Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Will & Jada Pinkett Smith Donate $5 Million to Tyrese Gibson

Tyrese Gibson's money issues are being solved thanks to a generous donation from Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith.

The 38-year-old entertainer is in the middle of a custody battle with his ex-wife Norma, who accused him of assault. He was investigated by the Department of Child and Family Services, but no criminal charges against him will be pressed.

“When we show UP for each-other there’s nothing that can’t be done I️ repeat nothing…… My wife kept the news away from me cause I’ve been on with lawyers all day but our family and our sister Jada-Pinkett Smith and my brother Will Smith just sent us 5 million dollars to help keep us afloat,” Tyrese wrote in an Instagram post over the weekend.

Tyrese has been very public about the custody battle, but it seems he will be more silent about it now thanks to a request from the Smiths.

“You’ve guys asked me to get off and stay off the Internet now that my daughters legal fees will be paid ! will listen….. The Smiths’s and their whole family has always shown up for The Gibson’s Uncle Will you’re an uncle for real.” he wrote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2021 5:32 PM

He shares too much.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2017 11:22 PM

Well, I'm guessing he's not fucking Jada.

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2017 11:25 PM

[quote]Father God I see you and I finally get it............... Life is confusing at times when you’re moving along and your “role” or “purpose” isn’t revealed to you.......... Proudly I’m a Capricorn born Dec 30th 1978 Dr King was taken away from us April 4th 1968 and when I found out Dr King WALKED the streets of WATTS during the WATTS RIOTS it changed my life forever!!!!!! The King family it’s random but I just wanna thank you for love and thank you for your sacrifice and thank you for what your mother and “FATHER” selflessly did for us all........... #VoltronStudiosHollywood coming soon....... I repeat coming soon.... Ok? Take care guys......God bless you..... ps Lee Daniels dude you’re a fellow Capricorn please listen to me don’t you EVER wear your facial hairs like that ever again Ok? And FYI I was never mad at The Rock - I was just mad that he was “pitched” an idea privately and said yes to it without thinking of what I’m dealing with personally I’m almost broke paying legal fees and is doing what we committed to doing for the #FastFans and #FastFamily cause the fast is tradition it’s not just another Movie Fast was created to COUNTER images of racism to counter that WE ARE NOT ONE RACE...... So the rock how does it feel bro?.... going home to your daughter every night.... it’s was 60 days before I seen my baby..... and all I asked you to do “privately” was NOT accept a role that would deeply effect us all....... You are simply NOT the people’s champ..... you are a selfish champ..... I’m almost broke swimming in legal fees CAA tried but couldn’t book me anything cause my ex wife killed my reputation so no one wants to hire me.. It’s not about I know I know I know right?? Says the man on the Forbes list.. Make sure you kiss your 2 daughters when you get home I wish I could but I can’t afford to fight for my baby anymore so they’re likely going to take her away....... Thanks Dewayne see you guys in 2020 and I will not delete this post cause the TRUTH of selfish people in Hollywood needs to be mentioned.................. to this day Dewayne has NOT called me back as u see me crying every 3 hours over my baby know #ShaylaRocks

He sounds wildly insane

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2017 11:26 PM

[quote]Hello world.......... hello loyal fans and loved ones from OUR fast universe........ I’m sorry to announce that if Dewayne is in Fast9 there will no more Roman Peirce - You mess with family and my daughters survival I mess with yours......... close your eyes dude you’re a “Clown”...... #CandyAssBitchMade All my real one.... Men on integrity... my real ones out here stand UP...... folks that GP to the gym and get big naturally #NoJuice #NoOJ spin off huh? Spin off these nuts selfish champ...... pause notice who’s got his arms around my shoulder and who’s standing alone - #OurChildrenMatter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2017 11:27 PM

Sounds like he was fucking Will and it just cost him some money to keep it quiet.

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2017 11:27 PM

Over the weekend, he claimed his Jewish daddy (his exact words) sent him a private plane to get him away from the negativity. In the photo he's onboard happy as a clam.

Is it the dick, or the ass that's sooooo good?

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2017 11:29 PM

[quote]and all I asked you to do “privately” was NOT accept a role that would deeply effect us all.

