Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

JOSH HENDERSON is definitely gay

This interview is so awkward and uncomfortable. Wendy Williams tries so hard to him about his love life. He is single at the moment but he goes out of his way to explain why and that he is actually not actively searching. What the hell? This screams "closet"! Who cares? And he is terribly nervous when he starts talking about dating. Jesus Christ. They showed an incredibly gay picture of his from his Instagram account near the end and he almost fainted. Started explaining that he was doing a pose like Jim Carrey etc. etc. etc. Was Wendy trying to out him?

Just take a look at it, guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2018 8:35 PM

Now I need a new tv for Christmas. The wave as he walked out and the leg crossing burst my screen into flames.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2017 11:41 AM

Major pingage... Cute.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2017 11:49 AM

I feel bad for him...

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2017 1:00 PM

The first reason I watched new Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2017 1:03 PM

Wow.. he talked about relationships and dating without bringing gender into it! Did anyone else notice it?

Giveaway #1:

He dated Kaley Cuoco, known beard. He's friends with the ultimate hag Paris Hilton. He dated Ashley Simpson for a year and a half, but he was a kid when that happened. Many gays date girls when they're teenagers before realizing they're gay and coming out.

Giveaway #2:

He never mentions gender when he starts talking about dating and relationships. Plus he's really shifty and nervous and he basically stuttered. He carefully chose his words without bringing gender into it. Here's what he said:

"I'm not a big dater when it comes to like hey can I and take you to dinner. I'm always in groups and... I'm a relationship person. When I'm in a relationship I'm all for it and all in it. I'm looking I guess but not actively it's not like I'm.."

Giveaway #3:

He's too busy to date šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Giveaway #4:

His biggest fan is his mom.

Giveaway #5:

Dancing at two years old.

Giveaway #6:

That gay pic at 7:40.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2017 1:27 PM

When you turn the sound down, he seems GAY! with an exclamation point.

Plus "That gay pic at 7:40."

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2017 1:40 PM

Paris Hilton a fag hag? I doubt it. Sheā€™s said some awful things about gays, amongst other groups. We donā€™t want her.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2017 1:42 PM

BTW here's the pic @ 7:40

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2017 1:42 PM

R8 Is he parodying someone there?

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2017 1:44 PM

He's 36 already... the closet is getting musty.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2017 1:46 PM

He should just come out already. It's not like he's a super A list star making 20 million dollars a movie. I doubt it would hurt his career.

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2017 1:52 PM

He's 36?! He looks good for that age. But yeah, R11 is right. He's not an A-lister and most likely won't ever become one. Late 30's, if didn't happen by now then it won't ever happen.

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2017 2:00 PM

I thought that was a pic of Ryan Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2017 2:04 PM

He doesn't seem gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2017 2:05 PM

Bogie was 40 when he hit his stride. It can still happen.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2017 2:05 PM

Wasn't he on Popstars?

I agree coming out won't hurt his career. He will never be an A-lister. Dallas was really his chance to break out and Larry Hagman stole the entire show from. And when Hagman died, so did the Dallas reboot.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2017 2:05 PM

Bitches be thishful winking.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2017 2:06 PM

R15 Except he's no Bogie. He's an aging pretty boy.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2017 2:07 PM

I donā€™t know. I think bi. He hit on an attractive female friend of mine while not in a public place. Sheā€™s not star-struck so I doubt sheā€™d embellish at all . Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2017 2:08 PM

I didn't think so OP. I thought he didn't answer anything awkwardly. He seemed just shy of saying, I'll just hook up with someone now and then and if we got chemistry maybe it becomes a relationship.

She was really hounding him on those who asks publicists to set them up, he said he didn't do that.

Op he could be gay for all I know but I think you are reaching.

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2017 2:08 PM

R19 Did they fuck? If not, the jury is still out.

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2017 2:09 PM

[Quote] He dated Ashley Simpson for a year and a half, but he was a kid when that happened. Many gays date girls when they're teenagers before realizing they're gay and coming out.

So basic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2017 2:13 PM

Not gay.

Linda Gray herself told me about catching him with women multiple times in his dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2017 2:15 PM

R23 Linda Gray is still around?

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2017 2:19 PM

[R23] Really? Did she investigate his genitals? What about his balls?

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2017 2:20 PM

I don't get the vibe from him at all.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2017 2:23 PM

Why do gay men want so badly for Henderson to be gay? There's nothing gay about this interview. He has been in a spotlight all his life. It just shows. Not cock-sucking show. IF he is gay, he is beyond anything any of you can get. Press on all you want, he isn't ay. I he is, so what?

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2017 2:30 PM

R27 And why does it matter to you so much if people think he's gay?

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2017 2:33 PM

I'm not saying a word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2017 2:34 PM

R29 Is that Mauricio?

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2017 2:37 PM

I thought Mauricio was into Las Trannies and the kid is gayer than pink ink.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2017 2:44 PM

R29 So pale.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2017 2:44 PM

R27 There's no desperation about wanting Henderson gay at all. He isn't that hot and he's getting old.

