Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man Denied Marriage License by Kim Davis Running Against Her for County Clerk

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet!

[quote] Two years after Rowan County, Kentucky clerk Kim Davis denied a marriage license to David Ermold and his partner of 15-plus years, Ermold and Davis are crossing paths once again: He is now challenging Davis for her seat.

[quote]Ermold filed on Wednesday to run for Rowan County clerk, with his husband, David Moore, by his side.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2018 11:43 AM

[quote]Ermold is a professor at the University of Pikeville, and formerly a professor at the Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College, where he was awarded faculty of the year.

[quote]"The message I want to send out is one of bringing people back together," Ermold told ABC News Wednesday. "People are just hurt, people are angry, and we don’t have to follow this path ... We can change."

[quote]...Ermold is facing a crowded field with three other candidates already opposing Davis’ re-election campaign. President Donald Trump also carried Rowan County over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 1December 7, 2017 4:32 AM

Little of topic but one poster from Kentucky had said 1 year back that Kim is actually a lesbian. Is this true ?

can any poster from Kentucky shed more light on this ?

by Anonymousreply 2December 7, 2017 4:35 AM

She looks lesbian but she fucks so many men that I would doubt it. Most lesbians aren't getting knocked up by one man while married to another.

by Anonymousreply 3December 7, 2017 4:50 AM

I hope he has a shot but I have a feeling she's related to half the county, which increases her odds.

by Anonymousreply 4December 7, 2017 5:06 AM

Hate to say it, but he probably doesn't have a chance in that county. But even if he doesn't win, I hope she at least still gets replaced.

by Anonymousreply 5December 7, 2017 8:06 AM

That fag should just go away. Like right now. He ain’t gonna win.

by Anonymousreply 6December 7, 2017 8:12 AM

Welcome Kim at R6. So nice of you to take your dog's dick out of your mouth long enough to type us that lovely note.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2017 8:27 AM

lol her son looks like such a tard

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2017 8:30 AM

Inbreeding will do that.

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2017 4:30 PM

It’s Kentucky, it’s white trash, he’ll lose.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2017 5:42 PM

He needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2017 8:11 PM

It has, OP. Abut a dozen times.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2017 10:39 PM

I hope he bitchslaps her into the next century and wins by such a wide margin she'll have to leave the county in shame.

by Anonymousreply 13December 7, 2017 10:46 PM

She will win re-election. They love her.

by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2017 4:09 PM

I just want to always feel the way I do today, seeing a bunch of badass women, people of color, LGBTQ people, immigrants, and young people beat the pants off Trumpy confederate-statue-humping white dudes. And we can! All we have to do is show up!”

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2017 4:16 PM

he should have at least taken a big dump on her desk and smooshed her face into it.

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2017 4:17 PM

I bet she's a really dirty ho in bed.

by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2017 4:27 PM

There's still time, R16!

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2017 4:28 PM

It's unlikely he'll win, but if he does, one of those fucking hillbillies will assassinate him.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2017 4:55 PM

Queers don’t belong in office!

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2017 4:56 PM

No chance he wins; her (considerable) clan is like a hydra in that county.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2017 4:56 PM

David Ermold lost in the 4-way Democratic primary. Kim Davis was unopposed in the Republican primary.

Elwood Caudill is the Democratic nominee.

Support the Democrat against this nepotism sustaining, gay discriminating, and adulterous, county clerk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 4, 2018 1:28 AM

As if an Elwood could win an election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 4, 2018 1:32 AM

I hate that fat cunt.

No surprise he lost, though.

by Anonymousreply 24June 4, 2018 1:37 AM

Caudill lost to Davis by 23 votes the last time. Apparently he works across the hallway from Davis. He does property maps and tax assessments.

by Anonymousreply 25June 4, 2018 3:06 AM

Hefty Ho in the hollow

by Anonymousreply 26June 4, 2018 11:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!