Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Probably Doesn't Save The World: Part 24 of the Aaron Rodgers and Kevin Lanflisi Saga

NFL gay drama. And more...

by Anonymousreply 600February 7, 2018 2:32 AM

Thanks for creating the new thread. Great title!

by Anonymousreply 1November 7, 2017 8:53 PM

In the recent trend of rape accusation against celebrities do you think Kevin will finally gather enough courage and accuse Aaron of sexual harassment ?

by Anonymousreply 2November 7, 2017 9:09 PM

R2

Oh please. Kevin's biggest regert in life that this "harassment" ended.

by Anonymousreply 3November 7, 2017 9:23 PM

R2 Sexual harassment when he lived with the guy and had a nonexistent job that Aaron made up and got free money?

by Anonymousreply 4November 7, 2017 9:23 PM

Aaron has more chemistry with a fucking dog then he has with ANY woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 7, 2017 9:35 PM

Cute picture

by Anonymousreply 6November 8, 2017 12:13 AM

DL has complete lost any interest in Aaron Rodger. The almost zero response to this thread is proof of that . You may love or hate Holiva but at at least she kept Aaron in news

by Anonymousreply 7November 8, 2017 5:58 PM

R7 Kevin deleting his instagram was the worst thing to ever happen. That and Aaron really seems to have no love interest at all these days, man or woman. People have had to scrape the bottom of the barrel with that stupid Terez blog, trying to pretend he dates a Jonas or Harry Styles that he's likely never even met. There just aren't any real substantiated rumors about him anymore. Nothing. He doesn't even beard anymore.

by Anonymousreply 8November 8, 2017 6:52 PM

R8, Kevin delete his instagram ? Ohh I didn't even noticed . I use to follow him on instagram . That is why I am not getting his instagram updates. His passive aggressive poetry were amusing and interesting at first however later they become boring.

I winder why Kevin did that ? I think through instgram he was blackmailing Aaron and Arron payed him another handsome hush money.

It is interesting no one asked Aaron about Holivia /Brett Ratner sex scandal / harassment issue

by Anonymousreply 9November 8, 2017 6:58 PM

[quote]DL has complete lost any interest in Aaron Rodger.

don’t confuse lack of posting with lack of interest, r7.

by Anonymousreply 10November 8, 2017 7:32 PM

[quote] DL has complete lost any interest in Aaron Rodger. The almost zero response to this thread is proof of that . You may love or hate Holiva but at at least she kept Aaron in news.

Jealous, Bitches????!!!!!! I am the fiercest beard in the business, acting is my side-hustle. Aaron likes to learn things the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 11November 8, 2017 10:12 PM

R8

[quote] That and Aaron really seems to have no love interest at all these days, man or woman.

No way in hell Aaron doesn't have a love interest. He is fucking someone, and it's not a woman. He looks fit, better than ever and happy despite all the troubles and Packers' awful season.

by Anonymousreply 12November 9, 2017 5:54 AM

Photo gallery with the Foo Fighters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 9, 2017 6:10 AM

R13

He looks very happy.

by Anonymousreply 14November 9, 2017 7:15 AM

There was a blind item about Aaron in which he was planning to organize mass kneeling during anthem along with with his whole teammates. He was planning to urge all the people in the stadium too to do the kneeling during anthem to show"unity"

However he backtracked when many of his teammates show displeasure with kneeling

by Anonymousreply 15November 9, 2017 9:50 AM

R15

Link, please?

by Anonymousreply 16November 9, 2017 10:20 AM

I doubt he ever planned to kneel. Just supporting teammates and kneeling himself are different things.

by Anonymousreply 17November 9, 2017 1:25 PM

R15 He practically begged the Packers faithful to kneel in one of the last games he played before his season ending injury.

Not only did few comply, but many doubled down by saluting the flag or placing their hands over their hearts. The play by play guys were shocked, because if nearly any franchise's QB asked the fans to do something, they would absolutely do it. But it seems that the crowd's reaction wasn't just due to their lack of an emotional connection with Rodgers, rather it was mostly due to the sort of "God and Country" blue collar fans who own the team. But still, if Peyton Manning, Dak Prescott or Brady had made the request at a home game, you better know they would have complied.

After the game when asked about the lack of cooperation, AR made a statement which was deemed as "pretentious and very UC Berkley" according to Jason Whitlock.

by Anonymousreply 18November 9, 2017 1:41 PM

R18

Any links? I can't find anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 19November 9, 2017 2:01 PM

No R19. I am an inveterate sports fan and I watch 3 sports talk shows everyday during football season. (The Herd, Undisputed, and Nick Wright/Cris Carter) I promise you every word I stated is accurate, and if you have the time, I would Google The Bleacher Report and The Big Lead-- two of the best online sports blogs.

by Anonymousreply 20November 9, 2017 2:08 PM

R20

I don't really care about issue of kneeling, it's just that I read a lot of criticism about him not really supporting Kaepernick. So yeah, it was weird to read that he desperately wanted to kneel. He asked fans to lock hands or whatever. Damn, americans, you are so fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 21November 9, 2017 2:34 PM

Most Aaron blind items are bs. Especially blind gossip which is run by republican trash.

by Anonymousreply 22November 10, 2017 4:33 AM

Here you go R16.

This blinditem is now in solved category

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 10, 2017 5:07 AM

One thing I don't understand. His whole season is ruined but he looks happy more sp than veer. It seems like he is free and he is happy that he is not playing football .

by Anonymousreply 24November 10, 2017 5:15 AM

R23

Solved by who? Quote from aaron's interview:

[quote]Rodgers tells me that while he doesn't plan on sitting out the anthem, he believes the protests -- which he describes as peaceful and respectful -- are positive, mentioning that he's had conversations with a new teammate, tight end Martellus Bennett, about the issues they represent. "I'm gonna stand because that's the way I feel about the flag -- but I'm also 100 percent supportive of my teammates or any fellow players who are choosing not to," he says. "They have a battle for racial equality. That's what they're trying to get a conversation started around."

This blind item is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 25November 10, 2017 5:43 AM

comments on the Lions game .... seems rodgers always could only win games when there are lots and lots of penalties called on the defense I thought brett H did well moving the ball late in the game but I think there were only like 5 penalties called the whole game even rodgers needs more then that to win games ... come on GB pay the refs more money

by Anonymousreply 26November 10, 2017 11:22 AM

I mean, I doubt Rodgers is dating Harry Styles but there is photographic proof they've at least met each other before in 2013.

And oh come on [R26]. I get that many on DL don't like Rodgers but geez some of you will go to great lengths to be in utter denial about the man's football talent.

by Anonymousreply 27November 10, 2017 11:37 AM

R27 look at the number of penalties and tell me i'm wrong

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2017 11:40 AM

so then do we think the only way Olivia Munn could get the small part in the last x men movie was to have her beard and singer meet?

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2017 11:51 AM

I think Aaron Rogers careers is more or less OVAH due to this injury

by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2017 3:19 PM

It's not his first injury. Only time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 31November 10, 2017 4:02 PM

is the injury fake just to get Rodgers out of the limelight with all his "friends" in hollywood getting sex charges against them and the NFL not needing any more distractions ???

by Anonymousreply 32November 10, 2017 4:08 PM

r32. step away from all Internet-connected devices. now.

by Anonymousreply 33November 10, 2017 4:14 PM

R30 unlikely. It’s bone not muscle. And he’s broken his collarbone before.

by Anonymousreply 34November 10, 2017 8:37 PM

What's the story with Martellus Bennett? ISome controversy with team's doctor?

by Anonymousreply 35November 11, 2017 4:34 AM

So hot. And Edward Berry pretty much became his shadow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 11, 2017 4:49 AM

R35 He wanted off the team after Aaron got hurt and lied about and injury to do so.

by Anonymousreply 37November 12, 2017 2:33 AM

What r37.

The Patriots scooped him up. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 38November 12, 2017 10:48 AM

Wow. I thought you Americans have ironclad contracts. It's insane how player just changed the team during season.

As for Green Bay Packers, it's sad how team just fell apart without Aaron. He needs to leave if he wants to win something. His team is obviously beneath him.

by Anonymousreply 39November 12, 2017 11:43 AM

R39 Players typically can’t just leave. But this guy faked an injury and said he needed surgery and could not play. Then all of a sudden he signs with another team and passes their physical. I think a lawsuit is coming.

by Anonymousreply 40November 12, 2017 1:22 PM

R40

Wow. Just wow. Why this other team signed him? This situation smells like shit.

by Anonymousreply 41November 12, 2017 1:30 PM

Della, please post here on game days. This thread is dying at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 42November 12, 2017 8:40 PM

Very proud of Hundley and all the guys! Way to hang in there!

by Anonymousreply 43November 12, 2017 8:51 PM

Smoooches r42. I couldn't post today because I was watching the game at my boyfriend's- a no posting zone.

I'm so glad Hundley connected on those long passes, and Rodgers right here to congratulate him. When Hundley hugged Rodgers did he want to give him an extra crunching, re-injuring hug?

Just Kidding. I think.

Anyway, I'll be at Heinz Field for the Packer Steelers Game. I'll wave at all my DL honeys out there in TV Land.

by Anonymousreply 44November 12, 2017 9:53 PM

[quote]I'll wave at all my DL honeys out there in TV Land.

Della for female president of DataLounge!

oh, and tell Aaron my shoulder rubs are to die for.

by Anonymousreply 45November 12, 2017 11:59 PM

R41 It was his old team and they knew he wasn’t hurt. They planned it. There could potentially be a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 46November 13, 2017 12:27 AM

You got it, r45. President? You're sweet. Benevolent Dictator, however, is more my style.

by Anonymousreply 47November 13, 2017 11:06 AM

r47 I’ve functioned well under many such dictators; it’s easy to focus on the benevolent part. Your signature legislation: more Rodgers gossip! dish! dish!

by Anonymousreply 48November 13, 2017 3:07 PM

Aaron lost his grandmother today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 15, 2017 7:44 PM

Aaron doing rehab with close pal Nate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 15, 2017 8:05 PM

R49 Can you tell us what it says so we don’t have to read his deplorable brother’s twitter?

by Anonymousreply 51November 15, 2017 8:06 PM

Will obnoxious Aaron attend his grand Ma funeral or does he thinks he is way above doing that

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2017 1:53 AM

I mean, if grandma was as crazy conservative (or probably even more so) as the rest of his family, I can't see why Aaron would have any desire in going. Esp if his fame hungry relatives turn it into a big circus.

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2017 5:16 AM

So packer paid huge money to this closet and forced him to stay in a closet but not getting any reward for that?

Hunting season, no Aaron Rodgers drive Packers ticket prices down

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2017 6:36 AM

You know they mean on the secondary market, right?

by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2017 6:53 AM

Will Aaron skip her funeral like he did his Grandfather?

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2017 8:48 AM

Off course. at this point Aaron has completely abandoned his family because of their religious belief .

He prefer to get facial, pedicure and manicure in West Hollywood with Nick Jonas than to attend his grandma's funeral

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2017 10:13 AM

I hope he does go. I enjoy the feud. The family is nutty and Aaron was being used for his fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2017 2:04 PM

rodgers won't go cause grandma would get all the attention

by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2017 4:34 PM

How do you know it's the family at fault? Maybe Aaron let his fame go to his head and the family called him out on it.

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2017 4:56 PM

Hey guys, I just heard Colin Cowherd say that he has it from a good source that IF the Packers go at least 1 and 3 in the next four games, Rodgers will likely return in time for the playoffs.

I'm not really a participant in this thread, but I am a big football fan, so when I hear something interesting about AR I will let you know.

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2017 5:43 PM

Not going to the funeral of a grandparent is [bold][italic]cold[/italic][/bold].

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2017 6:22 PM

[/bold]. Closing bold.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2017 6:23 PM

I don't speak to certain family members because they are nasty, evil and abusive people. If they die I won't be at their funeral. You don't have to be kind to family if they aren't kind to you.

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2017 8:13 PM

maybe grandma loved kevin more

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2017 8:45 PM

Aaron can write a heartfelt post about his team doctor but can't be bothered writing about his dead Grandmother...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 19, 2017 1:24 AM

Aaron posted this after his grandmother died with not a care in the world. His poor 99 year old grandma had nothing to do with his family feud. What the fuck is wrong with him?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 19, 2017 1:35 AM

I’m starting to suspect Clay is batting for our team.

by Anonymousreply 68November 19, 2017 2:24 AM

R68 Finally, an interesting post that isn’t by some creepy fangirl obsessed with Aaron’s dumbass family.

I too have wondered about Clay.

by Anonymousreply 69November 19, 2017 2:33 AM

Why do you think clay is gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 70November 19, 2017 4:18 AM

I always had doubt about Aaron sexuality however his treatment of his dead Grand Ma totally proves that he is gay

by Anonymousreply 71November 19, 2017 4:39 AM

LMAO, everyone on these threads think every one is gay. Kevin (married to a woman), Aaron (out of a 2 year relationship with a woman), Nate (married to a woman), Jordan (on the Bachelor looking for a woman), now Clay (married to a woman).

yawn, go whack off to Nathan Lane (confirmed homo)

by Anonymousreply 72November 19, 2017 4:47 AM

Double yawn for r72's simple mind. He can go whack off to Amy Schumer(confirmed straight chick), though she's probably out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 73November 19, 2017 6:33 AM

R72 There is plenty of evidence that Aaron is gay and he and Kevin were involved. This isn’t the Ronaldo thread where people are fantazing over a two time rapist being gay because he’s not the American definition of macho. Something went down between Aaron and Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 74November 19, 2017 12:41 PM

The Packers are a steaming pile of crap without Rodgers. I have never seen one man carry an entire NFL team like that.

by Anonymousreply 75November 19, 2017 10:10 PM

What r75 said.

I'll be at the Packers Steelers game next week in Pittsburgh. The Packers are going to be stomped.

