Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

CDAN'S Disturbing Rape Obsession.

Nearly every day for the last few weeks, Enty has posted a long blind item concerning. Long, detailed screeds which are creepy beyond belief and I get the impression he is typing this shit one handed.

Why does ANYONE take this guy seriously?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2018 8:36 PM

Because he continually gets them right, has never been sued for the ones he has revealed, and has shills on here who are way to anxious to have the rest of us disbelieve him. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2017 9:29 PM

Today's jack off material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2November 29, 2017 9:21 PM

Thank you R1. Can it OP! We are all big boys and girls and can read a blind and judge for ourselves on the accuracy,

by Anonymousreply 3November 29, 2017 9:33 PM

As a fan of rape sex stories: believe me, nobody is jacking off to this weak shit.

by Anonymousreply 4November 29, 2017 9:39 PM

Laurie Bird

by Anonymousreply 5November 29, 2017 9:45 PM

He posts whatever gets him views, he may not be so obsessed with rape but he knows the GP has been eating up all the rape and sexual violence stories in the news, so he gives them what they want. It's also why he posts all the fangirl BS about certain celebrities, it draws a good crowd and makes him $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 6November 29, 2017 9:50 PM

R6 - I get that, but there is something about the tone that bugs me. Then again, as you say, he gets far more comments for these than any other blind, which is the point.

by Anonymousreply 7November 30, 2017 6:36 PM

You all defending enty realize that 1) he makes shit up and 2) he writes blinds based on shit he's read on Lexus/Nexus. Great example is the Sylvester Stallone blind. He wrote his blind AFTER an article that included a police report on Stallone and his body guard appeared in a Baltimore newspaper. If he's done a reveal on a blind about a crime it's only because he plagiarised it from a legitimate source.

by Anonymousreply 8November 30, 2017 6:51 PM

This one is fucking sick. If he is making these all up then imo he deserves to get sued into oblivion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2017 6:27 PM

My hunch is this stuff is half true. Therefore, it can be fully and completely dismissed as 100% fake. The reader either believes it all or disbelieves it all, but the general media says its all fake. So, no harm no foul. OP, just chill out since it is considered 100% false and therefore these things will never reach the masses.

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2017 6:50 PM

The thing about ENTY is that he writes erotic fan fiction, and makes it into blind items.

And a few blind items gleaned from gossip, and the occasional tip from totally unreliable sources. Remember the time a Datalounger made up some bullshit story and sent it to him, and he published it as a blind? He also prints the evil shit the Cumberbitches make up about Mrs. C. He's contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2017 7:57 PM

Nobody does take him seriously. He is a fake, plain and simple. He just makes up random shit and throws it out there.

by Anonymousreply 12December 7, 2017 8:00 PM

R12 Sadly, people are taking him seriously. His molestation blinds about people like Spielberg have attracted the attention of Pizzagate believers and anti-Semitic loons who are now spreading this everywhere. I'm going to sound very Mary here but I worry about perfectly innocent person is going to wind up being injured or killed because of this fool and his accusations - remember that unbalanced idiot who went into that pizza parlour with a gun? There are crazies who really will buy into this stuff and think they are doing something good by hunting 'the bad guy's down'.

by Anonymousreply 13December 10, 2017 2:01 AM

Well people are really gullible. No matter how many times he has been called out as a fake, you still have people spreading his fables every day on Datalounge. The fact that people take this stuff seriously is simultaneously funny and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 14December 10, 2017 2:49 AM

R14 Indeed. I'm so pissed off with the Daily Beast for legitimising this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15December 10, 2017 2:52 AM

Finding out Bill Cosby, wholesome family man, was a raging degenerate hasn't helped matters. And that's only one of many pervs we're learning populate Hollywood. It's easier to now believe just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 16December 10, 2017 5:14 AM

It's a fucking blind item/gossip site, no shit they talk about sex a lot, also drugs, basically shit that is illegal and immoral. People don't care about other details of stars, sex sells, are you really this fucking obtuse?

by Anonymousreply 17December 10, 2017 5:33 AM

As he grinds out more and more blind items his tales seem to have graduated from the merely very implausible to outright batshit crazy. Yesterday someone posted one about Heather Locklear pimping out her kids or something equally nutso.

by Anonymousreply 18December 10, 2017 8:50 PM

Yeah that Locklear thing is crazy and only is posited because of Charlie Sheen but in general, who wants to read a blind like this: "Mrs. X just came out of an awful marriage and was recently hired on a hot sitcom where Mr. Y works. Mr. Y is also recently single. Word on the set is that their relationship is heating up and they were spotted coming in to work together more than once!" I mean, that's fucking boring and no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 19December 10, 2017 9:53 PM

Oh look, now Enty has solved the disappearance of Tammy Leppert! Of course he hasn't bothered to pass this on to the police or Tammy's sister who can be reached in a variety of ways.

Fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20December 11, 2017 6:03 PM

Holy shit, one of Enty's lunatic followers actually linked this nonsense on the Facebook account Tammy's sister set up and naturally it was removed, so they are accusing this poor family of not wanting to listen to the truth. Who do these assholes think they are!?

by Anonymousreply 21December 11, 2017 10:57 PM

Yoo hoo! Guess who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 11, 2017 11:02 PM

His readers seem to be cottoning on to his bullshit, although the reason they came up with to explain his bizarre blindside as dumb as you would expect from them.

Guys, he's making shit up for clicks. That's literally it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 26, 2017 5:45 PM

Some of these rapes blinds I’m beginning to believe are coming from Mia Farrow and Ronan Farrow. Several are “revealed” as Woody Allen as the rapist/pedophile. Conveniently, the actress victims are dead and can’t refute any of this. Meanwhile none of the countless, LIVING actresses who’ve worked for Woody have reported nothing similar in experience. The blinds may have half truths but they rope Woody into the mix so if any part of it is at all true it still works in smearing Woody. The Farrows are pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 24December 27, 2017 10:45 AM

Enty is a supporter of the Farrows and doing his good foot soldier duty in maligning Woody Allen.

by Anonymousreply 25December 27, 2017 10:47 AM

As others have already said, CDAN will post bullshit if you send it to him and he believes it will give him clicks, and CDAN has got the attention of the conspiracy subreddit and Trumptards in general. They basically want to distract from Trump/Moore/etc being rapists/pedophiles/terrible people, especially since pizzagate's original idea (Hillary/Soros/Podesta having trafficked children in the basement of a pizzeria) got the wind taken out of it when the guy shot the place up and discovered there is no basement. They have since expanded pizzagate to just "child sex rings", which duh, they exist, we've known that, but they basically ignore right wing individuals who may be apart of it (cough Trump's Epstein ties cough), pretend all of Hollywood is liberal, or strangely enough go to places where they search for "evidence".

by Anonymousreply 26December 27, 2017 5:31 PM

R23 / R26 They send fake bullshit and then when it's posted they jerk off in validation.

by Anonymousreply 27December 27, 2017 6:56 PM

The Laurie Bird one where he says Woody insisted she sleep with him through filming (I don’t believe) does sound like the JLaw/Aronofsky arrangement while filming Mother. She wasn’t enjoying that one, her body language spoke volumes.

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2017 9:34 PM

He has revealed the blind about Tammy Lynn-Leppert. Hope her family sues him into the next millennium for this. She wasn't famous ffs, she was a young and possibly mentally ill girl who disappeared and was most likely murdered. Her family just want to find her body, they don't need a gross fantasist fucking with this investigation with made up bullshit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 1, 2018 6:34 PM

And now he's shitting all over the memory of Kurt Cobain.

