Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So, I'm Now My Straight Friend's Boyfriend? Huh?

I need some direction here...

My really good straight friend has somehow made me his boyfriend...and, I've had no input into this at all! As far as I've always known he was straight. I've always seen him with women, hit on women, and never once shown any type of interest in guys. In fact, that is how we became good friends. I liked him a lot but he told me right off that he was straight. Over the years though, we learned that we have a lot in common and have a really good time hanging out with each other whenever we get the chance.

Anyway, this all started at his office's Christmas party a few weeks ago. He was allowed to bring a guest and asked me to come along with him because he and his last girlfriend broke up sometime ago and he didn't want to go by himself. Also, he wanted to have fun. Well, it didn't take me too long to figure out why he REALLY wanted me there. My friend's boss is OBVIOUSLY gay and had been trying to get with my friend. When he introduced me to his boss I was introduced as "the boyfriend" and then a kiss on the cheek. That did take me by surprise and also my friend's arm around my waist but I played along. For the whole party we danced together, held hands, and kissed quite a bit. Everyone was telling us what a cute couple we made, etc. We both drank a lot but we were both having fun. I know that I was!

He ended up staying in my place and sleeping with me in my bed. Hey, we were both drunk and it was nothing--or so I thought. The next morning I pleasantly awoke wrapped in the arms of a gorgeous naked man that was holding me. I thought it was just a dream but IT WAS MY FRIEND! I can't tell you when he got naked because he nor I went to sleep like that! We both had our underwear on! And, mine were still on. Somehow I managed to extract myself and went to take a shower and get ready for work.

When I came out of the bathroom, there he was standing there naked making my coffee and fixing me breakfast. Before I could say anything he kissed me and went into the bathroom. I had to leave for work and left him there to lock up. During the day I received some cute texts and emails from him. And, when I got home my dinner was already waiting for me. Then around 10-ish my buzzard rang. It was my friend with his gym bag. His building had a major pipe burst and he needed to crash with me.

It's been a few weeks now and I've been living in a fantasy. We haven't had sex but we've cuddled, kissed, held hands, etc BUT we've never really talked about this although it seems that we talk about everything else! We've both just seemed to have slipped into these comfortable roles and now I really don't want to talk about "this". I just want it to continue and enjoy it. But, like this has started I guess I should be prepared for it to stop? I guess I should bring it up? Right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2022 12:19 PM

-10000000000000/10

by Anonymousreply 1December 22, 2017 3:43 PM

This will end in tears...

by Anonymousreply 2December 22, 2017 3:43 PM

What a Nifty story, OP!

by Anonymousreply 3December 22, 2017 3:45 PM

Cute story, OP. If it's true (which I think it is...) just take it slow - but you probably should ask him how he's feeling about you, etc. Can't wait to hear the first sex story

by Anonymousreply 4December 22, 2017 3:45 PM

Oh, for fuck's sake, suck his dick already. And don't report until he's sucked yours.

by Anonymousreply 5December 22, 2017 3:47 PM

merry christmas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 22, 2017 3:48 PM

"Then around 10-ish my buzzard rang."

Oh dear, what happened when your buzzard rang? Did the buzzard dish the latest gossip? Did the buzzard rag on your new b/f?

Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 7December 22, 2017 3:54 PM

r7, ...it is possible, Fred Flinstone had a buzzard as a door bell.

by Anonymousreply 8December 22, 2017 3:55 PM

Why should the straight friend buy the cow (i.e. OP, no offense), when he can get the milk for free? Friend needs to put a ring on that hoof.

by Anonymousreply 9December 22, 2017 3:59 PM

Sounds great. The part cannot wrap my head around is two guys sleeping together and NO SEX? This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 10December 22, 2017 4:04 PM

Your friend has Extremely Sensitive Timing

by Anonymousreply 11December 22, 2017 4:11 PM

He just broke up with his "girlfriend", and he uses the office Christmas Party to come out of the closet. Is this a Hallmark Channel rejected script?

by Anonymousreply 12December 22, 2017 4:16 PM

Tomorrow night: He introduces you as his fiance to his political aspiring ex-boyfriend and proposes to you after the boyfriend leaves. It'll be raining.

by Anonymousreply 13December 22, 2017 4:22 PM

OP? I hope your screenplay is better than this shitty treatment.

