Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who Will Be The Next Weinstein To Drop?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 20, 2018 12:54 AM

I hope it's Dan Schneider.

by Anonymousreply 1October 13, 2017 2:35 AM

Michael Bay

by Anonymousreply 2October 13, 2017 2:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 13, 2017 2:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 13, 2017 2:39 AM

Judi Dench Named Recipient Of Santa Barbara Film Festival’s Kirk Douglas Award Of Excellence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2017 2:44 AM

Oliver Stone on Harvey Weinstein: “It’s Not Easy What He’s Going Through”

Director Oliver Stone has condemned a rush to judgment on producer Harvey Weinstein and the allegations by many women of sexual harassment, charges that led to Weinstein being fired from the company that bears his name.

Speaking at the Busan International Film Festival, held in the large port city in South Korea, Stone responded to a question on Weinstein by stating, “I’m a believer that you wait until this thing gets to trial. I believe a man shouldn’t be condemned by a vigilante system. It’s not easy what he’s going through, either. He was a rival and I never did business with him. I’ve heard horror stories on everyone in the business. So I’m not going to comment on that. I’ll wait and see, which is the right thing to do.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2017 2:46 AM

Jane Darwell

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2017 2:48 AM

Louis CK. The stories already exist and he looks like an old pervert

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2017 2:49 AM

@InsideEdition

Amid the Weinstein scandal, @4lisaguerrero reveals an unsettling encounter with Steven Seagal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2017 2:50 AM

Jeez can you lemmings stop putting Woody Allen in here!

He was accused by his deranged ex-girlfriend who is certifiable with her hate and a child who was shown not to be reliably telling the truth as she'd been so coached by Mia. The "daughter" (no NOT his daughter) that he ran off with he's now been married to for about 25 years, longer than Mia was married to any of her spouses.

We do a disservice to the apparently millions of women Weinstein harassed and perhaps molested, by throwing in men whom we find "icky". I'd say the "case" against him is not the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2017 2:54 AM

Keep r10 away from children and goyim.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2017 2:56 AM

Nothing to see here goyim! I didn't even marry her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2017 2:57 AM

Not a huge fan of Stone, but he's right. Innocent until proven guilty.

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2017 2:59 AM

Maybe I should get therapy for my unhealthy obsession. Maybe I should go after the older one instead....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 13, 2017 2:59 AM

I'm the one who mentioned Dan Schneider. I hadn't known anything about him before his name started cropping up on DL in the threads discussing pedophiles in Hollywood. I did some research and what I read made me want to puke. It's not even Bryan Singer level, where we are probably talking about barely legal guys - this creep has a long history of rumors of molesting girls who appear on his shows, and certainly not of legal age.

by Anonymousreply 15October 13, 2017 3:00 AM

SHE WASN'T EVEN MY BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER! JUST ME AND MY CHILD BRIDE, AND SOME LADY I KNEW WITH SOME REALLY GREAT KIDS!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 13, 2017 3:03 AM

They even let Bryan Singer adopt a baby boy, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 13, 2017 3:05 AM

Bill Clinton

by Anonymousreply 18October 13, 2017 3:09 AM

How many of Mia's children are estranged from her....or dead?

Just asking.

by Anonymousreply 19October 13, 2017 3:12 AM

r19 isn't just asking. He's just Jewing.

by Anonymousreply 20October 13, 2017 3:13 AM

Watch Bill Maher freak out in defense of Woody Allen at 3:15

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 13, 2017 3:13 AM

OP

That picture made me retch.

Is that why the Olson twins are staying far away?

Is Saget a freak?

by Anonymousreply 22October 13, 2017 3:20 AM

r22 Probably

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 13, 2017 3:27 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 13, 2017 3:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 13, 2017 3:29 AM

Oh...Hollywood used to be fun...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 13, 2017 3:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 13, 2017 3:31 AM

I wonder about some of the rumors surrounding NYCB chief Peter Martins.

However yes, I agree about Spacey. It would serve 2 purposes -killing the otherwise dead HOUSE OF CARDS and to Republicans, majorly impact Hillary and Bill.

by Anonymousreply 28October 13, 2017 3:35 AM

Maybe William will take down his father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 13, 2017 3:42 AM

Maybe Aaron will find his voice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 13, 2017 3:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2017 4:21 AM

No, stone is one step from gay, according to dl, coz he married Asian

by Anonymousreply 32October 13, 2017 4:30 AM

Gay!

by Anonymousreply 33October 13, 2017 4:34 AM

Rita Moreno Claims Former 20th Century Fox Head Buddy Adler Harassed Her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 13, 2017 4:39 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 13, 2017 4:44 AM

It will be Oliver, let not forget what he did to Salma in front of everyone at the red carpet.

Her look of horror after he touched her boob was heartbreaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 13, 2017 5:07 AM

Cain and Abel is so Old Testament

by Anonymousreply 37October 13, 2017 5:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 13, 2017 5:21 AM

Then after ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 13, 2017 5:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 13, 2017 5:42 AM

If Ben Affleck is accused of groping one more woman, it currently stands at two, he's might not be able to apologise his way out of it a third time.

by Anonymousreply 41October 13, 2017 5:56 AM

Remember here on DL when "Coke Chick" dished on Ben telling her to shut the fuck up before he slapped her with his dick or something?

by Anonymousreply 42October 13, 2017 5:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 13, 2017 6:00 AM

No hun, you have it wrong R43. James was passed around like a trophy...

by Anonymousreply 44October 13, 2017 6:02 AM

r44 doesn't know about the cycle of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 45October 13, 2017 6:06 AM

This STUFF is so boring. I've never given a second thought about straight people's sex problems. When you have to have an alien gender to stir your testicles, you deserve what ever you get.

by Anonymousreply 46October 13, 2017 6:54 AM

R10 I would say Woody Allen due to his connection to Jeffrey Epstein.

by Anonymousreply 47October 13, 2017 7:02 AM

James Van Der Beek knows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48October 13, 2017 7:09 AM

Corey Feldman isnt gonna drop shit. People have been encouraging him to speak up on his twitter, and he has been blocking them. He got paid off after he teased about dropping names etc. Wont say shit!

by Anonymousreply 49October 13, 2017 7:11 AM

AV Club:

Harvey Weinstein defender Oliver Stone may have his own sexist misdeeds to deal with

Billions showrunner Brian Koppelman, whose Showtime series owes several debts to Stone’s work, was inspired by Stone’s comments to speak up about an interaction he and the director once had, dubbing it the “single creepiest meeting I was ever in,” and labeling Stone a “Loathsome. Sexist. Pig.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 13, 2017 7:14 AM

Read Hollywood Babylon by Kenneth Anger, written decades ago and you will see that Hollywood was always comprised of men who were thugs and women who were whores. Marilyn Monroe said she spent the better part of her early career on her knees. So these actors and actresses, and their parents, should have had a good idea what kind of snake pit they were getting involved with. No sympathy. They wanted to be stars. They could certainly have walked away and blown the whistle. Yes, their chances for stardom could have been ruined, but Weinstein was not going to have them murdered. You can't victimise the willing.

by Anonymousreply 51October 13, 2017 7:22 AM

Roy Price at Amazon looks like he's gone. Just hitting various news outlets now. He looks like a total creep from the reports. And of course - what are the chances he behaved like that to just the one woman?

This could end up being a bloodbath in the entertainment industry. Bet there's a load of straight white makes (and probably more than a few gay white males!) in positions of power who are beginning to feel pretty insecure about their future(s)...

Bring out the tumbrels!

by Anonymousreply 52October 13, 2017 7:22 AM

r51 eldergay go away!

by Anonymousreply 53October 13, 2017 7:26 AM

Your Damaging An Entire Industry Barbara W tells Feldman!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 13, 2017 7:30 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 13, 2017 7:30 AM

r55 late already post. bye

by Anonymousreply 56October 13, 2017 7:32 AM

Steve Willus

by Anonymousreply 57October 13, 2017 7:38 AM

"Harvey's brother Bob Weinstein and president David Glasser could be out the door"

could? SHOULD!!!

The entire company is compromised as far as I am concerned.

by Anonymousreply 58October 13, 2017 2:35 PM

Mumbles incoherently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59October 13, 2017 2:59 PM

If they go after Hollywood, it's only fair they take down ALL the creepy politicians as well.

by Anonymousreply 60October 13, 2017 3:00 PM

R17 No. Nobody let Bryan Singer adopt. He had the baby with his friend Michelle Clunie (one of the lesbians from Queer As Folk) who was paid to carry it.

by Anonymousreply 61October 13, 2017 3:03 PM

R61 So he's a human trafficker as well as everything else...nice.

by Anonymousreply 62October 13, 2017 3:14 PM

Oliver Stone and Bill Maher are the typical angry lefty contrarian male types that usually have total contempt for women. No surprises here. No coincidence that they both frequented the Playboy scene, either.

by Anonymousreply 63October 13, 2017 3:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 13, 2017 3:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 13, 2017 3:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 13, 2017 3:32 PM

r6 Oliver Stone is shitting his pants they don't reveal his past indiscretions.

by Anonymousreply 67October 13, 2017 3:32 PM

Stone isn't as powerful as HW. His days as a major player are long behind him. It won't have that much impact. It's just one of the old guys doing gross stuff they used to do back in the day.

