Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jazz Dates a Girl in New Season

While out shopping, the high school junior is surprised when her friend suggests that she meet a girl she knows.

“I happened to meet a girl who I think you would really like,” Jennings is told.

Although Jennings is initially taken aback by being set up with a female, she is open-minded about an introduction.

“This is a good time to experiment with my sexuality,” shares Jennings, who meets the girl on a group outing and later spends one-to-one time with her. “The more I get to know her, the more I am attracted to her."

by Anonymousreply 107Last Tuesday at 3:45 AM

What I find offense is that name she chose for herself. Jazz, really, girl?!

I know she's only 17. Wow, she really did pork up. In the preview posted at the link the blurred out face of the guy in the car is a Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2017

Maybe it's the hormones, R1?

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2017

Jazz is confused and desperate

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2017

Jazz doesn't even have a micro peen after the early hormones. From the clip where the shoot down skin stretchers, seems like colon use or no bottom surgery. Are there long term GI issues from removing part of your intestine?

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2017

R4, I don’t understand the “skin stretchers” comment, but yes, depending on how much. People can have trouble absorbing enough nutrients or have chronic diarrhea-like symptoms. You need all the intestine you have, but they sometimes remove some, if you have chronic severe inflammation like Crohn’s disease.

What did they do to her? Did she have part of her intestine removed?

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2017

If the penis isn't big enough to invert to make a neo-vagina, intestine can be used.

Jazz has been on hormones and a blocker from an early age so has a tiny penis. There was talk of applying hormone cream for growth, which Jazz shot down. Now talking of doing skin stretching to supply more tissue for a neo-vag, also shot down.

A neo-vag has a demanding dilation schedule, for life, lest it close up.

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2017

T would help with weight loss and penis growth. Couldn't they do that, then switch back?

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2017

Child abuse, medical malpractice, tv exploitation

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2017

This discusses the skin stretching, it's usually scrotal tissue. Wince at the word "grapefruit" in the clip above.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2017

This person has a sad life. From the few clips I’ve seen of her, she seems bubbly and open and likeable. But like so many of these very damaged people (Carnie Wilson came to mind immediately), their demeanor is deceiving. I think they’re hurting badly on the inside.

I wish her well and I’m sorry for what she’s been through. And for what’s coming down the pike.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2017

With birth name, Jaron, it's not difficult to see how he came to be called "Jazz". He's probably had that nickname all his life.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

So if he went on testosterone to grow his penis, testicles and scrotum large enough to harvest skin for the fake vag, it'd mean he'd also have a developed glans and some hope of experiencing an orgasm in his life. But then they risk Jazz going through puberty, which would mean normal brain development, which, more than likely, would mean the "dysphoria" naturally resolving itself, and Jazz becoming comfortable within himself as a normal, healthy and sexual young gay man.

I doubt his parents or the show are about to let that happen.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2017

I feel bad for Jason/Jazz. I wonder how much the girl on the reality TV show is being paid to "date" Jazz?

R7 hypothetically yes, but a lot of the Trans people I have met even the pre-op and no op ones feel that unless they take estrogen constantly they will commit suicide. I personally do not understand this as I have known some of them before they transitioned at all and they were not suicidal then at all, despite how they did not take estrogen.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2017

Jazz has been taking estrogen and puberty blockers for so long that it would be difficult to determine the extent of metabolic dysfunction this poor kid suffers. Given that, it is not known what the effects of testosterone would have on Jazz's body.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2017

Jazz always seemed very boy-crazy to me. It kind of sounds like Jazz is trying to force an attraction.

by Anonymousreply 1512/07/2017

[quote]Child abuse, medical malpractice, media exploitation

I can't wait until he sues his parents and the media who exploited him and the medical quacks who promoted this lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 1612/07/2017

The show is always overly focused on Jazz's lack of a relationship. What about plans for college and an eventual career? Hobbies? Part-time job? Things non-trans related?

I think the powers behind the scenes would consider the show (and thus being trans) a failure if Jazz isn't in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1712/07/2017

T is all about sexualizing children

by Anonymousreply 1812/07/2017

R14, if the hormone blocker implant was removed, T would be produced naturally. Stopping hormone therapy for a time was what I meant.

