Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Hartley Hooligans!

Narcissistic attention whore frau gives birth to two poor girls who make Terri Shiavo look like Babe Paley, and she blogs about them with that special brand of cheerful obliviousness that only a mommyblogger can master so artfully! You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll question the existence of a merciful God--give it up for THE HARTLEYS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154April 23, 2019 6:59 AM

Holy. Shit.

As per usual with these nutbar mommy bloggers, the normie kid gets totally ignored. Poor kid. And the husband.

Obviously she gets a big charge out of being a SuperMom and just HAD to try to bring another life into that fucking mess. I bet she was thrilled to be “blessed” with another “special” baby.

Accidental Munchhausen’s-by-proxy.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2018 3:35 AM

Dear lord in heaven!

OP, are you really so heartless that you'll gawk at these precious girls and never lift a finger notify Teresa Giudice that two of her frozen embryos were stolen and brought to life by a gang of hooligans!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2018 3:35 AM

Did you read the bit about how the younger one clutches a rubber chicken all day and they named the chicken Feta because that's what the girl's hands smell like?

Also, Mommy blogger is giving Diane Arbus a run for her money:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2018 3:40 AM

“About Me: GWEN

I am a real-life, damn near Snow f*cking White (super pale AND gifted at dwarf wrangling)...”

DWARF WRANGLING?!

I am dying. This woman is beyond.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2018 3:42 AM

Thank you, OP.

I can’t send this to my sister because it’s too late at night, but she’s gonna love this, too.

by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2018 3:43 AM

Why is the tiny little lass at R3 luxuriating in a sea of mealworms?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2018 3:45 AM

The link doesn't work (when you don't click on it).

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2018 3:45 AM

[quote]Lola does have microcephaly, dwarfism, reflux (her deadliest weapon ~ our girl can projectile vomit with the best of 'em, topping out at 12 ft. in distance! Based on size, that would be like an average sized adult vomiting approximately 35 ft. in distance?! Our girl's got skillz, yo.)

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2018 3:47 AM

kiwifarms has an extensive thread on them. the mother is a sick fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2018 3:48 AM

Diane Arbus you say, r3?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2018 3:56 AM

Lola, you in danger, gurrrl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2018 4:00 AM

So those poor girls don't feel anything but pain?

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2018 4:06 AM

She's treating them like family pets! Grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 13January 7, 2018 4:07 AM

I think she's kind of funny "I am a real-life, damn near Snow f*cking White (super pale AND gifted at dwarf wrangling) from the Midwest who blogs semi-regularly about everything from my kids’ antics to my husband’s sketchy facial hair to me shitting myself." But I would not bring children like that into this world. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 14January 7, 2018 4:08 AM

Do the girls talk or move? They seem vegetable like. Do they have personalities?

by Anonymousreply 15January 7, 2018 4:15 AM

R9, thanks for that link. I was expecting a bunch of heartless fuckery, but there are insightful and compassionate commenters.

by Anonymousreply 16January 7, 2018 4:16 AM

GROSS

by Anonymousreply 17January 7, 2018 4:20 AM

Doesn't the older girl look a little like Lady Gaga?

by Anonymousreply 18January 7, 2018 4:21 AM

"They're barely sentient vaguely human-shaped meatloafs. "

Very inciteful and compassionate commentators.

by Anonymousreply 19January 7, 2018 4:22 AM

It's "meatLOAVES"!

by Anonymousreply 20January 7, 2018 4:24 AM

Hence the quotation marks.

by Anonymousreply 21January 7, 2018 4:29 AM

Is this how they entertain themselves? It’s a group effort.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 7, 2018 4:37 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 7, 2018 4:39 AM

What in the actual fuck is this

by Anonymousreply 24January 7, 2018 4:42 AM

Did Mom get the Zika virus? Twice?

by Anonymousreply 25January 7, 2018 5:09 AM

They’re 15 and 10 years old?

by Anonymousreply 26January 7, 2018 5:41 AM

Nope. I’m not making fun of this. What if this happened to you? What if you were born with this? How would you even begin to prepare for their future for when you’re dead and gone? How are they going to survive without parents?

by Anonymousreply 27January 7, 2018 6:34 AM

Let me get this straight: They had TWO of them? They didn't adopt or anything like that?

by Anonymousreply 28January 7, 2018 6:51 AM

Yep, they had a normal kid, then one of these vege ones and then decided to have ANOTHER one, despite the chance it would happen again.

