Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

MSNBC shows, hosts, reporters, etc. CONTINUED

Continue the love, continue the hate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601February 21, 2018 12:36 AM

Link to first thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1December 30, 2017 5:26 PM

It's way past time for MSNBC to stop running prison shows on the weekends. If they don't want to have live programming, they could run past episodes of NBC news magazine shows or documentaries. Anything but another thug in an orange jumpsuit.

by Anonymousreply 2December 30, 2017 5:30 PM

R2 that and the dateline or whatever it's called. MSNBC is popular enough to have weekend primetime news shows

by Anonymousreply 3December 30, 2017 5:34 PM

Remember the days before the LO show when Rachel would end her show with “One last thing before you’re off to prison...” or “Before you head to prison, remember to...”

That was cute.

Remember when Rachel had that ugly unfunny redhead on to tell jokes?

Remember when she made cocktails?

I miss The Friday Night News Dump

by Anonymousreply 4December 30, 2017 5:39 PM

When it first when on the air, MSNBC had a show called "Time and Again" which would look at current issues or events, or anniversaries, through the arc of history with clips from the archives of NBC News.

I don't know why they don't revive that idea.

Having said that, for weekend overnights I almost wish they'd make a deal with the BBC or some other English-language provider from overseas. Who needs prison shows and Dateline reruns?

by Anonymousreply 5December 30, 2017 5:47 PM

[quote]Remember when Rachel had that ugly unfunny redhead on to tell jokes? Remember when she made cocktails?

That was Ana Marie Cox, who many thought was having an affair with Rachel due to the banter and flirtation. She was bitchy, cynical, and as I recall, somewhat funny. She was also an addict and alcoholic (maybe for the latter?) She moved to Minneapolis, found Jesus, got sober, and got married! I was pretty surprised when I found out about this after she had disappeared for a while.

She's written about her discovery (or-rediscovery?) of Christianity as it seems she hangs on to it to keep her from from using. However, she's of the same progressive bent willing to call out others and her recent writings don't suggest that she's become anything fundamentalist. And she's still bitchy, although not so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 30, 2017 5:54 PM

It's all about Ari Melber for me. God, he's fucking adorable. What's the dirt on him. One of us? Bisexual at least?

by Anonymousreply 7December 30, 2017 5:57 PM

The unfunny redhead I'm thinking of is Kent Jones, who is (or used to be) a writer for Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 8December 30, 2017 6:01 PM

[quote]clips from the archives of NBC News.

Historical shows from different eras would be so fantastic. They might not be too expensive to produce. A good research staff and editing, some writers pulling it all together and a narrator. Rachel does a lot of the same, putting things into historical context before she delivers the show's main story.

by Anonymousreply 9December 30, 2017 6:02 PM

[quote]Remember when Rachel had that ugly unfunny redhead on to tell jokes

She brought along her sidekick/writer/friend from the Air America radio show. I think he may still be part of the show's production team, just not on-air. He actually was (is) a very good writer.

by Anonymousreply 10December 30, 2017 6:02 PM

[quote]The unfunny redhead I'm thinking of is Kent Jones

OK, thanks. I'm relieved because I liked Ana Marie despite being a bit OTT. She's cute, too.

by Anonymousreply 11December 30, 2017 6:04 PM

WHET Jonathan Swan?

by Anonymousreply 12December 30, 2017 6:05 PM

Here is Rachel with the unfunny redhead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 30, 2017 6:08 PM

I love when Rachel’s show includes footage from the NBC News archives. I would definitely watch a whole show about them.

by Anonymousreply 14December 30, 2017 6:12 PM

This is interesting. I didn't know until now.: On December 27, 2016, in honor of Carrie Fisher's death, Cox confirmed via Twitter that she has bipolar disorder.[30] Explains much.

by Anonymousreply 15December 30, 2017 6:13 PM

I like Renato Marriotti's legal analysis and his BDF. He's running for Attorney General of Illinois and I hope he wins. Unmarried. Is he gay?

Pictures of him indicate he's one slice of deep-dish from blowing up into a balloon. Maintaining that chunky-but-sexy weight must require a lot of discipline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 30, 2017 6:29 PM

Renato is great. He's been making the rounds on a lot of shows in the last 3 months. I love his analysis since he actually knows what he's talking about.

by Anonymousreply 17December 30, 2017 6:34 PM

Ari is divorced...from a women: tattooed Drew Grant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 30, 2017 6:45 PM

Ari won an Emmy? His Jay Z interjection during his discussion with Joy Reid about the Trump interview was just too weird.

by Anonymousreply 19December 30, 2017 6:49 PM

Thanks r18 but DAMN! All that sexiness is being wasted on the female species.

by Anonymousreply 20December 30, 2017 6:54 PM

Renato probably has an immaculate hole, given his Italian origins

by Anonymousreply 21December 30, 2017 7:13 PM

I want to feel the inside of Willie Geist's anus with my penis.

by Anonymousreply 22December 30, 2017 7:25 PM

Richard Lui is so handsome

by Anonymousreply 23December 30, 2017 8:54 PM

I wish Ari Melber would wear his hair a little longer and let curls come out, like in some of the earlier photos of him.

by Anonymousreply 24December 30, 2017 11:13 PM

You know Ari stinks up the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 25December 30, 2017 11:22 PM

Thomas Roberts Out at MSNBC to be Replaced by Bloomberg’s David Gura

I am a huge fan off Thomas Roberts. He is a great anchor and journalist. MSNBC should not have let him go. They didn't use him nearly enough. What so good about David Gura?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26December 30, 2017 11:40 PM

Fair enough, r22.

I want to play with Renato's big Italian braciole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 31, 2017 12:11 AM

Old news about Thomas Roberts. We discussed in Thread One back in November.

Matt Lauer was also fired from The Today Show, in case you didn’t know that.

by Anonymousreply 28December 31, 2017 12:25 AM

The article at R18 begins with the crucial info that Ari is vers. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 29December 31, 2017 12:39 AM

OP,

They work for Comcast.

Corporate media.

Didn’t you know?

by Anonymousreply 30December 31, 2017 12:42 AM

David Gura has already started and he is as predicted; white, boring and heterosexual.

Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 31December 31, 2017 2:16 AM

yeah Gura is very bland. I don't get why he's on. He certainly is not going to pull in more viewers.

by Anonymousreply 32December 31, 2017 2:20 AM

Still hate that we went from grayscale newspapers and 30-minute (actual) news broadcasts to 24-hour gossip and mental masturbation gobbled up and internalized by horny viewers who want to fuck the mannequins reading abbreviated English from teleprompters.

by Anonymousreply 33December 31, 2017 3:14 AM

[quote]We discussed in Thread One back in November.

R28. Suck my dick, you pompous piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 34December 31, 2017 3:32 AM

I LOVE Jill Wine-Banks she's smart and pleasant

by Anonymousreply 35December 31, 2017 3:46 AM

[quote]. What so good about David Gura?

That he's not hung over?

I didn't know that Roberts had an alcohol problem until I went back over old threads here right after his firing (was that three months ago?) I watched him a few times as weekend anchor before I knew about his troubles. He seemed scattered and unable to formulate questions for guests without numerous "ums" and pauses or provide smooth segues to other stories. I really felt second hand embarrassment for him because he seemed so out of sorts. I don't want to say he was unprofessional, but he was not making his profession look good. Now, I can't help but wonder if he was just so hung over from the previous evenings activities that he couldn't be professional even if he wanted to or tried.

by Anonymousreply 36December 31, 2017 4:06 AM

Natasha Bertrand is brilliant. And cute.

by Anonymousreply 37December 31, 2017 5:53 PM

Isn't it true that anyone named Natasha is banned from the Olympics?

by Anonymousreply 38December 31, 2017 6:03 PM

R35 I second Jill Wine-Banks. Like with Malcolm Nance, I also appreciate that she's cheery and seems pretty confident. She knows a lot more of what she's allowed to let on, but seems to believe it will all work out in the end. It gives me hope.

by Anonymousreply 39December 31, 2017 7:50 PM

New look for Tamron Hall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2018 2:56 AM

Joy isn’t a fan of the Andy n Andy Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2018 3:02 AM

He looks good with a bit of a tan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2018 3:29 AM

What's the story on Tamron and Lawrence O'Donnell? I've heard everything from they're married, engaged, dating, used to date..

by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2018 3:58 AM

Who the fuck was that Frances the Cunting Dragon Lady hosting the 11am-2pm CST block? Did she wander over from FoxNews by mistake? She absolutely badgered Rep. Steve Cohen about his Trump Tweet, falsely accusing him of talking shit about Barron, when what Cohen actually Tweeted about was Trump being a malignant narcissist (true), and he spending more of his free holiday time playing golf than he spent with his son (likely true).

Then she spent most of the next interview with a Democratic Congressman trying to get him to talk shit about Rep. Cohen and his Tweet. Thankfully the Congressman refused to be baited, and shut down Cunt Frances.

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2018 4:54 AM

That remark about Thomas Roberts just ain’t true. He did everything over 8 years at MS and NBC from cable to Today and filling in for Lester on NN. There are many on-air people Andy Lack extinguished in favor of straight white men & blonde women getting cable & network hours. The line-up now is Fox News lite!

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2018 5:08 AM

bring garrett haake more on tv! give him a show !!!!

replace that old fart joe scarb with him! him and mika woould look fine 2gether....

by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2018 5:10 AM

Joy loves Don Lemon, too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2018 5:59 AM

R41 and R47 Joy is also a friend of Kathy's so that could be why. She had her on her show before too

by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2018 7:07 AM

Lack will go after Joy in 2018.

MSNBC has very little interest (as an entity) in being at the forefront of The Russian Investigation.

Lack is deliberately, aggressively trying to turn MSNBC into an almost completely neutral generic rereading of The Associated Press.

It said that he doesn’t like Rachel (his highest ratings grabber!), tried to not renew Lawrence O’Donell’s contract.

He neutralized Tamron, Thomas Roberts, Ann Curry, Joan Walsh etc. Hired Megyn Kelly, Hugh Fucking Hewitt, etc.

We all know the viewership would be huge if MSNBC were proactively back to being a liberal political network.

Lack and his bosses have no interest in doing that.

by Anonymousreply 49January 2, 2018 2:47 AM

The Mueller threads on Datalounge, with their links to important actual journalism, pertinent Twitter feeds etc., have FAR more real ,accurate information, than any corporate media is reporting.

I still check-in to Hardball, but I notice I’m always thinking, why aren’t they talking about the things we’re discussing here? Why don’t they go further?

I also notice hosts on MSNBC abruptly shut down the most intelligent, interesting discussions and go to break, A LOT.

Like FOX, I think the model at MSNBC has become sticking to the days’ talking points, period.

#whatever.

by Anonymousreply 50January 2, 2018 8:27 PM

Tamron, Thomas Roberts, Ann Curry

Are these three considered to be liberal or progressive crusaders in the same vein as Joy, Rachel, and Lawrence? Because they seem like middle-of-the-road newsreaders to me.

by Anonymousreply 51January 2, 2018 8:56 PM

Black Female,Out Gay Man, Asian Female, etc.

His hires are all white right-wing conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 52January 2, 2018 9:09 PM

R50 - Do you watch Maddow’s show?

by Anonymousreply 53January 2, 2018 9:15 PM

They just need some juicy political news, it's time for another indictment.

by Anonymousreply 54January 2, 2018 9:19 PM

R53, I know she’s doing the best work at MSNBC (and all of cable.)

She & her staff seem to be completely copacetic (and doing the most research on cable), but I’m too impatient to wait for her to get to the crux of so many of her monologues.

It’s me not her.

And I’m just going to say it. I wish she’d worked harder to let people know that most of the lies about Hillary were just that.

It was clear she was a Sanders supporter throughout the primaries. I thought it was equally clear she wasn’t happy when Clinton got the nomination over Sanders.

To be clear, I did not expect her to favor Clinton in her reporting, but there were plenty of unflattering newsworthy stories about Bernie Sanders throughout the campaigns.

Not least of which was the fact that his campaign manager hacked The DNC’s voter rolls in the first weeks of his campaign (for information he was entitled to by asking), then, when caught SUED The DNC!!!

That is a HUGE story but it was barely reported. The other being questionable anonymous foreign donations & “bookkeeping” issues.

She never called him out for his horrendously shitty treatment of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Not to mention his Manager’s association with Paul Manafort,Putin & The Ukraine “election”!

None of those things were ever investigated on The Rachel Maddow Show, because Sanders was her guy!

If she had defended the good works of The Clinton Foundation-instead of not saying anything when it was being depicted as a personal ATM for The Clinton Family- I would have a lot more respect for her.

I would also assert that she probably feels this way too, in hindsight, and given how everything’ turned out!

If she’d worked a fraction as hard to fight the massive smear campaign that had been launched against Hillary as she does trying to expose the corruption of The Trump Administration, again, I’d respect her more.

No one in The MSM even bothered to mention anything Hillary had accomplished in a lifetime of public service, and service to children, here and in every part of the world.

It was easier to take cues from the forces that were working against her and parrot “emails!” & “Benghazi!”

Her expression on election night when it was clear Clinton couldn’t win, is one of those moments we experience only a few times in our lives.

She looks like she’s had the air knocked out of her. While also realizing many other things all in a single moment.

by Anonymousreply 55January 2, 2018 9:54 PM

[quote]Her expression on election night when it was clear Clinton couldn’t win, is one of those moments we experience only a few times in our lives.

The funniest thing in American Horror Story: Cult was liberal yuppie lesbian Sarah Paulson freaking out on election night:

"I WON'T BELIEVE IT UNTIL I HEAR RACHEL MADDOW SAY IT!"

by Anonymousreply 56January 2, 2018 11:31 PM

Am I dreaming or did Stephanie Ruhle have a little work done over the holidays?

Nothing serious, but she seemed a tad less wrinkled around the mouth and eyes today.

by Anonymousreply 57January 3, 2018 12:03 AM

I can't wait to hear Nicolle Wallace's panel today. Too delicious.

by Anonymousreply 58January 3, 2018 6:15 PM

I wonder if Rachel will comment on Bannon at all or just ignore it. She likes to focus on the Russia investigation rather than gossip though.

by Anonymousreply 59January 3, 2018 6:39 PM

I appreciate that Rachel maintains a laser-like focus on Trump and Russia.

by Anonymousreply 60January 3, 2018 7:38 PM

I suspect Rachel will address it and weave it into the ongoing narrative of the Russia investigation. It seems like Bannon is trying to steer this away from Russian collusion in our election to the angle that it was all about money laundering for the Trumps and the Kushners, thus steering suspicion away from the Mercer family. The Mercers fund Brietbart as well as being the largest benefactor to the Trump campaign. Bringing in Kellyanne Conway and Bannon was a condition of their funding. Once they knew that the Mueller investigation was not coming up with favorable results, they sought to distance themselves by instructing Bannon to lower the boom and divert from election tampering to financial crimes.

by Anonymousreply 61January 3, 2018 7:50 PM

Did any of you see Rachel's show last night? She went after Trump and Russia BIG TIME.

by Anonymousreply 62January 3, 2018 8:00 PM

No way she would ignore the Fire & Fury book - iIt was all-copnsuming today. (and wonderfully so - loving every minute)

by Anonymousreply 63January 4, 2018 3:41 AM

Craig Melvin just teased a weather update to be provolided by “the one and only Al Roker.”