If Jazz is starting to desist, would the parents allow that?

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2017

R10, couldn't agree more.

Hearing of suicidal thoughts is so sad, and to exploit it for reality tv, barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2017

The logical thing would be for Jazz to date a trans boy. But Jazz doesn't seem to like them.

by Anonymousreply 2112/07/2017

It's possible that Jazz is a boy who wants to date a girl, R3, and that realization is dawning.

The over the top boy craziness could have been mimicking what was expected, or T could have been a "solution" for Jazz being gay or bi. I can't imagine resisting would be allowed while the show is on.

Suicidal AFTER transitioning is common, Jazz is not alone. I watched the clip linked above, have never seen the show. The mom seems evil.

by Anonymousreply 2212/07/2017

Desisting, auto correct, although resisting works, too.

by Anonymousreply 2312/07/2017

What's interesting is that the show makes it seem like no topic is off limits but they never talk about the elephant in the room - the mom.

So they'll talk about vaginas in graphic detail at the dinner table but never touch the mom's psych issues.

by Anonymousreply 2412/07/2017

Can you say more, R24?

Jazz is about to age out as their cash cow.

Kid is not happy. Do the brothers fare better?

by Anonymousreply 2512/07/2017

Parents taking an active role in the dilation schedule of their high schooler sounds really bad.

Kids forget to take care of pierced ears.

How quickly does the neo vag lose depth? It's my understanding it is unlikely to be regained, true?

by Anonymousreply 2612/07/2017

Drugs can have serious side effects.

by Anonymousreply 2712/07/2017

R24, I've only seen the crazy mom theory in regards to Ts on DL. I agree with it but no one outside of here mentions it.

by Anonymousreply 2812/07/2017

If Jazz has been suicidal, did the blocker relieve her dysphoria?

My mom was taken off low dose HRT due to cancer risks. Are cancer rates in the T population being accurately reported? Can't kids be supported without medical intervention while minors?

by Anonymousreply 2912/07/2017

What are the mom's psych issues?

by Anonymousreply 3012/07/2017

Was the trans vs Tinder thread deleted?

by Anonymousreply 3112/07/2017

This is what the poor thing is heading for. If *they* go for the snip the chasers aren’t interested anymore and the non-pervs have an ocean of kosher fish

by Anonymousreply 3212/07/2017

^ The DL thread about that article was just nuked, after only two replies.

I'm fairly certain Jazz's "people" have a Google Alert going and DL is on their radar, as no thread about this person ever lasts for very long.

by Anonymousreply 3312/07/2017

this thread will be nuked as well

by Anonymousreply 3412/07/2017

The mom is batshit. She lives for the drama that her youngest child creates. As a grandmother mentioned in an earlier season, Jazz never hears the word “no,” about anything. I’d think they need the income of that show, as the kid would run them financially into the ground otherwise.

What was sad to observe on that show, is how indifferent the mother is to the three other children. I mean, they’ve had milestones and injuries and such. The mom is just: blank. The lights are dim and no one’s home today. She’s got it in her head to to hover, as who knows when my greedy child will throw a fit a hissy fit and commit suicide.

I doubt the marriage will last much longer. I’m guessing the husband will want out of that crazy house once the financial commitments to their minor children are complete.

by Anonymousreply 3512/07/2017

still can't believe his parents are not in jail for abuse and exploitation.... poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 3612/07/2017

I feel a bit creepy for speculating about the sexuality of a teen, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jazz turns out to be straight. Although most kids who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria grow up to be gay, most of them are diagnosed at an older age than Jazz was. Jazz's parents have been pathologising his "femininity" since he was a toddler, IIRC. Maybe his previous boy-craziness was just about following his parents' expectations.

by Anonymousreply 3712/07/2017

I feel so bad for this boy, the media and queer loonies are gassing him up but he will have a shit life with nobody but fetishists wanting to fuck him. He could have been a happy effeminate boy and an adult queen but we can't have that thanks to Jen Durr.

by Anonymousreply 3812/07/2017

I hate TLC channel !!

by Anonymousreply 3912/07/2017

I agree r37, it seems likely that as a young child Jazz felt left out from her older twin brothers natural connection and she and parents over pushed this as Jazz identifying as female. Jazz desperately needed connection and it was easier to find with the female members of the family. I'd never allow my child to be a guinea pig to all of these hormone replacements during puberty.

by Anonymousreply 4012/07/2017

[quote]What's interesting is that the show makes it seem like no topic is off limits but they never talk about the elephant in the room - the mom.

