Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bijou Phillips Accused of Homophobic Harassment & Body Shaming Co-Star Daniel Franzese

"She body shamed me and ridiculed me about my sexuality and physically assaulted me," Daniel Franzese, known for his role in 'Mean Girls,' posted on Facebook.

"She body shamed me and ridiculed me about my sexuality and physically assaulted me," Franzese, who might be best recognized for his role as Cady's (Lindsay Lohan) close friend Damian in Mean Girls. "I was scared and closeted and feared for my job. It started with a lot of eye‪ rolling whenever we spoke but‪ escalated when we did a cast shoot for the poster‪. ‪As we were shooting she kept loudly saying 'Are you gay?!' and laughing‪ while the producers‪ and photographer did nothing‪ to stop her."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489May 25, 2019 2:25 AM

She's into Scientology so the homophobia stuff doesn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2017 3:14 AM

Bijou looks like shit in OP’s pic. Isn’t she relatively young?

Wait. Isn’t she also married to that Masterson who was also accused of sexual assault?

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2017 3:16 AM

Holy shit. A lot to take in here. I loved that movie and probably seen it 20 times. Hot as fuck cast with Stahl, Renfro and Pitt. Bijou accused the director of sexual harassment on set, such as making her do lingering crotch shots in the film. Her sister, Busy has been busy pointing lots of fingers on social media. Bijou has not aged well and always seemed like a real bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2017 3:17 AM

A lot of actresses in hollywood are homophobic it would break dls little heart in it knew that plenty of them bitchess who proudly claim to be allies are anti-gay behind closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2017 3:21 AM

I believe him, and she's a cunt for it. But, is the Awful Hollywood Revelations thing now going to include all rude, crass, unwelcome behavior? Are we going to be privy to all sorts of accusations beyond actual sexual assault? I guess now's the time to come forward since people seem open to identifying the issue and talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2017 3:21 AM

This woman has fewer than 3,000 followers on Twitter. She's a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2017 3:22 AM

[quote]Franzese's post comes months after the Los Angeles Police Department revealed that it was probing allegations of sexual assault against Phillips' husband, That '70s Show actor Danny Masterson. There also was a report of a possible cover-up by the Church of Scientology, but police did not address that in their statement released in March.

Masterson married that shrew? Scientology really fucks with your brain and judgement of character.

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2017 3:23 AM

He was closeted ?

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2017 3:23 AM

Oh, MARY!

Butch it up and smack a bitch if she gets out of line! You were a teenager who couldn't handle a kiddie heckler? Jesus H. Christ! So now that you are so brave and out why are you stress eating yourself to 280 pounds? Get a grip and release the #metoo need to draw attention to yourself!

by Anonymousreply 9November 13, 2017 3:24 AM

[quote]Masterson married that shrew? Scientology really fucks with your brain and judgement of character.

Masterson grew up in Scientology and believes the bat shit crazy stuff. I think he got Bijou into Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 10November 13, 2017 3:26 AM

[quote]Isn’t she relatively young?

She is 34. She used drugs as a child and teen. IIRC, she and her brother were removed from her parents' custody due to the drugs.

by Anonymousreply 11November 13, 2017 3:29 AM

But why didnt he clap back and say something about her fucked up teeth?

by Anonymousreply 12November 13, 2017 3:29 AM

I thought both sisters (Bijou and Busy) were born into the cult?

by Anonymousreply 13November 13, 2017 3:29 AM

She also had a bad liver or kidney and recently got a transplant hence her wizened looks.

by Anonymousreply 14November 13, 2017 3:30 AM

Wikipedia says she's 37

by Anonymousreply 15November 13, 2017 3:30 AM

Striking while the iron is hot.

[quote] He also said the experience resulted in "a PTSD that had me stay closeted for a long time." He said he's told his story to multiple reporters and on TV shows but that he feels like the story has either not been told properly or "never really been heard."

by Anonymousreply 16November 13, 2017 3:31 AM

He is SUCH a victim!

by Anonymousreply 17November 13, 2017 3:32 AM

I do feel bad for him. I'm sure it was uncomfortable and unpleasant. But, he seems to really be playing it up. These are attention-seeking actors after all.

by Anonymousreply 18November 13, 2017 3:35 AM

[quote]I thought both sisters (Bijou and Busy) were born into the cult?

Busy isn't related to Bijou.

by Anonymousreply 19November 13, 2017 3:36 AM

It doesn't say this in the attached article, but in his Facebook post, he describes Brad Renfro running after him crying and kissing him to comfort him. So sad and so sweet!

by Anonymousreply 20November 13, 2017 3:37 AM

i hope more of these gay stories come out. they happen.

by Anonymousreply 21November 13, 2017 3:39 AM

Busy isn't related to Bijou? I though she was and I also thought Busy is a Scientologist. Isn't that true either?

by Anonymousreply 22November 13, 2017 3:39 AM

Bijou Philips is the daughter of John Philips (singer/songwriter of the Mamas and Papas) and therefore the half sister of Mackenzie Philips (Damn it, Julie!) and Chynna Philips (from the band Wilson Philips). Bijou had a kidney transplant earlier this year.

What she did is this guy is crappy. (Others have done the same to me. It's weird how proud they are to have "figured it all out". And no, they're not "doing you a favor" by helping you realize it.) However, I think this story--and Ellen Page's story--belong under a different hashtag, maybe #itgetsbetter or #adultbullying...

by Anonymousreply 23November 13, 2017 3:42 AM

It doesn’t surprise me that gay men on Datalounge side with the straight person who bullied the gay person and ridiculed him for his perceived gayness. But it’s still depressing as hell.

by Anonymousreply 24November 13, 2017 3:43 AM

Busy is not a Scieno.

by Anonymousreply 25November 13, 2017 3:47 AM

r43 what are you on about? Here are some comments from this thread.

She's into Scientology so the homophobia stuff doesn't surprise me.

Bijou looks like shit in OP’s pic. Isn’t she relatively young?

Wait. Isn’t she also married to that Masterson who was also accused of sexual assault?

A lot of actresses in hollywood are homophobic it would break dls little heart in it knew that plenty of them bitchess who proudly claim to be allies are anti-gay behind closed doors.

This woman has fewer than 3,000 followers on Twitter. She's a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 26November 13, 2017 3:47 AM

And she chose to marry a guy who may have raped at least four people. They must be a fun couple.

by Anonymousreply 27November 13, 2017 3:48 AM

[quote]Busy is not a Scieno.

Fuck! Now I have to watch Cougar Town to the bitter end as redemption.

by Anonymousreply 28November 13, 2017 3:49 AM

She kicked him in the head and pinched his nipples, so it was more than just verbal bullying and it does fit in with a lot of the women accusing Weinstein of harassment and assault.

by Anonymousreply 29November 13, 2017 3:50 AM

Mind blown. I thought Busy and Bijou were sisters.

by Anonymousreply 30November 13, 2017 3:52 AM

r29, not to diminish his torment, but she didn't exactly rub her clit and ejaculated into a plant. It's not like Weinstein. It's horrid on its own without the need to compare.

by Anonymousreply 31November 13, 2017 3:53 AM

Just as I started this thread, John Phillips' "Dedicated to the One I Love" came on the radio.

by Anonymousreply 32November 13, 2017 3:53 AM

I do feel bad for gays in hwood, sttaights in power love to humiliate them. It's why a lot of them stay in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 33November 13, 2017 3:55 AM

I figured Bijou's character in Bully wasn't that far from her true self. I love that movie though.

by Anonymousreply 34November 13, 2017 3:56 AM

It’s really a 5 Royales song, R32, if that helps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 13, 2017 3:57 AM

If it makes him feel any better Bijou starred in James Toback's Black and White and assuredly she had to fuck him for the "privilege".

by Anonymousreply 36November 13, 2017 3:59 AM

Netflix -- which cancelled a lot of the stuff Spacey was doing -- is going forward with projects with her rapey hubby.

Can you "straight privilege"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 13, 2017 4:03 AM

She should go fuck her Dad...

by Anonymousreply 38November 13, 2017 4:03 AM

Considering the awful, traitorous way Bijou treated Mackenzie after Mack was the only person in that whole screwed up Phillips family to have the balls to tell the truth about their pathetic father, I'm not at all surprised she did this. Like father, like daughter.

by Anonymousreply 39November 13, 2017 4:07 AM

Homophobic women are very often incest Survivors. They degrade gay men as a way to "cleanse" the shame of the Daddy-Daughter diddlings.

"Hey Everyone, look at that Dirty Fag! Pay no attention to my slutty cocksucking, vodka pounding, materialisticly obsessed, vocal fry, Daddy ideation ways!"

by Anonymousreply 40November 13, 2017 4:08 AM

So is this what it has come to? Are we now going to be inundated with stories about how actors were jerks to people?

by Anonymousreply 41November 13, 2017 4:10 AM

Busy and Bijou aren't sisters.

by Anonymousreply 42November 13, 2017 4:10 AM

R39 Didn't Chynna also treat Mackenzie like shit after the incest revelation?

by Anonymousreply 43November 13, 2017 4:10 AM

Dear Bujou at [R9]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 13, 2017 4:13 AM

She was (is?) A stupid party girl who has fucked her way to a Masterson. She is pure shit and a lousy actress. R.I.P Brad though.

by Anonymousreply 45November 13, 2017 4:15 AM

Is she an Incest Survivor too?

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2017 4:15 AM

I'm still sad about Brad Renfro.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2017 4:17 AM

I wonder if Bijou gets along with Jewel.

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2017 4:18 AM

It's will be okay Daniel as long as you hold on...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 13, 2017 4:19 AM

Busy Philipps is not related to Bijou Phillips or her father John (The Mamas & The Papas).

Bijou Phillips was not in the movie "Mean Girls".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 13, 2017 4:19 AM

I think Busy Phillips may have been friends with the Mastersons and Bijou years ago. Busy isn't a clam and she said in an interview that she was friends with Katie Holmes because of Dawson's Creek and that their friendship ended when Tammy Cruise came into Katie's life.

by Anonymousreply 51November 13, 2017 4:20 AM

[quote}She kicked him in the head and pinched his nipples, so it was more than just verbal bullying and it does fit in with a lot of the women accusing Weinstein of harassment and assault.

Oh, please. While she sounds like a bullying bitch this isn't anything like the Weinstein stuff. She pushed his head with her feet during a photo shoot (bullshit to the 'I was dizzy all day/had a concussion' line) and gave him a purple nurple and teased him and you're equating that with rape and threats of professional retaliation and personal retribution? Grow up. And, the fact that he ever thought he passed as anything other than a giant gay guy puts his perceptual skills in question.

by Anonymousreply 52November 13, 2017 4:21 AM

Busy has two daughters: Birdie and Cricket.

by Anonymousreply 53November 13, 2017 4:22 AM

Bijou looks like she smells.

by Anonymousreply 54November 13, 2017 4:22 AM

Zoey Tur weighs in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 13, 2017 4:22 AM

R52 Fuck Off, Frau!

by Anonymousreply 56November 13, 2017 4:23 AM

Where does it say she kicked him in the head? If this is true, then yeah, she's not worse than some of the men facing sexual harassment/abuse allegations.

by Anonymousreply 57November 13, 2017 4:24 AM

Some time ago it was really hurtful and traumatic to be scream at with "Are you gay?" over and over at a place of work by some mean Heather. I would think it is still hurtful and traumatic.

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2017 4:26 AM

sorry: Screamed at

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2017 4:27 AM

r57, from the article:

[quote]He said during a later scene, while she was sitting behind him, she "kept rubbing her dirty feet on my neck. I kept swiveling the chair to move away from her and she kicked me as hard as she could in the back of the head. To this day I’m not even sure if she gave me a concussion because I was light headed and dizzy for a while."

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2017 4:28 AM

She sounds insane.

by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2017 4:29 AM

Apparently on the Bully set she burned the costume designer with a cigarette and threw a carton of eggs on her trailer

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2017 4:33 AM

Scientology, insane. Potayto, Potahto.

by Anonymousreply 63November 13, 2017 4:33 AM

3 o'clock slop.

by Anonymousreply 64November 13, 2017 4:35 AM

I used to think Busy and Bijou were the same person, lol

by Anonymousreply 65November 13, 2017 4:41 AM

Yeah, sorry. Kicking someone in the head is as awful as certain acts of sexual assault. She's not better just because she's a woman or because her actions were non-sexual. She was making people afraid and feeling worthless the same as Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 66November 13, 2017 4:54 AM

When bijou was on Howard stern in 2000 she admitted to getting peed on after sex, cutting a guys finger off with a cigarette cutter, raping a girl at a bar with a dildo, flashing people at clubs, and got nabbed by the LAPD for stealing a car from a former miss USA winner. And Elijah blue (cher's son) dated bijou and called her a "3am slop" and said once he ended it bijou's friend called him to say "bijou has aids". Classy woman.

by Anonymousreply 67November 13, 2017 4:57 AM

She was a bully on a movie set for a movie called Bully. And her name is Bijou.

Today's letter is "B" as in Biiiiiiiiiitch!

by Anonymousreply 68November 13, 2017 4:58 AM

I believe him she's a known psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 69November 13, 2017 5:38 AM

She's OUT!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 13, 2017 5:56 AM

Sad

by Anonymousreply 71November 13, 2017 6:02 AM

Such a nasty woman

by Anonymousreply 72November 13, 2017 6:02 AM

Grab her by the pussy, who hasn't?

by Anonymousreply 73November 13, 2017 6:15 AM

In an interview she admitted to being diagnosed as having "bipolar disorder with psychopathic tendencies" when she was around 13-14

by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2017 6:20 AM

I’ve always hated this cunt. Hope they tear her apart.

by Anonymousreply 75November 13, 2017 6:44 AM

Okay, Bijou Phillips shouldn't have done or said what she did. And being an asshole bully as an adult is an asshole thing to do. However, aren't we getting to the point that you just have to suck it up and get over it?

I was recently laid off and had a bitch of a time with my former boss and some of her cohorts who made the office a toxic nightmare. I'm still not over it, but I'm working on it. However, should I go public (beyond my circle of friends who know about my workplace) and let the media know that my former boss did a number on my confidence, self-esteem and and financial well-being? I hate her for it, but I can't tell the world. It's part of life that sucks.

by Anonymousreply 76November 13, 2017 7:29 AM

r76, social media gives everybody a voice. Not just celebrities. You can use that voice to be hard or you don't. That's up to each individual how he or she wants to deal with his or her issues. But don't complain about others not going along with what you have decided for yourself. That just screams for "bitch, who died to make you King or Queen?" replies.

by Anonymousreply 77November 13, 2017 7:38 AM

You can use that voice to be HEARD

not hard, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2017 7:39 AM

[quote]Yeah, sorry. Kicking someone in the head is as awful as certain acts of sexual assault.

Oh please. She's a crazy bitch but if you think she really kicked him in the head hard enough to make him dizzy all day long, then you're just swallowing the story of an obvious drama queen. She was being an annoying bully by putting her feet on him. He kept moving his chair away and then, what, she stood up and forcefully kicked him in the head in front of everyone? Yeah, right. According to you, this is the same level of assault as if she had, what, thrown him down behind some trailer, pulled down his pants, and sodomized him with the nearest object? THAT'S sexual assault.

by Anonymousreply 79November 13, 2017 7:46 AM

Daniel is almost too gay to function.— Bijou

Bijou Phillips is the nastiest skank bitch I have ever met. Do not trust her. She is a fugly slut.— Daniel

by Anonymousreply 80November 13, 2017 7:50 AM

r79 =

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 13, 2017 7:57 AM

[quote]I believe him, and she's a cunt for it. But, is the Awful Hollywood Revelations thing now going to include all rude, crass, unwelcome behavior? Are we going to be privy to all sorts of accusations beyond actual sexual assault?

HOPEFULLY. I enjoy when people are called out for their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 82November 13, 2017 8:01 AM

[quote]However, should I go public (beyond my circle of friends who know about my workplace) and let the media know that my former boss did a number on my confidence, self-esteem and and financial well-being? I hate her for it, but I can't tell the world. It's part of life that sucks.

No. Because nobody knows who the fuck you are so your story would fall on deaf ears. This guy has some exposure and a following so his story could have an actual effect on someone. Nobody cares that Larry Tate was an asshole to you at your 9 to 5.

How do you not see the difference here?

by Anonymousreply 83November 13, 2017 8:14 AM

She's starting to look a bit odd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 13, 2017 8:44 AM

[quote]No. Because nobody knows who the fuck you are so your story would fall on deaf ears.

Like that's supposed to be the most important thing? The "likes" and "retweets"? attention seeking famewhore, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 85November 13, 2017 8:50 AM

[quote]No. Because nobody knows who the fuck you are so your story would fall on deaf ears.

So, nobodies should better shut the hell up and don't come forward and just take the abuse and live with it? Because when HR can't help you you just don't deserve help and support?

by Anonymousreply 86November 13, 2017 8:54 AM

Bijou at Mackenzie's 37th birthday party back in 1996. Her full-brother Tamerlane in the middle is a schizophrenic and got put into a mental facility for a while and is now on medication after he put a knife to his mother Genevieve's throat (John Phillips' 3rd wife who is also notoriously known as being a loony whackjob and stayed on drugs all throughout her pregnancy with bijou which is why bijou was born with small kidneys and had a transplant this year). Chynna and Billy retold the story of Tam's problems at a mental health and addiction dinner for the "healthy minds Canada" organisation late last year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 13, 2017 9:03 AM

[quote]So, nobodies should better shut the hell up and don't come forward and just take the abuse and live with it? Because when HR can't help you you just don't deserve help and support?

