Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

La Belle Pace et La Forme de L’eau

La Belle Pace continues to romance an amphibious lizard-man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 21, 2018 6:34 PM

That's a nice picture of him.

by Anonymousreply 1January 9, 2018 3:10 PM

I live for these thread titles

by Anonymousreply 2January 9, 2018 3:38 PM

I imagine his hair being part salt crystal like the little foxes in Last Jedi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 9, 2018 3:45 PM

LP isn't the only actor in the family. MF is definitely showing some range...

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2018 3:57 PM

Considering from Matty's clothes and the trees behind I think they're at the farm playing farmers.

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2018 3:58 PM

Objectively, as portraits go, this is a good one, and the person in it is photogenic.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2018 4:03 PM

Perhaps he does not smile because the sex is not as good as he expected?

by Anonymousreply 7January 9, 2018 4:03 PM

R4

About as much range as Pace has.

by Anonymousreply 8January 9, 2018 4:04 PM

Pace is obviously going through the twinning phase right now. I have to say, this man is very attractive but I've scrolled through his Insta page endlessly and still have no fucking clue what his job is. Merchandiser, stylist, what exactly? And please don't say artist.

by Anonymousreply 9January 9, 2018 4:05 PM

R7 Maybe it's not good unless Princess Elsa has an audience....wait for the insta story....

by Anonymousreply 10January 9, 2018 4:08 PM

[R9] According his LinkedIn profile,he's director of brand content

by Anonymousreply 11January 9, 2018 4:14 PM

R10

Well...I bet his friends and family will be the first to get the memo.

by Anonymousreply 12January 9, 2018 4:14 PM

C'mon let's not pretend Pace is a bad actor. He's gifted but wasting most of his time with other stuff i.e. following Matty around. Matty would be skilled for a role as stone or twig, anything that requires no mimics. A twig would also suit his body shape. Didn't Thranduil have a crown of twigs?

by Anonymousreply 13January 9, 2018 4:16 PM

R12 Momma Foley will give advice. She has a company which teaches people to make more professional smartphone videos. lmao. The sex tape will be a masterpiece.

by Anonymousreply 14January 9, 2018 4:19 PM

R14

Good enough to make Foley believe he is a *star*?

by Anonymousreply 15January 9, 2018 4:22 PM

R14 Waiting.....LMAO.....maybe MF will smile while they embrace passionately....

by Anonymousreply 16January 9, 2018 4:23 PM

No, r14 mama Foley will volunteer to film by herself. She seems excited that her son caught a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 17January 9, 2018 4:42 PM

*to film it*

by Anonymousreply 18January 9, 2018 4:45 PM

Will she also offer to help them 'stand at attention'?

by Anonymousreply 19January 9, 2018 4:47 PM

Momma Foley will stimulate LP with sunflowers which will excite MF. Then Momma will properly promote on social media....

by Anonymousreply 20January 9, 2018 5:04 PM

Matty will be glad that his mum gets attention too and she'll gain her followers like her son. Thanks to Lee bae.

by Anonymousreply 21January 9, 2018 5:09 PM

I am sure Foley will demand more people witness the event. Does he have any siblings?

by Anonymousreply 22January 9, 2018 5:12 PM

R15 Matty is a star. On DL. He owes us this little baby carrot show, for fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 23January 9, 2018 5:12 PM

Question is: does he dye his pubes like he does his hair?

by Anonymousreply 24January 9, 2018 5:13 PM

He didn't dye the chest hair he glued on his anorexic little body. He collects it from Lee, maybe. Also, who tops? If Lee bottoms, he will be dissatisfied because Armitage was hung. Or he is deliberated, actually.

by Anonymousreply 25January 9, 2018 5:16 PM

*liberated, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 26January 9, 2018 5:22 PM

Matty's a bottom for sure and Lee maybe versatile with Richie. He must be annoyed when he wants to switch and Matty only wants it up his ads.

by Anonymousreply 27January 9, 2018 5:28 PM

R27

Perhaps Foley's ex is willing to fill in for Foley when the need arises?

by Anonymousreply 28January 9, 2018 5:30 PM

I mean * up his ass* in r27

by Anonymousreply 29January 9, 2018 5:33 PM

This guy, an fotographer, has a pic of MF in his instastories right now. And yes, MF just can't smile... never...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 9, 2018 6:00 PM

Rehearsals have started...I guess the blessed couple will not be able to spend as much time together anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 9, 2018 6:05 PM

Why not? I guess Lee will live in with Matty in the city because Richard is still in the condo they shared.

by Anonymousreply 32January 9, 2018 6:45 PM

R31 I think rehearsals started yesterday. That's probably why MF looked bummed...can't stare into LPs chest lovingly.....He's probably already eyeing a new piece at the theater.....

by Anonymousreply 33January 9, 2018 6:57 PM

The play is lengthy and rehearsals are demanding.

by Anonymousreply 34January 9, 2018 6:58 PM

R33

I wonder if he has the balls to go after Andrew Garfield?

by Anonymousreply 35January 9, 2018 6:59 PM

I doubt Matty and his superficial friends can deal with an exhausted Lee. They won't understand the animosities of an actor in a complicated role. They'll probably drag him into drugs and party instead of profound conversation.

by Anonymousreply 36January 9, 2018 7:03 PM

R35 oh please someone let this war of the brows happen

by Anonymousreply 37January 9, 2018 7:06 PM

R35 Only time will tell....

by Anonymousreply 38January 9, 2018 7:11 PM

Who's the guy that looks like an older LP....

by Anonymousreply 39January 9, 2018 7:12 PM

How did they even meet? They seem to move in totally different circles.

by Anonymousreply 40January 9, 2018 7:15 PM

Lee and Matty? Nick Haramis is a mutual friend

by Anonymousreply 41January 9, 2018 7:20 PM

Is he responsible for this Greek tragedy waiting to happen?

by Anonymousreply 42January 9, 2018 7:26 PM

R41 Yes I wondered where you needed to go to meet a celebrity. Mutual friends explain that.

by Anonymousreply 43January 9, 2018 7:30 PM

So how long before Foley is displeased with Haramis and forbids Pace from socializing with him?

by Anonymousreply 44January 9, 2018 7:31 PM

R35 Pickup line for Andrew---we can progress to the physical act together.....just be gentle....

by Anonymousreply 45January 9, 2018 8:28 PM

R44 it already happened. Nick has been cut out of Lees life since he introduced him to Matty back in August.

by Anonymousreply 46January 9, 2018 8:35 PM

R42 Yes. He introduced them when he was out and about with Pace and Imogen Poots. It's funny in a tragic way that he unintentionally cut his own friendship to Pace off.

by Anonymousreply 47January 9, 2018 10:02 PM

R46

I hope this is true. Haramis is an ass.

by Anonymousreply 48January 9, 2018 10:36 PM

[47] Wasn't Mackenzie Davis that introduced them? If she was not the one that created this unholy alliance, I owe her public apologies because I used to blame her!

by Anonymousreply 49January 9, 2018 10:46 PM

On second thought, Mackenzie introduced Lee to Nick and Nick introduced Lee to Matt. I'll still blame her because she was the prime mover!

by Anonymousreply 50January 9, 2018 11:05 PM

It would be hysterical if Mackenzie also got cut out of Pace's life!

by Anonymousreply 51January 9, 2018 11:08 PM

Well, Mackenzie probably doesn't play a role in his life since HACF is over. Which is remarkable, since Pace was so attached to her and Nick in the beginning of 17. Like he was to AL and some of her friends. Pace regularly changes his friends circle after 6-8 months. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 52January 9, 2018 11:14 PM

Another fun fact to gossip about: Pace unfollowed Carter Smith and Luke Gilford the same day. Gilford and Pace apparently hooked up in early summer (they were introduced by Haramis as well), but Gilford didn't have any further interest. Pace though ... seems Matty is jealous, or Pace found it wise to cut all ties off now that he has someone new.

by Anonymousreply 53January 9, 2018 11:19 PM

This is so messy, I love it. Matt does look a bit like Lee but why dye his hair to a color that brings attention to his extremely receding hairline??

by Anonymousreply 54January 10, 2018 12:06 AM

Notice LP unfollowed CS too.But who‘s Luke Gilford? Did he ever exist in LP's life?

by Anonymousreply 55January 10, 2018 12:19 AM

Grey and silver is the essential tone of Thom browne.Matt made efforts to make sure his image is consistent with TB I guess

by Anonymousreply 56January 10, 2018 12:29 AM

R53 What do you mean the same day? The day Nick introduced him to Matt? How can anyone know these things, was there a DL fly on the wall?

Also people bashing A. the maraphone runner, are you forgetting he was with another A. back then? If he did turn her advances down, it wasn't because of the boys only club. She just didn't do it for him.

by Anonymousreply 57January 10, 2018 12:42 AM

What did I miss here?Who is Luke Gilford ?

by Anonymousreply 58January 10, 2018 12:54 AM

The same day he unfollowed Carter, I mean. He shrinked his follows quite a bit, just to fill them up with his new friends. Luke G. is a photographer like Carter Smith and very roughly in the same circle as Nick and Matty. He's about Matty's age. Rumors have it they (Pace and Gilford) hooked up on Fire Island, but Gilford wasn't interested in more than said hookup and moved on.

by Anonymousreply 59January 10, 2018 1:05 AM

Forgot to add: Matty still follows Gilford though. There would be absolutely no reason for Pace to unfollow unless the rumors are true.

by Anonymousreply 60January 10, 2018 1:08 AM

Foley is slightly better looking than Gilford, I cannot believe I'm saying this.

by Anonymousreply 61January 10, 2018 1:48 AM

The gilford guy looks like an old daddy

by Anonymousreply 62January 10, 2018 1:54 AM

Fire Island?

by Anonymousreply 63January 10, 2018 1:55 AM

He didn't bang Luke

by Anonymousreply 64January 10, 2018 6:09 AM

He banged Luke G. That's the time he's fishing a new boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 65January 10, 2018 7:19 AM

It was the Asian girl not L.G. DL still terrified of admitting his bi tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 66January 10, 2018 7:28 AM

has a boyfriend like Matty, I'd rather he's bi and bangs Alicia.

by Anonymousreply 67January 10, 2018 7:33 AM

R66 Which Asian girl? Can you provide more deails? I'm not terrified ;)

by Anonymousreply 68January 10, 2018 9:35 AM

This isn't about any asians but there was a Russian fan who met him in Africa during the filming of Revolt, she happened to live in the same hotel as a tourist. She spent some time there and saw them all regularly. It seems Pace spent at least a few nights in his female co-star's room. Maybe they played Monopoly. The fan had pictures to prove she met him there but she was laughed off the celebrity gossip forum because it was full of fangirls dreaming about his fairytale romance with Armitage. They hate the idea of Pace being anywhere close to an attractive cunt just as much as some people here do.

by Anonymousreply 69January 10, 2018 10:21 AM

I remember a lady who was staying in the same hotel as Pace, she shared a photo with him and some crazy fan suggested she was the same woman Pace had other photos taken with... too bad that woman was Nolan's wife, Lisa Joy! So, that girl was there but I'm not ready to believe her story about him sleeping with B. Most Russian fans were/are eager to deny Pace is gay, so she could have tried to "save" him from the "mortal sin".

by Anonymousreply 70January 10, 2018 10:36 AM

I believe L.P. slept with his co-star from Revolt. I believe he prolly did the African woman in that stupid short. I believe LP will do whoever he wants to fit the bill. He's a chameleon. He does what he needs to adapt. If he needs to be gay, he'll be gay. He's a chameleon. The Great Pretender.....

by Anonymousreply 71January 10, 2018 10:48 AM

Well, she didn't insist on it. Just mentioned it as an extra bit. I think if she were homophobic she'd try to convince people it happened. She didn't seem to care much either way, the people who accused her of lying were far more vocal. She seemed to be more into getting a photo with a celebrity than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 72January 10, 2018 10:50 AM

R71 is delirious.

by Anonymousreply 73January 10, 2018 10:52 AM

R72 I didn't read this story at the time, where did they attack her? But I do remember the photo and also remember how jealous and envious Pace stans were on some FB pages.

by Anonymousreply 74January 10, 2018 10:53 AM

I rather thought he seemed into B. in that pool video. Like enjoying groping her, ugh.

by Anonymousreply 75January 10, 2018 10:53 AM

R74 I think it could be vk (weibo like social network but for Russians), the screenshots and her photos were on some FB page.

by Anonymousreply 76January 10, 2018 10:59 AM

R76 I thought as much. Thanks. I found the link to the pic I was referring to, just to be sure we're talking about the same girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 10, 2018 11:03 AM

Tis funny because normally Armitage is the one they suspect being bi

by Anonymousreply 78January 10, 2018 11:04 AM

I myself believe he's bi-curious. A real bisexual should be 50/50, in theory. He's more like 75%(men)/25(women). The truth is human love and sexuality are too complex to be reduced to labels.

As for Berenice, during the premiere of "Revolt" she was photographed with her hand suspiciously close to his butt. (Sorry, I dont know how to post a link for picture.)

I just loved what she did. She's one I would gladly call friend. (lol)

by Anonymousreply 79January 10, 2018 11:04 AM

Le is bi in the sense that he likes both men and amphibious lizardpeople

by Anonymousreply 80January 10, 2018 11:05 AM

R77 Yes this girl looks like her. I remember she was pretty.

by Anonymousreply 81January 10, 2018 11:05 AM

At some point several years ago, Pace kinda talked about the topic. He was fascinated by the idea of a fluid sexuality - to fall in love with personalities no matter their actual sex/gender rather than with "a man" or "a woman".

by Anonymousreply 82January 10, 2018 11:08 AM

[82] I agree.

by Anonymousreply 83January 10, 2018 11:09 AM

R79 I don't know enough about his private life to state anything, but a lot of bisexuals sort of adapt the lifestyle according to the gender they lean towards. They have a long term opposite sex partner? Blend in with the straight people. More same sex partners? Lead a gay life. You have to be truly 50/50, guy-girl-guy-girl, in order to stick out and be really visible as bi.

by Anonymousreply 84January 10, 2018 11:10 AM

R81 Thanks. Yes, she is very pretty indeed.

by Anonymousreply 85January 10, 2018 11:13 AM

That said, he always goes for men when it comes to longterm relationships. So I'd say he's gay, but has a try with women from time to time. Otherwise, there are bisexuals who lean towards one gender for serious relationships and just have an occasional desire for sex with the other gender. So Pace might also be one of those. He may have banged AL and led her to high hopes, which were crashed when she realized he's not interested in more.

by Anonymousreply 86January 10, 2018 11:14 AM

Wasn't he with AL for about half a year?

by Anonymousreply 87January 10, 2018 11:16 AM

LOL this new investigation. If we are onto that, I was always suspicious about an old Wonderfalls interview in which he was referred to as a really good kisser. For one reason only, the actress who said it played his sister in the show, not his girlfriend. How would she know about that?

by Anonymousreply 88January 10, 2018 11:19 AM

R88 Oh, this is interesting! Good question.

