Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kissinger in Wolff's book: “It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews.” What does he mean? Why did he say this on record

I think it basically means the alt-right (Bannon) and the Jewish lobby (Kushner) together put Trump in power and fight to control him and own the White House. They fight to manipulate and control Trump who really doesn't have much of a clue what's really going. He can't process anything besides making or losing money.

Both get to Trump as they are all after money and power. This much they share and it's basic. But for difffrent political ends.

Ideologically the alt-right is racist, fascist, anti Semitic, anti-immigrant and for a White Power country. The Jewish lobby is for the survival of Israel by keeping the US as funder and fighting its proxy wars in the Middle East.

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2018 5:44 AM

i am so freakin sick of this jew thing...

NOT anti-sem just sick of it always being a fucking issue constantly ...incessantly.....forever.....

make it stop

shalom

by Anonymousreply 1January 3, 2018 10:30 PM

Leave it to Kissinger to come up with a horrible remark that will be quoted forever

by Anonymousreply 2January 3, 2018 10:33 PM

Isn't he war criminal?

by Anonymousreply 3January 3, 2018 10:35 PM

He's a very smart man.

by Anonymousreply 4January 3, 2018 10:38 PM

No, he isn't

by Anonymousreply 5January 3, 2018 10:47 PM

OP considering the fact Michael Wolff has written more than one book you might have given us the title. Why not wait until the book is released to try figure out what Kissinger means?

Your guess is wrong.

BTW the book is Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House.

by Anonymousreply 6January 3, 2018 10:54 PM

He won the Nobel peace prize.

by Anonymousreply 7January 3, 2018 10:54 PM

Are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 8January 3, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote] Your guess is wrong

What's your guess? Yes, that's the book.

by Anonymousreply 9January 3, 2018 10:57 PM

R8 Yes I'm serious. I didn't say he deserved it. He's smart to win it.

by Anonymousreply 10January 3, 2018 10:58 PM

Kissinger met Golda Meir, the beloved first female Prime Minister of Israel, and the only female head of government who was an American. She is technically the closest thing we have had to an American female President until a woman gets elected President inside America.

"Golda, You Must Remember That First I Am An American, Second I Am Secretary Of State And Third I Am A Jew.”

Not missing a beat she said, "Henry, you forget that in Israel we read from right to left.'

by Anonymousreply 11January 4, 2018 5:24 AM

Another day of life in bigoted America. See this thread for details.

by Anonymousreply 12January 4, 2018 5:29 AM

Brilliant R11

by Anonymousreply 13January 4, 2018 6:45 AM

Kissinger was Nixon's stooge.

He ain't no hero.

by Anonymousreply 14January 4, 2018 6:55 AM

Didn't he encourage wars and genocidal deaths in Laos, Cambodia, the Middle East and Bangladesh?

by Anonymousreply 15January 4, 2018 5:54 PM

Will someone ever free America from this nefarious jewish lobby?

by Anonymousreply 16January 4, 2018 6:03 PM

I think Obama was disliked by both because he did not give in to the alt right or the Zionists.

by Anonymousreply 17January 4, 2018 6:05 PM

FWIW, Kissinger is 94, going to be 95 next month.

by Anonymousreply 18January 4, 2018 6:08 PM

I think Wolff has been proved to be a liar and a bad reporter. Kissinger doesn't talk like that to anybody, especially publicly. He never talks about Jews, or being a Jew. Try finding a single quote from him about growing up in Germany -- you won't find any. This line sounds incredibly fake.

by Anonymousreply 19January 4, 2018 6:46 PM

R19 I think it quite extraordinary if he did say this. If so, why?

Sure, ok , fine, he's a bad man; he is old, yadda Yadav. But getting beyond the person, what does he mean and why did he say it?

by Anonymousreply 20January 4, 2018 10:44 PM

OP Thats the point. I'm sure he didn't say it. Wolff makes shit up all the time, if you read about his past.

by Anonymousreply 21January 4, 2018 11:43 PM

Uh huh R21

by Anonymousreply 22January 5, 2018 5:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!