Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dean McDermott's Confesses "I've Thrown My Life Away" as Ex-Wife Takes Him to Court (Again)

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332January 18, 2018 10:58 PM

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 1November 6, 2017 10:47 PM

Yet he continued to have kids with Butter Face. I'm sure they will appreciate his expressing regret when they are older.

Mary Jo was lucky this loser left when he did.

by Anonymousreply 2November 6, 2017 10:53 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 6, 2017 11:00 PM

Link not working, sorry.

by Anonymousreply 4November 6, 2017 11:01 PM

OP, please....it's your responsibility to maintain your thread.

by Anonymousreply 5November 6, 2017 11:02 PM

Love Mary Jo...Sic em.

by Anonymousreply 6November 6, 2017 11:06 PM

Link at R3 works for me.

by Anonymousreply 7November 6, 2017 11:08 PM

The world of heterosexuals is a sick and boring life.

by Anonymousreply 8November 6, 2017 11:20 PM

What a loser. I wonder what Tori thinks about this?

by Anonymousreply 9November 6, 2017 11:22 PM

The only tv show for tori and dean should be one where they actually get jobs to pay his debt to his ex and where they take proper care of their own kids instead of throwing frivolous birthday parties. Sport, healthy food and LOTS of therapy for tori so she can sell what's in all her storage units. If her life is so great, why is she still hoarding?

They can pay off their debts to the IRS and various banks as well, instead of leaching off fellow Americans...

by Anonymousreply 10November 6, 2017 11:58 PM

Don't forget Deano's drinking issue, r10. Lots of therapy for this 50 year unemployed father whose full-time job consists mostly of breeding, skipping out on spousal and child payment and, for kicks, having his ass regularly whipped by an equally deranged 44 year old.

by Anonymousreply 11November 7, 2017 12:07 AM

He also admitted on camera, during his last reality show, that he has a micro penis; i.e., a baby dick.

by Anonymousreply 12November 7, 2017 12:16 AM

Tori and Dean should use strap ons on each other

by Anonymousreply 13November 7, 2017 12:19 AM

[quote]"I can't believe I gave this up."

Would've been better if he'd been facing a picture of Tori and added, pointing ... "... for THAT!"

by Anonymousreply 14November 7, 2017 12:22 AM

I’m not surprised, r12.

He has such a tiny nose.

by Anonymousreply 15November 7, 2017 12:24 AM

Mary Jo got him when we was good looking. he is hideous now.

by Anonymousreply 16November 7, 2017 12:26 AM

Which reminds, r12 - Tori admitted to a therapist on camera that she does things (sexually) that most couples with 4 kids wouldn't do or words to that effect. Interview at link for the curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 7, 2017 12:27 AM

The son, Jack, is largely self supporting according to the article. He’s also come out.

by Anonymousreply 18November 7, 2017 12:31 AM

Which reminds, r12 - Tori admitted to a therapist on camera that she does things (sexually) that most couples with 4 kids wouldn't do or words to that effect. Interview at link for the curious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19November 7, 2017 12:35 AM

Double posting. Sorry folks. Distracted.

by Anonymousreply 20November 7, 2017 12:36 AM

R18 Does that mean I'm off the hook for the little bastard?

by Anonymousreply 21November 7, 2017 12:36 AM

Nope, and you should go to jail, Dean. Maybe you’ll learn some new sexual positions to try with Tori.

by Anonymousreply 22November 7, 2017 12:39 AM

Think harder, Dean, r21.

You still owe over $100,000 in back child and spousal payments. It's your second trip to court and you've delayed previously mutually agreed upon payments for the past 6 months to the point where money is merely "trickling" all the while you are spotted taking lavish holidays and buying expensive motorcycles for yourself.

The optics aren't great.

by Anonymousreply 23November 7, 2017 12:56 AM

Who would you cast in a remake of Mister Ed? Tori or SJP?

by Anonymousreply 24November 7, 2017 1:23 AM

I think he’s a con man and is just trying to get into Mary Jo’s good graces so she’s drop the law suit

by Anonymousreply 25November 7, 2017 1:28 AM

I know he's a con man.

by Anonymousreply 26November 7, 2017 1:31 AM

Even the bar waitress he shagged in Toronto knows he's a con artist.

by Anonymousreply 27November 7, 2017 1:37 AM

Can you imagine what Tori must think, hearing this?

I can't think of an explanation Dean could come up for having said and done those things, with Mary Jo.

by Anonymousreply 28November 7, 2017 1:42 AM

Wow, he really like horsey faces.

by Anonymousreply 29November 7, 2017 1:43 AM

Emily Good Hand.

by Anonymousreply 30November 7, 2017 1:44 AM

Mary Jo is awesome!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 7, 2017 1:48 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if Tori instructed him to say this.

by Anonymousreply 32November 7, 2017 1:51 AM

Dean will pull the "Big Cry Baby" routine, r28. "I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry!" Blah blah blah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 7, 2017 1:54 AM

go girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 7, 2017 1:55 AM

Tori meets MJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 7, 2017 2:00 AM

Losing your husband to another woman is bad enough, but losing him to someone like Tori Spelling is the equivalent of losing the Oscar to Pia Zadora.

by Anonymousreply 36November 7, 2017 2:04 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if they love that crap on some level, too, R33.

by Anonymousreply 37November 7, 2017 2:04 AM

If only Tori could make money from being an Ugly Queen...the opposite of a beauty queen. She'd be world champion.

by Anonymousreply 38November 7, 2017 2:07 AM

Tori and Dean have their backs against a wall so that idea of scheming to fool the ex-wife into believing he has regrets wouldn't be a shock, r32.

The only problem is that Dean said that a year or so ago. This time around, Mary Jo means business so any similar Tori or Dean "I threw it all away" word games won't fly.

Dean isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and tends to make things up as he goes along. So I don't think Tori may necessarily have "pre-approved" that "regret" confession. He's pretty spineless and bumbles his way along.

by Anonymousreply 39November 7, 2017 2:13 AM

I am surprised that Dean has not yet convinced Tori to pull a scheme where they divorce and pretend to cut ties so Candy will finally hand over Tory some money which Tory will for sure hand over to that grifter.

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2017 2:21 AM

“My feeling is that Tori controls everything and she runs the show. Dean has no say in anything,” Eustace said. “The man I married is not the same guy he is today.” ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2017 2:28 AM

Holy fuck, what the hell is going on with her face @R41?

Especially considering the normally hideous Dean looks somewhat (actually *very*) decent there.

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2017 2:34 AM

I'd forgotten Dean was once attractive.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2017 3:05 AM

Love how in the clip where tori and maryjo meet, maryjo says that dean was very determined once he met tori. Even tori doesn't miss her meaning - determined golddigger.

R40, even that wouldn't be enough now. I think tori would have to shed more than just her husband to get candy onside. She'd have to mature and behave like an adult which just isn't ever going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2017 4:07 AM

[quote] He also admitted on camera, during his last reality show, that he has a micro penis; i.e., a baby dick.

His gay son Jack probably inherited the gene. Poor Jack, he'll be a lonely guy in the gay world.

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2017 4:13 AM

It must feel wonderful to finally have the last laugh on these two lowlifes. Tori and Dean were like Brangelina in that both couples seemed to want to flaunt their newfound "true love" for public consumption and in the faces of the women both men had just screwed over. Tori and Angelina seem extra gross because you just know they both were enjoying what they were doing to Mary Jo and Jennifer. Dean and Brad were scum, too, but still.

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2017 4:34 AM

I don't think Camdy would hand a lot of money directly to Tori, even without Dean. Tori is a shopaholic and a hoarder. She'll leave most of the money to her grand kids. She knows Tori wouldn't manage the estate properly and the kids would be left with nothing.

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2017 5:05 AM

I remember in one of earlier reality shows, the one on oxygen or we, she talked about her strained relationship with her mother, and she gave an example of one of their many fueds. When Tori was 16, she wanted a red Volkswagen Rabbit Convertible for her birthday. Her mom, instead, bought her a BMW red convertible.

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2017 5:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2017 5:22 AM

Dean is such a loser. I was just waiting for him to say in r49 clip, “ Baby, you can get an extra job... you’ll just have to work harder to support us, but I believe in you”

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2017 5:28 AM

No too bright is he?

It's fun on a twisted way seeing a het guy get trapped in the same $$$ net tgat has trapped so many women.

