Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Katie Hopkins Collapse in complete......leaves Mail Online "by mutual consent"

In other words the shitstirring famewhore has been kicked out on her ass. With her Mail Online column now gone and also being dismissed from her LBC phone-in she only has Twitter...what's that? She has deleted all her posts....Oh dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2018 5:18 PM

DL icon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 28, 2017 12:43 AM

Katie Hopkins' Collapse IS Complete ( Damn you auto-correct!!! )

by Anonymousreply 2November 28, 2017 12:43 AM

Muslims are over joyed.

by Anonymousreply 3November 28, 2017 12:46 AM

Bye Bye x

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 28, 2017 12:52 AM

Wow. All her tweets are gone.

I hopped on every few days because she was outrageously funny and inventive

A cunt but a funny cunt.

She had a talk cancelled two nights ago when a large group of anti-fa shut it down. Now this.

by Anonymousreply 5November 28, 2017 12:56 AM

You know you're non grata when the uber right wing Mail wants to distance itself !

by Anonymousreply 6November 28, 2017 1:00 AM

I noticed that too, R5, after reading this news about her departure this morning. Made me think for a moment that it was a fake account I was looking at. I wonder if she's having health issues again. I know she had brain surgery about a year ago to try to put a stop to her epileptic seizures (she loosened her teeth after having a fit and falling to the ground crossing the street one day which pushed her into having the risky surgery).

by Anonymousreply 7November 28, 2017 1:00 AM

She seemed fine at her last public appearances. I think the surgery worked well for her.

I wonder if her husband finally put an end to it all. Things were getting dangerous for her.

She has a new book out.

by Anonymousreply 8November 28, 2017 1:07 AM

She gave an anti-Muslim speech to the far Right, that is what got her fired, I think there is video somewhere of it. Stuff about "Londonistan" and needing to get rid themselves of all Muslims.

by Anonymousreply 9November 28, 2017 1:07 AM

No she's been saying that for years. That's nothing new.

For her to delete her tweets, something really bad must of happened.

by Anonymousreply 10November 28, 2017 1:09 AM

I have mixed feelings about her. I do hope for some kind of explanation for this 'disappearing act'. I fear health issues may be at play.

by Anonymousreply 11November 28, 2017 1:10 AM

A lot of people have been saying that for years, R9. Her saying it too isn't out of the ordinary. Though perhaps she and her family were threatened much like her CBB housemate Katie Price who was recently forced to cancel a few book tour appearances after some nut kept threatening to kill her disabled son.

by Anonymousreply 12November 28, 2017 1:11 AM

Maybe she died?

by Anonymousreply 13November 28, 2017 1:12 AM

Read the OP link, it's nothing to do with her health. She no longer has the might of the Daily Mail behind her R10 She can't afford to get sued again, hence tiptoe-ing away from her fierce opinions on Twitter. So much for her "telling it like it is" brand!

by Anonymousreply 14November 28, 2017 1:14 AM

She's is breathtakingly hideous, inside and out. Bitch, bye.

by Anonymousreply 15November 28, 2017 1:17 AM

How much was the Daily Mail paying her?

I remember reading that she was the highest paid celebrity on Celebrity Big Brother (plus they gave her her own bedroom for her epilepsy issues despite what we saw on the show with her using a bed with everyone else).

by Anonymousreply 16November 28, 2017 1:18 AM

I discovered her after watching the segment on baby names. Absolutely hilarious, especially the reveal that her children are called Poppy and India (and later Maximillian).

by Anonymousreply 17November 28, 2017 1:25 AM

She wasn't paid much R16 either for CBB or from the Mail. CBB is on C5 now and done on the cheap ( anyway Katie Price got the big payday that year ) and the Mail only employed her for its online version so less money than in the more 'prestige' print version . Her big loss here is the ability to say Katie Hopkins "of the Mail Online." She already lost her radio show for pushing her obnoxious brand too far and now she daren't do her schtick on Twitter as one more loss in court will finish her. She has no platform whatsoever . She'll have to get literally on a soapbox and yell at shoppers on the high street.

by Anonymousreply 18November 28, 2017 1:29 AM

She claimed India wasn't named after the country but then didn't explain what she was named for. ?????

India Wilkes?

by Anonymousreply 19November 28, 2017 1:30 AM

Britain needs people who can speak their mind.

