Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Have you ever taken REVENGE on somebody?

Whether it was minor (spitting in their drink), or major (...fill in the blank here...), have you ever taken revenge on somebody? If so, did it make you feel vindicated or horrible?

by Anonymousreply 72January 22, 2018 7:41 PM

My ex was a manipulative liar who ended up cheating on me heavily and gaslighting me for the entirety of the time we were together. We were only together for six months, but it was the most agonizing relationship I'd been in. I pissed on his toothbrush, and pissed on the two remaining slices of takeout pizza that he had in the fridge, which he of course ended up eating. Not much, but it was a small vindication for a lot of pain.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2017 8:47 PM

Major, I turned him into the IRS when I found out he ran a "pop up" sex club that he used vacant properties for on a bi monthly basis, he made about 1600.00 monthly off the books , I also alerted the board of realtors, the property owners and the building managers what he was doing and provided proof including video . He lost his license and was sued by the property owners and then of course there was the IRS issues with back taxes and penalties hanging over him.

Why ? You may ask, my best friend was suffering from a severe depression ( just released from the hospital ) and attempted to attend one of his parties was was told at the front door by this guy " you are old and fat no way I am gonna let you in, I have a reputation to maintain" my friend went home and committed suicide . My friend called me and told me about the experience and I thought he was ok about it , apparently not.

This guy goes to my gym and is one of those types that will look right thru you like you do not exist unless you are hot. Recently observed his Audi A5 Convertible was replaced by a Ford Fusion , how sad . He looks like hell now, stressed and drawn. Debating whether or not to take this to the media , when is sweeps week? This would make a great local expose /scandal

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2017 8:49 PM

Its best to get away from sickos who are hurting our lives. Sometimes you have to put sick people into their place by strong measures, to stop their abuse of others. That is not the same as revenge though THEY may feel like it is revenge because you are limiting their ability to hurt and cause chaos. That's a little bonus for the survivor. Once you are protected or they are removed, disinterest can be perceived as revenge. Nevertheless, they will move onto their next victim so don't expect any accountability.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2017 8:52 PM

Yes, they're dead now. The 'how to get rid of a body' thread was very helpful. Thank you Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2017 8:58 PM

Found out that my ex Mike (the serial cheater) was fucking around behind his new boyfriend's back with one of the most scorchingly hot guys I had ever seen. I showed up to new boyfriend's birthday party and discovered Mike was playing games with everyone involved by inviting me and his new ultra hot fuck toy to the party. I did what any vindictively bitchy scorned gay guy would do - charmed Mikey into confessing how much he still missed me before stealing the hot fuck toy right out from under his nose. He couldn't tell anyone why he was so furious with me as I left with the hottest man in the room without telling everyone he was cheating on his boyfriend.

And yes DL, you are correct, it did not end well. Fuck toy and I dated for about a year and although he was fine to look at he was as dumb as a box of rocks. But oh did it ever piss off my cheating ex. I felt great! And drank free for a year at the clubs because all boy toy had to do was take of his shirt and guys would buy us drinks. Easily the shallowest time of my life but sometimes a hairy muscled ginger will get you through a rough break up.

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2017 8:59 PM

What a sly devil, R5! Tell us more exploits. What was Greenwich Village like in the 50's?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2017 9:15 PM

LOL, do it, R2

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2017 9:48 PM

A long time ago, in a city far, far away...

Several colleagues and I went on a business trip to Chicago* where a former boyfriend lived. My then boyfriend/now husband had jealousy issues from an ex of his cheating on him (for years...) and was overly intent on making sure it never happened again, so rather than stir that next of wasps, I didn't mention that my ex and I got together for a catch-up dinner. Which turned into getting a drink after dinner, and another, and eventually, getting drunk enough that I didn't want my colleagues seeing me in anything close to that condition, so I crashed at the ex's place. Nothing happened (that's not the point of this story, anyway).

We returned home, and this colleague couldn't wait to run to hubby and tell him that I was out all night. It turned out this colleague thought that I'd somehow wronged him when I'd been promoted months earlier, and was looking for revenge. (This is still not the point of this story, sorry to be going on and on, but it's all relevant.)

