Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jazz Dates a Girl in New Season

While out shopping, the high school junior is surprised when her friend suggests that she meet a girl she knows.

“I happened to meet a girl who I think you would really like,” Jennings is told.

Although Jennings is initially taken aback by being set up with a female, she is open-minded about an introduction.

“This is a good time to experiment with my sexuality,” shares Jennings, who meets the girl on a group outing and later spends one-to-one time with her. “The more I get to know her, the more I am attracted to her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 23, 2019 10:05 PM

What I find offense is that name she chose for herself. Jazz, really, girl?!

I know she's only 17. Wow, she really did pork up. In the preview posted at the link the blurred out face of the guy in the car is a Datalounger.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2017 12:30 PM

Maybe it's the hormones, R1?

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2017 12:38 PM

Jazz is confused and desperate

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2017 12:41 PM

Jazz doesn't even have a micro peen after the early hormones. From the clip where the shoot down skin stretchers, seems like colon use or no bottom surgery. Are there long term GI issues from removing part of your intestine?

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2017 12:47 PM

R4, I don’t understand the “skin stretchers” comment, but yes, depending on how much. People can have trouble absorbing enough nutrients or have chronic diarrhea-like symptoms. You need all the intestine you have, but they sometimes remove some, if you have chronic severe inflammation like Crohn’s disease.

What did they do to her? Did she have part of her intestine removed?

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2017 12:57 PM

If the penis isn't big enough to invert to make a neo-vagina, intestine can be used.

Jazz has been on hormones and a blocker from an early age so has a tiny penis. There was talk of applying hormone cream for growth, which Jazz shot down. Now talking of doing skin stretching to supply more tissue for a neo-vag, also shot down.

A neo-vag has a demanding dilation schedule, for life, lest it close up.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2017 1:03 PM

T would help with weight loss and penis growth. Couldn't they do that, then switch back?

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2017 1:11 PM

Child abuse, medical malpractice, tv exploitation

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2017 1:15 PM

This discusses the skin stretching, it's usually scrotal tissue. Wince at the word "grapefruit" in the clip above.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2017 1:16 PM

This person has a sad life. From the few clips I’ve seen of her, she seems bubbly and open and likeable. But like so many of these very damaged people (Carnie Wilson came to mind immediately), their demeanor is deceiving. I think they’re hurting badly on the inside.

I wish her well and I’m sorry for what she’s been through. And for what’s coming down the pike.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2017 1:20 PM

With birth name, Jaron, it's not difficult to see how he came to be called "Jazz". He's probably had that nickname all his life.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2017 1:31 PM

So if he went on testosterone to grow his penis, testicles and scrotum large enough to harvest skin for the fake vag, it'd mean he'd also have a developed glans and some hope of experiencing an orgasm in his life. But then they risk Jazz going through puberty, which would mean normal brain development, which, more than likely, would mean the "dysphoria" naturally resolving itself, and Jazz becoming comfortable within himself as a normal, healthy and sexual young gay man.

I doubt his parents or the show are about to let that happen.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2017 1:43 PM

I feel bad for Jason/Jazz. I wonder how much the girl on the reality TV show is being paid to "date" Jazz?

R7 hypothetically yes, but a lot of the Trans people I have met even the pre-op and no op ones feel that unless they take estrogen constantly they will commit suicide. I personally do not understand this as I have known some of them before they transitioned at all and they were not suicidal then at all, despite how they did not take estrogen.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2017 1:45 PM

Jazz has been taking estrogen and puberty blockers for so long that it would be difficult to determine the extent of metabolic dysfunction this poor kid suffers. Given that, it is not known what the effects of testosterone would have on Jazz's body.

by Anonymousreply 14December 7, 2017 1:47 PM

Jazz always seemed very boy-crazy to me. It kind of sounds like Jazz is trying to force an attraction.

by Anonymousreply 15December 7, 2017 1:58 PM

[quote]Child abuse, medical malpractice, media exploitation

I can't wait until he sues his parents and the media who exploited him and the medical quacks who promoted this lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 16December 7, 2017 2:04 PM

The show is always overly focused on Jazz's lack of a relationship. What about plans for college and an eventual career? Hobbies? Part-time job? Things non-trans related?

I think the powers behind the scenes would consider the show (and thus being trans) a failure if Jazz isn't in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 17December 7, 2017 2:13 PM

T is all about sexualizing children

by Anonymousreply 18December 7, 2017 2:17 PM

R14, if the hormone blocker implant was removed, T would be produced naturally. Stopping hormone therapy for a time was what I meant.

If Jazz is starting to desist, would the parents allow that?

by Anonymousreply 19December 7, 2017 2:18 PM

R10, couldn't agree more.

Hearing of suicidal thoughts is so sad, and to exploit it for reality tv, barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 20December 7, 2017 2:20 PM

The logical thing would be for Jazz to date a trans boy. But Jazz doesn't seem to like them.

by Anonymousreply 21December 7, 2017 2:23 PM

It's possible that Jazz is a boy who wants to date a girl, R3, and that realization is dawning.

The over the top boy craziness could have been mimicking what was expected, or T could have been a "solution" for Jazz being gay or bi. I can't imagine resisting would be allowed while the show is on.

Suicidal AFTER transitioning is common, Jazz is not alone. I watched the clip linked above, have never seen the show. The mom seems evil.

by Anonymousreply 22December 7, 2017 2:24 PM

Desisting, auto correct, although resisting works, too.

by Anonymousreply 23December 7, 2017 2:25 PM

What's interesting is that the show makes it seem like no topic is off limits but they never talk about the elephant in the room - the mom.

So they'll talk about vaginas in graphic detail at the dinner table but never touch the mom's psych issues.

by Anonymousreply 24December 7, 2017 2:29 PM

Can you say more, R24?

Jazz is about to age out as their cash cow.

Kid is not happy. Do the brothers fare better?

by Anonymousreply 25December 7, 2017 3:00 PM

Parents taking an active role in the dilation schedule of their high schooler sounds really bad.

Kids forget to take care of pierced ears.

How quickly does the neo vag lose depth? It's my understanding it is unlikely to be regained, true?

by Anonymousreply 26December 7, 2017 3:02 PM

Drugs can have serious side effects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27December 7, 2017 3:04 PM

R24, I've only seen the crazy mom theory in regards to Ts on DL. I agree with it but no one outside of here mentions it.

by Anonymousreply 28December 7, 2017 3:08 PM

If Jazz has been suicidal, did the blocker relieve her dysphoria?

My mom was taken off low dose HRT due to cancer risks. Are cancer rates in the T population being accurately reported? Can't kids be supported without medical intervention while minors?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2017 3:08 PM

What are the mom's psych issues?

by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2017 3:09 PM

Was the trans vs Tinder thread deleted?

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2017 3:34 PM

This is what the poor thing is heading for. If *they* go for the snip the chasers aren’t interested anymore and the non-pervs have an ocean of kosher fish

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2017 3:42 PM

^ The DL thread about that article was just nuked, after only two replies.

I'm fairly certain Jazz's "people" have a Google Alert going and DL is on their radar, as no thread about this person ever lasts for very long.

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2017 3:57 PM

this thread will be nuked as well

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2017 4:02 PM

The mom is batshit. She lives for the drama that her youngest child creates. As a grandmother mentioned in an earlier season, Jazz never hears the word “no,” about anything. I’d think they need the income of that show, as the kid would run them financially into the ground otherwise.

What was sad to observe on that show, is how indifferent the mother is to the three other children. I mean, they’ve had milestones and injuries and such. The mom is just: blank. The lights are dim and no one’s home today. She’s got it in her head to to hover, as who knows when my greedy child will throw a fit a hissy fit and commit suicide.

