Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Reese Witherspoon: I was assaulted by a director at 16

In other words, children are fair-game to these predators. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out who he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 25, 2018 3:32 PM

Why don’t they tell us who actually did it? This producer touched me, this director assaulted me. Unless it’s Harvey, we never get a name.

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2017 1:10 PM

It's either Mikael Salomon or Marshall Herskovitz?

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2017 1:57 PM

We wouldn’t have to play Clue if Reese would just tell us.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2017 2:03 PM

There should be no jokes here. That's a horrible thing to happen to any woman, especially at age 16. Very disconcerting.

by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2017 2:05 PM

The only film she made in 1992 was Desperate Choices.

Directed by Diane Keaton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2017 2:11 PM

So tired of the not naming of names. These attention seekers want to be thought of as "brave" for coming forward but they're just gutless cowards. The directors of the movies she worked on at that age aren't exactly powerful (with the exception of Diane Keaton) so why isn't so afraid of naming names? If those guys are even working anymore, she's just allowing other girls to be victims. How exactly is that brave?

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2017 2:12 PM

R5 Directed by Diane Keaton.

No It's directed by Andy Tennant.

Reese later worked again with Tennant on Sweet home Alabama.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2017 2:13 PM

Might have been during an audition.

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2017 2:13 PM

R8 If you read the article and what she says, it definitely sounds like she'd been cast in the role and it happened during filming.

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2017 2:15 PM

This is Mikael Salomon (age 72) director of Far off Place released in 1993

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2017 2:17 PM

Do reporters ask them why they won’t name names? Wouldn’t it be better for them to say who did it rather than have us play these guessing games where directors and producers could be wrongly accused?

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2017 2:19 PM

photo of Marshall Herskovitz director of Jack the Bear released in 1993. age 65

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2017 2:20 PM

She had a handful of movies released in 1993 but some of her 1994 movies could have been filmed while she was 16 and just not released until later because they were indie films. I'm thinking of S.F.W. with Stephen Dorff.

This is the problem with these gutless cowards not naming names. Innocent people get accused and dragged through the mud publicly.

by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2017 2:22 PM

So now these innocent men come under suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2017 2:23 PM
by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2017 2:32 PM

It's simple. They could be sued for slander. She wouldn't be blacklisted obviously, but she has no way of proving it and probably doesn't want to face this jerk in court.

by Anonymousreply 16October 17, 2017 2:33 PM

Well then keep your fucking mouth shut if you don’t have the balls to name names. If she supposed to be brave for this?

by Anonymousreply 17October 17, 2017 2:34 PM

Is she*

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2017 2:35 PM

Reese Witherspoon reveals she was sexually assaulted by a director when she was 16: ‘I find it really hard to sleep’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2017 2:36 PM

She’d rather every director who worked with her at a young age be thrown under a cloud of suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2017 2:36 PM

"(I feel) true disgust at the director who assaulted me when I was 16-years-old and anger at the agents and the producers who made me feel that silence was a condition of my employment," she said at the event, according to People.

"And I wish that I could tell you that was an isolated incident in my career, but sadly it wasn't. I've had multiple experiences of harassment and sexual assault and I don't speak about them very often."

Witherspoon decided to make her comments after calling it "a really hard week for women" in Hollywood — and all over the world.

The "Big Little Lies" producer and star said that her experiences came back to her vividly after so many women shared their stories of sexual harassment and assault, People reported.

"I find it really hard to sleep, hard to think, hard to communicate a lot of the feelings that I've been having about anxiety, honest, the guilt for not speaking up earlier," she said at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 21October 17, 2017 2:37 PM

Witherspoon, who was 16 in 1993, starred in three projects at the time, "A Far Off Place," "Jack the Bear" and the TV mini-series, "Return to Lonesome Drive."

It is unclear if the director who she claims sexually assaulted her was directing one of the movies or TV shows in which she starred.

by Anonymousreply 22October 17, 2017 2:38 PM

So there’s been myriad incidents throughout her career, including a bevy of producers and other talent telling her to keep quiet, and she won’t name a single person. Even today as one of the biggest, most powerful actresses in Hollywood. Incredible. What exactly does she intend to accomplish?

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2017 2:43 PM

R22 She was 16 when this allegedly happened. She turned 16 in early 1992 which means the film could have been released anywhere from late 1992 to 1994. She was doing indies back then which tend to take longer to get a release. She's putting too many directors under a cloud of suspicion by not naming the guy.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2017 2:48 PM

R24, the incident at 16 was supposedly just the first of many.

[QUOTE]"And I wish that I could tell you that was an isolated incident in my career, but sadly it wasn't. I've had multiple experiences of harassment and sexual assault and I don't speak about them very often."

So we’re beyond that now. She’s thrown everyone she’s ever worked with, including actors, under that cloud of suspicion.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2017 2:52 PM

Yes, everyone BLAME THE VICTIMS.

Good job.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2017 2:54 PM

Who are we supposed to blame, exactly? We can’t hold these so-called predators to account if their accusers won’t name them.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2017 2:58 PM

R25 Yep. She's a cold-blooded bitch. Now I know why Ryan left her.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2017 2:59 PM

Reese is a major producer now. She has some power and influence.

