Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is a "non-binary femme"?

I am not trolling and genuinely want to know.

Are "femmes" usually biological women? Does that mean they identify with their biological gender? If so, why are they "non-binary"? Isn't that a contradiction? Or do biological males also identity as "femme"?

Most people I have met with the "femme" label are biological women, by the way. And usually they've been "femmes of color." I don't now how many males identify as "femme."

Many questions.

by Anonymousreply 1907/16/2018

Isn't a "femme" a feminine lesbian? As opposed to "butch".

by Anonymousreply 112/07/2017

To ask this question is literal violence on my body.

by Anonymousreply 212/07/2017

R1 But no lesbian I know really identifies as "butch." Ie, "I am a non-binary butch of color"

by Anonymousreply 312/07/2017

It's what you feel it to be.

by Anonymousreply 412/07/2017

I am still confused by this ...

by Anonymousreply 512/07/2017

non-binary femme = a busty woman who wears lipstick and high heels who doesn't identify as female or male

by Anonymousreply 612/07/2017

That big as a house fibromyalgia victim in the wheelchair(she has a whole thread devoted to her) describes herself as "Binary as fuck."

She has boobs bigger than Texas, and she's very pretty even with the fat. I cannot see what is non=binary about her.

She's also a sex worker.

by Anonymousreply 712/07/2017

Non-binary anything translates to "attention whore" in most languages.

by Anonymousreply 812/07/2017

Did someone summon my presence?

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2017

As far as I'm concerned, "femme" is a word from lesbian culture but males like Travis Alabanza, Alok and similar middle-class spoilt braTs have decided they'll take that as well. So now the word is also used to mean: Man who wears a stupid blue shade of lipstick, and dresses like a toddler. Because T is all about cultural kleptomania.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2017

A kleppermaniac!

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

Yeah, R10, I only heard that term in the context of lesbians, but then I started seeing queeny gay guys like Alok identifying as that. Now it's used by talentless women who are bereft of a personality and think that it makes them stand out from the crowd.

Alok tried saying "women and femmes" in a video and was thoroughly roasted by the godsend Magdalen Berns.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2017

When I see a dating profile with ANY of the new words the kids are using, I move on. I don't have time to sit and look up terms. You're either a lesbian, gay, trans or bi. Anything else is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1312/07/2017

Let me explain something to you. There is no non-binary. You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick.

by Anonymousreply 1412/07/2017

Pink News video: The first time I realised I was non-binary

Or 'The first time I realised I'm in my 20s'

by Anonymousreply 1507/13/2018

Those individuals using the term "non-binary" either never attended a class in biology or were in the loo wanking during class.

by Anonymousreply 1607/13/2018

The only thing good I can think of about the idiots who use these made up terms is that what they post on the internet is forever so I five or ten years when they inevitably reveal they are full of shit and hypocritical there will be proof. Also, think of all the ammo their kids will have to use against them 😚

by Anonymousreply 1707/16/2018

If you decline to learn what any of these manufactured things mean, you can’t be assigned.

by Anonymousreply 1807/16/2018

It’s funny when they start talking about “micro-aggressions” because one of them was self-aware enough to realize they were just paranoid r15.

“It really helped when I was diagnosed as autistic.” What?

Jesus.... what is my generation going to do if we ever have to go to war?

When they finally grow up and realize they’re just gay this will continue to be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 1907/16/2018
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!