Basically, these kids have enough brain function to move their arms and heads around a bit, poop and vomit and one of them seems to be able to eat a little on it's own, but other than that they cannot see, speak, hear, show emotion and probably don't even have consciousness as we know it.

The normal kid is shunted aside while the veges are put all over instagram in fancy dress in an effort to garner attention from the mother. At least they are not aware of it, but meanwhile the normal one has no attention.

by Anonymousreply 29January 7, 2018 9:13 AM

I can't even read this thread. I am very sorry, but those children disgust me. I wouldn't want to see them injured, but I don't want to look at them.

by Anonymousreply 30January 7, 2018 9:36 AM

But what options did they have? If you read the mom’s blog, she said her sonograms were fine and the doctors never saw anything unusual during her visits. She thought she was having a healthy baby. It wasn’t until the eldest daughter was born did they realize something was wrong. She can’t have the baby put down.

Now with the second daughter, they had choices. They knew there was a chance for this to happen again, but the way she explained it, she said her physicians said it would be extremely rare this would happen to their third child. Yet it did happen again. Though, with this kid she found out 5 or 6 months into the pregnancy.

Can you abort a 5 month old fetus?

I agree this just seems like a munchausen by proxy fantasy to a certain type of mother, but really what can you do? What options does she have, she can’t get rid of them.

by Anonymousreply 31January 7, 2018 10:00 AM

Don't they have short life expectancies? (Which might actually be a mercy...)

(sorry, but misformed people scare me on a visceral level. I don't know where that feeling comes from. a missing limb I could handle...but no further.)

by Anonymousreply 32January 7, 2018 10:04 AM

She could have just let nature take it's course and not done things like insert feeding tubes. I read that the doctors recommend she put a DNR in place, but she chose not to.

Against medical requests, she has refused to give them MRIs, presumably she does not want to know how little brain tissue they have because then she couldn't fantasise that they are conscious and respond to her efforts. She has also not allowed the drs to perform genetic tests on the "children" - tests that would help future creatures like these two and their parents.

It's sad because although it does not affect the two beings because they are unaware of everything around them, her choices are affecting her other child who is probably completely fucked up as a result of her behaviour. She wrote on her blog about how he used to word 'retard' and then posted photos of a two page letter she made him write apologising and essentially saying he was a worthless piece of shit.

I read the letter somewhere on the kiwifarms thread mentioned above, but don't feel like going back over so many posts to find it. It was awful.

by Anonymousreply 33January 7, 2018 10:13 AM

Found it. Part 1 ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 7, 2018 10:19 AM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 7, 2018 10:20 AM

How can she call them “Hooligans”? They don’t DO anything.

It’s irrational and unhealthy, how angry I am at this woman. Mostly because of her eldest. I want to rescue him from that horror show.

And the husband must be in some kind of hell. At least Cal can leave. Imagine being trapped with that crazy woman and those children? If you try to divorce, you’re the bad guy abandoning your wife and profoundly disabled children. Whoa.

by Anonymousreply 36January 7, 2018 10:55 AM

Apparently, they want another one.

by Anonymousreply 37January 7, 2018 10:58 AM

r38, WHAAAAT?!

She’s one of those people, like those deaf activists, who refuse to get cochlear implants and only want to procreate with other deaf people. They go past acceptance of a disability to an extreme place where they deliberately CREATE it or make it worse. Yes, most of us are trying to eliminate birth defects. If it happens, let’s be humane and supportive, but let’s not make more problems.

That’s pathokogical.

by Anonymousreply 38January 7, 2018 11:13 AM

You can abort at 6 months when tests find these types of conditions. I know someone who was strongly advised by her doc and she and her husband decided that aborting was only humane course. I also knew someone who found out at the delivery and was advised that it would be nice he right thing to let nature take its course and not use feeding tubes etc bc the infant had no brain activity. She took the doctors advice and thankfully so bc she would not have been able to send her oldest child to college or afford to give him nice things had she attempted to keep s vegetable alive. This woman's narcissism and attention whoring without concern for her healthy child disgusts me.

by Anonymousreply 39January 7, 2018 11:15 AM

[quote] Can you abort a 5 month old fetus?

