Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shameless (Season 8)

Starts tonight on Showtime! Will Cameron Monaghan and Steve Howey show us their cocks? Tune in to find out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600February 25, 2019 6:00 AM

The dick-showing is good, but what a lowbrow show about lowbrows. And William H Macy should just cover up now.

by Anonymousreply 1November 5, 2017 6:22 PM

I gave up when they tried to set up the gay kid with a tranny.

by Anonymousreply 2November 5, 2017 6:25 PM

[quote]And William H Macy should just leave.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 3November 5, 2017 6:31 PM

[quote]I gave up when they tried to set up the gay kid with a tranny.

So did I. Are they still together, or what?

by Anonymousreply 4November 5, 2017 6:32 PM

Same here. It should have been over a couple of seasons ago.

by Anonymousreply 5November 5, 2017 6:34 PM

Maybe, yeah, r3, it isn't just William H Macy's white ass, maybe it's his face. The show's really dodgy. I hated it and stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 6November 5, 2017 6:36 PM

Stopped watching when Mickey left.

by Anonymousreply 7November 5, 2017 6:37 PM

Steve Howey went full frontal in season 1 OP, but don't think he wants to do it again.

by Anonymousreply 8November 5, 2017 6:59 PM

I think so did Macy go full-frontal? He's not for me.

by Anonymousreply 9November 5, 2017 7:14 PM

I doubt we'll see Ian go full-frontal sadly. Though would love to see it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 5, 2017 7:24 PM

R10, we’ve seen his kibbles and bits before. Not as blatantly as other frontal shots, of course.

by Anonymousreply 11November 5, 2017 7:26 PM

This show desperately needs more cocks. But I really hope this is the last season.

by Anonymousreply 12November 5, 2017 7:40 PM

I want to see Jeremy Allen White's thick dick in every other episode. Otherwise I'm not interested.

by Anonymousreply 13November 5, 2017 8:10 PM

The show turned from an outrageous dark comedy into a sappy, dragging soap a couple of seasons ago. Time to turn off the lights.

by Anonymousreply 14November 5, 2017 8:16 PM

It's gone downhill since Justin Chatwin left the show.

by Anonymousreply 15November 5, 2017 8:25 PM

The best season of the show (season 4), did not have Justin Chatwin.

Seasons 5-6 the show really struggled, but Season 7 was better I felt.

by Anonymousreply 16November 5, 2017 8:29 PM

I don't know. My only memory of the last couple of seasons is everybody making stupid mistakes over and over again but being so earnest about them. Plus, Fiona's endless drama.

by Anonymousreply 17November 5, 2017 8:33 PM

Season 7 was the highest rated season of the show though surprisingly enough, so the product isn't dying. That might be because it was added to Netflix before that season I believe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2017 8:34 PM

Sigh; I used to love this show and I didn't even watch last season. I think Debbie's pregnancy - while realistic given the circumstances - was just too depressing since in the early seasons she was only Gallagher with some common sense and self-awareness. Same with Lip - despite his circumstances, all the people who helped him out to help him succeed and he just pissed it all away.

by Anonymousreply 19November 5, 2017 8:46 PM

Yeah, R19, Lip's flushing himself down the toilet the last couple of seasons crossed into idiot plotting, which always makes a show hard to watch if you're been paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 20November 5, 2017 8:50 PM

They interviewed Emmy recently and asked her what her favorite season was. She immediately said S4, then quickly added ‘and this upcoming season too!’ Nice save.

While I don’t anticipate this being a particularly stellar season, I’ll watch. Fiona has had a string of super hot guys on the show so I hope there will be at least some decent eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 21November 5, 2017 9:50 PM

BRING BACK SHEILA!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22November 6, 2017 12:22 AM

never watched the show and never will

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23November 6, 2017 12:36 AM

How many season was the trans story? I thought just the last season.

by Anonymousreply 24November 6, 2017 12:41 AM

Well, this is shit...

by Anonymousreply 25November 6, 2017 1:41 AM

Good start to the season, except for that awful moment with Carl at the end saying, "America first, motherfuckers". What was that about?

by Anonymousreply 26November 6, 2017 2:09 AM

I hope the Trans thing goes away. Get Ian a hot gay guy and show them having a lot of sex.

The guy playing Karl is now 18, will he have nudity too?

William Macy isn't anything to look at, but I think he's a good actor. His character is one that everyone loves to hate.

Now that we've seen Jeremy Allen White's hard dick in the leaked sex photos, he can at least go frontal in Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2017 3:13 AM

Yeah R26. I didnt get that either. Regardless this is my favorite show and I hope it continues for a couple more seasons.

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2017 3:48 AM

I think it means Karl might become a white nationalist. He fits their recruiting profile. Poor, working class, vicious, amoral, military training. That's my guess.

by Anonymousreply 29November 6, 2017 3:51 AM

But he was more comfortable in "black culture" for most of the series. I dont think they would do that.

by Anonymousreply 30November 6, 2017 4:00 AM

Gawd damn! Is it just me? I think William H. Macy is one of the worst actors in the universe! I saw him on stage in a bunch of things from the 80s on, until he started getting lots of film and tv roles, and he is still doing that same tired ass schtick!

He fancies himself some expert on acting in that deadbeat asshole David Mamet's terrible plays, where again, he does that same stammering constipated delivery! He's AWFUL!

by Anonymousreply 31November 6, 2017 5:09 AM

Watched it last night and enjoyed it.

The second and third last season were pretty terrible with every character saying "fuck" seemingly every second word. Even when Fiona was at the altar getting married, she was dropping the F bombs. I'm no prude and I know the family is trash but even the most foul-mouthed person knows that there's a time and a place for such things and standing at the altar getting married is not where you keep saying "fuck" much less think it's cute. Last season the writers seem to have realized that, just because on cable you can have every second word be "fuck", it doesn't mean you necessarily should so they cleaned up the dialogue somewhat so the cursing was used more for emphasis and shock value.

I'm disappointed though that they're still pushing the trans thing with Ian pining for the smug FTM. Which part of "gay men love dick" do the writers not understand?

by Anonymousreply 32November 6, 2017 12:48 PM

The guy playing Carl is 18? Seriously? He looks like he's 12. I rarely say this, but I hope they DON'T give him nude scenes.

Lip, on the other hand, needs to show us everything. In every episode.

by Anonymousreply 33November 6, 2017 1:10 PM

Does the actor who plays Lip have a thyroid problem? He's got the bulging frog eyes like fellow sufferers Star Jones and Wendy Williams.

by Anonymousreply 34November 6, 2017 1:12 PM

What happened to Cameron's hot fireman bf? When will Kevin present hole and go full frontal? Kevin is suck a likable big dummy. Macy is a hack but he's good on this. That trans guy is ugly Cutie ginger Cameron would never hit that in real life.

by Anonymousreply 35November 6, 2017 1:40 PM

R35 Kevin did full frontal in the very first episode of the series when Ian walks in on him one morning while he's in bed with the sheets pushed off his body.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 6, 2017 8:36 PM

R32 Keep in mind that these are the same shitty writers who had Ian, who stated to be 100% gay, have his most graphic sex scene to date with a random chick he saw on a bus, which led him to discover that he despises vagina. Fast-forward to last season where he not only starts pursuing an FTM guy, but has a scene where he's willingly about to go down on him.

They have zero clue what to do with Ian anymore. It's offensively bad some of the stuff they come up with.

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2017 8:48 PM

R37 Not only were Ian's most graphic sex scenes with a woman, but Mickey's as well. Two out gay characters. I've heard that John Wells is a homophobe, so I'm assuming it's true based on that and the fact that Ian is now with a trans guy who has not had bottom surgery. A character who said he would have "PTSD" from experiencing pussy, is dating a person who has one. It's too insane to be believed. And no, a guy who looks like Ian would never have to settle for a trans guy. It's a ludicrous story arc.

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2017 10:09 PM

If the show is so homophobic, why do you all keep watching it? It sounds like complete trash.

by Anonymousreply 39November 6, 2017 10:35 PM

I like that painting Liam was doing before he was called out to the playground.

by Anonymousreply 40November 7, 2017 12:48 AM

I'm surprised that no one mentioned the Liam recast even though there's been no real passage of time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41November 7, 2017 2:08 AM

Remember when this show used to be outrageous and funny instead of the white trash version of "This Is Us"?

by Anonymousreply 42November 7, 2017 2:43 AM

I think a lot of the funny left the show with Jane Cusack, packed away somewhere in that RV.

by Anonymousreply 43November 7, 2017 8:43 AM

Shameless is dead to me after they let the gay guy fuck pussy. I'm sick of the trans agenda. Gay men like dick, not vagina. Trans "men" still have a vagina. They are still women.

by Anonymousreply 44November 7, 2017 10:02 AM

R44 Agreed. I'm not watching this season, especially since I heard Ian would be chasing Trevor (the trans guy) for the entire season, begging "him" to get back with him. They broke up after Ian took off with ex-boyfriend and real man, Mickey for a few days. The show has jumped the shark. It needs to wrap up all loose ends this season and come to a close.

by Anonymousreply 45November 7, 2017 1:52 PM

I've come to know one of the former show regulars, who said she despised being on the show, not because of the cast, but because of the producers.

by Anonymousreply 46November 7, 2017 2:16 PM

R46, spill.

by Anonymousreply 47November 7, 2017 2:42 PM

Season 8 of “Shameless” started well for Showtime on Sunday.

The channel’s top-rated series returned with a 0.7 rating among adults 18-49 and 1.86 million viewers. That’s the best premiere for the show since its third season in January 2013 and up a good amount over last year’s debut (0.5, 1.24 million).

by Anonymousreply 48November 7, 2017 6:58 PM

Liked it for 2-3 years but now it's just crap. Time to pull the plug on that corpse.

by Anonymousreply 49November 7, 2017 8:11 PM

R46 karen? Mandy?

by Anonymousreply 50November 7, 2017 8:37 PM

She has never really elaborated, but has said that she thinks they would have ditched Macy awhile ago, except for his Emmy nominations.

by Anonymousreply 51November 8, 2017 2:05 PM

Agree about Ian and Trevor. It's really offensive, IMHO. And yes, a guy who's as hot as Monaghan wouldn't look twice at that busted little troll IRL.

I also agree that this show used to be good when it was a very funny dark comedy, but it jumped the shark when it turned into a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 52November 8, 2017 2:18 PM

The black guy from Debbie’s welding class is cute.

by Anonymousreply 53November 8, 2017 5:24 PM

Ethan Cutosky, who plays Carl, was arrested for driving while stoned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54November 8, 2017 5:57 PM

[quote]William Macy isn't anything to look at, but I think he's a good actor. His character is one that everyone loves to hate.

I actually just hate him now. They have done so much with Frank these past few years and he has ZERO redeeming qualities. It doesn't make sense that any of them (except for Liam because he doesn't know any better & Carl) would want him around.

For years every season has been the same: the characters start out fine, they succeed at a few things and then when you think they're going to actually grow as characters they get a reset.

I think when they hit year 7 they finally allowed the characters to have "some" growth. Carl going to military school and sticking with it. Debbie finally getting a legit job and working towards another one. Fiona flipping real estate. Lip dealing with his drinking issues (instead of messing up rehab like they probably would have done a season earlier) and then planning on going back to school. Ian actually moving on from Mickey.

by Anonymousreply 55November 8, 2017 6:09 PM

Sorry haters, Shameless has been renewed for season 9.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 8, 2017 7:27 PM

Not surprising r56, as was posted earlier their ratings are going great so it is an easy decision as long as the actors want to keep doing it.

by Anonymousreply 57November 8, 2017 8:19 PM

Agree r34, Lip's frog eyes and Brando-style chainsmoking gets on my nerves. His character is the worst and he's by far the worst actor. Less Lip. More Kevin.

by Anonymousreply 58November 9, 2017 5:00 AM

I do not find Kevin attractive at all

by Anonymousreply 59November 9, 2017 5:04 AM

Ian's a butterface as well. Decent body, however.

by Anonymousreply 60November 9, 2017 7:40 AM

I like Kevin and do find him attractive. Much more than Lip (who looks terrible) and Ian (butterface). Zach McGowan who played Jodi in earlier seasons was hot as hell. Also the guy who was with Fiona in season 4 (the actor was in Limitless on CBS, cannot remember his name at all). Fiona needs some hot new guy who would show us some skin. But there are no penises on this show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 61November 9, 2017 9:40 AM

The show hasn’t been the same since Mickey left. He was easily the best character on the show and then one day he’s just gone with little explanation. Always wondered what happened behind the scenes for that to happen.

by Anonymousreply 62November 9, 2017 10:33 AM

R62 I wonder what happened there too. By season 5 things had started to go off the rails and the only compelling story left was Ian and Mickey’s relationship. They randomly broke them up and now Ian’s become the most boring character of them all. Really strange.

by Anonymousreply 63November 9, 2017 10:55 AM

R62 It looks like the writers never really knew what to do with Ian. His relationship with Mickey was a fan favorite and brought in great ratings, so the geniuses decided to end it. And not only did they end it, it was done in such a way that it would be impossible for Mickey to ever return to the show. The transguy Trevor is absolutely nauseating. It's off the charts unrealistic that a gorgeous twink like Ian would ever date him at all, much less chase him. Very disappointed in what Shameless has done to Ian.

by Anonymousreply 64November 9, 2017 3:06 PM

The guy playing Mickey wanted off the show, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 65November 9, 2017 3:08 PM

R65 I read an article that said he left over a contract dispute. Noel Fisher (who plays Mickey) was never paid as a series regular despite being one in seasons 3-5. His contract expired after season 5 so he asked for a raise, was denied, and so he decided not to renew. They ended up having to reshoot parts of the s5 finale to shoehorn in a breakup.

