Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is a "non-binary femme"?

I am not trolling and genuinely want to know.

Are "femmes" usually biological women? Does that mean they identify with their biological gender? If so, why are they "non-binary"? Isn't that a contradiction? Or do biological males also identity as "femme"?

Most people I have met with the "femme" label are biological women, by the way. And usually they've been "femmes of color." I don't now how many males identify as "femme."

Many questions.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 9:57 PM

Isn't a "femme" a feminine lesbian? As opposed to "butch".

by Anonymousreply 1Last Thursday at 1:38 AM

To ask this question is literal violence on my body.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Thursday at 1:39 AM

R1 But no lesbian I know really identifies as "butch." Ie, "I am a non-binary butch of color"

by Anonymousreply 3Last Thursday at 1:41 AM

It's what you feel it to be.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Thursday at 1:42 AM

I am still confused by this ...

by Anonymousreply 5Last Thursday at 2:49 PM

non-binary femme = a busty woman who wears lipstick and high heels who doesn't identify as female or male

by Anonymousreply 6Last Thursday at 3:22 PM

That big as a house fibromyalgia victim in the wheelchair(she has a whole thread devoted to her) describes herself as "Binary as fuck."

She has boobs bigger than Texas, and she's very pretty even with the fat. I cannot see what is non=binary about her.

She's also a sex worker.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Thursday at 6:17 PM

Non-binary anything translates to "attention whore" in most languages.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Thursday at 7:08 PM

Did someone summon my presence?

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 7:27 PM

As far as I'm concerned, "femme" is a word from lesbian culture but males like Travis Alabanza, Alok and similar middle-class spoilt braTs have decided they'll take that as well. So now the word is also used to mean: Man who wears a stupid blue shade of lipstick, and dresses like a toddler. Because T is all about cultural kleptomania.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 8:27 PM

A kleppermaniac!

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 9:23 PM

Yeah, R10, I only heard that term in the context of lesbians, but then I started seeing queeny gay guys like Alok identifying as that. Now it's used by talentless women who are bereft of a personality and think that it makes them stand out from the crowd.

Alok tried saying "women and femmes" in a video and was thoroughly roasted by the godsend Magdalen Berns.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 9:37 PM

When I see a dating profile with ANY of the new words the kids are using, I move on. I don't have time to sit and look up terms. You're either a lesbian, gay, trans or bi. Anything else is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 9:39 PM

Let me explain something to you. There is no non-binary. You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 9:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!