The mother is the third elephant

The first is Jazz is not a girl

The second is why are they screwing up his physical and mental health?

by Anonymousreply 4112/07/2017

I would say trainwreck, but 'transwreck' seems most appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 4212/07/2017

The producers of the show have probably realized that people are commenting on Jazz's inability to attract a male, and how his life would be so much easier if he'd been allowed to grow up as a gay boy. So they've probably brought in an actress to "date" him and make the poor kid look better off.

I can't believe this show is on the air, they're showing the world a clear case of medical malpractice and its impact. Someday Jazz is going to sue them along with his parents and doctors, and he'll fucking win.

by Anonymousreply 4312/07/2017

R35

The husband looks miserable, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 4412/07/2017

Good for Jazz

by Anonymousreply 4512/07/2017

Not so good for a girl who'd like to date someone with a normal penis or vagina.

by Anonymousreply 4612/08/2017

Jazz's situation is just so sad. Poor kid - stuck with his mutilated body for the rest of his life.

It will probably take another decade before research indicates the physical and emotional damage that is being done to these children.

This reminds me of how children born with sexually ambivalent genitalia used to be forced to assume one gender, and often would become depressed/suicidal if the gender selected for them did not represent their sex chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 4712/08/2017

Jazz is sterilize with a child sized penis. Tragic figurehead of a doomed agenda.

by Anonymousreply 4812/08/2017

These children don't, can't understand the limitations of the transitioning process, and their parents refuse to accept that there ARE limitations. They're just so sure that they can make their awkward gay boy or girl into a kid they'd consider acceptable that they refuse to pay any attention to worst-case scenarios, stories of disappoinnnting transitions, or common fucking sense.

Their doctors and counselors are just committing malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 4912/08/2017

Is he straight now ?

by Anonymousreply 5012/08/2017

He claims to be a lesbian, R50, like Brucilla and his 4 ex-wives.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Saturday at 3:52 AM

[quote]These children don't understand that they're being exploited by a political agenda, and their parents refuse to do their job of protection and guidance.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 52Last Saturday at 3:57 AM

And it was all for nothing

by Anonymousreply 53Last Saturday at 4:21 AM

Actually, he is "experimenting with his sexuality" is the claim - a boy attracted to a girl used to market the "queer" Tcult - quite brazen.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Saturday at 4:26 AM

R17

You make a valid point. Jazz's transition is only one part of her story. What else is going on in her life that isn't related to gender? How old is this kid? 17? I've only seen one episode of this show. If they aren't already centering storylines around school, hobbies, part time job, etc. then I imagine that for a viewer this show might get old fast. I'd like to know the viewership on this show.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Saturday at 7:34 AM

I wonder if it is old men. It came out they were watching "Girls," too.

by Anonymousreply 56Last Saturday at 8:04 AM

That's very true R49, I have met Transwomen who opted NOT to transition or take any hormones at all as they felt as though the hormones, surgery, etc. would not make them into a woman or the opposite sex/gender but just a person imitating the opposite sex/gender, and that the surgery, hormones, etc. are not yet advanced enough to make them change sex/gender.

There are also trans women who keep their penis as the full surgery is expensive and apparently sometimes the surgery makes it so they can't have an orgasm or have to really masturbate a lot to have an orgasm.

I feel very bad for Trans people both FTM and MTF, and anyone intersex as well.

I wonder what the real story is with Jason/Jazz? Did he/she even want to transition, go to lots of therapy with a psychiatrist-trans people used to do this for a very long time before transitioning I am not sure if they still do?-and I do wonder why the show only focuses on Jazz's sexuality, and not much else like R17 and R55 said, and why you never hear anything about her siblings?

by Anonymousreply 57Last Saturday at 9:01 AM

I only watched bits and pieces of the last season r57 but the twin brothers did pop up once or twice but mostly just being supportive of Jazz for about 5 minutes.