Considering their breakup came out of literally nowhere, I'd buy it.

by Anonymousreply 66November 9, 2017 5:09 PM

Yeah, I remember reading the same thing r66, something about a contract dispute that led to Noel Fisher walking away from the show because he felt he deserved more money.

by Anonymousreply 67November 9, 2017 5:13 PM

I have never liked Noel Fisher in anything. I was glad he left. He should have been grateful they didn't offer him LESS money.

by Anonymousreply 68November 10, 2017 3:31 PM

I loved Noel on this show. The Ian/Mickey storyline was my favorite, and that is largely because of Noel doing the heavy lifting acting wise.

by Anonymousreply 69November 10, 2017 3:33 PM

R69 He really is just so fucking good. He fits the character absolutely perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 70November 10, 2017 10:17 PM

R69 Cameron Monaghan did a decent job with the bipolar arc, but Noel stole every scene. Cameron has benefitted from working with very strong actors on Shameless, including Jeremy White and Emmy Rossum. It's also helped him grow as an actor. But Noel was by far one of the best on the show before he left. He's doing quite a few projects though, so I'm not very concerned about the state of his career. Shameless has been renewed for season 9, but that will definitely be it. It should have ended with season 7.

by Anonymousreply 71November 11, 2017 10:19 PM

My biggest gripe with Ian is the actor portraying him. Im glad that he's not a Nancy and he's portraying him more bitch than say... Any gay character from a Ryan Murphy production. But I feel like he's overdoing the butchness. Its like he's going above and beyond to not have any "gayness" in his portryal. Its not natural. Hell Lip and Kev arent even that butch.

by Anonymousreply 72November 13, 2017 3:36 AM

They actually gave Cameron Monaghan some decent material to work with tonight, and we finally saw a display of actual emotion. This season's actually been okay so far, even if we know that everyone's newfound stability will come crumbling down fast.

by Anonymousreply 73November 13, 2017 10:33 AM

The situation with Ian is beyond ridiculous now. First a transman, now hooking up with two obese guys. No way in fucking hell a guy as hot as he is would hook up with those two pigs, and let's not even get started on the trans thing.

by Anonymousreply 74November 13, 2017 4:32 PM

R74 Agreed. The Shameless writers have woven a story for Ian that is so implausible, it's laughable. And just to touch on the Trans man in question. The "dude" is supposed to be a trained social worker who works with unstable LGBT youth, but he blows Ian off everytime he has a problem. And a he thinks having Ian fuck an obese biker is a way to take the edge off the pain of losing his mom? This show has jumped the shark.

by Anonymousreply 75November 13, 2017 4:53 PM

IRL, a guy as young and hot as Ian would be going to more upscale gay places and would find a nice professional guy to date.

by Anonymousreply 76November 13, 2017 5:26 PM

As evidenced by Mickey, I think it’s safe to say that Ian isn’t attracted to nice professional guys. He dabbles, but never stays with them more than a few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 77November 13, 2017 5:40 PM

Is it now a thing that young gay men go to fatties to be comforted and cuddled?

by Anonymousreply 78November 13, 2017 6:02 PM

[quote]The Shameless writers have woven a story for Ian that is so implausible, it's laughable.

Most everything about the show is and always has been implausible. You either go with it or you don't.

by Anonymousreply 79November 13, 2017 6:09 PM

[quote] First a transman, now hooking up with two obese guys

Did Trevor have bottom surgery to give him a dick or was he using a strap-on with he fucked the bear last night?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80November 13, 2017 6:46 PM

R80 Trevor has not had bottom surgery, nor has Elliot. He was fucking the fatty with a strap-on.

by Anonymousreply 81November 13, 2017 7:35 PM

Thanks, R81. Guess my hi-def isn't hi-enough-def

by Anonymousreply 82November 13, 2017 8:23 PM

What fun can fucking with a "strap-on" be?

by Anonymousreply 83November 13, 2017 8:25 PM

i think that in any series like Shameless, there has to be a certain amount of suspended animation - but collectively, i agree with all of the good and all of the bad written above- one thing that would NEVER happen is that young gay/trans guys find comfort in the bear community - i know some bears and they were kind of offended to be depicted as comfort food - they are as committed ans the trans community and like their unique identity-

by Anonymousreply 84November 13, 2017 9:47 PM

Frank is 52?! Damn, he’s been ridden hard and put away soaking wet.

I know we have to suspend disbelief when watching this show, but did anyone else think it was ludicrous that Liam’s rich friend’s mom would let him sleep over in a dangerous place with no visible adult supervision?

by Anonymousreply 85November 14, 2017 2:03 AM

R85 I'd buy it only because he's the only black kid at the school.

by Anonymousreply 86November 14, 2017 2:07 AM

I just fast forward past Frank. I loathe him.

by Anonymousreply 87November 14, 2017 2:10 AM

R87 I feel you. I timed my piss breaks last season with the Ian/Trevor scenes.

They really need to give Trevor a violent death and bring back Mickey. He was the only character who made Ian not fucking boring as hell

by Anonymousreply 88November 14, 2017 2:12 AM

I believe Macy is 67 in real life. So he looks like a hard 52.

by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2017 3:20 AM

Interesting how all the precious little sensitives here just can't stand Frank, as if he and his issues are not the active origin and sense-maker for everything that goes on. Ageist shits don't understand they are watching an Irish-American epic, not a CW pussy-driven tear-crapper.

Such idiots. Thank heavens no one who matters cares what the little snowdrops here think.

As for me, I'm tired of Fiona's weepy eyes - THAT'S the offensive commercialism in the show.

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2017 3:28 AM

r90 you couldn't be more wrong.

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2017 3:33 AM

Eh, Frank's OK. Though I do wonder why they keep letting him into the house.

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2017 3:35 AM

[quote]Interesting how all the precious little sensitives here just can't stand Frank, as if he and his issues are not the active origin and sense-maker for everything that goes on. Ageist shits don't understand they are watching an Irish-American epic, not a CW pussy-driven tear-crapper. Such idiots. Thank heavens no one who matters cares what the little snowdrops here think. As for me, I'm tired of Fiona's weepy eyes - THAT'S the offensive commercialism in the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2017 3:52 AM

that girl got fat!

Frank is gross as usual and that kid grew up! I don't remember everyone's names...

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2017 4:04 AM

How in the world do you bring back Mickey? He escaped from jail and he's on the run. Kinda hard to resolve that. The best part of that storyline or the show, was Mickey coming to terms with being gay. Noel Fisher is a great actor and Cameron Monahan has gotten better as he has matured.

by Anonymousreply 95November 14, 2017 4:08 AM

"...a certain amount of suspended animation " - R84.

Honey, it isn't a cartoon. You're thinking of "suspension of disbelief."

by Anonymousreply 96November 14, 2017 4:30 AM

Debbie used to be the nice one but she is now an ass

by Anonymousreply 97November 14, 2017 5:33 AM

Am I the only one who doesn’t think Ian is a hot twink?

by Anonymousreply 98November 14, 2017 11:07 AM

[quote]IRL, a guy as young and hot as Ian would be going to more upscale gay places and would find a nice professional guy to date.

I don’t think you even know what “real life” is sir....

by Anonymousreply 99November 14, 2017 11:31 AM

R98 he's hot but I've never thought he was much of a twink. He's 24 and looks it, and is probably too built to be considered a twink.

by Anonymousreply 100November 14, 2017 4:36 PM

R98 Cameron/Ian definitely looks 24. And yes r94, Emma Kenney/Debbie is a porker.

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2017 5:36 PM

My favorite character is gone, so what's the use anymore?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 20, 2017 8:22 AM

[quote] I timed my piss breaks last season with the Ian/Trevor scenes.

For fuck's sake, it's an hour show. I'm 60 and I can sleep though the night without having to get up to pee and you can't make it through an hour show?

by Anonymousreply 103November 20, 2017 10:26 AM

Ian being all fucked up over that busted troll Trevor is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 104November 20, 2017 10:55 AM

[quote] Ian being all fucked up over that busted troll Trevor is ridiculous.

I guess I'm the only one who finds this story line interesting.

After being confused about his sexuality, Ian comes to terms with the fact that he's gay and comes out. Then he falls for a transman.

Huh? What? I like dick and I fall for a guy without one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105November 20, 2017 2:41 PM

So it's possible to dig up a corpse in a graveyard, with the help of a huge piece of machinery, without being noticed or caught? Really??

by Anonymousreply 106November 20, 2017 3:30 PM

Shark, jumped.

by Anonymousreply 107November 20, 2017 3:31 PM

I lost interest in the show after Lip was expelled from college. I get it. They are poor. They self sabotage due to their upbringing and the cycle of poverty/abuse. That is basically the formula for all of Fiona's storylines. However, it would have been interesting to see a character like Lip escape poverty and the tension that creates with his family.

by Anonymousreply 108November 20, 2017 3:48 PM

[quote] So it's possible to dig up a corpse in a graveyard, with the help of a huge piece of machinery, without being noticed or caught? Really??

Once you buy the premise that a valuable piece of machinery would be kept out in the open and not in a locked shed, and the fact that either 1) the key was in the ignition or 2) Carl figured out how to hot wire it in 30 seconds, yeah, sure, anything is possible

by Anonymousreply 109November 20, 2017 3:49 PM

R71 and R90 said it all.

by Anonymousreply 110November 20, 2017 3:58 PM

R105 Ian was never confused about his sexuality. When the series started he was actively gay and fucking his boss at the Kash and Grab. He had just not come out to his family yet. He was honest with Trevor about not wanting a sexual relationship with him from the get go. Ian is gay and like most gay men, he is interested in dick. Trevor pressured him into a sexual relationship. Ian can't deal with being alone, so he entered into it. The only redeeming factor about the show this season is Fiona's growth.

by Anonymousreply 111November 20, 2017 4:10 PM

[quote] Ian is gay and like most gay men, he is interested in dick.

So why can't he just forget about Trevor and move on?

In last night's episode he made it very clear he wants to have sex with Trevor again.

Surely it's more than just not wanting to be alone.

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2017 4:23 PM

This season has been easier to take than the last few. Frank/Francis working at the Home Depot is a nice change. I'm still bored with the characters at the bar, but maybe this Kentucky storyline will finally give them something to do. If nothing else it should be fun when his kinfolk back in Kentucky find out he's married to a Black woman. I was sorry to see the return of the Russian woman though.

My biggest irritation this season is Lip and the professor. The whole Salvation Through AA thing has been beaten to death on television lately. If I want to hear that sermon I can watch MOM every Thursday on CBS.

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2017 4:45 PM

I truly loathed Frank. I loathe Francis even more.

Re Fiona's growth: I suspect she'll somehow backslide, perhaps with Dermot Mulroney.

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2017 5:16 PM

Frank’s story is certainly making him more palatable. I loved the storage shed scene and the beat between Fiona and Frank.

by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2017 5:20 PM

Why is Dermot Mulroney back?! I want Steve Kazee back!

Or any other Fiona’s ex boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2017 5:35 PM

[quote]I want Steve Kazee back!

Said no one who’s ever actually worked with Steve Kazee. He cray-cray.

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2017 8:15 PM

Steve Kazee was so beautiful. I got why Fiona would marry that shit.

by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2017 8:18 PM

R117 Details?

by Anonymousreply 119November 21, 2017 1:43 AM

Alan Rosenberg looks like SHIT!

by Anonymousreply 120November 21, 2017 2:23 AM

I did like how Fiona told off the blonde bitch about backstabbing her on the renter.

by Anonymousreply 121November 21, 2017 2:40 AM

I hated Mickey. He disgusted me. He looked like he was dipped in a layer of body dirt, bacon fat, cum and sweat. His trash family made my skin crawl.

by Anonymousreply 122November 23, 2017 2:00 AM

How is Ian the crazy redhead with nine inches tucked in his pants NOT hitting the older hot cop neighbor boy who came out???

by Anonymousreply 123November 23, 2017 12:22 PM

I want Barry Sloan back from last season. He never got naked.

by Anonymousreply 124November 23, 2017 12:47 PM

[quote] Alan Rosenberg looks like SHIT!

I thought the same thing. He was never handsome-handsome but now he looks awful. Part of it is make-up, obviously, but that's a rough-looking 67

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125November 23, 2017 12:58 PM

I fast forward through all the Macy scenes. Tired. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 126November 23, 2017 1:08 PM

R123 I've been wondering that ever since they reintroduced the neighbor cop as gay. Ian would be all over that shit

by Anonymousreply 127November 25, 2017 1:00 PM

I stopped watching when Joan Cusack left. Stooping to the full montie just lets people know how boring the show is.

by Anonymousreply 128November 25, 2017 1:19 PM

Dirt on Steve Kazee, please!

by Anonymousreply 129November 25, 2017 6:13 PM

Maybe they are going to make Ian bisexual like they did in the UK version, which was a travesty...Trans is halfway there...

by Anonymousreply 130November 26, 2017 1:12 AM

Joan Cusack was the best

by Anonymousreply 131November 26, 2017 2:11 AM

I fucking loved Joan Cusack on this show.

The issue with Shameless was that the three most interesting characters - Shiela, Mickey, Jimmy/Steve - weren't Gallaghers. It's not a coincidence that shit went way downhill in season 5, because that's when they lost Shiela and Mickey and brought Jimmy back for the last time.

by Anonymousreply 132November 26, 2017 7:54 PM

This season is really spinning its wheels. Frank as a sex object for a horny MILF?

by Anonymousreply 133November 28, 2017 5:09 PM

Tony Markovich is gay ?

by Anonymousreply 134November 28, 2017 5:42 PM

So Lip is irresistible to all women? Please

by Anonymousreply 135November 28, 2017 5:54 PM

So unrealistic a rich MILF would want prune faced old Frank. And Lip can be charming but he is not all that either.

by Anonymousreply 136November 28, 2017 7:25 PM

Lip looks like a stinky chain smoking frog ... yuck!

by Anonymousreply 137November 28, 2017 7:54 PM

R132 You are right, the best characters on the show have not been Gallaghers. It wasn't intentional I'm sure. R133- Shameless has always fed us the ridiculous premise that Frank can attract beautiful and successful women. I think it's for the sake of comedy. R134 Yes, Tony is gay. He told Ian that Fiona made him that way. *rolls eyes*

by Anonymousreply 138November 28, 2017 8:17 PM

I liked last week's episode, but this week's was lame. You can tell where some of the plot lines are going a mile away. Lip's sponsor's NICU baby is going to die and send him in to a spiral. The co-worker Lip fucked is probably a sex accident and will also go on a spiral. Fiona's lez tenant is probably the one shooting up in the backyard, and her new tenant is probably mining bitcoin in his apartment and that electrician bill is going to take all of her money. Debbie's relationship with her baby's grandmother will go to shit again. Frank's saintly act isn't going to last and he'll probably get Liam kicked out of school.