Britain is much worse than America. It's being invaded by millions of non-Britains who want welfare.

by Anonymousreply 20November 28, 2017 1:34 AM

She spoke hers and Britain told her to fuck off...job done!

by Anonymousreply 21November 28, 2017 1:39 AM

Her columns and videos are still archived. I just watched the speech she gave in Florida at David Horovitz's and in the comments people are urging each other to save it and spread it. All that stuff she said is still out there and will remain out there. She just has less places to make money saying it.

She might as well stay home and take care of her kids and let her husband continue on with his business.

I've been following Tommy Robinson and I can't believe he's still doing it. Why he hasn't packed his bags and moved away is beyond me. His family has no future in his home town. None He's said what he can say, it's all out there, just fucking stop and go and enjoy life.

Douglas Murray seems to be able to avoid all the danger and the crazy. Not sure how he manages.

by Anonymousreply 22November 28, 2017 2:27 AM

^

Douglas Murray is astute and mildly cute.

And not as shocking as Hopkins.

by Anonymousreply 23November 28, 2017 2:30 AM

Those videos are watched by fewer morons than those who watch fat people falling over R22 They can share it among themselves like people share snuff videos but so long as it's kept as much under its rock as possible that's the best we can hope for, we don't want to be accused of curbing their freedoms do we?

by Anonymousreply 24November 28, 2017 3:40 AM

R24 = Holier-Than-Thou Zealot attempting to cast shame on others

by Anonymousreply 25November 28, 2017 4:05 PM

Rubbish [R20] I am British and that is nonsense

by Anonymousreply 26November 28, 2017 4:29 PM

She's back on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 27November 28, 2017 4:33 PM

Can't stand the woman, her prejudice and her snobbery.

Next up... the Daily Mail should rid themselves of shit stain Piers Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 28November 28, 2017 4:34 PM

Arm problems?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 28, 2017 4:41 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 30November 28, 2017 4:43 PM

[quote] something really bad must of happened.

Oh, dear.....

by Anonymousreply 31November 28, 2017 4:48 PM

R25 = Stupid old cunt ( I'm exercising my freedom of speech of which I'm sure you'll approve )

by Anonymousreply 32November 28, 2017 8:25 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 28, 2017 8:30 PM

Here's why the old bag got the boot...her foot-in-mouth shitstirring is too costly for the attention she grabs. What a loser!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 28, 2017 8:32 PM

R26 Do you live in nice suburb and travel by car to avoid the ghettoes and have private health insurance and have no children in a ghetto-school?

A 'Yes' and/or 'No' would suffice.

by Anonymousreply 35November 28, 2017 8:41 PM

No [R35] I don't

There aren't millions and those blaming immigrants for both coming in their "millions" to take all the locals jobs whilst also claiming those same millions of immigrants are all coming not to work and just claim benefits are the UK's version of Trump voters. Angry, contradictory, illogical and loud.

by Anonymousreply 36November 28, 2017 8:45 PM

R20 Are you terrified that every knock at the door is a hairy immigrant demanding a council house and wanting to kick white children out of school places so their thousands of spawn can take their place? Do you blow a gasket reading in the Daily Mail how health and safety directives from Brussels mean your bananas will be straightened and you wheelie bin only collected on Muslim holidays? One knock for yes/ two for No ( we don't want you to open the door at let the foreign filth get a foot in )

by Anonymousreply 37November 28, 2017 8:48 PM

R36 The NHS had to rename itself as the International health Service to accommodate all those anchor babies

by Anonymousreply 38November 28, 2017 8:52 PM

Katie Hopkins got the sack, she's over , her kind of bullshit ( and yours )doesn't work R38 chew on that and swallow it with the rest of your rancid bile.

by Anonymousreply 39November 28, 2017 8:55 PM

No it didn't [R38]

by Anonymousreply 40November 28, 2017 8:55 PM

Her twitter contains so many ableist slurs. She's always calling people a SPAZ or a MEGA SPAZ or a SUPER SPAZ.

by Anonymousreply 41November 28, 2017 8:58 PM

She's only 41 but looks twenty years older.

by Anonymousreply 42November 28, 2017 8:58 PM

Wasn’t she caught shagging in a field ?

by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2017 9:02 PM

I think she set that up as part of her fame grab R43. The pics were very demure and well positioned like a 70s 'flake' ad to make her look her 'best'.

by Anonymousreply 44November 28, 2017 9:06 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 28, 2017 9:11 PM

My god, that woman is only 41??????? I would have thought 25 years older than that.

