Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kevin Probably Doesn't Save The World: Part 24 of the Aaron Rodgers and Kevin Lanflisi Saga

NFL gay drama. And more...

by Anonymousreply 16211 hours ago

Thanks for creating the new thread. Great title!

by Anonymousreply 111/07/2017

In the recent trend of rape accusation against celebrities do you think Kevin will finally gather enough courage and accuse Aaron of sexual harassment ?

by Anonymousreply 211/07/2017

R2

Oh please. Kevin's biggest regert in life that this "harassment" ended.

by Anonymousreply 311/07/2017

R2 Sexual harassment when he lived with the guy and had a nonexistent job that Aaron made up and got free money?

by Anonymousreply 411/07/2017

Aaron has more chemistry with a fucking dog then he has with ANY woman.

by Anonymousreply 511/07/2017

Cute picture

by Anonymousreply 611/07/2017

DL has complete lost any interest in Aaron Rodger. The almost zero response to this thread is proof of that . You may love or hate Holiva but at at least she kept Aaron in news

by Anonymousreply 711/08/2017

R7 Kevin deleting his instagram was the worst thing to ever happen. That and Aaron really seems to have no love interest at all these days, man or woman. People have had to scrape the bottom of the barrel with that stupid Terez blog, trying to pretend he dates a Jonas or Harry Styles that he's likely never even met. There just aren't any real substantiated rumors about him anymore. Nothing. He doesn't even beard anymore.

by Anonymousreply 811/08/2017

R8, Kevin delete his instagram ? Ohh I didn't even noticed . I use to follow him on instagram . That is why I am not getting his instagram updates. His passive aggressive poetry were amusing and interesting at first however later they become boring.

I winder why Kevin did that ? I think through instgram he was blackmailing Aaron and Arron payed him another handsome hush money.

It is interesting no one asked Aaron about Holivia /Brett Ratner sex scandal / harassment issue

by Anonymousreply 911/08/2017

[quote]DL has complete lost any interest in Aaron Rodger.

don’t confuse lack of posting with lack of interest, r7.

by Anonymousreply 1011/08/2017

[quote] DL has complete lost any interest in Aaron Rodger. The almost zero response to this thread is proof of that . You may love or hate Holiva but at at least she kept Aaron in news.

Jealous, Bitches????!!!!!! I am the fiercest beard in the business, acting is my side-hustle. Aaron likes to learn things the hard way.

by Anonymousreply 1111/08/2017

R8

[quote] That and Aaron really seems to have no love interest at all these days, man or woman.

No way in hell Aaron doesn't have a love interest. He is fucking someone, and it's not a woman. He looks fit, better than ever and happy despite all the troubles and Packers' awful season.

by Anonymousreply 1211/08/2017

Photo gallery with the Foo Fighters.

by Anonymousreply 1311/08/2017

R13

He looks very happy.

by Anonymousreply 1411/08/2017

There was a blind item about Aaron in which he was planning to organize mass kneeling during anthem along with with his whole teammates. He was planning to urge all the people in the stadium too to do the kneeling during anthem to show"unity"

However he backtracked when many of his teammates show displeasure with kneeling

by Anonymousreply 1511/09/2017

R15

Link, please?

by Anonymousreply 1611/09/2017

I doubt he ever planned to kneel. Just supporting teammates and kneeling himself are different things.

by Anonymousreply 1711/09/2017

R15 He practically begged the Packers faithful to kneel in one of the last games he played before his season ending injury.

Not only did few comply, but many doubled down by saluting the flag or placing their hands over their hearts. The play by play guys were shocked, because if nearly any franchise's QB asked the fans to do something, they would absolutely do it. But it seems that the crowd's reaction wasn't just due to their lack of an emotional connection with Rodgers, rather it was mostly due to the sort of "God and Country" blue collar fans who own the team. But still, if Peyton Manning, Dak Prescott or Brady had made the request at a home game, you better know they would have complied.

