Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will & Grace pushing the Bi/Fluid agenda

Latest episode sucked - the baker guy was not attractive at all and the entire premise was stupid. "All the young people are fluid now" but all three were pushing 50! It would have been funnier if it was a younger guy maybe but they did that show way back in the original series with the hot bisexual guy who worked for Karen. It was funny then because they didn't try to push this "everyone is now bi/fluid" BS...I fear for the future of gay rights - we are letting ourselves be erased. Maybe they'll have Jack sleep with a woman next - now that would be funny because no one would believe it!!!

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2018 2:14 AM

It's going to be like all those horrible followups to I Love Lucy.

by Anonymousreply 1January 5, 2018 3:02 PM

It didn't even seem plausible...

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2018 3:11 PM

The baker guy was played by Megan M's husband, Nick Offerman. I follow her on Instagram Stories and they are very happily married.

And they've never had kids as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2018 3:12 PM

Are you an eldergay who thinks everyone is either 100% gay or 100% straight?

by Anonymousreply 4January 5, 2018 3:19 PM

Yes because people are 80 percent gay or 15 percent straight. What a dumb fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 5January 5, 2018 3:25 PM

Oh dear, that cute gay guy just rejected me! I'm fluid now, fluid I tell you!

by Anonymousreply 6January 5, 2018 3:26 PM

#3 No that was the plumber in another episode.

Stuart Townsend, Theron’s ex played Baker.

by Anonymousreply 7January 5, 2018 3:38 PM

Jack and Karen's repetitive jingle is a take-off on"Kars 4 Kids" heard multiple times every day on Metro New York radio and TV.

by Anonymousreply 8January 5, 2018 3:45 PM

Will and Grace tumbling down .....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2018 7:39 PM

[quote]Yes because people are 80 percent gay or 15 percent straight. What a dumb fucking cunt.

Well yes, you can lean say 80/20 or 15/85. People are not necessarily 100% gay or 100% straight. It isn't a new millennial thing, it is the way Kinsey was describing sexuality in the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2018 7:42 PM

R7 Actually, Offerman played a plumber in the original series, and the baker/teacher in last week’s episode.

There was also a baker in an episode of the original series, played by Townsend.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2018 8:20 PM

What you mean with original series? The new episodes are a continuation of the original series. No reboot, no sequel, no spin-off. The new episodes are credited as being part of season 9 of Will & Grace.

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2018 8:53 PM

OK pre-season 9 then.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2018 9:06 PM

Yikes, next thing we go full on geek and find something like with Doctor Who (New Who vs. Classic Who).

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2018 9:17 PM

I haven't had TV for a while so I hadn't even realize they brought this show back.

OMFG. I can't believe they even tried to pull off such a thing--picking up, what? 12 years later? ...as if nothing changed.

by Anonymousreply 15January 17, 2018 9:53 PM

I actually thought this episode was far more like the old Will and Grace in writing and playing off each other. What happened to the "office assistant" Grace had?

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2018 7:27 PM

This episode was pretty good. The "Old New York" one sure was a stinker though.

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2018 8:21 PM

We must be watching different shows.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2018 8:28 PM

[quote]I fear for the future of gay rights - we are letting ourselves be erased.

I warned people that this show was not on our side, but you didn't listen.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2018 9:06 PM

R7 Theron’s ex

Theron’s ex beard

by Anonymousreply 20January 23, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote] The baker guy was played by Megan M's husband, Nick Offerman

He might be a little more recognizable with Megan here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 23, 2018 7:33 PM

[quote]Well yes, you can lean say 80/20 or 15/85. People are not necessarily 100% gay or 100% straight. It isn't a new millennial thing, it is the way Kinsey was describing sexuality in the 1950s.

Uh, it doesn't work like that. Just because you slept with a girl in college does that make you 15% straight. And 1950s research is bullshit. People didn't know much back then. Would you trust 1950s research on medicine and vaccines too?

by Anonymousreply 22January 23, 2018 7:43 PM

I think you guys read way too much into this show.

by Anonymousreply 23January 23, 2018 7:44 PM

I'm disappointed that the ratings are down; I'm really enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 24January 23, 2018 7:46 PM

All in all, I've liked the new episodes. I wish they would do a show involving Will's nephew, the now grown-up Jordy. And I want Blythe Danner to come back as Will's mother.

by Anonymousreply 25January 23, 2018 8:13 PM

Never thought Nick Offerman was hot but he looked good in this.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2018 2:07 AM

Another vote for a Blythe Danner return.

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2018 2:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!