Yes, absolutely. Many fetuses have severe defects that are only spotted at 4-7 months along, and the smart parents do the right thing and abort.

That's why, in first world countries, there are so few children with Down Syndrome nowadays.

by Anonymousreply 40January 7, 2018 11:32 AM

Ugh, those poor creatures. That's not a life worth living by any stretch of the imagination.

by Anonymousreply 41January 7, 2018 11:32 AM

The woman is so in love with the sound of her own voice.

by Anonymousreply 42January 7, 2018 11:41 AM

Abortion is far more merciful than birthing miscreants. Ancient cultures put these lost causes out on the riverbank to pass away. They're not human. Humanoid maybe.

God forbid they outlive the parents, the normal child will never be free to be free!

by Anonymousreply 43January 7, 2018 11:55 AM

The normal child needs to run. Fast and far as soon as he can.

by Anonymousreply 44January 7, 2018 12:14 PM

Holy shit. I felt bad and then. . . I saw. . . this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 7, 2018 12:21 PM

Gwen writes: “... I toyed with posting a picture showing how bad her chicken pox were, but it doesn't feel right. For some reason, I feel the need to protect my girl by not sharing pictures of some of her darkest days....”

by Anonymousreply 46January 7, 2018 12:44 PM

Why does it need a new nipple every single day? Don't they usually last for a month or so of feedings?

by Anonymousreply 47January 7, 2018 12:55 PM

R47 Yes, they last quite a bit. It takes a polluting psychopath to throw them away after a day of use.

by Anonymousreply 48January 7, 2018 1:07 PM

R46, she’s such a cunt. She writes about them shitting themselves with great relish (and lots of ALL CAPS).

They have a chicken pox vaccination now, how did the child get chicken pox? Don’t tell me she’s an anti-vaxxer on top of everything else.

So-called mommy bloggers are some of the worst people on earth.

by Anonymousreply 49January 7, 2018 1:09 PM

R47, that is a very good question.

It needs a new nipple because Mommy needs to know people are paying attention to her.

But yes, those nipples last a long time. I suppose it doesn’t matter to most parents because you only use them for a year at most. This girl will “need” them for her lifetime because she’s not going to get the feeding tube she needs and certainly won’t develop chewing skills.

by Anonymousreply 50January 7, 2018 1:14 PM

Some random woman with very basic children.

(ta-da!)

by Anonymousreply 51January 7, 2018 1:15 PM

50 replies and not a mention of the husband and/or his possible homosexuality?

DL is slipping.

by Anonymousreply 52January 7, 2018 1:15 PM

R49 Perhaps their immune system doesn't work as it's supposed to? Wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 53January 7, 2018 1:16 PM

R49, I don’t know for sure, but she talks about them being extremely sensitive to any medications. Seems to be into “natural” healing. She basically eschews modern medicine and interventions. Whatever anyone suggests, she brushes off. Someone suggested a sleep study because one of the girls was having issues and there were a million excuses why she wouldn’t allow one. Same with feeding/G tubes. You know, so the kids could receive nutrition directly into their stomachs. Nope. Refuses MRIs and brain scans.

by Anonymousreply 54January 7, 2018 1:23 PM

Are the kids in pain?

by Anonymousreply 55January 7, 2018 1:23 PM

My guess is that nipples do last a long time that is with infants that don't have teeth. I have to imagine 10 year old kids have lots of large teeth and chewing skills.

by Anonymousreply 56January 7, 2018 1:28 PM

R54 A sleep study on a vegetable. What a great use of money and time.

R56 No, they last even with chewing. I was drinking juice from the bottle until I was seven and I remember chewing on that fucker for months and it still wouldn't yield.

[quote]She writes about them shitting themselves with great relish (and lots of ALL CAPS).

In other words, like one writes about an exotic pet. They really are just a vehicle to get her the attention she craves. And she's the queen of mommy bloggers because these two will never grow up so she can be a mommy blogger for decades to come.

