Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Paris Hilton's engagement ring

Tacky, vulgar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153January 11, 2018 4:14 AM

Well? If the ring *fits*...

by Anonymousreply 1January 2, 2018 6:44 PM

So it suits her perfectly then.

by Anonymousreply 2January 2, 2018 6:45 PM

All I could think of was the Spoiled Stupid Whore Playset from South Park. Oh and this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 2, 2018 6:54 PM

Her sister bagged a Rothschild but she's engaged to some D-list actor?

by Anonymousreply 4January 2, 2018 6:56 PM

[quote]Tacky, vulgar.

Appropriate, to be expected.

by Anonymousreply 5January 2, 2018 6:58 PM

I thought she was a lesbian. She's been fucking numerous women including Nicole Richie's younger sister. She even made statements that she doesn't even enjoy sex with me. I wonder if she did this because of her younger sister who is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 6January 2, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote]she doesn't even enjoy sex with me.

I hardly think that not enjoying sex with you, r6 makes her a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 7January 2, 2018 7:14 PM

That is ugly as sin. Who would want that?

by Anonymousreply 8January 2, 2018 7:16 PM

Is she 40 now?

by Anonymousreply 9January 2, 2018 7:20 PM

Who's the fool marrying her?

by Anonymousreply 10January 2, 2018 7:23 PM

r9, she's pushing 40 but feel like she's been around for the past 50 years or so.

by Anonymousreply 11January 2, 2018 7:25 PM

Paris Hilton destroyed her image before she even became Paris Hilton. What I mean by that is. Paris always wanted to be a movie star. She was actually headed down a serious road in terms of being taken seriously in film before she developed that dumb blonde persona she took on for reality tv. Once reality TV stardom made her. She no longer cared about being an actress. It was all about reality TV and the easy money that came with it. Which led to all kinds of endorsement deals and the big money maker for her. Which happens to her perfume. When you're making money that easy. Why continue studying acting? If Paris was smart she would have never picked up the dumb girl image. She would have stayed away from reality TV. She would have continued with acting and taking it seriously. She could have still had a perfume line. Lots of legitimate film stars do. She would have carried herself in a more respectable way as a lot of socialites do. And she would have been able to land a serious husband. Like a banker or high level executive of a major corporation. Or some billionaire. But no she's marrying some model/actor no one knows. Maybe this is what she wanted. I just think she could have ended up being a much more prestigious individual than how people see her today. Given her background. And the last name Hilton. The way she carries herself sometimes. You'd never know she comes from New York high society. But it's her life I guess.

by Anonymousreply 12January 2, 2018 7:25 PM

R12 she's still making millions of dollars though so...

by Anonymousreply 13January 2, 2018 7:29 PM

r12, she was making a name for herself while still a teenager, dancing on banquettes in nightclubs and flashing her panties when she was 15 or 16, and papping herself out to Page Six. She has exactly the "career" she ever wanted.

by Anonymousreply 14January 2, 2018 7:34 PM

R13 my point exactly. She's making tones of easy money. Just like the kardashians are. They both do the same things. But for Paris she was on the right track in terms of taking acting seriously. And studying the craft. And then reality tv hit. And she basically said. Fuck studying I'm making money hand over fist just being me. So she embraced her Paris Hilton persona. Because it was so much more easier to make money that way.

by Anonymousreply 15January 2, 2018 7:36 PM

He's hot though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 2, 2018 7:37 PM

R14 there's that too.

by Anonymousreply 17January 2, 2018 7:38 PM

R16 he smokes. gross

by Anonymousreply 18January 2, 2018 7:40 PM

I wonder if she is smart enough to ask for an iron clad pre-nup, otherwise he will be divorcing her in a few years and taking her for everything.

by Anonymousreply 19January 2, 2018 7:43 PM

She never had a chance at a serious acting career, or wanted one. She was a fame hungry whore when she was a teen, making a name for herself in the NY clubs and in Page Six.

by Anonymousreply 20January 2, 2018 7:45 PM

I would not have a kid with her...she's not very attractive. I guess she is smart enough to be rich...and I don't think she launders money for Russians.