Yeah, that's all I did. All I did was ask that you not make money for yourself and your family! That's it!

[quote]CAA tried but couldn’t book me anything cause my ex wife killed my reputation so no one wants to hire me

After reading his rants, I have a slight suspicion it wasn't his wife who ruined his reputation.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2017 11:32 PM

What R5 said. Tyrese sounds like a loose cannon.

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2017 11:32 PM

I know fine chocolate is expensive, but this is ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2017 11:35 PM

Not bad but you can get a lot cheaper off Backpage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 6, 2017 11:37 PM

So he's bitching publicly about The Rock because he refused to give him millions for legal fees? What a sad little cunt this Gibson is.

by Anonymousreply 11November 6, 2017 11:42 PM

The overuse of ellipses is a sure mark of an imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 12November 6, 2017 11:46 PM

How will he EVER repay them!

by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2017 11:46 PM

I think Kathy Griffin and Tyrese should do a reality show together now.

by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2017 11:46 PM

How is this not the talk of someone with serious substance-abuse/mental-health problems?

by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2017 11:46 PM

[quote]Norma Mitchell Gibson, who was married to Tyrese between 2007 and 2009, claims he pushed their 10-year-old daughter Shyala to the ground, “pinned her face down, put his knees on her back, grabbed her hands with one arm and beat her with the other,” according to documents obtained by People.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2017 11:49 PM

[quote]Tyrese Gibson‘s 10-year-old daughter Shayla is said to be “mortified” after the actor hired a plane to fly a personal message banner over her school ahead of a Tuesday court date where she will testify against him in an alleged child abuse case, The Blast reported Monday.

[quote]Tyrese, 38, who is accused of striking the daughter he shares with ex-wife Norma Gibson, allegedly instructed a plane to fly over Shayla’s Van Nuys, Calif., elementary school with a banner that read, “NO MATTER WHAT, DADDY LOVES YOU SHAYLA,” according to Norma’s legal team.

[quote]The “Fate of the Furious” star is under investigation by the L.A. County of Department of Children and Family Services for allegedly striking his child so much that she was unable to sit. Norma claimed that her ex-husband “beat” Shayla between 12 and 16 times. She is looking to obtain a permanent restraining order against him and is seeking full physical and legal custody, fearing Tyrese could take their child overseas to Dubai, where he has professional ties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2017 11:50 PM

[quote]So he's bitching publicly about The Rock because he refused to give him millions for legal fees? What a sad little cunt this Gibson is.

Seriously. Does he not realize how awful that sounds? "The Rock wouldn't give me millions of dollars, I hate him now!!!!"

And seriously he thinks he is important to the Fast and Furious franchise? The studio cares about the Rock infinitely more than him.

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2017 11:53 PM

This guy sounds like a murder/suicide waiting to happen.

by Anonymousreply 19November 6, 2017 11:54 PM

R11 he’s bitching because the Rock’s decision to spin his character off into his own project is pushing the next Fast & Furious movie back.

R16/17 the child abuse investigation has been closed. He’s been cleared.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 6, 2017 11:56 PM

Well, I guess he fucks Will.

by Anonymousreply 21November 6, 2017 11:56 PM

Video

[quote]Tyrese Gibson Cries for his daughter Claims the Rock is on steroids and the reason he is broke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2017 11:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2017 11:58 PM

"The overuse of ellipses..."

R12, Are you presuming to tell ME how often I can block out the sun?

by Anonymousreply 24November 7, 2017 12:00 AM

[quote]he’s bitching because the Rock’s decision to spin his character off into his own project is pushing the next Fast & Furious movie back

Thanks, at least that is slightly less crazy.

by Anonymousreply 25November 7, 2017 12:07 AM

Someone posted this recently on twitter. Makes sense to me.

"Back to what I was saying about Tyrese Gibson. Abusers are manipulative. The typical response to being held accountable is to self-victimize."

by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2017 12:09 AM

I'll believe it when I see the cleared check, front and back. Until then I'll chalk it up to just another publicity stunt by Will Smith and that boney lesbo he's married to.