Barf. Is Al really considered some sort of revered elder within NBC News? Or was Craig being cheeky?

by Anonymousreply 64January 4, 2018 5:04 PM

Craig is kind of sexy to me. Not gorgeous and his body is just average but I think he's quite charismatic

by Anonymousreply 65January 4, 2018 5:51 PM

I also think Ms. Ruhle got a facial tune-up over the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 66January 4, 2018 6:39 PM

Craig has a nice anus, Al does not

by Anonymousreply 67January 4, 2018 7:24 PM

Haha Joy keeps saying that the Fire and Fury book is going on sale tomorrow and holding the book up on camera

by Anonymousreply 68January 5, 2018 12:39 AM

It annoys me when Stephanie Ruhle repeats the final few words of a guest’s closing sentence. Seriously, listen out for it. Once you first notice it, you’ll never forget about it.

by Anonymousreply 69January 5, 2018 1:39 PM

Stephanie Ruhle is a hypocrite -- a rich bitch married to an investment banker.

by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2018 2:22 PM

Garrett is a very handsome guy but Ari is the stuff of dreams

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2018 2:36 PM

Meant to post this picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72January 5, 2018 2:36 PM

Joy's new cut and highlights please me, DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73January 5, 2018 2:43 PM

[quote]Stephanie Ruhle is a hypocrite -- a rich bitch married to an investment banker.

Married to one? She WAS one:

Prior to joining Bloomberg, Ruhle spent 14 years working in the finance industry. While in college, she spent a summer interning for Merrill Lynch. In 1997, she joined Credit Suisse where she spent six years working in hedge fund sales. During her time at Credit Suisse First Boston, she served as a vice president and became the highest producing credit derivatives salesperson in the United States. In 2003, Ruhle joined Deutsche Bank as a credit salesperson covering hedge funds. She ended her eight-year career there as a managing director in Global Markets Senior Relationship Management. While at Deutsche Bank, Ruhle founded the Global Market Women's Network to help women move into leadership roles at the company.

by Anonymousreply 74January 5, 2018 3:33 PM

Nicholle Wallace continues to be a star, by making it seem so effortless to be well informed about so many issues and manage all aspects of hosting her show. Her hour flies by and always makes me wish she was had more time.

by Anonymousreply 75January 5, 2018 3:39 PM

Just because Steph used to be a Wall Street Fatcat doesn’t mean that she can’t fight for the betterment of the little guy.

After all, you guys love Nicole Wallace and she’s the former Republican operative who worked tirelessly to get Sarah Fucking Palin elected. Should we hold Nicole’s dark, evil past against her and reject the good work that she’s doing today?

by Anonymousreply 76January 5, 2018 3:39 PM

Nicole is truly a natural. I really do enjoy her show which is a 1 hour session slamming the orange turd. They spend an hour sounding the alarm.

by Anonymousreply 77January 5, 2018 3:44 PM

R76 makes an excellent point. Initially I had nothing but contempt for NW because of the Palin thing, and I believe, rightly so. But over time she not only regretted her complicity but she repeatedly and publicly acknowledged it, rocking her own Republican boat and losing respect within her own party.

And now here she is, still a Republican but refusing to tow any lines for the party.

I have a great deal of respect for that. I don't have to agree with someone as long as I sense their innate integrity, and she has it in spades. She's also a good and respectful listener.

If only that were true of Congress. Can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 78January 5, 2018 4:08 PM

R70, a rich person can't be a solid, active and effective liberal?

by Anonymousreply 79January 5, 2018 4:15 PM

I've noticed that some of the usual pundits have switched networks. For instance, April Ryan left MSNBC and is now a regular pundit on CNN, while gay Christine Quinn just moved from CNN to MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 80January 5, 2018 4:28 PM

I'm fine with Ruhle. She calls out Deutsche Bank frequently and is smart.

by Anonymousreply 81January 5, 2018 4:50 PM

[quote] ...but refusing to tow any lines for the party

R78 has stepped on my tows.

by Anonymousreply 82January 5, 2018 4:57 PM

R78, I’m not doubting what you posted, just asking for more info:

Where and when did Nicole W publicly acknowledge complicity in the Palin farce? Did she apologize in any way or say that she regrets her behavior?

I’m very curious because I recall that when she was selling her book post-election, she was very reluctant to talk about her work with Palin. Since then, she only refers to it at a high level and brushes it off. I’d love to track down a statement or video of her expressing remorse.

by Anonymousreply 83January 5, 2018 4:58 PM

I like Maddow, Reid, Wallace and Ruhle. They are smart and tough without being grating and annoying. They are much more seasoned and polished and it shows.

The younger female hosts get in my nerves - Kasie seems weak as hell and Hallie Jackson seems like a bitch who interrupts everyone with a combative tone.

by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2018 5:01 PM

I like that Ayman filled in for Ari 3 days this week. MSNBC is trying to get him more viewers as they did with Ari last year.

by Anonymousreply 85January 5, 2018 5:04 PM

Agreed, R84, and Katie Tur is a very difficult watch when she's hosting instead of reporting.

by Anonymousreply 86January 5, 2018 5:05 PM

I don't like Kasie or Hallie, either. They consistently play the "both sides do it" card, when that tactic is obsolete in the Trump era. They're both reporters on the Hill and they have to kiss Republican ass if they want access.

by Anonymousreply 87January 5, 2018 5:14 PM

Katy Tur is a hot piece of ass and a strong writer but not a good anchor

by Anonymousreply 88January 5, 2018 5:16 PM

R83, I recall a discussion with NW of that movie that was made about the Palin campaign, Game Change? What stuck in my memory is how she detailed her realization that Palin was an unqualified menace, and how she, NW, regretted being a part of Palin's rise. She didn't make any typical, smug excuses, and she accepted blame with grace. It was impressive.

What I don't recall is which show I saw it on. I'm sorry. If I do suddenly remember I'll return to the thread and let you know. I can almost grasp it...

R82, all these years I thought it was TOWing the line, glad you told me.

by Anonymousreply 89January 5, 2018 5:35 PM

Meant to sign that as R78.

by Anonymousreply 90January 5, 2018 5:36 PM

I saw Katy Tur last night filling in for Brian Williams, and I thought she did a very good job. She has a cool and confident delivery as a news reader, and deftly moderated the discussions. Not once did I miss the bloviator Brian Williams.

Would like to hear why others find her less than competent.

by Anonymousreply 91January 5, 2018 5:46 PM

R91 She always seems like shes reading off a teleprompter. Her delivery isn't as smooth or natural feeling as Erin Burnett or Ari Melber for example. And she often flounders a bit when having a back and forth with a guess, doesn't seem to move well on her feet. I don't think it's a matter of intelligence, I found her book well written

by Anonymousreply 92January 5, 2018 5:51 PM

I like Katy Tur as a show host and don’t mind that she’s not as polished as (ugh) Erin Burnett. She got a long, close look at the Trump madness during the campaign so I appreciate her insight even when the topic has only a tiny amount to do with Trump.

She also seems like a tough chick who has a soft side.

You know who is polished? Soledad O’Brien and Ashley Banfield. I’d rather watch a sink full of dirty dishes than either of them.

by Anonymousreply 93January 5, 2018 5:55 PM

Whatever happened to Campbell Brown? She’s another “polished” show host who deserves obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 94January 5, 2018 5:56 PM

R89, it's a very common mistake since many people only hear it instead of seeing it written or know the metaphor.

by Anonymousreply 95January 5, 2018 5:58 PM

I don't care about polished, I care that Tur is so emotionally robotic. Her smile, which she wears non-stop is completely cold and her face is as devoid of actual human response, she could be botoxed. Her monotonous voice and delivery doesn't help.

She's fine when doing on-air reporting snippets. but being a relateable and engaging interviewer/host, just no.

by Anonymousreply 96January 5, 2018 6:07 PM

For far too many years I pronounced 'awry' as awe-ree, having mostly only read the word and not knowing any better. You know who finally corrected me? The scholar Kate Millett, after stifling a laugh and taking pity on me, the young genius.

by Anonymousreply 97January 5, 2018 6:09 PM

I want to sniff Ari and Ayman

by Anonymousreply 98January 5, 2018 6:12 PM

I'd like MSNBC to bring over Brooke Baldwin from CNN. I like her brain.

Ari's appeal is completely lost on me, but you go enjoy, R98.

by Anonymousreply 99January 5, 2018 6:15 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what Mika Brzezinski's job is.

by Anonymousreply 100January 5, 2018 6:20 PM

To draw ratings from haters R100

by Anonymousreply 101January 5, 2018 6:21 PM

R83, R89 is correct. I believe that book/movie outlines it and there have been multiple stories/interviews about it, including the fact she quit over Palin and did not vote for a president that year. She currently identifies as an independent and laments conversations with her Trump-voting parents.

And I agree with those who see value in conservatives like her, Schmidt, Painter and Steele blasting Cheeto, his band of idiots and the current shame of the Republican party. Unfortunately, it's going to be up to the Republicans (like with Nixon) to make the change. A few congressional changes won't be enough.

I also love her, Rachel, Joy and Stephanie and am not a fan of Hallie or Katie. Katie seems focused on tilting her head sideways to maintain her perfect hair style.

by Anonymousreply 102January 5, 2018 6:24 PM

Did any other men here find Olbermann attractive, back in his MSNBC days? He had the most beautiful skin. No pores, just radiance.

by Anonymousreply 103January 5, 2018 6:57 PM

If MSNBC ever wants to be taken seriously as a news channel they are going to need to stop letting everyone off for holidays. That place was a ghost town over the week between Christmas and New Years, everyone was off and I saw people on air I have never even seen on MSNBC before, and I watch MSNBC all the time.

by Anonymousreply 104January 5, 2018 7:35 PM

Holidays and weekends are troubled times, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 105January 5, 2018 8:15 PM

[quote]If MSNBC ever wants to be taken seriously as a news channel they are going to need to stop letting everyone off for holidays. That place was a ghost town

I assume that's a joke post, but just for the hell of it...

Between Christmas and New Year's Day, the second string always fills in in broadcast news, unless a truly world-shaking event calls the principals back in. We got to see more of Ali and Ayman over the break, and the great trouper Jansing filled in for lots of people on weekday slots.

by Anonymousreply 106January 5, 2018 10:33 PM

MSNBC needs primetime weekend programming. Stop with the repeats from Friday night and then the locked up/dateline marathons. They don't have to spend a lot of money on them but just have SOMETHING.

by Anonymousreply 107January 5, 2018 10:57 PM

Katy Tur's dad is hot tranny mess Zoey Tur (who tried publicly to drag her) and her ex is Keith Olbermann.

I'm surprised she hasn't turned lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108January 5, 2018 11:30 PM

Renato and DL fave Jill Wine-Banks (who could play Liz Smith in a cameo role in some Ryan Murphy production).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109January 5, 2018 11:58 PM

love when garrett haake is on !!!!!

hot n brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 110January 6, 2018 12:07 AM

Ari Melber!!!

Thomas Roberts!!!

Joy Reid!

by Anonymousreply 111January 6, 2018 12:09 AM

Is this Trump campaign guy on with Joy drunk? He’s a mess. Joy wants to kill him.

by Anonymousreply 112January 6, 2018 12:27 AM

He seems like an asshole

by Anonymousreply 113January 6, 2018 12:28 AM

R109 I love them both. They both sift through the deplorable shit we keep hearing with actual legal knowledge

by Anonymousreply 114January 6, 2018 12:29 AM

R112 he's typical of all the goons sent on cable news channels to defend Trump. They all spin, deflect, lie, deny and talk in circles. They love fighting and then acting like they're being attacked

by Anonymousreply 115January 6, 2018 12:31 AM

He also back-pedaled on most of the worst stuff he said as reported in the book.

He’s worse than an asshole. He’s a spineless asshole.

by Anonymousreply 116January 6, 2018 12:35 AM

yes, i thought it was odd. luv joy takin no shit from him.

he prob reeked of vodka.

joy is sharp as a tack

go girl!!!

by Anonymousreply 117January 6, 2018 12:37 AM

loooove jill wine banks,

think she and brian williams get it on in the toilet?

her smart skirt hiked up high so he can slide his fat sausage in easily....

HOT MOMMA

by Anonymousreply 118January 6, 2018 12:38 AM

Voices get to me: Katy Tur sounds like a high school sophomore nervously giving a book report; Hallie Jackson sounds like the head mean girl at high school; and Ari Melber sounds like a big dope. I'm also having trouble with Lawrence O'Donnell with his supercilious shallowness (and sucking up to Rachel.) And god why do they still have Chris Matthews on there - he coughs up a lung on most shows. I think he got lucky when he needled Trump into saying women who have abortions should be punished - that probably bought him some more time, but he's almost as senile as Humpty Trump himself.

Love Nicolle but her very very long questions are starting to annoy me (at least she doesn't interrupt the questionee like Chris but she puts endless clauses that make me impatient.) I like Chris Hayes but is he hopped up on coke or something? Or maybe just a hypomanic personality. He bothers me too.

Now get off my lawn.... (still watch all these heroes every night because Trump is the big fat Armageddon of America, and our only hope is the Dems getting back into power.

by Anonymousreply 119January 6, 2018 12:39 AM

Chris has been out because he and his wife had another baby.

by Anonymousreply 120January 6, 2018 12:41 AM

Is that Sam douche that was on with Joy the guy that ordered George Popadopolous to make contacts with Russia? The one that ended up in indictment? Why wasn't Joy asking about that instead of whether he thought Trump was an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 121January 6, 2018 1:21 AM

Sorry, I had the wrong Sam. Sam Clovis was the Popadopolis boss. This was Sam Nunberg.

by Anonymousreply 122January 6, 2018 1:26 AM

No, R121. That was Sam Clovis. Nunberg was fired from the campaign in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 123January 6, 2018 1:27 AM

Nicole talks a lot because she’s a TV star. Unlike other show hosts, she’s not a reporter. She sees herself as an intellectual whose opinions are of equal value to those of her show guests. She’s the reason why we tune in.