by Anonymousreply 14December 22, 2017 4:45 PM

True or not. It is fun to imagine

by Anonymousreply 15December 22, 2017 4:46 PM

R2, I'm crying already.

by Anonymousreply 16December 22, 2017 4:47 PM

OP - can you give us a really detailed description of your str8 boyfriend? Who famous dude does he look like? Have you seen him nekkid?

by Anonymousreply 17December 22, 2017 5:02 PM

the guy was NEVER straight. and this story sounds silly & not true.

by Anonymousreply 18December 22, 2017 5:11 PM

[quote]Then around 10-ish my buzzard rang. It was my friend with his gym bag. His building had a major pipe burst and he needed to crash with me.

See, if you had started with this guy already being your roommate then you wouldn't require these extra silly details to make the story work.

by Anonymousreply 19December 22, 2017 5:13 PM

Fun story OP. I hope your characters achieve the fulfillment they long for.

by Anonymousreply 20December 22, 2017 5:38 PM

[quote]Have you seen him nekkid?

HELL, YES!!!! My boyfriend...LOL! You see? Anyway, he looks like Channing Tatum. Hmm... I wonder if I can develop this into something R12?

by Anonymousreply 21December 22, 2017 5:51 PM

Which scene takes place in front of the Hallmark Channel gazebo?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 22, 2017 7:19 PM

Please describe his anus in vivid detail

by Anonymousreply 23December 22, 2017 8:41 PM

You expect us to believe that you managed to get what every gay man has wanted since the dawn of time?

by Anonymousreply 24December 22, 2017 9:42 PM

Ur so annoying it won’t last

by Anonymousreply 25December 22, 2017 9:47 PM

How big is his cock, OP? Have you sucked it yet?

by Anonymousreply 26December 22, 2017 10:30 PM

Oh brother! Everything but the dogs, nipping at his rear end!

by Anonymousreply 27December 22, 2017 10:35 PM

Cut or uncut confirmation, or it didn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 28December 22, 2017 10:46 PM

Add the part about how you aren't out to your conservative parents yet and they show up unexpectedly to spend the holidays with you and now you and your newfound love have to pretend to be just friends again. You are so much in love you can't help but be affectionate and your parents catch you snuggling and they tell you that they knew you were gay all along, they say they love you and they are just thrilled that you are happy and found such wonderful man and it really is a Hallmark movie.

by Anonymousreply 29December 22, 2017 10:48 PM

R28 knows what really matters.

by Anonymousreply 30December 22, 2017 10:54 PM

Someone call Logo. They love stories with gay men who don't actually do anything too sexual or too graphic. Maybe they'll greenlight this...

by Anonymousreply 31December 22, 2017 11:04 PM

I know someone who is going through Exactly the Same Thing.

by Anonymousreply 32December 22, 2017 11:11 PM

[quote]and your parents catch you snuggling and they tell you that they knew you were gay all along,

Isn't it always that way? "Frank! FRANK! You owe me $50 bucks! I told you!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 33December 22, 2017 11:21 PM

This never happened, did it?

by Anonymousreply 34December 23, 2017 12:36 PM

This is a much nicer use of one's imagination than Nephew In Distress.

by Anonymousreply 35December 23, 2017 1:37 PM

Ok here’s my take. You need to broach the subject of sex with him. Tell him you want to have sex. I’d say it’s 80% likely he will be into this idea immediately, but not known how to instigate it.

If he recoils from sex, cool this right off as it’s set to become a weird hiding to nothing.

But seriously, you have to know for sure if this could become a full relationship and that includes sex. If not go back to being just friends.

by Anonymousreply 36December 23, 2017 2:05 PM

The best part of this thread is seeing that some people here actually believe this really happened.

by Anonymousreply 37December 23, 2017 2:13 PM

This has happened a couple of times to me. I have found that these guys were uncomfortable with their sexuality, and any mention of being gay, love, relationship, etc. turned them away. If you can handle walking on eggshells about what is really going on, it’s fun while it lasts, but it inevitably ends in heartbreak.

by Anonymousreply 38December 23, 2017 2:34 PM

This is why I go to Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 39December 23, 2017 5:25 PM

At least they're adults and not related by blood. That's a step up from the usual sub-nifty.org weirdos.

by Anonymousreply 40December 23, 2017 5:32 PM

WE HAD SEX!!!! YIPEE!