R87 Alicia first post from M. dates August 2016 and in January 2017 Pace had cut her off.

by Anonymousreply 89January 10, 2018 11:23 AM

R89 What do you mean by cutting her off?

by Anonymousreply 90January 10, 2018 11:24 AM

People, are you sure you aren't confusing him with a certain Joe MacMillan? By the way, does anyone know whether Joe's bisexuality was planned or improvised?

by Anonymousreply 91January 10, 2018 11:26 AM

R90 After months of mutually liking posts, following the same accounts, marathon dinner, Alicia's birthday dinner, Christmas likely spent together, he abruptly stopped liking her posts, went to Women's March with other friends while Alicia was also there as guest of a CI guy (the one who run NYC marathon with Pace) and no more mutual "like & follows".

by Anonymousreply 92January 10, 2018 11:34 AM

And finally, a few months ago AL unfollowed Pace's sister, though she's been talking about missing her some months before. Interesingly, she became more active on sm recently - at the same time, Armitage was also back in the sm game. I don't have to point out it was shortly after Pace was repeatedly seen with Matty.

by Anonymousreply 93January 10, 2018 12:12 PM

AL did by the way the same thing Pace does now with Matty - she followed everything he followed, she liked everything he liked, she even posed for pictures the same way he did and developed a love for beanies.

by Anonymousreply 94January 10, 2018 12:14 PM

Eat it, you fraus. PACE DO NOT bang Woman. You must be all nuts

by Anonymousreply 95January 10, 2018 2:07 PM

I don't think Lee is bi. One of my gay friends hangs around women all the time between lovers. He's even known to share beds with them but nothing happens. He has no sexual attraction to women but he will crash at their houses if the situation arises. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 96January 10, 2018 2:32 PM

First of all sorry for my English. What I believe is that AL and LP were a thing. I think they were together for 6 or 7 months. When Lee attended the women march in December , yes he was with MD and NH, he was also with AL. How I know that? Because AL started following MD that day on Instagram. ( MD has her Ig account private) also they were pictures of all of them with they currently boyfriend/girlfriend. the last time LP liked a photo of AL was around July and AL still keeps liking LP photos. My theory is that if LP and AL are good friends eventually she will end up meeting MF and she will let us know. Sincerely I don't know what the heck is wrong with Lee lately. Following Matt like a puppy dog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2018 2:33 PM

No , AL spend the womans march and the evening with Will Turner and His family you can See pics with her in Will's FB

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2018 5:19 PM

Not sure if Lee is bi-curious but I know for a fact he does prefer men. My bff’s male friend’s husband used to date him back in the day. The topic about Lee came up when we were discussing The Hobbit.

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2018 6:51 PM

Don't think he is bi interested, no way. I am gay myself and love a lot of woman but never ever would bang them. I had a girlfriend when I was a teenager but totally into clocks since 18. Think Pace is the same, he is uncle bottom as a lot of people call him and that speaks for itself. Matt is not a bottom, as well not Calleri, Armitage or Smith. Pace is a faggot as faggot can be.

by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2018 6:58 PM

Discussing one's sexuality is like discussing the sex of angels: pure speculation. Lee is the only person who has the missing piece to the puzzle that we've been trying to solve; only when he feels secure to speak his mind and heart, we'll know if our opinions were a hit or a miss. Who knows? Perhaps the answer comes with "Angels In America"...

by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2018 7:36 PM

Love me, love my tits, says La Belle Pace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2018 8:01 PM

He tries too hard to be funny and likeable.

by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2018 8:04 PM

I have to admit it. He looks superbly handsome.

by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2018 8:15 PM

The comment that made laugh even harder : "Waleerus pace". Someone, please, write a description of this new variety of walrus to "Science" or "Nature"! (lol)

[103]He tries hard and succeeds!

by Anonymousreply 105January 10, 2018 8:17 PM

R105

His stans might buy it...reasonable people do not. I hope.

by Anonymousreply 106January 10, 2018 8:21 PM

Bad timing, la Belle. His ex-mother-in-law (Richard's mother) probably died today and he posts a wannabe funny pic.

by Anonymousreply 107January 10, 2018 8:24 PM

R107

I don't think he cares.

by Anonymousreply 108January 10, 2018 8:30 PM

R108 That would make him a heartless jerk. He doesn't strike me as that, but then again he keeps surprising

by Anonymousreply 109January 10, 2018 8:37 PM

Maybe his intention was NOT to be funny with that pic. He posted that devil emoij and my first thought was that he was very angry (about Richards mother dying a probably somewhat unnessesary death) without explicitely showing / saying it.

by Anonymousreply 110January 10, 2018 8:45 PM

He might not know Richard's mom might have died. He has probably muted Richard's twitter account.

by Anonymousreply 111January 10, 2018 8:47 PM

R110 you have too much faith in him. Lee cares only about himself. The truth is out there...

by Anonymousreply 112January 10, 2018 8:48 PM

no matter what this man does, it never seems to be right for you. he could shit gold bars and you would complain that they are not platinum

by Anonymousreply 113January 10, 2018 9:00 PM

R112 And you do not know the truth for sure either

by Anonymousreply 114January 10, 2018 9:01 PM

Something about this pic is rather irritating. Why are his eyes so empty? He looks like he's on drugs and Matt stuck that stuff up his nose while Lee didn't know what was happening.

by Anonymousreply 115January 10, 2018 9:03 PM

Let's be honest, Lee is a user. What does he use to get high? How often does he do it? That's the mystery.

by Anonymousreply 116January 10, 2018 9:05 PM

If you run your hands through Matthew's scalp, you can gather his dandruff and snort it. It's basically crystal meth.

by Anonymousreply 117January 10, 2018 9:08 PM

It was probably a pic taken in Costa Rica since he would have to be stateside to begin rehersals.

by Anonymousreply 118January 10, 2018 9:24 PM

Are you sure Mrs. Armitage passed away? I mean, I've made a quick research and all I could find was a twit where Richard apologizes for being silent. I've read somewhere else that she was waiting a surgery, but that info seems to be from a fortnight ago. I believe people are jumping into conclusions just because Richard was cryptic in his twit.

Anyway, all the best for Mrs. Armitage wherever she is. (Mothers should live forever!)

by Anonymousreply 119January 10, 2018 9:27 PM

[112] The Truth is out there...

And I want to believe, but my heart tells me otherwise. If my heart is fooling me, only time will tell, in the meantime, I'll follow it.

by Anonymousreply 120January 10, 2018 9:33 PM

We can't be sure if Mrs. Armitage passed away, but she's de facto in a critical state. Also, Richard deleted the Tweets about his mother needing surgery. It may mean, there is no more surgery needed. Hopefully we're reading to much into this and he's just taking some time off sm to be with his family.

by Anonymousreply 121January 10, 2018 9:39 PM

R116 a regular stoner, anything else I don't know. Any ideas?

by Anonymousreply 122January 10, 2018 9:41 PM

I agree R115. His eyes look dead. I see no humor in this photo and the devil emoji baffles me. I hope the timing of this is coincidental, if not I'd really have to reassess how I view Pace.

by Anonymousreply 123January 10, 2018 11:02 PM

His chest is actually quite good, probably the most pumped I've seen it. I wonder if he's been deadlifting Foley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124January 10, 2018 11:04 PM

He looks surprisingly withered for his age. When seen from afar he can look quite young, but a close up picture shows he's aging prematurely. He is still an attractive man, but something about this pic is very, very off.

by Anonymousreply 125January 10, 2018 11:51 PM

Well, La Belle Pace has also been out in the Costa Rican sun for days.

by Anonymousreply 126January 11, 2018 12:11 AM

R115

Well dead eyes are Foley's trademark, along with his hair. Pace is just twinning Foley.

by Anonymousreply 127January 11, 2018 12:34 AM

Why would lee know anything about an exs mom? Especially if he deleted the tweet... kind of unfair to connect the two.

by Anonymousreply 128January 11, 2018 9:10 AM

R128 Tweets stood up for days, though, with replies from mutual follows. And Lee has been a guest of Armitages, and do you remember how happy we were when Margaret took the photo of Paces during BOFA London wolrd premiere? It's entirely possible Lee knows nothing of course, and it's also possible he talked with Richard to have info. It's just a bad timing again for one of his IG the very day RA tweeted dramatic info. Just a conincidence, but of course those who are following both noticed it.

by Anonymousreply 129January 11, 2018 12:15 PM

Do you think Matty's mom brags before her wannabe upper class friends in her pilates class about her baby boy subjugating, I mean, dating a celebrity?

by Anonymousreply 130January 11, 2018 4:31 PM

Sure but lee hasn't had any twitter activity since November 1. It's much more likely he didn't see any tweets or replies, than people assuming he gets on every couple days to check on his ex who also rarely tweets himself, and when he does it's typically promo. Then decided to post a picture with the malicious intent to ?? make Richard fans upset? Richard doesn't even follow Lee's insta gram. Occam's razor would say it's more likely he doesn't know anything and just posted a random picture like everyone does on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 131January 11, 2018 4:34 PM

R130 someone said she deleted the picture of the cat she posted a while back

by Anonymousreply 132January 11, 2018 4:40 PM

R131 Of course, and indeed I wrote "coincidence". No correlation between their posts.

by Anonymousreply 133January 11, 2018 4:48 PM

R132 I confirm.

by Anonymousreply 134January 11, 2018 4:51 PM

R132 It was removed a few days ago...I wonder why? His friends didn't delete the pics of them.

by Anonymousreply 135January 11, 2018 5:12 PM

I am sure the privacy of the cat was the concern. It is still a minor after all.

by Anonymousreply 136January 11, 2018 8:24 PM

Of course, we don't want the other kitties at kittie daycare to gossip about Arctic Freeze and her Daddies......

by Anonymousreply 137January 11, 2018 8:51 PM

Freddie is also a very private cat and Lee did respect that until he had gone missing.

by Anonymousreply 138January 11, 2018 8:55 PM

R130

Come on...one set of parents has to be supportive of the dynamic duo. Who knows whether Lee's parents are even aware of the relationship .

by Anonymousreply 139January 11, 2018 9:13 PM

Two observations:

a) Lee's IG account has reached 100K followers. Yesterday's post was an instant hit. b) Slightly off-topic but "Bryan Fuller is working on the pilot for Paramount’s new series based on Anne Rice’s Vampire Chronicles books, and there are hopes he’ll stay on the show for good." I wonder if Bryan is going to suggest Lee's name for a role. As an old fan of Anne Rice's work and Lee's, I would like him to play Marius de Romanus, but, right now, this is only wishful thinking.

P.S.: Freddie's life was in danger, so privacy be damned! As for AF, she's still a minor. She must be protected! P.P.S.: Is Pete back from the canine boot camp?

by Anonymousreply 140January 11, 2018 9:34 PM

R139 aware, but I'm under the impression they don't quite agree. It was the first time for years he didn't go to Texas for Thanksgiving. He even brought AL in 2016, but for some reason he skipped in 17. Last time his parents visited was mid August, about 2 weeks before Mattymouse entered the stage. Pace's brother still follows some RichLee fan accounts on IG which keeps amusing me and completely ignores Matt. Sally follows him but never likes anything. They're most likely at odds.

by Anonymousreply 141January 11, 2018 9:50 PM

Maybe they feel something is off with Matty. It's true.. Sally follows him but never ever liked anything.

by Anonymousreply 142January 11, 2018 10:02 PM

It's hard to imagine the Pace family would get along with a family like Matt's. They seem totally different in values and appearance.

by Anonymousreply 143January 11, 2018 10:43 PM

R129 Why would you even follow the life events of your ex who's been your ex for more than a year? It makes no sense. His life is his own business now and is of no interest to you. Unless you still hope to get back together. Lee is under no obligation to keep any sort of relationship with anyone who isn't part of his life anymore, and especially their relatives. We don't even know what kind of relationship they had. You are just trying to find something to accuse him of.

by Anonymousreply 144January 11, 2018 10:53 PM

Imo it's not about wanting to be a part of your ex's life. I get it that lee doesn't care for Richard and his where abouts but hell .. It's not about Richard it's about a person who invited you to her home, who treated him like family and gave you her friendship when he was far away from home. And what he does? He post a photo with caracols in his nose. Shame on you Pace.

by Anonymousreply 145January 11, 2018 11:09 PM

R145 So he now has to follow everyone who's ever invited him for a homemade dinner? Making sure his funny pictures don't come when their lives are at a difficult point? You need to get out more. People meet dozens of other people, hundreds, if they are outgoing.

by Anonymousreply 146January 11, 2018 11:12 PM

Yeah sure but she wasn't everyone. She was the mother of his boyfriend at some point. But hey what does it matter ..

by Anonymousreply 147January 11, 2018 11:23 PM

I have no idea what happens to my ex boyfriend's families nor do I care. They aren't my friends.

by Anonymousreply 148January 11, 2018 11:26 PM

Great for you. You have something in common with Lee. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 149January 11, 2018 11:27 PM

The longer I read these threads the more I realize what a lovely person Pace must be, his haters work up a lather trying to come up with reasons to vilify him and even then the fruits of their labor are transparently tenuous.

by Anonymousreply 150January 11, 2018 11:34 PM

Just to make it clear: I don't ever think he uploaded this picture intentionally. It was just bad timing. Still, I think he lurks his ex's accounts from time to time. Also, not everyone critizing Pace is a hater. Some people just tend to realism instead of fangirl dreams.

by Anonymousreply 151January 11, 2018 11:52 PM

Guys you seriously expect people to lurk around their exes's accounts when they enjoy a new relationship? This fangirlish idea of a lifelong hysterically dramatic romance is weird.

by Anonymousreply 152January 11, 2018 11:57 PM

I think "hate" is a strong word. I would say some of us are a little thrown off by his attitude these days.

by Anonymousreply 153January 12, 2018 12:01 AM

R143 Supportive family not supporting Lee? It's always a different view from the outside when you're in the know. There could be a lot brewing behind those dead eyes.....

by Anonymousreply 154January 12, 2018 12:17 AM

R153 Right. R154 Matty's dead eyes or Lee's?

by Anonymousreply 155January 12, 2018 12:26 AM

R154 Pace has been stalking CS's account for years after their break up. It wouldn't be ooc for him to do this.

by Anonymousreply 156January 12, 2018 12:27 AM

I mean R152.

by Anonymousreply 157January 12, 2018 12:28 AM

Following your ex's account isn't stalking. You can stay friends after a break-up. It's a normal, healthy behaviour. However, not following your ex's account is also normal.

by Anonymousreply 158January 12, 2018 12:30 AM

I'll never understand why some fraus feel the need to choose an attractive, successful man as a main character for a made-up love story in which every participant is an emotionally unstable loser.

by Anonymousreply 159January 12, 2018 12:32 AM

R155 Lee's dead eyes. When family stops visiting something is afoot....

by Anonymousreply 160January 12, 2018 1:05 AM

It is extremely unlikely that Pace is aware of the situation (Mrs. Armitage condition), but IF he were to learn about it and express condolences, it would not be sign he pines after Richard.

by Anonymousreply 161January 12, 2018 1:06 AM

Speaking of Armitage's possible bisexuality, wasn't there a rumor a few years ago that they were into threesomes with Asian girls?

by Anonymousreply 162January 12, 2018 4:40 AM

R162 The only Asian girl story I'm aware of is one leg of a complicated rumour set up by an ex Lee fan, who told one of her friends saw Lee having meetings with an Asian girl around NYC. The only comment about Armitage's bisexuality I remember is an old comment on DL, by someone having friends in London stage scene saying Armtage considered himself bi.

by Anonymousreply 163January 12, 2018 4:50 AM

I remember that rumour. It went like, "fraus think LP and RA are getting married and having kids, but the truth is they are both bisexual and into Asian women and LP got RA into the habit of having threesomes".

I'm not sure I believe it, because while Pace seems to be an easygoing hedonist, Armitage is like a textbook repressed homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 164January 12, 2018 4:56 AM

There was also an old story from ONTD. Basically it was about the persistent rumor of Lee and Anna caught having sex in his changing room or something like that. I don't remember the details but the person said the rumor was created by mistake, because the girl was a petite brunette like Anna, but in fact it was Lee's Asian lover.

by Anonymousreply 165January 12, 2018 5:04 AM

The only asian girl that has some basis in reality was Jennifer Ikeda with who he went to drama school. She went with him to the soldiers girl premier, there are pics of that, no idea if as a girlfriend, a friend or a beard. I saw several people saying he is straight because JI was his girlfriend.