Hey...You know what would make it even better Dean?

If Tori was 25 years older than you! You should have gone after Candy. There's your problem.

by Anonymousreply 51November 7, 2017 5:36 AM

we knew this when he married Tori, didn't we?

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2017 5:45 AM

MTM...even when young I just never saw her appeal

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2017 6:06 AM

So candy pretty much sopperts them so that they won't make any more episodes of True Tori?

"My dad wouldn't have wanted this...he worked so hard!" Subtle, Tori!

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2017 6:53 AM

[quote]Dean and Brad were scum, [bold]period[/bold].

Fixed it for you.

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2017 7:20 AM

Candi pays all of their bills: rent, the kids' tuition, probably utilities. They still can't afford McDonalds? Pathetic. Why have so many kids if you can't afford them?

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2017 7:44 AM

I don't know what is going on with her face. I just saw a smaller picture, and I knew it looked weird - but I just put it down to bad lighting or something.

Here's a video, from about a month ago. I can see changes, but I can't put my finger on what the changes actually are... whatever is going on, I think it's more than just a little weight gain.

I can see there's something going on, in the video. Just growing older, maybe? Hormonal? IDK.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2017 2:17 PM

r57, ...I pray it's menopause...enough with the kids already.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2017 2:34 PM

When I was a kid I saw a Love Boat or Fantasy Island with Tori (also a kid). She wasn't attractive enough, even as a child, to be on TV. She had mousey brown hair with a slight wave and bug eyes. She was not thin for a kid.

It was only later during 90210 that I realized why that kids got a job. I marveled at her transformation. They couldn't do that much with her face, but plastic surgery and artifice really affected the rest.

But it seems people turn back into themselves with time - even after plastic surgery. She looks like that kid again.

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2017 2:45 PM

I could be a combination of menopause, financial stress, post-partum etc etc.

I know a woman who had children late in life around 44 years of age. Weeks after giving birth, menopause kicked in. It was a terrible time for her.

Suspect Tori has put her body through a fair amount of stress popping out kids in quick succession and now...she has the stress of heading towards her 50s while raising a toddler, teens, and teenagers. Plus Deano.

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2017 10:00 PM

It might be menopause, or perimenopause. There have been some shifts in her shape, for instance, in her upper arms -- although how much of that would be from having another child recently is hard to tell, it does seem possible it's menopause to me.

She's getting too old for this, especially when she was extremely thin for decades, and appears to love drama, too. That crap catches up to you, so her hormones must be going haywire, in any event.

These celebrity women that get and stay extremely skinny for many years, while stressing themselves out to the max, have to pay the piper eventually, one way or another. Whether the public ever hears the details or not, all the fillers in the world, all the HRT, won't stave it all off.

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2017 10:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2017 10:47 PM

Geez, after seeing that video of Mary Jo on "The Doctors", I had no idea she was so screwed over by Dean! They were in the process of adopting a child and he skips out on their marriage? Mary Jo had to have been completely blind-sided.

by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2017 11:43 PM

She spoke about trying for Baby No. 6 recently. She really needs counselling. And Dean needs to get a job, be a husband, a father - stop relying on mother-in-law's hand outs. He has no self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 64November 7, 2017 11:55 PM

I thought Dean came from a wealthy family.

by Anonymousreply 65November 7, 2017 11:57 PM

Dean is too busy to get a job, people.

by Anonymousreply 66November 8, 2017 12:07 AM

Dean was interviewed a few years ago. Can't recall the show. Maybe it only aired in Canada - I don't even remember the interviewer or program.

I do remember watching the interview incredibly amused at what Dean was spouting. That he wants to be a producer but couldn't specify the project he had in mind.

He gave a full rundown of his early years - very poor. Horrible father and he ran away from home. Worked in bars and one day somehow lucked out and appeared in a commercial or small program and from there started getting more work.

But I got the distinct impression he came from a poverty-stricken family. Scarborough, Ontario, I think. Very tough early beginnings. Quite the contrast to Tori. So it's no wonder he idolizes her and envies the childhood she had.

by Anonymousreply 67November 8, 2017 1:07 AM

I heard Dean's sisters are obese, not sure where I heard it from (probably here).

by Anonymousreply 68November 8, 2017 1:13 AM

r68 his whole family look like Walmart people. In one of Tori and Dean’s reality shows they visit his family in Canada. They’re white trash.

by Anonymousreply 69November 8, 2017 1:15 AM

Lay off Dean!

Can't you see that he has a bun in the oven?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70November 8, 2017 1:21 AM

Young Dean and sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71November 8, 2017 1:23 AM

Well, having kids will make you fat, R70. Everyone knows that.

by Anonymousreply 72November 8, 2017 1:24 AM

Tori probably regrets leaving the first husband.

by Anonymousreply 73November 8, 2017 1:24 AM

That family portrait is beyond sad. Depressed looking women that look like Manson groupies and even the toddler looks depressed. At least the sister holding him looks happy.

by Anonymousreply 74November 8, 2017 1:26 AM

I read that his son's bank account has been wiped out due to his dad's.. I thought since his son was at least 18 his finances would be separate from his dad? That to me is the saddest part of all. I can't imagine having empty bank account because my dad was such a loser. How can they go after the son's money if the son is an adult?

by Anonymousreply 75November 8, 2017 1:29 AM

R74, she was probably the most gifted at putting up a good front.

by Anonymousreply 76November 8, 2017 1:32 AM

I remember reading that it was the IRS that took money out of the son Dean had with Mary Jo, Jack's, account. I don't know the details, just that it was done - Mary Jo said that's what happened, iirc.

It is very sad. I feel bad for Jack, he didn't deserve that.

by Anonymousreply 77November 8, 2017 1:37 AM

r73 she does. On their most recent show, True Tori, she meets her first husband to make amends. The meeting is off camera, but in the scenes afterwards, she basically says, I made the wrong choice. She even tells Dean that.

by Anonymousreply 78November 8, 2017 1:38 AM

Her first husband wasn't cute. Dean WAS when they met, that's why shallow Tori was infatuated with Dean.

by Anonymousreply 79November 8, 2017 1:44 AM

Dean hasn't been cute for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 80November 8, 2017 1:46 AM

I doubt Dean idolizes Tori.

by Anonymousreply 81November 8, 2017 1:50 AM

Here's a video, from when Dean was still cute, imho (with special appearance by Mary Jo)... yes, he was cute, but with how smug they are in this... just, no:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82November 8, 2017 1:51 AM

^ Dean and Tori were the ones being smug in the above video

by Anonymousreply 83November 8, 2017 1:53 AM

I don't believe tori's stories about candy being mean to her growing up. Tori is the mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 84November 8, 2017 2:06 AM

Looks like Dean made a good decision when lifting anchor and sailing away from Mary Jo. She seems like a silly shrew. She started a skin care line?

Dean knows that uber doll collector Candy will always take care of Tori, and Dean will never have to work again. He will have a good life, all paid for by Candy .

by Anonymousreply 85November 8, 2017 2:08 AM

OMG Dean is such a terrible actor and so fake in that video R82. What a crock of shit how he talks to Tori and she bought his tired shtick.

by Anonymousreply 86November 8, 2017 2:09 AM

The part in the video where Dean says, "Love conquers all." is cringeworthy.

So obvious.

I do have the feeling they (Dean and Tori) were each kind of playing games with each other, though.

by Anonymousreply 87November 8, 2017 2:14 AM

r56 if Candy really is paying for everything, why doesn't Mary Jo have her lawyers contact Candi's people and work out a lump sum settlement?

by Anonymousreply 88November 8, 2017 5:18 AM

R88 Candy isn't legally on the hook for Dean's kids. She was pissed when Tori left her first husband and broke up Deans marriage. She makes sure her grand kids are taken care of. She might even enjoy seeing Dean have to face the consequences of his own shitty decisions.

by Anonymousreply 89November 8, 2017 5:24 PM

These two deserve each other and I don't know what fucked up shit those kids must have done in previous lives to come out of that portal (Tori)

by Anonymousreply 90November 8, 2017 7:09 PM

Objectively, they both need to get real jobs. I could see Dean doing something food-related—but what would Tori do, and who the hell would hire her?

by Anonymousreply 91November 8, 2017 7:18 PM

The kids have a very wealthy grandma who no doubt has set up trusts for all of them. Life won't be too tough for them, if they don't turn out to be shopaholics like their mom.

by Anonymousreply 92November 8, 2017 7:27 PM

R91 real estate agent maybe? I know a few moms who went into real estate in their thirties and forties. They needed flexible hours. Her celebrity could help her. There are tests to get you're license. Tori doesn't strike me as a great test taker. I'd say home daycare, but she's already got to many kids in the house to add someone else's.

by Anonymousreply 93November 8, 2017 8:59 PM

Will dean live much longer? Between the obesity and the red nose...

by Anonymousreply 94November 8, 2017 11:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95November 9, 2017 12:12 AM

When I saw some of the episodes of True Tori, I used to think that one of the elephants in the room was how underweight Tori was on show. I thought it affected her mental status - or, at any rate, it sure didn't help matters.