It was on Christmas morning--don't go there... just don't. But, he had his usual morning hard-on. But, that morning while he was hugging me in bed he started rubbing roughly against me. I just put him on his back and gave him a blow job. That didn't take very long at all. Anyway, we've been having sex and lots of it. It's like a whole new world has opened for him. His attitude? Hmm... he's actually closer to me than I've ever seen him or known him to be. I'm also seeing and feeling a vulnerability with him.

BUT....LOL! We have still not had a talk about all of this. Maybe we don't need to now. It just is.

Welcome 2018!

by Anonymousreply 41December 28, 2017 4:50 PM

OP, did he fuck you and did you fuck him? Anal that is.

by Anonymousreply 42December 28, 2017 5:15 PM

I think Gomer says it best ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 28, 2017 5:18 PM

Haha, that was funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44December 28, 2017 5:19 PM

People are so desperate for attention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 28, 2017 5:21 PM

Oh good!

I've been waiting for the next chapter to drop.

by Anonymousreply 46December 28, 2017 5:25 PM

OP, are you sure he doesn't look like Tom Hardy with some scruff? Let's do that. Yes, I'll have him look like that!

by Anonymousreply 47December 28, 2017 5:45 PM

[quote]BUT....LOL! We have still not had a talk about all of this. Maybe we don't need to now. It just is.

Wait until the kids are in college. Or just casually mention it when you're old and close to death. You know, for closure.

by Anonymousreply 48December 28, 2017 6:03 PM

[quote]t was on Christmas morning--don't go there... just don't.

Why? Are you both fundies, who consider Christmas morning sacred?

And whatever happened to your buzzard?

by Anonymousreply 49December 28, 2017 7:15 PM

Next year OP's car wii break down in a small town where he will get stuck but run into his childhood crush...

by Anonymousreply 50December 28, 2017 7:28 PM

[quote] WE HAD SEX!!!! YIPEE! It was on Christmas morning--don't go there... just don't. But, he had his usual morning hard-on. But, that morning while he was hugging me in bed he started rubbing roughly against me. I just put him on his back and gave him a blow job. That didn't take very long at all. Anyway, we've been having sex and lots of it. It's like a whole new world has opened for him. His attitude? Hmm... he's actually closer to me than I've ever seen him or known him to be. I'm also seeing and feeling a vulnerability with him BUT....LOL! We have still not had a talk about all of this. Maybe we don't need to now. It just is. Welcome 2018!

NextUp

Act 3:

The Return of the Villainous Girlfriend

by Anonymousreply 51December 28, 2017 7:34 PM

Unless he's willing to eat dick and ass, return him to the straights

by Anonymousreply 52December 28, 2017 7:39 PM

These ESTs are getting longer and more detailed by the day.

by Anonymousreply 53December 28, 2017 7:54 PM

Weird post. Sounds like BS.

by Anonymousreply 54December 28, 2017 8:04 PM

We're still waiting for details on size and c/uc status of the meat.

by Anonymousreply 55December 28, 2017 10:14 PM

Anal for both of you? How did he like his ass being fucked? Details, OP.

by Anonymousreply 56December 28, 2017 10:17 PM

DL has been invaded with Tumblr writers. Thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 57December 28, 2017 10:19 PM

OP, Will the the bride wear white?

by Anonymousreply 58December 28, 2017 10:20 PM

[quote]OP, did he fuck you and did you fuck him? Anal that is.

I'm the happy bottom but he wants to experiment.

by Anonymousreply 59December 28, 2017 10:29 PM

^^^^ Dick details.....

by Anonymousreply 60December 28, 2017 10:33 PM

Well did he enjoy anal with you r59/OP? What did he say?

by Anonymousreply 61December 28, 2017 10:36 PM

OP, did you both laugh as you told your straight boyfriend about your sister and her silly gift receipt policy?

by Anonymousreply 62December 28, 2017 10:37 PM

[quote]Well did he enjoy anal with you [R59]/OP? What did he say?

Ohhhhh, yes! What did he say? Can we do it again!

Gotta go! I'm needed.

by Anonymousreply 63December 28, 2017 10:40 PM

You'll have a serious talk about it when he sits you down to tell you that he is marrying his ex-girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 64December 28, 2017 10:41 PM

OP you've come back several times and haven't given us size or cut status.

by Anonymousreply 65December 28, 2017 10:43 PM

Right I would recommend the next step to be you book a vacation together. You need to get him for a prolonged period of time out of his regular environment.