With HW it's not just the fact that he did this shit. It's the fact that so many people knew and he was permitted to keep doing it for decades. Some people were intimidated into compliance, others were willingly complicit. It was part of HWs contract that he was permitted to use his position in TWC to abuse women as long as he paid for it out of his own pocket. The board had to have known.

by Anonymousreply 68October 13, 2017 7:07 PM

I don't really give a shit about the actresses who were harassed. I want to know who were the ones that DID fuck for fame.

by Anonymousreply 69October 13, 2017 7:12 PM

George Clooney in trouble.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 13, 2017 7:13 PM

R70 I remember her from Intervention, she had bad OCD

by Anonymousreply 71October 14, 2017 12:03 AM

Quentin

by Anonymousreply 72October 14, 2017 12:05 AM

r70 I remember her from Stand and Deliver.. orale!

by Anonymousreply 73October 14, 2017 12:06 AM

Bob Saget. I think he fucked those little twins up bad.

by Anonymousreply 74October 14, 2017 12:17 AM

If you read the article at r70 she calls out lots of people on ER for sexually or racially vilifying her. Either that was the most toxic set in Hollywood or there's a bit of exaggeration there.

by Anonymousreply 75October 14, 2017 12:18 AM

Hollywood sex scandal: Three top movie makers set to be implicated after Harvey Weinstein revelations

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 14, 2017 1:12 AM
by Anonymousreply 77October 14, 2017 1:18 AM

Singer hopefully

by Anonymousreply 78October 14, 2017 1:19 AM

I doubt it'll be Singer, I don't think he still counts as a "top movie maker"

by Anonymousreply 79October 14, 2017 2:31 AM

Do you think it is the "family-oriented" one who cannot be named?

by Anonymousreply 80October 14, 2017 2:36 AM

I seriously don't think the rumors about Bubbles are true

by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2017 2:39 AM

There is no chance of really discussing the people in showbiz and elite of past and present on dl, always posters like r81 chiming in, blocking the truth.

by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2017 2:56 AM

What truth? a rumor about started based on nothing? that's truth for you lol

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2017 3:04 AM

11 Rock Stars Who Allegedly Slept With Underage Girls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2017 3:54 AM

r2 Michael Bay may be a colossal, misogynist pig, but I've never heard rumours of him actually assaulting/raping women.

Not that casting female leads based on their willingness to service you is right, but I don't think he's one of the names. He's also autistic level blunt, so he says sexist things to actors about not being fuckable enough to cast, being too fat, old, etc. that (rightly) piss them off, but he's not evil like others.

We had a poster here who worked with him (allegedly, of course) and said he liked to show his dick to people--anyone, not necessarily women. Apparently, he's horse hung and oblivious as to why it's not appropriate workplace behaviour to show himself off.

I think the three will be more in the Weinstein, Don Simpson mold.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2017 5:25 AM

I hope the third is Bay.

by Anonymousreply 86October 14, 2017 6:12 AM

How could it not be Bay?

Showing your dick to your employees is hardly appropriate (unless I work for you and you are hot).

by Anonymousreply 87October 14, 2017 6:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 14, 2017 6:25 AM

r86 Why because he's a nightmare on projects? I'd rather the producer who can't be named, and the Nickelodeon guy go down. To me, Bay is way lower on the list of Evil Industry Assholes. He's got a big mouth & is immature, but supposedly doesn't assault anyone. In a perfect world, Bay would've been brought to heel long ago, but a lot of women will take his deal, which makes it harder to eradicate. I wouldn't want to be a female actor around him, but with a limited window, I'd rather see the Don Simpson types exposed before the Jerry Bruckheimer ones if that makes sense.

NOT that I'm condoning that, r87, but I meant that he's not terrorizing or threatening women-it's narcissistic bragging as much as anything, which is why he'll allegedly show it to anyone.

by Anonymousreply 89October 14, 2017 6:45 AM

I hope every asshole abuser is exposed, but I really want one of the pedo freaks to be next. All abusers/rapists are scum, but the pedos are the fucking worst.

by Anonymousreply 90October 14, 2017 6:48 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 14, 2017 7:11 AM

Disturbing Stories About #Hollywood #Celebrities #Pedophiles

"IT'S THE BIGGEST SECRET IN HOLLYWOOD"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 14, 2017 7:11 AM

Patricia Arquette claims Oliver Stone sexually harassed her - in the latest Hollywood harassment scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 14, 2017 12:18 PM

Emma Bunton subjected to degrading sexist questions by Howard Stern in throwback footage as he grills her on 'periods and panties'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 14, 2017 12:19 PM

Speaking of Oliver Stone . . .

IIRC, before she was cast in the role of Evita and even before Alan Parker was set to direct the movie, Madonna was to meet with Stone, who at that time was supposed to be the director.

It was reported in some gossip columns that an loud argument ensued during the meeting and then Madonna flipped over a chair or a table, flung open the door and stormed out of the room, calling Stone a "pig" and saying she'd never work for him.

Does anyone else remember hearing about that?

by Anonymousreply 95October 14, 2017 12:34 PM

Who's the first guy in R92's video? Murphy something? He's so handsome.

by Anonymousreply 96October 14, 2017 1:00 PM

Here’s 19 Times Eminem Talked About Beating And Raping Women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 14, 2017 2:16 PM

2015 Cannes: A ‘Well-Known Movie Producer’ Beat Prostitutes So Badly His Yacht Crew Threatened To Call The Police

Just a few years ago, a young steward working on one of the glossiest superyachts anchored at Cannes for the film festival threatened to call the police on a well-known movie producer who was badly beating two prostitutes during sex in the master stateroom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 14, 2017 2:54 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2017 2:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 14, 2017 3:01 PM

Will Eminem and Jay-Z FINALLY start getting called out, LOUDLY, for being disgusting pigs?

They get their arses kissed so much it makes me want to vomit.

by Anonymousreply 101October 14, 2017 3:12 PM

Eminem looks like a cadaver

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 14, 2017 3:14 PM

The Other Side of Cannes, Exposed: Debauchery, Danger and the Dirty Secrets Aboard the Super-Rich's Superyachts

"Just a few years ago, a young steward working on one of the glossiest superyachts anchored at Cannes for the film festival threatened to call the police on a well-known movie producer who was badly beating two prostitutes during sex in the master stateroom.

"He couldn't believe I'd actually do it," said the man, who no longer works on yachts but signed a confidentiality agreement that precludes him from being identified. "But it was the only way to stop him. He was violent and out of control. The girls were screaming, and he didn't care. He did care about the cops being called."

That incident, says a former chief stewardess, is not atypical of the behavior aboard some of the world's multimillion-dollar mega yachts, a global armada that recently has exploded with bigger, even more opulent vessels being launched on the seas — or into Cannes — every year."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 14, 2017 3:24 PM

"Even Paul Allen's annual party aboard his yacht Octopus, once the festival's hottest ticket, has lost its allure. "Nothing but hookers on that boat now," says one longtime attendee. Then again, the ambiance aboard a yacht at Cannes can be so magical that the stars become secondary to the experience. "Diane [von Furstenberg] and Barry [Diller] threw a famous party for Madonna a few years ago on their boat Eros," says Siegal. "It's a fantastic 300-foot sailboat with computerized sails and a beautiful green hull. Madonna never showed up, but it was such a gorgeous night, nobody cared. They barely noticed she wasn't there."

by Anonymousreply 104October 14, 2017 3:26 PM

why not go all the way back to the super bowl halftime show where Janet Jackson could say Justin Timberlake touched her boob

by Anonymousreply 105October 14, 2017 3:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 14, 2017 8:12 PM

Geffen looks like a feral cat in that picture with Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 107October 14, 2017 8:19 PM

Conduct(or) unbecoming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108October 14, 2017 8:20 PM

[quote] "Nothing but hookers on that boat now," says one longtime attendee.

"Party on!!"

by Anonymousreply 109October 14, 2017 8:24 PM

In 2009, "Two and a Half Men" star Charlie Sheen was arrested on domestic violence charges after reporting trying to choke his wife Brooke Mueller. Sheen also pleaded no contest to a 1996 charge that he attacked his girlfriend at his home.

by Anonymousreply 110October 14, 2017 9:30 PM

Nicolas Cage was arrested for domestic battery and disturbing the peace. Cage reportedly pushed his wife outside of a tattoo shop and punched some cars that were nearby.

by Anonymousreply 111October 14, 2017 9:30 PM

Steven Seagal's ex-wife Kelly LeBrock has made claims that Seagal was abusive throughout their marriage. Seagal has also been sued for sexual harassment several times as well as for assaulting women on his sets.

by Anonymousreply 112October 14, 2017 9:30 PM

Emma Roberts was arrested for domestic violence for beating up her boyfriend Evan Peters in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 113October 14, 2017 9:31 PM

Travolta

Spacey

by Anonymousreply 114October 14, 2017 9:35 PM

Snoop Dogg, along with his bodyguard, were charged with murder for the shooting death of Phillip Woldemariam, a rival gang member, in 1993. Snoop's bodyguard was acquitted immediately as he shot Woldemariam out of self defense, but Snoop stay involved in the case until he was acquitted of the charges in 1996.

by Anonymousreply 115October 14, 2017 9:38 PM

R36 She wears some very strange getups. Many of them recently have looked like Disney cartoon damsels. Doesn't mean people can grope the melons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 14, 2017 9:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 14, 2017 9:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 14, 2017 9:48 PM

Salma is always horribly dressed.

