Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is a "non-binary femme"?

I am not trolling and genuinely want to know.

Are "femmes" usually biological women? Does that mean they identify with their biological gender? If so, why are they "non-binary"? Isn't that a contradiction? Or do biological males also identity as "femme"?

Most people I have met with the "femme" label are biological women, by the way. And usually they've been "femmes of color." I don't now how many males identify as "femme."

Many questions.

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2018 8:07 PM

Isn't a "femme" a feminine lesbian? As opposed to "butch".

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2017 10:38 AM

To ask this question is literal violence on my body.

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2017 10:39 AM

R1 But no lesbian I know really identifies as "butch." Ie, "I am a non-binary butch of color"

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2017 10:41 AM

It's what you feel it to be.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2017 10:42 AM

I am still confused by this ...

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2017 11:49 PM

non-binary femme = a busty woman who wears lipstick and high heels who doesn't identify as female or male

by Anonymousreply 6December 8, 2017 12:22 AM

That big as a house fibromyalgia victim in the wheelchair(she has a whole thread devoted to her) describes herself as "Binary as fuck."

She has boobs bigger than Texas, and she's very pretty even with the fat. I cannot see what is non=binary about her.

She's also a sex worker.

by Anonymousreply 7December 8, 2017 3:17 AM

Non-binary anything translates to "attention whore" in most languages.

by Anonymousreply 8December 8, 2017 4:08 AM

Did someone summon my presence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 8, 2017 4:27 AM

As far as I'm concerned, "femme" is a word from lesbian culture but males like Travis Alabanza, Alok and similar middle-class spoilt braTs have decided they'll take that as well. So now the word is also used to mean: Man who wears a stupid blue shade of lipstick, and dresses like a toddler. Because T is all about cultural kleptomania.

by Anonymousreply 10December 8, 2017 5:27 AM

A kleppermaniac!

by Anonymousreply 11December 8, 2017 6:23 AM

Yeah, R10, I only heard that term in the context of lesbians, but then I started seeing queeny gay guys like Alok identifying as that. Now it's used by talentless women who are bereft of a personality and think that it makes them stand out from the crowd.

Alok tried saying "women and femmes" in a video and was thoroughly roasted by the godsend Magdalen Berns.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2017 6:37 AM

When I see a dating profile with ANY of the new words the kids are using, I move on. I don't have time to sit and look up terms. You're either a lesbian, gay, trans or bi. Anything else is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2017 6:39 AM

Let me explain something to you. There is no non-binary. You either suck dick, or you do not suck dick.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2017 6:57 AM

Pink News video: The first time I realised I was non-binary

Or 'The first time I realised I'm in my 20s'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2018 11:54 AM

Those individuals using the term "non-binary" either never attended a class in biology or were in the loo wanking during class.

by Anonymousreply 16July 13, 2018 12:07 PM

The only thing good I can think of about the idiots who use these made up terms is that what they post on the internet is forever so I five or ten years when they inevitably reveal they are full of shit and hypocritical there will be proof. Also, think of all the ammo their kids will have to use against them 😚

by Anonymousreply 17July 16, 2018 7:49 PM

If you decline to learn what any of these manufactured things mean, you can’t be assigned.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2018 7:57 PM

It’s funny when they start talking about “micro-aggressions” because one of them was self-aware enough to realize they were just paranoid r15.

“It really helped when I was diagnosed as autistic.” What?

Jesus.... what is my generation going to do if we ever have to go to war?

When they finally grow up and realize they’re just gay this will continue to be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2018 8:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!