Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Extra! Extra!! Bruce Weber Fondles Male Model

How is this news?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315May 6, 2018 10:41 AM

Is every male celebrity who got turned down for a sexual advance going to be a suspect now? Is this the first battle in a War on Men?

by Anonymousreply 1December 1, 2017 10:48 PM

Quelle Suprize!

by Anonymousreply 2December 1, 2017 10:50 PM

Jason Boyce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3December 1, 2017 10:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 1, 2017 10:52 PM

I remember that model Levi Poulter complained that one photographer was a bit pushy.

I assume Levi has retired now.

by Anonymousreply 5December 1, 2017 10:55 PM

Levi had shortcomings.

by Anonymousreply 6December 1, 2017 11:00 PM

Now a warning?

by Anonymousreply 7December 1, 2017 11:01 PM

And he probably fucked Keanu Reeves right up the ass.

by Anonymousreply 8December 1, 2017 11:03 PM

Oh Jason:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 1, 2017 11:06 PM

With wifey:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10December 1, 2017 11:07 PM

Pity about his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11December 1, 2017 11:11 PM

he has weird features. face looks like that grey girl with the angelina jolie complex...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12December 1, 2017 11:11 PM

Boyce, about how he felt being a model for Weber-

[quote]“terrified and repulsed.”

by Anonymousreply 13December 1, 2017 11:12 PM

Oh please...

I like Oliver STone's response to Melissa ShitHead Gilbert: "She knew the nature of the role and the film." That's all. Same goes here.

by Anonymousreply 14December 1, 2017 11:15 PM

Seriously, fucking pussies... Nobody knows hot to slap away a hand or even smack someone if need be? When did everyone get so frail?

A good stern vocal warning can do wonders too.

by Anonymousreply 15December 1, 2017 11:17 PM

This is about powerful people creating a system where people with lesser power are expected to give in to sexual advances in order to get work.

It's not an "equal" situation where you can "slap a hand away". These powerful abusers have other powerful people helping them to carry out this harassment/abuse.

The modeling industry was designed to service old men. There is no reason it needs to be this way.

by Anonymousreply 16December 1, 2017 11:21 PM

This 28 year old model has posed for lady Bruce before, then lady Bruce makes him leave during a "session". Another #getthatmoney person jumping on the bandwagon, like that Nick Carter accuser.

by Anonymousreply 17December 1, 2017 11:26 PM

R15, the pussies are the ones like you who apparently can't go 10 seconds without touching someone. Learn to control your urges.

by Anonymousreply 18December 1, 2017 11:29 PM

What R2 said. While it took far too long for someone to go public about Weber, the modeling industry has know about him forever.

by Anonymousreply 19December 1, 2017 11:31 PM

[QUOTE]Another #getthatmoney person jumping on the bandwagon

What money?

by Anonymousreply 20December 1, 2017 11:33 PM

R16 — these are NOT jobs of necessity like just about any other job. This guy sought out being a model for high pay and fame. I am not saying that justifies harassment BUT it does make it really hard for him to say convincingly that he didn’t have any idea he would be exposed to lewd conduct and it makes it really hard for him to say that his sense of violation from a grope (as opposed to a rape) is reasonable or acute. Publishing this guy’s story is basically a derailment tactic intended to muddy the waters. Men face not even an iota if the quantity or quality of daily harassment that women of all ages and attractiveness face.

by Anonymousreply 21December 1, 2017 11:35 PM

Oh god, it's that troll

by Anonymousreply 22December 1, 2017 11:37 PM

What makes the modeling industry different from being subject to the same rules as any other industry, R21. It's a job of necessity if you need it to pay your bills.

by Anonymousreply 23December 1, 2017 11:40 PM

Did he grab Peter Johnson’s peter?

by Anonymousreply 24December 1, 2017 11:42 PM

About time.

by Anonymousreply 25December 1, 2017 11:47 PM

R21 "Men face not even an iota if the quantity or quality of daily harassment that women of all ages and attractiveness face."

The Women's Pain is Greater Olympic Competition Troll

I get that this was a guy pursuing a modeling career. But, Why is there such a lack of any empathy for men? Having been a 16-22yo guy at one time I can tell you that you end up in situations that are uncomfortable and those situations are sometimes at the hands of men AND WOMEN! As a male, you are actually in a worse spot than a woman in the aftermath of these assaults, as society has always told you to be strong & defend yourself while holding in your emotions.

So in summary: go fuck your goddamn self, you sorry ass fucking piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 26December 1, 2017 11:52 PM

He's a predator. Everyone knew.

by Anonymousreply 27December 1, 2017 11:54 PM

SHOCKER!

by Anonymousreply 28December 2, 2017 12:05 AM

WW R16

I'm so sick of the pervy harassment apologists.

by Anonymousreply 29December 2, 2017 12:08 AM

All models are whores. Trust me on this.

by Anonymousreply 30December 2, 2017 12:09 AM

It was worth it

by Anonymousreply 31December 2, 2017 12:09 AM

Unless you are physically chained to a wall no one has power over you, unless you concede that power, which makes you an enabler. I walked away from a job I needed quite badly because I realized my boss was a crazy asshole. Sorry, no sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 32December 2, 2017 12:17 AM

He's married?! To a woman?!

by Anonymousreply 33December 2, 2017 1:29 AM

R33, it's a Barry Diller thing. We so sophisticated that we're married and he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 34December 2, 2017 1:36 AM

Seriously, what you people want to do is make everyone POWERLESS and therefore not remotely responsible for how they react to a situation should one arrive -- and I assure you there are plenty of people, male and female, who have slapped hands away, walked out on meetings that went wrong, and just said "Fuck you" in general. And many of them did quite well since nobody has that much power in the business (you can piss off 50 casting directors and there are 500 more out there and all you need is a couple to like and believe in you. Ditto, agents, etc.)

The notion of models bending over for every photographer just because of some imbalance of power is straight out of Lena Dunham thinking and we all know how flawed that is. You don't like it, leave. Or, as Courtney Love put it so well, DON'T GO in the first place. (An agent sets up these gigs; models don't just walk in from the bus station. There are plenty of people to confer with over this stuff, even when a model or actor is starting out. This "it all happened TO me" mentality is pissing me off big time. Say no, grow a couple, and leave -- and don't come back. So much more of this is within our control but nobody wants to believe that since what fun is it if you aren't a Victim of your own life?

by Anonymousreply 35December 2, 2017 1:36 AM

[QUOTE]you can piss off 50 casting directors and there are 500 more out there and all you need is a couple to like and believe in you. Ditto, agents, etc.

You obviously have no knowledge of the entertainment industry.

[QUOTE]You don't like it, leave.

And end your career. That's literally what would've happened.

[QUOTE]and I would've killed to work with Bruce Weber, for the record

In others words you're just jealous and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 36December 2, 2017 1:42 AM

"You obviously have no knowledge of the entertainment industry."

You are so fucking clueless. What an amateur.

by Anonymousreply 37December 2, 2017 1:43 AM

Datalounge was so right about this guy

by Anonymousreply 38December 2, 2017 1:47 AM

There is an expectation of respect. The same way that you don't assume that a woman dressed a certain way is asking for something, you don't assume a model paid to be photographed by you wants you to grab his cock. Its called being a normal fucking human being.

by Anonymousreply 39December 2, 2017 1:50 AM

[quote][R33], it's a Barry Diller thing. We so sophisticated that we're married and he's gay.

r34, does Weber admit to a marriage of convenience or does he actually say he's straight/bi?

by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2017 2:34 AM

Instagram of Jason Kanner, his former agent:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41December 2, 2017 7:51 PM

Good for this guy coming forward. More men have to do the same or else nothing will change.