I would take the hit of a slander suit and name names.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2017 2:59 PM

Bringing it to light is a good thing, but not naming people isn’t helpful

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2017 3:00 PM

Some of them are too frightened to name names. These fuckers are not above staging a "suicide" to keep others from talking. Look at what happened to Chris Cornell and the non-profit he and his wife founded to aid exploited children. Oh, and then there's River's "overdose" in the Viper room, shortly after he agreeed to a no holds barred interview to discuss child abuse and his years in the "Children Of G-d" cult. You know, the one Rose was a member of and her father was leader of the Italian chapter.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2017 3:11 PM

R30: Yeah, she should lose her house in a lawsuit just to satisfy you. Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2017 3:16 PM

R32 So what's the point of her coming out with this if she doesn't name names? She just throws everyone she's ever worked with under a cloud of suspicion. What does she get out of it? If she just wanted to get it off her chest, tell a psychiatrist or a priest or her agent husband.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2017 3:20 PM

So Hollywood is full of predators and actors just have to put up with abuse just to get work

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2017 3:23 PM

Not that many choices to pick from

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2017 3:23 PM

Could Matthew Broderick have forced himself on her during the filming of Election?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2017 3:25 PM

[quote] These attention seekers

Is this all this means to you? Says a lot more about you than the assault victims.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2017 3:26 PM

R35 She said it's happened multiple times throughout her career which means EVERYONE she's worked with is suspect.

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2017 3:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2017 3:28 PM

#WhoRapedReese

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2017 3:29 PM

R37 Unless you're going to go on the record and name names, yes you are just an attention seeker. As anyone is who takes part in Alyssa Milano's #MeToo Twitter campaign. I mean, the name of the campaign says it all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2017 3:31 PM

I did nothing

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2017 3:35 PM

[quote]Yes, everyone BLAME THE VICTIMS.

At some point, those who have been victims have to make decisions about whether to remain silent, and in some cases that may be entirely necessary for self protecting reasons (e.g. you are attacked by your boss in a small town where there is limited employment and you are broke) or whether to speak out. What Witherspoon is doing is trying to have her cake and eat it. 'I'm a hugely wealthy star and business woman and want to keep all that so I'm not naming names or going to the police, but I want to let everyone know I'm a victim and want that validated'. She needs to grow some balls like the Weinstein accusers did. Name names.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2017 3:44 PM

Oh the self-righteous Mary! anger at women IDing as victims of sexual assault without "naming names." Women come forward even if they aren't ready/able to identify the perpetrator to demonstrate how widespread the problem is. To show solidarity with other victims. Because merely saying "I was raped" is incredibly difficult--many victims spend a long time in denial--and there is a sense of emotional safety when you do it in numbers.

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2017 3:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2017 3:45 PM

R44 So 99% of Hollywood was raped/assaulted/harassed by none of them did anything about it for decades thus allowing it to happen to others? Ah so brave!

by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2017 3:49 PM

Look at all the nervous Jews in this thread.

'It could only have been Diane Keaton! Soytainly not Mikael Salomon or Marshall Herskovitz!'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2017 3:55 PM

r10 Mikael Salomon looks familiar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2017 3:58 PM

I went to my female boss about a guy who was super handsy and she did NOTHING! Absolutely nothing.

The next time this guy tried his thing I brought my foot down on the top of his foot really hard and then I picked up a coffee pot and told I was going to smack him upside his head with it and then pour the hot coffee on him. That's the only thing that stopped him.

I've had five other instances of assault and one ended with a broken nose. (Him not me.)

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2017 4:02 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2017 4:02 PM

"No It's not Diane Keaton"

They know it wasn't Diane Keaton. They just want to divert attention away from the Jews, Mikael Salomon or Marshall Herskovitz

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2017 4:11 PM

"Jews start all wars" -- Woody Allen to Jason Biggs in Anything Else.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2017 4:13 PM

Marshall Herskovitz Nominated for 1 Oscar. Another 16 wins & 10 nominations.

Mikael Salomon Nominated for 2 Oscars. Another 6 wins & 9 nominations.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2017 4:13 PM

Alexander Payne who directed her in Election is a notorious abuser.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2017 4:15 PM

For years on this board we've criticized Corey Feldman for not naming names, why would we hold actresses to a different standard?

Reese and a lot of other victims have the money and clout to fight a slander/libel suit.  They have to choose whether they care more about their money and careers than they do justice. Bottom line.  They stand there at the Women's March and shout "my pussy grabs back" and act like they're ready to "speak to power" but when it personally affects them and their industry they hold their tongues.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2017 4:22 PM

R55 Because we're not allowed to treat women equally to men.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2017 4:26 PM

If the shiksa doesn't trust the Jewdicial system, it just proves she's lying!

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2017 4:30 PM

R55/R56, bullshit. The reason Corey gets criticized is that he brings up the exact same story every few years, gets himself a whole lot of buzz and press under the guise of "Is Corey ready to name names?!" and then doesn't. Repeat ad nauseum.

No one in their right mind blames him for not naming names out of fear. It's the revolving door press, attention, uh oh I'm being silenced again that we criticize.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2017 4:32 PM

Yes, r58, as you admit, it is the attention Corey brings to the issue that you criticize.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2017 4:36 PM

This is exactly why most women/girls do not come forward about sexual assault. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2017 4:39 PM

R58 only cares about women being harassed. Not child stars being raped and passed around like prison block bitches. Gotcha.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2017 4:39 PM

Wow, it must be a quiet day on Stormfront.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2017 4:41 PM

No, R59/R61, but nice lame attempt to misrepresent what I said. It's not the attention on "the issue." It's the salacious NEW ALLEGATIONS! COREY'S ABOUT TO EXPOSE HOLLYWOOD that pops up every couple years and never happens.

