Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Glennis Grace...this Girl is (Almost) Whitney Houston Reborn

But no worries Whitney, non one will ever surpass you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2018 1:36 AM

Meh. Why would someone just copy Whitney like a tribute act? Or is she a tribute act?

She needs to get her own style. Nobody is going to buy that.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2017 12:52 AM

That's quite a voice. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2017 12:52 AM

Whitney reborn? No, not so much. Sure she's doing her best to mimic Whitney but that's the problem... comes off as effortful when Whitney was effortless. This chick also doesn't have the same pleasing tone Whitney had.

by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2017 12:54 AM

She's on America's Got Talent now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 1, 2018 11:05 PM

Too breathy, which Whitney wasn’t. Whitney had perfect control of her abdominal muscles and vocal chords, without even trying. This girl doesn’t have that, and cannot effortlessly reach the notes Whitney did.

Still good, but no Whitney Houston.

Why sound like her, anyhow? People don’t want to hear a re-enactment of Whitney Houston, when they can just play her music whenever they want.

by Anonymousreply 5July 1, 2018 11:16 PM

She’s very good.

by Anonymousreply 6July 1, 2018 11:16 PM

She's actually from The Netherlands and a pretty well known singer there. Her own material isn't that good though so she's had more succes with her Whitney impersonation. I guess she's trying her luck in the US now to get some exposure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 2, 2018 12:06 AM

I love her name. Very pretty girl. I wish her well. She is talented.

by Anonymousreply 8July 2, 2018 12:10 AM

R8 💯

by Anonymousreply 9July 2, 2018 12:14 AM

R5 is right on. And you can tell that English isn't her first language. Beautiful voice, though.

No one has ever amazed me with "raw talent" as much as that Charice. She does a pretty damn good "IWALY."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 2, 2018 12:30 AM

She's great. Sensational. Outstanding. But there's only one Whitney.

by Anonymousreply 11July 2, 2018 1:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!