Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jack Dorsey

Very handsome. Any stories?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2019 3:18 AM

I am not seeing handsome at all. I'm seeing a lot of hair dye and botox.

by Anonymousreply 1December 27, 2017 2:31 PM

Yea that must be a different jack in the pic

by Anonymousreply 2December 27, 2017 2:49 PM

r2 click on it and you'll see the real Jack.

by Anonymousreply 3December 27, 2017 4:50 PM

I MUCH prefer his brother Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 4December 27, 2017 4:52 PM

R3 unless he turned gay no reason to read about him or his money.

by Anonymousreply 5December 27, 2017 5:21 PM

The hottest, most famous and the wealthiest graduate of St. Louis' Bishop DuBourg High School.

by Anonymousreply 6December 27, 2017 6:07 PM

Have you seen the latest interviews with him? What the hell has he done with his looks? A nose ring? A big cello hole tattoo? Horrible hair? Too long beard? Super skinny? I guess being a billionaire and being handsome in the past isn't counting for much now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 19, 2018 3:49 PM

Hookers galore.

by Anonymousreply 8August 19, 2018 3:51 PM

Looking like he used to look plus being a billionaire should preclude needing to rely on any hookers at all. Well, at least traditional hookers.

by Anonymousreply 9August 19, 2018 3:59 PM

Talk about a guy who proves the point that a little grooming goes a long way...

by Anonymousreply 10August 19, 2018 4:05 PM

He used to be really handsome.

by Anonymousreply 11August 19, 2018 4:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 19, 2018 9:07 PM

Dorsey did an interview on CNN today, I had never heard him speak before. Honestly, he seemed mildly challenged. I am not saying he is, he is probably very smart, but that is the way he came off to me.

by Anonymousreply 13August 19, 2018 9:19 PM

He should go back to his 2012 look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 19, 2018 9:22 PM

If you have the ability to look like he does in R14, why in the world would you choose to look like he did in that CNN interview?

by Anonymousreply 15August 19, 2018 10:02 PM

He seems desperate to be liked by black people - always retweeting tweets that are related to black culture/news.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2019 1:12 AM

That surprises me r16, he comes off as a straight up alt-right tech bro to me. Twitter is a shithole.

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2019 1:37 AM

He has dreams of becoming NYC mayor, that's why he retweets "urban" people. He's a patronizing d-bag.

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2019 2:20 AM

Jack Dorsey has managed to drive a wedge between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones, so he has unwittingly done something right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2019 2:25 AM

In all seriousness, how the fuck did Joe Rogan become someone people go to to be interviewed? Because he smokes fucking weed? He was the host of friggin Fear Factor and an actor on NewsRadio and he's a UFC fan. He's like a god to the incel-type. Why?

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2019 2:31 AM

R20 I don’t get it either. Such a strange career trajectory.

I guess the middle-age douchebag persona attracts other middle-age douchebags.

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2019 2:37 AM

r20 Rogan is a weird fuck. I watched some of his podcasts when he had comedians on, and he could be a good interviewer. He falls for weird conspiracy shit, though. I don't know how much he believes vs. how much he spouts off about because it juices his ratings. Also, generally speaking, anyone around the comedy clubs has interesting stories and experiences re: the entertainment industry as a whole. Many of the high level PTB came from club backgrounds back in the day.

He is basically a grown incel: he's intelligent, but not well-educated; will question societal norms in a very blunt, but serious way & will ask questions people think but won't say. He also isn't afraid to call out any "woke" group, and has adult experiences so he can't be dismissed with the "parent's basement virgin" attack. He is attractive to alienated, intelligent white males, especially those on the spectrum who don't understand why people aren't just honest above all other social norms. His podcast is also liberating in the "we're adults here" way where he swears and talks about sex without worrying about mainstream sponsors or suits.

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2019 2:42 AM

Dorsey equates Donald Trump with Obama in terms of overall ethics, is an alt.right supporter on his platform, and he's a sociopath and douche. Fuck OP's billionaire worship, BTW.

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2019 3:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!