Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New Book by former Trump Campaign Manager

“ ‘Get the machine!’ ” Trump would yell, according to the book. “And Hope (Hicks) would take out the steamer and start steaming Mr. Trump’s suit, while he was wearing it! She’d steam the jacket first and then sit in a chair in front of him and steam his pants.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 18, 2018 5:43 PM

This part, "and steam his pants, " has me thinking of cheesy ass funk coming from his pants. Thanks op, my year is now ruined . Sad!

by Anonymousreply 1December 2, 2017 9:03 PM

Ewww Hope Hicks!

by Anonymousreply 2December 2, 2017 9:05 PM

"Thanks for the steam, Babe!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 2, 2017 9:15 PM

Is "steaming his pants" a new euphemism for blowjob?

by Anonymousreply 4December 2, 2017 9:16 PM

Well, you know the most wrinkled part of a man's pants. Yep, down there, Hope.

by Anonymousreply 5December 2, 2017 9:17 PM

enough, cunt

by Anonymousreply 6December 2, 2017 9:20 PM

Steam me, on your knees. Get out the creases. Down there. More. That's good. It still needs work. Yes, better."

by Anonymousreply 7December 2, 2017 9:25 PM

How degrading for Hope Hicks!

How long until she joins the #MeToo storm?

by Anonymousreply 8December 2, 2017 9:26 PM

R1 I recently had a hookup with someone who had cheesy ass funk. I just left. We didn't even do anything. I was disgusted by the smell. To bad because he was good looking too.

It's real people.

by Anonymousreply 9December 2, 2017 9:27 PM

I hope Manafort believes that revenge is a dessert best served cold.

by Anonymousreply 10December 2, 2017 9:40 PM

Was Trump always prone to fits of explosive rage like this? This sort of reactive rage when denied or inexplicable aggression are sign of early dementia. My mother had always had anger problems her whole life, but they became out of this world explosions when her Alzheimer's set in. It was only until she became more enfeebled that it started to diminsh

Trump screams at his top aides, who are subjected to expletive-filled tirades in which they get their “face ripped off.”

“His wrath is never intended as any personal offense, but sometimes it can be hard not to take it that way. The mode that he switches into when things aren’t going his way can feel like an all-out assault; it’d break most hardened men and women into little pieces.”

by Anonymousreply 11December 2, 2017 10:28 PM

Lewandowski may think this is "a largely admiring portrait of his former boss," but it's not going be be perceived that way. The few excerpts from the book described an incredibly dysfunctional candidate, campaign, and staffers. It's all one big mindfuck that is continuing in the WH. I can't imagine this book is going to be taken as intended (besides the Manafort takedown)

by Anonymousreply 12December 2, 2017 10:39 PM

[quote]Let me tell you something. I’m a pro at life. I’ve been around a time or two. [bold]I know guys like you, with your hair and skin . . .”[/bold]

Niiice, Donald. Betcha you think it was a sign of your gentility you refrained from verbalizing the dago/wop/Guinea expletives you no doubt thought.

by Anonymousreply 13December 2, 2017 10:43 PM

Just want to throw this in: I vomit a little in my mouth when I think what Trump must look like naked.

by Anonymousreply 14December 2, 2017 10:49 PM

Is the steamer story the highlight of the book? It’s probably 300 pages of Trump glorification. What’s the book called, “Mein Dampf”?

by Anonymousreply 15December 2, 2017 10:55 PM

“Did you say I shouldn’t be on TV on Sunday? I’ll go on TV anytime I goddam fucking want and you won’t say another fucking word about me!” Trump yelled at Manafort, according to Lewandowski. “Tone it down? I wanna turn it up! . . . You’re a political pro? Let me tell you something. I’m a pro at life. I’ve been around a time or two. I know guys like you, with your hair and skin . . .”

Lewandowski called it “one of the greatest takedowns in the history of the world.”

by Anonymousreply 16December 3, 2017 12:59 AM

[QUOTE]Trump’s fast-food diet is a theme. “On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke,” the authors write.