It's sad that that basically leaves Ian, whose storyline continues to go nowhere with fucking Trevor.

by Anonymousreply 139November 28, 2017 10:45 PM

In what way is Steve Kazee cray-cray? Dish all the sordid details please.

by Anonymousreply 140November 29, 2017 7:11 AM

Bring back dermot and make him nude goddammit!!

by Anonymousreply 141November 29, 2017 9:30 AM

J.A.W. could GET. IT. I'm not a fan of pretty boys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 29, 2017 11:40 AM

I can't fucking stand that little Trevor troll. Impossible to believe Ian - or anyone else - would be obsessed with him, the same thing with hot chicks in their 30s being obsessed with gross old Frank.

by Anonymousreply 143November 29, 2017 5:34 PM

I hate all the characters and the kid's nose would look the same even if it wasn't pressed against the glass.

by Anonymousreply 144November 29, 2017 8:57 PM

I still think the end result of this Ian tranny plot is to turn him bi or str8 - remember he ended up with a woman in the UK version so get ready...

by Anonymousreply 145December 1, 2017 10:58 PM

Isn't Joan cusack coming back this season? That's what I heard. Loved her. That episode where she sat on the pillow over Frank's mother to suffocate her was hysterical. Also like Jodi too.

by Anonymousreply 146December 2, 2017 1:19 AM

R145 I'm afraid of that. I'm hoping the show won't stoop that low, but I'm losing faith.

by Anonymousreply 147December 2, 2017 1:29 AM

Damn r142 that is hot

by Anonymousreply 148December 2, 2017 1:59 AM

r147 You can tell the difference if you watch clips between Ian and Mickey on YT from the first few seasons - it definitely wasn't PC or SJW preachy at all like it has become. The LGBTQIA2 agenda is to erase gay and straight completely so we are going to continue to be bombarded with bi and trans propaganda for now on...What still irks me is that gay men have paid for everything ever achieved - either by political activism or funding it - but we are now funding our own erasure.

by Anonymousreply 149December 2, 2017 9:22 PM

The bi/trans activists have attacked and basically cowered lesbians into shame and silence - I doubt gay men will go so quietly but who knows...

by Anonymousreply 150December 2, 2017 9:25 PM

r145 When and how did they turn Ian bi on the UK show? I stopped watching it after the first few seasons...

by Anonymousreply 151December 2, 2017 9:26 PM

I agree with the other comments. It takes a lot for me to be offended but this Ian/Trevor story really bothers me on a fundamental level. It took many years for the gay community to convince the mainstream that homosexuality is biological and not a choice. Just because the trans rhetoric is that we need to pretend that gender is something chosen, it doesn’t mean that they should make his encounter with a woman who calls herself a man anything more than experimentation.

Because if a man can have sex with a woman and find her attractive just because she says she’s a man, it gives the impression that sexuality is a choice, which is such bullshit for a show that was once groundbreaking in terms of exploring gay identity.

by Anonymousreply 152December 2, 2017 11:15 PM

I guess I am in the minority but the show feels like it has some of that season four magic right now.

by Anonymousreply 153December 3, 2017 6:38 AM

The entire show's thesis statement is, "Poor people are funny!"

by Anonymousreply 154December 3, 2017 7:15 AM

This season is very light hearted so far. It has more of a season 1-3 feel when the Gallaghers were a tight knit unit before they all went on their separate ways and self destructed. Season 4 was very dark. Fiona screwed the cup guys brother, lost her first real good job, got Fucked up on drugs, nearly killed Liam went to jail and was shunned by her family. It was one of the greatest seasons but in my opinion. Season 5 and 6 were Shit and I was losing hope but season 7 renewed my faith. I am enjoying this season so far but am a little bored.

by Anonymousreply 155December 3, 2017 10:22 AM

R151 UK Ian ran off with a Trans woman at the end of the series. It also ended with Frank and Monica having another baby, which Fiona came back and tried to win custody of, but failed. R155 Season 4 was the best season of the show. It showcased great acting on all their parts, and of course, Mickey finally came out. Season 5 became farcical and ended very badly.

by Anonymousreply 156December 3, 2017 5:23 PM

Emmy rossum deserved an Emmy for season 4. Powerful performances from everyone that season.

by Anonymousreply 157December 3, 2017 5:28 PM

If you remember season 4, it started off light hearted and fun before everything hit the fan. That's exactly what is happening right now.

by Anonymousreply 158December 3, 2017 9:57 PM

r156 Did the UK version ever address his being a homo and then running off with a woman? This only worries me more that this is what will happen in the US version...Gay men are being erased left and right

by Anonymousreply 159December 4, 2017 2:03 AM

So Ian, who has been stated to be 100% gay, just fingered that dude's vag (at least I HOPE that's all he did) and then ate out an old lady for money.

So yeah... fuck this show.

by Anonymousreply 160December 4, 2017 2:05 AM

Are we sure the trans guy didnt have bottom surgery? I thought Ian was jerking him off. I dont think many trans men want their vagina's acknowledged let alone fingered.

by Anonymousreply 161December 4, 2017 3:59 AM

R161 They established when his character was first introduced that he still has a pussy. They made it a whole big deal 'cuz it came right after the bullshit of Ian fucking a girl just to show that he's absolutely disgusted by vagina. And yeah, he also did say that he didn't want it touched at all but these writers clearly don't give a fuck anymore.

by Anonymousreply 162December 4, 2017 4:20 AM

Sex scenes on this show are truly disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 163December 4, 2017 4:54 AM

In what universe to gay men fuck tranny pussy?

by Anonymousreply 164December 4, 2017 5:52 PM

So Kevin wants to sleep with a guy now? I bet the show chickens out. Only women and gay men can switch who they are attracted to.

by Anonymousreply 165December 4, 2017 6:19 PM

r165 who is Kevin?

by Anonymousreply 166December 4, 2017 7:52 PM

r160 what old lady? I refuse to watch the show any longer so more descriptive outrage please...

by Anonymousreply 167December 4, 2017 7:53 PM

R167 Ian tried to blackmail some random dude he used to blow when he worked at the strip club but his wife was aware of everything and was into it so she paid Ian to go down on both of them (and possibly more, it happens offscreen so idk)

The money was for some Trevor related bullshit that nobody cares about.

by Anonymousreply 168December 4, 2017 8:52 PM

Ugh....They are definitely de-gaying him :( The show was so gr8 when it was Ian and Mickey...

by Anonymousreply 169December 4, 2017 8:56 PM

Honestly, I think the show jumped the shark when they made Ian bi-polar.

by Anonymousreply 170December 4, 2017 8:57 PM

Ian & Mickey were the most compelling M/M couple I've ever seen on television. Not offering Noel Fisher a regular contract was a suicidal move by the show runners. As much as I respect Cameron Monaghan's acting skills, I can just not get behind his character's obsession with this simpering trans guy. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 171December 4, 2017 9:08 PM

Debbie is THE WORST

by Anonymousreply 172December 5, 2017 6:55 AM

Trevor is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 173December 5, 2017 7:24 AM

May the transphobes vacate this thread as soon as possible and please don't let the door hit you on your way out.

by Anonymousreply 174December 5, 2017 9:30 AM

Why do y'all keep watching if you hate it so much? I stopped watching when Ian fell for the tranny because I found it offensive. Gay men want DICK not a vagina. Trans "men" (lol) still have vagina, so no.. this isn't believable at all.

by Anonymousreply 175December 5, 2017 9:49 AM

R175 No gay guy would ever want Trevor before bottom surgery. I doubt many would want him after, I wouldn't. But many of us are still watching because it's such a train wreck, we can't look away. I hope this tranny storyline is brought to a close before the season ends. Since Mickey is not coming back, Ian needs another realistic boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 176December 5, 2017 12:57 PM

I love the bitchiness on this board but the OBSESSION with transpeople on any random thread is sad. Just charge them rent for all the time they spend in your head.

by Anonymousreply 177December 5, 2017 5:33 PM

r177 I also don't agree with the trans bashing but trans is a relevant issue on this thread - Ian is dating a tranny for fucks sake

by Anonymousreply 178December 5, 2017 6:00 PM

It's ONE storyline out of many. Is there nothing else to talk about? Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 179December 5, 2017 6:04 PM

You could have brought up another topic, but Jesus Christ, you didn't

by Anonymousreply 180December 5, 2017 6:10 PM

DL obviously focuses on gay storylines so of course the tranny issue will arise...not sure why you are kvetching about it. If you support the de-gaying of gay characters by making them all PC gender fluid, bi-philic, pussy lovers then say so...

by Anonymousreply 181December 5, 2017 6:19 PM

[quote]It's ONE storyline out of many. Is there nothing else to talk about? Jesus Christ.

Ian is the ONE gay guy on this show, so on a forum that is FULL OF FUCKING GAY GUYS this issue kind of stands out.

by Anonymousreply 182December 5, 2017 6:20 PM

I don't hate Trevor because he's trans, his hair bugs me. It is a strange texture.

What will be the giant fallout with Fiona's building? The techie? The lesbians? The dead lady?

by Anonymousreply 183December 5, 2017 6:28 PM

So is Ian hooking now? For women? WTF are they doing to this poor gay boy...

by Anonymousreply 184December 5, 2017 6:38 PM

Hey [R180] I did. Look at 172 and then the next response.

[R184] I kinda feel bad for her. She spent 15K to get eaten out by a guy who a) has done it once and b) hates it.

He should've called Lip and offered him up.

by Anonymousreply 185December 5, 2017 8:46 PM

V couldn't get the russian to sign over the entire bar in exchange for calling off the IRS?

Fucking lame

by Anonymousreply 186December 8, 2017 9:09 AM

Svetlana must have a magical tongue.

I think V likes her better than Kev and she knows he's dumb.

by Anonymousreply 187December 8, 2017 9:36 AM

I guess I’m transphobic then because I too cannot stand the Trevor storyline or the tranny agenda in this show. Not only was the scene when Ian met all his friends and had to listen to their “identifiers” one of the most cringy things I’ve ever seen on a show I like, but Trevor’s SJW-Ness is out of control. Everything comes from his victimhood of how bad he and people like him have it — constantly on defense. It’s tiresome and excruciating. Also, the whole fingering a dude’s vagina just grossed me out. And yeah, I’m sure there are people who would call me transphobic because I would NOT be open to such a thing. Also — titty scars!!!!

by Anonymousreply 188December 9, 2017 12:00 AM

r188 The trans may well succeed where the bis never could - erasing gay men completely...

by Anonymousreply 189December 9, 2017 2:26 AM

Goodness some of you fags are obnoxiuos with the trans trying to erase gay men crap. Its the equivalent of white men complaining that minorities are taking over. Having said that-I too hate this storyline with Ian and the transman. Its just not realistic. If you like dick, you like dick.

by Anonymousreply 190December 9, 2017 4:52 AM

But calling us fags is okay, right? Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 191December 9, 2017 5:19 AM

Oh please 191. As often as the word woman is traded for cunt on here please get over it.

by Anonymousreply 192December 9, 2017 5:40 AM

Okay, cunt. Whatever you say, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 193December 9, 2017 5:55 AM

Trevor and his trans agenda couldn't have interacted with one of the many, many "straight" characters? Not only does it make NO SENSE Ian being interested in trevor, but it's like the writers think gays and trans people are equivalent, interchangeable and compatible by virtue of the fact that neither of these groups are straight or mainstream. My old uni lecturers would have had a field day with the way shameless treats these two characters.

And i am so over the storylines where women find frank attractive or men find debbie hot.

As if! Make one of those two find a groove with trevor. That would be more realistic but I guess if there were a gay character, a trans character and two other characters as their partners, 4 might be too many non mainstream characters in addition to whatever the hell is going on with svetlana, v and kev even thugh *they're* catering to a common straight guy fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 194December 9, 2017 9:51 AM

R194 I can't believe I'm still watching it either. I agree that the writers could have had the Trans character friend Debbie or Carl, and then they could have spread the agenda, obviously the goal here, within the friendship framework. Having a gay character who already said he likes dick to finger a clit is offensive. I'm going to see this trainwreck of a story arc through to see how they resolve this mess. I hope the Trevor character wraps up by the end of this current season. Bringing him back in season 9 would be a mistake.

by Anonymousreply 195December 10, 2017 3:57 AM

And then we had Ian eating out some old lady's pussy last episode. It's just offensive.

by Anonymousreply 196December 10, 2017 4:05 AM

Offensive or Shameless?

It doesn't have to cater to what is correct or best for us. It's a goddamn TV show, quit taking it so seriously.

Yes, it has gone downhill, but some of you are stuck in Trevor. Let's discuss the guy who dyed Debbie's hair. Gay?

by Anonymousreply 197December 10, 2017 8:50 AM

I have blocked every trans defender on this thread. You are showing your true colors, you're homophobic and misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 198December 10, 2017 11:22 AM

Shameless submitted the guy playing Trevor for awards consideration for SAG and not Cameron M. Clearly a political move. Disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 199December 10, 2017 5:46 PM

Kevin's story (fiding a cock to play with) was stupid as hell. I only fast forwarded through almost 60 percent of the episode. Very disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 200December 11, 2017 9:14 AM

That's shit r199

by Anonymousreply 201December 11, 2017 9:19 AM

R198 if you think that storyline is misogynistic you have no idea what that word really means. Another sad white trash among the many on the DL. Go back to school!

by Anonymousreply 202December 11, 2017 9:33 AM

I forgot to watch. Kev jumped the shark in Kentucky, so I'm not surprised, r200. Why do they keep dumbing him down?

I used to enjoy that character.

R199, are you serious? Did they nominate Mickey in the past?

by Anonymousreply 203December 11, 2017 9:39 AM

I knew the show would chicken out with Kev wanting to have sex with a man.

by Anonymousreply 204December 11, 2017 11:29 AM

Yeah, me too. It was the last straw for me. This show is incredibly homophobic. The writers are pushing their agenda and it it's evident.

by Anonymousreply 205December 11, 2017 11:31 AM

R201 and r203. I shouldn’t even say anything but yes, I get to nominate TV SAG award nominations. Yesterday was the day ballot was due — and I couldn’t help but notice. First of all, it’s listed as a comedy still, which I will give it. But only actors I saw up for nominations were Macy, Howey, and the one playing Trevor. Just to make sure, I double checked to see if Cameron was submitted, but no. Obviously, no chance of a nomination, so clearly a political move to appeal to tha trans agenda if you ask me. Either way, Trevor hasn’t made one person laugh, ever. Comedy? Please.

by Anonymousreply 206December 11, 2017 2:02 PM

Why do they list it as a comedy. The only person that helps is Macy. Emmy Rossum has deserved some recognition for her performance but it's dramatic not comedic.

by Anonymousreply 207December 11, 2017 2:43 PM

R207 it actually helps everybody because the drama categories are always stacked. If 'Shameless' can't grab a spot in Best Comedy Series then there's certainly no chance for Best Drama.