Then there once was a thread on DL, not a LP thread, where a person who claimed to have been a costumer on Pushing Daisies set, told the above mentioned story. That LP was visited by an asian girl that may have been a trans person. Like all rumours by people that claim to be insiders it may well be total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 166January 12, 2018 8:21 AM

Just to complete it, there was another story told by someone who's bff's boyfriend worked on the movie set of I don't remember what. Pace showed up with an Asian girl who was introduced as his "lady friend", but Lee went all giggly like a teenage girl when the guy (the bff's boyfriend) was around. The guy was annoyed. But honestly I'm convinced all those "Lee and the Asian girls" rumors were made up by Asian girls.

by Anonymousreply 167January 12, 2018 10:28 AM

R.A. doesn’t look like he has sex at all, let alone of the adventurous kind.

Also, A.L. was not Asian.

People will furiously deny everything fish-scented, though. If he gets together with a girl again, she’ll be always called a lesbian friend (if she is average looking) or a beard (if she is cute).

by Anonymousreply 168January 12, 2018 10:38 AM

R167 Why would a girl make up a rumor about him liking a guy more?

I remember him flirting with a brunette interviewer in one of the Hobbit promo interviews. She sat between Lee and Orlando and Lee kept casually touching her which isn't typical for him.

by Anonymousreply 169January 12, 2018 10:40 AM

R169 I think what R167 wrote is part of the costumer insider gossip here on DL, not of the Asian fans' one. They built up several editions of a huge Richlee saga, starting with J Miale story and ending with the divorce (!?). So we have one Asian girl (or trans) who allegedly was with Lee during Pushing Daisies filming and some 2015-2016 gossip built up by Asian fans, involving everything you can think of (a badly written fan fiction), and a story about an Asian girl Lee would have met in NYC in 2015. Ok, I know, it's a real mess. But since it's all fake, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 170January 12, 2018 10:59 AM

Well the threesome rumor got everyone mad back then. For different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 171January 12, 2018 11:00 AM

R168 What has Alicia to do with the Asian girl gossip? Costumer rumours are dated back ca. 2007-08 and the Asian girl Lee would have hooked up with was in a 2015 rumour.

by Anonymousreply 172January 12, 2018 11:04 AM

I always had doubts about him. Sure his name is linked to some men and DL would love to keep him as their own and so do fraus. He is too talented and too handsome and anyway it’s a damn shame you have to be 100% straight for your career to flourish.

Yet I don’t think that’s all there is to it.

He keeps talking about how people’s sexuality is fluid and I even watched a HACF interview in which he said the showrunners “didn’t quite understand” Joe’s sexuality and then proceeded to explain it using the same concept of fluidity and once again repeating how he is similar to Joe in many ways. It sounded less direct than my retelling and much more eloquent, but the idea was there.

Eyes glued to a female interviewer’s breasts too, don’t remember which one was that but I remember a distinct impression he was into her and flirting. Why bother to put on a show if he never even attempted to beard? I honestly believe he doesn’t care about the impression the public has of him. Just keeping the private stuff private. The audience, however, is trying to lock him into a neat little box. The moment he officially isn’t straight he’ll have to defend himself, but if it turns out he isn’t completely gay, either, he’ll be rejected by the other side as well.

by Anonymousreply 173January 12, 2018 11:09 AM

R172 That old rumor said they were both really into specifically Asian women.

by Anonymousreply 174January 12, 2018 11:10 AM

R174 Which one? Here on DL or elsewhere? The only threesome rumours I remember discussed here were involving men.

by Anonymousreply 175January 12, 2018 11:13 AM

Might have mixed it up with the Hobbit brunette. Like he was seen with her, and he was seen with Armitage, so people thought they had shared?

by Anonymousreply 176January 12, 2018 11:16 AM

Not sure it's relevant but I often believed his chemistry with women on screen. Even in PD where he plays such a shy guy, that double bed scene was surprisingly sensual.

by Anonymousreply 177January 12, 2018 11:19 AM

R176 Could be. I can't remember such a girl, but it's already 3 years so I might have forgotten. Can you remember which video was?

by Anonymousreply 178January 12, 2018 11:22 AM

R178 This one, I think.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179January 12, 2018 11:29 AM

He is in general very touchy with his female co-stars - a bit too touchy for an actual straight or bi guy, if you know what I mean. He kissed and touched Anna Friel and Evangeline Lilly publicly on the red carpet, they both were married or in relationships at that point. I doubt their husbands would have been okay with it, if they didn't know Pace was no actual danger. I could imagine though, that his own idea of a fluid sexuality leads him to try around with women to kind of develop it or to transfer this idea into reality.

by Anonymousreply 180January 12, 2018 11:29 AM

R180 I doubt he goes around declaring "I'm absolutely 100% gay and never ever wished to feel up a woman in my whole life" to everyone he meets so I'm not sure I buy the "no actual danger" idea. They might assume he is gay if he is openly dating a guy at the time or mentions having a boyfriend, sure. People always assume that. I also kind of doubt he adores all his female co-stars, it's just not humanly possible even for the nicest guy in the world. Some people are just naturally more into touching than others. And a guy touching other guys a lot is frowned upon.

by Anonymousreply 181January 12, 2018 11:39 AM

R180 So he is trying around with women yet the husbands of his co-stars know better than he does than it's a pointless endeavor? Doesn't make sense to me. He didn't seem especially touchy with AL, though. Does it fit your theory or destroy it?

by Anonymousreply 182January 12, 2018 11:43 AM

I think you are overthinking it, he just likes to touch the people he likes? And most of the red carpet goings are fanservice. Especially for Pushing Daisies with the main couple being unable to touch on screen. He is all over the dark-haired lady in the video though. She even seems to be slightly embarrassed.

by Anonymousreply 183January 12, 2018 11:50 AM

R179 Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 184January 12, 2018 11:56 AM

He seemed to not appreciate Mindy Kaling kissing him, so he only likes to (innocently, of course, how could you?!) touch the pretty ones?

by Anonymousreply 185January 12, 2018 12:06 PM

R182 what is your conclusion then?

by Anonymousreply 186January 12, 2018 12:11 PM

Yawnnnn

by Anonymousreply 187January 12, 2018 2:10 PM

Good lord, according to the rumors Pace banged every female co-star he ever worked with. Even SMG. There were rumors back then about them two, causing a marital crisis for SMG. I don't believe anything of it, though.

by Anonymousreply 188January 12, 2018 3:50 PM

R185 Mindy Making herself on a late show, Conan, I think said it was not in the script to kiss Lee. She did it on impulse because he was so perfect....

by Anonymousreply 189January 12, 2018 4:02 PM

That's not nice, kissing someone who didn't approve it.

by Anonymousreply 190January 12, 2018 6:55 PM

I also get the impression that he would kiss an old colleague and friend like Evangeline, whether they were on the red carpet or not, especially if they hadn’t seen each other for a while. As for the lady in the video, she seemed to have some difficulty concentrating....with Lee’s head on her shoulder, who can blame her, lol...Lee’s behavior looks like he’s improvising and trying to elicit a reaction, maybe a technique he likes and is used to? He tried it with Mackenzie during HCF S2 promo when he said ”we made love”...

by Anonymousreply 191January 12, 2018 8:05 PM

Just saying, lee did go to Texas for thanksgiving. His family is better at not posting pictures with him, but one did get through.

by Anonymousreply 192January 12, 2018 8:26 PM

R192 Where? There was an old picture from 2016 going round again in 2017, you probably mean that?

by Anonymousreply 193January 12, 2018 8:32 PM

No it was definitely from 2017. In 2016 he had shaggy hair and some beard growth.

In this picture he is wearing a white button up and black coat with short hair and only some stubble.

by Anonymousreply 194January 12, 2018 8:45 PM

[Reply 194] do you have the photo?

by Anonymousreply 195January 12, 2018 9:07 PM

need some proof here, otherwise it's just another "I know something, but I will not tell you" thing

by Anonymousreply 196January 12, 2018 9:51 PM

Pics or it never happened

by Anonymousreply 197January 12, 2018 9:56 PM

R192 Alone?

by Anonymousreply 198January 13, 2018 1:09 AM

To the earlier discussion, there was also some old PD interview, the woman kept petting his arm and shoulder and he was like staring at her boobs half the time. My brother said, guys get a room! LOL Always thought he played for both teams.

by Anonymousreply 199January 13, 2018 1:12 AM

R189 Eww if Mindy were a man and Lee were a woman, she would have gotten so much crap for this.

by Anonymousreply 200January 13, 2018 1:23 AM

When LP's with RA he's definitely GAY. When LP's with someone else he's Bi. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 201January 13, 2018 1:30 AM

Lol, in the end RA is much more gay than LP

by Anonymousreply 202January 13, 2018 1:35 AM

I've been trying to post the picture link but this website is fucking garbage. I can't believe they ask people to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 203January 13, 2018 2:09 AM

R201 If we assume some of the rumors are true, then he was always bi? Having a long term partner doesn't change orientation. I wouldn't have put much weight into them before but after AL everything is possible.

by Anonymousreply 204January 13, 2018 2:09 AM

r203 use the website link window below the post window.

by Anonymousreply 205January 13, 2018 2:11 AM

Okay I don't trust some of you weird fucks. So here is the picture cropped and tiny. Also he took the picture with a straight woman from Texas so calm down about that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206January 13, 2018 2:11 AM

r204 Those rumors 're garbage, so in yor dream LOL

by Anonymousreply 207January 13, 2018 2:30 AM

Salty fangirls are salty.

by Anonymousreply 208January 13, 2018 4:18 AM

R206 I'm sorry, but how can we see this cropped image is from TGD 2017? We need the rest of the photo and some unmistakable evidence it was indeed in TX and during TGD. This crop proofs nothing.

by Anonymousreply 209January 13, 2018 4:26 AM

wow Lee dressed up in a suit at TGD in Texus.

by Anonymousreply 210January 13, 2018 5:31 AM

Looks like a wedding.

by Anonymousreply 211January 13, 2018 6:49 AM

So a wedding on TGD in Texus. come on r206 , show us more.

by Anonymousreply 212January 13, 2018 6:57 AM

Lee Pace bi and top and a womanizer? Oh, then we must have dated a different person.

Simon Halls, James Calleri, Bryan Fuller, Carter Smith, Armitage and all the other million flies must be completely wrong

by Anonymousreply 213January 13, 2018 7:02 AM

I wonder who is more invested into the Gold Star Gay Pace theory, fraus or DLers?

by Anonymousreply 214January 13, 2018 7:08 AM

Low key curious if people were more inclined to believe in AL if she were a hot young thing.

by Anonymousreply 215January 13, 2018 7:16 AM

OMG Alicia troll, skalfie is here.

by Anonymousreply 216January 13, 2018 7:24 AM

She won't shut up about Alicia.

by Anonymousreply 217January 13, 2018 7:29 AM

Who is scalfie?

by Anonymousreply 218January 13, 2018 7:35 AM

I'm definitely not that person, it's just amusing to watch all the Sturm und Drang going on since Summer 2016. Denial is so much a river in Egypt. Why discuss the way Pace looked at someone ten years ago or a hot Asian girl (or two) he possibly fucked in some luxury hotel last winter when he had an actual girlfriend? Yet people will blabber about the way he kisses women on screen, about the way MD put his hand on her breast (Was it because he was "safe"? Is that what women usually do their gay friends? Enjoy completely safe erotic petting with no danger of potential intercourse? Odd creatures, those females), about his onscreen chemistry (Do you doubt his acting skills? Do you seriously think he enjoys kissing every man he meets at work just because of maleness? How is that not offensive?), about his female friends and so on. Just to avoid the t-rex in the room.

by Anonymousreply 219January 13, 2018 7:44 AM

Skalfie is a redditer who obsess with Alicia. She imitated one of RichLee mod's name.

by Anonymousreply 220January 13, 2018 8:38 AM

I've always thought he was bi...bisexual, bicurious, bipolar....just bi. Gay men are like hetero men...they won't choose from the other menu unless they like both kinds....bi....

by Anonymousreply 221January 13, 2018 8:40 AM

R200 If Mindy were a guy, she's be on the Harvey Weinstien list....

by Anonymousreply 222January 13, 2018 8:43 AM

R221 Bipolar doesn't mean what you think it means.

by Anonymousreply 223January 13, 2018 8:46 AM

R221 Why always? Before AL? But why?

by Anonymousreply 224January 13, 2018 8:46 AM

How's Lee has anything to do with Simon Halls?

by Anonymousreply 225January 13, 2018 8:49 AM

People deny he could have a fling with a co-star but they put Halls and Fuller on the list?

by Anonymousreply 226January 13, 2018 9:19 AM

Nice try, but this is an older pic. Not sure if it's even from 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227January 13, 2018 11:18 AM

hahaha r227 you rock. Noone can fool Lee's stan.

by Anonymousreply 228January 13, 2018 11:31 AM

Halls was his long year agent and publisher

by Anonymousreply 229January 13, 2018 1:49 PM

Halls is the husband of Pace's former drama school fuck buddy Matt Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 230January 13, 2018 2:17 PM

So you think he sleep basically with anything that moves, male or female, while at the same time having long term relationships? We don't know from JC to CS but CS to RA may even have been an overlap.

by Anonymousreply 231January 13, 2018 3:40 PM

This is just nuts. No way

by Anonymousreply 232January 13, 2018 4:57 PM

So, what about SH and BF?

by Anonymousreply 233January 13, 2018 4:59 PM

No one here has any reliable idea about his private life. Fans behave as if their timelines and theories are facts.

by Anonymousreply 234January 13, 2018 5:15 PM

I think he is less of a slut and more of a clingy boyfriend, who cannot be alone for any stretch of time.

by Anonymousreply 235January 13, 2018 5:40 PM

Guys what's the name of that rich fan who is following him everywhere? The one who was going to fly to Southern America when they filmed Driven?

by Anonymousreply 236January 13, 2018 10:05 PM

R236 You mean that chinese Lee stan? LilyPan

by Anonymousreply 237January 13, 2018 10:26 PM

R237 Not sure if it's her, because she seems to meet him rarely if ever. If she stalked him, surely she'd have met him more often?

by Anonymousreply 238January 13, 2018 10:28 PM

R236

On Twitter her name is Lilypan9 On IG it's Lilypprincess ....