So, of course, hubby was incensed, and accused me of infidelity. Now, if you know me, you'd know this wasn't my style at all, but my protestations weren't enough to calm the whole thing down, so I finally 'fessed up that I'd had dinner and gotten drunk with my ex, who hubby had met previously. I asked hubby to call up the ex and confirm the details, and ask any questions he wanted to convince him that the ex and I had done nothing but talk, reminisce, and get drunk. Hubby called, they talked for over an hour and I went out to give him the space to get it all off his chest.

Hours later, he calmed down, apologized, and told me that colleague had told him I'd stayed out all night with some young hottie I'd picked up — in front of the colleague, no less, which was a total lie — and that I'd bragged around the office of my conquest. Colleague didn't know hubby and I are friendly with several of the people in my (now former) office, and hubby even confirmed that I'd not done any of this.

Meanwhile, colleague got into financial trouble, and owed everyone a huge sum of money, which is part of the reason for his jealousy over me getting the promotion and substantial raise. He quit, left town, and tried to start over, stiffing everyone he owed, and the almost unimaginable fact was that one of his debtors was our employer, who out of the goodness of their hearts, had advanced him about $20,000.

After he was gone, his assistant brought a box of papers and assorted crap to my assistant, not knowing what to do with it. Astonishingly, it was all evidence of massive fraud and enough to put him away for years, including the fact that he was using several Social Security numbers, unbelievably including another of our office colleague's.

About a month after he was gone, I was working alone in the office one evening when the phone rang. It was an apartment manager located in a city across the country looking to do a background check on this idiot. He told me he was renting an apartment to him and enough details that I knew where he was, his address, and the apartment manager even divulged where he was working and asked if I thought he was a good credit risk. I was honest with this caller and said no, but I wouldn't go into details for fear of getting involved.

My revenge was that I told everyone, and I mean e v e r y o n e, where to find him. I wrote letters, anonymously, to the IRS, utility companies, his landlord, and absolutely everyone who I could contact, and filled them in... including our employer. They chased him down, sued and got a settlement which resulted in colleague's wages being garnished for years, which didn't do our employer much good because the IRS caught up with him. The last I heard (about 10 years ago), he was still in prison.

*changing enough of the details so that nobody can pin this on me!

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2017 9:49 PM

Pretty hardcore R8. That guy really screwed himself by stealing SSNs like that. Do you ever think karma will bite you for helping get this guy locked up? And do you think you did it more because he screwed with your marriage or screwed people out of money?

by Anonymousreply 9November 19, 2017 6:21 AM

Why should kama bite r8 in the ass? What that guy did was criminal. He deserves to be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 10November 19, 2017 7:30 AM

I got some good tips from this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 19, 2017 8:18 AM

No, I don't think karma will bring it home... again, since it was my former colleague who started the whole thing by running to my hubby and telling tales. This was also 15 years ago, and like I said, I've changed enough of the details that even if he (the former scumbag colleague) read this, he wouldn't put two and two together. And I doubt he would realize that I was the one who brought everyone up-to-date. He was in enough trouble with enough people (in addition to the details I've provided here) that one way or the other, it was going to catch up with him eventually.

I'm also aware or the proverb "when you set out for revenge, dig two graves" and made sure there was nothing that could or would lead back to me. I did it because he fucked with my marriage. He knew we were a happy couple and being unsuccessful in his personal relationships (gee, I wonder why...). he thought it was fair game to seek revenge for me being promoted (although the main reason had more to do with the salary increase I received, and which he was obviously counting on) over him, as though he remotely deserved the promotion and recognition. He was one of those guys who, based on looks and privileged background, thought the world should bow down before his magnificence.

He brought this on himself. I'd recommend to anyone, even my worst enemy, don't screw people and then leave evidence of major crimes behind for them to find.

by Anonymousreply 12November 20, 2017 8:45 PM

R2 and R8, well done!

by Anonymousreply 13November 20, 2017 8:55 PM

R8 Your story makes no sense.

If you told the apartment manager that the former employee was a bad credit risk, he probably didn't get the apartment.

