Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ryan Seacrest latest accused of sexual misconduct

Just saw this on E! news wondering what everyone thinks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2018 3:36 AM

Cue the "Sure, Jan" gif.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2017 4:48 PM

Did I teach you nothing?

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2017 4:50 PM

He always treated me like a gentleman.

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2017 4:51 PM

Was the stylist a man?

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2017 4:53 PM

Such a brilliant publicists move: have a woman claimed to have been sexually harassed by Ryan Seacrest. Voila! Instant heterosexuality cred!

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2017 4:58 PM

A woman.

Seacrest's response:

Throughout my 25 years in the entertainment industry, the majority of my co-workers have been women, and I’ve endeavored to foster a positive work environment of mutual respect and courtesy, as that’s how I believe it should be.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2017 4:58 PM

So when is he going to pull a Kevin Spacey and use this to come out?

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2017 5:00 PM

LOL R5 what you posted was the first thing that crossed my mind.

Looks like Miss Seacrest is getting desperate.

How pathetic. He's nearly 50, and he's still cowering in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2017 5:05 PM

r8 I was thinking the same thing

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2017 5:38 PM

Ditto R5, R8 and R9 -- exactly what I was thinking.

Not a big enough deal to cause a lawsuit or lose him endorsement deals, but enough to establish that he "likes the poontang"

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2017 5:41 PM

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2017 5:45 PM

[quote]Cable channel E! is conducting an internal investigation into an allegation of misconduct against Ryan Seacrest.

The key word here being: Internal

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2017 5:46 PM

He aggressively grabbed mascara out of her hand and she felt threatened

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2017 5:47 PM

We think you need to do a search before posting a duplicate thread.

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2017 6:02 PM

This is an awesome idea if you're filthy rich and can control media stories!

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2017 6:09 PM

Lololololol where is the “Cristiano Ronaldo is straight!!!” Troll who screeches that no one would fake rape allegations to make them look straight.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2017 6:17 PM

Oh, honestly, Lucy.

—Ethel Mae Louise Roberta Potter Mertz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2017 6:25 PM

i do not believe HER. he is as gay as pink ink.

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2017 9:41 PM

I gave him the idea.

by Anonymousreply 19November 20, 2017 10:59 PM

I was wondering when some desperate closet case would hire someone to make a fake complaint.

by Anonymousreply 20November 20, 2017 11:12 PM

With a woman?

by Anonymousreply 21November 20, 2017 11:17 PM

Must have been a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 22November 20, 2017 11:23 PM

I think it's carefully structured to promote his alleged heterosexuality. I really have no doubt that he's gay as a picnic basket.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2017 3:56 AM

The woman coming forward ... is none other than Miss Seacrest herself!

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2017 4:03 AM

R24

You mean like in DRESSED TO KILL where Michael Caine played two roles and his character didn't know of the other ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2017 4:40 AM

Yeah, R25. Something like that.

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2017 12:41 AM

Case closed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27February 1, 2018 9:47 PM

I would better believe that a womsn stole Miss Seacrest’s purse!

by Anonymousreply 28February 1, 2018 10:00 PM

Oh, how convenient at R27. All's well that ends well and in record time too. Fake story---all tied up with a neat little bow and put away on a shelf to point to now and again for "straight cred".

by Anonymousreply 29February 1, 2018 10:27 PM

#me (a straight pig) too

by Anonymousreply 30February 1, 2018 10:28 PM

I wonder how much Ryan had to pay her to make the accusation.

by Anonymousreply 31February 1, 2018 11:02 PM

Ryan Seacrest: What Happened After I Was Wrongly Accused of Harassment (Guest Column):

[quote]"To have my workplace conduct questioned was gut-wrenching," writes the star as he pledges "to help voices be heard."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 6, 2018 1:42 AM

Ryan is a piece of shit. Here's a story for you. I know someone in the RCMP who has worked on Justin Trudeau's security. Last summer, when "Live with Kelly and Ryan" filmed at Niagara Falls, the show requested that the RCMP send two officers in their traditional red serge. The mounties sent two officers, one male and one female, dressed in their red serge, as requested. Anyway, the person I know said that Ryan complained about the female officer's small breasts and asked for her to be replaced, claiming that she wasn't busty enough for television.

by Anonymousreply 33February 6, 2018 1:53 AM

Is Cheryl his publicist? I think she came up with Sandra Bullock adopting a black baby when Sandra was having that little problem with her Nazi Husband.

by Anonymousreply 34February 6, 2018 1:54 AM

R31 hilarious

by Anonymousreply 35February 6, 2018 2:29 AM

Ryan is now accused of fiddling Clark's dick.

by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2018 3:00 PM

I must be the only one that doesn't get a gay vibe from him in the least. He just seems like an asexual workaholic to me.

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2018 4:10 PM

Elaborate scenario to convince us Seacrest is not a gay man. Never married, and hasn't been able to find a "beard" since Julianne Hough left that position (and professional beard Kaley Cuoco isn't available right now). None of it was really bad (rubbing and pressing). They'll $ettle out of court (her payment).

by Anonymousreply 38February 27, 2018 1:50 PM

R33 He must be bi then. No gay man would care about breast size on TV. Cock size on the other hand.......

by Anonymousreply 39February 27, 2018 1:54 PM

No discussion on Live today. Instead, they started the show with an in-depth and “comical” discussion of how they got their teeth whitened yesterday. No addressing the elephant in the room. They are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 40February 27, 2018 1:54 PM

Who was it who basically called him out for taking her on a date and notifying the paparazzi, then she never heard from him again? Was it Teri Hatcher? lol

by Anonymousreply 41February 27, 2018 2:04 PM

Live is an entertainment show. Why would Ryan address this?

by Anonymousreply 42February 27, 2018 2:14 PM

Copying my post from another thread on this. (There are 3??)

Weird story from college, this guy who was pretty effeminate and that all of our team assumed was gay (including me) would regularly grope girls at parties. Many were uncomfortable but would laugh it off because he was obviously gay. A girl I worked with over the summer told me she had slept with him and was pretty confident he was straight.

Seacrest reminds me of that situation, not saying I know that to be the case

by Anonymousreply 43February 27, 2018 2:17 PM

[quote]Last summer, when "Live with Kelly and Ryan" filmed at Niagara Falls, the show requested that the RCMP send two officers in their traditional red serge. The mounties sent two officers, one male and one female, dressed in their red serge, as requested. Anyway, the person I know said that [italic]Ryan complained about the female officer's small breasts and asked for her to be replaced, claiming that she wasn't busty enough for television.[/italic]

[quote]R33 He must be bi then. No gay man would care about breast size on TV.

This has nothing to do with Seacrest's personal preferences and everything to do with how things look on TV. He wanted a male and a female, those uniforms aren't flattering on anyone, if he wanted it to be obvious that one of the officers was a woman, a large chest and small waist would be necessary to project the difference between the two on TV.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44February 27, 2018 2:40 PM

It would be helpful if his team could produce some evidence that she asked for $15 million, such as an email, offer, recorded telephone conversations. The request for money could have happened outside of all recorded channels, but it would help his case if there was some corroborating evidence.

She could have suffered abuse AND asked for all that money, but it would make her case murkier if she did. And at this point, I think he would take "murky."

by Anonymousreply 45February 27, 2018 2:49 PM

R43 I concur. Being gay does not preclude one from being a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 46February 27, 2018 3:27 PM

Ryan Seacrest’s Accuser Challenges His Denial: ‘He Is Not the Victim’:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 28, 2018 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!