After the game when asked about the lack of cooperation, AR made a statement which was deemed as "pretentious and very UC Berkley" according to Jason Whitlock.

by Anonymousreply 1811/09/2017

R18

Any links? I can't find anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 1911/09/2017

No R19. I am an inveterate sports fan and I watch 3 sports talk shows everyday during football season. (The Herd, Undisputed, and Nick Wright/Cris Carter) I promise you every word I stated is accurate, and if you have the time, I would Google The Bleacher Report and The Big Lead-- two of the best online sports blogs.

by Anonymousreply 2011/09/2017

R20

I don't really care about issue of kneeling, it's just that I read a lot of criticism about him not really supporting Kaepernick. So yeah, it was weird to read that he desperately wanted to kneel. He asked fans to lock hands or whatever. Damn, americans, you are so fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 2111/09/2017

Most Aaron blind items are bs. Especially blind gossip which is run by republican trash.

by Anonymousreply 2211/09/2017

Here you go R16.

This blinditem is now in solved category

by Anonymousreply 2311/09/2017

One thing I don't understand. His whole season is ruined but he looks happy more sp than veer. It seems like he is free and he is happy that he is not playing football .

by Anonymousreply 2411/09/2017

R23

Solved by who? Quote from aaron's interview:

[quote]Rodgers tells me that while he doesn't plan on sitting out the anthem, he believes the protests -- which he describes as peaceful and respectful -- are positive, mentioning that he's had conversations with a new teammate, tight end Martellus Bennett, about the issues they represent. "I'm gonna stand because that's the way I feel about the flag -- but I'm also 100 percent supportive of my teammates or any fellow players who are choosing not to," he says. "They have a battle for racial equality. That's what they're trying to get a conversation started around."

This blind item is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 2511/09/2017

comments on the Lions game .... seems rodgers always could only win games when there are lots and lots of penalties called on the defense I thought brett H did well moving the ball late in the game but I think there were only like 5 penalties called the whole game even rodgers needs more then that to win games ... come on GB pay the refs more money

by Anonymousreply 2611/10/2017

I mean, I doubt Rodgers is dating Harry Styles but there is photographic proof they've at least met each other before in 2013.

And oh come on [R26]. I get that many on DL don't like Rodgers but geez some of you will go to great lengths to be in utter denial about the man's football talent.

by Anonymousreply 2711/10/2017

R27 look at the number of penalties and tell me i'm wrong

by Anonymousreply 2811/10/2017

so then do we think the only way Olivia Munn could get the small part in the last x men movie was to have her beard and singer meet?

by Anonymousreply 2911/10/2017

I think Aaron Rogers careers is more or less OVAH due to this injury

by Anonymousreply 3011/10/2017

It's not his first injury. Only time will tell.

by Anonymousreply 3111/10/2017

is the injury fake just to get Rodgers out of the limelight with all his "friends" in hollywood getting sex charges against them and the NFL not needing any more distractions ???

by Anonymousreply 3211/10/2017

r32. step away from all Internet-connected devices. now.

by Anonymousreply 3311/10/2017

R30 unlikely. It’s bone not muscle. And he’s broken his collarbone before.

by Anonymousreply 3411/10/2017

What's the story with Martellus Bennett? ISome controversy with team's doctor?

by Anonymousreply 3511/10/2017

So hot. And Edward Berry pretty much became his shadow.

by Anonymousreply 3611/10/2017

R35 He wanted off the team after Aaron got hurt and lied about and injury to do so.

by Anonymousreply 3711/11/2017

What r37.

The Patriots scooped him up. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 3811/12/2017

Wow. I thought you Americans have ironclad contracts. It's insane how player just changed the team during season.