[quote]Like that's supposed to be the most important thing? The "likes" and "retweets"? attention seeking famewhore, maybe?

Um...If Twiddle-dee and Twiddle-dum want to take my post out of context….knock yourselves out.

by Anonymousreply 88November 13, 2017 9:18 AM

R19 is correct...bijou and busy...not related

by Anonymousreply 89November 13, 2017 9:26 AM

On a lighter note I would tap that ass hard.

by Anonymousreply 90November 13, 2017 10:28 AM

Unless he was 12 and she was 30 when this happened, I don't see why it's occupying valuable metoo real estate. This is just a silly bully that no grown man should be obsessing about decades later. Wake me up when those Bryan Singer boys finally start talking.

by Anonymousreply 91November 13, 2017 10:57 AM

The Phillips are gross people

by Anonymousreply 92November 13, 2017 11:20 AM

If you've seen "Bully," you may wonder if Bijou was "method" acting. It's called BULLY for a reason..

by Anonymousreply 93November 13, 2017 11:23 AM

This is the woman who sided with her sexually abusive father over her victimized sister. No surprise here.

by Anonymousreply 94November 13, 2017 11:23 AM

She’s always been an obnoxious little cunt. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 95November 13, 2017 12:20 PM

R76 forget Danny, Bijou, homophobic bullying and the downfall of Hollywood:

Its all about YOU!

by Anonymousreply 96November 13, 2017 12:28 PM

I think TPTB in Hollywood are releasing every little complaint some nobody has, in order to delegitimatize (sp) the actual rape and sexual assault claims

There's no reason to publish this

by Anonymousreply 97November 13, 2017 12:32 PM

Interesting tweet from Glenn Kenny:

[quote]I’ve heard worse Bijou stories. A troubled person, to be sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 13, 2017 12:35 PM

R98 people also called Mackenzie "troubled" before they finally found out why... I suspect john also molested bijou. Her behaviour seems too erratic and out of control to be simply labelled as a "wild child". I think she went through serious trauma by John and Genevieve (her mother, who was a druggie and alcoholic too)

by Anonymousreply 99November 13, 2017 12:56 PM

"She pushed his head with her feet during a photo shoot... and gave him a purple nurple and teased him"

So... if I came to your office cube and did this to you- would it be "just fun and games"?

Everybody is different. Obviously it left an impact on that young man many years ago.

by Anonymousreply 100November 13, 2017 1:53 PM

Why am I sensing a whole lot of Stockholm Syndrome from femme guys who were bullied much worse as kids.

I mean WTF-- they're adults working a job, not kids in a schoolyard.

What she did was completely unprofessional and fucked up and I don't know how I would respond to that. The instinct is to clock her, but you're on the job and you'd get fired.

Seems like Pitt and others tried to stand up for him, but at some point you've got a crazy person on your hands and you realize there's not a lot you can do to stop them.

The director/producer should have stepped in.

But I bet she claims she was just doing method acting, getting in character as a bully

by Anonymousreply 101November 13, 2017 2:06 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 102November 13, 2017 2:09 PM

She's aging very fast

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103November 13, 2017 2:16 PM

I can't think of many jobs where it would be okay to kick someone in the head just for the lulz.

When I worked at an insurance company, an asshole underwriter threw some wrapped candy at a lady and she got a minor eye injury. He was very nearly fired and only saved by the fact that he obviously didn't mean to hit her, he'd just tossed it behind him as a joke, not knowing she was there.

by Anonymousreply 104November 13, 2017 2:17 PM

Wow, seriously R103. She's even got that hair loss thing going on you see in women in their 50s.

by Anonymousreply 105November 13, 2017 2:17 PM

Looks spaced out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 13, 2017 2:18 PM

She did not do it for "method acting" - she's just issued an apology to TMZ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 13, 2017 2:18 PM

R105 - I know right, Mackenzie's starting to look better than her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108November 13, 2017 2:20 PM

Butch it up and move on.

The women's movement does young women no favors by encouraging them to hold on to every man who catcalled them walking to work or every boy who touched their butts on the school bus.

Gay men shouldn't emulate women and learn to either ignore, fight back, or let things roll off our backs.

No sympathy for this overgrown baby Huey.

by Anonymousreply 109November 13, 2017 2:22 PM

Holy shit... Haven't heard the name Bijou Phillips in a loooong time. The only thing I know/remember about her is she was one of Paris Hilton's many hanger-ons back in the day.

Pretty weird to think that all of these vapid early-to-mid-2000's tabloid party girls are all pushing 40.

Bijou looks a little bit like Rose McGowan and is apparently just as crazy.

Ever heard the saying "We all get the face we deserve at 50?" Can't believe Bijou is only 37 in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 110November 13, 2017 2:23 PM

Interesting that Franzese brought up Bijou Phillips’s VERY abbreviated role in “Almost Famous” — I remember reading/hearing at the time that her role in the script was initially much larger, but that she was cut out due to on-set “creative differences”.

by Anonymousreply 111November 13, 2017 2:24 PM

Don't say that, R107 -- you'll hurt the feelings of all the guys absolutely insistent that this never happened!

by Anonymousreply 112November 13, 2017 2:25 PM

I guess having drug addicts/molesters for parents, dealing with your own mental illness, kidney transplants, drugs, being married to a serial rapist, and entering a cult ages a girl.

by Anonymousreply 113November 13, 2017 2:25 PM

He's talked about the incident before. I remember there was a video a few years back where he talked about Bijou fat shaming him and how Brad Renfro stuck up for him. This is the first time I've seen him go into greater detail of it though.

by Anonymousreply 114November 13, 2017 2:30 PM

It's around the 3:46 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115November 13, 2017 2:35 PM

What the hell has happened to bijou's face?!! She looks like a 50 year old Botox experiment gone wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 13, 2017 2:45 PM

R116 at first glance I thought that was his hand with the claws and huge ring

by Anonymousreply 117November 13, 2017 2:47 PM

R110 Paris was one toxic cunt. So many of her "hangers on" have went on downward spirals being around her. Nicole Richie, Tara Reid, Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears and so on. Plus Bijou had the misfortune having very messed up parents and being involved in scientology.

I've always thought Mackenzie Phillips gets too much grief on here. She certainly has her issues, but isn't a malicious person like Bijou is/was.

by Anonymousreply 118November 13, 2017 2:56 PM

Let's not forget bijou said this in a 2009 interview about depression medication:

"My grandparents didn't take any pills, and they were fine," Phillips said in the February issue of Paper. "Just buck up and get over it. Stop being such a f---king pansy."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 13, 2017 2:59 PM

R119 - so till a cunt then, for all her apologies.

by Anonymousreply 120November 13, 2017 3:20 PM

R118 - Mackenzie was a victim of rape, molestation, battled drug addiction (which we all now know was largely a form of self-medication for John's abuse), and went through all kinds of other tough times in her life and still managed to star in a hit movie and tv show, and now works as a rehab and substance abuse counselor full time at Breathe Life Healing Centers in West Hollywood and is also a motivational speaker. And she still gets time to do some cool stuff like have a recurring role in the new Netflix reincarnation of ODAAT (she just filmed s2) and have fun on Valerie Bertinelli's cooking show. Sure, if she didn't lose her way she'd probably be a big star nowadays but considering everything she's endured she's come out of it pretty well and seems to have a more fulfilling and satisfying career as a counselor than she ever did as an actor since she was so troubled then. Plus, Mack had to endure all the crap from the public and her family (more like traitors) after being the only person who had the balls to tell the truth about John's twisted sexual mind and still managed to remain sober because she was finally no longer burdened by what happened with her dad.

Meanwhile... Bijou starred in a bunch of crappy B-grade indies that made zero money at the box office, became one of Paris' minions, released an album that tanked, did a bunch of horrible reckless things in her youth like cut off a guy's finger with a cigar cutter in a club, and hasn't had an acting role in 5 years.

Oh, and she's married to Scientologist Danny Masterson who's had about 5 woman come forward with rape allegations.

I met Mackenzie at a hope and recovery gala for substance abuse disorders where she was a speaker (amazing presentation btw) and she was super genuine, sweet and also had a great sense of humor.

Yet a close friend of mine did not have the same lovely experience with a Phillips member. She worked with Bijou back in 2008 and said that bijou was nasty, obnoxious and that you would not want to be on her bad side because she'd make sure to humiliate and embarrass you whenever she could. So all this stuff in Bijou's apology about being "young and reckless" in 2001 is crap because she was still the same 7 years later...

by Anonymousreply 121November 13, 2017 3:21 PM

Scientology is very anti-medication (remember Tom Cruise and the argument with Matt Lauer regarding medication?). Of course she has some "stop being such a f***** pussy" anti-medication comment.

by Anonymousreply 122November 13, 2017 3:29 PM

Director Larry Clark reads her to filth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 13, 2017 3:42 PM

I had the unfortunate experience of being around Bijou in the late 90s when I was running around with a posse of druggy trust fund kids. I can attest to what a fucking spoiled-rotten stupid cunt she was. We all hated her but a close friend of mine was a 6-month BFF of hers and insisted on inviting her out with us. I will give her one thing: she could get more dick in on any given day than the whoriest of gay men. My god, was she a ballistic slut. And she was only like 18 or 19 at the time. She had no filter and would just talk openly about all the guys she just fucked or the girl who just ate her pussy out. She would also suddenly decree that she hated somebody in our group and that they weren't allowed to hang out with us anymore (she eventually did this to my friend).

We all ghosted on Phillips and re-coalesced behind her back. Eventually our friend showed back up, all sheepish over what an idiot she had been for bringing her around. I still give her shit over that.

Now that I'm older and thought about it a little, its not hyperbole to say that she is the most vile person I've ever encountered. Just a shit human-being.

by Anonymousreply 124November 13, 2017 3:54 PM

R124 - did she ever tell you if John Phillips molested her as well?

by Anonymousreply 125November 13, 2017 3:56 PM

R123 - she sounds like a train wreck according to Larry Clark

“I got great performances out of Bijou Phillips, who can’t act a lick and was terrible. I had to find ways around that to make her good and I made her so good. I said, ‘When this film comes out she’s going to get all these jobs’ and the directors are gonna have no idea that she can’t act a lick and she’s crazy as a bug. And after the film, she got some big roles in film and they cut her out of them ’cause nobody could have done what I did.” He has little to no respect for the actress. “Of all people, we got the go ahead with Bijou,” Clark said, recalling his incredulity. “She was like the Paris Hilton before Paris Hilton. She was a club kid who was 15 years old out there in all the clubs. Fifteen years old, fucking everybody, producers that I know [Bret East Ellis laughs], all men and shit were fucking her. Everybody was fucking her and I just found it disgusting, man. And the first time I met her, she came to me in this club and sat down next to me, put her arm around me, took my cigarette out of my mouth and started smoking it. And she started talking to me, hugging me and kinda feeling me up. She hadn’t acted, but that name — because she was in the paper every day for being a club kid and doing nothing — that name got us the money [to get] financed.”

by Anonymousreply 126November 13, 2017 4:00 PM

I'd never heard of her but I'm happy he had revealed to the world what a cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 127November 13, 2017 4:06 PM

[quote]Some time ago it was really hurtful and traumatic to be scream at with "Are you gay?" over and over at a place of work by some mean Heather. I would think it is still hurtful and traumatic.

This x1000. Anyone laughing this incident off as nothing is likely some privileged idiot under 30 and has zero concept of the stigma that homosexuality was just a short time ago. Someone screaming “are you gay” repeatedly at a work event would be traumatizing for a 23 year old still trying to figure out their sexuality, and on a movie set no less.

Then we have R52:

[quote]and you're equating that with rape and threats of professional retaliation and personal retribution? Grow up. And, the fact that he ever thought he passed as anything other than a giant gay guy puts his perceptual skills in question.

The fact that you think the question of whether he could pass matters at all makes your idiotic opinions look even worse. Grow up? Drop dead. Your way of thinking needs to die the fuck out NOW. You’re the one with the disease, you fucking psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 128November 13, 2017 4:08 PM

She sounds like a psychopath but all of the extreme sexual acting out means she was most definitely molested.

by Anonymousreply 129November 13, 2017 4:12 PM

When did Bijou get Ashely Judd's face? Is it an epidemic?

I love "Bully" and Bijou in it but this is a good place to remind folks: the new trend is to believe actresses are sweet little lambs being taken advantage of by mean powerful men but I assure you, from much experience, that they can be as big of assholes as anyone in the world. And not just the young ones.

by Anonymousreply 130November 13, 2017 4:13 PM

Highly (as in extreme) sexualised behavior can be based on early sexual abuse where sex is misinterpreted as validation and as means for asserting power and dominance amongst your peers.

by Anonymousreply 131November 13, 2017 4:17 PM

R129 - I agree, but that doesn't give her a free pass for being an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 132November 13, 2017 4:18 PM

R131 bijou actually said on Howard stern she likes to be the dominant one in sexual relationships. Totally believe john molested her now.... her past behaviour seems too out of control and disturbing to solely be branded as the "wild child" of the 90s club scene

by Anonymousreply 133November 13, 2017 4:20 PM

So she's molested as a child likely and then it's open season on her by adult men when she's in her teens. On top of it, other adult men judge her for being a whore. No one wonders why she's acting this way and her male molestor(s) gets off scot free.

by Anonymousreply 134November 13, 2017 4:22 PM

Out of all the deserved insults about her, I think “fucked her way to a Masterson” at R45 has to be the cruelest. Well done.

So homophobic abuse is okay if you’re a female victim, R134?

by Anonymousreply 135November 13, 2017 4:26 PM

R134 that's because her molesteror was most likely her father John Phillips, whom she defended when Mackenzie revealed her own sex abuse trauma at the hands of john. Bijou still reveres him to this day - she posts photos on her instagram of him regularly and calls him "the coolest, sweetest, funniest, most charming man I knew"

by Anonymousreply 136November 13, 2017 4:26 PM

Larry Clark is a vile creature and I’m shocked he hasn’t been called out with the current state of things.

by Anonymousreply 137November 13, 2017 4:26 PM

R134 being molested doesn't excuse indefensible, bad behaviour

by Anonymousreply 138November 13, 2017 4:27 PM

Bijou has "Daddy" tattooed on her butt.

I think we can safely assume John probably molested her as he did with Mackenzie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 13, 2017 4:31 PM

I was just commenting on the roots of her sexually acting out.

I didn't say her homophobia was acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 140November 13, 2017 4:31 PM

Being homophobic doesn't lessen the seriousness of one's experience with childhood sexual abuse.

by Anonymousreply 141November 13, 2017 4:36 PM

R141 we'll probably never know for sure I doubt bijou would admit it however even so if she was a victim of incest, as horrible as it is, I don't think it can be used to excuse her behavior. Are we going to cherry pick who gets to use that rationale and who doesn't?

And I'm not just talking about this case with homophobia - bijou's had a long history of bad behaviour in the past and treating people poorly and even physical assault. I'm pretty sure she got into a punch-out with heiress Casey Johnson and called her an "ugly bitch" back in 2009

by Anonymousreply 142November 13, 2017 4:52 PM

R124 Please tell us all you know about Bijou and her slutty ways. How many men did she fuck on that day? I am fascinated by these NYC trust frund brat lifestyle. Do you have any other gossip?

by Anonymousreply 143November 13, 2017 4:56 PM

Michelle Phillips needs to weigh in on this here thread.

by Anonymousreply 144November 13, 2017 5:02 PM

R144 Michelle Phillips is a traitorous coward who abandoned Mackenzie so she could still get her royalties

by Anonymousreply 145November 13, 2017 5:06 PM

R144 Michelle's Hated her ever since she crucified Mack in favor of her perverted ex husband

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 13, 2017 5:11 PM

I always get Bijou confused with Natasha Lyonne

by Anonymousreply 147November 13, 2017 6:11 PM

Someone on Bijou's instagram just commented this under her latest photo:

ntanmakapiI - recall a time on set of a magazine photo shoot when dumb-a** Bijou kept saying on set in Miami to a very talented and highly respected fashion stylist "ARE YOU GAY?! DO YOU LIKE TO TAKE IT UP THE ASS?!?!" Such a c*nt.

by Anonymousreply 148November 13, 2017 6:36 PM

Thanks R3, your post made me realize I was confusing Bijou with Busy and I was wondering if she was like that in real life, then Michelle Williams doesn't look too good (birds of a feather, etc.)

by Anonymousreply 149November 13, 2017 6:44 PM

[quote]So is this what it has come to? Are we now going to be inundated with stories about how actors were jerks to people?

Well, this is still Datalounge! Isn't this practically why DL was invented?

by Anonymousreply 150November 13, 2017 6:52 PM

So homophobia is no longer an issue for DLers? Long, long ago many of you stopped giving a shit about racism and now homophobia is something to suck up and get over? Yes, this site has officially been taken over by closet freaks who grew up without love and a heavy dose of straight women.

by Anonymousreply 151November 13, 2017 6:54 PM

Surprise, Danny Masterson hates gays, too.

The Hateful Husband

This actress with the famous last name was recently accused of making nasty remarks against a gay former colleague.

That’s nothing. You should hear her actor husband!

"The man HATES gay people. He thinks that homosexuality is sick and wrong. He usually makes his remarks in private with other [people in his group who hold similar views] and they would never turn on him."