If Reese uses this to get press every couple years under the guise of "maaaaaybe I'm ready to out this person... oops, no I'm not!" I'll criticize her as much a I do Corey, no problem.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2017 4:42 PM

Corey helped pave the way for all these women to speak out about Harvey Weinstein. Corey might not have named names, but he brought a great deal of attention to the issue, attention that has helped lead to many predators now being exposed.

A person doesn't need to name names to contribute something important to exposing and making progress towards solving an issue.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2017 4:47 PM

R63 You won't criticize her because she's a woman. You're a misandrist. Get the fuck off this site.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2017 4:47 PM

R65, go to bed Boris, it's not working.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2017 4:49 PM

R66 accuses anyone who disagrees with her of being Russian. Typical DL troll. Yawn. F&F and ignore. Now die in a grease fire, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2017 4:50 PM

S.F.W. seems like the kind of movie where a rape would happen.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2017 4:54 PM

As a woman I had men hit on me frequently in my youth. For the most part I just told them to knock it off or I joked it off.

I do understand that it occurs more frequently in some arenas than others - and sometimes just because of the logistics of the situation (physical work environment where you might more easily be alone with someone) but I was by nature a careful person with good instincts about people. And maybe because of my upbringing and lack of desperation I never wanted anything badly enough that I would put up with shit - not just sexual but general disrespect and all the other unpleasantness you may encounter in a work environment. And I'm not buying the suggestion that young women are unaware of what is wrong with Weinstein-like behavior. They ARE aware. They DO know something wrong is happening.

People always rag on what they call "stage mothers" and some of them might have been what the industry defined them as - grasping mothers who were trying to push their children. But maybe many of them were savvy parents who knew exactly how the industry and just powerful people in general can take advantage of their children. What better way to discourage parental oversight than to smear them with ugly stereotypes. I came from a close family and my mother was a very beautiful NYC born and bred career woman before she married my dad - this was a very long time ago, my pups - but she and sometimes my dad became a known quantity in any work environment I entered - either through visiting me at work before taking me or others at work out to dine or through social or other events. Not that parental involvement can guarantee things won't happen but I think it can discourage it.

Part of the industry problem is all these very young people leaving their homes to migrate to LA or wherever, many coming from less than stable backgrounds.

The only time I can remember making a stink out of inappropriate behavior was when the fairly new director of our organization - I was the lobbyist - started little things like comments and then when I was typing something he came up behind me and smelled my neck - I guess my hair was up. I can't really remember what I told him - I already thought he was an idiot, though a handsome idiot - but I said something to him to stop it. He left me alone - I can be a really no nonsense person at work and I'm not some fragile flower that freaks out over someone making crude passes at me. But then I sensed he was starting on my young intern. I immediately went to the board - I think I called an out of state board member - and told them what he had done to me and what I was seeing with my intern. I told them he had to go and that if they didn't get rid of him I would report it and publicize it - we were a national NGO and this was in Washington so I had a lot of options to really hurt the organization. They got rid of him pretty quickly.

But not for a second did I think of my job - I was just enraged and that didn't take any courage on my part either. No I didn't risk some fabulous star making role in a big film but if you've got the right background and upbringing that won't matter. You really have to go through life with a fuck-it attitude when it comes to doing the right thing. You have to match the predator attitude and back them off.

I thank my late mother for instilling this in me. I am ashamed to say when I was young and stupid I sometimes looked down on her because she had left her banking career behind her to be a stay at home mom to us kids. Thankfully before she died I had spent many years letting her know how much I appreciated and admired how smart and honorable she had always been.

After all this wordiness, no it's not okay to just allude to some anonymous person doing "something" thereby smearing every possible suspect. Unless all you want to do is show how common this abuse it. And at this point the #metoo seems another way of jumping on the bus.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2017 4:56 PM

R67, typical troll projecting.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2017 5:04 PM

[quote]"Jews start all wars" -- Woody Allen to Jason Biggs in Anything Else.

And Woody got money and points for his artistic endeavor.

"Jews start all wars" -- Mel Gibson to LA Deputy in Malibu

And Mel got into a lot of trouble.

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2017 5:10 PM

Get a blog, R69 FFS

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2017 5:11 PM

What R17 said.

People are doing the math and pointing to those she worked with at that age. How exactly is she helping anyone by doing this when she isn't stopping the person (if he's still working) and also putting directors who may be innocent under suspicion?

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2017 5:12 PM

People:

Carrie Fisher Once Sent a Cow’s Tongue to a Producer After He Sexually Assaulted Her Friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2017 5:12 PM

Rolling Stone:

Bjork Elaborates on Danish Director's Alleged Sexual Assault

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2017 5:13 PM

THR:

America Ferrera Says She Was Sexually Assaulted at Age 9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2017 5:18 PM

It's an industry with the most gorgeous people needing to please some of the ugliest. I can see how many of these ugly men who couldn't get any one, wouldn't take advantage of the power given. This behavior is as old as time. I'm glad at least some are getting their karma.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2017 5:19 PM

R72, R69 was erudite, concise and on point. But, alas, a woman. So you slapped her down with a pithy "..get a blog FFS". I will also be concise and on point, if not erudite, in my slap down. Fuck You.

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2017 5:50 PM

Emerging technology may help with the naming issue.

HuffPo:

How A New Technology Could Help Find The Next Harvey Weinstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2017 5:53 PM

R31, you are a fucking NUT JOB. Do you know this? Had anyone fucking told you, stupid cunt??

Chris Cornell relapsed and started shooting heroin and taking benzos. He then put a fucking exercise band around his neck and died.

River Phoenix had spent TWO ENTIRE DAYS AND NIGHTS doing speedballs. He then walked into the Viper Room, and started drinking and doing MORE Heroin and overdosed as a result.