by Anonymousreply 21January 2, 2018 7:46 PM

If he winked at you, you'd have everything but your socks off in a microsecond, R18, just like every other guy here. At least it's a real smoke and not one of them trashy vape rigs, Dude is being AUTHENTIC.

by Anonymousreply 22January 2, 2018 7:47 PM

He is bottom-of-the-barrel trash. She's getting old and had to land someone. How embarassing to have to buy your own engagement ring.

by Anonymousreply 23January 2, 2018 7:49 PM

R19 believe me her father Rick Hilton is going to make sure "STAR" her family nick name for her! has a prenuptial agreement in place. And a damn good one too. Her father is usually in all of her business meetings. He gets a parentage of all of her perfume royalties. Because being a realtor alone cannot afford the life he and Kathy live. So I'm sure he's definitely going to have a say about her finances to.

by Anonymousreply 24January 2, 2018 7:54 PM

For now, R16. But he has features that will collapse and age overnight, like that Taylor guy Gaga was engaged to. But even worse, because Paris's gigolo also has thick features that will only coarsen over time.

by Anonymousreply 25January 2, 2018 7:58 PM

I"m guessing it was not he who bought that engagement ring

by Anonymousreply 26January 2, 2018 8:21 PM

She is a lesbian - Zylka is well know to like the cock.

by Anonymousreply 27January 2, 2018 8:38 PM

And he showed his own on "The Leftovers"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 2, 2018 8:43 PM

This marriage will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 29January 2, 2018 9:06 PM

That was my initial thought as well. She's one of those serially engaged people who never actually go through with it, like Johnny Depp (except he actually went did it once, and look how that marriage turned out).

by Anonymousreply 30January 2, 2018 9:11 PM

She was engaged in 2005 to a guy named Paris. Who was greek and heir to a greek shipping fortune. The wedding never happened.

by Anonymousreply 31January 2, 2018 9:19 PM

r12 Don't think she was ever seriously trying to be an actress, and she didn't even graduate from school, couldn't even buy her a highschool diploma, I think that is when her parents kicked her out and cut her off and I think she was disinherited, and she allegedly became an appartment hooker then; there are a good bit of rumors she has HIV, maybe from her regular hooker days.

by Anonymousreply 32January 2, 2018 9:48 PM

[quote] Tacky, vulgar.

So what you're saying is she'll appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 33January 2, 2018 9:58 PM

He appreciates her deeper side the public never gets to see... her thoughts on philosophical pragmatism, the Renaissance, the novels of Alain Robbe-Grillet....

by Anonymousreply 34January 2, 2018 10:01 PM

She’s 36. Same as Sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 35January 2, 2018 10:02 PM

He's hot. I wonder if they met via a herpes dating site? Not saying it's right to wonder, just that I do wonder.

by Anonymousreply 36January 2, 2018 10:07 PM

R15 who cares, she's happy. Let her be happy instead of like those miserable actresses who are sucking dick or getting raped to get roles just to make a name for themselves

by Anonymousreply 37January 2, 2018 10:23 PM

Look at how Logan and Spears self destructed in her orbit.

by Anonymousreply 38January 2, 2018 10:27 PM

Zylka is gorgeous, but doesn’t strike me as clever and hasn’t done much besides the hot-dumb guy stuff in tv and some low grade films.

I was upset that he went for trash like this and even more that he took down his IG. He’s fucking hot. Dick pics from that HBO show are not bad either.

by Anonymousreply 39January 2, 2018 10:29 PM

She paid for it, so why not?

by Anonymousreply 40January 2, 2018 10:42 PM

They're both gay. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 41January 2, 2018 11:39 PM

R32 Paris was never getting an inheritance from her parents. Rick and Kathy Hilton don't have that kind of money. Probably about $100 million dollars. But not much more than that. The only person in the hilton family with any real money. Is Paris grandfather. He's the billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 42January 3, 2018 12:35 AM

$100 million isn't real money? And it's not enough to leave an inheritance? Only on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 43January 3, 2018 12:39 AM

Chris Zylka is kind of pretty. Is he a gold-digger then?

by Anonymousreply 44January 3, 2018 12:45 AM

When was she a hooker?

by Anonymousreply 45January 3, 2018 12:48 AM

He's a complicated man

But no one understands him but his woman.