Or would they?

Another group of people he thinks are less than him have already started turning on him.

He’s cute and funny on the outside… but sick and hateful on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 152November 13, 2017 9:15 PM

[quote]I always get Bijou confused with Natasha Lyonne

Natasha was another junkie. She cleaned up her act and doesn't seem like a nasty cunt like Bijou.

by Anonymousreply 153November 13, 2017 11:33 PM

[quote] For his part, Franzese tweeted last night that he forgives Phillips: "I forgive @BijouPhillips because I don’t know her private story either. I shared this story only to bring light to a dark memory."

Bullshit, Danny. You've posted every second of your out, proud life to squeeze out a few more twitter followers. Your fucking marriage proposal was even sold to the highest bidder. I believe People Magaziner paid 99 cents for the exclusive.

I don't condone Bijou, but fuck this fat famewhore.

by Anonymousreply 154November 13, 2017 11:41 PM

"Bijou Phillips- you never knew what the f**k she would say or do next. There is no line between her unconscious and her articulation of it and her behavior. She is a genuine psychopath. I say that with affection and admiration, because she's also incredibly smart and talented, so she knows how to amuse and how to get and hold attention. If she were just a psychopath, you wouldn't want to use her; you'd just be bored. But she is always amusing and interesting and, if one thing isn't working, she has a good sense of it, and she just starts on something else" - James Toback.

by Anonymousreply 155November 14, 2017 12:22 AM

I did some research after Daniel said Bijou wrapped 10 weeks early from Almost Famous and found Cameron Crowe's original script, and Bijou had a larger supporting role as Estrella Star. You know how she was only in the groupie intro scene at the Black Sabbath concert and then just disappeared? Turns out they just merged the rest of her speaking parts in the movie with the other groupies. For example, you know how Sapphire has the funny phone convo with Frances McDormand (Elaine) where she mistakes her for "Maryann with the pot" (pic below)? That was meant to be an "Estrella" scene. But I guess Bijou was so difficult they scrapped her and used the other actresses available for the other lines and scenes Bijou had.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156November 14, 2017 3:05 AM

Wow so many fraus in this thread. Of course they would call the bullied gay a 'sissy' and tell him to 'man up'. Maybe they should get off DL and go back to being their husband's punching bag.

by Anonymousreply 157November 14, 2017 3:39 AM

Larry Clark bragging about his directorial skills with Phillips at R126 is just plain embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 158November 14, 2017 4:00 AM

Bijou is a lowlife cunt. Her father was worse. What a waste giving a perfectly good kidney to her. The stories you've heard are only the tip of the iceberg. She steals, lies, uses other people's credit cards, is truly fucking evil. She should die before she hurts more innocent people. I know several people who could have her sent to jail.

by Anonymousreply 159November 14, 2017 5:01 AM

Years ago she also admitted to raping a girl at a club with a dildo

by Anonymousreply 160November 14, 2017 5:03 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 14, 2017 5:04 AM

The crazier she's revealed to be, the more I believe Mackenzie about their father...some kind of fucked up genetics

by Anonymousreply 162November 14, 2017 5:08 AM

R162 I knew the Phillips family. John abused Mackenzie, he was also infatuated with Bijou. Sick man.

by Anonymousreply 163November 14, 2017 5:12 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164November 14, 2017 5:13 AM

R162 John had a twisted and uncontrollable fixation of Mackenzie. I knew John from the 80s until his death. He was very jaded

by Anonymousreply 165November 14, 2017 5:15 AM

She needs to take a top-down (convertible, not her slutty spaghetti strap) ride through Dealey Plaza in Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 166November 14, 2017 5:42 AM

Bijou just had a kidney transplant. A friend gave her one of his kidneys.

She sounds gross

by Anonymousreply 167November 14, 2017 6:13 AM

R167 I was just about to ask if she got a kidney from a friend ala Selena Gomez or if she was put on the donor list.

I'm glad she got it from an idiot friend of hers. Did she clean up her act or does she still drink and do drugs? If yes to the latter, then her friend basically wasted a kidney on her.

by Anonymousreply 168November 14, 2017 7:08 AM

[quote]Bullshit, Danny. You've posted every second of your out, proud life to squeeze out a few more twitter followers. Your fucking marriage proposal was even sold to the highest bidder. I believe People Magaziner paid 99 cents for the exclusive.

You do realize that this happened wayyy before he came out, right? I mean….that’s kinda the point here.

JESUS

by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2017 9:43 AM

I REALLY hate when people do this on DL, but I just have to.....Link R152?

by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2017 9:45 AM

R170 not the poster you asked, but here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2017 9:57 AM

r168 not 100% if the donor is a friend. I’m assuming so, becuase Bijou’s psycho husband posted a picture of her and donor in their hospital beds, reaching across, and holding hands. The caption read: “My daughter gets to have a mother growing up. Now the work begins to silence any chance of rejecting the new kidney”

by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2017 10:10 AM

Bijou and Danny both seem like monsters. Hopefully they'll get chased out of Hollywood, at minimum.

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2017 10:23 AM

[quote] You do realize that this happened wayyy before he came out, right? I mean….that’s kinda the point here.

And you do realize he's making it public NOW, jumping on the METOO bandwagon like the shiteous publicity whore he is. I mean.....that WAS MY point.

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2017 5:08 PM

R173 Her "career" has been dead for years. She's only on the news for some scandal. I hope the same happens to her rapist husband and he faces charges.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2017 6:46 PM

Y'all need to stop with the bullshit talk that Bijou is Busy Phillips' sister! They are NOT related! Google is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2017 7:04 PM

Bijou grew up and is very close to this day with Paris and Nicky Hilton. Especially Nicky. She also grew up with Nichole Richie, Rod Stewart's sorry ass kids, the kardashians and now deceased heiress Casey Johnson. When those are you're childhood friends. No one should be surprised that she grew up to be a fucked up person. Although I will say. Judging by what I've seen lately. She seems to be a changed matured person since she's gotten older.

by Anonymousreply 177November 15, 2017 2:48 AM

R177 she had a falling out with Casey Johnson, culminating in a publicised argument at a club where bijou was screaming at her, calling her and "ugly bitch", locking someone in a bathroom and physical assault

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178November 15, 2017 4:07 AM

r178 to this day, I can’t believe someone let Casey Johnson adopt a baby.

by Anonymousreply 179November 15, 2017 4:11 AM

Casey apparently tried to adopt from Cambodia first, (cause, like, Angelina Jolie did it!) but had to settle for the less-trendy Kazakhstan. She turned out to be a shit mother (surprise surprise), so her own mother got custody of the child fairly quickly. That kid likely doesn't remember a thing about Casey and is growing up in the lap of luxury, so at least there's a happy ending in that. The name Casey gave her, Ava-Monroe, is so cringe though.

Casey was also engaged to Tila Tequila (that Vietnamese midget porn star mostly famous from MySpace) at the time of her death. When Nicky and Bijou went to Casey and Tila's shared home to try to retrieve the deceased party's poodles and fur coats, Tila locked the doors and hid. Nicky and Bijou started trying to smash the windows, prompting Tila to call 911.

Man, I'm really starting to feel the nostalgia for those days when tabloid stars and gossip was actually fun. *sheds tear*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 15, 2017 4:59 AM

I've heard much worse stories about Bijou. I have no doubt that with her past behaviour (she was in behavioral therapy as a young child) she's a child of abuse. She'll probably never admit it though, it seems she's still trapped under the cult of John Phillips' charm (apparently he was a very charismatic guy) that she would do anything to protect him. Mackenzie's the only one with balls in that entire family to call John out on all the crap he thought he was powerful enough to get away with. Even Chynna, who had no contact with John when she was younger not only because Michelle kept her away from his drug-infested house but also because he made zero effort to build a relationship her until she got famous with Wilson Phillips, still posts photos of him on instagram and gushes over how he "had the key to my heart" and what a great man he was... god, apart from Mack the rest of them are so deluded. And you'd think that with Mackenzie's drug past she'd be the one in denial and bolstering him up, not the other way around!

by Anonymousreply 181November 16, 2017 4:31 AM

[quote] still posts photos of him on instagram and gushes over how he "had the key to my heart" and what a great man he was

Yeah, I’ve seen that on both Chyna’s and Bijou’s instagrams. It’s such bullshit. And it’s weird. Chyna was so traumatized after visiting her father once she had to go into therapy.

Mack is incredibly forgiving. I don’t know if she’s able to do that by repressing her negative feelings or what. If I was her I’d be so angry and hurt by their betrayal.

by Anonymousreply 182November 16, 2017 4:59 AM

R181 and R182 so bizarre - Michelle's in on it too. I was at a Wilson Phillips concert two years ago and they brought Michelle up on stage and she was talking about how "john was a good man and a very good parent". Such a hypocrite. Literally every single time she was asked about John in an interview - from the time of their separation up until Mackenzie's revelations - she never hesitated to bash him as an irresponsible, horrible, dysfunctional father. John even refused speak to Michelle and have any contact with her in the years leading up to his death (she talked about it in a 1998 interview with ET). Chynna's been in therapy since she was 7 because she was scarred by all the drugs and needles and blood on the walls when she visited john and Genevieve- Michelle told people magazine in 1991 that "john was never a doting parent". She's only changed her attitude now because she doesn't want to be thought of as the woman who married a pervert and knew about her stepdaughter's abuse and did nothing. Well let me tell you, she knew. I knew Michelle back in the 80s (she was dating a close friend of mine) and was horrified when she did an about-face on John's sexual abuse. I was privately told of Mackenzie's abuse straight from the horse's mouth - Michelle - back then. She'll do anything to make herself look good - she's not the innocent 60s flower child the public thinks she is.

by Anonymousreply 183November 16, 2017 5:41 AM

I hope her drug adled body rejects the kidney transplant and her garbage insides continue to break down until she dies a painful death. Fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 184November 16, 2017 5:41 AM

She terrorized and humiliated him every chance she got. And he hadn't ever done a single bad thing to her. She is one screwed up, twisted bitch. Kids have killed themselves when subjected to bullying like this

by Anonymousreply 185November 16, 2017 6:04 AM

R185 he also mentions in his fb post that on the Bully set she burned the costume designer with a cigarette.

by Anonymousreply 186November 16, 2017 6:07 AM

And she went classic spacey "I don't remember". Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 187November 16, 2017 6:07 AM

R182 Mackenzie so eloquently describes how she dealt with the pain of her family's rejection.

Initially: "I was crushed. I wanted desperately to figure out a way to fix everyone's pain."

And then she goes on to explain: "I’ve come to understand that some in my family have chosen to hold onto the pain and anger they felt when I came out with the truth about my dad. I understand that they’re still caught in a textbook response of devaluing the victim and holding up the perpetrator. This is a common response within families when there has been abuse perpetrated by a family member. And so I have had to surrender to what is. That means letting go of responsibility for how others choose to feel and act. I understand that I have no control over how my family individually or collectively feels; it’s not really about me, and it’s not mine to carry. I’ve also had to accept that, of course, I’d be the target of negative reactions and feelings because I’m the one who wrote the book and told a truth no one wanted to hear. If you’re trying to maintain some sort of facade so you can avoid pain, the last thing you want is for the facade to be demolished.”

Coincidentally, in the same period Bijou's "reputation" (yes I'm using air quotes because it was barely positive to begin with) is in tatters - Mackenzie got promoted to the Senior Leadership Team at Breathe as "Director of Referral Relations + Primary Counselor". Karma's a bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 16, 2017 6:11 AM

A bunch of fucked up privileged rich people. How ver sad.

by Anonymousreply 189November 16, 2017 6:18 AM

Yeah, I've always wondered why Michelle was so nonchalant in interviews when describing the hellish home life Mac was exposed to as a child. She was there FFS. Why didn't she DO something about it? Like a typical evil step mother, she seemed to have zero protective instincts----until her own little princess was born. Her attitude was always sort of detached, "well, it was just a crazy time". Ha! Yup, so crazy that she sure as shit got her OWN spawn out of there fast enough.

I have a creepy feeling Michelle was/is jealous of Mac's closeness to John. She saw her as a rival. Probably watched her spiral and took some secret, gleeful satisfaction from it.

by Anonymousreply 190November 16, 2017 8:55 AM

One of Danny Masterson's victims has known Bijou since she was a teenager and had this to say about her - very interesting: "Ive Known Bijou since 15yrs old. 1st time I met her, she yanked off my top in front of 10 guys &laughed at me. She was always getting into fights & she scared the shit outta me. Now go back & read @dannymasterson ‘s statement against me #liars"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 16, 2017 2:59 PM

Bijou Phillips Accused of Being a Cunt. Who Knew.

by Anonymousreply 192November 16, 2017 6:57 PM

On Howard Stern in 2007 promoting Hostel 2 Bijoou admitted to getting into a fight with Naomi Campbell (who was calling Sean Lennon, Bijou's boyfriend at the time) and being sued $1 million by a Playboy Bunny after physically assaulting her. She's full of crap about John being "Mr Mom". Literally straight after talking about the lawsuit she said "I didn't have any guidance growing up", and said that while dating Sean Yoko Ono "was like a mom to me." Anyone who thinks of Yoko Ono as a mother figure has serious parental issues...

by Anonymousreply 193November 16, 2017 11:15 PM

R193 The fact that skinny little white girl Bijou was willing to go to the mat with an older, even more notoriously aggressive psycho bitch like Naomi kind of makes me admire Bijou. But after hearing all these stories the fact it makes me so uncomfortable to know that Bijou's a mother.

by Anonymousreply 194November 16, 2017 11:44 PM

R194 And her kid has a rapist for a father too. Poor girl.

by Anonymousreply 195November 16, 2017 11:52 PM

More insider phillips gossiping please

by Anonymousreply 196November 17, 2017 1:36 AM

Gossip*

by Anonymousreply 197November 17, 2017 1:37 AM

Mackenzie and bijou have reconciled I think. Mack posted pics of them together after she had her transplant.

I think her brother Jeffrey (her only full sibling) still won’t speak to her along with Michelle.

by Anonymousreply 198November 17, 2017 2:31 AM

R199 no Jeffrey is talking to her - she posted pics with him at her house during Labor Day weekend on her personal Facebook @MackPhillips - here he is with Owen Elliot-Kugell (cass' daughter) on the chair next to him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 17, 2017 2:39 AM

Owen is tight with Mackenzie and the Wilson sisters. Perhaps just chynna and Michelle are still estranged from her. Chynna was publicly supportive of her when the book came out. Denny Doherty’s daughter coming out and telling Oprah that he told her what had happened shut the door on Michelle’s public ranting that Mack was lying.

by Anonymousreply 200November 17, 2017 4:14 AM

So is Danny Masterson still facing charges for rape?

I heard something stalled with that.

Hope he goes to jail, the homophobic rapist prick!

by Anonymousreply 201November 17, 2017 4:28 AM

The rumor is that $cienos have successfully shut down the investigation. Something about clams within the department.

by Anonymousreply 202November 17, 2017 4:30 AM

I was fine with Bijou until I found out she was fucking with Naomi. I love Naomi. That's a NO NO. You just don't mess with Naomi. Fuck outta here.

by Anonymousreply 203November 17, 2017 7:02 AM

R203 she's also been known to physically punch and attack people... she's nuts

by Anonymousreply 204November 17, 2017 7:40 AM

She allegedly dated leo DiCaprio briefly in the late 90s and he called her "crazy"

by Anonymousreply 205November 17, 2017 5:01 PM

Bijou also has dental implants - her teeth rotted and fell out because she didn't get proper dental care as a child so she got dentures. Some think it's a rumor but my cousin works at the clinic where she got them done years ago!

by Anonymousreply 206November 18, 2017 4:10 AM

[quote]The rumor is that $cienos have successfully shut down the investigation. Something about clams within the department.

Ugh I hope those fucking cops who cover up for Scieno crimes get what's coming to them. Scienotology pisses me off more than the mafia does.

by Anonymousreply 207November 18, 2017 5:21 AM

Didn’t really know much about her. Her name only rings vague bells now as her fifteen minutes was up a long time ago. Did an image search. Holy cow! Is she not the meanest looking mean girl who ever meaned?? (Wanted to use the C word - but it sounds so misogynist. But you get what I mean)

by Anonymousreply 208November 18, 2017 5:46 AM

#154 = Bijou

by Anonymousreply 209November 18, 2017 6:03 AM

Dental implants aren't dentures, moron.

She's still 3 o'clock slop though.

by Anonymousreply 210November 18, 2017 6:43 AM

R210 I didn't know there was a difference so excuse me, the point is she has fake teeth

by Anonymousreply 211November 18, 2017 7:31 AM

[quote]Wanted to use the C word - but it sounds so misogynist.