Why don't you take off your fucking tin hat, you stupid cunt, and start dealing with REALITY.

I DETEST people like you. You lie lie lie lie and make up shit and run around to different websites and tell lies about people who you have NEVER met.

There is a huge fucking problem in all of America because it is filled with predators as well as hysterical lying fraus such as yourself.

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2017 5:53 PM

Lots if deflecting on this thread. Kudos to Reese for letting everyone know children are also being exploited in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2017 5:56 PM

But not by whom (so they can be jailed) so who exactly is she protecting?

by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2017 5:57 PM

If she wants to speak out and say she has experienced an assault that's fine, but if you are going to give vague details that paints suspicion on innocent people, that is just wrong. We have no idea if she is telling the truth or not, people have lied about these things before.

by Anonymousreply 83October 17, 2017 6:00 PM

[Quote][R31], you are a fucking NUT JOB. Do you know this? Had anyone fucking told you, stupid cunt??

[Quote]Chris Cornell relapsed and started shooting heroin and taking benzos. He then put a fucking exercise band around his neck and died.

[Quote]River Phoenix had spent TWO ENTIRE DAYS AND NIGHTS doing speedballs. He then walked into the Viper Room, and started drinking and doing MORE Heroin and overdosed as a result.

[Quote]Why don't you take off your fucking tin hat, you stupid cunt, and start dealing with REALITY.

[Quote]I DETEST people like you. You lie lie lie lie and make up shit and run around to different websites and tell lies about people who you have NEVER met.

[Quote]There is a huge fucking problem in all of America because it is filled with predators as well as hysterical lying fraus such as yourself.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

by Anonymousreply 84October 17, 2017 6:03 PM

Bitch, I happen to know or knew some of the people who you claim to have been "murdered", or who you claim are pedophiles. You're absolutely bonkers. You know NOTHING about what River was doing before he died, who he was with, and what happened after he walked into the Viper Room, and you know nothing about Chris Cornell and his struggle with depression and staying sober.

You claim that these people were murdered as part of some huge pedophile sex ring and that is simply NOT true.

You know NOTHING about the aftermath of these person when they died, or how it affected their families or their friends.

You are OBSESSED with pedophilia and conspiracy theories. You're fucking sick, lady! And when anyone points this out, you turn around and use the extra super lame argument that the person who is NOT crazy, is protesting too much.

Grow up, asshole. Not everything is a conspiracy theory. People become addicted to dope and die left and right, all fucking day long.

You need help.

by Anonymousreply 85October 17, 2017 6:14 PM

R82, it's likely jail is not possible because of the statute of limitations. Without any kind of solid proof (and what are the chances of that 25+ years later) she opens herself up to a slander claim.

by Anonymousreply 86October 17, 2017 6:14 PM

Point being, R86, is what is she actually accomplishing with this vague revelation other than getting some attention for herself? Is she just pissed that Nicole got the Emmy for Big Little Lies instead of her?

by Anonymousreply 87October 17, 2017 6:23 PM

R86 is correct. She probably talked with her attorney first.

by Anonymousreply 88October 17, 2017 6:23 PM

R87 what she is accomplishing is potentially laying the groundwork for other actresses to contact her with similar stories about this individual as industry insiders can probably figure out the identity of her attacker. Eventually the person may be named.

A few years ago there was a model that publicly accused Weinstein of mistreating her. Nothing happened then but you can see how she and others have laid the groundwork for what is happening to Weinstein now.

That's what a lot of these women are doing. They are laying the groundwork. This is going to go on for years.

by Anonymousreply 89October 17, 2017 6:28 PM

Poo Shoes is all over this thread with her conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2017 6:29 PM

Women aren't considered equal to men. That's why dozens of women had to accuse Cosby of rape before some people would even consider changing their opinion of him.

That's why it doesn't make sense for 1 woman to accuse 1 man.

Reese knows that her case would be stronger if more women who were attacked by this man came forward to back her up.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2017 6:33 PM

They need to start naming names to clean up the trash.

by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2017 7:22 PM

The article doesn't say whether or not she reported the assault(s) to the police. Does anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2017 7:30 PM

Plus, Reese is giving a heads-up to parents with kids or former kids in the industry. The victims may not come forward, but the parents sure as hell if they find out their child was preyed on. Years ago, Aaron Carter's mother complained about Lou Pearlman. She even went directly to other parents. Nothing was done, but others eventually came forward.

As far as the statute of limitations, the predators are probably still raping new victims, so no need to worry about that.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2017 7:51 PM

I agree she should name names

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2017 8:08 PM

By not exposing these predators they continue to abuse more victims

by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2017 8:12 PM

I wish people wouldn't just focus on women. Boys get assaulted in Hollywood on almost the same level. Look at any young actor who self destructed at one point and there's probably a history, story of abuse - Renfros, Phoenix, Haim. The list goes on. I'm sure every major actor at some point had to put out somewhere along their career to move ahead - Cruise, Pitt, Farrell. And it's not always as black and white as a casting couch. In Haim's case it just sounded like he was passed around. For people like Pitt it's probably some producer letting him crash at his place while he pursued his career. It's not tit for tat, but understood if you just do this for me, I can do a lot for you.

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2017 8:26 PM

Yeah, we wouldn't ever want to focus on women.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2017 8:29 PM

WHO DID IT!!!!????

WHO!?!?

Reese Witherspoon reveals she was sexually assaulted by a director at 16

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2017 8:41 PM

Why is she allowing her 16 year old daughter to get in the business? Could swear I keep seeing her and heard she's modeling now. Why?