I don't know if I've ever seen her gain any significant weight, as an adult, until now.

by Anonymousreply 96November 9, 2017 12:28 AM

Menopause. Or Perimenopause, r96. One of the many symptoms is weight gain. I had a good web link but it didn't work on DL for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 97November 9, 2017 12:46 AM

Tori was an ordained minister and was able to do weddings, she could do that again. She was also hawking shit on QVC, she could do that again too. She seems to have some skills, it's Dean that can't do anything.

by Anonymousreply 98November 9, 2017 1:39 AM

Dean the Bean

by Anonymousreply 99November 9, 2017 2:04 AM

......It's Dean that won't do anything, r98.

by Anonymousreply 100November 9, 2017 2:06 AM

Guess Tori will just have to fall onto more hibachi grills to support the family.

by Anonymousreply 101November 9, 2017 2:17 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 9, 2017 2:56 AM

Didn't she check herself into a hospital a couple of years ago claiming she had, wait for it... Ebola?

by Anonymousreply 103November 9, 2017 3:14 AM

And the time Tori was rushed to the hospital with severe abdominal pains.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104November 9, 2017 3:29 AM

Sorry r12, I do not believe that for one second. To have an attitude like his, he would have to be wealthy, or have a great penis. In this pic it looks like he has a dong, not a ding. Look for VPL on dean's right, our left.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 9, 2017 3:41 AM

It was the first time she ate, since 1972, R104. I wish people would understand that.

by Anonymousreply 106November 9, 2017 4:56 AM

Dean cheated on Tori while shorting Chopped Canada and now she won’t let him go to Canada, where he can get work.

by Anonymousreply 107November 9, 2017 5:14 AM

They should come out with an album full of duets together.

by Anonymousreply 108November 9, 2017 6:17 AM

After Candy dies, which will probably be when at least a few of Dean and Tori's kids are adults, Dean and Tori will look to their kids to support them. They will probably run through all the trust funds, unless the kids have a brain and see that mom and dad will bleed them dry.

by Anonymousreply 109November 9, 2017 6:47 AM

In certain pics now, Tori reminds me of Betty Hutton...

Do you suppose young Tori was a fan and always wanted to look like her idol?

by Anonymousreply 110November 9, 2017 6:54 AM

Tori's idol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111November 9, 2017 10:41 AM

Liam’s turning out to be a dud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112November 9, 2017 11:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 9, 2017 11:18 AM

Why are their children so fat? Do they feed them McDonald's and Lunchables everyday?

by Anonymousreply 114November 9, 2017 11:20 AM

Tori is into "baking", to generate more interest on her website/blog. So, somebody has to eat the cupcake displays.

by Anonymousreply 115November 9, 2017 11:32 AM

Wtf are the lame-o fraus posting positive shit on her social media?

by Anonymousreply 116November 9, 2017 11:44 AM

R94 Yeah, too much Jack Daniels will give you that 'Rudolph' look.

by Anonymousreply 117November 9, 2017 12:01 PM

r5 Here's a link you lazy bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 9, 2017 12:14 PM

Do you think Tori and Dean have ever discussed hiring a hit man to take-out (not for drinks) the old mother?

by Anonymousreply 119November 9, 2017 12:21 PM

Never!

by Anonymousreply 120November 9, 2017 12:22 PM

r118 I think she keeps getting pregnant to hold onto him

by Anonymousreply 121November 9, 2017 12:27 PM

Well, and trap him, r121. He can never leave because he'd never in a million years be able to afford spousal and child payments. He is stuck. And they're both batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 122November 9, 2017 12:41 PM

Mary Jo feels that Tori is in control of everything, and runs the show in the marriage.

One thing I can say is, I don't buy her, "I have to find my voice/I have finally found my voice/looks at little old relateable me" shtick.

by Anonymousreply 123November 9, 2017 3:39 PM

I bet they're already scamming Candy...I imagine the kids having grandma Candy buy them expensive toys and electronics that Tori and Dean return for cash refunds or sell on Ebay.

by Anonymousreply 124November 9, 2017 3:51 PM

What a sad bunch.

by Anonymousreply 125November 9, 2017 5:09 PM

I really love DL's nickname for Dean: baboon boy. Even back when he was young and somewhat attractive, his face still had that shaved baboon quality to it. He was never much to write home about, and yet it's hilarious how enraptured Tori was with him; she admits to fucking him the first night they met and marrying him three months later. It really boggles my mind how such a wealthy girl could have such abysmal self-esteem.

There's the stories about how Dean, upon learning that he and Tori were going to be working together (they met on the set of some shitty Lifetime movie), made a lot of jokes to his buddies about how ugly he thought she was. It makes perfect sense that the desperate manwhore grew up in a deprived white trash environment.

The portrait at R71 of him with his (much older--he must've been an oopsy baby) sisters is a hoot. I've literally seen cheerier photos of prisoners in Auschwitz.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 9, 2017 6:02 PM

Does tori hoard because she knows the world thinks she's incredibly hateful and extremely ugly? Or is she in deep denial?

by Anonymousreply 127November 9, 2017 10:18 PM

Sounds legit.

by Anonymousreply 128November 9, 2017 10:28 PM

How about just spoiled and lazy?, r127.

by Anonymousreply 129November 9, 2017 10:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 9, 2017 10:38 PM

Thrown away to hook up with tv family royalty through a woman who is a mess.

He’s realizing that if he had stayed in Canada he would have continued to have steady pay in tv shows & movies filmed there. He probably would have even gotten some sort of entertainment news gig.

Instead he’s a sad, broke, deadbeat sperm machine.

by Anonymousreply 131November 9, 2017 10:52 PM

Dean NEEDS the motorcycles, R130. They are his therapy.

by Anonymousreply 132November 9, 2017 10:57 PM

Plus Canada has much more generous welfare r131

by Anonymousreply 133November 9, 2017 10:58 PM

Tell that to the judge, r132.

by Anonymousreply 134November 9, 2017 11:04 PM

Tori's brother has two, maybe three kids. I think she keeps getting pregnant because each kid equals a trust fund from Candy, and spoiled Tori wants to grab as much as she can when Mama kicks the bucket.

by Anonymousreply 135November 9, 2017 11:04 PM

Be careful what you wish for.

by Anonymousreply 136November 9, 2017 11:05 PM

Who will Candy leave her money to?

by Anonymousreply 137November 9, 2017 11:06 PM

We figured that out, r135.

by Anonymousreply 138November 9, 2017 11:07 PM

R138 = Randy

by Anonymousreply 139November 9, 2017 11:09 PM

In that scenario, would this mean that after Candy dies, theoretically, Dean and Tori hope to plunder the trust funds, somehow? They wouldn't be able to touch the trust funds, while the children are minors, would they? I sure hope not. And, certainly, they wouldn't be able to touch the trust funds of adult children?

by Anonymousreply 140November 9, 2017 11:15 PM

Tori is just a selfish hoarder of children. She collects expensive shit, has storage facilities full of it, and has filled her house with (ugly ass) kids that she can't really afford. She is a gross consumer.

by Anonymousreply 141November 9, 2017 11:20 PM

Does Candy pay for the private school tuition? In an above clip, Tori says she is stressed because they have 4 private school tuitions to pay. Why do her kids need private school anyway? Don't they live in a place that would have a great public school district?

by Anonymousreply 142November 9, 2017 11:26 PM

No, r139.

by Anonymousreply 143November 9, 2017 11:32 PM

According to Candy, she does pay for the kids school, R142.

On True Tori, they also acted like they didn't have nannies, either, iirc. Oh, so hard dealing with these kids 24/7! When will a parent get a break?