I'll use it for you. Bijou Phillips is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 212November 18, 2017 7:48 AM

I think he's trying to kickstart his film career (he has one in production). He's been trapped in TV and obscure 'shorts' for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213November 18, 2017 8:10 AM

OMG bijou said to the girl she assaulted "so I raped you - deal with it"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214November 18, 2017 10:24 AM

What the hell, R214. That's from a print newspaper, too, not just someone's Facebook story.

by Anonymousreply 215November 18, 2017 10:30 AM

Franzese is so excited to be in the news again. Dude would go to the opening of an envelope.

by Anonymousreply 216November 18, 2017 5:06 PM

R216 got issues

by Anonymousreply 217November 18, 2017 5:35 PM

[R217] No, I've just met him. Many times. I don't doubt this happened, but the only reason he brought it up now is to get in on the headlines. You're talking about a guy who planned his proposal with people mag.

by Anonymousreply 218November 18, 2017 9:38 PM

Do y'all remember the gal on princess diaries who played lily, Anne hathaway's characters best friend? Well she worked with bijou on hostel 2 and said bijou wanted to make her relapse (she was sober for a year)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 18, 2017 11:11 PM

R219 and I forgot to add she also choked her

by Anonymousreply 220November 18, 2017 11:14 PM

Hostel 2 was christened Torture Porn, and it absolutely lives up to that title. Grisly and very disturbing. I rented it and was glad I watched it alone. Matarazzo gave a great performance, but the fact she even chose to do the movie disturbed me, (she's the reason I rented it). Did she discuss in the podcast why she agreed to do the movie?

by Anonymousreply 221November 18, 2017 11:19 PM

Bijou threw Heather up against the wall and choked her for 20 seconds and said "I'm going to make sure you relapse on this film"

by Anonymousreply 222November 18, 2017 11:50 PM

I hope Bijou gets cancer. Cunt deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 223November 18, 2017 11:56 PM

R221 she said she was drawn to it because Quentin Tarantino was executive producer, but now as its 10 years later she says in hindsight she probably would've said no

by Anonymousreply 224November 19, 2017 12:05 AM

Makes me wonder about the other girls she was close to - Nicky, Paris, Nicole, even Rashida Jones. What are the bullying stories about them?

by Anonymousreply 225November 19, 2017 12:12 AM

I recall there being mean girl stories about Paris and Nicole years back. Rashida Jones seems to have pretty clean reputation and she has claimed that she at one point wanted to become a lawyer, but the OJ trial turned off her from that dream. But there is something phony about Rashida and she's someone who has benefited from nepotism. I expect she will eventually have some kind of scandal.

by Anonymousreply 226November 19, 2017 12:18 AM

Oh no she has a child 😦

by Anonymousreply 227November 19, 2017 12:18 AM

From the picture in OP's link, Bijou looks a lot like Charlize Theron. But much older than Charlize. And Charlize is actually 5 yrs older than Bijou.

Bijou is 37 but she looks 45

by Anonymousreply 228November 19, 2017 12:44 AM

This has been one of the best gossip-heavy threads here in ages.

by Anonymousreply 229November 19, 2017 2:53 AM

More insider bijou gossip. I never met her but have mutual acquaintances that have known her for 20 years who insist she is still the abusive sociopathic cunt she has always been.

by Anonymousreply 230November 19, 2017 3:38 AM

R230 no way! Even I hoped that she put her past crazy behavior behind her and really matured and mellowed, especially since Chynna, Mackenzie and Owen (cass Elliot's daughter) are close to her and I wouldn't think either of them would put up with that kind of behavior. Any good stories your friends have shared? Why are they still in contact with her after 20 years if she's so troublesome?

by Anonymousreply 231November 19, 2017 4:56 AM

I remember when Wilson Phillips had that reality show a few years back- Chynna came off as a total idiot. She probably doesn't get how fucked up her sister Bijou us.

by Anonymousreply 232November 19, 2017 5:05 AM

Is Chynna the one married to Stephen Baldwin? I think I recall she made a quick appearance on The Larry King Show just after Mackenzie came out with the book. I got the feeling Chynna might have been molested as well.

by Anonymousreply 233November 19, 2017 5:15 AM

Nobody in Hollywood will work with her or cast her. So she got what she deserved, No Career!

by Anonymousreply 234November 19, 2017 5:20 AM

She was great in her appearances on ‘Raising Hope’ - of course her character was batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 235November 19, 2017 5:25 AM

More gossip - back in 2008 when Mackenzie relapsed (before her fallout with Bijou), Bijou put her in rehab at Narconon, the Scientology drug center in Louisiana. When asked about it in a podcast interview (I can't remember the name of the podcast) she replied "I can't talk about that." Then, when Leah Remini released her book Troublemaker in 2016, Mackenzie posted a tweet commending her - it said: ".@LeahRemini I just read Troublemaker in one 41/2 hour sitting. #Brava !!!!" Very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 236November 19, 2017 11:25 AM

R236. How does a much younger sibling "put" an older sister, an adult with free will, into rehab? If Mac didn't want to be there she was free to leave, and probably did. It's a non-story. In fact, it actually makes Bijou look 'somewhat' sympathetic because she at least tried to help her sister.

BTW--I'm not defending Scieno rehab (I hear it's terrible), but you can't just commit people to rehab against their will.

by Anonymousreply 237November 19, 2017 11:43 AM

R237 no the rehab was completely successful and mackenzie stayed the entire time I just found it weird that she wasn't allowed to talk about; just shows how secretive the whole "religion" even when your only connection is through your sister and brother in law

by Anonymousreply 238November 19, 2017 12:10 PM

R233 Billy Baldwin

by Anonymousreply 239November 19, 2017 12:14 PM

R239 Billy baldwin's career is also non-existent. In my opinion, the least talented of all the baldwin brothers. Last I heard he starred in a Hallmark movie

by Anonymousreply 240November 19, 2017 12:20 PM

So is bijou a mega cunt and bipolar with psycho tendencies because of

Her full-brother Tamerlane in the middle is a schizophrenic and got put into a mental facility for a while and is now on medication after he put a knife to his mother Genevieve's throat (John Phillips' 3rd wife who is also notoriously known as being a loony whackjob and stayed on drugs all throughout her pregnancy with bijou which is why bijou was born with small kidneys and had a transplant this year?

Here's hoping the immunosuppressive drugs she takes to stop her body rejecting the donor kidney make her fat as fuck

by Anonymousreply 241November 19, 2017 12:38 PM

R241 both bijou and Tamerlane look freaked out here. Bijou looks like one of the Manson girls with her shaved head

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 19, 2017 1:07 PM

More Bijou stories please r230!

by Anonymousreply 243November 19, 2017 1:18 PM

One of the problems of the 'free love' era, were psychos with no boundaries used it as a cover to be outright using and abusing pigs. Results followed.

by Anonymousreply 244November 19, 2017 4:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245November 19, 2017 4:48 PM

Heroin baby. Diagnosed bipolar w/ psychotic tendencies, after being in UCLA Med Ctr for a week, according to her own words in the video at R245.

"... I - I don't know - you just stop trusting people. And then, when you don't trust anybody, you don't care about anybody - so then you just start hurting people, because it doesn't matter. You don't see the difference."

by Anonymousreply 246November 19, 2017 8:58 PM

R236, I remember when the Scientologists almost got MacKenzie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 19, 2017 11:00 PM

Bijou's choice of friends always seemed weird to me. She was this very "edgy" girl, a darling of the fashion world, and yet her best friends were Paris, Nicky, Casey + Nicole - basic bitches with money.

by Anonymousreply 248November 19, 2017 11:20 PM

Bijou doesn't believe in psychiatry but has an organ transplant? Right, that's so fucking consistent...why didn't she tell her failing kidneys to stop being such fucking pansies and harden the fuck up?

She'd have died years ago if her last name were Jones or Smith. Bet she's never figured that out.

by Anonymousreply 249November 20, 2017 12:59 AM

MORE BIJOU STORIES PLEASE ITS SO ENTERTAINING TO READ ABOUT HOW NUTS SHE IS MACKENZIE SEEMS SO WELL ADJUSTED IN COMPARISON LOL

by Anonymousreply 250November 20, 2017 4:27 AM

Grade A cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 20, 2017 5:47 AM

I really hope bijou recovers fully from her transplant so one of her victims can beat the living shit out of her and send her into a hospital intensive care ward requiring a neck brace and casts for all her limbs which will hopefully all suffer multiple breakages. I also hope they stab one of her eyes so she can barely see out it and manage to punch her in the mouth so hard she needs most of her dental implants replaced.

by Anonymousreply 252November 20, 2017 6:33 AM

Backing away slowly from R252.

by Anonymousreply 253November 20, 2017 9:12 AM

She sounds like a total sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 254November 20, 2017 10:48 AM

I remember when bijou was promoting her album I'd Rather Eat Glass (which didn't do well) she said in an interview: "I'd always been treated like an object, not like a human." She talked about how when she was little and John would go away she'd get shipped off to foster homes, how John had some druggie dwarf (yes an actual dwarf) friend living with them for a while, the crowd she was hanging out with at 12 (she was dropping acid and smoking pot with them) turned into a prostitution ring, and all this other bizarre stuff but that she apparently got over it with "a lot of therapy". Well clearly not. Also I agree with the majority of people that her behavior gives the impression she was a child of abuse. I think after Mackenzie distanced herself from John, Bijou was the only child available so he probably crossed the boundaries with her. But I doubt she'll ever admit it because then that'd cause even more of a public stir and "ruin" for the family by effectively tarnishing their already blackened image-although John did that himself by his own reckless behavior and through damaging all his children in one way or the other -whether it was through sexual abuse or parental neglect and instability. And knowing that manipulative snake Michelle Phillips (who's always thrived off attention and preserving a pristine public image) and notorious lunatic Genevieve Waite, they probably both talked bijou out of even considering being honest about the root cause of her behavior - even Mackenzie said "my family stayed loyal to the cult of our father" and that Bijou told Mack "you've gone against everything he taught us" because John reared them to protect him and never betray him no matter how indefensible his actions were (she wrote this in an added end chapter of the 2011 paperback edition of high on arrival). I think if bijou came clean about her upbringing then people wouldn't judge her so harshly - I mean, it's not a justification, but I think it'd allow people to understand why she was so horrible and bigoted to so many -- hurt people perpetuate the cycle and hurt other people. That's why when Mackenzie came clean the public could finally understand that she struggled so hard staying sober because she was carrying such a heavy burden - and while that didn't change her level of culpability in being fired from ODAAT, people were able to understand "Okay, she was neglected as a child, got abused by her dad, fell into a Stockholm Syndrome dynamic with him, and medicated her pain through drugs. It all makes sense now." Whereas everyone will just think Bijou is a nutty, scary, entitled sociopath who thought she was invincible because she had the Phillips name and nothing more. It's sad, really. I think she must've been really troubled in her youth and suffered a lot of trauma (like Mackenzie) to have done some of the things she did. I'm not excusing her behavior, I just think there's more to the story than she'll ever share and we'll ever know.

by Anonymousreply 255November 20, 2017 12:16 PM

It's amazing she's still alive given the level of neglect she suffered. Her parents were raging heroin addicts who did their own thing, forgetting they even had a baby. She tried acid at 12 and heroin and coke as a young teen. At 14 y/o she was given her own apartment (as well as money and credit cards) in NYC and ran wild with no supervision.

She may be an evil sociopath, but you gotta at least give her credit for being a survivor.

by Anonymousreply 256November 20, 2017 12:51 PM

R250 got issues

by Anonymousreply 257November 20, 2017 2:35 PM

So she had to get dental implants at a young age because her teeth were literally rotted away? Um, wow. Was she also into Tina?

One of the most fucked-up things I've ever read is that apparently, it's common for Amish parents to have their children's healthy teeth pulled (as soon as all the adult teeth come in) and then have them wear dentures instead. That way the parents won't need to further spend money on orthodontics and other dental treatments, and the kids won't need to practice basic hygiene like brushing teeth, flossing, etc. It also helps discourage vanity or some other fucked-up reason.

No idea if it's true or not (I can't imagine why any reputable dentist would pull perfectly healthy teeth), but I wouldn't put anything past the Amish.

by Anonymousreply 258November 20, 2017 2:49 PM

She's good friends with Lauren German - any stories about her?

by Anonymousreply 259November 21, 2017 1:35 AM

She can access the best of help and she chooses scientology?

by Anonymousreply 260November 21, 2017 5:52 AM

R260 She's married to idiot Danny who heavily follows Scientology's anti-psychiatry beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 261November 21, 2017 6:05 AM

Chrissie Bixler, one of Masterson's victims wrote this about Bijou on her Twitter: "She’s locked people in a closet, dragged girls around clubs by their hair, cut off a man’s finger with a cigar cutter.... yeah, if I’m going to pick a fight for the first time in my life... it wouldn’t be her. She’s Carmen level crazy." The 'Carmen' she's referring to is Carmen Llywelyn, actor Jason Lee's ex-wife, who is known to be a raging lunatic and pathological liar.

And Chrissie recounted that Danny and Bijou tried to discredit her by saying that when they started dating, Chrissie harassed Bijou and "said if she doesn’t break up with that rapist I broke up with that I’d beat her up on the playground and take her milk money."

by Anonymousreply 262November 21, 2017 6:15 AM

I don't think things will go well for Bijou and Danny in the long run. Netflix is being slammed online for keeping Danny's show on. I wouldn't be surprised if Netflix caves and ends up canning the show. Bijou is probably never going to be completely healthy and karma might visit her again with some other illness.

by Anonymousreply 263November 21, 2017 6:19 AM

I never met her personally but have friends and acquaintances that ran in her circles in the late nineties and early 2000's who have nothing but horrible things to say about her. An acquaintance of mine co starred as her best friend in that awful james toback film. Haven't spoken to said aquatintance in like 7 years but if I do I'll ask for the deets on Bij. I wish I had more detailed gossip to share but for those that do- please share!

by Anonymousreply 264November 21, 2017 6:24 AM

About 9 years ago I saw her in NYC. I was getting into a cab, while she was getting out of the same cab. When I asked her, "are you Bijou Phillips?" (I had read the book Bully and watched the Film). I wanted to ask her if she had been in contact with the character she had been portraying in real life but before I could do so she nearly pushed me out of the way and said, "please don't pull your phone out to take a photo of me." As I was talking, she said "don't care" I remember being oddly hurt and surprisingly offended. She should of thanked people like me who were stupid enough to watch her poor films. I knew her lack of character would catch up with her one day and her rapist husband.

by Anonymousreply 265November 21, 2017 11:58 AM

Yeesh, are there NO good stories about this hellion?

by Anonymousreply 266November 21, 2017 12:08 PM

Paris & Nicky circa 2002. This explains a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 21, 2017 7:21 PM

Bijou's crew around the time of Bully

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 21, 2017 7:34 PM

One thing I will say, gossip was a lot more fun when Paris/Nicole/Britney/Lindsey/Bijou were still things.

by Anonymousreply 269November 21, 2017 7:49 PM

So true r269.

by Anonymousreply 270November 21, 2017 8:56 PM

It was actually sad. Those bitches kept going to jail. Straight thugs.

by Anonymousreply 271November 21, 2017 9:01 PM

Bijou grew up with all of those famous for being famous for nothing girls in Hollywood today back in the 80s. The Hilton's, Kardashians, Richie, Johnson, Jones, Semal, Stewart, and so many other rich kids who never became famous or who just didn't want the spotlight. There all pretty much good for nothing lay abouts. And everything they do have was handed to them. From birth up until now. Reality shows, licensing deals, endorsement deals, etc etc. Look at Kylie Jenner. Girl has an empire that's nearing one billion dollars! Completely handed to her. These people never have to work for anything. So of course they have a scenes of entitlement about everything. Even how they treat people. That's probably why they treat people like shit. I'm going to hate to see what these people's next life is going to be like.

by Anonymousreply 272November 21, 2017 11:28 PM

I miss Paris and Nicole. The Kardashians have sucked the fun out of gossip for sure. They aren't even Fun Bad.

by Anonymousreply 273November 22, 2017 1:50 AM

Was she named after the bargain movie house?

by Anonymousreply 274November 22, 2017 2:07 AM

Daniel Franzese likely won't remember me, but I was the Set Costumer on Bully (woefully listed as the Wardrobe Intern in the credits, but more on that in a minute) and I can say that for the time I was on set, I remember all of the things that Daniel mentions in this account as happening EXACTLY as he says they did. The first time I picked up Bijou for costume shopping, she had already been kicked out of two hotels for basically having a terrible personality. She actually did pick out most of her clothes, but she also made a big deal, for no good reason, out of being listed as such, and walked around acting like she was something she wasn't (cool, and talented). She was a horrible person throughout the shoot, berated everyone constantly, said all those nasty things to Daniel, constantly yelled "Wardrobe! You have one fucking job! Where are you?" at me, and was basically the biggest asshole I ever met...but for me I just figured most Hollywood nepotism cases were probably somewhat like that, and I did appreciate her bringing Rufus Wainwright to the set. Truth be told further, that entire shoot was a mess- Brad Renfro got busted for getting loaded and then joyriding a boat night before the shoot, Rachel Miner was having divorce issues, Bijou had recently been in a car accident and was making everyone around her pay for it, and I remember Daniel and Michael Pitt basically being the only two people aside from Larry and some of the crew who had their shit together. I will throw Bijou one set of props though- my employer at the time, the Costume Designer Daniel mentioned in his post, actually sexually propositioned me during the shoot, and when I shot her down she tried to fire me without paying me several weeks into filming. I ended up getting my money after hijacking the set continuity book, but not before she went psycho on me and tried to physically assault me in the wardrobe trailer. Torn shirt, scratches that drew blood, the works. That is why she is not in the credits, and I am...along with a replacement assistant and I believe some catering ladies. I didn't finish the shoot, but some of the cast and crew did contact me later to let me know that Bijou and Brad had taken care of her for me with a dozen Grade A Larges and cigarette burns, so that particular burning/egging episode Daniel mentions was not undeserved.

by Anonymousreply 275November 22, 2017 3:59 AM

She sounds like a truly awful person. A straight up sociopath and it makes a lot of sense she has no career. It also makes a lot sense she is a $centologist now--that evil cult sure does attract the wackjobs.

by Anonymousreply 276November 22, 2017 5:03 AM

I met Bijou Phillips in a bar in New York in 1996. She was about 16, very drunk and extremely annoying.

