Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Singer Teddy Geiger Announces ‘I Am Transitioning’

Singer-songwriter Teddy Geiger has announced he is transitioning.

The 29-year-old revealed the news in an Instagram post on Friday morning in response to a fan who had asked, “why do you look different lately?”

The image featured Geiger’s reply, which said, “Okay… because u asked nicely… I am transitioning. I started talking about it with a couple of my close friends and family about a month ago and it’s given me the courage to start the process. I feel like the next step is to tell all y’all. So here goes.”

“Love it or hate this is who I have been for a looooong time. I love u guys. Talk sooooon byeeee,” Geiger added.

The singer first came to prominence in 2004, appearing on VH1’s reality series “In Search of the Partridge Family”. In 2006 he released the album “Underage Thinking” and the hit song “For You I Will (Confidence)”.

More recently, Geiger has been known as a songwriter, writing the words to One Direction’s “Where Do Broken Hearts Go”, and several songs for Shawn Mendes, including “Treat You Better”, “Stitches” and “Mercy”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272Yesterday at 12:42 AM

Oh dear.

I bet you right now he's a little mentally disturbed now and he will be a little mentally disturbed afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 110/27/2017

Who?

by Anonymousreply 210/27/2017

I guess he can still [bold]write[/bold] songs.

by Anonymousreply 310/27/2017

i have no idea who this is, but is there something in the water?? i mean everyone is trans...fuck tired of this BS

by Anonymousreply 410/27/2017

Well I think he will make a pretty lady!

by Anonymousreply 510/27/2017

I remember how sad I was when one of my favorite chaturbators announced he was transitioning. What a waste: a gorgeous boy with a magnificent dong.

by Anonymousreply 610/27/2017

My pussy is a battleground!

by Anonymousreply 710/27/2017

This is sad news since he's such a hot guy. If he were ugly I would be much more supportive.

by Anonymousreply 810/27/2017

Who? It's always some nobody who doesn't get any attention otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 910/27/2017

He probably things that because he's pretty for a man and has big blue eyes he'll make an attractive woman.

He's wrong. his features are too angular for a woman's, he'll look hatchet-faced.

by Anonymousreply 1010/27/2017

it's always the nobodys, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1110/27/2017

Are these people doing this mentally disturbed? Imaging thinking no, I'm a woman, Bruce Jenner did it, so I will too. I will live as a woman, present myself as a woman. Everyone will know, how can he have peace? None of this will be pretty.

by Anonymousreply 1210/27/2017

Good thing it's none of your business. I don't understand when people get so obsessed and lose sleep and become rabid and foam at the mouth and eventually stalk and hangwring about what OTHER people are doing.

People they don't even know. Live and let live, already.

by Anonymousreply 1310/27/2017

Enjoy your years as a middle aged childless female impersonator Teddela. That sounds like fun.

by Anonymousreply 1410/27/2017

Noooooooo the trans scourge can’t have the cute ones!

STOP THIS INSANITY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1510/27/2017

The obsession of it all.

by Anonymousreply 1610/27/2017

Ned Heiger is danzitioning?

by Anonymousreply 1710/27/2017

I don't even know who the fuck Shawn Mendes is, let alone Teddy Geiger.

by Anonymousreply 1810/27/2017

Is EVERYBODY transitioning?!

by Anonymousreply 1910/27/2017

One of those voices that could go either way. He sure is pretty to look at, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2010/27/2017

Oh my. When he did SFTNPF, he was linked with future Laurie, Emma Stone. Emma was also a roommate of Max Crumm who won Danny on NBC"s Search for Danny and Sandy for Broadway's "Grease" and yup, he's gay as well.

by Anonymousreply 2110/27/2017

Here he is doing "Slide" and he was, what, 15 at the time. A real talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2210/27/2017

[quote]SFTNPF

In English?

by Anonymousreply 2310/27/2017

R23, check R22.

by Anonymousreply 2410/27/2017

He's not a nobody, he writes those unbearable Shawn Mendes songs that are so popular.

by Anonymousreply 2510/27/2017

So needy..

I guess it no longer matters how his penis turned out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2610/27/2017

R24, R22 says "Partridge."

by Anonymousreply 2710/27/2017

The closet kills, folks...

by Anonymousreply 2810/27/2017

Why can't we just say, "Good for him." Or, "Thanks for letting us know." Just leave it at that. None of our business. Oh, sorry. Forgot my audience. Never mind what I said. Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 2910/27/2017

[quote]Why can't we just say, "Good for him."

Because we don't believe it will be good for him, dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 3010/27/2017

Didn’t he make it our business?

by Anonymousreply 3110/27/2017

He announced it in Rolling fucking Stone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3210/27/2017

r29 There is no standard of diagnosis for trans, yet it involves medical intervention. A lot of gender non-conforming people (including children) and self-hating gays are being swept up in it. Not to mention there are men and women who fetishize homosexuality who now ID as gay and lesbians despite being the other sex from their desired partners. And these people are using the LGBT community and liberal feminism to erase homosexuality and make it seem as though being homosexual makes you bigoted for rejecting "same gender" partners who are heterosexual.

It's worth talking about. I don't think people should be hostile or immediately dismissive of everyone, but the fact that we can't talk about it is disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 3310/27/2017

I'm sick of these transvestites!