*sigh* That's going to be a very looong night.

by Anonymousreply 76November 19, 2017 10:31 PM

I’m thankful for neighbors like @ClayMatthews52 #ad #happythanksgiving #claylikeshotelshampoos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77November 24, 2017 1:09 AM

Incredible #Thanksgiving with this group today. Amazing food, and so much to be thankful for! Hope you all had a safe and special holiday. #myGBfamily #friendsgiving #friendsarefamilyyouchoose #foodcoma

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78November 24, 2017 1:10 AM

Aw, poor Aaron. He has to pose with his friends' wives and kids because he has none of his own. So lonely.

by Anonymousreply 79November 24, 2017 1:12 AM

^ Lots of Kevin-esque passive aggression in those hashtags.

by Anonymousreply 80November 24, 2017 1:13 AM

I’m teamAaron. I hate what his family is doing—whatever they are doing but it’s not much, obviously. They are not trying to get him back.

by Anonymousreply 81November 24, 2017 1:15 AM

I kinda feel sorry for him. He’s injured, so the day to day of football is a bit in the background for him, as he is not playing. He has a family of freaks, and his beard and dog contract is up. He’s probably kinda bummed he is not playing, and worried about the next beard contract coming up.

Him and Mathews are adorable together. Clay surely knows, and is helping cover for him. Clay on the other hand is pinging in the low to mid ranges for me with some of his commercials, especially a couple with Aaron.

We will soon know the new contract beard, the one that will keep up appearances, but will never marry him. He may be playing later in the season, but the off season is coming. Look for a huge spread about his new honey about February.

by Anonymousreply 82November 24, 2017 2:28 AM

If you block one hater in here, it’s amazing how many posts disappear. That’s something you only see on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 83November 24, 2017 1:05 PM

What’s defined as a hater in this thread R83?

by Anonymousreply 84November 24, 2017 1:29 PM

The deranged person saying that every man mentioned in this thread is heterosexual, including Aaron and Kevin, is the hater.

Yeah, I expect the February 2018 issues of People and In-Touch have fresh articles about how Aaron's new beard has "saved" him after his devastating injury... how she's given him the strength to move forward and play football again.

by Anonymousreply 85November 24, 2017 1:49 PM

Actually, s/he only has the one post at R72.

I guess the haters are the ones whining about Thanksgiving and Aaron rightfully cutting off all contact with his family.

by Anonymousreply 86November 24, 2017 1:54 PM

I know, I don’t get it. It’s sad. Even on the Christianity threads. What difference does it make if these guys are gay? They get so offended and upset. Talk about homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 87November 24, 2017 1:59 PM

Cristiano

by Anonymousreply 88November 24, 2017 2:00 PM

... should date Rodgers. I agree, r88!

by Anonymousreply 89November 24, 2017 5:14 PM

R88 Aaron doesn't want to date a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 90November 24, 2017 8:59 PM

R84 Peoole who don't like Aaron = hater I assume. There are quite a few of them here.

by Anonymousreply 91November 24, 2017 9:00 PM

Clay is MARRIED! He can't be gay!

by Anonymousreply 92November 24, 2017 9:02 PM

Is R92 satire?

by Anonymousreply 93November 24, 2017 9:08 PM

Clay is a fugly no-neck.

by Anonymousreply 94November 24, 2017 9:08 PM

Aaron's dad is fighting with people in his Thanksgiving post. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 95November 24, 2017 10:44 PM

And I agree, Clay looks like a blonde caveman.

by Anonymousreply 96November 24, 2017 10:45 PM

I don't understand why everyone is blaming his family. He was close to them up until a few years ago, so obviously they weren't abusive towards him. He called his grandfather up before every game, then suddenly stopped talking to him along with the rest of his family. His mom tried to contact him and he would take her calls. I mean that's really fucked up. Seems like Aaron is the the problem, not the family.

by Anonymousreply 97November 24, 2017 10:56 PM

R97 We don't know who the problem is or what. Assuming it is Aaron is not right. If they don't accept him being gay, that could be why he cut off contact.

by Anonymousreply 98November 24, 2017 11:01 PM

[quote]Clay looks like a blonde caveman.

and i’m presenting my pony tail, hoping to be dragged back to his lair!

by Anonymousreply 99November 24, 2017 11:06 PM

[quote] Aaron's dad is fighting with people in his Thanksgiving post. LOL.

Does he have a Facebook account? Can you share the link?

by Anonymousreply 100November 24, 2017 11:20 PM

R100 Not facebook, instagram. His comments are near the bottom of Aaron's post.

by Anonymousreply 101November 24, 2017 11:35 PM

I had high hopes for Rodgers' replacement, Hundley, (who happens to be black) but the pressure seems to be too much for his young shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 102November 24, 2017 11:41 PM

R102 Hundley doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB. He was decent in college, not great. He just can't keep up in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 103November 24, 2017 11:44 PM

I would love to have 3-way sex with both Aaron and Clay. One in each end. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 104November 24, 2017 11:53 PM

Wow, I can't believe the dad actually posted on Aaron's picture. Bad move, he should have just waited it out. Once Aaron's playing career ends, he'll probably go crawling back to his family. The dad is making this rift wider.

by Anonymousreply 105November 24, 2017 11:58 PM

R105 The dad is a crazy sandy hook truther, homophobe and trump supporter. He’s likely mad Aaron stopped paying his bills.

by Anonymousreply 106November 25, 2017 12:50 AM

I don’t think Aaron is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 107November 25, 2017 1:35 AM

Who are these people that believe just because someone is related to you that gives them permission to treat you like garbage? Some of the most vile people you will ever encounter are family members/step-family. Would you tolerate such treatment from somebody off the street? Why on earth does family get a pass? They don’t and shouldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 108November 25, 2017 1:41 AM

Here's the dialogue under the picture. First, a fan of Aaron's posts this:

[quote] I respect you so much Aaron - your incredible skills as a QB, your philanthropy, etc. You seem like such a great guy. I know I don’t know you or your situation with your family, but I can say hearts are breaking. Please make it better with your family. Heal wounds. Reach out. Friends come and go- glory, fame, and money are fleeting. Family is forever and all we really have in life. Wishing you success and happiness.

Then eddieRodgerDC chimes in with:

[quote] thank you! We couldn’t say it any better. We love him unconditionally and are hoping and praying for the time when there’s reconciliation and restoration. You’re right in that football careers are fleeting but families and family love lasts forever.

Also, the Instagram profile picture of EddierodgersDC shows him wearing a gay-affirmative "Gay Man" shirt. (If you don't look too closely.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 25, 2017 2:01 AM

That person should mind their own business. Aaron is not the problem.

by Anonymousreply 110November 25, 2017 2:04 AM

R109 There are two posts by the dad.

by Anonymousreply 111November 25, 2017 2:18 AM

Is this guy considered handsome? Yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but really Tom Brady is handsome this guy is barely passable as good looking. Even Eli Manning is cuter than AR.

by Anonymousreply 112November 25, 2017 2:26 AM

R112 Eli Manning is a fucking dog

by Anonymousreply 113November 25, 2017 2:29 AM

The quote from the dad in R109 practically outs Rodgers.

[quote]We love him unconditionally[/quote]

That is a Christian dog whistle for "Hate the sin, love the sinner" that gets insincerely spouted to gay people by many of the "accepting" types.

by Anonymousreply 114November 25, 2017 2:31 AM

r112, handsome and sexy are two different things. Aaron is not all that objectively handsome, but in his alpha-male quarterback demi-god guise, he is extremely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 115November 25, 2017 2:39 AM

R112. Jesus Christ! Eli Manning? He’s so fucking ugly. He needs to put a bag over his head.

by Anonymousreply 116November 25, 2017 2:39 AM

Well, OK R115. I'll buy that in theory but it doesn't work for me. And R113, I didn't really mean Eli was cute, I was just trying to make a point (unsuccessfully it would seem).

by Anonymousreply 117November 25, 2017 2:41 AM

Yes, R114—another dog whistle is "restoration" (read: "Jesus will smite you and turn you straight").

by Anonymousreply 118November 25, 2017 2:42 AM

R109, I was literally about to post the exact same thing with those two quotes. You're my spirit animal. lol

by Anonymousreply 119November 25, 2017 2:47 AM

Why did that woman post that? There is nothing worse than a total stranger telling you how you should handle things like that. Such presumptuousness.

by Anonymousreply 120November 25, 2017 2:55 AM

[quote] Why did that woman post that?

She was "helping." People on the Internet love to "help."

by Anonymousreply 121November 25, 2017 2:57 AM

The woman is a fan of aaron’s brother that was on the bachelor. For some reason he has fans.

Aaron’s dad posted first, then her and then the dad again.

by Anonymousreply 122November 25, 2017 3:00 AM

Aaron should delete his account. That is harassment from that woman and family.

by Anonymousreply 123November 25, 2017 4:29 AM

“Real family”? The comment initially was to paint Aaron as a bad guy and then the father played the victim card. It’s no wonder Aaron doesn’t want them around.

by Anonymousreply 124November 25, 2017 4:34 AM

Typical Frau Facebook Drama (on Instagram). Stirring up shit for no reason, and certainly for NOTHING that Frau is remotely involved in.

What Aaron hash-tagged on his Instagram Thanksgiving post is what a LOT of Gay Men feel during the Holidays:

#friendsgiving #friendsarefamilyyouchoose

by Anonymousreply 125November 25, 2017 3:56 PM

#zissoushoes #roadtrip #relax #lotsoffootballleft #week12 #midrange

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 26, 2017 12:05 PM

R114 and R118 are exactly right. Aaron was basically outed by his Dad.

by Anonymousreply 127November 26, 2017 12:09 PM

No Aaron no football is left for you this season .

Your season is Ovah

by Anonymousreply 128November 26, 2017 12:10 PM

We love our son unconditionally but we just don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 129November 26, 2017 12:22 PM

The Packers are useless without Aaron.

They lost to the Steelers 28 - 31.

by Anonymousreply 130November 27, 2017 3:49 AM

Ouch. What a loss.

by Anonymousreply 131November 30, 2017 12:14 PM

Aaron is done

by Anonymousreply 132November 30, 2017 12:27 PM

The Packers followed a standard procedure after Aaron Rodgers' injury and it could come back to haunt them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 30, 2017 12:28 PM

Aaron will likely return to practice tomorrow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134December 1, 2017 7:35 PM

Aaron is an expert at giving prostate exams...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 2, 2017 9:31 AM

Did his brothers wished him on his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 136December 2, 2017 9:56 AM

r135 that moustache, AUGH!

by Anonymousreply 137December 2, 2017 11:01 AM

Proud to say that although I'm not playing tomorrow I'll be wearing these to highlight an organization that honors some incredible athletes. After attending the ESPYs this last year I was inspired by the stories of joy, strength, purpose, and confidence that @specialolympics gives to these athletes, and I want to say to these athletes and @specialolympics, thank you for inspiring me, and keep up the great work! #mycausemycleats #specialolympics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 2, 2017 11:25 PM

Poor Aaron he never has much of a package showing. Is he hung like a housefly??? So sad....

by Anonymousreply 139December 3, 2017 1:43 AM

Loving the "Castro Street clone circa 1978" look at r135

by Anonymousreply 140December 3, 2017 1:44 AM

Thanks for all the birthday wishes today, it's been a great year, and there is a lot to be thankful for! #midrange #30s #respect #love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 4, 2017 1:59 AM

Correct, Aaron was outed by his dad. Unless there is some heinous awful secret only his family knows, this is the gay code.

by Anonymousreply 142December 4, 2017 2:22 AM

Szohr was at his birthday dinner. She was in one of Aiyda Cobb's Instagram stories.

by Anonymousreply 143December 4, 2017 8:59 AM

R143

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 4, 2017 9:15 AM

UFC fighter Chuck Liddell is standing at the end of the table. Ed Berry sitting.

Also, Rodgers threw a 65-yard Hail Mary in practice yesterday morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145December 4, 2017 9:21 AM

r145 chuck liddell always struck me as a dead ringer for a Mine Shaft leather daddy. really nice guy, as well.

by Anonymousreply 146December 4, 2017 9:32 AM

^ That's probably why Aaron invited him

by Anonymousreply 147December 4, 2017 3:22 PM

‘Say “hi” to uncle Aaron!’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 5, 2017 12:59 AM

I think what AR’s did was harassing/bullying. His post on thanksgiving was meant to instigate AR and make him look bad.

by Anonymousreply 149December 5, 2017 1:50 AM

AR’s *dad did

by Anonymousreply 150December 5, 2017 1:50 AM

R145 Pretty sure that’s her current boyfriend, Scotty McKnight, next to her in the white T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 151December 5, 2017 10:21 AM

do you think the Aaron Rodgers brand is starting to fade as he getting injured more often and his social contacts in CA. are all running scared from their bad deeds ... the Munn ... Singer connection could bring Rodgers brand to a halt...

by Anonymousreply 152December 5, 2017 11:56 PM

R152 lol no

by Anonymousreply 153December 6, 2017 3:30 AM

R152 It's not like he has a new injury every other game. A broken clavicle isn't even a particularly bad injury. It just takes a bit of time for the bone to heal. Torn ligaments, busted up joints and spinal injuries are the bad ones because of the long recovery and rehab time.

If anything, the people he's friends with in LA (Rottman, Efron, Jonas, Szohr, etc) are perhaps more likely to have been victims than perpetrators. Jonas and Efron both worked for Disney, and Rottman was on did a couple of Nick shows.

by Anonymousreply 154December 6, 2017 8:11 AM

His jersey is the #4 highest selling jersey on nflshop.com. I'd say his brand is fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155December 6, 2017 7:43 PM

What Singer connection?

by Anonymousreply 156December 7, 2017 7:51 PM

He has no Singer connection. Aaron visited the set of X-men when Olivia Munn was playing Psylocke, and there used to be a picture of Aaron and Bryan together meeting on the set that day.

by Anonymousreply 157December 7, 2017 8:26 PM

That's fucking connection? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

by Anonymousreply 158December 7, 2017 8:35 PM

I can see Rodgers jumping in the Singer underage pool ....

by Anonymousreply 159December 7, 2017 8:44 PM

Oh Oh look out NFL players it's starting .....Warren Moon

by Anonymousreply 160December 7, 2017 9:13 PM

I second the assertion that his brand is not suffering in any way. If anything, his mythology as the greatest arm in NFL QB history seems to be growing in his absence.