Total Mexican.

by Anonymousreply 119October 14, 2017 9:57 PM

1. Oliver Stone 2. Kevin Spacey 3. David Geffen 4. Tarantino 5. Brett Ratner 6. David Fincher

by Anonymousreply 120October 14, 2017 10:05 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 121October 14, 2017 10:05 PM

Oliver Stone. Definitely. I once knew a guy who was in one of his movies, and the guy said he was terrible to the women on set.

by Anonymousreply 122October 14, 2017 10:07 PM

R101 Eminems lyrics are misogynistic and he's clearly uncomfortable with homosexuality, but is known for assaulting women? He's been called out all he time for his offensive lyrics although they're saying pretty much the same shit every other rapper says, its lots of gay bashing and women hating, but apart from sex with groupies when he was first starting out has he actually committed a crime that you know of? And I thought Jay-z was even less offensive than Eminem, although I've never really listened to his stuff all that closely.

by Anonymousreply 123October 14, 2017 10:08 PM

Eminem is a homophobe and misogynist

by Anonymousreply 124October 14, 2017 10:16 PM

shalom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 14, 2017 10:24 PM

Eminem is a street thug and a rapper, OK? All of them have history that isn't pretty with women. ALL of them so don't single him out. Unless maybe you want to "get " him for fucking with you POTUS? Russian Trolls are so fucking obvious. Look. Eminem has issues. He is bipolar, and nuts and he is street to the bone. Definitely an imperfect man. And yes. A homophobe although he tries not to be. But he is. he has become more self aware in the past ten years, but he has a long way to go. Some rappers are not self aware. Or do not give a fuck. But Eminem is not one of those. Anyway Eminem isn't nearly in a position of power like Oliver Stone or HArvey Weinstein. OK? So lets keep looking at the film industry and the music industry for the producers and the corporate moguls who shit all over people and blacklist them. There are a whole lot of people we can talk about before we get as far down the list as we would need to go to shit on Eminem which based on what he did at the BET AWards, has bought him a reprieve from me. The establishment hates it when White people call out white people for being racist. Personally I love it.

by Anonymousreply 126October 14, 2017 10:34 PM

Understanding Jeffrey Epstein's "Little Black Book"

"One entry that required a lot of further examination was the one for Courtney Love. After looking over her entry many times, I noticed something - there was an arrow. That arrow pointed to the name "Dana." In fact, all the entries for Courtney Love were listed as "Dana." No surprise, it was time to google "Dana" and Courtney Love.

Courtney Love in Epstein's Little Black Book with an arrow to "Dana" Courtney Love in Epstein's Little Black Book with an arrow to "Dana"

What immediately came up was a man named Dana Giacchetto. He is a person who would have easily gone under the radar, had it not been for his ponzi scheme which ripped off Hollywood elites, and then his relatively recent death by a drug overdose. But was this the same Dana in Epstein's book? We needed to find other connections.

As I read more about Giacchetto, I found he was one of the investors in the Digital Entertainment Network, via his company, Cassandra-Chase Entertainment. For those unfamiliar, the Digital Entertainment Network was the company at the heart of the Bryan Singer lawsuits, where Singer and other investors were charged with molesting underage boys. One of Giacchetto's partners was a man named Jeffrey A. Sachs. That was a name I had seen before - Sachs was also in Epstein's Little Black Book.

I also read the book about Giachetto, 'You Will Make Money in Your Sleep: The Story of Dana Giacchetto, Financial Adviser to the Stars'. Sure enough, at the time the Little Black Book was made (2004/2005), Giacchetto was romantically involved with Courtney Love and seemingly staying with her.

The more I research, the clearer it becomes that Epstein's pedophile ring and the Hollywood pedophile ring are one and the same. And I never would have discovered any of that without Epstein's Little Black Book."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 14, 2017 11:01 PM

Weinstein, Sophie Dix and the Hampstead children case

Well, it's a small world..

English actress Sophie Dix is another alleged victim of Weinstein She also features in the Hampstead children's case..the children named her as one of the cult members:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 14, 2017 11:03 PM

Pop Shoes, shut the fuck up with your pedo cult member bullshit.

Start your own thread so I can block it.

by Anonymousreply 129October 14, 2017 11:12 PM

*Poo Shoes

by Anonymousreply 130October 14, 2017 11:13 PM

r129 was good friends with Nicole Kidman's father

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 14, 2017 11:15 PM

[quote]I hope it's Dan Schneider

Please, please, please let it be Dan Schneider.

by Anonymousreply 132October 14, 2017 11:22 PM

The Specifically Jewy Perviness of Harvey Weinstein The disgraced film producer is a character straight out of Philip Roth, playing out his revenge fantasies on the Goyim By Mark Oppenheimer

Better than perhaps any other author, Roth captured the particular anxiety of the Jewish American man in the twentieth century, finally coming into power but, having not grown up with it, unsure of what he’s supposed to do now. All those years craving unattainable Gentiles, but never before the means to entice them. The result is Alexander Portnoy of Portnoy’s Complaint, a grown man whose emotional and sexual life is still all one big performance piece, just as it had been when he was a teenager and pleasured himself with a piece of liver.

As a boy, Portnoy fantasized about attaining a mythical shiksa goddess whom he nicknamed Thereal McCoy (get it?), who ice-skates “in her blue parka and her red earmuffs and her big white mittens—Miss America, on blades! With her mistletoe and her plum pudding (whatever that may be),” but as a grown-up he graduates to the real woman he nicknames The Monkey. And what does he do to abase her? He has her perform with an Italian whore. Yes, he eventually joins in, but not before they enact a bad movie—not Hollywood, but San Fernando Valley triple-X. And his nickname for her, The Monkey? That comes from an episode in her life, from before Portnoy met her, when a couple swingers picked her up and wanted her to eat a banana while she watched them copulate. For having a past that gets him hot, she gets degraded with an animalistic nickname. Her history as an actor is what he wants her for.

Harvey is cut from the same cloth. Growing up in Queens, he fantasized of fame and fortune, and, once he got them, he struggled to maintain them by building himself into a larger-than-life figure. He yelled at employees like he was a studio boss from the 1920s—the only thing missing was a riding crop. He ran Oscars campaigns like they used to in Old Hollywood. And he harassed women not necessarily to use them as instruments of his pleasure, but to use them as instruments of his power.

It goes without saying that nearly every one of these women—Rose McGowan, Ambra Batillana, Laura Madden, Ashley Judd, etc.—was a Gentile, all the better to feed Weinstein’s revenge-tinged fantasy of having risen above his outer-borough, bridge-and-tunnel Semitic origins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 15, 2017 12:32 AM

No one has harmed a US Jew since the 50s. Vengeance for imaginary crimes.

by Anonymousreply 134October 15, 2017 1:04 AM

r134 They use imaginary crimes as justification for their own malignant narcissism/Chosenism

by Anonymousreply 135October 15, 2017 1:08 AM

Jennifer Lawrence Interrupted by Jack Nicholson at Oscars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 15, 2017 1:08 AM

R127 that is interesting; I hadn't heard that Dana died but I remember him getting busted for the Ponzi scheme.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised to hear anything bad about Courtney Love, I've always sensed an evil and cutthroat vibe from her!

by Anonymousreply 137October 15, 2017 1:09 AM

Kirk Douglas Dick Cavett 1971

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 15, 2017 1:12 AM

Marlon Brando interview on Dick Cavett show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 15, 2017 1:15 AM

WOODY ALLEN - The Dick Cavett Show (1971)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 15, 2017 1:15 AM

Predators everywhere

Alfred Hitchcock on The Dick Cavett Show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 15, 2017 1:16 AM

The anti-Semitic posts above are by the same creep.

by Anonymousreply 142October 15, 2017 1:23 AM

Alien Gender?

by Anonymousreply 143October 15, 2017 1:35 AM

It is not Anti-Semitic to discuss What Makes Sammy Run, r142.

We didn't make Jews anti-social -- even Jesus despaired about them.

by Anonymousreply 144October 15, 2017 1:47 AM

If Jews weren't anti-social, they would have become Goyim a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 145October 15, 2017 1:52 AM

Ugh...every thread infested with the exact same anti-Semitic posts.

by Anonymousreply 146October 15, 2017 3:31 AM

That's sick, r131. Not that I didn't already know this shit went on; and I've heard about The Vatican being tied to child sex rings and sacrifice. Did you ever watch the interview with the Dutchman who worked in the banking system?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 15, 2017 4:03 AM

The guy at r147 has a lot to lose, so he is either insane or soon to be dead.

by Anonymousreply 148October 15, 2017 4:31 AM

Is it true?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 15, 2017 12:00 PM

The Sex Scandal Robert De Niro Doesn’t Want You To Know About: Inside The Oscar Winner’s Secret Involvement With A High-Class Call Girl — Plus His Shocking Court Confessions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 15, 2017 12:05 PM

so woody allen’s new film is about a man in a love triangle between a woman and her stepdaughter is this a fucking joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 15, 2017 12:18 PM

Did world REALLY need a new Woody Allen film about a dad sexually attracted to his kid, esp in light of Weinstein?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 15, 2017 12:18 PM

Griffin Halloweenman ‏Verified account @GriffLightning 14h

I need to get this off my chest: - I worked on Woody Allen’s next movie. - I believe he is guilty. - I donated my entire salary to RAINN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 15, 2017 12:25 PM

In 1988, Rob Lowe was involved in a scandal over a videotape of him having sex with two females, [bold]one of whom was 16[/bold]. She was filmed with Lowe during the night before the Democratic National Convention in Atlanta. Lowe has asserted that he did not know that the second girl was underage (Sure Jan). Lowe agreed to perform 20 hours of community service to avoid criminal charges.

by Anonymousreply 154October 15, 2017 12:31 PM

Singer R. Kelly is shown in this police handout photo January 22, 2003 at the Dade County Jail in Florida. Kelly was arrested on charges of child pornography after police found a video of him engaging in sex acts with an underage girl. The alleged victim denied it was her. After less than a day of deliberations a Chicago jury found Kelly not guilty of all 14 counts on June 13, 2008 - seven counts of videotaping the acts, and seven counts of producing child pornography.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 15, 2017 12:37 PM

Why is everyone so surprised? It’s been in plain view since the studios started. Young women have sex with ugly old men for movie roles. Some of them even get married to the pigs... for $$$ of course. Any parent who let their child bear Hollywood is not a good parent at all.

by Anonymousreply 156October 15, 2017 12:39 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 15, 2017 12:39 PM

Bear not bear

by Anonymousreply 158October 15, 2017 12:39 PM

Where does the sex come in, R157?

by Anonymousreply 159October 15, 2017 12:49 PM

The vagina or anus, r159?

by Anonymousreply 160October 15, 2017 1:17 PM

OP, is your photo supposed to show a hint of the next big sexual predator to be revealed? If so, please let it be Candace Cameron Bure.

by Anonymousreply 161October 15, 2017 1:20 PM

" I want to know who were the ones that DID fuck for fame."