They don't belong in the Gay Community. Get rid of them. Go elsewhere!

by Anonymousreply 3410/27/2017

R13 if he's not planning to use female facilities then you are right he won't be bothering anyone.

by Anonymousreply 3510/27/2017

A little overwrought are we R13?

by Anonymousreply 3610/27/2017

I agree with R33. This is definitely worth talking about. In fact, if you're going to hijack our movement, we are definitely going to be talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 3710/27/2017

He might as well transition to the grave it would be quicker.

by Anonymousreply 3810/27/2017

Well, that just sounds dumb, R38.

by Anonymousreply 3910/27/2017

OK R39 transition to a life of loneliness and mockery followed by a highly increased chance of premature death.

Or a life of daily wound dilation.

Or a life of delusion.

Take your pick.

by Anonymousreply 4010/27/2017

Wow pressed and obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 4110/27/2017

Truth spoken at R40.

by Anonymousreply 4210/27/2017

Is it attracted to men or women?

by Anonymousreply 4310/27/2017

^ yes!

If it's attracted to women we DEFINITELY need to kick this person out of our community!

by Anonymousreply 4410/27/2017

She looks purty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4510/27/2017

OP's pic makes him look like he could turn into Paris Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 4610/27/2017

In the instagram post announcing his transition he says, "this is who I've been for a long time."

Who has he been? A woman? How the fuck would he know what it feels like to be a woman? Has he had a period? Has he been leered at nonstop by heterosexual men since puberty or before? Does he worry about getting pregnant every time he has sex?

Then the rest of the sentence, "for a long time" so what was he before he became a woman?

These people are crazy and anyone affiliated with them are going to be viewed as crazy too.

The struggle for gay rights, just basic rights, has been millennia in the making, and these Trans nutcases, who claim not to be gay, but women attracted to the opposite sex (men), are going to destroy all the gains made by gays.

by Anonymousreply 4710/27/2017

Are you gonna need that?

by Anonymousreply 4810/27/2017

okay now thats FUNNY! God bless the mind behind R48!

by Anonymousreply 4910/27/2017

R40 is correct. Research shows that the suicide rate is even higher for trans folks AFTER the genital mutilation surgery. This is most likely due to the realization that after surgery, one is neither male nor female, and that men who have the surgery will always have masculine features that can't be changed. The gay men who transition find that straight men are not attracted to them...having two X chromosomes is deeper than a boob job...

Even Bruce Jenner, after spending 100's of thousands of dollars on surgery, still has a male body, with a huge wing span, no waist, and no hips, thick neck, huge hands and feet. He strides along the beach as a man. He is an example of this delusional thinking. Men like him present as parody of women, and it's almost comical how they try to mimic some type of ultra-feminine stereotype.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5010/27/2017

Gay erasure. Teddy drank the kool aid.

Bruce is a laughingstock, clomping about.

by Anonymousreply 5110/28/2017

R50, yikes. Imagine that chasing you down a beach. Oh, whistle and I'll come to you!

But what the fuck is that leathery tail coming out her ass. Woman of the year again!

by Anonymousreply 5210/28/2017

[quote]Oh, sorry. Forgot my audience. Never mind what I said. Carry on...

You're on DL like the rest of us, sweetie. Acting like you're somehow above it all is hypocritical, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 5310/28/2017

Paris Jackson will have a twin sister soon.

by Anonymousreply 5410/28/2017

Interesting. I remember the hit that he had in the mid 00s. I thought he was a cute twinky kid. He has continued in the music industry behind the scenes and been successful. I hope this turns out well for him. Now, I'll go back to never thinking about him again.

by Anonymousreply 5510/28/2017

R49 is way extra.

by Anonymousreply 5610/28/2017

[quote]Singer Teddy Geiger Announces ‘I Am Gender Non-Conforming Who is Choosing to Present as a Female'.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 5710/28/2017

G

E

T

F

U

C

K

E

D

by Anonymousreply 5810/28/2017

I loved this song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5910/28/2017

Listen kid, Malibu ain't big enough for the both of us.

by Anonymousreply 6010/28/2017

wow this site is pretty transphobic ... tbh i didn't realize how strongly some gays felt about the transgender movement but i guess ... people claiming..."discovering" they are trans instead of coming out as gay ..ksmfnsjf ugh it's a mess

by Anonymousreply 6110/28/2017

Well, the most homophobic of the trans are the ones who come here to troll.

That’s probably plays a huge role in the mess...

by Anonymousreply 6210/28/2017

He was in this very silly movie that I did not hate called The Rocker with then unknown Emma Stone who played his love interest. Supposedly they were a real couple for a bit. Was she his beard ? On his Instagram he is kissing this girl who is supposed to be his girlfriend. So is he a lesbian ? He is a good looking guy and I think it is too bad about his recent case of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 6310/28/2017

What if Shawn Mendes was trasitioning too?

by Anonymousreply 6410/28/2017

r61, that's just trolls trying to stir up shit to get gays vs. trans infight going so the GOP can fuck with the gays.

by Anonymousreply 6510/28/2017

Is it a creepy autogynophile one?

by Anonymousreply 6610/28/2017

Laydee bumps

by Anonymousreply 6710/28/2017

Agree, R63.

by Anonymousreply 6810/28/2017

Tony Danza did it better

by Anonymousreply 6910/28/2017

I thought Stone was his beard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7010/28/2017

Stone is the inspiration for his new look

by Anonymousreply 7110/28/2017

I just "watched" the Rocker and I like the kid and didn't see the link until R63. Shoot! What a damned waste.