So going to the trouble of giving his creditors that address was a huge waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 14November 20, 2017 8:58 PM

I was told by a smug millennial that they couldn’t wait til my generation was dead because I said something un PC. I now harass this cunt on instagram routinely through multiple Instagram accounts asking if their Alzheimer’s inflicted grandmother is dead yet. I am happy to do it. 😁

by Anonymousreply 15November 20, 2017 9:02 PM

I like you, R2.

I had a roommate who left after he was 2 or 3 months behind in the rent. I was stuck with it. He seemed like a good guy, but I later learned that he previously had a coke problem and lapsed while I roomed with him. Of course, the lying to cover-up was rampant. He also went through my drawers while I was out. Especially my underwear drawer. I had to put a lock on my bedroom door, imagine that, every day, locking and unlocking that all he time?!

That was a lot of money to me as I just finished grad school and literally had $0 in money when I moved in with him.

I also turned him into the IRS, as he worked off the books, and maybe two years later the IRS sent me a pretty sizable check as a reward.

I once related this to a connected guy I later met, who said it made him not trust me. I told him that I did what I knew how to do. If I knew how to break his legs, maybe I would have done that. I think he understood.

I got one phonemail, I think, from the roommate as a result. He was across the country. His message was “You asshole”, if I recall correctly. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 16November 20, 2017 9:20 PM

How do you report someone to the IRS? What if you don't have their Social Security number, and they have a common name?

TIA.

by Anonymousreply 17November 20, 2017 9:24 PM

R17, I don’t recall. It was in the early 1990s, before the web. I doubt I had my roommate’s SSN. Probably just name and address. I suggest you google it. There is probably a whole page now, on taxpayer rewards’ for reporting illegal activity.

by Anonymousreply 18November 20, 2017 9:32 PM

I’m R16. I just looked. It was easy to find my former roommate online, after 25 years. I hope he got sober and all is well with him.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2017 9:50 PM

R14, I think R8 gave us the General story. I’m sure it’s much longer and detailed, but he’s not going to write all that. Don’t get hung-up on the details. Stealing SSNs, and borrowing substantial money and running out on it, we get the gist. The guy was a hazard.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2017 10:03 PM

Holy shit, R8! You don't kid around.

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2017 10:05 PM

R14: As I said, I've changed enough of the details because, frankly, the former colleague is a convicted felon and I fear capable of doing much worse than just stealing some money. I don't remember exactly what I said to the apartment manager, but knowing that the only information you can legally verify to such an inquiry is the dates of employment and whether or not they would be eligible for rehire, I probably hinted with my tone of voice rather than an explicit answer. I was rather shocked that colleague had given the name of his previous employer given what he had done, but as I've gotten old, I've realized that most people are clueless.

This is the only time I've sought revenge because, as the proverb I quoted suggests, it's a double-edged sword (to speak in even more clichés...). If it wasn't clear from my post, his tattle-tale cost me dearly with both the hubby and the ex. I swore the ex to secrecy given how I knew hubby would react, and then I turned around and begged him to tell hubby all about our drunken discussion which mostly centered on how our relationship had fallen apart. Hubby was, of course, pissed that I had omitted who I'd seen on this trip, as though I was ashamed or felt the need to hide what I'd done. I did myself no favors all around.

The bottom line was that I learned a great deal from the whole fiasco, ranging from who to trust to why not telling your significant other something that you know will upset them is a bad idea because they will always find out anyway. And, don't leave evidence of crimes around for someone who you've wronged to find.

If something like this happened to me today, I'd pass on taking revenge. People like my felonious colleague do themselves no favors in the end, and it's better to let them realize they have no one to blame but themselves.

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2017 8:45 PM

Very interesting, R8. I always try to hide things from my partner that I know she won't like (usually, my musical trips - I will travel hundred of miles/to another country to see artists that I like), she always finds out and usually what pisses her more is that I tried to hide it from her.

by Anonymousreply 23November 21, 2017 8:50 PM

[quote]I always try to hide things from my partner that I know she won't like (usually, my musical trips - I will travel hundred of miles/to another country to see artists that I like), [bold]she always finds out and usually what pisses her more is that I tried to hide it from her.[/bold]

Duh.

by Anonymousreply 24November 21, 2017 9:21 PM

What goes around comes around. Sometimes you GET what's coming around and sometimes you ARE what's coming around.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2017 6:12 AM

