Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#MeToo - How I confronted my father over his abuse

My daddy started fucking me when I was 8. He was a huge, built cattleman. 6'4" and weighing at least 275 pounds and built like a shit brickhouse. He forced his huge, unwashed, cheesy cock into me. No lube. Just spit, or gun oil if he had any. He would degrade and feminize me. He made me wear my sister's dresses and patent leather shoes. Often he would parade me around town in my sister's dress and raise the hem and show laughing passers-by my tiny cocklet. I was so degraded! I've never been so humiliated! He would make degrading gestures by putting his thumb and forefinger close together, leaving only a tiny space between them, and loudly demean me and say this was how small my puny clit was. He called me a f@g, a punk, a buttboy, and a queer. He made me dance degrading dances and sing humiliating songs for my uncles and grandpappy. These were heavyset, weather-beaten cowboys with handlebar mustaches, thick biceps and meaty thighs. They would laugh while I danced for them, jacking their huge cocks. I was forced to service their nasty, huge cocks. Then they would pack my rectum full of hot jizz.

I was pimped out and forced to dance in my sister's clothes for the depraved amusement of my daddy's huge, masc friends. I had to shake and gyrate my hips provocatively, and perform lap dances. When my puny cocklet became erect due to all the masc pheromones in the air of the barn, the cowboys would loudly degrade and humiliate me for being a punk and a queer. My daddy would join in and beat me severely with a bike chain for bringing shame on the family. Then they would line up to fuck me up the ass, and then piss in my gape. After I'd been given a piss enema, they forced me to evacuate my bowels on the public road. I had to do this squatting, like a girl and my father would loudly call out, "Look at my punk bitch 'son' he needs to squat to take a piss'. Truck drivers passing by would loudly honk their horns and some lewdly jacked their dicks in my direction.

I had continence issues. I once sharted at school and the principal sent me home. My daddy and uncles beat me, fucked my ass and forced me to wear a diaper to school. When the jocks discovered this during phys ed. they violently assaulted me and queerbashed me and then took turns inflicting throat rape on me. When I was 17 I ran away and drifted down to Boise where I hustled at truck stops. Finally, I met my husbear and we have been happily married ever since. I went down to the ran a few days ago because I was inspired by the MeToo campaign and confronted my daddy after thirty years away from home.

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2020 4:17 PM

This is a powerful story of courage and survival.

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2017 10:54 AM

OP has such courage for speaking out about the brutal and degrading treatment he suffered.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2017 10:56 AM

I ran away because when I came out to my daddy he beat me unconscious with a bike chain. Then he called my uncles and grandpappy. They gathered in the barn. They beat me severely. Then they took turns fucking me in the ass. They branded me with the word FAGGOT on both ass cheeks. They wanted to kill me, but I managed to run out in time and hitch ride to Boise. I let the trucker throat rape me in exchange for the trip. Those were grim days.

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2017 11:06 AM

After all that, you didn't exactly say how you confronted your father

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2017 11:08 AM

R4 I went up to his cabin and explained the damage the years of physical and sexual abuse had done. He just denied. He said I was a fag and he was giving me what I really wanted. That made me think. Sometimes I'm ambivalent about the whole experience.

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2017 11:14 AM

BILL TAYLOR stories are so much better than yours, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2017 11:24 AM

Shouldn't this go into a nifty-type site?

It doesn't fit DL.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2017 11:47 AM

R6 stop soul-raping me with your homophobic narratives

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2017 11:48 AM

BILL TAYLOR has heart and soul - and most importantly, wit.

This has fetishization of child rape.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2017 11:51 AM

Oh god not this troll again. How many times are you going to post this? It’s not a Christmas tradition.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2017 11:53 AM

You didn't become music director of the Met did you?

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2017 12:03 PM

"the cabin" ROFL!

As Daddie pounded your purty mouth, did you look for succor in the eyes of the moose head trophy on the wall, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2017 12:06 PM

R12 - yes my daddy has a hunting cabin out near Billings. He used to go there with one of his hunting and fishing buddies for a month or so every summer. Mama done told him not to go, but he smacked her upside the face with the telephone receiver when she tried to talk smart to him.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2017 1:44 PM

tl; dr

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2017 1:55 PM

Why is there so much cynicism on DL? OP's story has the ring of truth to it. I believe him.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2017 2:02 PM

The story would have double the impact if it posed only half the assertions. This 'dad" would not have, I hope, outside of Afghanistan gotten away with what is described here. It is hard to believe that a father could dress his son in a dress and just about announce to everyone that he is sodomizing him an not draw some attention. This seems to be a sick fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2017 2:13 PM

R16 these things happen in rural Murica.

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2017 11:50 PM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 18August 18, 2018 4:02 PM

I’m so happy this happened to you, OP

by Anonymousreply 19August 18, 2018 4:50 PM

DL is so callous.

by Anonymousreply 20August 19, 2018 3:11 AM

Ok, and then what, OP? You confronted your daddy, and what? Did hubby beat him up for you? Did he apologize? You make all these assertions and then you just trail off at the climax.

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2020 3:26 PM

What's your dad's number, OP?

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2020 3:37 PM

Did you start talking to yourself after the abuse?

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2020 3:47 PM

SO basically this troll wrote the OP fantasy and made the most comments

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2020 4:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!