I bet she's not above exposing this thread on her blog and screaming prosecution either. And I bet the intimation that her husband is a homo hurt her the most.

by Anonymousreply 57January 7, 2018 1:34 PM

R55, we don’t really know. The mother refuses to let them have MRI’s.

They do have constant seizures. I don’t know if that is painful.

They must be uncomfortable most of the time, if they’re capable of feeling registering that. They have no body fat, so being on any kind of hard surface would be uncomfortable. One of them is incapable of sweating so they have to monitor her body temp constantly.

And think about how many times you have a headache or sore throat or toothache or a tag irritating the back of your neck. Just everyday things that a child can tell you about. They can’t.

by Anonymousreply 58January 7, 2018 1:35 PM

[quote]They do have constant seizures.

[quote]One of them is incapable of sweating

Jesus. Christ! What an absolute hell for everyone involved.

by Anonymousreply 59January 7, 2018 1:40 PM

I’d fuck Scott

by Anonymousreply 60January 7, 2018 2:24 PM

If this woman was really the saint she makes herself out to be, she’s close down all her social media accounts and let all three of her children live in peace.

Instead, she’s turned their lives into a social media freak show.

I HATE narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 61January 7, 2018 2:26 PM

[quote]But what options did they have? If you read the mom’s blog, she said her sonograms were fine and the doctors never saw anything unusual during her visits. She thought she was having a healthy baby. It wasn’t until the eldest daughter was born did they realize something was wrong. She can’t have the baby put down.

Yeah, I read that on the blog as well. Horrible situation all around.

[quote]She has also not allowed the drs to perform genetic tests on the "children" - tests that would help future creatures like these two and their parents.

She did though later, I thought. That's how she found out how it all occurred in the first place--both she and her husband are carriers--and I thought she was going to have her son tested as well to see if he carried the gene.

by Anonymousreply 62January 7, 2018 2:38 PM

Knitting needle

by Anonymousreply 63January 7, 2018 3:10 PM

So the Hartleys live in Kansas? The brother of an acquaintance of mine had a microencephalopathic daughter (she mercifully died at age 5 or so) after having two normal kids. They live in Wichita.

What's in the fucking water in Kansas?

by Anonymousreply 64January 7, 2018 5:29 PM

Wouldn't surprise me if it were something in the water, considering that they've cut every cent of public spending to the bone.

by Anonymousreply 65January 7, 2018 6:01 PM

Oh, and I should have mentioned in the OP: These aren't babies. Claire is 16! And Lola is 11!

This is from roughly six years ago, when Gwen was convinced her little darling farted as a means of communication. Their health has actually REGRESSED since then (and will keep regressing), so God knows what they function like now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 7, 2018 6:15 PM

Young Claire is now 16 and fully nonfunctioning. It's a good thing she doesn't live in Florida—she could get her driver's license with no problem.

Okay, now that that's out of the way…

I was chatting a while back with my neighbor, who's a veterinarian. I asked her a question I'd always wondered about: why is it that you never see mentally retarded or seriously physically deformed dogs and cats? Surely, there must be a canine or feline form of Down syndrome or other obvious mental defect, yet you never see animals wandering around looking dazed or acting all retarded.

The answer surprised the hell out of me, but it makes perfect sense: animal mothers apparently know immediately when their offspring are defective, [italic]so they kill them at birth.[/italic] Being "civilized," humans, of course, would never take the natural, instinctive approach, so we try to prolong the life of these poor children, no matter how cruel it is to do so.

So much for "humane."

by Anonymousreply 67January 7, 2018 7:14 PM

r66, Omigod, I take it back. She's not funny. She's in love with toilet humor. She's obsessed with shitting and farting. She has the humor of a 3rd grader.

Whoever said it upthread got it right. She is projecting all these characteristics and emotions onto these creatures that they are incapable of having. If she saw them for what they really are, she would have opted to let them die a natural death instead of doing whatever she can to prolong their lives.

