Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New York Gym Offering Naked Workout Classes... Getting buff in the buff, what could go wrong?

Starting next week New York Gym, Hanson Fitness, located in SoHo, a gym frequented by celebs, will be offering nude workout classes; men only, women only, and combined classes. You'll be sharing bodily fluids left on the exercise equipment, but you get to check out the goods before you buy. So, at least there's that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 7, 2022 2:23 AM

Trying hard to care. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2017 8:08 PM

Imagine the ratings boost if the Olympics were back to their roots and athletes competed nude.

by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2017 8:08 PM

There was a gay gym in San Francisco in the 1970s, called the Apollo, where you could be nude if you wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2017 8:09 PM

You just know it's going to attract more perverts and their ilk than anything else and in this climate of sexual harassment I can see the lawyers making out like bandits with all the lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2017 8:09 PM

All that pussy and taint juice covering every square inch of every piece of exercise equipment. What's not to love?!

by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2017 8:11 PM

"women only" is asking for trouble

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 31, 2017 8:16 PM

Where is this gym again?

Oh, yeah, New York. Quelle surprise.

by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2017 8:16 PM

So does this gym have that wall of windows? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2017 8:18 PM

Ew! And you know only the fat and wrinkled people will be naked. It is never the bodies you actually want to see in the buff.

by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2017 8:21 PM

If there are people out there who want to work out nude, why not give them an option to do so. No one is forcing people to go to those sessions if it is not something you are interested in.

by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2017 8:24 PM

What could possibly go wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 31, 2017 8:24 PM

Nah, I'll just stick to nude beaches.

by Anonymousreply 12December 31, 2017 8:25 PM

How is the health department letting them get away with this?

I mean, it’s one thing to perve - quite another to be exposed to a cornucopia of bodily fluids and secretions on gym equipment soneone’s Just used...

Would have thought it wasn’t just sti stuff you could potentially leave behind on a warm, damp leatherette bench or saddle - but a wide variety of possible bacterial, viral, fungal pathogens - as well as lovely parasite-ey stuff - Ringworm., scabies and the like. Sounds like a stupid idea to me.

by Anonymousreply 13December 31, 2017 8:28 PM

Presenting hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 31, 2017 8:28 PM

[quote] to be exposed to a cornucopia of bodily fluids and secretions on gym equipment soneone’s Just used...

Clothed or not clothed people are still sweating on equipment. There really isn't much difference.

by Anonymousreply 15December 31, 2017 8:30 PM

In other words “fecal matter on mats”

by Anonymousreply 16December 31, 2017 8:31 PM

There has to be drugs, too, or it is not a proper workout.

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2017 8:32 PM

[italic] Really, R15?

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2017 8:33 PM

Yes, R15 but is someone actually going to be assigned to clean the shitty skid marks, bladder leaks, and menstrual blood that leaked from her tampon off the Yoga mats and exercise equipment?

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2017 8:33 PM

R13 yes, it is a stupid idea.

by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2017 8:35 PM

JFC, I work out at home. I was always getting colds when I went to the gym.

by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2017 8:36 PM

Imagine the squats section with all the holes presenting. :O

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2017 8:37 PM

Why can't she do this in the privacy of her home? Classic narcissism comorbid with exhibitionism.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2017 8:40 PM

Annoying millennial chicks with tampon strings dangling.

PreP power bottoms still dripping last night's loads.

And which sections will allow the trans women to let their sweaty balls flop around?

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2017 8:43 PM

^ Thanks for the image.

by Anonymousreply 25December 31, 2017 8:44 PM

R13 & R19 I agree. That's why "This should be illegal" was included in the Poll.

by Anonymousreply 26December 31, 2017 8:46 PM

I think it's a great idea being that Ys decades ago allowed it when it was single sex so the sanitary concerns are squashed right there.

Of course the transgender people fuck up everything as always and there is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2017 8:47 PM

[quote]Annoying millennial chicks with tampon strings dangling.

Goodbye, this thread.

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2017 8:48 PM

R27: How does single sex squash "sanitary concerns" exactly? Still gross then and now.

by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2017 8:50 PM

you are working with equipment. clothes protect your body. even the thought......................

the best part of this thread is the title which made me burst out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2017 8:51 PM

Imagine what this will turn into when the attention-seeking Millennial narcissists and pot belly, out of shape Baby Boomer gawker men who haven't had sex in years get wind of this. That's when the celebs will leave. And it will no longer be a celebrity hangout.

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2017 8:52 PM

and exhibitionist T

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2017 8:53 PM

Yeeeeah no woman is actually going to go there. It'll be a bunch of men on the prowl for mostly other men.

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2017 8:57 PM

Millennials are the biggest most annoying exhibitionists that have ever been. They just keep their droopy drawers on.