As for Green Bay Packers, it's sad how team just fell apart without Aaron. He needs to leave if he wants to win something. His team is obviously beneath him.

by Anonymousreply 3911/12/2017

R39 Players typically can’t just leave. But this guy faked an injury and said he needed surgery and could not play. Then all of a sudden he signs with another team and passes their physical. I think a lawsuit is coming.

by Anonymousreply 4011/12/2017

R40

Wow. Just wow. Why this other team signed him? This situation smells like shit.

by Anonymousreply 4111/12/2017

Della, please post here on game days. This thread is dying at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 4211/12/2017

Very proud of Hundley and all the guys! Way to hang in there!

by Anonymousreply 4311/12/2017

Smoooches r42. I couldn't post today because I was watching the game at my boyfriend's- a no posting zone.

I'm so glad Hundley connected on those long passes, and Rodgers right here to congratulate him. When Hundley hugged Rodgers did he want to give him an extra crunching, re-injuring hug?

Just Kidding. I think.

Anyway, I'll be at Heinz Field for the Packer Steelers Game. I'll wave at all my DL honeys out there in TV Land.

by Anonymousreply 4411/12/2017

[quote]I'll wave at all my DL honeys out there in TV Land.

Della for female president of DataLounge!

oh, and tell Aaron my shoulder rubs are to die for.

by Anonymousreply 4511/12/2017

R41 It was his old team and they knew he wasn’t hurt. They planned it. There could potentially be a lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 4611/12/2017

You got it, r45. President? You're sweet. Benevolent Dictator, however, is more my style.

by Anonymousreply 4711/13/2017

r47 I’ve functioned well under many such dictators; it’s easy to focus on the benevolent part. Your signature legislation: more Rodgers gossip! dish! dish!

by Anonymousreply 4811/13/2017

Aaron lost his grandmother today.

by Anonymousreply 4911/15/2017

Aaron doing rehab with close pal Nate.

by Anonymousreply 5011/15/2017

R49 Can you tell us what it says so we don’t have to read his deplorable brother’s twitter?

by Anonymousreply 5111/15/2017

Will obnoxious Aaron attend his grand Ma funeral or does he thinks he is way above doing that

by Anonymousreply 5211/15/2017

I mean, if grandma was as crazy conservative (or probably even more so) as the rest of his family, I can't see why Aaron would have any desire in going. Esp if his fame hungry relatives turn it into a big circus.

by Anonymousreply 5311/15/2017

So packer paid huge money to this closet and forced him to stay in a closet but not getting any reward for that?

Hunting season, no Aaron Rodgers drive Packers ticket prices down

by Anonymousreply 5411/15/2017

You know they mean on the secondary market, right?

by Anonymousreply 5511/15/2017

Will Aaron skip her funeral like he did his Grandfather?

by Anonymousreply 5611/15/2017

Off course. at this point Aaron has completely abandoned his family because of their religious belief .

He prefer to get facial, pedicure and manicure in West Hollywood with Nick Jonas than to attend his grandma's funeral

by Anonymousreply 5711/16/2017

I hope he does go. I enjoy the feud. The family is nutty and Aaron was being used for his fame and money.

by Anonymousreply 5811/16/2017

rodgers won't go cause grandma would get all the attention

by Anonymousreply 5911/16/2017

How do you know it's the family at fault? Maybe Aaron let his fame go to his head and the family called him out on it.

by Anonymousreply 6011/16/2017

Hey guys, I just heard Colin Cowherd say that he has it from a good source that IF the Packers go at least 1 and 3 in the next four games, Rodgers will likely return in time for the playoffs.

I'm not really a participant in this thread, but I am a big football fan, so when I hear something interesting about AR I will let you know.

by Anonymousreply 6111/16/2017

Not going to the funeral of a grandparent is [bold][italic]cold[/italic][/bold].

by Anonymousreply 6211/16/2017

[/bold]. Closing bold.

by Anonymousreply 6311/16/2017

I don't speak to certain family members because they are nasty, evil and abusive people. If they die I won't be at their funeral. You don't have to be kind to family if they aren't kind to you.

by Anonymousreply 6411/16/2017

maybe grandma loved kevin more

by Anonymousreply 6511/16/2017

Aaron can write a heartfelt post about his team doctor but can't be bothered writing about his dead Grandmother...

by Anonymousreply 6611/18/2017

Aaron posted this after his grandmother died with not a care in the world. His poor 99 year old grandma had nothing to do with his family feud. What the fuck is wrong with him?!

by Anonymousreply 6711/18/2017

I’m starting to suspect Clay is batting for our team.

by Anonymousreply 6811/18/2017

R68 Finally, an interesting post that isn’t by some creepy fangirl obsessed with Aaron’s dumbass family.