She already booked 2 tickets to see Lee on Broadway twice and even asked if there was an afterparty for castmembers she could attend. She's insane .... and a homophobe. I saw some tweets of people who got blocked by her after they told her that Lee is gay. This nutter has no life.

by Anonymousreply 239January 13, 2018 10:42 PM

Hasn't she met him only once? That's not proper stalking for a person who is rich enough to travel around the globe.

by Anonymousreply 240January 13, 2018 10:53 PM

R239 Why would people go around on twitter trying to convince Lee's fans he has a boyfriend? That's such shitty behaviour. How does one call themselves a fan while trying to forcibly out him?

by Anonymousreply 241January 13, 2018 10:54 PM

I'm sure a lot of people would like to see him twice on stage to enjoy his acting in that very long play. It's not insane. 20 times now that would be something.

by Anonymousreply 242January 13, 2018 10:56 PM

She meet him when he was with the crew of halt and catch fire in San Diego ( sorry if I'm wrong) on April or so. And yes she's in denial.. she posted the photos from Matty's Instagram when he and LP were in Paris. She thinks they are close friends and that MF is married to his bestfriend ( Kelly connor)

by Anonymousreply 243January 13, 2018 11:29 PM

R227 that picture IS from thanksgiving this year. That woman is the one who posted the pictures last year too that fans passed around. One of Sally's friends.

by Anonymousreply 244January 14, 2018 12:43 AM

That Lily Pan woman is also doing a lot of photo manips of Lee and herself in numerous situations. Do you remember those twelve-year-old girlies cutting out pics of their favs from magazines and put them together with a pic of themselves? She's basically doing that.

by Anonymousreply 245January 14, 2018 12:46 AM

R227 r244 try harder.

by Anonymousreply 246January 14, 2018 12:51 AM

Lily Pan is just a fugly woman who doesn't have a life in real life so she lives in her imagination,this girl clearly has some mental issues otherwise I can't think of another reason how on earth a grownup would act like that way

by Anonymousreply 247January 14, 2018 1:19 AM

R247 Would it have been different if she were beautiful?

by Anonymousreply 248January 14, 2018 2:52 AM

Lily Pan is the kind of stupid crazy stan who wants to marry Lee badly.They will deny anybody who is with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 249January 14, 2018 3:45 AM

R241 Remember the shippers who hunted Armitage fans on tumblr and other SM to convince them Richlee was real? Two years long feud. They were right but it doesn't change the fact they literally outed both men, with several SM drama waves among Armitage fans. It seems a habit.

by Anonymousreply 250January 14, 2018 4:30 AM

Those shippers were nasty and unnecessary. I almost want Pace to get a girlfriend so they will have to swallow it. They aren't supporting anyone, they are fetishizing a relationship that has nothing to do with them.

by Anonymousreply 251January 14, 2018 6:03 AM

R242

She is insane. All you have to do is to see her IG and Twitter. And yesterday she openly mentioned on Twitter that she doubts he will make it on Broadway standing next to Lane and Garfield. Proving she is not there for the acting, but for her to see her future husband.

by Anonymousreply 252January 14, 2018 9:59 AM

[252] Let me see if I understood this correctly: the fan in question told others that she doubts Lee's acting skills?! Then, why is she his fan? And why is she spending tons of money traveling around the world to follow him? I guess the old saying is true: "God gives wings to those who do not know how to fly"! In order to buy the tickets, go to NYC, stay there enough time to see the play and (hopefully) eat; I would have to save all the money I earn monthly for a whole year! (*sighs*)

by Anonymousreply 253January 14, 2018 10:24 AM

I forgot: since you mentioned China, this is the year of the dog according to the Chinese Astrology. Are we to expect a picture or video starring Pete and/or Carl? (I miss Carl!)

by Anonymousreply 254January 14, 2018 10:30 AM

R253

Yes ... that is what she said. She ended the tweet with, I hope he surprises me. .... Well, let's hope Lee won't dissapoint this homophobic little lunatic.

Btw, I think she lives in America. She recently went to China for vacation.

by Anonymousreply 255January 14, 2018 10:37 AM

[R253] Yes, I read that tweet too : she doubts that Lee 's acting. IMAO, she's not as supportive of Lee as she once was just because he's dating someone who's not herself. I'm not even sure she's homophobic, she's the kind of person that would be jealous of Pete if LP dated his dog...

by Anonymousreply 256January 14, 2018 12:25 PM

[quote] Lily Pan is just a fugly woman who doesn't have a life in real life so she lives in her imagination,this girl clearly has some mental issues otherwise I can't think of another reason how on earth a grownup would act like that way

This description is valid for most posters around here tbh

by Anonymousreply 257January 14, 2018 5:31 PM

R257 Maybe you are right but no one here claims Lee was in Costa Rica “for CI but not for somebody else. “(Exact quote)

by Anonymousreply 258January 14, 2018 8:03 PM

Studying my previous post (253) and the way I expressed my feelings, I realized most of it was the green-eyed monster of jeaulosy speaking. Yes, I'd love to watch the play, but that's no excuse for judging someone I've never met so harshly. For that (in case you're reading this), I apoligize to you, Miss Pan!

I believe we came close to cross a line; the line that separates meaningless online bickering and cyber-bullying. I've visited the above mentioned IG and Twitter pages and I found out that she's by no means ugly and that there were several pictures of Lee and Matt together, including the hug in CS and the photos and videos from Château de la Ballue, so she must not be homophobe. Perhaps, possessive of Lee... There are some odd posts, some of them borderline weird for our standards. But I blame cultural differences (I've never been to China. I have two friends who were born in Taiwan. But Taiwan does not belong to China despite the claims of the Chinese government.) and the fact that she seems to be very young (and full of dreams) as the causes of this strangeness to us.

Sorry for the OT post, but I hate bullies (I had my fair share of them during my teenage years) and I don't want to become one of them.

P.S.: As for disbelieving Lee's acting skills, I believe she may be referring to the fact that Nathan Lane is a great actor (the stage is his true home) and Andrew Garfield, although not a favorite of mine, won an award for this play.

by Anonymousreply 259January 14, 2018 9:51 PM

She is Pace's own JF (check out Cumberbatch's fandom for the info).

by Anonymousreply 260January 14, 2018 10:12 PM

R259

She posted those stories/pics of Matt and Lee and made up her own reality along with it. "Just" friends and Matt was married to a Kelly and now Matt is dating another guy ... She typed that all down. Blind for what is obviously happening. That, for me, sais that she's a homophobe. And why else would she block multiple people who mentioned it and now just tweeted that Lee was is Costa Rica for CI only and not for a vacation with Matt.

Oh ... the hell with it. I hope that Lee outs himself when that Broadway show starts. When that happens, stans like Lily will be gone in a second.

by Anonymousreply 261January 14, 2018 10:32 PM

R261 But why do it? He was in Normal Heart and he didn't, he played the famously bisexual Joe MacMillan and he didn't. Why now?

by Anonymousreply 262January 14, 2018 10:40 PM

I would publicly pretend I knew nothing too. Because he is obviously not willing to disclose his personal information. If I were posting his photos on twitter, I'd never acknowledge MF as anything but some friend. Because I'm not straight myself and I know how difficult it can be to live your life without bearding and lying. The people talking about it anywhere but here (the place the general public doesn't take seriously) are being nasty.

by Anonymousreply 263January 14, 2018 10:45 PM

R261

Because at that time his personal life wasn't splattered over IG as it is now?

by Anonymousreply 264January 14, 2018 11:07 PM

It's still not splattered anywhere. If I weren't reading those threads, I wouldn't have guessed. Maybe it's an American thing? I'm from Europe. No one will call you gay if you hug your gay friend in public. You are allowed to go to movies together, sleep under the same roof, take vacations. Besides, a normal fan doesn't ho hunting through every tag. You'd have to be a half-stalker to notice anything, especially since MF isn't famous.

by Anonymousreply 265January 14, 2018 11:12 PM

R261 And so will his chance to have a flourishing career for the next ten years.

by Anonymousreply 266January 14, 2018 11:15 PM

90% of his fans are absolutely clueless about his sexuality. They admire his looks, watch some of his movies, read through some superficial information, and that's it. The same with Armitage, some of his stans still believe he is engaged to Samantha Colley, a fake news made up by some clickbait site. Just see how many are actually surprised when you mention such thing as RichLee or Lee's dating history. And the usual answer is always like "But there is no proof. I don't believe he's gay until he states otherwise". Case closed

by Anonymousreply 267January 14, 2018 11:24 PM

R266

I thought he did not care about getting highly coveted roles or being the next 'IT' actor.

by Anonymousreply 268January 14, 2018 11:28 PM

And if he is indeed fluid, bi, pan or whatever, it's even more difficult and career-damaging, even his gay fans mostly hate the idea.

R268 It isn't about being a highly paid commercial actor, it is about freedom and being able to choose interesting projects.

by Anonymousreply 269January 14, 2018 11:30 PM

R267 If I heard that from shippers I'd be sceptical as well. The very mention of shortened names smushed together into a pairing name gives it away as a fandom fetish. Some of those fraus are still thinking Cumberbatch's wife is an escort girl who stole his sperm.

by Anonymousreply 270January 14, 2018 11:34 PM

Two types of dumb fans. Some refuse to even entertain the idea he could be anything other than straight as if it taints his masculinity, others treat his male companion as some titillating secret, wink-wink-fap. Both are annoying and disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 271January 14, 2018 11:37 PM

R220 Is it true she might be AL herself, woman scorned nad all that?

by Anonymousreply 272January 14, 2018 11:40 PM

The Mindy story is eww. No wonder they didn't seem to stay on friendly terms like it happened with many other co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 273January 14, 2018 11:42 PM

R244 So he was there alone?

by Anonymousreply 274January 14, 2018 11:50 PM

R210 It isn't a suit, the black fabric is far too coarse. It's some kind of jacket or coat over a white button-up shirt.

by Anonymousreply 275January 14, 2018 11:57 PM

R202 I always thought so, even back then when no one heard of AL. RA - gay and deeply in the closet. LP - likes whoever he likes, fuck labels, open but private.

by Anonymousreply 276January 15, 2018 12:00 AM

Except...Pace is as closeted as they come. He is not out...that is the incontrovertible truth.

by Anonymousreply 277January 15, 2018 12:02 AM

R277 If he was that deep in the closet he'd never take his companion to hang out with friends like it happened with SMG or during the holidays. A public person has no obligation to scream about their sexuality from the roofs.

by Anonymousreply 278January 15, 2018 12:05 AM

He fearlessly plays queer characters, too. His looks would have allowed him to bank on the romantic appeal, playing the ladies man time and time again. He started with Soldier's Girl instead of being a chick magnet like the Marvel guys. The Normal Heart, the play about Bellini, HACF, AiA.

He could have tried to keep a hundred miles away from the subject. But he doesn't. He talks about it, too. He said Joe's sexuality was a very important part of who he is.

by Anonymousreply 279January 15, 2018 12:12 AM

I did not mean he was not out to friends and family, I meant the public, and perhaps some of his employers.

by Anonymousreply 280January 15, 2018 12:15 AM

Richard is out to friends and colleagues, too. That's not the point.

by Anonymousreply 281January 15, 2018 12:58 AM

What level of "out" is satisfactory here? Being photographed on the cover of Out Magazine displaying a rainbow tattoo on one's ass with the words "Enter Here"? The views expressed by many of you here as to what it means to be out--i.e. to be a "legitimate" or "valid" member of the LGBTQ+ community -- are incredibly offensive.

by Anonymousreply 282January 15, 2018 1:06 AM

My point is, I respect him for not pretending. Because he could. He has a masculine kind of attractiveness, with a charming flirty side. He has a certain erotic chemistry with women on screen. There are gay men like Mr Parsons who couldn't pass for straight if they tried. Although after the Age of Alicia I personally can no longer call Mr Pace gay, as I feel I'm being just as restrictive as those other people who insist he is straight. Love and sexuality are complex and I can't presume I know how another person identifies themselves.

Anyway, he could have rejected certain roles and gone out with a pretty lady in public in a non-discreet way and there would have been no doubts whatsoever that he is straight as an arrow. He doesn't do that. I respect that.

by Anonymousreply 283January 15, 2018 2:17 AM

R272 I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 284January 15, 2018 3:50 AM

R191 What video is that?

by Anonymousreply 285January 15, 2018 7:50 AM

With things being as they are, straight is still the default. So to come out someone has to explicitly and publicly state they are gay, and not just once but again and again. One would think, anyone with two brain cells could figure out that an attractive man of 35 or 40, who never had a wife or a girlfriend or kids, is gay, but since many people don't have two brain cells, it does not work like that. They may not even search, or they assume he is just private or hasn't found the right girl yet. Even fewer people did deeper and know what Matty's friends post in their insta stories. Without that, LP's own posts make little sense.

I think it is now or never for him, AiA is the perfect opportunity to talk in interviews and Matty is openly gay and they seem serious for now, so if he does not go for it now, then when?

BTW look up Andrew Garfield, and how he made a mess of his AiA interviews.

by Anonymousreply 286January 15, 2018 8:24 AM

He had a girlfriend for more than half a year and some people still refuse to believe it. People simply believe what they want to believe unless faced with rock solid facts.

by Anonymousreply 287January 15, 2018 8:33 AM

R286 There are actually more options than gay or straight. Or bi. You can be into casual sex with fuck buddies so you don't have a long term partner to show off. You can be asexual so no partners as well. It's not that simple. Not wanting kids has nothing to do with being gay either, just look at Matt Bomer. The only thing one can really say about an attractive man who has never been married and has no kids by his late thirties is that he is not into marriage and kids.

Also why does everyone call him Matty like he is five year old?

by Anonymousreply 288January 15, 2018 8:38 AM

I think the fact he was so private with AL makes people believe it didn't happen instead of proving something he always said himself. He is a very private person. He isn't one of those exhibitionists who plaster nude photos in bed with a lover all over their instagram and do couple things for show. If he suddenly started showing off AL it would have been weird.

by Anonymousreply 289January 15, 2018 8:46 AM

R286 Never. There are no benefits to being out unless you want to officially marry your partner or you would like to be very public about your love life.

by Anonymousreply 290January 15, 2018 8:53 AM

There is also something to consider. If he goes out, RA can kiss his closet goodbye. No one is going to believe the rumours were just rumours if one half of them turns out to be true.

by Anonymousreply 291January 15, 2018 8:56 AM

N0, he didn't. r287. You're very obsessive with Alicia. I truely believe that you're Skalfie.

by Anonymousreply 292January 15, 2018 8:57 AM

R292 Why do people assume he has a boyfriend when he treats a man a certain way and yet when he does exactly the same with a woman, it means nothing? You are like those "Lee is straight because he never said he wasn't" fangirls. If he has another girlfriend in the future, DL will drown in salty tears even if he comes out as bi at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 293January 15, 2018 9:01 AM

I get gays being defensive about that, they are invested. What I don't get is fraus getting mad defensive about the idea. You should have seen the reddit last year. It was a festival of bitter denial.

by Anonymousreply 294January 15, 2018 9:04 AM

Oh r289 and r287 is the same person and the one who blabbling about Asian girl and all Lee's bi. HAHA you really want he fuck women.

by Anonymousreply 295January 15, 2018 9:04 AM

Who is the Asian girl?

by Anonymousreply 296January 15, 2018 9:05 AM

r293 That'll never happen,not in your lifetime LOL.

by Anonymousreply 297January 15, 2018 9:08 AM

One year later, dl still in denial over Alicia.

by Anonymousreply 298January 15, 2018 9:17 AM

This thread is about La Belle Pace's gay. So the Leepace's bi or fuck women go creating their own thread like those who adore Matty and didn't want to hear bitching about Matty and Look nobody go to Leematt thread becauase nobody want to talk about him. And look who gonna join you?

by Anonymousreply 299January 15, 2018 9:19 AM

If you ignor the Alicia obsess one this thread're really short.

by Anonymousreply 300January 15, 2018 9:21 AM

Oh and call him Matty because he's like a 5 yr old for daddy Pace. Look at him clinged at his daddy like a monkey on the 4 wheel in CR.

by Anonymousreply 301January 15, 2018 9:24 AM

Everyone who mentions AL must be obsessed with her. Keep going, ladies. I can't decide whether you are entertaining or creepy, though, because for one moment here I imagined LP actually talking about all that and people like you sending him hate mail.

by Anonymousreply 302January 15, 2018 9:26 AM

r302 if you use ignor button, you'll see there's only one who mentioned all about Alicia and Asian girl. All from the same poster.

by Anonymousreply 303January 15, 2018 9:32 AM

R303 It's IP specific. Though no one knows for sure.

by Anonymousreply 304January 15, 2018 9:41 AM

Good lord, Pace wasn't with Alicia for half a year! It's true he befriended her in summer 2016, but he was with Armitage up until the beginning of November. They were even seen together in mid September, dressed alike like a random longterm couple (there are even pictures). Pace already hung out with Alicia back then. She was probably helping him through the rocky last weeks of his relationship to Armitage and the phase of the break-up. She was undoubtedly smitten with him, that's all. Pace dumped their friendship when he got aware of her hopes.

by Anonymousreply 305January 15, 2018 10:38 AM

R266

So you think that if Lee outs himself ... his career is over???