I can't even imagine how much sexual harassment male models go through.

by Anonymousreply 42December 2, 2017 7:58 PM

Why doesn't Bruce take photos of women?

I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 43December 2, 2017 8:07 PM

Dear Madam (because I assume you are of the female sex) models RELY on their photographer for their livelihood.

Models are mere rags flesh without a photographer to commodify them for the market.

by Anonymousreply 44December 2, 2017 8:51 PM

Bruce only likes straight boys and has a disdain for men who are not only gay but open about it.

by Anonymousreply 45December 2, 2017 8:57 PM

One wonders if he had ever googled any of Mr. Weber's photos.

by Anonymousreply 46December 2, 2017 11:05 PM

And don't forget he went back for more discomfort. That always baffles me.

Speaking of... where'd Paz and her iron tight lawsuit go? She, too, went back for another date after the first alleged rape. Paz? You out there? Crickets...

by Anonymousreply 47December 2, 2017 11:10 PM

Boys, suck it iup. Yeah, it's wrong. But are you traumatized all these years later? Did you lose out on a job because of it? Were you denied a promotion?

Suck it up and move on.

by Anonymousreply 48December 3, 2017 12:01 AM

r48, stop blaming the victim and blame the perpetrator.

by Anonymousreply 49December 3, 2017 1:41 AM

Not when it's Bruce Fucking Weber. One of my heroes.

Leave the talented ones alone, fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 50December 3, 2017 1:42 AM

[quote]Bruce only likes straight boys and has a disdain for men who are not only gay but open about it.

Sounds like my M.O.

I'd pay $500 for a hot gay rentboy. I'd pay $50,000 for a truly straight guy to humiliate himself by letting me have my way with him.

by Anonymousreply 51December 3, 2017 2:46 AM

WTF-- have you all never read or seen "Chop Suey"?

It was like N A M B L A ran a publishing company and movie studio

It was all about how he found this working class kid named Peter Johnson at a wrestling camp when he was 16

Paid off Johnson's parents to allow him to move in with Weber in his house upstate where, as Weber outlines in extreme detail in the book, he would have Johnson dress up in different homoerotic costumes (sailor, farmboy, etc.) and have his (Weber's) friends come over to ogle Peter and photograph him.

Eventually, after much cajoling, he talked Peter into posing nude.

Johnson supposedly went to the local high school up in wherever Weber lives in the Catskills. "Hi, I'm Peter the new kid. I live with that famous gay photographer so he can take photos of me whenever he wants."

And then to top it all off, Johnson got married when he was 19, no doubt to prove to himself/the world that he was actually straight.

Weber should have his balls removed with a wire cutter and no anesthesia and probably a few fingers and toes as wel.

Truly a horrible human, protected by the fashion establishment.

by Anonymousreply 52December 3, 2017 2:57 AM

Peter was definitely a grower, not a shower.

by Anonymousreply 53December 3, 2017 3:00 AM

R52, you made mincemeat out of chop suey.

by Anonymousreply 54December 3, 2017 3:06 AM

Chop chop:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55December 3, 2017 1:36 PM

It’s a Man’s World Baby:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56December 3, 2017 1:40 PM

Leave this man alone! He is straight and married!

by Anonymousreply 57December 3, 2017 3:19 PM

This can't be true. He is straight and has been married for years. As one might expect from a man who has made a career out of homoerotic male nude photos.

by Anonymousreply 58December 3, 2017 4:33 PM

Until the 90s male models were whores. No man went into that profession without knowing he would be molested by predatory types in the industry. It was a known job hazard.

by Anonymousreply 59December 3, 2017 4:50 PM

Jason is married to a stinkfish?!?!

LESBIANISM MOST FOUL!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 60December 3, 2017 4:52 PM

So what happened to Peter? What is he doing now?

by Anonymousreply 61December 3, 2017 5:01 PM

He's incredibly mediocre

by Anonymousreply 62December 3, 2017 5:41 PM

Why does my name appears in the clip of that ghastly movie called "Chop Suey" R55?

I did not authorise it all!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 3, 2017 10:41 PM

Bruce Weber claims to be [bold]STRAIGHT???

LOLOLOLOLOL[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 64December 3, 2017 10:51 PM

"Truly a horrible human, protected by the fashion establishment."

I think it's safe to say that everyone in fashion industry/rag trade is a major asshole and a horrible human being. Designing and selling shit made in Asian sweatshops by forced child labor then turning around and selling said shit at an outrageous markup normally doesn't qualify one for a Nobel prize or even make them a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 65December 3, 2017 11:04 PM

Oh please, seriously, when did all these Victorian prudes arrive at DL? Weber no more molested Peter from "Chop Suey" than the man in the moon. I love Peter's story about how Weber was in town and wanted to see models and how Peter was warned that the photographer was a homo who would lure him into evil and don't do it -- and he says, more or less, "Where do I sign up?" That is almost every straight kid I have known in the business. Not necessarily curious but cool with it all.

Unlike some of the prigs on these threads. Gotta be females. Jesus...

by Anonymousreply 66December 3, 2017 11:08 PM

[quote]Gotta be females. Jesus...

The famous last words of a pedo who thinks anyone who disapproves of molesting boys and young men MUST be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 67December 3, 2017 11:38 PM

And, right on cue, there's the "You're a pedo" cow again. If you're a man, I am extremely embarrassed for my whole gender.

by Anonymousreply 68December 3, 2017 11:39 PM

Bye Brucie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 5, 2017 5:18 PM

I hope Louis Vuitton and Versace pull thier current campaigns shot by Weber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70December 5, 2017 5:22 PM

Nobody should be surprised by this at all.

What's next, Tom Binachi sexually molested/abused a male model? Or Robert Mapplethorpe sexually abused a male or female model?

by Anonymousreply 71December 5, 2017 5:24 PM

Unjustly accused heterosexual fashion photographer Bruce Weber and his lovely wife, Nan Bush.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 5, 2017 5:34 PM

R72 so I guess it's a marriage of convenience?

by Anonymousreply 73December 5, 2017 5:45 PM

Why does he dress like an old roadie?

by Anonymousreply 74December 5, 2017 5:46 PM

Yeah, really. I saw this headline the other day and was like, “You don’t say...?!”

I think Bruce Webber seduced many a male model in his day but I doubt he ever harrassed anybody into it.

by Anonymousreply 75December 5, 2017 5:51 PM

Mark has the best smile:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 5, 2017 5:56 PM

Forced to touch their own genitals. Two grown men. This fucking world of wannabe victims...

I hope people laugh at both of them.

by Anonymousreply 77December 5, 2017 6:05 PM

I was self-molested.

by Anonymousreply 78December 5, 2017 6:13 PM

A smile to light up your day:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 5, 2017 6:16 PM

Find your Energy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80December 5, 2017 6:18 PM

[quote]Unlike some of the prigs on these threads. Gotta be females. Jesus...

So by that logic you're a 400-pound gay man in a muu-muu. Your point?

by Anonymousreply 81December 5, 2017 6:19 PM

Only on DL would so many champion the cause of an obese, aging, closeted sexual harasser.

by Anonymousreply 82December 5, 2017 6:22 PM

^^^ lol you better believe that most posters are of the same age and look just like Weber, and they WISH they would be in a position of power to molest hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 83December 5, 2017 7:33 PM

I’ve always despised Weber for being such a closet case. While the rest of us work to live our lives openly and take the lumps for it cowards like him make millions while reinforcing the self hatred that has destroyed so many.