[QUOTE]The plane’s cupboards were stacked with Vienna Fingers, potato chips, pretzels and many packages of Oreos because Trump, a renowned germaphobe, would not eat from a previously opened package.

How the fuck does a 70 year old man eat like this while remaining so healthy and energetic? Just another way that Trump defies all logic.

by Anonymousreply 17December 3, 2017 1:23 AM

And the only exercise he gets is on the golf course. It’s incredible.

by Anonymousreply 18December 3, 2017 1:27 AM

He will keel over and die from a heart attack soon..

by Anonymousreply 19December 3, 2017 1:29 AM

Hate him all you want....how does he have the stamina ...with the stress eating and fast food binges

by Anonymousreply 20December 3, 2017 1:30 AM

He should be dead already and yet he has more energy than me, who’s young enough to be his grandson. It just doesn’t make any sense. Does he even have high blood pressure?

by Anonymousreply 21December 3, 2017 1:32 AM

Pills to stay energized maybe.

by Anonymousreply 22December 3, 2017 1:33 AM

Who's the woman in a white muumuu lounging on the couch in Trump Tower? Does she have something on Manafort? And does she frequent Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 23December 3, 2017 1:33 AM

And yeah he’s overweight but he’s not grossly obese like Chris Christie or anything. His body isn’t that bad for a man his age. How is this possible?

by Anonymousreply 24December 3, 2017 1:33 AM

Cocaine gives you lots of energy.

by Anonymousreply 25December 3, 2017 1:40 AM

[quote] His body isn’t that bad for a man his age.

Boy, do you have low standards.

[quote] How is this possible?

Since you are so interested in Trump's jelloey body, why don't you offer to rim his ass and then get back to us?

by Anonymousreply 26December 3, 2017 1:42 AM

R26 could you show us what your body looked like back when you were 70 for comparison?

by Anonymousreply 27December 3, 2017 1:46 AM

I bet it's high doses of that synthetic dopamine.

Ever read the book Awakening or seen the movie?

by Anonymousreply 28December 3, 2017 1:47 AM

A dangerous, malignant narcissist and his enabling flying monkeys. Fuck the GOP and everyone who put him into a position to walk off with the nomination.

by Anonymousreply 29December 3, 2017 1:50 AM

What is this synthetic dopamine, R28, and how do I get some? Is it like Wellbutrin?

by Anonymousreply 30December 3, 2017 1:53 AM

I wouldn't put any money in Lewandowski's pockets but this doesn't seem like an exciting book. The big reveal is Trump's temper tantrums and his steady diet of Mcdonald's quarter pounders, KFC and Oreos. This is the kind of stuff in your average NYTimes profile of any day in a Trump week where he's not golfing.

I do wonder about Hope Hicks though. She's an attractive woman and Trump's a notorious pussy grabber. Is she in line to be the melania replacement.

by Anonymousreply 31December 3, 2017 1:54 AM

The encounter occurred at Manafort’s apartment in Trump Tower, where, the co-authors write, an unnamed woman in a white muumuu “lounged” on the couch.

I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BITCH IN THE WHITE MUUMUU!!!

by Anonymousreply 32December 3, 2017 1:55 AM

r14 for you

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33December 3, 2017 1:56 AM

R31, after reading OP’s article there’s really no point in reading the book. It’s almost as if the author purposely wanted to render it moot by giving us all the good parts.

by Anonymousreply 34December 3, 2017 1:58 AM

Gee, thanks r33.....I just re-tasted lunch.......

by Anonymousreply 35December 3, 2017 2:00 AM

Cocaine...it's a helluva drug.

by Anonymousreply 36December 3, 2017 2:00 AM

With your hair and skin? WTF does that even mean & why is this the greatest takedown of all time.

by Anonymousreply 37December 3, 2017 2:00 AM

Fank you for fixing my parents r33.