Except we do get things like this from the overwrought R13:

"when people get so obsessed and lose sleep and become rabid and foam at the mouth and eventually stalk..."

And here I thought it was a simple online post!

by Anonymousreply 7210/28/2017

I can imagine him turning out looking like Riley Dennis

by Anonymousreply 7310/28/2017

R61 - well, it doesn't help when you have trans activists accusing gay men of being jealous of trans people because they're really trans but just don't have the courage to admit it. Or when a trans activist says ALL boys who don't identify as straight men should be forcibly transitioned to live as girls, and can de-transition later on if they still think they're gay men when they turn 18.

My link is to the latter article - the part I reference starts from the paragraph beginning "Going one step deeper". Given stuff like this, it's hard not to think that a lot of the trans movement is an attack on gay people. And the way the trans movement prevents any kind of debate and even ignores science in favour of emotion (it's easy to find guides for people on how to lie to their doctors to ensure they get the outcome they want, etc) is deeply troubling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7410/28/2017

Can you tl;dr r74? I don't read anything from that shit rag Huff po.

by Anonymousreply 7510/28/2017

Well, R75, I already did that in my post...

by Anonymousreply 7610/28/2017

Too.Many.Vaccines. Yes, this is brain damage.

by Anonymousreply 7710/28/2017

[quote]ksmfnsjf

¿Que?

by Anonymousreply 7810/28/2017

Soros - Intersex People Reclaim Their Narrative

How tiny is this number?

Why is it such a focus rather than income inequality, the police state, globalism, violence against women and minorities, including women, gays and lesbians, etc?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7910/28/2017

Teddy merely embodies the narrative pushed by TPTB. This gay erasure masked as acceptance is quite dangerous.

Did he ever come out as a gay man? I was under the impression he had done so?

Will he be another dude in lipstick forcing himself on lesbians?

Hope he is happy and that he doesn't off himself for buying into a castration = happiness joke...Internalizing your sense of happiness to the world at large and to ritual mutilation has led to a sad end for many?

Anyone else confuse the name with the married singer from One Republic? He also writes for others. Still appears to be a dude though.

by Anonymousreply 8010/28/2017

Externalizing...auto correct

by Anonymousreply 8110/28/2017

All the harm done to the elderly by Big Pharma, yet it is pronouns in nursing homes that are criminalized? Surreal...

How many will Teddy influence? What will be his own outcome? Will he off himself? Hope not. Desist? Harder after being so public.

Bruce playing at being a pin up doesn't seem to make him happy. His kids needed and need him and instead he's an old dude with no dick prancing about on the sand...

by Anonymousreply 8210/28/2017

I'm quite sure Mr. Jenner has not parted with his johnson.

It would be all over the internet if he had. Hell, he would've auctioned it off.

by Anonymousreply 8310/28/2017

He has beautiful eyes.

by Anonymousreply 8410/28/2017

I think he claims to have cut it off? Could you see it in the swimsuit?

There was a claim that castration was a treatment for his depression after transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 8510/28/2017

Supposedly Caitlyn did

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8610/28/2017

Normalizing self castration in People magazine, smdh....

by Anonymousreply 8710/28/2017

Seriously, R82, a big part of the blame for all the recent bullshit in California rests with state senator Scott Wiener, who is referred to as the "LGBT" senator. So guess who's going to get the blame when all of this backfires?

Scott Wiener is the one who's pushing for criminalizing "misgendering" Transgender nursing home patients, which would also force female nursing home patients to share facilities with "transgenders" - the Throw Granny Under the Tranny bill.

And Wiener's the one who co-authored the bill allowing non-binary option on drivers licenses, which is now California law.

Wiener is also behind California law changing the punishment for transmitting HIV while knowing your POS status from a felony to a misdemeanor.

Of all the fucking things that need fixing in California -the rampant ageism for one- and Wiener and Jerry Brown and the California legislature passes bullshit like this that's sure to backfire and hand the GOP some victories.

For instance, I was forced to listen to Tucker Carlson recently, and he was talking about the "Throw Granny Under the Tranny" bill.

In the meantime, "the gays" get blamed for all this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 8810/28/2017

^ yes!

by Anonymousreply 8910/28/2017

[QUOTE]Wiener

People with that surname seem to love helping make sure Democrats lose elections.

by Anonymousreply 9010/28/2017

This will be the result...........

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9110/28/2017

Or, maybe more like this.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9210/28/2017

Looks the same just with nail polish. Then again, I don't know how old this picture is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9310/28/2017

Part of the transitioning process should require having to speak with people who have detransitioned.

by Anonymousreply 9410/28/2017

R93 He could at least make an effort.

by Anonymousreply 9510/28/2017

[52] [italic]....what the fuck is that leathery tail coming out her ass ...[/italic]

A wonderful image.

Big Caitlyn wandering along the deserted beach is a freak of nature like a 6 foot 4 rat or some weird she-devil.

by Anonymousreply 9610/28/2017

Jacob Kohinoor was a shock to me.

He went from a fairly intelligent, articulate, handsome masculine man with something to say...to this cotton wool-headed, squishy, pink parody of femininity, unable to form a coherent sentence, instead cooing over mascara, wigs, dresses, and girly gossip. The sudden abrupt 180 degree total reversal only starkly spotlights how false and play-acting or self-deluded it all is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9710/28/2017

^ What kind of name is Kohinoor?