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2017 8:57 PM

"Let's have a pre-workout smoothie with banana, soy milk, and kale."

"What could go wrong?"

by Anonymousreply 35December 31, 2017 8:58 PM

Women get scared and annoyed as is at normal gyms when they have clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 36December 31, 2017 8:58 PM

You call millennials the exhibitionists? DLers has spent so many years complaining about their "towel dancing"

by Anonymousreply 37December 31, 2017 8:59 PM

They will advertise and promote this using young, attractive, fit male and female models as if that's all that's there, when in reality half the men who attend are fat slob older men with tiny meat and overweight out of shape women with breasts touching the waistline they no longer have.

by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2017 9:04 PM

NEWS FLASH: Every generation has it's share of exhibitionists, not just the Millennials.

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2017 9:07 PM

SEE ALSO: Beaches, Nude

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 31, 2017 9:09 PM

YMCAs in the 1950s required boys toswim nude, and some high schools in the 1950s and 1960s also allowed boys to swim nude.

by Anonymousreply 41December 31, 2017 9:13 PM

First off, no woman should even try high impact cardio without a supportive bra. Second, this will create a breeding ground for the spread of herpes and HPV (genital warts). What is the point of this? People already get to flaunt their naked bodies in the locker room. Even if you were to create a third, co-ed locker room (so that the straights can see each other naked), no women are going to use it.

by Anonymousreply 42December 31, 2017 9:13 PM

Finally they will be off the street. The return of mental hospitals.

by Anonymousreply 43December 31, 2017 9:17 PM

LOL! I know this gym and Harry too. Times must be tough!

Harry is 55-57, good looking, and last I knew is straight and married. A lot of people who attend this gym (at the time I was going) were Independent trainers with their clients. I never knew it to have its own robust membership. Most of the people who I saw in the gym were fitfat to excellent shape. There were very few women. I do remember that there was a trainer there who was GORGEOUS and very straight BUT his entire clientele were gay men. He left to open up his own gym.

It must be really hard for small independent gyms to survive and then make money too. You have the 3 big chains that have swamped NYC--Equinox, Crunch, and NYSC (New York Sports Club). I hope it works for him. It's a really nice but small gym. I remember when a couple of yoga studios were doing nude yoga. It's just a gimmick and it soon passes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 31, 2017 9:18 PM

I guess somebody and something had to replace the David Barton gyms and it's "Look Better Naked" theme.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 31, 2017 9:36 PM

I do yoga and I'd like to try nude yoga at home, but I don't want to smash my balls.

by Anonymousreply 46December 31, 2017 9:38 PM

FWIW, a couple of times on a hot day, in the privacy of my own bedroom, I've tried just doing some basic stretching and calisthenics type exercise nude.

It's uncomfortable AF and you're very aware of your cock and balls swinging around

There's a reason athletes wear compression shorts

by Anonymousreply 47December 31, 2017 9:44 PM

I'm a nudist whenever possible. I workout and also practice yoga clothed. However, I have taken a few all-male naked yoga classes at a nude getaway. Loved it, feels great. I would take a nude workout class if my gym offered it.

by Anonymousreply 48December 31, 2017 9:49 PM

It's very freeing, R48. In my opinion, all nudity does is help one build confidence and self-esteem with their own body. Lots of people have problems with their own body and image. Hey! Here's a novel idea for you fatties; If you are ashamed of your own body, and you don't like the way you look, then work to change it.

by Anonymousreply 49December 31, 2017 9:56 PM

Then why do millennials constantly take selfies in the most banal and idiotic of places. And years ago even guys who worked hard to keep in shape weren't taking polaroids of muscle flexing at every opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 50December 31, 2017 10:18 PM

Nudies!

by Anonymousreply 51December 31, 2017 10:20 PM

Young straight and gay men are not even nude in locker rooms.

This will be for elderly gay men dreaming the impossible dream.

by Anonymousreply 52December 31, 2017 10:21 PM

This could be fun with the right crowd.

by Anonymousreply 53December 31, 2017 10:23 PM

[quote]This will be for elderly gay men dreaming the impossible dream.

I doubt it. Not at this gym anyway. You know... people forget that when you work REALLY hard on your body and you're achieving/achieved results that this... this... feeling and attitude just overtakes you and suddenly you're singing Diana Ross at the top of your lungs;

" I'm coming out. I want the world to know. I got to let it show!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 54December 31, 2017 10:27 PM

only retards will go.

i am not gonna expose my private parts to who knows what germs and bacteria on surfaces. fuck that shit!

maybe this is just a gimmick, it's to get some attention but it won't really happen coz nobody will go.

by Anonymousreply 55December 31, 2017 10:27 PM

[quote]only retards will go.

