Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Extra! Extra!! Bruce Weber Fondles Male Model

How is this news?

by Anonymousreply 26511 hours ago

Is every male celebrity who got turned down for a sexual advance going to be a suspect now? Is this the first battle in a War on Men?

by Anonymousreply 112/01/2017

Quelle Suprize!

by Anonymousreply 212/01/2017

Jason Boyce.

by Anonymousreply 312/01/2017
by Anonymousreply 412/01/2017

I remember that model Levi Poulter complained that one photographer was a bit pushy.

I assume Levi has retired now.

by Anonymousreply 512/01/2017

Levi had shortcomings.

by Anonymousreply 612/01/2017

Now a warning?

by Anonymousreply 712/01/2017

And he probably fucked Keanu Reeves right up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2017

Oh Jason:

by Anonymousreply 912/01/2017

With wifey:

by Anonymousreply 1012/01/2017

Pity about his face.

by Anonymousreply 1112/01/2017

he has weird features. face looks like that grey girl with the angelina jolie complex...

by Anonymousreply 1212/01/2017

Boyce, about how he felt being a model for Weber-

[quote]“terrified and repulsed.”

by Anonymousreply 1312/01/2017

Oh please...

I like Oliver STone's response to Melissa ShitHead Gilbert: "She knew the nature of the role and the film." That's all. Same goes here.

by Anonymousreply 1412/01/2017

Seriously, fucking pussies... Nobody knows hot to slap away a hand or even smack someone if need be? When did everyone get so frail?

A good stern vocal warning can do wonders too.

by Anonymousreply 1512/01/2017

This is about powerful people creating a system where people with lesser power are expected to give in to sexual advances in order to get work.

It's not an "equal" situation where you can "slap a hand away". These powerful abusers have other powerful people helping them to carry out this harassment/abuse.

The modeling industry was designed to service old men. There is no reason it needs to be this way.

by Anonymousreply 1612/01/2017

This 28 year old model has posed for lady Bruce before, then lady Bruce makes him leave during a "session". Another #getthatmoney person jumping on the bandwagon, like that Nick Carter accuser.

by Anonymousreply 1712/01/2017

R15, the pussies are the ones like you who apparently can't go 10 seconds without touching someone. Learn to control your urges.

by Anonymousreply 1812/01/2017

What R2 said. While it took far too long for someone to go public about Weber, the modeling industry has know about him forever.

by Anonymousreply 1912/01/2017

[QUOTE]Another #getthatmoney person jumping on the bandwagon

What money?

by Anonymousreply 2012/01/2017

R16 — these are NOT jobs of necessity like just about any other job. This guy sought out being a model for high pay and fame. I am not saying that justifies harassment BUT it does make it really hard for him to say convincingly that he didn’t have any idea he would be exposed to lewd conduct and it makes it really hard for him to say that his sense of violation from a grope (as opposed to a rape) is reasonable or acute. Publishing this guy’s story is basically a derailment tactic intended to muddy the waters. Men face not even an iota if the quantity or quality of daily harassment that women of all ages and attractiveness face.

by Anonymousreply 2112/01/2017

Oh god, it's that troll

by Anonymousreply 2212/01/2017

What makes the modeling industry different from being subject to the same rules as any other industry, R21. It's a job of necessity if you need it to pay your bills.

by Anonymousreply 2312/01/2017

Did he grab Peter Johnson’s peter?

by Anonymousreply 2412/01/2017

About time.

by Anonymousreply 2512/01/2017

R21 "Men face not even an iota if the quantity or quality of daily harassment that women of all ages and attractiveness face."

The Women's Pain is Greater Olympic Competition Troll

I get that this was a guy pursuing a modeling career. But, Why is there such a lack of any empathy for men? Having been a 16-22yo guy at one time I can tell you that you end up in situations that are uncomfortable and those situations are sometimes at the hands of men AND WOMEN! As a male, you are actually in a worse spot than a woman in the aftermath of these assaults, as society has always told you to be strong & defend yourself while holding in your emotions.

So in summary: go fuck your goddamn self, you sorry ass fucking piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 2612/01/2017

He's a predator. Everyone knew.

by Anonymousreply 2712/01/2017

SHOCKER!

by Anonymousreply 2812/01/2017

WW R16

I'm so sick of the pervy harassment apologists.

by Anonymousreply 2912/01/2017

All models are whores. Trust me on this.

by Anonymousreply 3012/01/2017

It was worth it

by Anonymousreply 3112/01/2017

Unless you are physically chained to a wall no one has power over you, unless you concede that power, which makes you an enabler. I walked away from a job I needed quite badly because I realized my boss was a crazy asshole. Sorry, no sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 3212/01/2017

He's married?! To a woman?!

by Anonymousreply 3312/01/2017

R33, it's a Barry Diller thing. We so sophisticated that we're married and he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 3412/01/2017

Seriously, what you people want to do is make everyone POWERLESS and therefore not remotely responsible for how they react to a situation should one arrive -- and I assure you there are plenty of people, male and female, who have slapped hands away, walked out on meetings that went wrong, and just said "Fuck you" in general. And many of them did quite well since nobody has that much power in the business (you can piss off 50 casting directors and there are 500 more out there and all you need is a couple to like and believe in you. Ditto, agents, etc.)

The notion of models bending over for every photographer just because of some imbalance of power is straight out of Lena Dunham thinking and we all know how flawed that is. You don't like it, leave. Or, as Courtney Love put it so well, DON'T GO in the first place. (An agent sets up these gigs; models don't just walk in from the bus station. There are plenty of people to confer with over this stuff, even when a model or actor is starting out. This "it all happened TO me" mentality is pissing me off big time. Say no, grow a couple, and leave -- and don't come back. So much more of this is within our control but nobody wants to believe that since what fun is it if you aren't a Victim of your own life?

by Anonymousreply 3512/01/2017

[QUOTE]you can piss off 50 casting directors and there are 500 more out there and all you need is a couple to like and believe in you. Ditto, agents, etc.

