls that prompted them to go off together? Because that would seem very telling to me.

It doesn't seem like Woodward would have any shred of any sort of gay panic defense in either case (not that it could be use that in CA in any case) but no one forced him to drive to pick up Bernstein or drive him around for however long.

But it won't look good if BB initiated the calls because then Woodward might be able to at least claim that he was being blackmailed whether it was threatening to out him as gay or expose some other issue like drug use or dealing.

I don't pretend to be a lawyer but if BB was the one who instigated the meeting then he won't look like quite so much of an innocent victim.

I'm sure there are still a lot of details yet to come out in this case but I'm not seeing either one as an innocent victim right now.

by Anonymousreply 468January 17, 2018 5:47 AM

This case is another example of what most gay men already know: closeted men are the biggest homophobes.

by Anonymousreply 469January 17, 2018 6:06 AM

[quote]I'm sure there are still a lot of details yet to come out in this case but I'm not seeing either one as an innocent victim right now.

Nah, one of them is definitely an innocent victim. Even if Blaze came on to him or was threatening to out him (which would have been incredibly foolish) he didn't deserve to die for it.

by Anonymousreply 470January 17, 2018 8:01 AM

If he was a fan of Mary Poppins or Bedknobs an Broomsticks, he deserved to die.

May he rest in peace.

by Anonymousreply 471January 17, 2018 8:36 AM

God you people who call anyone who is a southerner and defends his affinity for the Stars and Bars a Nazi are total drama queens.

Ye, he likes guns. So do 3/4 of the men in the US including many here. Yes he defended the defended the Confederate flag. But this is the context with which he defended it: He said that the flag does not represent a love of slavery any more than the rainbow flag represents a love of fisting or scat. Some idiots may think it does, but that is their problem.

Calling American southerners Nazis is absolutely 100% going to get Trump another term.

Bet on it.

by Anonymousreply 472January 17, 2018 12:35 PM

[quote]Say he’s a closeted gay, very conservative , “weird” and has tried to hook up with a guy before and was rejected. His initials are SW.

Damn, I guess they really did have the info before anyone else did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473January 17, 2018 1:06 PM

Is there evidence of sexual abuse or rape?

by Anonymousreply 474January 17, 2018 1:13 PM

[quote]people who call anyone who is a southerner and defends his affinity for the Stars and Bars a Nazi

I totally do that.

by Anonymousreply 475January 17, 2018 1:17 PM

According to people who knew and went to school with Sam, Sam was an Aspie.

He was ea loner, and allegedly became verbally hostile toward his peers in the last several years.

He got really motivated in the Alt-Right movement, and went as far as to tell a friend’s roommate that as soon as Donald Trump won the election, he would be taking steps to have her deported back to Mexico.

When police caught up with Sam, shortly after having reviewed message exchanged via SnapChat, Sam was driving a rental car. In the rental car, they found camping equipment, blankets, and a shovel. It is theorized that Sam was planning on leaving the area with Blaze’s body in tow, in order to bury him properly (for lack of a better word). What is not made clear is whether or not Sam had all of this stuff in the rental the day he picked Blaze up, or if he got all of this stuff in the car later. I’m assuming that he already had all of this prepared for several reasons: Blaze was presumably picked up by Sam on a Sunday or Monday night. He was murdered and placed in a shallow grave the same evening that he disappeared, according to police. That was a holiday weekend. Car rental companies usually do not rent out cars on a holiday weekend, unless you drive out to an airport to do so. I’m speaking from personal experience, being that I have traveled and rented cars all over the US.

The only reason why Sam needed to rent a car was to not use his. He wasn’t traveling in a different state, where he arrived at an airport, needing a vehicle after landing. He had a shovel, sleeping bags, a tent, blankets, plastic bags in the trunk of the rental.

All of that said, it’s pretty easy to conclude that Sam had planned all of this out. This was not a spur of the moment thing. For whatever reasons, Sam decided to leave Blaze’s body in a shallow grave in the park. I don’t think that was meant to be Blaze’s final destination.