I'm not reading his site anymore. It's not even funny as entertainment - it's just nasty and clearly being driven by tips from 4chan trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30January 1, 2018 6:53 PM

r30 shitting all over the memory of Kurt Cobain? Yeah we don't want his junkie, suicide legacy to be tainted with rape allegations. Everyone thought he was a pretty put together dude.

by Anonymousreply 31January 1, 2018 7:32 PM

Fuck off, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 32January 1, 2018 7:38 PM

I stopped reading Enty when I realized he was mostly a liar. He's a con man.

by Anonymousreply 33January 1, 2018 7:40 PM

There were little hints of this on DL over the years, but CDAN goes into much more detail in this blind item about incest:

What do you do if you think you are the best in the family, but are just second best? Well, if you are this permanent A list musician you abuse your sister until she ultimately died. When the sister was about 12, her brother started sexually abusing her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34January 1, 2018 7:46 PM

I know for a fact Garfunkle was verbally abusing Laurie Bird until she committed suicide.

And since I know that for a fact, it's not a stretch that Garfunkle would tell her to fuck Woody Allen. It's not like he had respect for her as a human being.

by Anonymousreply 35January 1, 2018 8:24 PM

The full blind from R34:

What do you do if you think you are the best in the family, but are just second best? Well, if you are this permanent A list musician you abuse your sister until she ultimately died. When the sister was about 12, her brother started sexually abusing her. He had a history of abusing other members of his extended family and to have someone so close in proximity led to her being abused on almost daily basis. The parents knew about it but would do anything for their son and sad as long as the daughter was not hurt that it was fine.

When the daughter wanted to go out on a date at 13, the parents said no because it would make the brother jealous. When she was in her mid teens and in a band trying to get signed. Her brother passed her out to record executives like candy. If an executive complained that the teen was not enthusiastic, the brother would beat her and make her do it again. At around that same time, the brother met this permanent A+ list mostly movie actor who was A+ list then and now. He promised the brother some songs in an upcoming movie in exchange for having sex with the sister for a weekend. He also promised the brother about $10K in drugs. Apparently the sister almost overdosed that weekend and the actor, along with the A+ list producer who seemingly will never die filmed her having sex with men and women including Sharon Tate. Roman Polanski was at this party and remembers having sex with the sister but doesn't remember the filming.

The brother continued to have sex with his sister for years and years while getting her more and more hooked on drugs. He verbally abused her and told her she would never amount to anything. He made her give him most of her money that she earned with the group. When she announced she had a boyfriend, her brother beat her and raped her for days.

Within two years she was dead and as her brother forced her to do, signed over everything to him before she died.

by Anonymousreply 36January 1, 2018 8:28 PM

R36, that blind is supposed to be about Karen Carpenter, yes?

by Anonymousreply 37January 1, 2018 8:29 PM

Roman Polanski would never have sex with a drugged out teenager.

by Anonymousreply 38January 1, 2018 8:32 PM

R38 oh fuck off. That was a proven event that nobody disputes happened. If you think you can shame me for criticising this lying sack of shit by making false equivalences, you can go and suck the shit out of my hairy asshole.

What he is doing is repugnant. End of.

by Anonymousreply 39January 1, 2018 8:34 PM

That Karen Carpenter blind item is as crazy as the idea that Joe Jackson might have pimped out little Michael to powerful men...

I'm a pretty good judge of character.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40January 1, 2018 8:35 PM

Oh and nice anti-Semitism there too. Thanks for proving the only people defending this loser are alt-right CUNTS.

by Anonymousreply 41January 1, 2018 8:36 PM

r39 has a lot of emotional investment in the good name of (((Hollywood))).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 1, 2018 8:38 PM

Beautiful moment...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 1, 2018 8:39 PM

R26 You say "CDAN will post bullshit if you send it to him and he believes it will give him clicks".

That's exactly the same principle used by Huffington Post

by Anonymousreply 44January 1, 2018 8:40 PM

Thanks for further confirming you are Nazi scum. This is gay board, you are not welcome you push filled ballsack.

by Anonymousreply 45January 1, 2018 8:40 PM

"you push filled ballsack"

Where do I push filled ballsack to?

by Anonymousreply 46January 1, 2018 8:42 PM

I think most people on DL recognize that the guy is a con, but nonetheless there is a contingent that continue posting CDAN's stories and breathlessly trying to guess. Proving, one supposes, the adage about one being born every minute.

by Anonymousreply 47January 1, 2018 8:42 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK

by Anonymousreply 48January 1, 2018 8:42 PM

r48 take your meds Matt. The anti-psychotics, not the high blood pressure ones.

by Anonymousreply 49January 1, 2018 8:46 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 50January 1, 2018 8:48 PM

r37, this is from the Karen Carpenter bio, so CDAN is correct here:

[quote] At the urging of friends and family, Karen met with legal counsel to revise her will on September 1, 1981. She could not yet bring herself to file for divorce but was obviously moving in that direction. “I give all household furniture and furnishings, household equipment and appliances, and silverware located in the residence occupied by my husband and myself to my husband,” she stated in the codicil. “I give any residence occupied by my husband and myself as our home at the time of my death to my husband.” Karen willed everything else to Harold, Agnes, and Richard, listing estimated assets totaling between five and ten million dollars.

by Anonymousreply 51January 1, 2018 8:53 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 52January 1, 2018 8:55 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 53January 1, 2018 8:57 PM

People like Michael Jackson and Karen Carpenter don't develop eating disorders because of child abuse.

They develop eating disorders because they wish they looked more like Woody Allen.

CDAN is obviously full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 54January 1, 2018 8:58 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 55January 1, 2018 8:59 PM

Dear R55. Is your name Mike?

You need to adjust your DL settings down to "Snowflake".

by Anonymousreply 56January 1, 2018 9:00 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 57January 1, 2018 9:01 PM

LOL at Streep and Weinstein clapping like crazed seals in R43's clip

by Anonymousreply 58January 1, 2018 9:01 PM

Dear me, someone's been triggered.

by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2018 9:02 PM

FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM FUCK OFF NAZI SCUM

by Anonymousreply 60January 1, 2018 9:03 PM

R51, excepts like that are why I figured it was supposed to be about her. If he ever revealed that one, DL should take most of the credit.

by Anonymousreply 61January 1, 2018 9:05 PM

Another beautiful moment. One delicate soul interviewing another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62January 1, 2018 9:10 PM

This may belong in another thread, but what was the DL verdict on this bit:

[quote] The brother continued to have sex with his sister for years and years while getting her more and more hooked on drugs.

What drugs were given to Karen? The autopsy claimed:

"The finding of emetine cardiotoxicity (ipecac poisoning) revealed that Karen had poisoned herself with ipecac syrup, a well-known emetic commonly recommended to induce vomiting in cases of overdose or poisoning.