Now I know he can't hurt Mommy too much.

by Anonymousreply 38December 3, 2017 2:06 AM

Trump has so much stamina that he had to be golf carted 700 yards when the rest of the G7 summit leaders walked the distance for a photo op in Siciliy. He was so out of shape he couldn't out do Teresa May who bravely made it. Maybe he was afraid of conversing with them as he huffed and puffed. That would look even worse

Didn't he also have to be driven short distances in Saudi Ariabia while the rest of the delegation walked?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39December 3, 2017 2:16 AM

Absolutely, R25 and R36. If It's not Cocaine It's RX amphetamines like Adderal or Vyvanse at high doses- there's a reason he's tweeting at 3 in the morning- he Can't sleep.

by Anonymousreply 40December 3, 2017 2:17 AM

Yeah but he’s up early every morning, R40. It’s not like he’s sleeping in. And wouldn’t he have crashed by now? A 70 year old body shouldn’t be able to tolerate drug abuse like that for long.

by Anonymousreply 41December 3, 2017 2:20 AM

"I recently had a hookup with someone who had cheesy ass funk. I just left."

I bet you logged-onto Scruff, Grindr, Manhunt and Adam4Adam before you hit the street.

by Anonymousreply 42December 3, 2017 2:24 AM

In reality we don't know how much down time he has, they say he has the TV on all the time but my grandparents used to use the TV to sleep with so he could be sleeping much more than we think. Also when he "golfs", he isn't walking anywhere, they drive him up and he takes a few swings, then they place the ball where he wants.

by Anonymousreply 43December 3, 2017 2:26 AM

Oh, I'm not saying he's going to be able to sustain this for long- but a few years- enough for one term? There's plenty a rock and roller who've done far worse for far longer and the prescription list of your average senior citizen in America in their final years, might shock you in terms of how much the human body can sustain for a given time.

by Anonymousreply 44December 3, 2017 2:28 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 3, 2017 2:30 AM

[quote]Trump’s fast-food diet is a theme. “On Trump Force One there were four major food groups: McDonald’s, Kentucky Fried Chicken, pizza and Diet Coke,” the authors write.

[quote]The plane’s cupboards were stacked with Vienna Fingers, potato chips, pretzels and many packages of Oreos because Trump, a renowned germaphobe, would not eat from a previously opened package.

Reminds me of a quote from the pilot episode of NCIS, where Abby examines Air Force One's menus and says "The Secret Service ought to throw themselves in front of the President's diet."

by Anonymousreply 46December 3, 2017 2:44 AM

I read somewhere that he takes the diet drug phentermine. If you're gonna be a speed freak, though, seems like you might as well do the good stuff—Adderall, Dexedrine, Desoxyn, etc.

by Anonymousreply 47December 3, 2017 2:57 AM

R47 "Can cause rapid or irregular heartbeat, delirium, panic, psychosis, and heart failure....Or he could, once again, be popping amphetamine-adjacent diet pills."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2017 1:05 PM

Interesting find, R48.

Some people say you can eat all the crap you want but it’s the calories that count. If Trump is popping pills then maybe he doesn’t eat that MUCH junk food, despite it still being junk, so it ends up balancing out for him. Maybe he can eat four or five Oreos and be done, as opposed to me who ends up swallowing a whole row of them. Maybe he binges on McDonalds but that’s his only meal of the day, so it’s only like 1,500 calories.

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2017 1:21 PM

Two decades ago, Donald Trump wasn’t a fascist lightning rod, hick idol, reality star, or political entity. He was just a high-profile rich schmuck and evergreen victim of Spy magazine, which used him as a peg for a February 1992 feature on Dr. Joseph Greenberg, whom they alleged was prescribing powerful stimulants to anyone with a checkbook. Stimulants, Spy’s John Connolly speculated, that might explain how Donald Trump maintains his infinite, inexhaustible arrogance:

Have you ever wondered why Donald Trump has acted so erratically at times, full of manic energy, paranoid, garrulous? Well, he was a patient of Dr. Greenberg’s from 1982 to 1985…Dr. Greenberg diagnosed both of the Trump brothers as suffering from a “metabolic imbalance.”