Sam panicked after he realized what he had actually done. He became immobilized and frozen with fear. He was working against time, and by the time he had calmed down enough to go back to Blaze’s body in order to move him or even bury him deeper into the ground, police were aware of his and Blaze’s exchanges via SnapChat.

Poor Blaze

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476January 17, 2018 1:18 PM

Then you deserve what you get Mr. Intolerance.

by Anonymousreply 477January 17, 2018 1:19 PM

[quote]Car rental companies usually do not rent out cars on a holiday weekend, unless you drive out to an airport to do so.

How is this possibly true? I have rented plenty of cars during a holiday weekend at local car rental companies. They typically close earlier, but they don't close up entirely.

by Anonymousreply 478January 17, 2018 1:26 PM

r477 Even if he's not "Mr. Intolerance," he deserves to be put away until he dies, however and whenever his death comes to pass.

by Anonymousreply 479January 17, 2018 1:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480January 17, 2018 1:27 PM

R478. On a long holiday weekend, you can rent a car on the Friday, and Saturday of that weekend. They only have select lots open on Sundays, and they close early if open, other than the ones in airports. All except the airport kiosks would be closed for New Year’s Day.

by Anonymousreply 481January 17, 2018 1:33 PM

So much adorability, gone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482January 17, 2018 1:34 PM

[quote]On top of this his social skills were off, although not totally inept, I know any form of empathy never truly clicked with him.

I have a friend this describes. He's not purposely mean, just completely self-centered. When he needs something from me, he'll suggest doing something for me. It's purely transactional that way. His favorite thing to do in the world is to be on his cellphone, usually looking for sex. He doesn't treat his tricks like human beings, more like masturbation devices. He never sees anyone again, because, I imagine, he's so bad at talking to them, they wouldn't want to see him again.

by Anonymousreply 483January 17, 2018 1:55 PM

I think Woodward should get the harshest of penalties, but Blaze seemed flippant about the whole 'outing' concept as though it were just some silly prank, His very telling text of "uh,oh" is rather chilling in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 484January 17, 2018 2:02 PM

Blaze’s mom seems like a class act. I don’t agree with some of her politics. I find them to be somewhat convoluted, rather than nuanced, but whatever.

The spatula with the recipe and photo was very touching. You can appreciate that she was probably an over achiever, yet a very thoughtful and involved parent.

The more you learn about these boys and their families, the more you understand that they really had nothing in common, other than attending the same school at one point, and sexual orientation.

It sickens me that Sam ended finding his niche in what is by all descriptions, a hate group. He was already at risk in so many ways, and then the alt-right blew up as he was coming of age. He identified with all of the hatred and isolation spouted by these groups. It was a place that appeared to validate and justify his anger and loneliness. I wish that someone could have helped him.

The alt right is helping create lots of little monsters out there, who grow up to vehemently hate, and kill.

Some other tragedy will pop up soon, where an alt righter murders someone or a group of people. I give it 3 to six months, tops.

by Anonymousreply 485January 17, 2018 2:07 PM

FF R472

by Anonymousreply 486January 17, 2018 2:08 PM

Have the press or police stated how Woodward got Bernstein in his car with to start with? Did they reconnect on a social app like Grindr? FB? The police have to know at this point how the initial contact, and what was said during that time, was made.

by Anonymousreply 487January 17, 2018 2:29 PM

Did the two make contact with Deep Throat or not?

by Anonymousreply 488January 17, 2018 2:33 PM

Go ahead and F&F me all you want R485. Since I have gotten 5 W&Ws for that post they will cancel yours out.

by Anonymousreply 489January 17, 2018 2:33 PM

I hope he at least fucked him first.

by Anonymousreply 490January 17, 2018 2:56 PM

"Ye, he likes guns. So do 3/4 of the men in the US including many here. Yes he defended the defended the Confederate flag. But this is the context with which he defended it: He said that the flag does not represent a love of slavery any more than the rainbow flag represents a love of fisting or scat. Some idiots may think it does, but that is their problem."