I too have wondered about Clay.

by Anonymousreply 6911/18/2017

Why do you think clay is gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 7011/18/2017

I always had doubt about Aaron sexuality however his treatment of his dead Grand Ma totally proves that he is gay

by Anonymousreply 7111/18/2017

LMAO, everyone on these threads think every one is gay. Kevin (married to a woman), Aaron (out of a 2 year relationship with a woman), Nate (married to a woman), Jordan (on the Bachelor looking for a woman), now Clay (married to a woman).

yawn, go whack off to Nathan Lane (confirmed homo)

by Anonymousreply 7211/18/2017

Double yawn for r72's simple mind. He can go whack off to Amy Schumer(confirmed straight chick), though she's probably out of his league.

by Anonymousreply 7311/18/2017

R72 There is plenty of evidence that Aaron is gay and he and Kevin were involved. This isn’t the Ronaldo thread where people are fantazing over a two time rapist being gay because he’s not the American definition of macho. Something went down between Aaron and Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 7411/19/2017

The Packers are a steaming pile of crap without Rodgers. I have never seen one man carry an entire NFL team like that.

by Anonymousreply 7511/19/2017

What r75 said.

I'll be at the Packers Steelers game next week in Pittsburgh. The Packers are going to be stomped.

*sigh* That's going to be a very looong night.

by Anonymousreply 7611/19/2017

I’m thankful for neighbors like @ClayMatthews52 #ad #happythanksgiving #claylikeshotelshampoos

by Anonymousreply 7711/23/2017

Incredible #Thanksgiving with this group today. Amazing food, and so much to be thankful for! Hope you all had a safe and special holiday. #myGBfamily #friendsgiving #friendsarefamilyyouchoose #foodcoma

by Anonymousreply 7811/23/2017

Aw, poor Aaron. He has to pose with his friends' wives and kids because he has none of his own. So lonely.

by Anonymousreply 7911/23/2017

^ Lots of Kevin-esque passive aggression in those hashtags.

by Anonymousreply 8011/23/2017

I’m teamAaron. I hate what his family is doing—whatever they are doing but it’s not much, obviously. They are not trying to get him back.

by Anonymousreply 8111/23/2017

I kinda feel sorry for him. He’s injured, so the day to day of football is a bit in the background for him, as he is not playing. He has a family of freaks, and his beard and dog contract is up. He’s probably kinda bummed he is not playing, and worried about the next beard contract coming up.

Him and Mathews are adorable together. Clay surely knows, and is helping cover for him. Clay on the other hand is pinging in the low to mid ranges for me with some of his commercials, especially a couple with Aaron.

We will soon know the new contract beard, the one that will keep up appearances, but will never marry him. He may be playing later in the season, but the off season is coming. Look for a huge spread about his new honey about February.

by Anonymousreply 8211/23/2017

If you block one hater in here, it’s amazing how many posts disappear. That’s something you only see on datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 8311/24/2017

What’s defined as a hater in this thread R83?

by Anonymousreply 8411/24/2017

The deranged person saying that every man mentioned in this thread is heterosexual, including Aaron and Kevin, is the hater.

Yeah, I expect the February 2018 issues of People and In-Touch have fresh articles about how Aaron's new beard has "saved" him after his devastating injury... how she's given him the strength to move forward and play football again.

by Anonymousreply 8511/24/2017

Actually, s/he only has the one post at R72.