I doubt the marriage will last much longer. I’m guessing the husband will want out of that crazy house once the financial commitments to their minor children are complete.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2017 4:29 PM

still can't believe his parents are not in jail for abuse and exploitation.... poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2017 4:31 PM

I feel a bit creepy for speculating about the sexuality of a teen, but it wouldn't surprise me if Jazz turns out to be straight. Although most kids who are diagnosed with gender dysphoria grow up to be gay, most of them are diagnosed at an older age than Jazz was. Jazz's parents have been pathologising his "femininity" since he was a toddler, IIRC. Maybe his previous boy-craziness was just about following his parents' expectations.

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2017 4:40 PM

I feel so bad for this boy, the media and queer loonies are gassing him up but he will have a shit life with nobody but fetishists wanting to fuck him. He could have been a happy effeminate boy and an adult queen but we can't have that thanks to Jen Durr.

by Anonymousreply 38December 7, 2017 4:41 PM

I hate TLC channel !!

by Anonymousreply 39December 7, 2017 4:46 PM

I agree r37, it seems likely that as a young child Jazz felt left out from her older twin brothers natural connection and she and parents over pushed this as Jazz identifying as female. Jazz desperately needed connection and it was easier to find with the female members of the family. I'd never allow my child to be a guinea pig to all of these hormone replacements during puberty.

by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2017 5:01 PM

[quote]What's interesting is that the show makes it seem like no topic is off limits but they never talk about the elephant in the room - the mom.

The mother is the third elephant

The first is Jazz is not a girl

The second is why are they screwing up his physical and mental health?

by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2017 6:17 PM

I would say trainwreck, but 'transwreck' seems most appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2017 7:10 PM

The producers of the show have probably realized that people are commenting on Jazz's inability to attract a male, and how his life would be so much easier if he'd been allowed to grow up as a gay boy. So they've probably brought in an actress to "date" him and make the poor kid look better off.

I can't believe this show is on the air, they're showing the world a clear case of medical malpractice and its impact. Someday Jazz is going to sue them along with his parents and doctors, and he'll fucking win.

by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2017 8:18 PM

R35

The husband looks miserable, doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 44December 7, 2017 10:15 PM

Good for Jazz

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2017 1:02 AM

Not so good for a girl who'd like to date someone with a normal penis or vagina.

by Anonymousreply 46December 8, 2017 1:06 PM

Jazz's situation is just so sad. Poor kid - stuck with his mutilated body for the rest of his life.

It will probably take another decade before research indicates the physical and emotional damage that is being done to these children.

This reminds me of how children born with sexually ambivalent genitalia used to be forced to assume one gender, and often would become depressed/suicidal if the gender selected for them did not represent their sex chromosomes.

by Anonymousreply 47December 8, 2017 1:26 PM

Jazz is sterilize with a child sized penis. Tragic figurehead of a doomed agenda.

by Anonymousreply 48December 8, 2017 1:29 PM

These children don't, can't understand the limitations of the transitioning process, and their parents refuse to accept that there ARE limitations. They're just so sure that they can make their awkward gay boy or girl into a kid they'd consider acceptable that they refuse to pay any attention to worst-case scenarios, stories of disappoinnnting transitions, or common fucking sense.

Their doctors and counselors are just committing malpractice.

by Anonymousreply 49December 8, 2017 4:12 PM

Is he straight now ?

by Anonymousreply 50December 8, 2017 6:10 PM

He claims to be a lesbian, R50, like Brucilla and his 4 ex-wives.

by Anonymousreply 51December 9, 2017 12:52 PM

[quote]These children don't understand that they're being exploited by a political agenda, and their parents refuse to do their job of protection and guidance.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 52December 9, 2017 12:57 PM

And it was all for nothing

by Anonymousreply 53December 9, 2017 1:21 PM

Actually, he is "experimenting with his sexuality" is the claim - a boy attracted to a girl used to market the "queer" Tcult - quite brazen.

by Anonymousreply 54December 9, 2017 1:26 PM

R17

You make a valid point. Jazz's transition is only one part of her story. What else is going on in her life that isn't related to gender? How old is this kid? 17? I've only seen one episode of this show. If they aren't already centering storylines around school, hobbies, part time job, etc. then I imagine that for a viewer this show might get old fast. I'd like to know the viewership on this show.

by Anonymousreply 55December 9, 2017 4:34 PM

I wonder if it is old men. It came out they were watching "Girls," too.

by Anonymousreply 56December 9, 2017 5:04 PM

That's very true R49, I have met Transwomen who opted NOT to transition or take any hormones at all as they felt as though the hormones, surgery, etc. would not make them into a woman or the opposite sex/gender but just a person imitating the opposite sex/gender, and that the surgery, hormones, etc. are not yet advanced enough to make them change sex/gender.

There are also trans women who keep their penis as the full surgery is expensive and apparently sometimes the surgery makes it so they can't have an orgasm or have to really masturbate a lot to have an orgasm.

I feel very bad for Trans people both FTM and MTF, and anyone intersex as well.

I wonder what the real story is with Jason/Jazz? Did he/she even want to transition, go to lots of therapy with a psychiatrist-trans people used to do this for a very long time before transitioning I am not sure if they still do?-and I do wonder why the show only focuses on Jazz's sexuality, and not much else like R17 and R55 said, and why you never hear anything about her siblings?

by Anonymousreply 57December 9, 2017 6:01 PM

I only watched bits and pieces of the last season r57 but the twin brothers did pop up once or twice but mostly just being supportive of Jazz for about 5 minutes.

This may be a weird comparison but I thought it was interesting that the one daughter (Amy I think) in whatever that Ozzy/Sharon Osbourne family reality show wanted no part of any of it and was never seen- only occasionally mentioned. Can't say I blame her. Also, I never followed any of the Honey Boo Boo shit and have no idea how many if any siblings or extended family members agreed to participate. Not everyone is dying to be a reality TV star.

One thing I find disturbing tho. Jazz must have a sister too because I remember Jazz saying how she wanted to be a mother and how happy she was to have a sister who could carry a baby for her. No clue how old the sister might be or if she ever actually said that on the show but it says a lot about the immature thinking of JJ to assume their sister would be willing to be artificially inseminated with whatever man's sperm (since Jazz doesn't have any) carry the kid for 9 months and then happily hand it over to her "sister" to raise. Even assuming the sister actually said she'd do that as a teen there's certainly no guarantee that she'd feel the same way as an adult.

More food for thought about whether teens and even 18+ young adults really have the mental maturity to grasp the life long implications of the choices they're being allowed to make as teens and even as children way too young to have a clue.

Scary stuff.

by Anonymousreply 58December 9, 2017 8:55 PM

Being a reality TV star is toxic for ordinary people. Look at families like the Honey Boo-Boo people and Kate and her eight, they've become unemployable desperate famewhores who devote their life to recapturing their one burst of fame and easy money. I shudder to think what that will mean for someone like Jazz who has real difficulties to face, realizing that her doctors can't actually make her into the pretty girl she wants to be would be difficult or devastating for any kid. But Jazz can't be left to work out her options with her family and her therapist, she's got to please her public and keep the show going, and keep the money flowing into her parents' pockets. Which is a terrible thing to do to a teenager with real issues, but her parents are obviously all for it.