Nope. But, I'm forgetting that this is DL and rife with body issues, low self esteem, etc.

by Anonymousreply 56December 31, 2017 10:31 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 31, 2017 10:49 PM

It isn't the nudity that's offensive in that painting it's the cellulite.

by Anonymousreply 58December 31, 2017 10:54 PM

[quote]It isn't the nudity that's offensive in that painting it's the cellulite.

Okay, Joan...

by Anonymousreply 59December 31, 2017 11:10 PM

Oh yeah, it will people taking photos with their phones now. And put on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 60December 31, 2017 11:12 PM

Seriously r57, so many pearl-clutchers here.

by Anonymousreply 61December 31, 2017 11:13 PM

For most women it's painful to work out without a sports bra on.

by Anonymousreply 62December 31, 2017 11:17 PM

A typical DL'er. Fellas, meet your fellow brethren Andrew Chance Caldwell. Also, in a typical DL setting--the steam room preying upon the young and innocent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 31, 2017 11:19 PM

No one is clutching pearls at the thought of breaking taboos, R61.

We're nauseated by the reality of bare ass cracks, vaginas, and scrotums on workout machines and common areas. We're also laughing at the impracticality of working out with breasts and genitals flopping and slapping around.

The right workout shorts are practical and sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 31, 2017 11:26 PM

Says who? You were probably the biggest whore at the Mineshaft. You were also the bottom who was the sluttiest cumdumpster in tons of anonymous sex romps. Pathogens my ass.

by Anonymousreply 65December 31, 2017 11:35 PM

I don't care about some gash, with or without a bra.

by Anonymousreply 66December 31, 2017 11:36 PM

The bra does not cover the gash.

by Anonymousreply 67December 31, 2017 11:42 PM

There is no equipment involved. Read the fucking article. The classes use your own body weight as resistance.

I'm sure you can use the same disinfectant the gym has for equipment on your section of the matt.

Here is my question how do some of you use a public restroom or eat in a public restaurant? Or all you germaphobes does housebound?

by Anonymousreply 68December 31, 2017 11:43 PM

The men will need bras, too.

by Anonymousreply 69December 31, 2017 11:43 PM

no. fucking no way. what if the person in front of you farts and it was filled with shit?

by Anonymousreply 70December 31, 2017 11:44 PM

[quote] LOL! They put themselves up on the internet anyway...

Look... for some people this would just be a different resource to use to motivate themselves. If it's not for you then it's not for you

by Anonymousreply 71December 31, 2017 11:44 PM

R69 you are very mean.

by Anonymousreply 72December 31, 2017 11:44 PM

stains everywhere

and

p a t h o g e n s

by Anonymousreply 73December 31, 2017 11:45 PM

R68, they're very Republican in their way of thinking. It just all boils down to many of them are ashamed of their bodies or they have had some bad experience or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 74December 31, 2017 11:47 PM

It was okay for the ancient Greeks, so....

by Anonymousreply 75December 31, 2017 11:48 PM

R68: Are you being facetious? Nobody's naked ass/privates are touching toilet seats At least I hope not!). You wash your hands after flushing the toilet (which I do with my foot - if it is not automatic) and use tissue to open the bathroom door. Public restaurant? You're dressed, right? Everything is covered. See the difference yet?

by Anonymousreply 76December 31, 2017 11:49 PM

"sex positive" = running to the pharmacy every other day to get various prescriptions filled

Get some barbells and a yoga mat so you can flop around at home.

Log on to Chaturbate if you need an audience. You can wink your sphincter for the masses, and even make a few extra coins.

This gym owner will lose more existing customers than he will gain with his little stunt. Let's hope no one was dumb enough to pre-pay their membership for 2018. They'll be out-of-business very soon.

by Anonymousreply 77December 31, 2017 11:50 PM

So it's the same as when people go to the exercise classes at nudist camp.

by Anonymousreply 78December 31, 2017 11:52 PM

Nothing to do with sex positive or negative.

R74 and the rest - try doing some "body weight exercises" -- push ups, air squats and burpees -- while naked tonight at home.

Unless you are hung like a thimble, you will quickly realize why gym shorts are a good idea.

(And do them for real, not half-assed lazy versions. Pun intended.)

by Anonymousreply 79December 31, 2017 11:55 PM

R76 - Public restrooms you have no idea who has done what to what. Public restaurants you have no idea who has washed their hands before touching your food. Seems to me it should be just as much a concern as a naked workout.

by Anonymousreply 80December 31, 2017 11:55 PM

Poorly wiped asses sitting on benches. Sweaty pussies with the occasional yeast infection.

Lawd have MRSA!

by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2017 11:59 PM

[quote]This gym owner will lose more existing customers than he will gain with his little stunt.