That's all.

by Anonymousreply 277November 22, 2017 10:07 AM

Old Bijou quote:

"I think life all boils down to sex. Everything around us - every invention, this city, everything; it's all someone's effort to get laid."

- Bijou Phillips, 944 magazine

by Anonymousreply 278November 22, 2017 10:10 AM

Bijou's always had a mean streak - when her and Mackenzie weren't speaking (they've since reconciled - which was long overdue), Bijou married Danny in Ireland and didn't even both telling Mackenzie, nor did any other members of her family including Chynna and her other siblings. Mackenzie found out via Twitter. Imagine how crushing that would be to find out your sister got married from the internet!! I've pasted the link to the tweet below. My heart just broke for her - Mackenzie wrote in her book how close they were from the time Bijou was born and I just can't even begin to imagine how devastated she must have felt that not a single person in her family at least had the courtesy and decency to tell her the news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 22, 2017 10:24 AM

I always got the vibe she was a major bitch. Not surprised.

by Anonymousreply 280November 22, 2017 11:03 AM

The hypocrisy is jarring - Mackenzie is raped for years by her father when she's unconscious and her family cut ties for years (until recently) even though she's the victim. Bijou is married to a rapist and has had no estrangements from her family. The double standards is ridiculous.

Here's audio of Danny's publicist suggesting one of the victims is lying about her rape because they were boyfriend/girlfriend for years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281November 22, 2017 11:08 PM

Jesus r281 What a callous human being that publicist is.

by Anonymousreply 282November 23, 2017 12:24 AM

Why has the patron saint of sexual harassment, Rose McGowan, STILL not addressed the Danny Masterson allegations?? Despite Chrissie Bixler and others alerting her numerous times? Is Rose in bed with the Scientologists?

by Anonymousreply 283November 23, 2017 12:35 AM

Rose McGowan is tweeting re: Voting for her, to receive Time Person of the Year, R283.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284November 23, 2017 1:02 AM

Bitch, please. And I thought I couldn’t hate Anthony Bourdain more than I already do.

by Anonymousreply 285November 23, 2017 2:57 AM

Great info, r275 - thanks for sharing!!!

by Anonymousreply 286November 23, 2017 4:11 AM

It's gonna be one hell of an awkward Phillips family Thanksgiving this year....

by Anonymousreply 287November 23, 2017 5:54 AM

R275 Thanks for sharing your info!

Eh, I think she got exactly who she deserves in Masterson.

by Anonymousreply 288November 23, 2017 7:42 AM

No wonder Papa John chose Mackenzie over Bijou... she might've been a drug addict but at least she wasn't a violent homophobe

by Anonymousreply 289November 23, 2017 9:06 AM

UGH in one of Chynna's instagram posts she wished Bijou and happy birthday fawning over how amazing and unique she is and bookended it with "I'm so in love you with you!!" Right -- your sister has a history of physically assaulting people (not just Daniel Franzese but people in clubs - my friend once saw Bijou pull a girl's hair and punch her), flashing people, sleeping with middle-aged married male producers, burning people with cigarettes, stealing credit cards, raping someone with a dildo, getting kicked out of bars, clubs, movies (for example her almost famous role was meant to be broader than the one scene she was in) and hotels, being disrespectful and rude to fans and co-workers... AND YET YOU OVERLOOK THIS BEHAVIOR AND IGNORE YOUR SISTER WHO WAS RAPED BY YOUR OWN DAD?!!! Chynna was on Howard Stern in 2010 and bagged Mackenzie for being "selfish" to reveal the abuse which I thought was just horrible considering Chynna NEVER experienced abuse from John (Michelle kept her away - chynna said as a child she only saw John once every 2 years) so has no authority to say what was or wasn't the right course of action for Mackenzie. Since you didn't have him screw you, don't crucify your sister for calling out your dad on his perversions!!! No wonder mack was screwed up for so many years. If it happened to Chynna instead of Mackenzie it would've been a whole different story, Michelle would've been so proud of her little blonde princess to have the strength and bravery to come forward and the whole family would've rallied around her. Bijou would've been Chynna's #1 supporter. But because Mackenzie wasn't Michelle's own flesh and blood, Michelle did everything she could to make the family turn against her and slander her credibility. Ugh. I used to feel bad that Mackenzie wasn't in contact for them for so many years, particularly because she said losing Bijou was like having a "missing limb", but now I think it was the best thing for her because that whole family is screwed and is now having their moment of reckoning. I get that Bijou's probably different nowadays because she's a mom and had her kidney transplant, but karma will always bite you in the ass. No one can get away with their past indescretions nowadays. Hope Danny goes to prison and Bijou divorces him. She clearly needs therapy - I believe bijou hides behind a facade but is still the screwed up spoilt rich girl she always has been.

by Anonymousreply 290November 23, 2017 12:43 PM

I fucking hate Chynna as much as I do Bijou. Chynna bullshits about her relationship with John all the time. At least, at Chynna's bandmates Carnie and Wendy Wilson don't tell happy bullshit stories about their father Brian. The Wilson sisters have said that there have been difficulties in their relationship with their father due to his mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 291November 26, 2017 1:09 PM

R290 = Carnie Wilson

by Anonymousreply 292November 26, 2017 1:22 PM

Why is he coming out about this? Her father was fucking her sister and she is married to a rapist.....being fat and gay looks a hella of a lot better than her life.

by Anonymousreply 293November 26, 2017 1:29 PM

R290 and R291 absolutely agree - in the 90s Chynna did Howard stern and said "my father and I have always had a very turbulent relationship it's up and down all the time" and when Bijou was on Howard stern in 2000 she said that for a while John refused to walk Chynna down the aisle because he'd have to do it with Michelle (he eventually manned up and both parents walked Chynna). I tried to find the link but the full interview isn't on YouTube just the condensed 20-min one for E! which doesn't include that bit.

by Anonymousreply 294November 26, 2017 11:15 PM

A bunch of really fucked up people. Very very sad! At least they have money.

by Anonymousreply 295November 27, 2017 8:09 AM

[quote]R37 In an interview she admitted to being diagnosed as having "bipolar disorder with psychopathic tendencies" when she was around 13-14

Well, she's not a child any more.

by Anonymousreply 296November 27, 2017 8:24 AM

Is bipolar really hard to treat without using lithium? There must be people with bipolar who quietly cope and nobody would know they have it, but the people who I do know to have bipolar really struggle. And lithium is an AWFUL drug in the way in makes people fat and lethargic.

by Anonymousreply 297November 27, 2017 9:16 AM

R295 Mackenzie's the most sane out of all the sisters nowadays. She works full-time on the senior leadership/management staff at a treatment center called "Breathe Life Healing Centers" in West Hollywood as "Director of Referral Relations and Primary Counselor". She also travels around the country a lot as a motivational/guest speaker. I had the pleasure of seeing her speak at an event and was very surprised - highly intelligent, eloquent, down-to-earth, genuine and a very gracious and witty lady. She's come a long way from her 2009 Oprah interview - it was clear to me that she's finally reached a very healthy, stable place in her life. And she's still got time to have a recurring role on the Netflix reincarnation of ODAAT playing a therapist - she finished shooting her season 2 scenes a little while ago. Chynna's still touring with WP although they haven't had an original album since 1992 and since then they've only released covers. Bijou hasn't had a gig since "Raising Hope" and with the repercussions of her kidney transplant (and the bullying stuff) I don't think she'll be taking on many acting jobs in the future. Her immune system is probably still very weak and with the travelling and long hours that come with shooting it'll be too much for her. Then again she never got many publicized movie roles, mainly B-movies that she would label as "indies" to make it seem like she was doing more artistic, meaningful work.

by Anonymousreply 298November 27, 2017 1:52 PM

Ew she's so annoying hope all the kidney medication turns her into a beach whale

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 27, 2017 10:17 PM

r299 She's had collagen injections in that top lip. In the last few days.

by Anonymousreply 300November 28, 2017 1:29 AM

Bijou's one big liar about John's "wonderful" parenting. She was placed in foster care for 5 years with good friends of mine in Bolton Landing, NY.

by Anonymousreply 301December 1, 2017 4:34 AM

How old was she, r301? Was the damage already apparent? How did the placement end?

by Anonymousreply 302December 1, 2017 4:36 AM

If he took all the effort he spends into complaining and put it into dieting would not be body shamed

by Anonymousreply 303December 1, 2017 4:37 AM

R302 Bijou was placed in their care by a judge when she was around 5 after John and Genevieve were found unfit to care for her in the midst of their divorce. My friends are the most lovely, nurturing people and felt blessed to have any child entrusted in their care, Bijou included. According to them, John had a lot of respect for them and in return they respected John. Bijou was in behavioral therapy from a very early age and I do recall that she exhibited some erratic and extremely emotional behavior.

They have fond memories of the Phillips family, and possess much adoration for Mackenzie. I remember Mack was in Florida one time (where my friends have since relocated to from Bolton Landing) for a conference and they were so excited to see her. And if anyone is wondering - yes, I have it on good authority that everything Mackenzie revealed about John was true, including the sexual abuse.

I have never broached the subject with my friends but I suspect Bijou was also a child of abuse. I know she lived with John by herself once she got out of care, so it's highly probable something could've happened and she just blocked it out.

by Anonymousreply 304December 1, 2017 7:09 AM

This isn't recent, but the story always amused me.

When she was about ten, she lived on Long Island with John and was in my cousin's elementary school class.

My cousin was invited to her birthday party, where apparently Bijou had a tantrum and peed on the floor.

I think it was just Bijou and John in that house, it must've been a great childhood.

by Anonymousreply 305December 1, 2017 7:10 AM

Thnx r301/r304

R305 that incident pretty much confirms the suspicions I had about John too

by Anonymousreply 306December 1, 2017 10:16 AM

R299 She looks awful in that pic, exactly what was the point in posting it? And yes I do realize she's had serious health issues but damn.

by Anonymousreply 307December 1, 2017 10:57 AM

R3, how high are you? Almost every relevant fact in your post is wrong. Busy is a long-lost spawn of the the Mamas and Papas? No.

by Anonymousreply 308December 1, 2017 11:07 AM

YOU GUYS. THE PLOT THICKENS. I WAS DOING SOME YOUTUBE PERUSING AND I DONT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU KNOW THIS BUT IN 99 OR 2000 BIJOU DID A PLAYBOY SHOOT AND IN THIS INTERVIEW SHE SAID SHE DID IT BECAUSE PLAYBOY FOUND NAKED PHOTOS OF HER WHEN SHE WAS A KID AND THREATENED TO RELEASE THEM UNLESS SHE DID THE SHOOT. WHO WOULD TAKE NAKED PHOTOS OF A LITTLE GIRL?!!! WHO WOULD HAVE THE EASIEST OPPORTUNITY TO DO THAT APART FROM FAMILY? ARE WE ALL THINKING WHAT IM THINKING??

I'M CALLING IT - JOHN MOLESTED BIJOU. I GUARANTEE IT. MACKENZIE WAS BEING PROTECTIVE IN SAYING THAT JOHN DID IT ONLY TO HER, SHE WANTED TO PROTECT HER BABY SISTER. AND I THINK BIJOU FELT MORE LOYAL TO JOHN AND DIDNT WANT TO ADMIT IT HAPPENED TO HER TOO. I BETCHA JOHN DID IT TO BIJOU ONCE MACKENZIE DISTANCED HERSELF FROM HIM AFTER THE ABORTION. MACKENZIE WAS LIVING IN LA AND JOHN WAS IN PALM SPRINGS AND BIJOU WAS LIVING WITH HIM SO HE HAD EASY ACCESS.

Does anyone know if my hypothesis is correct? I don't know why John would be infatuated with Bijou since she seems like a bipolar crazy erratic nightmare, but I think he had a lot of sexual confusions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309December 1, 2017 11:57 AM

R275, is this you?

Very handsome!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310December 1, 2017 1:23 PM

R310 is either blind or excessively horny

by Anonymousreply 311December 1, 2017 2:53 PM

At least she's anti TRUMP.

She hates that fucker.

by Anonymousreply 312December 2, 2017 4:59 AM

R312 She's married to a rapist though.

by Anonymousreply 313December 2, 2017 5:03 AM

R305 your cousin and I must have mutual friends, because I've heard that story too.

by Anonymousreply 314December 2, 2017 5:16 AM

R309 This is sick. If she said that in front of cameras, she could have told police as well. Police always listen to rich, pretty white girls. But this girl has serious mental issues and is a big fat liar, so I don't know if we should trust her words about the Playboy shoot. She could be playing the victim card to make the reporter feel sorry for her. She was basically playing the role of a "sweet girl" during that interview. She would have fooled me if I didn't know her history.

by Anonymousreply 315December 2, 2017 5:19 AM

Who knew a thread about Bijou Phillips could be so darn entertaining. Thanks for all of the gossip and stories. Keep it coming. I sort of get nostalgic for mid 90s/early 00s celebrity gossip. The only thing I can add to the conversation is probably already know though.

Bijou dated Sean Lennon. After their break up, he wrote an entire album about it 'Friendly Fire'. He also filmed promotional movies/videos to go along with it. Bijou had a part in one of the videos with him.

They broke up after Bijou started sleeping with Sean's childhood friend, Max. It was a messy break up, with Bijou going back and forth between Sean and his friend. I'm not sure how long that lasted before Bijou ended up with Masterson. Sean stopped talking to his friend and Max ended up dying in a motorcycle accident before the two of them could make amends. It seems that Sean and Bijou are on friendly terms, she posted a couple of pictures of her out with Sean, her husband and a couple of their friends.

If Sean's album is truly an indication of Bijou as a person she's super fucked up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 2, 2017 6:11 AM

I can't name names, but I know someone who is a make-up artist and was harassed by Bijou on the movie set of another movie - she said Bijou made her life a fucking nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 317December 2, 2017 8:05 AM

How long ago was this R317?

by Anonymousreply 318December 2, 2017 8:23 AM

A friend of mine knew her as a teenager. She said she was a real troubled child, very mean and aggressive

by Anonymousreply 319December 2, 2017 9:49 AM

Bijou just posted a photo of John literally minutes ago on her instagram with the hashtag "#daddreaming" ugh gag like bitch he was probs infatuated with you too gross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 2, 2017 2:37 PM

I'm so tempted to write something mean on that post r320.

"Love this pic of my dad, controlling and a whip cracker, but such a softy and so funny.... Should have been an actor 2... ❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼💂🏼‍♂️ #mamasandpapas #papajohn #californiadreaming #daddreaming"

She is such a delusional shithead.

by Anonymousreply 321December 2, 2017 3:03 PM

Sean Lennon is straight?

by Anonymousreply 322December 2, 2017 3:14 PM

R321 OMG same!! I saw it 2 minutes after Bijou posted so I knew it was likely she'd still be active - I wanted to write something petty like "Isn't it true Daddy wanted to screw you too?" So mean but it's so obvious John was sexually perverse and had thoughts about all his daughters in that way even if Bijou doesn't want to admit it. Decided against it - she might be a bitch but I do have some compassion for her, her mom was an addict even into her pregnancy that bijou had all these health problems and hence is why she needed the kidney transplant plus she's married to rapist Danny Masterson who isn't in jail only because the Church covered up his rapes. I'm hoping the DA arrests his ass but it doesn't look promising despite "overwhelming" evidence

by Anonymousreply 323December 2, 2017 3:28 PM

R320 and R321 what the hell she's admitted that her parents neglected her and abused her in the past. She spoke in interviews about how - like in this one with Bill Maher at the 2:00 mark - John was really tough on her and hard to please and that Genevieve would get drunk and verbally and physically abuse her, ridiculing her intelligence. In Mackenzie's book High On Arrival she recalls that Genevieve kicked her in the head and said "it's your fault Bijou's retarded" because Gen and Mack did drugs together while Gen was pregnant. I remember thinking that was quite an odd anecdote and random for someone to just kick you in the head and say that, but in this clip Bijou recounts that Genevieve would berate her and say stuff like "youre dyslexic and illiterate" while high and drunk. Now Mackenzie's anecdote makes much more sense....