I’d actually forgotten about the whole ‘Chop Suey’ thing. Creepy as fuck and he got away with it.

by Anonymousreply 84December 5, 2017 8:27 PM

This molestation Witch Hunt sure has brought the cunts out en masse on DL. Sick fucks enjoying this stuff and falsely calling out other gay men as pedophiles at every opportunity. If you are gay, you should be ashamed of yourself though I know you are not evolved enough to feel anything like shame.

And for the record, Weber is one of the greatest commercial photographers who ever lived. You people are starting to sound very pedestrian.

by Anonymousreply 85December 5, 2017 8:31 PM

"And for the record, Weber is one of the greatest commercial photographers who ever lived."

So, in your warped mind, this entitles Weber to do whatever he wants to whomever he wants when ever he wants? Never get your meat the same place you get your bread and butter and keep your fucking grubby ass paws to yourself. Plain and simple. You want dick, go out and get it like the rest of us.

In your line of reasoning, R85, DJT considers himself the greatest President in the history of the US and therefore, in his mind, he should be able to grope who ever he wants, when ever he wants, right?

by Anonymousreply 86December 5, 2017 9:31 PM

Weber should sue this poor looser for defamation to wreck him up. Trust me this bastard will have to sell his ass to pay weber for all thr damage and stress caused to him.

by Anonymousreply 87December 5, 2017 9:43 PM

WTF, R85? Do you really have so few logic skills? Don't worry, you aren't alone on these threads.

Weber's accomplishments as a photographer are not an entitlement to anything (though the charges thus far are beyond absurd) -- but they do exist on their own terms. He's a great photographer and still will be once this shit blows over.

That rubbish you spew at R86 is you spinning, as usual.

by Anonymousreply 88December 5, 2017 9:44 PM

To R86, of course.

by Anonymousreply 89December 5, 2017 9:45 PM

I am so sick of that Republicunt Lisa Bloom and her mother. Either sue or shut the fuck up, people. Prove it in court or get slapped down. Stop holding idiotic press announcements for this shit.

They're male models (or were, in blondie's case). They're taking risque photos focusing on their bodies. No one held their hands to their junk and made them beat off. I hope Bruce filmed all his model sessions and makes them all look like idiots.

I know a gay photographer who takes nude photos of hot guys and it's amazing how many of the straight ones are open to "want me to help you with that? Seems a shame to waste it" conversation. And in his case he's taking erect photos of men, not nude-adjacent pictures of men cupping their junk.

by Anonymousreply 90December 5, 2017 9:50 PM

DL Fave George Stults says:

boraborageorgeOh man, good ol Bruce! Knew this guy was a scum bag within the first few minutes of shooting with him. Thanks for the memories 🖕🏻

boraborageorge@tetley_t hahahahahahaha I remember wanting to hurt that man for being so creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 5, 2017 10:24 PM

He seems like a charmer. "boraborageorge Man. 173 lbs of pure masculinity at its finest. I am not a public figure! For direct bookings call 555 go ahead and eff yourself 💋❤️"

by Anonymousreply 92December 5, 2017 10:28 PM

This is news? He tried the same thing with way hotter Michael Bergin (sp?), who wrote the tacky book about his affair with Carolyn Bessette Kennedy.

by Anonymousreply 93December 5, 2017 10:35 PM

George Hurrell he ain't.

by Anonymousreply 94December 5, 2017 10:35 PM

Here's Nan Bush, Bruce's wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 5, 2017 11:08 PM

No but he has his own signature style just as prominently as Hurrell did. I like when Weber said there was always one feature on a male model that fascinated him -- the ears,. a nose, the neck -- but it was rarely the one the model himself thought was his best feature.

I wonder how Chris got along with him on the "Wicked Game" video. Well by all accounts. I don't think Bruce has had the bad rep so many of you want to give him in hindsight.

by Anonymousreply 96December 5, 2017 11:10 PM

George Stults also posted on his Instagram that Kevin Spacey hit on him when he was a cater waiter. He should start posting here!

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2017 1:10 AM

insider here ---he's been doing this for years ,hundreds of male models hate him...He is a real sick ,self-hating homosexual and a horrible person Long time coming ,hope he settles big $$$ on everyone

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2017 9:17 AM

Weber’s behavior is objectively pretty foul. However, one can’t help but to lol at the presumption that most of these male models would get any work at all, if not for old pervy men.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2017 9:48 AM

"I wonder how Chris got along with him on the "Wicked Game" video."

The director was Herb Ritts not Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2017 10:04 AM

That's disgusting and creepy R52 but I'm not surprised closet queen Bruce did this.

by Anonymousreply 101December 6, 2017 10:31 AM

ahhh, you're right, R100! I am losing my once perfect memory. Did kind of look like Weber work though, didn't it.

by Anonymousreply 102December 6, 2017 3:17 PM

(Weber did shoot Chris Isaak quite a bit when he was young, though, didn't he?)

by Anonymousreply 103December 6, 2017 3:17 PM

For every R52 who tells the truth and calls out these sick fucks for what they are, there's a sad old apologist like R85 who flounces and squeals "but he's a great photographer!" as if that makes it all right.

Guaranteed R85 services "straight" guys and feels that it's their right as superior beings to treat a mere f*g like himself like a cum rag.

by Anonymousreply 104December 6, 2017 4:32 PM

You may be the saddest excuse for a human being I have seen yet on DL, R174. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 105December 6, 2017 6:04 PM

I do know math though R105 and there is no R174 in this thread.

You, OTOH, have made [bold][italic]16[/bold][/italic] posts on this thread, all of them twisted-panty screeds defending Weber and bashing the rest of us for not acknowledging that he had a right to molest teenage boys.

Slow week at N A M B L A headquarters this week?

Or do you do PR for Weber?

by Anonymousreply 106December 6, 2017 6:11 PM

The sickest cunt who ever lived at R106. No typo this time. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 107December 6, 2017 6:19 PM

17 posts. Each one angrier than the last.

Were you molested as a child? Can you show us on the doll where the bad photographer touched you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 6, 2017 6:21 PM

God Weber looks like he stinks and all.

by Anonymousreply 109December 6, 2017 6:25 PM

[quote]That's disgusting and creepy [R52] but I'm not surprised closet queen Bruce did this.

r101, can someone clarify for me: is Weber openly bisexual (and married to a woman) or is he a closet case who says he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 110December 6, 2017 7:07 PM

R108 HAS to be a woman. There is no way that is a man. No. Way.

by Anonymousreply 111December 6, 2017 7:34 PM

R111 (who is now up to 18 Angry Posts) has to be trans.

No way that could be a man. Or a woman. No. Way.

by Anonymousreply 112December 6, 2017 7:43 PM

Why do the pedos always think that only women object to this bullshit?

Weber is a creepy perv and so is his chief fan/defender.

by Anonymousreply 113December 6, 2017 7:47 PM

Someone with his "repertoire" and portfolio surely cannot seriously be considered a closet case. The work speaks for itself.

by Anonymousreply 114December 6, 2017 8:07 PM

r21 thinks that because other people have it worse, this victim's story is invalid and Bruce Weber should get to go on being a predator.

You can't stop piggery by being just another pig.

by Anonymousreply 115December 6, 2017 8:10 PM

Everyone feel free to rape r32 and steal all his property.

He can just walk away.

by Anonymousreply 116December 6, 2017 8:11 PM

r35 must be a rapist.

Only a sick and warped individual believes that employers can do whatever they want without any accountability and labor or consumers can only walk away.

You're legally wrong and anyone who follows your advice is going to prison.

These sexual harassment busts must hit pretty close to home for the pro-rape poster.

by Anonymousreply 117December 6, 2017 8:15 PM

Bruce Weber's only "talent," r50, is identifying hot guys.

Congratulations, he's a gay man.