Don’t worry about talking to him about stuff this early on. But be mindful that at some point he is going to have a melt down and say he doesn’t think he’s gay and is confused. I’ve seen this one go horribly wrong when the out gay one of the pair starts reinforcing to the “previously straight” one that he is gay and he has to tell everyone. If the guys head has never been here, it will take him a while to get used to the feelings he has for you and readjusting to who he is. If you start trying to make him go public too soon he’ll bolt. The terrible thing about the two or three times I have heard this above scenario, is on each occasion - the guy didn’t go on to marry a woman. He ended up going out as a single on the gay scene, coming out and then pairing up with another guy. All they wanted was a bit of time to get used to everything, but the first Male love jumped ahead and tried to hurry then along and scared them off.

by Anonymousreply 66December 28, 2017 10:55 PM

Thanks, R66. I know that all of the stuff at the Christmas party was mostly for show and to stop his boss from harassing him. but, since that time things have been very different. I'm happy. I really am very happy but I'm scared too. I don't want to do anything to push him away and I think that's a problem, or going to be one, because I feel as if I have to walk on egg shells. I would agree with those who think that I should end all of this but that ain't happening! I guess I should someway prepare myself for the eventual letdown? I don't know, This is my only outlet. I want to tell the world (Don't do it. Don't go there. I know it was corny) but I know that I can't do that right now. Anyway...

R65, he's cut and has an average nice sized cock that stays very hard for a LONG time!

by Anonymousreply 67December 29, 2017 12:38 PM

Funny, I'm the straight guy's "fag that he fucked" that he laughs at with his friends upon passing, but is always nice to "the fag that is me" when he's by himself.

Reasons why I'm going to start ignoring casual greetings unless I'm being paid.

by Anonymousreply 68December 29, 2017 12:47 PM

(wry smile) I get that R68. I totally get that. The things that we gays go through...

by Anonymousreply 69December 29, 2017 12:56 PM

Oh dear.. this is SO adorable. But bitch, you are fat. I hope this made up story makes your self esteem issue less pressing. Happy Holidays hon! Love ya.

by Anonymousreply 70December 29, 2017 1:07 PM

[quote]I'm happy. I really am very happy

Being in love releases chemicals in your brain that make you happy. Once the novelty wears off your brain goes back to normal and you'll be back to your miserable old self.

Happy new year!

by Anonymousreply 71December 29, 2017 1:20 PM

Except for the office Christmas party, having a straight-ish boyfriend, does happen. And it has happened twice with me. Both divorced (from a woman) men and wanted to have sex, spend a lot of time together, but not talk about the sex. So OP's story has some truth to it, but whether his post is true or not, guess we'll never know for sure. If true, hope he enjoys it for a little or a long time.

by Anonymousreply 72December 29, 2017 1:24 PM

[quote]Oh dear, what happened when your buzzard rang? Did the buzzard dish the latest gossip? Did the buzzard rag on your new b/f?

Still laughing about this — especially funny because in the uk when someone “rang” they came by for a visit. (We don’t use that idiom hrrr in the US.)

by Anonymousreply 73December 29, 2017 1:32 PM

[quote]I'm the happy bottom

The one thing OP has written that is actually true.

by Anonymousreply 74December 29, 2017 1:34 PM

If this were the least bit true, in the deeply closeted South, just before you thought you had a lifetime of commitment (in gay years- 5 to 10), he would suddenly go back to his old girlfriend, get married and spit out around 3 kids in quick succession.

You would be polite when meeting on the street and that would be it.

by Anonymousreply 75December 29, 2017 1:52 PM

I don't care which cable network you pitch this to, OP. But you better insist that the goddamn buzzard stays. It's the best part.

by Anonymousreply 76December 29, 2017 1:58 PM

Bull Sheeeitt. Cute story though, esp. the buzzard part.

by Anonymousreply 77December 29, 2017 2:15 PM

I'm still waiting for OP's straight boss to make another appearance and sleep with the boyfriend, inspiring a conflicted story arc in which OP must choose between confronting his boss or staying employed.

by Anonymousreply 78December 29, 2017 2:29 PM

[quote]If this were the least bit true, in the deeply closeted South, just before you thought you had a lifetime of commitment (in gay years- 5 to 10)

Just as proof of what bullshit gay stereotypes are - but we buy into them anyway.