I’m not saying whether that’s good or bad, just pointing out the difference between her and other MSNBC show hosts. She’s the Anti-Kornacki.

by Anonymousreply 124January 6, 2018 1:27 AM

One of Nicole's guests actually rolled his eyes this week when her question went on a little too long when he was ready to answer. She's like the female version of Chris Matthews.

by Anonymousreply 125January 6, 2018 2:24 AM

The fabulous Miss Jill Wine-Banks is on The Last Word right now, sporting a jaunty brooch that looks like it came out of a 1975 Avon catalog.

by Anonymousreply 126January 6, 2018 2:25 AM

DL fave Katy Tur is guest hosting for Lawrence on his show tonight.

by Anonymousreply 127January 6, 2018 2:27 AM

katy tur is the worst.

cant watch mornin joe when that rude bag is on. give gives off bad vibes. fake.

love jill w banks !!!! classy lady.

smartest of em all....

by Anonymousreply 128January 6, 2018 2:27 AM

oop

i meant katy kaye, the british lady

by Anonymousreply 129January 6, 2018 2:28 AM

katy tur is awesome and smart as heck.

by Anonymousreply 130January 6, 2018 2:28 AM

Not technically MSNBC, but I've been crushing on NBC national security reporter Ken Dilanian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131January 6, 2018 2:28 AM

Have you noticed how Jill Wine Banks never moves her head?

by Anonymousreply 132January 6, 2018 2:30 AM

r131, he basically counts, he's an honorary MSNBCer considering how often he's on the network.

by Anonymousreply 133January 6, 2018 2:33 AM

Chris Cuomo's new CNN show is gonna blast Rachel off the airwaves!!!

by Anonymousreply 134January 6, 2018 2:47 AM

tired of rachel

too coy.

by Anonymousreply 135January 6, 2018 3:09 AM

She was a lovely Anne Boleyn to Charles Laughton's Henry VIII.

by Anonymousreply 136January 6, 2018 3:15 AM

Where do you put the emphasis? Is it “WINE banks” or “wine BANKS”?

by Anonymousreply 137January 6, 2018 3:25 AM

I think Matt Nussbaum, the Politico reporter who's super-laconic at the press briefings, is cute, but no human being has lost their hair faster. He's only 25.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138January 6, 2018 3:47 AM

I like Stephanie's way of flirting with the camera. It has a kind of a closing time at the Holiday Inn Lounge vibe to it. I half expect to see her tie a knot in a maraschino cherry stem with her tongue some morning.

by Anonymousreply 139January 6, 2018 4:21 AM

And she does that “cross my arms tight and hope no one notices that I’m doing it to pop my boobs up” thing

by Anonymousreply 140January 6, 2018 4:30 AM

Jacob Soboroff has a voice like old Catskill comic. HORRIBLE!

by Anonymousreply 141January 6, 2018 4:39 AM

Soboroff had some honker before he got a nose job!

by Anonymousreply 142January 6, 2018 4:47 AM

MSNBC is my must-see TV.

Hate pandering Chuck Todd, I hold him partially to blame for the Trump mess, he yucked it up with him almost every Sunday on the network version of MTP. Love Jill Wine Banks...anyone catch her on the All the Presidents Men retrospective talking about how she interviewed the secretary and determined it was physically impossible for the tapes to be accidentally erased? She's more of an American hero than she gets credit for. And the TV cameras would never show her below the waist because her short skirts showed too much leg. Love Laurence, Rachel, Ari, and Joy...I doubt I need to elaborate as to why. Like the way Stephani Ruhle always says "Doi-Sha Bank" when reporting on Mueller's investigation. I like Katy Tur's way. She stands out from the herd, and to compare her unfavorably to spastic Erin Burnett is a travesty.

I switched from the circus at CNN and haven't looked back.

by Anonymousreply 143January 6, 2018 5:08 AM

Jill Wine-Banks serving pioneering-lady-lawyer realness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144January 6, 2018 5:23 AM

Rachel's intro tonight about how little by little the repiglicans are succeeding at interfering with the Russia investigation was scary. Then add to it that if Sessions is fired, the next AG can just stop the investigation altogether because he wouldn't be recused and Rosenstein won't be in charge of the case anymore. Pruitt as AG? holy fuck that's scary

by Anonymousreply 145January 6, 2018 7:03 AM

Katy Kay. What's going on with her? Face lift or botox? Her face is as tight as a drum. Gurl!

by Anonymousreply 146January 6, 2018 6:06 PM

I love Katty Kay, on PBS where she hosts BBC World News America and on MSNBC. Sure, she's had some work done but what woman over 40 (35 probably) who appears on television hasn't?

Also fabulous in that she was part of a big gender discrimination lawsuit against the Beeb, which may still be pending (over pay and promotions, not harassment, though I don't doubt there is that too).

She's smart, tough and asks tough questions. What's not to love?

by Anonymousreply 147January 6, 2018 6:16 PM

r147, I love Katty Kay as well. Just being the curious queen as to whether she had any work done. I've always thought she was attractive; beautiful smile. As for her journalistic work, I have amazing respect for her. She's one of my favorites for the reasons you've stated.

by Anonymousreply 148January 6, 2018 6:43 PM

Another Trump supporter on today.

Question: “Is Trump unstable?”

Trumpster: “Look! The stock market is doing well, unemployment is low, he beat Hilary...”

Why even bother wasting valuable airtime on these assholes?

by Anonymousreply 149January 6, 2018 7:47 PM

I miss John Stanton, who used to be all over MSNBC when he was covering Congress. He always had smart takes and surprising things to say.

I met him a few times when he was based out of Washington — out of the suit he dresses like a Hell's Angel and is about 6'7". Handsome, soft-spoken, straight but super gay-friendly. Not at all a macho bro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150January 6, 2018 8:42 PM

John!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151January 6, 2018 8:44 PM

MSNBC addicted here. Hallie Jackson's voice at 7am or at anytime is like fingernails on a blackboard. Stephanie Ruhle has grown on me. But Hallie Jackson--get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 152January 6, 2018 9:17 PM

Must-see TV: Lawrence O'Donnell. He's the best there is on all of cable.

by Anonymousreply 153January 6, 2018 9:18 PM

John Stanton is such a phony and always looks like he’s hung over. Once MSNBC realized that it could attract quality guests, they thankfully dumped him and the rest of the Z-list bloggers.

by Anonymousreply 154January 6, 2018 9:55 PM

Nice to see a different face hosting today during the afternoon. Aaron Gilchrist and he's cute too

by Anonymousreply 155January 6, 2018 10:59 PM

katy kaye is a fake cuck.

would pay good $ too have ari melber, john roberts, garrett haake, or lawrence o donnell (cause i respect him!) to sit on my boyish yet affluent face...

by Anonymousreply 156January 6, 2018 11:09 PM

The CNN morning show with Chris Cuomo and his Italian sidekick has gotten better than Morning Joe. Joe and Mika are too surly and defensive these days and the whole show has a depressing tone to it. Cuomo keeps his show upbeat, which is what you want in the morning. They've also been getting better guests lately.

by Anonymousreply 157January 7, 2018 3:38 AM

Totally agree, r157. I began watching for Chris Cuomo but I've since become an Alisyn Camerota fan as well.

How will Chris manage his broadcast hours when they range every day from 7-9 am and then 9-10 pm?

by Anonymousreply 158January 7, 2018 4:11 AM

Love guest Steve Schmidt and the "coalition of the decent". His pithy take no prisoners style appeals. Ex-Congressman David Joly and his thoughtful intelligent responses and insider knowledge of the Republican party are good television.

Count me in as another fan of Jill Wine-Banks. She is so perfectly done up. Always a different pin or brooch on her shoulder, not a hair out of place , classic hair and dress with necklace and small earrings. And boy does she know her stuff. She can barely hide her palpable distaste of the shoddy goings-on in Washington behind her knowledgeable exterior.

I like Ari too, especially his silly lean in segment on Friday. His rap references can be fun, but sometimes seem too clever by half. Still it's different and is a plus. He adds a need levity to the doom and gloom all around us today.

by Anonymousreply 159January 7, 2018 4:14 AM

Ari with his rap references shows his lack of culture and breeding.

by Anonymousreply 160January 7, 2018 4:17 AM

It’d be better if he made drag queen references instead of hip hop references. That would give him the attention he craves but he’s not man enough to risk being perceived as anything other than butch.

by Anonymousreply 161January 7, 2018 4:52 AM

Our Ms Joy was on fire this weekend, including on Meet the Press!

by Anonymousreply 162January 7, 2018 4:46 PM

R162 what did she say on MTP?

by Anonymousreply 163January 7, 2018 11:00 PM

She had several observations. Watch the show. The segment with Micahel Wolff was pretty good too.

I loved Joy's expression while listening to that Trump mollifier windbag Danielle Pletka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164January 7, 2018 11:22 PM

Yeah, Joy was fun to watch this weekend (and during the week while covering for Chris). I love it when she trolls Trump with the book. She would be fun to hang out with a few drinks!

by Anonymousreply 165January 8, 2018 12:57 AM

Al Fuckng Roker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 8, 2018 5:39 AM

I adore historian and MSNBC contributor Jon Meachum.

That is all.

by Anonymousreply 167January 8, 2018 5:34 PM

I REALLY hope none of you have a bad word to say about Al Roker. I adore him!

by Anonymousreply 168January 8, 2018 5:36 PM

[raises hand] R168. He's an embarrassment with bad skin.

by Anonymousreply 169January 8, 2018 8:25 PM

OMG Michael Wolff on with Lawrence

by Anonymousreply 170January 9, 2018 2:09 AM

How can that be? He;s on with Don Lemon right now.

Sadly, he's not acquitting himself very well. I wish he would produce some of his tapes.

by Anonymousreply 171January 9, 2018 2:16 AM

R171 the Don Lemon interview was taped earlier today. The Lawrence O'Donnell interview is live I believe

by Anonymousreply 172January 9, 2018 2:22 AM

News from NBC's competition: John Dickerson Officially Named Charlie Rose’s ‘CBS This Morning’ Replacement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 9, 2018 6:23 PM

My partner has such a crush on Presidential Historian Michael Beschloss, and would love to just have a Q & A with him. I have tried to see if I could hire him for a party if I can afford his minimum, or fly him out, put him up and pay him for an hour chat, but no response yet.

by Anonymousreply 174January 9, 2018 6:28 PM

Wow, I never thought to hire these people to perform at a private event.

What’s Ari Melber’s price? I live in Manhattan so he only needs to take the B train from 30 Rock to my place. He’ll be in and out in a few hours, no need to feed him or give him overnight accommodations.

by Anonymousreply 175January 9, 2018 6:40 PM

R175 has only one towel in the bathroom and only a few turkey meatballs in the freezer.

by Anonymousreply 176January 10, 2018 12:11 AM

For anyone even remotely interested in Robert Costa (who's lost a lot of weight lately), you may want to read this Q&A with him from last May. He says he's single but dating and likes the Dave Matthews Band:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 10, 2018 12:31 AM

He hates music? That’s weird. But he’s still a cute, smart guy.

by Anonymousreply 178January 10, 2018 12:33 AM

I liked Robert Costa until the night Sebastian Gorka was fired from the WH, and he was the only one on the MSNBC panel who repeatedly kept referring to him as "Dr. Gorka" throughout the whole segment. Even the others were looking at him like WTF because he wasn't doing it mockingly, even though everyone including one of Gorka's professors all but shit on his nonexistent qualifications.

by Anonymousreply 179January 10, 2018 10:29 PM

All the White House reporters suck (the fat redhead - can't remember her name, the cute black lady - can't remember her name either!). Anyway, all they do is repeat Trump's talking points from outside the White House with nothing to add. I know they are afraid to expand upon anything because they want access to press briefings, but it is still annoying!

by Anonymousreply 180January 10, 2018 10:37 PM

Kristin Welker? Kelly - I got fat and have an Irish name- O'Donnell? The press briefings are completely useless. They should just cancel them. I saw Robert Costa in Shinola in DC. Not impressed, not cute.

by Anonymousreply 181January 10, 2018 10:42 PM

Kelly O'Donnell and Kristen Welker!

by Anonymousreply 182January 10, 2018 10:42 PM

Kristen Welker is doing good work. She was one of the reporters (all women) on the NBC story that broke a couple of days ago, before any other news source, that told us about ongoing discussions between the Mueller people and the Trump lawyers about how and when questioning of the old man will take place

by Anonymousreply 183January 10, 2018 11:17 PM

Is the cute black lady April.......something.....?

I love her!

by Anonymousreply 184January 10, 2018 11:39 PM

It’s April Ryan who is gleefully and justifiably dancing on the “grave” of Omatrocious

by Anonymousreply 185January 10, 2018 11:41 PM

I really like Frank Figliuzzi. Dilf! I searched but can't find any younger pics of him. I bet he looked even better back then.

by Anonymousreply 186January 11, 2018 1:33 AM

April Ryan is fabulous and I desperately want to have a few drinks with her.

by Anonymousreply 187January 11, 2018 5:25 AM

Would love to date Costa. He's a little more plus size than I usually go for but he's cute, smart, and seems like a good guy

by Anonymousreply 188January 11, 2018 1:34 PM

Uh-oh

Oliver Darcy‏ @oliverdarcy

For anyone wondering: Fox News and CNN say they will not consider hiring Bannon as a contributor; Newsmax says they have no plans to do so; MSNBC is declining to comment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189January 11, 2018 3:12 PM

If you think that Robert Costa is fat, you have extreme body image issues. I suggest stepping away from porn and taking a look at normal people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190January 11, 2018 3:38 PM

MSNBC is a piece of crap and this bannon hire cements it

by Anonymousreply 191January 11, 2018 3:39 PM

[quote]this bannon hire cements it

Who says they have actually hired him?

by Anonymousreply 192January 11, 2018 4:18 PM

True enough R192. I should have said hiring considerations. they should have issued a quick no like everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 193January 11, 2018 4:20 PM

I'm deeply infatuated with Ari Melber. However--they need to clean up the makeup that's always coloring the top of his shirt.

by Anonymousreply 194January 11, 2018 4:20 PM

I hope MSNBC realizes their ratings would crater overnight — and for good — if they even talked to Steve Bannon about a job.

by Anonymousreply 195January 11, 2018 5:09 PM

Costa is fat.

by Anonymousreply 196January 11, 2018 5:23 PM

Eugene Scott (he appears on both MSNBC and CNN) is handsome, nicely bodied and gay like us.

by Anonymousreply 197January 11, 2018 5:35 PM

He is purty. And gay men dress better than straights in almost every case. How hard is it to pick out a tie that matches your jacket??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198January 11, 2018 5:37 PM

smart too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199January 11, 2018 5:38 PM

Those are awful ties.

by Anonymousreply 200January 11, 2018 5:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201January 11, 2018 5:49 PM

Unsurprisingly R200 and R196 are the same person. she has very high standards for everything

by Anonymousreply 202January 11, 2018 5:49 PM

Okay Eugene can get it.

by Anonymousreply 203January 11, 2018 5:50 PM

I can't find a thread on it but did Anderson Cooper lost one hour of his two hour shows to "Chris Cuomo's Prime Time"? And Don Lemon keeps his 2 hour show that starts right after Cuomo's? (thanks in advance to anyone who might know the answer)

by Anonymousreply 204January 11, 2018 6:21 PM

* lost should be lose

by Anonymousreply 205January 11, 2018 6:22 PM

Take your CNN chatter elsewhere. This is an MSNBC thread.

by Anonymousreply 206January 11, 2018 6:34 PM

At 4:00, the chyron read “s*******” and Nicole W read it as “S hole.”