This may be a weird comparison but I thought it was interesting that the one daughter (Amy I think) in whatever that Ozzy/Sharon Osbourne family reality show wanted no part of any of it and was never seen- only occasionally mentioned. Can't say I blame her. Also, I never followed any of the Honey Boo Boo shit and have no idea how many if any siblings or extended family members agreed to participate. Not everyone is dying to be a reality TV star.

One thing I find disturbing tho. Jazz must have a sister too because I remember Jazz saying how she wanted to be a mother and how happy she was to have a sister who could carry a baby for her. No clue how old the sister might be or if she ever actually said that on the show but it says a lot about the immature thinking of JJ to assume their sister would be willing to be artificially inseminated with whatever man's sperm (since Jazz doesn't have any) carry the kid for 9 months and then happily hand it over to her "sister" to raise. Even assuming the sister actually said she'd do that as a teen there's certainly no guarantee that she'd feel the same way as an adult.

More food for thought about whether teens and even 18+ young adults really have the mental maturity to grasp the life long implications of the choices they're being allowed to make as teens and even as children way too young to have a clue.

Scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 58Last Saturday at 11:55 AM

Being a reality TV star is toxic for ordinary people. Look at families like the Honey Boo-Boo people and Kate and her eight, they've become unemployable desperate famewhores who devote their life to recapturing their one burst of fame and easy money. I shudder to think what that will mean for someone like Jazz who has real difficulties to face, realizing that her doctors can't actually make her into the pretty girl she wants to be would be difficult or devastating for any kid. But Jazz can't be left to work out her options with her family and her therapist, she's got to please her public and keep the show going, and keep the money flowing into her parents' pockets. Which is a terrible thing to do to a teenager with real issues, but her parents are obviously all for it.

And speaking of pleasing the public, I'm pretty sure this "girlfriend" is being brought in by the producers, to break up the routing of hearing Jazz whine about not having a boyfriend. That doesn't make good TV, even if it's the kid's life.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Saturday at 12:08 PM

Jazz is well past the cute stage and is looking more manning despite all the chemicals...time to accept reality, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 60Last Saturday at 12:55 PM

mannish

by Anonymousreply 61Last Saturday at 1:03 PM

R58 yeah that's fucked up how Jason/Jazz wants his/her own SISTER to become inseminated and carry a baby for him/her. I have met another TS/TG woman who at one time thought he/she was marrying a man and wanted the guy's sister to do this for him.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Sunday at 2:21 AM

R59 I agree with a lot of your post, is the dad really for it though? He just seems to be miserable and allowing himself to be dominated by the mom who is batshit crazy.

"We followed her lead"

Good Lord.... Jazz was diagnosed as trans when he was SIX YEARS OLD. What kind of parent just "follows the lead" of a child who has barely mastered complete sentences!? If my parents had followed this philosophy, I would have spent most of my childhood eating ice cream, skipping school, and staying up until 2am watching trashy talk shows.

There were kids I grew up with both boys and girls who did not want to play with toys or do stereotypical things for their sex/gender like boys who didn't want to or like to play sports, and girls who would rather play sports or with boy's toys, and nowadays these young kids would be diagnosed as being Trans. My bisexual and gay male friends who are queens/femme would also be diagnosed as being Trans.

These parents are idiots! They're so stupid that they honestly believe that pumping their son full of drugs and hormones based on a decision the kid made at age SIX is a good idea!! This is straight up negligence and child abuse all for reality TV.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Sunday at 2:35 AM

How much of it was his "decision"?

by Anonymousreply 64Last Sunday at 2:38 AM

Will Jazon/Jazz get the full sex change surgery?

by Anonymousreply 65Last Sunday at 2:50 AM

There are people who are Transgendered, but they are ADULTS and as ADULTS they made the choice to transition via hormones and cosmetic sex change surgery.

Children and Teens while they can know that they are not heterosexual if they are bisexual or gay/lesbian, are not always completely sure if they are bisexual or gay/lesbian, or even trans.

For example when I was a kid one of my friends his younger sister would talk about how she wanted to be a boy to have a penis. She's now an adult, not trans at all, and is heterosexual.

Jasons'/Jazz' parents are doing this just for attention, fame, and money.

