Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

CDAN'S Disturbing Rape Obsession.

Nearly every day for the last few weeks, Enty has posted a long blind item concerning. Long, detailed screeds which are creepy beyond belief and I get the impression he is typing this shit one handed.

Why does ANYONE take this guy seriously?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 2:02 PM

Because he continually gets them right, has never been sued for the ones he has revealed, and has shills on here who are way to anxious to have the rest of us disbelieve him. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2017

Today's jack off material.

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2017

Thank you R1. Can it OP! We are all big boys and girls and can read a blind and judge for ourselves on the accuracy,

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2017

As a fan of rape sex stories: believe me, nobody is jacking off to this weak shit.

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2017

Laurie Bird

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2017

He posts whatever gets him views, he may not be so obsessed with rape but he knows the GP has been eating up all the rape and sexual violence stories in the news, so he gives them what they want. It's also why he posts all the fangirl BS about certain celebrities, it draws a good crowd and makes him $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2017

R6 - I get that, but there is something about the tone that bugs me. Then again, as you say, he gets far more comments for these than any other blind, which is the point.

by Anonymousreply 711/30/2017

You all defending enty realize that 1) he makes shit up and 2) he writes blinds based on shit he's read on Lexus/Nexus. Great example is the Sylvester Stallone blind. He wrote his blind AFTER an article that included a police report on Stallone and his body guard appeared in a Baltimore newspaper. If he's done a reveal on a blind about a crime it's only because he plagiarised it from a legitimate source.

by Anonymousreply 811/30/2017

This one is fucking sick. If he is making these all up then imo he deserves to get sued into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 912/07/2017

My hunch is this stuff is half true. Therefore, it can be fully and completely dismissed as 100% fake. The reader either believes it all or disbelieves it all, but the general media says its all fake. So, no harm no foul. OP, just chill out since it is considered 100% false and therefore these things will never reach the masses.

by Anonymousreply 1012/07/2017

The thing about ENTY is that he writes erotic fan fiction, and makes it into blind items.

And a few blind items gleaned from gossip, and the occasional tip from totally unreliable sources. Remember the time a Datalounger made up some bullshit story and sent it to him, and he published it as a blind? He also prints the evil shit the Cumberbitches make up about Mrs. C. He's contemptible.

by Anonymousreply 1112/07/2017

Nobody does take him seriously. He is a fake, plain and simple. He just makes up random shit and throws it out there.

by Anonymousreply 1212/07/2017

R12 Sadly, people are taking him seriously. His molestation blinds about people like Spielberg have attracted the attention of Pizzagate believers and anti-Semitic loons who are now spreading this everywhere. I'm going to sound very Mary here but I worry about perfectly innocent person is going to wind up being injured or killed because of this fool and his accusations - remember that unbalanced idiot who went into that pizza parlour with a gun? There are crazies who really will buy into this stuff and think they are doing something good by hunting 'the bad guy's down'.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Saturday at 5:01 PM

Well people are really gullible. No matter how many times he has been called out as a fake, you still have people spreading his fables every day on Datalounge. The fact that people take this stuff seriously is simultaneously funny and disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Saturday at 5:49 PM

R14 Indeed. I'm so pissed off with the Daily Beast for legitimising this asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 5:52 PM

Finding out Bill Cosby, wholesome family man, was a raging degenerate hasn't helped matters. And that's only one of many pervs we're learning populate Hollywood. It's easier to now believe just about anything.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 8:14 PM

It's a fucking blind item/gossip site, no shit they talk about sex a lot, also drugs, basically shit that is illegal and immoral. People don't care about other details of stars, sex sells, are you really this fucking obtuse?

by Anonymousreply 17Last Saturday at 8:33 PM

As he grinds out more and more blind items his tales seem to have graduated from the merely very implausible to outright batshit crazy. Yesterday someone posted one about Heather Locklear pimping out her kids or something equally nutso.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Sunday at 11:50 AM

Yeah that Locklear thing is crazy and only is posited because of Charlie Sheen but in general, who wants to read a blind like this: "Mrs. X just came out of an awful marriage and was recently hired on a hot sitcom where Mr. Y works. Mr. Y is also recently single. Word on the set is that their relationship is heating up and they were spotted coming in to work together more than once!" I mean, that's fucking boring and no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Sunday at 12:53 PM

Oh look, now Enty has solved the disappearance of Tammy Leppert! Of course he hasn't bothered to pass this on to the police or Tammy's sister who can be reached in a variety of ways.

Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Monday at 9:03 AM

Holy shit, one of Enty's lunatic followers actually linked this nonsense on the Facebook account Tammy's sister set up and naturally it was removed, so they are accusing this poor family of not wanting to listen to the truth. Who do these assholes think they are!?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Monday at 1:57 PM

Yoo hoo! Guess who?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Monday at 2:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!