You obviously have no knowledge of the entertainment industry.

[QUOTE]You don't like it, leave.

And end your career. That's literally what would've happened.

[QUOTE]and I would've killed to work with Bruce Weber, for the record

In others words you're just jealous and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 3612/01/2017

"You obviously have no knowledge of the entertainment industry."

You are so fucking clueless. What an amateur.

by Anonymousreply 3712/01/2017

Datalounge was so right about this guy

by Anonymousreply 3812/01/2017

There is an expectation of respect. The same way that you don't assume that a woman dressed a certain way is asking for something, you don't assume a model paid to be photographed by you wants you to grab his cock. Its called being a normal fucking human being.

by Anonymousreply 3912/01/2017

[quote][R33], it's a Barry Diller thing. We so sophisticated that we're married and he's gay.

r34, does Weber admit to a marriage of convenience or does he actually say he's straight/bi?

by Anonymousreply 4012/01/2017

Instagram of Jason Kanner, his former agent:

by Anonymousreply 4112/02/2017

Good for this guy coming forward. More men have to do the same or else nothing will change.

I can't even imagine how much sexual harassment male models go through.

by Anonymousreply 4212/02/2017

Why doesn't Bruce take photos of women?

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 4312/02/2017

Dear Madam (because I assume you are of the female sex) models RELY on their photographer for their livelihood.

Models are mere rags flesh without a photographer to commodify them for the market.

by Anonymousreply 4412/02/2017

Bruce only likes straight boys and has a disdain for men who are not only gay but open about it.

by Anonymousreply 4512/02/2017

One wonders if he had ever googled any of Mr. Weber's photos.

by Anonymousreply 4612/02/2017

And don't forget he went back for more discomfort. That always baffles me.

Speaking of... where'd Paz and her iron tight lawsuit go? She, too, went back for another date after the first alleged rape. Paz? You out there? Crickets...

by Anonymousreply 4712/02/2017

Boys, suck it iup. Yeah, it's wrong. But are you traumatized all these years later? Did you lose out on a job because of it? Were you denied a promotion?

Suck it up and move on.

by Anonymousreply 4812/02/2017

r48, stop blaming the victim and blame the perpetrator.

by Anonymousreply 4912/02/2017

Not when it's Bruce Fucking Weber. One of my heroes.

Leave the talented ones alone, fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 5012/02/2017

[quote]Bruce only likes straight boys and has a disdain for men who are not only gay but open about it.

Sounds like my M.O.

I'd pay $500 for a hot gay rentboy. I'd pay $50,000 for a truly straight guy to humiliate himself by letting me have my way with him.

by Anonymousreply 5112/02/2017

WTF-- have you all never read or seen "Chop Suey"?

It was like N A M B L A ran a publishing company and movie studio

It was all about how he found this working class kid named Peter Johnson at a wrestling camp when he was 16

Paid off Johnson's parents to allow him to move in with Weber in his house upstate where, as Weber outlines in extreme detail in the book, he would have Johnson dress up in different homoerotic costumes (sailor, farmboy, etc.) and have his (Weber's) friends come over to ogle Peter and photograph him.

Eventually, after much cajoling, he talked Peter into posing nude.

Johnson supposedly went to the local high school up in wherever Weber lives in the Catskills. "Hi, I'm Peter the new kid. I live with that famous gay photographer so he can take photos of me whenever he wants."

And then to top it all off, Johnson got married when he was 19, no doubt to prove to himself/the world that he was actually straight.

Weber should have his balls removed with a wire cutter and no anesthesia and probably a few fingers and toes as wel.

Truly a horrible human, protected by the fashion establishment.

by Anonymousreply 5212/02/2017

Peter was definitely a grower, not a shower.

by Anonymousreply 5312/02/2017

R52, you made mincemeat out of chop suey.

by Anonymousreply 5412/02/2017

Chop chop:

by Anonymousreply 5512/03/2017

It’s a Man’s World Baby:

by Anonymousreply 5612/03/2017

Leave this man alone! He is straight and married!

by Anonymousreply 5712/03/2017

This can't be true. He is straight and has been married for years. As one might expect from a man who has made a career out of homoerotic male nude photos.

by Anonymousreply 5812/03/2017

Until the 90s male models were whores. No man went into that profession without knowing he would be molested by predatory types in the industry. It was a known job hazard.

by Anonymousreply 5912/03/2017

Jason is married to a stinkfish?!?!

LESBIANISM MOST FOUL!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 6012/03/2017

So what happened to Peter? What is he doing now?

by Anonymousreply 6112/03/2017

He's incredibly mediocre

by Anonymousreply 6212/03/2017

Why does my name appears in the clip of that ghastly movie called "Chop Suey" R55?

I did not authorise it all!

by Anonymousreply 6312/03/2017

Bruce Weber claims to be [bold]STRAIGHT???

LOLOLOLOLOL[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 6412/03/2017

"Truly a horrible human, protected by the fashion establishment."

I think it's safe to say that everyone in fashion industry/rag trade is a major asshole and a horrible human being. Designing and selling shit made in Asian sweatshops by forced child labor then turning around and selling said shit at an outrageous markup normally doesn't qualify one for a Nobel prize or even make them a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 6512/03/2017

Oh please, seriously, when did all these Victorian prudes arrive at DL? Weber no more molested Peter from "Chop Suey" than the man in the moon. I love Peter's story about how Weber was in town and wanted to see models and how Peter was warned that the photographer was a homo who would lure him into evil and don't do it -- and he says, more or less, "Where do I sign up?" That is almost every straight kid I have known in the business. Not necessarily curious but cool with it all.

Unlike some of the prigs on these threads. Gotta be females. Jesus...

by Anonymousreply 6612/03/2017

[quote]Gotta be females. Jesus...