And speaking of pleasing the public, I'm pretty sure this "girlfriend" is being brought in by the producers, to break up the routing of hearing Jazz whine about not having a boyfriend. That doesn't make good TV, even if it's the kid's life.

by Anonymousreply 59December 9, 2017 9:08 PM

Jazz is well past the cute stage and is looking more manning despite all the chemicals...time to accept reality, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 60December 9, 2017 9:55 PM

mannish

by Anonymousreply 61December 9, 2017 10:03 PM

R58 yeah that's fucked up how Jason/Jazz wants his/her own SISTER to become inseminated and carry a baby for him/her. I have met another TS/TG woman who at one time thought he/she was marrying a man and wanted the guy's sister to do this for him.

by Anonymousreply 62December 10, 2017 11:21 AM

R59 I agree with a lot of your post, is the dad really for it though? He just seems to be miserable and allowing himself to be dominated by the mom who is batshit crazy.

"We followed her lead"

Good Lord.... Jazz was diagnosed as trans when he was SIX YEARS OLD. What kind of parent just "follows the lead" of a child who has barely mastered complete sentences!? If my parents had followed this philosophy, I would have spent most of my childhood eating ice cream, skipping school, and staying up until 2am watching trashy talk shows.

There were kids I grew up with both boys and girls who did not want to play with toys or do stereotypical things for their sex/gender like boys who didn't want to or like to play sports, and girls who would rather play sports or with boy's toys, and nowadays these young kids would be diagnosed as being Trans. My bisexual and gay male friends who are queens/femme would also be diagnosed as being Trans.

These parents are idiots! They're so stupid that they honestly believe that pumping their son full of drugs and hormones based on a decision the kid made at age SIX is a good idea!! This is straight up negligence and child abuse all for reality TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 10, 2017 11:35 AM

How much of it was his "decision"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 10, 2017 11:38 AM

Will Jazon/Jazz get the full sex change surgery?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 10, 2017 11:50 AM

There are people who are Transgendered, but they are ADULTS and as ADULTS they made the choice to transition via hormones and cosmetic sex change surgery.

Children and Teens while they can know that they are not heterosexual if they are bisexual or gay/lesbian, are not always completely sure if they are bisexual or gay/lesbian, or even trans.

For example when I was a kid one of my friends his younger sister would talk about how she wanted to be a boy to have a penis. She's now an adult, not trans at all, and is heterosexual.

Jasons'/Jazz' parents are doing this just for attention, fame, and money.

I have a friend that's actually Transgendered, and she waited until she was an adult and in her late 20s or early 30s to transition and this happened after a lot of therapy, and even she does not agree with giving kids or teenagers hormones or surgery.

by Anonymousreply 66December 10, 2017 11:57 AM

You can tell by the clip at R64 that he has been fed trans propaganda at age seven. Who taught him that? Must have been the parents.

by Anonymousreply 67December 10, 2017 12:01 PM

He can't have a penis inversion due to blockers and early hormones. He refused to apply hormone cream so his dick might grow. Skin stretching and using intestine were also nixed by the teen.

The mom looks like a DUDE. Dad looks femmy and henpecked.

by Anonymousreply 68December 10, 2017 12:01 PM

The pedos and other freaks must have loved how that tiny kid was sexualized. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 69December 10, 2017 12:09 PM

Jazz has repeatedly expressed suicidal thoughts. Why is that not a concern when he claims to want to be a mother?

by Anonymousreply 70December 10, 2017 12:19 PM

Can’t the needed extra skin be taken from that anteater snozz?

by Anonymousreply 71December 10, 2017 12:20 PM

What kind of parents would do this to their kid AND put it all on television?

by Anonymousreply 72December 10, 2017 1:34 PM

The mother's twitter is: @MomofJazz

by Anonymousreply 73December 10, 2017 1:40 PM

Jazz is a character in a cartoon for AmazonKids. It's " packed with queer and trans characters, voiced by queer and trans actors"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74December 10, 2017 1:45 PM

Jazz's mother linked to this on her twitter

Yay, the destruction of sports for girls!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 10, 2017 1:48 PM

R66

Very interesting insight. What bothers me is the physical changes being made this early on before the child physically, emotionally and mentally matures. I'm going to assume that her parents hearts are in the right place but I question their decision making in regards to allowing the use of hormones. Now, their daughter doesn't have enough genital skin to create a vagina? Did I get that correct? I say this as an FTM who transition at the age of 32. I'm 35 now.

by Anonymousreply 76December 10, 2017 2:51 PM

They visited several doctors on the show and that was the consensus.

I welcome your perspective, R76.

by Anonymousreply 77December 10, 2017 6:43 PM

There is no research on how the cross sex hormones impact brain development in kids.

by Anonymousreply 78December 10, 2017 6:45 PM

Yes, it is irresponsible. They are all guinea pigs for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 79December 10, 2017 6:47 PM

It's more than that, R79. Jazz advances an anti-woman, anti-child, anti-gay agenda.

by Anonymousreply 80December 10, 2017 7:33 PM

Yes, definitely, R80. That is the real push, and they are using real kids as guinea pigs to do it. I cannot believe that this is continuing to go on, the numbers getting bigger every year.

by Anonymousreply 81December 10, 2017 7:38 PM

It is HEAVILY marketed in newspapers and in parenting magazines, also in books for pre-schoolers promoted by moms on morning shows. Think, "My Princess Boy."

If anyone raises concerns about Jazz, they are roundly shamed on social media, amplified by aggregators like Yahoo.

by Anonymousreply 82December 10, 2017 7:47 PM

R68 so what happens when he/she grows up and realizes that his/her mom was crazy and that she's/he's not trans, or that they do not want to get a sex change operation? Or that living as a Transwoman that's post op or no-op is not a bowl of cherries, and that surgery and hormones do not magically make everything in life better?

I feel bad for Jazz/Jason and trans kids/adults.

by Anonymousreply 83December 10, 2017 9:55 PM

I do wonder how many kids who are now claiming to be Trans or who have parents who are told by a doctor "Your kid is trans!" just because they don't do "normal" things related to their sex/gender, really are not trans at all?

by Anonymousreply 84December 11, 2017 2:11 AM

This was said by a Pediatrician and a parent of children: Most, if not all, children on puberty blockers go on to take cross-sex hormones (estrogen for biological boys, testosterone for biological girls). The only study to date to have followed pre-pubertal children who were socially affirmed and placed on blockers at a young age found that 100 percent of them claimed a transgender identity and chose cross-sex hormones.

This suggests that the medical protocol itself may lead children to identify as transgender.

There is an obvious self-fulfilling effect in helping children impersonate the opposite sex both biologically and socially. This is far from benign, since taking puberty blockers at age 12 or younger, followed by cross-sex hormones, sterilizes a child.

5. Cross-sex hormones are associated with dangerous health risks.

From studies of adults we know that the risks of cross-sex hormones include, but are not limited to, cardiac disease, high blood pressure, blood clots, strokes, diabetes, and cancers.

6. Neuroscience shows that adolescents lack the adult capacity needed for risk assessment.

Scientific data show that people under the age of 21 have less capacity to assess risks. There is a serious ethical problem in allowing irreversible, life-changing procedures to be performed on minors who are too young themselves to give valid consent.

7. There is no proof that affirmation prevents suicide in children.

Advocates of the transition-affirming protocol allege that suicide is the direct and inevitable consequence of withholding social affirmation and biological alterations from a gender-dysphoric child. In other words, those who do not endorse the transition-affirming protocol are essentially condemning gender-dysphoric children to suicide.

Yet as noted earlier, prior to the widespread promotion of transition affirmation, 75 to 95 percent of gender-dysphoric youth ended up happy with their biological sex after simply passing through puberty.

In addition, contrary to the claim of activists, there is no evidence that harassment and discrimination, let alone lack of affirmation, are the primary cause of suicide among any minority group. In fact, at least one study from 2008 found perceived discrimination by LGBT-identified individuals not to be causative.