The vast majority of Americans don't own guns. And, yes, people who wave the Confederate flag are racist assholes.

by Anonymousreply 491January 17, 2018 3:06 PM

[quote] Yes he defended the defended the Confederate flag. But this is the context with which he defended it: He said that the flag does not represent a love of slavery any more than the rainbow flag represents a love of fisting or scat.

As a Southerner, I am comfortable calling people who use that defense of the Confederate flag white trash racist scum.

by Anonymousreply 492January 17, 2018 3:09 PM

[quote]He said that the flag does not represent a love of slavery any more than the rainbow flag represents a love of fisting or scat.

Notice he didn't say "the flag does not represent a love of slavery any more than the Nazi flag represents a love of killing Jews."

by Anonymousreply 493January 17, 2018 3:13 PM

Per R468 and R469, we still don't know who called who and whether Blaze was out to the friends with whom he was discussing SW. Many gay baiters are closeted types trying to deflect attention from themselves by outing others.

by Anonymousreply 494January 17, 2018 3:43 PM

R367 contact the police, and tell your stalker/crazy guy you dated once not to contact you or go near your house. Stay safe.

by Anonymousreply 495January 17, 2018 3:46 PM

Sam isn’t very bright, r493, hence the silly memorized arguments used by alt right internet trolls. They all say the same shit when defending their position, and their arguments REALLY suck. But you know what? People can argue for or against pretty much anything. I can sit here and come up with ten reasons why the alt right is on the right side of history, even though I absolutely disagree with that argument. This kid needed special attention and he needed special help.

Here’s an observation that I’ve made regarding some born again, Christian women over the age of 45-50: they tend to live with their heads up their own asses, or in the sand. They believe that Jesus will take care of it all “in the end”, and that all hardships re in the hands of the Lord. Even if they tend to be fairly bright, and/or well educated, they defer to their spouses and to Jesus. They believe that prayer, rather than concise actions, will solve their “challenges and struggles “. They actually believe that these struggles are placed in their lives, in order for them to deepen their dependence and faith in God.

All of that shit sounds great, until you end up with real life manifestations of these perceived struggles. In this case, it was a young child who has (allegedly) spectrum disorder issues, and unfortunately became increasingly involved in dangerous ideologies.

What does a reasonable parent do, when their son is presenting obvious signs of autism, and antisocial personality disorders? I, am atheist, would choose to make a concerted effort to be involved with this child. I would read, research, and seek out ALL available, and credible avenues to help my son. If my son started spouting off extremist beliefs in the kitchen, I would dig deep in order to properly evaluate the situation. If I suspected my son was gay, I would reach out to him in the most loving and affirmative ways possible.

Christian women tend to be very depressed, or gung ho holy rollers. There’s a reason for that. It’s called denial.

Sam has most probably been in crisis mode for a very long time. The mother is allegedly a licensed therapist. There’s no way she and her husband hadn’t observed that their son was in trouble. She needed to do more, and I’m assuming she didn’t because the young man still lived at home, which made it much easier to observe behavioral patterns and anomalies.

by Anonymousreply 496January 17, 2018 3:50 PM

Now that some are questioning the roles each played in this tragedy, suddenly we are hearing about the Confederate flag and SW's mother, which makes me question this situation even more.

by Anonymousreply 497January 17, 2018 3:59 PM

R497, how so? I’m genuinely asking, no snark or judgement.

by Anonymousreply 498January 17, 2018 4:01 PM

I'd laugh if Sam's middle name turns out to be Joshua or Justin or Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 499January 17, 2018 4:01 PM

[quote]FF [R472]

For what, stating an opinion you disagree with?

by Anonymousreply 500January 17, 2018 4:07 PM

Has anything come out yet about SW’s mother, father, brother? Besides their professions.

by Anonymousreply 501January 17, 2018 4:09 PM

[quote]I'd laugh if Sam's middle name turns out to be Joshua or Justin or Jackson.