Oh, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 9, 2017 11:37 PM

Candy pays for EVERYTHING: their rent, their bills, the kids' schooling... all Tori and Dean need to do is earn enough for what, spending?? They can't even do that.

by Anonymousreply 145November 9, 2017 11:49 PM

The mother is still very good looking. Did the world decide she was experimenting with lesbianism with Tatum O'Neil?

by Anonymousreply 146November 10, 2017 12:03 AM

Candy is 72 years old.

Liam is 10, Stella is 9, Hattie is 6, Finn is 5, and Beau is 8 months.

IF Candy lives to 85 - Liam would be 23 years old, Stella 22, Hattie 19, Finn 18, and Beau 13-14. If Candy passes away two years before the age of 85, three of the children will still be minors.

(I can see it the result of the above scenario now... when the time comes, Mary Jo will give the minor children tips on how to file for emancipation themselves. The minor children will get emancipated with no problems, then go to live with Liam and Stella. Jack will pull up the moving van, and help them pack. No way will Dean think about trying to stop Jack - Dean will be 63 years old, but biologically older, by then.)

by Anonymousreply 147November 11, 2017 2:38 PM

“How much for that rug? Do you know who I am?”

by Anonymousreply 148November 11, 2017 2:46 PM

Good scenario, r147. Let's add: I see Tori being sectioned at some stage and Dean forced to raise the five of them on his own. Which, of course he won't want to and can't do. And will not have as much money as when Tori was around.

Then the emancipation factor kicks.

Dean has early heart attack. Tori comes out of confinement to find herchildren are under someone else's guardianship. And no Dean. Then it's back to crazy town for Tori.

by Anonymousreply 149November 11, 2017 2:57 PM

[Quote] I remember in one of earlier reality shows, the one on oxygen or we, she talked about her strained relationship with her mother, and she gave an example of one of their many fueds. When Tori was 16, she wanted a red Volkswagen Rabbit Convertible for her birthday. Her mom, instead, bought her a BMW red convertible.

She would've been perfect for My Super Sweet 16 on mtv.

by Anonymousreply 150November 11, 2017 3:30 PM

Whoever compared them to the Honey Boo Boo family was right on the mark. Tori's kids are as potato faced and homely as any poor white hillbillies I've seen in Kentucky and W.Va, Does anyone else think it's a bit odd that none of the kids look Jewish? I would have thought that Aaron Spelling's DNA would have kicked in with at least one of them.

by Anonymousreply 151November 11, 2017 4:42 PM

Children's ages: 10, 9... 6, 5... see how they have 'two packs' (one right after each other, close in age. That's been the pattern in the past.

And the latest, is now 8 months. Does this mean they are working on another?

by Anonymousreply 152November 11, 2017 4:55 PM

More like Tori screwed her life up. Stand up and get off the lazy-boy recliner.

by Anonymousreply 153November 11, 2017 5:11 PM

[quote] Does anyone else think it's a bit odd that none of the kids look Jewish? I would have thought that Aaron Spelling's DNA would have kicked in with at least one of them.

They all had nose jobs in utero.

by Anonymousreply 154November 11, 2017 6:58 PM

He feels stifled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 11, 2017 7:06 PM

Candys not leaving those millions to tori. She'll probably leave her a monthly allowance. Just to take care of bare necessities etc. Her brother Randy is probably going to be more lucky in the inheritance department. He seems to be way more responsible and serious about life and responsibilities. Don't worry Candys will/trust is air tight. She's a smart lady.

by Anonymousreply 156November 11, 2017 7:30 PM

Also I wonder who's paying for Tori's massive storage space where she houses all of her stuff? I could have sworn she had a huge garage sale a few year's ago where she sold the stuff in that storage warehouse.

by Anonymousreply 157November 11, 2017 7:35 PM

Yes, R156. I'm now thinking that Candy will make sure things will be handled as well as possible, considering the circumstances, when she passes away. After all, she can afford excellent attorneys and financial advisors.

I guess that means I can see Dean and Tori going to Court in the future, as a last-ditch effort to get some of that loot.

by Anonymousreply 158November 11, 2017 9:23 PM

LOL! , r158. Dean can't even afford a lawyer to represent him in his defence against his ex-wife. She's hauling his ass back to court again and this time for violation of their spousal/child payment agreement.

And who do you think will take on these two losers with all their debts to contest a water tight will written, approved and witnessed by a high net worth person who dutifully took care of these two chronically unemployed and irresponsible adults and their expanding brood for 20, 30 or whatever years? LOL!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 11, 2017 9:37 PM

Unfortunately I am only too well acquainted with what a controlling bitch mother does to control a "child" she neither likes nor trusts after death.

As someone said, there will be trusts up the wazoo, and she will likely have to okay everything over her monthly allowance with a phalanx of attorneys. My mother and Candy are very similar types, but I am the polar opposite of Tori. My father worked and invested his fingers to the bone to build what he left to me(100% of his estate,) but my narcissist mother, who had control of the estate following his death, made all sorts of provisions and decisions which would prohibit me from every living am even minimally "decadent" life. And I am 60, so when I say decadent I basically mean stuff like flying F/C, taking Silverseas cruises 4 times a year and having a second home away from horrid Fl.

The only people who will enjoy the fruits of my dad's work in the end will be the lawyers who collect untold billable hours per week keeping the money out of my hands.

by Anonymousreply 160November 12, 2017 8:04 AM

Man, I think it would be pretty amazing to have your necessities paid for the rest of your life. I say that, all other things being much the same, or better than they are now for me financially, ect.

Tori has, more or less, admitted to a lack of perspective in this area.

by Anonymousreply 161November 12, 2017 4:12 PM

[quote]On their most recent show, True Tori, she meets her first husband to make amends. The meeting is off camera, but in the scenes afterwards, she basically says, I made the wrong choice. She even tells Dean that.

Geez! Really? Healthy marriage Dean and Tori have.

by Anonymousreply 162November 13, 2017 7:48 AM

He publicly admits to being overwhelmed with the fact that they have four kids together, so she gets pregnant with a fifth and constantly discusses having a sixth...

by Anonymousreply 163November 13, 2017 11:55 AM

Time for a Dr. Phil intervention! I can see Dr Phil.saying to Dean "......and how's that workin' for ya?"

by Anonymousreply 164November 13, 2017 2:56 PM

Is dean too vain to suicide? I can see all the pressures getting to him one day. He doesn't seem to have healthy coping skills.

by Anonymousreply 165November 14, 2017 12:53 AM

The walls are closing in on Dean. Mounting Debts. Too Many Kids. Loony Wife. Continual Legal Problems. Jobless and Aimless. Lost His looks. Has Affairs When He's Back in Canada.

He's nearing 60. At some point, he's going to have to get help.

by Anonymousreply 166November 14, 2017 1:08 AM

He'll be 51 this week. Still getting on in age and raising babies when most men would be looking forward to retiring or at least be able to afford nannies so they can 'get away.'

by Anonymousreply 167November 14, 2017 1:12 AM

As far as the future, I think one or two of the youngest kids might emancipate and the older ones estrange from both of them when they are young adults. That would be a real smart move.

If that happens Candy would probably help all her grand kids financially as long as they had some career direction that they were serious about and weren't dating/involved with the wrong people (people like their parents, for example) and weren't using any of the money for drugs/drug parties, etc.

I could see Candy paying their college tuition and expenses but sending the checks directly to the university and paying their apartment rent directly, and only if their grades were good and they were serious about their studies.

I think she'll probably set up a trust fund for each the kids and that's how it will go down. If the minor kids are emancipated and the older ones estranged, Tori and Dean have no way to get to the money, because if there's a way for them to get to it they will. And Candy knows that.

If think Candy will keep a watchful eye and notice if any one of her grand kids follow in their parents footsteps and those that do will get cut off or not get any additional financial help from Candy. I don't think Candy will blame her grandchildren or hold them responsible for their parents screw-ups or hold it against them at all. I think she'll help them and continue doing so as long as Tori and Dean aren't getting their hands on any of the money and the kids are on the right path and stay on the right path.

by Anonymousreply 168November 14, 2017 1:59 AM

You guys should really watch TrueTori, Dean gaslights Tori about his affair, throughout the series. Even her childhood friends turn on Tori and join Dean on the gaslighting.

You mean queens will enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 169November 14, 2017 2:05 AM

I thought Dean canned that reality show, r169. This must be from a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 170November 14, 2017 2:07 AM

" . . . 'We were on the street where we used to live. He fell to his knees crying, saying, "I can't believe I gave this up."