The famous last words of a pedo who thinks anyone who disapproves of molesting boys and young men MUST be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 6712/03/2017

And, right on cue, there's the "You're a pedo" cow again. If you're a man, I am extremely embarrassed for my whole gender.

by Anonymousreply 6812/03/2017

Bye Brucie!

by Anonymousreply 6912/05/2017

I hope Louis Vuitton and Versace pull thier current campaigns shot by Weber

by Anonymousreply 7012/05/2017

Nobody should be surprised by this at all.

What's next, Tom Binachi sexually molested/abused a male model? Or Robert Mapplethorpe sexually abused a male or female model?

by Anonymousreply 7112/05/2017

Unjustly accused heterosexual fashion photographer Bruce Weber and his lovely wife, Nan Bush.

by Anonymousreply 7212/05/2017

R72 so I guess it's a marriage of convenience?

by Anonymousreply 7312/05/2017

Why does he dress like an old roadie?

by Anonymousreply 7412/05/2017

Yeah, really. I saw this headline the other day and was like, “You don’t say...?!”

I think Bruce Webber seduced many a male model in his day but I doubt he ever harrassed anybody into it.

by Anonymousreply 7512/05/2017

Mark has the best smile:

by Anonymousreply 7612/05/2017

Forced to touch their own genitals. Two grown men. This fucking world of wannabe victims...

I hope people laugh at both of them.

by Anonymousreply 7712/05/2017

I was self-molested.

by Anonymousreply 7812/05/2017

A smile to light up your day:

by Anonymousreply 7912/05/2017

Find your Energy:

by Anonymousreply 8012/05/2017

[quote]Unlike some of the prigs on these threads. Gotta be females. Jesus...

So by that logic you're a 400-pound gay man in a muu-muu. Your point?

by Anonymousreply 8112/05/2017

Only on DL would so many champion the cause of an obese, aging, closeted sexual harasser.

by Anonymousreply 8212/05/2017

^^^ lol you better believe that most posters are of the same age and look just like Weber, and they WISH they would be in a position of power to molest hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 8312/05/2017

I’ve always despised Weber for being such a closet case. While the rest of us work to live our lives openly and take the lumps for it cowards like him make millions while reinforcing the self hatred that has destroyed so many.

I’d actually forgotten about the whole ‘Chop Suey’ thing. Creepy as fuck and he got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 8412/05/2017

This molestation Witch Hunt sure has brought the cunts out en masse on DL. Sick fucks enjoying this stuff and falsely calling out other gay men as pedophiles at every opportunity. If you are gay, you should be ashamed of yourself though I know you are not evolved enough to feel anything like shame.

And for the record, Weber is one of the greatest commercial photographers who ever lived. You people are starting to sound very pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 8512/05/2017

"And for the record, Weber is one of the greatest commercial photographers who ever lived."

So, in your warped mind, this entitles Weber to do whatever he wants to whomever he wants when ever he wants? Never get your meat the same place you get your bread and butter and keep your fucking grubby ass paws to yourself. Plain and simple. You want dick, go out and get it like the rest of us.

In your line of reasoning, R85, DJT considers himself the greatest President in the history of the US and therefore, in his mind, he should be able to grope who ever he wants, when ever he wants, right?

by Anonymousreply 8612/05/2017

Weber should sue this poor looser for defamation to wreck him up. Trust me this bastard will have to sell his ass to pay weber for all thr damage and stress caused to him.

by Anonymousreply 8712/05/2017

WTF, R85? Do you really have so few logic skills? Don't worry, you aren't alone on these threads.

Weber's accomplishments as a photographer are not an entitlement to anything (though the charges thus far are beyond absurd) -- but they do exist on their own terms. He's a great photographer and still will be once this shit blows over.

That rubbish you spew at R86 is you spinning, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 8812/05/2017

To R86, of course.

by Anonymousreply 8912/05/2017

I am so sick of that Republicunt Lisa Bloom and her mother. Either sue or shut the fuck up, people. Prove it in court or get slapped down. Stop holding idiotic press announcements for this shit.

They're male models (or were, in blondie's case). They're taking risque photos focusing on their bodies. No one held their hands to their junk and made them beat off. I hope Bruce filmed all his model sessions and makes them all look like idiots.

I know a gay photographer who takes nude photos of hot guys and it's amazing how many of the straight ones are open to "want me to help you with that? Seems a shame to waste it" conversation. And in his case he's taking erect photos of men, not nude-adjacent pictures of men cupping their junk.

by Anonymousreply 9012/05/2017

DL Fave George Stults says:

boraborageorgeOh man, good ol Bruce! Knew this guy was a scum bag within the first few minutes of shooting with him. Thanks for the memories 🖕🏻

boraborageorge@tetley_t hahahahahahaha I remember wanting to hurt that man for being so creepy.

by Anonymousreply 9112/05/2017

He seems like a charmer. "boraborageorge Man. 173 lbs of pure masculinity at its finest. I am not a public figure! For direct bookings call 555 go ahead and eff yourself 💋❤️"

by Anonymousreply 9212/05/2017

This is news? He tried the same thing with way hotter Michael Bergin (sp?), who wrote the tacky book about his affair with Carolyn Bessette Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 9312/05/2017

George Hurrell he ain't.

by Anonymousreply 9412/05/2017

Here's Nan Bush, Bruce's wife.

by Anonymousreply 9512/05/2017

No but he has his own signature style just as prominently as Hurrell did. I like when Weber said there was always one feature on a male model that fascinated him -- the ears,. a nose, the neck -- but it was rarely the one the model himself thought was his best feature.