I disagree with you 100%.

I did something like this a few years back. I was bored with my workout routine and decided to hire a trainer to do a workout in the nude to spice things up. I placed an ad on CL and got a ton of responses. It's not as uncommon as many of you tubs of lard think. I forgot how I chose the person that I did (because it definitely wasn't by picture) and it was $100 bucks for like an hour and 15 minutes. Anyway, he was a very good looking black man, straight (I saw pictures of his daughter and we talked about her), and he was a personal trainer. It was a VERY GOOD workout and very professional too. He told me things that I should work on, etc I enjoyed it and would do it again. I suppose it would be Harry that would be leading these workouts and I have no doubt that they will be conducted in a professional manner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82January 1, 2018 12:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83January 1, 2018 12:04 AM

[quote][R74] and the rest - try doing some "body weight exercises" -- push ups, air squats and burpees -- while naked tonight at home.

Honey, I'm a bodybuilder and working out naked is old hat for me. But, on my journey I can relate to why some people would want to workout naked.

R54, R57, R71, R82

And....

by Anonymousreply 84January 1, 2018 12:09 AM

I have done outdoor naked yoga at a nude gay getaway. It was a good class. We had all seen each other naked in various other situations and activities at the camp. There were no cameras or inhibitions at the yoga class. It was just yoga, only naked.

by Anonymousreply 85January 1, 2018 12:10 AM

[quote]It was okay for the ancient Greeks, so....

We're not in Greece. We're in the land of the puritanical and repressed Republican.

by Anonymousreply 86January 1, 2018 12:13 AM

[quote] I did something like this a few years back. I was bored with my workout routine and decided to hire a trainer to do a workout in the nude to spice things up. I placed an ad on CL

[quote] he was a very good looking black man, straight

[quote] it was $100 bucks for like an hour and 15 minutes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87January 1, 2018 12:36 AM

In Japan there were mixed public baths in a few places at least into the 90s. I doubt there are any left anywhere, but you could find them in the countryside and places like that. Invariably the only people who'd use them were old pervert men. I imagine the gym thing will be about the same.

by Anonymousreply 88January 1, 2018 12:40 AM

haha... you're so funny R87--NOT! Also, I wrote that he was a very good looking Black man. That Diesel thing is not good looking to me.

by Anonymousreply 89January 1, 2018 12:41 AM

R82 lucky you.

I had a straight trainer I was very open with and talked to him about nude posing as a motivational factor, talked about classic nude physique posers that I was amazed he knew about and he showed me topless pictures of himself posing and came to my apartment to train me personally.

When I told him I wanted to lose weight and train nude, not him me, he cut me dead and made me feel like shit.

I was completely mortified and he made me feel like a total creep.

by Anonymousreply 90January 1, 2018 1:00 AM

i know who will go. those ugly young studs with good bodies looking for sugar daddies coz the good looking young studs would already have found rich men already. and whores looking to be hired.

by Anonymousreply 91January 1, 2018 3:57 AM

people thinking of suicide will go

by Anonymousreply 92January 1, 2018 4:08 AM

I can't wait to sit down to do the vertical lifts and place my naked coin slot directly onto a vinyl padded seat that by this time is COATED nacreous layers of permacum

by Anonymousreply 93January 1, 2018 5:40 AM

[quote] Honey, I'm a bodybuilder

Well there's an oxymoron

by Anonymousreply 94January 1, 2018 5:45 AM

I just don't see this working out. Some people don't wipe their asses after taking a shit. We've already seen many DL threads on that very topic of crotch stench and how bad it smells, asking if they should tell their partner or end the relationship. Some women don't wash their pussies but at least their clothes cover the odor. Many threads here on "Does her pussy stink?" And "My partners ass and balls stink." All I would need to see is brown skid marks on the equipment or a floor mat once, or get a wiff of crotch stench or pee and I'd be outta there fast.

by Anonymousreply 95January 1, 2018 6:03 AM

Sounds yummy!

by Anonymousreply 96January 1, 2018 7:26 AM

It was a success! Harry led the class.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 5, 2018 4:23 PM

R6 That is exactly what I was thinking.

by Anonymousreply 98January 5, 2018 4:25 PM

[quote]Ew! And you know only the fat and wrinkled people will be naked. It is never the bodies you actually want to see in the buff.