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2017 12:12 AM

I need $5 million to keep afloat too.

by Anonymousreply 28November 7, 2017 12:17 AM

Thank you for alerting us on social media Mr. Gibson.

by Anonymousreply 29November 7, 2017 12:32 AM

Such a drama queen, this one.

by Anonymousreply 30November 7, 2017 12:37 AM

Tyrese is now using “!” in place of “I”. (As in, “! think ! can. ! know ! can.”) Probably the most unwarranted exclamation mark since “Jeb!”

by Anonymousreply 31November 7, 2017 1:08 AM

EXTREMELY messy.

by Anonymousreply 32November 7, 2017 2:50 AM

Thirsty

by Anonymousreply 33November 7, 2017 3:16 AM

[quote]I’m sorry to announce that if Dewayne is in Fast9 there will no more Roman Peirce

Bye, Felicia!🙋🏿

by Anonymousreply 34November 7, 2017 3:40 AM

So is he basically quitting the Fast franchise? Since The Rock is for sure going to be in the next one. He'll look like a fool if he comes back to the movie after saying he won't be back if the Rock is back. And how awkward would it be on set to work with The Rock after accusing him of doing steroids and talking all that crap about him? If I was The Rock, I would make it part of my contract negotiations to not hire Tyrese if you want me to star in your movie.

by Anonymousreply 35November 7, 2017 3:44 AM

In the video at R22, he really goes off the deep end after 1:50 mark. Later he says that his millionaire and billionaire friends aren't there for him, so Will gives him $5M to focus on the court case and stay off social media. Did he stay off for even a day??? Nope!! He's an ungrateful piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2017 3:57 AM

The Rock responds. Calls Tyrese the "biggiest piece of black dog shit!"🐕💩

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 7, 2017 4:27 AM

god, i feel old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2017 4:37 AM

Ugh. I just died from second hand embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2017 4:56 AM

So wait, they give him $5 with the explicit instructions to stay off of social media and the FIRST thing this imbecile does is run to social media to blab about it ??

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2017 5:27 AM

^ that should obviously read $5 *million

by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2017 5:29 AM

Told ya so.

TMZ Tyrese claims Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith gave him a whopping $5 million so he could dig himself out of a financial hole from his custody case, but sources directly connected to both Will and Jada say it simply isn’t true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 8, 2017 7:56 PM

I can't believe that this thread isn't getting more attention. There's just so much to laugh at.

by Anonymousreply 43November 8, 2017 9:45 PM

#blackpeopleproblems

by Anonymousreply 44November 8, 2017 10:18 PM

[quote] She is looking to obtain a permanent restraining order against him... fearing Tyrese could take their child overseas to Dubai, where he has professional ties.

What exactly does that mean? How does an unhinged, Dlist actor have ties in Dubai? Am I being too cynical here?

by Anonymousreply 45November 8, 2017 11:07 PM

Tyrese is a mess. What's with people who blow through millions of dollars and have nothing but debt? Are they just crazy or immature and blow it all on fast living, baby mommas and Alize?

by Anonymousreply 46November 8, 2017 11:52 PM

Tyrese slept with or was harassed by Will and this is hush money, right?

by Anonymousreply 47November 8, 2017 11:57 PM

That 5 million really belongs to me; Will stole it!

by Anonymousreply 48November 8, 2017 11:59 PM

Tyrese Gibson is a wackotoligist, too?

by Anonymousreply 49November 9, 2017 12:09 AM

After Learning The Smiths Didn’t Loan Tyrese $5 Million, 50 Cent Had Something To Say...

“Wait, so this fool just made some sh*t up?” Fif questioned. “LOL! Will like ‘I ain’t give him that’ Damn, he must really be hit to do some sh*t like that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 9, 2017 12:25 AM

Wow, r50.

The comments on that post are unintelligible.

Black twitter is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 51November 9, 2017 12:43 AM

Will Smith, Jada Pinkett-Smith DID NOT give Tyrese 5 million....Lipstick Alley weighs in:

"Scientology was like, this fool too crazy....even for us."

"And the shit storm known as Tyresha continues..........."