Wow, just wow.

by Anonymousreply 306January 15, 2018 10:38 AM

R306 Not over. It will simply become much more difficult through no fault of his own. Look at Quinto, anyone similar. Stuck in a rut since coming out.

by Anonymousreply 307January 15, 2018 10:42 AM

R305 I beg to differ. I think ultimately he dumped RA for AL. I think he and RA probably had been on and off since spring and this ended it for good.

by Anonymousreply 308January 15, 2018 11:45 AM

R308 Agree. I think there were some months of on-off relationship and a final break up during LLL run.

by Anonymousreply 309January 15, 2018 11:55 AM

OMG r308 You're delusional. Lee pace not gonna fuck you. Pace dump her like a garbage after he's aware of her crush on him. She disappeared from IG for months didn't post about work or her dog . It must have been hurt to be dumped like that.

by Anonymousreply 310January 15, 2018 11:59 AM

I did not say a word about me wanting LP to fuck me. Thank you very much. But I have eyes. I am not even jumping on the "is LP bi" debate, but i can see that AL was his girlfriend in November and December. Maybe he ultimately did not like that and ended it quickly.

by Anonymousreply 311January 15, 2018 12:02 PM

They're friends. lee pacd is gay. I agree with r305. He needed someone to console him after rough time of breaking.

by Anonymousreply 312January 15, 2018 12:06 PM

Also, Pace and AL have known for each other since at least 2013. She styled Pace for the Hobbit premiere where the "official" photo with Armitage took place - the one where Pace wore the checked blue suit. She wasn't his girlfriend, but his bff for the stretch of a few months. She's been divorced in 2015 and probably had some profound understanding for Pace's situation. I don't believe they were a couple, nor that Pace is actually bi - thus, it would make him kinda sympathetic if he had really dated her. She's not exactly a model, but a random looking, lil chubby woman. This choice would seem less superficial than the complete fake he's now dating.

by Anonymousreply 313January 15, 2018 12:14 PM

Back to Matty I think he feels stable and confident about the relationship that he doesn't need to convince anyone. He's back to post his work now.

by Anonymousreply 314January 15, 2018 12:22 PM

R313 This does not mean they have been friends since 2013. She only seems to have an important role in his life since he got Pete.

by Anonymousreply 315January 15, 2018 12:35 PM

R314 It's out there and he knows it. Now he can lean back and watch his seeds growing. No pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 316January 15, 2018 1:04 PM

So if AL IS LP BFF why doesn't she hang out with him and Matty or even follow him. If she was there for him during difficult times i imagine pace at least would hang out with her and introduce his new boyfriend (like Matty did ) to the person y'all consider is his best friend. . Unless LP is so weird and mess up that changes friends like he changes his underwear in that case who's his BFF now.. harammis? Kelly? Or this giakuan girl? Does he even have friends apart from Mattys friends circle? He looks pretty inestable to me. Dressing like his bf.. liking everything Matty likes following his friends .. what is he doing.. territorial marking? I mean hell he's almost 40 and it's acting like a 15 year old.

by Anonymousreply 317January 15, 2018 2:15 PM

AL was his bff, but Pace almost completely changes his friends circle once to twice in a year. Nick Haramis is no longer in the game.

by Anonymousreply 318January 15, 2018 4:07 PM

Unlike AL, he did not drop him completely, they have been to the theatre together some time ago.

by Anonymousreply 319January 15, 2018 4:12 PM

He casually liked AL's stuff on IG until summer.

by Anonymousreply 320January 15, 2018 4:14 PM

The last time he liked a post from AL was in July. He only has eyes for Matty and his friends now.

by Anonymousreply 321January 15, 2018 4:18 PM

R319 Lee didn’t drop Nick completely only because he is also Matty’s friend.

by Anonymousreply 322January 15, 2018 4:45 PM

He didn't go to the theater with Nick, he just organized Nick and Misha backstage tickets. It was NOT the theater where the rehearsals für AiA are.

by Anonymousreply 323January 15, 2018 6:02 PM

I'm not Muslim...and I have been told I am pale considering I am a latina.

by Anonymousreply 324January 15, 2018 6:04 PM

Wrong thread. SORRY!

by Anonymousreply 325January 15, 2018 6:05 PM

Hey what's with the hater and the maraphon story from the previous thread? Does anyone think there could be a real person with a real axe to grind here?

by Anonymousreply 326January 16, 2018 12:33 AM

Nah.

by Anonymousreply 327January 16, 2018 10:43 AM

The tickets for AiA are selling out like hot cakes.

by Anonymousreply 328January 16, 2018 8:48 PM

Well, it is a critically acclaimed play and both Nathan Lane and Andrew Garfield have received praise for their performance. It has very little to do with Pace.

by Anonymousreply 329January 16, 2018 8:57 PM

Low key eyeing haters who insisted his career was going nowhere. He's doing great for someone who refuses to do the elbow grease.

by Anonymousreply 330January 16, 2018 9:03 PM

It is less about his career going nowhere and more about his lack of interest in working. Last year he only did HACF, which bombed by the way.

by Anonymousreply 331January 16, 2018 9:05 PM

AiA puts extreme pressure on actors being such a long ass tragic piece. He needed some time off.

by Anonymousreply 332January 16, 2018 9:09 PM

HACF ended shooting in June or August (if memory serves), the AiA announcement was made in December. There is no way he auditioned for that play immediately after he ended HACF and decided to take almost 6 months off to be well rested for the play.

by Anonymousreply 333January 16, 2018 9:17 PM

Doesn't preparation for such huge stage projects usually start long in advance? I'm actually surprised they only started group rehearsals in 2018. Though I guess most of them are already used to working together.

by Anonymousreply 334January 16, 2018 9:57 PM

Some timeline; Lee shot two movies last year, in addition to final season of Halt. Gillan’s movie was shot in January. In late February-March Lee went to China for conservation and promo with several interviews. Halt finished shooting in late July. ”Driven” shoot in PR started in mid Sep, continued until end of Oct. His role in AiA was announced mid Oct. At some point he narrated S2 of the horror podcast.

by Anonymousreply 335January 17, 2018 12:02 AM

I had forgotten about Driven. My bad.

by Anonymousreply 336January 17, 2018 12:17 AM

How on earth did the authors of that podcast manage to get him to narrate it? It seems like a very low budget schtick.

by Anonymousreply 337January 17, 2018 12:55 AM

R331

According to you. But plenty of critics loved it. And I value their opinion than the one of someone who loves to hate.

by Anonymousreply 338January 17, 2018 9:21 AM

These cast photos for "Angels In America" are great!!! Anne Leibovitz did an amazing work, as always.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 17, 2018 9:31 AM

Lee is really attractive for posing this.Seems their costumes change a little bit

by Anonymousreply 340January 17, 2018 10:49 AM

R338

According to lack of views. If nobody is watching....

by Anonymousreply 341January 17, 2018 2:17 PM

341 ratings aren't exactly the best indicator of quality. Otherwise Keeping up with Kardashians would have been the greatest TV show ever. Of course, it doesn't hurt when people actually watch the show...

by Anonymousreply 342January 17, 2018 3:23 PM

HACF was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 343January 17, 2018 3:54 PM

The second season was weird. It's like they completely forgot what made it interesting to begin with. And who.

by Anonymousreply 344January 17, 2018 6:21 PM

where is everybody?

by Anonymousreply 345January 19, 2018 7:08 AM

Gone with the storm?

by Anonymousreply 346January 19, 2018 11:56 AM

Still here but there are no news to bitch about. Lol some nights before I dreamed Matty made a wannabe artist film of Lee with his iPhone and weird music in b/w. No porn, just strange monologues

by Anonymousreply 347January 19, 2018 12:18 PM

Our la belle is quiet on ig. Possibly he's tired from the rehearsal. Matty and the gang seemed to have fashion event in Paris.

by Anonymousreply 348January 19, 2018 1:46 PM

If it wasn’t for the play la belle Pace would be there as well. Unfortunatley he sits disconsolate in New York following each of Matty’s likes on instagram.

by Anonymousreply 349January 19, 2018 4:32 PM

That No One person is so annoying. Do you have to go around twitter telling everyone about MF when neither of them is bringing it up? Arsehole. Why do those people even do that?

by Anonymousreply 350January 21, 2018 1:02 AM

Did y'all check the Instagram history of that Daniel roseberry. He posted a photo of Matty and him saying; true love. Do you think LP shares Matty with others? Weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 351January 21, 2018 4:12 AM

Daniel visited the farm with MF when LP's in PR. I thought they're friends.

by Anonymousreply 352January 21, 2018 4:45 AM

R351 I saw that. I remember a while ago MF commented he and Daniel were dating. Then he was with LP. Now this...I wonder if they are Just fuck buddies or in an open relationship. But does true love exist in an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 353January 21, 2018 4:18 PM

I guess I can expect anything from LP now. The way he's behaving lately makes me wonder what's going on. If he's in an open relationship well he should be aware that maybe he's gonna get hurt at the end. As a fan I can only with him the best i dont know if Foley is.

by Anonymousreply 354January 21, 2018 5:33 PM

R354 What do you mean about the way? Nothing special happened, didn't it?

by Anonymousreply 355January 21, 2018 5:37 PM

Just the usual. IMO it feels like he's not being himself. with his fans. When he updates his photos on Instagram it seems to formal so.. distant but I guess it's only me who feels that way.

by Anonymousreply 356January 21, 2018 5:47 PM

Is Matt really also dating Daniel ? ?? It is so confusing! Or is Daniel in a relationship with a woman ?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357January 21, 2018 5:53 PM

Idk what to think anymore. It's a possibility that MF is Dating LP and DR at the same time. Maybe LP agreed.

by Anonymousreply 358January 21, 2018 6:06 PM

Perhaps it is a no strings attached kind of deal.

by Anonymousreply 359January 21, 2018 6:07 PM

This whole thing seems weird....

by Anonymousreply 360January 21, 2018 6:38 PM

Maybe they have a 4-way relationship with a woman? That would throw something to the insistent bi LP theory lol

by Anonymousreply 361January 21, 2018 7:40 PM

R351 comment was form a homophbic Chinese lee stan Hanael. She insisted that MF & DR were dating, and ignored that MF was dating Nick Rosser at that time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362January 21, 2018 9:15 PM

R362 How do we know he didn't? Open relationships, threesomes and fuck buddies, that's a thing.

by Anonymousreply 363January 21, 2018 9:32 PM

Actually I saw the Instagram history of Roseberry myself. It's weird that knowing that your "friend" is in a relationship with somebody else you tag him saying: true love @mjfiii . What bothers me is the fact that they want to mess with us they damn know that we ( or at least some fans) are watching what they post.. they try to trick us by posting this kind of things or maybe in fact they are in an open relationship and Roseberry is marking territory. LP ended being a millennial after all. Who would have known.

by Anonymousreply 364January 21, 2018 9:44 PM

For all we know Foley and Roseberry are colleagues and good friends, and maybe just maybe teasing LP’s stans, just a little.

by Anonymousreply 365January 21, 2018 9:46 PM

Yes you are right . He's teasing us.

by Anonymousreply 366January 21, 2018 9:50 PM

Why would they care about the opinions of some fans? LP is not under media scrutiny like he was during the Hobbit times, other men aren't famous. Nothing will come out of it anyway. Besides, it's weird to think strangers are watching your friends and their relationships. I'd assume they would try to avoid pulling attention to themselves, not tease it.

by Anonymousreply 367January 21, 2018 9:51 PM

Then why are they doing this? They want attention.. followers?

by Anonymousreply 368January 21, 2018 10:13 PM

Maybe they read the threads here and wanted to b talked about. Someone did post there was no LP MF gossip........

by Anonymousreply 369January 21, 2018 11:33 PM

I agree, Foley and Roseberry are a weird kind of couple, but so are Foley and Pace. Just fun and games, maybe. I'm curious if it will survive the AiA season. Pace will be exhausted and I expect Foley to be either annoyed or drugging Pace and dragging him to parties to relax.

by Anonymousreply 370January 22, 2018 1:13 AM

Foley does drugs? If anything, Pace introduced him to the joys of smoking pot.

by Anonymousreply 371January 22, 2018 1:26 AM

Of course he's using, and so are all of his friends. It's part of their lifestyle. Not the pot smoking kinda people. Who knows, maybe white isn't only Mattys favorite color in hair and clothing.

by Anonymousreply 372January 22, 2018 1:32 AM

Wouldn't AiA's producers have the actors tested to find out whether they are using? IS that not a common practice when an actor gets work on a play, movie, or TV series?

by Anonymousreply 373January 22, 2018 2:12 AM

LP using is an urban legend.

by Anonymousreply 374January 22, 2018 4:11 AM

No r370 I don't think Pace and Foley are just fun and game. They did met the parents (Foley's) and Pace even introduced him to his famous friend(SMG) and they follow each other on ig. I hate to say this but Foley is here to stay. He's not going anywhere so soon.

by Anonymousreply 375January 22, 2018 5:51 AM

They are co-parenting a cat, it must be serious. Adopting a puppy was one of the major arguments for Richlee being serious.

by Anonymousreply 376January 22, 2018 9:37 AM

I believe that Lee loves his Craft more than anything and he wouldn't jeopardize it, especially now that he's one of the main characters of "Angels In America". However, I believe that off-duty, he enjoys the company of a lady called Mary Jane. (*winks*)

by Anonymousreply 377January 22, 2018 10:27 AM

R375 I wouldn't read to much into him meeting SMG....Jim spending the holidays with the Paces in Texas and in family pics....that would mean just a little more. I think they are both using each other for whatever reason...Pace for sex and company and Foley for hob bobbing with "stars".

by Anonymousreply 378January 22, 2018 11:21 AM

Who's Jim ? Did I miss anything?

by Anonymousreply 379January 22, 2018 11:33 AM

Jim Parsons ?

by Anonymousreply 380January 22, 2018 12:35 PM

I think Jim = Him = Matt

by Anonymousreply 381January 22, 2018 12:38 PM

or Alicia autocorrect Jim

by Anonymousreply 382January 22, 2018 1:09 PM

R379 R380 R382....Jim is suppose to be Him....my bad.....

by Anonymousreply 383January 22, 2018 1:19 PM

How is Christmas at the Foleys different from Christmas at the Paces? If it shows anything then that LP has been absorbed by MF's circle even when it comes to family holidays.

by Anonymousreply 384January 22, 2018 1:54 PM

I thought it was about Foley being a user, not Pace, besides of smoking pot.

by Anonymousreply 385January 22, 2018 2:13 PM

The Foleys brag about their boy dating a movie star, while the Paces don't care or even frown upon their boy dating whatever that anorexic IG personality is. They were spoiled by Lee's pleasant and humble former partners like RA and C. Smith.

by Anonymousreply 386January 22, 2018 2:16 PM

There's nothing to brag about Matty compare to Carter and Rich. It's LP's downgrade.