In a press release detailing Karen’s autopsy report and cause of death due to emetine cardiotoxicity, the coroner failed to cite ipecac by name.

by Anonymousreply 63January 1, 2018 9:18 PM

This revealed blind item - allegedly Dina Merrill's revenge on the Agent who raped her - is a helluva juicy read!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64January 1, 2018 9:37 PM

Lots Of Women: This Academy Award winning/nominated actor is probably permanently A list. Too many good roles in movies and television at this point to not give it to him. He is also about to be dragged by some of the numerous women in his past. One child says she was regularly abused both verbally and physically by the actor which has caused problems for her throughout her life. A former significant other says he forced her to take drugs with him, including forcing pills down her throat. If she refused, he would often beat her and choke her. She says he raped her in the past. This A- list mostly movie actress ex of his says his fantasies about cutting her with a knife while they had sex caused her to run quickly from his life. Apparently he was married at that time too. One ex said that he punched her when she told him she was pregnant. She miscarried the day after the punch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65January 1, 2018 9:42 PM

Annexin A2

Yes, I think it is the most unusual title I may have had for a big blind. It is the focus. The person who has been investigating this for the past decade spent about 30 minutes talking about Annexin A2 and how it works in the body and I just wanted the person to get to the good stuff. The long and short of it from what I understand is that it plays a big part of having a certain kind of cancer. Apparently there is also a way to inject this protein into your body and promote a certain kind of cell invasion which can kill you. ... They waited until flu season. She always got a shot every year. She always did it at an event to encourage others to get theirs. An event that had dozens of volunteer nurses giving shots. One of those nurses gave a very special injection to the celebrity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 1, 2018 9:48 PM

Marvin Gaye is a serial killer!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67January 2, 2018 12:37 AM

gfghdg

by Anonymousreply 68January 2, 2018 2:28 AM

r63 The ipecac was probably used as a weight loss tool rather than to induce vomiting of any substances. It's rare, but some bulimics and anorexics do use ipecac that way, as you can see in the memoir "Wasted".

by Anonymousreply 69January 2, 2018 2:36 AM

CDAN is a fantasist, he makes all his nastiest stuff up, and you can see his horrible little mind working in the process.

First there was story after story about hot actresses working as prostitutes overseas, that one really got him off. Now he's starting to fantasize about the sexual abuse of children, and celebrities committing murders and getting away with it because of their wealth and fame. Really, the FBI needs to keep a close eye on this sicko.

by Anonymousreply 70January 2, 2018 2:58 AM

Marvin Gaye's daughters are still around and would surely object strongly to their dad, a murder victim himself, being called a serial killer.

His final reveal of the night has that poor little blonde girl from Poltergeist being gang-raped to death!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71January 2, 2018 3:19 AM

I used to read CDAN years ago until the format was switched and it was just impossible to navigate.

I remember the MV long blinds. Long story short, he dangled a long story about a woman who basically sang for a major pop star at the time for all her albums. It became a thing when she got stiffed for the amount that she owed. Enty supposedly helped her claw back some of the money and i think after 5 years of teasing and ropping hints he claimed it was J Lo. I haven't heard anything about legal action, so i think it has a grain of truth to it. And thats the thing about Enty: I have yeat to hear him being sued. Maybe he has enough legal knowledge to make sure that he post just enough truth to protect himself.

by Anonymousreply 72January 2, 2018 3:29 AM

He's not an entertainment or contract lawyer. When he was outed it was learned at best he was some guy who wrote wills. So are we supposed to believe Enty helped J Lo get her money? Or have I completely misunderstood R72. Serious, REAL lawyers advise their big and little name clients to ignore gossip. They do not advise wasting time or money suing these silly websites. Espcially one that claims it makes up stories.

by Anonymousreply 73January 2, 2018 4:11 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 2, 2018 4:23 AM

What is r74 on about? Lewis who?

by Anonymousreply 75January 2, 2018 5:40 AM

[quote] Even though she was in her mid teens, she had been having sex for a few years.

He makes it sound like it's horrible. Sorry to inform you but it's quite common for girls in their teens to be having sex regularly. OK not getting raped, but he makes it sound like having sex alone is an oddity

by Anonymousreply 76January 2, 2018 5:48 AM

From the article:

[quote] he violently raped her.

As opposed to all the "gentle rapes" we see out there...

by Anonymousreply 77January 2, 2018 6:38 AM

It was Olivia Newton-John. Her first film Toomarrow was an abomination and frightening, careering ending. She played a teen in her second movie Grease and her grandfather was Hitler. And the guy who played Kenickie, her brother in law in real life, raped her.

She claimed to have cancer, but it was really drug rehab.

by Anonymousreply 78January 2, 2018 9:32 AM

I'm never interested in the people they do Blind Items about on that site. It's all fucking 'reality stars' or dead d-listers from the 1940s. I do not believe Enty is a man at all.

by Anonymousreply 79January 2, 2018 9:42 AM

Green Acres is the place for rape

Scandals to leave your mouth agape

Aggression growing worse with time

Keep Manhattan, your virginity's mine

New York is where my pussy's safe

I'll remain a virginal waif

I just adore giving you head

Darling I love you, but not till we are wed

You cunt

You dunt

Be sweet

Tiny meat

You're in prime shape

Is there no escape

Green Acres is for rape....

by Anonymousreply 80January 2, 2018 9:55 AM

Who would rape Eva, not Merv

by Anonymousreply 81January 2, 2018 2:37 PM

he is a spy, returning behind the Iron Curtain.

Amazing he fooled his family for so long.

by Anonymousreply 82January 3, 2018 1:26 AM

Haha his shitty site is being DOS attacked again.

by Anonymousreply 83January 4, 2018 3:58 PM

[quote] It all began unraveling a little over two decades ago. His carefully constructed facade crumbled under the revelation that this permanent A+ list singer had multiple sexual relationships with girls as young as 9.

This is supposedly about Nicolette Larson and Neil Young/James Taylor/David Crosby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84January 5, 2018 1:09 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85January 12, 2018 11:13 PM

So, how many times did Enty or CDAN get sued nor for posting these crazy lies? You'd think they'd be in prison by now when you pay attention to the shriekers who repeat over and over again how all the BIs are made up and disturbing fiction about real, defensless people.

by Anonymousreply 86January 12, 2018 11:42 PM

how many times did Enty or CDAN get sued NOW for posting ...

by Anonymousreply 87January 12, 2018 11:43 PM

I don't know why people keep linking to that site. Give it a rest already. Anyway, yes, he has obviously been sued; he has to post some disclaimer about his stories being rumor and conjecture, or something similar.

by Anonymousreply 88January 12, 2018 11:49 PM

Fuck off, Enty apologist.

by Anonymousreply 89January 12, 2018 11:56 PM

You know, it's not that fucking easy to sue for libel, especially in the US. The person being labelled has to be able to prove malicious intent - the burden us on the victim, as it were. Of course, Enty has a cleverly worded disclaimer saying famous people's names are being in his fictions etc. So any attempt to try and sue him - and believe me, people have certainly wanted to (Diana Jenkins, for instance, was disgustingly labelled by this asshat) - will be met with 'well it says right there it's fiction, I can't help it if people take it seriously'.

I actually witnessed the time Laura Ingalls Wilder showed up and furiously denied his fables regarding abuse on the Little House set. I've no doubt fools are still passing that bullshit off as true. How many people has he falsely labelled as rapists and murders? But I guess that's okay because he shared stories Weinstein, who literally everyone fucking knew about.

Imagine Enty wrote his bullshit about you. You're innocent, but nobody believes that. And there's not one damn thing you can do about it. Imagine that and then defend this steaming pile of shit to the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 90January 13, 2018 12:10 AM

I have no fucking idea why my autocorrect doesn't believe in the word 'libelled'.

by Anonymousreply 91January 13, 2018 12:11 AM

And I have no idea why I thought Ingalls Wilder was an actress on the show lol. I'm tired.

by Anonymousreply 92January 13, 2018 12:13 AM

[quote] I actually witnessed the time Laura Ingalls Wilder showed up and furiously denied

She died in 1957, so you have no idea what you are talking about,

by Anonymousreply 93January 13, 2018 12:14 AM

"Imagine Enty wrote his bullshit about you. You're innocent, but nobody believes that."