Over 90 percent of people who commit suicide have a diagnosed mental disorder, and there is no evidence that gender-dysphoric children who commit suicide are any different. Many gender dysphoric children simply need therapy to get to the root of their depression, which very well may be the same problem triggering the gender dysphoria.

8. Transition-affirming protocol has not solved the problem of transgender suicide.

Adults who undergo sex reassignment—even in Sweden, which is among the most LGBT-affirming countries—have a suicide rate nearly 20 times greater than that of the general population. Clearly, sex reassignment is not the solution to gender dysphoria.

Bottom Line: Transition-Affirming Protocol Is Child Abuse

by Anonymousreply 85December 11, 2017 2:12 AM

Would really love to know the behind-the-scenes details of the powerful men that planned, funded and marketed the trans movement to the masses.

by Anonymousreply 86December 11, 2017 2:16 AM

The Swedish study had six authors, and none of them have protested what people found and represented in their government-funded long term follow up study of transgenders, showing that supposed female psyches born with male bodies have the same crime pattern as men, among other things.

One of the most telling things to me on this subject is that we don't like kids drive until 16, vote and smoke until 18 and drink until 21 but they can decide what gender they want to be at 8?

Do people honestly believe that a young child who thinks they are the opposite sex should go through all of this to become who they "think" they are at such a young age?

This isn't the first time that a population has been affected by transient mental illness. It happened in the middle ages a lot, We think we are more advanced than that but the current mass hysteria sweeping the nation shows that we are still susceptible

Mass hysteria, mass psychosis, whatever; that is exactly what is happening. It will eventually collapse in scandal, as these things do.

One day we will look back on this medical fad like we look back on the lobotomy craze now, wondering how professional, educated people allowed themselves to succumb to such ignorance and fraud.

I feel very bad for Trans kids/teens as they should just be allowed to be who they are, and should NOT be given hormones, or surgery but should be given therapy and time to figure out just who they are. They have the rest of their lives as adults to transition and take all the hormones and get all the surgery that they want by their own choice as legal adults.

R86 I'm guessing the HRC did this, after we bisexuals, gays/lesbians got our rights? Or maybe a bit before then since they started adding "Trans" to LGB, and now they've added an I for intersex/hermaphrodites, and other letters, including a Q for the dated Queer.

by Anonymousreply 87December 11, 2017 2:19 AM

[quote]I do wonder how many kids who are now claiming to be Trans or who have parents who are told by a doctor "Your kid is trans!" just because they don't do "normal" things related to their sex/gender, really are not trans at all

100% of them. There is no such thing as "trans."

The few genuine doctors out there concerned about it have said these kids turn out to be usually mostly gay, or they had some anxiety. Now this media and internet fuelled promotion is getting more kids sucked into it and really stuck into it. And you can bet clueless parents and "doctors" that are sexist and homophobic on some level are labelling kids trans. It is a nightmare, and a big crime.

by Anonymousreply 88December 11, 2017 2:29 AM

When the brain and body are at odds, why is it the default opinion that it is the body that is wrong and must be altered to align with the brain?

Why is it never even considered that the brain might be wrong and must be altered to align with the body?

Our brains are much more easily influenced than our bodies. They are much more likely to be changed by emotional trauma , abuse, hormones, etc.

Why is the idea that a child might just be confused, or simply imitating the opposite sex/gender, never the obvious approach?

Giving a child hormone blockers and later cutting off the stunted genitals is grotesque and is the furthest thing from sane and healthy.

Now, if someone is an adult and figures out that they are trans and wants to transition that's fine as it's their choice to do this as a legal adult, and they can take all the hormones and get any type of surgery they want.

by Anonymousreply 89December 11, 2017 2:35 AM

The depression and suicide is after they alter their hormones and cut off body parts. That's what makes them want to kill themselves. Hence the outcry here from people who disagree with this radical extremist transgender self worship promoted by emotionally sick people running transgender promotion organizations. We want to stop them from brainwashing and doing this to a whole generation of innocent children.

by Anonymousreply 90December 11, 2017 2:37 AM

Yes, it is madness and cruel. Incredible how the media pushes it. They are very guilty as are any schools, government , doctors promoting this.

by Anonymousreply 91December 11, 2017 2:41 AM

His name is JARON, to the moron who never watches the show - and keeps typing Jason/Jazz.

by Anonymousreply 92December 11, 2017 6:45 AM

R92 I thought his/her name originally was Jared?

I have no idea who this guy is but I do agree that Jazz is being taken advantage of.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 11, 2017 7:39 AM

Unfortunately, R93, Dillard is a Christian fundie, married to one of the Duggar girls/incest survivors from that TLC show 19 and Countint.

by Anonymousreply 94December 11, 2017 9:02 AM

Is Dillard a closeted case ?

by Anonymousreply 95December 11, 2017 9:20 AM

R74 any brave DL-ers willing to watch a few episodes and then report back? It's apparently created by the same team behind "Adventure Time," which really is an entertaining cartoon (AWESOME to watch while stoned) with no SJW bs, at least none that I've detected so far.

And having characters in a children's show refer to another single character by the "they/them" pronoun actually seems kind of cruel to me, because it will seriously confuse the SHIT out of small kids. They're still trying to grasp the basic rules of their own language, nevermind trying to grasp the concept of "nonbinary genders."

by Anonymousreply 96December 11, 2017 9:25 AM

Yeah, it is propaganda, aimed at kids, R96. It is meant to confuse.

by Anonymousreply 97December 11, 2017 9:30 AM

What's going to happen when Jazz realizes she/he is probably not Trans and has parents that were obsessed with him/her being a reality TV star?

by Anonymousreply 98December 11, 2017 12:19 PM

Do they ever show Jazz without heavy makeup? Does he have any hobbies besides shopping?

by Anonymousreply 99December 11, 2017 12:43 PM

Jazz' parents want her to be the next Caitlyn Jenner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 11, 2017 8:50 PM

when you do a search of "jazz jennings father" this comes up as "related searches"

jazz bloshinsky

jeanette jennings

jazz jennings surgery 2016

jazz jennings grandparents

jazz jennings grandmother

jazz jennings family

jazz jennings bathing suit

jazz jennings siblings

by Anonymousreply 101December 11, 2017 9:00 PM

Jazz is just a stage name, right? I know Jennings is not the family's last name but I figure Jazz also isn't the kid's legal first name. Maybe, it's Jasmine or something.

by Anonymousreply 102December 11, 2017 9:05 PM

It's Jaron. All the kids have unusual names. Another sign that a parent wants to be noticed.

by Anonymousreply 103December 11, 2017 9:13 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 11, 2017 9:15 PM

R89, one reason that the emphasis is on altering the body to fit the brain is because there's no way to effectively change the brain to fit the body. Psychiatrists don't have a good track record in that respect, at least with adults, any more than they have any luck changing people from homosexual to heterosexual. There have been documented cases of body dysmorphic disorder and related issues that are purely neurological in origin, and in those cases science has no way to change the brain.

BTW I do think that there might be a neurological origin for some transsexuals, something in the brain that says "I am male" or "I am female" gets it wrong. But of course that's not all transpeople and not a majority, people try to change sex for all sorts of reasons - gender dysphoria, fetishism, trying not to be gay, delusion, wanting to become someone else or elude the authorities, etc. There's even an argument over that within the trans community, google the word "truetrans" if you want examples.

by Anonymousreply 105December 11, 2017 11:38 PM

This is child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 106December 11, 2017 11:42 PM

exploitation as well R106. Most parents if their kid is Trans or thinks that they're trans, or even if their kid/teenager is LGBT do not want to pimp them out to reality TV show to make them a TV star.

