Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Paris Shoes

ShOOes

by Lereply 15Last Thursday at 2:33 AM

I love shoes, and I love a lot of the shoes in that video, but all I could see is blisters and stink. For the love of God, why were NONE of those people wearing socks? Barefoot in wingtips? Ouch, and no.

by Lereply 111/29/2017

Oh my God, shoes.

by Lereply 211/29/2017

Shoe bump

by Lereply 311/30/2017

Shoes without socks is an old standard that’s been around forever in certain circles - primarily old money East Coast men. If you don’t get it, you don’t get it. Your criticism of it speaks of your rank.

by Lereply 411/30/2017

Hot!

by Lereply 511/30/2017

R4, you sound ignorant. Foot odor doesn’t care about “rank”. And anyone who throws that word around as casually as you do, lived in a dresser drawer for the first year of their lives.

Anyway, back to shoes. Lovely!

by Lereply 611/30/2017

Some of the shoes are incredible. I'm more alarmed by the flood pants trend - images of Jack Soo in Thoroughly Modern Milly go through my mind.

As far as going sockless, my feet have their own temperature zone unrelated to the rest of my body. Going without socks is my idea of casual attire. Stinkfoot can happen to people who do not maintain their feet hygiene or shoe insoles. The rest of us do NOT have feet that stink.

by Lereply 711/30/2017

"My feet don't stinque!"

by Lereply 811/30/2017

Dang

by Lereply 912/02/2017

My husband comes from European nobility. His Grandmother would have viewed a man wearing shoes without socks as the epitome of vulgarity. I have no issues with it, just saying. . .

by Lereply 1012/02/2017

Your husband probably has a stank sleeve, r10.

by Lereply 1112/02/2017

Nope. He knows of the existence of soap and water, and uses both liberally.

BTW, a lot of hipsters wear no show socks.

by Lereply 1212/02/2017

So a mix of classics and funky trendy.... no surprise there

Fewer socks at a time when corporate America (and Justin Trudeau) are picking up on the "fun sock" trend that swept Silicon Valley a few years back.

Since most guys can't wear highwaters or go sockless at work, I'm thinking Happy Socks is in no danger of going out of business.

by Lereply 1312/02/2017

Yes R13

by Lereply 14Last Thursday at 2:23 AM

No socks doesn't make much sense in winter.

by Lereply 15Last Thursday at 2:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!