Bijou even used her mother's behavior in one of her songs on her album "I'd rather eat glass" called "little dipper" - here's a snippet of the lyrics:

"Woe memories are visits to my mother's My sweet little mind Corrupted over time It doesn't matter why I sure could tell you it's fine It's fine I could watch you all night long Drinking booze 'till the break of dawn If I practice really hard I could be an alcoholic And well Shake my pain with dignity"

Also - Bijou has "Daddy" tattooed on her ass. She talked about it on Howard Stern and there are images on the internet. Yeah. Let that sink in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324December 2, 2017 3:54 PM

R322

Yes, Sean Lennon is straight. Although, he does like to claim that since so many of his musical heroes were either bi-sexual or gay and that he was raised with gay men as father figures that he wanted to be like them. He associated being cool with being into men and wanted to be at least bi-sexual. However, he claims that he isn't geared that way and isn't attracted to men. Which makes me wonder if he at least experimented with men to reach that conclusion. He's been in a long term relationship with some younger model for the last several years. They have a band together.

by Anonymousreply 325December 2, 2017 4:09 PM

Grow some BALLS Daniel! Stop playing victim ... 20 years after the fact,

by Anonymousreply 326December 2, 2017 5:55 PM

R326 It's because of ignorant comments like yours that peopple who have suffered any kind of abuse stay silent.

by Anonymousreply 327December 2, 2017 7:34 PM

R320 R321 Wow, she already edited the caption and removed everything after "Love this pic of my dad". And what's up with her new face? she looks like Rose McGowan now.

by Anonymousreply 328December 2, 2017 7:39 PM

I feel bad for her. Sounds like her abusive childhood was pure hell. And like many children of abuse, she hero worships her parents as a way to stay in denial and just.....cope.

by Anonymousreply 329December 3, 2017 9:04 AM

Someone in another thread said Bijou has secretly left COS and that Danny isn't the father of her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 330December 3, 2017 3:52 PM

R328

She recently had a kidney transplant. I'm going to guess that her puffy and distorted face is due to that along with the medications she's probably on for post surgery care.

by Anonymousreply 331December 3, 2017 4:00 PM

She's been on those meds for months and looked fine. It's only her lips that have swollen

by Anonymousreply 332December 3, 2017 5:37 PM

What a waste of a kidney.

by Anonymousreply 333December 4, 2017 3:41 AM

Yikes, judging from some of the stories on this thread, Bijou’s mother Genevieve Waite sounds like a real piece of work, too. Am curious to know if her relationship with John Phillips contributed to her issues.

I’ve never seen Waite’s debut in “Joanna”, but she was quirky and interesting in 1970’s “Move”, playing a character who may or may not be a dream. And she looked beautiful, shot by Garbo’s favorite cameraman, the legendary William Daniels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334December 4, 2017 5:20 AM

R334 on drugs she looks like a frightful ghost

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 4, 2017 11:17 AM

Wow, R335, what a difference a few years makes!

by Anonymousreply 336December 4, 2017 12:07 PM

I didn't know that Genevieve Waite had "music," yikes!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337December 4, 2017 12:56 PM

Genevieve's album, "Romance is on the Rise" actually managed to pick up some good reviews when it was released. Definitely ... an acquired taste! (How's that for diplomacy?)

by Anonymousreply 338December 4, 2017 1:03 PM

Gotta hand it to her, Genevieve does look beautiful at R334.

by Anonymousreply 339December 4, 2017 4:41 PM

Bijou looks so much like her mother, yet she is so much better looking. Her mother has a kookiness to her look that Bijou didn't inherit.

by Anonymousreply 340December 4, 2017 5:47 PM

R340 Bijou looks terrible now. Just as bad as her mom.

by Anonymousreply 341December 4, 2017 6:56 PM

I'm watching the movie "Bully" now because of this thread.

Someone should start a thread about the director/photographer Larry Clark. I'd love to know DL's opinions on him and his work. I'm not going to start it though because my threads never go anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 342December 4, 2017 11:25 PM

Who can't forget the Phillips family appearance on Family Feud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343December 5, 2017 12:00 AM

In this interview with Bijou they talk about John molesting her. You have to scroll down a bit. It’s not in detail, but I didn’t realize she had ever talked about it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 5, 2017 1:36 AM

BRUCE: Tell me about the new song you wrote — the one you were singing in the car on the way back from lunch. BIJOU: The one about my dad? It sort of speaks for itself. I've made this decision not to talk to the press about anything that's gone on in my life, but just to write music about it. They can interpret it themselves. BRUCE: There seemed to be some improprieties going on. You're talking about stuff in your music that's pretty heavy. Has anyone articulated it for you in the press? BIJOU: No one has the balls to do it. BRUCE: I'll do it. BIJOU: [laughs] It's blatantly obvious. BRUCE: The refrain in your new song is: "He touched me wrong." How much more blatant can you get? BIJOU: I really want his balls busted, but I also want to be able to say, "It's just a song." BRUCE: It's not just a song. BIJOU: It's just a song. BRUCE: In Celebrity Sleuth it says you have a "Daddy" tattoo on your butt, and there's a picture of it. BIJOU: Yeah. BRUCE: It's funny how you can know a person and not know they have "Daddy" tattooed on their butt. BIJOU: That was during a time when I was a pretty sick puppy. I went and got it with my friend David Blaine. I was eighteen.

by Anonymousreply 345December 5, 2017 2:02 AM

AnnE often jokes that she considers one of her former costars he "mortal enemy"

I think she means Phillips.

by Anonymousreply 346December 5, 2017 2:32 AM

Re: R345.

Bijou won't admit the truth, consistently, to herself and others. She puts John up on a pedestal; she hides.

Mackenzie was truthful enough in this matter (in relation to herself, that is). It must have been brutal, but she did do it.

To me, this is confirmation of how vitally important it is to face the truth of such matters. In safe, healthy ways.

Cognitive dissonance is crazymaking...

by Anonymousreply 347December 5, 2017 2:58 AM

I'm totally fascinated by all the characters in this mess.

Would someone be so kind to shed more light on how Chynna Phillips was raised and how she was (seemingly) able to avoid her father's abuse? It sounds like Michelle kept her away from him, are there any more details?

ALSO, do we know more about Bijou's brother, Tamerlane? It sounds like he's been battling mental illness for his entire life, schizophrenia? What else do we know?

All I know is that this thread has ruined California Dreamin' for me.

by Anonymousreply 348December 5, 2017 3:08 AM

Michelle told Cynna from an early age that she knows there is pain but she shouldn't wrap herself up in those chains. She said no one could change her life except for her and that she should never let anyone walk all over her. She instilled in Chyna that she could sustain and not be comfortable in the pain if she just held on for one more day things could go her way.

by Anonymousreply 349December 5, 2017 3:16 AM

When Chynna was around 7, she went to stay with John and Genevieve and was scarred by all the drugs and needles lying around and blood on the walls. As a result, she was placed in therapy and still goes to therapy today (I think she's always had anxiety and abandonment issues etc.). From then on, Michelle kept her away from John and Chynna saw him infrequently until around 1990 when Wilson Phillips got big (only when his children got famous did John want them around more - I was listening to an interview with Mackenzie and she said once she got big on ODAAT John would keep calling her in LA to come down and visit him on weekends in NY so he could show her off. Before this, John barely made an effort with Mack because drugs was his #1 priority before his own children). Chynna said on Howard Stern back in 1995 that "my father and I have always had a turbulent relationship, it's very up and down all the time but I love him dearly". During DWTS, she did interview rounds and admitted that she suffered from abandonment issues from her father and fell into drugs and alcohol as a teen (which was the inspiration for Hold On). I saw her and Billy speak at a Mental Health/Substance Abuse Recovery event last year and she said that at 18 her boyfriend was a dealer and she was doing all sorts of drugs and it was only when she was in a bathroom and looked in the mirror and saw her face was green that she realised she had to get sober.

Tamerlane was doomed from the beginning. He lived with Michelle when he was 8 and what ensued was a kidnapping by John and Genevieve and then a custody battle which Michelle lost - John was a pathological liar and convinced the judge that he and Gen were "reformed". From then on, Tamerlane exhibited mental health issues. Chynna recalls visiting Tam's home as an adult with faeces exposed and his teeth rotting, and then they finally got him proper medical attention and care when he put a knife up to Genevieve's threat and threatened to kill her during an argument. He's now classified as schizophrenic and on medication, but it's very severe and apparent that he is mentally disabled even with the medication to reduce symptoms.

*By the way, adding to the above comments about Gen's "kookiness", when the family told her Tam was going to be in hospital for a while and put on medication she said "don't do that, it'll ruin his creativity." This was after he tried to kill her - yep, she's nuts.*

This information has been revealed in spurts over many years, but I've put the link to the dinner both Chynna and Billy spoke about this below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350December 5, 2017 4:04 AM

I knew Bijou back on the club scene in the 90s and early 2000s. She did every drug possible - pot, acid, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy. When Michelle slammed Mackenzie back in 2009 and said that she was "jealous of her siblings who did not become drug addicts" I actually laughed to myself. Bijou told me that Chynna also did plenty of drugs as a teen - it started just with pot but then it got to the heavy stuff like cocaine and pills. One night when I was with Bijou she did so much cocaine that she got a bloody nose. Bijou's older half-brother Jeffrey (Mackenzie's full brother) was a bad addict and finally got sober in the 80s. Tamerlane did drugs but it was already apparent he was mentally ill from when I met him in the 90s before his diagnosis.

I'm staggered by how Bijou and Chynna still hero-worship their father (very evident in their regular instagram posts of old pics of john). He damaged all of his children in one way or another, yet the girls (and I'm assuming the sons too) have decided to completely ignore that. Mackenzie was the only one who didn't and as a result she was punished. I saw Bijou recently and they've made up, but it dragged on for far too long in my opinion. I understand she was angry but it was ridiculous that she didn't talk to her sister for 7 years, not even to tell her she was getting married or pregnant. I thought that was a cruel blow, particularly because they were extremely close from the time Bijou was born and Mack was a real mother figure to her (Gen was too fucked up to be a real mom). The family did a lot of other hurtful things to Mackenzie which was very disappointing (especially because Chynna's a born-again Christian and always preaching about forgiveness so I thought her treatment of Mack was very hypocritical) that I won't mention, but it was very mean to disown Mackenzie for something John did while simultaneously holding up the perpetrator. I don't understand John's power, it still lingers now even though he's been dead for 16 years. I met him and it was clear he was a very charming man, but he was very jaded and I couldn't help but feel uneasy around him. The children had it drilled into them for years to always protect John's legacy no matter how indefensible his actions/behavior was, and Mack was the first to break that, which the family just couldn't handle. I've always admired Mackenzie for that - she stood her ground after years of being pushed around. John turned her to drugs and made sure she stayed on them, he was a total Svengali figure and made every calculated move to control her.

When we were in our last teens Bijou expressed a lot of anger over John and was in therapy for some time - he was very neglectful. She was in foster care for a while, moved around a lot, a lot of strange people would come in and out of the house when she was a kid, all kinds of stuff. So it's odd to see her speak so positively of him. She defended his honor when Mackenzie came out with the abuse by calling him "Mr Mom" which I can tell you he was NOT. He had some good moments as a good but was not consistent throughout - Bijou was doing drugs with neighborhood kids at 12 which alone shows john was not a stable, disciplinary parent. And Bijou had a lot of anger and aggression in her as a result, she would sometimes terrify me because she'd flip from one switch to another. Genevieve could be sweet but was a very bad alcoholic

by Anonymousreply 351December 5, 2017 4:33 AM

Thank you for the insider info, R351! This is a fascinating (if especially sad) thread.

by Anonymousreply 352December 5, 2017 5:01 AM

Maybe they protect John because they realise it's good for business - their own ventures and the publishing/licencing revenue from the Mamas and Papas catalogue.

by Anonymousreply 353December 5, 2017 5:01 AM

When it comes to the putting up of John on a pedestal, I do wonder if it has to do with expediency/'da legacy' (essentially $$), or is it just flat-out, pernicious denial?

by Anonymousreply 354December 5, 2017 5:02 AM

Didn't Chynna pay lip service to supporting Mackenzie while promoting her own album? So it's not simply denial of John's crimes. As Carrie Fisher described her family - built for show.

by Anonymousreply 355December 5, 2017 5:09 AM

Don't sell your publishing. - Michelle Phillips

If you had told me in 1968 that 20 years later I'd still be receiving wonderful royalty checks for those three years, I wouldn't have believed you. - Michelle Phillips

by Anonymousreply 356December 5, 2017 5:24 AM

Mackenzie once said that her siblings have chosen to stay under the "cult of our father", which I thought was just such a great of describing it, because John was like a cult leader in the sense that he used mind control to assert power and convince everyone else his way of thinking was the right way of thinking.

Mack has a very nuanced perspective of her siblings reactions: "People will protect with whatever they have what they hold dear," she said. "What they hold dear and held dear is a legacy and a memory of a man, of a parent, of a husband... They went into fight-or-flight mode, and they chose to fight. I chose to hold steady. I chose to hold the space for the truth, and they did not like that. I understand. I freaking get it. And I love my family. I'm sorry that they were so wounded by my truth. It was really hard for all of us."

Mack said something that was really forgiving- "I can separate the man who he was supposed to be and the man he actually became."

by Anonymousreply 357December 5, 2017 5:35 AM

R356 - Thank you! I've seen Michelle make comments like that in interviews and it reaffirms how vapid she is. And it's not an old opinion of hers. I was at a Wilson Phillips concert in 2014 and they brought Michelle on stage and she was bragging about how she got half the publishing rights to California Dreaming and relished in being able to have money coming in that allowed her to buy luxurious jewelry and live a wealthy lifestyle and all this crap. A friend of mine dated Michelle in the 80s and knew John also - said Michelle was a particularly high-maintenance girlfriend, particularly as she was working as an actress and developing a big ego around that time. She already showed some arrogant and entitled tendencies but it inflamed even more as they were dating.

by Anonymousreply 358December 5, 2017 5:40 AM

Someone need to write the ultimate book re: John Phillips and the children. It needs to be meaty - I'd buy it.

'Intergenerational: The Legacy'.

by Anonymousreply 359December 5, 2017 6:18 AM

R344 R345 Damn. This interview makes her look like a major hypocrite after what she said when Mackenzie revealed that their father abused her. It's shocking how Bijou had the nerve to made up that "daddy was a perfect father to me" bullshit after this. She also talks about the infamous "daddy" tattoo on her ass and that she dated Evan Dando to make her dad jealous.

BRUCE: In Celebrity Sleuth it says you have a "Daddy" tattoo on your butt, and there's a picture of it.

BIJOU: Yeah.

BRUCE: It's funny how you can know a person and not know they have "Daddy" tattooed on their butt.

BIJOU: That was during a time when I was a pretty sick puppy. I went and got it with my friend David Blaine. I was eighteen.

BRUCE: Now, according to Celebrity Sleuth, Lemon Dando — I mean, Evan Dando — deflowered you. T or F?

BIJOU: Basically, yeah. We'd been going out for about two weeks, and then I threw a barbell out a window and almost hit Anna Sui in the head.

BRUCE: [laughing] Almost!

BIJOU: And he had a heart attack, like freaked out and got so mad at me. "You could have killed somebody! You can't just throw a barbell from the twentieth floor in New York City! You just can't do that!" Then he calmed down and we were making out, and he said, "Should we have sex?" and I was like, "Um, I guess."

BRUCE: And you were how old?

BIJOU: I was sixteen. Or was I fifteen?

BRUCE: You could've busted him.

BIJOU: And then he dumped me four days later.

BRUCE: [whispering] Was it ... you know, big?

BIJOU: No. And it was over in about five seconds. I was like, "That's it? Isn't it supposed to last longer?" And he said, "Well, I was really excited." I said, "Yeah, the barbell must have really worked you up." And he dumped me four days later.

BRUCE: Was he a jerk?

BIJOU: Afterwards, yeah. At first he was like, "God, I love you, I want to marry you." And I was just naive. But he was a rock star, and I had this daddy thing. I thought I could make my dad jealous if I was dating a cute young rock star.

by Anonymousreply 360December 5, 2017 10:23 AM

She is so eww r360. Hard to believe she isn't friends with courtney love. They sound like the same kind of arsehole.

by Anonymousreply 361December 5, 2017 11:55 AM

R361 lol she was friends with Courtney love 😂😂 Bijou talked about her on the Howard stern show back in 2000 after she did the playboy shoot

by Anonymousreply 362December 5, 2017 12:25 PM

Danny Masterson finally got fired from his Netflix show. It can't be a happy day in their household.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 5, 2017 12:46 PM

This fascinating thread has also piqued my curiosity about Michelle Phillips and (especially) Genevieve Waite. “Vanity Fair” glowingly profiled Michelle several years ago (I think it was before Mackenzie’s allegations were made public) and it lavished praise on her tenacity and survivor skills. Some of the assertions presented here are the flip side of that coin!

About Genevieve, much less info is available, though there is a really interesting story from “New York” magazine at the time of the premiere of “Joanna”. Can’t tell if she’s eccentric, naive, crazy-like-fox or all of the above. It’s available for viewing online if you Google “Genevieve Waite New York Magazine”. She seemed to have a limited niche as an actress, but she was effectively cast in “Move”.

Phillips insider, any Genevieve stories?

by Anonymousreply 364December 5, 2017 12:47 PM

In John's autobiography "Papa John" he writes that Gen tried to kill herself multiple times, got into a cat fight with Bianca Jagger after catching her and John in bed together, threw a tantrum because she didn't know how to make a crab salad, and all this other weird crazy stuff that I can't remember since it's been a long time since I read the book. I think one story goes that Mick Jagger came to the house to find Bijou unsafe (alone, needles lying around) so he locked John and Gen out and in response John tried to burn the place down.

I do recall in Mackenzie's book High On Arrival that after she relapsed in the 2000s Genevieve came to her and said "Your brothers and sisters are worried about you." Mackenzie thought she'd go on to tell her that she needed to get help but instead Genevieve said: "Maybe you should lie and tell them you're sober. It will make them feel better. Then they can stop bugging you and you can do whatever you want." She's actually delusional.

by Anonymousreply 365December 5, 2017 1:18 PM

Wow, R365, Genevieve Waite sounds nuts!

The “New York” article on her is interesting, and a real time-capsule, especially how casually director Mike Sarne mentions slapping Waite around.