Can you dig it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 3, 2018 12:56 AM

She must actually love or like him because I'm sure she could get a wealthier husband. It's just an engagement she can always change her mind.

by Anonymousreply 47January 3, 2018 1:03 AM

She always struck me as someone who'd marry her hot, young chauffeur, personal trainer or model boytoy (rather than a 'safe choice' like a boring banker, company exec or heir).

She's *relatively* young, but already gives off that old diva, sugarmama vibe. Like Helen Mirren in "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone". I bet she'll have many marriages and her men will get younger as she gets older.

by Anonymousreply 48January 3, 2018 1:13 AM

Will Kathy tell Chris, "I'm sorry. You're not on the list"?

I also thought Paris was a lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 3, 2018 1:20 AM

I thought she was a yacht girl or "hired" out to wealthy individuals these days? I must have confused her and those rumours with someone else.

by Anonymousreply 50January 3, 2018 1:28 AM

Two quick thoughts: He has that retarted look.... And will they buy a white baby or , after blowing big bucks on that ring, save a few dollars on a Chinese or African kid?

by Anonymousreply 51January 3, 2018 1:28 AM

It's highly unlikely that he could personally afford to buy that ring (if it's real). He's only a D-list actor/model.

Did she gift him money to buy it and then gift it back to her?

As for the tackiness, the Daily Fail reports: "Joan Collins tells of the moment [...] Princess Margaret [...] dared to tell Liz Taylor she thought her [gigantic] diamond ring was vulgar. Elizabeth convinced her to try it on, then said, with satisfaction, ‘Not so vulgar now, is it?’ ".

by Anonymousreply 52January 3, 2018 1:40 AM

R50 That's Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 53January 3, 2018 1:52 AM

She’s a huge Trump supporter. She’s no friend of ours. Call her out on it and see how fast you’re blocked. She’s trash.

by Anonymousreply 54January 3, 2018 1:55 AM

Who here find Zylka attractive?

by Anonymousreply 55January 3, 2018 2:14 AM

She's a sad pathetic racist trump supporting herp cunt.

by Anonymousreply 56January 3, 2018 2:15 AM

He is cute. As for dick, standard equipment. I bought Paris was a size queen.

by Anonymousreply 57January 3, 2018 2:16 AM

What diseases did he get just from kissing her?

by Anonymousreply 58January 3, 2018 2:17 AM

He must give it to her up the ass. That vag must be awfully torn up.

by Anonymousreply 59January 3, 2018 2:18 AM

Sad to think he has herpes now. Mouth and genital. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 60January 3, 2018 2:23 AM

For someone with so much wealth. She's very tacky at times.

by Anonymousreply 61January 3, 2018 3:59 AM

She's proof of the saying, "Water Finds Its Own Level."

by Anonymousreply 62January 3, 2018 4:02 AM

Does Chris appeal to any of DL’s resident trolls?

by Anonymousreply 63January 3, 2018 4:07 AM

It's a nice ring but it's too large for her finger. If they sized it down it would be beautiful, or if she was a heifer like Rosie O'Donnell it'd look nice.

by Anonymousreply 64January 3, 2018 5:19 AM

The ring Grace Kelly had was beautiful. This one is kinda tacky. But we shouldn't be surprised. Look at the owner.

by Anonymousreply 65January 3, 2018 5:28 AM

Had no idea those two were even dating. Chris is a hot guy but didn't realize he went for women like her

by Anonymousreply 66January 3, 2018 6:13 AM

That ring looks like some fake tacky "jewelry" sold at Claire's.

by Anonymousreply 67January 3, 2018 6:59 AM

Kathy was always upset that her children weren't like the Hearsts socially (Nicky grew up with Amanda). It drove her crazy that they were so much more socially accepted.

