Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The People Who Slept With Spacey, Weinstein etc to Further Their Careers

I kind of feel bad for them because we all do shitty things at work, but not all of us do those things on our backs, knees or stomachs with the rest of the world speculating as to how many of those things we did to get to where we are.

Pretty much anyone who had at least superficially friendly, ongoing rships with powerful predators will be suspected of the worst kind of whoring. For someone like Nicole Kidman, who has starved herself for decades and replaced most of her body parts with silicon and plastic, life must seem pretty grim right now. And then there's someone like Melanie Griffith who hasn't been getting any decent work, and would probably willingly whore herself out. But nobody wants to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2018 8:32 PM

If you slept with a harvey or a bryan once and never had to again and worked regularly as an actor for decades off that one first role, then that's one thing

but I don't know. the whole thing is so ugly.

and empty.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2017 3:01 AM

I think we're probably only hearing from 1 out of 100 who had sex with celebrities to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2017 3:05 AM

How do you think I got cast in Sharknado?

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2017 3:13 AM

Ben Hardy for his x men and Queen biography đŸ“Œ role and the director of these two films is my suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2017 7:47 AM

So many must have succumbed that we will never hear about. The shame would be the same. The pressure, horrible, whether it amounted to assault or not.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2017 9:12 AM

Chris Hemsworth to get the role of Thor

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2017 11:00 AM

Why is no one saying this all started with Bill Cosby?

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2017 11:18 AM

Hasn’t the term “casting couch” been a widely used forever? Why is this such a huge shock to everyone?

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2017 11:30 AM

they are all as tainted as far as i am concerned.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2017 11:54 AM

Nicole Kidman repulses me. With all the talent, did she have to resort to sucking that ugly dick?

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2017 12:13 PM

Good conversation to start because it is being ignored. You know damn well there are plenty of famous women who slept with Weinstein fully knowing what they were doing and it probably paid off. There are probably many who slept with him expecting something in return career-wise and never got it. Same with Singer, Spacey, Ratner, etc.

I think it also depends on one’s relationship with sex and views on life. If I was a struggling actor who couldn’t get anywhere for years doing it the “right way” and got offered the chance to fuck Weinstein a few times for a part that could change my career (and I knew I had the goods to back it up), I’d gladly and willingly do it.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2017 12:36 PM

You know Madge fucked Harvey without a second thought. She’s been noticeably silent since this all started.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2017 12:50 PM

Was Weinstein ever remotely attractive, such that some of his earlier conquests might actually have been into him?

Obviously the issue is moot with Spacey since his conquests were junior high schoolers.

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2017 1:02 PM

[quote] they are all as tainted as far as i am concerned.

All of them have taints!

by Anonymousreply 14November 4, 2017 1:03 PM

Has Renee Zellweger commented?

I also don’t really blame the actresses for stooping this low for work. He exerted such an egregious abuse of power that some of the women might not have gotten on the map without having to go along with his demands.

He is the pig, not the women he dragged into the mud with him.

by Anonymousreply 15November 4, 2017 1:32 PM

What actors whored themselves out to Spacey? Guesses?

by Anonymousreply 16November 4, 2017 1:42 PM

Justin Timberlake, r16.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2017 1:46 PM

I don’t think Spacey would be able to offer nearly as much as a big player producer.

I am guessing that guys who had sex with him to further their careers may have been a bit naive.

He could probably open a few doors, but not get someone cast as a lead like HW could.

by Anonymousreply 18November 4, 2017 1:46 PM

I read there's a new biography of rock Hudson out written by Darain Porter. Look it up. It states that Rock and Marilyn Monroe had a fling in 1949 and that both were actively sleeping with anyone to advance their careers. Apparently Rock fucked Jane Wyman so not so gay after all more bisexual. It shows that many stars who 'play the game' are far from victims.

by Anonymousreply 19November 4, 2017 1:56 PM

My deluded pussy stinks đŸ˜·

by Anonymousreply 20November 4, 2017 1:59 PM

R19 you’re as naive as some of the guys that probably slept with Spacey if you think Porter is a credible author. Fan fiction at best if you’ve ever read anything by him in the past.