The notorious Sarne (who later directed “Myra Breckinridge”) wrote “Joanna” with his girlfriend, the stunning Gabriella Licudi, in mind, but Fox execs urged Waite on him because they wanted a Twiggy type.

by Anonymousreply 366December 5, 2017 1:35 PM

[quote]“Vanity Fair” glowingly profiled Michelle several years ago (I think it was before Mackenzie’s allegations were made public) and it lavished praise on her tenacity and survivor skills.

Lisa Robinson also writes for Vanity Fair and never misses an opportunity to skewer Michelle if it is relevant to the article. It's subtle, the way she does it, but very enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 367December 5, 2017 6:30 PM

R351 Please tell more about the Clube Kid Scene! Do you have any other gossip?

by Anonymousreply 368December 5, 2017 6:43 PM

August, 2017:

bijouphillips My king... ❤️🤵🏼❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369December 6, 2017 1:39 AM

This woman is nuts. She just posted this on Instagram:

[italic]Everyone’s comments have been so nice, thank you. This is a wild time in history and for my family. But I hope everyone has a wonderful day and keeps the glass half full, we are. #sogreatful #thankful #alive #healthy #family #priorities #bigpicture 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️[/italic]

Any normal person would have disappeared from social media in her place. She seems to be mocking the victims with her stupid posts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370December 6, 2017 3:27 AM

[quote]August, 2017: bijouphillips My king... ❤️🤵🏼❤️

I'm sure Danny is like the daddy she never had. Like him or not (I don't like him) he has been a stabilizing influence.

by Anonymousreply 371December 6, 2017 3:30 AM

R365 Who the fuck admits that shit in an autobiography? I mean... okay, it's ONE THING to leave your child in a drug house with needles and filth and other disgusting shit, but to brag about this in your autobiography? My god.

by Anonymousreply 372December 6, 2017 3:31 AM

R370 just checked out that post and saw that bijou put up an instagram story - she's recording a new album. Wonder how that's going to sell with everything going on lately.

by Anonymousreply 373December 6, 2017 3:35 AM

R371

Yeah, but the woman clearly needs to be medicated and in therapy but since she's married to a clam that's never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 374December 6, 2017 3:36 AM

Franzese must be pissed to be forgotten in this post. She'd go to the opening of a Ralphs if there were cameras.

by Anonymousreply 375December 6, 2017 3:42 AM

[quote]she's recording a new album. Wonder how that's going to sell with everything going on lately.

It'll likely be a flop just like her first album. The official description on Amazon is hilarious:

"If she is very, very lucky, the first album by Papa John Phillips's other singing daughter will be remembered as a camp classic, the ultimate document of the 1990s' veneration of supermodel/hellions. Backed by bland, anonymous alternawhatever, with the occasional piano ballad thrown in, she spends the entire disc attempting to emote like Alanis--exactly like Alanis. It doesn't work: Bijou's vocal tone is even thinner than she is, and though every song but the one she wrote at 13 has been buffed up by tune doctors, the lyrics stumble from one howler to another ("You joker, you soaker / She's sleeping with your chauffeur"). A collaboration with Luscious Jackson's Jill Cunniff has a sweet, sunny vibe, but there's not much else but novelty value to recommend this. --Douglas Wolk"

by Anonymousreply 376December 6, 2017 5:01 AM

^in what world can Bijou Phillips be considered a "supermodel"?

by Anonymousreply 377December 6, 2017 5:26 AM

For some reason she was considered supermodel adjacent.

Fuck knows why.

by Anonymousreply 378December 6, 2017 6:19 AM

R370 I'm more concerned about the fact she's nearly a 40-year old woman and still can't spell "grateful" correctly...

by Anonymousreply 379December 6, 2017 9:48 AM

R379

She's a self proclaimed crack baby. The fact that she knows the word is surprising. The fact that she can't spell it sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 380December 6, 2017 12:27 PM

[quote]Bijou threw Heather up against the wall and choked her for 20 seconds and said "I'm going to make sure you relapse on this film"

Heather talks about this with Daniel on her podcast:

[quote]In this weeks episode, Heather sits down with her old friend Daniel Franzese (Mean Girls, Looking) to talk about bullying, the importance of using one's voice and his new podcast, Butch and the Bear. #MeanGIrls #DanielFranzese #Looking #ButchandtheBear #interview #conversation #Bullying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 6, 2017 1:15 PM

[quote][bold]Actress Heather Matarazzo Tells Daniel Franzese That Bijou Phillips Once Strangled Her[/bold]

[quote]Heather Matarazzo — best known for playing dorky girl Dawn Wiener in the 1995 dark comedy Welcome to the Dollhouse — told gay actor Daniel Franzese that actress Bijou Phillips strangled her just before they filmed the 2007 horror film Hostel: Part II.

[quote]Heather Matarazzo said that the day before they started shooting, she and Phillips were at a pre-shoot “get to know you” party on location in Prague. At the time, Matarazzo wasn’t drinking (she had been sober for about a year) and felt awkward at the mixer because she “isn’t an extrovert.”

[quote]Matarazzo said:

[quote][italic]I remember the grey gloves. I remember the grey gloves. [Phillips] had thrown me up against a wall and put her hands around my neck and started choking me and choked me for a good 15, 20 seconds. And said, because she knew that I was sober based upon when we’d gotten there, we’d been offered pills by one of the producers to help us sleep, from the jet lag and the time difference. And I was like, ‘No, I don’t…. nope.’ I kept on getting offered and offered until I was like, “I’m sober, I don’t do that.” And so that night, when she had thrown me up against the wall and like, I mean I’ve experienced some horrifying moments in my life and I count that to be one of them.[/italic]

[quote]Matarazzo claims that Phillips said to her, “I’m going to make sure that you relapse on this film.” Matarazzo says she didn’t relapse during the shoot, nor did she tell the producers or the film’s director.

[quote]Calling herself “her own biggest gaslighter” (that is, someone who convinces another person that what’s happening is not really happening), Matarazzo said that she basically convinced herself that her privilege made what was happening to her an unreal possibility. The fact that she and Phillips were both white actresses also muddled her feelings about the assault, Matarazzo said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382December 6, 2017 1:16 PM

Heather should have punched her in the face. I think I'm more upset that a producer kept trying to push pills on the actors, though. Gross, all of it.

by Anonymousreply 383December 6, 2017 2:20 PM

Calling herself “her own biggest gaslighter” (that is, someone who convinces another person that what’s happening is not really happening), Matarazzo said that she basically convinced herself that her privilege made what was happening to her an unreal possibility. The fact that she and Phillips were both white actresses also muddled her feelings about the assault, Matarazzo said.

Heather sounds fun.

by Anonymousreply 384December 6, 2017 5:41 PM

Scummy.

by Anonymousreply 385December 6, 2017 5:48 PM

Check out this tweet by the husband of one of Danny's victims: All my wife ever wanted was an apology from Danny Masterson for raping her. All she got was a letter from him that would make your skin crawl. Can you imagine how the other 3 victims feel? Allegations my ass we are stuffed to rafters in evidence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 7, 2017 1:24 PM

GUYS. Chrissie Bixler, who is Danny Masterson's ex-girlfriend and rape victim - just posted this on Twitter about Bijou:

"Random thought of the day: if I gave you my second kidney so your rich white privileged ass wouldn’t have to go on a waiting list like everyone else, and then I found out you were drinking heavily and smoking everyday.... oh, hell no! Oh, hell f*cking no! ‪#appledidntfallfar"‬

by Anonymousreply 387December 10, 2017 4:41 AM

Maybe danny likes bijou because she violates him regularly with a strap on

by Anonymousreply 388December 10, 2017 6:34 AM

Why is Bijou drinking red wine if she's had a kidney transplant???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 10, 2017 8:55 AM

She'd still be on steroids if not antibiotics?

by Anonymousreply 390December 10, 2017 12:00 PM

How sad and weak is chynna for enabling her bullshit? Probably too scared to call her on it

by Anonymousreply 391December 10, 2017 12:03 PM

R391 Who the hell knows - Mackenzie was the only one in the family with the balls to call out all the Phillips crap, and as a result was disowned. She's only properly reconciled with her sisters in the past year. She's currently in NY while alcoholic, conniving Bijou and green-juice obsessed, born-again Christian Chynna are most likely supporting Danny's "innocence". They're both delusional. Can you imagine how Mackenzie must be biting her tongue to support Bijou whilst she's probably secretly siding with the accusers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392December 10, 2017 12:32 PM

I wonder if Chynna feels any guilt about being spared the horrific childhood Mac and Bijou suffered.

Michelle is an evil pig for letting Mac wallow in that hell hole while she made sure her own precious princess got no where near it. Mac has an incredibly generous heart not to disown the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 393December 10, 2017 12:39 PM

Chynna and Bijou deserve each other. Two delusional airheads born by two delusional women. R392 - Thanks for the photo. Was wondering what Mackenzie looks like now that she's been off drugs since her 2008 arrest. Surreal to see such a happy, healthy face. Heard she works in a rehab for addiction and recovery now. Wish her all the best. Glad to see she's doing well, finally...

by Anonymousreply 394December 10, 2017 12:40 PM

R393 I don't think "guilt" is the right word. To be honest, I think Chynna probably feels jealous her dad picked Mackenzie over her. In 1995, she was on Howard Stern promoting her solo-album - Howard was joking that Chynna is probably a "firecracker in bed because of your daddy issues" to which Chynna replied "If I have to find my father through Billy, then I will". I was disgusted that she equated her sexual partner with her father, that signifies that there are some major underlying issues with her attitude towards John. Meanwhile, in addition to all of Bijou's other psychotic behavior, she also has "Daddy" tattooed on her ass - which leads me to believe there was either a) some stuff going on between Bijou and John also, or b) Bijou was jealous her Daddy didn't pull the moves on her and wanted some "love" from him

by Anonymousreply 395December 10, 2017 12:46 PM

R388 I'm convinced that it's the other way around. Danny probably rapes Bijou and she views that as loving normal behavior. I don't for a second buy into that happy home crap she posts on her instagram.

R389 I'm disturbed by her dirty finger nails. Doesn't Bijou properly clean herself or at least wash her hands?

by Anonymousreply 396December 10, 2017 3:00 PM

Danny's former girlfriend and rape victim Chrissie Bixler posted this about Bijou on Twitter:

"She’s proud of it. Posts photos drinking martinis and wine at noon. My friend in LA sees her buying cigarettes everyday at CVS. Weird only 6 months out of this alleged surgery."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 11, 2017 9:07 AM

So when bijou goes into hospital, does anyone know which one it is? Given the cigs and booze, her next visit is only a matter of time...

by Anonymousreply 398December 11, 2017 9:21 AM

Where'd the kidney come from?

by Anonymousreply 399December 11, 2017 9:49 AM

GUYS. Read this thread on Chrissie Bixler's Twitter page. Danny Masterson isn't the father of Bijou's daughter Fianna. Chris Wadhams - Bijou's kidney donor - has been with Bijou since 2015 (as her and Danny have an open marriage) and is the real biological father of Fianna because Danny is sterile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 11, 2017 9:49 AM

Wow. Does danny rape people because he can't handle being sterile and cuckolded?

by Anonymousreply 401December 11, 2017 6:51 PM

Chrissie Bixler said in a tweet (I tried to link it but I think it's now been deleted) that she's known Bijou since she was 15, and the first time they ever met Bijou pulled Chrissie's top up so she'd flash a group of guys. Chrissie was humiliated and said about Bijou that "she terrified me" as she exhibited all kinds of inappropriate behavior during the time they were friends, which extended beyond the teen years into adulthood - until Bijou went batshit crazy and did all this awful stuff to Chrissie (as if the rape wasn't enough).

by Anonymousreply 402December 12, 2017 4:26 AM

So, are we saying that Bijou is basically still half-feral?

by Anonymousreply 403December 12, 2017 4:35 AM

I was bored enough to sit through this Howard Stern interview with her (it's only about 40 minutes long; it just repeats itself) and this was right before Hostel II came out in 2007. Talks a little about her father, Sean Lennon and Paris Hilton, and at this point was a couple years in with Danny Masterson.

She's actually sort of entertaining and seems so harmless. Yes I know it's an interview so she has to be on somewhat decent behavior but she doesn't come across as such a terrible person.

Guess she's a better actress than I thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404December 12, 2017 4:39 AM

Here's hoping bijou pisses off the wrong (right) nurse or orderly during her next hospital stay.

by Anonymousreply 405December 12, 2017 4:42 AM

R404 Bijou is a total actress. This Howard Stern interview was from 2007. She did a movie called "The Art of Travel" in 2008. My friend worked with her on that film, and said she was pretty awful - mean, loud, rude, obnoxious. We talked about her as the movie was happening (I too heard my fair share of outlandish stories about Bijou) and the first impression my friend had of her was "Nutty!! Wouldn't want to be on her bad side." On one of the Facebook article posts about Daniel Franzese, someone commented "Grow a set buttercup!", to which my friend quipped back "Have you met her? She'd eat yours after sorbet". That made me LOL.

by Anonymousreply 406December 12, 2017 5:14 AM

Bijou's latest Instagram story has a video of Chris Wadhams aka kidney donor and baby daddy - I swear it seems like Bijou spends more time with him than Danny. Even Chris posts regular pictures of Fianna on his Instagram. No doubt they're together and Fianna is his child. There's even a resemblance between Fianna and Chris' son Jack. Chris posted this photo of Jack and Fianna back in August and two comments were "Best dad ever". They're not even trying to hide it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 12, 2017 12:51 PM

Maybe it's a bearding relationship between Bijou and Danny. To make him seem like a normal family man instead of a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 408December 12, 2017 1:11 PM

Oh and I forgot to add the Instagram story is just the two of them eating tacos together alone in some house. No sign of Danny. It seems very couple-y. Betcha Chris and Bijou have something going on.

by Anonymousreply 409December 12, 2017 1:24 PM

Here's a blind article about Danny and Bijou's arrangement. Names extracted, but all the pieces fit in the puzzle and make sense. The article mentions the wife "lives in the desert"... Bijou literally just got back to LA a day ago from her ranch in San Ynez, California. Danny was not with her. Also mentions a "long-time boyfriend" helped her with "life-saving surgery" and that they have a child together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 12, 2017 1:33 PM

The clams must be desperate.

by Anonymousreply 411December 12, 2017 4:06 PM

The video at R309 shows what a liar she is. The is no way the Playboy story is true. If Playboy had pictures of her naked as a child they would be in possession of child porn and her agent would have told them to fuck off. The idea that Playboy would threaten to publish child pornography is ridiculous beyond belief.

by Anonymousreply 412December 12, 2017 7:15 PM

[R275] where there a lot of deleted scenes in bully? I believe Brad filmed N.E.R.D. 's provider at the same time? I always wondered how he felt on stage at the gay bar in bully being as how his life turned out.

by Anonymousreply 413December 12, 2017 10:37 PM

Yeah, R412, Stern should have called her out on that. No way Playboy would have threatened to print those child nudes. They'd be in for one hell of a lawsuit and someone would be in jail.

by Anonymousreply 414December 13, 2017 12:35 AM

Not necessarily, R412 and R414. Years ago, PLAYBOY printed a pictorial ("Sugar & Spice" or something similar) featuring actual girls, including nudes of minor Brooke Shields taken during PRETTY BABY. IIRC, it was published when Brooke was a young adult. She went to court about it (Marisa Berenson was there to support her), and I do not recall the specifics of the disposition. It certainly did not bankrupt or shut down PLAYBOY.

by Anonymousreply 415December 13, 2017 1:21 AM

According to Chrissie Bixler she personally knows 7 women who were Danny's victims, it's just that not all of them reported it.

by Anonymousreply 416December 14, 2017 9:25 AM

I want to believe everything that Chrissie says, but she's kind of losing her shit a little bit. I'm not saying she's lying about the rape, just that other stuff she might say I'll take with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 417December 14, 2017 11:34 PM

R417 she reported it back when it first happened and Scientology ensured it wouldn't go further. I think 15 years of being silenced justifies her anger and blowing up. I read some of her tweets today and they're not as intense as the first ones

by Anonymousreply 418December 15, 2017 10:17 PM

415 The story Bijou told about Playboy blackmailing her over those photos is far-fetched though. She had enough money to go to a lawyer and sue them for that. She would have been seen as a victim, people would feel sorry for her and she wouldn't have to pose naked for Playboy just to prevent them from publishing her naked photos as a kid (if they really exist). Her story doesn't make any sense. We're talking about the girl who has "daddy" tattooed on her ass and is a proven pathological liar. She acts better in interviews than in movies.

by Anonymousreply 419December 16, 2017 6:38 PM

We all know (and have had it enforced through this thread) that Bijou is nuts and not to be believed. I'd take that Playboy story with the standard grain of salt. She also goes on and on about how great Larry Clark is and then does 180s and says he shot her crotch without permission (he hated her either way). Too bad, I thought she was talented but what a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 420December 16, 2017 9:05 PM

Yeah Bijou's definitely talking to Mackenzie again. Mackenzie was in New York for the past few weeks, while Bijou was at her ranch in Santa Ynez (without Danny) and posted a pic on Instagram (linked below) of Chynna visiting her there. Mackenzie commented "Seesters. ❤️", to which Bijou replied "Come home!!!!"