The fact that he's a closeted, homophobic pig should repulse you, too.

by Anonymousreply 118December 6, 2017 8:18 PM

Jeez, so MANY Goody-Goodys!

by Anonymousreply 119December 6, 2017 8:20 PM

r68 proved he's a sexist, too.

And the type of moron who thinks an entire class of people are guilty of what one individual does.

by Anonymousreply 120December 6, 2017 8:22 PM

Seriously. I feel like I am at a PTA meeting in Podunk.

And, at this point, I love the notion that I must be a rapist, a pedophile, a sexist, all of it. As long as I am on the completely OPPOSITE side of these assholes posting their silly Victim bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 121December 6, 2017 8:24 PM

r119 = Charles Manson

by Anonymousreply 122December 6, 2017 8:30 PM

You're going to jail, r121.

I can tell by your sociopathic and persistent denials that you're guilty of the same behavior, sexually harassing tons of people your whole life.

You're not going to get any sympathy outside the multiple personalities in your fractured mind.

by Anonymousreply 123December 6, 2017 8:32 PM

oooooooooh noooooooooo... someone please come visit me and my many personalities in jail.

(who do we talk to to get R123 banned? clearly insane).

by Anonymousreply 124December 6, 2017 8:39 PM

You have to wonder what happened to these pedo defenders to make them like that.

They are angry AF and very defensive.

Hmmmmm...

by Anonymousreply 125December 6, 2017 8:54 PM

Jason’s statement:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 7, 2017 12:14 AM

Mark’s support:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127December 7, 2017 12:15 AM

Dat “Strike a pose” bro-hoes woes bump

by Anonymousreply 128December 7, 2017 1:49 PM

A couple of years ago, the Daily Fail had a video interview with Bruce Weber. The topic was the accusations against Terry Richardson. Weber said something like Terry Richardson needs "to get help." In the Comments section, someone called Weber a hypocrite because it was well known within the industry that Weber's thing is young males vs. Richardson's taste for young females. Another person commented that they worked for an agency in the 80s or 90s and although they warned Weber's agent that the male model does not do nudity, Weber often hinted during the go see that the model wouldn't be considered for Ralph Lauren or Calvin Klein ads if he didn't disrobe. Then you have the Michael Bergin book, which I always thought was more interesting as a male model memoir than a book about Carolyn Bessette, where Weber attempted to give Bergin what Weber called a "Chinese massage." Of course this entailed Bergin being completely naked.

by Anonymousreply 129December 7, 2017 11:14 PM

Bruce Weber is an American hero, and a national treasure.

by Anonymousreply 130December 8, 2017 6:08 AM

You lit have to suck him off to be one of his special boys. He's fucking gross for one thing and also fat. he if he was old and slim and took care of his looks maybe that would be different but he's fucking nasty. guh!

by Anonymousreply 131December 8, 2017 6:24 AM

Bruce got Keanu and River so drugged out, they started fucking ...guess that's what they wanted.

by Anonymousreply 132December 8, 2017 11:19 AM

Sure you don't mean Gus?

by Anonymousreply 133December 8, 2017 4:37 PM

[quote]Bruce Weber is an American hero, and a national treasure.

Let's bury him!

by Anonymousreply 134December 8, 2017 7:05 PM

There are better, non-racist photographers of men out there.

by Anonymousreply 135December 8, 2017 7:12 PM

Norwegian model Alexander Kjellevik has now also come forward about icky Bruce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 26, 2017 3:52 PM

We were never Being Boring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137December 26, 2017 4:07 PM

Mary Model looks like a sensitive prisspot.

by Anonymousreply 138December 26, 2017 4:08 PM

R138 Well, NYPD are looking into this latest allegation.

by Anonymousreply 139December 26, 2017 4:16 PM

Wow, the Norwegian guy is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 140December 26, 2017 5:52 PM

Met him at a newsstand once...looked like a bum with shit in his pants....UNSPEAKABLY RUDE ALSO.

by Anonymousreply 141December 26, 2017 6:12 PM

[quote]national treasure.

Uh, are you selling penis mightiers?

by Anonymousreply 142December 26, 2017 6:16 PM

"Well, NYPD are looking into this latest allegation."

Yeah, right, they're very busy. He'll go on the light right after Paz and her Harvey rape charges. In other words, that guy needs to enjoy his fifteen minutes of Victimhood because it will never be news again. crickets.

by Anonymousreply 143December 26, 2017 6:35 PM

"By now I was under complete control, my mind "froze", I couldn't think straight, petrified that any wrong move would upset the man. "

But the pictures came out GREAT, dude. All that matters.

My favorite color is three.

by Anonymousreply 144December 26, 2017 6:37 PM

I can smell numbers. I smell a big pile of number two.

by Anonymousreply 145December 26, 2017 7:11 PM

The model was forced to put his OWN fingers in his OWN underwear? Maybe he should sue his hand.

The police will be howling in laughter at this one if he dares report it.

by Anonymousreply 146December 26, 2017 8:08 PM

R146, the cops are laughing at people like you who side with sexual abusers and not the victims

by Anonymousreply 147December 26, 2017 8:27 PM

Right, exactly why so many of these cases are going to trial... like, say, NONE of them.

You live on Venus apparently.

by Anonymousreply 148December 26, 2017 8:32 PM

I am torn on this. On the one hand I think these guys have a right to be respected and that being molested by a creepy guy is not one of them.

On the other hand, even when I first saw his work 30 years ago I knew guys would have to put out. Let’s be honest here. You become a Bruce Weber model , everyone knows you have been immortalised in some way. Your beauty will be forever be seen and admired.

You are a male model in a world dominated by female fashion and yes some guys will come onto you. But let’s be honest here, you are a model because you are trying to seduce people into buying the product or seeing themselves with the product or seeing themselves with you.

You are seducing the camera as well. You want the camera to love you.

If I had to live my life again I would ride a dildo and fuck an audience to be photographed by Weber.

Yep I love the look.

I get the harassment and the bullshit that can come with it, which is bullshit. But I also get that they use their looks to get further ahead than most of us.

So I am sort of torn

by Anonymousreply 149December 26, 2017 8:33 PM

I know. Let's have our high powered agent arrange for us to shoot with a photographer known worldwide for his nudes and studies in male sexuality -- and then get all bashful and victimized when actual sex is discussed. Trust me, this is one of those "Follow the goddam money" things.

Men can punch. Unless it's a kid whose hand is being shoved down his own pants, there is no excuse. Even if you "froze", you still did it. Grow the fuck up.

And any gay men who have ogled Weber's work -- and I am one -- should be embarrassed at the hypocrisy if they are thinking "Oh, that poor young man." Such disingenuous bullshit. But I am almost 100% convinced the Victim Brigade are all silly women. Now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 150December 26, 2017 8:39 PM

As a gay man, I am tired of throwing my own sex on the sword for every accusation that comes down the pipe. Innocent until proven guilty still applies here.

by Anonymousreply 151December 26, 2017 8:48 PM

r151, you are confusing a court of law with the court of common sense. Bruce has been known as a creep for years, we've been discussing it here for eons

by Anonymousreply 152December 27, 2017 12:36 AM

Looks like he's going to survive this one unless more younger models come forward. The idea that Alex went to the police is a little silly. Statute of limitations has probably passed. It's all hearsay now. The younger models won't come forward at risk of being black balled.

by Anonymousreply 153December 31, 2017 5:20 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154December 31, 2017 9:23 PM

What a pussy. God, I hope 2018 will bring an end to this bullshit once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 155December 31, 2017 10:16 PM

Bruce has given a statement.