'The call probably didn't even happen. It was a full blown head movie"

"Tyreshia out here promising to send folks to Harvard off that imaginary money. Typical stunt queen."

"Cryrese needs to stop attention whoring, he really got people out here thinking he's bonkers. Ain't nothing wrong with this man, he's just pandering like he's criminally insane to keep people talking about him in 100 thousand posts per day. He ain't slick and he ain't shit. I'm on to you Cryrese!"

by Anonymousreply 52November 9, 2017 12:48 AM

He"s unhinged.

He shouldn't get custody, he shouldn't even get supervised visitation until he gets some serious therapy! And probably not then.

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2017 12:57 AM

Is he on drugs?

by Anonymousreply 54November 9, 2017 12:58 AM

So is he fucking whacko or what? Also, I am super offended that he would ask for 5 fucking mill to "stay afloat" maybe downsize your life some. Do we think they really gave this money or not? I agree with r43, this could be "Bai Ling on the roof" levels of madness.

by Anonymousreply 55November 9, 2017 1:16 AM

I wonder if the Island he bought his daughter for Christmas two years ago is a figment of his imagination too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 9, 2017 1:23 AM

The Facebook comments are scathing. You don't need an account to see. Scroll and Watch the video entitled "I'm broke...". The single moms are pissed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 9, 2017 2:46 AM

Anyone have Will or Jada's email address so that I can foreword the link?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 9, 2017 3:00 AM

Textbook narcissistic rage.

by Anonymousreply 59November 9, 2017 5:21 AM

I have followed Tyrese for ages since one of my friends told me what a emotional bitch prone to over the top rants he has become.

He went off on how un-attracted he is to "darkskins" about a yea ago, so he has been Public Enemy #1 with my black gfs. I mean c'mon...he's a tad melanin heavy too be making that sort of judgment don't you think?

by Anonymousreply 60November 9, 2017 1:31 PM

Another GoFundMe account has been created.

Would someone please help a brother out so I don't have to!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2017 11:08 PM

Holy crap this is better than Christmas! The wacky gift that keeps on giving!

But seriously, put down the Twitter and Facebook and focus on getting your shit together bro!

by Anonymousreply 62November 10, 2017 4:26 PM

He needs to join forces with Barbra Streisand. He has a Starbucks, a Benihana, and a dry cleaning facility in his backyard. She has a mall in her basement.

by Anonymousreply 63November 10, 2017 4:46 PM

This is not drugs. This is mental illness he is suffering from. Will and Jada would have been better off (and so would Tyrese) if they got him some type of mental health treatment

It is shady as fuck that they gave him $5 million. No custody trial costs that much

by Anonymousreply 64November 10, 2017 4:58 PM

Tyrese posted a message on Facebook asking his famous female friends, from Oprah to Jada Pinkett Smith, to support his “PREGNANT” wife’s foundation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 11, 2017 5:03 PM

Why is this fool invoking my name?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66November 11, 2017 5:11 PM

Tyrese Gibson Says Online Meltdown Caused by Psychiatric Medication

11:11 today here’s my public apology - FYI contrary to false reports and narrative ! don’t have a mental illness, it was meds that was suggested to deal with the trauma of losing my daughter this way.... everything just changed Medication post I want you guys to know that to this day I don’t drink, smoke or on any level do I do drugs......... because of this high stress and very traumatic experience I was advised then ultimately connected with multiple therapist and psychiatrist I had a few private meetings and this particular drug that was suggested although maybe helpful to others had an adverse effect on me and this is the reason I had a complete meltdown online - I’m in the clear now, this is being flushed out of my system and I’m already to get back at 100% - please don’t chalk this up as “oversharing” a lot of people were effected by what these meds did to me over these last 2 months and this is my public apology a few I will make personally I’m so very sorry guys - please guys just know again this is not the Singer, actor this is Shayla’s father........... This will NOT compromise my case.... This is transparency and honesty and more of a suggestion, please seek professional opinions when it comes to drugs especially psychiatric meds. We all need to be still and preset in the Lord and he will deal with your fights and reality”. Praying for you guys, and Pray for me and my family ! Love You TYRESE. Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will. #ShaylaRocks.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 12, 2017 2:41 PM

Tyrese is getting paid for all the gay sex he has had with Will Smith. Point blank period.