Yes, I 'catfished' about ten people on FB that had hurt me or done something to try and ruin my life over the last forty years. I basically sent them an e-mail, disguised as a young, very attractive Frau, and told them something (usually sordid) I knew about them or something awful they had done in the past. One guys was always calling me "queer", and I knew he was a closet case, so I friended one of his friends and told the women he was gay. She told about twenty other people and it spread like wildfire. FB can really be your friend when it comes to revenge.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2017 12:00 PM

I had a falling out with a married couple I used to share an apartment with when I was in the military. I had stuff in storage, which they said I didn’t have to pay for since I was contributing to the rent. I got into an argument with the wife and I moved into the base housing until I got my honorable. Out of revenge, she decided to tell me that I owed them $500 in “back fees” for my stuff in storage-mainly books, uniforms and kitchen furniture. She told me this over the phone when I called to ask when was a good time to come and get it. I called her a cunt and her husband a pussy whipped closet case. I had to leave the stuff behind. It wasn’t anything that couldn’t be replaced, but it was the principle of the thing and how underhanded she was. I knew this because she’d always boast to me about how she’d con people and get over with free stuff or stealing stuff from people. I figured that it was fine as long as I wasn’t the one she was screwing over. I also had a crush on her husband, which made things quite complicated. So before I returned home to my folks, I contacted CPS and told them that she took showers with her son and I suspected sexual abuse. I told them that I was a teacher at his school and I heard him complain about it to his friends. I called several people whom she had conned, lied to and stolen from. Around six months later, I got a call from one of the officers I worked for whom I had listed as a job reference when I applied for a federal service position. We caught up with each other and I asked how Old Ruthless Ruthie was doing. Apparently CPS did contact her!!! They questioned her son at his School And it was a mini-scandal. Some of the military frauen wives gave her the cold shoulder too. She also was separated from her husband. I looked her up on Facebook recently and she looks like shit. Divorced and living with her boyfriend...lots of memes on her Facebook page about dealing with crises, forgiving those who have hurt her in the past, yada yada yada...I don’t know if my vindictive actions affected her that much, but I’d like to think that they did. She is a cuntrag.

by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2017 1:55 PM

I used to work seasonally in PTown. One thing I liked about it was that in May of a new year, I’d see acquaintances I recognized from previous years, but wouldn’t necessarily remember if I recognized them because I liked, or disliked them. I’m writing of acquaintances, you realize. So, I got a fresh start with them, in my mind anyway.

I recall one woman who was snotty all season to me. When I gave her a warm goodbye and thanks in August, she was surprised. I think she was pleased. I don’t want to leave a trail of enemies for no good reason. Now, a good reason, that’s another story!

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2017 4:05 PM

A guy I know borrowed $40 and never paid it back. He later called to ask if he and his friends could stay at my rented place in PTown. I could imagine what a shitshow that would be; but I refused, regardless.

Later, he was kicked out of his home by his parents, due to alcoholism. He was living in his car and asked to stay with me or just take a shower. I must have been way down on the list for him to call me. I said “no”, and that I’d take him to an AA meeting, but that’s it. But, he declined.

$40 doesn’t mean too much to me, but there is the principle of it. This is not much in the way of revenge, but he didn’t infuriate me.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2017 4:18 PM

I tried but failed. Someone had been harassing me for years and when I thought I finally had the opportunity to get even with him all it did was make him better friends with the person he had screwed over, after I exposed him. At that point I realized he was a sociopath who was adept at wrapping people around his little finger.

by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2017 4:32 PM

The only revenge I need is on DONALD TRUMP. I need him in prison, today.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2017 4:36 PM

[quote] Recently observed his Audi A5 Convertible was replaced by a Ford Fusion

I am an insurance adjuster and almost every single person I have had to interact with through work or on a personal basis that owns an Audi is an ASSHOLE.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2017 4:42 PM

Just remember that living well is the best revenge.

I made sure my dad had an appropriately expensive kickass time as dementia crept up on him and when he died he left very little money.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2017 5:26 PM

Let's just say the last DLer to MARY! me had a fatal "accident" while hiking.