That being said, I am sure they did sleep with execs to become stars and were fully aware of what that entailed.

by Anonymousreply 21November 4, 2017 2:00 PM

But did Rock really have flings with Monroe and Wyman ?

by Anonymousreply 22November 4, 2017 2:02 PM

Monroe and Hudson were both fame hungry whore's who no doubt would have done anything to be big names. Not victims.

by Anonymousreply 23November 4, 2017 2:04 PM

[quote]Was Weinstein ever remotely attractive, such that some of his earlier conquests might actually have been into him?

I don't think Weinstein could have EVER been considered "attractive, remotely or otherwise.

As a young man I wouldn't say he was UGLY, exactly........but I certainly wouldn't have done him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 4, 2017 3:01 PM

I feel sorry for them. None of them were loved enough to have movie star boyfriends to protect them.

by Anonymousreply 25November 4, 2017 3:06 PM

[quote]How do you think I got cast in Sharknado?

Jinx.

by Anonymousreply 26November 4, 2017 3:15 PM

Rock Hudson also fucked Judy Garland according to online stories.....so bizarre. Wad he just trying to make connections or was he genuinely bi?

by Anonymousreply 27November 4, 2017 3:17 PM

You should have just sternly reprimanded Uncle Harvey, as I did. He would have given you a great role out of remorse!

No need for blowjobs!

by Anonymousreply 28November 4, 2017 3:19 PM

Did they have to swallow?

by Anonymousreply 29November 4, 2017 3:29 PM

Skanky

by Anonymousreply 30November 5, 2017 12:30 AM

So which young actors have appeared in several of Singers films? Therein lies a possible clue. I know the guy from SKINS has appeared in seven but can't recall his name?

by Anonymousreply 31November 5, 2017 12:32 AM

You sound deeply misogynistic OP.

by Anonymousreply 32November 5, 2017 12:38 AM

R31 Nicholas Hoult?

by Anonymousreply 33November 5, 2017 5:21 AM

That's the guy! Thanks [R33]

by Anonymousreply 34November 5, 2017 5:44 AM

So Mira Sorvino refused his advances and was reduced to a career of Lifetime movies. I never realized that there was dignity in Lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 35November 5, 2017 5:51 AM

The utter perversion of it all. People so idolize those who have "made it" and are working. Knowing that these people had to whore themselves out to reach their so called dreams repulses me.

Maybe we should all stop going to the movies. There is a thread about Shirley temple and her burlesque shows which is stomach turning.

Even our little Shirley was pimped out. Someone post the link where she is singing on the good ship lollipop while lecherous sailors pass her up and down the ship their hands everywhere ......nothing is sacred

by Anonymousreply 36November 5, 2017 6:05 AM

Brad Pitt

by Anonymousreply 37November 6, 2017 7:45 AM

Interesting r24, looks like young Harvey could’ve been pretty cute if he wasn’t an overweight slob.

by Anonymousreply 38November 6, 2017 11:40 AM

Ryan Gosling did it for every movies he was in.

by Anonymousreply 39November 6, 2017 11:49 AM

How can you not find him irresistable?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 6, 2017 12:04 PM

Bumping this because of the reports that Zellweger and Theron slept with Weinstein

by Anonymousreply 41December 11, 2017 5:59 PM

R41 Threesome?

by Anonymousreply 42December 11, 2017 6:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43January 18, 2018 5:31 PM

Ryan Gosling gave out on the casting couch [R39]!!?? 😼

What about Jake Gyllenhaal?

by Anonymousreply 44January 18, 2018 5:40 PM

I would give mad props to any actress who came out and said "Yes, I fucked Harvey Weinstein for this role. I may owe my big break to the power of my pussy but I owe my success and awards to my acting ability and make no apologies."

by Anonymousreply 45January 18, 2018 7:16 PM

I think what we take from this is HW is a fucking facade, we don't know these people, most are creeps, and we should not give them hero or heroine status. It's a dirty business because of the money involved and thrives on ignorant people (fans) saying things like "so and so is just so honest, I can not believe they wouldn't come out if they were gay. They are so gay supportive". We don't really know these people.

by Anonymousreply 46January 18, 2018 8:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!