I guess the haters are the ones whining about Thanksgiving and Aaron rightfully cutting off all contact with his family.

by Anonymousreply 8611/24/2017

I know, I don’t get it. It’s sad. Even on the Christianity threads. What difference does it make if these guys are gay? They get so offended and upset. Talk about homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 8711/24/2017

Cristiano

by Anonymousreply 8811/24/2017

... should date Rodgers. I agree, r88!

by Anonymousreply 8911/24/2017

R88 Aaron doesn't want to date a rapist.

by Anonymousreply 9011/24/2017

R84 Peoole who don't like Aaron = hater I assume. There are quite a few of them here.

by Anonymousreply 9111/24/2017

Clay is MARRIED! He can't be gay!

by Anonymousreply 9211/24/2017

Is R92 satire?

by Anonymousreply 9311/24/2017

Clay is a fugly no-neck.

by Anonymousreply 9411/24/2017

Aaron's dad is fighting with people in his Thanksgiving post. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 9511/24/2017

And I agree, Clay looks like a blonde caveman.

by Anonymousreply 9611/24/2017

I don't understand why everyone is blaming his family. He was close to them up until a few years ago, so obviously they weren't abusive towards him. He called his grandfather up before every game, then suddenly stopped talking to him along with the rest of his family. His mom tried to contact him and he would take her calls. I mean that's really fucked up. Seems like Aaron is the the problem, not the family.

by Anonymousreply 9711/24/2017

R97 We don't know who the problem is or what. Assuming it is Aaron is not right. If they don't accept him being gay, that could be why he cut off contact.

by Anonymousreply 9811/24/2017

[quote]Clay looks like a blonde caveman.

and i’m presenting my pony tail, hoping to be dragged back to his lair!

by Anonymousreply 9911/24/2017

[quote] Aaron's dad is fighting with people in his Thanksgiving post. LOL.

Does he have a Facebook account? Can you share the link?

by Anonymousreply 10011/24/2017

R100 Not facebook, instagram. His comments are near the bottom of Aaron's post.

by Anonymousreply 10111/24/2017

I had high hopes for Rodgers' replacement, Hundley, (who happens to be black) but the pressure seems to be too much for his young shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 10211/24/2017

R102 Hundley doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB. He was decent in college, not great. He just can't keep up in the NFL.

by Anonymousreply 10311/24/2017

I would love to have 3-way sex with both Aaron and Clay. One in each end. Yum!

by Anonymousreply 10411/24/2017

Wow, I can't believe the dad actually posted on Aaron's picture. Bad move, he should have just waited it out. Once Aaron's playing career ends, he'll probably go crawling back to his family. The dad is making this rift wider.

by Anonymousreply 10511/24/2017

R105 The dad is a crazy sandy hook truther, homophobe and trump supporter. He’s likely mad Aaron stopped paying his bills.

by Anonymousreply 10611/24/2017

I don’t think Aaron is the problem.

by Anonymousreply 10711/24/2017

Who are these people that believe just because someone is related to you that gives them permission to treat you like garbage? Some of the most vile people you will ever encounter are family members/step-family. Would you tolerate such treatment from somebody off the street? Why on earth does family get a pass? They don’t and shouldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 10811/24/2017

Here's the dialogue under the picture. First, a fan of Aaron's posts this:

[quote] I respect you so much Aaron - your incredible skills as a QB, your philanthropy, etc. You seem like such a great guy. I know I don’t know you or your situation with your family, but I can say hearts are breaking. Please make it better with your family. Heal wounds. Reach out. Friends come and go- glory, fame, and money are fleeting. Family is forever and all we really have in life. Wishing you success and happiness.

Then eddieRodgerDC chimes in with:

[quote] thank you! We couldn’t say it any better. We love him unconditionally and are hoping and praying for the time when there’s reconciliation and restoration. You’re right in that football careers are fleeting but families and family love lasts forever.