I wonder how Chris got along with him on the "Wicked Game" video. Well by all accounts. I don't think Bruce has had the bad rep so many of you want to give him in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 9612/05/2017

George Stults also posted on his Instagram that Kevin Spacey hit on him when he was a cater waiter. He should start posting here!

by Anonymousreply 9712/05/2017

insider here ---he's been doing this for years ,hundreds of male models hate him...He is a real sick ,self-hating homosexual and a horrible person Long time coming ,hope he settles big $$$ on everyone

by Anonymousreply 9812/06/2017

Weber’s behavior is objectively pretty foul. However, one can’t help but to lol at the presumption that most of these male models would get any work at all, if not for old pervy men.

by Anonymousreply 9912/06/2017

"I wonder how Chris got along with him on the "Wicked Game" video."

The director was Herb Ritts not Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 10012/06/2017

That's disgusting and creepy R52 but I'm not surprised closet queen Bruce did this.

by Anonymousreply 10112/06/2017

ahhh, you're right, R100! I am losing my once perfect memory. Did kind of look like Weber work though, didn't it.

by Anonymousreply 10212/06/2017

(Weber did shoot Chris Isaak quite a bit when he was young, though, didn't he?)

by Anonymousreply 10312/06/2017

For every R52 who tells the truth and calls out these sick fucks for what they are, there's a sad old apologist like R85 who flounces and squeals "but he's a great photographer!" as if that makes it all right.

Guaranteed R85 services "straight" guys and feels that it's their right as superior beings to treat a mere f*g like himself like a cum rag.

by Anonymousreply 10412/06/2017

You may be the saddest excuse for a human being I have seen yet on DL, R174. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 10512/06/2017

I do know math though R105 and there is no R174 in this thread.

You, OTOH, have made [bold][italic]16[/bold][/italic] posts on this thread, all of them twisted-panty screeds defending Weber and bashing the rest of us for not acknowledging that he had a right to molest teenage boys.

Slow week at N A M B L A headquarters this week?

Or do you do PR for Weber?

by Anonymousreply 10612/06/2017

The sickest cunt who ever lived at R106. No typo this time. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 10712/06/2017

17 posts. Each one angrier than the last.

Were you molested as a child? Can you show us on the doll where the bad photographer touched you?

by Anonymousreply 10812/06/2017

God Weber looks like he stinks and all.

by Anonymousreply 10912/06/2017

[quote]That's disgusting and creepy [R52] but I'm not surprised closet queen Bruce did this.

r101, can someone clarify for me: is Weber openly bisexual (and married to a woman) or is he a closet case who says he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 11012/06/2017

R108 HAS to be a woman. There is no way that is a man. No. Way.

by Anonymousreply 11112/06/2017

R111 (who is now up to 18 Angry Posts) has to be trans.

No way that could be a man. Or a woman. No. Way.

by Anonymousreply 11212/06/2017

Why do the pedos always think that only women object to this bullshit?

Weber is a creepy perv and so is his chief fan/defender.

by Anonymousreply 11312/06/2017

Someone with his "repertoire" and portfolio surely cannot seriously be considered a closet case. The work speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 11412/06/2017

r21 thinks that because other people have it worse, this victim's story is invalid and Bruce Weber should get to go on being a predator.

You can't stop piggery by being just another pig.

by Anonymousreply 11512/06/2017

Everyone feel free to rape r32 and steal all his property.

He can just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 11612/06/2017

r35 must be a rapist.

Only a sick and warped individual believes that employers can do whatever they want without any accountability and labor or consumers can only walk away.

You're legally wrong and anyone who follows your advice is going to prison.

These sexual harassment busts must hit pretty close to home for the pro-rape poster.

by Anonymousreply 11712/06/2017

Bruce Weber's only "talent," r50, is identifying hot guys.

Congratulations, he's a gay man.

The fact that he's a closeted, homophobic pig should repulse you, too.

by Anonymousreply 11812/06/2017

Jeez, so MANY Goody-Goodys!

by Anonymousreply 11912/06/2017

r68 proved he's a sexist, too.

And the type of moron who thinks an entire class of people are guilty of what one individual does.

by Anonymousreply 12012/06/2017

Seriously. I feel like I am at a PTA meeting in Podunk.

And, at this point, I love the notion that I must be a rapist, a pedophile, a sexist, all of it. As long as I am on the completely OPPOSITE side of these assholes posting their silly Victim bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 12112/06/2017

r119 = Charles Manson

by Anonymousreply 12212/06/2017

You're going to jail, r121.

I can tell by your sociopathic and persistent denials that you're guilty of the same behavior, sexually harassing tons of people your whole life.

You're not going to get any sympathy outside the multiple personalities in your fractured mind.

by Anonymousreply 12312/06/2017

oooooooooh noooooooooo... someone please come visit me and my many personalities in jail.

(who do we talk to to get R123 banned? clearly insane).

by Anonymousreply 12412/06/2017

You have to wonder what happened to these pedo defenders to make them like that.

They are angry AF and very defensive.

Hmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 12512/06/2017

Jason’s statement:

by Anonymousreply 12612/06/2017

Mark’s support:

by Anonymousreply 12712/06/2017

Dat “Strike a pose” bro-hoes woes bump

by Anonymousreply 12812/07/2017

A couple of years ago, the Daily Fail had a video interview with Bruce Weber. The topic was the accusations against Terry Richardson. Weber said something like Terry Richardson needs "to get help." In the Comments section, someone called Weber a hypocrite because it was well known within the industry that Weber's thing is young males vs. Richardson's taste for young females. Another person commented that they worked for an agency in the 80s or 90s and although they warned Weber's agent that the male model does not do nudity, Weber often hinted during the go see that the model wouldn't be considered for Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein ads if he didn't disrobe. Then you have the Michael Bergin book, which I always thought was more interesting as a male model memoir than a book about Carolyn Bessette, where Weber attempted to give Bergin what Weber called a "Chinese massage." Of course this entailed Bergin being completely naked.

by Anonymousreply 12912/07/2017

Bruce Weber is an American hero, and a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 13012/07/2017

You lit have to suck him off to be one of his special boys. He's fucking gross for one thing and also fat. he if he was old and slim and took care of his looks maybe that would be different but he's fucking nasty. guh!

by Anonymousreply 13112/07/2017

Bruce got Keanu and River so drugged out, they started fucking ...guess that's what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 13212/08/2017

Sure you don't mean Gus?

by Anonymousreply 13312/08/2017

[quote]Bruce Weber is an American hero, and a national treasure.