This, unfortunately, seems to be a law of the universe. Whenever there's a place where nudity is allowed it's always the nasty, gross people who take it all off, never the hot people you would love to see naked.

by Anonymousreply 99January 5, 2018 4:28 PM

It's almost like they are just living their loves and the universe doesn't exist for your sexual enjoyment r99.

by Anonymousreply 100January 5, 2018 4:31 PM

lives*

by Anonymousreply 101January 5, 2018 4:31 PM

That gym gonna STANK like ASS!

by Anonymousreply 102January 5, 2018 4:32 PM

But the universe does exist to protect my gag reflex cunt r100. XOXO

by Anonymousreply 103January 5, 2018 4:34 PM

r83 you made me pee a little.

by Anonymousreply 104January 5, 2018 4:40 PM

*fuuuurt!*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105January 5, 2018 4:42 PM

I tried a gay men’s naked yoga class not too long ago. Every guy in the class, except the instructor, had about 30-40 years on me. I didn’t return.

by Anonymousreply 106January 5, 2018 5:55 PM

Maybe you did not go to the right one, R106

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107January 5, 2018 6:03 PM

being nude is not unsanitary.

by Anonymousreply 108January 5, 2018 6:25 PM

^ Using certain equipment while nude is.

by Anonymousreply 109January 5, 2018 7:10 PM

[quote] I tried a gay men’s naked yoga class not too long ago. Every guy in the class, except the instructor, had about 30-40 years on me. I didn’t return.

The cutest guys — and the ones who know most about what they're doing — tend to be in the mixed groups.

by Anonymousreply 110January 5, 2018 7:13 PM

And R109 sitting on the mats and benches too.

by Anonymousreply 111January 5, 2018 7:15 PM

Once again, if it isn't for you then don't do it. I have done nude yoga--everyone has their own mats, and I've worked out in the nude. You just place a towel whenever and wherever one is needed. The gym and mats are all cleaned with sanitary solutions.

[quote]holy fuck there are tons of marys out there

They're not Marys. They're usually out of shape fat fucks and/or have other body issues. These are the same people who can't say or write "penis" or "vagina" but use the terms; "hoo-hoo" or "ding-a-ling". You just have to let these people be and let them continue to live in their own Republican universe.

It has been my experience with naked yoga of having A LOT of HOT guys in the class!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 5, 2018 7:28 PM

Good for her!

A bizarre new fitness trend is sweeping the nation – where participants exercise completely NAKED

A PERSONAL trainer has come up with a cheeky new way to get people’s hearts pumping this year – as she’s launched one of the first ever NUDE workout classes in The UK.

If naked restaurants and bike rides in the buff weren’t revealing enough, the new trend encourages fitness fanatics to bare all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 5, 2018 7:37 PM

If someone is so ignorant to compare this to restaurants and bathrooms, they are too stupid to live.

Hopefully, dining out doesn't mean an asshole or pussy was on the table before I've eaten.

This retard is probably fine with fraus that change a diaper on a table at whatever all you can eat buffet in Flyoverstan.

Drop dead, and I hope your asshole gets a yeast infection so bad you can bake bread out of your hole.

by Anonymousreply 114January 5, 2018 7:41 PM

r113's pic shows exactly the kind of people who get naked when nudity is allowed - gross and nasty. No hotties at all.

by Anonymousreply 115January 5, 2018 8:39 PM

"Jesus H. Christ, it smells like ass in here!"

by Anonymousreply 116January 5, 2018 8:40 PM

^ Always look at the bright side of things before dismissing them, you know like when life gives you lemons make lemonade.

You could bottle "the ass" and sell it. There's guy making a fortune selling canned farts.

by Anonymousreply 117January 5, 2018 9:14 PM

As long as the trainers and instructors are attractive and naked that's enough.

by Anonymousreply 118January 7, 2018 12:57 AM

Do none of you know how to put down a towel before you use exercise equipment?

Do you just sit in other people’s sweat in non-nude gyms?

by Anonymousreply 119January 7, 2018 12:51 PM

they're such civilized people in the UK

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120January 9, 2018 1:40 PM

Obviously, one would put a towel down on a bench. In addition, this should also happen at a clothed gym.

It's surprising how many gay men are so uptight about their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 121January 9, 2018 1:45 PM

[quote]It's surprising how many gay men are so uptight about their bodies.

LOL! Many of them should be. AND YES... I'm fat shaming because YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

by Anonymousreply 122January 9, 2018 1:47 PM

R122 has a large and disturbing skin tag on her no-no hole. So nudity is out of the question.

by Anonymousreply 123January 9, 2018 2:14 PM

It could be very freeing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124July 23, 2018 6:53 PM

Weeeeee.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125July 23, 2018 6:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126July 23, 2018 7:04 PM

[quote]Hanson Fitness revealed that they'd be offering a "total body workout that uses your body weight as resistance

And yet all the hysterical queens on here going on and on about the equipment being soiled and dangerous and blahblahblah. No equipment is being used. It is an exercise class using body weight not real weights ....push ups, etc. Maybe a bar to do pull ups. Calm down.