He named himself after some jewellry? Who do so many transvestites choose trashy names like Kandy or Krystal?

by Anonymousreply 9810/28/2017

I know an MTF named Barb

by Anonymousreply 9910/28/2017

Tranny Frank up next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10010/29/2017

Just another mental case with a pathological fixation. Move along, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 10110/29/2017

I was taken aback at first by the anti-trans talk on this board, because that's so taboo with my friends irl, but I've got to be honest that I'm grateful for it.

Years ago, I met a guy online. We really hit it off and after months of messaging and chatting, we decided I'd fly out to meet him. I'd seen pictures he'd sent, and they were obviously edited, but he was artsy so I figured it was just his style. Or maybe he was fixing blemishes or something. No big deal if he didn't look just like the picture, I stupidly figured.

I get there and it's clear this person is biologically female. It had never even crossed my mind he could be trans, I just assumed I'd be told something like that long before getting to the point of meeting up. I felt so betrayed and like such an idiot, and then I got to be the asshole having to explain I wasn't attracted to trans guys. I was the transphobic jerk for not being able to see beyond his/her biological gender.

I had to go through the confusion and guilt over not being turned on by girl parts all over again. Sucked beyond belief. I still feel guilty, years later, since I'm always hearing how we're supposed to see trans men as the same as biological men and if we don't we're bigots.

The trans discussions on dl have helped me feel sane again.

by Anonymousreply 10210/29/2017

Why is it so hard for anti-trans people to understand? He likes women’s things like their clothing and their hobbies, but that alone isn’t enough. Many trans people report that as well as having an inclination towards woman hobbies and apparel, they also feel a mysterious feeling of innate womanhood inside them. It eludes description but is best though of as a ‘woman feeling’. Clearly, this former man has experienced the phenomenon; he has to consider the possibility that he is indeed woman because he has felt the eternal feminine stirring within him, crying out to be expressed.

by Anonymousreply 10310/29/2017

Remember when bi was, for many, a stop on the way to gay? Is gay becoming a stop on the way to trans? In Iran it is driven by govt force,here by "progressive" politics and propaganda.

The agenda is the erasure of women and gays and the sexualizing of kids. Those who are manipulated into embodying the narrative will be human collateral. T is truly dangerous, a real life Trojan horse for TPTB. But for T, would the use of pronouns, biologically accurate ones!, have ushered in Orwellian criminal penalties.

Those who minimize the threat the movement poses (not the sad, broken individuals) may rue the day they scoffed about 1%. Keep your eye on that other 1%...and on the media, controlled by 6 conglomerates.

by Anonymousreply 10410/29/2017

He can express away, R103, but on a cellular level he is, and always will be, a man.

How does the "eternal feminine" square up with the violent T cotton ceiling crowd? Why is expression tied so heavily to porn and to sterilizing likely to be gay kids? Who is really behind the research in hypno sissy porn? Why is the military and defense industry so tied to T movement? Why does suicide rate go UP after transition?

by Anonymousreply 10510/29/2017

“mysterious feeling of innate womanhood inside them”

mumbo-jumbo mystical bullshit.

This will be like looked back upon in the same embarrassed light as the likes of phrenology, 19th century spiritualism, Oedipal complex, lobotomies etc etc

by Anonymousreply 10610/29/2017

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10710/29/2017

I just can’t take a photo like R107 seriously

by Anonymousreply 10810/29/2017

The active recruiting by Bruce and the kiddie T show is striking in that both suffer from depression and mental issues, and seem lonely and without love interests. All while pushing the lie that "transitioning is the magic fix!"

Who knows what people could have accomplished with their lives instead of prancing around on the sand and dialating? Bruce is a lost cause - he was unable to find meaning and joy in his sports achievements or his many healthy kids. How much is T a variant on narcissism?

Why do so many seem to be MRA in lipstick?

by Anonymousreply 10910/29/2017

It’s lovely to see someone like the lady pictured in R107 looking so happy now that her exterior matches the femininity she feels within. You can see how full of women-spirit she is.

by Anonymousreply 11010/29/2017

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11110/29/2017

Brave Stef-on-Knee, not only transgender but doubly challenged because of being trans-chronological. Her bravery turns both those challenges into blessings. Her story is humbling

by Anonymousreply 11210/29/2017

Wonder why Stef was in solitary? That is one big guy!

N A M B L A in 2017 = "trans-chronological"

Giggle at Anally, even he is smirking, but acknowledge where this is all headed...

by Anonymousreply 11310/29/2017

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11410/29/2017

I wish Teddy luck as she moves forward into her woman-self. Centuries of woman welcome her with open arms as she steps onto a new, woman-shaped path and nurtures the her within that has been suppressed by society for so long.

by Anonymousreply 11510/29/2017

R115 is trying too hard

by Anonymousreply 11610/29/2017

R107 and R111 - wouldn't it make more sense if this site redacted the links, rather than the posts, if they really want to punish the Independent?

by Anonymousreply 11710/29/2017

Teddy is a gay man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11810/29/2017

R118 Well yeah and nah. She does give off a lesbian vibe tho if that’s what you mean

by Anonymousreply 11910/29/2017

When Bruce Springsteen starts transitioning then I know the end of the world as I know it is near. I’ve never heard of Teddy so....

by Anonymousreply 12010/29/2017

Homely gal

by Anonymousreply 12110/29/2017

Men don't give off lesbian vibes, R119.