Let's bury him!

by Anonymousreply 13412/08/2017

There are better, non-racist photographers of men out there.

by Anonymousreply 13512/08/2017

Norwegian model Alexander Kjellevik has now also come forward about icky Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 13612/26/2017

We were never Being Boring.

by Anonymousreply 13712/26/2017

Mary Model looks like a sensitive prisspot.

by Anonymousreply 13812/26/2017

R138 Well, NYPD are looking into this latest allegation.

by Anonymousreply 13912/26/2017

Wow, the Norwegian guy is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 14012/26/2017

Met him at a newsstand once...looked like a bum with shit in his pants....UNSPEAKABLY RUDE ALSO.

by Anonymousreply 14112/26/2017

[quote]national treasure.

Uh, are you selling penis mightiers?

by Anonymousreply 14212/26/2017

"Well, NYPD are looking into this latest allegation."

Yeah, right, they're very busy. He'll go on the light right after Paz and her Harvey rape charges. In other words, that guy needs to enjoy his fifteen minutes of Victimhood because it will never be news again. crickets.

by Anonymousreply 14312/26/2017

"By now I was under complete control, my mind "froze", I couldn't think straight, petrified that any wrong move would upset the man. "

But the pictures came out GREAT, dude. All that matters.

My favorite color is three.

by Anonymousreply 14412/26/2017

I can smell numbers. I smell a big pile of number two.

by Anonymousreply 14512/26/2017

The model was forced to put his OWN fingers in his OWN underwear? Maybe he should sue his hand.

The police will be howling in laughter at this one if he dares report it.

by Anonymousreply 14612/26/2017

R146, the cops are laughing at people like you who side with sexual abusers and not the victims

by Anonymousreply 14712/26/2017

Right, exactly why so many of these cases are going to trial... like, say, NONE of them.

You live on Venus apparently.

by Anonymousreply 14812/26/2017

I am torn on this. On the one hand I think these guys have a right to be respected and that being molested by a creepy guy is not one of them.

On the other hand, even when I first saw his work 30 years ago I knew guys would have to put out. Let’s be honest here. You become a Bruce Weber model , everyone knows you have been immortalised in some way. Your beauty will be forever be seen and admired.

You are a male model in a world dominated by female fashion and yes some guys will come onto you. But let’s be honest here, you are a model because you are trying to seduce people into buying the product or seeing themselves with the product or seeing themselves with you.

You are seducing the camera as well. You want the camera to love you.

If I had to live my life again I would ride a dildo and fuck an audience to be photographed by Weber.

Yep I love the look.

I get the harassment and the bullshit that can come with it, which is bullshit. But I also get that they use their looks to get further ahead than most of us.

So I am sort of torn

by Anonymousreply 14912/26/2017

I know. Let's have our high powered agent arrange for us to shoot with a photographer known worldwide for his nudes and studies in male sexuality -- and then get all bashful and victimized when actual sex is discussed. Trust me, this is one of those "Follow the goddam money" things.

Men can punch. Unless it's a kid whose hand is being shoved down his own pants, there is no excuse. Even if you "froze", you still did it. Grow the fuck up.

And any gay men who have ogled Weber's work -- and I am one -- should be embarrassed at the hypocrisy if they are thinking "Oh, that poor young man." Such disingenuous bullshit. But I am almost 100% convinced the Victim Brigade are all silly women. Now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 15012/26/2017

As a gay man, I am tired of throwing my own sex on the sword for every accusation that comes down the pipe. Innocent until proven guilty still applies here.

by Anonymousreply 15112/26/2017

r151, you are confusing a court of law with the court of common sense. Bruce has been known as a creep for years, we've been discussing it here for eons

by Anonymousreply 15212/26/2017

Looks like he's going to survive this one unless more younger models come forward. The idea that Alex went to the police is a little silly. Statute of limitations has probably passed. It's all hearsay now. The younger models won't come forward at risk of being black balled.

by Anonymousreply 15312/31/2017

More:

by Anonymousreply 15412/31/2017

What a pussy. God, I hope 2018 will bring an end to this bullshit once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 15512/31/2017

Bruce has given a statement.

He never harassed anyone - he was just trying to capture the human spirit, you guys!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 15601/03/2018

only one?

by Anonymousreply 15701/03/2018

Don't forget Bruce Weber got Eric Nies naked.

by Anonymousreply 15801/03/2018

R158, I’ve always loved that photo.

by Anonymousreply 15901/03/2018

That is good photography, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 16001/03/2018

Why all the bumps of old post lately?

by Anonymousreply 16101/03/2018

This makes the Spacey threads look tame.

So much mental illness.

I agree with the poster upthread (R52) about Chop Suey.