Stupid Dean had actually believed his ex-wife was going to fall for this bullshit, to 'feel sorry' for him. Obviously, Tori had coached him.

by Anonymousreply 171November 14, 2017 2:10 AM

R169, please elaborate

by Anonymousreply 172November 14, 2017 2:37 AM

r170 yes I meant reruns

by Anonymousreply 173November 14, 2017 2:42 AM

Dean is a narcissist who emotional abuses Tori and is a psychological tormentor who also gaslights her. But Tori is a co-dependent to that toxic relationship and had no empathy for Dean's wife and little boy when she broke up that family. Tori also didn't care that her first husband was deeply hurt that she cheated on him, although that sure turned out to be a blessing in disguise for him. Dean and Tori are BOTH seriously disordered.

by Anonymousreply 174November 14, 2017 2:59 AM

So much of what R174 said.

[quote]It really boggles my mind how such a wealthy girl could have such abysmal self-esteem.

Look at her (appearance & looks). And look at her as she was growing up. That explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 175November 14, 2017 3:19 AM

All this bullshit could have been avoided if she’d just gone to South Korea for extensive feminizing plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 176November 14, 2017 3:21 AM

I guarantee that had she gone to Seoul in her thirties they would have had her looking like the Cali blonde cutie she has always dreamed of being.

by Anonymousreply 177November 14, 2017 4:46 AM

Thank you to whoever upthread reminded me about "True Tori". I am watching it now on the terrarium app on my firestick and am so happy to see it, I watched part of the series when it was on but now I will be looking for him to gaslight her!

by Anonymousreply 178November 14, 2017 5:13 AM

True Tori was sort of depressing.

There was a funny part. Dean and Tori were talking to this new age 'guru' kind of charlatan guy. Dean was CLEARLY acting stupidly dramatic for the camera (it was actually getting tedious at this point), and Tori was looking pretty pissed off, all pursed lips and brittleness - with the new element of the old 'guru', Tori was losing control...

Somewhere along the line, Dean looks at the guy at says something like, "Your face. Your face... MORPHED." The 'guru' sagely nodded.

I was rolling my eyes, and laughed so hard. That whole scene was just so silly.

by Anonymousreply 179November 14, 2017 5:33 AM

I think she didn't have much sexual chemistry with her first husband so when Dean threw a hot fuck into her at the beginning she was bowled over.

by Anonymousreply 180November 14, 2017 5:47 AM

Watching her take Liam and Stella shopping for Liam's party and they're in the backseat stuffing their faces with who knows what, I imagine they spend a lot of time in the car eating shit foods and now it shows.

by Anonymousreply 181November 14, 2017 5:57 AM

^ Tori is a terrible, horrible mother. The only good thing I can say is that she isn't physically abusive. Dean isn't much better. They're both fucked up.

If my parents were anything like them I would have estranged on my 18th birthday or the morning after high school graduation. I'd be G-O-N-E! And never look back. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 182November 14, 2017 6:19 AM

I can't believe one of the tabloids hasn't done a cover story on their bad parenting

by Anonymousreply 183November 14, 2017 8:32 AM

I've only seen their cooking shows and it was really awkward watching them "flirt" on camera. But Dean seemed to know his shit when it came to the kitchen.

by Anonymousreply 184November 14, 2017 1:52 PM

There was a part of TT, where Dean was cooking a meal for the kids. I forget what it was (perhaps fish), but the dish sounded quite good to me - simple and wholesome. It did seem like Dean really did know what he was doing there... and more than that, it seemed that cooking was a skill that he was so pleased to have learned. He clearly enjoyed it, and got self-esteem from being able to do it well.

Then Tori came along, and criticized the meal. Not in a mean way, just saying an element of the meal was a little dry or whatever, something like that. Dean reacted badly. He got hyper-sensitive and appeared embarrassed. It was out of proportion, yet I did feel for him a little there. Here was this man doing one thing right, and Tori couldn't just encourage him, and leave it at that?

by Anonymousreply 185November 14, 2017 2:59 PM

Dean is ON THE RUN, ya'll!

---

Fleeing Home? Dean Seen On Motorcycle As Ex Tries To Serve Him In Child Support Case

Dean McDermott is on the loose! RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal that Tori Spelling’s husband was seen moving quickly through traffic on his motorcycle while his ex, Mary Jo Eustace, is reportedly still trying to serve him in their child support case....

“He owes over $100,000 moving forward and I believe he has no intention of paying,” she wrote in the papers. “He bounces my son’s university rent/tuition and is delinquent in paying therapist bills while he shops and throws lavish parties for his other 5 children.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 14, 2017 10:32 PM

Ooh Mary Jo mentioned his lavish kids' parties? Good, I always wondered if that pissed her off.

by Anonymousreply 187November 14, 2017 10:45 PM

He needs to be thrown in the slammer and not for a few weeks or months bs, more like a year or two to send him a message they mean business. Right now he knows there are no consequences because so far there haven't been any and nothing has happened to him.

by Anonymousreply 188November 14, 2017 11:32 PM

Aren't there US laws regarding Child Support and wage garnishing? Oh, that's right. He hasn't booked a real job in ages.

by Anonymousreply 189November 14, 2017 11:47 PM

Tori and Dean have no real income - Candy pays for everything so there is nothing to garnish! Reminds me of the saying "You can't get blood from a stone".

Mary Jo needs to get off her bony rump and find her own rich old person to pay her bills. She will never be getting any of Candy's dough.

by Anonymousreply 190November 15, 2017 12:05 AM

I was thinking a bit ago that, perhaps, Candy stepped in.

Well. I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 191November 15, 2017 12:51 AM

Candy probably pays for the lavish birthday parties for the kids. Dean certainly doesn't have the money. So I don't know why Mary Jo keeps bringing up the lavish parties. Dean had purchased motorcycles with the money he could have given her to pay down the debt. But Mary Jo probably wouldn't get the money she is rightfully owed even if they didn't throw super expensive parties for the kids since Dean isn't the one paying for them.

But I really feel bad for her and Jack. My sister went through the same thing --- no child support. It set her back financially for many years. In most US states if the person ordered to pay doesn't pay, they are considered in violation of court orders and end up behind bars. I don't know why or how Dean has gotten a free ride. His son must feel worthless that his own father won't pay for his support. That's the kind of father you cut out of your life when you're an adult. For financial abuse.

by Anonymousreply 192November 15, 2017 1:01 AM

r185 that’s unfair. Tori’s not his mother, who needs to keep reassuring him and telling him what a “good boy” he is. Dean needs to be a man. He’s in his 50s and has a shit load of kids—it’s time!

by Anonymousreply 193November 15, 2017 3:58 AM

^ It may be time but narcissists can't take any criticism, including helpful, constructive criticism/feedback because they are emotionally immature. Even perceived slights can send them over the edge, into full-blown narcissistic rage.

by Anonymousreply 194November 15, 2017 4:02 AM

They are both horrible people and terrible parents too. They torment each other.

by Anonymousreply 195November 15, 2017 4:03 AM

Dean Lashes Out via Daily Mail:

"I'm a good guy, a great actor, a great dad and a great husband. I'm just a good guy trying to make it in Hollywood. I do not deny that I owe her money. I have tried countless times to work things out with her. She knows I'm an actor, she knew that when she married me all those years ago. The business is up and down. I'm not making a ton of money right now. "

- How about taking a minimum wage job and stop posting exotic trips to Iceland on social media. Pay your bills and you won't have to deal with "deadbeat dad" accusations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196November 15, 2017 10:08 PM

Is he serious?

by Anonymousreply 197November 15, 2017 10:55 PM

The most absurd statement is, "I'm a great actor", r197. And the rest of the interview is uninspired drivel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 15, 2017 11:52 PM

Dean "The Great Actor" as seen in his box-office smash role with Tori Spelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 15, 2017 11:57 PM

She's never going to get her money. Their kid is 18 and officially on his own. Any money Dean makes is going to go to his minor children.

by Anonymousreply 200November 16, 2017 12:06 AM

Ex Mrs McDermott, why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 201November 16, 2017 12:11 AM

R200 Dean is still responsible for the arrears. No matter what That never goes away. Student loan debt, child-support arrears, alimony arrears and taxes, can't get off on any of those items and can't discharge them in a bankruptcy either.