His middle name is Lincoln

by Anonymousreply 502January 17, 2018 4:09 PM

[quote]His middle name is Lincoln

Darn.

by Anonymousreply 503January 17, 2018 4:11 PM

Sam is the antithesis of Lincoln. Comic and tragic all at once.

by Anonymousreply 504January 17, 2018 4:13 PM

Poor Blaze grew up in a more accepting world,his gayness celebrated and accepted to the point he had rose colored glasses on . He just didnt get that outside of his upper middle class enclave,some people despise homosexuals and yes,do kill them.IF its true that he outed Sam,then this is indeed a case of you reap what you sow. Not that I excuse his violent death,but how much were his own actions a catalyst for said death?

by Anonymousreply 505January 17, 2018 4:31 PM

Did you read his diary, r505? It sounded as if he wasn't getting any support for coming out. I don't know exactly where in this thread it is, but there's a link somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 506January 17, 2018 4:34 PM

[quote]In one conversation, he texted that Woodward was about to “hit on me” and “he made me promise not to tell anyone … but I have texted every one, uh oh,” the affidavit states.

"Woodward was about to "hit on me."

by Anonymousreply 507January 17, 2018 4:38 PM

And Woodward claims that Blaze tried to kiss him... but why would anyone believe anything he'd say at this point? You know, after saying he belonged in a "Fight Club," and he was at his Girlfriend's house... and he can't remember where she lives?

by Anonymousreply 508January 17, 2018 4:39 PM

r508 You know the 'Woodward types' all have girlfriends (eyes rolling out of my head and down the hall).

by Anonymousreply 509January 17, 2018 4:41 PM

They are going to play Lady Gaga's Born This Way at his memorial concert which is just about to begin.

by Anonymousreply 510January 17, 2018 4:43 PM

"He just didnt get that outside of his upper middle class enclave,some people despise homosexuals and yes,do kill them.IF its true that he outed Sam,then this is indeed a case of you reap what you sow. "

Oh, please, he doesn't live in Russia or Pakistan no one was going to kill him for being gay so stop it with the "you reap what you sow" nonsense. If he wasn't self-loathing he wouldn't care if someone told the truth about him.

by Anonymousreply 511January 17, 2018 4:50 PM

He looks like a young Bob Saget in that picture. Which is still no reason to kill him. Close, but not a reason.

by Anonymousreply 512January 17, 2018 4:52 PM

Blaze was much smaller than SW so there might have been short man's disease as well.

by Anonymousreply 513January 17, 2018 4:55 PM

they're doing a memorial CONCERT? how odd.

by Anonymousreply 514January 17, 2018 4:58 PM

A concert ??? OMFG,everything is a social media event now!

by Anonymousreply 515January 17, 2018 5:00 PM

Proud parents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516January 17, 2018 5:01 PM

Good to see R489 was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 517January 17, 2018 6:09 PM

Was he their only child? As a parent, I would die. I would in no way be able to go on living.

by Anonymousreply 518January 17, 2018 6:13 PM

He had siblings. He mentioned not getting along with them in the tumblr post linked at R222

by Anonymousreply 519January 17, 2018 6:24 PM

Two siblings: one sister and one brother or two sisters. Not sure about that.

by Anonymousreply 520January 17, 2018 7:05 PM

page 1: "At 9:30 p.m., he sent a text message with his family's Lake Forest address for a high school buddy to pick him up and take him to the park to meet the third person," she said. "The park is five minutes away and they got there about 10:30 p.m. Bernstein went off alone into the park while his friend waited back in the car." “His last cell phone text was to a female friend an hour later,” the mom said. “After that text, Blaze’s cell phone completely stopped working.” The sheriff’s spokeswoman said, “That last text toa female friend is the reason we are suspecting foul play.”

page 6: I hate how the papers LEAVE OUT so much information. So crooked. They conveniently don't mention that the killer came on to Blaze last year.