by Anonymousreply 387January 22, 2018 2:51 PM

I always thought LP has some daddy issues until MF showed up

by Anonymousreply 388January 22, 2018 3:00 PM

-posted this in the previous thread by mistake, so pasting it here-

idk but Foley seems liked by most people he meets either professionally or in private (just like Pace is) and considering that Smith wasn’t exactly high-profile and Armitage is mainly known for his army of rabid stans but prefers to stay private, then maybe Foley and Pace are quite well matched as far as tolerance of publicity is concerned, as well as sharing some similar interests and seemingly fun personalities? Foley seems dedicated to his work, just as Pace is, and has cultivated a consistent IG profile, to go with his professional image, as well as sharing some private moments and his interests (photography, art, architecture etc). It’s a tough mix to pull off (I’m sure Pace would agree, lol...) They seem genuine together, not just casual.

by Anonymousreply 389January 22, 2018 3:40 PM

[373] AiA is a British theatre production. We don't do stuff like drug testing because we expect actors to turn up and take the job seriously. British actors are trained. Respect for the production is important. What you do after the curtain comes down is your own business.

by Anonymousreply 390January 22, 2018 3:49 PM

R389 Still Carter and Amirage are higher profile than Matty. Matty is a nobody who's lucky to be friend with NH to be in Pace circle of friends in his rough time of breaking up, There's nothing match about these two. I give this 5 months more. Marty'll leave before the play end bc Pace'll not come out for him.

by Anonymousreply 391January 22, 2018 4:10 PM

R391 Rough time of breaking up? It's been almost a year.

by Anonymousreply 392January 22, 2018 5:32 PM

r391 so if Foley was a C-list actor or a celebrity/fashion photographer, that would make his career worthwhile in your books? It’s a tough business, fashion, and no doubt can be creative, as well.

by Anonymousreply 393January 22, 2018 6:00 PM

r389 one thing that's not match about those two is Lee loves his privacy but Matty loves showing his privacy.

by Anonymousreply 394January 23, 2018 12:38 AM

I don't think matty is THAT OPEN.His nude ass photo, yes.But a kissing photo?No. Apartment's inside details?Never saw.

by Anonymousreply 395January 23, 2018 4:18 AM

Pace in hotel room in Paris with rumpled bed was not showing enought. Next time he will add the supply on the night stand.

by Anonymousreply 396January 23, 2018 4:48 AM

*enough*

by Anonymousreply 397January 23, 2018 4:49 AM

Oh and running naked and stopped to pick the robe in the back yard in said hotel.

by Anonymousreply 398January 23, 2018 5:03 AM

OMG how he's not that open! LMAO

by Anonymousreply 399January 23, 2018 5:05 AM

Such a weirdo! Noone in their right mind would do that except a porn star. This guy is shameless.

by Anonymousreply 400January 23, 2018 5:11 AM

If anybody thinks that behavior is normal , they're sure the same kind as the weirdo.

by Anonymousreply 401January 23, 2018 5:24 AM

r401 it’s the fun, normal behavior of two people in love, who delight in each others’ company but don’t worry they’re not going to share things like that anymore. The photo at the hotel was tasteful and beautiful, what you see in it is up to you of course.

by Anonymousreply 402January 23, 2018 7:44 AM

It looks like Lee is embarrassed by Matt and that is why he doesn’t let him show anything anymore. Let’s face facts, maybe Matt is fun to be with and a good fuck but not the kind of guy you want the public to see you are dating seriously. When allowed to be himself Matt shows Lee naked in a window and is just so tacky and uncouth. Embarrassing. And Matt takes himself so seriously that it is hard for others to. Also, Matt must listen to whatever Lee tells him to do. He must obey or he risks losing Lee and the prestige that having a celebrity boyfriend entails. And think how disappointed Matt’s Mom would be if he lost Lee. She is so proud of her Matty landing a celebrity. That in itself is an embarrassment to Lee that Matt’s mother did that on her Facebook. How low class and unsavory is that? Yes, Matt proves quite an embarrassment to Lee, especially if he is able to do as he pleases. Lee would never come out for this guy, he is having fun with him now and will move on when he finds a more interesting and fun person to spend his time with. Matthew Foley’s days in a relationship with Lee are numbered and have been since day one. Lee won’t allow Matt to show anything on instagram anymore. Lee knows there is no real future with him and simply said there is that embarrassment factor with Matt.

by Anonymousreply 403January 23, 2018 7:55 AM

r402 I don't think LP knew that Matty shared that pic. Then later he knew he didn't mind bc he thought Matty's a nobody so noone 'd look into his stories and he wanted to fuck his ass so he indulged him. And he's right. No harm done nobody care. His fans don't care who he fuck. Nobody talks about Matty, just a handful of stans here. His career is safe like Luke Evans he even paraded his fuck buddy because they are a nobody. Look when he's with Jon they're in the press. LP learns from Luke to fuck a nobody and can be seen with them anywhere and career's safe.

by Anonymousreply 404January 23, 2018 8:22 AM

R403 agreed Matty doesn't dare to post anything these days. But he manipulated his friend G to post the CR pics.

by Anonymousreply 405January 23, 2018 8:27 AM

R402 LOL I don't think Pace's delighted he didn't even know that he was filmed so the one who's delighted is MF. AND tbh it's not tasteful or beautiful, it's filthy and low.

by Anonymousreply 406January 23, 2018 9:37 AM

Really ? What kind of human being do think that lewd pic in the hotel room is tasteful ? God help me.

by Anonymousreply 407January 23, 2018 9:50 AM

r406 What a sad, loveless view of the world. All the best, hope you guys find love and acceptance one day so that you can be happy for others, with no need for envy and jealousy. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 408January 23, 2018 11:06 AM

I already have love and I know it well enough to say that Matty's behaviors don't scream love.

by Anonymousreply 409January 23, 2018 11:35 AM

I believe people here all have love life that's different from Matty boy. At least I will never post my partner's half nake pic from a hotel window or wrinkled sheet in our bedroom in my ig stories.

by Anonymousreply 410January 23, 2018 12:08 PM

I saw the pictures and the first thing that came to my mind was: what the heck is this boy doing? Exposing his "boyfriend " a.k.a LP that way. And now this Roseberry guy is posting photos with love messages taging Foley. Jeez I wonder if LP ask himself if MF could be considered a soulmate. Btw Foley is 30 he's young and wants to have fun did anyone see when lee was in Puerto Rico and Foley stayed in the u.s. and went to a night club .. the way he was dancing with his friends ( weird friends must I say) I sincerely don't imagine LP having that kind of fun. Let's see how far they stay together.

by Anonymousreply 411January 23, 2018 1:31 PM

r411 last time I looked PR was part of the U.S. It seems that you can only tolerate your type of people, your type of love, and your type of behavior (such as your type of dancing and your type of friends). That’s pretty extreme. Or you simply dislike Pace, and his life choices?

by Anonymousreply 412January 23, 2018 6:01 PM

Jeez..calm down.. LP is free to chose whoever he wants . I was just stating a fact. Just for your information I'm a very tolerable person. I wish LP the best and if he considers that MF is his happiness well good for him.

by Anonymousreply 413January 23, 2018 6:27 PM

r412 LOL, This thread doesn't suit you bc they mock true love and Matty. Someone provided the thread for LP AND matty's true love. You can enjoy them there, here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414January 24, 2018 12:07 AM

Have we discussed this new photo of his brittle hair and anorexic little body?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415January 24, 2018 12:36 AM

Christ, his skin looks like leather. Combined with that awful hair, he's edging into Karl Lagerfeld territory. He looks older than Pace in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 416January 24, 2018 1:58 AM

How could you find this hidden photo without any hashtag.Talented.

by Anonymousreply 417January 24, 2018 2:07 AM

Erghhh his hair

by Anonymousreply 418January 24, 2018 2:18 AM

R417 The skill that only Lee's stans possess. That's why I love this fandom so much LOL

by Anonymousreply 419January 24, 2018 2:50 AM

Is he addicted to tanning or what's wrong with that guy? He looks more orange than Trump

by Anonymousreply 420January 24, 2018 8:29 AM

Errr, he was in Puerto Rico... Pace has the same color atm, if you are in NYC you can see him leaving the Broadway with same tan. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 421January 24, 2018 8:57 AM

[419] True. There are times that I think Lee's fans could put all the best agents of FBI, CIA, MI6, Scotland Yard, KGB and Mossad to shame! (lol)

by Anonymousreply 422January 24, 2018 9:01 AM

Well, Matt is tagged in that photo so it doesn't request special skill to find it ;)

by Anonymousreply 423January 24, 2018 9:41 AM

Lol r417 doesn’t know about the button on the right side of IG profiles.

by Anonymousreply 424January 24, 2018 9:46 AM

r412 This used to be a fun place. Now it’s full of overseas, overgrown high-school kids calling themselves fans when all you do is give the fandom a bad name. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 425January 24, 2018 11:25 AM

R421 He's always weirdly tanned

by Anonymousreply 426January 24, 2018 12:43 PM

He really needs to buy himself some decent self tanner

by Anonymousreply 427January 24, 2018 2:49 PM

He looks 40-45. He should stop tanning ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 428January 24, 2018 4:20 PM

What hairdresser does this crime? He souldn't have a license

by Anonymousreply 429January 24, 2018 4:20 PM

R429

Perhaps Pace got tired of classy men and has decided to start dating a man that looks like white trash?.

by Anonymousreply 430January 24, 2018 8:41 PM

Oh! nobody loves me. Why are you all so mean? -mjf iii

by Anonymousreply 431January 25, 2018 12:53 AM

I notice that the redditers didn't discuss much about Pace's work? It's understandable that they didn't want to talk about Matty because the big stans there will bite their head off if they talk bad about Matty but why not about work. What do you think?

by Anonymousreply 432January 25, 2018 2:34 PM

R432

There is a private subreddit where St. Pace's stans gather to worship everything he does. I am told it is akin to a cult.

by Anonymousreply 433January 25, 2018 3:10 PM

r433 There's also no new discussion on private board past few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 434January 25, 2018 3:16 PM

People lost interest when the rules changed. I think they all moved here.

by Anonymousreply 435January 25, 2018 5:04 PM

Many drew back from the active fandom since Pace behaves so weird.

by Anonymousreply 436January 25, 2018 7:15 PM

He’s not acting weird. I think it’s just the real Lee they see emerging and it’s not pretty. He burst their bubble of what they imagined him to be. He’s not a gay rights martyr, animal lover or conservation crusader.

by Anonymousreply 437January 25, 2018 8:42 PM

I guess there're still 4 or 5 of them there. Rich's fans out. Lee's fans who don't like Foley out. RichLee out. Left 4 or 5 stan there. LOL

by Anonymousreply 438January 25, 2018 11:55 PM

What surprises me is that posts about Richard and his work are getting more comments than posts about Lee are.

by Anonymousreply 439January 26, 2018 12:15 AM

Rich's fans're only on the RichLee board. Lee's fans (not the stan ones) annoy with the new bf and cannot comment on the private board so they're here. That's what I said only left 4 or 5 stans. Now I think some of Rich's fans began to move to Rich thread on DL too.

by Anonymousreply 440January 26, 2018 12:40 AM

In r440 I mean Lee's fans're annoyed with the new bf.

by Anonymousreply 441January 26, 2018 12:58 AM

Personally, I've noticed a lot less activity and interest since Richard and Lee broke up. Hearts were broken, poor dears. I found them a odd couple from the beginning so it wasn't such a shock for me when they split. I was surprised by Lee's choice of MF for a new boyfriend. I didn't see this type of man holding any attraction for him so I didn't see that coming at all. Oh well, such is life.

by Anonymousreply 442January 26, 2018 3:11 PM

No one saw that anorexic little lizard coming. Many of the tumblr-Richleers either left the fandom completely or mostly stick with Richard now.

by Anonymousreply 443January 26, 2018 5:01 PM

I come from reddit. I only liked Lee because he was dating Richard, but I am not afraid to admit I have come to dislike him since the break-up. Richard is my man, so what if he is a dork and insecure? What I'm not so proud to admit is my curiosity when it comes to this new relationship...it is like an extraction video. I cannot stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 444January 26, 2018 5:19 PM

Lee is losing fans due to himself. He shows the type of guy he is by being able to date the Lizard Man, that he can get along so well with such a reptile. Birds of a feather flock together.

by Anonymousreply 445January 26, 2018 6:08 PM

[quote] In [R440] I mean Lee's fans're annoyed with the new bf.

No we're really not. Some are indifferent, some are openly supportive. Most of us stopped posting here because this place used to be for people of wit and some intellect and now resembles me of a garbage dump full of morons like you.

by Anonymousreply 446January 26, 2018 6:38 PM

It turns out that the one we always considered the weirder one, namely Richard, is apparently the more decent and true to himself of them both. He gained some new fans through RichLee, while Lee is losing a lot.

by Anonymousreply 447January 26, 2018 6:39 PM

If Lee has indeed lost fans (unlikely) it is because he is not working as much and some of the movies he has done are not good.

by Anonymousreply 448January 26, 2018 6:47 PM

There are actually fans who left the fandom since he is with Matty, because his image changed negatively. Surely not thousands, but there are some who give this as a reason.

by Anonymousreply 449January 26, 2018 6:55 PM

[449] I'm sincerely disappointed to know that some so-called fans have deserted Lee just because he has made a choice in his personal life that displeased them. No wonder Lee is so reluctant to talk about his life off-screen/stage. Tell me, if Lee could give his two cents about OUR personal lives, would you like it? I don't know about you, but I would hate it. I can imagine him he telling me "This guy is jailbait, that one drinks so much that he could drink all the beer at Oktoberfest, and that other one... you know he will always love music more than you!". I would be so pi$$ed that I would punch him right in the chin (I'm not high enough to reach any other part)! Please, don't take me wrong. I couldn't care less about Matt or Rich, for that matter. I just want Lee to be happy the way he feels better. Because, before Matt or Rich came into the picture, there were others like Calpernia, Aaron, Roy, Ned and Michael who I loved more than the real people in Lee's life. And I'm certain more non-real people will come (some, in fact, already did: Thranduil, Ronan, Joe, Bo) and I'll love them the same. It's about time people begin to know the difference between wishful thinking and an individual's free-will.

by Anonymousreply 450January 26, 2018 9:28 PM

r447 Richard continues to be true to himself, deep in his closet.

by Anonymousreply 451January 26, 2018 11:24 PM

R451 There is nothing wrong about it. He doesn't owe anyone a public declaration about his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 452January 26, 2018 11:37 PM

R450 for me I still like him, but it's easier to get along with his fictional movie characters than the ever changing role he plays in real life.

by Anonymousreply 453January 26, 2018 11:51 PM

R451

Just like your dear Lee. As much as you would like to deny it, he is as deep in the closet as the rest. He might come out while doing AiA, but don't count on it.

by Anonymousreply 454January 27, 2018 1:00 AM

LOL r446 You made the LeeMatt thread . Why don't you get the fuck out and discuss LeeMatt Love story there by youself Because obviously nonody want to join the thread.

by Anonymousreply 455January 27, 2018 2:30 AM

According to r455 Didn't it tell you r446 something about Lee's fans and Matty that they don't like Matty otherwise your LeeMatt thread would fill with comments instead of being a dead thread.

by Anonymousreply 456January 27, 2018 3:35 AM

r456 The thread will be active again when an interesting gossip appears, so we can discuss what we usually discuss on DL. The fact is that this thread is practically inactive as well if one disregards deranged posters who are trying to convince themselves how Lee is a bipolar lunatic and Matt is an ugly lizard and so on. There's nothing going on.

by Anonymousreply 457January 27, 2018 1:58 PM

I mean 99% of Lee's fans don't like Matty. They just want to trash him you can talk to yourself about Matty love story on the thread you made. CR trip's interesting too still no one discussed it there. No one cares about lizard man.

by Anonymousreply 458January 27, 2018 2:16 PM

r457 is the only one who admires Matty they even posted Gia's sta pic on Matt thread, yet noone'd join the conver instead many people are here and talk about the trip here.