Well, she was eventually able to get Nicky in that lane but I guess Paris was/is a hopeless case In that department.

by Anonymousreply 68January 3, 2018 8:16 AM

She is such a cunt! I hope he cheats on her with a guy, and she walks in on them mid fuck. Then she kills herself.

by Anonymousreply 69January 3, 2018 8:18 AM

Is Conrad still a meth head?

by Anonymousreply 70January 3, 2018 8:21 AM

LOL at the Paris Hilton supporters on here. Yes, let's give this homophobe a pass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 3, 2018 8:40 AM

It's amazing what they can do with Zirconias these days.

by Anonymousreply 72January 3, 2018 10:18 AM

R 70 either Conrad or the other brother has a severe mental illness (schizophrenia or similar).

by Anonymousreply 73January 3, 2018 10:33 AM

What a shame his name wasn't also Paris, like this guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 3, 2018 10:45 AM

[Quote] Had no idea those two were even dating. Chris is a hot guy but didn't realize he went for women

Fixed that for ya, R66.

by Anonymousreply 75January 3, 2018 12:19 PM

No one can look at this guy and not know humans descended from the apes. Some of us descended father than others obviously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76January 3, 2018 12:30 PM

I think he's HOT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77January 3, 2018 12:40 PM

VERY Hot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78January 3, 2018 12:42 PM

Looks like a blonde taylor lautner. I.e special.

by Anonymousreply 79January 3, 2018 1:07 PM

I liked him on The Leftovers.

by Anonymousreply 80January 3, 2018 1:23 PM

I had no reason to, but I thought Chris Zylka had more sense than this.

by Anonymousreply 81January 3, 2018 1:28 PM

Nicky turned out to be the only normal one. Paris is a whore and the brothers are mental cases.

by Anonymousreply 82January 3, 2018 1:29 PM

Lol, W&W for R72.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 3, 2018 2:10 PM

I hope his cock is cut better than that ring.

by Anonymousreply 84January 3, 2018 2:21 PM

I'm sure the ring is real and she paid for it. Paris isn't that stupid- she'd be busted.

by Anonymousreply 85January 3, 2018 2:47 PM

Zylka is of Ukrainian descent and definitely looks it. He's hot and seems good-natured, but has the IQ of a goldfish.

This summer, he tattooed her name on his arm - IN DISNEY FONT. Paris coos: "My love surprised me & got my name tattooed in #Disney font. And said cause I'm his most magical place on Earth & he finally found his fairytale princess. #BoyfriendGoals #ParisForever. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 3, 2018 3:00 PM

He is goals.

by Anonymousreply 87January 3, 2018 3:18 PM

It sad when Paris is the brains in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 88January 3, 2018 3:19 PM

They both have a track-record of ending engagements. He ended his previous one in a public Twitter meltdown. I just wish his writing was more intelligible:

"When someone’s boyfriend shows up at they’re house with flowers while you’re in that someone’s bed. Don’t get involved with them.”

My brain's short-circuiting trying to make any sense of that sentence. Apparently he meant that his previous fiancée had a 2nd boyfriend who brought flowers to her home, while Zylka was in her bed.

by Anonymousreply 89January 3, 2018 4:07 PM

She's very classy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90January 3, 2018 4:32 PM

R86

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91January 3, 2018 4:34 PM

Not a fan of the HIltons. Ill mannered trash whose ancestor did well in the hotel business. THE END.

by Anonymousreply 92January 3, 2018 4:35 PM

Does he prefer her in sunglasses so he doesn't have to see her wonky eye?

by Anonymousreply 93January 3, 2018 6:19 PM

R86 WTF happened to her voice?! She sounds like an old lady or someone's elderly gay uncle (as one of the IG comments stated). I don't remember her sounding like that. Creepy.

by Anonymousreply 94January 3, 2018 6:28 PM

OP so it was designed for her perfectly?

by Anonymousreply 95January 3, 2018 6:33 PM

R68 Paris and Nicky Hilton are more Hollywood than NY society. Even though they we're born to NY society.They grew up between Park Ave and Bel Air. so of course they'd be drawn to Hollywood. But either way they we're both born to the world of the elite and the social.