I wonder how devoted and passionate she would be if the state wasn't paying for it all.

by Anonymousreply 68January 7, 2018 7:44 PM

r60 Thank you for saying it. I thought I might be crazy. He would have to take about 10 showers, and no way would I swallow that demonic sperm he apparently carries, but Scott is cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 69January 7, 2018 8:12 PM

I put this woman on the same level as those who buy those life-like Reborn baby dolls. Those adult doll owners get to dress up a little thing in cute outfits and wash it and feed it and cuddle it. It will never grow up and they will always have their little bambino to coo over. The only downside for this Hartley chick is that her kids ain't that cute.

I read through a couple of her posts (the one about one kid shitting in the car) and I want to punch her. She THINKS she's so funny and hip and together. The blog is abysmal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 7, 2018 8:31 PM

A “yo” in every post

[quote]we homegirls KNOW it's closer than what dudes share. It's SPECIAL, yo.

[quote]Flashing gang signs even amidst sleep... that's my girl. :) WSD (West Siiiiiiiiiiide Dwarves), yo.

[quote]Nighttime sleeplessness BLOWS, yo. And when Mama ain't happy, ain't NO ONE happy, so we're hoping you can get your shit together real soon. Love,. Mom

[quote]Our girl's got skillz, yo.

[quote]Scott, Cal, Claire & Lola (& my crazy, goofy, awesome, possibly homosexual dogs, Romeo & Cash) are my world, yo.

[quote]My girl's got good aim, yo. Cleavage & crotch, babyyyyy!

[quote]In a semi-hunched over shitting position (for speed, yo. Kind of like milking your own belly to help you go faster?! Should have hit up The Shit Whisperer instead!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 7, 2018 8:34 PM

Shes fucking insane. That poor husband and little boy.

by Anonymousreply 72January 7, 2018 8:46 PM

How old is the son? Can you imagine when that poor kid tries to start dating and has to have his bf/gf meet his family? Christ, I'd be suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 73January 7, 2018 8:50 PM

What’s the story on the husband?

by Anonymousreply 74January 7, 2018 9:17 PM

R70 I'd rank the Reborn doll owners a lot higher than this woman. The doll owners are creepy, but they have found a way to fill an emotional void without hurting anybody or using taxpayer funding to pay for their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 75January 7, 2018 9:18 PM

I can only assume that she knows these two might not be around much longer, so she will need another one to keep getting backpats over what an amazing mum she is.

Imagine her heartbreak if the next one turns out normal!!

by Anonymousreply 76January 7, 2018 9:33 PM

Needs more pics of Scott

by Anonymousreply 77January 7, 2018 9:50 PM

Dear GOD ALMIGHTY. If you think the first, ahem, "communication" Claire gives is bad, wait until the end! What is wrong with this bitch, putting it on youtube?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 7, 2018 9:56 PM

For you, r77

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79January 7, 2018 9:58 PM

I’d still do him

by Anonymousreply 80January 7, 2018 10:09 PM

[quote]Can you imagine when that poor kid tries to start dating and has to have his bf/gf meet his family? Christ, I'd be suicidal.

This has already happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 7, 2018 10:30 PM

R81, his date was a good sport. I hope that kid has a few moments of happiness. Sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 82January 7, 2018 10:36 PM

What fun!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 7, 2018 10:53 PM

R78, that is horrific. I know they don’t have emotions, per se, but let those children have some dignity.

Twisted bitch.

by Anonymousreply 84January 7, 2018 10:53 PM

She seems to be his steady GF. They have other pictures together. Girl is a saint.

by Anonymousreply 85January 7, 2018 10:54 PM

Lucky girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 7, 2018 10:58 PM

R86, I wasn’t going to say it, but now that you’ve gone and done it, posting that photo...

by Anonymousreply 87January 8, 2018 2:55 AM

R86's pic just really turns me on! I feel so filthy.

by Anonymousreply 88January 8, 2018 3:00 AM

In addition to nipples, have mommy’s fans been sending her tattoo equipment and Rohypnol?

[quote]My family will always be over my heart and in my heart. Claire and Lola are represented with their initials and actual heartbeats off of an EKG. The infinity symbol has dual meanings. It represents my parents, because it is their symbol of love and my Dad's business, along with a representation of my endless love for my family. Without a doubt, I will always love my family and I wouldn't change anything if I could do it all again.❤️#inked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 8, 2018 3:43 AM

Have to agree with r75.

by Anonymousreply 90January 8, 2018 3:45 AM

R89, thanks for that. I’ve been feeling so sad for Cal, but he seems to have Stockholm Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 91January 8, 2018 5:47 PM

Cal only edited it, r91. The original copy read...