Agree about Rossum, though. Her performances in the first four seasons are absolutely Emmy/Globe worthy, and it's insane that she hasn't nabbed even a nomination for either. I'm hoping they'll at least throw her a consolation nom when the show finally ends, probably for Supporting.

by Anonymousreply 208December 11, 2017 7:35 PM

Every week I hope Debbie gets hit by a bus.

by Anonymousreply 209December 11, 2017 10:35 PM

OMG Ian, stop your bitching. Your moral compass is your dick. Team Fiona.

by Anonymousreply 210December 11, 2017 10:54 PM

R209 I feel exactly the same way. Debbie's been a toxic character for several seasons and I wish they would just write her off. She's fat, boring, and serves no purpose. R210 Ian needs Mickey back. He needs some one with an edge, who loves him unconditionally, but challenges him. Trevor not only has female genitalia, he's utterly boring. I can't understand how we are supposed to believe that Ian is content with him after experiencing both Mickey and Caleb. It's laughable.

by Anonymousreply 211December 11, 2017 11:02 PM

Caleb was vanilla

by Anonymousreply 212December 12, 2017 12:45 AM

R190 could at least get her cunting homophobic analogies lined up correctly. Trans is not to gay men as blacks are to whites.

For that alone you need to have a little trim with something sharp.

by Anonymousreply 213December 12, 2017 12:49 AM

R212 But Caleb had a penis and he was hot.

by Anonymousreply 214December 12, 2017 3:40 PM

R214 The actor was boring and froze up in all of his kissing scenes with Ian, but he was at least hot

by Anonymousreply 215December 12, 2017 6:15 PM

I’m still watching primarily because of Emmy Rossum. Fiona is pretty much the only character to root for, though.

by Anonymousreply 216December 12, 2017 9:06 PM

Lip, Ian and Debbie are all lost causes. Agreed [R216]

Next week looks like a mess.

by Anonymousreply 217December 12, 2017 9:13 PM

I loved Joan Cusack, she was a huge reason for me to watch the show. Another reason was Zach McGowan's hot body and long penis. The Gallaghers were the least interesting characters on the show.

by Anonymousreply 218December 12, 2017 9:18 PM

I like Debbie. Ian is the weakest link when his mental illness is under control.

I thought Sunday's episode was okay. Not bothered by Kev...they wrote that storyline true to character.

by Anonymousreply 219December 12, 2017 10:18 PM

Debbie was fine for the first couple of seasons. Now she's just awful. But then again, so are 90% of the characters

by Anonymousreply 220December 18, 2017 12:18 AM

Debbie is going to be on the Roseanne reboot as one of the grandkids.

by Anonymousreply 221December 18, 2017 12:27 AM

Gotta love reading online all the people (probably straight) speculating since there's something wrong with Ian that it's, of course, AIDS.

Because, you know, Gay = AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 222December 18, 2017 2:57 AM

So what was the storyline with Kevin having sex with a man? I can't slog through the episodes to find it...

by Anonymousreply 223December 18, 2017 4:50 AM

r223 Kevin was jealous that his wife Vee was more sexually into Svetlana than him so he said he was going to go out and be gay. He tried but couldn't do it.

by Anonymousreply 224December 18, 2017 5:47 AM

Remember Jake McDorman's character/boss when he was dating Fiona? Good times!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 18, 2017 6:01 AM

French Fry

by Anonymousreply 226December 18, 2017 9:52 AM

I've known a few alcoholics in my time and all of them managed to pull it together when they needed to, so I was surprised that Professor Youens fails to stay off the booze long enough to make it through his court appearance. Or does he think on some level that's the only way he'll get sober is to go to jail? Or has he just given up and figures dying in prison is as good as dying anywhere and at least he doesn't have to worry abut paying the bills?

I have to hand it to SHAMELESS. Most shows and movies that depict alcoholics as struggling to stay sober show them ultimately being successful at it. Last night's episode was brutal.

by Anonymousreply 227December 18, 2017 10:56 AM

Charlie Schlatter! He’s aged well.

by Anonymousreply 228December 18, 2017 11:13 AM

Fun show.

by Anonymousreply 229December 18, 2017 11:24 AM

Bet Ian fucks the hot, repressed priest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 18, 2017 12:07 PM

I sort of dug angry Ian. But do we know why he’s so angry? Is it just the Fiona business or did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 231December 18, 2017 6:49 PM

[quote] But do we know why he’s so angry?

Because he's a big homo and yet he's hot for a guy with a pussy

by Anonymousreply 232December 18, 2017 7:14 PM

I've been watching "Storage Wars" lately and Jarrod reminds me of Kevin. I think Kevin and Vee should go into buying storage lockers because those people are just as trashy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 18, 2017 7:41 PM

Wow, the "Hot, Repressed Priest" is Jonathan Chase from Another Gay Movie. He's aged nicely....

by Anonymousreply 234December 18, 2017 9:08 PM

R232 W&W

by Anonymousreply 235December 18, 2017 9:37 PM

Who was Charlie Schlatter is last night's episode?

by Anonymousreply 236December 18, 2017 9:55 PM

He was the asshole urologist who pissed off Debbie.

by Anonymousreply 237December 18, 2017 10:11 PM

[R234] The end of that movie is permanent spank bank

by Anonymousreply 238December 18, 2017 10:16 PM

Hot deleted scenes too, r238! Especially Michael Carbonaro improvising lines as his character is getting DPed.

by Anonymousreply 239December 18, 2017 10:24 PM

Did anyone else think last nights episode was one of their worst ever? I couldn’t find myself to care for any of the storylines etc.

by Anonymousreply 240December 19, 2017 12:29 AM

R240 I thought the same thing. They have made a royal fucking mess of Ian's character and bringing his storyline to center stage is not a good way to fix it. The rest of the storylines are weak, too, save Lip's.

by Anonymousreply 241December 19, 2017 12:33 AM

Agree r240. This season is awful. It would benefit the show to let a few useless and unneeded characters go. And I was embarrassment for Cameron. His acting was terrible in his scenes with Fiona. But regardless, he's in the midst of a major breakdown and has nobody in his life who cares about him enough to help him get through it.

by Anonymousreply 242December 19, 2017 12:37 AM

What's the point of Ruby Modine this season? They've done nothing with her character all season except fill coffee. You'd think they would just get some random extra to do that.

by Anonymousreply 243December 19, 2017 12:38 AM

R243 They signed her on to do the show. Then quickly found out she had no chemistry with Lip and is not a very good actress, and now they are stuck with her and don't know what to do with her.

by Anonymousreply 244December 19, 2017 12:43 AM

R244 I agree she has no chemistry with Lip, but they're not keeping her around just because. In most TV contracts, if you're signed up for 8 episodes that means up to 8, and you can be written out at any time prior. They're clearly keeping her on the backburner, slowly letting her see that Lip is turning it around and they'll have a big dramatic moment at the end of the season. Shameless is not a subtle show, and she's shot him way too many little glances for her to be in those scenes for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 245December 19, 2017 1:18 AM

I liked her in Happy Death Day. On one hand, she's getting an easy ass paycheck this season. On the other, seems like a waste of time for her.

I can't remember the last time I didn't hate a Lip story.

by Anonymousreply 246December 19, 2017 1:22 AM

I showed my tits and this is the thanks I get???

by Anonymousreply 247December 19, 2017 2:15 AM

Why don't any of the IG video links work? Is it the crappy DL interface or something else?

by Anonymousreply 248December 19, 2017 3:48 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 249December 23, 2017 4:06 PM

There's no new episode this weekend

by Anonymousreply 250December 23, 2017 4:37 PM

Guess they figured nobody would be watching on Christmas Eve and they would be right.

by Anonymousreply 251December 23, 2017 9:49 PM

So many improbable scenes and story lines this week. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 252January 1, 2018 3:25 PM

Based on his tweets, doesn't look like Jonathan Chase (the preacher) is coming back.

Such a waste not having Ian hate fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 253January 1, 2018 4:08 PM

Was really hoping something would happen between them, but of course they're too set on having Ian stay with the trans guy.

by Anonymousreply 254January 1, 2018 4:09 PM

Christ this season has nose-dived

by Anonymousreply 255January 1, 2018 4:42 PM

Throw away season. Time to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 256January 1, 2018 6:20 PM

I'd be surprised if it doesn't end with season 9.

by Anonymousreply 257January 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Seeing Big Boo was fun.

by Anonymousreply 258January 1, 2018 11:28 PM

Ian's hooking up with the trans totally killed the show. Kill off the he/she and get Ian a hot gay guy and fast.

by Anonymousreply 259January 2, 2018 12:58 AM

Boo was great.

by Anonymousreply 260January 2, 2018 1:44 AM

Shameless is now re-enacting all of Ian's old scenes with Mickey, using the Trans guy in his place. That brilliant move is bringing it more to light how bad the Trans actor's acting is and how little chemistry he has with Cameron Monaghan. How in the world is this show going to continue on for another season?

by Anonymousreply 261January 2, 2018 3:20 AM

Debbie is a disgusting character. And what is all the lesbians on the show? Lea Delaria now, as Lip's sponsor. Ford is hot but this season is completely forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 262January 2, 2018 3:55 AM

We need more hot gay guys on this show.

by Anonymousreply 263January 2, 2018 3:56 AM

Fiona is a millenial, so it isn't uncommon she'd befriend women her age or that they might be lesbians.

Lea Delaria was great as Lip's sponsor. Who cares about her sexual orientation?

Yes, Ian and Trevor are an unlikely pair and Trevor is no Mickey. The acting in their scenes is bad too.

by Anonymousreply 264January 2, 2018 10:32 AM

AV Club: Blame Netflix bingers (i.e. Millennials) for changes in "Shameless" storytelling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265January 9, 2018 5:57 AM

Agree with everything in that review R265

by Anonymousreply 266January 9, 2018 6:26 AM

Does Fiona still own the Laundromat ? She didn't mention it when talking about her finances. Also, doesn't she have custody of Liam? How can she just move out.

by Anonymousreply 267January 9, 2018 12:10 PM

And what happened to poor June Squibb? Is she in a rest home?

by Anonymousreply 268January 9, 2018 2:32 PM

The show has truly run its course. They had a number of seasons when it was one of the funniest, most irreverent things on television but the last couple of seasons have been pointless. Time to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 269January 9, 2018 2:41 PM

Fiona sold her laundromat to the real estate developer/ owner of Patsys Sharon Lawrence and used money to buy a building and put June Squibb in a rest home.

Jesus the last episode was terrible. I used to like Ian back in the Mickey days but this shit is awful. First the tranny and now he is basically becoming an evangical for gay Christians? I can’t.

by Anonymousreply 270January 9, 2018 5:03 PM

Thanks, I don't remember her selling it.

by Anonymousreply 271January 9, 2018 5:07 PM

Is it even funny any more?

by Anonymousreply 272January 9, 2018 10:13 PM

No. It's a lame white trash soap opera now.

by Anonymousreply 273January 9, 2018 10:15 PM

Anyone watching tonight?

by Anonymousreply 274January 15, 2018 12:09 AM

So after blowing Ian off for months, Trevor is mad when Ian has seemingly lost interest.

by Anonymousreply 275January 15, 2018 2:43 AM

Gay Jesus? Debbie as a welding scab? Carl married? That stupid Russian woman still plaguing the dumbest couple on earth? Please. And they really don't know what to do with Macy, do they?

by Anonymousreply 276January 15, 2018 7:20 PM

The show is a complete farce anymore. It's like a bad gag reel.

by Anonymousreply 277January 15, 2018 10:52 PM

Who didn't know the guy was going to sue Fiona?

Why do they have Carl's girlfriend on this show? Are women's groups actually okay that so many of the women on this show are portrayed as psycho?

by Anonymousreply 278January 16, 2018 1:52 AM

Carl's gf/ wife is beyond annoying.

by Anonymousreply 279January 16, 2018 4:12 AM

cameron and steve need to do the scene that they both know they are heading toward....

cameron will top steve in a night of drunk passion, revealing the exquisite hole of mr howe, and the sadism of that hot cameron...

cumwads flying ev where.

plz get rid of the thing with no dik that cam flirt with. repulsive...

by Anonymousreply 280January 16, 2018 5:28 AM

I have often masturbated late at night to the image of steve sitting my face until i cum....

the moist erotic manliness of his asshole has gotten me thru many a tragic night.

by Anonymousreply 281January 16, 2018 5:36 AM

I find Shameless aimless, but I always enjoy it. I grew to hate (or at least dislike) Fiona after liking her for about four seasons, but, again, I still enjoy the show. Ethan was more interesting early on, but then again, so was everybody. This is the EIGHTH season after all. Few shows are at their peak after that many seasons. How do we feel about Kev-Veronica-Svetlana? IMO, that storyline oscillates wildly between very interesting and lame.

by Anonymousreply 282January 16, 2018 5:38 AM

Shameless is good background noise but I can't imagine rewatching 95% of the episodes.

by Anonymousreply 283January 16, 2018 7:25 AM

I would love to do a gay scene with lip

by Anonymousreply 284January 16, 2018 11:02 AM

I love Fiona bragging to the her latest guy that she has custody of her siblings. Does she even take care of Liam? She leaves him with Frank who they all blame for fucking up their lives. Carl's getting married. As his legal guardian, put a stop to it he's a child.

by Anonymousreply 285January 16, 2018 11:23 AM

Trevor (trans guy) is possibly the worst addition in the history of this show (that I still love. ) Of course people will call me transphobic, cause how dare someone actually find that character beyond pointless, right?

by Anonymousreply 286January 16, 2018 12:07 PM

[quote]Ethan was more interesting early on, but then again, so was everybody.

I missed this bit of news about him from late last year:

Ethan Cutkosky -- who plays Carl Gallagher on "Shameless" -- has officially been charged with DUI ... but it doesn't look like the kid was boozing. The Burbank City Attorney filed charges against Cutkosky this week. He's facing one count of misdemeanor DUI -- which is only tied to drugs, not alcohol. He also faces charges for traffic violations related to his driving the night he was busted.

Cutkosky was arrested earlier this month on suspicion of DUI. Cops told us they smelled weed on him, and that he even fessed up to smoking. Sources say Cutkosky, who's only 18, is facing up to 6 months in jail, a $1,000 fine and the loss of his license if convicted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287January 16, 2018 12:16 PM

R284 Lip has grown into his looks. Definitely more fuckable now than he ever was.

by Anonymousreply 288January 16, 2018 4:39 PM

I like Lip the best of all the siblings. Debbie was just fine or a long time, but now I don't care about her storyline.

by Anonymousreply 289January 16, 2018 4:59 PM

Ford is hot. But I do not understand all his ex-wives, his speaking so many foreign languages....it does not feel real. The whole "homeless living in my apartment" has to go fast. Fiona is no longer an interesting character, just annoying. And the gay Jesus twist.....whatever.