Will's no dunce. The 5 mill shuts Tyrese up otherwise he would spill tea on both smith and his (dyke) wife.

by Anonymousreply 68November 12, 2017 3:11 PM

The rant quoted at 67 makes him sound like he's bipolar and has gone off his meds, and doesn't plan to go back on.

That would explain everything.

by Anonymousreply 69November 14, 2017 5:32 PM

R6 is that Wankstain?

by Anonymousreply 70July 16, 2018 9:52 PM

I wonder if he's in the cult of $cientology the way the Smiths are?

by Anonymousreply 71July 16, 2018 9:59 PM

R71, I’d guess that they are trying to recruit him, but if he’s broke, maybe not. They don’t believe in psychiatry or mental illness, so maybe they think they can cure him.

$5 million is still a lot of money, even to those foolios.

by Anonymousreply 72July 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Assclowns.

by Anonymousreply 73July 16, 2018 10:36 PM

Tyrese is going to perform at a local venue. I do wonder who actually thought booking him there was a good idea, or if they think they will actually sell tickets?

by Anonymousreply 74September 17, 2018 10:43 AM

R72 is wrong, and R68 is right.

by Anonymousreply 75September 17, 2018 10:02 PM

Is anyone in the entertainment world decent and upstanding? Or sane?

by Anonymousreply 76September 18, 2018 3:18 PM

Very few are R76. I love the music of certain rock stars, and musicians, but they ALL have had sex with underage teenagers who they gave/shared all sort of hard drugs to or basically got them addicted to drugs. Yes I know it was the 1960s and 1970s and times were different but it's predatory, and you also had that dogshit overrated politician Harvey Milk who preyed upon young gay/bisexual teenagers who were barely 15 when he was a lot older and the Randy Shilts biography on Harvey Milk mentions this.

R68 is right about W&J, it's basically an open secret and has been for awhile now...

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2018 2:23 PM

[Quote] is right about W&J, it's basically an open secret and has been for awhile now...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2018 2:31 PM

Ugh. I wonder how much they're donating to hurricane efforts. Didn't Tyrese own a Ferrari?

by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2018 2:37 PM

I am a sane celeb! I was ousted by the Bells but my comeback is imminent!

by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2018 5:26 PM

At least DiCaprio knows when his ass is being kissed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 10, 2019 3:33 AM

So now Tyrese is gonna play tranny-lovin' Teddy Pendergr-ass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82March 10, 2019 3:40 AM

He sucked Will off and got a loan from him for his troubles.

by Anonymousreply 83March 10, 2019 3:45 AM

As about a dozen others have already stated R83.

by Anonymousreply 84March 10, 2019 3:47 AM

[quote] Norma Mitchell Gibson, who was married to Tyrese between 2007 and 2009, claims he pushed their 10-year-old daughter Shyala to the ground, “pinned her face down, put his knees on her back, grabbed her hands with one arm and beat her with the other,” according to documents obtained by People.

Spare the rod and spoil the child, the Good Book says!

by Anonymousreply 85March 10, 2019 3:48 AM

Will Smith should do something about his freaky fucked up kids.

by Anonymousreply 86March 10, 2019 3:55 AM

crack is whack

by Anonymousreply 87March 10, 2019 4:07 AM

Been off him since that cringey display he put on when Paul died.

by Anonymousreply 88March 10, 2019 4:51 AM

Paul who?

by Anonymousreply 89March 10, 2019 5:20 AM

R89 Walker

by Anonymousreply 90March 10, 2019 5:28 AM

This morning on the first show of the year, Wendy Williams gave a big “How YOU doin’?” shoutout to Tyrese when she announced that he and his wife of three years are divorcing. Wendy said, no allegedly added, that Tyrese had “borrowed his wife from someone else to cover up other parts of his life.”

Pretty unambiguous, even for Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 91January 4, 2021 5:03 PM

I think it's wonderful when colored people stick together.

by Anonymousreply 92January 4, 2021 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!