I have a friend that's actually Transgendered, and she waited until she was an adult and in her late 20s or early 30s to transition and this happened after a lot of therapy, and even she does not agree with giving kids or teenagers hormones or surgery.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Sunday at 2:57 AM

You can tell by the clip at R64 that he has been fed trans propaganda at age seven. Who taught him that? Must have been the parents.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Sunday at 3:01 AM

He can't have a penis inversion due to blockers and early hormones. He refused to apply hormone cream so his dick might grow. Skin stretching and using intestine were also nixed by the teen.

The mom looks like a DUDE. Dad looks femmy and henpecked.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Sunday at 3:01 AM

The pedos and other freaks must have loved how that tiny kid was sexualized. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 69Last Sunday at 3:09 AM

Jazz has repeatedly expressed suicidal thoughts. Why is that not a concern when he claims to want to be a mother?

by Anonymousreply 70Last Sunday at 3:19 AM

Can’t the needed extra skin be taken from that anteater snozz?

by Anonymousreply 71Last Sunday at 3:20 AM

What kind of parents would do this to their kid AND put it all on television?

by Anonymousreply 72Last Sunday at 4:34 AM

The mother's twitter is: @MomofJazz

by Anonymousreply 73Last Sunday at 4:40 AM

Jazz is a character in a cartoon for AmazonKids. It's " packed with queer and trans characters, voiced by queer and trans actors"

by Anonymousreply 74Last Sunday at 4:45 AM

Jazz's mother linked to this on her twitter

Yay, the destruction of sports for girls!

by Anonymousreply 75Last Sunday at 4:48 AM

R66

Very interesting insight. What bothers me is the physical changes being made this early on before the child physically, emotionally and mentally matures. I'm going to assume that her parents hearts are in the right place but I question their decision making in regards to allowing the use of hormones. Now, their daughter doesn't have enough genital skin to create a vagina? Did I get that correct? I say this as an FTM who transition at the age of 32. I'm 35 now.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Sunday at 5:51 AM

They visited several doctors on the show and that was the consensus.

I welcome your perspective, R76.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Sunday at 9:43 AM

There is no research on how the cross sex hormones impact brain development in kids.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Sunday at 9:45 AM

Yes, it is irresponsible. They are all guinea pigs for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Sunday at 9:47 AM

It's more than that, R79. Jazz advances an anti-woman, anti-child, anti-gay agenda.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Sunday at 10:33 AM

Yes, definitely, R80. That is the real push, and they are using real kids as guinea pigs to do it. I cannot believe that this is continuing to go on, the numbers getting bigger every year.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Sunday at 10:38 AM

It is HEAVILY marketed in newspapers and in parenting magazines, also in books for pre-schoolers promoted by moms on morning shows. Think, "My Princess Boy."

If anyone raises concerns about Jazz, they are roundly shamed on social media, amplified by aggregators like Yahoo.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Sunday at 10:47 AM

R68 so what happens when he/she grows up and realizes that his/her mom was crazy and that she's/he's not trans, or that they do not want to get a sex change operation? Or that living as a Transwoman that's post op or no-op is not a bowl of cherries, and that surgery and hormones do not magically make everything in life better?

I feel bad for Jazz/Jason and trans kids/adults.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Sunday at 12:55 PM

I do wonder how many kids who are now claiming to be Trans or who have parents who are told by a doctor "Your kid is trans!" just because they don't do "normal" things related to their sex/gender, really are not trans at all?

by Anonymousreply 84Last Sunday at 5:11 PM

This was said by a Pediatrician and a parent of children: Most, if not all, children on puberty blockers go on to take cross-sex hormones (estrogen for biological boys, testosterone for biological girls). The only study to date to have followed pre-pubertal children who were socially affirmed and placed on blockers at a young age found that 100 percent of them claimed a transgender identity and chose cross-sex hormones.

This suggests that the medical protocol itself may lead children to identify as transgender.

There is an obvious self-fulfilling effect in helping children impersonate the opposite sex both biologically and socially. This is far from benign, since taking puberty blockers at age 12 or younger, followed by cross-sex hormones, sterilizes a child.

5. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks.

From studies of adults we know that the risks of cross-sex hormones include, but are not limited to, cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes, diabetes, and cancers.