To quote Colin Cowherd(my personal guru) "No other team is a top contender one day and at the bottom of the heap when they lose their star player except the Packers. And guess what folks? If Rodgers does come back as scheduled, there is still a path for them to the playoffs. I will never count out any team with Rodgers at the helm."

Think about that Cowboys game last season when Dallas was on a historical streak, and then Rodgers against all odds drove them back to steal the game at the last minute(granted, there were 2 amazing kicks.)

by Anonymousreply 161December 7, 2017 10:06 PM

Another win for Packers? Maybe they still have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 162December 11, 2017 1:39 AM

According to all the commentators on TV today, Aaron will be back next Sunday following the win. Had they lost, he definitely would not have come back.

I feel a bit sad for Hundley. He did yeoman's work today, and now he slinks back into obscurity.

by Anonymousreply 163December 11, 2017 3:54 AM

Who was {Packers opponent today?

by Anonymousreply 164December 11, 2017 6:07 AM

It's been a long road from that day to this, but I'm happy to say I've been medically cleared to return. Thanks for all the love, support, prayers, and well wishes over the past 8 weeks ❤️ and a big thank you to Dr McKenzie and our incredible training staff. #riseagain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 13, 2017 3:05 AM

Even wearing the Clairol net my mom used to put on over her curlers, he's still hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 166December 13, 2017 3:37 AM

I can't wait for the weekend!! He's back!

by Anonymousreply 167December 14, 2017 5:14 AM

Aaron is great, but I doubt he is going to save this season.

by Anonymousreply 168December 16, 2017 2:00 AM

Today on his show Colin Cowherd said that he feels like a 6 year old on Christmas Eve all aflutter with anticipation of Aaron's return this weekend.

It is notable that all commentators across the board, even Brady and Big Ben stans, are pulling for Aaron to have a great comeback. They say that is better for football to have him actively in it.

By the way, this week when asked about the treatment he received at away games by the local fans, Tony Gonzales said that the Raiders' fans were the worst, and the Packers' fans were the best. He said that they would yell things at him(while taking the field) such as, "good to see ya Tony!" and "You're having a great year Tony. Good luck in the game!"

by Anonymousreply 169December 16, 2017 5:13 AM

I'm back, bitches!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 170December 17, 2017 3:55 AM

and so it begins .... any player that even slightly touches rodgers will be penalized,fined, ejected from the game or suspended ,,,, Carolina may as well not even rush the passer just all stay back and hope he trips on his shoelaces or something.

by Anonymousreply 171December 17, 2017 12:14 PM

It's called "the Brady treatment."

by Anonymousreply 172December 17, 2017 12:17 PM

Collor bone still not healed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173December 17, 2017 12:19 PM

I hope he breaks his collarbone again!

by Anonymousreply 174December 17, 2017 4:09 PM

He will blame his family for that R174. HE always does

by Anonymousreply 175December 17, 2017 4:14 PM

If AR doesn’t beard again, I’m on his team. But, I’m rooting for him right now.

by Anonymousreply 176December 17, 2017 5:08 PM

Face the facts- Aaron is not classically handsome but has a magnificently trained body and sexual magnetism to spare. I would imagine he sleeps with whomever he fancies as often as he chooses. Let him live his life as he desires, privately. Isn't that what we all deserve?

by Anonymousreply 177December 17, 2017 6:16 PM

[quote]Carolina may as well not even rush the passer just all stay back and hope he trips on his shoelaces or something.

so much for that =)

by Anonymousreply 178December 17, 2017 9:26 PM

Aaron's entire family is in gatlinberg for their family Christmas. They go every year and hold it on a day he plays so there is no possible way he could attend. And they have to nerve to make it sound like he's the one with the problem.

by Anonymousreply 179December 17, 2017 10:26 PM

I think it's smart of them to do that, R179. It's less obvious that AR chooses not to spend the day with them.

by Anonymousreply 180December 18, 2017 6:42 AM

He should crash the Gatlinburg family Christmas with whatever twink he's fucking now

by Anonymousreply 181December 18, 2017 3:24 PM

[quote]And they have to nerve to make it sound like he's the one with the problem.

It’s no wonder he doesn’t talk to them.

by Anonymousreply 182December 18, 2017 3:36 PM

[quote]He should crash the Gatlinburg family Christmas

No, he should meet me in a cabin in Sevierville. We might venture out for the Parade of Many Colors[1] (or we might not).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183December 18, 2017 6:29 PM

Exactly, R183.

Rodgers dating Olivia Munn = Tom Cruise jumping Oprah's couch.

by Anonymousreply 184December 18, 2017 6:42 PM

I just threw up a little bit in my mouth r184.

by Anonymousreply 185December 18, 2017 8:18 PM

Tammy @ R185

by Anonymousreply 186December 19, 2017 12:01 AM

Someone on Reddit posted that a female friend hooked up with him for a couple of days when he was away. She said when he was done and heading home, he was very matter of fact with no false pleasantries. Also said that it was like talking to a robot. Seems pretty accurate.

I know the naysayers will scoff, but it sounded very believable. Maybe he's bi or this Kevin guy had an ax to grind.

by Anonymousreply 187December 19, 2017 12:46 AM

R187 Is she credible though? Link?

Where was he away too?

by Anonymousreply 188December 19, 2017 1:01 AM

Most redditors are homophobic trolls. They probably made it up to protect his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 189December 19, 2017 1:21 AM

It was in the Bachelor sub, so I don't think the person was trying to cover. It was a random topic about a couple who brought a sign to Aaron's last game basically taunting about his family situation. Anyway, here's the link, you have to click the deleted thread for the post to show up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190December 19, 2017 5:56 AM

R190 She has an account on Reddit she uses regularly and seems legit but why would Aaron go to Tampa every year? Also he’d have been with Destiny person before Olivia. It’s weird.

by Anonymousreply 191December 19, 2017 2:49 PM

Yeah, a "Bachelor" fan would never lie *giggles*

by Anonymousreply 192December 19, 2017 3:08 PM

The “naysayers” will go away when Kevin L. speaks.

by Anonymousreply 193December 19, 2017 3:11 PM

Fuck off R191.

by Anonymousreply 194December 19, 2017 3:11 PM

If you believe this bachelorette story, well, I wonder if you interested in purchasing a fine London bridge. Part about Jordan had me rolling.

by Anonymousreply 195December 19, 2017 6:40 PM

If it was a male instead of female in the story everyone here would believe it without question. DL is so predictable and quite tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 196December 19, 2017 6:52 PM

Then it’s time to find a new website R196.

by Anonymousreply 197December 19, 2017 6:56 PM

R196

Nah. This story is just bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 198December 19, 2017 7:22 PM

Nobody finds that KL never addressed as odd? I do.

by Anonymousreply 199December 19, 2017 7:24 PM

*anything

by Anonymousreply 200December 19, 2017 7:24 PM

R191 Yes he was with Destiny or whatever her name was then. She doesn't give the years this happened though. I've also never heard of him hanging out in Tampa.

by Anonymousreply 201December 19, 2017 7:43 PM

R199 He has a wife and is born again. Why would he address it? What would he gain except being known as the ex-gay lover of Aaron Rodgers for the rest of his life. No one is going to pay millions for this story.

by Anonymousreply 202December 19, 2017 7:45 PM

I have to block R202.

by Anonymousreply 203December 19, 2017 10:04 PM

R203

For being reasonable?

by Anonymousreply 204December 19, 2017 10:25 PM

Aaron's season is over. Time for big changes in the team - or for Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 205December 19, 2017 10:26 PM

And, R 204 is gone. You assholes are 30 threads too late.

by Anonymousreply 206December 19, 2017 10:46 PM

R206

What are you even talking about?

by Anonymousreply 207December 19, 2017 10:51 PM

Just my opinion, but the Michelle Beadle story is more credible and convincing to me than the Lanflisi storyline.

We know what happened with Beadle. Everyone knows what happened with Beadle. In my opinion that highly publicized incident is what lead him to find a longtime beard.

by Anonymousreply 208December 19, 2017 11:04 PM

R208

Actually, Lanflisi story and Beadle story do not contradict each other at all.

by Anonymousreply 209December 19, 2017 11:06 PM

R207 Just block them back. The person sounds nuts.

by Anonymousreply 210December 20, 2017 3:25 AM

Rodgers is out. The Packers put him on injured reserve for the rest of the season.

Nevertheless, I'm thinking of going to Saturday evening's game at Lambeau Field vs. the Vikings. There are always a ton of Vikings fans there.

The fan brawls should be interesting.

Disclaimer: In no way do I condone fan- on - fan crime.

by Anonymousreply 211December 20, 2017 11:06 AM

The “he’s straight” trolls still post here. They are persistent if nothing else. Still talking about Destiny of all people who refused to comment on Rodgers when the KL story blew up.

by Anonymousreply 212December 20, 2017 11:13 AM

So Aaron career is over right?Because he is very old . i don't see him doing a comeback at age of 34

by Anonymousreply 213December 20, 2017 11:14 AM

No, he can go to 40 if he stays healthy.

by Anonymousreply 214December 20, 2017 11:18 AM

R210

I just really don't understand what was the problem. But yeah, some people are weird.

by Anonymousreply 215December 20, 2017 11:45 AM

R211

Are there any talks about changes in Green Bay Packers camp? Because they fell apart without Rodgers, and it's not a good sign.

by Anonymousreply 216December 20, 2017 11:47 AM

r208 what happened with Beadle? UK resident here so no idea of what happened. Didn’t Beadle recently break up with Steve Kazee? Now there’s a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 217December 20, 2017 12:07 PM

Yes, r116. Dom Capers (yup, it's Dom not Don) the Packers long-time defensive coordinator, is predicted to be out as soon as the season s over.

Also, gossip has it that General Manager Ted Thompson(rumored to be gay!) may be moving on too but there's conflicting info about that. It's said that Mark Murphy, President of the Packers Organization wants him to stay.

McCarthy's job looks to be safe, which, in my opinion, it should be, but he needs to shake up his staff. His bag of tricks is exhausted and every other team in the NFL knows it as well as he does.

Aaron Rodgers, contractually, is locked down like a fleet of Brinks trucks.

He's not going anywhere and why would he? His power as a Green Bay Packer, the position (as in the pecking order) the status, a storied, elite team that always will be (barring injury, of course )in the play-offs hunt; all of that is his.

Rodgers is experiencing a rarefied, moneyed, star pro athlete life right where he is. He knows that.

by Anonymousreply 218December 20, 2017 12:10 PM

I'd always heard that Thompson was just really reserved and quiet, which I guess would lead to not many romantical situations with women. He has said he wished he would've gotten married and has kids.

However, if ole Ted is gay, he can come visit me whenever he'd like. He may be 64, but he is handsome, and I've always had a thing for shy, quiet guys.

by Anonymousreply 219December 20, 2017 5:33 PM

Then Della at r211, you need to see the first entry of the Desecrated by Disco thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220December 20, 2017 10:42 PM

lol, r220. thanks for posting that.

I actually enjoyed Gaynor's "Tonight".

by Anonymousreply 221December 20, 2017 11:33 PM

Aaron is too old!!?? He's finished??

You are obviously not a football fan. At this moment he is the most wanted player in the NFL...even above Brady. Rodgers has the best arm currently in the league, and his injury is not one which will historically impede him in the future(such as a knee, tendon break or multi-concussions.) He's smart too; Naw, he's far from over. I just wish that Green Bay would get off the pot and bring in some talent to surround him.

He deserves that. It could well be 35 years before GB gets another Bart Starr, Brett Favre, or Aaron Rodgers. Denver is still waiting for the next Elway and don't even mention poor Miami. Green Bay could easily win two more Super Bowls with AR, but they need to get some backfield talent and help on the O line.

by Anonymousreply 222December 21, 2017 5:50 AM

She made a drunken pass at him at the Espy Awards, R217, and instead of enthusiastically taking her up on her offer, as probably 99% of straight men would have, he rebuffed her, like the town virgin who just got felt up at the drive in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223December 21, 2017 8:20 AM

Exactly R223. It's not like she is just a stupid bimbo either, She is smart as a whip, and she's cute in the attainable way that most straight guys like.

I can't imagine any single man who would put the kibosh on a sexy blonde(who he knows isn't after his money or fame) telling him she just wants to get laid. It doesn't make sense, unless.....

by Anonymousreply 224December 21, 2017 8:48 AM

r224, I don't know and don't care if Rodgers is straight, gay, bi, furry, animal, mineral or vegetable. What I do know, however, is that Rodgers is very smart and savvy about managing his stardom.

I find it believable, therefore, that, in circumstances as those described with Beadle- public bar, being watched, Beadle a drunken, loud, vulgar, unappealing mess, that Rodgers sensed Trouble and turned down a one-nighter with her.

Again, Rodgers is no fool when it comes to his public standing and stardom. He probably did get laid that night, whether with male or female. But I don't read into him turning Beadle down as anything other than him exercising common-sense.

by Anonymousreply 225December 21, 2017 11:15 AM

R225

Is he that smart with his stardom? He has a lot of controversies around his name. Gay rumours, Kevin, issues with Olivia, and of course, his family. Him fucking Beadle would've been nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 226December 21, 2017 2:49 PM

r225 Della for Prez 2018!

by Anonymousreply 227December 21, 2017 5:26 PM

...and I approve of r227's message.

by Anonymousreply 228December 21, 2017 10:24 PM

Ask him about his height R225, see how smart and savvy he is then.

by Anonymousreply 229December 21, 2017 10:32 PM

Della, I agree that choosing not to hook up with Michelle that night would have been the mature and prudent choice to make.

However, he had to know what that would look like to hiss peer group and other sports media types who were at the after party. Apparently this was not a case of a subtle invitation between two adults. It seems that Beadle had been talking about making a play for Rodgers all night.