The British age like total shit. It would probably do them well to welcome some immigrants and mix some melanin in population. Katie is the perfect example of why her people need not be saved.

by Anonymousreply 46November 28, 2017 9:12 PM

Victory is sweet. I replaced her on LBC. Take that you CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 47November 29, 2017 4:47 AM

I will still always love her for the way she read Perez Hilton to FILTH on Celebrity Big Brother UK.

by Anonymousreply 48November 29, 2017 7:04 AM

She lost CBB too, to a dopy glamor model , what a loser!

by Anonymousreply 49November 29, 2017 7:11 AM

I thought she was at least 50

by Anonymousreply 50November 29, 2017 7:39 AM

I live in London and the immigrants have made it look awful for the tourists. Women in Burkhas all over the place. I sometimes wonder if given the choice, many rich liberals would choose to live in such areas.

by Anonymousreply 51November 29, 2017 7:58 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 52November 29, 2017 8:33 AM

I still don’t know who she is but butch looks awful for 41. I thought she was 60 something.

by Anonymousreply 53November 29, 2017 8:35 AM

Who? The Brits are so queer for their non celebrities. No one outside of your tiny quaint circle has ever heard of this total nonentity.

by Anonymousreply 54November 29, 2017 9:06 AM

Who ever is claiming that Britain is much worse than America, immigrants, welfare, ghetto's etc, doesn't have a clue what they're talking about. I agree with R26/R36. Britain isn't like that.

I'm British and yes, I live in a very nice suburb, it's about 4 miles away from the city centre. No, my kids did not go to a 'ghetto' school. They went to a school with a huge mix of races, backgrounds and even immigrants. It was a great school. No, I don't own a car. The public transport here is excellent and I never have to wait more than five minutes for a bus. I don't have private health insurance. I use the NHS. The NHS saved my life in fact.

I'm not saying Britain is perfect. It isn't and never has been. The biggest problem we've got and which we've always had, is that the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer.

by Anonymousreply 55November 29, 2017 9:28 AM

Good for you R54,thankfully she is a failure, she's a wannabe Milo or Coulter, equally fame whorish a bargain basement rent-a-quote for reactionary causes and beloved of freaks likes R26, R36 and R54. Well said R55 who is exactly right.

by Anonymousreply 56November 29, 2017 12:47 PM

Collapsed or not, she remains a full-on tard.

[quote]Just off for a shower in the tears of Muslims, weeping over #Jerusalem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2017 8:46 PM

This will no doubt rankle DL but I love her. I find myself agreeing with most of her views and find her hilarious. I can see why people hate her though and want to tear her down.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2017 9:10 PM

She's just a predictable rent-a 'shocking' opinion show-off R57. I wonder if she believes any of it or just knows the R58 type find her so non pc and 'hilarious' and hopes it leads to cash. She'll have to ramp up the obnoxious levels as she has no particular outlet these days.

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2017 12:05 AM

[quote]My god, that woman is only 41??????? I would have thought 25 years older than that.

Yeah,, I was shocked to hear about her age, but I guess it makes sense. I assume that heavy drinking also contributes not only to her premature aging, but her penchant for irrational rants and tendency towards prevarication that appeal to a certain type of reader. We could almost call her Kate Bannon, At least, she can use foundation to cover the gin blossoms and rosacea, And she appears to shower.

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2017 12:49 AM

I didn't know anything about her besides the incendiary views she shared in her columns. I had no idea she found her way into "journalism" and op ed via the reality show route after The Apprentice and I'm a Celebrity, Get Me out of Here." In an era that presents us with a fake unqualified president, it's only appropriate that we have fake and similarly unqualified "journalists" like Kate Hopkins and Sean Hannity.

I just read on her Wiki page that she lied about her epilepsy during her tenure at Sandhurst so she would not miss out on an officer's commission. She effectively lied for her own self benefit to the potential detriment of the troops she would be leading. And some poor schmuck didn't an appointment at Sandhurst because she lied to get hers. Self-serving at the expense of others, as well, just like Trump

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2017 4:15 AM

Katie Hopkins is trans....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62December 7, 2017 10:36 PM

An inspiration to all women.

by Anonymousreply 63April 23, 2018 5:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!