At 8:00, the chyron reads “shithole” and Joy R reads it as “S hole.”

Stay tuned!

by Anonymousreply 207January 12, 2018 12:08 AM

Joy just said "SHITHOLE" several times.

by Anonymousreply 208January 12, 2018 12:09 AM

[quote]I hope MSNBC realizes their ratings would crater overnight — and for good — if they even talked to Steve Bannon about a job.

Not only that, R195, I really can't imagine that Joy, Chris, Rachel or Lawrence would be willing to interact with Bannon on their shows in any way, shape or form. In fact, I could even see them openly revolting against it.

by Anonymousreply 209January 12, 2018 1:15 AM

The former spokesperson for Ted Cruz was hired by MSNBC after Cruz dropped out of the race for prez. When he worked for Cruz, he was belligerent with MSNBC reporters and was a typical Right Wing lunatic.

After quitting Cruz and joining MSNBC, he considerably dialed down the crazy. He’s practically a new man. So personality transplants are possible if the potential audience and corresponding paycheck are big enough.

In other words, never say never.

by Anonymousreply 210January 12, 2018 1:27 AM

r207, Rachel actually said the word "Shithole" on her show tonight.

She told us she would say it only once, and then she proceeded to do so.

by Anonymousreply 211January 12, 2018 1:46 AM

Either Joy or Rachel said that quoting the president now involves cursing.

by Anonymousreply 212January 12, 2018 1:49 AM

I believe Joy said that, R212, and yes, it is insane.

I think both Joy and Rachel only said the word once "for the record" but from that point forward replaced it with something like "expletive countries" or "bleephole countries."

by Anonymousreply 213January 12, 2018 1:59 AM

Lawrence just said it.

by Anonymousreply 214January 12, 2018 2:07 AM

Has anyone noticed Robert Costa's weight loss? He's starting to look sharp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215January 12, 2018 2:13 AM

Stop trying to make not-fat Robert Costa happen. It's not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 216January 12, 2018 2:22 AM

I'm no Costa fanboy, but he has been looking better with the weight loss. He's also got a better haircut. The old one used to be lumpy.

by Anonymousreply 217January 12, 2018 8:28 AM

New signing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218January 12, 2018 12:54 PM

Love Heidi!

I have a crush on Robert Costa. The Morning Joe crew jokes with him when he needs a haircut. He's also said his family watches his appearances and will text him when they think he needs a cut.

by Anonymousreply 219January 12, 2018 1:37 PM

Stephanie is on fire about Shitholegate!

Shocked! Outraged! Flabbergasted! GOBSMACKED!!!

by Anonymousreply 220January 12, 2018 3:19 PM

Is Robert Costa Italian?

by Anonymousreply 221January 12, 2018 3:38 PM

Costa is a Spanish last name. And he is still doughy looking.

by Anonymousreply 222January 12, 2018 4:44 PM

I love Natasha Bertrand. She's doing amazing work.

I'd go straight for her.

by Anonymousreply 223January 12, 2018 5:24 PM

Robert has a warm, musky and slightly hairy anus with a hint of oregano

by Anonymousreply 224January 12, 2018 8:30 PM

No more spittles?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225January 12, 2018 8:48 PM

Clearly Matthews has to go.

There’s so many possibilities for that 7pm slot. Stephanie, Hallie, Joy, Kasie, Katy, Ali, Steve...

Come on MSNBC, don’t let this turn into a big story. He’s got to go.

by Anonymousreply 226January 12, 2018 9:41 PM

[quote] He seemed scattered and unable to formulate questions for guests without numerous "ums" and pauses or provide smooth segues to other stories

And that's what is important in that type of tv job, or a job on the radio. I know a guy who barely made it through high school and went to one of those communication schools advertised on the back of a matchbook cover (he literally called the phone number from off of the matchbook cover). He wound up with a 30 year career in radio. Because he could keep up the patter. Most people think it's easy to host a radio show or be on a live news broadcast, but you don't realize how much the average person says, "Umm...uhh" in conversation until you see or hear someone doing it on tv or radio. There is a talent to keeping that sort of patter going.

I know people love to hate on Brian Williams, but when his show comes on, you can see what a pro he is at keeping that broadcast going. I like Rachel, but she hems and haws a lot and I sometimes change the channel because I forgot wtf she was talking about in the first place. Lawrence O'D can also seem repetitive and boring at times. But Williams' show never falters. The guy is a machine. That's why he was able to come back and keep working.

by Anonymousreply 227January 12, 2018 10:07 PM

A good point, R227, and very accurate re: Williams. He is sometimes a bit too smooth, but he's almost never caught flatfooted.

by Anonymousreply 228January 12, 2018 10:25 PM

Chris Matthews doesn’t have a political talk show because he’s a polished interviewer. He has a show because he has Congressional experience and knows the ins and outs of DC. He knows the questions to ask to get to the information that matters.

But that kind of experience isn’t valued anymore. Is Ryan Seacrest available? He’s polished and produces zero spittle.

by Anonymousreply 229January 12, 2018 10:32 PM

Add me to the list in support of Matthews staying as long as he wants. He has some of the best sources in the business and has paid his dues. Does he stay at 7pm? Who knows. His show used to be on live at 5 pm and repeated at 7.

They will not hire Bannon as a contributor, let alone analyst, and never as a host (my guess). If they said "no comment" it was maybe to hang out an exclusive interview opportunity with Lester or Savannah or something.

by Anonymousreply 230January 12, 2018 10:46 PM

David Korn resurfacing tonight on Hardball.

by Anonymousreply 231January 12, 2018 11:37 PM

When did I eat David Corn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 12, 2018 11:45 PM

Rachel's A block was hysterical and disturbing tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233January 13, 2018 4:33 AM

RICK ASTLEY!!!!! It couldn't have been more hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 234January 13, 2018 5:30 AM

I can't watch Chris Matthews anymore because of his belching and overtalking. I met Dr. Evelyn Farkus on a flight about a year ago and she said that they all talk about his belching on air and it grosses everybody out. One time she was booked on his show and he spoke so much that when he finally let her talk she answered "yes" to his question and that was all she said for the segment she was on.

by Anonymousreply 235January 13, 2018 1:04 PM

I like Chris and he generally has some good incite about political machinations, but he seems less sharp than he used to be.

by Anonymousreply 236January 13, 2018 1:12 PM

^^insight...oops

by Anonymousreply 237January 13, 2018 1:13 PM

DL fave Jacob Soboroff is "on assignment" on Waikiki Beach this morning. Appearing via Internet video, apparently, and looking hot on the beach. He says he was there reporting on what might happen if NK launched a missile.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 238January 13, 2018 6:47 PM

What would happen if NK launched a missile towards them (or US mainland)? Is there a system in Hawaii that could shoot it down over the Pacific?

by Anonymousreply 239January 13, 2018 7:16 PM

Where is Josh Barro? Does he still appear on the network?

by Anonymousreply 240January 13, 2018 7:21 PM

Serious question: is it true that cell phones are the primary emergency nuke alert system now? Don't a lot of people put them aside when vacationing in Hawaii?

by Anonymousreply 241January 13, 2018 7:22 PM

Jacob Soboroff happened to be on the beach in Hawaii when today's news broke

A Star is Born

by Anonymousreply 242January 13, 2018 8:14 PM

On Thursday night following Trump's shithole comment, Rachel's show was the #3 ranked cable show, behind only the 2 basketball games. In contrast, Lawrence was #20, Chris Hayes' show was #23, Brian was #39 and Chris Matthews was #42

by Anonymousreply 243January 13, 2018 8:49 PM

Jacob Soboroff looks good in that T-Shirt.

by Anonymousreply 244January 13, 2018 9:15 PM

Josh shows up pretty regularly on O'Donnell's show.

by Anonymousreply 245January 13, 2018 9:35 PM

“We have video of children going into manholes.”

Say what?

by Anonymousreply 246January 13, 2018 9:39 PM

Barro is still recovering from the NYE Circuit Parties.

by Anonymousreply 247January 14, 2018 6:03 AM

Jacob Soboroff looks cute in Hawaii today. I'd like to see David Gura fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 248January 14, 2018 8:29 PM

R222 It is an Italian,Portugal Spanish, Catalan and a Galician name. Costa looks Italian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249January 14, 2018 8:51 PM

R248, forget David Gura. I’d rather see ME fuck him!

by Anonymousreply 250January 14, 2018 9:30 PM

R249, it's also the name of the cruise line with the ship hit a rock and capsized.

by Anonymousreply 251January 14, 2018 10:12 PM

Maybe Ari and Jacob could engage in al little pre- show receptive anal intercourse

by Anonymousreply 252January 15, 2018 2:27 PM

Why is Mika taking so much time off, especially on Fridays and Mondays? And why is Joe broadcasting from an undisclosed separate location so often, especially on Fridays and Mondays?

Are there family problems we don't know about? I know they have both lost parents recently, and each has an elderly surviving parent, I believe.

by Anonymousreply 253January 15, 2018 6:58 PM

The fallout from the Mika/Joe breakup will be Must See TV.

by Anonymousreply 254January 15, 2018 7:00 PM

R254, if it results in a new morning block featuring, say...Nicolle, Heilleman, Willie, Barnacle and/or Katty Kay, I'm looking forward to it.

My fear is that they'd give the three hours to some vapid Fox & Friends types: all cute, no brains.

by Anonymousreply 255January 15, 2018 7:16 PM

Mika has "morning sickness" on the days that form a four-day weekend.

by Anonymousreply 256January 15, 2018 7:21 PM

Someone should tell her that butt babies don't live.

by Anonymousreply 257January 15, 2018 7:22 PM

Renato and his adorable dog Bear. He posts pictures of Bear on Twitter a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 15, 2018 7:57 PM

Miss Mika is a stah, dahlings. She will grace your television with her presence when the diva is so moved to do so and not a minute before.

by Anonymousreply 259January 15, 2018 8:37 PM

Mika decided to listen to work guru Laura Benanti. You don’t memorize schedules, you memorize excuses

by Anonymousreply 260January 15, 2018 8:51 PM

It angers me how these hosts take all those fridays off considering how much they're paid. Fuckers, work the full five days goddamn.

Looking at you Lawrence.

by Anonymousreply 261January 15, 2018 10:49 PM

[quote]Why is Mika taking so much time off

I'm starting to ask the same question about Chris Hayes. Ari is subbing for him tonight. Has he been back since the new year? I didn't think he would be out this long just because his wife had a baby, so do hope all is well.

by Anonymousreply 262January 16, 2018 12:06 AM

Ari Melber cannot pronounce things.

He just pronounced "bereft" as "barrift", not "buh-reft."

There's an instance of this several times a week.

by Anonymousreply 263January 16, 2018 12:42 AM

r240, Josh Barro is on with Ari Melber right now on MSNBC.

by Anonymousreply 264January 16, 2018 12:57 AM

Never mind. Ari just said Chris is back tomorrow night.

by Anonymousreply 265January 16, 2018 1:01 AM

Nobody works anymore

Except stephanie Ruehl. Like seriously it seems she’s always either live or on countdown

by Anonymousreply 266January 16, 2018 1:15 AM

Leave for fathers is usually around 2 weeks so nothing unusual about Chris being out.

by Anonymousreply 267January 16, 2018 1:21 AM

Ruhle, Velshi and Reid are raking in the

by Anonymousreply 268January 16, 2018 2:09 AM

-- overtime!

by Anonymousreply 269January 16, 2018 2:24 AM

Garrett is a very handsome guy. And I get he's great in the sack

by Anonymousreply 270January 16, 2018 2:34 AM

Bet*

by Anonymousreply 271January 16, 2018 2:39 AM

so they made mega fun of shitbag joe scarborough on SNL and what does he do sunday nite??

INTERRUPT THE FUK OUT OF EV REPORTER WHO IS TRYIN TO ANSWER HIS QUESTIONS, JOE HAS TO ANSWER HIS OWN QUESTIONS....WHO DOES THIS FUKTARD KNOW OR IS FUKKIN THAT HE STAYS ON THE SHOW DESPITE SO MUCH BLOW BACK...

mika go home and moisturize ur cunt lips k?

by Anonymousreply 272January 16, 2018 4:07 AM

[quote] Ari Melber cannot pronounce things.

I didn't notice that. But I did notice that when he looks down at his printed material you can see that his natural eyelashes are as long as Rachel's fake spider ones.

by Anonymousreply 273January 16, 2018 4:31 AM

sumthin tells me vanilla willie geist has a big fat cock....

why else would they have hired such a doorknob?

mika sits on his face while joe takes it deep into his arse hole.

ouch

(barnicle jaks off in the corner......in the dark.

by Anonymousreply 274January 16, 2018 4:37 AM

Mike Barnicle is embarrassing.

Mika is embarrassing

Joe is smarmy

The one who comes out of Morning Joe with ANY dignity is Katty Kay

by Anonymousreply 275January 17, 2018 2:53 AM

Rachel was quite taken with Kamala Harris the other day. Just look the comment she makes right after the interview.

by Anonymousreply 276January 17, 2018 2:59 AM

^^ I noticed that too. I think I know who Rachel is rooting for.

I don't know if it's on YouTube, but Ari Melber had a great interview with Kamala Harris a few months ago. Especially the second segment. There was a lot of chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 277January 17, 2018 3:56 AM

^^What'd Rachel say?

by Anonymousreply 278January 17, 2018 6:08 AM

Here's Garrett Haake nude (NSFW).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279January 17, 2018 6:37 AM

Thread for sexy Garrett and his blond cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280January 17, 2018 10:47 AM

When Kamala Harris said goodbye to Rachel, she gave a flirty smile,

Rachel responded by yanking her blazer off and licking the camera while screaming “I just want a taste!”

It was nice.

by Anonymousreply 281January 17, 2018 11:07 AM

Who is that cute red-headed guy with the Caesar cut hairdo? So hot.

by Anonymousreply 282January 17, 2018 9:00 PM

You know Rachel had to run back to her dressing room and flick her steamy bean after that interview.

by Anonymousreply 283January 17, 2018 9:29 PM

[quote]Mike Barnicle is embarrassing. Mika is embarrassing. Joe is smarmy

Well, thanks for checking in, Fox and Friends.