by Anonymousreply 127July 23, 2018 7:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128July 23, 2018 11:25 PM

And, why you will not see many men taking part in such sessions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 24, 2018 12:47 AM

I was just at the gym tonight thinking of this thread. Aside from the obvious sanitation issues (a definite deal breaker for me), a naked gym, at least for me, would kind of ruin the underlying sexuality that exists, which makes going to the gym fun. Part of what I enjoy is imagining what the hot guys in the gym look like unclothed. Many times I've seen super ripped dudes changing in the locker room only to find they are packing way less than what I initially thought, or despite being handsome, their bods just weren't as sick as I thought. The clothing allows the mind to wonder, which is a great thing. With that said, there have bee plenty of dudes I've seen on the weight floor clothed who far exceeded my expectations. So . . . yeah.

by Anonymousreply 130July 24, 2018 5:06 AM

So it took 120 posts of moronic pearl-clutching before r121 showed up to point out the completely obvious.

by Anonymousreply 131July 24, 2018 8:02 AM

Eh...I'll pass.

by Anonymousreply 132July 24, 2018 11:41 AM

It could be fun, R132

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133July 24, 2018 11:48 AM

[quote]R69 you are very mean.

He is. He is very mean.

BUT, try and tell me he’s lying. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 134July 24, 2018 1:42 PM

[quote]Nobody's naked ass/privates are touching toilet seats At least I hope not!).

How the hell do you shit, R76? Standing up?

by Anonymousreply 135July 24, 2018 1:43 PM

Let's hope they offer yoga with these guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 30, 2018 2:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 14, 2018 11:08 AM

Everything would smell like ass. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 138August 14, 2018 12:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 14, 2018 10:17 PM

[quote]Hey! Here's a novel idea for you fatties;

You're a really nice person. The respect you show for other people's feelings is an example to us all.

by Anonymousreply 140September 14, 2018 10:23 PM

^Forget it, R140. It's Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 141September 14, 2018 10:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 25, 2018 10:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 25, 2018 10:26 AM

No...

by Anonymousreply 144October 25, 2018 1:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 28, 2018 10:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146October 28, 2018 10:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 28, 2018 10:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 2, 2018 7:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 3, 2018 3:27 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150November 3, 2018 3:34 AM

Does that NKD trainer guy do porn?

by Anonymousreply 151November 3, 2018 8:32 AM

Naked yoga

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 3, 2018 3:58 PM

Pump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 27, 2018 2:07 AM

One of our local yoga studios have naked yoga for men. It's all gay men. They usually have sex parties after with a few select invitees. Keep in mind this is a small community where it's the same pass-around whores passing each other around. They're all gross.

by Anonymousreply 154November 27, 2018 2:12 AM

What happens if you get an erection?

by Anonymousreply 155November 27, 2018 2:19 AM

They’ll use you for a chin up bar, Rose

by Anonymousreply 156November 27, 2018 3:55 AM

Working out causes shrinkage.

by Anonymousreply 157November 27, 2018 6:25 AM

[quote]You'll be sharing bodily fluids left on the exercise equipment,

What do think happens when you use a public toilet? It's no worse than that, and people should be putting a towel underneath anyway.

by Anonymousreply 158November 27, 2018 6:35 AM

I did naked partner yoga a few times. Hot. I ate out a guy's ass once while he was doing a pose. We were all hard, of course.

by Anonymousreply 159November 27, 2018 7:09 AM

My friend started a naked yoga studio in Hollywood. In order to join you had to submit a full-length naked photo of yourself. His reasoning was that he didn't want full out of shape guys there just ogling the in shape yoga guys. I was very shy about going, I really thought I'd get a boner during class and to me, that would be embarrassing.

But the class was at a mid to advance level and it was way more of a work out than I had anticipated. so getting in and out of the positions was tough that I didn't get a chance to get a woody. It was a serious yoga studio. It was fun and I went for a while. But never experienced anything sexual.

And do it again if I had the time and money.

BTW: we all brought our own mats and towels.

by Anonymousreply 160November 27, 2018 11:45 PM

I don't look good naked, so, no.

by Anonymousreply 161November 28, 2018 2:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 11, 2018 11:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 12, 2018 11:30 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164December 12, 2018 12:36 PM

Training

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 16, 2018 12:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 4, 2019 2:36 PM

Sweat, dingleberries, and smegma on the weight benches. What a buffet!!!

by Anonymousreply 167January 4, 2019 7:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 9, 2019 4:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 9, 2019 4:44 PM

Sounds like just another way for bottoms to get nude for other bottoms, even though they're looking for tops.

by Anonymousreply 170January 9, 2019 5:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 9, 2019 5:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 1, 2019 3:08 PM

The combined smell of sweat, Vick's Vapo-Rub, and anal mucus

by Anonymousreply 173March 2, 2019 1:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 4, 2019 9:32 PM

I cannot wait to work out nude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 4, 2019 9:42 PM

Are they hiring people to constantly wash down the equipment? It's going to be a breeding ground of all sorts of diseases and germs.