Teddy was once pushed as the next big thing. Guess that didn't seem to square with being an effeminate man. He was bearded up, now this.

So similar to Iran, just packaged differently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12210/29/2017

If lesbians can give off a manly vibe, then men can give off a lesbian vibe...

by Anonymousreply 12310/29/2017

Leonardo di Caprio and Justin Bieber - both emanate lesbian vibes.

by Anonymousreply 12410/29/2017

Disagree, R123, but I do think he will look a lot like this when his hair grows out. Both even have a mustache.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12510/29/2017

Lol triggered sweaty assed terf @ R122. No effeminacy detected in that clip... and we certainly don’t want him now. Go prepare your clam with unguents and fragrances of Arabi for your future mistress’ lady dick

by Anonymousreply 12610/29/2017

Did he vote for Trump too??

by Anonymousreply 12710/29/2017

Why, she's lovely !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12810/29/2017

Wonder if he will invert his dick or use intestines for a neo vag? They sure do fetishize nail polish. Wonder what his "girlfriend" thinks?

by Anonymousreply 12910/29/2017

He's uncut so his foreskin will make a fabulous clitoral hood.

by Anonymousreply 13010/29/2017

WHO?

by Anonymousreply 13110/29/2017

What happened to you was not fair, R102. The co-opting and manipulating others is not cool.

T erases women and gays/lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 13210/29/2017

What is your source, R130?

by Anonymousreply 13310/29/2017

R128 Aww bless she looks like a wimmin,s studies “professor “ now

by Anonymousreply 13410/29/2017

A childhood friend of his R133 who went to school with him.

by Anonymousreply 13510/29/2017

How is the friend so familiar with his anatomy?

by Anonymousreply 13610/29/2017

So is he straight or gay (as a man)?

Emma Stone sure knows how to pick em.

by Anonymousreply 13710/29/2017

haha @ R128

by Anonymousreply 13810/29/2017

Any A-list actress who WILLFULLY chooses to star in a Billie Jean King bio-pic ain't 100% "straight" either R137!

by Anonymousreply 13910/29/2017

This magazine says he's looking for the right girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14010/29/2017

He was looking for the right girl to show him how to do his eye make is what he really wanted to say r140.

by Anonymousreply 14110/29/2017

The Right wing "Christian" trolls are answering their own hate with more hate.

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 14210/29/2017

I would have absolutely no problem with a man who wanted to transition if he said outright that he wanted to become a woman because it's just something he always wanted and could not get the desire out of his system, and not the usual "I've known all my life I was really a woman". That's pure bullshit. That's just a fixation.

by Anonymousreply 14310/29/2017

"Any A-list actress who WILLFULLY chooses to star in a Billie Jean King bio-pic..."

Look, she's publicly straight. And amazingly enough, you don't see lesbians having meltdowns on Twitter because she's a straight woman playing Billie Jean King.

by Anonymousreply 14410/29/2017

Teddy was publically mutually bearding and being pitched hard to young girls. Privately did/do rumors swirl about guys? He strikes me as the doesn't want to be a gay man but fancies guys type of T. Perhaps the friend with intimate knowledge of Teddy' s uncut cock could shed some light?

by Anonymousreply 14510/29/2017

R142, the Trans-Critical on the DL are far from "Rightwing Christians." Instead, most are liberals who have lived long enough to know bullshit when they see it, and who are rightfully concerned that the insanity of the Trans agenda and the absurd laws that the Trans are managing to push through, will negatively impact the rights gays have long fought for.

Beyond that, there is no reason for Trans to be part of the gay rights movement; at this point they are antithetical. Trans want to erase biological sex, which means same-sex attraction is also erased, which means homosexuals are erased.

by Anonymousreply 14610/29/2017

I lick trans

by Anonymousreply 14710/31/2017

Did he ever come out as gay before all this? If not I’m calling AGP. He gives me RileyJ Dennis vibes and not just cause he looks somewhat similar esp the eyes

by Anonymousreply 14810/31/2017

He was a hot little twink about 10 years ago. Are there any shirtless pics of him in existence?

by Anonymousreply 14910/31/2017

I hope he doesn't choose a creepy name like Gilda Geiger or Gabriella or Gilda Geiger.

by Anonymousreply 15010/31/2017

^ No. Gloria Geiger!

by Anonymousreply 15111/01/2017

Gayle Geiger. Just kidding.

He looked absolutely beautiful as a guy. Good luck for him to find happiness as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 15211/01/2017

Glinda Geiger — and if you make a wish she’ll get her sparkle wand out and induct you into the lollipop lickers guild of lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 15311/01/2017

H R Geiger (Giger)

Seems to be the creepy body modification aesthetic some of the AGPs are into

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15411/01/2017

Inside I always felt like a xenomorph

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15511/01/2017

Teddy Geiger! Wow!

by Anonymousreply 15611/01/2017

He just announced that he's mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 15711/01/2017

I think he looks just like Paris Jackson - is Michael Jackson his father?

by Anonymousreply 15811/01/2017

Yes, good luck, Gayle Geiger! You are all woman, girl! Just because you say you are.