A former coworker of mine suddenly got a ton of checks in the mail one week, they just kept coming and coming and more arrived in the following months. Her daughter was 19 and away at college at the time.

She was stunned because her ex never paid child support in almost a decade since they divorced. She had figured he got away with it, she would never see a dime once her daughter turned 18. But all of a sudden his wages were garnished and since his income had increased she received over ten years of arrears within a 6-month period even though her daughter was 19 and no longer living at home.

Quite amazingly one of the checks was from the IRS. It was his federal income tax return. She did not request it, the IRS just handed it over to her. Her ex was enraged when his refund never arrived and he had finally found out that they gave it to his ex wife. That check alone paid down quite a bit of the arrears. It was a nice surprise that helped pay for her daughters' college expenses since the deadbeat would even help with that. She was stunned but happy.

If Dean ever comes into money or gets an acting gig or whatever they will take a portion of it from him and he will not find out until after the fact. I think the only thing they can't touch is one's inheritance and social security and disability checks. Otherwise, everything else is fair game.

by Anonymousreply 202November 16, 2017 2:32 AM

"Here's the thing that makes no sense whatsoever – Mary Jo continues to say that Candy Spelling pays for our life. If that were the case, do you not think that I would have paid Mary Jo off a long time ago? Because I want nothing to do with the woman."

So there it is -- Dean stated that Candy does not 'pay for their life'.

by Anonymousreply 203November 16, 2017 10:56 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 16, 2017 11:29 PM

Now, it's TORI'S TURN...

---

Broke Tori Spelling Ordered To Court After Failing To Pay $220,000 Judgment

The reality star could be arrested if she doesn’t provide information on her assets!

-

Tori Spelling isn’t getting away with failing to pay off a judgment for over $220,000! RadarOnline.com can reveal exclusive details on Spelling being ordered to appear in court to provide information on her assets...

... Spelling is expected to appear in court on February 21, 2018. If she fails to appear, she may be “subject to arrest.” ...

VIDEO at link: Broke Tori Spelling Scrambling for Botox Money!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2017 12:59 AM

Candy, will you please just start paying the bills for these losers so we don't have to hear about them any more? You raised her.

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2017 1:05 AM

He was actually a very good looking guy before he turned into a bloated, tatted up mess. He seems like a common redneck who had a little bit of luck and let it go to his head and he fucked it all up. Still, as bad as it is for him he's got it better than most.

by Anonymousreply 207November 21, 2017 1:25 AM

The kids are nowhere near as ugly as their parents. They just need to be a normal size

by Anonymousreply 208November 24, 2017 10:43 AM

[quote] I remember reading that it was the IRS that took money out of the son Dean had with Mary Jo, Jack's, account. I don't know the details, just that it was done - Mary Jo said that's what happened, iirc. It is very sad. I feel bad for Jack, he didn't deserve that.

How can the IRS take money from a non-citizen. The kid is Canadian.

by Anonymousreply 209November 24, 2017 10:50 AM

[Quote] I'm a good guy, a great actor, a great dad and a great husband. I'm just a good guy trying to make it in Hollywood.

Sure Jan

by Anonymousreply 210November 24, 2017 12:36 PM

R209, the mom is an american citizen now so maybe that is also true for the son, and perhaps they tried to park money in the son’s account

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2017 1:03 PM

It's a Wonderful Life!

Happy Holidays, from the McDermotts!

#ad #busymama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 24, 2017 6:35 PM

Wow, poor Liam is getting fat and the one kid has a Frampton look about him that I really like!

by Anonymousreply 213November 24, 2017 6:50 PM

Getting fat? He's already fat. He even dresses like a fat person -- un-tucked dress shirt over baggy pants.

by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2017 8:09 PM

Good God...Tori's twitter feed is one big cash grab.

by Anonymousreply 215November 24, 2017 8:15 PM

The baby has a winning look, like a baby doll, going right for Candy's heart.

by Anonymousreply 216November 24, 2017 8:20 PM

I guess if Dean can't support the family, it's up to Tori

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217November 24, 2017 8:24 PM

Gurl....

by Anonymousreply 218November 24, 2017 8:26 PM

Notice how the children are smiling now?

by Anonymousreply 219November 24, 2017 8:32 PM

That's before they saw all of the fruit Mommy ordered R219

by Anonymousreply 220November 24, 2017 8:43 PM

These losers' shenanigans are text book lessons of how to escape financial accountability:

Real estate holdings: None. Opt for rentals under mommy's shady LLC; financial assets: none. Have mommy employ a shady Tax attorney for any 'realized' asset management; and most importantly, pre-nup with mommy's LLC.

Following said guidelines will ensure mommy takes care of all, where all beneficiaries are safely protected by shady LLC set up by mommy's shady Tax / Estate Attorneys.

Result: Mary Jo and Jack will never see a red f*cking cent.

by Anonymousreply 221November 24, 2017 8:49 PM

Smiling? Those kids look sad, resigned to their fate of helping their loser parents shill for paltry coins on social media.

by Anonymousreply 222November 24, 2017 8:55 PM

Those kids must cop a heap of shit at school from other kids about their loser parents.

When they're teenagers, they won't want to help their mum shill.

by Anonymousreply 223November 24, 2017 9:55 PM

"School"?

"Tutors"

by Anonymousreply 224November 24, 2017 10:07 PM

R212 Dean's eyes.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225November 25, 2017 2:54 PM

Their Happy Holidays family photo is making Baby Jesus cry.

by Anonymousreply 226November 25, 2017 3:03 PM

"It's creepy that someone can be that good of an actor....."

- Tori Spelling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 25, 2017 3:07 PM

He should clean himself up and try to get work in Hallmark Channel movies. They won't take him bloated and flabby but if he fixed himself up a bit, I'm sure he could get that work.

by Anonymousreply 228November 28, 2017 6:11 AM

R227 wow his acting is terrible hahaha was he almost about to pretend he was having a stroke or something?

by Anonymousreply 229November 28, 2017 6:28 AM

How Dean sees himself : "A Great Actor".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 28, 2017 10:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 29, 2017 1:02 AM

A friend used to keep photos in her purse of the elephant man to look at and make herself feel better about her physical self. I just read articles about dean and tori and their whales in training.

by Anonymousreply 232November 29, 2017 1:30 AM

Meant to type "Bowling" but I'm sure Tori did some bowing in the gent's room with Dean in between sets.

by Anonymousreply 233November 29, 2017 1:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 29, 2017 1:38 AM

That poor child, r231.....

by Anonymousreply 235November 29, 2017 1:39 AM

Without the babies or the younger children, there is no interest to speak of.

by Anonymousreply 236November 29, 2017 1:41 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 29, 2017 1:51 AM

I think this couple is spiraling.

Infants should **not** be at loud, boisterous cavernous bowling alleys riddled with high decibel crashes of heavy weight balls hitting pins rumbling down wooden planks. Not to mention the boozing and fights and raucous behaviour that goes on in these low-grade smoke-filled joints.

Leave the kids at home. They're little and shouldn't be in these types of "establishments."

by Anonymousreply 238November 29, 2017 3:20 AM

I was half expecting him to hurl the baby down the alley.

by Anonymousreply 239November 29, 2017 4:16 AM

I really hope she's not pregnant with no. 6. She got pregnant once a month after giving birth to one kid. They paraded her in a monokini with Dean holding the newborn while caressing her big belly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240November 29, 2017 4:25 AM

Well if I wasn't gay already ...

by Anonymousreply 241November 29, 2017 4:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 29, 2017 6:32 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243November 29, 2017 6:33 PM

She is hideous.

by Anonymousreply 244November 29, 2017 6:43 PM

That gut..she's gotta be pregnant again! She would never be that bug otherwise. This might be the big one!

by Anonymousreply 245November 29, 2017 7:23 PM

*big, not bug

by Anonymousreply 246November 29, 2017 7:23 PM

I don't think she's pregnant again, not that I wouldn't put it past her. But the photo was taken when the baby was only a few months old.

Also, since this is her 5th, she isn't likely to lose the pregnancy weight as soon as with the first few. I think she just hasn't lost all of the pregnancy weight especially given she's in her 40's now, and this is her 5th child. It takes nine months to put it on, it takes almost as much time to lose it, considering she's not in her 20's/30's anymore.