Stumbled on it one day and could not believe that no one stopped Weber from taking advantage of that poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 16201/03/2018

r162, I was making ART, okay? He was my muse, and he helped me capture the human spirit. There was nothing sexual about it.

by Anonymousreply 16301/03/2018

Is this the guy that says he's gay but still married and had kids with a woman...if so then fuck this creeper.

by Anonymousreply 16401/03/2018

Did he take the hot pics of the Brewers Twins practically fucking?

by Anonymousreply 16501/03/2018

Completely denies everything.... No shame

by Anonymousreply 16601/04/2018

Some of Bruce’s celebrated male nudes:

by Anonymousreply 16701/04/2018

Model: Joseph Sayers -

by Anonymousreply 16801/04/2018

Scrumptious

by Anonymousreply 16901/04/2018

From an Abercrombie & Fitch spread:

by Anonymousreply 17001/04/2018

A source adds that the book includes Avedon’s private thoughts on celebrity subjects and colleagues, including Anna Wintour (“a very frosty concoction”), model Lauren Hutton (“wackadoodle”), socialite Marella Agnelli (“looked like an ostrich, a giraffe”)

and photographer Weber in his “goddamn bandanna.”

by Anonymousreply 17101/04/2018

Delectable

by Anonymousreply 17201/04/2018

4th model comes forward. Sorry the old man needs to go. Mario can follow him out the door as well.

by Anonymousreply 17301/04/2018

Page not found

by Anonymousreply 17401/04/2018

The only thing the general public cares less about than female models are male models. They have true privilege, no doubt about it (and that's a word I hate in general). But if indeed Bruce loses some campaigns, at least it's at the end of a long rich career. But I think all of this will be met with a big collective shrug. Fuck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 17501/04/2018

Who hasn't bruce weber raped?

by Anonymousreply 17601/04/2018

BW was doing this in the early 90's and probably before that. he is a creep and a predator there are hundreds of models who could come forward tip of the iceberg

by Anonymousreply 17701/05/2018

r176

He never touched me

by Anonymousreply 17801/05/2018

[quote]From an Abercrombie & Fitch spread

Huh???

There's not a single article of clothing in the shot, not even a discarded pair of underwear.

Such an odd illustation for a fashion layout, even one for A&F. No clothing and the model's face is even covered. The focus of the photograph is entirely on the cock.

by Anonymousreply 17901/08/2018

Male nude:

by Anonymousreply 18001/08/2018

More male nude - Bruce has a rather recognizable style:

by Anonymousreply 18101/08/2018

See a pattern here?

by Anonymousreply 18201/08/2018

Retro Rustic:

by Anonymousreply 18301/08/2018

I am sure Bruce treated the guys at r181, 182, and 183 with the utmost dignity and respect

by Anonymousreply 18401/08/2018

Artfully Presenting:

by Anonymousreply 18501/08/2018

Long ago...

by Anonymousreply 18601/08/2018

Another old Weber pic for A&F:

by Anonymousreply 18701/08/2018

I'm sure Bruce forced ALL those grown men into those poses! Believe the victims! Especially the hole presenter above!

by Anonymousreply 18801/08/2018

I'm sure he told them what to do and they complied. That's what they were paid for.

by Anonymousreply 18901/08/2018

Bruce is straight.

He's taken plenty of photos of scantily-clad women too.

by Anonymousreply 19001/08/2018

I want to be a fluffer on his photo shoots.

by Anonymousreply 19101/09/2018

The person who took the photo at R170 is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 19201/09/2018

Yeah, r190 he is straight.... straight for the next man.

by Anonymousreply 19301/09/2018

Bruce’s work for Vogue Paris:

by Anonymousreply 19401/09/2018

It's official. Mario Testino is also in trouble and Conde Naste/Anna Wintour is cutting ties with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 19501/13/2018

They both sound like creeps

by Anonymousreply 19601/13/2018

Not the kindest cut:

by Anonymousreply 19701/13/2018

he raped the brewer twins

by Anonymousreply 19801/13/2018

R198, at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 19901/13/2018

He forced the Brewers to fuck while he watched.

by Anonymousreply 20001/14/2018

Did they tell you about it?

by Anonymousreply 20101/14/2018

Throwback: the Brewer twins by Bruce [1992]:

by Anonymousreply 20201/15/2018

More:

by Anonymousreply 20301/15/2018

Dreamy:

by Anonymousreply 20401/15/2018

Weber might have a groping hand, but at least he had a good eye for classic male beauty. He was one of the last true aesthetes.

The guys he picked out of obscurity and immortalized in world-wide campaigns (e.g. Bergin for Calvin Klein) were great choices.

Once Weber’s jettisoned, classic-look / beefcake models won’t have as many big-campaign opportunities.

The new post-Weber fashion is for borderline anorexic, freaky-looking male models (thanks to those ‘innovators’ at Prada and Burberry).

And the rest of today’s big campaigns go to HW actors and their ugly spawn.

At least this new batch of male models (e.g. Jude Law’s son) will be safe from molestation. No one would care to bother.

by Anonymousreply 20501/15/2018

*is jettisoned

by Anonymousreply 20601/15/2018

What a waste of all that potential soulmate!

by Anonymousreply 20701/15/2018

OMG! Leonardo DiCaprio in 1994 by Bruce!

by Anonymousreply 20801/15/2018

Flaming:

by Anonymousreply 20901/15/2018

Vogue!

by Anonymousreply 21001/15/2018

it's common knowledge he raped them. don't know if it was together or one at a time but he did.

by Anonymousreply 21101/15/2018

Great shots of Leo and I'm sure Bruce forced himself on him too. Riiiight. Some of you live in a fantasy world ("common knowledge" that he raped the Brewer twins, riiiiight). If you're a goddam snitch woman, go pick on Aziz or whatever other celeb who is fool enough to date you.

by Anonymousreply 21201/15/2018

R212, you sound like a dumb twat. I doubt he forced himself on Leo, only non-famous guys who needed the work. But you are clearly out of the loop about the fashion industry, probably a Frau from Iowa. Bruce is a known creep.

by Anonymousreply 21301/15/2018

I was molested too! Bruce Weber made me scrunch my face & scrunch my junk!

See how violated I look in this photo!

by Anonymousreply 21401/15/2018

*patron saint of white rapper victims

by Anonymousreply 21501/15/2018

I read male model Bruce Hulse’s book (photo of him below) and he described a very respectful close relationship with Weber.

Then again, I read Bergin’s saucy book and he was very bemused by Weber’s awkward seduction attempt. The seduction trick Weber allegedly tried on Bergin (smthg like “you look so tense, would you like a Buddhist neck massage to relax?”) was so old-school - it made me feel vicariously embarrassed for Weber.