[quote]My fam bam will always 4 realz be over my heart and all up in this beotch. MC Potato and DJ Fart-Knocker are represented (REPREZENT, YO!!!!) with their initials and actual HeartBeatz by Dr. Dre off of an EKGizzle. The funky-fresh infinity symbol has dual meanings, yo. It represents my 'rents because it is their symbol of love and Pa Scizzle's — homie be a dime-magnet, yo! — business slangin' rocks, along with a representation of my bangin' love for my fam, yo. Word, I will always love my fizzam and I wouldn't change anything for all the scrilla in the world. No diggity..❤️#inked

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 8, 2018 7:48 PM

R92, you’re funny but the mother really does talk like that!

by Anonymousreply 93January 8, 2018 8:01 PM

R25... Quite right, they do indeed resemble Zika babies w/the microcephalic skulls. 3 wds: Birth Control & Terminations

by Anonymousreply 94January 8, 2018 10:23 PM

Scott and his son are hot!

by Anonymousreply 95January 8, 2018 10:37 PM

On the blog, does Scott or his son present hole?

by Anonymousreply 96January 8, 2018 11:45 PM

Hahaha, I guess the Hartley's found this thread and f&fed the hell out of it.

I'm sure Gwen will write a post about how the two meat puppets discussed it and clicked F&F repeatedly using different devices, because they are SUCH REBEL TEENS who love using their iphones.

by Anonymousreply 97January 10, 2018 2:09 AM

This so totally creeps me the fuck out ! They are like living throw pillows ! With eyes ! Eeeeekkkkk!!!

by Anonymousreply 98January 10, 2018 2:48 AM

r97 Oh, is it grayed out? I'm set to asbestos eyeballs so I didn't know.

Well, nice going, GWEN! You could have been a DL celebrity among the likes of the SixInTheCity frau and the other infamous Gwen/Gwyn with wall-eyed children--but go ahead and have it your way!

And I would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for those pretzeling kids!

by Anonymousreply 99January 10, 2018 2:50 AM

There should be a law against this kind of exploitation.

by Anonymousreply 100January 10, 2018 2:51 AM

I used to be set on asbestoseyeballs, but I like to see which good threads are in the process of being censored so I can swoop in and W&W them to keep them alive.

by Anonymousreply 101January 10, 2018 3:33 AM

Helllo, R97?

This is God. I've read what you've written and I'm very disappointed in you..

by Anonymousreply 102January 10, 2018 4:40 AM

Contrary to the assertions above, the gop has made it nearly impossible to get a late term abortion anywhere in the country, they have widened the definition of 'late term' to mean anything past 20 wks, there are no allowances made for the health of the mother -- unless presenting in an ER with an immediate life or death outcome and, even then, depending on the state, the fetus may be given priority over the woman.

That said, I highly doubt this woman considered abortion with the first cauliflower, but I wouldn't be surprised if she and her husband investigated it for the second one and gave up realizing it was going to cost 50k and require two trips to Colorado to get it done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 10, 2018 6:11 AM

State By State abortion restrictions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104January 10, 2018 6:14 AM

Looks like they're ALL dead inside:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 11, 2018 7:08 AM

HOw do they know that the girl in R105s photo needs glasses when she can't verbalize and is uncommunicative? How would she take the sight test?

by Anonymousreply 106January 11, 2018 8:26 AM

Because it's part of her whole hipster aesthetic, yo!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107January 11, 2018 8:40 AM

There's a vision screener that can be used from three feet away. With these two, I imagine it took a lot of adjusting to capture both eyes satisfactorily but the other option would be forms of retinoscopy which would require focusing on a toy or parent's face.