Hopefully Jazz Jennings does not become the next Lance Loud and we all know how he spiraled down and got into meth, injecting drugs, and bareback sex with lots of men when he stopped being a reality TV star.

by Anonymousreply 107December 12, 2017 12:45 PM

I wonder if they will include this on the show.

Radar:

Jazz Responds To Swapping Cash For Suspicious Substance Photos With Stoner Quote

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 22, 2017 10:00 PM

Poor kid. Future involves some suicide attempts, perhaps a fatal one.

by Anonymousreply 109December 23, 2017 12:13 AM

It's sure looking that way...his parents have all but guaranteed it, propaganda to the contrary.

by Anonymousreply 110December 23, 2017 12:19 AM

R108 I would not be surprised if Jazz uses drugs, I don't mean just the hormones but drugs like herb, alcohol, or others.

I feel bad for her/him and I hope she/he gets help and is able to break away from his/her crazy mom.

by Anonymousreply 111December 23, 2017 2:26 PM

The parents are probably ok with the drugs, too.

by Anonymousreply 112December 23, 2017 2:36 PM

Why do you think that they are fine with J drinking and smoking pot?

by Anonymousreply 113December 23, 2017 2:56 PM

Because they are fine with his exploitation on TV and they are fine with the unnecessary harm being done to his mind and body.

by Anonymousreply 114December 23, 2017 3:02 PM

Ah, I see your point.

It may also make him more compliant...

by Anonymousreply 115December 23, 2017 3:18 PM

Yes, that , too

by Anonymousreply 116December 23, 2017 3:20 PM

R113, I'm not R112, but Jeanette & Jazz give off a Dina-and-Lindsay-Lohan kind of vibe. Wouldn't surprise me if Jeanette was doing this stuff, too.

by Anonymousreply 117December 23, 2017 4:28 PM

I feel bad for Jazz, I would not be surprised if she's on all sort of drugs and if the parents are too, and I would not be surprised if the other siblings also experimented with drugs.

by Anonymousreply 118December 28, 2017 3:45 AM

Saw this on Twitter:

This is real @NHSForthValley guidance for teachers and educators in Scotland. According to this, young people with learning disabilities should be educated on how to properly perform their sex role. If they can't or won't, they're transgender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 29, 2017 9:12 PM

Jazz is eating xyr's feelings.

by Anonymousreply 120December 29, 2017 9:29 PM

That sort of shit makes me incredibly angry, R119, because butchy girls and femmy boys are NORMAL AND PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY HEALTHY. The only real problem they have is that some people are too stupid to accept and value them as they are, so it's not the kids who need intervention.

I wish I knew who or what power is behind this insanity, because it is fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 121December 30, 2017 5:01 AM

Jazz, dude. You're a dude.

by Anonymousreply 122December 30, 2017 6:30 AM

And there'll be big money in that too r122 if Jazz goes that route.

For any fans of the old Far Side cartoons, anyone remember the one of the puppy in a car exclaiming that he was going to get TUTORED?

Well, not exactly but let's just call it a "learning experience" for a lot of people.

by Anonymousreply 123December 30, 2017 7:24 AM

Exactly R121, I have bisexual and gay men who are femmey/queenie and/or androgynous as friends, and if they were kids today they would be labeled as "trans" when in reality they are not trans at all.

by Anonymousreply 124December 30, 2017 2:54 PM

I know R121, all of a sudden we are supposed to accepted this enforcing of extreme sexist stereotypes. Why are educated people going along with it. Are they so dazzled by the trans bullshit that they have lost all sense?

by Anonymousreply 125December 30, 2017 2:55 PM

It is a gay/ femmy/tomboy cleanse

by Anonymousreply 126December 30, 2017 2:57 PM

I have not watched the show since the first season, but oh my good lord how ugly the mother has become. Jezuz Christ she is a pig.

Sadly, Jazz is starting to resemble her, and I am afraid that zyr cutie pie days are over. I thought she was adorable in the beginning, and almost able to pass.

by Anonymousreply 127December 30, 2017 3:26 PM

I hope the parents and the TLC execs go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 128December 30, 2017 3:48 PM

R108

And so it begins.

by Anonymousreply 129December 30, 2017 4:11 PM

I watched the premiere of the new season - the mother loves worry, loves drama. The way she kept dwelling on the approaching hurricane, calling husband, calling sons, calling parents, worrying, vomiting, anxiety. I understand being concerned but she took it to new levels.

Also, Jazz is the head of foundation? Doesn't she have enough going on, and they also want her to be a role model and mentor other trans folks? Let her be a kid.

by Anonymousreply 130January 3, 2018 3:08 PM

R130

Jazz is eating her feelings. Did they address that on the show yet?

by Anonymousreply 131January 3, 2018 11:11 PM

The whole show is not about addressing things....as in R41

by Anonymousreply 132January 3, 2018 11:58 PM

Ditto r121. What ever happened to free to be you and me?

by Anonymousreply 133January 4, 2018 12:34 AM

Jesus, will anyone ever stop Jazz from talking about twats at meals and in mixed company? The grandma's birthday dinner saw Jazz' uncle and his fiancee come down to celebrate with everyone and before the salads were even laid down Jazz started talking about his vadge surgery and how they could make it from resectioned colon. Of course the parents didn't put a stop to it, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 134January 11, 2018 2:02 AM

Gross. It's full of nasty bacteria and isn't in the right place anyway, why bother. It smells and the dilation regime is hard to adhere to.

by Anonymousreply 135January 11, 2018 2:18 AM

Her body is still that of a pudgy teenage boy.

by Anonymousreply 136January 11, 2018 2:28 AM

The kid can't touch her own penis, s/he'll never be able to stick to a vaginal dilation program.

by Anonymousreply 137January 11, 2018 11:42 PM

Is the show going to follow Jazz through college? I

by Anonymousreply 138January 11, 2018 11:46 PM

Did you notice the other kids on the skype? They were practically rolling their eyes when Jeanette said how worried she was and how she missed them. They know the score and who is important in that house, and it's their chunky little brother.

by Anonymousreply 139January 11, 2018 11:49 PM

I really hope Jazz does not commit suicide the way a lot of child/teen celebrities, TV stars, and Trans people seem to do in large numbers.

by Anonymousreply 140January 11, 2018 11:55 PM

The mom and dad did brainwash the other 3 kids, too. Still remember one of the twins insisting that Jazz "was like any other girl"! Yet, I'm sure neither twin has any intention of ever dating "that type" of girl.

by Anonymousreply 141January 11, 2018 11:55 PM

Jazz farting and then announcing it in mixed company at fucking dinner at the pizza place with people he only just met was like no girl I ever knew. He really needs to learn some fucking table manners.

by Anonymousreply 142January 12, 2018 12:14 AM

Feminine, R142? No, just like an overindulged teen boy would do! More like a 9 year old boy, but Jazz' s developmental energy went into thinking about her colon, not developing social skills...

by Anonymousreply 143January 12, 2018 12:31 AM

Wow, I am reading the Previously TV thread on this since TWOP is gone and some trans posted in response to whether Jazz was mature enough for the bottom surgery: "Maturity isn't one of the listed criteria for this surgery, given its nature and end goal....."