Now, a healthy single male of that age would almost never say no to such an invitation. He would not have to fear the usual "groupie trap" of possible pregnancy or other such bullshit. But let's assume for the sake of argument that he just wasn't into her, he would have been smart to ask her to slip out for a nightcap at a club or lounge away from the party venue and all those watching eyes. Then he could have quietly demur from her drunken invite in a gentlemanly discreet way. And none of the jocks and reporters would have ever been the wiser.

Considering all the fallout from the incident(mostly started by Erin Andrews Beadle's nemesis) I'm sure that Michelle would have thanked him later.

by Anonymousreply 230December 23, 2017 6:42 AM

Do you think by thread 60, posters will still be declaring that Rodgers is straight?

by Anonymousreply 231December 23, 2017 6:58 AM

r230 If Beadle were male, she wouldn't have a job these days. Neither would Andrews.

Neither of them have a good rep, so him turning her down is not a big deal in that context. Beadle especially, because as Della said, she's a drunken mess. Being an elite athlete, regardless of sexuality, he would've been trained to avoid the obvious skanks, regardless of their job descriptions. The higher level guys have their own group chats (or whatever they're called now), and also fixers who handle their hook ups to weed out potential trouble. A straight guy at Rodgers' level would have turned her down there, but gotten her number for a more private hook up later.

by Anonymousreply 232December 23, 2017 7:41 AM

Yeah an NFL star athlete who is struggling with gay rumor , family problem , multiple questionable girlfriend problem would suffer a huge blow to his image if he had one night stand with a woman who has little bit of "loose woman : reputation .

by Anonymousreply 233December 23, 2017 9:57 AM

He’d be smart to turn her down if she was drunk. Then it becomes a question of consent, even if she isn’t that drunk and can still say yes. Look at the Bachelor in Paradise situation that ruined someone’s life. Why take that chance?

by Anonymousreply 234December 23, 2017 12:48 PM

She was drunk, why would he endanger his reputation and leave with her? Besides, it would be a shitty thing to do. BTW, she denied the entire story, so the whole thing might be bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 235December 23, 2017 12:54 PM

Why would AR need to be loved “unconditionally” by his family?

by Anonymousreply 236December 23, 2017 1:25 PM

R232, women are treated worse than men in the sports world, not better. Why do you think there are fewer of them?

by Anonymousreply 237December 23, 2017 2:03 PM

Jesus, the rationalization in here is painful. His "reputation"wouldn't have suffered one bit. He would have been high-fived from Seattle to Sarasota. As for her supposedly being some skank, this was a hot sports journalist, not a Z-list reality show ho. A lot of people saw her make the move, so there was no question of her consent. It would have been seen as what it was, two hot, single, successful people hooking up. She only denied it because he turned her down. If they'd gotten together, even just once, it would have been a hell of a notch in her bedpost. She wouldn't have been judged negatively for it, he's Aaron Fucking Rodgers.

by Anonymousreply 238December 23, 2017 4:26 PM

[quote]Why would AR need to be loved “unconditionally” by his family?

Anybody? Or am I blocked by everybody.

by Anonymousreply 239December 23, 2017 5:09 PM

[quote]Why would AR need to be loved “unconditionally” by his family?

Because he lives the straight lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 240December 23, 2017 5:09 PM

R239., see R114 and R118 for the answer.

by Anonymousreply 241December 23, 2017 5:27 PM

But, why do people still claim he’s straight here? Posters still call us “delusional”. I don’t get! 🙃

by Anonymousreply 242December 23, 2017 5:32 PM

Or, people are “unsure”. I don’t get! 🙃

by Anonymousreply 243December 23, 2017 5:32 PM

I love Aaron but GO VIKINGS!

by Anonymousreply 244December 24, 2017 12:56 AM

R238 could not have said it better. And I heartily second that Michelle is no skuzzy bimbo. She may not have been at her best that night, but she is bright, funny and very well thought of by those who have worked with her.

I'm sure that I am not the only one in this thread who has at least one Michelle at the ESPYs type incident which I deeply wish had never happened.

by Anonymousreply 245December 24, 2017 1:48 AM

Oh FFS. She is an unprofessional jock sniffer who would not have a job had she been male because the incidents would have been covered completely differently. And there have been more than one, same with Andrews. And BTW, that has nothing to do with how people who work with her experience her. Both things could happen: she could be professional around the office, and unprofessional on assignment. Although, she has had public relationships with co-workers that caused problems at the network.

r237 I am not in any way trying to deflect from how women, especially real journalists, are treated in the industry. No one (including the jock sniffers) deserves that, but that doesn't change the fact that both women have bad reps for unprofessional, substance fueled behaviour around athletes. Again, both things can be true.

r238 is she hooking up at the bar in full view? Because if not, then consent doesn't end with just agreeing to have sex. Any elite male athlete knows he could be accused once they're in the room, and any woman who hook ups with them knows that she could still be at risk after agreeing to sex. If she's been seen drinking, the athlete would just get her number and save it for later.

by Anonymousreply 246December 24, 2017 2:40 AM

"No one (including the jock sniffers) deserves that, but that doesn't change the fact that both women have bad reps for unprofessional, substance fueled behaviour around athletes"

From what I've heard it's the opposite - jocks sniffing after THEM and other attractive female reporters. Or at least the straight jocks, not the queeny ones like Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 247December 24, 2017 3:00 AM

I don't think anyone here or elsewhere can say with certainty if he's gay or straight. Remember Scotty Mcknight? There were a lot of blind items saying that he was bearding, that he wanted to come out, even one that he was having an affair with Mark Sanchez. FF 5 years later and he's no longer playing and has been dating one of the Gossip Girl actresses for years. I mean there really is no point in bearding any longer since he doesn't play anymore and is basically irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 248December 24, 2017 3:02 AM

They still beard—and get married.

by Anonymousreply 249December 24, 2017 3:22 AM

Della, did you survive the game? I saw the temp was down to 10 degrees at the beginning of the 2nd half.

by Anonymousreply 250December 24, 2017 6:27 AM

Hi r250.

I was in Green Bay but not at the game. I was a Friends of Bill meeting and, even though brought my heavy down Packers jacket, I realized that, in that weather (bitter cold AND wind) the only reason I'd be there is if I were still drinking.

Dom Capers has to go and, unfortunately, so does Brian Bulaga. He's a solid player , but he's too injury prone.

A peaceful New Year to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 251December 24, 2017 5:21 PM

Kevin is probably laughing his ass off that the Packers are 7-9

by Anonymousreply 252December 25, 2017 2:08 AM

R252 He’s not even employed himself. He has nothing to laugh at. Even if he’s managed to get a job since we last saw his social media, he’s still a regularly unemployed white rapper.

by Anonymousreply 253December 25, 2017 2:22 AM

He’s just rich, that’s a good life—to hang out, write rap songs, go down to the local youth group and hang out—lucky life.

by Anonymousreply 254December 25, 2017 2:31 AM

r253, I am one of the best poets in America. Some people have called me the next Robert Frost.

by Anonymousreply 255December 25, 2017 3:22 AM

Sure, Kevin at r253; that's what they say to your [italic]face.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 256December 25, 2017 3:48 AM

I bet you miss him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257December 25, 2017 9:42 PM

Kevin looks miserable.

by Anonymousreply 258December 26, 2017 12:41 PM

I wonder why Aaron didn’t post any Christmas photos this year? Maybe he was afraid his dad would get angry that he spent Christmas elsewhere and out him again in the comments.

by Anonymousreply 259December 26, 2017 1:00 PM

Aaron Rodgers not seeing his family for Christmas, has been discussed in some media outlets this week. He is in a no win situation with his family. His family can talk to the media, Aaron stays silent and takes the blame. Aaron post something on Thanksgiving he gets commented on by the family. Aaron post nothing for Christmas and gets hit by the media for not seeing his family.

I respect Aaron for not talking about his family issues than the family.

by Anonymousreply 260December 27, 2017 6:40 PM

Apparently Aaron’s brother Luke cheated on his girlfriend Arielle with another woman and is now open with her. The family has all unfollowed Arielle so I guess they are cool with cheating. Arielle wrote about it on her blog.

Jordan cheated also on the last girlfriend. The family defended him too. But they don’t care for gays.

by Anonymousreply 261December 28, 2017 12:39 AM

You people debating why Aaron would turn down Michelle post after post. She denied it, someone wanted to make her look bad. Please do SIMPLE Google searches before your insane conspiracy theories take hold.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262December 28, 2017 3:14 AM

R262 I was there.

It happened. I adore Beads, but it happened.

by Anonymousreply 263December 28, 2017 3:27 AM

AR follows Rand Paul. Huh.

by Anonymousreply 264December 28, 2017 3:39 AM

The New York Post (NYpost.com) is as obsessive as DL-

[quote]Did Aaron Rodgers’ family feud carry over to Christmas?

[quote]The quarterback’s former girlfriend, actress Olivia Munn, was said to be at the center of familial tensions. But even after their split in April, it appears Aaron and the Rodgers kin have yet to mend fences. “Aaron still hasn’t been in contact with his family,” an insider told US Weekly in June. “His mom, Darla, has reached out to him multiple times in the last few months, but hasn’t heard back from him.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265December 28, 2017 3:49 AM

What happened between them? If a guy won't answer his mom, some real shit had to go down.

by Anonymousreply 266December 28, 2017 3:50 AM

[quote] If a guy won't answer his mom, some real shit had to go down.

It's sad, really. You know he loved her at one time. Things change, I guess.

I hope he knows what he's doing. I've lost both parents, and to have huge regrets in the mix would make it a lot worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267December 28, 2017 3:59 AM

Agent's wife, some gossip, please! What about this CAA agent, who now follows Aaron like shadow and looks pretty much like Kevin? Do you know him?

by Anonymousreply 268December 28, 2017 6:21 AM

Sorry but no. My husband is a sports attorney/agent, so we don't have much interplay with the showbiz folks.

by Anonymousreply 269December 28, 2017 7:00 AM

r262 turning her down is no sign he's gay (although he obviously is) because she's a hot drunken *public* mess. Think about how drunk/high she'd have to be to hit on a player with, at the very least, strong gay rumours around him. Of course, she's going to deny that. Same as Andrews denies being a jock sniffer, yet married one (which may be a bearding arrangement, but that's another issue).

by Anonymousreply 270December 28, 2017 7:02 AM

R270

Did he have strong gay rumours at the time? It was before he dumped Kevin. And if I rememeber correctly, Kevin possible was there with Aaron when it happened.

by Anonymousreply 271December 28, 2017 7:28 AM

r271 lord, yes. In fairness, I used to be a fan 20+ years ago; I only follow it now for the business aspects and any peripheral issues (like the kneeling). Even with my limited reading, the rumours were there.

FWIW, I'm a huge NHL fan, and the patterns of the closeted players are the same across leagues. Rodgers fits.

Although I'd take anything on the web in general, and DL in particular, with a grain of salt r263 has been on sports threads before, and is one of the last of our real insiders from the old Who's Gay in Sports threads.

by Anonymousreply 272December 28, 2017 7:39 AM

Maybe it's nothing. Actor Eddie Mills who was linked with Aaron some time ago, made his instagram private. His pics with Aaron are deleted.

by Anonymousreply 273December 28, 2017 12:53 PM

R273 When did he delete them?

by Anonymousreply 274December 31, 2017 12:39 AM

r273 r274 There are still pictures of Aaron on Eddie's Instagram from the ESPYs.

by Anonymousreply 275December 31, 2017 1:30 AM

The one from NYC last spring is on there too. None were deleted.

by Anonymousreply 276December 31, 2017 3:48 AM

Pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277January 1, 2018 5:24 PM

More pics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278January 1, 2018 5:25 PM

That agent sure likes to hang around. Where does he live?

by Anonymousreply 279January 1, 2018 5:50 PM

R279 CAA is in LA.

by Anonymousreply 280January 1, 2018 6:00 PM

I strongly believe Aaron is having an affair with his agent.

by Anonymousreply 281January 1, 2018 11:13 PM

of course you do, dear. Strong beliefs/delusions have kept these threads going for 4 years with no proof of anything...

by Anonymousreply 282January 1, 2018 11:16 PM

Is his agent the black guy at r278? He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 283January 1, 2018 11:16 PM

Dad is back trolling Aaron’s comments!

by Anonymousreply 284January 1, 2018 11:43 PM

Who is the blonde twink at r277?

by Anonymousreply 285January 2, 2018 12:01 AM

R283 That's Randall Cobb, one of his teammates. The blond guy is Cobb's agent. He was a groomsman in Cobb's wedding, went to the Derby with them, etc.

by Anonymousreply 286January 2, 2018 12:08 AM

R285 His agent but he is actually old.

by Anonymousreply 287January 2, 2018 12:08 AM

According to Aaron’s dad, Aaron has no contact with family or “good” friends.

What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 288January 2, 2018 12:33 AM

Everyone should read the all the dad’s bizarre comments on the post. Some interesting stuff there.

by Anonymousreply 289January 2, 2018 12:35 AM

What is crazy dad saying?

by Anonymousreply 290January 2, 2018 12:37 AM

I will screen shot the comments. There are three posts coming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291January 2, 2018 12:45 AM

Next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292January 2, 2018 12:46 AM

Last

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293January 2, 2018 12:47 AM

Man, that is some bridge-burning there. Maybe he's genuinely trying to reach out to his son but it looks more like a preemptive strike in a PR war.

by Anonymousreply 294January 2, 2018 12:49 AM

Eddie,

You have a high IQ, rich, famous son that you're trying to shame through social media. Trust me. It doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 295January 2, 2018 12:50 AM

Aaron really does look like his dad though.

by Anonymousreply 296January 2, 2018 12:52 AM

Speaking of the comment about "good friends".....weht Destiny? Do they even talk anymore?

by Anonymousreply 297January 2, 2018 12:53 AM

R297 She’s married to some other guy and has two kids.

by Anonymousreply 298January 2, 2018 12:57 AM

"What a blessed life..."

by Anonymousreply 299January 2, 2018 12:58 AM

r298, I know but does she talk to Aaron at all?

by Anonymousreply 300January 2, 2018 1:11 AM

R300 I don’t know.