Also, the Instagram profile picture of EddierodgersDC shows him wearing a gay-affirmative "Gay Man" shirt. (If you don't look too closely.)

by Anonymousreply 10911/24/2017

That person should mind their own business. Aaron is not the problem.

by Anonymousreply 11011/24/2017

R109 There are two posts by the dad.

by Anonymousreply 11111/24/2017

Is this guy considered handsome? Yeah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder but really Tom Brady is handsome this guy is barely passable as good looking. Even Eli Manning is cuter than AR.

by Anonymousreply 11211/24/2017

R112 Eli Manning is a fucking dog

by Anonymousreply 11311/24/2017

The quote from the dad in R109 practically outs Rodgers.

[quote]We love him unconditionally[/quote]

That is a Christian dog whistle for "Hate the sin, love the sinner" that gets insincerely spouted to gay people by many of the "accepting" types.

by Anonymousreply 11411/24/2017

r112, handsome and sexy are two different things. Aaron is not all that objectively handsome, but in his alpha-male quarterback demi-god guise, he is extremely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 11511/24/2017

R112. Jesus Christ! Eli Manning? He’s so fucking ugly. He needs to put a bag over his head.

by Anonymousreply 11611/24/2017

Well, OK R115. I'll buy that in theory but it doesn't work for me. And R113, I didn't really mean Eli was cute, I was just trying to make a point (unsuccessfully it would seem).

by Anonymousreply 11711/24/2017

Yes, R114—another dog whistle is "restoration" (read: "Jesus will smite you and turn you straight").

by Anonymousreply 11811/24/2017

R109, I was literally about to post the exact same thing with those two quotes. You're my spirit animal. lol

by Anonymousreply 11911/24/2017

Why did that woman post that? There is nothing worse than a total stranger telling you how you should handle things like that. Such presumptuousness.

by Anonymousreply 12011/24/2017

[quote] Why did that woman post that?

She was "helping." People on the Internet love to "help."

by Anonymousreply 12111/24/2017

The woman is a fan of aaron’s brother that was on the bachelor. For some reason he has fans.

Aaron’s dad posted first, then her and then the dad again.

by Anonymousreply 12211/24/2017

Aaron should delete his account. That is harassment from that woman and family.

by Anonymousreply 12311/24/2017

“Real family”? The comment initially was to paint Aaron as a bad guy and then the father played the victim card. It’s no wonder Aaron doesn’t want them around.

by Anonymousreply 12411/24/2017

Typical Frau Facebook Drama (on Instagram). Stirring up shit for no reason, and certainly for NOTHING that Frau is remotely involved in.

What Aaron hash-tagged on his Instagram Thanksgiving post is what a LOT of Gay Men feel during the Holidays:

#friendsgiving #friendsarefamilyyouchoose

by Anonymousreply 12511/25/2017

#zissoushoes #roadtrip #relax #lotsoffootballleft #week12 #midrange

by Anonymousreply 12611/26/2017

R114 and R118 are exactly right. Aaron was basically outed by his Dad.

by Anonymousreply 12711/26/2017

No Aaron no football is left for you this season .

Your season is Ovah

by Anonymousreply 12811/26/2017

We love our son unconditionally but we just don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle!

by Anonymousreply 12911/26/2017

The Packers are useless without Aaron.

They lost to the Steelers 28 - 31.

by Anonymousreply 13011/26/2017

Ouch. What a loss.

by Anonymousreply 13111/30/2017

Aaron is done

by Anonymousreply 13211/30/2017

The Packers followed a standard procedure after Aaron Rodgers' injury and it could come back to haunt them

by Anonymousreply 13311/30/2017

Aaron will likely return to practice tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 13412/01/2017

Aaron is an expert at giving prostate exams...

by Anonymousreply 13512/02/2017

Did his brothers wished him on his birthday?

by Anonymousreply 13612/02/2017

r135 that moustache, AUGH!

by Anonymousreply 13712/02/2017

Proud to say that although I'm not playing tomorrow I'll be wearing these to highlight an organization that honors some incredible athletes. After attending the ESPYs this last year I was inspired by the stories of joy, strength, purpose, and confidence that @specialolympics gives to these athletes, and I want to say to these athletes and @specialolympics, thank you for inspiring me, and keep up the great work! #mycausemycleats #specialolympics

by Anonymousreply 13812/02/2017

Poor Aaron he never has much of a package showing. Is he hung like a housefly??? So sad....