Except his site isn't that widely read and most people take it with a grain of salt

by Anonymousreply 94January 13, 2018 12:45 AM

[quote]CDAN'S Disturbing Rape Obsession.

OP's even more disturbing CDAN's obsession . . .

by Anonymousreply 95January 13, 2018 12:48 AM

R94 I think you are correct, but on DL there seems to be a core of true believers that take this blind item stuff seriously.

by Anonymousreply 96January 13, 2018 12:51 AM

Blind gossip had some scarily accurate stuff about Franco

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97January 13, 2018 12:55 AM

R86, a lot of his blinds are pure fiction. However, some of his blinds are culled from local news that has yet to hit the national arena or long forgotten biography and news items. Best recent example was a blind about Sylvester Stallone raping a minor in a hotel room in Vegas. When he did his reveal he was called out by several posters who said the news actually appeared in the Baltimore Review days BEFORE he wrote his blind. Same thing with a blind that supposed to be about some actress that died, Misty Upham. He basically wrote a rape fantasy around a Facebook post by her father. So, yes, there is some truth to some of his blinds because he plagiarizes his blinds, particularly those that he reveals.

by Anonymousreply 98January 13, 2018 1:04 AM

Boy, what a racket. Can you imagine making a living that way?

by Anonymousreply 99January 13, 2018 1:08 AM

I doubt he "makes a living" through the website alone

by Anonymousreply 100January 13, 2018 1:15 AM

[quote] As opposed to all the "gentle rapes" we see out there...

I don't mean to treat this lightly since of course all rape is "violent" but as someone who deals with these cases there are rapes where victims are also beaten and otherwise physically attacked horribly.

by Anonymousreply 101January 13, 2018 2:15 AM

r92

Well we had telephones and a cure for anthrax, so it's possible

by Anonymousreply 102January 13, 2018 6:54 AM

Want to traffic tweens and teens? Need a great cover? Well, this A list mostly movie actor and his very rich friend seem to have figured out the perfect way. Use a charity to disguise all your movements. That very rich friend has the A lister wrapped around her finger because she has provided him with those barely legal Eastern European women for well over a decade. Yes, while he was married too.

The very rich friend has lots and lots of connections in Eastern Europe. Those teens and barely legal women get sent on "humanitarian missions" to this Caribbean country. Then, with the help of friendly government officials in the Caribbean country are given passports from that country and birth certificates. Then, using a special program they get to visit the US. Of course those visits are really just a way to sell them off to the highest bidders which invariably are sex traffickers. Meanwhile, that same Caribbean country rounds up orphans from their own country and ships them off to that Eastern European country where they are then sent throughout Europe and the Middle East where they end up working as slaves and sex workers for years and years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 14, 2018 8:49 PM

r103 Mr. Clooney?

by Anonymousreply 104January 14, 2018 8:59 PM

Just more of his horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 105January 14, 2018 9:07 PM

Pro Trump TMZ has been feeding Enty's items lately. So for every true item there are a 20 or so BS items and another 30 retreads.

by Anonymousreply 106January 15, 2018 1:07 AM

R103 = plot of "TAKEN 4"

by Anonymousreply 107January 15, 2018 1:11 AM

R106 I think 4chan twats are behind the obvious pro-Trump blind items being fed to enty.

by Anonymousreply 108January 15, 2018 1:18 AM

Could be R106. Dear Abby used to call out frat bros all the time for sending her fake problems. But Enty never calls them out, just posts them along with the others. It seems odd to me that a lot of his blinds lately seem political in nature. When he never did that before and they only started after TMZ cozied up to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 109January 15, 2018 1:55 AM

I am wondering seriously if Enty took the money and ran.

With all the sex scandals that he broke, his site all of a sudden became well known and a hot commodity.

So maybe he sold it and now it is owned by ??? who has ??? for a motive.

Hence all the political type blinds.

Just a thought.

by Anonymousreply 110January 15, 2018 2:03 AM

Seems like some motivated people could sleuth out his name.

by Anonymousreply 111January 15, 2018 2:04 AM

Reading the comments there is scary - most of them gobble this far-out, right-wing slanted shit down like it's candy.

by Anonymousreply 112January 15, 2018 2:36 AM

This whole Time's Up effort is great, but one of the male leaders of the movement who mainly took a leadership position to cover for wrong doings and was closeted for many years continues to use all of that power he wields for ill gains. There is not any teen or young 20's man he runs into that he doesn't try and coerce into having sex with him for a part or a promise of a part. It is interesting that no one will ever dare call him out, including the women who organized the movement. They let him do what he has always done. Oh, and this is not Geffen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113January 15, 2018 11:55 PM

Enty’s regular followers who comment on CDAN are some of the most gullible, stupid people ever. I’d love to get a list of their names and phone numbers, addresses, and then proceed to call and write all of them to donate monthly to some bullsit nonprofit I slap together, that works with others in order to fight elite pedophilia.

I’d never have to work another day in my life.

by Anonymousreply 114January 16, 2018 1:22 AM

Um excuse me r114, one of those "stupid, gullible people" is Poo Shoes, so you may want to rethink your stance!

by Anonymousreply 115January 16, 2018 1:24 AM

CDAN is becoming ground zero for crazy alt-right conspiracy theorists, so Poo Shoes has finally found her people.

by Anonymousreply 116January 16, 2018 1:41 AM

If CDAN has sold out to the Breitbart crowd that is sad. Perhaps Enty is looking to retire. It seems new tech money wants to control the press. If I were a young turk on the hunt for a quick buck I would look to publishing a scandal sheet covering their antics.

by Anonymousreply 117January 16, 2018 1:48 AM

Even CDAN's kindness blinds are made up. Someone I know who worked for NBC when The Office was on told me about this. He said that CDAN ran a blind about a TV actress stopping to help a stranded family on the road somewhere in LA. The blind was "revealed" as Ellie Kemper. The former NBC employee said Ellie denied it when people asked her about it.

by Anonymousreply 118January 16, 2018 1:52 AM

Many of the blinds read like fan fiction

by Anonymousreply 119January 16, 2018 1:56 AM

Enty aka Talley Griffith is likely a pedophile (check out his Photobucket account). No wonder he's obsessed in writing blinds about pedophilia and rape. That's the kind of stuff he likes. The people who treat his shitty blinds as the gospel truth are batshit crazy. The guy blantantly steals stuff from social media and message boards to use on his blinds and pretend they are breaking news.

by Anonymousreply 120January 16, 2018 2:02 AM

This is like when Nikki Finke sold out. Poor Nikki did not read her contract and did not realize she could not compete with her old employers. Looks like Enty has is in the process of doing the same.

R120 Hmmmm is supposed to be Talley Griffith.

by Anonymousreply 121January 16, 2018 2:04 AM

I want to point something else out that REALLY pisses me off.

“Enty” as he calls himself, is in recovery. I have no problem outing him, because he has no problem spinning yarn.

He know LOTS of people in recovery who are in entertainment. He goes to meetings, he hears a story, or several stories, and then he goes back to his keyboard, and takes what he heard, and makes up these fantastic details attached to personal and painful things that people share anonymously at meetings.