Good luck with your future of period cramps, pregnancy, menopause. Oh, wait...

by Anonymousreply 15911/01/2017

After his sex change, he’ll look like the singer Judy Collins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16011/01/2017

He can say he's looked at cocks from both sides now...

by Anonymousreply 16111/01/2017

^ OMG

by Anonymousreply 16211/01/2017

I had no idea that people thought Teddy was gay. I looked through his instagram. He seems to have a pretty comfortable life, and a girlfriend he's been dating for the last several years. He was cute. His looks are already softening.

by Anonymousreply 16311/03/2017

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16411/03/2017

We just got our new health insurance renewal rates. Rates for 25-50 year old men are lower than 25-50 year old women. The stats show women cost more at that age because of baby making equipment.

by Anonymousreply 16511/04/2017

First red carpet appearance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16605/10/2018

Insane

by Anonymousreply 16705/12/2018

I think she looks lovely in r166's pic. Very Zoey Deschanel with glasses hipster chic.

Good for her for going after what makes her happy.

by Anonymousreply 16805/12/2018

Naw r168 He looks ridiculous. He went from ok looking guy to ugly he-she. Bad life choice there buddy

by Anonymousreply 16905/12/2018

Please! Go right ahead. Who's paying for this?

by Anonymousreply 17005/12/2018

She’s got Jacob Tobia Eyes.

by Anonymousreply 17105/12/2018

She looks good, although she did look gorgeous before so you'd have to try really hard to fuck it up. Now go get that cock, hunty! Or does she have a partner from before?

by Anonymousreply 17205/12/2018

Transitioning how? Having his dick cut off and a fake vag put in or, he is taking hormones to grow titis while keeping the dick? Or taking hormones to grow tits and having the dick chopped off. They're so many options these days.

by Anonymousreply 17305/12/2018

[quote]Bad life choice there buddy

Exactly what the doctor told me when I was diagnosed with GRID back in 1985 as he was running out the door and demanding I be quarantined immediately.

by Anonymousreply 17405/12/2018

^^^^^r173^^^ tits, not titis although I like that word.

by Anonymousreply 17505/12/2018

He still is obviously a man pretending to be a woman. I hope he finds peace or some modicum of happiness but I suspect by 2022, I’ll hear on the news of his suicide. I don’t think Bruce will make it to 2020 & believe he will also suicide, likely using a gun (since he already came close to shooting himself a decade ago.) The Trans trend will end in a divide of LGBT & the suicide or detransition of 10,000’s of gender non-conforming gays.

by Anonymousreply 17605/12/2018

For some people, is sadly easier to be trans then gay.

by Anonymousreply 17705/12/2018

No r168 she looks like a very ordinary woman but there is nothing wrong with that. Why is there this need to claim that even the plainest trans women are 'beautiful', 'lovely' and 'amazing'. Would you be constantly validating ordinary biological women the same way? If not, why do trans women merit this special treatment?

by Anonymousreply 17805/12/2018

Is Teddy going to continue to sing? Or will hormones ruin the voice?

by Anonymousreply 17905/12/2018

Male privilege, r178?

by Anonymousreply 18005/12/2018

He played Viki Sleezak son on One Life To Live

by Anonymousreply 18105/12/2018

He's producing for Shawn Mendes right now

by Anonymousreply 18205/12/2018

I'm gay, so I think that I'll transition to a woman!

by Anonymousreply 18305/12/2018

She looks like a man in a dress now, not a woman. The jaw and heavy makeup aren't helping.

by Anonymousreply 18405/12/2018

Why can't they understand the way we feel

They just don't trust what they can't explain

I know we're different, but deep inside us

We're not that different at all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18505/12/2018

Look's like zoey dechannels brother in drag.

by Anonymousreply 18605/12/2018

Oh sure, he'll get his dick cut off, but he won't have his face moles removed!

by Anonymousreply 18705/12/2018

He looks like Kennedy, former VJ and current Fox News Personality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18805/12/2018

He should donate his dick to that penis museum in Iceland.

by Anonymousreply 18905/12/2018

Funnily enough, I always thought he had the look of a skinny guy with a nice, big cock. Shame! Shame!

by Anonymousreply 19005/12/2018

Engaged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19111/10/2018

Why is he marrying a woman?

by Anonymousreply 19211/10/2018

His instagram is silly with him doing pouty mugging into the camera

by Anonymousreply 19311/10/2018

So he's a lesbian now?

by Anonymousreply 19411/10/2018

Also, didn't realize Emily Hampshire was gay

by Anonymousreply 19511/10/2018

Guess bisexual

by Anonymousreply 19611/10/2018

So he'll become a Geiger cunter?

by Anonymousreply 19711/10/2018

Fabulous.

If she needs coping advice, reach out to Sophia and Caitlyn.

by Anonymousreply 19811/10/2018

R197 Mary me.

by Anonymousreply 19911/10/2018

Beautiful eyes and complexion.

by Anonymousreply 20011/10/2018

R192 most trans that you see now are sexually interested in women. Its a form of, or variation of, autogynephilia. So many people still think that trans = super gay man, when in the majority of the cases they are attracted to women before and after transition.

by Anonymousreply 20111/10/2018

She's marrying a straight man, R195. What's gay about that?

by Anonymousreply 20211/11/2018

Who are these people and how do they make a living?