Well Weinstein regular Jennifer Lawrence has been silent. Former Hooters waitress Amy Adams and Harvey Weinstein regular has been silent. Renee Zellweger was on Kimmel's show last week and acted as if none of this happened (look at the pics of her literally draped all over Harvey online)

Their co-star Bradley Cooper, rumored to have blown his way to the top is also silent. Do the math.

Sharon Stone, from poor white trash in Pennsylvania, always comes from the dead to comment about everything - she has been silent.

by Anonymousreply 162October 15, 2017 2:07 PM

R162 check post R532 in the link in the thread below - the names of Academy Awards winners from Weinstein/Miramax films. some of them are the usual suspects.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 15, 2017 3:02 PM

It wasn't rape rape

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 15, 2017 3:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 15, 2017 3:39 PM

Elijah Wood Says There is a 'Major' Pedophilia Problem in Hollywood

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 15, 2017 3:53 PM

@Skippy9474

Disgusting, ugly men ...

by Anonymousreply 167October 15, 2017 4:39 PM

[bold]Kevin Spacey[/bold]

Heather Unruh‏ @HeatherUnruh

The #weinsteinscandal has emboldened me-- #truth time. [bold]I was a Kevin Spacey fan until he assaulted a loved one. [/bold]Time the dominoes fell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 16, 2017 12:03 AM

Kevin Spacey, Oliver Stone, Ben Affleck, Louis CK or Tarantino.

by Anonymousreply 169October 16, 2017 12:12 AM

Is Paddy Power taking any bets?

by Anonymousreply 170October 16, 2017 12:19 AM

Anybody, ANYBODY, where is that Fukcing Cyborg?!!!

by Anonymousreply 171October 16, 2017 12:25 AM

How come they are all Dems?

by Anonymousreply 172October 16, 2017 1:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 16, 2017 1:15 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 16, 2017 1:20 AM

More coming I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 175October 16, 2017 3:39 AM

R169, good list. I'll add Matt Damon, Robert De Niro and Sean Penn to your list.

by Anonymousreply 176October 16, 2017 5:20 AM

Has Sally Kirkland weighed in? I don't know if she worked with HW, but she sometimes has interesting things to say. And she'd probably be thrilled to be asked.

by Anonymousreply 177October 16, 2017 5:39 AM

@DebraMessing

This.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 16, 2017 6:28 AM

R154 That scandal impacted Lowe quite seriously. He was a becoming a big star, the best looking of the Brat Pack a lot of people had him pegged as the next big thing. The scandal caused future movie roles to be cancelled and his career hit the skids for a long time. He claimed that he never asked the 16year old girl how old she was and assumed she was at least 21 because she was drinking at the bar. On another part of the same tape there's footage of him and a friend having sex with a young woman. Her identity and just how young age she was has never been discovered. That particular footage became one of the first celebrity sex tapes. Although in the 80s a sex tape contributed to ruining, not advancing, a stars career and his took a huge hit.

It took Lowe a long time to get his career on track. And it never fully recovered entirely. And then 2008 rolled around, two former nannys filed suits against him, one was a 24yr old nanny who had worked for him and his wife for 7yrs, claimed his behaviour towards her had been inappropriate. The Lowes denied it and because it was just their word against hers the whole thing went away.

But that's a lot off accusations and possible dodgy behaviour over the years and usually where's there's smoke there's fire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179October 16, 2017 6:41 AM

Famous Actors Will Be Named In Sex Ring Lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180October 16, 2017 9:42 AM

But they weren't

by Anonymousreply 181October 16, 2017 1:48 PM

Some bigwigs are shakin' in their boots right now.

by Anonymousreply 182October 16, 2017 1:57 PM

Are they? Or just hoping it will blow over in a few days with the next news story

by Anonymousreply 183October 16, 2017 1:59 PM

What's the story about David fincher being a predator?

by Anonymousreply 184October 16, 2017 2:04 PM

Next one will be Spacey, and will come from a major UK newspaper and primarily from the UK theatre industry. Investigation underway and in early stages now. Many young men coming forward with harassment and assault allegations.

by Anonymousreply 185October 16, 2017 2:44 PM

I Don't see De Niro doing something like that not because I think he's any kind of saint, but because I think he was too zoned out on drugs. De Niro and Robin Williams and John Belushi used to hang out and do drugs. LOTS of drugs. I would love to know if the SNL crew has some shady history in terms of sexcapades. Lorne Michaels from the early days of Belushi and Ackroyd, etc.

Ibet women like Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore have some stories to tell. With Jennifer LAwrence I'm convinced her "Sponsor/Padrone" was David O. Russell. I don't think Jennifer did anything with Harvey because she had Russell as a sort of shield. He owned her ass. Literally.

by Anonymousreply 186October 16, 2017 3:09 PM

The much loved Clint Eastwood. I betcha.

by Anonymousreply 187October 16, 2017 3:10 PM

[187] as if clint was not humiliated enough talking to a chair

by Anonymousreply 188October 16, 2017 3:23 PM

Strangely, what would be good is if Corey Haim/Corey Feldman are finally vindicated after all these years.

His/their accusations have been out there for years, and they paid the price for it.

Forget all these bandwagon and grandstanding celebs coming out of the woodwork. I kind of feel like the Coreys, especially after the one's death, have been fighting this fight for a long time before it made you a "hero" for telling your "brave" story of abuse.

by Anonymousreply 189October 16, 2017 3:44 PM

I think most of the men in Hollywood circles are skeevy pervs. Not all but most. That Eve Ensler quote is spot on. These men have wives and children and yet they still abuse women and/or children. Where does the disconnect for some so many of them come from. Do any of them ever stop and think "what if this was my wife/child"?

by Anonymousreply 190October 16, 2017 3:49 PM

They don't.

by Anonymousreply 191October 16, 2017 3:51 PM

I think they think of themselves only and everyone else is (in the words of Zuckerberg) "dumb fucks" to be exploited for money.

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2017 3:52 PM

@ABC7

#BREAKINGNEWS: Weinstein Co. in negotiations for sale amid Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 16, 2017 3:57 PM

@Pandaphant1 15 Nov 2016

Trump Jr. says women who “can’t handle” sexual harassment “don’t belong in the workforce”: “Go teach kindergarten”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194October 16, 2017 4:02 PM

Well, there won't be any gay 'Weinsteins' exposed because male actors all value their careers too much to open their mouths (no pun intended) about how they were taken advantage of sexually on their way to the top.

by Anonymousreply 195October 16, 2017 4:05 PM

@funder

Unearthed footage shows Trump squeezing & kissing a woman while talking about offering a job to a beautiful teenager

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 16, 2017 5:30 PM

In 2004, Kevin Spacey lied about being mugged and getting beat up in Hyde Park at 4:30 a.m. Initially, he went to the police and told this lie. A few hours later, he went back to the police and retracted his story. What really happened? Maybe, he was beat up by a trick. Do your own homework and search the Internet.

by Anonymousreply 197October 16, 2017 8:04 PM

I block this antisemite all the time, but somehow he keeps posting. Can't anything be done to permanently get rid of such scum?

by Anonymousreply 198October 16, 2017 8:12 PM

@ABC7

THIS JUST IN: Producers Guild of America votes unanimously to begin termination proceedings for Harvey Weinstein

Producers Guild: Mr. Weinstein will be given the opportunity to respond before the Guild makes its final determination on November 6, 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199October 16, 2017 8:27 PM

Will he even bother responding?

Doubt it.

He has bigger fish to fry.

by Anonymousreply 200October 16, 2017 8:29 PM

Spacey

by Anonymousreply 201October 16, 2017 8:33 PM

@ReporterClaudia

FYI, checked again with #LAPD and #LASD and they have no investigations into #HarveyWeinstein at this time.

by Anonymousreply 202October 16, 2017 8:51 PM

R197 here. For the sake of accuracy, I have to correct myself. It wasn't Hyde Park, it was Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park.

by Anonymousreply 203October 16, 2017 8:59 PM

Has Blake Lively come out with anything yet? She was being pushed by him hard but kind of faded into obscurity just like Gretchen Mol. Mol denied sleeping with Harvey and since her career never really took off, I believe her.

by Anonymousreply 204October 16, 2017 9:06 PM

I hope every last one of them.