You do know your Dear Leader also watches your competition, right?

by Anonymousreply 284January 17, 2018 9:34 PM

Cute Willie Geist lip syncing "9 to 5".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285January 17, 2018 11:41 PM

R282, I think you are referring to Jonathan Lemire, the Associated Press reporter. I also find him attractive, though I wouldn't call him hot. I do like his reporting though. Very well spoken.

by Anonymousreply 286January 18, 2018 1:47 AM

MSNBC is kicking FOX and CNN's butt in the rating:

In the first two weeks of 2018, Maddow has won every single night in the key 25-54 year old demographic. She's consistently beating Sean Hannity and every other cable news program in primetime. She has a twenty-one percent average margin of victory over Hannity (686K vs. 568K) for the first half of January. Maddow is also topping Hannity in total viewers by about eight percent (3.1M vs. 2.9M), driven by victories in seven out of nine nights.

MSNBC is seeing its schedule score additional victories with the programs that follow Maddow. The 11th Hour with Brian Williams beat Fox News @Night with Shannon Bream every night. The Last Word with Lawrence O'Donnell beat Fox's Laura Ingraham Angle eight out of nine nights. And MSNBC took the whole primetime block four nights during the period.

by Anonymousreply 287January 18, 2018 4:15 PM

[quote] Maddow is also topping Hannity

Now that’s an image.

by Anonymousreply 288January 18, 2018 4:27 PM

I watch Rachel every few days. She hasn't been wrong about the Russia investigation, but sometimes after I watch her and realize nothing is changing I get depressed. Something about Lawrence O'Donnell bothers me. I don't usually watch more than a few minutes of him.

by Anonymousreply 289January 18, 2018 4:29 PM

Anyone else wonder why the rest of the media didn't talk about Trump's suspicious ties to Kazakhstan after Rachel brought it up on her Monday show? I thought it would be a huge story since on Tuesday Trump welcomed Kazakhstan's leader to the White House. I haven't heard anything about what Rachel reported though. I realize there's so much else going on but still, this should at least be mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 290January 18, 2018 5:09 PM

What is happening to my Eli Stokols?? Suddenly he is looking much less hot.

by Anonymousreply 291January 18, 2018 8:35 PM

He gained the weight Robert Costa lost.

by Anonymousreply 292January 18, 2018 8:58 PM

This Queen sure does love her turquoise turtleneck and ghastly blazer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293January 18, 2018 11:16 PM

R289, me too. I used to watch him a lot and I started noticing that he goes off on stupid wrong-headed tangents sometimes - and he mispronounces words he wouldn't if he kept up (like saying Sayer-Jay instead of Sayer-Gay for Sergei -- well, that's not the best example but I've forgotten the others. He also had a stupid looking expression that reminds me of a friend of mine who has development disabilities (we used to say mentally retarded.)

And then that rage attack -- part of that little video is him saying crossly to someone in the control room, "How do you pronounce this guy's name?"

Oh and the smarmy way he acts/speaks when Rachel tosses over to him when her show is over. She sometimes looks pained to have to do the little prattle he insists on (to try to keep her audience, I imagine).

Poor Rachel is such a people pleaser - that's why she's coy and laugh and giggles etc. Women often do that to play down their intellect so as to not be mistreated or cause jealousy becaue... well, it's just the way it is. Most everybody has some kind of prejudice against women, and for the Type A people who would have been her bosses, they would especially hate a smart woman. It's probably why she's so detail oriented -- she wouldn't be believed as quickly as, say, Brian Williams -- she'd have had to prove herself every step of the way.

Oh well, I can cope with the giggling because I think I understand it and it's justifiable -- Lawrence is just ewwww. But if he has a great guest, I can stick it out. The others are ok except Chris Matthews is getting senile, coughs, interrupts, acts like grandpa who doesn't get the yoof's idioms, etc etc. He really needs to give over - to Joy Reid or somebody sharper. He could have a weekend show or just go to guest status.

It'll never happen but I wish they'd give Steve Schmidt a show -- at least until the end of Trump (oh lord let that be soon....)

by Anonymousreply 294January 19, 2018 1:17 PM

I love the republicans. Nicole Wallace. Steve Schmidt. Kevin Madden. Max Boot. Bill Kristol. Michael Steele. That fabulous woman who used to work for Rand Paul. The smug Rachel and sanctimonious fool Lawrence are leftist a-holes.

by Anonymousreply 295January 19, 2018 1:40 PM

Translation of "smug": rational, intelligent, not a right wing loon, and with good command of the English language

Yep, we hate them.

by Anonymousreply 296January 19, 2018 2:27 PM

No. Smug means smug. That shit-eating know-it-all smugness is not intelligence. It is not rationality. It's an elite rich liberal fantasia with access to a search engine. Inane trivia molded into truthiness does not equal wisdom.

by Anonymousreply 297January 19, 2018 2:47 PM

Thanks for chiming in, Sean.

by Anonymousreply 298January 19, 2018 3:09 PM

We like the Nicole Wallaces and Steve Schmidts now, but as soon as Trump is out, they'll be back to supporting Republicans and criticizing Democrats. So, enjoy it while you can.

by Anonymousreply 299January 19, 2018 4:19 PM

ITA with R299. Don’t be shocked when the lifelong Republicans on MSNBC begin to act like Republicans again. It’s just a matter of time.

by Anonymousreply 300January 19, 2018 4:30 PM

We can enjoy it now R300, and more importantly, we need Republican support to take him down. Nothing happened with Nixon until the Republicans joined in.

And we can hope this experience -- since many, such as Nicolle have reported they are now independent -- will help move the Republicans away from alt.crazy.

by Anonymousreply 301January 19, 2018 4:50 PM

Jonathan Swan AND Jeremy Peters together serving up Pundit Hotness last night on Brian Williams' first quarter.

by Anonymousreply 302January 19, 2018 4:51 PM

Swan has a weird laugh, it's more a cackle. Other than that, he's a sight for sore eyes.

by Anonymousreply 303January 19, 2018 5:04 PM

[quote]The smug Rachel and sanctimonious fool Lawrence are leftist a-holes.

They are not "a-holes" (cute euphemism from a repub whose prez bangs whores and calls black and brown nations shitholes or shithouses?

And yet, both Rachel and L.O. are so much more fact-based and fair than anything, ever, that has been on Fox News between 9 pm and midnight for what, 15 years?

by Anonymousreply 304January 19, 2018 5:59 PM

Garrett Haake is getting quite a work-out today!

by Anonymousreply 305January 19, 2018 6:55 PM

Garrett has very good anal hygiene

by Anonymousreply 306January 19, 2018 7:19 PM

Jeremy Peters is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 307January 19, 2018 7:44 PM

jeremy is very cuddly looking. He would be fun to smooch and fondle

by Anonymousreply 308January 19, 2018 8:40 PM

Elise Jordan is the former Rand Paul staffer. Her 1st husband was killed in a horrific car crash that some thought was murder. I think she just re-married last year.

by Anonymousreply 309January 19, 2018 8:43 PM

If it all goes to hell overnight tonight and the government shuts down, is it going to be the same weekend lineup, or will some weekday anchors be enscripted ?

We know Joy Reid will own the place in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 310January 19, 2018 8:45 PM

Renato Mariotti just tweeted another photo of himself and his dog. That would be a nice pair to get you through a Chicago winter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311January 19, 2018 8:50 PM

I wonder if Jeremy and his doctor husband do threesomes.

by Anonymousreply 312January 19, 2018 9:05 PM

How did Renato Mariotti get on TV? Who does he know? Who's he screwing? There are plenty of better legal minds and better-looking legal minds.

by Anonymousreply 313January 19, 2018 9:08 PM

R313 he knows his stuff and worked as a federal attorney. He's also running for Illinois Attorney General so it's a way to advertise himself on a big stage.

by Anonymousreply 314January 19, 2018 10:15 PM

Is Renato family? Never see him with a woman, or with a wedding ring on his finger.

Would love it if he was.

by Anonymousreply 315January 19, 2018 10:16 PM

Renato: unmarried, doesn't seem to have a girlfriend.

I'd be more than happy to date a smart fortyish liberal attorney with a big goofy dog like Bear.

by Anonymousreply 316January 19, 2018 10:40 PM

[quote]Frances the Cunting Dragon Lady

Guess you mean Frances Rivera? Frances used to be on the NYC local WPIX early morning news, until kooky Sukanya Krishnan basically had her fired, then last year Suki herself was finally fired.

Suki was fired for not promoting a new female anchor on the PIX morning news. Suki's exit was connected to Betty Nguyen, an accomplished former CNN, MSNBC and CBS anchor. Betty was being groomed as the replacement for Krishnan. Suki saw the writing on the wall and refused to promote Betty, stating to the PIX management, " “I’m still here!"

Suki is now on FOX's local NYC morning news, which I don't watch, so I have no idea how she's working out there, except they didn't give her a great time slot.

I never liked Frances the Dragon Lady either, she's a plastic surguried hot mess.

by Anonymousreply 317January 19, 2018 10:57 PM

That photo with the dog....

That’s one for grandma, not one for social media

How embarrassing

by Anonymousreply 318January 19, 2018 11:07 PM

[quote]Swan has a weird laugh, it's more a cackle.

It's weird with Swan: the first time I ever saw him on Chris Matthews' show, he seemed to be the completely humorless type -- he barely cracked a smile the entire time with this I'm-a-serious-journalist scowl on his face (my immediate thought was pretty but personality of a rock). Ever since then, it's like someone's tickling him under the desk -- he always has this broad smile on his face and is quite prone to chuckling over just about anything. Maybe someone told him how he came off the first time? Either way, the man is insanely beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 319January 19, 2018 11:54 PM

The “insanely beautiful” Jonathan Swan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320January 19, 2018 11:57 PM

Johnathan Swan is from Australia, right? I love his accent.

by Anonymousreply 321January 20, 2018 12:12 AM

ITA with r319 about Jonathan Swan. He was always attractive, but in the beginning he had no personality. Now, he's much better.

Also, before NY, Frances Rivera was in Boston and she sucked here, too. She always talked like her tongue was swollen and never, ever read a complete sentence without fucking something up.

by Anonymousreply 322January 20, 2018 12:14 AM

Jeremy Peters looks like a hotter version of Roger Federer to me. I find his eyebrows a bit distracting, however.

Hadn't seen him on anything before catching Nicolle's show today. Glad to see my gaydar is still functioning because I knew before he got to the end of his first comments.

by Anonymousreply 323January 20, 2018 12:36 AM

Also, Nicolle said today that Lindsey Graham has a "fruity ringtone." Girl, we see you.

by Anonymousreply 324January 20, 2018 12:41 AM

Jonathan Swann out of nowhere, Bought his way on to TV. Says nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 325January 20, 2018 1:49 AM

This won't be a popular opinion, but I think Brian Williams's show is the best of the primetime lineup. He has a congenital personality, hits Trump hard, and has best guests. He's definitely the most improved.

by Anonymousreply 326January 20, 2018 1:59 AM

And that’s no lie!

by Anonymousreply 327January 20, 2018 2:04 AM

Adam Jentleson on with Lawrence O'D now.....be still my heart!

Is this his first MSNBC appearance? I don't think he's ever been mentioned on DL before. He's like a (slightly) more macho version of Jonathan Swan.

by Anonymousreply 328January 20, 2018 2:15 AM

[quote]congenital personality

Maybe he was born with it; maybe it's Maybelline.

by Anonymousreply 329January 20, 2018 2:35 AM

Jonathan Lemire somehow reminds me of gay porn actor Connor Maguire. Every time I see Lemire on MSNBC I laugh and laugh and laugh.

Then I start listening, because he's quite informative.

I find it hard to watch Eli Stokols, because his face looks exactly like my beloved Zen yellow tabby who my neighbor killed last August.

by Anonymousreply 330January 20, 2018 2:35 AM

YES!!! Porn actor Connor Maguire......that's exactly who I was trying to remember re Jonathan Lemire. They could be twins.

Eli Stokols used to look somewhat like the young Gerard Butler.

by Anonymousreply 331January 20, 2018 2:51 AM

I want some Jeremy Peters gossip.

Where are the DC gays?

by Anonymousreply 332January 20, 2018 3:00 AM

Jonathan Lemire and I are getting married as soon as I dispose of the wife. Don't tell him cause I want it to be a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 333January 20, 2018 3:06 AM

Committing murder for this beauty, R333?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334January 20, 2018 4:00 AM

Brian Williams is brilliant. His hour tonight has been superb.

by Anonymousreply 335January 20, 2018 4:05 AM

Yes, he's made for this sort of thing, R335. Unlike a lot of other hosts, he gets out of the way of his guests.

by Anonymousreply 336January 20, 2018 4:08 AM

Jon Meacham, hot daddy.

by Anonymousreply 337January 20, 2018 4:09 AM

R335/R336 ITA! Watching him now. I like his interview style - very respectful.

by Anonymousreply 338January 20, 2018 4:12 AM

Jonathan Lemire kicks back with a bro.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339January 20, 2018 4:28 AM

Who is this Josh Earnest? He sure looks purdy.

by Anonymousreply 340January 20, 2018 8:14 AM

He used to have Sarah Huckabee Sanders's job, R340. Standards have fallen quite a bit since then.

by Anonymousreply 341January 20, 2018 10:44 AM

Newbie David Gura's definitely got a sexy Clark Kent thing going. I like him!

And right now he's got sexy ginger Jonathan (Connor Maguire) Lemire on with him.

by Anonymousreply 342January 20, 2018 6:11 PM

Story about Nicolle Wallace in today's NYT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343January 20, 2018 6:29 PM

Shutdown romance!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344January 20, 2018 6:47 PM

Best of the best is Chris Jansing, the hardest working person in the news business!

by Anonymousreply 345January 20, 2018 7:02 PM

But I love him, r334.

by Anonymousreply 346January 20, 2018 7:09 PM

Anybody watching Kristen Welker right now? She seems determined to put the blame on the Dems right now.

by Anonymousreply 347January 20, 2018 8:49 PM

The dratted Kaleigh Mac-a-Ninny is on with her. I thought she'd been banished to some god forsaken island.

by Anonymousreply 348January 20, 2018 9:54 PM

I guess she's newly on MSNBC now? She was only on Fox after leaving CNN. I guess MSNBC wants to put on more people for their hosts to strike down. If she's featured on Joy's show that would be hilarious. Joy would humiliate her

by Anonymousreply 349January 20, 2018 10:31 PM

Francesca Chambers sure is committed to her hideously unattractive hairstyle.