SO SAM CAME ON TO BLAZE LAST YEAR??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521January 17, 2018 10:50 PM

In this age of dating apps, surprising there's not another Quinn like victim - or did I miss it?

by Anonymousreply 522January 17, 2018 10:56 PM

Still, blaze looks like the shit stirrer at this point. Too bad for him...

by Anonymousreply 523January 17, 2018 11:00 PM

From reddit and a possible explanation of Sam "grooming" Blaze, as he'd done before to another:

As someone who attended OCSA, I can confirm [the killer] to preach conservative and homophobic views. However, after his sophomore year, he changed schools. During Blaze's senior year, SW contacted a classmate known to be homosexual intending for a hookup. It is likely he groomed Blaze before meeting, [the killer] was usually socially inept and didn't catch on to others' emotions and never made an empathetic connection. But in the messages to the classmate in 2016 were passionate and very emotional, at first looking for support with his struggle then turning into an infatuation; he would later sext this person with graphic images of himself. I know nothing came of this, however, I can't help but feel like the same thing happened to Blaze, except this time they met up. I want this person to remain anonymous but like Blaze, they loved literature, was an AP student, and was accepted into multiple Ivy Leagues; this could possibly be a MO. If he repressed his sexuality to a point where he shames himself, it is likely he transmuted that hatred to Blaze.

- I went to high school with blaze, and my good friend was in one of SW's math classes...she says: "he gave off really uncomfortable vibes. he was super creepy for sure, and aggressive if he ever got picked on."

- I know the person [the killer] would sext. can confirm this story.

by Anonymousreply 524January 17, 2018 11:39 PM

Blaze wasn’t a shit stirrer. Blaze shared texts with two people in his social circle, telling them that Sam hit on him. And so what??? We all told our friends in HS who hit on us. They didn’t kill us as a result.

Blaze didn’t deserve this one fucking single bit, and you are a cunt of the highest order by suggesting that he held responsibility for his viscous murder by Sam, r523.

Blaze didn’t deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 525January 17, 2018 11:42 PM

This fragment from Sam's ask.fm seems relevant:

[quote] You are violent. And it scares me. over 1 year ago Haha what?? Me? I wouldn't fight anybody unless they attacked me. I don't know why you think that way about me. :p

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526January 17, 2018 11:43 PM

even in that photo he looks like a psychopath

by Anonymousreply 527January 17, 2018 11:45 PM

Blaze didn't deserve to die but he shouldn't have been messing with SW.

by Anonymousreply 528January 17, 2018 11:51 PM

I predict Sam will either commit suicide or get murdered in prison.

He didn’t have the ability to make in the real world, and he sure as hell doesn’t have the ability to make it in prison.

by Anonymousreply 529January 17, 2018 11:58 PM

I am still fascinated that they are "Woodward and Bernstein".

by Anonymousreply 530January 17, 2018 11:59 PM

Guess who’s even more fascinated by that coincidence, R530?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531January 18, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote] his viscous murder

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 532January 18, 2018 12:10 AM

We’re also fascinated. Well, Bob more so than me.

I’m much more fascinated that teenaged girls thought I was a creep. I was nothing but a perfect gentleman.

R532, I like viscous. Especially when teen girls make it for me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533January 18, 2018 12:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534January 18, 2018 12:29 AM

[quote]Blaze didn't deserve to die but he shouldn't have been messing with SW.

I agree, but we still don't really know what the nature of their relationship was. His alt-right, uber-conservataive, confederate flag-loving views were all over his social media and should have been a giant red flag, but maybe Sam was confessing how tortured he felt about being gay and Blaze felt sympathetic. Or maybe Blaze just wanted that d. We don't always think clearly when we're 19 or do what's smart and logical.

by Anonymousreply 535January 18, 2018 12:30 AM

One of the few whose looks are improved when he wears orange. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 536January 18, 2018 12:30 AM

Obituary page which explains the meaning of Blaze's name

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537January 18, 2018 12:37 AM

Maybe Blaze didn't know Sam was a Nazi. This would explain a lot. I'd think Sam decided to kill Blaze for being outed if he hadn't done it seven months later.

by Anonymousreply 538January 18, 2018 12:44 AM

[quote]Blaze Nathan Bernstein was a brilliant teenager with [bold]a noticeably sharp sense of humor[/bold] and a generous and gentle heart.

He could be a cunt. But a nice cunt. A good cunt.

[quote]Blaze was named for his grandfathers, Nathan and Chaim, and for the [bold]17th century French polymath Blaise Pascal[/bold].

