Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Nathan Fillion

I recently watched the movie "Waitress" with Nathan Fillion. imdb doesn't list a spouse. What are my chances?

by Hubba Hubba reply 2312/07/2017

All the stories about how big of a douche he was to his co-star on Castle, Stana Katic, turned me against him.

I'm not a fan of hers, but the stories of the crap he pulled demonstrates how big of an jackass he is. I kind of laughed that he basically had her fired and his show got cancelled.

by Hubba Hubba reply 112/05/2017

He reminds me of Brendan Fraser, in that he was once incredibly hot and then inexplicably became fat.

Both had great bodies back in the day, nice senses of humor, and BDF.

by Hubba Hubba reply 212/05/2017

Stana Katie was a bitch from day one on Castle. She was rude and imperious to the crew. It’s no wonder Fillion had it with her finally. ABC should have dumped her after the first season and brought someone else in.

Dana Delaney did a guest shot as a cop and she and Fillion had incredible chemistry. Too bad she wasn’t the co-lead instead of Katic.

by Hubba Hubba reply 312/05/2017

Fun Fact: Fillion played the husband of Dana Delaney's character on "Desperate Housewives."

by Hubba Hubba reply 412/05/2017

He was so attractive when he was in shape.

by Hubba Hubba reply 512/05/2017

I got a big fat azz

by Hubba Hubba reply 612/05/2017

What I wouldn't give to be that stone

by Hubba Hubba reply 712/05/2017

Well, he ate too many Joey specials, if you ask me.

by Hubba Hubba reply 812/05/2017

Thats a gorgeous ass.

by Hubba Hubba reply 912/05/2017

He's dropped a lot of the weight since CASTLE.

I think he's simply dreamy!

Sigh.

by Hubba Hubba reply 1012/05/2017

[quote]Stana Katie was a bitch from day one on Castle. She was rude and imperious to the crew. It’s no wonder Fillion had it with her finally. ABC should have dumped her after the first season and brought someone else in.

That's not what all the gossip blogs seem to say back when we had a long-running discussion on the subject on DL.

Personally, I thought he was hot back in the days of Two Guys, a Girl, and a Pizza place when he played the titular Girl's boyfriend. Now that was a good show with Fillion, Ryan Reynolds, and Richard Ruccolo.

But, I digress. If there are contrary stories about which one of them was the ass, I'd be interested if you can point the way.

by Hubba Hubba reply 1112/07/2017

He has anger issues...when guesting on Craig Ferguson's late night show, he came on wearing a kilt. Someone asked him what was underneath and he replied, quite testily, "Your mother's lipstick!".

by Hubba Hubba reply 1212/07/2017

R11 I read Stana liked to shadow the directors and would want to try different takes of a scene whereas Nathan just wanted to get the job done.

by Hubba Hubba reply 1312/07/2017

I always thought that Nathan was an easygoing guy who is well-liked in Hollywood. But the Stana story also changed my opinion of him. Even if she was a bitch, it sounds like he wasn't much better.

by Hubba Hubba reply 1412/07/2017

My heart goes out to the supporting cast who were forced into unplanned unemployment because of Nathan and Stany's massive egos!

by Hubba Hubba reply 1512/07/2017

r12 He wore a kilt?! You wouldn't tease a boy, would you?

by Hubba Hubba reply 1612/07/2017

Lol r16, of course not!!! I remember the episode well. Maybe it's on YouTube!?!??

by Hubba Hubba reply 1712/07/2017

Unless you're a walking carbohydrate, OP, I don't think you have much of a chance.

by Hubba Hubba reply 1812/07/2017

Maybe OP is sweet enough to eat!

by Hubba Hubba reply 1912/07/2017

I've liked him since Buffy. He does look better on Modern Family than he did on Castle.

I really don't know the story behind Castle and staff conflicts R15 "planned umeployment"? If there is an industry where one should always being planning for unemployment it has to the entertainment industry. Also is it telling the way the show ended? Both lead characters killed? Maybe that is the producer's message that they were both assholes?

by Hubba Hubba reply 2012/07/2017

[Quote] I've liked him since Buffy.

He was good on Buffy.

[Quote] Also is it telling the way the show ended? Both lead characters killed? Maybe that is the producer's message that they were both assholes?

Is that seriously how the show ended? How did they die?

by Hubba Hubba reply 2112/07/2017

I'm Team Nathan on the Nathan vs Stana battle. He's been praised as the nicest guy on many other sets, and she was being a deceitful cunt and stirring shit up, which seems to be a thing for her.

by Hubba Hubba reply 2212/07/2017

Is she a lesbian?

by Hubba Hubba reply 2312/07/2017
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!