According to Spy, Dr. Greenberg believed the cure for “metabolic imbalance” (not an actual medical disorder) was Tenuate Dospan, a diet drug similar to dexedrine with known side effects that include “confusions” and “hallucinations,” according to the NIH. It also gives you an amphetamine-like buzz. This is all probably why it’s only supposed to be prescribed on a short-term basis, as opposed to the multiple-monthlong regimens Dr. Greenberg allegedly dosed out, according to Spy:

Dr. Greenberg’s program included no set caloric limit, and Tenuate was prescribed or five months. The long-term use of Tenuate can, according to the medical literature, lead to psychosis—delusions of grandeur, say, like the belief that by simply putting your name on real estate properties, you will double their value.

(MD's records at the link)

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2017 7:54 PM

Anyone who attaches themselves to Trump deserves whatever they get - steaming skid marks out of his pants, being left behind at McDonalds because your order takes too long or being made to kill insects. This made the laugh at the abuse he gives those around him. No wonder Melonoma wanted to stay in NYC

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2017 8:39 PM

Tenuate (diethylpropion) is a molecule or two away from Wellbutrin (bupropion).

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2017 9:02 PM

R49, his standard order from McDonald’s as quoted in the Post article comes to 2,656 calories and that’s assuming he was watching his waist and got the MEDIUM sized triple-thick chocolate shake. He’s got to be on something if he resists exercise as he has said in the past.

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2017 9:09 PM

Laxatives and an adult diaper.

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2017 9:16 PM

HE must have horrible body odor is horribly constipated

by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2017 9:26 PM

the cabinets-full of cookies/snacks is routine in offices; they have 4-6 cookies or 10-11 chips in each package. I work at a small college and the senior executives' suite is stocked with an assortment.

by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2017 9:38 PM

I don’t understand how people can say that Trump has a “good” body for his age. He looks like shit. Lumpy and fat, and when his skin is not spray painted like Madeline Ashton’s, he looks like a rotting corpse.

If your diet is shit, it will show. And it does show in his case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2017 9:49 PM

Another picture of Trump before he had his hair and makeup done. That’s not a healthy looking man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 3, 2017 10:00 PM

I am about the same age as tRump. I do not understand how he can abuse his body that way.

If I had his waist line, I would be dead of a heart attack or stroke.

Wish I could eat Oreos on a whim.

by Anonymousreply 59December 3, 2017 10:02 PM

I feel terrible saying this, but I kind of think Corey is hot. I would totally have some kind of sex with him. Not sure which kind.

by Anonymousreply 60December 3, 2017 10:04 PM

I wonder if Trump had Hicks repeatedly steam his pants to get under Lewandowski's skin. Reportedly, it was he and Hicks who had an affair, not Hicks and Trump, while wifey and kids were back in Missouri.

by Anonymousreply 61December 3, 2017 10:13 PM

I wanna watch Cory and Hope sex tape!

by Anonymousreply 62December 3, 2017 10:18 PM

He has a really woo-woo notion that exercise is bad for you—he thinks it saps you of your vital life essence or somesuch ...

by Anonymousreply 63December 3, 2017 10:24 PM

I never knew Drumpf was a germophobe. I also love how my tablet autocorrects to Drumpf.

by Anonymousreply 64December 3, 2017 10:24 PM

R57

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 3, 2017 10:40 PM

HE must have horrible body odor is horribly constipated

I was thinking that too - no wonder he's so angry; he desperately needs to take a shit!

by Anonymousreply 66December 3, 2017 11:17 PM

Trump’s campaign story, as told today, should have been the clownish tale of how his campaign crashed and burned.