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2017 9:31 PM

The only thing she is accomplishing is slandering every director that she worked for during that period

by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2017 9:32 PM

I don't understand why she owes the public an explanation. She knows who it is, as does the director who assaulted her.

I suspect a settlement was reached privately. Just because she doesn't name names, doesn't mean that she doesn't get to use her voice to bring attention to the matter.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2017 9:38 PM

It doesn't bother me what's she saying. But then I've never sexually assaulted or abused anyone so I'm not concerned about this new trend of victims speaking out.

by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2017 9:40 PM

Me too sounds like the new ice bucket challenge now.

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2017 10:01 PM

Molly Ringwald claims 50 year old crew member rubbed his erect penis on her when she was 13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2017 10:04 PM

Shirley Temple said a studio exec showed her his penis when she was 11.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2017 10:05 PM

Now would be a great time for Lana Wood to reveal who raped Natalie way back when.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2017 10:15 PM

They are namong names in the article about Reese on Yahoo news.

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2017 10:22 PM

Okay. My heart goes out to Reese. But I just find her protective behavior a bit off putting. Why? Her brother was arrested in 2002 for breaking into a womans home, and sexually assaulting her. He had no remorse when he was in court etc. What does that have to do with anything? Well on Oct 12 on Reeses twitter she showed a pic of them together, and how much she loved him, and to have a great happy birthday. This was already after the whole Weinstein issue was released.... and women treated poorly. And then to come out with this... It just feels a bit odd. Am I wrong?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2017 11:13 PM

[quote] likely jail is not possible because of the statute of limitations. Without any kind of solid proof (and what are the chances of that 25+ years later) she opens herself up to a slander claim

Criminal statutues of limitation doesn't mean they can't be held accountable in other ways. Reese's proof is her testimony. Simple as that. She doesn't need any other proof.

And so what if she opens herself up to a claim of defamation. So what if she violates a confidentiality clause of a settlement. She actually has the money to litigate it and still come out okay if she lost. Most women don't have that luxury.

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2017 11:31 PM

Sorry but given her history, I don't believe her. It's amazing how quickly we forget the last time Reese claimed to be harassed and assaulted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2017 11:35 PM

Could it be Mike Robe from Return to Lonsome Dove.

by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2017 11:36 PM

r111 read r109. Wonder if her brothers assault victim can sleep well ....

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2017 11:37 PM

She is just making these stories up for attention.

by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2017 11:39 PM

Yet she posts pics of him looking chummy, happy birthday! Im sure she wasnt team save this woman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2017 11:40 PM

Hi Yall... I was assaulted... And my brother also assaulted a woman as she was asleep on her couch. I know all this icky HarveyStein sadness has been released but wanted to tell my bro Happy Burfday baby! Love ya big bro!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2017 11:43 PM

Well, let's change the Venn Diagram. If a majority of women actors were assaulted, some willingly, how many talented refused and waked away from a career in show business and how many met the Bialik Rule and were too ugly to fuck but had talent and has careers?

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2017 11:44 PM

WTF does her brother have to do with her being assaulted when she was 16 by a grown man who was a director? My brother just pulled some bullshit on someone. It wasn't rape, but he kicked someone out of a rental property that we own, for reasons that were not OK, and I completely disagreed with what he did, and I am furious with him at the moment. That doesn't mean that I am going to never speak to my brother again.

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2017 11:46 PM

r118 BECAUSE DIPSHIT... She just posted her undying love for her brother, after the Weinstein debacle with his sordid history. AND she wont name names of the director. She is protective of abusers!

by Anonymousreply 119October 17, 2017 11:48 PM

AND HER BROTHER BROKE INTO SOMEONES HOME AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTED THEM.. fuck your my bro kicked someone out of a rental. bitch bye! Her timing of tweeting his pic. During the abuse being released about Harvey. and NOW NOT NAMING HER ABUSERS NAME.. Yeah a pattern here cunt!

by Anonymousreply 120October 17, 2017 11:49 PM

r118 it has nothing to do with her assault. It just shows a pattern. If it happens to me, its not okay, but if it happens at the hand of my own family member, I will look the other way and smile. I also wont name the directors name....

by Anonymousreply 121October 17, 2017 11:51 PM

I was,...well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 122October 17, 2017 11:53 PM

[quote]WTF does her brother have to do with her being assaulted when she was 16 by a grown man who was a director?

It is important to Jews.

Also, I think it has something to do with Exodus and the Holocaust. And Egypt.

by Anonymousreply 123October 17, 2017 11:55 PM

Oh Mary Mother of God, some of you Queens have your panties in a big bunch. Sexual assault victims may have many reasons not to come forward and name names. It is not acceptable to condemn them for this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2017 12:26 AM

Witherspoon is married to Jim Toth, Bryan Lourd's No. 1 agent at CAA. Her naming names in public could backfire onto him. Though she's probably told everybody in creation who abused her.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2017 12:32 AM

Diane Keaton reveals she is a DLer:

[quote]The Godfather actress then said: 'I don't really have any friends.'

by Anonymousreply 126October 18, 2017 12:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 18, 2017 12:37 AM

This is the reason the unseating of Weinstein is meaningful. Powerful abusers are often strangers to consequence. Everybody knows. Nobody speaks. It is only because Weinstein’s influence has waned that women felt able to voice the truth without fearing for their livelihoods. And it is now that we can hear the unusual silence of men. Shamefully, it has never occurred to me to expect male colleagues to say or do anything about their friends’ more shabby behaviour. I have never seen that happen, not once, in my entire life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 18, 2017 12:39 AM

[QUOTE]Evan Rachel Wood says she and other women won’t name rapists

TAKE THAT, you rapists! Either quit raping or we’ll continue to shield you under the cloak of anonymity!

by Anonymousreply 129October 18, 2017 12:44 AM

Still, it is heartening to see how quickly HW collapsed and how weak these Jews really are.