Did she lose a bet?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 20, 2018 11:13 PM

I think she's fabulous, r350!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351January 21, 2018 12:06 AM

Heidi Przybyla. There eight letters in Heidi's last name; five are consonants, one is an actual vowel. And then "y"--two of them. Heidi is not a candidate for "Wheel of Fortune."

by Anonymousreply 352January 21, 2018 12:11 AM

I miss Vanity Fair's Tina Brown on Morning Joe. She's an unlikely political asset who now gets no air time.

by Anonymousreply 353January 21, 2018 12:13 AM

My absolute favorite is Lawrence O'Donnell. He's smart and viscous. No one has the insight, intelligence and vengeance to go after Trump like Lawrence does.

by Anonymousreply 354January 21, 2018 12:15 AM

Another fave of mine is Brian Williams. I didn't think I would like him, but he's good, sly, the right does of mean and has appealing guests. Brian is kind of like the sexy daddy I lust after naked in the showers at my YMCA.

by Anonymousreply 355January 21, 2018 12:18 AM

I want to have sex with Ari Melber so badly.

by Anonymousreply 356January 21, 2018 12:45 AM

Ugh, Ari Melber is so hot. A gay needs to seduce him like now!

by Anonymousreply 357January 21, 2018 12:59 AM

I find Stephanie Ruhle to be sexy, and I’m a gay guy. She seems like she’d be fun to hang out with. Brian Williams is a real pro...

by Anonymousreply 358January 21, 2018 1:13 AM

Yes, Stephanie Ruhl seems like she'd have a wicked sense of humor off-camera. I wish she was paired with someone other than Ali Velshi who I find rather dull.

by Anonymousreply 359January 21, 2018 1:34 AM

I feel lukewarm about Brian Williams. Kind of surprised that he gets this much love here. Different strokes I guess.

by Anonymousreply 360January 21, 2018 1:37 AM

Lawrence was great for commentary on the Senate shutdown shenanigans last night. He knows Congress shit from experience and his guests were excellent.

by Anonymousreply 361January 21, 2018 1:38 AM

R347 : Yeah, Welker is annoying. She wants to maintain access to the WH along with KC DC... Also, I don't like the fake Alex Witt who is on before her "very good friend" Joy Reid. Yeah right

by Anonymousreply 362January 21, 2018 1:47 AM

Y'all are sleeping on the newest addition to MSNBC's punditry class, Adam Jentleson. He was the former aide to Harry Reid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 21, 2018 2:09 AM

I went on about Adam Jentleson just last night, r363.

He must be very new to MSNBC as he hasn't made much of an impression.....yet.

by Anonymousreply 364January 21, 2018 2:14 AM

Both Brian Williams and his son have BDF.

The son's is bigger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365January 21, 2018 2:25 AM

R365. I want to be in the middle of that daddy/son sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 366January 21, 2018 2:51 AM

Stephanie Ruhle has grown on me. She's a feisty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 367January 21, 2018 2:52 AM

Cannot stand Hallie Jackson. So goddamn annoying.

by Anonymousreply 368January 21, 2018 2:53 AM

Stephanie Ruhle is a big fan of David Gura. Both came from Deutsche Bank. I wonder if Stephanie had anything to do with Gura getting hired and Thomas Roberts getting fired so that Gura could take the place of our much-admired Thomas?

by Anonymousreply 369January 21, 2018 2:57 AM

R357, I imagine any seduction of Ari Melber would involve quoting hip hop lyrics to him. He'd be weak in the knees (or on them) in a flash.

by Anonymousreply 370January 21, 2018 3:08 AM

I know many of you aren't fans of Chris Matthews but I find him hilarious -- esp his nicknames. He calls the Trumps the Romanoffs, Nunes Paul Revere (he went to the WH late night to warn them about the congressional investigation) and tonight he called Tom Cotton "Mr. Bates Motel" LOL

by Anonymousreply 371January 21, 2018 3:14 AM

Ari Melber is in California. C'mon gays! We need to catch this hunk of a man. <3

by Anonymousreply 372January 21, 2018 3:17 AM

LOL "Mr. Bates Motel". So right on the money. He also calls Don Jr and Eric "Uday and Qusay".

These nicknames should be in Dem tweets and campaign speeches. Enough with "we go high".

by Anonymousreply 373January 21, 2018 3:22 AM

Oh and hes also called Don Jr Fredo!

by Anonymousreply 374January 21, 2018 3:26 AM

MSNBC regular pundit Rick Wilson, who told a Trump mouthpiece that he would gut him like a fish during a CNN show, is going to be on Real Time with Bill Maher next Friday. Too bad I don't have HBO, He is consistently scathing of anyone even minimally supportive of Trump and funny as hell. It will be interesting to see him uncensored.

by Anonymousreply 375January 21, 2018 3:18 PM

[quote] Too bad I don't have HBO

HBO (and others) post segments and the entire show on Youtube every Friday. They appear to do this with only the shows that have content with news expiration dates, like Real Time and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376January 21, 2018 3:45 PM

Thanks, R376!

by Anonymousreply 377January 21, 2018 4:05 PM

Anyone else notice how Chuck Todd is gradually phasing out his "forward comb" barcode? Melber, Tapper, Soboroff are still dishy and menschy as ever and Chuck is just a jarring and not so incisive presence

by Anonymousreply 378January 22, 2018 5:01 AM

I love Larry O'D, but I still need to watch this every few weeks for the laugh....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379January 22, 2018 6:48 AM

Is it bad to say that I quite like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380January 22, 2018 6:15 PM

The video montage of women's marches, resisters, and clips of BLOTUS being mean and idiotic that they did to that song this morning was kind of great (the song, passable).

So since they almost never play his music on the show, it must be that Joe and Mika really wanted to show some resistance...

I understand his middle-aged desire try to be the musician/songwriter and singer he always dreamed of being. But I hope it doesn't get indulged on air too much.

by Anonymousreply 381January 22, 2018 9:12 PM

Dorian Warren, nuf said

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382January 23, 2018 10:39 PM

Where the heck has Dorian been? I haven't seen him on MSNBC in a long time.

by Anonymousreply 383January 24, 2018 12:03 AM

Dorian Warren is a dumb name

by Anonymousreply 384January 24, 2018 12:09 AM

“It’s like asking someone to watch pornography with you!”

Did anyone else hear that guy say that on Chris Hayes’ show? Lol

by Anonymousreply 385January 24, 2018 12:22 AM

is Dorian 1 of us?

by Anonymousreply 386January 24, 2018 12:57 AM

He's hotter than Van Jones.

by Anonymousreply 387January 24, 2018 1:45 AM

Jesus, Chris Matthews brought back that Ayesha person. Talk about wasting a panel chair.

by Anonymousreply 388January 25, 2018 11:49 PM

Dorian has been doing meth and being shady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 26, 2018 12:08 AM

That's awful news R389. Hurry back to life, Dorian.

by Anonymousreply 390January 26, 2018 12:12 AM

Chris Hayes and his guests are still "my sister, my daughter" on pronunciation of Rosenstein.

Figure it out already!

by Anonymousreply 391January 26, 2018 12:28 AM

April Ryan vindicated! Lawrence O'Donnell now reminiscing that she reported on that date about "mass hysteria" and possible Mueller firing in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 392January 26, 2018 2:06 AM

April Ryan will cut a bitch and knows where the bodies are buried. 20 years covering the White House. I love her.

by Anonymousreply 393January 26, 2018 2:25 AM

Last Word was very interesting and lively tonight.

by Anonymousreply 394January 26, 2018 2:58 AM

Totally, R394.

by Anonymousreply 395January 26, 2018 3:29 AM

R393, Ryan isn't forgiving Trump his condescending racist exchange with her during an early press conference. See link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396January 26, 2018 5:21 AM

Anyone in the market for a new drinking game? Just take a shot of your favorite potent potable each time Yamiche Alcindor uses the word "essentially" when she's up to bat (I counted seven times in three minutes yesterday). Need I mention the probability of hangover?

by Anonymousreply 397January 26, 2018 5:04 PM

Has anyone seen Phil Rucker on MSNBC lately? Recently, he was on nearly every night. I haven’t seen him in ages.

by Anonymousreply 398January 28, 2018 8:38 PM

Ari Melber is enjoying the Grammy awards

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399January 28, 2018 11:46 PM

Oh lord Phil hasn't been pulling a Weinstein has he?

by Anonymousreply 400January 29, 2018 12:16 AM

Craig Melber just had former White House spokesmoron Sean Spicer on a live interview.

That seems like a big get, unless Sean has been out there other places and I missed it. I wonder if Sean might see an NBC contract in his future?

by Anonymousreply 401January 29, 2018 5:32 PM

Stephanie’s husband is hot.

by Anonymousreply 402January 29, 2018 5:51 PM

That shitty little spicer was on SE Cupp’s HLN Show not too long ago. So he isn’t a big Get for MSNBC.

Why would anyone care what that weaselly liar has to say about anything?

by Anonymousreply 403January 29, 2018 5:53 PM

Spicer is probably desperate for money and work. I bet few would hire him so he's willing to give interviews

by Anonymousreply 404January 29, 2018 5:57 PM

Aaron Gilchrist makes me sopping wet

by Anonymousreply 405January 29, 2018 8:12 PM

Hans Nichols makes me sopping dry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406January 29, 2018 10:41 PM

I'd love to get Jim Acosta out of that suit!

Oh, sorry. He's on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 407January 29, 2018 10:51 PM

I swear Hallie Jackson and hot bald DILF Marc Short look like they're ready to fuck during the next commercial break.

by Anonymousreply 408January 30, 2018 2:15 PM

Is Hallie Jackson the one that talks really fast? I saw her once and completely missed what she said, being distracted by her speed and left spinning.

by Anonymousreply 409January 30, 2018 2:21 PM

Marc Short looks like a premature ejaculator

by Anonymousreply 410January 30, 2018 2:30 PM

Hans Nichols could get it.

Hot nerd.

by Anonymousreply 411January 30, 2018 3:10 PM

Hallie Jackson is one of the few MSNBC personalities who answer a question with “Look!” Chuck Todd is another one who does that. Awful, they can both go to hell.

by Anonymousreply 412January 30, 2018 3:14 PM

So sad to hear about the health issues of Richard Engel’s young son. Maybe he will cut down on the travel to dangerous places since his family needs him alive.

by Anonymousreply 413January 30, 2018 3:15 PM

Who will assist me in cleaning up this sopping mess caused by Aaron Gilchrist?

by Anonymousreply 414January 30, 2018 3:47 PM

I always enjoy the slight tension between Stephanie and Hallie when she hands over to her each morning. It always seems a little more awkward than all the others (yes, even when Maddow hands over to Lawrence).

by Anonymousreply 415January 30, 2018 3:56 PM

Ugh Tom fucking Brokaw and his “gravitas.”

by Anonymousreply 416January 30, 2018 6:48 PM

I don't get all the love/lust for Garrett Haake. He often spins right (NOT neutral, IMO), and physically he looks like someone with thyroid/pituitary issues.

by Anonymousreply 417January 30, 2018 7:35 PM

And WHEN are they going to send that old nag Brokaw to the glue factory? If this were a horse farm, at this point that tired lisping racist should be called NBC's Folly.

by Anonymousreply 418January 30, 2018 7:38 PM

Brokaw is a deplorable

by Anonymousreply 419January 30, 2018 8:04 PM

In case anyone cares, I caught Nicole Wallace say on her show recently that the Republican Party is her “former” party.

She didn’t disavow being a Republican but perhaps she is stepping away from the Dark Side permanently.

by Anonymousreply 420January 30, 2018 8:39 PM

Phil Rucker reports on his Twitter he broke his arm.

by Anonymousreply 421January 30, 2018 9:20 PM

Her encounter with Sarah Palin during the McCain campaign is when she started moving away, R420. She did not even vote for her own candidate for fear that Palin would be a heartbeat away from the presidency and she's publicly said she voted for Clinton. I even wonder if she started moving away after she saw the shenanigans in the GWB White House.

by Anonymousreply 422January 30, 2018 10:04 PM

Tom Brokaw needs a denture makeover.

by Anonymousreply 423January 30, 2018 10:06 PM

R422 what happened between Nicole and Palin?

by Anonymousreply 424January 30, 2018 10:49 PM

Palin blamed Wallace for the "I read 'em all" debacle with Katie Couric saying that Wallace, a friend of Couric's, deliberately hadn't prepared her adequately for her first major interview. I guess Wallace assumed the governor of a state read at least one local and one national paper and she knew some names, at least. (Palin went on to shock everyone during her debate prep because she didn't know there were two Koreas) It went downhill from there.

There's more about in last week's NYT piece about Wallace that's linked somewhere above. Wallace started to see that Palin was symptomatic of everything that was wrong with the GOP and how well she appealed to the crowds' misinformed and proudly uneducated status. It was all about poking the big white bear that felt victimized.

by Anonymousreply 425January 30, 2018 11:09 PM

Tom Brokaw and Peggy Noonan commenting on the massive ego of Trump. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 426January 30, 2018 11:47 PM

r426, on what channel?

by Anonymousreply 427January 31, 2018 12:15 AM

R425 thanks.

I know some here won't agree, but this shows sexism. Palin was rightfully destroyed in the media and by most of the public (including a lot of women) for being so ignorant and idiotic. Trump meanwhile is even more ignorant and idiotic yet he gets elected. He should have faced even more backlash and loss of votes

by Anonymousreply 428January 31, 2018 12:25 AM

“The Palin campaign is where it belongs — in the past,” Ms. Wallace said. “But it did inform me where the party was going. The way the crowds reacted to her — they were so energized by her in a way they weren’t by McCain. She made comments that weren’t politically correct and the party not only tolerated it, but was excited by it. She was probably more important than we realized at the time in signaling where the party was going.”

After 2008, Ms. Wallace, who has acknowledged not voting in that race and then voting for Hillary Clinton in 2016, explored career alternatives. She began writing a series of three well-received novels, the first of which, “Eighteen Acres,” told the story of the first female president and her controversial and polarizing running mate, also a woman. (From the book: “She was loud, tacky, and rude. She seemed to calculate the least presidential approach to every situation and pursue it with vigor.”) More important, in 2013 she signed on as a regular contributor to “Morning Joe.”

by Anonymousreply 429January 31, 2018 12:51 AM

The Dems should hire people like Steve Schmidt to help them with messaging -- despite the McCain campaign. Dem SUCK at messaging. People want short and hot, not long explanations and platforms. Today on Nicole's show Schmidt called the GOP the "Banana Republicans" - explaining where they're leading the country by covering for Cheeto and dismantling the rule of law.

This "Banana Republicans" needs to go into every Dem fundraising email and every speech.

Another one is about the Wall. Someone commented on cable during the shutdown that the Dems should've said lout and clear, especially during this televised Cheeto "love" session, "Don't worry about the Wall, Mr President, isn't Mexico paying for it? Now give us DACA."

Select a few messages on the tax cut for the 1%, the Mexico Wall, the status of a banana republic, and pound it day in and day out, and STAY ON MESSAGE.

by Anonymousreply 430January 31, 2018 2:26 AM

I have really grown to love Nicole Wallace. She's one of the best examples of someone who was always very smart and principled, but one who's ideology differed from mine. She made mistakes. owned up, learned from them and evolved beautifully. That's how it's supposed to work. And she' great at calling people on their shit. I wish they would pair her up with Rachel Maddow more often.

by Anonymousreply 431January 31, 2018 7:28 AM

Ah, I guess the broken arm explains Philip Rucker's unshaven look and no tie today, as well as the absence.

by Anonymousreply 432January 31, 2018 7:44 AM

Sure, he's old, arrogant and crotchety, but I love that NBC keeps Tom Brokaw on retainer and brings him out now and then to comment, report or just witness what's happening.

