Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Will Tom Cruise Ever Beard Up Again?

Maybe he's too tainted now.

by Anonymousreply 2501/13/2018

Maybe he should come out. Tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2017

He's been tainted for a decade...... [italic]at least[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2017

You said “taint. Tehe.

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2017

No

by Anonymousreply 401/13/2018

what about his taint?

by Anonymousreply 501/13/2018

She'll only marry if Scientology gives her someone totally lobotomized this time.

by Anonymousreply 601/13/2018

Tammy will never admit he's gay and yes he will take another beard. She'll be of the Deborah Lee Furness kind. Old, haggy, shrewd and in it for the long haul. She won't be as old though.

by Anonymousreply 701/13/2018

He has been keeping a very low profile recently. I think he and the church have figured out that people were not fooled by TomKat and the weird way he acquired his girlfriends. The church has actually gone really quiet too. You never hear any gossip anymore. For a few years, they had really ramped up the TomKat/Will&Jada/David&Posh "power couple "friendships" as some kind of recruitment drive. Now, you never see Tom or Will together since it was a PR thing.

by Anonymousreply 801/13/2018

In a few years, he won't care about sex, and he'll be neutered in the closet for good.

by Anonymousreply 901/13/2018

Oh, and the bad press surrounding his not ever seeing Suri. Wasn't he supposedly selling off his CA properties and moving to Clearwater, FL?

by Anonymousreply 1001/13/2018

He'll come out alright! As too much man for one woman!!!

by Anonymousreply 1101/13/2018

I guess he's waiting for the stench of desperation to dissipate to a more tolerable level.

by Anonymousreply 1201/13/2018

Oh, I think he won't risk another showmance with a celebrity, but he'll marry again.

My money would be on some Sea Org slavey from a Scientology family, someone who's young and pretty and obedient whom he can completely control. He'll spin it as a Cinderella story, with some girl being rescued from a secretarial pool or something to live the life of a Hollywood princess, but the reality will be that she's still spending her days taking orders from the Scientology higher-ups all day and all night.

by Anonymousreply 1301/13/2018

Olivia Munn's available.

by Anonymousreply 1401/13/2018

I'm sure Tom's many, many ex's have put the word out that Tom is a nightmare husband.

It's going to take someone basically mentally unhinged to take on being wife # 4.

by Anonymousreply 1501/13/2018

I imagine the $cienos might produce another Stepford Wife for him if he’s still in their good graces.

by Anonymousreply 1601/13/2018

they could've gone for laura prepon. full time sciento and possibly closet lez. perfect match.

by Anonymousreply 1701/13/2018

I've heard he's finally found a boyfriend, he's someone who's involved with the clams but is completely closeted and so low key he's practically invisible.

by Anonymousreply 1801/13/2018

[quote]I imagine the $cienos might produce another Stepford Wife for him if he’s still in their good graces.

Oh, he is. He makes lots of money for them.

by Anonymousreply 1901/13/2018

[quote]Olivia Munn's available.

She's reportedly in a "relationship" with Chris Pratt. Maybe Taylor Swift is available.

by Anonymousreply 2001/13/2018

I am surprised he isn’t bearding with Erica Christianson or whatever her name. She needs a career boost and is well entrenched in Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 2101/13/2018

No way is Swift giving up any of her secrets or cash to the Scientos. Plus, she has zero need for him to boost her celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 2201/13/2018

[quote]Oh, and the bad press surrounding his not ever seeing Suri. Wasn't he supposedly selling off his CA properties and moving to Clearwater, FL?

When he's in Britain, he stays at the huge Scibot estate outside London. I've seen it, and It's creepy AF.

by Anonymousreply 2301/13/2018

If by tainted you mean old, then yes.

Honestly once a man turns 40, no one really cares, and by the time he's 50, no one gives a fuck, damn, shit or ass about him.

by Anonymousreply 2401/13/2018

Are you sure it wasn't Linda Hunt?

by Anonymousreply 2501/13/2018
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!