He never harassed anyone - he was just trying to capture the human spirit, you guys!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156January 4, 2018 12:53 AM

only one?

by Anonymousreply 157January 4, 2018 12:54 AM

Don't forget Bruce Weber got Eric Nies naked.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158January 4, 2018 1:05 AM

R158, I’ve always loved that photo.

by Anonymousreply 159January 4, 2018 2:30 AM

That is good photography, plain and simple.

by Anonymousreply 160January 4, 2018 3:03 AM

Why all the bumps of old post lately?

by Anonymousreply 161January 4, 2018 3:05 AM

This makes the Spacey threads look tame.

So much mental illness.

I agree with the poster upthread (R52) about Chop Suey.

Stumbled on it one day and could not believe that no one stopped Weber from taking advantage of that poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 162January 4, 2018 3:16 AM

r162, I was making ART, okay? He was my muse, and he helped me capture the human spirit. There was nothing sexual about it.

by Anonymousreply 163January 4, 2018 3:44 AM

Is this the guy that says he's gay but still married and had kids with a woman...if so then fuck this creeper.

by Anonymousreply 164January 4, 2018 3:47 AM

Did he take the hot pics of the Brewers Twins practically fucking?

by Anonymousreply 165January 4, 2018 5:43 AM

Completely denies everything.... No shame

by Anonymousreply 166January 4, 2018 12:09 PM

Some of Bruce’s celebrated male nudes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167January 4, 2018 8:53 PM

Model: Joseph Sayers -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 4, 2018 8:54 PM

Scrumptious

by Anonymousreply 169January 4, 2018 9:00 PM

From an Abercrombie & Fitch spread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170January 4, 2018 9:01 PM

A source adds that the book includes Avedon’s private thoughts on celebrity subjects and colleagues, including Anna Wintour (“a very frosty concoction”), model Lauren Hutton (“wackadoodle”), socialite Marella Agnelli (“looked like an ostrich, a giraffe”)

and photographer Weber in his “goddamn bandanna.”

by Anonymousreply 171January 4, 2018 9:02 PM

Delectable

by Anonymousreply 172January 4, 2018 9:07 PM

4th model comes forward. Sorry the old man needs to go. Mario can follow him out the door as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173January 4, 2018 11:22 PM

Page not found

by Anonymousreply 174January 5, 2018 2:57 AM

The only thing the general public cares less about than female models are male models. They have true privilege, no doubt about it (and that's a word I hate in general). But if indeed Bruce loses some campaigns, at least it's at the end of a long rich career. But I think all of this will be met with a big collective shrug. Fuck 'em.

by Anonymousreply 175January 5, 2018 3:08 AM

Who hasn't bruce weber raped?

by Anonymousreply 176January 5, 2018 4:54 AM

BW was doing this in the early 90's and probably before that. he is a creep and a predator there are hundreds of models who could come forward tip of the iceberg

by Anonymousreply 177January 5, 2018 12:45 PM

r176

He never touched me

by Anonymousreply 178January 5, 2018 9:50 PM

[quote]From an Abercrombie & Fitch spread

Huh???

There's not a single article of clothing in the shot, not even a discarded pair of underwear.

Such an odd illustation for a fashion layout, even one for A&F. No clothing and the model's face is even covered. The focus of the photograph is entirely on the cock.

by Anonymousreply 179January 9, 2018 2:52 AM

Male nude:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 9, 2018 4:11 AM

More male nude - Bruce has a rather recognizable style:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 9, 2018 4:12 AM

See a pattern here?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182January 9, 2018 4:14 AM

Retro Rustic:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183January 9, 2018 4:15 AM

I am sure Bruce treated the guys at r181, 182, and 183 with the utmost dignity and respect

by Anonymousreply 184January 9, 2018 4:15 AM

Artfully Presenting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 9, 2018 4:16 AM

Long ago...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 9, 2018 4:29 AM

Another old Weber pic for A&F:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187January 9, 2018 4:41 AM

I'm sure Bruce forced ALL those grown men into those poses! Believe the victims! Especially the hole presenter above!

by Anonymousreply 188January 9, 2018 6:14 AM

I'm sure he told them what to do and they complied. That's what they were paid for.

by Anonymousreply 189January 9, 2018 6:25 AM

Bruce is straight.

He's taken plenty of photos of scantily-clad women too.

by Anonymousreply 190January 9, 2018 8:23 AM

I want to be a fluffer on his photo shoots.

by Anonymousreply 191January 9, 2018 9:38 AM

The person who took the photo at R170 is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 192January 9, 2018 11:51 AM

Yeah, r190 he is straight.... straight for the next man.

by Anonymousreply 193January 9, 2018 6:41 PM

Bruce’s work for Vogue Paris:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194January 9, 2018 9:10 PM

It's official. Mario Testino is also in trouble and Conde Naste/Anna Wintour is cutting ties with both of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195January 13, 2018 5:56 PM

They both sound like creeps

by Anonymousreply 196January 13, 2018 6:06 PM

Not the kindest cut:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197January 13, 2018 10:50 PM

he raped the brewer twins

by Anonymousreply 198January 14, 2018 1:08 AM

R198, at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 199January 14, 2018 1:40 AM

He forced the Brewers to fuck while he watched.

by Anonymousreply 200January 14, 2018 12:11 PM

Did they tell you about it?

by Anonymousreply 201January 14, 2018 3:36 PM

Throwback: the Brewer twins by Bruce [1992]:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202January 15, 2018 11:02 AM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203January 15, 2018 11:04 AM

Dreamy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204January 15, 2018 12:37 PM

Weber might have a groping hand, but at least he had a good eye for classic male beauty. He was one of the last true aesthetes.

The guys he picked out of obscurity and immortalized in world-wide campaigns (e.g. Bergin for Calvin Klein) were great choices.

Once Weber’s jettisoned, classic-look / beefcake models won’t have as many big-campaign opportunities.

The new post-Weber fashion is for borderline anorexic, freaky-looking male models (thanks to those ‘innovators’ at Prada and Burberry).

And the rest of today’s big campaigns go to HW actors and their ugly spawn.

At least this new batch of male models (e.g. Jude Law’s son) will be safe from molestation. No one would care to bother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205January 15, 2018 10:43 PM

*is jettisoned

by Anonymousreply 206January 15, 2018 10:47 PM

What a waste of all that potential soulmate!

by Anonymousreply 207January 15, 2018 10:53 PM

OMG! Leonardo DiCaprio in 1994 by Bruce!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208January 15, 2018 11:58 PM

Flaming:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209January 16, 2018 12:01 AM

Vogue!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210January 16, 2018 12:05 AM

it's common knowledge he raped them. don't know if it was together or one at a time but he did.

by Anonymousreply 211January 16, 2018 12:14 AM

Great shots of Leo and I'm sure Bruce forced himself on him too. Riiiight. Some of you live in a fantasy world ("common knowledge" that he raped the Brewer twins, riiiiight). If you're a goddam snitch woman, go pick on Aziz or whatever other celeb who is fool enough to date you.

by Anonymousreply 212January 16, 2018 1:37 AM

R212, you sound like a dumb twat. I doubt he forced himself on Leo, only non-famous guys who needed the work. But you are clearly out of the loop about the fashion industry, probably a Frau from Iowa. Bruce is a known creep.

by Anonymousreply 213January 16, 2018 1:58 AM

I was molested too! Bruce Weber made me scrunch my face & scrunch my junk!

See how violated I look in this photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214January 16, 2018 2:05 AM

*patron saint of white rapper victims

by Anonymousreply 215January 16, 2018 2:07 AM

I read male model Bruce Hulse’s book (photo of him below) and he described a very respectful close relationship with Weber.

Then again, I read Bergin’s saucy book and he was very bemused by Weber’s awkward seduction attempt. The seduction trick Weber allegedly tried on Bergin (smthg like “you look so tense, would you like a Buddhist neck massage to relax?”) was so old-school - it made me feel vicariously embarrassed for Weber.

