Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL "Flames From Space" Gays: Were you super femme from early childhood or did you become much more femme after coming out?

????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2018 4:25 AM

No, never femme, didn't have to be, saw no reason to be. Still don't. OP, do you flame to strive for attention?

by Anonymousreply 1December 4, 2017 10:52 PM

80% of DLers are super-femme R1.

I don't know many guys like that IRL so I'm curious.

But fuck if their existence doesn't seem to bother the fuck out of you.

Sounds like you believe they all woke up one day and decided to sound like Liberace because getting the shit kicked out of them in middle school would be fun AF.

by Anonymousreply 2December 4, 2017 10:54 PM

Why does Eric Stonestreet flame so? Straight? In 25 years name one woman he has been linked with. His acting of Cam makes Mitchell look like a tractor,

by Anonymousreply 3December 4, 2017 10:59 PM

According to Stonestreet he channels his midwestern mother to play the character.

I'm actually way more curious why he doesn't try to lose weight. Given what he's made from that show, he could have a team of trainers and chefs on staff to slim him down.

by Anonymousreply 4December 4, 2017 11:01 PM
by Anonymousreply 5December 4, 2017 11:06 PM

I actually try to make a point to be 'out' (my own 'coming out' was actually very painful and hurtful). But I've had co-workers who I've worked with for years who were surprised to learn that I'm gay (please, no, that's not a humblebrag). To be honest, I think I'm pretty obviously gay, but I don't seem to be to the general public. And, again, please, don't take this as homophobic (I'm not) but I wear pretty traditional clothing (mainly LL Bean) and I have a bass voice.

by Anonymousreply 6December 4, 2017 11:50 PM

I hate super flaming guys

by Anonymousreply 7December 5, 2017 2:38 AM
by Anonymousreply 8April 19, 2018 9:08 PM

I was femme, but in an introverted way

by Anonymousreply 9April 19, 2018 9:10 PM

I was pretty much born with a tiara.

by Anonymousreply 10April 19, 2018 9:16 PM

Little boys. 6-12 flame hardest. It is known

by Anonymousreply 11April 19, 2018 9:31 PM

Super-femme.

by Anonymousreply 12April 19, 2018 9:59 PM

R11 that's probably because they enter middle school at around 11 or twelve and get picked on mercilessly if they flame, so many hide their light under a bushel. My light flamed so bright it burned up the bushel.

by Anonymousreply 13April 20, 2018 10:41 AM

r7 = NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 14April 20, 2018 10:54 AM

Nice extended metaphor Elle

by Anonymousreply 15June 10, 2018 3:30 AM

All gay men came out of their mother's vagina and said, "I'm never going there again."

by Anonymousreply 16June 10, 2018 4:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!