Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

'Is that a terrorist?': Prince Philip made a 'risqué gaffe'-pointing to a 'man with a beard' while meeting crowds at Sandringha

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2018 8:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 31, 2017 2:57 PM

Prince Philip is 96 years old and has publicly said far worse. No harm meant or done.

by Anonymousreply 2December 31, 2017 3:01 PM

We can still count on that old Nazi to spot the troublemakers.

by Anonymousreply 3December 31, 2017 3:02 PM

Bigotry and woefully bad judgement run in the family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 31, 2017 3:03 PM

It is obscene that that old fuck is still alive.

by Anonymousreply 5December 31, 2017 3:08 PM

He will shuffle off this mortal coil soon enuff.

by Anonymousreply 6December 31, 2017 3:09 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 31, 2017 3:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 31, 2017 3:12 PM

You have to admit that Elizabeth and Philip are both seemingly in great shape for people in their mid-90s.

I hope I am in at least as good shape as they appear ("appear" being the operative word) to be when I'm their ages.

by Anonymousreply 9December 31, 2017 3:14 PM

Yes, she doesn't even use a stick.

Neither does he.

by Anonymousreply 10December 31, 2017 3:14 PM

[quote]You have to admit that Elizabeth and Philip are both seemingly in great shape for people in their mid-90s.

Having access to a never-ending supply of young blood and body parts is helpful.

by Anonymousreply 11December 31, 2017 3:19 PM

None of the royals are considered smart, Prince Philip is considered one of the "dimmer bulbs" in the family, Charles inherited his smarts.

by Anonymousreply 12December 31, 2017 3:23 PM

The Duke of Edinburgh, kids, has done more to improve the lot of the common man in the street in England than anybody on this board will ever be able to do about anything. He was treated with scorn and derision when his wife became Queen. And it's the politically correct up its own arse looking down its nose at other cultures whilst passing the judgement of the cranky and constipated media wot takes notice of these harmless boners of Phil's. Besides, England is the size of the American State of Idaho, overfilled with the resources of MI-5, MI-6, Interpol, the CIA and fuck only knows what other wide sweeping intelligence and counter intelligence sources. AND IT STILL CAN'T CONTAIN DOMESTIC TERRORISM? The majority of those slaughtered in recent attacks by the pig fucking unwashed are not British subjects, but foreign nationals.

by Anonymousreply 13December 31, 2017 3:26 PM

[quote]None of the royals are considered smart

Not the born Royals, no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 31, 2017 3:28 PM

[quote]The Duke of Edinburgh, kids, has done more to improve the lot of the common man in the street in England than anybody on this board will ever be able to do about anything

Bull-fucking-shit. Playing polo, racing carriages, and fucking anything with a pulse is all he is good for.

by Anonymousreply 15December 31, 2017 3:28 PM

Is that our Harry with a half cast?

by Anonymousreply 16December 31, 2017 3:32 PM

Philip has dementia now but he always had a big fucking mouth. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 17December 31, 2017 3:51 PM

Wouldn't you hate to be his valet?

No telling what opprobrium would rain down on you daily.

by Anonymousreply 18December 31, 2017 3:54 PM

[quote]a big fucking mouth. Asshole.

THIS is MOST unnecessary.

by Anonymousreply 19December 31, 2017 3:56 PM

R6, no he won't. Old Brits don't die. They eat shitty food, smoke and drink like fiends and they still don't die. They live on and on and on and they WILL NOT DIE. You could shoot them at point blank range with a cannon and they won't go down. They are part (or full) cockroach. Nothing kills them.

by Anonymousreply 20December 31, 2017 4:53 PM

I'd be damed if I'd let anyone tell me what I can and cannot say if I reached 96 years of age. Sod off!

by Anonymousreply 21December 31, 2017 5:01 PM

[quote]I'd be damed if I'd let anyone tell me what I can and cannot say if I reached 96 years of age. Sod off!

Good thing you don't live in the UK where the police arrest you for speech the government disapproves of.

by Anonymousreply 22December 31, 2017 5:02 PM

Dreadful fowl creature trolling @ R22

by Anonymousreply 23December 31, 2017 5:07 PM

Given that those parasites haven't done an honest day of work in their lives, no wonder they live that long.

by Anonymousreply 24December 31, 2017 5:08 PM

Considering the Philip began life as a refugee fleeing with his family for their lives, Philip has done well with his life. And, he's 96 years old. He can say what he wants. It doesn't stop anyone on here from saying the first bunch of nonsense that pops in their heads, and I'd guess none of them are anywhere near 96 years old.

by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2018 6:50 AM

Obviously I don't know the man, but he's always struck me, even when he was younger, as something of a martinet. Rigid, inflexible, bullying, unkind. Harry and Philip are said to be quite close, however, so that's a wonderful thing. And he was rather sweet to Diana, also, when she was going thru hell, which is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2018 8:03 AM

Obviously I don't know you R26, but you have always struck me as something of a martinet. Gullible, stupid and willing to listen to second-hand gossip. Your Mother and Father are said to be quite close, but I am willing to ignore all that I spout out my bile to someone I don't know—nor am I likely to know.

by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2018 8:40 AM

Kwa hakika sijui mtu huyo, lakini daima ananipiga, kama ladha yenye kupendeza yenye kupendeza na nzuri zaidi. Wengi furaha wakati kuonekana katika profie. Na hivyo zabuni!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2018 8:47 AM

Have another cocktail, R27.

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2018 8:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!