6. Neuroscience shows that adolescents lack the adult capacity needed for risk assessment.

Scientific data show that people under the age of 21 have less capacity to assess risks. There is a serious ethical problem in allowing irreversible, life-changing procedures to be performed on minors who are too young themselves to give valid consent.

7. There is no proof that affirmation prevents suicide in children.

Advocates of the transition-affirming protocol allege that suicide is the direct and inevitable consequence of withholding social affirmation and biological alterations from a gender-dysphoric child. In other words, those who do not endorse the transition-affirming protocol are essentially condemning gender-dysphoric children to suicide.

Yet as noted earlier, prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.

In addition, contrary to the claim of activists, there is no evidence that harassment and discrimination, let alone lack of affirmation, are the primary cause of suicide among any minority group. In fact, at least one study from 2008 found perceived discrimination by LGBT-identified individuals not to be causative.

Over 90 percent of people who commit suicide have a diagnosed mental disorder, and there is no evidence that gender-dysphoric children who commit suicide are any different. Many gender dysphoric children simply need therapy to get to the root of their depression, which very well may be the same problem triggering the gender dysphoria.

8. Transition-affirming protocol has not solved the problem of transgender suicide.

Adults who undergo sex reassignment—even in Sweden, which is among the most LGBT-affirming countries—have a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater than that of the general population. Clearly, sex reassignment is not the solution to gender dysphoria.

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

by Anonymousreply 85Last Sunday at 5:12 PM

Would really love to know the behind-the-scenes details of the powerful men that planned, funded and marketed the trans movement to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Sunday at 5:16 PM

The Swedish study had six authors, and none of them have protested what people found and represented in their government-funded long term follow up study of transgenders, showing that supposed female psyches born with male bodies have the same crime pattern as men, among other things.

One of the most telling things to me on this subject is that we don't like kids drive until 16, vote and smoke until 18 and drink until 21 but they can decide what gender they want to be at 8?

Do people honestly believe that a young child who thinks they are the opposite sex should go through all of this to become who they "think" they are at such a young age?

This isn't the first time that a population has been affected by transient mental illness. It happened in the middle ages a lot, We think we are more advanced than that but the current mass hysteria sweeping the nation shows that we are still susceptible

Mass hysteria, mass psychosis, whatever; that is exactly what is happening. It will eventually collapse in scandal, as these things do.

One day we will look back on this medical fad like we look back on the lobotomy craze now, wondering how professional, educated people allowed themselves to succumb to such ignorance and fraud.

I feel very bad for Trans kids/teens as they should just be allowed to be who they are, and should NOT be given hormones, or surgery but should be given therapy and time to figure out just who they are. They have the rest of their lives as adults to transition and take all the hormones and get all the surgery that they want by their own choice as legal adults.

R86 I'm guessing the HRC did this, after we bisexuals, gays/lesbians got our rights? Or maybe a bit before then since they started adding "Trans" to LGB, and now they've added an I for intersex/hermaphrodites, and other letters, including a Q for the dated Queer.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Sunday at 5:19 PM

[quote]I do wonder how many kids who are now claiming to be Trans or who have parents who are told by a doctor "Your kid is trans!" just because they don't do "normal" things related to their sex/gender, really are not trans at all

100% of them. There is no such thing as "trans."

The few genuine doctors out there concerned about it have said these kids turn out to be usually mostly gay, or they had some anxiety. Now this media and internet fuelled promotion is getting more kids sucked into it and really stuck into it. And you can bet clueless parents and "doctors" that are sexist and homophobic on some level are labelling kids trans. It is a nightmare, and a big crime.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Sunday at 5:29 PM

When the brain and body are at odds, why is it the default opinion that it is the body that is wrong and must be altered to align with the brain?

Why is it never even considered that the brain might be wrong and must be altered to align with the body?

Our brains are much more easily influenced than our bodies. They are much more likely to be changed by emotional trauma , abuse, hormones, etc.

Why is the idea that a child might just be confused, or simply imitating the opposite sex/gender, never the obvious approach?

Giving a child hormone blockers and later cutting off the stunted genitals is grotesque and is the furthest thing from sane and healthy.