Not only do I want the predators exposed, but also every single person who covered for them, who knowingly worked with one, hired one, who made excuses for one. There are more sick, selfish people who cover for and even help them than actual predators, I believe. Fuck everyone who helps these guys.

by Anonymousreply 205October 16, 2017 9:07 PM

Who is in the photo with Nicholson and Penn? Is that Putin?

by Anonymousreply 206October 16, 2017 9:07 PM

R206, yes.

by Anonymousreply 207October 16, 2017 9:11 PM

Roman Polanski. He's been coasting for years on the claim that he just ass-raped that one little girl that one time, but now his other victims are starting to speak out. Maybe he'll give up on his quest to make one last Hollywood victory lap.

by Anonymousreply 208October 16, 2017 9:20 PM

So someone's claiming it's just Hollywood Jews who do this? How soon they forget!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 16, 2017 9:28 PM

John Geogan did it too!

by Anonymousreply 210October 16, 2017 9:40 PM

That include Meryl, R205?

by Anonymousreply 211October 16, 2017 11:20 PM

Kirk D

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 17, 2017 12:06 AM

Has that bashful little flower, Alicia Vikander, commented yet? You just know that she was ridden by Harvey like a carnival pony.

by Anonymousreply 213October 17, 2017 1:17 AM

That makes me want to hurl, R213. She's so tiny, like a 13 y/o kid.

by Anonymousreply 214October 17, 2017 1:27 AM

Tiny? She's like 5'6 isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 215October 17, 2017 1:29 AM

Alicia is 162 cm she said it herself in one of her interviews

by Anonymousreply 216October 17, 2017 1:34 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217October 17, 2017 1:37 AM

If it has a vagina, it's Harvey's type.

by Anonymousreply 218October 17, 2017 1:56 AM

He type was young women

by Anonymousreply 219October 17, 2017 1:56 AM

Not if the woman was black-black r218.

by Anonymousreply 220October 17, 2017 4:54 AM

I hope the Coreys are finally vindicated.

by Anonymousreply 221October 17, 2017 5:10 AM

If Alicia is almost 5'4", thats not that short

by Anonymousreply 222October 17, 2017 5:24 AM

Hillary?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 17, 2017 5:28 AM

Eminem should be called out for his bullshit. He is not a "genius". He's merely easy to market to stupid people--and to be honest, he's REALLY big with the white nationalist crowd. Hating Eminem doesn't make you a Russian troll, it makes you a decent human being.

by Anonymousreply 224October 17, 2017 5:33 AM

What was the name of the young girl sitting beside Weinstein at the Globes in 2016? I am an Aussie and cannot remember her name for the life of me ( she isn't well known here) but I think it starts with a Z. I think Kathy Griffin was sacked from the Fashion Police for suggesting she was looked like a stoner because she had dreads. Many people here commented at the time that she was his new 'it girl'. Creeps me out to think about it.

by Anonymousreply 225October 17, 2017 5:38 AM

She's a Disney girl that played MJ in Spiderman Homecoming

by Anonymousreply 226October 17, 2017 5:44 AM

According to all her bio's, Alicia is 5'5 1/2.

by Anonymousreply 227October 17, 2017 5:46 AM

Well the white nationalist crowd r224 must really be conflicted because Eminem is very anti Trump, he just released a video bagging him. He has the crowds at his concerts chant anti Trump slogans. Surely if they were a great portion of his fan base, they would have abandoned him by now.

by Anonymousreply 228October 17, 2017 12:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229October 17, 2017 12:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 17, 2017 12:38 PM

Isn't that a pretty big story from Reese?

by Anonymousreply 231October 17, 2017 12:49 PM

Reese Witherspoon was up for the part that eventually went to Juliette Lewis in Cape Fear. Hasn't there been rumors that Martin Scorcese has acted violently toward women?

by Anonymousreply 232October 17, 2017 12:56 PM

"Eminem is very anti Trump, he just released a video bagging him."

And it's absolutely laughable. Eminem is a joke himself. I'll never forget that whole talking to a hand puppet scene at the MTV awards.

by Anonymousreply 233October 17, 2017 12:57 PM

note audience

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234October 17, 2017 1:00 PM

Reese said she was 16 so the assault happened in 1992 . I checked IMDB and she had 2 films and a mini-series released in 1993 and one film released in 1992.

Desperate Choices: To Save My Child (TV Movie 1992) , director: Andy Tennant . Witherspoon later worked again with Tennant he was director of Sweet Home Aalabama so it's probably not him.

Jack the Bear (1993) , director: Marshall Herskovitz

Far off Place (1993) , director: Mikael Salomon

Return to Lonesome Dove (TV Mini-Series 1993) , director: Mike Robe

by Anonymousreply 235October 17, 2017 1:50 PM

It's either Mikael Salomon or Marshall Herskovitz right?

by Anonymousreply 236October 17, 2017 1:53 PM

WHoever it is I'd like it to be a Republican House leader like Paul Ryan or a Senate leader like Bitch McConnell. I wish they had video of GOP members of Congress doing sexual things. It would be difficult to watch but SO worth it.

by Anonymousreply 237October 17, 2017 1:57 PM

Mikael Salomon looks like a pedo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238October 17, 2017 1:58 PM

Another possible guess at R232

by Anonymousreply 239October 17, 2017 3:02 PM

"Hasn't there been rumors that Martin Scorcese has acted violently toward women?"

I LOVE Martin Scorsese and I could listen to him for hours talk about film history. However, Scorsese is one of those true New Yorkers that the press, the politicians, seemingly the entire city - seem to defend no matter what.

I have heard bits and pieces about him for years - remember he LIVED through the 1970's. So the net few years will be "interesting", because if there is something there, it will surely emerge.

by Anonymousreply 240October 17, 2017 3:09 PM

Many people are coming forward with their stories of abuse but they need to name names. Otherwise, the abusers will continue to get away with their crimes just like Harvey Weinstein did for decades.

by Anonymousreply 241October 17, 2017 4:13 PM

r238 Here's another picture of Mikael Salomon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 17, 2017 5:45 PM

The happiest and most prosperous 20th century American times were when Jews were marginalized.

by Anonymousreply 243October 17, 2017 5:47 PM

Off track.

by Anonymousreply 244October 17, 2017 6:00 PM

We understand the Jews hating the Germans and the Brits, but why do they hate Americans so much and what can we do to stop their damage?

by Anonymousreply 245October 17, 2017 6:27 PM

How are we supposed to fight these evil men in the best possible way when nobody will name names?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 17, 2017 8:39 PM

Well, the media probably knows a lot of names. They knew about Harvey. Don't blame the women.

by Anonymousreply 247October 17, 2017 10:10 PM

^Exactly. Journalists should be the watchdogs in such cases.

by Anonymousreply 248October 18, 2017 10:59 AM

How Harvey Weinstein And Kenneth Cole Covered Up A Shady Deal A case study in how Weinstein wielded power to get what he wants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 18, 2017 2:42 PM

Keneth Cole: Born to a Jewish family[2][3] in Brooklyn, New York, his father, Charles Cole, owned the El Greco shoe manufacturing company.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 18, 2017 2:43 PM

Kenneth Cole tried to stop the AmfAR board from continuing to investigate Harvey Weinstein's serial rape extravaganza against the Goyim.

by Anonymousreply 251October 18, 2017 2:44 PM

In that article, Lisa Bloom comes out looking even worse. She didn't reveal that she was representing Harvey as a lawyer for a long time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252October 18, 2017 2:45 PM

Damn Jews everywhere, sticking together:

‘He’s Made Things Much Worse By Trying To Make This Problem Disappear’

People intimately involved with amfAR transaction are frustrated that Cole gambled his legacy as non-executive chair on the Weinstein deal. “I know Kenneth wishes he could take this back, it’s caused him so much heartache, and he’s made things worse by trying to make this problem disappear,” said one person who used to support Cole as board chair but now believes the organization will only get back on its feet if he retires from the position.

Some of the sources that spoke to me were bewildered by how all of this became so complicated. The mission of amfAR is simple but not easy: cure AIDS. Why did Kenneth Cole have to complicate that already difficult mission by stepping into this transaction? That question hasn’t been answered yet, just as others still linger: Why did Orin Snyder feel so compelled to act in a way that protected Harvey Weinstein? Why did Lisa Bloom have drinks with Thomas Ajamie? Is there something Harvey Weinstein and Kenneth Cole know that the amfAR board doesn’t know?

There is one question that has been answered: amfAR and its donors are another victim of Weinstein’s bullying, except in this case it’s not directly about allegations of sexual assault or harassment, it’s about alleged financial impropriety.

by Anonymousreply 253October 18, 2017 2:48 PM

Kevinh07‏ @kevinh07 Oct 13 More Replying to @chiIIum I’m hearing Kevin Spacey is the next one..two reporters are already working on collaboration of assault allegations against him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254October 18, 2017 9:45 PM

Lisa Bloom has blown all her credibility.

by Anonymousreply 255October 18, 2017 9:58 PM

So there are silver linings r255.

by Anonymousreply 256October 19, 2017 1:31 AM

Blind Gossip: Gay Music Exec Is The Next Harvey Weinstein

An older music executive who has had sex with lots and lots of younger men is worried that he will be the next Harvey Weinstein. He doesn’t have much power in the industry anymore and is terrified that his past is going to catch up with him.