No doubt it had more to do with getting pictures and content for a "Wurd! Muh girlz be lookin' slammin' in they blinged-out nizzew speX, yo!" post than with correcting their vision.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 11, 2018 9:04 AM

I learn so damn much on the DL. Thanks R108.

by Anonymousreply 109January 11, 2018 12:10 PM

"Three feet away" without any context sounds weird, yo. Retinoscopy involves dilation and shining a light in the patient's eyes, something that tends to cause meltdowns in kids with neurological problems. It's a lot easier on all involved to stand back and point a scanner, especially in a case like this where pinpointing the perfect refraction isn't going to be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 110January 11, 2018 10:46 PM

Hideous mother.

by Anonymousreply 111January 12, 2018 1:53 PM

I feel guilty if the family found this because I don't think they're horrible people. I just think she shouldn't have a blog about her kids who will never be able to give consent or understand what's going on. The whole blog seems like an elaborate way to distract herself. Think of it this way: if it was somehow possible to make them realize what was going on, does anyone think they would like the way they're shown on the blog? I don't think they would. A lot of the dark humor is because the whole thing is very depressing.

by Anonymousreply 112January 12, 2018 4:49 PM

The real horror lies in their selfishness. Consenting to a brain MRI or any other testing probably won't benefit the hooligans in any meaningful way, but some of their myriad conditions (the ones she has chosen to disclose, at least) are extremely rare.

There aren't many living subjects available to study and something as simple as a blood draw would be a great help to the researchers and, added to the paltry database currently available, could potentially play a part in a new treatment or at the very least, better screening. I have no doubt that this has been explained to them multiple times.

But why worry about little things like that when there's a freak show to put on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 12, 2018 7:11 PM

The mom’s “resources” page is chock full of hucksterism. Essential oils and homeopathic stuff.

by Anonymousreply 114January 15, 2018 3:05 PM

My God...that ninja video is horrible! And the laughter. No shame.

by Anonymousreply 115January 15, 2018 3:08 PM

Any more on the meatloaves with eyes?

by Anonymousreply 116January 19, 2018 12:29 AM

Just chillin', yo!

by Anonymousreply 117January 19, 2018 12:30 AM

In the unlikely event the normal one finds someone willing to marry into that mess, the bride is in for an unpleasant surprise on the wedding day..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118January 19, 2018 2:20 AM

I'm just going to leave this here .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119January 19, 2018 9:23 AM

What a beautiful doll. Where can I buy one?

by Anonymousreply 120January 19, 2018 9:42 AM

I find the whole story incredibly sad on so many levels.I wonder how much has been spent on keeping those things alive all these years? I call them things because they are not sentient beings. That woman is mentally ill,and she drug her whole family into it.

by Anonymousreply 121January 19, 2018 3:59 PM

Parody YT channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122January 27, 2018 12:01 AM

Dead lord, this is horrific.

by Anonymousreply 123June 24, 2018 6:36 PM

The husband pings.

by Anonymousreply 124June 24, 2018 9:07 PM

R124, I thought the son did.

What do you suppose would happen if Gwen got hit by a truck and died suddenly? Do you think the husband would put the kids in a facility? (I would)

by Anonymousreply 125June 24, 2018 9:13 PM

Would love to know what got deleted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126June 24, 2018 9:19 PM

Grisly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 24, 2018 9:20 PM

"I am a real-life, damn near Snow f*cking White (super pale AND gifted at dwarf wrangling) from the Midwest who blogs semi-regularly about everything from my kids’ antics to my husband’s sketchy facial hair to me shitting myself. When I'm not cleaning up random bodily fluids (from the kids, ya' pervs!), taking care of my girlies, & studying up on random, unsolved medical issues, I find time to share about my unique life being married to a stud glassblower and raising three amazing kiddos, two of whom happen to have neuro-metabolic, genetic superpowers. Primary life goals: Find joy daily. Love the hell out of the life I was given. Celebrate everything. Optimize, optimize, optimize, babyyyy."

by Anonymousreply 128June 24, 2018 9:25 PM

Feed me, Daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129June 28, 2018 7:36 AM

R129, I am tempted to post that photo to Reddit’s r/WatchPeopleDieInside

by Anonymousreply 130June 28, 2018 3:24 PM

Who uses a sex swing to feed their potato?

by Anonymousreply 131August 16, 2018 12:14 AM

Ok, I just came across this family on another site, and it's one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen online.