Now, if someone is an adult and figures out that they are trans and wants to transition that's fine as it's their choice to do this as a legal adult, and they can take all the hormones and get any type of surgery they want.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Sunday at 5:35 PM

The depression and suicide is after they alter their hormones and cut off body parts. That's what makes them want to kill themselves. Hence the outcry here from people who disagree with this radical extremist transgender self worship promoted by emotionally sick people running transgender promotion organizations. We want to stop them from brainwashing and doing this to a whole generation of innocent children.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Sunday at 5:37 PM

Yes, it is madness and cruel. Incredible how the media pushes it. They are very guilty as are any schools, government , doctors promoting this.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Sunday at 5:41 PM

His name is JARON, to the moron who never watches the show - and keeps typing Jason/Jazz.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Sunday at 9:45 PM

R92 I thought his/her name originally was Jared?

I have no idea who this guy is but I do agree that Jazz is being taken advantage of.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Sunday at 10:39 PM

Unfortunately, R93, Dillard is a Christian fundie, married to one of the Duggar girls/incest survivors from that TLC show 19 and Countint.

by Anonymousreply 94Last Monday at 12:02 AM

Is Dillard a closeted case ?

by Anonymousreply 95Last Monday at 12:20 AM

R74 any brave DL-ers willing to watch a few episodes and then report back? It's apparently created by the same team behind "Adventure Time," which really is an entertaining cartoon (AWESOME to watch while stoned) with no SJW bs, at least none that I've detected so far.

And having characters in a children's show refer to another single character by the "they/them" pronoun actually seems kind of cruel to me, because it will seriously confuse the SHIT out of small kids. They're still trying to grasp the basic rules of their own language, nevermind trying to grasp the concept of "nonbinary genders."

by Anonymousreply 96Last Monday at 12:25 AM

Yeah, it is propaganda, aimed at kids, R96. It is meant to confuse.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Monday at 12:30 AM

What's going to happen when Jazz realizes she/he is probably not Trans and has parents that were obsessed with him/her being a reality TV star?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Monday at 3:19 AM

Do they ever show Jazz without heavy makeup? Does he have any hobbies besides shopping?

by Anonymousreply 99Last Monday at 3:43 AM

Jazz' parents want her to be the next Caitlyn Jenner.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Monday at 11:50 AM

when you do a search of "jazz jennings father" this comes up as "related searches"

jazz bloshinsky

jeanette jennings

jazz jennings surgery 2016

jazz jennings grandparents

jazz jennings grandmother

jazz jennings family

jazz jennings bathing suit

jazz jennings siblings

by Anonymousreply 101Last Monday at 12:00 PM

Jazz is just a stage name, right? I know Jennings is not the family's last name but I figure Jazz also isn't the kid's legal first name. Maybe, it's Jasmine or something.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Monday at 12:05 PM

It's Jaron. All the kids have unusual names. Another sign that a parent wants to be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Monday at 12:13 PM

as a small boy

by Anonymousreply 104Last Monday at 12:15 PM

R89, one reason that the emphasis is on altering the body to fit the brain is because there's no way to effectively change the brain to fit the body. Psychiatrists don't have a good track record in that respect, at least with adults, any more than they have any luck changing people from homosexual to heterosexual. There have been documented cases of body dysmorphic disorder and related issues that are purely neurological in origin, and in those cases science has no way to change the brain.

BTW I do think that there might be a neurological origin for some transsexuals, something in the brain that says "I am male" or "I am female" gets it wrong. But of course that's not all transpeople and not a majority, people try to change sex for all sorts of reasons - gender dysphoria, fetishism, trying not to be gay, delusion, wanting to become someone else or elude the authorities, etc. There's even an argument over that within the trans community, google the word "truetrans" if you want examples.

by Anonymousreply 105Last Monday at 2:38 PM

This is child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Monday at 2:42 PM

exploitation as well R106. Most parents if their kid is Trans or thinks that they're trans, or even if their kid/teenager is LGBT do not want to pimp them out to reality TV show to make them a TV star.

Hopefully Jazz Jennings does not become the next Lance Loud and we all know how he spiraled down and got into meth, injecting drugs, and bareback sex with lots of men when he stopped being a reality TV star.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Tuesday at 3:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!