Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Separates from Husband Larry After 28 Years of Marriage

Long Island Medium Theresa Caputo Separates from Husband Larry After 28 Years of Marriage

Stephanie Petit December 03, 2017 01:08 PM

Theresa Caputo and her husband Larry Caputo have split.

In a joint statement to PEOPLE, the Long Island Medium stars said, “After 28 years of marriage, we have decided to legally separate. We will always love each other and our two wonderful children. We are united in supporting each other and our family. Please respect our privacy during this time.”

The couple shares two adult children: Larry Jr., and Victoria.

In a recent episode of Long Island Medium, the 51-year-old reality star revealed that her marriage was going through a rough patch.

“Since the last season of Long Island Medium and through a period of time, Larry and I’s relationship has changed,” she explained to a close friend over dinner in a clip shared by E! News. “We’ve been there for each other, you know, through thick and thin, you know, good times, and right now are not such great times.”

Theresa continued, “I don’t understand it. I lay in bed, and I say to myself, ‘How did this happen? How did I get here?’ ”

The medium got emotional as she explained what she called a “strain” on their marriage.

“I sometimes interpret it as growing apart. I’ve changed and he has changed. We’re both not happy and, you know, it’s hard to try to work through that,” she told the camera. “It’s not easy for me to sit here and to talk about this, to talk about my feelings, to talk about how my marriage is, but you know, things do change.”

Larry stood by Theresa as she figured out her ability to communicate with the dead, which gave her horrible anxiety attacks early on, she previously revealed.

And while Larry has admitted he thought there might have been “something off about” Theresa, he didn’t give up on the romance.

“I just cared for her enough that I wasn’t going to let that affect us,” he told PEOPLE earlier this year. “I wasn’t going to break up with her because she has this issue. I felt like I was her anchor in those moments. It was a pattern and it wouldn’t last long, I knew that, so it just a matter of getting through whatever amount of time it took her to go through that anxiety attack.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2018 3:12 PM

They certainly live up to their name now.

by Anonymousreply 1December 3, 2017 7:46 PM

Didn't she see this coming?

by Anonymousreply 2December 3, 2017 7:48 PM

Larry is daddy af. Wonder if he cheated.

by Anonymousreply 3December 3, 2017 7:48 PM

He's too hot for her.

by Anonymousreply 4December 3, 2017 7:51 PM

That hair on his cleft probably was too scratchy. Why do men grow such absurd facial hair? Just shave>is it too much to ask?

by Anonymousreply 5December 3, 2017 7:53 PM

R2, so clever! MARY!

by Anonymousreply 6December 3, 2017 7:53 PM

She's turned lesbian, and he's going trans?

by Anonymousreply 7December 3, 2017 8:02 PM

You don't turn gay, R7, either you are gay or you're not.

by Anonymousreply 8December 3, 2017 8:05 PM

what happened to them? or in a long term relationship? what are they gonna do now? she's gonna date younger men? she's gonna end up old and alone.

by Anonymousreply 9December 3, 2017 8:26 PM

That helmet haired skank needs to be in jail for being a massive con artist.

by Anonymousreply 10December 3, 2017 8:32 PM

[quote] Larry stood by Theresa as she figured out a way to exploit her fake communication with the dead and turn it into a lucrative income scamming gullible morons. Being called out for being the fraud she is gave her horrible anxiety attacks early on, she previously revealed.

There, fixed that.

by Anonymousreply 11December 3, 2017 8:35 PM

Larry Jr can move into my house if he’s homeless.

by Anonymousreply 12December 3, 2017 9:26 PM

[quote]“Since the last season of Long Island Medium and through a period of time, Larry and I’s relationship has changed,”

Sweet Jesus! Larry couldn't take that shitty grammar another DAY!

by Anonymousreply 13December 3, 2017 9:29 PM

Theresa became a joke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 3, 2017 9:34 PM

More spoofs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15December 3, 2017 9:34 PM

Let's face it, straight men just cannot handle their wives making more money than them. That was the "strain" on the marriage. Once they know you don't need them anymore they are out the door.