Bergin was apparently silly enough to fall for it initially, but then his brain switched on and he stormed out.

by Anonymousreply 21601/15/2018

I worked with one of female faces of an A & F campaign and she told me that he would have a lot of drugs on set so the guys would feel comfortable to get naked, then encourage the guys to get more physical with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 21701/15/2018

What is the chop suey scandal people are talking about saying Weber got away with it?

by Anonymousreply 21801/15/2018

Testino raped a lot of dudes too. He would force himself on them

by Anonymousreply 21901/15/2018

Check out the linked article at R197. So much "We didn't know" bullshit. From almost everybody.

by Anonymousreply 22001/15/2018

For r218:

by Anonymousreply 22101/16/2018

[quote] Testino raped a lot of dudes

General US definition of “Rape”: “Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim”.

So did Testino “rape”?

by Anonymousreply 22201/16/2018

As has been mentioned on DL countless times. Weber's book "Chop Suey" is pretty much a how-to guide for seducing and taking advantage of an underage male model.

by Anonymousreply 22301/16/2018

I recall a blind item from a few years back about a photographer specializing in nude male models who filmed/photographed them jerking off. Of course Weber's name was thrown about. Anyone else recall something like this?

by Anonymousreply 22401/16/2018

I will look up chop suey later thanks guys

Although the psychology of him basically showcasing to the world what he was doing and his strategy via Chop Suey book is quite brazen.

Did he get a thrill out of it being a paraded open secret or did he want to get caught or was he just stupid in a deluded bubble of untouchability??

by Anonymousreply 22501/16/2018

These pics are creepy AF.

by Anonymousreply 22601/16/2018

was he hot?

by Anonymousreply 22701/16/2018

Chop Suey is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 22801/16/2018

A little of both R225 plus the fashion world is so fucked up they all thought he was a genius and so rules didn't apply to him and that he was doing the kid, Peter Johnson, a big favor by taking him from Flyoverstan High and making him FAAAABULOUSSSS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22901/16/2018

From the ‘Chop Suey Club’:

by Anonymousreply 230Last Wednesday at 3:24 AM

More ‘Chop Suey’:

by Anonymousreply 231Last Wednesday at 3:26 AM

Tender:

by Anonymousreply 232Last Wednesday at 3:28 AM

Oh, Sir Ian.....

by Anonymousreply 233Last Wednesday at 6:08 AM

I don’t think R230 is from Chop Suey.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Wednesday at 6:10 AM

Me either. I personally like that Weber's books never cross over into porn. Just nude studies. And the Chop Suey hysterics are truly off the mark. The kid was fine, enjoyed the experience, had his 15 minutes and the photos were nice, not gross. Some of you are getting more and more Frau by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 235Last Wednesday at 6:36 AM

[quote] Some of you are getting more and more Frau by the minute.

Honey, they were always fraus.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Wednesday at 6:41 AM

Former 80's model Daryl Janney spoke today with from Business of Fashion:

D.L. Janney, a former male model, who recently released a memoir called “Blacklisted,” which details his time in the industry, said that while on a break during a shoot for British Vogue in 1982, Weber asked him to strip down to his underwear for a photo he could take to Calvin Klein, whose campaigns Weber was shooting at the time. Janney was eager to comply until Weber asked him to get completely nude. According to Janney, Weber said that the photos would not be published anywhere and were for “his own use, and to show Calvin.”

When Janney refused, he said the photographer refused to speak with him for the rest of the day. On another occasion, Weber had hired both Janney and his brother for a shoot for GQ; Weber asked the two brothers to remove their shirts and, according to Janney, “pretend to be boyfriends.” When they refused, Janney said they were subject to verbal abuse. As outlined in his book, Janney believes that Weber “blacklisted” him from the industry shortly after, making it impossible for him to find work as a model.

by Anonymousreply 237Last Wednesday at 2:10 PM

Another one:

Alex Geerman, a former model, massage therapist and healer, said that in 2008, Weber asked him to do “breathing exercises” that involved non-consensual touching of the chakras, including the root chakra, which is located around the genitals. “I didn’t understand what he was doing, and he didn’t explain it,” recalled Geerman, who said he left the shoot so disturbed he told his mother, who was waiting outside the studio: “I don’t want to do this anymore.” Yet, Geerman said that although he was upset at the time, he no longer believes that Weber did anything wrong. “It took me years to figure out, it wasn't a sexual thing. It was an art thing,” said Geerman.

by Anonymousreply 238Last Wednesday at 2:14 PM

Are these guys headless?

by Anonymousreply 239Last Wednesday at 2:17 PM

Another one:

Christopher Cates, a fit model, said that while on set for a photoshoot at Weber’s Miami home in 2006, the photographer asked each model to join him alone in a guest bedroom upstairs, away from the rest of the crew. Cates said that when he entered the room, Weber asked him to remove his shirt and pants, and later his underwear, and then proceeded to touch him inappropriately. According to Cates, Weber took photos during the incident using a digital SLR camera, though those photos were, to Cates’ knowledge, never used for any professional purpose.

by Anonymousreply 240Last Wednesday at 2:18 PM

Another one:

Ryan Vigilant, said the photographer touched him inappropriately in a sexual manner during a shoot in 2008. Vigilant initially did not want to name Weber directly. However, after reading Weber’s statement in response to the New York Times story, he changed his mind. “The statements that Bruce and Mario, or should I say their lawyers made, pains me,” he wrote via email. “I don’t understand their denial. Either their sense of entitlement has so clouded their ethical judgement, it’s not based in reality anymore. Or they are going through so much pain internally and are destroying themselves.”

by Anonymousreply 241Last Wednesday at 2:20 PM

Another male model came forward re: Mario -

by Anonymousreply 242Last Wednesday at 2:21 PM

R239 Click on the link.