What does raise eyebrows is that Marc Cherry hired him for DH and he usually only hires gays that he gets to fool around with (Pyfrom, Metcalfe, Watkins etc.)

There was also lots of rumours about Henderson and Metcalfe fucking on the set of Dallas with beards on the side.

As for Linda Grey saying she caught him with multiple women, well she wouldn't be the first actress to lie about her cast mate being gay for his benefit.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2017 2:52 PM

There is nothing about that WW interview that would make me think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2017 2:54 PM

R33 Pyfrom was so cute back then. Whatever happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2017 2:57 PM

From R29 he would appear to be afflicted with a tragic case of tinynips, though the trail is nice.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2017 2:58 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2017 3:02 PM

That interview was painful. He didn't look comfortable at all. His body was slumped and hunched over and was fidgeting a lot. Notice how he gets up and rearranges himself when Wendy talks about his past relationships. He is clearly uncomfortable and I'm sure if he wasn't wearing so much fake tan you would have seen his face turn crimson.

Wendy really was trying to out him. The constant mentions of gay closeted actors (Clooney & Cruise) her shutting down the 'parody' pic and relentlessly mentioning how bearding works and how easy it happens in Hollywood with publicists.

Either the fraus on here are in serious denial, Josh's mum has been posting overtime or the gays need to fantasize over the faux straight guy but for the rest of us it was painfully obvious. He's gay darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2017 3:03 PM

Josh also has a very obvious nose job.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2017 3:04 PM

He's 36 already... the closet is getting musty.

And all lusty and crusty...but never busty.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2017 3:07 PM

R38 Yes! I noticed Wendy making constant closet references throughout the interview. And her slapping down his explanation of that photo was priceless!!

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2017 3:07 PM

R37 Wow, sad. Even Pyform is 31 this year. Time really flies.

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2017 3:15 PM

Doesn't really act flaming, but he did stutter like crazy when discussing Simpson and Hilton. That, and his mom is his number one fan, being single at 36, and "not having time" for a relationship suggests a closet case on our hands.

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2017 3:33 PM

I bet he dates in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2017 3:44 PM

I fell into depression watching that video.

I felt as though I was watching a clip marking the DECADENCE of Western civilisation.

The middle-aged man with dead eyes and thick make-up sitting on the left; the Gila Monster wearing a straw-coloured wig and trussed-up boobies on the right; a member of the audience with voodoo hand-movements at 4.53.

The Jihadists need to come over and put these examples of Western Capitalist Decadence out of their misery.

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2017 4:23 PM

R44 Why? It's not like anyone cares about Josh who? in the US.

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2017 4:35 PM

Or anywhere else in the world R46!

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2017 5:05 PM

Who is the tranny host?

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2017 5:08 PM

What is with these interviewers trying to out celebrities who they know are gay. They tried to do it to Shawn Mendes, too. Watch how awkward at 1:35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2017 5:10 PM

^ Yuck! A bottom-feeder and his bottom-eater.

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2017 5:19 PM

...........because at DL, ALL men, and boys, are gayer than a field of !lavender.

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2017 5:22 PM

Men and boys in show biz do tend towards the lavender.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2017 5:24 PM

R52 = Garrett Clayton

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2017 5:29 PM

Heeyyyyyy Girls. I'm always Pretty in Pink in a field of lavender.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2017 5:34 PM

R54 And we wish you weren't! ;D

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2017 5:35 PM

R38 = Queen of the Thishful Winking Ballroom

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2017 5:35 PM

R57 Old crone of the delusional Spinster Ball.

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2017 5:37 PM

Right, Cuntella.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2017 5:38 PM

Another thread ruined by a fat frau that needs a compass to locate her cunt through the fat rolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2017 5:41 PM

Mona, if he were gay, I'd admit it. But he just doesn't seem to crave cock.

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2017 5:43 PM

i like his hair in OP's picture of him

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2017 5:46 PM

Nice ass at R8.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2017 5:49 PM

Because you know him so well R60.

I honestly can't believe you can sit there and post that and completely ignore the body language. I guess I shouldn't expect anything more from someone that just managed to graduate high school.

I guess you'll only believe it if he paints I'm gay on his forehead Dolores.

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2017 5:52 PM

Hmmm. If only I'd cast him on Glee R62

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2017 5:55 PM

R64 Josh dodged that bullet.

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2017 6:05 PM

R63, why don't you apply your fine laser focus where it belongs, and can do some good: Sean Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2017 6:07 PM

I know he stars in a show on E! (lol) but outside of that he barely works. No movies, not even indies in years. WTF? And there was almost a three year gap between 'Dallas' and 'The Arrangement' when he didn't film anything new. Weird. Those shows are just so corny. Murphy should cast him in something. That would be a good caliber for Josh. Make him a guest on "American Horror Story" and let him show some ass ...

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2017 7:01 PM

Does he have any ass to show?

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2017 7:05 PM

R66 You really can't let this go can you. Take a chill pill stress out Sally, you're beginning to look pathetic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2017 7:22 PM

Why hasn't anyone asked if he is cut or uncut yet?