They should have stuck with the original spelling

by Anonymousreply 539January 18, 2018 12:48 AM

[quote]Blaze Nathan Bernstein’s life started in South Orange County

Just outside Newark, NJ.

by Anonymousreply 540January 18, 2018 12:53 AM

Which of you numbnutserim thought he wasn't Jewish?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541January 18, 2018 12:57 AM

According to people who knew and went to school with Sam, Sam was an Aspie.

Aspie males are beyond scary!!

by Anonymousreply 542January 18, 2018 12:58 AM

The Bernsteins sound insufferable. They're not doing their son any favors. They have pretentious douche written on their foreheads.

by Anonymousreply 543January 18, 2018 1:01 AM

Sam has the textbook definition of crazy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 544January 18, 2018 1:01 AM

[italic] Blaze wasn’t a shit stirrer. Blaze shared texts with two people in his social circle, telling them that Sam hit on him. And so what??? We all told our friends in HS who hit on us. They didn’t kill us as a result.

Blaze didn’t deserve this one fucking single bit, and you are a cunt of the highest order by suggesting that he held responsibility for his viscous murder by Sam, [R523].

Blaze didn’t deserve to die.[/italic]

Calm down, Mary! No one knows shit yet.

by Anonymousreply 545January 18, 2018 1:04 AM

You're a cunt, R543, and you're not doing yourself any favors, cunting the way you do. You have cruel-and-insipid-asshole tattooed on your forehead.

by Anonymousreply 546January 18, 2018 1:04 AM

[quote]Blaze didn’t deserve to die.

[quote]Calm down, Mary! No one knows shit yet.

I think it's fair to say, R545, we know Blaze didn't deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 547January 18, 2018 1:05 AM

If Blaze was blackmailing him....

by Anonymousreply 548January 18, 2018 1:07 AM

Holy SHEEIT! That's a rough looking 20.

Hell, I'm almost 40 and I don't look THAT mature yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549January 18, 2018 1:11 AM

Some sick, piece of shit, asshole, low life scum of the earth, anti-semitic Trump voter keeps posting subtle comments in several threads suggesting Blaze was responsible for his own death. I'm positive it's only one person.

Whoever you are, you are a waste of a life. How does it feel to truly know the world would've been better off without you? You have made life less good for anyone you've ever come in contact with.

This is why DataLounge needs a credit card verification system for all accounts. If scum like this keep taking over DL, this place will end. It's a great, fun, enjoyable place when people like him aren't around. When they are, it's just a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 550January 18, 2018 1:12 AM

My goodness R550, we know you're offended and upset but don't blow out a ventricle for Christ's sake!

by Anonymousreply 551January 18, 2018 1:15 AM

R551 Kill yourself.

by Anonymousreply 552January 18, 2018 1:15 AM

Eat shit, R551.

by Anonymousreply 553January 18, 2018 1:15 AM

r549 pic screams Aspergers!

by Anonymousreply 554January 18, 2018 1:16 AM

[quote]Some sick, piece of shit, asshole, low life scum of the earth, anti-semitic Trump voter keeps posting subtle comments in several threads suggesting Blaze was responsible for his own death.

Not comments -- they're called questions

Many reporters have asked them as well.

by Anonymousreply 555January 18, 2018 1:21 AM

Agree with 543.

Re Aspergers comments, lotta ignorance on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 556January 18, 2018 1:22 AM

R556, you must be a high functioning autistic . Your post showed no empathy and even callousness . You Aspies are coldblooded.

by Anonymousreply 557January 18, 2018 1:24 AM

Self-loathing autistic homosexual panics and kills his friend to kill the gay in himself.

And yet the straights get blamed, lol. Oh, and because it's a Jew victim, it MUST be anti-Semitism.

by Anonymousreply 558January 18, 2018 1:26 AM

I agree with r558

by Anonymousreply 559January 18, 2018 1:27 AM

Some piece of shit, waste of human life is trolling hard, and using various IPs.