I love you, R26. I felt glee just reading your post so I can imagine how much sweeter it felt for you.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2017 6:01 PM

I found out my then-partner had been cheating on me with a married man, so I contacted the guy's wife and told her.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2017 6:09 PM

I wish someone would do that to Trump, r8.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2017 6:09 PM

R1 = the always classy Poo Shoes.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2017 6:12 PM

I don’t take real revenge, beyond snubbing someone, maybe; unless a betrayal, lies, and they illegally or improperly took something from me. Though, The only revenge I have taken in years is relying on the justice system, and I haven’t done that in a long time.

If you want revenge, the best thing to do is rely on the government to enforce its regulations and laws. They do that for a living, 7x7x365, roughly. That’s better than doing it yourself because, who’s got time for that?

But, it’s best to delay and chill. It helps put things in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2017 6:25 PM

R26 thank you so much for sharing that, I have my own catfish project underway now !!!

by Anonymousreply 39November 23, 2017 3:08 AM

No, I’m far too even-tempered (and lazy) to actually do anything to someone.

But... I have a very expressive face. If I feel something, it shows. This is not a great thing while playing poker, but it’s very nice for making someone think I may be up to something. I’ll come up with an over-the-top revenge fantasy, something that really amuses me. Then whenever I see the person, my revenge fantasy pops into my mind and I grin like crazy on the inside, which is reflected in my eyes. I can make a person a bit nervous, and amuse myself, with no effort and no risk. Win/win.

by Anonymousreply 40November 23, 2017 4:24 AM

No, never. I don't think I really have ever considered it. I'm not the type, I just move on.

by Anonymousreply 41November 23, 2017 5:54 AM

This thread had given me ideas. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 42December 9, 2017 8:32 AM

I feel sorry for ruthless Ruthie's kid at r27. He didn't do anything wrong and he had to have all his friends think he showers with him mom. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 43December 9, 2017 9:12 AM

My toxic ex-bf (late 20s post doc) cheated on me at least 3-4 times while "partying" (which I found out post-breakup) Recently, I created a fake Grindr profile and got him to reveal salacious details about his dom/sub fetishes, as well as party favors stash to share. Since he was living at home with his parents, I forwarded the entire exchange (pics & all) to them 2 separate times. This was vengeful, but also provided a wake up call to his parents that their son abused meth. Was this evil?

by Anonymousreply 44December 16, 2017 12:52 AM

Most of the time the people who have hurt me have ended up hurting themselves, or maybe karma gets them.

My first sociopath boss died before the age of 50. So did his kid brother who aided and abetted him. The whore I found him with in the office one night (who later may or may have not murdered her husband) lives in poor health and poverty.

Just be patient.

by Anonymousreply 45December 16, 2017 1:48 AM

Oh, yes! Many times. Revenge is better than Christmas. A couple favorites...

My first boyfriend’s wife was a real cunt to me, so I shaved a stripe down the back of her new fur coat.

I found out another boyfriend cheated on me. He had just been cast in a regional theater production of Annie, and I had good friends working for the theater office. I had congratulation cards printed with pornographic photos I had of my ex. I wrote, “Can’t wait to work with you!” In each card, and signed my ex’s name. I sent one of these cards to every member of the cast, including the families of the orphans. I was able to get the addresses from my office contacts. He left town before rehearsals ever started. Serves him right, the fuckface.

When one of my colleagues left me a voicemail rant in which she unintentionally admitted to her infidelity, I played it over the loudspeaker of the school where she worked (I was a student at her school), and I posted it on YouTube and sent the link to every one of her Facebook friends from a troll account. She’s not on Facebook any more.

by Anonymousreply 46December 16, 2017 2:46 AM

I saw this on Reddit today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 16, 2017 2:50 AM

The OP later posted this follow-up:

[quote]There's no return address and nobody signed it. The website doesn't appear to be legit. Does anyone know where this came from?? For science.

[quote]Edit: Google is such a handy tool. Found it on this prank website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48December 16, 2017 2:52 AM

R44 and r46 I kind of admire you. I'm a tad scared of you as well. Heard of any fallout r44?