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2017 8:16 PM

R63 I love you

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2017 8:59 PM

I only had to watch three seconds of that video to figure out that he rides dick.

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2017 11:57 PM

I liked him on Dallas. I think heā€™s hot.

by Anonymousreply 73December 7, 2017 12:27 AM

Re: 21 No the didnā€™t . She was hooking up with a friend of his . I was shocked when she told me, as we both thought he was gay .

by Anonymousreply 74December 7, 2017 1:20 AM

He's vague about pronouns (anybody... someone...). But as soon as he mentioned Kaley Cuoco I raised my lavender card. She's a professional Hollywood beard.

by Anonymousreply 75December 7, 2017 1:41 AM

R74 and R75 Is it possible he's bisexual? I'm getting mixed signals here. On the one hand he's vague about his pronouns, but on the other apparently he has hooked up with women. I don't know what to think.

by Anonymousreply 76December 7, 2017 7:58 AM

[quote][R27] And why does it matter to you so much if people think he's gay?

First of all, ā€œPeopleā€ donā€™t think heā€™s gay. Only the same worn out queens on DL.

Secondly, we REALLY enjoy mocking people who perpetuate this tired, old stereotype of all good-looking men being ā€œin the closetā€ or bi based on NOTHING but desire and fantasy.

That about covers itā€¦.

by Anonymousreply 77December 7, 2017 9:38 AM

In any case, he seems awkward talking about his personal life. He starts picking at the couch nervously when those questions start. I'm not convinced though.

by Anonymousreply 78December 7, 2017 9:53 AM

[quote] ...........because at DL, ALL men, and boys, are gayer than a field of !lavender.

Only attractive and desirable boys. You bitches don't care about the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 79December 7, 2017 2:34 PM

Bet his hole tastes like ambrosia.

by Anonymousreply 80December 7, 2017 2:36 PM

OP is reading too much into it.

All talk shows try to find funny stories about the guests. Funny often comes from embarrassing.

All talk shows try to find embarassing pictures to present their guests with.

I got a fangirl worship vibe from Wendy as usual. She even howled for Josh.

by Anonymousreply 81December 7, 2017 4:33 PM

[quote]Bet his hole tastes like ammonia.

Fixed, R80.

by Anonymousreply 82December 7, 2017 4:40 PM

I didn't get a gay vibe. He was awkward and uncomfortable. But Wendy Williams would make the Pope uncomfortable. She is not a good host or interviewer. If he is gay and in the closet so be it. That is a move that Hollywood makes easy. He is also from Texas and Oklahoma- two Bible belt states where his mommy and family still live. Being out involves more than just the person who is gay. And he is attractive in an average way. You could find a man like him at any Walmart in Texas. You guys really need to get out more! But I liked his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 83December 7, 2017 5:07 PM

Josh in briefs, sadly the picture is over ten years old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 29, 2017 11:17 AM

Wendy needs to come out as a Tranny.

by Anonymousreply 85December 29, 2017 11:31 AM

He is a better looking slightly less fey Ryan Seacrest.

by Anonymousreply 86December 29, 2017 12:29 PM

Naw son, this dude ainā€™t gay. Ridiculous how people make up wild lies on others just to be messy. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 87December 29, 2017 1:38 PM

If r74 is too stupid to figure out how to link to previous posts, I deem him/her unreliable as a human.

by Anonymousreply 88December 29, 2017 2:21 PM

No one is as stupid as r88, who knew how to link to R21.

by Anonymousreply 89December 29, 2017 2:38 PM

Or is r88 just mean?

by Anonymousreply 90December 29, 2017 2:49 PM

I am pretty sure he got someone pregnant when he was younger. Maybe that was his experimentation phase or his manager suggested to do it to stop this kind of talk later on? But I am pretty sure he is a dad. I think the kids would be about 8 now. It was quite a while ago

by Anonymousreply 91December 29, 2017 2:55 PM

This Bro is not gay

by Anonymousreply 92December 29, 2017 3:18 PM

You're humorless, R89 (and yes, apparently not getting it. I wasn't trying to link to R21 and had no interest in that post. R74 was the issue. Thus my link to R74 to show the error. Get it?

Clearly being teased is too much for you. And if you're not R74, you have issues.

by Anonymousreply 93December 29, 2017 3:58 PM

Arrested for burglary!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 12, 2018 7:06 PM

Sounds like Josh may have a drug problem, R94.

What else could explain this?

by Anonymousreply 95December 12, 2018 7:50 PM

Wendy was NOT sweating Josh Henderson's sexuality in that clip.

EVERY talk show host finds embarrassing pics or moments to reveal about EVERY guest on his or her show because it's funny.

Henderson is a well-documented pussyhound with females like Kaley Cuoco and Ashley Greene.

STOP THE PROJECTION NOW. You're a fantasist and you're just fooling yourself.

by Anonymousreply 96December 12, 2018 8:09 PM

He was very hot in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 97December 12, 2018 8:10 PM

Soooo hot, this guy.

by Anonymousreply 98December 12, 2018 8:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!