He also gets a lot of gossip because of the people who he hangs out with. They all sit around talking shit about what so and so said, or did. Oftentimes, these people happen to be famous.

He does get some information that is real, but the way he gets that information is highly unscrupulous.

Right now, he’s on some bullshit about Chris Cornell and Chester Bennington. He claims that they were both targeted and murdered by Geffen, and that Vicky Cornell was instrumental in her husband’s death. Allegedly, they were both murdered because they were both taking written and recorded testimony from young men who had been abused by Geffen and his friends in some sort of Hollywood pedo ring.

I know for a fact that there are people in Hollywood who have taken part in bringing in teens from the Philippines, and other places throughout the US, because I worked at DEN, and I saw that whole thing fall apart. But CDAN is full of shit regarding Chris and Chester. Chris had relapsed a while back before his death. Numerous people can attest to that. I know nothing about Chester or his situation.

Now, straight up, I don’t know if CDAN has been sold to someone in the last few years, or if the person(s) originally calling himself/themselves Enty are still running it.

These blinds are really fucked up.

“Enty” if you read this, you know everything I wrote is true. You’re an asshole. I don’t see how you have helped one single person out there experiencing real abuse. The FBI rolled in on Marc Collins Rector and “friends” as soon as they had enough evidence as to what was going on. Unfortunately, not everyone got picked up on that, and they should be STILL. So if you have something to say, call up the FBI, like decent people did when the DEN shit was going on, and point fingers, asshole. You make it look like law enforcement does ZERO about this kind of shit, and that is absolutely, 100% untrue. Do you know how hard these men and women work, everyday, to actually stop this kind of stuff? I believe that you do, and you’re a dick for not giving them credit.

And please stop with these bullshit, fake attacks on the website. They’re not real, and anyone with half a brain knows that “Himmmmmm” isn’t sitting in some airplane, high up in the sky, communicating with some secret IT team, to get the site back up and running, because David Geffen and the pedo powers that be, have launched some DDoS attack on CDAN.

Grow up, asshole. Take a fucking shower, and do something with your life.

by Anonymousreply 122January 16, 2018 1:30 PM

He even he lies about the kindness stuff he reports? I always figured those had some truth to them.

Although it just goes to show this stuff does get back to these people. Imagine hearing that this asshole called you a rapist online?

by Anonymousreply 123January 16, 2018 1:59 PM

You belong in prison (R4). It would be ironic if you got raped there wouldn't it.

by Anonymousreply 124January 16, 2018 2:28 PM

R123, what’s worse is reading your personal and painful story online, and having it attributed to some sleazebag celebrities, when it actually really happened to you.

Lots of people have poor boundaries when they first get sober. They’re oftentimes pretty young, and they go to a meeting where everyone shares, and they spill their guts out. They share stuff that preferably should not be shared at a group level. I was lucky, because when I first got sober, I was immediately told to share “generally”. Don’t share about specific stuff, especially stuff regarding sexual abuse, because unfortunately, AA and many of theses groups ending with an “A”, are filled with predatory men and women, who will hear you share, and then zero in on you. This happens a lot. It’s fucked up, but a known fact in recovery circles. I’ve seen it happen all over. Gay meetings, straight meetings, it doesn’t matter. If someone can identify you as a person who has been victimized, they will attempt to abuse you. I had a VERY fucked up guy try to do that to me because of something I had shared with him after the meeting. And it wasn’t even about sexual abuse, but I immediately saw how clearly damaged this guy was, even though he had 30 years sober. Frankly, I was surprised he tried to pull shit on me, because I’ve been in AA for decades, and I’m not known for being a vulnerable or gullible person.

I just think that it’s ULTRA-SLEAZY to go to a meeting, hear stuff from people that are new to recovery, don’t know the rules, and then go write about what they said.

That’s fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 125January 16, 2018 2:41 PM

It may no longer be the same person, r125. Not that long ago. He posted a horriific blind about Heather o'rourke that was blatantly untrue. He/she wove a tin hat level pedo porn story that essential said she was eaped to death by a powerful director and his gang and that the hospital, medical examiner and everyone else covered it up

by Anonymousreply 126January 16, 2018 2:56 PM

All his stories are utter nonsense. Stars pimping out their kids, engaging in human trafficking, or even murder. It's all just ludicrous. I can't imagine what kind of simpletons fall for this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 127January 16, 2018 3:00 PM

A good portion on DL does, r127. It's more than being a simpleton though... You have to wonder what is wrong with those who delight in trying to guess the names of those "involved" in these horrific tales. People are actually entertained by these rape/pedo/murder blinds. That's sick. What is missing in their lives that THIS is entertainment?

by Anonymousreply 128January 16, 2018 3:07 PM

I've never quite seen the point in trying to guess the protagonists of clearly fictional blind items.

by Anonymousreply 129January 16, 2018 3:13 PM

The story that's been posted to AGC today from CDAN is ridiculous (link to original). I have no doubt that dark, terrible shit happens in the world but transnational criminal organizations do NOT use high-profile celebrities to do their dirty work. The whole point of organized crime is to work in the shadows and to evade detection. Why are people so stupid?

I hope CDAN gets sued to oblivion sooner than later.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130January 16, 2018 3:20 PM

I've always enjoyed reading this crap but I realize most of it is Enty's deranged fantasies; some of those commenters take everything as the gospel truth and it's kind of hilarious. I almost feel bad for the celebs involved when posters flat out assume everything written about them is true. It's also annoying how Enty has gone full pizzagate, more or less. He latches on to whatever gets him views, like the Cumberbatch stuff that draws the crazy fangirls (and was probably submitted by one of them).

by Anonymousreply 131January 16, 2018 3:20 PM

Enty was the idiot who ran a blind item saying that Charlie Sheen tried to rape Connie Britton on the set of Spin City. That shit is easily debunked because Connie Britton was gone from Spin City when Sheen replaced Michael J. Fox.

by Anonymousreply 132January 16, 2018 3:26 PM

"I hope CDAN gets sued to oblivion sooner than later."

It's not really a widely read site. Suing him would just bring attention to a site most people aren't reading anyway.

by Anonymousreply 133January 16, 2018 3:53 PM

I'm sure he already has been sued. Why else would he feature a disclaimer that his items are rumor and speculation?

by Anonymousreply 134January 16, 2018 4:01 PM

All BI have a rumor and speculation disclaimer. Where CDAN differs is his actually says fiction made up by the author.

by Anonymousreply 135January 16, 2018 4:03 PM

"CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS IS A GOSSIP SITE. THE SITE PUBLISHES RUMORS, CONJECTURE, AND FICTION. IN ADDITION TO ACCURATELY REPORTED INFORMATION, CERTAIN SITUATIONS, CHARACTERS AND EVENTS PORTRAYED IN THE BLOG ARE EITHER PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION OR ARE USED FICTITIOUSLY. INFORMATION ON THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN ERRORS OR INACCURACIES; THE BLOG'S PROPRIETOR DOES NOT MAKE WARRANTY AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OR RELIABILITY OF THE SITE'S CONTENT."

by Anonymousreply 136January 16, 2018 4:07 PM

Wow. He certainly has been sued! Only a lawyer could write that!

by Anonymousreply 137January 16, 2018 4:10 PM

Not really, r137, if so then not a good one. For real lawyer speak see the one below from Blind Gossip...note the lack of reference to fiction.

This is a gossip site. Information published on the site – especially information republished from other sites – may be inaccurate or contain errors. BlindGossip.com makes no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy or reliability of the site’s content.