They should remember how weak they really are now -- as weak as they were in the German 30s, and as weak as they were in the Middle East before shipments of American armaments arrived.

by Anonymousreply 130October 18, 2017 12:51 AM

Reese couldn't fight him off with that fucking chisel-chin of hers?

by Anonymousreply 131October 18, 2017 1:02 AM

I heard she had plastic surgery on that chin but it didn't really work a la Rumor Willis.

by Anonymousreply 132October 18, 2017 1:16 AM

Andy Tennant. But then again she did Sweet Home Alabama....but then again at times you can't choose your director so you have to just go with the flow so to speak (sorry I know not the Hollywood/Industry term for "grin and bear it").

by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2017 1:32 AM

R5 iMDb says Andy Tennant directed that movie....not Diane Keaton(?) Is there infor wrong? ALSO----Reese could have just decided to not not do the project with the director that assualted her or the movie fell through....meaning it could be a director she made no film with.

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2017 1:38 AM

Auditioned/Roles turned down by Reese Witherspoon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2017 1:47 AM

If you can't bother to tell us WHO did this, then we don't care to hear your drama, bitch. Now be gone! Spill the tea, or STFU.

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2017 3:37 AM

#WhoRapedReese

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2017 3:55 AM

Use IMDB or google

Desperate Choices: To Save My Child is a 1992 television film directed by Andy Tennant not Diane Keaton

by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2017 3:55 PM

Diane Keaton is director of Wildflower 1991 TV film starring Witherspoon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 18, 2017 4:00 PM

If it's Andy Tennant, then I'm very, VERY surprised Drew Barrymore (who has remained silent btw) chose to produce and star in a movie with him.

by Anonymousreply 140October 18, 2017 4:14 PM

Diane directed her when she was 14 (not 16)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 18, 2017 4:23 PM

r140... MMHMMM I bet Drew has some stories to tell!

by Anonymousreply 142October 18, 2017 9:48 PM

If it's Tennant why she worked with him again later?

by Anonymousreply 143October 18, 2017 9:50 PM

This is a classic redditbro thread. A woman says she was assaulted when she was 16, and most of the guys here don't care (or pose as women who were able to just "joke it off" when the same happened to them because it's no big deal), but they spend post after post HOWLING at the swaths of men who are going to be VICTIMIZED by Reese Witherspoon's IRRESPONSIBLE ACTIONS.

Can't be arsed to say a thing about the scumball who hassled a teen girl, but the teen girl later speaks up and THAT'S what gets you upset. Right.

Good job, everyone.

by Anonymousreply 144October 18, 2017 10:20 PM

#WhoRapedReese

by Anonymousreply 145October 18, 2017 10:33 PM

It wasn't rape rape

by Anonymousreply 146October 18, 2017 10:42 PM

I understand why she wanted to speak up and I don't blame her for not naming names, but I do wish she hadn't given an age. Unless she was assaulted by every director she worked with around that time, It just places innocent people under speculation. Not really the greatest thing to do at such a heated time.

by Anonymousreply 147October 18, 2017 10:44 PM

René Manzor?

A Far Off Place started production with René Manzor as director. About three weeks into filming, he was fired, along with cinematographer Pal Gyulay, apparently for creative differences?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 19, 2017 1:59 AM

Dear Reese,

Name the director or kindly fuck off. Without naming names, these revelations mean little !

A Concerned DLer

by Anonymousreply 149October 19, 2017 2:13 AM

This is a bad time for Jews to demand explanations, r149.

This is a bad time for Jews to demand anything.

by Anonymousreply 150October 19, 2017 2:23 AM

There really needs to be a separate button to flag Nazis. That never greys out.

by Anonymousreply 151October 19, 2017 2:29 AM

It came off as suspect because she said she was assaulted multiple times? Does that include when she was passed out drunk on Cruel Intentions? Who are these multiple asailaints and why did she never call the police?

by Anonymousreply 152October 19, 2017 3:25 AM

[quote]People always rag on what they call "stage mothers" and some of them might have been what the industry defined them as - grasping mothers who were trying to push their children. But maybe many of them were savvy parents who knew exactly how the industry and just powerful people in general can take advantage of their children. What better way to discourage parental oversight than to smear them with ugly stereotypes.

I had not ever thought of stage mothers (or fathers) in this manner. Although too many seem to be self-serving and abusive in myriad ways, perhaps some behave as they do for the protective reason you indicated above. Hmmm…

by Anonymousreply 153October 19, 2017 4:13 AM

Why hasnt Drew Barrymore spoken up? I know that chick has stories to tell. Wasnt there a rumor about Jack Nicholson raping her when she was underage?

by Anonymousreply 154October 19, 2017 4:18 AM

[quote]I understand why she wanted to speak up and I don't blame her for not naming names, but I do wish she hadn't given an age. Unless she was assaulted by every director she worked with around that time, It just places innocent people under speculation. Not really the greatest thing to do at such a heated time.