There's something to be said for having some elders around at times who actually reported on historical events. David Brinkley was a terrific talent at ABC, most of the time, for like 15 or 20 years after he left NBC, where he helped build their news division, because they couldn't or wouldn't find a role for him after he left the anchor job.

by Anonymousreply 433January 31, 2018 11:06 PM

I love Nicole Wallace. If you haven't seen Sarah Paulsen play her in GAME CHANGE, run don't walk. Woody Harrelson plays Steve Schmidt. Glorious Julianne Moore gloriously plays Sarah Palin.

Movie is great fun.

Based on book by John Heileman and defunct, erased, rapist, metutu Mark Halperin.

by Anonymousreply 434January 31, 2018 11:15 PM

I'm so glad #metoo disposed of that smarmy Halperin creature.

Heilemann is often fun to listen to.

by Anonymousreply 435January 31, 2018 11:25 PM

I’m all for learning from elder newsmen like Dan Rather but Brokaw is a know-nothing bloviator who thinks of himself as a wise pundit. And all that crap he went on and on about for years about “the greatest generation” was insufferable.

Remember that hilarious rumor that Brokaw was being seriously considered to serve in Obama’s Cabinet? Stephen Colbert had Tom on his show and laughed about it in Tom’s face. Of course, Sir Brokaw was NOT amused, LOL.

by Anonymousreply 436January 31, 2018 11:26 PM

Brokaw's voice is HORRIBLE. Get him off the screen.

by Anonymousreply 437February 1, 2018 2:13 PM

Game Change was AMAZING. I never made the connection that Nicole Wallace was Sarah Paulson's charactor

by Anonymousreply 438February 1, 2018 2:16 PM

I can’t find the full version of this sketch but this snip is still funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439February 1, 2018 2:18 PM

Hottie Jonathan Swan on right now with Nicole.

How does someone like him get established at such a young age on MSNBC when he's from Australia? I mean, despite the fact that he's such a hottie?

by Anonymousreply 440February 1, 2018 8:13 PM

Despite the fact? Only the fact. Gotta be pretty now. Barbara Starr got in under the wire. (I say with love for her.). Fucking HD tv. Fucking 21st century.

by Anonymousreply 441February 1, 2018 8:18 PM

He is extremely close to the founder of politico, who left politico last year to start axios R440. Moreover, Swan practices the lowest form of journalism in my opinion, "shill for access". He writes multiple flattering stories for the republicans in power saying everything they want to hear in the hopes that the eventually trust him enough to give him real scoops. Much of his work is just forwarding memos WH staffers write to his editor.

I agree though he's very yummy

by Anonymousreply 442February 1, 2018 8:19 PM

Tweet from Chelsea Handler

.@AriMelber lot of Kanye references for the news. Maybe too many?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443February 1, 2018 10:40 PM

Chuck Todd has completely lost his eyelashes,

by Anonymousreply 444February 1, 2018 11:03 PM

Jonathan Swan's being mentored by Mike Allen.

by Anonymousreply 445February 2, 2018 12:30 AM

Do we need Michael Beschloss to weigh in on Trump’s insanity every single day?

We get it, Mike. What Trump is doing is unprecedented. The end.

by Anonymousreply 446February 3, 2018 1:51 AM

And who, pray tell, is Mike Allen, r445?

by Anonymousreply 447February 3, 2018 2:21 AM

Mike Allen launched Playbook for POLITICO, R447, and moved on to co-found Axios, where Jonathan Swan works.

by Anonymousreply 448February 3, 2018 2:34 AM

So where does the Politico / Axios money come from? Surely not from subscription / ads.

by Anonymousreply 449February 3, 2018 2:44 AM

If only there were a way to figure it out, R448.

[quote]In the summer of 2016, Axios secured $10 million in a round of financing led by Lerer Hippeau Ventures. Backers include NBC News, Emerson Collective, Greycroft Partners, and David and Katherine Bradley, owners of Atlantic Media.[2] Axios' initial launch partners are JP Morgan & Chase Co., PhRma, Boeing, BP, Bank of America, Koch Industries, S&P Global, United Health Group, Walmart, PepsiCo and Cooley LLP.[3] The NBC Universal partnership has featured Axios co-founder Mike Allen on its show Morning Joe.[4][5]

Who knew there might be a way to find this out? Cool, man!

by Anonymousreply 450February 4, 2018 6:01 AM

Stephanie Ruhle has been trying to get S. Hucksterbeast to come on her show to talk about the tax cut to no avail. Wouldn’t that be must see tv....

by Anonymousreply 451February 4, 2018 6:07 PM

I love that S. Ruhle has been publicly tweeting her interview requests to the White House and noting how many days she's gone without a response.

by Anonymousreply 452February 4, 2018 6:18 PM

Michael Beschloss's daddy is a billionaire -- and like Jacob Soboroff's daddy -- both bought their son's careers.

by Anonymousreply 453February 4, 2018 6:51 PM

I disagree, R446. We need to keep hearing it until Trump is deposed.

by Anonymousreply 454February 4, 2018 6:51 PM

Michael Beschloss's father is a billionaire? He sounds like a right wing blogging nutjob. And he writes about the plumbing industry or some related industry. (I'll spare you the Brietbart link Where do all those billions come from? I think you've confused his father with Hugh Auchincloss who was married to Jackie Kennedy and Gore Vidal's mothers. He was filthy rich.

by Anonymousreply 455February 4, 2018 8:47 PM

Has Craig Melvin left the 1pm hour? I can’t remember the last time I saw him.

by Anonymousreply 456February 5, 2018 5:09 PM

[quote]Tom Brokaw needs a denture makeover.

Wouldn't help, he's always talked like he had gummy bears in his cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 457February 5, 2018 5:13 PM

I want to see more of Frank Figliuzzi. He's such a DILF. I love when he gives his FBI expertise. I would love to see an older pic of him. I bet he was hot as hell in the 80s and even 90s.

by Anonymousreply 458February 5, 2018 7:15 PM

I would let Frank enter me to the maximum depth!

by Anonymousreply 459February 5, 2018 8:13 PM

[quote]Has Craig Melvin left the 1pm hour? I can’t remember the last time I saw him.

Yeah, if they want him to be the fill-in Today host/ correspondent at the Super Bowl and probably Olympics, they should just give the hour to Chris Jansing and be done with it.

Obviously he was hoping to get the Today host job that Hoda got. Truthfully, he's great at being a go-to guy for big events. As a cable host juggling breaking news and political arguments....nah.

by Anonymousreply 460February 5, 2018 8:32 PM

Craig Melvins sounds as if he's always hoarse HORRIBLE voice!

by Anonymousreply 461February 5, 2018 9:00 PM

Phillip Rucker is back on air. Here’s his tweet:

👀 @NicolleDWallace has some pretty observant 4 pm viewers. I was just on @DeadlineWH, came back to my desk and had a ton of Twitter mentions from Nicolle’s fans about my beard. All positive 🙌

by Anonymousreply 462February 5, 2018 9:19 PM

Chuck Todd is a smarmy little shit-eater, with a shitty ass and shit-stains in his Brooks Brothers boxers.

There is NOTHING that makes him qualified for his job, NOTHING.

He is an insufferable,smug,mealy-mouthed ass-fraggle.

by Anonymousreply 463February 5, 2018 9:33 PM

Chris Hayes is odd looking and I would be her personal cumslut. I find him to be weak in many areas but IDK why I wanna fuck him. I just do .

by Anonymousreply 464February 5, 2018 9:35 PM

R463 is a jerk. You are wrong and that language is uncalled for.

by Anonymousreply 465February 5, 2018 9:58 PM

Frank Figliuzzi.....are you guys nuts??? Now, Bobby Chacon, retired FBI Special Agent, on the other hand......

by Anonymousreply 466February 5, 2018 10:10 PM

Enough about fucking Philadelphia

by Anonymousreply 467February 6, 2018 12:00 AM

Amen r463!

by Anonymousreply 468February 6, 2018 12:16 AM

SO glad MSNBC has been having on the challengers for Paul Ryan and Devin Nunes. I hope those 2 can get enough exposure to unseat them this year.

by Anonymousreply 469February 6, 2018 2:05 AM

Chuck Todd reminds me of someone, but I can't think who.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470February 6, 2018 2:08 AM

So true, R470. If only their execs gave a shit..

by Anonymousreply 471February 6, 2018 9:40 AM

High Hewitt aside, Chuck Todd is the only MSNBC host who I could easily imagine having his own Fox News show.

by Anonymousreply 472February 6, 2018 10:51 AM

I don’t get the Chuck Todd hate. He obviously leans left in his personal life but he is an objective anchor. I like watching his show because he gets the big guests and he frequently has guests on who dive into the 2018 campaign more than any other show does.

by Anonymousreply 473February 6, 2018 11:26 AM

i adore their guests but in name of mary cant they replace joe/mika with garrett H. and.....joy reid!

when joe opens his lying mouth i want to flip the channel into 1977....

by Anonymousreply 474February 6, 2018 11:38 AM

I am not a big Chuck Todd fan but he has to tow the line due to Meet the Press. He needs to seem more objective/less partisan for that reason. It is good he is on because he give me a window into how people like Mark Meadows and that other inbred hillbilly Jim Jordan become so deluded.

by Anonymousreply 475February 6, 2018 11:50 AM

MSNBC constantly has hottie CA Congressman Eric Swalwell on. He is a very outspoken and articulate young Democrat but I never see any DL love.

Why?

by Anonymousreply 476February 6, 2018 12:28 PM

love swalwell .... want him for prez !!! hot n smart.....

by Anonymousreply 477February 6, 2018 12:30 PM

I prefer Jim Himes to Swalwell.

by Anonymousreply 478February 6, 2018 12:44 PM

R476 there is a thread on him

by Anonymousreply 479February 6, 2018 5:36 PM

Are you high R473? Chuck Todd is NOT “left-leaning”.

He talked shit about President Obama before, during,& after his terms.

I loved when President Obama put him in his place in an interview (anyone have a clip of that?)

No one, with the exception of FOX bought into, and perpetuated the anti-Hillary propaganda on air more than Chuck “The Weasel”Todd.

Before he hosted MTP he was part of a round table on it, at the height of the GOP generated confusion about The Affordable Care Act.

At one point another guest said to him that the media was not helping people understand what was true and what wasn’t, regarding The ACA.

His reply was “It’s not my job to educate the public about Obamacare!”

To which Ed Rendell (?) snapped right back “I’m pretty sure that’s the DEFINITION of your job!!”

THAT’S who Chuck Todd is.

He loves to stir the pot but feels zero sense of obligation to clarify or interject when his myriad Conservative guests run on endlessly lying about whatever Todd is pretending to show “both sides” of.

So I stand by my post @ R563.

...and go fuck yourself R565.

by Anonymousreply 480February 6, 2018 5:41 PM

Omg, a GOP NJ congressman named Leonard Lance was just on MSNBCand he makes the Senatrice Lindsey Graham look like a macho drill sergeant I looked Lance up and he's married to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 481February 6, 2018 5:58 PM

I like Leonard Lance. Liberal for a republican. From NJ. Tries to make sense.

by Anonymousreply 482February 6, 2018 6:07 PM

Leonard Lance **is** Gay Gayerson.

by Anonymousreply 483February 6, 2018 6:23 PM

Chuck does not wipe well and this has been a problem on set

by Anonymousreply 484February 6, 2018 6:32 PM

Himes makes me all puffy down there.

by Anonymousreply 485February 6, 2018 7:12 PM

Himes looks like an old JCrew model.

by Anonymousreply 486February 6, 2018 7:14 PM

Jim Himes can get it!!

Shocked he's 51. I wonder if he can still attain an erection.

by Anonymousreply 487February 6, 2018 7:15 PM

Poor Leonard Lance. He seems like a good old fashioned Conservative who was pushed to the margins by the Tea Party and Trump maniacs. Is he retiring? Maybe he can find a college teaching job somewhere quiet and sane.

by Anonymousreply 488February 6, 2018 7:23 PM

Leonard Lance is what I imagine a lot of you bitches look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489February 6, 2018 7:26 PM

Leonard Lance likes to mentor the youth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490February 6, 2018 7:28 PM

He's very dedicated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491February 6, 2018 7:29 PM

Chuck Todd does share something with Dataloungers-- he's in love with Aaron Rodgers.

by Anonymousreply 492February 6, 2018 7:36 PM

Leonard Lance is. no longer a moderate. Like pretty much all of the GOP, he's gone full tilt right wing.

by Anonymousreply 493February 6, 2018 8:46 PM

I want Ari to spread his hairy legs for me!

by Anonymousreply 494February 6, 2018 8:57 PM

Oooh r494, I want some of that too!

by Anonymousreply 495February 7, 2018 12:26 AM

Did anybody just see DL fave Jill Wine-Banks on Chris Hayes? She got a new hairdo!!!

by Anonymousreply 496February 7, 2018 12:48 AM

R496 omg no I missed it...I'll check out twitter and youtube for a clip. LOVE her

by Anonymousreply 497February 7, 2018 12:51 AM

Yes R496.

I really love to hear her. She’s super-intelligent and never wastes any of the time she has to talk.

by Anonymousreply 498February 7, 2018 1:50 AM

I'm usually really bad at these things, but does Michael Beschloss wear a toupee? His hair looks odd to me.

by Anonymousreply 499February 7, 2018 1:55 AM

Damn do I want to do dirty things to Josh Earnest.

He's on tonight with no tie and a few chest hairs peeking at his shirt collar.

by Anonymousreply 500February 7, 2018 2:29 AM

Yaaaassssss! Just said the same thing to my husband about Josh Earnest!!

by Anonymousreply 501February 7, 2018 2:32 AM

[quote]Jim Himes can get it!! Shocked he's 51. I wonder if he can still attain an erection.

LOL, R487. He's 51, not 81. I'm willing to bet he has no problems (yet) in that department.

by Anonymousreply 502February 7, 2018 4:46 AM

Chuck Todd was a decent analyst/pundit when he was a guest on other's shows. His stammering style of acting like he's making up deep questions on the fly is simply irritating when he's running a show like MTP.

by Anonymousreply 503February 7, 2018 7:21 AM

I would sniff and lick Josh until exhaustion set in

by Anonymousreply 504February 7, 2018 1:43 PM

HOT DILF Frank is on Nicole's show now

by Anonymousreply 505February 7, 2018 8:38 PM

What is she wearing?

by Anonymousreply 506February 7, 2018 8:40 PM

It’s from Latoya’s yard sale R506.

by Anonymousreply 507February 7, 2018 10:00 PM

Hot DILF Frank who?

by Anonymousreply 508February 7, 2018 10:42 PM

Elizabeth Warren was just on All In gasping louder than Brenda Vaccaro in a Tampax commercial.