The materials on BlindGossip.com’s web site are provided “as is”. BlindGossip.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, BlindGossip.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.

by Anonymousreply 138January 16, 2018 4:16 PM

What's more disturbing to me is that so many think that Hollywood is an honest, creative, and friendly environment when in reality the industry treats people like shit. Even the money makers.

Look, Hollywood is destroying itself and some people want to read about it.

by Anonymousreply 139January 16, 2018 4:20 PM

R139, it sounds like you have trouble distinguishing fact from fiction. Reading fictionalized accounts of rape/pedo/murder has zero to do with real life Hollywood destroying itself. If you really do enjoy reading such blinds then I suggest you seek help.

by Anonymousreply 140January 16, 2018 4:34 PM

122 Enty is literally stealing posts about Chris Cornell from Lipstick Alley and turning them into ridiculous blinds about pizzagate, pedo ring, prostitution, sex traffic and murder. Even the rumors started by the members are taken to CDAN.

Enty is also a member of LSA. Once he wrote a blind mentioning something about Cornell's death certificate that was only mentioned on a private group at LSA. Enty is playing with them posting those ridiculous blinds and they don't even realize, they take anything he writes as the gospel truth.

by Anonymousreply 141January 16, 2018 4:54 PM

Oops R141 was a reponse to R122

by Anonymousreply 142January 16, 2018 4:55 PM

I think AGC and CDAN are linked. AGC stopped posting Blind Gossip items about the same time Blind Gossip called out CDAN, plus AGC posts immediate guesses to even the most obscure CDAN blinds.

If Enty is really getting stories from recovery meetings, he is lower than dirt and should be exposed. It would explain why he takes his info and creates ludicrous internet blinds instead of going to the fucking police. Police need to know how you know what you know. Sheepish online followers will just take your word even when your disclaimer explicitly states you make shit up.

by Anonymousreply 143January 16, 2018 4:58 PM

R139, let me point out that I am very interested in what’s currently happening in Hollywood. As I said upthread, I know that there are people in HW that are scum. Bryan Singer and Gary Goddard have not been brought to justice. They both participated in orgy like atmospheres, partying with boys as young as 13,14 while hanging out with Marc Collins Rector’s home in the late 90s, early 00s. There ARE FOR SURE people out there with lots of money, who deserve to be in jail right now, as I type this. So please understand, I was privy to this, and far more than Enty can ever say, I know this happened while I was employed at DEN. The FBI was made aware of this, and why Bryan Singer and Goddard got away with it, and others did not, is beyond me. These guys are absolute scum.

But Enty isn’t focused on that. He’s focused on writing that Chis Cornell was purposefully driven to suicide by his wife, because he and Chester Bennington were sitting down with victims of a Geffen pedo ring, and taking down recorded testimony. Do you know who takes recorded testimony? The FBI. Why the fuck would two rockstars search out and identify trafficked and abused children or teens, and start building a case against David Geffen, that eventually led to their suicides, that were actual murders made to look like suicides? This shit is so fucking out there, that it’s infuriating.

I don’t know if Vicky Cornell was a gold digger. I really don’t give a shit. But to imply that she murdered her husband, is unforgivable. This woman has small children, and their father is dead. She has to raise them. Cook for them, shop for their food and clothing. Now, she gets to go out in public, and wear the title of being a black widow, who killed her husband in order to protect a pedo ring. That’s extremely fucked up. Enty is a sick, sick person, making other people’s lives miserable.

I am intelligent enough to know that Enty is full of shit. I am aware of his disclaimer, and even if I were not, I can still discern bullshit.

Enty’s followers are some of the craziest and dumbest people alive. They take everything he says literally, and they also think that the disclaimer is just written in order to prevent lawsuits. Even if Enty materialized in their living room, spontaneously, and adamantly admitted to lying, they would explain that admission as a lie that he had to tell, in order to not be murdered himself.

An entire industry has now risen up in our country that is based on false propaganda and fake news. Americans are being told by even their fucking President, that the truth is a lie, and that a lie is the truth. They are being encouraged to believe falsehoods. We are losing a fair number of people to this insidious propaganda, and I personally find that to be unconscionable.

It’s dirty. It’s purposeful deceit, it’s damaging to individuals and groups, and it is morally wrong.

He’s a sick fuck, and his work is right up there with Alex Jones and Rush Limbaugh.

And by the way, Hollywood, and most of the people who work in entertainment, are not treating people like shit. They’re working hard, just like all of us, to keep a roof over their heads and that of their children. There are assholes in every industry, and mature, sane people understand that.

by Anonymousreply 144January 16, 2018 5:31 PM

Most people who work in Hollywood aren't famous, and not even particularly wealthy. Movie sets are filled with low level grunts and assistants (just skim the credits of even the smallest movies). And no, not everyone "knows" who the bad guys are. Just like everywhere else, people may hear rumors or even see/hear things that concern them, but that's a far cry from having a basis to report someone to the police or even an employer. I guarantee the people screaming loudest that everyone in Hollywood is evil and enabling predators have a creepy uncle/neighbor/coworker they are also "doing nothing" about.

Not to mention that predators are notorious for presenting different faces to different people as it suits them. Just like in the real world, that pervert who hurts kids can come across like a nice normal guy to his neighbors, friends and coworkers. And the Weinsteins and Spaceys, the predators who are brazen but seem so powerful they become untouchable aren't unique to Hollywood. See the Catholic Church, see the Mitsubishi women who were assaulted on the factory room floor by coworkers and mid-level managers, see the North Country case, and so on.

A relative of mine who is a martial arts expert and runs his own dojo was tapped to help choreograph and do stunts in some fight scenes in two pretty big budget movies. He lives a quiet life in a rural area. He took the film jobs on a whim, just for the experience, but no interest in working in the movie industry. He showed up, did his job and went home. Had a pleasant experience, most people were perfectly nice to him and were just there to do their job as well. In the few months he spent on sets, he didn't see or hear about any outlandish or criminal behavior. It was a job, like any other.

by Anonymousreply 145January 16, 2018 6:18 PM

The low level people work hard, but if you think standing/fucking/snorting coke on a movie set is "hard work" then I have a bridge to sell you.

The sense of entitlement among most industry types is sickening, and it extends into the complete exploitation of women, children and men. And it has for decades.

Drug use is not only rampant and socially acceptable but even encouraged. People are wrung out by drugs by the age of thirty. That is not a normal, healthy work environment.

And for what? Some movie that means nothing to the planet, to the earth?

Is there some movie out there that is going to save our oceans, or wild animals, or feed starving children?

The answer is no, and we need to spend our time and money on REAL LIFE issues, not manufactured, plastic images that Hollywood is pushing on us as a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 146January 16, 2018 6:20 PM

[QUOTE]The answer is no, and we need to spend our time and money on REAL LIFE issues

And yet you're spending time on DL

by Anonymousreply 147January 16, 2018 6:31 PM

Your silly self-righteousness and firm belief in your own expertise is noted, R146.

by Anonymousreply 148January 16, 2018 6:37 PM

R146, you think it's only Hollywood types who use drugs? Look at meth and opioid addiction in the red States....

by Anonymousreply 149January 16, 2018 6:54 PM

He's a coke addicted Trump supporter making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 150January 16, 2018 7:12 PM

R149, don't mention their rape and child abuse statistics, or R146's head might explode.

by Anonymousreply 151January 16, 2018 7:16 PM

[quote]If you really do enjoy reading such blinds then I suggest you seek help.