On another note here, they are both mentally ill. They shouldn't be parents and have any kids at all, let alone five. Two mentally ill parents raising five young children and with no income or common sense. What could go wrong.

by Anonymousreply 247November 29, 2017 9:05 PM

How many of their kids are Band-Aid kids? At least the last three? Tori was pretty honest on their last show that she felt anxiety when they just had the four kids but all of them were in school of some kind, with no baby at home. The only thing they like about each other is that they have kids together.

by Anonymousreply 248November 29, 2017 9:37 PM

Tori will die giving birth the next time around, major payday for Dean.

by Anonymousreply 249November 29, 2017 9:54 PM

Imagine the casket dance!!

by Anonymousreply 250November 29, 2017 9:59 PM

R249 Why would it be a major payday for Dean? I am not saying it won't be, but don't understand how it could be.

Wouldn't Candy take him to court to get custody and hire a team of live-ins she could supervise. If Tori died he would have no income because Candy could withhold and refuse to pay the rent and the kids' schooling and support as she's been doing all along, and just tell the court that she will take over for her grandchildren, assuming custody of all five since he obviously can't afford even one of them.

by Anonymousreply 251November 29, 2017 10:10 PM

Do you think that Candi would be more generous with the money if Tori were to leave Dean? A single mom with five kids and no husband is hard to turn away.

by Anonymousreply 252November 29, 2017 10:26 PM

Referring to post R152.

If history is any indication, yes, they will try for another soon. The first 4 children, are only about a year apart -- and this is baby number 5.

by Anonymousreply 253November 29, 2017 10:26 PM

Yup. Tori dies, Dean gets a Big Fat Zero and a kick in the pants. He loses custody immediately. Candy and her legal TEAM would rip Deano a new one.

1. Tori dies 2. Dean loses custody 3. Dean continues jobless streak turns homeless 4. Dean returns to Canada 5. Dean jobless in Canada and continues drinking 6. Dean has a bad ending (hookers, loan sharks etc)

by Anonymousreply 254November 29, 2017 10:27 PM

To clarify:

The first two children - one year apart.

Child 3 and 4 - one year apart.

Little Beau is number 5.

by Anonymousreply 255November 29, 2017 10:31 PM

I imagine he has life insurance on her and I bet he would give the kids to Candi and then jet off to spend the million dollar inheritance, who knows how long it would last? I bet he'd be happy to sign them over and take a pay off.

by Anonymousreply 256November 29, 2017 10:38 PM

I'd have to agree with you that he'd be so done with all the crying, fighting, soiled diapers etc ..... ,r256.

by Anonymousreply 257November 29, 2017 10:53 PM

You know how she wants #6 to be a girl? Well what if it's a boy or she has twins?

Photos like this in the press must get her kids teased so much at school- as if their lives aren't hard enough as it is....

by Anonymousreply 258November 30, 2017 1:24 AM

R252 Yes, I do think Candy would be more generous than she already is if Tori and Dean divorced. She'd probably pay for the divorce.

Everyone knows the grandparents aren't supposed to be supporting their grown children and grandchildren, even if they are wealthy. Helping out and gifts yes, but fully supporting them is not their responsibility especially putting a roof over their head, food on the table, clothing, private school tuition, and everything else. Tori and Dean had children they can't afford which is why Tori and Dean's responsibilities became Candy's responsibility.

And let's not forget that when these two assholes still had money (before baby #3) they cruelly cut Candy off and she didn't see her grandchildren for two years. She never even met one of her grandchildren until the child was around 2 yrs old, and she was not invited to the child's birthdays either. She was grief-stricken as any mother/grandmother would be. So the only reason Tori "allows" her mother in her life is because she needs the money. If Candy was middle-class and couldn't support her grown daughter and son-in-law and their five children, Candy wouldn't even know her grandchildren. That's how entitled, ugly and mental Tori is.

But if Tori divorced Dean I don't think Candy would give family support money directly to Tori, but would instead pay the rent, utilities, her grandkids' school tuition, etc., *directly* to make sure the bills actually got paid and the money went where it's supposed to go instead of up their noses, or handouts to Dean from Tori to prove her "love" and to make him "love' her more. Or so she could buy more useless crap to hoard.

But honestly, I don't see them getting divorced. I think Tori is more likely to die before the marriage ends and it will be a case of 'till death do us part' before they get divorced.

by Anonymousreply 259November 30, 2017 2:29 AM

If she is pregnant again the baby will be due when Tori turns 45 in the spring or shortly thereafter and Dean will already be 52, the point being, at their ages it will be a very high risk pregnancy. The baby could be born with a disability because both are already past the childbearing age. I remember reading studies that said although men can father children even into their 70's, the risk of deformity or disability increases dramatically after age 50 for men, and for women after age 40. She should have had her tubes tied immediately after the birth of the last child. Since she probably didn't due to her immature, irresponsible nature that tells you something right there and along with R255's observation it wouldn't surprise me if they had another baby next year.

by Anonymousreply 260November 30, 2017 3:33 AM

R256 wait, what million dollar inheritance?

by Anonymousreply 261November 30, 2017 4:11 AM

Silly Dean r261, the one you will get when Tori dies, the life insurance. Maybe you should knock her up again! And to do that, take her on a nice cruise...a romantic stroll on the Lido deck played right and you'll get it even quicker than nine months from now!

by Anonymousreply 262November 30, 2017 4:29 AM

They seem like the sort of peeps who like the idea of taking out life insurance on everyone, especially candy and even including their kids...but then forget to pay premiums or register forms properly etc

by Anonymousreply 263November 30, 2017 8:48 AM

Tori absolutely regrets leaving Husband #1. On their last reality show she all but admitted it after she met with him. She kept saying how he was so nurturing and a "good man." I actually do believe that she feels very guilty with how she treated him because the bitch can't act and those tears were real.

She is only staying with Dean because she has this idea of the perfect family and home life and that doesn't work with drunk, selfish Daddy divorced and living in a studio apartment. You can tell from the show that she is very controlling and self-righteous and henpecked Dean can never do anything right. She is very critical and I'm not surprised that he has strayed into his various vices (drinking, drugging, women). I also am not surprised that he said that about Mary Jo. Mary Jo was on their show in the final season and she seemed like a friendly, easy-going lady. She and Dean were like old friends who were able to pick up right where they left off, talking and joking about things and her family. He probably would have been a lot happier staying with her. Tori is very high maintenance, a hypochondriac, a hoarder, basically estranged from her family -- their home simply isn't joyful which is too bad for the kids.

by Anonymousreply 264November 30, 2017 9:14 AM

Dean stays with Tori even though he's deeply unhappy not because of the money but the kids. He has talked about how guilty he felt leaving his first son behind when he divorced Mary Jo. Tori makes him feel inadequate in terms of child-rearing but I honestly think that he's the better parent. Tori and her constant "migraines" that she uses to get out of any situation that makes her uncomfortable, her 2-week stay in the hospital for no reason... she's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 265November 30, 2017 9:17 AM

Yeah, so guilty, Dean couldn't (wouldn't) pay the rent for his son's apartment so he could study, r265.

by Anonymousreply 266November 30, 2017 3:03 PM

Oh, stop with the hate. DLers are just jealous that she's so damn beautiful and has a gorgeous husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267November 30, 2017 3:31 PM

How did you know, r267?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268November 30, 2017 4:01 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269December 3, 2017 10:54 AM

At least the kids aren't anywhere near as ugly as tori. They're definitely too pudgy though.

by Anonymousreply 270December 3, 2017 11:52 AM

I saw Tori and Dean at an event many years ago. Tori was paid to attend and was the premier VIP celebrity. I remember thinking it was odd that she and Dean not only arrived a few hours late but brought the kids as well. At the time they only had a few kids but the kids were quite young. They showed up around 10pm with the young kids and stayed a few hours. Jennie Garth was there as well. Jennie was the most unpleasant creature. She got completely pissed when the event photographer asked for a few pics. This was many years after 90210 so I assumed she would be happy that she was recognized. She has terrible skin, btw.

by Anonymousreply 271December 3, 2017 2:05 PM

[quote] Tori was paid to attend and was the premier VIP celebrity.