A very, very, very bad season indeed.

by Anonymousreply 290January 16, 2018 5:58 PM

Lip is hot. He resembles a young robert Mitchum

by Anonymousreply 291January 16, 2018 7:02 PM

The UK Lip (and Carl for that matter) was much hotter...

by Anonymousreply 292January 16, 2018 11:51 PM

It's a dull sitcom with pc leanings in Season 8. Pull the fucking plug.

by Anonymousreply 293January 16, 2018 11:56 PM

Carl became a (straight) male escort on the UK show. And yes, Tittensor grew up to be hot as hell.

by Anonymousreply 294January 16, 2018 11:58 PM

Carl's gf/wife is probably just like Monica when Frank married her.

I like Debbie more than Fiona. Ford bores me and the name sucks.

Lip's storyline was decent this week.

by Anonymousreply 295January 17, 2018 12:21 AM

This season has been pretty dull and underwhelming. I still love this show and will watch it to the end but nothing beats seasons 1-4. I think season 7 was great though. Nothing very exciting or dramatic has happened (save for the death of youens which I don't really care much about) and there is too much Trevor uber PC shit being shoved down our throats each episode. I do however like the new actor playing Liam and the fact that he's getting more lines this season. I miss Mickey, Sheila, Jody and Mandy.

by Anonymousreply 296January 17, 2018 7:21 PM

I'm actually shocked at how poorly season 8 has panned out. Fiona's apartment plot and her relationship with the sperm donor are lame, Debbie has become a monster, Frank's Canada storyline belongs on another show entirely and Carl's psycho wife is strangely boring despite the commitment of the actress playing her. The throuple storyline is now just a waiting game for Svetlana to pull something shady. The worst offender is Ian, though. I know it's been discussed to death in this thread, but the writers have had no clue what to do with him post-Mickey. And now the actor playing Ian has this weird hunched over posture and sounds disabled when delivering his lines.

Lip's alcoholism is the only interesting storyline but even that's been mishandled. The storyline with Sierra and her baby daddy drags it down and they killed off one of the only interesting supporting characters left on the show in Youens. The producers should thank their lucky stars for Jeremy Allen White's acting, because it's carrying the show right now.

by Anonymousreply 297January 21, 2018 5:20 PM

Ian and the trans guy has to be one of the all-time most inauthentic- feeling story lines in a Showtime series. I just can't bring myself to believe Ian would go for a trans guy with no bottom surgery after his prior history and "allergy" to pussy. I just don't care about the characters anymore if they are so randomly written.

by Anonymousreply 298January 21, 2018 5:46 PM

Still loving this series. Great fun and very realistic.

by Anonymousreply 299January 21, 2018 6:16 PM

The whole storyline with Ian is beyond weird.

But can I say how much I love this new Liam? That sad/bored/exhausted look of his cracks me up.

by Anonymousreply 300January 22, 2018 2:00 AM

This new helper guy from Ian's church is pretty cute. Ian should bang him. Repeatedly.

That's all I took away from this episode.

by Anonymousreply 301January 22, 2018 2:00 AM

I like Debbie and she feels authentic. Fiona too, actually, with her landlord stuff.

Ian and Frank are the weak story links.

Carl's wife is more likeable than Sierra.

by Anonymousreply 302January 22, 2018 2:16 AM

What the fuck was with Debbie and her foot storyline

by Anonymousreply 303January 22, 2018 4:56 AM

I was glad Liam fainted when Debbie tried to get him to cut off her manky toes. It shows he's not a sociopath like the others. Figures Frank would have no problem doing the job.

by Anonymousreply 304January 22, 2018 5:16 AM

Macy won the SAG award for playing Frank tonight.

by Anonymousreply 305January 22, 2018 5:17 AM

Next week is the season finale and the stories have gone nowhere

by Anonymousreply 306January 22, 2018 6:16 AM

behind the scenes of tonight’s @shameless 😱😱😱😱had such cool special effects and amazing makeup. this may have been my favorite scene to film, like, ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307January 22, 2018 6:28 AM

I thought the foot storyline was great.

by Anonymousreply 308January 22, 2018 9:17 AM

[quote]Macy won the SAG award for playing Frank tonight.

That tells you everything about the SAG Awards right there. A giant wankathon.

by Anonymousreply 309January 22, 2018 1:41 PM

WTF I didn't not need the toe scenes last night

by Anonymousreply 310January 22, 2018 3:11 PM

I only pop into this show but from what I see: Frank - Aimless. But he's the one character where this can be entirely the point. Fiona - I don't think the acting is bad... even fun... but the writing is letting her down. I kind of get the point of her, but I also don't, at the same time. Carl - Hilarious, but also a distraction. I don't feel badly towards it, its really fun, but I think they can do better. V/Kevin/Svet - lol wtf... Debbie - Whatever is happening, its at least less annoying than seasons before. Ian - the worst. I don't get it. Why? Why this way? What is happening? The strength of a storyline in this show is if I can imagine nearly a whole show focusing on it - and this? No. Absolutely not. Cult? Trevor? And bad acting everywhere. Just what is this? Ian was one of my favorites and he's being driven to the ground, to the point of me wondering if it is intentional. Lip - A mix of great and Frank-aimless. I take it, I think its good, but I also think it settles once in a while. Also focused too much on pointless scenes (sexual or otherwise). Liam - The only hope. I like the new actor, and while I'd love some problems to happen to him (for example, mental illness/handicaps due to past exposures), I also want to see more with him that provides variety.

This season has shining times that show the best of what this show offers, but some characters are getting to or are now terrible, the show seems more aimless than ever (even as storylines themselves head to places), and the whole premise is getting increasingly ridiculous. Yes Shameless has always had ridiculousness, but now it seems like its getting reliant on that aspect. That said, the toe scene recently was the perfect mix of ridiculous and totally appropriate - from the event itself to all character actions and reactions.

Show feels more and more 6/10 but if you take out Ian its easily at least 7/10. I don't necessarily want Ian gone, I just want the writers to have some fucking sense.

by Anonymousreply 311January 22, 2018 3:44 PM

They should just recast Mickey and bring him back. They can explain that away by saying he had plastic surgery in Mexico. At this point with all the crazy shit they've been pulling on this show, it wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility.

by Anonymousreply 312January 22, 2018 7:50 PM

They need to cast an actual gay actor as Ian's new love interest.

by Anonymousreply 313January 22, 2018 8:41 PM

Lip should turn bi

by Anonymousreply 314January 22, 2018 10:37 PM

Best episode in a long time. Very satisfying seeing Fiona kick that woman in the face.

In Australia, squatters have it pretty good so stuff like that wouldn't be an option.

by Anonymousreply 315January 28, 2018 2:12 AM

When is Carl going to show ass? Isn’t the actor almost 30 now?

by Anonymousreply 316January 28, 2018 2:22 AM

He's 18 in real life now

by Anonymousreply 317January 28, 2018 2:24 AM

R312 Pretty sure the psycho Gallavich stans would firebomb the writers room if they did that.

by Anonymousreply 318January 28, 2018 2:24 AM

Ian's storyline is completely off in the weeds this season, it's incredible. What's next, is he going to knock up Trevor...?! I wouldn't put it beyond Shameless at this stage. Agh. 'Help me Mickey Milkovich, you're my only hope!'

by Anonymousreply 319January 28, 2018 6:36 AM

This season was dreadful

by Anonymousreply 320January 29, 2018 4:07 AM

Great season, fun and outrageous. Love this series!

by Anonymousreply 321January 29, 2018 4:13 AM

Just realized that they recast Derek this season.

by Anonymousreply 322January 29, 2018 4:28 AM

Yeah, this finale and whole season overall was super disappointing.

by Anonymousreply 323January 29, 2018 6:49 AM

So, a non-ciffhanger season?

The Fiona resolution was unsatisfying and unrealistic. Ford makes me yawn.

I am very glad Sierra got kicked to the curb, but Lip taking care of a tween girl?

Debbie and Carl had decent plotlines. I love the crazy Kassidi.

Frank in a porta potty was over the top.

Liam is the new Carl.

Bye bye Ian, your plotline was unrealistic and made for crappy TV--and your voice sounds fake--what the hell is that about? Have fun in jail.

Svetlana, Kev and V: Was there a point this season? It's like they were in a different show.

by Anonymousreply 324January 29, 2018 6:51 AM

The Spartacus ploy doesn't mean shit in a situation where they have the real Ian's photo.

There was not one plot point that makes me want to tune in next season.

by Anonymousreply 325January 29, 2018 2:43 PM

Could somebody just spoil what happened to Ian? I don't feel like watching the last three eps. I missed.

by Anonymousreply 326January 29, 2018 2:44 PM

Really, R315. I felt like the finale was one of the worst episodes of the season.

by Anonymousreply 327January 29, 2018 3:28 PM

You realize R315 was talking about the episode before the finale, right R327?

by Anonymousreply 328January 29, 2018 3:34 PM

[quote]Liam is the new Carl.

Liam obviously has a conscience. Carl is a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 329January 29, 2018 6:15 PM

Ian got arrested for blowing up a truck, although I forget why. He was defiant in his defeat and treated like a hero by his cohort of lost children.

by Anonymousreply 330January 29, 2018 10:31 PM

I want ford go fuck the shit out of me. Then I want to fuck him and Ian together. With Kevin for dessert.

by Anonymousreply 331January 29, 2018 11:25 PM

This season was a waste of time. They need to pare things down. Next season should just be Lip and the little girl. No Frank, No Debbie, no Kevin, Vi or Svetlana. Fiona can stop in and say hi from time to time. And they can cut to Ian having prison sex for five minutes every episode. That’s it.

by Anonymousreply 332January 29, 2018 11:29 PM

I love Lip and I think Jeremy Allen White is a terrific actor, but I’m surprised at how well received his storyline this year was on here. I found it incredibly boring. It was getting to the point where, like Frank scenes, I was considering fast forwarding through it all.

by Anonymousreply 333January 29, 2018 11:42 PM

Lip needed a boring storyline after the last couple seasons.

by Anonymousreply 334January 29, 2018 11:55 PM

Lip is going to take care of a little girl now? His little brother wakes up in the backyard and no one cares. They leave him with Frank even though they say he fucked up their lives. She would be better with Social Services.

by Anonymousreply 335January 30, 2018 12:55 PM

R333 I agree he’s a good actor but he kinda has a “thing” he’s been doing the last few seasons. Just kind of seriously staring off to emote. It’s a little done at this point.

by Anonymousreply 336January 30, 2018 4:46 PM

R336 Lip's like Rick on The Walking Dead. If he gives a spirited monologue through tears every episode it becomes not meaningful.

Season was dogshit, though. Absolutely terrible. I'm one of those psycho Gallavich stans, so unless I hear about Mickey coming back I'm done with this show.

by Anonymousreply 337January 30, 2018 5:14 PM

I agree with the negative commentaries overall. Lip playing dad with the young girl? Gay Jesus, Frank and Debbie unbearable. But the strangest thing was the Svetlana, Kevin and V. Not that I am looking for verisimilitude at this point. But there is ridiculous and then there is Shameless. Nothing makes sense anymore. They all should be in jail. I guess Liam and Carl are the only ones that will save themselves by staying outside. Lip had a chance and he blew it. I think Debbie will go lesbian with Carl's wife. She thanked her for her waffles....

by Anonymousreply 338February 2, 2018 8:50 PM

I don't think I cared about a single storyline this season. It's beyond tedious with no place to go. They had about 5-6 good seasons, which is commendable and better than most shows that go on for that long but now it's time to pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 339February 2, 2018 8:54 PM

And could a man that old and in such poor mental health be allowed to marry? Please.

by Anonymousreply 340February 2, 2018 8:57 PM

R340, they let Trump marry three times, didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 341February 3, 2018 4:41 PM

Finale? You mean this season is finally over?

I’ve faithfully watched the previous seasons. Even though there was an obvious decline after Season 4, there were bright spots here and there. This one was dreadful and boring so I ended up fast forwarding or letting it play in the background.

by Anonymousreply 342February 3, 2018 4:56 PM

So Steve Howey hinted on Twitter that Shameless will be premiering in May. The way Shameless drops storylines, Ian will already be out of jail when the new season starts, and there will be a small mention of it to whitewash it away. Cameron Monaghan is so obviously tired of doing the show. He's been dialing in his performance for the last couple of seasons. Once Noel Fisher left, Cameron lost all interest, and his performance drastically declined. He's excited about his show Gotham and puts all his energy into it. Debbie is a waste of screen time. Complete and utter bore. The only bright spot is Liam. His chemistry with Frank is fantastic. I hope we see more of them together in season 9. WHM looks very bad though. He's up in his 60's and looks 80. Why has he aged so badly? Anyway, holding out hope for a better upcoming season.

by Anonymousreply 343April 3, 2018 1:53 PM

Season 9 trailer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 17, 2018 1:12 AM

Can't wait! Love this show. Lip is hot as fuck.....we need to see his peen! Bring back Joan!

by Anonymousreply 345July 17, 2018 2:33 AM

Incant wait either. The season looks boring but im sure ill be entertained the entire season.

by Anonymousreply 346July 17, 2018 3:33 AM

"Make America Gallagher Again"?

Self-sabotaging trash?

by Anonymousreply 347July 17, 2018 10:45 PM

As a fan of the show, that trailer was absolute shit. Same boring shit with each character. Frank I’m the political candidate office? How many times have we seen him in a place like that scamming? Bored. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 348July 19, 2018 5:47 AM

Hopefully Emmy Rossum will die.

by Anonymousreply 349July 19, 2018 5:56 AM

I love Shameless, but this looks like a weak season.

by Anonymousreply 350July 19, 2018 9:14 AM

They've all been weak since like season 4, R350

by Anonymousreply 351July 19, 2018 1:45 PM

434ef84f9af9ece2a70e7769b4c9fc8d

Just stumbled upon DL because of this motherfucking show. First of all, it is way too easy to join this site. It needs a dudesnude-style system to stop the infestation by women—biological or self-identified: must have surgically unaltered chest, functional cock to comment. Ideally, a short quiz to weed out brainwashed gender studies majors. I guarantee 99% of the trans-apologists would disappear.

Which leads me to my second point: all of them can fuck right the fuck off. At this point, your postmodern, antiscientific, thought-policing, insidiously homophobic bullshit is more dangerous to gay men than Tony Perkins’ bat phone to the White House.