Bergin was apparently silly enough to fall for it initially, but then his brain switched on and he stormed out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216January 16, 2018 3:21 AM

I worked with one of female faces of an A & F campaign and she told me that he would have a lot of drugs on set so the guys would feel comfortable to get naked, then encourage the guys to get more physical with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 217January 16, 2018 3:29 AM

What is the chop suey scandal people are talking about saying Weber got away with it?

by Anonymousreply 218January 16, 2018 5:44 AM

Testino raped a lot of dudes too. He would force himself on them

by Anonymousreply 219January 16, 2018 6:10 AM

Check out the linked article at R197. So much "We didn't know" bullshit. From almost everybody.

by Anonymousreply 220January 16, 2018 6:42 AM

For r218:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 16, 2018 2:59 PM

[quote] Testino raped a lot of dudes

General US definition of “Rape”: “Penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim”.

So did Testino “rape”?

by Anonymousreply 222January 16, 2018 4:23 PM

As has been mentioned on DL countless times. Weber's book "Chop Suey" is pretty much a how-to guide for seducing and taking advantage of an underage male model.

by Anonymousreply 223January 16, 2018 4:25 PM

I recall a blind item from a few years back about a photographer specializing in nude male models who filmed/photographed them jerking off. Of course Weber's name was thrown about. Anyone else recall something like this?

by Anonymousreply 224January 16, 2018 5:34 PM

I will look up chop suey later thanks guys

Although the psychology of him basically showcasing to the world what he was doing and his strategy via Chop Suey book is quite brazen.

Did he get a thrill out of it being a paraded open secret or did he want to get caught or was he just stupid in a deluded bubble of untouchability??

by Anonymousreply 225January 16, 2018 5:44 PM

These pics are creepy AF.

by Anonymousreply 226January 16, 2018 6:27 PM

was he hot?

by Anonymousreply 227January 16, 2018 11:15 PM

Chop Suey is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 228January 16, 2018 11:20 PM

A little of both R225 plus the fashion world is so fucked up they all thought he was a genius and so rules didn't apply to him and that he was doing the kid, Peter Johnson, a big favor by taking him from Flyoverstan High and making him FAAAABULOUSSSS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 229January 17, 2018 12:15 AM

From the ‘Chop Suey Club’:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230January 17, 2018 12:24 PM

More ‘Chop Suey’:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231January 17, 2018 12:26 PM

Tender:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232January 17, 2018 12:28 PM

Oh, Sir Ian.....

by Anonymousreply 233January 17, 2018 3:08 PM

I don’t think R230 is from Chop Suey.

by Anonymousreply 234January 17, 2018 3:10 PM

Me either. I personally like that Weber's books never cross over into porn. Just nude studies. And the Chop Suey hysterics are truly off the mark. The kid was fine, enjoyed the experience, had his 15 minutes and the photos were nice, not gross. Some of you are getting more and more Frau by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 235January 17, 2018 3:36 PM

[quote] Some of you are getting more and more Frau by the minute.

Honey, they were always fraus.

by Anonymousreply 236January 17, 2018 3:41 PM

Former 80's model Daryl Janney spoke today with from Business of Fashion:

D.L. Janney, a former male model, who recently released a memoir called “Blacklisted,” which details his time in the industry, said that while on a break during a shoot for British Vogue in 1982, Weber asked him to strip down to his underwear for a photo he could take to Calvin Klein, whose campaigns Weber was shooting at the time. Janney was eager to comply until Weber asked him to get completely nude. According to Janney, Weber said that the photos would not be published anywhere and were for “his own use, and to show Calvin.”

When Janney refused, he said the photographer refused to speak with him for the rest of the day. On another occasion, Weber had hired both Janney and his brother for a shoot for GQ; Weber asked the two brothers to remove their shirts and, according to Janney, “pretend to be boyfriends.” When they refused, Janney said they were subject to verbal abuse. As outlined in his book, Janney believes that Weber “blacklisted” him from the industry shortly after, making it impossible for him to find work as a model.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237January 17, 2018 11:10 PM

Another one:

Alex Geerman, a former model, massage therapist and healer, said that in 2008, Weber asked him to do “breathing exercises” that involved non-consensual touching of the chakras, including the root chakra, which is located around the genitals. “I didn’t understand what he was doing, and he didn’t explain it,” recalled Geerman, who said he left the shoot so disturbed he told his mother, who was waiting outside the studio: “I don’t want to do this anymore.” Yet, Geerman said that although he was upset at the time, he no longer believes that Weber did anything wrong. “It took me years to figure out, it wasn't a sexual thing. It was an art thing,” said Geerman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238January 17, 2018 11:14 PM

Are these guys headless?

by Anonymousreply 239January 17, 2018 11:17 PM

Another one:

Christopher Cates, a fit model, said that while on set for a photoshoot at Weber’s Miami home in 2006, the photographer asked each model to join him alone in a guest bedroom upstairs, away from the rest of the crew. Cates said that when he entered the room, Weber asked him to remove his shirt and pants, and later his underwear, and then proceeded to touch him inappropriately. According to Cates, Weber took photos during the incident using a digital SLR camera, though those photos were, to Cates’ knowledge, never used for any professional purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240January 17, 2018 11:18 PM

Another one:

Ryan Vigilant, said the photographer touched him inappropriately in a sexual manner during a shoot in 2008. Vigilant initially did not want to name Weber directly. However, after reading Weber’s statement in response to the New York Times story, he changed his mind. “The statements that Bruce and Mario, or should I say their lawyers made, pains me,” he wrote via email. “I don’t understand their denial. Either their sense of entitlement has so clouded their ethical judgement, it’s not based in reality anymore. Or they are going through so much pain internally and are destroying themselves.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241January 17, 2018 11:20 PM

Another male model came forward re: Mario -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242January 17, 2018 11:21 PM

R239 Click on the link.

by Anonymousreply 243January 17, 2018 11:23 PM

I'm glad there are no nude women in "Chop Suey." That would make me so jealous!

by Anonymousreply 244January 17, 2018 11:24 PM

When is surprise anal not surprise anal?

by Anonymousreply 245January 18, 2018 12:20 AM

What's the deal with Bruce's wife? What is she - headless? She must see and hear nothing

by Anonymousreply 246January 18, 2018 1:10 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 247January 18, 2018 2:55 AM

Thank you to the above posters who included hot pics of the "j'accuse" models.

by Anonymousreply 248January 18, 2018 5:53 PM

And the last batch of accusers is much hotter than the first two. Thank jeebus. I was beginning to doubt Weber's world-famous good taste.

by Anonymousreply 249January 18, 2018 6:07 PM

[quote] D.L. Janney, a former male model, who recently released a memoir called “Blacklisted"

Janney is currently trying to promote and sell his "memoir" book, based in part on his salacious accusations against Weber.

Anyone read it? Some paid shill on the back cover of the book describes it as a [bold]"coming-of-age story ON THE LEVEL of Catcher in the Rye"[/bold].

Well, move over J.D.Salinger - D.L.Janney is in town.

by Anonymousreply 250January 18, 2018 6:09 PM

^The book is also “highly recommended for advanced and mature audience … interested in … novels about the NATURE OF TRANSFORMATIVE PROCESSES”.

They make it sound like it’s Kafka’s Metamorphosis, or a butterfly biology encyclopedia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251January 18, 2018 6:11 PM

again, much ado about nothing. But thanks R250 for the Salinger laugh. That tells me everything we need to know about Holden Janney who's had it so rough with that face. "Mommy, he was mean to me!"

by Anonymousreply 252January 18, 2018 6:11 PM

It seems “Blacklisted” is a (suspiciously and opportunistically well-timed) re-published (December 2017) version of Janney’s previous book - “Nineteen: A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Model” (June 2016).

