Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Having technical troubles with DL

Something about DL's site programming seems to have changed in the past few months -- some links don't work, and I can't open that list-thing on the right-hand side to see watched threads, see my blocked users [or unblock them], or even search!

I'm on a pc [ie, not Mac], using Firefox 54.0.1 (32-bit), and also have AdBlock and some other add-ons active.

What am I doing wrong?

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2018 11:54 PM

Hunny, ever since the last Firefox update, its become practically unusable. I'm on a PC, using Chrome as my primary browser, but I've always used Firefox, too, as a backup, and to bypass certain firewalls. For some reason, Youtube has been messed up on my Chrome for the last year, so I have to paste links from Firefox, which works, but it's incredibly slow-loading and scrolling now. Not a shill, but if you have the chance t download Chrome, this may be the time (and there will be a whole gaggle of people who follow me who say that Chrome is stealing your data for Google to sell, so be prepared). Short of that, I'm always told to switch to Apple products. I'd consider it, if the only Apple store in town wasn't located in the biggest current retail clusterfuck in the county,

by Anonymousreply 1January 4, 2018 11:50 PM

I keep getting a pop up something about Facebook/Walmart saying I’ve won something. Started happening today.

by Anonymousreply 2January 5, 2018 12:02 AM

R2, you know to never click on those, right?

by Anonymousreply 3January 5, 2018 11:52 PM

[quote]I keep getting a pop up something about Facebook/Walmart saying I’ve won something. Started happening today.

I was getting those on my phone, then I switched from Google to Chrome for DL and so far so good.

R3: I don't click on them, I restart my phone. What are they, though?

by Anonymousreply 4January 9, 2018 11:42 PM

I use firefox on my laptop and that new mobile firefox focus on my phone. I have no issues at all. Wouldn't touch chrome

by Anonymousreply 5January 9, 2018 11:49 PM

It's that you are blocking people, you twit.

by Anonymousreply 6January 9, 2018 11:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!