Which says a lot.

by Anonymousreply 132November 21, 2018 3:00 PM

Oh thanks for reviving this thread! Those kids look like teratomas.

A family member has a baby who’s severely delayed. They haven’t shared the diagnosis yet, if there is one. He’s not nearly as bad as the Hartley Hooligans, but he’s never going to be typical. I just treat him like any other baby because there might be a person in there. But I don’t know, he’s pretty vacant.

There are people who are severely autistic who weren’t able to speak or really interact, but then were given facilitated communication and were able to type their communication. Some of it is bunk, but I did see one woman who was absolutely able. She typed full paragraphs and explained the torture of not being able to tell people she was in there. She was looking off into the distance and typing on her keyboard, making intelligent conversation, like Steven hawking.

What if the potatoes are like that? Well, maybe THEY aren’t, but some must be. I wonder if my cousin’s baby is sping calculus in his head and laughing at how stupid we all are.

by Anonymousreply 133November 21, 2018 3:59 PM

^^ doing calculus.

by Anonymousreply 134November 21, 2018 3:59 PM

The mother has a serious case of NPD

by Anonymousreply 135November 21, 2018 4:37 PM

I don't understand why the daughter on the left needs glasses. Honestly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 21, 2018 11:40 PM

R136, I don’t even know how they diagnose vision deficiencies in potatoes. Seriously. They can’t comnunciate. How would an optometrist KNOW?

And yes, why?

by Anonymousreply 137November 22, 2018 12:24 AM

[quote]I don’t even know how they diagnose vision deficiencies in potatoes.

Specialty doctors like optometrists only know how to treat the part of the body they specialize in. I'm guessing the doctor took a look at the child, used fancy medical terminology to say "This bitch is all fucked up," and the parents interpreted that as a need for glasses.

by Anonymousreply 138November 22, 2018 12:35 AM

R138 made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 139November 22, 2018 12:56 AM

Me too r139 ... and I hated myself for it!

by Anonymousreply 140November 22, 2018 9:51 AM

I've fallen into a rabbit hole. These parents are reprehensible.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141November 22, 2018 10:03 AM

The dad pings like crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 22, 2018 10:16 AM

This is a morbid question (and a morbid thread), but do you think the mom really loves her children? Or is she too narcissistic to love?

by Anonymousreply 143November 22, 2018 1:08 PM

R143, she loves them because they give her so much!: attention, martyrdom, absolute control.

So no, I don’t think it’s pure love.

by Anonymousreply 144November 23, 2018 12:35 AM

This is Tod Browning Freaks levels of awful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145November 23, 2018 2:14 PM

The oldest one, Clair, died a couple weeks ago. Will Lola be next? Will Gwen consent to an autopsy to study her? Will Cal finally be free?

by Anonymousreply 146December 26, 2018 4:23 PM

Link to news of Claire dying?

But at least she got to attend PROM first, sweet fucking Christ!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147December 26, 2018 5:10 PM

r146 Oh wow, you're right. Dark humor aside, I do feel for the family and I'm glad Claire is finally at peace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 26, 2018 8:08 PM

[quote]r146 The oldest one, Clair, died a couple weeks ago. Will Lola be next?

Ohhhh. I thought these mutant creatures were repellent (their parents even more so) yet this suddenly made me sad.

by Anonymousreply 149December 27, 2018 9:41 AM

R.I.P you poor little turd goblin.

May flights of angels yadda yadda

by Anonymousreply 150January 20, 2019 12:14 PM

Claire's casket:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 20, 2019 12:39 PM

R151, that’s terrible. And it made me laugh.

What is this woman going to do when the other one dies? I bet the normal son is sort of happy that her crazy ass isn’t focused on HIM.

She’ll probably adopt a potato, because she’s addicted to the back pats.

by Anonymousreply 152January 20, 2019 2:03 PM

R152, she might even double-down and adopt a disabled child of colour! Just imagine how much more martyrdom she could claim with that!

by Anonymousreply 153January 21, 2019 2:21 PM

Cal got a basketball scholarship to Drury University, according to the Kiwi Farms thread. RUN, KID, RUN!

by Anonymousreply 154April 23, 2019 6:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!