Insiders tell Naughty Gossip that he is convince he has done nothing wrong in the past. As far as he is concerned it was just the 70s and 80s when this stuff happened. He has zero remorse and is only frightened about getting caught – not about what he has done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257October 19, 2017 1:46 AM

There is nothing blind about that item.

by Anonymousreply 258October 19, 2017 1:47 AM

R257

Afrika Boombaataa was exposed years ago.

by Anonymousreply 259October 19, 2017 3:02 AM

r257 that sounds like the person linked at r88.

Geffen is allegedly more evil.

by Anonymousreply 260October 19, 2017 5:02 AM
by Anonymousreply 261October 19, 2017 7:20 AM

@latimes

Harvey Weinstein is done. But what about Lisa Bloom?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262October 19, 2017 12:30 PM

THE LOST BOYS How Hollywood paedophile ring behind child abuse ‘as horrific as Jimmy Savile’s’ could finally be exposed in wake of Weinstein scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 19, 2017 7:29 PM

Travolta

This man shares his story about being sexually assaulted by John Travolta.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264October 20, 2017 12:32 AM

R264 wow. And I believe every word. This Weinstein business is going to open the floodgates. People will be held accountable, let's hope sooner rather than later

by Anonymousreply 265October 20, 2017 12:44 AM

De Niro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 20, 2017 12:44 AM

Is that a new post, R264?

by Anonymousreply 267October 20, 2017 12:47 AM

R266, never heard of that story!

by Anonymousreply 268October 20, 2017 12:50 AM

R267 I don't know It's new for me. the man posted his story on twitter in 10 Oct 2017

by Anonymousreply 269October 20, 2017 12:52 AM

Pussy Galore

by Anonymousreply 270October 20, 2017 12:55 AM

Travolta was banned by the Peninsula hotel NYC for repeatedly harassing male employees, but only after he harassed someone with enough clout to get it done. Know several of the people involved.

DeNiro is one of the most powerful men in NYC, diminished only because his high functioning ***general lack interest in being powerful. He is worshipped for being a local made good, and has made his friends very wealthy as well. I will never be able to watch another of his movies without thinking of the seedy reality. Not that he’s some horrible monster all the time, but he is a modern, less refined version of Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 271October 20, 2017 4:08 AM

Roseanne Barr, perhaps?

A quote from TIME magazine from Roseanne regarding Clooney: ‘He can drink too much and still while standing in a bar parking lot at 3 a.m. discuss the world with such passion and good sense that you actually stop imagining him nude.'”

Clooney: "I worked on her first series, and when I met her she said, 'You’re really good looking, why don’t you take me out behind the stage and make me stink.’ She was unbelievably kind to me at a time when no one was.”

Unbelievably kind? George didn't realize he was being sexually harassed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272October 20, 2017 4:42 AM

I wonder if books or interviews will start to come out about Hugh Hefner. It doesn't seem like a guy who wants to be buried on top of Marilyn Monroe is exactly normal.

by Anonymousreply 273October 20, 2017 7:55 PM

Is it true that CD (music producer) is a pedo?

by Anonymousreply 274October 20, 2017 8:41 PM

I think Roseanne can stink plenty on her own without help from Clooney or anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 275October 20, 2017 8:42 PM

Well, fully frontal handob receiving DeNiro in that old movie "1900" with the help of a prostitute puts his hand on a young naked Gerard Depardieu -- isn't that kind of sexual harassment? Was it in the script?

by Anonymousreply 276October 20, 2017 10:18 PM

correction, on a young naked Gerard Depardieu's privates

by Anonymousreply 277October 20, 2017 10:19 PM

I personally don't believe the allegations against Singer or Spacey. They may well have been involved with young men, but in Singer's case, all those young men looked perfectly happy to be around him and none of them were complaining at the time. Same with Spacey. If he's such a predator, then why didn't one of his "victims" haul off and punch him?

by Anonymousreply 278October 20, 2017 10:26 PM

[quote]If he's such a predator, then why didn't one of his "victims" haul off and punch him?

Oh do shut up r278.

Spacey is alleged to harass crew members and younger actors/extras. As the stories go, if they turn him down, they get fired. Harassing men you work with is wrong. Demanding they be fired for not acquiescing is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 279October 20, 2017 10:31 PM

Those are all rumors. Do you really believe it's that easy to harass a man?

by Anonymousreply 280October 20, 2017 10:35 PM

Next

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281October 20, 2017 10:36 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282October 20, 2017 10:37 PM

A lot of money will be spread around-- is being spread around-- and this scandal will be contained. Harvey Weinstein will be the only one to fall. Isn't that obvious? The hysteria over this story is kind of sad.

by Anonymousreply 283October 20, 2017 10:38 PM

And I say it's sad because people don't really care about women and the abuse we suffer all the time. People care about this story because this story involves celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 284October 20, 2017 10:39 PM

Oh please, R281. The alleged victim in that case was 18 years old and waited 10 years to come forward.

by Anonymousreply 285October 20, 2017 10:40 PM

It is no surprise that the Golden Age of Jews has also been a Golden Age of Bullying

by Anonymousreply 286October 20, 2017 10:44 PM

More to come..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287October 20, 2017 10:49 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288October 21, 2017 1:40 AM

Please let them expose Singer and force him to flee the country like Polanski.

Weinstein is under investigation for rape by LAPD. I’m sure he has tickets to TLV booked.

The panic in Hollywood is palpable. Love it.

by Anonymousreply 289October 21, 2017 3:36 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290October 21, 2017 8:36 AM

Singer Paloma Faith also recently spoke out over issues that affect the music industry as much as film.

Speaking to The Sun she said: "I see sexual exploitation constantly in the music industry... it happens in the music industry where women are made to feel that their main currency is their bodies by men."

by Anonymousreply 291October 21, 2017 8:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292October 21, 2017 11:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293October 22, 2017 2:07 PM

Trying this again. M&M has made similar references in the past.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294October 22, 2017 2:15 PM

This guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295October 22, 2017 2:16 PM

yep coming here to name him. Distgusting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296October 22, 2017 2:48 PM

Report: Woody Allen’s New Film Includes a Sexual Relationship Between an Adult and a 15-Year-Old Girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297October 24, 2017 3:26 AM

Dear God, talk about being clueless...

by Anonymousreply 298October 24, 2017 3:29 AM

Just like his first wife!

by Anonymousreply 299October 24, 2017 3:29 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300October 24, 2017 3:30 AM

Bob Saget owns this thread

by Anonymousreply 301October 24, 2017 4:55 AM

Most definitely Clive Davis. I've heard first hand from cute staffers at Arista and young male artists that he's been inappropriate with.

by Anonymousreply 302October 24, 2017 4:57 AM

r301 why? Re: the Olsens, I thought it was higher up the food chain.

I'd heard that Saget was a pig to women when he works as a stand up, but nothing about his Full House days.

by Anonymousreply 303October 24, 2017 5:11 AM

r302 hitting on or harassing? I've only heard over the years that he likes younger men, uses escorts and is 'creepy' with male artists (although I don't know what that actually means).

by Anonymousreply 304October 24, 2017 5:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 24, 2017 4:58 PM

R300 about damn time!

by Anonymousreply 306October 24, 2017 5:01 PM

In light of Harvey Weinstein, Carla Bruni says "women rarely go into that kind of abuse" in the fashion industry

by Anonymousreply 307October 24, 2017 5:02 PM

Roman Polanski is now facing a 5th accusation of sexual assault against a child

The long history of Roman Polanski’s child rape charges, from 1977 to the present.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308October 24, 2017 5:08 PM

Maybe something snapped in him after he lost his wife Sharon Tate to the Manson murders and the horrific way in which she was murdered?

by Anonymousreply 309October 24, 2017 5:15 PM

An actress who had a minor role in a Scorsese film told me that he said she needed to fuck him to get better roles. She didn't.

by Anonymousreply 310October 24, 2017 6:55 PM

Remember that article referred Margot Robbie as one of Scorsese’s women?

by Anonymousreply 311October 24, 2017 7:01 PM

David O. Russell

by Anonymousreply 312October 24, 2017 7:11 PM

Why Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams keep working with abusers? Weinstein, O'Russel ... always thirsty for Oscars, fame and career? these women have no self respect!

by Anonymousreply 313October 24, 2017 7:17 PM

R313 - no self respect maybe. But they have thick skins. And compared to the 99.9% of actors in Hollywood - they have careers. Suspect just as many cater-waiters get harassed and accosted - but they'll never, ever get oscar noms, top billing, or multi-million dollar film deals...

by Anonymousreply 314October 24, 2017 7:44 PM

'they have careers'

Thanks to me

by Anonymousreply 315October 24, 2017 8:01 PM

R&B Singer R.Kelly known pedophile & sex trafficker

by Anonymousreply 316October 24, 2017 8:18 PM

Celebrity Chef John Besh Steps Down After Sexual Harassment Allegations

Twenty-five current or former employees reported being sexually harassed while working for the Besh Restaurant Group.

by Anonymousreply 317October 24, 2017 9:20 PM

No, R309, not even a good try.