Why won’t dad Rodgers say why Aaron doesn’t speak to them?

by Anonymousreply 301January 2, 2018 1:14 AM

R283 I see you are not a football fan. That is Randall Cobb.

by Anonymousreply 302January 2, 2018 1:27 AM

Poor Aaron. Shame in his father.

by Anonymousreply 303January 2, 2018 1:30 AM

*on.

by Anonymousreply 304January 2, 2018 1:30 AM

[quote]Man, that is some bridge-burning there. Maybe he's genuinely trying to reach out to his son but it looks more like a preemptive strike in a PR war.

Aaron is not the problem. He’s better off.

by Anonymousreply 305January 2, 2018 1:32 AM

Interesting that he is pictured with Scotty McKnight in that Malibu pic up thread.

I wonder if they are hooking up?

by Anonymousreply 306January 2, 2018 1:33 AM

R306 McKnight has been dating Jessica Szohr for several years.

by Anonymousreply 307January 2, 2018 1:36 AM

Sure, R307. Dating. Yep. Sure.

by Anonymousreply 308January 2, 2018 1:43 AM

My reaction exactly R308. He is more obviously gay than Aaron by a mile.

by Anonymousreply 309January 2, 2018 1:45 AM

So which one of you bitches is commenting as crusty_crop_duster on the IG at R277?

by Anonymousreply 310January 2, 2018 1:52 AM

I don’t know, but funny and cute.

by Anonymousreply 311January 2, 2018 1:55 AM

r287, your point?

by Anonymousreply 312January 2, 2018 3:07 AM

GB's defensive coordinator and a couple assistant coaches were fired today. Ted Thompson was pushed aside too to make room for someone new. He's staying with the team in an advisory role though.

by Anonymousreply 313January 2, 2018 3:34 AM

His father (and brothers) are incredibly manipulative and passive-aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 314January 2, 2018 6:36 AM

I clicked the link to his Instagram, but I can't see crusty crop duster. Can you give me the gist of what was said?

by Anonymousreply 315January 2, 2018 6:55 AM

The defensive changes had to be made. The only way for GB to win is to assure Aaron as much field time as possible. So the defense has to keep the opposing team's offense on the sidelines.

They have to get some decent targets for Aaron in the off season too.

by Anonymousreply 316January 2, 2018 6:57 AM

My greatest fear is that thy may pick up Dez Bryant after he's cut by the Cowboys.

That would be disastrous. Bryant is dunzo.

by Anonymousreply 317January 2, 2018 6:59 AM

[quote]I clicked the link to his Instagram, but I can't see crusty crop duster. Can you give me the gist of what was said?

How's Kevin?

by Anonymousreply 318January 2, 2018 7:03 AM

R317 They're already spending $30m+ on wide receivers. I can't see them spending $10m+ more on a supposedly elite receiver that can't catch a ball. They may take one in the draft. They've done well in the second round over the years with Murphy, Nelson, Jennings, Cobb and Adams. They need a strong tight end. That's been one of the biggest weaknesses on offense over the throughout Rodgers's tenure. Neither of their tight ends block very well.

by Anonymousreply 319January 2, 2018 12:42 PM

Did Aaron remove the "Crusty Crop Duster" postings?

by Anonymousreply 320January 2, 2018 2:54 PM

R320 Either Aaron deleted them, the poster deleted them or someone reported it.

by Anonymousreply 321January 2, 2018 3:06 PM

Nope, it's still there, just buried now among newer comments. You have to hit "load more comments" a few times, but is there, 4 lines below this one:

[quote]eddierodgersdc@nattilynne21 thank you, we are praying that 2018 will be a year of family restoration!

That entry has over 90000 likes, probably about 1 in 100 might leave a comment. I doubt he's going to n wade through almost 1000 entries.

by Anonymousreply 322January 2, 2018 5:09 PM

What is that controversial comment ?

by Anonymousreply 323January 2, 2018 5:13 PM

"How's Kevin?"

by Anonymousreply 324January 2, 2018 5:18 PM

Someone should keep posting "How's Kevin?" on his Twitter and Instagram

by Anonymousreply 325January 3, 2018 1:01 AM

One of you needs to send his dad a private message and ask what really happened with Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 326January 3, 2018 1:08 AM

Terez says Rodgers may be dating Danica Patrick.

by Anonymousreply 327January 3, 2018 2:46 AM

He needs another famous beard to get him back in the news.

by Anonymousreply 328January 3, 2018 2:49 AM

what does crust crop duster mean? and WHO posted it? Aarons dad?

by Anonymousreply 329January 3, 2018 2:59 AM

He likes them young,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330January 3, 2018 3:02 AM

R330 A gay man can actually meet a young person and not fuck them, creepy homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 331January 3, 2018 3:19 AM

[quote] Sports gossip blogger Terez Owens broke the story complete with a headline that blared that Rodgers has a new girlfriend. He backed this up with quotes from an anonymous source who alleged, “Aaron Rodgers and Danica Patrick were spotted at Aaron’s favorite restaurant in Green Bay after Christmas. An onlooker said that Danica and Aaron were all over each other, kissing and couldn’t seem to keep their hands off each other.” -- Heavy.com

She be pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332January 3, 2018 3:46 AM

Isn’t this the same fake story he told about “Marie”? Terez is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 333January 3, 2018 3:52 AM

Didn't Patrick just retire from racing? Anyway, she is fresh out of a long relationship, so I doubt she'd be looking for anything serious.

by Anonymousreply 334January 3, 2018 3:56 AM

She JUST broke up with her long time fiancé. She did not retire from racing though.

She is making a boat load of money selling her own line of athleisure wear on HSN. The brand name she chose is Warrior and I have to admit that I bout several hundred dollars of the stuff off the website. I get more compliments while wearing the stuff than I do when wearing similar brands which cost 3 times as much. The leggings are to die for. They are as thick as they should be, and they make me look a full size smaller than I am. Great patterns and colors as well.

I didn't mean to make my post sound like an infomercial, but my point is, bitch is going to get RICH AF from this stuff. She is comfortable from her racing sponsorships, but like with Jessica Simpson, it's the clothing line which will put her on the next level. She could appeal to Aaron since she is fully financially sound on her own. I mean that whether she is a beard or if he is still trying to go the Troy Aikman route(and I suspect that he is.) I'm gong to keep my eyes and ears open when among NASCAR friends(I'm in FL where almost everyone is a racing fanatic) to see if her camp is pushing this rumor.

by Anonymousreply 335January 3, 2018 4:10 AM

So I guess the soccer beard didn't work out?

by Anonymousreply 336January 3, 2018 4:42 AM

If Rodgers is gay, does he go out to bars and clubs, or does he rely on friends to set him up? Has Aaron had his crazy slutty phase, that gays require as a right of passage.

by Anonymousreply 337January 3, 2018 4:48 AM

Maybe Danica is using this as a springboard to coming out herself.

I mean, I ain't saying just because she's a female racer and kind of a tomboy....

Hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 338January 3, 2018 5:22 AM

Sorry, but Aaron shockingly ended up as the most likeable and vulnerable person in this whole saga, so no, I am not going to bully him with questions about his obsessed closeted married crazy ex. And definitely not going to ask anything his passive aggressive manipulative famewhorish estranged father. Have standards, people.

by Anonymousreply 339January 3, 2018 5:51 AM

Terez is full of shit. I can write him anonymous letter that I saw Aaron on Mars, having threesome with Obama and Trump, and he's going to post it.

by Anonymousreply 340January 3, 2018 5:53 AM

It's clear AR is never coming out. He's estranged from his family so their feelings on the subject are irrelevant.

Therefore a new beard is essential.

by Anonymousreply 341January 3, 2018 6:02 AM

I'm actually a racing geek so... Patrick was never real successful on the track, but she was a maniac for fitness, is no doubt looking real well at the age of 35.

If anyone's looking for an adult, not a bimbo -- whatever the nature of the relationship -- they could do a lot worse.

Speaking of her age, talk was that the last relationship, with a younger driver, ended because she wanted at least one kid and the guy didn't.

If there's any truth to that, or if she's as gay as a goose and wants a kid or two, she'll need to be in the family way sooner rather than later.

So, if AR is gay, marriage and pregnancy via turkey baster could serve both their apparent desires.

by Anonymousreply 342January 3, 2018 6:21 AM

Most of Terez’s “sources” are comments on blogs and news articles. Not sure why anyone would take it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 343January 3, 2018 1:40 PM

R343 He's pulled stuff from here before. Feeling someone up in a public place seems wildly out of character for AR.

by Anonymousreply 344January 3, 2018 2:59 PM

Also Danica’s Instagram indicates she spent Christmas with her family.

by Anonymousreply 345January 3, 2018 3:02 PM

For those who say that Aaron can't come out after denying he was gay: here is a list of 15 celebrities who did just that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 3, 2018 8:28 PM

I thought Michi loves the sausage?

by Anonymousreply 347January 3, 2018 8:41 PM

r346, they left La Spacey off that list

by Anonymousreply 348January 4, 2018 12:14 AM

Here's an old interview with Jonas. He mentions about the golf tournament where they met and going to Green Bay to watch the Packers play the Cowboys.

"We played the golf tournament, took a nap and went out that night and didn't really go to bed until the next day after another eighteen holes of golf."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349January 4, 2018 8:12 AM

The couple that naps together, stays together...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350January 4, 2018 10:36 AM

Nick Jonas isn’t gay. It’s his brother that’s gay, Joe.

by Anonymousreply 351January 4, 2018 1:51 PM

Olivia Culpo, Kate Hudson... Is dating beards just part of his gay-baiting PR campaign?

by Anonymousreply 352January 4, 2018 2:25 PM

So does Aaron still have love in his heart for Kevin? Do you think he took Kevin to a family function and introduced him to them as his partner and thats where Daddy Rodgers drew the line in the sand? Is Kevin truly happy up in nappa valley?

by Anonymousreply 353January 4, 2018 6:56 PM

[quote]nappa valley

your freudian slip is showing, r353

by Anonymousreply 354January 4, 2018 6:57 PM

R351 it's not unusual to have more than one gay brother in the family

by Anonymousreply 355January 4, 2018 8:33 PM

R355 I very much doubt Nock is gay or his agent would not have gone along with all the queer baiting he’s done.

by Anonymousreply 356January 4, 2018 9:32 PM

IMO Olivia is to blame she didn't respect the elder rodgers and aaron needed her to get away with the gay stuff with kevin and he had to choose them or her and he choose her she never tried to get along with his parents she thinks she is way above them .... and his ego is 5 times what his manhood is .... measuring tapes out boys.....

by Anonymousreply 357January 4, 2018 9:42 PM

Why do you very much doubt R356? Tell us the real reason you think he’s straight? Is it the typical, homophobic Datalounge response we’ll get that it’s because he’s hot and gay men aren’t hot?

by Anonymousreply 358January 4, 2018 9:52 PM

Queer baiting?

by Anonymousreply 359January 4, 2018 9:57 PM

"I very much doubt Nock is gay or his agent would not have gone along with all the queer baiting he’s done."

Queer baiting? It's the opposite, he publicly dates women to look straight

by Anonymousreply 360January 4, 2018 11:50 PM

R360 because he likes women.

He has tried to appeal to the gay community for years, same as all the "allies" who basically want the money.

by Anonymousreply 361January 4, 2018 11:54 PM

Huh? Why is it wrong to appeal to the gay community? Would you rather have him be a homophobe?

by Anonymousreply 362January 4, 2018 11:57 PM

[quote]The couple that naps together, stays together...

In the case of Nick and Aaron, shouldn't that sentence read:

the couple that naps together, FAPS together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363January 5, 2018 12:23 AM

R358, yes.

by Anonymousreply 364January 5, 2018 12:29 AM

Some people like both men and women, some prefer one but will fool around with the other, and some just like one.

I haven't seen anything that makes me think with certainty that NJ is gay, bi or straight. His public flirtation with the gay community and seuxal ambiguity is obviously a marketing strategy. It seems harder for the guys who come Disney, Nick or boybands to find career success in adulthood than the girls. The girls can just slut it up a bit and be fine.

I found it interesting though that he's dated women who have dated (or bearded for) other men who are rumored to be gay. Culpo dated Tebow, Hudson with JJ Watt, Kendall Jenner with Harry Styles, etc.

by Anonymousreply 365January 5, 2018 1:19 AM

pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366January 5, 2018 1:03 PM

It seems like every so often this topic gets invaded by creepers who have some kind of weird fantasy of Aaron being very young guys. There is no evidence to suggest he has ever been with someone who isn’t his own age. Yet they persist in their fetish.

by Anonymousreply 367January 5, 2018 1:03 PM

r367 Terez called him a chickenhawk once, too. Aaron isn't old though, and the other guys there have been rumors about aren't much younger than him. The college roommate Terez or whoever mentioned but never named would be the same age. Nate and Braun are the same age. Kevin left graduate school to work for Aaron in 2010, so he would have been in his early to mid-twenties at the time. Rottman is a year younger. Nick J is 25. Styles is the youngest, but even he is 23.

by Anonymousreply 368January 5, 2018 2:33 PM

Not to long ago on this forum someone commented that Aarons dad basically outed him with his comment of"we love him unconditionally" and now BOOM the Danica Patrick rumors, seems like a pattern for sure, everytime Gay is mentioned a new girl shows up on the scene. Very interesting!

by Anonymousreply 369January 5, 2018 8:04 PM

Yes, R369. Always.

by Anonymousreply 370January 5, 2018 8:10 PM

r369 r370 Danica looks a bit like Demi Moore, who, curiously, is supposedly hooking up with Nick J.

by Anonymousreply 371January 5, 2018 8:32 PM

Anybody ever heard an interview where a female talked about hooking up with Nick Jonas? Or read anything where they described actually hooking up with him? I seem to not find any stories out there, or for Aaron Rodgers. No fans, nothing.

by Anonymousreply 372January 5, 2018 8:42 PM

Here is the ONLY reason I question Danica agreeing to beard for Aaron: she is 35 or 36 and she really wants a family. If she beards for Aaron even for a year she will be wasting her last :good years" not to mention delaying the start of motherhood even if her eggs have been frozen.