This speaks volumes about the event.

by Anonymousreply 272December 3, 2017 3:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 3, 2017 4:35 PM

Weinstein - meant to type.

by Anonymousreply 274December 3, 2017 4:36 PM

Their little 5-year-old, Finn, always looks like he wandered into the photo from a different family.

by Anonymousreply 275December 3, 2017 4:38 PM

Her health looks fragile right now.

by Anonymousreply 276December 3, 2017 11:51 PM

I wish they'd do another season or two of their reality show. Their marriage was/is such a trainwreck. It made me feel better about my own life.

by Anonymousreply 277December 3, 2017 11:57 PM

Instead of death pool, how long til Dean has a heart attack or stroke from being such a hefty heifer? I give him 2 years tops.

by Anonymousreply 278December 4, 2017 3:12 AM

R260 They probably want a downs syndrome baby because it would be good for ratings.

by Anonymousreply 279December 4, 2017 3:18 AM

Dean has the same squinty-eyed, red, puffy face that Ben Affleck has.

by Anonymousreply 280December 4, 2017 3:43 AM

r271 I knew Garth would be bitchy! I never thought she was that cute either, she has a rabbity look to her. And yeah, she and Anna Kendrick look like they have awful skin.

by Anonymousreply 281December 4, 2017 5:01 AM

Randy seems so normal.

How did that happen?

by Anonymousreply 282December 4, 2017 5:16 AM

Nice of T to assign this kid such responsibility. Too bad their rebuilt marriage will need retooling again soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283December 4, 2017 5:17 AM

The kids aren't bad looking - must be McDermott's genes.

But poor little Beau. In that first picture at R283's link, Beau's expression reads as "Help. Won't somebody come rescue me from these people?"

by Anonymousreply 284December 4, 2017 5:43 AM

Love the comments at r283

by Anonymousreply 285December 4, 2017 7:09 AM

Baby Beau has Aaron Spelling eyes.

by Anonymousreply 286December 4, 2017 7:22 AM

I suppose it's better than having daddy's baboon eyes, r286.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287December 4, 2017 12:37 PM

[Quote] Jennie Garth was there as well. Jennie was the most unpleasant creature. She got completely pissed when the event photographer asked for a few pics. This was many years after 90210 so I assumed she would be happy that she was recognized. She has terrible skin, btw.

Was there ever a time when Kelly Taylor wasn't an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 288December 4, 2017 12:55 PM

Little Beau is the 'symbol' of their 'rebuilt' marriage, according to Tori.

If Dean and Tori didn't have the children, there would be no real press interest at all.

by Anonymousreply 289December 5, 2017 2:40 AM

Hollywood kids as props and commodities. There have been some sharp-minded folks post her in the past on this topic. Even though, Spelling is on the periphery of the Hollywood entertainment industry, she's not above indulging in the time-honoured sport of hoarding, parading kids in return for publicity, some cash and to just have a good excuse to stay in the public eye.

by Anonymousreply 290December 5, 2017 3:04 AM

Ok, hookers, who has fucked Dean's gay son?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 5, 2017 7:03 AM

Kiss for step-mom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 5, 2017 7:12 AM

Why didn't he get his Dick fixed before Tory took him to the poor house? Men are so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 293December 5, 2017 7:17 AM

"So the baby has a job. Does Dean have one?"

by Anonymousreply 294December 5, 2017 7:37 AM

R294 Lol savage.

by Anonymousreply 295December 5, 2017 12:27 PM

I thought I would check in on this thread to see if Tori is pregnant again

by Anonymousreply 296December 5, 2017 1:21 PM

Well, if not now, you know what she'll be up to over the holidays, r296.

by Anonymousreply 297December 5, 2017 6:18 PM

Does Deano have a jobo?

-- DEAN McDERMOTT: WORKING ACTOR (TV Series) Comedy.

Summary:

Dean returns to his roots in Toronto to revitalize his acting career - but all his agent can drum up are some less than spectacular roles. With an industry-realistic tone and style in the vein of CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, EPISODES and EXTRAS, we see the humble realities of Canadian Showbiz exposed through the lens of American Tabloid Culture. Dean has to expertly navigate his past and reputation in order to re-brand himself, while staying relevant and on the wagon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 6, 2017 2:07 AM

No sign of Tori on the credits list. Hmm.

by Anonymousreply 299December 6, 2017 3:12 AM

Tori should turn to her brother for help.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300December 6, 2017 3:51 AM

She can't afford Randy.

by Anonymousreply 301December 6, 2017 3:53 AM

imdeanmcdermott -- Working with the one and only Martin Kove is such a joy!! This funny funny man played my LA agent in #deanmcdermottworkingactor Love you Marty!!! #greatactor #laughmyassoff #funnyman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 6, 2017 5:37 AM

Dean looks more like the grandfather of those kids than the father

by Anonymousreply 303December 6, 2017 6:10 AM

R296 Maybe that will be her xmas present.

by Anonymousreply 304December 6, 2017 2:06 PM

Or New Year's "Celebration" .

by Anonymousreply 305December 6, 2017 3:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306December 27, 2017 5:26 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307December 27, 2017 5:30 PM

"Sweet Cheeks" (where's Dean, in that photo?).

Hope the children are properly compensated for this advertisement.

by Anonymousreply 308December 27, 2017 7:19 PM

Damn Tori's ass looks MASSIVE.

And the younger daughter NEVER looks happy.

by Anonymousreply 309December 28, 2017 5:50 AM

[Quote] And the younger daughter NEVER looks happy.

None of them do. Poor things.

by Anonymousreply 310December 28, 2017 5:59 AM

The boys usually look oblivious and pleased, the older girl looks annoyed with her family (me too, girl, me too) but the little girl always looks MISERABLE.

I think she missed out on bonding time. Tori got pregnant again when she was like a month old and spent half that pregnancy in the hospital. Then it was all about her "miracle baby"

by Anonymousreply 311December 28, 2017 6:11 AM

I really hope she's finished having kids.

by Anonymousreply 312December 28, 2017 6:33 AM

She pops them out whenever Dean starts to stray or get bored. She'll be using surrogates and donor eggs before it's all said and done.

by Anonymousreply 313December 28, 2017 7:23 PM

That's such a depressing reason to have kids, r313. When I see those kids' faces, their smiles never quite reach their eyes.

by Anonymousreply 314December 28, 2017 7:39 PM

No words

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 29, 2017 1:57 AM

The daughter in the middle is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 316December 29, 2017 6:49 AM

Actually, they are both cute.

by Anonymousreply 317December 29, 2017 6:50 AM

I hope no one from school sees those pictures.

by Anonymousreply 318December 29, 2017 3:50 PM

R318 Oh you know they have.

by Anonymousreply 319December 30, 2017 10:28 AM

Finn my 5 year old just came up and said “ mom do you know what I wish for in 2018? For Grandpa Aaron to come back as a baby!” So insightful and beautiful. I wish that too!

by Anonymousreply 320January 4, 2018 6:27 AM

Tori having a 90210 reunion at the next Hollywood autograph show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321January 4, 2018 3:47 PM

[quote]Finn my 5 year old just came up and said “ mom do you know what I wish for in 2018? For Grandpa Aaron to come back as a baby!” So insightful and beautiful. I wish that too!

No, Tori -- your wish is for Grandpa Aaron to come back and change the terms of his will.

by Anonymousreply 322January 4, 2018 6:35 PM

The autograph-show circuit is cheesy, but apparently it's a great way to make quick, easy cash. Tori should be doing more of these instead of debasing herself on reality shows and selling stories to the gossip rags.

by Anonymousreply 323January 4, 2018 6:41 PM

She's an ordained minister too, I remember she married a gay couple on their Inn Love show, and Dean had QUITE a night with the gays at the bachelor party. She should start a wedding business again.

by Anonymousreply 324January 4, 2018 6:58 PM

Dean is bi and had a Grindr profile until he was outed by a Canadian figure skater he used to hook up with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325January 4, 2018 7:25 PM

Can't see anyone apart from tori fucking dean again, he looks more like the grandfather of those kids!

by Anonymousreply 326January 4, 2018 11:17 PM

If Tori dyed her hair and put on drag, she'd be a dead ringer for Aristotle Onassis! Seeing as no men will likely be interested in dean again, that might work out well for dean!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327January 5, 2018 2:03 AM

R321 surprised to see Bruce Dern on that autograph show list.

by Anonymousreply 328January 15, 2018 11:21 PM

Did tori troll the DM or are they trolling her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329January 17, 2018 9:47 AM

Well at least his eyes are closed.

by Anonymousreply 330January 17, 2018 2:26 PM

That poor baby!

by Anonymousreply 331January 18, 2018 9:26 AM

Those poor kids, r331.

by Anonymousreply 332January 18, 2018 10:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!