Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Another One Bites the Dust - Darell Issa not running

NEWS: Former Oversight Chairman DARRELL ISSA (R-CA) is retiring, according to local OC news website. I’ve been hearing same rumors all morning from CA delegation

by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2018 5:15 PM

Oh, that's too bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 10, 2018 3:11 PM

Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 2January 10, 2018 3:13 PM

Such a goddamned shame.

by Anonymousreply 3January 10, 2018 3:15 PM

I think he was toast anyway given that Orange Co. residents were not happy at all about the tax bill being passed due to the limits on property tax and state income tax deductions. I'm sure the CA GOP will find some other slimebag to take his place.

by Anonymousreply 4January 10, 2018 3:15 PM

Ding dong, the bitch is dead

by Anonymousreply 5January 10, 2018 3:16 PM

He has a hot daddy quality that I like, but everything else about him is abhorrent.

With retirement, I hope he spends a lot of time at the beach. Shirtless. Those photos will be a welcome addition to cyberspace.

by Anonymousreply 6January 10, 2018 3:22 PM

He's NOT hot

by Anonymousreply 7January 10, 2018 3:23 PM

Damn, I was looking forward to seeing him get his ass handed to him.

by Anonymousreply 8January 10, 2018 3:25 PM

Now I hope Devin Nunes decides not to run, he has pulled some of the most anti-American stunts I have seen of any congressman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 10, 2018 3:34 PM

Haha, this transplant needs to go back to Ohio. Never trust a person from Ohio !

He barely won his district 50% to Applegate's 49.7%. He knew his number was up since polls are trending 60% Democrat in his district.

What about Dana Rohrabacher? His numbers were dismal a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 10January 10, 2018 3:43 PM

Rohrabacher is such a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 11January 10, 2018 3:45 PM

Exactly R11 but also dumb and complicit.

by Anonymousreply 12January 10, 2018 3:52 PM

R9, I hope he does run for reelection and has his sorry ass whipped big time.

by Anonymousreply 13January 10, 2018 4:57 PM

The internal polling for the republicans in CA must be dismal, as they are dropping like flies.

by Anonymousreply 14January 10, 2018 5:09 PM

Cry for me bitch, your tears of unfathomable sadness are delicious.

Video from 2003 when he personally funded a recall campaign in CA to attempt to buy himself the governorship, but was pushed aside by some silly actor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 10, 2018 5:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!