I can imagine the lawsuits beyond just the sexual harassment ones!

by Anonymousreply 176March 4, 2019 9:46 PM

The dude in R163's post has been posted here at DL several times.

Is he Hispanic or South Asian? I can't tell. Besides his humongous cock, he has a handsome face. Some people are actually into faces, not just cocks and bubble butts.

I guess he's an escort or a pornstar, otherwise, who constantly posts nudes of themselves online?

by Anonymousreply 177March 4, 2019 9:52 PM

I don't really see the practical benefit. Or any other benefit, to be frank. Even if the most beautiful people in the world were present, I'm there to get myself in shape, not them. And I don't feel I need an audience.

by Anonymousreply 178March 4, 2019 10:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179March 5, 2019 11:52 AM

Dumbest idea, EVER.

by Anonymousreply 180March 5, 2019 12:03 PM

Dumbest THREAD ever!

by Anonymousreply 181March 7, 2019 2:47 AM

I've got this idea for a movie - a mutant pathogen born on the exercise mats of a nude yoga center wipes out 9/10s of humanity in a matter of weeks.

A gay romantic comedy - with a twist!

by Anonymousreply 182March 7, 2019 3:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183August 14, 2019 5:17 PM

I have taken all-male nude yoga. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 184August 14, 2019 6:38 PM

This is one of DLs Boomerang Posts that pops up every so often, gets lots of Maiden Aunties in a twist and then disappears again

by Anonymousreply 185August 14, 2019 6:43 PM

R88 or anyone with knowledge. Why do public baths exist in Japan? What is the point? Don't they have showers at home?

by Anonymousreply 186August 14, 2019 7:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 23, 2019 12:41 PM

????

Yoga....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 23, 2019 7:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189August 30, 2019 2:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 30, 2019 2:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 7, 2019 1:39 PM

Urban gym

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192September 7, 2019 4:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 11, 2019 12:41 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194September 11, 2019 12:43 AM

Close enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 13, 2019 10:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 1, 2019 11:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 1, 2019 11:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2019 6:18 PM

I have taken naked yoga. It's fine. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2019 6:38 PM

I wonder if the gays who attend think PrEP will protect them from Giardia and athlete's...everything.

by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2019 7:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 27, 2019 1:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 27, 2019 5:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 29, 2019 1:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204October 30, 2019 2:28 AM

There will be rivers of ass crack sweat.

by Anonymousreply 205October 30, 2019 7:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 20, 2019 5:31 PM

I have a great name for such an endeavor!

WARTS AND ALL

by Anonymousreply 207November 20, 2019 6:56 PM

R143 Nice Boner!!!

by Anonymousreply 208November 20, 2019 10:02 PM

R193 Holy Mother of God, that is amazing

by Anonymousreply 209November 20, 2019 10:04 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 9, 2019 10:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 13, 2019 12:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212December 17, 2019 12:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 17, 2019 3:08 PM

Not even legwarmers to keep your thighs warm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214December 17, 2019 3:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215December 18, 2019 11:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216December 20, 2019 11:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217December 20, 2019 5:09 PM

I met a guy at the gym who missing his left lat muscle. I asked him what happened and he said he had popped a pimple on his back , put on a loose tank top with low arm holes, headed to the gym and contracted flesh eating virus off the the equipment pad, when he laid down on the bench.

Moral- Always pre wipe the equipment and use a towel!

by Anonymousreply 218December 20, 2019 5:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 30, 2019 10:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220January 22, 2020 12:12 PM

Gross. I'm all for nudity but there's certain activities it's good for and certain activities it isn't.

Naked Saunas: Good

Naked Gyms: Bad

Naked Swimming: Good

Naked Hiking: Bad

Naked Gymnastics could go either way.

by Anonymousreply 221January 22, 2020 12:24 PM

I don't know what gyms these people are going to where every member is a hot, fit dude in their twenties. At most of the gyms I've been to 90% of the members have either been fat or old. Most hot guys work out from home now.

by Anonymousreply 222January 22, 2020 12:26 PM

[quote]Most hot guys work out from home now.