Because, third, Ian is what you get when you cross age-old conservative stereotypes with “queer theory” dogma: a mentally ill, home wrecking, sexually indiscriminate, conniving criminal who ‘learns’ to enjoy heterosexual sex and uncritically regurgitates transgender talking points while confidently maintaining a homosexual identity. It’s like he’s being guided by the invisible hand of some self-satisfied straight dude, the type who thinks his paltry knowledge of gay life and liberal bona fides give him license to push ‘edgy’ storylines. Except, of course, when a trans character is involved. Then he hires a consultant from GLAAD, some charlatan who’s never used Grindr or heard of Sean Cody.

In conclusion, Shameless and the aggrieved Trevor shippers can eat a bag of dicks.

by Anonymousreply 352July 30, 2018 5:19 PM

[quote]First of all, it is way too easy to join this site

Yes, you've certainly proven that.

by Anonymousreply 353July 30, 2018 5:22 PM

[quote]It needs a dudesnude-style system to stop the infestation by women—biological or self-identified: must have surgically unaltered chest, functional cock to comment. Ideally, a short quiz to weed out brainwashed gender studies majors.

What a wonderful addition to this site you are. Just an absolute gift. How blessed [italic]are[/italic] we, people?

by Anonymousreply 354July 30, 2018 5:23 PM

[quote]In conclusion, Shameless and the aggrieved Trevor shippers can eat a bag of dicks.

"Eat a big of dicks" is homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 355July 30, 2018 6:17 PM

R355 certainly doesn't have the stomach to even watch "Shameless"

by Anonymousreply 356July 30, 2018 6:45 PM

You're an asshole, R352/356. AND I've watched "Shameless" since season 1 episode 1 AND three series of the original UK show. Eat a box of cunts, you twat.

by Anonymousreply 357July 30, 2018 8:45 PM

So unless next season is the last, we won't be seeing Emmy Rossum after season 9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358August 31, 2018 3:39 AM

hope Emily possum face is leaving as they say

she been the weak naggy fug link for a long time..

by Anonymousreply 359August 31, 2018 4:14 AM

Emmy Rossum is leaving #Shameless after nine seasons. In an emotional Facebook post, she compared the cast and crew to a family, and said the opportunity to play Fiona Gallagher had been a gift

by Anonymousreply 360August 31, 2018 4:48 AM

So Emmy is only appearing part of season 9? This really needs to be the last season but seeing that Emmy made this announcement, we can assume it will go through season 10 at least. John Wells announced that she would be missed, but the show would go on as long as they keep getting renewed. He must have high hopes for Katey Segal and Courtney Cox.

by Anonymousreply 361August 31, 2018 5:31 AM

Yay, more of the cute boys and less of her griping....

by Anonymousreply 362August 31, 2018 8:19 AM

They should cancel it. The writing is on fumes and it's so tiring seeing every character take one step forward and two or three steps back. Self-destruction gets old.

by Anonymousreply 363August 31, 2018 4:16 PM

It's rumored that Cameron Monaghan is leaving. That would mean losing two core cast members in the same season.

by Anonymousreply 364September 6, 2018 5:21 PM

Just end the damn thing already. It hasn't been good in years

by Anonymousreply 365September 6, 2018 5:45 PM

[quote]I'm surprised that no one mentioned the Liam recast even though there's been no real passage of time.

Many times, kid actors that age from cute three or four year olds to six/seven year olds needing to deliver more lines or actually having plot arcs prove to be lousy actors, so they have to be replaced.

by Anonymousreply 366September 6, 2018 11:46 PM

Those of you wonderful by why or how Lip gets so much prime pussy, did you miss the scene where he gets caught with morning wood by (I think) Liam? And how the writers decided to show he was obviously hung like a Mustang by showing a very tall rigid tent under the sheets?

by Anonymousreply 367September 6, 2018 11:50 PM

Wondering not wonderful by

by Anonymousreply 368September 6, 2018 11:50 PM

Lip had a very funny arc with that biker chick who would beat him to a pulp and slap the shit out of him during sex. And his family, used to seeing him all banged up because of all the fights he gets into, wouldn’t even flinch.

by Anonymousreply 369September 6, 2018 11:52 PM

Liam is the most uninteresting character.

by Anonymousreply 370September 6, 2018 11:58 PM

I'm Cameron leaves I'm definitely out.

by Anonymousreply 371September 7, 2018 2:41 AM

It’s Roseanne with nudity.

by Anonymousreply 372September 7, 2018 2:42 AM

The moment the show transitioned from a hysterical, extremely black comedy, which it was in its first 5 seasons or so, into a white trash soap opera it went downhill.

by Anonymousreply 373September 7, 2018 2:46 AM

glad she is gone!!!! all she did was nag....

by Anonymousreply 374September 7, 2018 12:02 PM

Anyone watching?

by Anonymousreply 375September 10, 2018 1:20 AM

When does Courteney Cox show up?

by Anonymousreply 376September 10, 2018 1:25 AM

The show is still good but Ian is annohing with his gay Jesus storyline. Also, she's too straight to play gay. Its like he wants the audience to know a straight guy is playing gay.

by Anonymousreply 377September 10, 2018 4:28 AM

came close to showing Frank's cock last night, you could see his pubic hair and the sheet was pretty low

by Anonymousreply 378September 10, 2018 7:34 AM

He was surprisingly buffed for a geriatric alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 379September 10, 2018 8:27 PM

You didn't miss a thing, r378.

by Anonymousreply 380September 11, 2018 12:46 AM

Too many straight sex scenes

by Anonymousreply 381September 11, 2018 12:58 AM

This show is truly going no place remotely interesting. Is it still done by the same people who wrote the first 4-5 seasons?

by Anonymousreply 382September 11, 2018 1:02 AM

It would have been more realistic for the school moms to be banging Lip (ugly but young and sexy) versus Frank

by Anonymousreply 383September 11, 2018 3:19 AM

It was rumored that Noel Fisher might be returning as Mickey, but it's not looking promising. Sadly, Netflix has given the show a whole new audience, so it could go on several more seasons.

by Anonymousreply 384September 11, 2018 3:46 AM

I wondered if Ian might meet Mickey in prison.

by Anonymousreply 385September 12, 2018 2:19 AM

I fast-forwarded through most of the show. Not a good sign. Also, kinda interesting that Emmy Rossum fought so hard for equal pay and now she's leaving.

by Anonymousreply 386September 12, 2018 2:21 AM

Mickey's likely still in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 387September 12, 2018 2:26 AM

Ah, forgot about Mickey in Mexico.

by Anonymousreply 388September 13, 2018 7:46 PM

Maybe Ian will meet a guy in jail who will make him forget about Mickey.

by Anonymousreply 389September 13, 2018 8:35 PM

So Frank is going to “Make Chicago White Again”?

by Anonymousreply 390September 14, 2018 4:37 PM

I hope Liam kicks him in the nuts.

by Anonymousreply 391September 14, 2018 4:54 PM

I still love the show but I dont blame Emmy for leaving. The whole Make Chicago White Again isnt funny and just shows how tone def the writers are. That and making Ian, who's turning in an awful performance asof late, as gay Jesus. Its like the actor wants us to know he's a straight guy playing gay.

by Anonymousreply 392September 15, 2018 2:31 AM

Damn r392, I'm glad I canceled Showtime.

What about Lip?

by Anonymousreply 393September 17, 2018 10:04 AM

The only likable one is Liam

by Anonymousreply 394September 17, 2018 10:08 AM

The storyline of Frank infecting all those moms at the school with STDs, and then having the big round up with the CDC or whatever in the gym was truly the worst storyline ever on this show. There is not a woman alive who would sleep with Frank Gallagher unless she was high or it involved an exchange of money. I really don't know why I continue to watch - it must be out of loyalty - but damn I wish they would pull the plug already. I'm just hate watching this shit.

by Anonymousreply 395September 17, 2018 10:14 AM

Macy looks so old, I wonder if he really is a heavy drinker.

by Anonymousreply 396September 17, 2018 10:18 AM

Macy is 68 so he's no spring chicken

by Anonymousreply 397September 17, 2018 10:20 AM

By the way, Steve Howey has been working out a lot. When he came out of the shower (holding the towel with his penis) he was looking hot! No more fattie!

by Anonymousreply 398September 19, 2018 11:40 PM

I will watch it again if that biatch is gone

only see it for the hot male studs

by Anonymousreply 399September 20, 2018 5:31 AM

Is this the only current thread? I do enjoy the show, but this season hasn't grabbed me yet in the first 2 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 400September 20, 2018 12:55 PM

The show is getting more and more ridiculous. One more stupid storyline and I'm out, after having seen every episode.

by Anonymousreply 401September 20, 2018 7:05 PM

Shameless is like Walking Dead for me now. I only tune in because I've been watching for so long. The whole Deb pissing in a homemade diaper in an effort to get paid more...ugh. It's really almost painful to watch.

by Anonymousreply 402September 20, 2018 7:58 PM

yay,, that bitchy girl is fired.

im there for the hot studs. NOT MR MACY

by Anonymousreply 403September 22, 2018 6:13 AM

Is she gone yet?

Is it safe to watch the dam show yet???

her possum face makes me ill as a (racc) coon

by Anonymousreply 404September 23, 2018 10:55 AM

I need Steve Howies peen in me....sooooooo hot!

by Anonymousreply 405September 23, 2018 11:11 AM

I only watch for steve and the other lads

the gals are fug nags

omg the red head. why??????? girl....

by Anonymousreply 406September 23, 2018 11:15 AM

r404/406, I think one of your posts is enough.

by Anonymousreply 407September 23, 2018 12:26 PM

And add r399/403 to your list.

by Anonymousreply 408September 23, 2018 12:27 PM

The gay Jesus storyline is embarrassing. Like Im actually embarrassed for the writers and Cameron for that storyline.

by Anonymousreply 409September 23, 2018 2:40 PM

Episode very weak. Fast-forwarded through most of it.

by Anonymousreply 410September 24, 2018 6:38 PM

I like that the white man's champion candidate turned out to be a pedo, though.

by Anonymousreply 411September 24, 2018 9:24 PM

So tired of the Ian religion storyline.

I know that he was getting boring being an EMT, but still...

by Anonymousreply 412September 24, 2018 11:40 PM

What happened to Lip's hair?

by Anonymousreply 413September 24, 2018 11:47 PM

Doesn't matter, he looks better with the shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 414September 24, 2018 11:51 PM

Ford looked a little pudgy in his naked/half-naked scenes. Not terrible by real life standards, but not quite in synch with his studly-dudly persona.

by Anonymousreply 415September 25, 2018 12:42 AM

God this show is so bad now. Euthanize it like those dogs.

In what world would a political candidate out on parole for a sex offense not be front page news?

by Anonymousreply 416September 25, 2018 9:06 PM

I am shocked how bad the last two episodes have been. Does anyone know what they are doing? and yes r415 any fantasies about Ford quickly went away after that scene. Let's blame the awkward position

by Anonymousreply 417September 26, 2018 9:47 AM

Ford is boring and not that attractive, bring back Jimmy/Steve! Not really, but at least give us some eye candy.

by Anonymousreply 418September 26, 2018 9:54 AM

and they could hire actors for secondary characters (Ford, any bf) who could show dick. Show us more skin, make it interesting. This season is appalling AF.

by Anonymousreply 419September 26, 2018 10:38 AM

I have to agree that the show is not holding my attention as it used to, and it seems the ratings reflect that. Low this season.

by Anonymousreply 420September 26, 2018 4:01 PM

Wait, i thought I read the ratings were up this season. Anyway, its gotten absurd. Maybe they should take a few more months off between seasons to work on the writing.

by Anonymousreply 421September 27, 2018 3:55 AM

Week 1: The season 9 premiere of Showtime’s “Shameless” raked in a 0.5 with 1.31 million viewers, down from both its eighth season’s premiere (0.7) last year and its finale (0.6) back in January.

Week 2: Following its season 9 premiere from the week before, Showtime’s “Shameless” took a predictable hit this time around, dropping a tenth from a 0.5 to a 0.4.

by Anonymousreply 422September 27, 2018 4:04 AM

The third episode was a slight improvement. Mo White is amusing. This Sunday's episode is going to bring Terry Milkovich back in. Apparently he's going to be helping with the White campaign. I'm looking forward to finally seeing what they do with Katey Segal and Courtney Cox. I'm sure the latter will be fucking Lip.

by Anonymousreply 423September 27, 2018 12:17 PM

Mo White is a mess of a storyline R423.

In what world would a political candidate be on parole for sexual assault and that isn't front page news????

by Anonymousreply 424September 27, 2018 7:16 PM

If you're looking for realism, R424, Shameless is not the program for you. It's been outlandish since day one.

by Anonymousreply 425September 27, 2018 7:21 PM

It was never meant to be realistic. Very little out of Hollywood is.

by Anonymousreply 426September 28, 2018 12:47 AM

I've always thought most (not all) of Frank's storylines have been a waste of time. He was actually more entertaining and realistic when he was a falling down drunk and addict and treated his kids like shit.

by Anonymousreply 427September 28, 2018 7:06 PM

There's stretching reality and then there's shattering it with an anvil. And why this tired show wants to do a poorly-written political storyline NOW of all times. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 428September 28, 2018 7:21 PM

Crap episode. Hated the politics angle.

Even the two dueling twinks story was dumb. And they were both cute!

Don't even get me started on the younger sister becoming a lesbian...

by Anonymousreply 429October 2, 2018 3:50 AM

I love how Debbie doesn't even consider that she might be bisexual. It's gay or nothing for her.

by Anonymousreply 430October 2, 2018 3:59 AM

I didnt like the tone of the scene where Ian is running from the homophobes. With the music it was played for laughs but theres nothing funny about it.

by Anonymousreply 431October 2, 2018 4:19 AM

Is Zach McGowan now on Walking Dead?

I swear that's him in the season 9 premiere trailer. At about the 2 minute mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432October 2, 2018 5:11 AM

Debbie's been brain dead for at least 4 seasons R430

by Anonymousreply 433October 2, 2018 5:12 AM

Is Ian currently single?

I miss Mickey. Watching them have sex was always so hot.

I was surprised that the actor who played Mickey actually has light colored hair. The jet black suits him, because it makes him look like actor Jon Seda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434October 2, 2018 5:46 PM

Did Ian's transex love object move away?

by Anonymousreply 435October 2, 2018 9:32 PM

[quote]I love how Debbie doesn't even consider that she might be bisexual. It's gay or nothing for her.