Thanks, r47, these will come in handy.

by Anonymousreply 49December 16, 2017 1:06 PM

[R49] I was berated for disclosing his drug abuse / sexual fetishes and hurting his parents - alot of guilt shaming. In fact, he threatened that I would be headlined on his potential suicide notes, which is when I emailed his therapist of my concerns. Though I apologized for my cyberstalking, sadly, not once did he grasp the hurt he caused and was not apologetic for his lies, infidelities and deception. Ultimately, it was best for my healing to disengage and hope he gets the appropriate treatment. Carrie Underwood song very appropro here.

by Anonymousreply 50December 16, 2017 5:14 PM

Wow r49, he sounds like he'll never grow up. Good for you for moving on

by Anonymousreply 51December 17, 2017 1:37 AM

No.

No one has ever done anything all that horrible to me that I wanted to get revenge on them, and I've always thought that dwelling on perceived injustices was just counterproductive.

That said, after reading this thread, I might feel differently if some of what happened to you guys had happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 52December 17, 2017 1:48 AM

R40, Carter Page, get off of DL and call your lawyers!

by Anonymousreply 53December 17, 2017 2:03 AM

After a break up, occasional mail addressed to him would find its way to my door. About 6 months later, he must have had an order for checks automatically filled, but had neglected to change his address. So a box with 9 books of checks were in my hands. I left a few in each of these places, Penn Station in New Jersey, a few local bus stations, in the men's room at two dive bars, and the rest in fast food restaurants.

Also, at about the same time, I placed calls to his job, posing as a police detective following up on his defying a restraint order against him.

Don't know how much trouble either caused, if any. But I did enjoy my fantasies of revenge. He was a real cheating, lying shit to me.

by Anonymousreply 54December 17, 2017 2:24 AM

I ❤️ R54

by Anonymousreply 55December 17, 2017 2:27 AM

I avoid people who actively and consistently seek revenge. What if you piss them off, inadvertently, or you chose to cease contact if the friendship ends or there is a dispute? How can you trust them? There many times I wanted to seek revenge, but I remember the old saying that he who seeks revenge digs two graves. It’s just best to cut your loses and to move on.

by Anonymousreply 56December 17, 2017 2:54 AM

Enacting revenge might have severe legal consequences, such as criminal prosecution or a lawsuit. R46, you could have been arrested and sued for the fur coat destruction. Also, sending out pornographic photos of your ex could have placed you on the Megan’s List website. What if one of the orphans got ahold of those photos? What you did with this (and the loud speaker incident at school) could have landed you in jail. Also, can you afford to settle a lawsuit?

by Anonymousreply 57December 17, 2017 3:07 AM

R50, what were his sexual fetishes?

by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2017 3:13 AM

When I found out my ex was cheating I said nothing but waited a few days until he left for a business trip. I let myself in to his apartment and soaked all the carpeting then added a liberal sprinkling of cress seeds. He had a beautiful indoor lawn on his return.

by Anonymousreply 59December 17, 2017 3:34 AM

R57 stop being such a wet blanket. People who act horribly and deserve revenge are too embarrassed by their own misbehavior to pursue legal remedy. Trust.

by Anonymousreply 60December 17, 2017 4:37 AM

I’m with R56. If I know you would do this to anyone, you could do it to me eventually.

by Anonymousreply 61December 18, 2017 5:00 PM

I'm not about ruining anyone's life, just some minor, annoying shit to let them know how I feel. One ex' had their phone frozen after a 'scorching hot' pic of the person he was cheating with was found when I used his phone to order take out. It was right there as soon as I touched the screen! His reaction was everything I needed to know. I said nothing, pretended I saw nothing, and when he went to sleep, the phone was placed in a glass of water in the freezer. I left a note, but I never told him where the phone could be found. An ex- friend who had been gossiping behind my back had their television remote given the same treatment. I called the husband of another cunt to let him know I'd just turned down a chance to coke it up in the backyard pool house with his wife. She'd used the money I'd given her for our spa weekend to buy blow. They got divorced about 2 months later because hubby was this straight arrow with an exec' position in a Fortune 500 company.