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2017 9:40 PM

"You're Afraid?!? I'm Afraid!!! - I Talk To The Dead!"

- To Cooper's Audience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2017 9:40 PM

She saw the Bulldog death. Amazing Psychic Powers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2017 9:41 PM

Theresa LaPuta got what she deserved for being a grief vampire for the last few decades. Where's that "So-and-So's Collapse Is Complete" idiot when you need them? Also, let's hope that that twink who does the same shit she did gets called out too.

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2017 9:42 PM

After taking Italian lessons, Theresa still says ca-PEWT-o. Her zeal for fame ruined their marriage. Larry was put on the back burner and he's tired of being scorched.

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2017 9:43 PM

Great Parody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2017 9:45 PM

r19 do you mean the guy who visits Hollywood celebs at their homes? Can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2017 9:45 PM

Tyler Henry "Hollywood Medium" read Matt Lauer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2017 9:48 PM

r9 she'll never be alone

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2017 9:53 PM

Tyler is the real shit!

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2017 10:37 PM

Bump, bump, bump down the funny stairs.

by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2017 11:46 PM

R5, I know right? It looks way stupid

by Anonymousreply 27December 4, 2017 12:09 AM

He'll probably get alimony since he stopped working years ago.

by Anonymousreply 28December 4, 2017 1:22 AM

It's all a TV act.

by Anonymousreply 29December 7, 2017 2:39 PM

[quote] Larry and I’s relationship has changed,

I and Velma ain't dumb!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30December 7, 2017 2:51 PM

I knew about 200,000 people named Caputo on LI growing up and they all pronounced it Ka-PYOO-toe.

And Coppola was always pronounce Ka-POLE-ah, not KAH-poe-lah.

by Anonymousreply 31December 7, 2017 3:00 PM

Do YOU tawk wida Looongiland accent, R31?

by Anonymousreply 32December 7, 2017 3:06 PM

That's not how people on Lawn Guyland say Ronkonkoma.

It's not "Rawn-kawn-coma"

It's Ron-KON-cummah

by Anonymousreply 33December 7, 2017 3:11 PM

I will be happy to comfort Larry Joonyah

by Anonymousreply 34December 7, 2017 3:12 PM

And there aren't any palm trees lining the streets of LI...at least, not real ones.

by Anonymousreply 35December 7, 2017 3:12 PM

The Ekkkcent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36December 7, 2017 5:38 PM

Why are Italians always so low IQ and tacky? You never hear about them being smart or employed

by Anonymousreply 37December 7, 2017 5:41 PM

It’s pretty obvious that her ex is gay and moved to California to come out. He lives at the gym now, taking selfies of his abs, he looks like he has HIV (facial wasting), and he says he is “with someone” now but uses no pronouns.

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2018 4:57 PM

And like all men in his particular situation, he only moves on to someone who is a younger version of what he just left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2018 5:56 PM

THERESA, KILL HIM, YOU CAN STILL BE FRIENDS.

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2018 6:17 PM

I'm sure she saw this coming.

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2018 8:02 PM

I'd suck him off.

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2018 8:33 PM

Theresa LaPuta

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2018 9:45 PM

"Spirit" told her to do so I'll bet!

by Anonymousreply 44October 9, 2018 9:52 PM

[quote]facial wasting)

You're an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 45October 9, 2018 9:56 PM

Whaddaboiut Larry Joonyah?

by Anonymousreply 46October 12, 2018 1:15 PM

Husband is hot daddy material. Straight guys in their fifties can be so sexy.

by Anonymousreply 47October 12, 2018 1:31 PM

Well, as a medium her schtick was rarely done well.

by Anonymousreply 48October 12, 2018 2:03 PM

'I may be a medium...but at Chico's I'm a laawge'

by Anonymousreply 49October 12, 2018 2:04 PM

Can she really talk to the dead?

by Anonymousreply 50October 12, 2018 3:05 PM

He looks desperate AF in r39's pic. This guy is what 65? Trying to look 20s/30s?

by Anonymousreply 51October 12, 2018 3:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!