Deb is still just a teenage and a not very intelligent one at that so she probably couldn't figure that out for herself. It's disappointing that Gay Jesus didn't explain the sexuality spectrum to her when she asked him about being gay. Just another example of how the writing on this show has deteriorated.

by Anonymousreply 436October 3, 2018 5:10 AM

I am glad Lip lost the kid and that Ian lost the trans love interest.

by Anonymousreply 437October 3, 2018 7:07 AM

I wonder how much mail they got telling them to dump the trans "romance" . It was totally out of character for Ian and not believable

by Anonymousreply 438October 3, 2018 7:26 PM

This is a very bad show. It looks like the writers (if there are writers on the show) gave up four or five seasons ago. The dialogue, the story line, it is all preposterous

by Anonymousreply 439October 3, 2018 7:29 PM

I stopped watching when Ian dated the trans, because it was offensive, imho.

"I have a pussy, but I can fuck you with my silicone dick. What, you don't want to date a transman? That's your cis male privilege talking."

Fuck that shit. I was DONE.

Looks like I haven't missed much.

by Anonymousreply 440October 3, 2018 7:31 PM

Thanks for saying the magic word R435. Here comes all the crying

by Anonymousreply 441October 3, 2018 7:47 PM

The Mo White story like was a big fuck you to poor white trash, pointing out they would have no problem voting for a convicted pedophile if it meant that a non-white person was kept out of power. That is today's Republican Party is essence.

Too bad Macy wasn't leaving the series. That storyline would have been a great send-off with Frank going to Washington as White's chief of staff or something. Seems like Frank is just going to go back to hustling and scamming and being a drunk now.

by Anonymousreply 442October 3, 2018 8:00 PM

Mickey was probably the only interesting, complex, and three dimensional character this show ever produced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443October 5, 2018 11:09 AM

Not watching. Why is Ian in jail?

by Anonymousreply 444October 5, 2018 11:21 AM

It is really amazing how much the kid who plays Carl and Emmy Rossum look like real siblings.

by Anonymousreply 445October 5, 2018 12:07 PM

It's time they bring back Sheila.

by Anonymousreply 446October 5, 2018 1:02 PM

Another boring episode. Are they even trying?

by Anonymousreply 447October 7, 2018 4:38 PM

I thought tonight's episode was the best of the season. Not great but better than we've had recently.

by Anonymousreply 448October 8, 2018 12:42 AM

Are there new writers or have the old ones just given up?

by Anonymousreply 449October 8, 2018 12:51 AM

Cameron Monaghan is leaving the show for good. The next episode will be his last. This is hardly a surprise, there have been hints.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 8, 2018 9:39 PM

Welp, guess that explains Debbie's ridic storyline this season. Unlike with Emmy's exit, they knew this was coming so they had to replace their token gay character. And since you can't have a male character explore their sexuality (unless it's the hetero side like they did when they ruined Ian) you get Debbie's crap.

This really needs to be the last season.

by Anonymousreply 451October 8, 2018 9:43 PM

Without a gay storyline, there's no reason for me to watch. And the gay has been lacking a lot lately.

by Anonymousreply 452October 8, 2018 9:56 PM

Every storyline has been as limp as an 80 year old's cock for awhile now

by Anonymousreply 453October 8, 2018 9:58 PM

The show has basically collapsed in my eyes. Seasons ago. Worse situation than Walking Dead, which at least inspires its old spirit once in a while.

by Anonymousreply 454October 8, 2018 10:57 PM

Showtime really likes to milk these shows. They should have planned to end the show. When two of your actors are done, it's time to wrap it up. Same goes for the affair. Both these shows have run out of storylines anyway. HBO usually ends a show when its still good.

by Anonymousreply 455October 8, 2018 11:10 PM

The original UK series shook the cast up quite a bit, though sadly lasted 11 seasons. So we may have at least a couple more...

by Anonymousreply 456October 8, 2018 11:14 PM

Binged the season over the weekend. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 457October 8, 2018 11:16 PM

Do have to say that Lip was looking really nice in that tank top.

by Anonymousreply 458October 8, 2018 11:24 PM

R456 I haven't seen the UK version. Some shows can handle casting changes better than others. I've never found any of the new characters on this show very appealing. I still miss some of characters who left. Fiona's boyfriend is hot and has a sexy accent, but he's not funny. Svetlana was funny but she's gone. The only consistent thing about the show is the Frank the stud storylines. These is a particularly stupid theme. He's gross and I find it hard to believe he can get it up with all his health issues and advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 459October 8, 2018 11:30 PM

I wonder why Cameron doesn't wear facial hair more often...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460October 8, 2018 11:44 PM

This thread has convinced me to sample the first few episodes, and continue with it until (and if) it bores me. The ratings have remained consistent throughout its run, I read its wiki page, it's a solid hit show.

by Anonymousreply 461October 8, 2018 11:53 PM

The most outrageously shameless thing about the show is that anyone would consider having sex with gross, disgusting, smelly Frank. He even had a line of guys one time waiting for blow jobs.

by Anonymousreply 462October 9, 2018 12:10 AM

Emmy Rossum and Cameron Monaghan exiting, Showtime should just let the show end and quit milking it dry.

by Anonymousreply 463October 9, 2018 2:12 AM

The udder dried up 2-3 seasons ago R463

by Anonymousreply 464October 9, 2018 7:32 PM

What is going on with Lip and trying different cigarettes?

by Anonymousreply 465October 11, 2018 4:18 PM

He was trying to resist the temptation to drink alcohol. He is an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 466October 11, 2018 5:04 PM

R465 I think he wanted to ask the clerk for booze.He just kept asking for different cigarettes as he was mulling it over in his brain.

by Anonymousreply 467October 11, 2018 5:10 PM

I feel like they've pretty much wrapped up a lot of the characters stories. Lip is sober and has a job. Fiona is a landlord and has a decent boyfriend, plus she's learned to set some boundaries with her family. Debbie has a trade. Carl's going to West Point. I feels like most of the characters are getting on with their lives. That's when it's time to end the show.

by Anonymousreply 468October 11, 2018 5:17 PM

What happened to the FTM Ian was dating? That's when I stopped watching.

by Anonymousreply 469October 11, 2018 5:28 PM

R469, she hasn't been seen at all this season. I'm guessing the writers listened to the audience who unilaterally hated that storyline.

by Anonymousreply 470October 11, 2018 10:15 PM

FFS the trans plot is over. Can you move the fuck on?

by Anonymousreply 471October 11, 2018 10:32 PM

And the gay plot is over to.

At least the gay male plot.

by Anonymousreply 472October 12, 2018 2:22 AM

that ladys voice bugged me bad grouch from hell

glad she got fired

by Anonymousreply 473October 12, 2018 12:34 PM

the ratings are really down this season.

by Anonymousreply 474October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

It's Cameron Monaghan's last episode tomorrow. Internet rumors say Mickey is returning and Ian will leave with him. Even though Mickey is a fugitive who would immediately be arrested upon reentering the country. We'll see. Also, Fiona is going to get some devastating news about Ford. He probably has a secret wife and family. Speaking of the tranny, hope he doesn't show back up.

by Anonymousreply 475October 13, 2018 10:38 AM

They've been foreshadowing the secret wife/family for a few episodes, haven't they?

by Anonymousreply 476October 13, 2018 7:12 PM

It's very funny (not "haha" funny) to see the official Twitter account constantly promoting this episode but saying absolutely nothing about it being Ian's last episode.

by Anonymousreply 477October 13, 2018 8:30 PM

I assume Courteney Cox is going to be fucking Lip?

by Anonymousreply 478October 14, 2018 2:17 PM

Even though Ian's ending made no sense and was 100% pure fanservice, at least it was a happy(?) one. (Also the psycho Gallavich shippers can finally stop telling the cast and crew to kill themselves and go away forever now.)

Speaking of that, however, with the gay story gone, there's really no point in sticking around, for me personally at least. Probably will finish out the season just to see how Fiona exits too but if they do continue the series (which they really shouldn't), I won't be watching.

by Anonymousreply 479October 15, 2018 2:57 AM

The reunion set to Frank Ocean was perfect.

by Anonymousreply 480October 15, 2018 2:58 AM

Did he somehow end up reuniting with Mickey r479?

by Anonymousreply 481October 15, 2018 2:59 AM

i agree R480. Serious queation- is there tension on the set with Emmy Rossum? None of he cast seemed shocked or even sad by her exit announcement. Also she hasnt really had many scenes with the reat of the cast all season. Maybe one here and one there but its like shes on a different show. It was really jaring that she wasnt there for Ian's sendoff. I understand the storyline she had but it was just very noticable. Even V and Kevin dont interact with the other characters a much.

by Anonymousreply 482October 15, 2018 3:32 AM

R481 SPOILERS: Yea. Mickey ratted out a Mexican drug cartel and got to pick which prison he was sent to, so he picked Ian's. The scene is only like 1 minute long so there's no explanation how tf he knew where and when Ian was but I guess it's whatever.

by Anonymousreply 483October 15, 2018 3:37 AM

Did they actually write the tranny character out because it was so fucking stupid and wrong, or did she just disappear?

by Anonymousreply 484October 15, 2018 3:46 AM

STFU R484

by Anonymousreply 485October 15, 2018 4:33 AM

R485 HA, baby tranny tantrums and desperately having to shut down any disscussion will not work on DL, we know the truth, and it isn't that changing sex is possible

by Anonymousreply 486October 15, 2018 4:39 AM

The scene for those who don't want to watch the episode.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487October 15, 2018 5:58 AM

That was fucking awesome.

by Anonymousreply 488October 15, 2018 6:13 AM

praise be to the gods that possum face was fired at last !!!!

by Anonymousreply 489October 15, 2018 6:25 AM

What did Ian go to prison for?

by Anonymousreply 490October 15, 2018 6:35 AM

saw that old fug Courtney cox on tonites episode

wtf with her face

man she got old as hell

why she doin love scene with boy that could be her son????

by Anonymousreply 491October 15, 2018 6:38 AM

Slight gauze on the filter for ms cox

funny

by Anonymousreply 492October 15, 2018 6:39 AM

Ian participated in blowing up a van as a protest against conversion therapy.

by Anonymousreply 493October 15, 2018 6:42 AM

With everyone leaving they need to put the show out of it's misery.

by Anonymousreply 494October 15, 2018 7:09 AM

Fiona's bad decisions over and fucking over are too tiresome to enjoy. I know that's what the Gallaghers do is make pitiful decisions, but shit. I'm glad she's leaving.

by Anonymousreply 495October 15, 2018 12:32 PM

So Ian and Mickey got to be in prison together, that was the resolution? Christ, what a bullshit ending to their story, even for Shameless. Glad I haven't invested any time in the new season. The last one was bad enough.

by Anonymousreply 496October 15, 2018 4:45 PM

They went out their way to give them a happy ending where they end up together even though it doesn't really make sense r496. But okay dear.

by Anonymousreply 497October 15, 2018 4:59 PM

Is that you James Dreyfus? You seem to have an abnormal obsession with all things trans.

by Anonymousreply 498October 15, 2018 7:33 PM

The show jumps the shark over and over again. The performances are compelling but Bill Macy should have died seasons ago. Always idiotic storylines.

by Anonymousreply 499October 15, 2018 9:07 PM

Is Cox being brought in to replace Rossum? Possums?

by Anonymousreply 500October 16, 2018 4:06 AM

I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 501October 16, 2018 4:11 AM

Whoever called it about Ford being married was right. I hope he is gone now too.

by Anonymousreply 502October 16, 2018 8:36 AM

Yeahhhhh, after Emmy Rossum leaves, I'm out. Maybe if they do another gay male storyline, I'd return, but I loathe Frank, and the rest of the characters are going to continue to have dumb storylines just because Showtime wants to milk it and the writers have run out of ideas.

I watched the UK version years ago...don't think I watched 11 seasons, but I did watch after that Fiona left and it just wasn't as good.

by Anonymousreply 503October 16, 2018 9:47 AM

I'm interested in seeing Katy Sagal's arc, but hate that scummy Frank is poised and ready to interfere with her recovery just to get his crazy, drug-addled female fix satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 504October 16, 2018 5:39 PM

Well, that didn't take long for Fiona to fuck things up re her apartment building and her new middle class life as real estate owner. She got greedy, as most newly wealthy people do. She wanted more and really screwed things up.

How is she being written out, is she going to die? She gets in a car accident, is bleeding yet does nothing?

Seems doubtful Courtney Cox will replace Emmy, her character was a famous actress, she sure wouldn't move to that city.

Courtney's plastic surgery is awful, it also doesn't help that she's so underweight, her face is sunken in. She was so pretty.

by Anonymousreply 505October 16, 2018 8:24 PM

Was the show even renewed past this season, because the ratings are markedly lower than past seasons. They might just wrap it up.

by Anonymousreply 506October 17, 2018 1:57 AM

I think that's the point, R505 - as much as they try to get away from their life, it just catches right back up to them. I'm guessing Fiona will take off into the night - I don't think she'll get killed off. Or, maybe some love interest from the past will come back and she'll take off with him - maybe Jimmy?

I assumed Cox would take over the 'Fiona' void because of how they're treating the situation. Fiona has become insufferable to the family and removed from them, while Cox is more like how they want Fiona to be.

by Anonymousreply 507October 17, 2018 2:30 AM

Next to Kudrow, Cox is actually the best actor from Friends. They should have went even grittier with this character.

by Anonymousreply 508October 17, 2018 2:43 AM

I noticed Courtney Cox has weird indentations in her temple, you would think after all her plastic surgery that wouldn't be the case

by Anonymousreply 509October 17, 2018 4:42 AM

is possum face gone yet?

is it safe to tune in?

by Anonymousreply 510October 17, 2018 4:59 AM

Not yet R510*

by Anonymousreply 511October 17, 2018 5:09 AM

[quote]I find it hard to believe he can get it up with all his health issues and advanced age.

He was supposed to be 52 when the US series premiered; born in 1960.

by Anonymousreply 512October 17, 2018 5:21 AM

who is possum face?

by Anonymousreply 513October 17, 2018 5:34 AM

So relieved that Cox didn't end up fucking Lip. I was sure that's where they were headed. Adding her to the cast would be preposterous, so they probably will.

by Anonymousreply 514October 17, 2018 2:15 PM

Frank had an organ transplant so would have to be scrupulous about taking his anti-rejection meds. In real life, he'd be long dead. Hell, he never would have been considered in the first place, with his history. But now it's just a long-forgotten plot point.

by Anonymousreply 515October 17, 2018 3:44 PM

I think we're supposed to find Frank's behavior wacky and funny. At the same time we're given these serious storylines about the damage he did to his kids. Giving Lip booze at nine leads a math genius to get kicked out of school. Fiona is ambitious with a strong work ethic, but she had to drop out of school at 14 to take care of her siblings. If she'd been better educated she wouldn't have gotten into her current financial mess. Liam got kicked out of that good private school because of Frank. It's not cute. In the early seasons it was a black comedy. Now it's a drama with a very broad comedy element. That doesn't work great narratively.

by Anonymousreply 516October 17, 2018 11:10 PM

Well, the ratings are BAD this season.

by Anonymousreply 517October 18, 2018 6:04 PM

So is the writing R517

by Anonymousreply 518October 18, 2018 7:00 PM

The writing has been bad for a while. It took the ratings a while to catch up.

by Anonymousreply 519October 19, 2018 3:37 AM

Let me know when that lady is gone.