I want to hear from Woody' s adopted daughters, the latest ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 25, 2017 4:02 AM

George H. W. Bush

by Anonymousreply 319October 25, 2017 3:31 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320October 25, 2017 4:07 PM

Corey Feldman reveals plan for film to expose network of Hollywood pedophiles which he says will 'bring down' the industry and asks for $10million in donations to make it

Corey Feldman announced plans to produce the film on YouTube on Wednesday

The actor had already raised $11,000 within hours of launching his appeal

Feldman, now 46, has long alleged there is a network of pedophiles in Hollywood

He claims he and Corey Haim, his late co-star on The Lost Boys, are victims but their allegations have never been taken seriously

On Saturday, after tweeting about the 'network' again, Feldman was arrested for marijuana possession in a seemingly random raid on his tour bus

He claims he has also nearly been killed by two speeding trucks which stormed at him as he crossed the street

Feldman says he now fears for his life but is determined to expose the predators who he says are still operating in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 321October 25, 2017 4:22 PM

Yes I grabbed a girl, I am so sorry so sorry so sorry!!!! THIS should satisfy all those conspiracy theorists who think I had something to do with the Franklin affairs!!

by Anonymousreply 322October 25, 2017 5:25 PM

Another Jew, Mark Halperin:

Halperin was born to a Jewish family,[3] the son of Morton Halperin, a foreign policy expert, and Ina Weinstein Halperin Young.[4][5] He has two brothers, David and Gary. He was born in Bethesda, Maryland,[6][7] and raised in Bethesda, where he became a bar mitzvah at Congregation Beth El[3] and attended Walt Whitman High School.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323October 26, 2017 5:59 AM

Mark Wahlberg complained about Russell grabbing his dick.

by Anonymousreply 324October 26, 2017 6:19 AM

Considering Wahlberg was involved with Sandusky's charity, I'm surprised he didn't just shut up.

We've had interesting gossip about him and his collared mentor here over the years.

by Anonymousreply 325October 26, 2017 6:24 AM

please please please let it be Kevin Spacey

by Anonymousreply 326October 27, 2017 2:39 AM

I've heard some shady stuff about Morgan Freeman but I have no idea if it's just gossip or rooted in reality.

by Anonymousreply 327October 27, 2017 2:44 AM

Jon Provost (Timmy Martin), who sexually harassed Lassie.

by Anonymousreply 328October 27, 2017 2:56 AM

Scott Brown, our man in NZ

US officials investigated Brown after he was accused of inappropriate behaviour at a party in Samoa and was alleged by one woman to have stared at her breasts

Scott Brown ‘counselled’ by state department over behaviour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 27, 2017 4:15 AM

r309 Polanski has always been a pos. He tried to pick up Sharon’s friend (to fuck) at Sharon’s and his unborn son’s funeral.

by Anonymousreply 330October 27, 2017 4:27 AM

What is pos?

by Anonymousreply 331October 27, 2017 4:30 AM

r331 piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 332October 27, 2017 4:31 AM

Who received the $32 million from Fox News? Damn. What would have happened had some of the women at Fox News forgone the payouts and gone public/filed charges instead?

by Anonymousreply 333October 27, 2017 4:36 AM

Thanks R332

I never heard any shady rumor about Morgan Freeman R327

by Anonymousreply 334October 27, 2017 4:41 AM

r333 a lot of the shit would've stopped, and the wave would've started sooner. You can't say that here, though, for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 335October 27, 2017 5:38 AM

Woody Allen’s Creepy Obsession with Adult-Teen Romances

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336October 27, 2017 9:28 AM

Marilyn Manson sacks longtime bassist Twiggy Ramirez after he was accused of raping his ex-girlfriend in the 1990s

Marilyn Manson‏ @marilynmanson

I have decided to part ways with Jeordie White as a member of Marilyn Manson. He will be replaced for the upcoming tour. I wish him well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 27, 2017 9:42 AM

Elijah Wood: Hollywood’s child sex abuse comparable to Jimmy Savile case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338October 27, 2017 3:50 PM

Leon Wieseltier

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339October 27, 2017 4:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 27, 2017 4:43 PM

I always thought Ken was a homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 341October 27, 2017 7:08 PM

Oliver Stone and Brett Ratner

by Anonymousreply 342October 27, 2017 7:19 PM

I have read rumors about Louis CK but only on Gawker/Jezebel.

by Anonymousreply 343October 27, 2017 7:59 PM

(((Oliver Stone))) (((Brett Ratner))) (((Louis CK))) (((Leon Wieseltier))) (((Woody Allen))) (((Harvey Weinstein))) (((Noah Oppenheim))) (((Mark Halperin)))

by Anonymousreply 344October 27, 2017 8:09 PM

(((Roman Polanski)))

by Anonymousreply 345October 27, 2017 8:10 PM

Funny how these threads bring the (((Nazis))) out from under their rocks.

by Anonymousreply 346October 27, 2017 8:12 PM

Supposedly, Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone is next.

by Anonymousreply 347October 27, 2017 8:14 PM

Rosie O'Donnell

I doubt anyone will bring charges, but I've heard a few stories. Here's one:

A beautiful woman I know was working as a stand-in on a Cable show where Rosie played a recurring character. She said Rosie saw her, immediately took to her, and was constantly touching, grabbing her, etc., just like all the other men who have been mentioned in this thread. My friend is straight and had always been a big fan of Rosie. At first she was flattered, then it started to become a nuisance. She didn't make a big deal of it and certainly wasn't traumatized like others have claimed. But details she described certainly qualify as harassment.

by Anonymousreply 348October 27, 2017 8:20 PM

Funny how (((r346))) doesn't want us to connect the dots and discover REAL (((privilege)))

by Anonymousreply 349October 27, 2017 8:20 PM

What did Matt Taibbi do?

by Anonymousreply 350October 27, 2017 8:50 PM

r347 wonderful. He is a class A asshole who enabled Russian gangsters for his own career benefit.

r337 they were a couple for a long time, off and on. Manson must have known about it before it came out.

by Anonymousreply 351October 27, 2017 9:51 PM

Brett Ratner is next, then Oliver Stone, but Brett is the bigger deal so he'll be named first.

by Anonymousreply 352October 28, 2017 4:24 AM

I have DEEP disagreements with Taibbi, but I will have a hard time he did anything truly inappropriate to a coworker.

His work on exposing Goldman Sachs has been extraordinary.

by Anonymousreply 353October 28, 2017 4:39 AM

I admit that I used the block feature to search the rumor about Taibbi.

As usual, it is someone trying to use the fact that our society is so broken that Trump could be elected as evidence of a crazy conspiracy by Matt.

Rolling stone exposes and Russia did not destroy Hillary. Get over it.

by Anonymousreply 354October 28, 2017 6:15 AM

Brett Ratner.

The article below is quite interesting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355October 28, 2017 6:29 AM

I hope the Trump accusers assemble and come back. Now would be an excellent time!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356October 28, 2017 6:30 AM

Is Brett Ratner into women or little boys, like his close friend Michael Jackson?

by Anonymousreply 357October 28, 2017 6:39 AM

Jews....

Brett Ratner on Hugh Hefner: He "Was Trying to Make This Country a Better Place"

The producer of the upcoming Hefner biopic believes the Playboy founder and "consummate optimist" was one of a handful of leaders who made American culture less intolerant and repressive. Hef was my friend. He was the coolest. And the hippest. And at the same time, the squarest. While he transformed from an Illinois prude to the ultimate urban sophisticate, he never lost the Midwest values on which he was raised. His word was bankable. His heart was a well of emotion, open for all to see. He was the least prejudiced man I ever knew. He had deep pockets and long arms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358October 28, 2017 6:40 AM

Jews, Cont'd:

"In my 20s and 30s, when fortune smiled on me and I actually came to know Hef, spending time at the mansion, I admired his decency and his hospitality, how he made this Jewish kid from Miami Beach with a couple of movies under his belt feel as if he’d made it in a town that can be both magical and difficult. I also realized that by his fostering the literary and performing arts, by putting the wealth of his organization and the power of his convictions squarely on the side of civil liberties for all of our citizens, he was trying to make this country a better and fairer place."

by Anonymousreply 359October 28, 2017 6:42 AM

Weimar Jews, Cont'd:

"The America into which Hugh Hefner was born was in many ways intolerant and repressive. He, among only a handful of men in our history, made it less so. It saddened him to see the pendulum swinging the other way. But Hef was  the consummate optimist. I’m sure he passed on believing that the pendulum will swing back, that the progress he was  committed to and facilitated will ultimately become a permanent part of our national character."

by Anonymousreply 360October 28, 2017 6:43 AM

Unclean Lips: Obscenity, Jews, and American Culture (Goldstein-Goren Series in American Jewish History) Hardcover – November 25, 2013

Jews have played an integral role in the history of obscenity in America. For most of the 20th century, Jewish entrepreneurs and editors led the charge against obscenity laws. Jewish lawyers battled literary censorship even when their non-Jewish counterparts refused to do so, and they won court decisions in favor of texts including Ulysses, A Howl, Lady Chatterley’s Lover, and Tropic of Cancer. Jewish literary critics have provided some of the most influential courtroom testimony on behalf of freedom of expression.

The anti-Semitic stereotype of the lascivious Jew has made many historians hesitant to draw a direct link between Jewishness and obscenity. In Unclean Lips, Josh Lambert addresses the Jewishness of participants in obscenity controversies in the U.S. directly, exploring the transformative roles played by a host of neglected figures in the development of modern and postmodern American culture.

The diversity of American Jewry means that there is no single explanation for Jews' interventions in this field. Rejecting generalizations, this bookoffers case studies that pair cultural histories with close readings of both contested texts and trial transcripts to reveal the ways in which specific engagements with obscenity mattered to particular American Jews at discrete historical moments.