You clearly have a vested interest in protecting pedophiles. I suggest you seek help.

by Anonymousreply 152January 16, 2018 7:19 PM

I agree with the opinion that CDAN is crap. Many of these blinds are so absurd that I really wonder who can believe that. I mean, please, use your brains people. I generally think the vast majority of blinds is taken from the Internet and such forums like DL (and wrapped in an appropriate "story"). I always take them with a grain of salt. You don't need blinds to figure certain things out (like somebody is gay or is bearding).

by Anonymousreply 153January 16, 2018 7:32 PM

But they go to church so it's okay r151

by Anonymousreply 154January 16, 2018 7:39 PM

And R152 proves my point. Suddenly, Hollywood is a huge pedo network, and everyone working there fucks kids on the down low.

Do people even realize that pedophilia is a RARE disorder? Most men and women, regardless of where they live, or what they do for a living, aren’t sexually attracted to children.

You don’t join a secret group in order to become famous, that requires that you fuck a kid, or that you, The soon to be famous kid, gets screwed by adults.

R152, do you honestly believe that people are interested in protecting pedophiles? Where do you get this misconstrued sense of righteousness? Do you not understand that the majority of people in entertainment don’t want to harm children, and would and do speak out if they see it happening? No one, and I mean no one who I know in the entertainment industry advocates the harming of adults, much less kids.

R146 is suggesting that we learn to live in a world without creativity and art. Interestingly enough, most fascists would agree with him.

I honestly believe you guys are trolls, because your stupidity is absolutely dumbfounding. It really is.

by Anonymousreply 155January 16, 2018 7:41 PM

R120 What photobucket? Is it something you need to report or is it just a bunch of barely legal celebrities that look young or something else?

by Anonymousreply 156January 16, 2018 7:41 PM

It's now protecting pedophiles to refuse to accept without question unsourced, poorly written and outlandish blinds by an anonymous blogger who openly states on his site that he writes fiction?

by Anonymousreply 157January 16, 2018 7:50 PM

Enty has terrible writing skills. Either that, or he/she is deliberately using bad syntax to cover his/her ass somehow. Enty writes like a third grader.

I never heard of CDAN until a few months ago. It’s not a widely-read site.

And it’s mostly conjecture. Or bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 158January 16, 2018 8:03 PM

R155 pedophilia is a rare disorder but somehow Hollywood is a place which attracts this kind of people and protects them (like catholic church or other organizations probably). It's a systemic problem and I can see sexual abuse is a huge problem in Hollywood. It's particularly striking if you realize how many actresses and actors struggling with any sort of addiction are in HW. why so many? It really convices me it's a very toxic environment.

by Anonymousreply 159January 16, 2018 8:08 PM

Utah has a much higher child sex abuse rate than California, so it seems like Utah even more so is a place which attracts those kinds of people and protects them. It's a very toxic environment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 16, 2018 8:59 PM

R152, I deplore real pedos. The pedos that you are referring to are imaginary and something that you seem to get off on. Again, seek help. It's obvious with every post that you need it.

by Anonymousreply 161January 16, 2018 9:00 PM

We should all contact CDAN about the cabal of rich old fat men who are in perfect health because they drink human breast milk that is genetically matched by the same people who screen donated organs. A certain big old fat guy with funny hair was a match for his most recent young wife, and of course his adult daughter's was close to perfect. And its powers of rejuvenation degrade the more the product is handled. Directly from the source is significantly more effective that a bottled version from anonymous donors.

by Anonymousreply 162January 16, 2018 9:14 PM

^ CDAN most likely won't run a negative Trump one.

by Anonymousreply 163January 16, 2018 10:29 PM

CDAN said that The Clintons had Sam Kinneson murdered. It was insane the amount of commenters that bought into it.

Now he's saying that James and Dave Franco, along with Chris Cornell's widow, are recruiting young women to be sent to the Middle East and given over to ISIS members as a reward for joining. All at the behest of David Geffen. And again all the commenters are on board. It's fucking insane bullshit from a frustrated, drug addled Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 164January 17, 2018 1:27 AM

R164, I saw that. I actually spent about an hour going through his recent blinds, which I hadn’t done in a long time.

He’s telling these dumbfucks that Instagram models are being kidnapped from all over the world, including the US, to become ISIS brides. I actually laughed at some of the responses. It reads like something out of MAD TV. I just cannot believe that anyone is stupid enough to believe this stuff. Their collective IQ must be 60.

This guy (the real Enty) has always been a piece of shit loser. He’s NOT an attorney, never was, never went to law school, nothing.

I’m just dumbfounded that people take this stuff seriously, but they do.

People love train wrecks, and they love to imagine that everyone who is more successful than them are actually monsters, and that children are silently suffering at the hands of these monsters.

It’s just all really disgusting.

Child abuse is prevalent all over the world, and most of the monsters who commit crimes against children are their own parents. I have spent a considerable amount of time studying child abuse. More than I’d care to admit. 99% of cases dealing with neglect, physical abuse, and sexual abuse, are parents abusing their children. We have a very poor system in place though out all of the US, designated to investigate millions of cases. Unfortunately, even when CPS, or DCFS are contacted multiple times in order to be made aware of abuse, these children fall through the cracks, and end up dead. We just don’t have enough people employed in order for these systems to be effective. Children who are placed in foster care are often times returned to their abusive parents. It’s really heartbreaking.

Read this story about Gabriel Hernandez. Teachers and other family members tried helping this little boy for years, and no one in CPS their job properly in order to protect him. CPS workers were so over burdened with multiple cases, that they were fabricating child welfare reports in his file. In my opinion, the social workers who did this should be held partially responsible for this, and have legal action taken against them in the form of criminal charges.

by Anonymousreply 165January 17, 2018 2:03 AM

Gabriel Hernandez story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166January 17, 2018 2:06 AM

"We have a very poor system in place though out all of the US, designated to investigate millions of cases. Unfortunately, even when CPS, or DCFS are contacted multiple times in order to be made aware of abuse, these children fall through the cracks, and end up dead."

Most kids who are abused never report it or wait until they are adults to say something about it....in most cases CPS never even hears about the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 167January 17, 2018 2:06 AM

[quote]Many of the blinds read like fan fiction

I noticed that tone in a lot of them. The kindness blind items often came off as BS hero stories people sent about their favorite celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 168January 20, 2018 3:10 AM

Tick tock, tick tock. That clock is ticking loudly as a chain of events and a metaphorical deal with the devil can bring down this entire media corporation and their now-struggling studio within the coming year. This one has been a long time coming, and is thankfully about to come to an end for the perpetrators of some of the modern entertainment industry's worst long-time institutional abuses of underage actresses. For many of the long-time CDAN regulars this one won't be a shock, although the details might.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 22, 2018 3:42 AM

R169 Nickelodeon?

by Anonymousreply 170January 22, 2018 4:12 AM

R169 Why do people keep linking those shitty blinds here? Did you even get the meaning of this thread? Is that you Enty?

by Anonymousreply 171January 22, 2018 4:14 AM

R171, you are claiming the subject of that blind is innocent? Please, post your defense of that monster here.

by Anonymousreply 172January 22, 2018 4:24 AM

[quote] Why do people keep linking those shitty blinds here

There are an awful lot of posters in this thread that really, really do not want you to read these links.

by Anonymousreply 173January 22, 2018 4:25 AM

R172 Stop being such a moron. Only brainless people like you believe in those sick rape-fantasies written by Enty. This whole thread is full of posts discussing this and explaining how he gets those ridiculous stories, and yet some people (or just one person) think this is the place to publicize that shitty copy and paste blog.

by Anonymousreply 174January 22, 2018 6:34 AM

r164 there is a crazed Chris Cornell frau base that HATES the widow and has all kinds of crazy theories about what a horrible woman she is (of course they never make the connection Chris would have been an awful man to get with someone like that, he is always painted like a little innocent baby). His brother even asked them to stop, as they are harassing family but they ignore it. CDAN posts their stupid theories and feeds their delusions.

by Anonymousreply 175January 22, 2018 6:46 AM

R175, it’s really really sick. I feel really bad for Vicky and the kids. And then you read r172, and you realize that a large group of the population are extremely gullible people. They believe in everything they hear. They don’t have a bullshit filter.