Perhaps it was deliberate. Without naming names, I wonder if she and other accusers provide just enough clues so that others figure it out. In that manner, the attacked bring necessary attention to the situation while being able to protect themselves against retaliation – including, litigation.

by Anonymousreply 155October 19, 2017 4:21 AM

r155, Without naming names? Thats the kinda bullshit that allowed people like Harvey to have lasted this long. Without naming names? Bitch bye!

by Anonymousreply 156October 19, 2017 4:34 AM

Study finds 75 percent of workplace harassment victims experienced retaliation when they spoke up

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 19, 2017 7:53 AM

There's no point in Drew accusing Jack Nicholson now, he's senile, it would probably rebound and make her look bad.

by Anonymousreply 158October 19, 2017 7:54 AM

Is that true? Did Nicholson raped Drew?

by Anonymousreply 159October 19, 2017 7:58 AM

I mean Reese was assaulted at 16. Reeses brother assaulted a woman years and years later. Reese is still close with her brother. Within her industry keep quiet show support for colleagues, see them, take pics, chat, keep professional. She did the same with her brother. I mean I get it.

by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2017 8:05 AM

r41 I am a little leery of Alyssa Milano, her career is dead in the water and this gets her attention. I noticed now she is being interviewed on one of the morning shows about this Twitter thing.

by Anonymousreply 161October 19, 2017 8:11 AM

Oh my, what a cunning plan! Speaking out about sexual abuse in the industry must surely be the very best way to revive a career within that industry! They'll just LOVE her for it!

by Anonymousreply 162October 19, 2017 9:43 AM

Again, then why is she and so many of her colleagues allowing their 16 year old children to enter the same business, with many of the predators still employed in it, with even more power, in some cases? Why go that route? Why not push college and maybe. At 24, with a little life experience under the belt, get them jobs?

by Anonymousreply 163October 19, 2017 11:19 AM

Why would parents allow their kids to get into college, with all the predators on campus, some employed by the institution, and some even running the place? Why go that route? Why don't you people just give up on leaving the house, simply let sexual predators have free run of the world, and don't bother with doing anything to protect anyone?

by Anonymousreply 164October 19, 2017 3:54 PM

What's the point of saying it happened but not name names???

by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2017 3:58 PM

I don't like Witherspoon's posts about his brother. Just don't mention him, never post anything about him Reese.

His brother was arrested for aggravated burglary and sexual battery.

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2017 4:00 PM

r166 right. She posted about him days after the whole Weinstein thing erupted and days before she mentioned her assault. Just odd.

by Anonymousreply 167October 19, 2017 9:50 PM

[bold]Reese Witherspoon opens up about being sexually assaulted as a teenager[/bold]

The Wrinkle in Time actor said she was done with staying silent. “As you can see, I’m very emotional about it but I keep going back,” she told Oprah. “Somebody sent me this Elie Wiesel quote that said, ‘Silence helps the tormentors. It doesn’t help the tormented, and neutrality helps the oppressors not the oppressed.’

“And there’s moments that you have to evaluate whether silence is going to be your only option and in certain times that was our only option, but now is not that time.”

“I have my own experiences that have come back to me very vividly, and I found it really hard to sleep, hard to think, hard to communicate,” Witherspoon said. “A lot of the feelings I’ve been having [anxiety about], about being honest, the guilt for not speaking up earlier or taking action, true disgust at the director who assaulted me when I was 16 years old and anger that I felt at the agents and the producers who made me feel that silence was a condition of my employment.

“And I wish I could tell you that that was an isolated incident in my career, but sadly, it wasn’t.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168January 13, 2018 7:56 PM

to the sick fuck who assaulted Reese

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169January 13, 2018 8:18 PM

She still won’t tell us who did it, though.

by Anonymousreply 170January 13, 2018 8:18 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171January 13, 2018 8:19 PM

maybe the sick fuck is dead?

by Anonymousreply 172January 13, 2018 8:19 PM

Natalie Portman signed the petition to allow convicted child rapist Polanski back into USA even though he fled justice.

by Anonymousreply 173January 13, 2018 8:20 PM

It's not Marshall Herskovitz.

Here's recent picture of Reese with Herskovitz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174January 13, 2018 8:30 PM

[QUOTE]maybe the sick fuck is dead?

Then she should have no problem saying his name if that’s the case.

by Anonymousreply 175January 13, 2018 8:32 PM

Is Reese saying she was raped? Sexual assault can mean a pat on the ass.

by Anonymousreply 176January 13, 2018 8:38 PM

She has depression but she never talks about that and she's a rumored alcoholic I wonder if sexual assault caused her depression and later life alcohol abuse?

many children survive abuse in their childhood, they do not heal emotionally until much later in life. It is that emotional wound that often leads them to drugs and addiction. Childhood sexual abuse sets people up for multiple mental health issues later in life.

by Anonymousreply 177January 13, 2018 8:49 PM

Reese was originally announced to star in Downsizing for Alexander Payne (who directed her breakthrough role in Election). She pulled out quickly and was replaced by can't remember her name - the comic blonde from SNL in Bridesmaids. Good for Reese as it was a stinker.