by Anonymousreply 13912/02/2017

Loving the "Castro Street clone circa 1978" look at r135

by Anonymousreply 14012/02/2017

Thanks for all the birthday wishes today, it's been a great year, and there is a lot to be thankful for! #midrange #30s #respect #love

by Anonymousreply 14112/03/2017

Correct, Aaron was outed by his dad. Unless there is some heinous awful secret only his family knows, this is the gay code.

by Anonymousreply 14212/03/2017

Szohr was at his birthday dinner. She was in one of Aiyda Cobb's Instagram stories.

by Anonymousreply 14312/03/2017

R143

by Anonymousreply 14412/04/2017

UFC fighter Chuck Liddell is standing at the end of the table. Ed Berry sitting.

Also, Rodgers threw a 65-yard Hail Mary in practice yesterday morning.

by Anonymousreply 14512/04/2017

r145 chuck liddell always struck me as a dead ringer for a Mine Shaft leather daddy. really nice guy, as well.

by Anonymousreply 14612/04/2017

^ That's probably why Aaron invited him

by Anonymousreply 14712/04/2017

‘Say “hi” to uncle Aaron!’

by Anonymousreply 14812/04/2017

I think what AR’s did was harassing/bullying. His post on thanksgiving was meant to instigate AR and make him look bad.

by Anonymousreply 14912/04/2017

AR’s *dad did

by Anonymousreply 15012/04/2017

R145 Pretty sure that’s her current boyfriend, Scotty McKnight, next to her in the white T-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Tuesday at 1:21 AM

do you think the Aaron Rodgers brand is starting to fade as he getting injured more often and his social contacts in CA. are all running scared from their bad deeds ... the Munn ... Singer connection could bring Rodgers brand to a halt...

by Anonymousreply 152Last Tuesday at 2:56 PM

R152 lol no

by Anonymousreply 153Last Tuesday at 6:30 PM

R152 It's not like he has a new injury every other game. A broken clavicle isn't even a particularly bad injury. It just takes a bit of time for the bone to heal. Torn ligaments, busted up joints and spinal injuries are the bad ones because of the long recovery and rehab time.

If anything, the people he's friends with in LA (Rottman, Efron, Jonas, Szohr, etc) are perhaps more likely to have been victims than perpetrators. Jonas and Efron both worked for Disney, and Rottman was on did a couple of Nick shows.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Tuesday at 11:11 PM

His jersey is the #4 highest selling jersey on nflshop.com. I'd say his brand is fine.

by Anonymousreply 155Last Wednesday at 10:43 AM

What Singer connection?

by Anonymousreply 156Last Thursday at 10:51 AM

He has no Singer connection. Aaron visited the set of X-men when Olivia Munn was playing Psylocke, and there used to be a picture of Aaron and Bryan together meeting on the set that day.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Thursday at 11:26 AM

That's fucking connection? You've got to be fucking kidding me.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Thursday at 11:35 AM

I can see Rodgers jumping in the Singer underage pool ....

by Anonymousreply 159Last Thursday at 11:44 AM

Oh Oh look out NFL players it's starting .....Warren Moon

by Anonymousreply 160Last Thursday at 12:13 PM

I second the assertion that his brand is not suffering in any way. If anything, his mythology as the greatest arm in NFL QB history seems to be growing in his absence.

To quote Colin Cowherd(my personal guru) "No other team is a top contender one day and at the bottom of the heap when they lose their star player except the Packers. And guess what folks? If Rodgers does come back as scheduled, there is still a path for them to the playoffs. I will never count out any team with Rodgers at the helm."

Think about that Cowboys game last season when Dallas was on a historical streak, and then Rodgers against all odds drove them back to steal the game at the last minute(granted, there were 2 amazing kicks.)

by Anonymousreply 161Last Thursday at 1:06 PM

Another win for Packers? Maybe they still have a chance.

by Anonymousreply 16211 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!