James Joyce must be turning in his grave because of this ‘hommage’.

The blurb about the book is pure comic gold:

[quote] “Embark on this intimate journey into a world remembered and created from the troubled, yet determined mind of a 19-year-old boy. [bold]His pragmatic mind coupled with a tortured soul will lead the way.[/bold]

[quote] “[bold]A young person of rare physical attraction and toughness and decency[/bold], but drained of self-confidence and wracked by painful and persistent self-doubt.There is no fairy tale ending for this young man ... but there is hope.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253January 18, 2018 6:59 PM

^Another '5-star' editorial review:

[quote] [bold]“And often the savviest of young men remain frustrated as they reach for a carrot of success that never quite seems to land squarely in their hands. Such is Daryl[/bold]: and as readers follow his successes and failures, so they come to admire and understand the foundations of his beliefs [bold]as he begins to acknowledge that he is "the one person who brings me all the pain: myself." Revelations such as these charge an emotional story of determination[/bold] even when odds are firmly stacked against the protagonist.”

by Anonymousreply 254January 18, 2018 7:08 PM

[quote] D. L. Janney is a married writer and father of SEVEN children.

What a virile man!

[quote] After 2 years working as a professional model he returned to school at Boston University and obtained a degree in English literature with Distinction. D. L. has worked as a carpenter and contractor for the past 25 years.

Sounds like that English lit degree was very practical. Hope it improved his carpentry.

[quote] He spends his remaining time writing, reading and sleeping.

The man is a modern-day da Vinci.

[quote] He is currently writing a book of short stories.

Yay! We await his next Magnum Opus with bated breath.

by Anonymousreply 255January 18, 2018 7:31 PM

r254, I believe that many of these young men know that they possess the carrot of success and that is why they pose for soft porn.

by Anonymousreply 256January 18, 2018 11:27 PM

[quote] Alex Geerman, a former model, massage therapist and healer

A "healer"? Off-topic, but I've noticed many models are MAJORLY into outlandish new-age stuff.

[quote] Alex Geerman said that in 2008, Weber asked him to do “breathing exercises” that involved non-consensual touching of the chakras, including the root chakra, which is located around the genitals. “I didn’t understand what he was doing, and he didn’t explain it,” recalled Geerman

A "breathing exercise" for the "root chakra" around the "genitals"? Oh, dear. Anyone who falls for that transparent trick deserves a Darwin award.

[quote] Yet, Geerman said that although he was upset at the time, he no longer believes that Weber did anything wrong. [bold]“It took me years to figure out, it wasn't a sexual thing. It was an ART thing,” said Geerman.[bold]

Oh, Alex, honey... Glad you [italic]finally[/italic] got that all "figured out". *facepalm*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 20, 2018 3:10 PM

what about a photographer being a professional ,doing his job and not using his position to get his rocks off??

Weber is a piece of shit,always has been AND he never pays any of those guys for his private "test shots'

He's cheap too

by Anonymousreply 258January 21, 2018 11:43 AM

R170 Not Weber. Joe Oppedisano. The model is Joe Sayers, who lives to display his schlong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259January 21, 2018 12:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 21, 2018 2:11 PM

I’m more shocked that Peter Johnson hasn’t weighed in yet.

He’s the one who actually lived with Weber.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 21, 2018 2:46 PM

Joseph Sayers is pretty, but at 5’6’’ he’s a midget. He resembles Warhol’s rough-trade muse Joseph “Little Joe” D’Allesandro, immortalized in Lou Reed’s song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262January 21, 2018 3:06 PM

DL Fave Pietro Sexy Teacher Boselli shot by Bruce for Abercrombie:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 21, 2018 8:03 PM

More:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264January 21, 2018 8:03 PM

They discussed this on the view today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 23, 2018 9:46 PM

^ Fedele comes across as bright and articulate (and he kind of pings too)

by Anonymousreply 266January 24, 2018 2:41 AM

From The View interview video. Josh Ardolf’s account:

[quote] Ardolf: “On this shoot we ended up just shooting around the house. Bruce’s house. And eventually I was brought to a private room of his by his assistant. During this [bold][*dramatic emotional pause, where Ardolf temporarily can’t speak as he’s overcome with emotion]*[/bold] we did some breathing exercises. And we were shooting. Eventually I was nude. He told me to grab his hand and put it were I felt the “energy”. And I was comfortable with that. So I put it on my shoulder, I put it on my chest. I put it wherever I was comfortable with. And then [bold]he forced his hand on me – inappropriately! I didn’t know what to do. I was 20 years old. I was in shock”. *sniff* *sniff*[/bold]”

by Anonymousreply 267January 24, 2018 7:08 PM

From the same video. Bobby Roache’s account (first part).

[quote] Roache (in a more upbeat, jovial voice than Josh Ardolf’s ‘devastated’ tone): “I went to his house. Everything was ok with my agent. When I got there, I walked through his house. Played with his little dogs right there. Went to this little side-section of his garden. He said: “Let’s just take some photos”. We was [sp] going. I was ready. So [Weber] said: “I don’t think…err… I’m feeling your energy - correctly. Let me put my hand on your forehead.” So me, I’m like: “My energy is great, man! Like I’m ok”. [laughing] And, yeah, he started doing his waving and started putting his hands all over my body. So me, I’m comfortable with my body! I’m like: “You touch me, it’s just hands”. But then he started to really get aggressive. So I just was like: “Man, I’m just… I didn’t sign up for this.” So I talked to him, I was like: “Ya know - I’m ok. I’m really alright. I actually have to go and finish my shoot.”

I like Roache. Tells it straight. Didn’t lose his cool during the alleged incident, handled it well. Doesn’t break down into a melodramatic performance, as if he’s on the verge of tears, because of some handsy fondling action (compared to Ardolf).

by Anonymousreply 268January 24, 2018 7:32 PM

Jason Fedele's speech in the video contained very good ideas. Though I’m not a fan of how he kept (mis-)using the term “misnomer”:

[quote] Fedele: “I think there’s a misnomer out there that people think that because they hurt us they must be naturally evil.”

[quote] Interviewer: “And people also don’t think it happens to men”. Fedele: “Another misnomer”.

He meant “misconception”. “Misnomer” means the inaccurate use of specific terminology, or an inaccurate name for smthg. E.g. a “Koala bear” is a misnomer b/c it’s not a bear.