by Anonymousreply 243Last Wednesday at 2:23 PM

I'm glad there are no nude women in "Chop Suey." That would make me so jealous!

by Anonymousreply 244Last Wednesday at 2:24 PM

When is surprise anal not surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 245Last Wednesday at 3:20 PM

What's the deal with Bruce's wife? What is she - headless? She must see and hear nothing

by Anonymousreply 246Last Wednesday at 4:10 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 247Last Wednesday at 5:55 PM

Thank you to the above posters who included hot pics of the "j'accuse" models.

by Anonymousreply 248Last Thursday at 8:53 AM

And the last batch of accusers is much hotter than the first two. Thank jeebus. I was beginning to doubt Weber's world-famous good taste.

by Anonymousreply 249Last Thursday at 9:07 AM

[quote] D.L. Janney, a former male model, who recently released a memoir called “Blacklisted"

Janney is currently trying to promote and sell his "memoir" book, based in part on his salacious accusations against Weber.

Anyone read it? Some paid shill on the back cover of the book describes it as a [bold]"coming-of-age story ON THE LEVEL of Catcher in the Rye"[/bold].

Well, move over J.D.Salinger - D.L.Janney is in town.

by Anonymousreply 250Last Thursday at 9:09 AM

^The book is also “highly recommended for advanced and mature audience … interested in … novels about the NATURE OF TRANSFORMATIVE PROCESSES”.

They make it sound like it’s Kafka’s Metamorphosis, or a butterfly biology encyclopedia.

by Anonymousreply 251Last Thursday at 9:11 AM

again, much ado about nothing. But thanks R250 for the Salinger laugh. That tells me everything we need to know about Holden Janney who's had it so rough with that face. "Mommy, he was mean to me!"

by Anonymousreply 252Last Thursday at 9:11 AM

It seems “Blacklisted” is a (suspiciously and opportunistically well-timed) re-published (December 2017) version of Janney’s previous book - “Nineteen: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Model” (June 2016).

James Joyce must be turning in his grave because of this ‘hommage’.

The blurb about the book is pure comic gold:

[quote] “Embark on this intimate journey into a world remembered and created from the troubled, yet determined mind of a 19-year-old boy. [bold]His pragmatic mind coupled with a tortured soul will lead the way.[/bold]

[quote] “[bold]A young person of rare physical attraction and toughness and decency[/bold], but drained of self-confidence and wracked by painful and persistent self-doubt.There is no fairy tale ending for this young man ... but there is hope.”

by Anonymousreply 253Last Thursday at 9:59 AM

^Another '5-star' editorial review:

[quote] [bold]“And often the savviest of young men remain frustrated as they reach for a carrot of success that never quite seems to land squarely in their hands. Such is Daryl[/bold]: and as readers follow his successes and failures, so they come to admire and understand the foundations of his beliefs [bold]as he begins to acknowledge that he is "the one person who brings me all the pain: myself." Revelations such as these charge an emotional story of determination[/bold] even when odds are firmly stacked against the protagonist.”

by Anonymousreply 254Last Thursday at 10:08 AM

[quote] D. L. Janney is a married writer and father of SEVEN children.

What a virile man!

[quote] After 2 years working as a professional model he returned to school at Boston University and obtained a degree in English literature with Distinction. D. L. has worked as a carpenter and contractor for the past 25 years.

Sounds like that English lit degree was very practical. Hope it improved his carpentry.

[quote] He spends his remaining time writing, reading and sleeping.

The man is a modern-day da Vinci.

[quote] He is currently writing a book of short stories.

Yay! We await his next Magnum Opus with bated breath.

by Anonymousreply 255Last Thursday at 10:31 AM

r254, I believe that many of these young men know that they possess the carrot of success and that is why they pose for soft porn.

by Anonymousreply 256Last Thursday at 2:27 PM

[quote] Alex Geerman, a former model, massage therapist and healer

A "healer"? Off-topic, but I've noticed many models are MAJORLY into outlandish new-age stuff.

[quote] Alex Geerman said that in 2008, Weber asked him to do “breathing exercises” that involved non-consensual touching of the chakras, including the root chakra, which is located around the genitals. “I didn’t understand what he was doing, and he didn’t explain it,” recalled Geerman

A "breathing exercise" for the "root chakra" around the "genitals"? Oh, dear. Anyone who falls for that transparent trick deserves a Darwin award.

[quote] Yet, Geerman said that although he was upset at the time, he no longer believes that Weber did anything wrong. [bold]“It took me years to figure out, it wasn't a sexual thing. It was an ART thing,” said Geerman.[bold]

Oh, Alex, honey... Glad you [italic]finally[/italic] got that all "figured out". *facepalm*

by Anonymousreply 257Last Saturday at 6:10 AM

what about a photographer being a professional ,doing his job and not using his position to get his rocks off??

Weber is a piece of shit,always has been AND he never pays any of those guys for his private "test shots'

He's cheap too

by Anonymousreply 258Last Sunday at 2:43 AM

R170 Not Weber. Joe Oppedisano. The model is Joe Sayers, who lives to display his schlong.

by Anonymousreply 259Last Sunday at 3:14 AM
by Anonymousreply 260Last Sunday at 5:11 AM

I’m more shocked that Peter Johnson hasn’t weighed in yet.

He’s the one who actually lived with Weber.

by Anonymousreply 261Last Sunday at 5:46 AM

Joseph Sayers is pretty, but at 5’6’’ he’s a midget. He resembles Warhol’s rough-trade muse Joseph “Little Joe” D’Allesandro, immortalized in Lou Reed’s song.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Sunday at 6:06 AM

DL Fave Pietro Sexy Teacher Boselli shot by Bruce for Abercrombie:

by Anonymousreply 263Last Sunday at 11:03 AM

More:

by Anonymousreply 264Last Sunday at 11:03 AM

They discussed this on the view today.

by Anonymousreply 26511 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!