She casts a bitchy pall over the whole show.

by Anonymousreply 520October 19, 2018 10:38 AM

r520 what lady?

by Anonymousreply 521October 19, 2018 10:43 AM

Lady Ian is gone, r520.

by Anonymousreply 522October 19, 2018 10:55 AM

I am watching Seth Meyers and Emmy Rossum's husband is on there, didn't realize he was a director. Maybe that's why Emmy is quitting because she figures she will have more opportunities with her husband's connections

by Anonymousreply 523October 31, 2018 5:27 AM

She probably just wanted off the sinking ship.

by Anonymousreply 524October 31, 2018 5:30 AM

[quote]I am watching Seth Meyers and Emmy Rossum's husband is on there, didn't realize he was a director. Maybe that's why Emmy is quitting because she figures she will have more opportunities with her husband's connections

I was shocked how unattractive he is. She's cute. She has an attractive face and beautiful hair. She always looks great on the red carpet. Her husband looks like a talk, skinny and ugly Fred Savage. He has a bizarre protruding jaw. I guess some women don't feel the need to marry an attractive man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525October 31, 2018 6:41 AM

This is her FIRST husband, Justin Seigel, he was even more repulsive! There's no accounting for taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 31, 2018 6:44 AM

Words fail me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527October 31, 2018 6:45 AM

She is Jewish so she marries Jews.

by Anonymousreply 528October 31, 2018 7:02 AM

DL mantra: people should only date and marry for looks.

by Anonymousreply 529October 31, 2018 9:57 AM

[quote]She is Jewish so she marries Jews.

What are you saying, all Jewish men are bad looking? Give it. rest. There are some very hot and handsome Jewish men out there, don't be a fucking idiot.

Ezra Miller is very sexy, he's Jewish. DL goes nut over Pablo Schreiber, he's not traditionally handsome, but he has sex appeal. Jake G, Paul Rudd, Daniel Day-Lewis, are all jewish,

River Phoenix was Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 530October 31, 2018 9:58 AM

[quote]DL mantra: people should only date and marry for looks.

No, people should date and marry their intellectual, physical and financial equals. There would be a lot less break-ups and broken marriages if people actually got together for all the right reasons. Not marry for another's money or to have a trophy wife or trophy husband.

Do you think that beautiful British woman, the fashion designer, Georgina Chapman, married that ugly vile troll Harvey Weinstein for his gorgeous looks?!!!

by Anonymousreply 531October 31, 2018 10:02 AM

R531 does not get it.

by Anonymousreply 532October 31, 2018 10:54 AM

very sad to hear Cameron may leave

he my main man

by Anonymousreply 533October 31, 2018 11:55 AM

Not may, did leave R533

by Anonymousreply 534October 31, 2018 1:51 PM

[quote]River Phoenix was Jewish.

And Harrison Ford's a quarter Jewish.

Not too shabby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535November 1, 2018 3:26 AM

God forbids she actually marries someone whos smart, funny and makes her feel complete.

by Anonymousreply 536November 1, 2018 3:55 AM

[quote]God forbids she actually marries someone whos smart, funny and makes her feel complete.

Oh please R536, this is DL, you cannot be a gay man! Every thread on DL seems to touch upon the physicality of a person!

Emmy is very attractive, she could do much better, especially that first ex of hers! Adam Sandler is cuter than him!

Feel complete? WTF? That's a joke. If you respect yourself, are happy with your life and love yourself (not in a conceited self-absorbed way) you are already complete. You don't need another to make you feel "complete'! You must be a hausfrau! That sounds like hausfrau speak.

by Anonymousreply 537November 3, 2018 4:56 AM

Well te I look forward to seeing you on the next episode my 600 poind life R537

by Anonymousreply 538November 3, 2018 5:06 AM

wont tune if if cam not there, he hot ginger stud

by Anonymousreply 539November 4, 2018 2:57 AM

Faggot is in response to calling trans people tranny, R191. It’s a derogatory term.

by Anonymousreply 540December 15, 2018 3:13 PM

Shameless is back tomorrow night.

Will anyone be watching, now that Ian and Fiona are both gone?

by Anonymousreply 541January 19, 2019 6:06 PM

Technically Fiona hasn't left the show yet

by Anonymousreply 542January 19, 2019 6:09 PM

The whole idea that I should continue watching it feels like a chore. I'll go with S3 of "True Detective" instead; "Shameless" will be on my PVR and probably deleted after a while.

by Anonymousreply 543January 19, 2019 6:48 PM

I am having a hard time going back since the gay storyline is over.

by Anonymousreply 544January 19, 2019 6:52 PM

They need to end it this season. The writing has gone so stale. Almost as bad as the final season of True Blood.

by Anonymousreply 545January 19, 2019 8:00 PM

I'll DVR it and watch sometime during the week

by Anonymousreply 546January 20, 2019 3:26 AM

What happened to Ian? I stopped watching a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 547January 20, 2019 3:28 AM

R547, he started doing porn.

by Anonymousreply 548January 20, 2019 3:30 AM

I'm in.

by Anonymousreply 549January 20, 2019 3:34 AM

Ian's in prison with Mickey. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 550January 20, 2019 4:08 AM

I think that Ian blew up a van, and got 10 years in prison for it.

When he got there, Mickey was waiting for him.

As far as I'm concerned, that's the perfect ending of this show - for me.

by Anonymousreply 551January 20, 2019 9:49 AM

Are they preparing for this as the last season?

by Anonymousreply 552January 20, 2019 12:16 PM

Oh, God, I hope so.

by Anonymousreply 553January 20, 2019 12:17 PM

Im prettysure they'll do one more season and then call it quits unless they refocus the show on a different family like the original series did.

by Anonymousreply 554January 20, 2019 3:29 PM

I thought that Emmy Rossum quit the show?

Yet for tonight's preview, she's still on. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 555January 20, 2019 5:06 PM

She's leaving after this half-season ends.

by Anonymousreply 556January 20, 2019 5:06 PM

Tonight's ep is currently available on demand if anybody wants to watch early.

by Anonymousreply 557January 20, 2019 9:44 PM

I'm getting tired of the Carl storyline where girl from good family gets hooked on Carl and thinks his criminal ways are really cool instead of repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 558January 23, 2019 4:28 AM

They saddle all the Gallaghers with obnoxious, unbelievable partners.

by Anonymousreply 559January 28, 2019 1:44 PM

They should pair up Lip with Boone!

by Anonymousreply 560January 28, 2019 1:51 PM

Agree!!!

by Anonymousreply 561January 28, 2019 1:53 PM

This series is getting tedious and extremely predictable.

How predictable that Fiona is now poor again AND an alcoholic? zzzzzzz. Not ONE character can get out of their shithole life? Give me a break.

Now Debbie is demanding the youngest child Liam give her money to live in that shithole? How absurd.

I saw that scene with the Frank character, a mile away, when he substituted his son's sperm for his useless sperm. I wasn't even paying full attention to the show, but I sure saw that coming.

I hope this series doesn't get renewed after this year, if it does, they definitely need some new writers.

During the last two seasons, everything has been quite predictable .

by Anonymousreply 562January 28, 2019 7:25 PM

Its not going anywhere soon, even if it has gotten awful. Despite the tepid ratings on Showtime, it's hugely popular on Netflix. I just read an article with one of the producers who is shocked by the increase in popularity this far along in the show's life. Netflix and Showtime want more, because $$.

by Anonymousreply 563January 28, 2019 10:35 PM

The Lip and Boone eye candy was nice last night, but I'm just not interested that much without a gay storyline. Everything else is just dumb.

by Anonymousreply 564January 28, 2019 10:39 PM

Well... Looks like Liam might be gay.

by Anonymousreply 565January 29, 2019 4:27 AM

Renewed and Ian’s back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566January 31, 2019 6:04 PM

I guess he has mortgage payments to make R566. This show is beyond dead.

by Anonymousreply 567January 31, 2019 6:13 PM

Hmm. This kinda feeds into the rumors that Emmy was the reason he initially left.

Also, I think it's a given that Noel has zero intention of also returning so the Gallovichers are gonna start rioting again.

by Anonymousreply 568January 31, 2019 10:26 PM

Are we not supposed to notice Frank's pregnant girlfriend is played by someone who is sixty-five years old?

by Anonymousreply 569January 31, 2019 11:45 PM

She froze her eggs R569. Of all the crazy shit on this show, it's one of the easier to swallow ones.

by Anonymousreply 570January 31, 2019 11:46 PM

Wait- what R568? Emmy and Cameron didnt get along?

by Anonymousreply 571February 1, 2019 4:10 AM

The show will feel weird without Fiona.

by Anonymousreply 572February 2, 2019 2:35 AM

Why haven't they brought back Sheila at all?

by Anonymousreply 573February 2, 2019 2:36 AM

R573 Yes for Sheila, bring her and her box of dildos back!!!!

by Anonymousreply 574February 2, 2019 4:14 AM

What I cannot stand about this show, is that not one character cannot get out of their trash bag ghetto existence. Fiona buys a building and yet that wasn't enough, so she gets greedy and loses everything. I forgot, does she own the diner or just manage it?

Of course, most of the characters are crafty enough to scam the system, yet cannot apply their craftiness to get out of their hamster wheel low-rent lives.

It's all getting extremely tedious.

by Anonymousreply 575February 2, 2019 6:16 AM

Getting tedious was about 4 seasons ago R575

by Anonymousreply 576February 2, 2019 7:21 AM

R570 egg freezing didn't become widely available until around 2000. Her eggs would have been too old.

R575 She just manages the diner. I think Fiona getting greedy and thinking she could play with the big kids wasn't unrealistic. She had become far more successful than she thought she would. It went to her head. She didn't understand the rules the other people were playing by. The thing that bothers me is that she falls into complete alcoholic despair instantly. She came out with no debt and clean credit. She's scrappy, employed and not yet thirty. She should be thinking up a new plan and using what she learned.

by Anonymousreply 577February 2, 2019 7:46 PM

Apparently, Cameron Monaghan is coming back next season.

by Anonymousreply 578February 5, 2019 6:51 AM

Unless he brings decent writers R578 who cares

by Anonymousreply 579February 5, 2019 6:56 AM

I wanna hear more about the rumors Cameron left because of Emmy and is coming back because she's leaving. Is her reputation really as bad as it sounds?

by Anonymousreply 580February 8, 2019 12:27 AM

I would think she would be more broke up about Jimmy than that charisma free Irish dude. I noticed they are having Fiona turn into Frank, maybe she will get shipped off to rehab at the end?

by Anonymousreply 581February 8, 2019 5:33 AM

I hate Fiona.

by Anonymousreply 582February 11, 2019 3:31 AM

I'm surprised, given her struggles to motherhood, Katey would agree to this storyline.

by Anonymousreply 583February 11, 2019 7:21 AM

The show gets worse and worse and worse. And yet I watch.

by Anonymousreply 584February 12, 2019 1:25 PM

Terrible writing.

by Anonymousreply 585February 12, 2019 2:01 PM

I watch hoping it will ever reach the level of the original British "Shameless". It never does!

by Anonymousreply 586February 12, 2019 4:39 PM

I wonder if the cast shits on the scripts as much as we do. "Eh, it's a check"

by Anonymousreply 587February 12, 2019 7:20 PM

R581 Fiona hates Frank because her father's daughter. She's always been a drunk. Every time she attempts to pull herself up out of the shit, she throws it all away with the booze and the craziness. She's mentally ill just like her mother and Ian though for some reason they never bring that up.

R583 I was actually thinking the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 588February 12, 2019 7:24 PM

Justin Chatwin was listed on IMDb to appear on episode 14 but now his name is missing

by Anonymousreply 589February 13, 2019 12:31 AM

What a shitty episode (as per usual)

by Anonymousreply 590February 18, 2019 10:49 PM

Terrible episode. Season 7 finale should have been the series finale.

by Anonymousreply 591February 19, 2019 12:35 AM

I thought the actor who played Jason did great. Also, he’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 592February 19, 2019 12:37 AM

I actually liked this episode more than the last few.

by Anonymousreply 593February 19, 2019 1:52 AM

Fuck off Lip, you have no room to be self righteous with Fiona

by Anonymousreply 594February 19, 2019 6:16 AM

I don't care about Lip's fetus, his sponsee, or fucking ZAN.

Fiona is an annoying mess right now, but she kept those kids alive for years. They owe her so much better.

Also, fuck the writers.

by Anonymousreply 595February 19, 2019 7:52 AM

Is there a single audience member who gives two fucks about the Xan story?

Bueller?

Bueller?

by Anonymousreply 596February 24, 2019 9:48 PM

After her great work for so many years, it's disgraceful the shitty story Emmy Rossum is getting on her way out.

by Anonymousreply 597February 24, 2019 9:51 PM

Can't believe Fiona has turned into Frank Part 2. How absurd.

She wasn't happy owning that great apartment building, she just had to get extremely greedy and wanted to buy more real estate? What caused that? She worked so hard to achieve her goals. This is extremely poor writing.

I have a longtime friend who owns a small apartment building and a bar, he says he'd never attempt more than that, it's already way too much work. He's also a very cool decent man. He's kept the original tenants in his building, he doesn't try to get exorbitant rents when he sure can do that because the area is going through massive gentrification.

What a horrible send off for Fiona, a character who kept her family together and was always pushed as the strongest family member. Fiona's downfall is just plain ridiculous!

by Anonymousreply 598February 24, 2019 10:06 PM

This Carl-Debbie love triangle would be less stupid if the girl they were fighting over was hot.

Also, trying to steal your brother's girl is shitty regardless.

by Anonymousreply 599February 24, 2019 10:14 PM

All of Lip's storylines have been miserable since he joined AA. I didn't mind for a while because he's sexy and I like to look at him on screen, but it's not even worth it anymore. He's such a self-righteous bore. I can't wait for the inevitable stretch of episodes where he falls off the wagon.

by Anonymousreply 600February 25, 2019 6:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!