It's quite well established in a lot of Western countries that gay male unions are ones that last the longest, r74.

by Anonymousreply 79December 31, 2017 7:24 AM

OP, has he had your cock in his mouth yet? He’s not just trade, is he?

by Anonymousreply 80December 31, 2017 7:33 AM

and then he hit me and it felt just like a kiss.

by Anonymousreply 81December 31, 2017 7:38 AM

So you can 'choose' to be gay. The 'bible thumper' haters were right after all.

by Anonymousreply 82December 31, 2017 7:44 AM

And then I woke up in a huge wet spot.

by Anonymousreply 83December 31, 2017 7:49 AM

R78, some stories are DOA....

by Anonymousreply 84December 31, 2017 8:11 AM

Something is missing from this story. Like booze to make it even remotely plausible.

by Anonymousreply 85December 31, 2017 8:13 AM

[quote]Anyway, he looks like Channing Tatum.

OF COURSE he did. We wouldn't have expected any less!

by Anonymousreply 86December 31, 2017 8:55 AM

Well, I've enjoyed this thread. Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 87December 31, 2017 8:58 AM

[quote]We wouldn't have expected any less!

Really. Did any of us think he would have said Elton John, Divine, or JImmie Walker?

by Anonymousreply 88December 31, 2017 9:02 AM

Is he wearing your caftan yet?

by Anonymousreply 89December 31, 2017 9:22 AM

I'm not so confident OP's story is a lie. If you've visited bisexual men's spaces more than once, you'd know straight men seeking gay experiences with their gay friends does happen and doesn't of necessity involve alcohol. On Reddit, I've seen some men claim they were perfect Kinsey 0s and then all of a sudden -- after watching group sex or gay porn, or after having a sex dream about a male friend -- they started to become curious and tried to have gay sex to figure out whether they like it or not. At least some of those men now identify as Kinsey 3s, a few are even on the predominantly-gay spectrum now.

by Anonymousreply 90December 31, 2017 9:41 AM

I miss cousin lover and the door whore.

by Anonymousreply 91December 31, 2017 11:11 AM

Aka Jamie Doorman asked me out ?

by Anonymousreply 92December 31, 2017 11:24 AM

Is this more like Tales of the City or Queer as Folk?

by Anonymousreply 93December 31, 2017 11:37 AM

Anyone know about or heard about where such a relationship ever worked out?

by Anonymousreply 94December 31, 2017 12:31 PM

R90 I agree. I’ve not met quite a few men through Grindr who are in their 40’s and either are or were married to women. They are into very passionate gay sex and when I’ve had conversations with them, they have all said the same thing. They started feeling attraction to men in their late 30’s early 40’s and truly didn’t have anything before.

I questioned how this could be possible and these four (separate) guys all gave almost identical answers. They said the only gayish thing they had experienced was a kind of crush on a particular Male at school or in their life as teenager. But other than this, their attractions were 100% to women.

Then in their late 30’s early 40’s something changed. They either found themselves being hit on by a male friend or started finding gay porn. Then from here they ended up sailing head on into gay sex. I couldn’t understand how you could be this age and not think about it before then start doing it. But they all claimed the initial dabbling did not bode well with them. However, after the first time the curiosity built and subsequent sexual encounters started becoming so good they couldn’t stop thinking about it.

I think it’s ultimately about men who were probably fluid living in an era where they just thought sex was only with women. Years ago to get gay porn or hook up was an effort. But today, men are stumbling across new things on their phones and this seems to be the Trojan horse that unlocks them sexually.

by Anonymousreply 95December 31, 2017 12:48 PM

[quote]But today, men are stumbling across new things on their phones and this seems to be the Trojan horse that unlocks them sexually.