WHAT!? Are you kidding me? the end goal is to sterilize you so maturity should fucking well be one of the criteria, not to mention you are irrevocably lopping off sexual organs...jesus...

by Anonymousreply 144January 12, 2018 1:23 AM

Also from Previously TV: "I hate focusing on a teenager's weight issues in real life, and I really hate that her family is in essence inviting viewers to focus on it too. Teens can go up and down with their weight just in the normal course of puberty & young adulthood, but Jazz doesn't need the added pressure of having the fluctuations in public. "

are you fucking kidding me? They talk NONSTOP about his genitals and his weight is the hill you want to die on? The world has gone fucking nuts.

by Anonymousreply 145January 12, 2018 1:39 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 146January 17, 2018 5:50 AM

I feel bad for Jazz.

by Anonymousreply 147January 18, 2018 12:03 PM

Jazz' new "girl " is certainly handsome and probably a great softball player, Jaxz is way too manly for her

by Anonymousreply 148February 2, 2018 7:50 PM

I think poor Jazz alone is going to get this country to Peak Trans (along with Rose McGowan's tranny sparring partner). He has no clue what an irreversible mistake he's made, much less what a disaster the next steps are going to be. I feel really bad for the kid - exploited by Big Pharma, Big Media, the Trans Loons and most tragically, his own parents.

From InTouch Weekly: [quote]Jazz Jenning's Gender Reassignment Surgery Might Require a Tissue Expander What exactly is a tissue expander? That's the question on fans minds ever since Jazz Jennings began seeing potential surgeons about her "bottom surgery." The transgender teenager is currently preparing for transfeminine bottom surgery to transform her male genitalia and reconstruct it into female genitalia. Unfortunately, the I Am Jazz star has run into complications including possibly needing tissue expanders in order to have a successful procedure.

"I’m kind of scared what Dr. Ting is gonna say,” Jazz told her family in a recent episode of the reality show. “The worst case scenario is that he tells me that I need the tissue expander and that I’m not a good candidate for the peritoneal lining procedure.”...ot only does Jazz have to lose weight before she can have the gender reassignment surgery, she also has a lot of questions about it. "How much of mom’s vagina have you seen?” Jazz asks her visibly uncomfortable dad last year. “Be honest. I want to know in the future... When I’m going to have a vagina, how much is my partner going to actually see? Are they going to open up and take a magnifying glass like Dr. Reed?” We hope Jazz gets her answers and is able to have a successful surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149February 4, 2018 12:22 AM

Ting is his middle name. His whole name is Sum Ting Wong, M.D.

by Anonymousreply 150February 4, 2018 12:42 AM

I agree with you R149, it's sad how Jazz is being manipulated by his/her parents and TV producers, and basically being forced to be trans when he/she is extremely young.

by Anonymousreply 151February 6, 2018 5:56 PM

Jazz, in regression therapy, says in a previous life she was a gay man who wasn't accepted for being gay by his family. Jazz says she still hungry to be accepted now.

I don't believe in regression therapy. I think it's even clearer what's going on with Jazz now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152February 15, 2018 11:25 PM

Thanks, R152. Incredibly revealing, and quite tragic.

There is no mistaking that Jaron is a young man in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 153February 15, 2018 11:47 PM

Yes you can see Jazz is a fellow in that picture. And now he is quitting school too and used the phrase, "and I'll have more time for my advocacy." so of course Jeanette was on board.

by Anonymousreply 154February 16, 2018 6:03 AM

What?!!!!!!

Didn't all the other children finish HS?

Is he being bullied? Is it making him question things? WTF?! He will be socially isolated. What will he do after peak trans with no education?

by Anonymousreply 155February 16, 2018 11:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156February 16, 2018 11:41 AM

This is child abuse. Propaganda about progressivism and activism doesn't change that.

by Anonymousreply 157February 16, 2018 11:45 AM

How could anyone look at how miserably unhappy this kid is and want that, rather than self acceptance for their own beloved child?

Jaron is a gay man, and no matter how they pump him full of cancer causing hormones, it is true on a cellular level. He does not pass, he struggles with mental health, has only 1 friend, yet this is "goals?"

T are some Orwellian level bs. "The past was alterable. The past had never been." Oh wait, like re-writing Stonewall, first person accounts and PHOTOGRAPHS be damned.

by Anonymousreply 158February 16, 2018 12:52 PM

They truly needed to get this child's depression/mental health issues under control first before even thinking about addressing his still developing sexuality. This was a big toxic band aid over a gaping wound. (I wasn't talking about what he'd like between his legs).

by Anonymousreply 159February 16, 2018 6:04 PM

It's not too late for him to back out! I hope he really does some introspection about the gay man he "used to be" and realizes he still is and that sometimes good is good enough.

by Anonymousreply 160February 16, 2018 6:45 PM

Jazz to get her a feminine real woman with a penis like this and not bother those smelly hairy assed manly bulldykes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161February 17, 2018 12:05 PM

As a gay man, no wonder Jaron wanted a boyfriend. It's obvious why he was so taken aback at the idea of dating a girl. What a travesty it is that they are comoditizing ruining his life and health.

by Anonymousreply 162February 17, 2018 6:03 PM

R152 I feel bad for Jazz as she/he is gay but his/her parents are forcing him/her to be Transgendered, when he/she is gay and just femme/effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 163February 17, 2018 8:33 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164February 19, 2018 2:21 AM

Jesus r164, that Gavin kid is entering Chaz Bono territory, and does she not have gay friends to help her dress?

by Anonymousreply 165February 19, 2018 2:30 AM

Girl pretending to be a boy has gotten enormous. Taking testosterone can increase appetite but "Gavin's" calorie intake and subsequent weight is a life-threatening medical issue that needs addressing asap. "Gavin", being female, has smaller veins than male people, and now that she's on testosterone, her veins still won't become larger but the walls will thicken. This means increased blood pressure. But she wants to grow hair on her face to look like she's got pcos. I mean to look like a Real Boy, so fuck her health, amirite "bois"?

But why isn't she looking the healthiest she's ever been? You'd think with all the trans support she's getting now, she'd be positively glowing with happiness. Nuh. They going to help her avoid a heart attack? Or just push drugs on her, regardless, so she looks more like a boy coz it's good for transactivist bathroom ads?

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 166February 19, 2018 5:08 AM

Agree, R166. An impossible goal, validation by the world, is set, of course underlying mental illness is exacerbated.

What is probably THRIVING is the coffers of HRC now that they can get the T $ from Soros and drone manufacturers. Probably much easier than the old days of individual contributions from "members." Housing and employment discrimination are still legal @ LGB in many places, but they don't care. Killing kids slowly is where the $$$ seems to be.

by Anonymousreply 167February 19, 2018 11:26 AM

These kids are being exploited. The need to not be LG is strong. The irony of it all, coming from HTC. Neither are thriving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 19, 2018 11:39 AM

HRC

Gavin talks about always having dysphoria. So, this doesn't really address that, huh? Now it's "I'll never father children" - the goalposts keeps moving into the realm of the impossible. No wonder the suicide rate goes up after transition. These are mental health issues, not solved by carving yourself up or upping your risk for cancer.

by Anonymousreply 169February 19, 2018 12:09 PM

So that fat kid could have had her own bathroom but didn't accept that? What an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 170February 19, 2018 2:25 PM

“The goalposts keep changing into the realm of the impossible”

And their demands will multiply exponentially and will never—CAN NEVER—be satisfied. Because the SJW & intersectionalist end goal is not about “equality”; what it’s really about is achieving SUPREMACY — its about POWER. It’s that same-old-same-old Marxist failed ideology with it’s “scientific” eternal “oppressor classes vs oppressed classes” manchiean deterministic mumbojumbo, by other (more cynical and dissembling) means

by Anonymousreply 171February 19, 2018 4:37 PM

That's very true R168, I know people who actually are trans but they did not start to transition, or even live/dress as the opposite sex/gender, or take any hormones until they were adults well over the age of 21.