Is that a new thing for her, or have I just been missing it all this time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509February 8, 2018 1:17 AM

Question for the Clint Watts fan who frequents this thread. Is it me? Or has he gotten hotter?

by Anonymousreply 510February 8, 2018 1:18 AM

Rachel's hair is too short now.

by Anonymousreply 511February 8, 2018 1:25 AM

Clint has gotten hotter. He got some subtle work done.

And there's more than one of us.

by Anonymousreply 512February 8, 2018 1:34 AM

Agree about Rachel’s hair. It should look much better next week.

by Anonymousreply 513February 8, 2018 1:39 AM

Yes Rachel hair too short.

Liz is high on her own supply. PeakLiz was her first appearance on The Daily Show. High strung moralizing has wrecked her intellectual prowess. Power can wreck you if you aren't prepared. She wasn't.

Clint is nice-looking.

Eric Holder has become a sad sack. Not sure when he crossed over. Maybe he was always that way.

Domestic abuser story is no surprise. Trumpkins don't care.

by Anonymousreply 514February 8, 2018 1:43 AM

Elizabeth Warren annoys me. She needs to shit or get off the pot already as far as aspirations to run for the presidency go.

by Anonymousreply 515February 8, 2018 1:44 AM

Elizabeth Warren grates the hell out of me.

by Anonymousreply 516February 8, 2018 1:46 AM

R510 he did look even better today.

by Anonymousreply 517February 8, 2018 1:56 AM

Elizabeth Warren and her indecision about running for president or not is the reason we got Bernie Sanders in 2016. He only ran because she decided not to in the end.

Thanks Liz.

by Anonymousreply 518February 8, 2018 2:09 AM

Choke me daddy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519February 8, 2018 2:16 AM

Jill Wine-Banks was on with Lawrence for most of the hour tonight, with new hairstyle, and she did a great job as usual.

She's always insightful and concise, whether she's talking about breaking news or telling her Watergate stories.

by Anonymousreply 520February 8, 2018 2:52 AM

LOVE JW-B

by Anonymousreply 521February 8, 2018 4:22 AM

Warren hasn't got a snowball's chance in hell of being president.

by Anonymousreply 522February 8, 2018 12:25 PM

Jill back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523February 8, 2018 5:28 PM

Jill likes to wear pins.

by Anonymousreply 524February 8, 2018 5:32 PM

Jill has had some fantastic work done and looks great. She's 74! I want the number to her surgeon!

by Anonymousreply 525February 8, 2018 8:36 PM

Tim Miller, who used to work for Bush, is kinda cute (to be a Republican). He's also anti-Trump, which makes him even hotter.

by Anonymousreply 526February 8, 2018 10:30 PM

Is Rachel's midnight show really as "live" as they're saying? Seems they're replaying moments from the regular 9 p.m. broadcast (like her interview with Sean Patrick Maloney).

by Anonymousreply 527February 9, 2018 4:36 AM

Garrett has otherworldly-lookin’ white teeth. He needs a slight tan or else looks too much like his face was put together in sections like Mr. Potato Head. Somebody who is reading this must know him and can tell him to get some sun. TIA.

by Anonymousreply 528February 9, 2018 4:43 AM

Yeah, I'm confused. Rachel started out live talking about the shutdown, and now they're replaying segments from 9pm, but the "Live" bug is still on screen.

Did she say anything at the end of the live segment, like she'd be back for the vote at 1am?

by Anonymousreply 529February 9, 2018 4:49 AM

R529, I’ve noticed that lately, too. They’re getting lazy about keeping that accurate.

by Anonymousreply 530February 9, 2018 4:53 AM

Brian Williams cracked me up tonight. He showed the Amarosa/Celebrity Apprentice clip and when it was over he started talking in the fake low-whisper she had been using. Shade!

by Anonymousreply 531February 9, 2018 5:17 AM

Warren is literally breathless when she speaks. I like her but she is too much of a scold to get further up the ladder. She should just stay where she is.

by Anonymousreply 532February 9, 2018 12:10 PM

Rachel Maddow got a 'regular boys' haircut. Love her new black blazer. She should wear black more often.

by Anonymousreply 533February 9, 2018 12:30 PM

Ari Melber at age 18. Those cock-sucking lips.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534February 9, 2018 12:59 PM

Love Rachel's current cut. Makes her hotter.

by Anonymousreply 535February 9, 2018 2:18 PM

I will never see enough of Garrett

by Anonymousreply 536February 9, 2018 2:53 PM

I would like to engage in anal receptive intercourse with Clint as soon as it's convenient

by Anonymousreply 537February 9, 2018 3:49 PM

What about this guy? Jonathan Lemire? I like ‘em!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538February 9, 2018 4:59 PM

How is it that Mika "know your value" Brezinski seems to get every Friday and some Mondays off, while veteran kickass, groundbreaking NBC reporter and host Andrea Mitchell is on five days a week, almost every week, and still travels to report on the Secretary of State in foreign countries?

Who's zooming whose value, Mika?

by Anonymousreply 539February 9, 2018 7:27 PM

She gets her shock therapy on Fridays. Gotta up that wattage! She is losing it!

by Anonymousreply 540February 9, 2018 7:30 PM

Dear r538, we discussed Jonathan Lemire at length upthread; you'll have to find the posts.

I brought him initially because he always reminded me of hot gay fellow ginger and porno star Conor Maguire. There are compare and contrast photos upthread.

by Anonymousreply 541February 9, 2018 8:51 PM

Connor Maguire is the love child of Jonathan Lemire and Eli Stokols

by Anonymousreply 542February 9, 2018 8:54 PM

I would also have receptive anal intercourse with Eli, but my 1st choice would be Clint, followed by Ari, that cute criminal attorney Danny whats his name, and then Eli

by Anonymousreply 543February 9, 2018 9:25 PM

I'd like to live in the room above Nicolle's garage.

by Anonymousreply 544February 9, 2018 9:36 PM

Well, today I finished listening to Katy Tur read her book on covering the Trump campaign, which left me a bit underwhelmed.

by Anonymousreply 545February 9, 2018 9:53 PM

Sorry bitches, *I* get Clint's first load.

by Anonymousreply 546February 9, 2018 9:57 PM

Poor gay daddy Pete Williams. The gays don't want him.

by Anonymousreply 547February 9, 2018 10:14 PM

Do you ever wonder what David Muir must think? He worked so hard and sucked so many cocks to get to the top at ABC, only to be overwhelmed by all the stars at MSNBC and CNN.

by Anonymousreply 548February 9, 2018 10:31 PM

Pete Williams is a granddaddy now.

by Anonymousreply 549February 9, 2018 10:39 PM

Peter Alexander is such a dull anchor. Who's on vacation?

by Anonymousreply 550February 9, 2018 11:04 PM

I love Jennifer Rubin. She's a former republican and does not hold back in her attack on Trump, his staff and congressional republicans. She's smart and funny.

by Anonymousreply 551February 9, 2018 11:09 PM

A lighter hair color flatters her well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552February 9, 2018 11:28 PM

No one on network envies anyone on cable

by Anonymousreply 553February 9, 2018 11:34 PM

Oh my sweet Lord r534! Ari's been gorgeous all his life!

by Anonymousreply 554February 10, 2018 12:10 AM

Like the two cute bottoms from the Daily Beast, Asawin Subsang and Anthony Desiderio. Don't know if they're actually gay or not but as a top, that's how I like to see them.

by Anonymousreply 555February 10, 2018 1:00 AM

Thank you, R541. I shall do the research and return with my book report, later.

by Anonymousreply 556February 10, 2018 1:09 AM

Ok, R541, I’m back with my book report. First, “Connor Maguire” was the 2nd Baron of Enniskillen, which sounds like a porn theme, but is not. That’s very confusing. Change the name to something simpler and unambiguous, like “Jerry McGuire”.

You should leave Eli Stokols out of it completely. Save that for the sequel. Don’t pack too much in, you’ve got enough subject matter already. The Zen yellow tabby who your neighbor killed last August was a totally unexpected plot twist, bravo. You had me all the way to the end of the sentence. No, the paragraph, even. I give it two thumbs up. I see a Summer blockbuster!

I’m currently editing the autobiography of the Christmas Moose, but I may just have some time after lunch tomorrow to work on this. What do you say?

by Anonymousreply 557February 10, 2018 1:27 AM

I'm actually disappointed MSNBC going with their regular programming this afternoon instead of carrying extra Olympic coverage. After Joy leaves at noon, Saturdays and Sundays are boring as hell anyway.

by Anonymousreply 558February 10, 2018 7:09 PM

This never ending Trump insanity requires 7-day/week coverage. Who cares about sports when Trump is selling the US to the Russians?

Ugh, that stain Ben Stein is on defending the wife beater. Why give this lunatic screen time? It only legitimizes his crackpot views.

by Anonymousreply 559February 11, 2018 7:22 PM

Ari Melber is growing a beard!! Two days of scruff today.

Is he trying to drive us all crazy???

by Anonymousreply 560February 12, 2018 10:14 PM

Lordy I miss Thomas Roberts, so hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561February 13, 2018 7:35 PM

Is he back in the sling with a needle in his arm?

by Anonymousreply 562February 13, 2018 7:47 PM

Ha ha Datalounge hates out gay men and assumes that they’re all drugged up and damaged.

by Anonymousreply 563February 13, 2018 8:25 PM

No, just him.

by Anonymousreply 564February 13, 2018 8:28 PM

Oh wait why does DL hate him? He's so good looking. And out, I though he'd be a DL fav

by Anonymousreply 565February 13, 2018 8:30 PM

Why did MSNBC fire him? Unreliable?

by Anonymousreply 566February 13, 2018 8:31 PM

Anyone who hates him is a typical insecure DL hag who is jealous of someone who appears to be good looking, successful and living a great life.

by Anonymousreply 567February 13, 2018 8:45 PM

I don't hate you, Thomas. Just concerned. I know about your past and hope you're ok.

by Anonymousreply 568February 13, 2018 8:52 PM

R566, I don’t know; however, MSNBC rotates their hosts. Some get the boot, like Kunt Uunger, (or whatever), Sharpten, David Schumer (I liked him - he always says “you’re welcome”), other’s not (Steve Kornacki).

by Anonymousreply 569February 13, 2018 9:35 PM

r569, Sharpton still hosts a weekly one hour show on Sundays at 8 AM.

No, I don't watch it either.

by Anonymousreply 570February 13, 2018 11:09 PM

Sorry but if Steve Kornacki wasn't known to be gay, no one here would look at him twice. Perfectly pleasant but not hot. Not even nerdy hot.

by Anonymousreply 571February 13, 2018 11:35 PM

Kornacki is gay?

by Anonymousreply 572February 13, 2018 11:38 PM

Yes, r572. Out and proud. Just not hot.

by Anonymousreply 573February 14, 2018 12:00 AM

Steve was hotter when younger. He’s going to get chunkier. I don’t think he gets enough exercise.

by Anonymousreply 574February 14, 2018 12:10 AM

Younger?? Is he even 30 yet?

by Anonymousreply 575February 14, 2018 12:35 AM

He’s 38, and he’s a flabby 38.

by Anonymousreply 576February 14, 2018 12:38 AM

I don't find Steve K hot, just passably attractive. But I'm fascinated by young gays like him who don't seem REMOTELY gay. Whatever do they talk about?

by Anonymousreply 577February 16, 2018 12:17 AM

Boulder Head Chris Matthews was talking that 'Donald could win in 2020' bullshit again on tonight's Hardball. I can't stand that ugly Philadephia bred fucker. God I hope he retires, or gets fired, before the November elections.

by Anonymousreply 578February 17, 2018 1:01 AM

Biden/Patrick 2020!

by Anonymousreply 579February 17, 2018 1:03 AM

[quote]But I'm fascinated by young gays like him who don't seem REMOTELY gay. Whatever do they talk about?

Whatever do YOU talk about? Being gay isn't the center/be-all/end-all of the universe, especially if threats to safety and well-being aren't an issue anymore (at least in civilized areas). We have other interests and pursue other things besides who we fuck.

Your conversations must be deadly dull if they begin and end with the topic of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 580February 17, 2018 5:36 PM

R578, I'd rather have Matthews (who obviously wants Orangina to lose and spends every hour explaining how awful this administration is) warning that he could win PA or other swing states again, than some cheerleader from our team saying it's a done deal that Dems win in 2020.

By the way, don't even think that 2018 is in the bag for taking over the House. Work for it and listen to constructive critics, people.

by Anonymousreply 581February 17, 2018 9:14 PM

I am happy to work for Clint Watts’ cock and listen to constructive criticism about what I do to it.

by Anonymousreply 582February 17, 2018 9:27 PM

Jill Wine-Banks has beautiful skin for a woman of a certain age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583February 17, 2018 10:02 PM

Agreed, R583, she is lovely. Reminds me of Gena Rowlands.

by Anonymousreply 584February 17, 2018 10:10 PM

Oh, Jake, please don’t ever grow up!

He looks like his Mom dressed him for Church. Adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585February 20, 2018 7:27 PM

I love Asawin Suebsaeng's surprisingly deep voice.

by Anonymousreply 586February 20, 2018 8:03 PM

Jill is an elegant, very well put together woman Clint can impale me all night long Steve K looks like he does not wipe well and forgets to use soap in the shower

by Anonymousreply 587February 20, 2018 8:34 PM

Nicole had a funny moment today. One of her panelists was former Deputy Chief of Staff (or something like that) under Obama. They were discussing the questioning one undergoes for a security clearance. The Obama staffer was very honest about having smoked pot. A lot of pot. And Nicole echoed her with a "me too, I went through the same thing"

by Anonymousreply 588February 20, 2018 10:14 PM

anyone else fine him hot?

i know he a right wing blow hard

but....has huge dik they say

i never watch his show, but i find him oddly handsome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589February 20, 2018 10:20 PM

Oh god NO r589, NO. Lean a little closer to your screen so I can slap you.

by Anonymousreply 590February 20, 2018 10:26 PM

I’ve seen Joe S a few times in person. He’s taller than you might expect but he’s dumpy and pasty. He has what normal people call a dad bod because he’s a dad who doesn’t work out much.

by Anonymousreply 591February 20, 2018 10:30 PM

where is that link of him pounding some woman?

by Anonymousreply 592February 20, 2018 10:33 PM

NEW thread!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593February 21, 2018 12:31 AM

THIS Thread is DEAD

by Anonymousreply 594February 21, 2018 12:31 AM

What a network!

by Anonymousreply 595February 21, 2018 12:32 AM

THREAd that is new

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596February 21, 2018 12:32 AM

I LOVE that show....but I HATE that show!

by Anonymousreply 597February 21, 2018 12:33 AM

So exciting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598February 21, 2018 12:35 AM

Ari, can you hear me? Ari, can I touch you?

by Anonymousreply 599February 21, 2018 12:36 AM

Upward ...

by Anonymousreply 600February 21, 2018 12:36 AM

... and onward.

by Anonymousreply 601February 21, 2018 12:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!