Again, if DL doesn't weed out these evil pieces of shit, this place is doomed. Which would be a real shame. I like it here.

by Anonymousreply 560January 18, 2018 1:29 AM

r559 Meanwhile, Woody Allen's anti-Gentile/Shiksa writings prove that he is a goyim hater, but not only is that aspect ignored, Jews won't even admit he's a life-long pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 561January 18, 2018 1:30 AM

And notice how Bill Cosby was protected by a ring of anti-white, anti-shiksa Jewish producers and executives. And nobody calls Bill Cosby a racist even though 99% of his victims were white women.

Imagine if a white actor raped 29 black women...

by Anonymousreply 562January 18, 2018 1:32 AM

Judging from his photo, Woodward seems to be a very angry young man. How sad that he needed to take out his anger on someone who actually liked him.

by Anonymousreply 563January 18, 2018 1:33 AM

r561 ,is a Jew hater Nazi!

by Anonymousreply 564January 18, 2018 1:34 AM

it said he was stabbed 20 times not strangled.

by Anonymousreply 565January 18, 2018 1:35 AM

Well, this thread sure went straight to hell in a hurry. Thanks, cracker/breeder/goy troll(s)!

by Anonymousreply 566January 18, 2018 1:36 AM

R556, how quaint that you think the Bernsteins look insufferable, but any criticism or observations made regarding an Aspie who murdered his classmate in cold blood and is currently in lock up, is spurred by IGNORANCE.

Just shut the fuck up, already.

Blaze had a future, and was going to contribute part of that future to others by practicing medicine. He deserved to have that opportunity, to meet someone he loved and have a family. He deserved to travel, and just fucking live.

I also feel terrible for Sam, because he never got the help he needed. He never got to connect and feel understood or loved. In the end, that’s what he actually wanted, but he was just too fucking sick to work that out.

Fuck you for criticizing a family who is going through pure fucking hell right now.

by Anonymousreply 567January 18, 2018 1:37 AM

The Mercury News said "Bernstein may have been planning to sexually pursue Woodward."

Isn't that like stalking?

by Anonymousreply 568January 18, 2018 1:39 AM

r567 he didn't kill him in cold blood, it was a crime of passion. Self-loathing queer drama.

Kind of like your comments here, more queer drama.

by Anonymousreply 569January 18, 2018 1:39 AM

Bernstein wasn't satisfied with regular gay guys. He needed to convert his "straight" friend.

by Anonymousreply 570January 18, 2018 1:40 AM

He loooked creepy and scary to me but I watch a lot of murder shows.

by Anonymousreply 571January 18, 2018 1:41 AM

[quote] he didn't kill him in cold blood, it was a crime of passion.

R569, thankfully, several states including California have already abolished gay panic as a possible defense for such crimes.

by Anonymousreply 572January 18, 2018 1:44 AM

The Aspie Avengers strike again...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573January 18, 2018 1:45 AM

We also don't know that it wasn't premeditated. Sam had a rental car.

by Anonymousreply 574January 18, 2018 1:46 AM

I thought kids under 25 couldn't rent cars.

by Anonymousreply 575January 18, 2018 1:47 AM

r567, Preach!!!! But I think many Aspies lack conscience and are extremely vengeful and obsessive.

by Anonymousreply 576January 18, 2018 1:54 AM

Most of these posts degrading Blaze and his family are autistic people with no empathy who will defend their "people" adamantly .

by Anonymousreply 577January 18, 2018 1:56 AM

r577 thinks Jewish pain is exceptional.

by Anonymousreply 578January 18, 2018 2:00 AM

Alt right violent deplorables at it again.

by Anonymousreply 579January 18, 2018 2:05 AM

How many of you here have hooked up with an Aspie or attempted to have a relationship with one?

These people are the absolute worst fucks EVER. They can look great and even act semi normal if they’re socialized well enough. Once you get them in bed, forget about it. It’s like fucking a piece of cardboard. They don’t even move like normal people when they’re fucking. They don’t know how to kiss, nothing. But make NO mistake, they want to get off.