Interesting that you would raise that point. Here, in NYC, that's not true. But the reason that your point is interesting is because many apartments have their own gyms but they go unused and collect dust.

by Anonymousreply 223January 22, 2020 12:35 PM

R223 I meant more like with their own gear at home, ie in their own apartments. Or with personal trainers. Either way.

by Anonymousreply 224January 22, 2020 12:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 22, 2020 7:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226January 27, 2020 10:30 PM

So basically these things are a way for gays to find each other, check each other out, and fuck in the steam rooms? Ah, I get it. It's just Equinox with less clothing.

by Anonymousreply 227January 28, 2020 1:55 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228February 11, 2020 12:58 AM

I would think the teacher would run the idea by the administration to get an opinion. He did it to make a statement.

by Anonymousreply 229February 11, 2020 1:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230February 17, 2020 1:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231February 19, 2020 8:59 AM

Of course everyone will be buff, gorgeous and hung.

by Anonymousreply 232February 19, 2020 9:11 AM

It would discourage people from exercising.

Keep in mind…there will be plenty of people one does not want to see naked.

by Anonymousreply 233February 19, 2020 10:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234February 24, 2020 10:12 PM

[quote] Naked Gymnastics could go either way.

More likely you’ll end up with fatties falling all over the place, their flab flapping in the wind in every direction.

by Anonymousreply 235February 24, 2020 10:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236February 25, 2020 1:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237February 25, 2020 1:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238February 25, 2020 1:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239February 26, 2020 3:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 10, 2020 5:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241March 10, 2020 6:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 31, 2020 4:03 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243March 31, 2020 4:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 22, 2020 4:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 26, 2020 11:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 26, 2020 12:03 PM

This thread is making me think Cheeto's Clorox theory is a good idea.

by Anonymousreply 247April 26, 2020 12:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 26, 2020 3:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 5, 2020 9:45 AM

I'd be up for this. Just bring a towel, which you should anyway. Dont see what the big fucking deal is here, some of the marys on here

by Anonymousreply 250May 5, 2020 5:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251May 8, 2020 10:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 23, 2020 8:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253May 27, 2020 4:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254May 27, 2020 6:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255May 27, 2020 7:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256May 28, 2020 2:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257May 29, 2020 3:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 3, 2020 7:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 5, 2020 8:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 5, 2020 11:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261June 5, 2020 1:05 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 5, 2020 1:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 5, 2020 1:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264June 8, 2020 11:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 10, 2020 11:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 10, 2020 6:55 PM

I used to think Dominic Pacifico was so hot until that video where he shoves a dildo about the same diameter of a fire hydrant up his ass. When did bottoming become a competitive sport?

by Anonymousreply 267June 10, 2020 7:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268June 14, 2020 4:57 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 14, 2020 4:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 15, 2020 11:19 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 15, 2020 2:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 17, 2020 2:36 AM

Two decades ago at a men's athletic club we were able to work out with free weights naked. We put towels down on the benches before we used them. There were usually two or three naked guys there. These were the city's movers and shakers. You didn't make a big deal out of it. The pool area had been nude for over a century.

It was easy to get naked, do a 45-minute workout, shower and put your business clothes back on before your lunch was over. Very few of the guys were ones I would be attracted to, even if they were gay. Except there was one guy, great looking, married with children, CEO of his company, who was very well-built. Big chest, nice nipples, decent cock, big bush, tight ass, hairy arms and legs. We talked business while we were lifting. I think fear motivated me to be, ahem, disinterested.

by Anonymousreply 273June 17, 2020 2:53 AM

Close enough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 20, 2020 8:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275June 21, 2020 9:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 22, 2020 6:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 23, 2020 2:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 27, 2020 11:10 AM

Yummy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 26, 2020 4:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 3, 2020 1:07 AM

Don't click R280. It's from RU domain. Russia.

by Anonymousreply 281December 3, 2020 1:11 AM

Nick Pulos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 28, 2021 1:07 PM

Body shaming; an American tradition!

by Anonymousreply 283June 28, 2021 1:48 PM

I GOT CRABS FROM A YOGA MAT!

—future New York Post headline

by Anonymousreply 284June 28, 2021 2:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285August 22, 2021 5:32 PM

^ NO MASK!

by Anonymousreply 286August 22, 2021 5:33 PM

^LOL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 287August 22, 2021 5:35 PM

Ugh...

by Anonymousreply 288August 22, 2021 11:44 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289August 24, 2021 2:43 PM

Motivation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 27, 2021 1:07 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 17, 2021 8:11 AM

Well?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 6, 2022 10:31 PM

OH, MY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 7, 2022 12:56 AM

As with wearing thongs on the beach, the vast majority of people shouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 294April 7, 2022 2:00 AM

Well, Pierce, I would first ask you why you had your spongey lady porker out and then call the gym manager to hose you down with bleach.

by Anonymousreply 295April 7, 2022 2:22 AM

This thread has been around for 5 years. Stop resurrecting it.

by Anonymousreply 296April 7, 2022 2:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!