There are plenty of stories about Payne being a horrific bully and harassing people. Maybe it was him?

by Anonymousreply 178January 13, 2018 9:21 PM

"Just point out the son of a bitch to me, Reese!"

by Anonymousreply 179January 14, 2018 4:34 AM

Reese only had one director when she was 16 -- Andy Tennant,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180January 14, 2018 2:21 PM

So here are the directors Witherspoon worked with around the time of her new allegation:

In 1991 - Robert Mulligan, "The Man in the Moon"; Diane Keaton, "Wildflower"

In 1992 - Andy Tennant, "Desperate Choices: To Save My Child";

In 1993 - Mikael Salomon, "A Far Off Place"; Marshall Herskovitz, "Jack the Bear "; and Mike Robe, "Return to Lonesome Dove "

So who among this group is she accusing? Or was she assaulted by a director that she didn't actually work with?

by Anonymousreply 181January 14, 2018 7:37 PM

She didn't say "around" 16, R181, she clearly said age 16. There is only one director at that precise age.

by Anonymousreply 182January 14, 2018 7:51 PM

r182 - is that a film that was casting when she was 16, a film she was in production for at age 16, or a film she was in post-production for? Witherspoon is carefully vague enough so that she can't be accused of accusing anyone specifically.

by Anonymousreply 183January 14, 2018 10:42 PM

It's not Diane Keaton, Keaton said when she directed Witherspoon she was 14. read R50

by Anonymousreply 184January 14, 2018 10:45 PM

a pic of Reese in A Far Off Place

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185January 14, 2018 10:49 PM

What about the River Phoenix insider? Is he still here?

by Anonymousreply 186January 14, 2018 10:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187January 14, 2018 10:51 PM

[quote] Why don’t they tell us who actually did it?

Because what matters to her is that she has let us know she's a victim.

by Anonymousreply 188January 14, 2018 10:51 PM

[quote] Reese only had one director when she was 16 -- Andy Tennant,

Dear God, he has no chin. And she has more than enough for two people!

by Anonymousreply 189January 14, 2018 10:52 PM

That's sad that he let himself go. He was kinda cute in [italic]Midnight Madness[/italic] and [italic]Grease[/italic].

by Anonymousreply 190January 14, 2018 10:53 PM

Reese Witherspoon blew her audition to play Danielle in Cape Fear

[quote]It was my second audition ever, Witherspoon said in 1999. "My agent told me I'd be meeting Martin Scorsese. I said, Who is he? Then he mentioned the name Robert De Niro. I said, Never heard of him. When I walked in I did recognize De Niro, and I just lost it. My hand was shaking and I was a blubbering idiot.

Can it be Scorsese? I hope not!

by Anonymousreply 191January 14, 2018 10:57 PM

*could

by Anonymousreply 192January 14, 2018 10:58 PM

Doubt if it was Tennant. I just checked the IMDb and Reese worked for him again in Sweet Home Alabama. Doubt if she would have if he'd assaulted her.

by Anonymousreply 193January 14, 2018 11:23 PM

Wasn't me.

by Anonymousreply 194January 15, 2018 12:27 AM

She was 16 in 1992, meaning if it was a director she was working with at the time, the project most likely would have been released in 1993. It could have been one of the directors from the tv miniseries Lonesome Dove.

by Anonymousreply 195January 15, 2018 12:36 AM

Mikael Salomon?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196January 15, 2018 12:47 AM

You realize she's married to a high-powered Hollywood agent and doesn't want her squealing to impact hubby's business.

I haven't read all the threads here. But that's one very compelling reason reason why she's keeping her mouth zipped. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 197January 15, 2018 1:18 AM

[QUOTE]I haven't read all the threads here. But that's one very compelling reason reason why she's keeping her mouth zipped. Forever.

Yes, keep your mouth shut and allow your attacker to potentially rape more girls so your husband’s career can remain steady. Very brave.

I guess time’s not up, afterall.

by Anonymousreply 198January 15, 2018 1:21 AM

I watched Reese's face throughout the Oprah interview. She waited until the very end to say something. Manufactured a bit of emotion. Then when Oprah asked her if Reese felt these guys should be fired, she laughed and threw up her hands mute ring something like, Oh! No! Hey! That's not for me to say."

I kept thinking Rese's whole response was pre-rehearsed with her agent husband so as to inflict the least if not zero amount of damage to either of their careers.

It was plain as day. Witherspoon is pretty devious.

by Anonymousreply 199January 15, 2018 1:26 AM

And all the Redditt-Wannabe-Rapists chime in with their disapproval of the rape victim: WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE RAPISTS' REPUTATIONS?

by Anonymousreply 200January 15, 2018 1:27 AM

Witherspoon may not say openly who it was but obviously she told her husband so CAA and everybody else in Hollywood knows who it is.

by Anonymousreply 201January 15, 2018 1:29 AM

And that's fine. But she's keeping her mouth zipped publicly. That's the point, r201.

by Anonymousreply 202January 15, 2018 1:30 AM

That’s not fine at all, actually. Hollywood has proven to be incapable of policing their own. The insiders “knowing” means absolutely nothing.

by Anonymousreply 203January 15, 2018 1:34 AM

Correct, r203. She is what she is. Accept that.

by Anonymousreply 204January 15, 2018 1:42 AM

That's literally letting the fox in the hen house.

by Anonymousreply 205January 15, 2018 1:49 AM

Maybe he's dead and that's why she doesn't name him If he's dead he can't hurt anyone anymore

by Anonymousreply 206January 18, 2018 12:02 AM

It's just " a Director"- doesn't mean he ever directed her in anything.

by Anonymousreply 207January 18, 2018 12:17 AM

During mealtime on the set, Reese was cutting a steak with that pointy chin of hers. The director grabbed her to avoid getting sliced.

That's all that happened, she'll be fine

by Anonymousreply 208January 18, 2018 12:26 AM

Maybe it's a big name like Scorsese or Spielberg?

by Anonymousreply 209January 18, 2018 12:29 AM

what does that mean? how? sexually? physically?

by Anonymousreply 210January 18, 2018 12:38 AM

Sexually

by Anonymousreply 211January 18, 2018 12:40 AM

I think it's Mikael Salomon

by Anonymousreply 212March 25, 2018 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!