I have a friend that's androgynous and bisexual and as a teenager he thought that he could be trans, and with the help of a therapist he discovered that he's not trans at all, but if he was a lot younger he would have been labeled as being "trans" and told to take hormones, get surgery, etc.

by Anonymousreply 172February 19, 2018 5:10 PM

R170 She/he should have just taken the private bathroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173February 19, 2018 5:15 PM

No glory in that route, R173.

by Anonymousreply 174February 19, 2018 5:52 PM

R174, no, and there's no money or fame/media attention either, but it's what most sane people would have done. Even my friends who are Trans would have done this as they're regular normal people aside from the fact that they are trans, and they don't like the nutty/hate filled trans activists who are homophobic/biphobic and who flip out whenever someone accidentally uses the wrong gender pronoun or does not use a gender neutral pronoun.

by Anonymousreply 175February 19, 2018 10:36 PM

It's the AGP and other adult fetishists who want to prance into locker rooms of little girls with their shenis hanging out. The kids are used as patsies and dupes to condition the public. The heart attacks, cancer and suicides in their future won't discriminate between the groups, which is tragic.

The adult AGP are chaos agents in society, using Orwellian word games and fear tactics to roll back gains by women and LGB and to further normalize sexualizing kids. Who would have DREAMED that the country with the 1st Amendment would criminalize PRONOUNS?! Uh, Soros dreamed it, I guess.

The T are a Trojan horse, we, and the kids, are the camouflage.

by Anonymousreply 176February 20, 2018 12:11 AM

Ha! Jazz is a straight boy, there is pattern with straight boys who turned Trans.

by Anonymousreply 177February 20, 2018 12:14 AM

Why don't Jazz and Gavin date? Two overweight misfits full of strange hormonal brews.

by Anonymousreply 178February 20, 2018 12:25 AM

Usually the straight one's are AGP and IT workers.

Jaron seems like a gay boy. The regression therapy bit is so sad b/c on some level he knows. He's not a happy kid and he will be a sterilized adult with a toddlers genitals and a high risk for cancer. Not to mention, an even higher risk of suicide.

by Anonymousreply 179February 20, 2018 12:28 AM

I think the autogynephiles/straight men who cross dress don't start transitioning until later...after serving in the military and starting a family.

Then they try to force their wives/children to conform to their sexual fetish. If the family resists, then the wife gets beaten and perhaps the family home gets burned down, a la Paul Stefonknee Worscht.

I really hope Jazz/Jaron doesn't have to hang out with these autogynephiles.

"Before coming out as her true authentic pediatric female self, Stefonknee (“Steph on knee”, geddit?) was a 53 year old man named Paul who was living his inauthentic life as the married father of seven children. According to him, he looked after the kids while his wife worked as the principal of an elementary school. He was also self-employed as an auto mechanic who worked on cars in a garage on the family property “mainly overnight” after his wife got home.

In 2009 he was charged with 14 criminal offenses of assault, uttering threats, criminal harassment, and criminal mischief. His wife and their two oldest children- then in their late teens- testified against him. He was found guilty of assault and uttering threats. The court also issued a two-year restraining order against him that applied to his wife and all seven of his children. He and his wife divorced."

by Anonymousreply 180February 20, 2018 12:36 AM

I remember reading about young women, even in their late 20s who requested tubal ligation but were denied because "they might change their mind." These women had known their entire lives that they don't want children but doctors are still very reluctant to perform the procedure on childless women under 30. I think there is some of this with young, childless men requesting vasectomies but they don't face as much resistance as women.

At the same time doctors are sterilizing children and teens by giving them puberty blockers and cross hormones? This is insanity. I think the only thing that's gonna stop it is as these kids get older the malpractice lawsuits will begin.

by Anonymousreply 181February 20, 2018 12:43 AM

What does AGP stand for 176?

by Anonymousreply 182February 20, 2018 5:02 AM

AutoGynePhile, aka Bruce Jenner and most men who claim to be trans but really just get off by dressing as women.

by Anonymousreply 183February 20, 2018 5:15 AM

AGP= Autogynephile. A man who loves/is in love with, the image of himself "as a woman". Usually understood to be a fetish but (imo) may also be more of an overall 'love'/obsession than just a sexual kink.

by Anonymousreply 184February 20, 2018 5:19 AM

R184 OK I have met men like this, they used to be called Transvestites. I watched documentaries about prostitution in Pakistan, Iran, and India and there were men like this. In Iran they can legally transition, get surgery, and become women if they want to. But if you are gay or bisexual you risk being murdered by your peers, family, friends, and government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185February 20, 2018 5:33 AM

In India you can be a 3rd gender if you want to be?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186February 20, 2018 5:35 AM

Trans/Hijra in India.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187February 20, 2018 5:36 AM

I asked an Indian friend of mine about Hijra and was told that most Desi/South Asian people just consider them to be transvestites, and how while the majority of women and men are not going to want sex with them, that someone apparently will.

by Anonymousreply 188February 20, 2018 5:38 AM

Transgender/Transvestites, and gay and bisexual men forced sexual re-assignment in Iran.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189February 20, 2018 5:45 AM

R185 That's right, and what's happened is that the "T" in "LGBT" used to be transsexuals, who were pretty much every one of them a gay man, doing his best to cope with living in an aggressively heterosexual world. Mid or late 90s, T decided it'd have bigger numbers and more power if it allowed the transvestites in (transvestites being heterosexual men, often quite homophobic and obviously misognistic). This is why "T" became "Transgender". This is the point when "LGBT" became **T**bgl, when the straight men's cash and status usurped the rest of us in our own organizations.

by Anonymousreply 190February 20, 2018 5:48 AM

Went slightly off-(Jazz)-topic there. But it ties in because this is why we have comfortable, safe, middle-aged white men who remain fully intact, pushing for gaylings and baby dykes to receive experimental drugs and major, life-changing, sterilising surgeries. Gay men who became transsexual never pushed that on children. This is a straight men's agenda.

by Anonymousreply 191February 20, 2018 9:06 AM

“But it ties in because this is why we have comfortable, safe, middle-aged white men who remain fully intact, pushing for gaylings and baby dykes to receive experimental drugs and major, life-changing, sterilising surgeries”

Oh please. 🙄 save me YOUR OWN IdPol bullshit. There’s a whole army of Aloks, Munroe Bergforfs, Twitter trannys of color, genderqueer hoptep-lites pushing and asserting undue pressure on the cowardly liberal media terrified of saying anything that so much as mildly questions a single strand in the transagenda

by Anonymousreply 192February 20, 2018 10:15 AM

Not a lesbian myself but just saw this Orwellian BS on a Reddit that has the effrontery to call its self “real lesbians”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193February 20, 2018 10:48 AM

“Another important thing to note is that cis lesbians who are dating trans lesbians are still lesbians. Insisting they are bisexual or heterosexual is not acceptable and will result in a permanent ban. This is also true for the invalidation of others identities. Do not tell someone they “aren’t really a lesbian.” In the same vein, do not use the concept of sexual fluidity to invalidate anyone's identity (“everyone is sexually fluid”). Here are examples of common posts or topics that will now be removed: 1) “Would you date X?” threads. Examples include but are not limited to: “Would you date a trans woman?” “Would you date a bi woman?” “What are your thoughts on dating bi women?” “How can I [a bi or trans woman] make myself more appealing to lesbians?” Any comment that asks these or similar questions. 2) Any post or comment which attempts to dispute a user’s label that is compliant with this policy and/or attempts to dispute the definitions given above. Examples include: “Lesbians who’ve had sex with men in the past are not lesbians and can never be lesbians.” “Lesbians who have sex with trans women are actually bisexual.” “Everyone is sexually fluid.” “Are you a lesbian who actively has sex with men?” and related questions/comments. However, this does not include questions or comments regarding sex work or lesbians stuck in heterosexual marriages. “The only real lesbians are lesbians that [insert extremely specific and unreasonable definition of attraction here].” “Don’t call yourself [insert label here] if you’re not absolutely sure of your identity.” “Your experiences are the cause of misogyny or homophobia.” Using the term “gold star” to shame others. This term can still be used in a casual or comedic context. (Examples include: “Gold star responses only please!” and “You wouldn’t understand my experiences because you’re not a gold star.”) 3) Any post or comment that claims all members of a GSM (gender/sexual minority) exhibit a specific stereotype or negative trait. Examples include: “Bisexual women end up with men.” “Lesbians are biphobic.” “Genderqueer and/or non-binary AFABs have sexist views about women.” “Trans women don’t respect genital preferences.” “

by Anonymousreply 194February 20, 2018 10:50 AM

Another important thing to note is that cis lesbians who are dating trans lesbians are still lesbians. Insisting they are bisexual or heterosexual is not acceptable and will result in a permanent ban.