by Anonymousreply 459January 27, 2018 2:21 PM

It seems the lizard and the gang're already back and in Illinois. No weekend at the farm?

by Anonymousreply 460January 27, 2018 2:44 PM

Why do some people here call a grown ass man Matty? He is not a child.

by Anonymousreply 461January 27, 2018 5:39 PM

Because we are being sarcastic and he behaves like a child.

by Anonymousreply 462January 27, 2018 6:18 PM

R458 That's a stretch. 99% of his fans don't like Matt? Many of them don't even know he doesn't exist or don't care about Lee's personal life. The only fans who care are those who are here and reddit. *eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 463January 27, 2018 8:20 PM

Omg Mattys Instagram histories. Damn. I wonder if he dances like that to Lee.

by Anonymousreply 464January 28, 2018 1:17 AM

HAHAHA A slut Matty!!!

by Anonymousreply 465January 28, 2018 1:22 AM

Jamie LEE Curtis, ok Matty we got the message hahahahha

by Anonymousreply 466January 28, 2018 5:11 AM

Poor Matty can't even mention or show pics or stories of his boyfriend that he has to find the way to show his love.

by Anonymousreply 467January 28, 2018 5:29 AM

He must miss Lee a lot because he was in Frane for almost 2 weeks and what he can do is to show the actress whose middle name is Lee.

by Anonymousreply 468January 28, 2018 5:47 AM

How pathetic !

by Anonymousreply 469January 28, 2018 5:49 AM

Matt is so hard up for attention he has resorted to having to show Jamie LEE Curtis. He wants people to know he is with Lee so badly he will do anything. Anything that is “allowed”, that is. Too many fans already know about Matt and Lee doesn’t want to lose one more woman fan in her fifties not wanting to fuck his brains out any more because they realized he’s gay. Matt looks like a desperate loser. He’s got a handsome man like Lee Pace and the braggadocio cock knocker’s main focus isn’t Lee, but other people knowing he’s with Lee.

by Anonymousreply 470January 28, 2018 6:49 AM

On a side note: the title of this movie is "True Lies". Matt is, apparently, hell bent on showing off his relationship with Lee with or (most likely) without Lee's consent. This kind of behaviour is so immature! Unfortunately, he seems determined to live up to every negative stereotype concerning the fashion world. Poor guy, he must be very insecure despite his bravado on SM!

by Anonymousreply 471January 28, 2018 10:36 AM

P.S.: Does anyone know Matthew Foley's birthdate and birthplace?

by Anonymousreply 472January 28, 2018 11:04 AM

Birth date is October 2, 1987 afaik. Birthplace I guess somewhere in the underworld or an unknown planet.

by Anonymousreply 473January 28, 2018 2:30 PM

Probably he just wants the attention of his ex. A few days ago Rosser posted a photo in his instagram containing the name of Lee Fashion. Weird.

by Anonymousreply 474January 28, 2018 2:53 PM

If there was any longevity to the relationship in Lee’s mind he would let Matt do his thing and show him off. But Matt isn’t allowed to show anything because Lee doesn’t want to be hasty, he cannot know where the relationship will lead. It could end in a few months; he is having fun and is serious with Matt now, but he may be afraid it will not work out. He doesn’t want to regret being too open with Matt. He knows once he lets Matt expose him totally that there is no turning back. The question is: is Matt worth it to him in the long run?

by Anonymousreply 475January 28, 2018 6:34 PM

R467 As far as social media savvy goes Matt isn’t that good. His stories are boring as shit. He only makes them to see how many of Lee’s fans watch his every move hoping for a glimpse of Lee. But for Matt it is enough. He doesn’t care about content. His stories suck dick more than he does.

by Anonymousreply 476January 28, 2018 7:01 PM

[473] said: "Birthplace I guess somewhere in the underworld or an unknown planet."

Thanks! This will make my soon-to-begin Monday a funnier day. (lol)

P.S.: In my opinion, he hails from Niflheim!

by Anonymousreply 477January 28, 2018 7:49 PM

Lagertha, are there ice dwarves in the anciend nordic mythology? I forgot. I only remember ive giants, but Mätt Foleysson looks rather average tall to me. Maybe he is the last of his species and desparately tries to reproduce with Pace.

by Anonymousreply 478January 28, 2018 9:39 PM

*ancient and ice giants ... I can't type, I drank too much mead

by Anonymousreply 479January 28, 2018 9:40 PM

Aslaug, First of all, sorry for that arrow. My bad! But you messed with MY MAN, Ragnar, and, on top of that, you tried to be Queen of Kattegat! Now, you see, Kattegat is my 'hood and I'm its Queen Bitch! However, fear not: your boy Ivar will avenge you. He made me flee and now he wants to carve a Blood Eagle on my back! Deep inside, I know Odin will call me soon to Valhalla; at least, I'll be with Ragnar soon... and you won't!

Back to the matter at hand, dwarves hail from Nidavellir (some say Svartalfheim and Nidavellir are one and the same, I beg to disagree), which is just South of the border from Niflheim. Now, one can imagine that there are indeed dwarves that live in an extremely cold territory. But I don't believe they are similar to the Frost Giants (hrímþursar), whose essence is ice.

It's interesting to notice that, before the arrival of the Lamb, when the Wolves of Odin still ruled, the dwarves were not described as being short or bearded. However, the most famous sagas forged this idea.

Now, I don't believe Matt Folleyson is a dwarf. He's more like a vertically-challenged Frost Giant, pretty much like Loki is portrayed in the Marvel movies. As for trying to reproduce, who knows? Loki was able to be both, mother and father. Folleyson, as a chibi Frost Giant, can be able to do the same! Oh, the horror! I can hear the sound of Gjallarhorn! Ragnarök is close!!!

P.S.: Easy on the mead! You're not in Valhalla, which means your hangover won't go away tomorrow (Monday!) morning!

by Anonymousreply 480January 28, 2018 11:27 PM

So I'm basically the Matt Foley of Vikings? Dammit. But who will revenge Richard? They don't have kids, maybe a pet will bite Matt in his boney legs, mistaking them for chewing sticks?

by Anonymousreply 481January 28, 2018 11:47 PM

[481] Hmm... I've never considered the situation through this point of view, but I guess you're right. In this drama of queens of ours, you are Matt! Sorry... not sorry!!! (lol)

Since I'm Richard, I call forth my firstborn, Bjorn Ironside a.k.a. sweet boy Carl, to avenge me. The Berserker Rage will fall on him and he'll channel his inner Fenrir, biting off Matt's buttocks (his most cherished body part), thus avenging the humiliation I've been submitted to! I just hope he doesn't fall ill after consuming such gross meal. (lol)

P.S.: Sorry if I offended anyone, but it's Monday and you just can't ask me to be civil!

by Anonymousreply 482January 29, 2018 10:24 AM

But Carl is the firstborn of Lee and CS. Richard's firstborn (puppy Betty) was killed, so there's technically no firstborn to you. Arctic Freeze is Ivar the Boneless though! You know what that means.

by Anonymousreply 483January 29, 2018 2:15 PM

What about Pete? "Firstborn" with Alicia?

by Anonymousreply 484January 29, 2018 3:30 PM

484, that's correct.

by Anonymousreply 485January 29, 2018 4:46 PM

Aslaug and [484],

I claimed Carl as my champion because he was already Lee's canine companion before Richard or even Carter entered Lee's life. He witnessed the beginning and the end of two relationships (at least). Technically speaking, he's Lee's firstborn. Puppy Betty (May she be among the Hounds of Odin!) was Gyda! Taken before she could fully appreciate this world, her untimely demise may have added some stress to the relationship.

It's hard to imagine Artic Freeze (that fluffy little ball of fur) as Ivar, but the parallel is correct. This means she would use my legs as glorified scratching posts. I wonder if her "meow" will sound as a maniac laugh, a mix of cruelty, sadism and complete madness. However, she's unpredictable; she may scratch Matt's butt to death if he displeases her! Remember, Ivar killed Sigurd (his brother) acting on impluse, in the middle of an argument.

I can always try to forge an alliance with Pete. I have a feeling we would get along just fine. Pete has many reasons to dislike Folleyson: he lost his mother figure; he lost his playmate; and (the cherry on top of this sundae) he was sent to a canine boot camp while his father cavorted with the wannabe Frost Giant in Costa Rica! Yes, I see a potential ally in Pete!!!

by Anonymousreply 486January 29, 2018 9:37 PM

And he was repressed by Arctic Freeze. Wasn't aristocratic enough to be taken to his grandmother-in-law's home during christmas, while the spoiled kitten was sitting under the christmas tree. Justice for this poor dog!

by Anonymousreply 487January 29, 2018 10:07 PM

I agree with you, Aslaug! Poor Pete was imprisoned in an urban concentration camp, in freezing NYC, with a German Shepherd barking orders at him while Artic Freeze posed for grandma's Christmas card!!! Let's put an end to speciesism: dogs, cats, birds, lizards, snakes, bunnies, horses, chicken, fish and so many others deserve a place under the Christmas tree, too! All of them deserve a cozy and warm place to call home, especially during Winter! Justice for Pete!

P.S.: Why, in the name of Odin's Beard, has Lee named a kitten Artic Freeze? What sort of evil, dark being possessed him to commit such hideous crime?

by Anonymousreply 488January 29, 2018 10:52 PM

Matty was the one who named the poor kitten artic freeze..

by Anonymousreply 489January 30, 2018 12:16 AM

It's the hideous lizard's fault. Lee would have probably given the cat a human name like all his other animals.

by Anonymousreply 490January 30, 2018 12:46 AM

Has anyone seen Lee like or have activity on line lately? He seems really quiet.

by Anonymousreply 491January 31, 2018 3:43 PM

I'm sure rehearsals for AiA are pretty demanding on him. The play itself is about 7 hours total. He must be working very hard. He's playing catch-up to because I think everyone else was in the play in London....

by Anonymousreply 492January 31, 2018 5:13 PM

One is not used to see him actively work over a longer period of time.

by Anonymousreply 493January 31, 2018 5:47 PM

He's just liked his princess's post.

by Anonymousreply 494January 31, 2018 8:16 PM

Foley's pants look like he's part of an 80ies SciFi B-movie.

by Anonymousreply 495January 31, 2018 9:56 PM

Omg. I'm feeling nauseous. But Matty thinks he has class. Haha

by Anonymousreply 496February 1, 2018 2:16 AM

Lee liked Lillian's post 3 hrs ago. Possibly he's days off and is in Malibu with Matt and the gang. Lee always likes pics that relate to him.

by Anonymousreply 497February 1, 2018 4:55 AM

R496 Yes, Matty thinks he is a real trendsetter but in fact Thom Browne is for the kind of people that need to try and make others believe they’re classy. People with class would never wear those clown suits. If those ugly models started debuting big red foam noses in the name of fashion art I wouldn’t be surprised in the least.

by Anonymousreply 498February 1, 2018 7:23 AM

Thom Browne's clothes remind me of this:

P.S.: "The Beverly Hillbillies"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499February 1, 2018 8:48 AM

Matty's feet are ridiculously long for his size. It's like Sideshow Bob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500February 1, 2018 2:07 PM

I wonder who's the Bart Simpson to his Sideshow Bob...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501February 1, 2018 9:10 PM

Looks like the theatre marquee for AiA was unveiled yesterday. Preview is in a few short weeks.

I doubt Lee is taking a break, in all honesty. He is the only newcomer, so I imagine he doesn’t want to be the weak link.

Speaking of, because this is technically a broadway revival - it will be eligible for Tony nominations, correct?

by Anonymousreply 502February 2, 2018 6:23 PM

Foley refollowed his ex yesterday who quickly followed back and they were liking eachothers months old posts lolol.

by Anonymousreply 503February 3, 2018 8:24 PM

So it's over now?

by Anonymousreply 504February 3, 2018 9:27 PM

Weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 505February 3, 2018 9:34 PM

R504

Nope. Now it's time for a threesome, and after a few months they'll start swinging.

by Anonymousreply 506February 3, 2018 10:44 PM

506, haha that's right.

by Anonymousreply 507February 4, 2018 1:09 AM

r503 No. They didn't like each other's old posts. Matty just liked one of NickR's old post.

by Anonymousreply 508February 4, 2018 4:48 AM

Yes they did R508. You've just said it yourself. Foley liked a recent post and one back in October. His ex liked the recent pic of foley and two from last march, one with a shirtless foley posing. I could go on

by Anonymousreply 509February 4, 2018 9:03 AM

You're right he liked many. funny that he didn't like any pics taken at the farm. lol

by Anonymousreply 510February 4, 2018 9:40 AM

They should reunite. I wonder why they even split, they were the perfect couple. Looked like twins.

by Anonymousreply 511February 4, 2018 7:07 PM

La Belle Pace is back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512February 4, 2018 7:35 PM

He looks ecstatic.

by Anonymousreply 513February 4, 2018 7:57 PM

Let's sum it up: Foley reconnected with his ex to make Pace jealous and grab his attention, because Pace has no time for him due to his obligations. Pace gives a sign of life for the first time in, what, 5 weeks? By posting a pic from Costa Rica where he was with Foley. He looks bored. Coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 514February 4, 2018 7:59 PM

It is pathetic the way these two grown ass men (Pace and Foley) behave, teenage girls have nothing on these two.

by Anonymousreply 515February 4, 2018 8:20 PM

Lee seems to be recovering from a migthy hangover, worth of a true Viking! (lol)

However, I don't believe he posted pictures on Twitter, IG and Weibo just for Foleyson or because of him. He probably did it for the fans, so that we can see he's still active on SM. I'd rather see an up-to-date selfie, but, perhaps, he doesn't want to spoil his new characterization...

And why did he add a bunny to his IG and Weibo pictures? Weird... I used Google translator and the tag from Weibo reads "I am a rabbit Meng Meng". What does "Meng Meng" mean? Does anyone know?

Anyway, be brave because tomorrow is Monday and I can see it already!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516February 4, 2018 9:33 PM

Meng Meng meas cute

by Anonymousreply 517February 4, 2018 9:59 PM

Thank you very much, [517]!!!

by Anonymousreply 518February 4, 2018 10:06 PM

I think too many people here try and read some secret hidden cipher message in his pictures when there are none.

“He posted this picture at 11:35 eastern time with a smile emoji. 1+1=2 and 3+5=8. Matt’s ex was 28 when they broke up so lee is obviously saying fuck you and smiling at their breakup!!!!1!1!!”

by Anonymousreply 519February 4, 2018 11:48 PM

519, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 520February 5, 2018 12:57 AM

Their connection's still strong. All of Matty's friends liked Pace's post.

by Anonymousreply 521February 5, 2018 1:39 AM

At first I thought Rich's a control freak in the relationship. Now I knew I'm wrong. Considering Pace can literally manage to keep Foley in line. Nothing leaks from him anymore. I hope Foley have a ball to post something Pace involved this VD.

by Anonymousreply 522February 6, 2018 1:02 PM

*nothing was leaked*

by Anonymousreply 523February 6, 2018 2:12 PM

Pace can't decide what he actually wants. He has all ranges from glass closet to Narnia, depending on his mood, apparently. Even with the same partner.

by Anonymousreply 524February 6, 2018 4:05 PM

I can't help thinking about all he's missing without Rich. Have a listen here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525February 6, 2018 6:52 PM

R525

Rich is better off without La Belle...Pace seems too flighty.

by Anonymousreply 526February 6, 2018 7:25 PM

Keen eyes, please. Was MF in Nick Rosser stories? That coat's similar the one here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527February 7, 2018 11:30 AM

*similar to*

by Anonymousreply 528February 7, 2018 11:31 AM

Nope, collar is different.

by Anonymousreply 529February 7, 2018 11:46 AM

Agree with R522.

