Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Name the most contemptible member of the Kardashian family

Think hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 9:34 PM

Kylie is a soulless Cunt. Truly Demon Possessed.

by Anonymousreply 1November 17, 2017 6:29 AM

all of em!

by Anonymousreply 2November 17, 2017 7:14 AM

I think i hate Kendal the most, people seem to give her a pass because she's modelling when only got anywhere because of her family she's as fame hey and talentless as the rest but worst of all thinks she's better than them and tries to one rrst but uses them wh

by Anonymousreply 3November 18, 2017 6:59 AM

It's hard to keep track since they keep altering their faces, bodies, genders. Caitlyn is more contemptible than Bruce and I hated Kylie and her before face. Now I feel bad for Kylie and all that surgery Kris made her get. I thought fit Rob was really cute. Fat crazy Rob is disgusting. I liked Armenian faced Kim. I don't know what to make of her now. And I miss when Khloe was fat and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2017 2:13 PM

You forgot Vivian Vance

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2017 2:15 PM

I'd rather not think of them at all.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2017 10:38 PM

Datalounge hates them but can’t stop creating threads about them.

Ignore them and they will go away.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2017 10:40 PM

Khloe is a giver goddess y'all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2017 10:42 PM

Is rob transitioning into a piece of shit?

by Anonymousreply 9December 9, 2017 3:55 AM

Kris led all her kids to whorish slaughter

by Anonymousreply 10December 9, 2017 4:06 AM

How can you tell them apart? If we stop giving them attention they will dry up and blow away.

by Anonymousreply 11December 9, 2017 4:08 AM

Kylie annoys me the most. She is smug, vapid, annoying, botched-to-the-edge-of-her-life, entitled and generally unlikable. Kim is one millimeter behind her. She trends further to annoying every year of her fame, which means that she is downright obnoxious now. Her relationship with Kanye is just a cherry on the sundae. He is repellent. I do not dislike the Kardashians as a whole - who are they hurting really? Also, they are both very liberal and very pro-gay. I applaud them for doing what seems like an impossible feat - becoming ridiculously wealthy and famous for nothing to speak of. Kendall is easily my favorite - she is gorgeous and seems more down-to-earth than the rest. She has the looks to be Kate Moss's heir presumptive. Of course connections get you everywhere, but anyone who thinks that she is not beautiful enough to model needs cataract surgery.

by Anonymousreply 12December 9, 2017 4:28 AM

Rob is the biggest disappointment. He was downright HOT when he was younger. We all get older and fatter over the decades, but he went from 100 mph to 0 in a matter of two years or less. No one but he knows what his demons are - but for heaven's sake, why turn yourself into Jabba the Hutt for no good reason? He was such a hot piece of ass and has plummeted into the subterranean depths of a massive lard ass. Even if he looses the weight now, he will need a lot of cosmetic surgery to get rid of massive army tents of skin that will be flapping around. Sad decline.

by Anonymousreply 13December 9, 2017 4:57 AM

That picture at OP looks like a whorehouse madam with all her girls at the lineup for customers to inspect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 9, 2017 5:00 AM

Kris taught all of her children to care only about money. And that's all they have is cash. Enjoy it now. Because they can't take it with them.

by Anonymousreply 15December 9, 2017 5:05 AM

Isn't there a course on the Kardashians available at Harvard University?

by Anonymousreply 16December 9, 2017 5:10 AM

My favorite K Trash photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 9, 2017 5:11 AM

Without a doubt, think most DLers will chose Rob. He committed the ultimate sin and got fat. DLers in general are a heartless and unforgiving bunch.

by Anonymousreply 18December 9, 2017 5:12 AM

I want to change my vote to Kanye for making everyone wear those god-awful clothes in OP’s pic. Poor Kourtney!

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2017 5:28 AM

Yes, Kanye is by far the worst offender. I didn't vote for him as I do not consider him a Kardashian. One hit song does not make you a genius. I don't care how many albums you sold without any singles that achieved air-play at all. He loves himself more than any of his fans could.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2017 5:33 AM

Khloe is vulgar (naked on her hands and knees asking Kourtney to shave her "back there", grossest thing I've ever seen in my life), and she's incestuous with her brother Rob.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2017 5:36 AM

I don't mean to sound as though I wish death upon anyone, but isn't it time for a family-decimating plane crash?

by Anonymousreply 22December 9, 2017 5:54 AM

I find Kourtney the prettiest . Scott is attractive , but the kids don’t seem that good looking ?

by Anonymousreply 23December 9, 2017 6:29 AM

Kourtney is pretty and I wanted to like her but she has over time revealed that she is basically tiring and vapid. She lets the other sisters do the heavy lifting when it comes to amassing the family fortune. I assume that she defines herself as the only K sister who is attracted to Caucasians/Jews verses black men. To me, she is just neutral - nothing more, nothing less..

by Anonymousreply 24December 9, 2017 6:40 AM

I assume one of Lavar Ball's sons will marry one of them to create a super pack family

by Anonymousreply 25December 9, 2017 6:50 AM

I actually like the Kardashians. They are a multi-cultural, self-made American success story. What is not to love? I mean, really ask yourselves: What is not to love?

by Anonymousreply 26December 9, 2017 6:54 AM

Agree with R26.

by Anonymousreply 27December 9, 2017 7:02 AM

Very liberal. And this seasons shows have teaching moments about Planned Parenthood and Homelessness.

by Anonymousreply 28January 18, 2018 9:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!