But just enough raging narcissists decided that it was more important to vote for unelectable unicorns in order to demonstrate their outrage that Saint Bernie (coughcough wife under investigation coughcough) didn’t get the nomination. As a result Trump just squeeked in, despite getting three million fewer votes.

So this story that we should all get a good laugh at today is instead the cause for hair pulling as Trump signs a massive tax giveaway to the rich, destroys decades of American diplomacy, guts the protections that the administrative agencies are supposed to provide the population, and ruins the lives of millions of immigrant families.

I hope the little temper tantrum was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 67December 3, 2017 11:36 PM

We all know Melania is just waiting it out till Trump dies. When does Hope Hicks take Trump down?

by Anonymousreply 68December 4, 2017 12:21 AM

[quote]was thinking that too - no wonder he's so angry; he desperately needs to take a shit!

Well he shits all over the country every minute of the day, but only in a metaphorical way I guess. He's probably sitting on the toilet all night waiting for gravity to work and tweeting to pass the time.

by Anonymousreply 69December 4, 2017 12:27 AM

R9, that’s fucking DISGUSTING., especially if he was the bottom.

I went out on few dates with a guy who was beautiful. Like a young Jim Morrison, pre drug and alcohol bloat.

We got to his place and started fooling around. When I made me way down to his very large cock in order to blow him, I nearly gagged. It was the first and only time I have encountered someone with a smelly cock.

I told him that I suddenly felt like I was about to have diarrhea and left immediately.

by Anonymousreply 70December 4, 2017 1:38 AM

R17, he’s not healthy. He’s existing on fast food, Adderall, benzos, pain pills, statins, & borrowed time.

by Anonymousreply 71December 4, 2017 1:45 AM

Too much borrowed time.

by Anonymousreply 72December 4, 2017 1:46 AM

Trump has the perfect diet for prison - Cookies, cakes, fried chicken, etc. He should be very happy at Leavenworth.

by Anonymousreply 73December 4, 2017 1:51 AM

R32, the woman is Manafort’s long time mistress. I can’t remember her name right now, but I do know that she was living in Manafort’s apartment in NYC for years and that he has been living with her for quite a while. His marriage has been over forever, and his wife has known about her for a long time and doesn’t give a fuck, since she hates him.

by Anonymousreply 74December 4, 2017 1:54 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 4, 2017 2:14 AM

I didn't think that the poster up thread said that Trump had a good body for a seventy year old. He did say that he isn't as grotesquely obese as Christie. Part of that is that he is tall, and Christie is short. If Trump were 5'9 or less, he would really look dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 76December 4, 2017 2:17 AM

i can't remember where I read it but Trump had secret service go out and get him mcdonalds because the white house chef couldn't get the burger right LOL!

by Anonymousreply 77December 4, 2017 2:37 AM

Are we sure Hope Hicks isn't trans?

by Anonymousreply 78December 4, 2017 6:59 AM

Yeah, I'm pretty sure she isn't trans. I'm not sure why this was a question.

by Anonymousreply 79December 4, 2017 7:03 AM

[quote]His marriage has been over forever, and his wife has known about her for a long time and doesn’t give a fuck, since she hates him.

If you are to believe Manafort's daughter's texts, her mother, Manafort's wife, was under constant threat not to reveal information than could incriminate him nor could she ask for a divorce as the financial documents during discovery would be so incriminatory for him. The texts make it sound as though the wife feared for her life. Based on what we know about him, how far-fetched is that?

Our thread about it linked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 4, 2017 8:11 AM

I find this Lewandowski guy sexually attractive in an uptight, repressed, panty wearing kind of a way......

by Anonymousreply 81December 4, 2017 8:32 AM

R76, he DOES look dreadful. He doesn’t exercise and eats like shit. He’s fat and his skin is in horrible shape from inflammation due to his poor diet, prescription pills, and the spray tanning doesn’t cover that up.

His hair is dreadful too.