by Anonymousreply 96January 3, 2018 7:33 PM

They mostly grew up in LA, R96. The Hiltons didn't move to NY until Nicky and Paris were HS age.

by Anonymousreply 97January 3, 2018 7:35 PM

R97 Paris and Nicky both were born in NYC. But you're right about them moving to NY when they we're high school age.

by Anonymousreply 98January 3, 2018 8:10 PM

They are both lucky WHORES.

by Anonymousreply 99January 3, 2018 8:20 PM

Lucky financially speaking. But yes lucky indeed.

by Anonymousreply 100January 3, 2018 9:53 PM

This guy is great looking. He was cute before and after the nose job.

I am glad to see Paris have happiness. She gets enough harsh words and criticism from everyone.

I was not aware of her homophobia, I admit I do not follow her, but i know some of what she has been through and she has an amazing ability to recover. I wish her happiness.

by Anonymousreply 101January 4, 2018 2:30 AM

Does he have like an actual job?

by Anonymousreply 102January 4, 2018 5:59 AM

He's an actor

by Anonymousreply 103January 4, 2018 6:01 AM

Does Chris appeal to any of DL’s resident trolls?

by Anonymousreply 104January 4, 2018 6:07 AM

Those tattoos make him look like utter trash, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 105January 4, 2018 4:53 PM

[QUOTE]I am glad to see Paris have happiness. She gets enough harsh words and criticism from everyone. I was not aware of her homophobia, I admit I do not follow her, but i know some of what she has been through and she has an amazing ability to recover. I wish her happiness.

I don't know why there wasn't more backlash but Paris had been known to use the words faggot, fags, niggers in the past. I have no use for her.

by Anonymousreply 106January 4, 2018 5:04 PM

I thought he was handsome in Spider-Man, but never thought he would go for Paris of all people. Why are guys so stupid sometimes?

by Anonymousreply 107January 4, 2018 5:13 PM

Is a grown woman who speaks in a baby voice marriage material? No.

by Anonymousreply 108January 4, 2018 5:29 PM

So what's the DL consensus? Is he a typical actor-model dimwit, in true love with his "princess"? Or a skilled gold-digger, who knows she's infantile enough to fall for a Disney tattoo?

I can't decide if he's stupid or actually very, very street-smart.

by Anonymousreply 109January 4, 2018 9:57 PM

She is about 10 minutes away from a real housewives show. Zylka is gay or at least has fucked men before - Paris is gay, but wants to present straight to her family and the public. Paris is odd, she is content falling off the radar as long as the others she competes with do as well but now that Nicole Richie has a tv show with great news and she is getting good reviews for her performance, and people are mentioning Lindsay Lohan again - she needs get back in the spot light to compete.

by Anonymousreply 110January 5, 2018 12:30 AM

R110 don't forget Kim Kardashian! She's completely out done everyone. Her family is filming there 15the season of there reality show. They also just signed a $150 million dollar deal with E!. Not only that. But Kim has also surpassed Paris in wealth and influence. And she shows no signs of slowing down or disappearing anytime soon. Paris is over and has been for a decade. It's all about the Kardashian/Jenners. At least for now. They too will eventually burn out. Everyone has there moment to shine. But time is ticking. There's always more young, beautiful and willing young girls waiting in the wings for there turn in the spotlight. Besides Kylie is just about used up at only 20 years old.

by Anonymousreply 111January 5, 2018 1:17 AM

No, the thing about Paris is she thinks she made Kim. She copied Paris's get famous handbook and released a sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 112January 5, 2018 1:31 AM

do rich gals buy their own rings?

did he buy the thing?

how?

ide hire him...

her strap on has left his fukhole real juicy..

by Anonymousreply 113January 5, 2018 1:37 AM

Pear shape is the fucking worst. Emerald cut for the society bride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114January 5, 2018 1:47 AM

Who is this person that keeps insisting Paris is gay? It's getting really old, and it's based on WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 115January 5, 2018 2:05 AM