Minor, I know, but my favorite is the cheating ex' getting hit in the balls by a baseball. Ruptured one and they had to remove it. Asshole deserved the pain, and although I have the universe to thank for it, I'll take some credit for wishing for exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 62January 12, 2018 12:05 AM

No!

by Anonymousreply 63January 12, 2018 12:07 AM

I used to work with a horrible old bitch who was always making up shit about me and blabbing it to my boss. She would also play country and western music on her work computer so we all had ot listen to it, but my boss did nothing. I made complaints but the response was always "she's been here longer than any of us and will be here longer".

She always went on and on about witchcraft and curses, so I made a mock voodoo doll and, in the middle of the night, drove to her house and put it on her lawn with a mound of dirt over it (so obvious that she would find it). She took several days off work and it was a nice reprieve.

Years later we moved house and ended up with a bitchy old women living across the road from us. She was very racist and bitched about everyone in our neighbourhood. She was very proud of her garden and was in there everyday doing stuff, so I "planted" a very large dildo in the flowerbed among her flowers. She never figured out it was me.

by Anonymousreply 64January 12, 2018 12:11 AM

I agree with the posters who say it's just best to cut them out of your life and move on and forget about them, though I fully acknowledge you can't always do that especially lat work and if you're a minor and it's family or school.

There's an ass-hole in my past who really screwed me; I'm in touch with a good friend of his and I often find a way to shed a light on him.

But even that I need to let go of. A) it won't change how she feels about him; he'll have to screw her for that to happen; that's just human nature b) it's not doing me any good.

by Anonymousreply 65January 12, 2018 12:20 AM

Getting a little harmless revenge can be WONDERFUL.

by Anonymousreply 66January 12, 2018 12:24 AM

Last year I pulled in to one of our offices and someone was blocking my parking space. They were just sort of sitting in their car idling in front of my space. I waited a couple of minutes but they didn't move on so I honked (not obnoxiously, just a simple honk). He pulled forward and I pulled in to my space, but before I could get out of my car he reversed, unrolled his window and threw a full cup of coffee at my car and then drove off. I'm in my mid-20's so he probably figured I was a nobody or he just didn't care. Who knows?

An hour later we (myself and two other Execs) are gathered in one of the conference room to do some interviews. The guy who threw the cup was one of the people being interviewed. We interview him and he's laughing and doing his best to get us to do the same, etc. He obviously didn't realize I was the person he threw his cup at. At the end of the interview, I got up and opened the door. As he was walking out I asked him if he wanted any coffee to go. He seemed confused and sort of stammered and I said, "I just thought you might need another since you threw yours all over my car." I closed the door on him and he obviously didn't get the job.

by Anonymousreply 67January 12, 2018 12:31 AM

I love that story R67, and I"m the poster a few above who just wrote it's best to walk away

maybe revenge can be taken with style?

by Anonymousreply 68January 12, 2018 12:35 AM

twice i’ve had the extremely gratifying opportunity to lasso an ex-boyfriend’s love interest as my own. i didn’t find either of them particularly attractive, but a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do.

oh. oh. a (straight) friend of mine from college moved to oakland. his girlfriend dumped him, and he retaliated by ploughing her new boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 69January 12, 2018 1:19 AM

Oh yes I have and it was brilliant.

by Anonymousreply 70January 12, 2018 1:24 AM

Someone who really screwed me over in front of our whole community died of cancer the day after Christmas. He really suffered, too. His wife is even worse than he is and I am secretly happy that Christmas will be ruined for her for the rest of her life. I feel safer now that he's gone and hope that his wife isn't sticking around much longer. I guess this isn't revenge, but I like this better than if I had done something myself. Oh, and I have taken note of the names of those who boo-hoo'd all over Facebook about his death despite hating him even more than I do.

by Anonymousreply 71January 12, 2018 3:39 AM

There was the time I told my cunt sister's boyfriend she was cheating on him. Actually, all I did was say 'she just left with so and so' when the bf called to ask if I'd seen her. Bitch had stolen clothes and money from my apartment for months. I let her have the key once and she'd made a copy. The morning of the phone call was the same morning I caught her fucking this guy in my bed after I got home from work. Kicked them out, changed the locks, and then answered the phone. Instant karma.

by Anonymousreply 72January 22, 2018 7:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!