Some people do use the word “misnomer” autologically (i.e. as a synonym for “misconception”) – but it just doesn't sound right.

by Anonymousreply 269January 24, 2018 7:38 PM

The one wearing a tuxedo on a midmorning television show appearance comes across a little Zoolandery

by Anonymousreply 270January 25, 2018 5:17 PM

A-list model agent Kevin Apana subtly showing support for Bruce:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271January 26, 2018 6:25 AM

R263 Bruce was super professional with me. After giving me a backrub to relax me, he said he wanted to have the best angle possible so he teached me a position known as "presenting" and he spent a while taking pictures from behind me!

by Anonymousreply 272January 26, 2018 6:36 AM

he stilll denies any wrongdoing ,even after the View

by Anonymousreply 273January 30, 2018 10:14 PM

Dogs are barking:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274February 1, 2018 6:31 PM

Not going down!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275February 1, 2018 6:32 PM

[quote]While on a test shooting with Francesco Scavullo the late 1960s, Bruce met Nan Bush, who was then representing Frank and managing his studio. Nan was instrumental in launching Bruce’s career in the fashion world. He began photographing fashion catalogs—his first being a reshoot for the department store Dillards, which won catalog of the year. So began the life-long partnership of Bruce and Nan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 1, 2018 6:36 PM

^ Sounds like a love story for the ages! *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 277February 1, 2018 6:38 PM

I have had a contempt of Weber for decades. He puts up this straight man image and the reality is this disgusting coward hiding behind his camera. In the past I was a model for horny older photographers (names anonymous). None of them claimed heterosexuality and I never had trouble telling them (politely was all that was necessary) to back off. But Weber. Ick. I met him a few times and I hope he could see the truth in my eyes. He represents the kind of human I least respect- no matter how successful, talented or skilled. And Nan? Poor woman. Then again, what do I know. She's laughing all the way to the bank.

by Anonymousreply 278February 1, 2018 7:38 PM

What was Weber like in person, R278? (besides being closeted)

by Anonymousreply 279February 1, 2018 7:51 PM

I've had enough to say-

by Anonymousreply 280February 1, 2018 8:16 PM

[quote] In the past I was a model for horny older photographers (names anonymous). None of them claimed heterosexuality and I never had trouble telling them (politely was all that was necessary) to back off.

So it sounds like many photographers are unprofessional, hitting inappropriately on their work subordinates (models). Seems it’s a frequent occurrence in the industry and Weber’s far from alone. But he & Testino are getting most of the stick b/c they’re famous & rich (with deep pockets, making them good aim for lawsuits). As for all the other photographers who sexually propositioned their models - crickets.

Why is it so quiet in the female modelling world? As if Terry Richardson is the only perv. There are many straight photographers too, surely quite a few are sleazy & handsy. Did Linda, Naomi, Claudia, Cindy, etc. never get groped? Hard to believe. Females also start modeling younger. 15-year-olds working for older people. It’s a recipe for sexual manipulation.

by Anonymousreply 281February 1, 2018 9:05 PM

The modeling world, the rap music world, pro athletes... why does it only seem to be white actors that are being hunted right now?

by Anonymousreply 282February 1, 2018 9:32 PM

Weber in person represents a caring deeply- humanitarian etc etc in reality he is petty ,cheap,deeply closeted and resentful of out gay men. he is guilty of molesting these guys ,but will never admit it,he can't ,he would have to admit to being a homosexual. And Nan is just in it for the $$$,They have enough to last them the rest of their unnatural lives ,although I am sure she is pissed beyond belief

by Anonymousreply 283February 1, 2018 11:19 PM

I love Nan's bush!

by Anonymousreply 284February 1, 2018 11:42 PM

"Why is it so quiet in the female modelling world?"

Paul Marciano is now being accused of harassing female models

by Anonymousreply 285February 1, 2018 11:45 PM

[quote] Paul Marciano is now being accused of harassing female models

I liked him in Exit to Eden.

by Anonymousreply 286February 2, 2018 12:17 AM

Did Weber have another long-term live-in 'muse' besides Peter Johnson? (Bush don't count.)

Lagerfeld is juggling (at least) 2 male model 'muses'. Giammetti (Valentino's ex) was playing house with a BelAmi model.

Surely Weber can't be [italic]that[/italic] boring as to just massage weirded-out models. He must've had at least a few boytoys...errr, I mean 'muses'.

by Anonymousreply 287February 2, 2018 3:05 AM

I know another photographer who fucked Weber in his darkroom when Bruce was still a model

by Anonymousreply 288February 2, 2018 2:39 PM

I still find it all silly. "Eeek, he made me touch MYSELF!"

by Anonymousreply 289February 2, 2018 2:58 PM

Why do idiots keep repeating the lie that he’s closeted, when he’s been out as bisexual for at least 16 years (check his wiki); and it’s not like he was a household name, being literally behind the scenes. Stop being hysterics and be mad at shit people haven’t done

by Anonymousreply 290February 2, 2018 3:34 PM

Being* mad

by Anonymousreply 291February 2, 2018 3:34 PM

R290, oh, you're right. Apologies for the wrong assumption.

[quote] Weber has stated, in a 2002 interview: "[bold]I've had a lot of great romances. Men and women[/bold], I mean I feel like I can fall in love almost every day. I feel sorry for people who don't feel that."

Who were his male lovers?

by Anonymousreply 292February 2, 2018 3:52 PM

Yes, he and Calvin Klein are "bisexual". Bwa ha ha ha...

by Anonymousreply 293February 2, 2018 4:16 PM

Hot vet by Bruce:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294February 2, 2018 8:57 PM

More hot vet:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295February 2, 2018 8:58 PM

Swish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296February 2, 2018 9:02 PM

R295, Weber is obsessed with his golden retrievers. Probably more than he loves men. It would make perfect sense if his ideal man is a dog veterinarian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297February 2, 2018 9:14 PM

Yes indeed, r297.

by Anonymousreply 298February 2, 2018 9:20 PM

r288, details please! When was this?

by Anonymousreply 299February 2, 2018 11:51 PM

R299 it was Francesco Scavullo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300February 2, 2018 11:56 PM

“Hot vet” is chinless

by Anonymousreply 301February 3, 2018 7:44 AM

Was Bruce really a model it’s not on his wiki? Any pics? Got a feeling he was hot when young. His body anyway.

by Anonymousreply 302February 3, 2018 7:48 AM

288- in the 1960s-Another famous photog fucked him ,years later asked me if that "old queen is still pretending he's straight

This guy had no reason to lie

by Anonymousreply 303February 3, 2018 7:50 AM

The Day of Iguana:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 3, 2018 9:13 AM

The Greatest Love of all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305February 3, 2018 9:14 AM

Sometimes a touch of Femininity is Good:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306February 3, 2018 9:16 AM

As R302 said, why can’t we find any photos of Weber as a young model?

This is him in 1987, but what did he look like in the 1960s-70s (when he was in his 20s)? Was he part of the Studio 54 set?

I’m into lumberjack-type bears, so I find him very attractive. He can give me his famous ‘spiritual’ massage anytime!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307February 3, 2018 11:47 AM

How long has he looked like an old roadie?

by Anonymousreply 308February 4, 2018 12:41 AM

Since the age of 40 at least, R308. We'll know exactly when we locate his 'young modeling days' photos!

by Anonymousreply 309February 4, 2018 12:54 AM

go to Bruceweber.com-- click" about ",he's the second photo with a camera looks about 30,

by Anonymousreply 310February 8, 2018 11:16 PM

r310, thanks! He was actually kinda cute.

by Anonymousreply 311February 9, 2018 12:15 AM

From a recent Popbitch mail issue:

>> Jobs for jobs << Blowing his cover

Now that Bill Cosby has been found guilty, attention will no doubt turn to others in the crosshairs of #MeToo. Fashion photographer Bruce Weber is currently being sued by male models who worked for him, alleging sexual misconduct on his shoots.

The story that's emerging of Weber's MO is that when he took a fancy to one of the male models on a job, he'd suggest that the two of them went for a walk. If, by the time they'd returned to his studio, the boy hadn't offered the photographer a blowjob, there would be no photoshoot for him.

by Anonymousreply 312May 4, 2018 5:57 PM

^ Good

by Anonymousreply 313May 5, 2018 2:07 AM

Is anyone really surprised that this old closet queen did this to a man he was photographing? He must be rich and his wife knows he's gay and they have a marriage of convenience for her to stay with him.

by Anonymousreply 314May 6, 2018 10:21 AM

Whose job is it to place the slice of bread over male genitalia when models pose in underpants for mainstream underware ads—the photographer, the photographer’s assistant, or the model himself? There are no doubt adjustments to be made until the desired look is achieved.

by Anonymousreply 315May 6, 2018 10:41 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!