Eight years of not speaking is far too long in my view - I thought it was cruel that Bijou punished Mackenzie for their father's own perversions - but at least they've finally healed now. It's nice to see Bijou excited for her big sister to come home after years of refusing to have any contact with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421December 18, 2017 8:03 AM

Michelle Phillips now.... bald with liver spots. Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422December 18, 2017 3:14 PM

R422 she's aged terribly. Actresses like Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon and Jane Fonda are all either the same age or older than Michelle and have cared for themselves much better...

by Anonymousreply 423December 18, 2017 3:21 PM

R422 That caption though, "still as beautiful as ever"... yeah, sure. The woman is clearly sick.

by Anonymousreply 424December 18, 2017 5:10 PM

Looks like she's trying at least with the green smoothie.

by Anonymousreply 425December 18, 2017 11:44 PM

Considering how shallow and ridiculous Michele was, I am pretty shocked that she never had surgery- I have to hand it to her, I don't think she had ANYTHING done- no fillers, botox, lasers, surgery... and with her coloring thats completely shocking by Hollywood's standards.

How did she age this badly?? Did she smoke? And she clearly did not wear sunscreen.

by Anonymousreply 426December 19, 2017 12:28 AM

I don't know, I think she's pretty old.

by Anonymousreply 427December 19, 2017 12:31 AM

She's 73. Sure, that's old but I've seen many women who've aged better without plastic surgery. I doubt Michelle never touched Botox -- her last partner (Steven Zax - who died this year) was a plastic surgeon and they were together for 20 years.

When she was younger she said her tip for staying youthful was to "stay out of the sun". Yeah, that worked out well...

by Anonymousreply 428December 19, 2017 1:44 AM

All that booze...

by Anonymousreply 429December 19, 2017 3:57 AM

Catherine Deneuve's older than Michelle and has been a heavy smoker her whole life and doesn't look as bad as Michelle does with her self-proclaimed "healthy living". She did a talk at a bookstore years back and said how she maintains a clean, healthy diet without junk food and that Chynna does too blah blah blah and all I could think was "really cos it's certainly not showing". I passed her again on the street back in 2016 (when this picture that Chynna posted on Instagram was taken -linked below) and she didn't look good at all. Not saying I expect her to look the same as her peak in the 60s, but you'd think that she'd take care of herself a little better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 19, 2017 7:26 AM

They are very fair, so that doesn't age well. Blonds may have all the fun when young, but they look like sea hags when they are older.

by Anonymousreply 431December 19, 2017 8:08 AM

I'd like to think that the ugliness that was always inside of Michelle has finally come out and wrecked havoc on her outer self as she ages. Isn't there some saying, "...You get the face you deserve." She's certainly earned if what's been said about her in this thread is true. It's a blessing and a curse to be known for your beauty.

by Anonymousreply 432December 19, 2017 11:43 AM

Theres nothing worst than a sensitive fat queen. Lose some weight.

by Anonymousreply 433December 19, 2017 11:53 AM

Michelle said that Cass saw her as a "vapid blonde." Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 434December 19, 2017 12:23 PM

Michelle always struck me as an ice queen. Beautiful, but cold and calculating. Michelle even admitted in her autobiography that she got away with a lot of stuff "because I just looked so innocent" and used that to her advantage to manipulate people.

by Anonymousreply 435December 19, 2017 12:30 PM

Vapid as fuck.

And however fat/queenie that guy is, bijou has no right to hang shit on him. Bitch has a rapist for a hubby and hasn't achieved much herself.

by Anonymousreply 436December 19, 2017 12:31 PM

Mackenzie was a full-blown addict for many years and achieved more than Bijou ever has..... on her Instagram all Bijou posts is on her ranch with her horses. She's recording an album but it'll tank... it's not like she'll be able to tour anyway since she's still recovering with her transplant.

by Anonymousreply 437December 19, 2017 1:35 PM

I had a friend that worked with Danny Masterson 12 years ago tell me how he was brutally raping women

by Anonymousreply 438December 19, 2017 1:36 PM

I was at taping of That 70s show and witnessed disgusting, disturbing behavior in regards to young women and girls in the “live studio audience” The perpetrators of this behavior were Danny Masterson and Wilmer Valderrama. I believe Chrissie.

by Anonymousreply 439December 19, 2017 1:39 PM

R439 A friend of mine went to a taping of "That 70s Show" back in the day and came home with a story of him trolling the audience for girls. She said he was pretty creepy

by Anonymousreply 440December 19, 2017 1:41 PM

Bijou had a creepy dad, fit to have a creepy husband.

by Anonymousreply 441December 19, 2017 1:41 PM

Look at Bijou's Instagram pics and she legitimately lives a life of pure leisure... I get she has an excuse not to work because of her kidney transplant but let's be honest she wasn't doing much before. She's got a home in LA, a ranch with her horses in Santa Ynez, a place in Utah, and was even in Chicago for a while.... she's nothing but a spoiled entitled brat who does nothing with her life and lives of her pervert father's inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 442December 28, 2017 2:45 PM

She was living the high life in NY as a teenager too. So did John just give her a huge trust fund at some point in her life? I'd love to know the details of her financial situation through the years.

by Anonymousreply 443December 28, 2017 2:51 PM

I first heard of Bijou when she dated Leo in her teens.

Actually, I first heard of Paris Hilton when she dated Leo in her teens as well.

by Anonymousreply 444December 28, 2017 3:05 PM

Leo DiCaprio has really poor taste in women... he dates the most basic chicks that he tires of after 2 months

by Anonymousreply 445December 29, 2017 12:49 AM

Chrissie Bixler wrote this about Danny's finances with Bijou - there's corroboration. I remember on Howard Stern in 2007 Bijou said her and Danny just bought a house, so the 10-year frame holds up:

"He’s clueless. Bomb drop: a certain someone’s home was getting foreclosed on so a certain someone had to sell everything to keep their home. That home is 3.5 million and have barely paid 900K on the house. Owned for 10 years. Where’d all that money go? Does Marty Singer know?"

Marty Singer is a lawyer who has represented many Scientologists.

by Anonymousreply 446December 29, 2017 12:50 AM

Why does Bijou look exactly like Michelle Phillips and they’re not even related??

by Anonymousreply 447December 29, 2017 2:28 AM

R439 I kind of remember rumors about Wilmer Valderrama years ago.

by Anonymousreply 448December 29, 2017 2:41 AM

Bijou looks nothing like Michelle. Look up her mother - Genevieve Waite. When Genevieve became heavily addicted to heroin with John you'll see that her appearance is deteriorated. However, there are plenty of images of her looking healthy from the late 60s and you'll see that Bijou looks very much like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 29, 2017 2:43 AM

This is what Genevieve Waite, Bijou's mother, looked like in 1969 filming "Joanna" with Donald Sutherland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 29, 2017 2:45 AM

And this is what Genevieve looked like in the 70s in the midst of her drug addiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451December 29, 2017 2:47 AM

Genevieve Waite was truly beautiful in the film "Move", a still from which is featured at R449. Alas, drugs really did a number on her.

by Anonymousreply 452December 29, 2017 3:07 AM

What was the inheritance worth?

by Anonymousreply 453December 29, 2017 3:43 AM

From how she looked before drugs I'd even go as far to say she was more beautiful than Michelle before she deteriorated. Her features are much more distinct and unique. Michelle was pretty but I've seen many women who have the similar generic blonde look. I've never seen anyone who looks quite like Genevieve. Bijou does look like her mother but definitely took after John with the big Phillips forehead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 29, 2017 3:55 AM

[quote]I'd like to think that the ugliness that was always inside of Michelle has finally come out and wrecked havoc on her outer self as she ages. Isn't there some saying, "...You get the face you deserve." She's certainly earned if what's been said about her in this thread is true. It's a blessing and a curse to be known for your beauty.

I think this too. I have seen this with a few other people. I have a cousin who always had an ugly personality. She is also deeply conservative and she has said nasty things to me and a lesbian cousin. Two of her kids have been estranged from her for years and have told relatives about how nasty she was to them when they were growing up. For a long time this cousin would go on and on about how she had a healthy diet, didn't smoke, and rarely drank. She hasn't aged well. She's 58, but looks much older. I know several women in that same age range who look a lot better than her.

With Michelle Phillips, she looks like shit in that Instagram picture. I wonder why she didn't have cosmetic dental work done years ago. Chynna seems like a phony bitch and maybe it will catch up to her later on.

by Anonymousreply 455December 29, 2017 4:11 AM

R437 Bijou's recording an album? Seriously? Who the hell's going to be interested in an album by a 37-year-old hasbeen-- strike that, neverwas whose biggest claim to fame is partying with Paris Hilton during the late aughties tabloid era?

by Anonymousreply 456December 29, 2017 4:32 AM

Guys I would read this Facebook post in regard to Michelle's reaction. A guy called Chip Miller dated Michelle in the 80s (a pic of them together is included in his post) and worked with both her and John on an M&P biopic that collapsed. He says that Michelle told him about the relationship and was disappointed when she did an about-face and suggested Mackenzie's credibility should be questioned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 29, 2017 4:34 AM

Chynna's also got an extreme case of the "Phillips forehead"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 29, 2017 4:39 AM

how cum mr masterson aint in prison yet???

he seems like a monster....

jus like his mean ole wife.

seek forgiveness from the lord ye heathens !!

by Anonymousreply 459December 29, 2017 4:41 AM

Why don't Bijou and Chynna get bangs like Mackenzie?? They all have the same long faces like John, at least with bangs like Mack it'd cover up their foreheads. Recent pic of her and Norman --

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460December 29, 2017 4:42 AM

Michelle Phillips is, after John, the worst person in this scenario.

I hate to use, the word, but she's an absolute whore. She will lie and lie and lie for money to keep the image of her shitty band intact.

by Anonymousreply 461December 29, 2017 5:13 AM

Mack looks ok for someone who used drugs for many years.

by Anonymousreply 462December 29, 2017 5:22 AM

I always felt Michelle was incredibly disingenuous in interviews. Very arrogant, calculating and manipulative vibe about her. She even admitted in her autobiography that she got away with a lot of crap because "I looked so innocent". I know that John had a temper and was very disrespectful to Michelle - he refused to speak to Michelle for years until she visited him in the hospital before he died - but I think some of it was justified. She used her looks to be a "temptress" and seduce men to wrap them around her fingers and make them puppets and do whatever her high-maintenance ass wanted, but I think she was also very sneaky and domineering -- if she supported Mackenzie after her revelations, I have no doubt her siblings would've followed suit. Chynna was initially supportive of Mackenzie but backed away and stopped speaking to her because Michelle told her to cut off all ties. She had the same influence over loopy Genevieve (who's had a reputation for being kooky and mentally ill for years - she's had numerous suicide attempts according to John's 80s autobiography among other things) and homophobic, bipolar Bijou who sounds like a parrot of everyone around her (she's staying with her rapist hubby, for Christ's sake). If it wasn't for Michelle's toxic influence, they would've reconciled with Mackenzie years before now. It's a shame that Bijou's transplant was what hastened their reconciliation, rather than the realization that Mackenzie should not be blamed for their father's molestation.

by Anonymousreply 463December 29, 2017 5:26 AM

GUYS. oh my god. Chrissie Bixler just posted this screenshot of a text message -- Danny forces Bijou to give him anal and beats her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464December 29, 2017 8:00 AM

R464 If Danny married Bijou on the provision that they have anal for the rest of their married life I guarantee he's gay.

But you can't be gay and a Scientologist. So, he marries a woman and does anal instead.

by Anonymousreply 465December 29, 2017 8:12 AM

Wow with a forehead like that shown at r484, she has no cause ripping into anyone for their looks. Obviously Italian Vogue would never have come calling without her famous surname and connections...

by Anonymousreply 466December 29, 2017 8:16 AM

R464 I really don't feel sorry for bijou. Bitch is dumb enough to be a clam and wanted to be married to one enough that she'd do anal and tolerate beatings...after ALL the crappy things she's put others through...I'd actually be surprised if she and the rapist haven't doubleteamed victims...I guarantee you they've victimised other women together. Just a couple of sociopaths with clam connections

by Anonymousreply 467December 29, 2017 11:58 AM

R455

Sorry that you had to go through that. Not that I particularly find joy in the downfall of others. BUT, it is nice to know that some people, who put such emphasis on their appearance lose their looks and so badly such as Michelle warms up the ice around my heart.

by Anonymousreply 468December 29, 2017 12:27 PM

Wow, Chrissie is NOT backing down.

Good.

by Anonymousreply 469December 29, 2017 12:32 PM

[quote]Michelle Phillips is, after John, the worst person in this scenario.

I agree with this. I hope that when Michelle passes away people might come out and say what a fucking cunt she was instead of bullshit praises.

by Anonymousreply 470December 29, 2017 5:45 PM

It won't pull up for me, R464. Maybe she took it down?

by Anonymousreply 471December 30, 2017 3:54 AM

R471 I checked on Chrissie's page and the screenshot is still there, not sure why the link isn't working for you! Anyway, I linked it again and here's a transcript -- to preface: Chrissie and Bijou have known each other since they were 15, and have many mutual friends. Two of those mutual friends had this text exchange and sent it to Chrissie:

Friend 1: "And Bijou is married to him. She told [name blacked out] that the only way he would marry her is if she promised anal for life. Sorry. Gross." Friend 2: "Wow." Friend 1: "Controlling much?" Friend 2: "I feel very sad for her." Friend 1: "I do too." Friend 2: "She told a witness whom I don't know that he beats the shit out of her. He's a monster, [name of friend 1 blacked out]. I had no idea." Friend 1: "That's what she's always been used to. She's always dated horrible guys."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472December 30, 2017 4:54 AM

So this means he’s been raping people anally as well?

by Anonymousreply 473December 31, 2017 4:00 AM

I feel sorry for Bijou's kid. Good luck to her (the kid), she's gonna need it.

by Anonymousreply 474December 31, 2017 4:03 AM

Btw is it just the camera angle, or does Bijou have the longest, ugliest feet ever?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475December 31, 2017 4:06 AM

R473 that's what happened to Chrissie... she woke up from the blackout to find her anus bleeding. And Danny laughed at her and said it was hot and kinky or something creepy like that.

by Anonymousreply 476December 31, 2017 6:39 AM

He must have a subconscious desire to end up in a penitentiary where he is subjected to the same hot and kinky treatment against his will. Wonder how he'll feel about being on the receiving end?

What does HE have on the clams that they've protected him for so long?

If he's treating bijou badly, who is she taking it out on? Someone with her diagnoses who was needlessly cruel to others even when her life was ok will not just bottle it up or self harm. She's passing it along and/or escaping into oblivion and fantasy (ie wine and xenu). Extremely unlikely she ISN'T taking her predicament out on someone else. Bet she has a human punching bag.

by Anonymousreply 477December 31, 2017 11:42 AM

R477

Hopefully, not her kid. BUT, considering how she was raised...it wouldn't be surprising if that was the case. One of the rare instances were I wouldn't mind the 'celebrity' parent passing off of their parenting duties to the hired help.

by Anonymousreply 478December 31, 2017 1:28 PM

Chynna's bangs look awful, yuck. Don't want to sound like an ass but without makeup she's very generic looking...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479January 2, 2018 12:58 AM

Wow she's really unattractive, r479

by Anonymousreply 480January 2, 2018 1:32 AM

lemme know when bijou and mr masterson are in prison.....

by Anonymousreply 481January 2, 2018 1:54 AM

@BijouPhillips you’re a homophobic cunt. Better get your whore ass out there and work since your unemployed, misogynistic husband @dannymasterson isn’t bring in any money . Fucking trash, both of you.

by Anonymousreply 482January 2, 2018 3:08 AM

R479 wow - Chynna looks like shit. Meanwhile, for someone suffering addiction for so many years, Mackenzie looks surprisingly healthy today. For all the trauma she's been through, I really wish her all the best. I hear she now works full-time in treatment and recovery as a substance abuse counselor. Kudos to her. If anything, she's more accomplished than her sisters. Chynna still performs her 90s hits and hasn't released an original album in years (the last few were bad covers of ABBA, Beach Boys and Mamas &a Papas), and Bijou's forgettable acting roles have done nothing to boost her career, and with her rapist husband and homophobia I doubt her album will be a success. Bijou's career barely existed in the first place, but now it's definitely redundant. Nobody cares about some 90s wild child anymore. It almost sounds like she was trying desperately to emulate Mackenzie's teenage lifestyle to get Daddy's attention. She's tacky and tasteless, just like her sister Chynna, who's a born-again Christian that preaches about "love and forgiveness" but showed nothing of the sort to Mackenzie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483January 2, 2018 5:53 AM

R483 Bijou also looks like shit (see OP's pic), although she gets a pass for it because of her health/kidney issues.

Still have no idea why she decided to post this pic, it could scare small children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484January 2, 2018 6:02 AM

R483 omg I love her hair!! Such a nice red and so much better than her shag haircut on ODAAT!! She should've had this style when she was younger it suits her so much more

by Anonymousreply 485January 2, 2018 6:38 AM

BUMP!

by Anonymousreply 486January 13, 2019 2:19 PM

What's Bijou's connection to Nicki Hilton? Always seemed an odd pairing

by Anonymousreply 487January 13, 2019 2:51 PM

Bijou is a irredeemable cunt and her husband is just sinister. Looks like she's shat out a spawn, the kid will probably be another sociopath just like her parents.

by Anonymousreply 488May 25, 2019 2:18 AM

If this is true it is sexual assault and she should be shamed just as any woman would do to a man in the same situation.

by Anonymousreply 489May 25, 2019 2:25 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!