I know so many "straight" men who know what Grindr, Scruff, and whatever else is, AND who it is for, that it's scary.

by Anonymousreply 96December 31, 2017 1:26 PM

[quote]Oh dear.. this is SO adorable....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 31, 2017 1:32 PM

R96 I agree, I’m noticing more and more of those blank Grindr and Scruff profiles with “married” on them. I think they are start off just being straight guys who are plain nosy, then become fascinated by how blunt and simple the sex requests are. Before they start engaging with profiles themselves.

by Anonymousreply 98December 31, 2017 1:45 PM

Why is it "scary"?

by Anonymousreply 99December 31, 2017 1:51 PM

Ride it OP. Get it while its good.

by Anonymousreply 100December 31, 2017 2:16 PM

Yeh R96 - what R99 said. I don't get why "it's scary?"

by Anonymousreply 101December 31, 2017 2:17 PM

I would say that it could be scary because you have emotions involved. You have those who just view sex as sex-an act to do to relieve pressure or to have some fun and that's it. Then you have those that are having their own internal conflicts and are looking to experiment to learn more about themselves. But, what about the other person? What if they are more emotionally involved or ruled by their emotions? Where do they fit in on this individual's chart in finding their own personal whatever?

by Anonymousreply 102December 31, 2017 3:11 PM

Update?

by Anonymousreply 103February 8, 2019 11:23 AM

Stop bumping old threads, R103 you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 104February 8, 2019 11:47 AM

OP when you try to sell this story, use a picture of a couple of twinks, not a couple of bears. You need to appeal to the larger market.

by Anonymousreply 105February 8, 2019 11:56 AM

Twinks are not the mass market ideal. Ripped muscled fitnesss model bros are.

by Anonymousreply 106February 8, 2019 12:03 PM

HaHa! I had forgotten that I had reached out to you guys about this.

We're still together. There's a difference.

He moved in. It was not because of the bad plumbing but because he was struggling to pay his rent. Once I found that out, (and he told me), I was a bit disheartened and started going on alert. I believe I told you guys that we were having lots of sex. It was all brand new to him and so... Anyway, about a couple of months in, he wasn't as attentive as before and so I started preparing myself for the big let down. It wasn't like he came home late or not at all. It was just different. And yes, I cried a bit. I never cried in front of him. But, I was reconciling myself to move on without him (LOL! That was dramatic, eh?) Anyway... he came home one day and I was packing my bag and he asked where I was going. I just told him I was going on vacation. He stupidly asked where we were going and that's when I told him that I was going by myself because I needed to get away. That's when I told him that I didn't think that this was going to work, that I felt lonely, and that this wasn't his fault because this was something that had just happened.

To make a LONG story shorter, he was calling me on my phone constantly (I was in South Beach for those who are interested) to the point that I stopped answering my phone. But, it was his sister's call that caused me to pick up the phone. Anyway, she convinced me that his feelings for me were honest and sincere and that he missed me. Well, when I returned home things just got better. He's become much more freer and more attentive towards me. Some of his friends know about us (which means that they all know) and many of them seem to be cool with this. Especially, two of his female friends. One of them wants my boyfriend to impregnate her and the other (she's married) is already ready to donate an egg and carry our child.... Oh, boy... A lot has happened.

Things that stick out the most are:

-When his sister came to visit, (she's a real treat), and picked up within 15 minutes that we were more than room mates. "You two are fucking" was her loud proclamation and demanded that we sleep together (her not included, of course), while she was there. She was just thrilled by the whole thing which leads me to believe that his family knows. She's not one to keep secrets and is very outspoken.

-When we out at some club, (I believe it was Industry), and this girl was hitting on him and he told her that she was being disrespectful to his boyfriend. I was ready to pull my pants down and bend over right then.

-When I knew I was hooked when he woke me up one Sunday morning and said it was time for my yoga class AND THEN came and took the class with me!!

-His new job. I was the first person he called... OH!!! When he thought I was cheating! Or, going to cheat! He did get a bit rough then (pushing me around, yelling, etc "Do you know what I'm giving up for you?") but... lots of stuff.

And, that's what I mean by "we're together". We're a couple now.

by Anonymousreply 107February 8, 2019 5:11 PM

3.2/10

by Anonymousreply 108February 8, 2019 5:25 PM

I just caught up with the thread. As for what R72 said, I also had a couple of straight-ish boyfriends and we never talked about our relationship or the fact we were having sex. I could tell they just enjoyed our time together and perhaps didn't want to face the fact that they were also attracted to guys, or at least me. In both cases at some point we saw less and less of each other. I'm glad to hear that OP and he boyfriend are still a couple. As for me, I now only want to be with guys who are comfortable with being gay and we can talk about openly about our time together.

by Anonymousreply 109February 8, 2019 5:50 PM

Haha! I should have kept up with you guys. Some of you had some very good questions. I just read though this and let me give you your answers:

[quote]he is going to have a melt down and say he doesn’t think he’s gay and is confused.