I’m sorry, but speaking from experience, I’d rather spend the rest of my life with a vibrator than to ever spend even one hour with a fucking Aspie. They are the cruelest, most unkind people you can ever meet, and if the only time that they express themselves freely is when they’re really angry.

by Anonymousreply 580January 18, 2018 2:06 AM

lol is femme lez aspie-hater here too?

by Anonymousreply 581January 18, 2018 2:09 AM

Whatever, Erna @ R581. You know I’m right.

by Anonymousreply 582January 18, 2018 2:18 AM

[quote]They are the cruelest, most unkind people you can ever meet, and if the only time that they express themselves freely is when they’re really angry.

Then that must explain R552 and R553's hate, venom and irrationality.

by Anonymousreply 583January 18, 2018 2:19 AM

I’m sorry, but speaking from experience, I’d rather spend the rest of my life with a vibrator than to ever spend even one hour with a fucking Aspie. They are the cruelest, most unkind people you can ever meet, and if the only time that they express themselves freely is when they’re really angry.

Most vengeful , liars out there. They eventually get caught .

by Anonymousreply 584January 18, 2018 2:29 AM

"According to people who knew and went to school with Sam, Sam was an Aspie."

Oh drop dead, Aspie troll. You're an ugly little douchebag and everybody hates you.

by Anonymousreply 585January 18, 2018 2:40 AM

Mother Bernstein... that's genius. Ma Bernstein is a close second!

by Anonymousreply 586January 18, 2018 2:44 AM

He is going to learn about being Prison Gay. He could have a Prison Sex Fetish.

by Anonymousreply 587January 18, 2018 2:45 AM

"I’m sorry, but speaking from experience, I’d rather spend the rest of my life with a vibrator than to ever spend even one hour with a fucking Aspie. They are the cruelest, most unkind people you can ever meet, and if the only time that they express themselves freely is when they’re really angry."

No doubt you WILL spend the life with a vibrator, Aspie troll, because you are universally hated and despised by all who know you. You're a piece of pungent dogshit. Shoo!

by Anonymousreply 588January 18, 2018 2:45 AM

You would have to be deranged or aspie or both to lust after Blaze

by Anonymousreply 589January 18, 2018 2:51 AM

Welcome to Prison Tats and Prison Sex.

by Anonymousreply 590January 18, 2018 3:35 AM

R580 you're asshole. My best friend in the world is a gay aspie and he's a very gentle and fuckable guy. Sure they're blunt and it gets a bit on the nerves, but truly I have nothing but good things to say about him. I've learned with him how to be sincere and honest, something that our society unfortunately shuns. Maybe you are a bad kisser and terrible in the sack, ever thought about that? I hooked up with my aspie friend once and he was a master fucker. So fuck you. :)

by Anonymousreply 591January 18, 2018 3:48 AM

Enough with the aspie derails...

by Anonymousreply 592January 18, 2018 2:11 PM

I'm worried his family will hide from the press he was a closet gay and push "the gay guy was stalking him".

by Anonymousreply 593January 18, 2018 4:07 PM

What kind of therapist was the mother?

by Anonymousreply 594January 18, 2018 4:10 PM

She's a therapist and a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 595January 18, 2018 4:11 PM

R594 a lousy one

by Anonymousreply 596January 18, 2018 4:12 PM

Yes, R596, you need her for therapy after she sends you the bill for her legal services.

by Anonymousreply 597January 18, 2018 4:23 PM

A Christian one who really, really, really likes cancer patients, r594. See R451.

On Reddit, someone who claimed to have gone to school with both of them said Blaze’s mother is a non-practicing lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 598January 18, 2018 5:05 PM

I feel bad for Mrs. Woodward. A marriage and illness/end of life therapist who could not help her own son.

Being an attorney must suck balls for some. Out of all of the professions out there, I personally know 2 men and 4 women who went to law school, worked for a few years, and said fuck this. You pretty much have to work for a huge firm in order to pay back your student loans, and these places just eat up your entire life. People live there. The burnout is high, and very real. I wonder if that’s what happened with Blaze’s mom?

by Anonymousreply 599January 18, 2018 5:56 PM

Somebody should start a Part II to this thread because the other concurrent thread on this topic is a trash dumpster of Neo-Nazi trolls sympathetic to the killer.

by Anonymousreply 600January 18, 2018 6:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!