R112 Kim did everything Paris did. But Kim did it better. Kim gripped the situation mush more firmly then hilton. Paris always knew she'd have family money to fall back on. Kim didn't have that option. Her family was comfortable financially but not the kind of money the Hilton's had. So Kim knew she was going to have to hustle to get to hilton money security. She and her mother Kris got to work and now they have real wealth. Even surpassing the Hilton's. Kim won big time.

by Anonymousreply 116January 5, 2018 2:14 AM

I guess never underestimate the value of being a good whore.

by Anonymousreply 117January 5, 2018 2:17 AM

Paris was spot-on when she said Kim's ass looks like cottage cheese stuffed into a garbage bag.

by Anonymousreply 118January 5, 2018 2:20 AM

Kim is relevant and richer too. Where's Paris?

by Anonymousreply 119January 5, 2018 2:23 AM

Relevant to WHO?

by Anonymousreply 120January 5, 2018 2:26 AM

R120to her fans obviously. They keep buying her merchandise and making her and her family wealthier. That's relevance personified.

by Anonymousreply 121January 5, 2018 2:45 AM

What show is Nicole Richie on? And Lindsay Lohan is mentioned a few times a year as a joke. I like her and feel sorry for her but nobody takes Lohan seriously.

by Anonymousreply 122January 5, 2018 2:48 AM

At least Kim K had a father with a good education. Aren't the Hilton's just high school graduates?

by Anonymousreply 123January 5, 2018 2:50 AM

She will be knocked up this year. The guy is cute.

by Anonymousreply 124January 5, 2018 2:53 AM

[quote]R120to her fans obviously. They keep buying her merchandise and making her and her family wealthier. That's relevance personified.

Then Paris is relevant too. She still has fans...just not in the US.

by Anonymousreply 125January 5, 2018 3:00 AM

She won't get knocked up. She has that androgen insensitivity disorder that gives you giant feet, nice hair and undescended testicles. Ann Coulter has it too. She's also neglected all of her pets to death. She thinks it's funny, unless their rotting bodies stained carpet or ruined purses on the bottom of her closet. She's also addicted to benzos and opiates.

by Anonymousreply 126January 5, 2018 3:10 AM

I hope to god she doesn't reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 127January 5, 2018 3:12 AM

R125 Kim is seen as more of a star then Paris is. Kim's been on the cover of vogue. Paris hasn't. Kim goes to the met ball every year invited by Anna winter. Paris dosent. And it goes on and on. Kim won. Know one cares about hilton anymore. She's passe.

by Anonymousreply 128January 5, 2018 3:13 AM

any tits or hole pix of that hot piece of ass she engaged to ?

paris yu dawg...

by Anonymousreply 129January 5, 2018 3:33 AM

Chris's dick from The Leftovers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 5, 2018 3:36 AM

Who paid for the ring?

by Anonymousreply 131January 5, 2018 1:01 PM

R131 Great question. Paris.

by Anonymousreply 132January 5, 2018 1:10 PM

Who paid for the ring? lol whatever jeweler she got an endorsement deal from. The Hiltons are trash. Rick's family HATED Kathy. They considered her, her mother and her sisters all trash. Kathy was the daughter Big Kathy could give two shits about until she bagged a Hilton. Rick was cut out off from the family. There are famous stories about Kathy and Rick living in Hiltons for most of the girls lives, never paying, even though Conrad has a strict no family abuse policy. Kathy is notorious for treating people like the help.

by Anonymousreply 133January 6, 2018 3:07 AM

Rick Hilton loves Kathy and that's all that matters. There's nothing the rest of the family can do about that. They've been married now for nearly 40 years. Kathy isn't going anywhere. And if she does. She's leaving with a lot of money.

by Anonymousreply 134January 7, 2018 12:51 AM

R128 Nicki won too. That's exactly the life she wants. She didn't want to be a cheesy reality star - she was always competing with her childhood friend Amanda Hearst. And now she's one upped her big time and Amanda doesn't look to be getting married anytime soon (and she turned 34 on fri, so the clock is ticking).