True, she would receive a lot of media attention, and that is a positive, but I think that if she is bearding, it may be a short term agreement,

by Anonymousreply 373January 5, 2018 8:50 PM

Why would the Rodgers *need to love AR “unconditionally”?

by Anonymousreply 374January 5, 2018 8:52 PM

r374 Other than sexuality? Could be religion.

by Anonymousreply 375January 5, 2018 8:55 PM

r374 Also, Bill Simmons speculated at the time that the rift could be about money. Ed could have been saying that they don't actually expect them to take care of them all financially.

by Anonymousreply 376January 5, 2018 9:04 PM

Oooh, hmm...so, they’re “okay” with AR not taking care of them. The dad should just come out and say what the rift is about. If it’s about, I think that’s okay, right—to just say AR won’t pay our bills?

by Anonymousreply 377January 5, 2018 9:07 PM

R377 Simmons said his guess wasn’t based on inside knowledge about the situation. It’s happened to other athletes though. Professional athletes are sometimes sort of like lottery winners, in that a lot of people around them feel entitled to part of their fortunes varying reasons.

I don’t remember if it was mentioned in an earlier thread, but his parents were known to fly to Green Bay unannounced and stay with him for weeks at a time during the season. This was while Kevin lived him, too.

by Anonymousreply 378January 6, 2018 12:28 AM

Wow, R378. No, I don’t recall that. What you say is interesting, but AR’s circle is so cryptic.

by Anonymousreply 379January 6, 2018 12:34 AM

R372 There is an Aaron hookup story in this very thread. Not that it means squat.

Nick Jonas has been with the same woman for 5 years.

by Anonymousreply 380January 6, 2018 12:35 AM

R379 It could also be a bit of everything. Sexuality, agnosticism and money.

by Anonymousreply 381January 6, 2018 12:43 AM

Rodgers signed a five-year, $110 million deal in 2013 that made him the highest-paid player in the NFL on an annual basis. It included a $35 million signing bonus and $62.5 million in the first three years of the deal.

Aaron definitely seems like the type who gets pissed off easily, especially off of free loaders. Kevin. Gone. Family. Gone.

He seems nice but not like he is going to pay everyone's bills.

by Anonymousreply 382January 6, 2018 1:28 AM

That’s true Beyonce, but KL could have just said. Destiny too, who refused to comment in AR.

by Anonymousreply 383January 6, 2018 1:42 AM

*on

Not Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 384January 6, 2018 1:42 AM

R382 Could also explain why he "went Hollywood." His celebrity friends there already have money and fame.

by Anonymousreply 385January 6, 2018 1:50 AM

Aaron just started following Harry Styles on Instagram. lol

Even with the Danica Patrick rumors he still can't help himself.

by Anonymousreply 386January 6, 2018 5:36 PM

R386 He likes music. This place is turning into ontd. A gay man can't possibly be around a young person with molesation accusations.

by Anonymousreply 387January 6, 2018 9:21 PM

Aaron looks like he shops at GAP.

Makes him even sexier!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388January 6, 2018 9:26 PM

One of Aaron's teammates posted this Drake lyric that Kevin tweeted years ago. I laughed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389January 7, 2018 1:26 AM

According to DL, Kevin wrote that about Aaron... and Drake used it.

by Anonymousreply 390January 7, 2018 2:04 AM

A lot of what people thought Kevin had written specifically about Aaron was actually him just quoting shitty lyrics.

by Anonymousreply 391January 7, 2018 2:09 AM

Ed Berry isn't just Cobb's agent. They were teammates at UK for a year. Both were wide receivers. Berry was a freshman and Cobb was in his last year before going pro.

by Anonymousreply 392January 7, 2018 10:49 AM

There are rumours that Olivia Munn is dating Chris Pratt.

by Anonymousreply 393January 8, 2018 4:47 PM

Isn't she friends with Anna Faris? Wasn't that why the four of them got together that time?

by Anonymousreply 394January 8, 2018 7:06 PM

R394

Yes, they are or were friends.

by Anonymousreply 395January 8, 2018 7:13 PM

I don't think that's true. Is Pratt a fundie? Most likely. But he's also a decent guy. He likes the quiet, out of the spotlight types like Faris, Munn is the exact opposite. Pratt and Faris' split has been one of the most decent ones in Hollywood, he even filed so she wouldn't have to pay the fees.

Now back to Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 396January 8, 2018 7:54 PM

[quote] Is Pratt a fundie? Most likely. But he's also a decent guy.

Uh...what?

by Anonymousreply 397January 8, 2018 8:16 PM

Aaron liked many/most of Nick's posts on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 398January 8, 2018 8:31 PM

Just a bro supporting his bro, r398.

by Anonymousreply 399January 8, 2018 8:42 PM

They do have a bit in common.

Competitive with their brothers, and far more talented than their brothers at the thing at the thing they had in common with them. Nick's singing and songwriting, Aaron with football.

Nick broke up his band with his brothers to do his own thing. Aaron broke up, well, his family.

Both turned away from their devoutly religious upbringing and became more progressive.

Both seem quite introspective, and insecure about their accomplishments.

by Anonymousreply 400January 8, 2018 8:57 PM

...and they both love cock, R400.

by Anonymousreply 401January 8, 2018 10:21 PM

I thought Joe Jonas became much more successful than Nick. His songs were everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 402January 9, 2018 3:42 AM

R402 The solo stuff?

Joe was the lead singer of the brothers' band, but Nick was the primary writer of the group and plays multiple instruments. He wrote one of their old hits when he was 11 or so, and solely wrote or cowrote most of their hits. He worked in Broadway when he was a kid and wanted to sing. His parents put him in a group with his brothers. Joe could sing well enough, Kevin was just sort of there and Nick took a backseat to both of them because he was so young.

He mentioned in an interview after his last album was released that he has a couple hundred unreleased songs.

by Anonymousreply 403January 9, 2018 4:53 AM

R403

Who cares? I am saying Joe now is more successful. Even I heard his songs, and I hate this crap. I never heard Nick's solo song

by Anonymousreply 404January 9, 2018 7:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405January 9, 2018 7:54 PM

OMG can you guys just go start a Jonas thread? This is about Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 406January 9, 2018 8:02 PM

I also hate endless Jonas mentions. They were pictured together once or twice, and so they are fucking?

by Anonymousreply 407January 9, 2018 8:07 PM

I can think of no subject I'm less interested in than the Jonas Brothers.

If we are going on a tangent, let it be something juicy or fun.

by Anonymousreply 408January 9, 2018 10:56 PM

Amen to R407 and R408.

by Anonymousreply 409January 9, 2018 11:25 PM

In reference to Aaron liking them young, a while ago someone posted that Aaron was seeing(fucking) some high school age but legal kid in Wisconsin. I remember they said he worked In a sporting goods store and and it was so specific.

by Anonymousreply 410January 9, 2018 11:44 PM

R410

It was bullshit and it was proven to be bullshit in the same thread.

by Anonymousreply 411January 10, 2018 12:05 AM

I can't imagine him doing something that potentially self-destructive R410. Especially not in Wisconsin of all places. He strikes me as being very cautious and disciplined, not a guy who'd shit where he eats.

I think the Kevin thing really spooked him and he probably resolved to never again get involved with a civilian, someone with way less to lose and a penchant for baring his soul online.

Closeted fellow celebrities (ideally with beards of their own) or anonymous powerful men in sports or related industries from now on. The agent rumor is the one that pings my radar. That has the ring of truth.

by Anonymousreply 412January 10, 2018 12:08 AM

r412 ['I think the Kevin thing really spooked him and he probably resolved to never again get involved with a civilian, someone with way less to lose and a penchant for baring his soul online.'-------such a great point.

I also think that when the dust settled he realized he embarrassed himself and hurt someone he probably wasn't in love with but had to acknowledge , had his best interest at heart. Aaron was probably dating/fucking the same circle of celebs he has always been, and didn't anticipate Kevin minding this fact, and that inaccuracy really exposed him to a lot of people, and made him an eternal "suspect". Hence us being on part 45553 of this thread.

I would say he sees Kevin as a lesson learned, and as for Kevin he really should let it go, HE WON! I mean, Aaron's best days as a football player is behind him. He has the same reoccurring injury damn near every season, and is playing less and less games damn near every season, ironically as he continues to "age out". He's a legend who will have to settle for one ring, and that's fine. He's probably closest to being America's quarterback as well liked, and marketable as he is/has been, a guaranteed HOFer who stands to make more money with an unexpected early retirement, than he does getting injured every season, slowly becoming his hero (that was sarcasm) Brett Farve. Its ironic that that's what he gave up Kevin's dream of a life with him and his own family for.

A lesson in Karma.

by Anonymousreply 413January 10, 2018 1:38 AM

I neglected to say that the breakup with Kevin was the catalyst for all the bad personal things that happened in Aarons life and eventually began to seep into his professional life as it still is now. Hence Kevin winning, which is probably a title of a poem on his ig, that we cant see.

by Anonymousreply 414January 10, 2018 1:53 AM

r414 Kevin won in the same sense that Tanya harding "won" after Skate America. He had the upper hand, people were on his side, and he blew it all away because he couldn't break bad habits. So he wins and then what... uses that win to become a closeted father who will likely come out in 15 years ruining several people's lives in the process?

And just like Tonya, nothing is ever Kevin's fault.

by Anonymousreply 415January 10, 2018 1:56 AM

How the fuck Kevin won? I mean, his instagram is gone now, but when it was around, Kevin looked depressed and miserable in every single picture. When his twitter was on, his tweets were full of bitterness and misery. Winner? And yeah, Aaron is so sad and miserable with his fame, millions, lovers, wih toxic family out of his life. Poor Aaron, let's cry for him.

by Anonymousreply 416January 10, 2018 2:04 AM

[quote]I neglected to say that the breakup with Kevin was the catalyst for all the bad personal things that happened in Aarons life and eventually began to seep into his professional life as it still is now.

By bad personal things you mean him breaking up with his toxic famewhorish family? He does't look heartbroken.

by Anonymousreply 417January 10, 2018 2:06 AM

I don't know what his feelings were for Kevin, R413/4, but from personal experience of being a gay man in a field where it was completely unacceptable till very recently, maintaining your image is everything. Fear of exposure can drive you to cut yourself off from someone you loved deeply, marry someone you thought of as a sister, and deny everything if anyone asked, even your best friends. It's a lonely existence and has a high emotional price tag. You find yourself at midlife not knowing what you feel, afraid to trust anyone.

by Anonymousreply 418January 10, 2018 2:09 AM

R418

I am not arguing your point, but in this particular situation, danger of exposure came AFTER their relationship ended.

by Anonymousreply 419January 10, 2018 2:12 AM

r418 we said the same thing. I was going to continue on about Aaron's age, and his possibly wanting a family, or to even appear like he has a long term relationship that wasn't the obvious embarrassment he had with Munn but didn't want to carry on. The most significant relationship he's had was with Kevin, and it continues to be relevant because this thread, and well, everyone knows ( if not about Kevin, then about him) now dont they.

r419 missed the point, and r415 also got left at the altar.

by Anonymousreply 420January 10, 2018 2:19 AM

R420

[quote]The most significant relationship he's had was with Kevin, and it continues to be relevant because this thread, and well, everyone knows ( if not about Kevin, then about him) now dont they.

And you know it how? And give me a fucking break, it's like five or six people here on this thread who still care about this story. Most people think he is straight. Or don't think about it at all.

by Anonymousreply 421January 10, 2018 2:25 AM

Which is why i think his takeaway was "never get involved with a guy who doesn't have as much to lose as you," R419.

He uses his social media as a PR tool, not like a teenager's diary left out on the nightstand for the world to read. I bet that's the first thing he checks before getting involved with a guy now--a True Confessions social media presence. His family's online indiscretions probably served to deepen the rift between them.

by Anonymousreply 422January 10, 2018 2:31 AM

r421 everyone knows Aaron Rodgers is gay just like Aaron Rodgers does, it goes beyond this thread dumbass. There is a football thread here somewhere for you to talk about non queer things but please go enjoy that and know that just like here you will be in the presence of gays. This thread is about what the title says. Most people on this site aren't straight, and care that the second biggest name in football----even if they dont like footbal----, technically third if you include Belichick , for the past 10 years is a gay man, and more evidence points to this being true than anything else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423January 10, 2018 2:39 AM

R423

Delusional. I think Aaron is gay. But you are fooling yourself if you think everyone knows Aaron Rodgers is gay.

by Anonymousreply 424January 10, 2018 2:43 AM

^^^there are comments about it all the time on sports websites, so it's out there. And photos like the above don't help the "Aaron Rodgers is totes strait!" cause.

by Anonymousreply 425January 10, 2018 2:50 AM

R425

Well, duh. It's mostly from fans of other teams. When they say "Aaron Rodgers is homo", they don't care about his sexuality or relationship with Kevin. They just want to talk shit about the rival.

by Anonymousreply 426January 10, 2018 2:55 AM

r425 i disagree wholeheartedly that its only fans from other teams. puh-leeze

by Anonymousreply 427January 10, 2018 3:03 AM

^^tagged wrong person

by Anonymousreply 428January 10, 2018 3:04 AM

Does anyone believe the Danica Patrick rumors? Now they are reporting he has met her parents and flew with her to Arizona. Something just seems fishy, I mean they have gotten that serious in just a couple of weeks? Something just seems off about this.

by Anonymousreply 429January 10, 2018 3:59 AM

Mutual bearding arrangement. She pings to me.

Also it's an agent's wet dream. An epic corporate merger. Their turkey-baster babies will be so cute.

by Anonymousreply 430January 10, 2018 4:04 AM

Has anyone seen any pictures of them together?

by Anonymousreply 431January 10, 2018 4:06 AM

When she's not consciously posing, she naturally reverts to cane face:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432January 10, 2018 6:08 AM

Major Cane:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433January 10, 2018 6:10 AM

Cane face...and gay face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434January 10, 2018 6:13 AM

From the NY Post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435January 10, 2018 6:16 AM

Still no pictures of them together....is Aaron practicing his fake kissing poses?

by Anonymousreply 436January 10, 2018 3:12 PM

For R410.