Pace has resting bitch face in photos by himself.

by Anonymousreply 530February 7, 2018 12:17 PM

He looks miserable and waaaaaaay older than he is. He should lay off the tanning for a while.

by Anonymousreply 531February 7, 2018 5:48 PM

You know "fugly" is a portmanteau of "Foley" and "ugly".

by Anonymousreply 532February 7, 2018 6:28 PM

R531 Or, he just looks like a 38 year old man who had a fun New Years Eve.

by Anonymousreply 533February 8, 2018 12:37 AM

R533

Nah. He does look miserable and too much tanning is making his skin as leathery as Foleys skin is.

by Anonymousreply 534February 8, 2018 12:52 AM

Agreed with r534 He never looks happy only drunk or high . That's not happy.

by Anonymousreply 535February 8, 2018 1:04 AM

HAHAHA Will's customer's name is Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536February 9, 2018 1:46 AM

Let’s all wait for the post we all know is coming for the Chinese year of the dog. A picture or video of Lee with Pete pretending he is dog owner of the year. Pandering to his Chinese fans hoping like hell they don’t find out he’s gay. (Maybe just of Pete, if Matt can’t find the perfect outfit for Lee to wear that day.) Perhaps he will go the complete loser route and show a picture of Carl to really go for those extra Instagram likes and follows.

by Anonymousreply 537February 11, 2018 1:19 AM

[537] Lee may not be "Dog Owner of the Year" (you also wouldn't win this title if you had to rehearse for a play that lasts 7 1/2 hours and it's like "binge watching a series on Netflix"), but I want my Pete AND Carl insta! In fact, if they had an Instagram account (alongside their furry and feathery siblings), I would follow them!!!

The question you should be asking now is "What about the Valentine's Day post?".

by Anonymousreply 538February 11, 2018 9:32 AM

r538 for that Foley's friends will post stories of the party they attend and they'll make sure that you'll see Pace clear enough. Keep an eye on G and K ig.

by Anonymousreply 539February 11, 2018 9:59 AM

P.S.: Why most people take the Chinese for granted? I mean, they have a culture that is millennia-old (my ancestors had not emerged from Ginnungagap and the Chinese were already a thing), certainly they had (and still have) gay people back there!

by Anonymousreply 540February 11, 2018 10:00 AM

[539] Who are G and K?

by Anonymousreply 541February 11, 2018 10:01 AM

Giakuan and Kellymcdc

by Anonymousreply 542February 11, 2018 10:07 AM

[542] Thanks!!!

by Anonymousreply 543February 11, 2018 10:09 AM

I wonder if he watches "Yuri On Ice"...

Cool boy Pete is suffering from second-hand embarassment: he's looking to the other side and thinking "I don't know him. I don't know who he is. And if you say he's my human, I'll deny any tie to this giant and clumsy doofus! D-E-N-Y!!!". (lol)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544February 12, 2018 8:50 AM

[R537] & [R538] Carl may have passes, you know. After all, he was an old dog (at least Pace said so himself) and we haven't seen any pic of him for quite a long time, now. So, not to defend Pace, but the fact that he hasn't posted any new pic of Carl may not be just because he's a manipulative man who tries to post what will reach the higher "like" rate on IG or anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 545February 12, 2018 1:06 PM

* may have passed (sorry)

by Anonymousreply 546February 12, 2018 1:07 PM

He just tweeted that he just moved into the Neil Simon. Is he staying at the theater?

by Anonymousreply 547February 12, 2018 2:16 PM

[545] Yes, Carl is a senior dog (12+ years old, I guess), but I want to believe that he lives with his grandparents in Houston. And I don't believe Lee is manipulative (at least, not more manipulative than anyone who uses SM these days); he just tries to mantain the little privacy he still has.

[547] I guess, they were rehearsing at a diffent theater while Neil Simon was prepared. Now, they have "moved" to the place the play will actually be performed. But, I'm not sure of this info.

by Anonymousreply 548February 12, 2018 7:40 PM

r548 Thank you. That's I just saw Andrew Garfield's and Denise Gough's dressing room from the designer's ig. Really want to see what Lee's look like.

by Anonymousreply 549February 12, 2018 11:51 PM

Matty freezes the lakes with his presence and Pace must dance on it.

by Anonymousreply 550February 13, 2018 1:31 PM

Despite his friends showing their valentines in ig posts and stories, poor Matty couldn't show his at all.

by Anonymousreply 551February 15, 2018 4:18 AM

How old are you R550 R551? His name is not Matty. It's Matthew, so stop acting like an angry little queen.

by Anonymousreply 552February 15, 2018 9:26 AM

Poor Matty it must be frustrating.

by Anonymousreply 553February 15, 2018 1:19 PM

lee pace is a national treasure and

whomever gets to suk his tits cock and asshole is very special....

he is the epitome of hot, brilliant and fun...

may we all some day be so lucky as to suk on his divne asshole.

by Anonymousreply 554February 15, 2018 1:33 PM

R553

I amz not Matthew you disgruntled little Queen.

by Anonymousreply 555February 15, 2018 9:21 PM

/am

by Anonymousreply 556February 15, 2018 9:23 PM

Well LP updated a photo with him and pete and finally tagged some friends of Matty. The end is near people

by Anonymousreply 557February 16, 2018 2:09 PM

Wondered when he'd start plugging foleys friends. Thats essentially his purpose here. Well done to whoever predicted he'd avoid Valentines day and post a chinese ny pic with pete.

by Anonymousreply 558February 16, 2018 3:55 PM

Appears like a professional fashion shoot. It won't take too long until he'll officially present some ugly Thom Browne crap.

by Anonymousreply 559February 16, 2018 6:00 PM

What surprises me is the fact he still cares about Pete, he dropped Carl as soon as he got old.

by Anonymousreply 560February 16, 2018 6:10 PM

He had Pete for roughly one and a half year now, and the dog is about 3-4 years old, so he'll keep him until either he himself or Foley have enough of him.

by Anonymousreply 561February 16, 2018 6:15 PM

Maybe he'll have enough of Foley before that.

by Anonymousreply 562February 16, 2018 7:16 PM

Many of his stans are already fed up with Foley. I'm fascinated how he spoiled it within weeks. Paces stans welcomed every man he had in his life, except for the ones generally denying his gayness. None of them was rejected by them as much as Foley.

by Anonymousreply 563February 16, 2018 7:31 PM

It must be hard for Matt to know that most Lee fans love Pete, Carl, Freddie, Artic Freeze and even the unnamed rooster and chickens more than they'll ever like him!

by Anonymousreply 564February 16, 2018 7:38 PM

It's his own fault though. His attitude was miserable and narcissistic.

by Anonymousreply 565February 16, 2018 7:41 PM

Foley is too busy to care about Pace's stans, TBH.

by Anonymousreply 566February 16, 2018 7:53 PM

Funny how none of the stans welcomed Alicia. Too female for gay stans and too average looking for others. Though I don't think he cares about anyone's opinion as he shouldn't really.

by Anonymousreply 567February 16, 2018 7:56 PM

R566 No one would care about their boyfriend's stans for real, it's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 568February 16, 2018 8:02 PM

Pace's stans thought Foley'd drag Pace out of the closet but it turned out Pace dragged Foley back into the closet.

by Anonymousreply 569February 17, 2018 5:57 AM

[568] Not giving a fu** about your boyfriend's fans is the healthy behavior, but is Matt so balanced? He seems to crave public acceptance and admiration.

[569] Which closet? Matt doesn't have one anymore: the termites have destroyed it a long time ago. (lol)

by Anonymousreply 570February 17, 2018 9:24 AM

R567 Pace never seriously care for Alicia anyways. He just used her as a rebound.

by Anonymousreply 571February 17, 2018 10:15 AM

r570 Pace closet . They're in Pace closet now. He didn'tr dare to post anything relate to Pace unlike at first they met.

by Anonymousreply 572February 17, 2018 10:43 AM

i long to see garfield getting pounded by lee......

by Anonymousreply 573February 17, 2018 11:01 AM

R570 I dunno, he landed a fucking movie star, a guy 1000x times hotter than most of us will ever have a chance to be with. Is that not enough to feel confident?

by Anonymousreply 574February 17, 2018 11:25 AM

he landed matt bomer?

by Anonymousreply 575February 17, 2018 12:38 PM

[572] People always say Lee's closet is made of glass, so hiding inside it is an exercise in futility. Besides, Matt's posts are so awful (always trying to look artsy and fashionable, i.e., pretentious) that the less he posts about them the better.

[574] If one has low self-steem, one could be dating Adonis and still feel miserable and wish for applause and recognition.

by Anonymousreply 576February 17, 2018 4:47 PM

R576

I seriously doubt Foley has self esteem issues. If anything, I'd say he thinks very highly of himself and what he does for a living.

by Anonymousreply 577February 17, 2018 5:06 PM

[577] IMHO, showing off how "cool" your job is or how amazing you seem to be is just another way to say "Hey, look at me! I'm not the loser you think I am (read 'I think I am')!" Really cool people are low-profile and don't rub their achievements in other people's faces. Again, this is just MY opinion, I'm not a psychologist nor do I have knowledge in the field.

by Anonymousreply 578February 17, 2018 5:36 PM

578, I agree with you. He's always showing his incredible (?) Body. Imo he has narcissistic tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 579February 17, 2018 6:07 PM

I'd say he's narcissistic and obviously craving for any attention he can get.

by Anonymousreply 580February 17, 2018 6:15 PM

Foley's body is ALWAYS to be referred to as "his anorexic little body" on these threads.

by Anonymousreply 581February 18, 2018 12:58 PM

Yes I agree with Lagertha above R576 & R578 that Matty‘s posts are hopeless and pretentious af. He craves attention all the time & that is the reason why he always posts a story just after Pace posts anything on Instagram. He wants to see how many people rush to see what he posts. People hope to see some glimpse of adonis Pace and instead they have “divine” Matty’s fake abs and fake pecks. That is his body on toothpick legs.

by Anonymousreply 582February 18, 2018 3:46 PM

I still wonder how Pace can find ANYTHING attractive on this pretentious weirdo. His taste in men wasn't THAT bad in the past.

by Anonymousreply 583February 18, 2018 4:01 PM

R583

Well Foley is younger and perhaps Pace is trying to be more in control in this relationship. Plus, I am sure Foley kiss Pace's ass all the time. Pace needs somebody who strokes his ego constantly.

by Anonymousreply 584February 18, 2018 4:42 PM

Did anyone see the interview LP did for AiA. He mentioned how he read it at school and that he knew people like his character growing up in Texas. Just like he could related to the Normal Heart because he lives in the area where it is set. Not a word in either case about relating to it as a gay.

I will be happy to be proven wrong if he is more open in further PR, but for now, nope, not out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 21, 2018 4:44 AM

[585] Points to ponder:

a) He said and I quote "I love this character. I find him really enigmatic and very complicated. I feel like I know this guy.". I believe he perceives himself as someone opposite to Joe, that is, he believes that he's very open, but he forgets that, to the public, his a closet case. However, deep down, he knows he's closer to Joe, instead of being closer to Prior or Louis. Lee himself is "really enigmatic and very complicated".

b) It was a short interview. The journalist said in the comments of her Twitter message that she didn't meet him personally, so, it was either a phone interview or video-conference. It would be rather unusual if he had said "I relate to 'Angels in America' because I'm gay, too!" under such circumstances.

P.S.: IMHO, if he's to make a public announcement regarding his sexuality (gay, bi, bi-curious, whatever), it'll be after the play runs its course, in order to keep character and actor well apart. Pretty much like Garfield.

by Anonymousreply 586February 21, 2018 10:18 AM

correction [586] "...his is a closet case"

by Anonymousreply 587February 21, 2018 10:21 AM

Bullshit. Just say it and be done with it. If it really is no big deal for him and only his closeted previous partner did hold him back. And please no one tell me he is respecting his current partners privacy.

by Anonymousreply 588February 21, 2018 10:55 AM

R588 Ditto.

by Anonymousreply 589February 21, 2018 11:14 AM

I don't understand why you all need Pace to publicly claim that he's gay: you're all sure he is, anyway, so it wouldn't change anything, would it? Maybe he just feels like he doesn't need to say anything, since his past/present relationships speak for themselves (and his sexuality is no one's business except his, really).

by Anonymousreply 590February 21, 2018 12:37 PM

That is why straight people never mention that they are straight, that they are married and with whom they are. Because it is nobody’s business and distracts from their work. Yeah.

by Anonymousreply 591February 21, 2018 3:20 PM

R588 - Lee is a grown man. He doesn't need anyone to "hold him back". He can make up his own mind. He obviously chooses to remain in the closet.

Both Lee and Richard are in the closet until they "come out" via announcement or interview.

Just because stalkers on this thread and some other rabid fans know that both men are gay doesn't mean they're "out".

Is that so bloody difficult to understand?

by Anonymousreply 592February 21, 2018 3:24 PM

R591 Yes, straight people often don't talk at all about their sexuality and their partners. Because they don't feel the need to make it a subject of public conversation. Gay people know their sexuality will be talked about endlessly if they come out, much more so than if they were straight. It is not something to look forward to if you prefer to keep things low key.

I think LP is bisexual, though. With a preference for men, obviously, but not actually gay. It makes the coming out business more complicated because you are going to be under scrutiny and critique from both straight and gay groups. Don't say it isn't so. Even here it's obvious.

by Anonymousreply 593February 21, 2018 4:40 PM

Why does he have to come out, though?

by Anonymousreply 594February 21, 2018 5:35 PM

Pace isn't bi. He's rather homoflexible.

by Anonymousreply 595February 21, 2018 5:36 PM

What does homoflexible even mean?

by Anonymousreply 596February 21, 2018 6:02 PM

He doesn’t need to come forward and make some formal announcement about his sexuality. Of course not. That is his personal choice. But he is obligated to not deceive ‘the masses’ so to speak. He could just be standing next to Matty during photos and signings and let the public see he is with a man. Introduce him as his boyfriend. His loyal and intense following of females should be able to see the real person they admire so much. He misleads them all in pretending to them he is straight because he’s a fucking coward. He’s afraid of losing them. He believes if they find out he’s bi and enjoys a good dicking that they may not want to follow him anymore. He’s wrong. He may lose a few but he would gain more and his fan following would pretty much stay the same. But he’s too pussy and coward to be himself. He absorbs the personality traits of those currently around him. He won’t come out of his pathetic glass closet for the public because 1. He’s a huge coward with a little pussy 2. Matt and his ‘anorexic little body’ isn’t worth it 3. He sees the public as too far beneath him to be real with 4. He’s not proud of getting ass pounded and his delicate ego couldn’t take the criticism. That is only for other gay people to face from the public, not him.

by Anonymousreply 597February 21, 2018 6:07 PM

Why should Pace feel close to his character anyway? His character is a man who has been suppressing his sexuality for his whole life while suffering an unhappy marriage. Doesn't sound familiar.

by Anonymousreply 598February 21, 2018 6:08 PM

R597 He doesn't deceive anyone. Did he ever claim being straight? Has he ever employed a beard? The only things he ever said that can be seen as describing his own love life were the bits about having a girlfriend in high school and believing in fluid sexuality and being attracted to a person and not their gender. None of them were proven as lies and the second one is more of a general statement anyway.

He is under no obligation to show off his partners or fuck buddies to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 599February 21, 2018 6:16 PM

[590] [592] [593] [599] Your opinions reflect my own.

P.S.: We'll need another thread. I can't open one.

by Anonymousreply 600February 21, 2018 6:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!