This is also true for the invalidation of others identities. Do not tell someone they “aren’t really a lesbian.” In the same vein, do not use the concept of sexual fluidity to invalidate anyone's identity (“everyone is sexually fluid”).

Here are examples of common posts or topics that will now be removed: 1) “Would you date X?” threads. Examples include but are not limited to:

“Would you date a trans woman?”

“Would you date a bi woman?”

“What are your thoughts on dating bi women?”

“How can I [a bi or trans woman] make myself more appealing to lesbians?”

Any comment that asks these or similar questions.

2) Any post or comment which attempts to dispute a user’s label that is compliant with this policy and/or attempts to dispute the definitions given above. Examples include:

“Lesbians who’ve had sex with men in the past are not lesbians and can never be lesbians.”

“Lesbians who have sex with trans women are actually bisexual.”

“Everyone is sexually fluid.”

“Are you a lesbian who actively has sex with men?” and related questions/comments. However, this does not include questions or comments regarding sex work or lesbians stuck in heterosexual marriages.

“The only real lesbians are lesbians that [insert extremely specific and unreasonable definition of attraction here].”

“Don’t call yourself [insert label here] if you’re not absolutely sure of your identity.” “Your experiences are the cause of misogyny or homophobia.”

Using the term “gold star” to shame others. This term can still be used in a casual or comedic context. (Examples include:

“Gold star responses only please!” and “You wouldn’t understand my experiences because you’re not a gold star.”)

3) Any post or comment that claims all members of a GSM (gender/sexual minority) exhibit a specific stereotype or negative trait. Examples include:

“Bisexual women end up with men.”

“Lesbians are biphobic.”

“Genderqueer and/or non-binary AFABs have sexist views about women.”

“Trans women don’t respect genital preferences.”

by Anonymousreply 195February 20, 2018 10:53 AM

R195 This is just crazy talk -made up terms and rules that a miniscule number of people spend their time devising and discussing.

by Anonymousreply 196February 20, 2018 10:55 AM

In many cases, sadly, a predators agenda. Gays repeatedly kicked out N A M B L A, literally. T groups however seem to embrace those who virulently hate gays and women and who prey on kids, looking at you Stefonknee. MSM didn't talk about his attempt to burn his wife and children alive.

by Anonymousreply 197February 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Why is their sub called 'Actual Lesbians' when they have this in the side bar:

>/r/actuallesbians — a place for cis and trans lesbians, bisexual girls, chicks who like chicks, bi-curious folks, dykes, butches, femmes, girls who kiss girls, birls, bois, anyone in the lgbt community or anyone else interested!

a lot of not 'actual lesbians' in that list....

by Anonymousreply 198February 20, 2018 1:16 PM

R198 I think it might be a case like how the gaybros Reddit was infiltrated and eventially taken over by the “respect mah pronouns” rainbow haired “queers” policing anything THEY deem “femphobic” or “heteronormative” and thus defeating that communities whole fucking raison d’etre: one of the few only gay spaces where you could escape fucking RuPaul Drag Race and Diva drama

by Anonymousreply 199February 20, 2018 1:25 PM

* and fem gay diva drama generally

by Anonymousreply 200February 20, 2018 1:45 PM

R192 yes that's very true. The media refuses to say anything and if someone who is not a "person of color" says something the T's flip out.

R196 heh, ever talk to someone who has a PhD. in gender studies/queer theory?

by Anonymousreply 201February 20, 2018 5:10 PM

R197 yes we LGB people have tried to kick out N A M B L A but if you research the history of LGB rights a lot of the so called "leaders" are pedos/hebephiles like Harvey Milk, Allen Ginsberg, Harry Hay, Matthew Shepard (he sexually abused young boys as a teenager), and you have modern day people like John Waters, Pat/Patrick Califia, and Dan Savage who all argue for getting rid of statutory rape laws, lowering the age of consent, and other sick things no rational bisexual, gay, or lesbian adult wants, since we dealt with this BS in the 70s with Anita Bryant claiming that if you are something other than heterosexual you are a pedo.

by Anonymousreply 202February 21, 2018 6:01 AM

Wheeling out the big guns.

The shock troops/human shields

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203February 21, 2018 9:53 AM

“GenderCool”

Subtle

by Anonymousreply 204February 21, 2018 9:59 AM

It’s clear that of the adult transitioners F2Ms fair far better aesthetically than the M2Fs, but still rarely totally convincingly; but the opposite obtains in the case of childhood transitioning, where M2Fs are actually quite convincing, leaving the F2Ms looking like stunted androgynes in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 205February 21, 2018 10:13 AM

Agree, R202, it's an ongoing process.

by Anonymousreply 206February 21, 2018 11:26 AM

Sometimes yes, sometimes no R205. FTMs overcompenstate and try to be masculine but in reality they are fake, and I have met some who were extremely homophobic even tattooing slurs for bisexual and gay men on their bodies like one whose profile I saw on bear411 or big muscle bears, had 'Maricon' tattooed on his/her body.

by Anonymousreply 207February 21, 2018 6:48 PM

There's a subsection of FtMs who show every sign that they came to 'transition' via a weird obsession with gay men. Not gay men in real life but tv, movies, porn or something's (?) most stereotypical representations of gay men. I've also noticed their fondness for 'reclaiming' the F and Q words, and it's grating; considering they're not men, they're not gay, and they've never been subjected to homophobic hate or violence using those words. They've never even been a part of any community of men that endured it. They're as bad as the pigs in bad wigs.

Having said that, I don't think they're the majority of FtMs.

by Anonymousreply 208February 22, 2018 6:39 AM

Follow the $$$

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209February 23, 2018 12:18 AM

There's one of those screaming nelly parodies on YouTube. Blue hair, pierced septum, calls everyone "hunty", super camp-acting and voice'. Ftm has the channel Uppercase Chase, and describes xieself "non-binary, queer trans guy". She must've transitioned with the hope of one day playing Jack MacFarland.

But no-one's calling out homophobic versions of blackface because now "the gays" are allowed same-sex marriage, it's ok to go back to treating us like shit again, and if we object, we're "transphobic". Or something

by Anonymousreply 210February 24, 2018 6:24 PM

That's very true R208 a lot of FTM are like that, and a lot of FTM used to identify as lesbian women so they should know better.

The word maricon is the word f_g in Spanish.

by Anonymousreply 211February 26, 2018 8:59 AM

I feel bad for Jazz. I do wonder how much money he/she and his/her parents make from the reality TV show, other TV appearances, being a Trans kid spokesperson, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 212February 27, 2018 6:39 PM

New season starts today. Lets find out how the new vagine works.

by Anonymousreply 213January 2, 2019 2:08 AM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 214November 23, 2019 10:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!