Surprising it worked out that way because Amanda is a) not trash and b) far, far prettier. And nicer.

by Anonymousreply 135January 7, 2018 7:24 AM

So Nicky just wanted to be the wealthy socialite wife of some uber rich banker and be a stay at home mom on the upper east side? She basically has her mother's life then. I guess a career dosent matter to her then. As long as she gets to be wealthy andbbc.co comfortable. And push a few heirs out for her husband's family. I guess that's all that matters to her. Nice life. I hope she has her own money tho.

by Anonymousreply 136January 8, 2018 9:08 AM

Nicky is NOT a stay at home mom, she designs handbags!!! Quit demeaning her! She has managed to juggle being a successful career woman AND a mother!

by Anonymousreply 137January 8, 2018 12:06 PM

True love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 8, 2018 3:26 PM

R137 I'm not demeaning Nicky. I know she's not a stay at home mom. She actually has a new mommy and me clothing line with some company I forget. But she More of a lady of leisure then anything else outside of being a mother and designer. Life is pretty cushy for Nicky and has been from day one.

by Anonymousreply 139January 8, 2018 5:17 PM

I think they will name the baby Aryan Kate or Topher Richard.

by Anonymousreply 140January 8, 2018 7:12 PM

Their offspring will have to take remedial class in every subject.

by Anonymousreply 141January 8, 2018 8:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142January 8, 2018 8:09 PM

Dumb and dumber. It's almost sweet.

by Anonymousreply 143January 8, 2018 8:13 PM

They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 144January 8, 2018 8:39 PM

She's to old to be that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 145January 8, 2018 10:32 PM

[quote]She’s 36.

That’s all?!?! It seems that she has been around forever.

[quote]I thought she was a yacht girl or "hired" out to wealthy individuals these days?

She is one of the world’s TOP DJs and highly in demand, and don’t you forget it! (snort)

[quote][bold]They’re both[/bold] proof of the saying, "Water Finds Its Own Level."

FIFY.

Is R101 for real?

[quote]She will be knocked up this year. Their offspring will have to take remedial class in every subject.

I wonder if it will inherit their original noses and her actual eye color.

by Anonymousreply 146January 8, 2018 11:14 PM

I was just kidding, R139. As if designing handbags is a real job! LOL

by Anonymousreply 147January 9, 2018 1:19 AM

R136/r139 I'd MUCH rather have Nicki's vs Paris's life. Plus she has all the advantages of more "career oriented" fashionistas - all the top designers (Valentino, Chanel, Armani) either loan or gift her clothes and handbags and she sits in the front rows of all the best New York (obviously), Paris, Milan shows, etc.

I mean, that's 99 percent of the reason everyone and their uncle goes into a career in fashion or being an "influencer" or whatever- no matter what people say, it's to live that kind of life and get those kind of invites.

by Anonymousreply 148January 9, 2018 6:37 AM

[quote]Sad to think he has herpes now. Mouth and genital. Sad.

You wouldn't be so judgmental if you had actually ever had a date, let alone dates, let alone relationships. That's the ONLY reason you've never contracted anything. Sad.

I'll bet you judge and post your criticism of people who smoke, and people who don't use sunscreen daily, right?

Lonely, judgmental people are sad.

by Anonymousreply 149January 9, 2018 6:56 AM

Right r106, compassion for others much?

What's the matter with terms like queer, fag, faggot? I embrace those terms. I am a queer. I am a fag, I am a faggot. I am a 'mo. In the 1960s, I was a fairy or a sissy.

Please. Happiness to you Ms Hilton. Your boyfriend is handsome and gorgeous!

Go ahead and enjoy your meltdown r106.

by Anonymousreply 150January 11, 2018 3:40 AM

Ever check out The Gallery of the Absurd?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 11, 2018 3:55 AM

Looks like she hired some PR again. She's a drug addicted sociopath. Ask what happened to any of her pocket dogs including Tinkerbelle. She's a boring narcissist who made blowjobs look like boring.

by Anonymousreply 152January 11, 2018 4:09 AM

Remember when Larry King caught her in her lie about reading the bible whilst in the slammer? LOL! And then she said she was going to open facilities to help women who are released from prison reacclimate to outside life. That, of course, never happened.

by Anonymousreply 153January 11, 2018 4:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!