Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Man Denied Marriage License by Kim Davis Running Against Her for County Clerk

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet!

[quote] Two years after Rowan County, Kentucky clerk Kim Davis denied a marriage license to David Ermold and his partner of 15-plus years, Ermold and Davis are crossing paths once again: He is now challenging Davis for her seat.

[quote]Ermold filed on Wednesday to run for Rowan County clerk, with his husband, David Moore, by his side.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 7:56 AM

[quote]Ermold is a professor at the University of Pikeville, and formerly a professor at the Southern West Virginia Community and Technical College, where he was awarded faculty of the year.

[quote]"The message I want to send out is one of bringing people back together," Ermold told ABC News Wednesday. "People are just hurt, people are angry, and we don’t have to follow this path ... We can change."

[quote]...Ermold is facing a crowded field with three other candidates already opposing Davis’ re-election campaign. President Donald Trump also carried Rowan County over Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 7:32 PM

Little of topic but one poster from Kentucky had said 1 year back that Kim is actually a lesbian. Is this true ?

can any poster from Kentucky shed more light on this ?

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 7:35 PM

She looks lesbian but she fucks so many men that I would doubt it. Most lesbians aren't getting knocked up by one man while married to another.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 7:50 PM

I hope he has a shot but I have a feeling she's related to half the county, which increases her odds.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 8:06 PM

Hate to say it, but he probably doesn't have a chance in that county. But even if he doesn't win, I hope she at least still gets replaced.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 11:06 PM

That fag should just go away. Like right now. He ain’t gonna win.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 11:12 PM

Welcome Kim at R6. So nice of you to take your dog's dick out of your mouth long enough to type us that lovely note.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 11:27 PM

lol her son looks like such a tard

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 11:30 PM

Inbreeding will do that.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 7:30 AM

It’s Kentucky, it’s white trash, he’ll lose.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 8:42 AM

He needs to go away.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 11:11 AM

It has, OP. Abut a dozen times.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 1:39 PM

I hope he bitchslaps her into the next century and wins by such a wide margin she'll have to leave the county in shame.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 1:46 PM

She will win re-election. They love her.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 7:09 AM

I just want to always feel the way I do today, seeing a bunch of badass women, people of color, LGBTQ people, immigrants, and young people beat the pants off Trumpy confederate-statue-humping white dudes. And we can! All we have to do is show up!”

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 7:16 AM

he should have at least taken a big dump on her desk and smooshed her face into it.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 7:17 AM

I bet she's a really dirty ho in bed.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Saturday at 7:27 AM

There's still time, R16!

by Anonymousreply 18Last Saturday at 7:28 AM

It's unlikely he'll win, but if he does, one of those fucking hillbillies will assassinate him.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Saturday at 7:55 AM

Queers don’t belong in office!

by Anonymousreply 20Last Saturday at 7:56 AM

No chance he wins; her (considerable) clan is like a hydra in that county.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Saturday at 7:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!