If Enty were truly doing God’s work and exposing criminals, I’d understand, but he’s not. He writes all fantasy, conjecture, and stories that he hears from people who are not the people he attributes the blinds to.

He’s disgusting, and he’s causing people who are innocent and grieving a lot of problems.

One of THE most despicable people out there. I hope someone sues him into oblivion, but there’s probably nothing anyone can do unless somebody gets physically hurt as a result of his lies. I hope that never happens, but if it does, he deserves to go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 176January 22, 2018 9:39 AM

People saying CDAN isn't a well known site don't seem to realize that the site had 3.09 million visitors last December. Dlisted had 4.44M and Datalounge 4.67M. For a crappy blind item site possibly run by a single person that is a huge number. Blindgossip.com had 2.56M, AGC 775k. Huge celebrity sites like TMZ get over 50 million visitors but they have obviously tons of hired workforce as well.

CDAN managed to raise their numbers from under a million from last summer to over 3 million in December. Guess why? Bullshit presented as truth sells.

BTW, I just visited CDAN's main page and my Adblocker reported it blocked 18 ads on the page. Not sure how the ads are counted but clearly the site is a serious money maker. I won't bother to check but people getting tired of CDAN's crap might want to contact the place handing their ads (Google Ads?) and inform them what sick stories the site is peddling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177January 22, 2018 12:21 PM

R175 R176 Enty's blinds are bullshit but Cornell's widow is no angel, the kids are the only victims here. The woman was caught laughing at her husband's funeral and 2 months later was partying at the cemetery right next to his grave, besides selling Christmas ornaments with his name after his death and pimping out her 13-year-old daughter and making her sing on TV after her dad killed himself. Her family and their paid plants are the ones harassing Cornell's brother and his entire blood family and Seattle friends, especially that psycho mother of hers. Don't believe what I said? so take a look :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178January 22, 2018 2:18 PM

"People saying CDAN isn't a well known site don't seem to realize that the site had 3.09 million visitors last December. Dlisted had 4.44M and Datalounge 4.67M. For a crappy blind item site possibly run by a single person that is a huge number. Blindgossip.com had 2.56M, AGC 775k. Huge celebrity sites like TMZ get over 50 million visitors but they have obviously tons of hired workforce as well."

So what you're saying is the site gets far fewer views than TMZ and the like? That's the point I was trying to make.

by Anonymousreply 179January 22, 2018 2:56 PM

R169, You're a complete moron to by into that shit. So laughable.

by Anonymousreply 180January 22, 2018 2:59 PM

R179, no, your point was that it's practically an unknown site which is not the case. Even Vanity Fair wrote about CDAN, which is a shame and an unfortunate validation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181January 22, 2018 3:02 PM

R178, I have no idea how Cornell is dealing with her husband’s death. However, I don’t believe she was complicit in his death in any way, especially to protect a pedophile ring in which David Geffen benefits from. I don’t believe that for a second.

Please let me explain why I don’t believe that: A crew member who toured with the band claims that Cornell had relapsed. Allegedly, Chris was using heroin, and was doing so intravenously. He was confronted by is coworkers (for lack of a better word), & told everyone to fuck off, and that he was doing his job, and it was no one’s business. It is alleged that he had visible track marks. I believe this. This guy has known him for many years, and is someone who really cared about his welfare and wellbeing.

I don’t know what was happening in that marriage. Only they did. It’s not any of our business. If she laughed at his funeral, or smiled, or decided to sell Christmas ornaments, or let her daughter sing, so what??? This is HER life. I have no business in harassing her or her mother or ANYONE in that family, just because Vicky Cornell is acting in a way that I or others may not deem appropriate. There’s not one thing that you mentioned that is illegal. Not one.

Chris had been sober for a long time. He relapsed. It has happened to me, and many people who I interact with on a daily basis. Some of us get lucky and get a second or third chance, and some of us don’t. I too, have lost people who I really loved. People who were like family to me. That’s the chance an addict takes when they deal with pills and heroin. I’ve never done either, but many of my friends have, and many have relapsed. Some made it back to the other side, some died. I have one close friend in particular who is currently missing. We have no idea where she is and haven’t heard from her in months. We all call each other up asking if she’s contacted anyone, and she has not. I had to ask her to leave my home, because she was shooting up in my bathroom. If she turns up dead, that’s NOT my fault.

Vicky Cornell does not deserve this public shaming. It is immature and misplaced grief from people who have never known her or her late husband.

People need to grow up and mind their own business. Her life isn’t ANY of your business. NONE. Do you understand that? Because it’s true. You have zero involvement in this and your judgement of this situation is really fucking out there from where others are sitting.

How would you feel if someone did this to you? What gives you the right to harass this woman online? You are in the wrong here.

by Anonymousreply 182January 22, 2018 3:04 PM

"no, your point was that it's practically an unknown site which is not the case"

People who follow online gossip might know about it but the average person on the street doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 183January 22, 2018 3:05 PM

R183, context is everything.

by Anonymousreply 184January 22, 2018 3:07 PM

Gracie: Guess who is obsessed with you know who and is seeing another man behind her husband's back

George: You can't write a thing like that. But between us who is it?

Gracie: I don't know but it's Hollywood so you know it's true

by Anonymousreply 185January 22, 2018 3:54 PM

[Quote]It is alleged that he had visible track marks

Please, stop reading TMZ and get your facts straight. Read the autopsy and toxicology report instead! Cornell had no heroin or other illegal drug in his system, only prescription medications (that he had been taking for a long time) in therapeutic doses that would never make him kill himself out of the blue when he was already used to those medications. It's no secret that he struggled with depression his whole life and openly talked about it countless times. The thing is: he wasn't treating his depression with therapy, medications alone can't do a miracle and suicide is a consequence of his untreated depression. But it's much easier to reduce the guy as a junkie than to face the truth and admit that he had depression like a certain someone has been doing.

And I have no simpathy for a woman who gets a nose job 2 months after her husband killed himself. Courtney Love is Mother Teresa compared to Vicky. No 12-year-old kid should be forced to sing on TV right after her dad killed himself, especially a song like "Hallelujah" that is totally inappropriate for a kid to sing, and the girl was visibly uncomfortable with that situation. When will Americans realize that this is not a religious song much less the right song to sing at a funeral? You people are disturbed.

R182 I love that you completely ignored that Chris' blood family, first wife, eldest daughter and Seattle friends are the ones being harassed, bullied and receiving death threats from Vicky and her family since Chris' death (some of them have been harassed ever since Chris was alive). That says a lot about you and your "poor Vicky" narrative.

by Anonymousreply 186January 22, 2018 8:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!