He still doesn't think that he is gay. He says that he is in love with me and that I just happen to be a guy. He says that he has never ever had an attraction for another guy and don't believe that he ever will. He doesn't even want to experiment with another guy. He said that he is attracted to women but has no desire to sleep with any of them (we'll see..)

[quote]OP, has he had your cock in his mouth yet?

Yes! And he loves it! He says that it's not so much that he likes sucking cock (and boy! has he gotten good!) he loves and gets off on how I react to his sucking my cock.

[quote]Anal for both of you? How did he like his ass being fucked? Details, OP.

He does it and has come to like it but he is THE TOP and REALLY loves drilling my ass.

[quote]The Return of the Villainous Girlfriend

He said that he thinks that she sensed something already. She was always trying to get him to do threesomes but he never did.

[quote] I would recommend the next step to be you book a vacation together.

Only long weekends so far. Boston, Miami, Dallas. I have friends in those cities. Maybe we should do a cruise?

[quote]Anyone know about or heard about where such a relationship ever worked out?

I have to admit that I'm becoming more and more hopeful about that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 8, 2019 6:30 PM

Dang Op!

by Anonymousreply 111February 8, 2019 6:39 PM

Now you just need to befriend Joel, the neighbor boy, and introduce him to the household.

by Anonymousreply 112February 8, 2019 6:56 PM

[quote]OH!!! When he thought I was cheating! Or, going to cheat! He did get a bit rough then (pushing me around, yelling, etc "Do you know what I'm giving up for you?")

Aww... he's gonna knock the shit out of you one day, OP.

by Anonymousreply 113February 8, 2019 7:52 PM

Op, Did the newBF give it to you extra hard after you agreed to co-sign for the use Pontiac Fiero? Don't lie now, girl.

by Anonymousreply 114February 9, 2019 4:23 AM

There's one aspect of this story that is strange to me. If the OP's friend was not out prior to their relationship, why would he bring OP to his Christmas party and pretend he was his boyfriend? Does that mean he already presented himself as gay at work? Or he decided to "come out" as gay at the party?

If he wasn't already presenting as gay, wouldn't it make more sense to bring a fake girlfriend to ward off his gay boss? Because then he would know for certain there was no possibility.

It's just strange because usually work is the last place closeted men come out due to co-worker homophobia, fear of career setbacks, etc.

by Anonymousreply 115February 9, 2019 5:32 AM

Frautastic EST. You writing amateut porn, toots?

by Anonymousreply 116February 9, 2019 6:00 AM

Why does this sound like an EST.

by Anonymousreply 117February 9, 2019 8:32 AM

Im sure his name is George...Tropicana, um...no GLASS. GEORGE GLASS.

by Anonymousreply 118February 9, 2019 2:00 PM

None of this happened.

by Anonymousreply 119February 9, 2019 2:07 PM

So Poo is back, I see.

by Anonymousreply 120February 9, 2019 2:17 PM

It's all so nifty.

by Anonymousreply 121February 9, 2019 2:24 PM

Aw, this sounds so sweet.

by Anonymousreply 122February 27, 2020 4:30 AM

How vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 123February 27, 2020 4:35 AM

I think for true Harlequin appeal, OP, you need some trials to go with all this tribulation. How about introducing BF's staunchly conservative father who wants BF to take an executive role in his Fortune 500 company, but BF is so conflicted he's heartsick because it'll mean keeping your blazing love a secret from Dad and the board of directors. Of course, BF will choose you and still be fabulously rich, in addition to looking like Channing Tatum, natch, and his gruff old pa will eventually welcome you as the bottom-in-law he always wanted.

by Anonymousreply 124February 27, 2020 5:17 AM

I’m curious about the part where the b-friend moved in because he couldn’t pay the rent. For an assortment of reasons.

by Anonymousreply 125February 27, 2020 5:45 AM

Update

by Anonymousreply 126March 1, 2021 12:35 PM

[quote]stays very hard for a LONG time!

When did you turn 50, OP?

by Anonymousreply 127March 1, 2021 12:45 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2022 12:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!