Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Which Latin American country has the hottest men?

Share your opinions and experiences!

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2019 11:59 AM

Not so split swarthy hairs, but Puerto Rico isn't a country.

by Anonymousreply 1November 18, 2017 1:28 AM

R1 country or territory. Or commonwealth. Or colony. Whatever, the important thing is: are they hot🔥?

by Anonymousreply 2November 18, 2017 1:32 AM

They are hot in all those places. 6 of 1....

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2017 1:35 AM

I remember seeing a study published last year that claimed that the most beautiful people on this planet were found in Puerto Rico

by Anonymousreply 4November 18, 2017 1:38 AM

R4 link please

by Anonymousreply 5November 18, 2017 1:45 AM

Puerto Rican pinga is among the largest.

by Anonymousreply 6November 18, 2017 1:46 AM

R4 Link please

by Anonymousreply 7November 18, 2017 1:46 AM

Mexicans in the Northern States ( Nuevo Leon, Sinaloa, Chihuahua) are surprisingly very hot. Hotter than the average American man in my humble opinion.

by Anonymousreply 8November 18, 2017 2:08 AM

Brazil. I so miss G magazine.

by Anonymousreply 9November 18, 2017 2:08 AM

I dated a guy from Argentina who was so beautiful it hurt me to look at him. He didn't actual look latin though. He had light brown hair and clear, jade green eyes and the most beautiful penis I've ever seen. He was uncut and his foreskin and glans were pink. He was only about 5 10 but he had serious muscle. I'd never had intercourse before, not as a bottom; I'd always topped. He was so amazing in bed. The first time we did it, it took two or three strokes with him in me and I came without even touching my dick. Dude was hands down the best sex I ever had. Sadly, after two years of bliss he moved back to Argentina because his father died and his mother was alone.

by Anonymousreply 10November 18, 2017 2:15 AM

Argentinians are a very European genetics.

by Anonymousreply 11November 18, 2017 2:23 AM

I went with Argentina because you have a nice mix of ethnicities there. Cuba & Brazil would probably be high on the list as well. Since I've only met a few Colombians & Venezualans it's hard to judge, but the ones I met were not hot, unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 12November 18, 2017 2:53 AM

Most Colombians and Venezuelans aren't all that. Argentina, Brazil and Puerto Rico are probably the best in this category

by Anonymousreply 13November 18, 2017 11:27 AM

I went to college with several beautiful Venezuelan guys. Pretty much every girl and gay guy was crushing on them. It was like a school wide inside joke at our school that everyone wanted to sleep with them haha

by Anonymousreply 14November 18, 2017 11:34 AM

Depends on what you like.

Argentinians are almost all of pure European descent and more are of Italian heritage than Spanish, with lots of German, French, English and Irish mixed in. They look a lot like white guys in the NYC or Philly areas, other than than most are uncut. Chileans have slightly more Spanish heritage, but like Argentinians, are pretty much all of white European descent.

Upper class men in the rest of Latin American are more like Argentinians though more of Spanish heritage than other Europeans. They tend to be more formal than American guys and far more aware of their class status.

The lower classes are mixed Spanish and indigenous people (e.g. Indians) although in PR and Brazil there's a lot of black thrown in from former slaves and you'll also find male Gisele Bundchens-- Germans who live in Southern Brazil for over a 100 years

Dominicans are mostly black (blatino) even more so than Puerto Ricans

Mexicans too can range from (mostly) upper class guys who look like Gael Garcia Bernal (e.g., white Europeans) to the mostly Aztec or Mayan looking guys who are the majority of the population.

Like I said, it really depends what you like-- no single look.

by Anonymousreply 15November 18, 2017 12:18 PM

I lived in Venezuela and I have to say that the men there are not attractive a all. They had to "Import " good looking actors to work on the telenovelas they produced.

Also, the arrogance and disrespectful attitude towards everyone and everything that characterizes Venezuelans makes them even uglier.

Puerto Rico, on the other hand, is hot, sweet men heaven.

by Anonymousreply 16November 18, 2017 2:10 PM

Yeah we all know Puerto Rico and Brazil have the hot guys.

by Anonymousreply 17November 18, 2017 2:21 PM

wouldn't miss Cooper have the most expertise in these matters?

by Anonymousreply 18November 18, 2017 2:25 PM

R15 Chileans are not pretty much all "Spanish white European descent" . They are definitely more mestizo looking like Mexicans. There's a joke in South America that says Chileans are basically Peruvians with money.

by Anonymousreply 19November 18, 2017 7:00 PM

As a Venezuelan I can tell you Venezuelan men are butt ugly.

by Anonymousreply 20November 18, 2017 7:11 PM

And the Latins thankfully don't mutilate their males.

by Anonymousreply 21November 18, 2017 7:21 PM

[quote] I remember seeing a study published last year that claimed that the most beautiful people on this planet were found in Puerto Rico

Puerto Rico . . .

You ugly island . . .

Island of tropic diseases.

Always the hurricanes blowing,

Always the population growing . . .

And the money owing,

And the babies crying,

And the bullets flying.

I like the island Manhattan.

Smoke on your pipe and put that in!

by Anonymousreply 22November 18, 2017 7:44 PM

R22, that sounds like the sort of lyrics douchebag Trump would LOVE!

by Anonymousreply 23November 18, 2017 7:49 PM

My bad R19-- I was mixing up Chile and Uruguay-- Uruguay, like Argentina, is primarily European.

Thanks for clarifying.

by Anonymousreply 24November 18, 2017 7:53 PM

R21 being uncut is overrated, cut is underrated

by Anonymousreply 25November 18, 2017 9:27 PM

R25. Intact and whole is as a penis should be. No need to alter and mutilate.

by Anonymousreply 26November 18, 2017 10:14 PM

I wonder what Latino gays think about us..if they even like white western gays

by Anonymousreply 27November 19, 2017 1:28 AM

The Venezuelan boys jacking on chaterbate are pretty fetching, and tend to be charming and alive.

Unlike the sad zombies of Eastern Europe and the North American pot head narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 28November 19, 2017 1:32 AM

Uruguay intrigues me. You never hear anything about it. Tell me all about Uruguay, DL!

by Anonymousreply 29November 19, 2017 3:13 AM

Man..It appears that DL does not like Mexicans very much

by Anonymousreply 30November 19, 2017 3:24 AM

Montevideo is the Basel of South America, R29. Punta del Este is the Rimini.

by Anonymousreply 31November 19, 2017 3:29 AM

Brazilians are overrated. Mexicans are underrated.

by Anonymousreply 32November 19, 2017 5:27 PM

The Bronx.

by Anonymousreply 33November 19, 2017 6:43 PM

Brazil, no contest.

by Anonymousreply 34November 19, 2017 6:58 PM

By far, after years around Latin America, I would say Peruvians from Lima are the best. They have a special mix as Europeans with dark skin and black eyes and hair. More than their strong self-confidence and at once romantic style, they are beasts in bed!! Love them!!

by Anonymousreply 35February 12, 2019 11:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!