Once you hit 35 and up, you must exercise vigorously and regularly in order to maintain physical health and remain thin or muscular. You have to stop completely with the bad food, and no prolonged sun exposure if you want to keep your skin’s elasticity. Plenty of water, sound sleep, etc.

Out of all of these things, eating no sugar, and processed foods, while working out are the two most important things. If you do those two things religiously, you will not experience old age as an unhealthy, overweight senior. Barring disease or trauma, you remain as agile as you were in your 30s.

Every now and then I will come across someone who is obviously in their 70s, but they move and get around like a person in their 30s. They move like that because they decided to maintain their healthy habits. No one gets a pass on this. Either make the necessary adjustments and put in the work, or succumb to inflammation and disease.

Trump is operating on pharmaceutical maintenance. If he were to stop his pills, not only would he collapse, but he would gain even more weight.

His kidneys and his heart must be shot. And there’s no way his brain is operating normally. Too much inflammation and family history of dementia.

by Anonymousreply 82December 4, 2017 11:43 AM

I'm betting that Corey Lewandowski is one hot fuck.

by Anonymousreply 83December 4, 2017 12:02 PM

[quote]Yeah, I'm pretty sure she isn't trans. I'm not sure why this was a question.

Are you serious? You're clearly not from around these parts, frau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 4, 2017 7:10 PM

Not R84, but I have noticed that Hope looks very muscular in some pictures in a very masculine way.

Then I saw a picture of her mother who looks like someone who undereats and overexercises. Hope takes after her mother, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85December 4, 2017 7:34 PM

Hope’s physique that i was referring to is easier to see in this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 4, 2017 7:35 PM

Who is this Hope Hicks whore anyway? Who’s she working for? Wouldn’t be surprised if she has direct ties to Putin. Nothing would surprise me with this fucking amateur hour crowd.

by Anonymousreply 87December 4, 2017 7:39 PM

Look at this whore. God I wish I was her, I’d be fucking so many hot muscular straight guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 4, 2017 7:43 PM

Really, R88? She looks pretty rough and old for a 28 year old woman.

I don’t find her attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 89December 4, 2017 7:46 PM

Hicks initially worked for Ivanka. Now after a career that could not be any shorter, she's working at the WH and making the top salary of $189K, just like Omaroasa. Even she was surprised Trump picked her for the campaign (described in OP article)

[quote]Hicks began working for public relations firm Hiltzik Strategies in 2012, after meeting the firm's founder at an NFL Super Bowl event, working for among others its client Ivanka Trump, Donald Trump's daughter, on her fashion line, and then on other Trump ventures.[14][1]

[quote]In August 2014 she joined The Trump Organization full-time.[9] Hicks worked for Ivanka Trump inside Trump Tower, helping expand her fashion label (the Ivanka Trump Collection) and modeling for her online store.[21] In October 2014 she began working directly for Donald Trump.[22]

by Anonymousreply 90December 4, 2017 7:48 PM

[quote] He should be dead already and yet he has more energy than me, who’s young enough to be his grandson. I

He has untreated ADHD

by Anonymousreply 91December 4, 2017 7:52 PM

Thanks for the pleasant thought r19

by Anonymousreply 92December 4, 2017 7:55 PM

[quote] Trump has so much stamina that he had to be golf carted 700 yards when the rest of the G7 summit leaders walked the distance for a photo op in Siciliy.

He did that to show he is "more specialer" than all the rest of them. Those Euros can walk and talk together because they are all equally unimportant while he, Donald Trump, is on top of Mt Olympus. He does not deign to play with lesser mortals.

by Anonymousreply 93December 4, 2017 8:02 PM

Re R84's pic

Ffs, this bird looks like she's been using Homer Simpson's make up gun.

by Anonymousreply 94December 4, 2017 8:10 PM

[QUOTE]She looks pretty rough and old for a 28 year old woman.

[QUOTE]Ffs, this bird looks like she's been using Homer Simpson's make up gun.