Do they live in world of fantasy? Who pays for all their face paint and surgery?

by Anonymousreply 20311/11/2018

Tedds's choice. Tedd's decision. A personal and human right. .

by Anonymousreply 20411/11/2018

Is it sperm in the second picture contained in this link?

Will this creature stop producing sperm now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20511/11/2018

Poor Emma. One of her exes is gay in closet and pretentious to the nth degree, another one is a loony former child star currently unemployed, and now this. She should switch to dating ladies, me thinks.

by Anonymousreply 20611/11/2018

Good for him! And for anyone who lives their lives as they seem fit! Most of us do not.

by Anonymousreply 20711/11/2018

R204, do you support suicide, too?

by Anonymousreply 20811/11/2018

Congrats ladies

by Anonymousreply 20911/12/2018

Does this creature actually sing? And get paid to do so?

by Anonymousreply 21011/12/2018

Mutilated drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 21111/13/2018

When people say Emma Stone is a lesbian they point to her former relationships: this guy, followed by Andrea Garfield (who is a woman).

by Anonymousreply 21211/13/2018

I would rather have a pretty man than a freakishly tall woman.

I've seen a few on the streets on my town. They might think they're hip or Goth but when you tower two feet over your companions, you look like a freak!

by Anonymousreply 21311/13/2018

R213, is 5 feet 11 inches freakishly tall?

by Anonymousreply 21411/13/2018

It'll be more like 6'2 r214, because these AGP's insist on going over the fucking top in their clothing, you can bet he'll wear stilettos.

by Anonymousreply 21511/13/2018

5 feet 11 inches is freakishly taller than a genuine normal woman who doesn't high heel levitating stilettos.

by Anonymousreply 21611/13/2018

R216 **who doesn't wear high heel levitating**

by Anonymousreply 21711/13/2018

I vote Lizzy Caplan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21811/13/2018

Fuck you r218!

by Anonymousreply 21911/13/2018

You're not supposed to refer to the Jenner person as Bruce. That is a act of hostility called "gender shaming."

by Anonymousreply 22011/13/2018

It's called deadnaming

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22111/13/2018

R218 Is this Lizzy Caplan a woman?

by Anonymousreply 22211/13/2018

Yes r222, and she's pretty, I think. She's Janis Ian from "Mean Girls"

by Anonymousreply 22311/13/2018

R207, pretending to speak for “most of us” / “most people” is a sign of delusion. Similar to the mental condition afflicting Teddy Geiger.

by Anonymousreply 22411/13/2018

Lol it’s funny that he used to date Stevie.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Friday at 6:34 PM

I thought this guy was a doll and it’s sad he’s a chick now.

by Anonymousreply 226Last Friday at 6:35 PM

Who is this person?

by Anonymousreply 227Last Friday at 6:42 PM

Fetishist. Time to bring back kink shaming.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Friday at 6:42 PM

Is this person celibate?

Do they have nocturnal emissions? Do they leak in the night?

by Anonymousreply 229Last Friday at 6:48 PM

[quote]Singer Teddy Geiger Announces ‘I Am Transitioning’

...into a scary sad drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 230Last Friday at 6:52 PM

How can this person call themselves a singer if they have no voice?

Their voice is as feeble as Enrique Iglesias. They could never do a live show without a staff of 20 electricians and sound people to cover the fact they have no voice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231Last Friday at 6:54 PM

He's not transitioning, he's going to dress like a woman and put on make up. Go back to the original terms: Drag queen Man who dresses like a woman for comedy and theater

Transvestite Man who likes to wear women's clothes

Transsexual. Man who has surgery for gender

He's going to be a transvestite not a woman.

by Anonymousreply 232Last Friday at 7:36 PM

Sharkbait?

Will sharks be attracted to his faux-mensuration?

by Anonymousreply 233Last Friday at 7:40 PM

That video is scary. Buffalo Bill shit.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Friday at 7:42 PM

So, there’s a 2018 troll now?

by Anonymousreply 235Last Friday at 8:02 PM

J.K. Rowling will be so disappointed and angry and vengeful.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Friday at 8:03 PM

I wanted to fuck him endlessly and sideways before he went transvestite

by Anonymousreply 237Last Friday at 8:12 PM

r231 Clearly he had "bottom surgery" and she's showing it off in that video. What a shame. He was HOT as a dude. But it's not about ME, so best of luck to her!

by Anonymousreply 238Last Friday at 8:46 PM

This person is very rich and has been indulged in whatever Mummy wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239Last Friday at 8:58 PM

R239 Lol, the sign on his sister’s door saying “No Boys Allowed!” And Teddy walks right in regardless. A decade later he transitions to accommodate the sign.

by Anonymousreply 240Last Saturday at 3:51 AM

R239 I can only assume that people who look at these types of videos and proclaim someone as wealthy must be from outside the US and not know what wealth looks like in this country. This is a firmly Middle Class family and not even on the upper end of Middle Class, and most likely they are living beyond their means. So I doubt the close to hundreds of thousands of dollars to fully transition came from his family, hopefully whatever it is he’s doing today for work he has good insurance that covered the bulk of medical and psychological care for him to become who he wants to be. He’s lucky in that he was a beautiful boy with light feminine qualities, so he should be an attractive and passing woman.

by Anonymousreply 241Last Saturday at 3:58 AM

R241 - well, 5500 square feet is a large home. However, it's a McMansion in the suburbs of Rochester, NY - so, agreed, probably not very expensive.