Birds of a feather?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437January 10, 2018 7:17 PM

R437

He visited his beard on set. Had picture with Singer. That's it.

by Anonymousreply 438January 10, 2018 7:21 PM

R437 He met him one time when Olivia filmed XMen. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 439January 10, 2018 7:22 PM

Last off-season, Rodgers began "working out" with Nick Jonas in a West Hollywood gym instead of working on his fitness with his team mates in Calabasas as he had done previously. Jonas is supposedly "dating" Victoria's Secret model Georgia Fowler, who previously used to "date" Harry Styles. As we know, Styles and Rodgers enjoy a very close relationship.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440January 10, 2018 9:05 PM

r440 Terez has claimed over the years that Aaron is dating Erin Andrews, Szohr, Destiny, Kevin, Styles, Jonas, Ryan Rottman, Eddie Mills, Ed Berry, Rohrbach, the soccer player and now Danica Patrick.

Some of it is taken from tabloids and other gossip blogs, some is ripped from here and some of it seems like shit he flings at the wall like a monkey to see if it will stick.

Erin, Destiny, Kevin and Berry are all married. Szohr is with Scotty M, Rohrbach was a round of golf, Rottman has a girlfriend with a big fake tits, mentions of Marie went away as fast as they came and it's not clear if he's ever even met Danica Patrick.

Eddie Mills has posted several pics of Aaron to Instagram and reposted some other pictures of him, but Aaron doesn't follow him.

He's all over Nick's Instagram though, followed Jack Black last fall when he and Nick were doing the Jumanji press tour, and followed Jordan Spieth earlier today after Nick posted a video of him at a golf tournament in Hawaii. He also started followed Rottman earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 441January 10, 2018 11:24 PM

Kelly Rohrbach is at the tournament too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442January 10, 2018 11:36 PM

Just because Aaron follows someone on Instagram does not mean he is tucking them. He followed Obama today.

by Anonymousreply 443January 11, 2018 1:29 AM

R441 He followed Jack Black last week.

by Anonymousreply 444January 11, 2018 1:30 AM

Oh for god's sake Terez Owens is insane. Aaron is absolutely NOT known as a chicken hawk in Gay Hollywood, Gay Green Bay or Gay West Bumfuck.

Even if the Harry Styles rumors are true, HS isn't a chicken, and Aaron is not yet the male equivalent of a cougar. Nope. This is exaggeration at its finest.

For the poster upthread who stated that everyday middle Americans don't know or think that AR is gay....where in the hell have you been for the past 8 years? Perhaps there is some granny in Poughkeepsie who is a big Giants fan who is unaware, but that's about as far as it goes.

Dealing with AR's closeted status as been a big issue in the sports business world since Brett Favre started talking about retirement.

To put it succinctly, Aaron's situation is quite analogous to Rock Hudson's in 1968. Everyone knew, but because he defied every stereotype, and women still lusted after him even knowing he bats for the other team, it didn't really ever come to a head until he announced that he was ill and dying. And frankly, IF Aaron chooses to go the Rock route and play straight into his HOF years, I am pretty sure he can get away with his sexuality never becoming a monumental issue(just like Rock.) Rock continued to be cast as a male romantic lead almost to the end, albeit in TV rather than film, and similarly Aaron will likely never be "forced" out of the closet a la Kerry Rhodes.

by Anonymousreply 445January 11, 2018 8:11 AM

r445 there's always someone like KL to come along and upset everyone's plans. It only takes one pissed off hook up or shortchanged beard to out him, especially in the snapchat age. As he gets on in his career, his value to his club decreases, and they're less likely to bail him out.

The backlash from non-NFL fans opposed to the closet on principle could also blow up a social media shot into another 'kneeling' situation, i.e. a bigger cultural moment that ensnares the league.

by Anonymousreply 446January 11, 2018 2:19 PM

If I remember right, when Aaron hooked up with Olivia she was only a couple weeks out of a relationship with Joel Kinnemen, now Danica is only a few weeks out of her relationship with Ricky, so these ladies are either very lucky to have found Aaron to help them ease their broken hearts or it is simply PR stunts, if it is the latter then Aaron really needs to be careful because Danica is a hothead and if things don't go exactly her way then she could blow the lid off of this, hence this PR stunt could end up outing Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 447January 11, 2018 7:49 PM

r447 All of the reports that they're together are coming from Terez. NY Post, Fox, Daily Caller and the others are repeating what Terez writes.

by Anonymousreply 448January 11, 2018 8:20 PM

Any pics of Aaron with the caneface gf yet?

by Anonymousreply 449January 12, 2018 12:03 AM

no but someone said that aaron was spotted playing golf in scottsdale

by Anonymousreply 450January 12, 2018 8:47 PM

Was he visiting Kevin Spacey at sex rehab in Scottsdale?!

by Anonymousreply 451January 13, 2018 12:51 AM

Danica hasn’t even been in Arizona this past. Her Instagram says she was in Indianapolis a few days ago and Charlotte today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452January 13, 2018 1:01 AM

*past week

by Anonymousreply 453January 13, 2018 1:02 AM

But she's supposed to be with her future husband, Aaron!

by Anonymousreply 454January 13, 2018 1:06 AM

Life is a series of moments. Nothing lasts forever so even if Kevin eventually "lost" Aaron(let's face it, nobody will ever "have" Aaron, including Aaron) at least Kevin WON in the sense that he got to fully experience Aaron in that extremely finite "moment of perfection" which has now passed.

He had Aaron at peak hotness, peak body, peak dick, peak glory, peak success and peak handsomeness. Aaron has only ever looked completely happy and unjaded during this era and you just know that was manifested in some passionate sexual performances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455January 13, 2018 2:18 AM

Aaron looks the same there as he does now, r455.

Not overly handsome or average. He just looks like Aaron Rodgers.

by Anonymousreply 456January 13, 2018 2:23 AM

IF he was/is bearding he should've stayed with Munn. He likes being a part of the Hollywood crowd, and enjoys the big events to which Munn gets invited. Seemed like a win win.

by Anonymousreply 457January 13, 2018 2:25 AM

This image gets posted here almost as often as the Sure Jan gif, but for all the deluded fangurls who insist he's straight, contrast the image at R455, where they look like a happy couple, with this painful performance:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458January 13, 2018 2:36 AM

I just saw that Olivia Munn is now the face of a new dog walking app called Wags.

I believe that is a couple of steps down from bearding for Aaron.

Oh, and FWIW, I think Aaron is actually still peaking looks wise. He has that sort of face which may continue to look better and better up until he is in his late 50s.

by Anonymousreply 459January 13, 2018 2:41 AM

[quote] He had Aaron at peak hotness,

IDK about that. Olivia had some of his peaks, too. (And she may have helped him with style/weight issues for all we know.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460January 13, 2018 2:42 AM

Aaron had weight issues?

by Anonymousreply 461January 13, 2018 3:14 AM

r461 He's shed a lot of dead weight - some beards, his family, former hanger-on assistants. Munn is responsible for much of the weight loss.

by Anonymousreply 462January 13, 2018 3:18 AM

[quote]Aaron looks the same there as he does now, [R455].

[quote]Oh, and FWIW, I think Aaron is actually still peaking looks wise

Don't get me wrong; I think Aaron is still hot and handsome but I do think he's fading. The wrinkles and nasolabials are much deeper, his cheeks are puffier and droopier and his undereye area is hollower and the circles darker. Generally, he just looks craggier and older than his age, which some people prefer. I don't think he's one of those guys that look better at 47 than they do at 27.

He's always been on the rugged, dimpled side but when he was with Kevin his eyes were brighter and ,naturally, his face was fresher looking,smoother and more taut. Either way he's fucking adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463January 13, 2018 3:23 AM

[quote] Aaron had weight issues?

A bit. A lil bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 464January 13, 2018 3:50 AM

I think he looks good there ⬆⬆

by Anonymousreply 465January 13, 2018 3:53 AM

That’s a sweet picture at r455.

by Anonymousreply 466January 13, 2018 4:45 AM

I'd prefer he drop the beards, the weight in that bathing suit picture and marry me and settle down, come out; we get some kids; have a great life and a great sex life.

by Anonymousreply 467January 13, 2018 5:04 AM

Please don't bash me too much for asking this, but I imagine that AR was/is a top, amirite?

by Anonymousreply 468January 13, 2018 7:31 AM

if he keeps bearding he will never make it into the Gay Hall Of Fame will he.. can we start a go fund me to put him in the gay hall of fame against his will now that would set him off for sure.....

by Anonymousreply 469January 13, 2018 9:57 AM

R455

Aaron looks MUCH better now. He became so hot lately I can't stand it. That's why I think he is fucking someone, but keeping it secret. It's pretty obvious when he is miserable. His charade with Munn was pure misery for him. Now he is happier than ever.

by Anonymousreply 470January 13, 2018 10:07 AM

Lambeau, Dec 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471January 13, 2018 3:39 PM

[quote]IF he was/is bearding he should've stayed with Munn. He likes being a part of the Hollywood crowd, and enjoys the big events to which Munn gets invited. Seemed like a win win.

All of these beardings end. Is it money?

by Anonymousreply 472January 13, 2018 3:44 PM

R472 Weren't there reports she wanted to get married?

by Anonymousreply 473January 13, 2018 4:04 PM

Former teammate James Jones posted this on Twitter today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474January 13, 2018 8:01 PM

And another one. I can't believe someone seriously said he was his peak hotness with Kevin five years ago. He never looked better than now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475January 14, 2018 5:08 AM

does he insist that all photos of him be facing away from the sun?

by Anonymousreply 476January 14, 2018 9:35 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477January 15, 2018 11:33 AM

Lol. Poor Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 478January 15, 2018 11:50 AM

there you have it the reason he can't keep a woman or a man he has poor table manners look at the elbows on the table ...

by Anonymousreply 479January 15, 2018 2:31 PM

The searing chemistry between them can be seen from the back.

by Anonymousreply 480January 15, 2018 3:11 PM

Tmz has the first pics of him with Danica. No pda - maybe he realized he'd look silly

by Anonymousreply 481January 15, 2018 3:58 PM

This is my first time in this thread and I admit to not reading any reply before R481 so I don't know what kind of stuff you post here but I just saw this on Reddit and it made me laugh.

People are disgusted by Danica's so-called selfish behavior, they had to lock the post because people wouldn't stop calling her names.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482January 15, 2018 4:17 PM

Why are they bashing HER? They should be bashing Aaron for this bearding stunt

by Anonymousreply 483January 15, 2018 6:35 PM

R483

Why should they? They think she cheated with him on her longterm boyfriend. They don't think he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 484January 15, 2018 6:44 PM

The beardmance is ON, bitches!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485January 15, 2018 7:42 PM

I thought Aaron was at that player's son's game on Saturday? Doesn't James Jones live in San Diego?

by Anonymousreply 486January 15, 2018 8:01 PM

Danica confirmed it to the press. How long will this last?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487January 15, 2018 8:09 PM

Probably a year or two. She has gayface.

by Anonymousreply 488January 15, 2018 8:54 PM

She looks like Melissa Ethridge.

by Anonymousreply 489January 15, 2018 8:54 PM

If these two kooky kids can't make it, no one can!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490January 15, 2018 8:55 PM

Side note and possibly new recruit to the bearding phenomenon, Tyler Seguin, I believe, is dating a 34 year old ex-female WWE wrestler.

by Anonymousreply 491January 15, 2018 8:58 PM

Not ex-female, but ex-wrestler. 😏

by Anonymousreply 492January 15, 2018 8:59 PM

Packers blogger who lives in LA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493January 15, 2018 9:38 PM

Lol. From the AP piece at r487:

"Patrick and Rodgers have been linked romantically since the start of the new year, right before Patrick began promoting her new fitness book."

by Anonymousreply 494January 15, 2018 9:57 PM

actually they have supposedly been linked since the halloween party aaron was at where they were seen canoodling, she was still in relationship with ricky and aaron knew she was, they are both trash! He wants everyone to believe he is a all american humble guy that is a straight shooter, yeah right. These two are gonna lose tons of respect and fans for their selfish ways. Karma.

by Anonymousreply 495January 15, 2018 11:36 PM

[quote]they were seen canoodling

Correction: replace canoodling to 'comparing blowjob technique'

by Anonymousreply 496January 15, 2018 11:38 PM

R495 Aaron went to a Halloween party with his teammates in Green Bay. Danica spent Halloween with her boyfriend elsewhere according to her social media. Nice try.

by Anonymousreply 497January 15, 2018 11:58 PM

I thought that too R497. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 498January 16, 2018 12:09 AM

This won’t last long. It’s already starting to backfire.

by Anonymousreply 499January 16, 2018 12:35 AM

So who is Aaron REALLY dating?

by Anonymousreply 500January 16, 2018 1:05 AM

R500, his name is Chad, and he lives in West Hollywood. He's a personal trainer hoping to become an actor.

by Anonymousreply 501January 16, 2018 1:12 AM

AR's bearding ways have become ridiculously transparent.

by Anonymousreply 502January 16, 2018 1:15 AM

maybe do a price is right game show and start with will the next beard come on down ... kevin can host it

by Anonymousreply 503January 16, 2018 6:05 PM

r501, pics?

by Anonymousreply 504January 16, 2018 6:09 PM

Will "I love you, Danica!" be the new "I love you, Dianne"?

by Anonymousreply 505January 16, 2018 11:20 PM

Aaron should do a dating show called The Beard-chelor where he choose the perfect beard.

by Anonymousreply 506January 17, 2018 1:00 AM

Does the runner up at least get a new Miata?

by Anonymousreply 507January 17, 2018 1:03 AM

he doesn't live in west hollywood, nice try.

by Anonymousreply 508January 17, 2018 1:38 AM

maybe his parents will like this one

by Anonymousreply 509January 17, 2018 3:30 AM

R504 and R508 -- I believe that R501 was being facetious.

by Anonymousreply 510January 17, 2018 4:32 AM

Some big reveal is in the works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511January 18, 2018 4:19 AM

Well IF this is true (could be total bs) but if true and it is about Aaron then that might explain the very sudden Danica hook up.

by Anonymousreply 512January 18, 2018 4:45 AM

The very sudden and random Danica hook up. Possibly even less chemistry there than with Olivia.

by Anonymousreply 513January 18, 2018 4:49 AM

[quote]Some big reveal is in the works.