I said I’m envious of her access to straight muscle dick. Fraus don’t need to be that attractive. And the fitness guys will love the fact that she works out a lot. She’s probably got a lineup of hung muscled Secret Service agents and Marine sentry guards fucking her like this every night.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 4, 2017 8:17 PM

Hope Hicks? That's a MAN , baby!

by Anonymousreply 96December 4, 2017 8:32 PM

[quote]I find this Lewandowski guy sexually attractive in an uptight, repressed, panty wearing kind of a way.

As has been speculated here before, Corey looks like he would cry after he cums.

by Anonymousreply 97December 4, 2017 10:12 PM

The problem with Hicks and too many of the millennial frauen nowadays, is that they style their make up like actual drag queens. They contour and highlight and over draw their lips, pencil in and darken their brows, and wear gobs of eye makeup with false eyelashes. They all look like they’re about to audition for RuPaul’s Drag Race. Those makeup techniques, while used by drag queens, were never used previously for women, and if they were used in fashion shoots, they were used very lightly. It makes even the prettiest of women look very masculine, due to its origins. It also makes women look much older than their true age.

Take a look at the young frauen on instagram. They look god awful and even worse, they all look exactly the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98December 5, 2017 1:23 AM

Agree r98. Contoured makeup =drag queen face. I hate the overdrawn eyebrows, too.

Hope Hicks and her female family members all look kind of mannish.

by Anonymousreply 99December 5, 2017 2:55 AM

[quote] style their makeup like actual drag queens.

I was thoroughly rattled by Caroline Catz's lipstick in DCI Banks. Whenever she was onscreen I could only think "lipstick.....lipstick......lipstick"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 5, 2017 3:32 AM

God, she looks awful, r100.

by Anonymousreply 101December 5, 2017 3:39 AM

I wonder who it was who thought that lipstick looked good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 5, 2017 4:01 AM

R98, exactly THIS. Couldn't have put it better myself.

They do look horrible - and they do look terribly similar. No individual and fitting make up (and hairstyle) - just the same eyebrows and fake eyelashes everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 103December 5, 2017 12:12 PM

Because I am a masochist I sometimes watch millennial makeup mavens on YouTube and those bitches are using just an [italic]insane[/italic] amount of product. Their inevitable complaint whenever test-driving a new foundation is that it doesn’t have enough ‘coverage’. The goal for these women seems to be the total obscuring of their natural skin texture and tone (and they ALWAYS get their foundation shade wrong, which drives me nuts).

by Anonymousreply 104December 5, 2017 2:17 PM

R104, they use darker foundation on purpose - it makes your face look thinner.

(What they don't get is that it also makes them look even dumber.)

by Anonymousreply 105December 5, 2017 3:34 PM

I blame the Kartrashians for this over made up look. Drag queens have been around for years without women adopting their makeup techniques designed to cover up their mannish features. The dumbest one in the bunch is a multi-millionaire because she shilled that over made up lip shit.

by Anonymousreply 106December 5, 2017 3:43 PM

R106, she’s a multi-millionaire for a reason. She might be dumb, but the people working for her certainly are not.

by Anonymousreply 107December 5, 2017 6:24 PM

"I know guys like you, with your hair and skin . . .”

What the hell does that mean? Is that a racist remark?

by Anonymousreply 108December 5, 2017 11:01 PM

lol he was just on Anderson's show. It's hard to believe him when he says Trump "worked for 18 hours straight" before having his fast food and that Trump has a better work ethic than anyone he's ever met

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2017 12:43 AM

"I'm betting that Corey Lewandowski is one hot fuck."

Minute man. Stares at the wall. Calls his buds right afterwards and talks sports.

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2017 2:07 AM

Horse face alert at r100 link.

by Anonymousreply 111January 18, 2018 4:37 PM

How pathetic is this thread. So starved for something to say against Trump you're trying to make a scandal out of steaming out wrinkles in his clothes before going before the camera and thousands of people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112January 18, 2018 5:38 PM

R112, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 113January 18, 2018 5:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!