Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will Tom Cruise Ever Beard Up Again?

Maybe he's too tainted now.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2018 7:18 AM

Maybe he should come out. Tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2017 6:27 PM

He's been tainted for a decade...... [italic]at least[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2017 6:30 PM

You said “taint. Tehe.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2017 6:30 PM

No

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2018 9:00 PM

what about his taint?

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2018 9:08 PM

She'll only marry if Scientology gives her someone totally lobotomized this time.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2018 9:08 PM

Tammy will never admit he's gay and yes he will take another beard. She'll be of the Deborah Lee Furness kind. Old, haggy, shrewd and in it for the long haul. She won't be as old though.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2018 9:09 PM

He has been keeping a very low profile recently. I think he and the church have figured out that people were not fooled by TomKat and the weird way he acquired his girlfriends. The church has actually gone really quiet too. You never hear any gossip anymore. For a few years, they had really ramped up the TomKat/Will&Jada/David&Posh "power couple "friendships" as some kind of recruitment drive. Now, you never see Tom or Will together since it was a PR thing.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2018 9:13 PM

In a few years, he won't care about sex, and he'll be neutered in the closet for good.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2018 9:19 PM

Oh, and the bad press surrounding his not ever seeing Suri. Wasn't he supposedly selling off his CA properties and moving to Clearwater, FL?

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2018 9:22 PM

He'll come out alright! As too much man for one woman!!!

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2018 9:23 PM

I guess he's waiting for the stench of desperation to dissipate to a more tolerable level.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2018 9:29 PM

Oh, I think he won't risk another showmance with a celebrity, but he'll marry again.

My money would be on some Sea Org slavey from a Scientology family, someone who's young and pretty and obedient whom he can completely control. He'll spin it as a Cinderella story, with some girl being rescued from a secretarial pool or something to live the life of a Hollywood princess, but the reality will be that she's still spending her days taking orders from the Scientology higher-ups all day and all night.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2018 9:43 PM

Olivia Munn's available.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2018 10:25 PM

I'm sure Tom's many, many ex's have put the word out that Tom is a nightmare husband.

It's going to take someone basically mentally unhinged to take on being wife # 4.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2018 10:28 PM

I imagine the $cienos might produce another Stepford Wife for him if he’s still in their good graces.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2018 10:34 PM

they could've gone for laura prepon. full time sciento and possibly closet lez. perfect match.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2018 10:37 PM

I've heard he's finally found a boyfriend, he's someone who's involved with the clams but is completely closeted and so low key he's practically invisible.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2018 10:39 PM

[quote]I imagine the $cienos might produce another Stepford Wife for him if he’s still in their good graces.

Oh, he is. He makes lots of money for them.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2018 12:05 AM

[quote]Olivia Munn's available.

She's reportedly in a "relationship" with Chris Pratt. Maybe Taylor Swift is available.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2018 4:27 AM

I am surprised he isn’t bearding with Erica Christianson or whatever her name. She needs a career boost and is well entrenched in Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2018 5:26 AM

No way is Swift giving up any of her secrets or cash to the Scientos. Plus, she has zero need for him to boost her celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2018 6:02 AM

[quote]Oh, and the bad press surrounding his not ever seeing Suri. Wasn't he supposedly selling off his CA properties and moving to Clearwater, FL?

When he's in Britain, he stays at the huge Scibot estate outside London. I've seen it, and It's creepy AF.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2018 6:07 AM

If by tainted you mean old, then yes.

Honestly once a man turns 40, no one really cares, and by the time he's 50, no one gives a fuck, damn, shit or ass about him.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2018 7:11 AM

Are you sure it wasn't Linda Hunt?

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2018 7:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!