... beautiful, and we’re gonna love it?

by Anonymousreply 514January 18, 2018 11:32 AM

I doubt Aaron would be dumb enough to let someone film him giving them head. And if they filmed him without his knowledge in a private place that is illegal and they could face jail time. I doubt they’d be selling it in that case. Also it’s media takeout which is 100% fake. Blind Gossip is typically trash too these days.

by Anonymousreply 515January 18, 2018 12:39 PM

r515, actually blind gossip is doing pretty well these days:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516January 18, 2018 3:26 PM

R516 It's Trump supporting garbage.

Also that blind is copied from media takeout which is a fictional story site.

by Anonymousreply 517January 18, 2018 5:27 PM

There’s someone here who CONSTANTLY posts against Blind Gossip. We are at what, thread 2 million with the AR Saga, and this poster still rails against any gossip about AR. They are devoted, nonetheless.

by Anonymousreply 518January 18, 2018 9:37 PM

R518 There are many posters who do. It’s run by trump supporters who post negative things about liberal celebrities, mich of it slander. It’s a crap site and when it comes to Aaron they are never right.

by Anonymousreply 519January 18, 2018 9:43 PM

Boy, were you just waiting for a response?

by Anonymousreply 520January 18, 2018 9:44 PM

Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 521January 18, 2018 9:45 PM

And, there all the shit goes. You block him/her and poof—gone.

by Anonymousreply 522January 18, 2018 9:46 PM

R520 -522 = Stupid little fan girl who fetishes gay men and can't stand when someone says her trashy little gossip site run by republicans isn't legit. Oh look she's so awesome she knows about the bock feature! That makes her a special snowflake! No one else can figure that one out.

Don't worry, Fangirl. I'm sure Aaron is dumb enough to get anon head at bar toilet while the guy films it. Of course that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 523January 19, 2018 12:52 AM

MTO is not a fictional or "made up" BI site.

The BI is not referring to Aaron Rogers though, so y'all can relax. There will be not BJ photos forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 524January 19, 2018 1:50 AM

R524 You will piss off the fangirl and she will block if you dare dispel her Aaron BJ story. Retract it now.

by Anonymousreply 525January 19, 2018 3:17 AM

r491 name? Seguin is actually legitimately bi (sorry, I know that pisses DLers off) and it's possible she's legit.

by Anonymousreply 526January 19, 2018 4:57 AM

He could be bi. I don’t know her name. I like him just as long as he states he is bisexual and not straight.

by Anonymousreply 527January 19, 2018 4:04 PM

R526 How is Tyler Seguin part of this story now?

And this thread was awesome until it became polluted with autistic fangirls who threaten to block everyone that dares question their narrative, like that gives them actual power or something.

by Anonymousreply 528January 19, 2018 6:00 PM

R528, are you a “he’s straight” troll?

by Anonymousreply 529January 19, 2018 6:14 PM

Yes, I blocked that poster before. They changed devices or cookies.

by Anonymousreply 530January 19, 2018 9:20 PM

Aaron is in Maoui.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531January 23, 2018 1:42 PM

It’s offseason, and you know what that means! It’s time for Aaron and his latest beard to turn up the publicity heat!

Look for more dinners where they were hanging on each other, other celebrities commenting on seeing the love in their eyes, and other gushy pablum. All he has to do is make it to summer camp and “he’s to busy” covers him till the end of the season.

by Anonymousreply 532January 23, 2018 11:45 PM

The Daytona 500 is less than a month away and Danica announced her ride last week, I’m guessing Aaron will be making an appearance or two during speedweeks.

by Anonymousreply 533January 23, 2018 11:53 PM

^ He can use the NASCAR events as an excuse to cruise hot redneck guys

by Anonymousreply 534January 24, 2018 2:30 AM

He is hot as hell. And this dog is adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535January 24, 2018 12:57 PM

^^^If that ain't a coming out announcement, it'll do till the formal announcement gets here.

by Anonymousreply 536January 24, 2018 6:52 PM

Danica isn’t even in Hawaii. They aren’t trying at all with this.

by Anonymousreply 537January 24, 2018 11:25 PM

This isn’t exactly the best time for her to fly off to an island, she [italic]just[/italic] announced her Daytona sponsor and she’s driving for a new team so there’s work to be done. There’s more to racing than just showing up the day of and taking off around the track.

Speedweeks starts 2/10 so expect to see this exciting new “couple” then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538January 24, 2018 11:54 PM

I didn't want to start a new thread for a single pic and this isn't directly related to Rodgers/Lanflisi, but this pic of Rory McIlroy and Niall Horan playing golf in Dubai this week reminded me of the old, old posts about Aaron and Kevin coordinating outfits. They're wearing the same thing in inverted colors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539January 25, 2018 1:33 AM

Those are balls in his pocket right?

by Anonymousreply 540January 25, 2018 10:49 AM

[quote]Those are balls in his pocket right?

das’ whut I heard!

by Anonymousreply 541January 25, 2018 3:53 PM

Aaron will play in the Pebble Beach golf tournament on celebrity day. That's February 6. Very close to Daytona. I wonder if he even shows up?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542January 25, 2018 6:31 PM

Saw this on Reddit:

[quote]WaPo reporter says Danica's handlers told him she didn't want to talk about Aaron Rodgers in recent article

This is one of the comments:

[quote]You mean she isn't gushing about being madly in love with her totally random new hook-up that hasn't said a word about her but she managed to gain about 25,000 new followers so far since announcing she was dating him on the same week she was doing a book tour and announcing a sponsorship deal? No way!

They’ve gone from calling her a whore to calling the relationship fake pretty fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543January 29, 2018 3:52 AM

So she's smacking her ex on the head with her new high profile "relationship" and getting free publicity. Aaron is getting his hetero-credit.

by Anonymousreply 544January 29, 2018 7:48 AM

Aaron isn’t event trying with this. It will end soon.

by Anonymousreply 545January 29, 2018 12:56 PM

I still say he should call me. Ain’t even got to buy me take out or nothin’

by Anonymousreply 546January 29, 2018 3:55 PM

Every gay man needs at least one good lesbian friend, someone who can tell it like it is, be his partner in crime and no chance of someone developing romantic feelings to jeopardize the friendship. I'm so pleased these 2 have found each other. Bless your heart, Danica, I always knew you were family.

by Anonymousreply 547January 29, 2018 5:25 PM

Aaron was in Phoenix last night at some kind of golf place. Danica however is not there. She’s in Florida doing some kind of photo shoot with HSN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548January 31, 2018 1:12 PM

Aaron, come on, you're not trying! You need to actually spend time with your beard.

by Anonymousreply 549January 31, 2018 2:55 PM

Obligatory - Aaron is so fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 550January 31, 2018 2:56 PM

Look who followed Aaron to Phoenix. Does he ever go anywhere without this guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551February 1, 2018 3:23 AM

Replace “God’s Word” with “Aaron’s Ass”.

by Anonymousreply 552February 1, 2018 3:51 AM

It didn’t post the link for some reason at R552

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553February 1, 2018 3:53 AM

r553, who is that? Another CCC (Christian Closet Case)?

by Anonymousreply 554February 1, 2018 3:55 AM

Edward Berry, an agent who might be Aaron’s. Idk. He is Randall Cobb’s agent.

by Anonymousreply 555February 1, 2018 4:12 AM

He seems obsessed with the Bible. If he's gay, he's the kind of guy who will NEVER come out

by Anonymousreply 556February 1, 2018 4:13 AM

R551

I don't see him.

by Anonymousreply 557February 1, 2018 6:44 AM

R551

Yeah, I see him now. Look of love (and obsession) is obvious. Oh Aaron, if you are fucking this guy, it's going to end in tears. Most likely yours.

by Anonymousreply 558February 1, 2018 6:49 AM

Aaron needs to step away from the damaged Christian Closet Cases

by Anonymousreply 559February 1, 2018 4:52 PM

Hmmm....I'm still not seeing him, R558

by Anonymousreply 560February 1, 2018 4:57 PM

He is on the 4th picture r560 you need to click on the small arrow on the photo to scroll through the pictures.

by Anonymousreply 561February 1, 2018 7:12 PM

Aaron Rodgers and Justin Timberlake are thirsty for each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562February 1, 2018 8:32 PM

That is totally Kevin Lanflisi in r548 if Kevin ate too many carbs.

by Anonymousreply 563February 1, 2018 8:38 PM

r562, I wonder if Aaron has tapped that?

by Anonymousreply 564February 1, 2018 11:53 PM

Thanks, R561.

I don't know if he's looking directly at AR in that shot, they both appear to be looking up and to their right, but he sure is standing close. He'd be a good choice, he works in the business but he's not high profile so he can accompany AR everywhere without attracting comment and though he's attractive in a regular-guy way, he's not a model type. His Christian background means they have a lot in common and he understands what AR is up against.

Of course everything I just wrote, you could also have said about Kevin..,

by Anonymousreply 565February 2, 2018 2:26 PM

Berry wears a wedding ring.

by Anonymousreply 566February 3, 2018 1:54 AM

R566 He’s married and has children. Still he spends more time with Aaron than with anyone.

by Anonymousreply 567February 3, 2018 2:49 AM

R567

He has children? How do you know?

by Anonymousreply 568February 3, 2018 4:20 AM

Gay Face for dayssssss:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569February 3, 2018 9:35 AM

R568 His twitter profile used to say he was a husband and father of three. Not sure why he changed it.

by Anonymousreply 570February 3, 2018 1:44 PM

Aaron looking fine at NFL Honors tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571February 3, 2018 11:08 PM

"His twitter profile used to say he was a husband and father of three. Not sure why he changed it"

Because I ditched the ol' ball and chain to be with Aaron 24/7!!!!

by Anonymousreply 572February 4, 2018 12:40 AM

Well that is him standing in the background in the black suit in r571 's picture

by Anonymousreply 573February 4, 2018 12:48 AM

Oh and he is sporting a less conservative haircut. Aaron really can turn 'em

by Anonymousreply 574February 4, 2018 12:50 AM

That does appear to be Berry in the background. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 575February 4, 2018 12:53 AM

In this video you can see him better. It's him. He's looking forward to some fellowship tonight back at Aaron's place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576February 4, 2018 1:01 AM

So I guess he's now following Aaron around all day and night just like a certain Christian hip hop poet used to?

by Anonymousreply 577February 4, 2018 1:15 AM

He got married not that long ago, maybe couple of years, so I don't know about kids. Randall Cobb had pictures from his wedding on IG. I remember seeing it and thinking this groom has gay face for ages. And now he is Aaron's buddie. And damn, Aaron has a type.

by Anonymousreply 578February 4, 2018 3:53 AM

I was wrong. They don’t have kids. That’s another weird friend with bible verses all over their twitter. He just got married in 2016. This is his wife. Odd,y she never seems to be with him anywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579February 4, 2018 1:21 PM

This Berry person’s twitter and his proselytizing is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 580February 4, 2018 1:27 PM

Danica Patrick is a Trump supporter?

by Anonymousreply 581February 4, 2018 1:29 PM

They have the same haircut/style.

by Anonymousreply 582February 4, 2018 9:18 PM

Aaron sure has a type.

Kevin redux...

by Anonymousreply 583February 5, 2018 12:31 AM

Slightly off topic: TMZ asked driver Kevin Harvick what he thinks about Danica dating Aaron Rodgers...

[quote]TMZ: is this going to make her better?

[quote]Harvick: It won't make her drive any better but it might make her more popular

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584February 5, 2018 7:58 PM

Kind of funny how everyone is getting all worked up about Aaron dating Danica, does anyone realize she is a beard just like Olivia was?

by Anonymousreply 585February 5, 2018 9:22 PM

Danica stayed at her home in Arizona and had a party for the Super Bowl. Aaron was in Minneapolis and attended the game. Why? It’s like they aren’t even trying.

by Anonymousreply 586February 6, 2018 3:27 AM

They are NOT even trying. It's unlikely he's going to beard seriously after Olivia. Most people think he is straight. Kevin is married to a woman now. It's going to be lazy bearding from Aaron. Couple of pics. Couple of rumours. Nothing serious. For majority of people, this story is dead.

by Anonymousreply 587February 6, 2018 6:19 AM

Telling quote from AR in that interview @ R576:

Interviewer: "Who are you looking forward to seeing here tonight." AR: "The young rookie quarterbacks."

by Anonymousreply 588February 6, 2018 7:24 AM

R588

It's obvious he's not interested in fellow foorball players romantically.

by Anonymousreply 589February 6, 2018 10:31 AM

We need a name for the next topic.

by Anonymousreply 590February 6, 2018 9:24 PM

Kevin Help Us

by Anonymousreply 591February 6, 2018 10:13 PM

Kevin is a Place on Earth

by Anonymousreply 592February 6, 2018 10:14 PM

Kevin Can Wait

by Anonymousreply 593February 6, 2018 10:33 PM

Kevin Doesn’t Live Here Anymore

by Anonymousreply 594February 6, 2018 10:37 PM

We Need to Talk About Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 595February 7, 2018 12:14 AM

We've done "We Need To Talk About Kevin"

by Anonymousreply 596February 7, 2018 12:27 AM

Kevin Bacon, egg, and cheesehead. 🧀☺🏈

by Anonymousreply 597February 7, 2018 12:37 AM

Heart Like a Wheel: Aaron Finds A New Beard

by Anonymousreply 598February 7, 2018 12:52 AM

Their first "couple" photo. It's about as uninspiring as you could imagine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599February 7, 2018 2:15 AM

Aaronica--now why didn't I think of that!

by Anonymousreply 600February 7, 2018 2:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!