"Should be an attractive and passing woman" - well...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242Last Saturday at 4:07 AM

Kinda bummed she didn’t go with Theodora, from the pictures it would suit her well, kind of dark and mysterious. Has her voice changed much with the transition, does she sound like a husky voiced female?

by Anonymousreply 243Last Saturday at 4:31 AM

Man face

Man hands

Man it is

Singer? What singing?

by Anonymousreply 244Last Saturday at 4:43 AM

Just what we need, another T. It’s LGB only. If he doesn’t chop the dick, he ain’t transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Saturday at 4:52 AM

R231 It's an alternative song. I'm sure if Shawn sang it, it would be a hit.

by Anonymousreply 246Last Saturday at 5:25 AM

more lesbians

by Anonymousreply 247Last Saturday at 5:27 AM

R247 From her Wikipedia it says she was engaged to a Canadian actress until last year, so I think she is now one.

by Anonymousreply 248Last Saturday at 5:37 AM

Comes across more like a gay man wearing lipstick than a woman. Her singing voice is also more masculine than her speaking voice. She's also gay now apparently.

by Anonymousreply 249Last Saturday at 5:53 AM

The video shows off bottom surgery?! Now I have to watch it again.

by Anonymousreply 250Last Saturday at 9:40 AM

Emma Stone also got discovered from that Partridge Family competition show. She does look like a Laurie I guess

by Anonymousreply 251Last Saturday at 10:30 AM

You do you, girl!

by Anonymousreply 252Last Saturday at 10:33 AM

Are those mammary glands? Or just puppy fat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253Last Saturday at 11:06 AM

R246 I doubt it, Shawn seems unable to get his own hits right now.

Anyway, why is people talking about Geiger now, he transitioned ages ago

by Anonymousreply 254Last Saturday at 11:08 AM

r238 autogynephiles NEVER have their dicks cut off, it defeats the entire point. He's just tucking and probably had a microdick to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 255Last Saturday at 11:10 AM

That video at R239 makes me think Mommy has already castrated both daughters.

by Anonymousreply 256Last Saturday at 11:13 AM

Every single cell in Teddy's body has XY chromosomes. He is a man. Humans can not change sex. He is a man who thinks womanhood is nothing more than the outfits someone wears or stereotypical mannerisms or interests. He's a misogynist. He's not a lesbians. Lesbians are women who are same sex attracted. He's a straight guy who thinks homosexuality is a choice and who gets off, as AGPs do, on the idea of forcing other people to regard them as women.

by Anonymousreply 257Last Saturday at 11:14 AM

He went for the Zooey Deschanel, I see. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 258Last Saturday at 11:15 AM

R239’s video is very telling. Maybe it’s just hindsight or whatever, but nearly every sentence was about his mother and he didn’t say much about himself. Although he did mention his “parents”, I didn’t hear him say “my father” (in all fairness, I didn’t watch the whole thing.)

There were some big red flags.

by Anonymousreply 259Last Saturday at 11:23 AM

She rockin a Lisa Loeb singer songwriter look two decades too late.

by Anonymousreply 260Last Saturday at 11:28 AM

Shayne fr the L word lol

by Anonymousreply 261Last Saturday at 12:15 PM

R259 Funny I still have that book he showcased in the Cribs video. Luckily it never led me down a path toward questioning my gender identity.

Cribs seems like a relic of its time. Celebs now pretend to be relatable but back then they were shoving their privilege and wealth in our faces.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Saturday at 12:24 PM

His Instagram is...interesting. Anime girls, Dominique Swain from Lolita, Nikki Reed and Evan Rachel Wood from Thirteen, quite a few photos of his mother, photos of him in porny poses, and pics of his feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263Last Saturday at 12:45 PM

This is an obvious case of one Dominant Mother and one Absent Father creating one Homosexual Child frozen in a state of Arrested Development

by Anonymousreply 264Last Saturday at 1:36 PM

That Instagram is bizarro world.

by Anonymousreply 265Last Saturday at 1:43 PM

[quote]“Love it or hate this is who I have been for a looooong time. I love u guys. Talk sooooon byeeee,” Geiger added.

Because, you know, this is how women talk. They just cannot be anything but stereotypes. Wonder why that is? Oh, yeah...

by Anonymousreply 266Last Saturday at 1:52 PM

R264 But he is not gay, at least he was not gay when he was a man

by Anonymousreply 267Last Sunday at 12:59 AM

She was engaged to Emily Hampshire, they broke up last year or something

by Anonymousreply 268Last Sunday at 1:13 AM

I’d be pissed if my boyfriend did this.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Sunday at 6:05 PM

I don't care where you're from--this is a solid upper middle class family. Most families in America cannot afford to give every kid in the house a 400 square foot studio of their own in the same house. He may have toured in a bus for a year, but there was no poverty or want.

by Anonymousreply 270Last Sunday at 6:12 PM

The 'indie' scene of the last 20 years is littered with these obnoxious rich kids.

by Anonymousreply 271Last Sunday at 11:53 PM

Yes, these obnoxious rich kids like Cameron Dallas and Shawn Mendez who have NO discernible talent except they're a medium for capitalist corporations to push whatever corporate product they want to push on impressionable teenagers.

The Geiger family and their household just screams American capitalist mindless, talentless consumption.

by Anonymousreply 272Yesterday at 12:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!