Reading American culture from Theodore Dreiser and Henry Miller to Curb Your Enthusiasm and FCC v. Fox, Unclean Lips analyzes the variable historical and cultural factors that account for the central role Jews have played in the struggles over obscenity and censorship in the modern United States.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361October 28, 2017 6:45 AM

The Sexual Decadence of Weimar Germany

“The decay of moral values in all areas of life—the period of deepest German degradation—coincided exactly with the height of Jewish power in Germany.” — Dr Friederich Karl Wiehe, Germany and the Jewish Question.

No account of the Jewish Question in Germany can be complete without some mention of the tidal wave of sexual immorality that was to engulf the country during the period of the Weimar Republic (1919-1933) following World War One. This also happened to be the apogee of Jewish power in Germany. Every single sphere of major influence had now fallen under Jewish control.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362October 28, 2017 6:47 AM

The Specifically Jewy Perviness of Harvey Weinstein The disgraced film producer is a character straight out of Philip Roth, playing out his revenge fantasies on the Goyim By Mark Oppenheimer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363October 28, 2017 6:47 AM

The Poisonous Mushroom: A children's book pub. in 1938 in Germany by Ernst Hiemer Stories by Ernst Hiemer. Pictures by Fips. The Poisonous Mushroom 1. How To Identify a Jew

2. How The Jews Came To Us

3. What Is The Talmud

4. Why The Jews Let Themselves Be Baptised

5. How A German Peasant Was Driven From House And Farm

6. How Jewish Traders Cheat

7. The Experience of Hans And Else with a Strange Man

8. Inge's Visit To a Jewish Doctor

9. How The Jew Treats His Domestic Help

10. How Two Women Were Tricked By Jewish Lawyers

11. How Jews Torment Animals

12. What Christ Said About The Jews

13. Money Is The God of The Jews

14. How Worker Hartmann Became A National Socialist

15. Are There Decent Jews?

16. Without Solving The Jewish Question No Salvation For Mankind

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364October 28, 2017 6:48 AM

Fagin /ˈfeɪɡɪn/ is a fictional character in Charles Dickens's novel Oliver Twist. In the preface to the novel he is described as a "receiver of stolen goods". He is the leader of a group of children (the Artful Dodger and Charley Bates among them) whom he teaches to make their livings by pickpocketing and other criminal activities, in exchange for shelter. A distinguishing trait is his constant—and insincere—use of the phrase "my dear" when addressing others. At the time of the novel, he is said by another character, Monks, to have already made criminals out of "scores" of children. Nancy, who is the lover of Bill Sikes, one of the novel's major villains, is confirmed to be Fagin's former pupil. Fagin is a self-confessed miser who, despite the wealth he has acquired, does very little to improve the squalid lives of the children he guards, or his own. In the second chapter of his appearance, he is shown (when talking to himself) that he cares less for their welfare, than that they do not "peach" (inform) on him and the other children.

Dickens, who had extensive knowledge of London street life, wrote that he had made Fagin Jewish because: "it unfortunately was true, of the time to which the story refers, that the class of criminal almost invariably was a Jew".[6] It is often argued that Fagin was based on a specific Jewish criminal of the era, Ikey Solomon.[7] Dickens also claimed that by calling Fagin "the Jew" he had meant no imputation against the Jewish faith: "I have no feeling towards the Jews but a friendly one. I always speak well of them, whether in public or private, and bear my testimony (as I ought to do) to their perfect good faith in such transactions as I have ever had with them..."[8]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365October 28, 2017 6:52 AM

A foul mouthed, uncouth pig everywhere he went.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366October 28, 2017 7:05 AM

One of the most shocking things is that Weinstein, with all of his money, went to Tribeca Grill - even if it was right downstairs, it has been an overpriced diner since 2001.

by Anonymousreply 367October 28, 2017 3:41 PM

The socio-cultural lowering of society was carried about by low, gross people. And now it is everywhere, and hard to get rid of like nuclear waste. It is in TV, movies, music, "fashion," internet - the norm is to talk and act crude. Universities do it, too. I didn't know who "Brett Ratner" was so I had to google him - everything he has put out or been associated with is junk.

by Anonymousreply 368October 28, 2017 3:51 PM

I imagine they'll go after Phil Spector or Clive Davis. I'd love to know the whole story behind Whitney Houston's relationship with Clive. He's a shady bastard and a tough guy. he's old now, but he ruled through fear and intimidation.

by Anonymousreply 369October 28, 2017 4:18 PM

Fred Armisen is another notorious sleaze

by Anonymousreply 370October 28, 2017 6:41 PM

r369 "They" will go after the low hanging fruit. This is following the exact same pattern as the UK scandal, which is much, much wider than Saville.

They will start with older, dead abusers, then the ones like Spacey who are talked about semi-publicly (in the industry and corners of the internet like DL), and then the ones who become financially inconvenient, like HW.

The black swan will be the US political climate. If they go after Trump, then his camp will retaliate with Clinton and others. A lot of Hollywood people will be exposed.

by Anonymousreply 371October 28, 2017 8:36 PM

Taibbi says his writings of Moscow were satire not meant to be taken seriously. He'll get a pass like he normally does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372October 28, 2017 8:39 PM

The thing about Kevin Spacey though, it's not like he has a lot of power. Not letting him blow you might get you fired from House of Cards, but that's as far as it would go. If you're competent enough, no reason you can't get a similar job on a different Netflix Show.

People like Harvey Weinstein and Bill O'Reilly have a very far reach.

by Anonymousreply 373October 28, 2017 11:20 PM

R371

One can hope.

Watching half of the congress resign because of sexual impropriety would be glorious. I wonder if it would be more Republicans or Democrats?

by Anonymousreply 374October 29, 2017 2:27 AM

Journos Allegedly Asked For Blow Jobs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375October 29, 2017 4:15 AM

They are evolving dinosaurs who are now redeemed, R375.

by Anonymousreply 376October 29, 2017 4:18 AM

Cliff Richard

by Anonymousreply 377October 29, 2017 6:42 AM

Tom Jones

by Anonymousreply 378October 29, 2017 6:42 AM

Jimmy Page, Jagger, Bowie, Iggy Pop, Steven Tyler, Alice Cooper, Jeff Beck, Marc Bolan, Robert Plant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379October 29, 2017 7:05 AM

R. Kelly, Marvin Gaye, Elvis Presley, Ted Nugent, Jerry Lee Lewis, Bill Wyman,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 29, 2017 7:07 AM

"Satire." What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 381October 29, 2017 12:43 PM

Still waiting for Dan Schneider to go down.

by Anonymousreply 382October 29, 2017 11:20 PM

Tick Tock

Tick Tock

by Anonymousreply 383October 29, 2017 11:31 PM

The Witch Hunt is Coming For You, Woody Allen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384October 30, 2017 12:15 AM

It's Kevin's turn!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385October 30, 2017 1:50 AM

P*desta the Molesta

by Anonymousreply 386October 30, 2017 1:51 AM

I'm so excited! R385

by Anonymousreply 387October 30, 2017 1:56 AM

Twilight of the Jews

Twilight

by Anonymousreply 388October 30, 2017 1:59 AM

They can do one per week. It will be a series for those who don't have Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 389October 30, 2017 2:01 AM

R383, R388, Go Fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 390October 30, 2017 2:02 AM

R389 lol

I don't like horror shows

by Anonymousreply 391October 30, 2017 2:04 AM

It feels like the news has been a horror show for years, more so every year.

I don't like horror shows, either. I want to watch something nice (and intelligent) - doesn't seem to exist!

by Anonymousreply 392October 30, 2017 2:06 AM

Travolta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393October 30, 2017 3:24 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394October 30, 2017 3:32 AM

[quote]Watching half of the congress resign because of sexual impropriety would be glorious. I wonder if it would be more Republicans or Democrats?

Republicans, for sure. The Evangelicals especially are so obsessed with suppressing and controlling sexuality that they don't learn how to handle their own sexual desires or form nuanced relationships with members of the opposite sex. It's why so many of their men are caught fucking other men on the sly. They're not supposed to have sex before marriage or explore same sex urges. Sex is scary, shameful, dangerous to them because they don't know how to handle it maturely and have very black-or-white thinking about it. I wouldn't be surprised if every last one of the R's in Congress has something to hide on that front. Dems have skeletons in their closets too but no Dem I know of refuses to be alone in a room with any woman other than his "Mother"/wife.

by Anonymousreply 395October 30, 2017 3:56 AM

r395 as much as I hate closet cases, I hope that the real abusers are exposed. Going after what is essentially hypocrisy detracts from the politicians who are actually alleged assaulters like Trump, Bill Clinton, et al. People are getting derailed by the politics and not seeing the larger picture of organized abuse.

As far as the demographics go, I think it's fairly evenly matched. Any reading I've done on Epstein points to the 1% across the board.

by Anonymousreply 396October 30, 2017 7:42 AM

This is one of the reasons the Russians didn't allow Jews to be physicians.

The US wasn't too keen about it either, until the 1930s

by Anonymousreply 397October 30, 2017 4:05 PM

People will go back to not wanting Jews to put their hands on their bodies

by Anonymousreply 398October 30, 2017 6:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399October 30, 2017 10:09 PM

Jeff Conaway was a crack addict. For him to wake up to find a millionaires mouth wrapped around his cock is surely something he could have used to his advantage.

by Anonymousreply 400October 30, 2017 10:17 PM

Out “Sordid Lives” actor Jason Dottley alleges more widespread sexual abuse in Hollywood

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401October 30, 2017 10:45 PM

New theatre industry guidelines to be drawn up after harassment claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402October 30, 2017 11:07 PM

Zara Larsson calls out a journalist for writing about her nipples

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403October 30, 2017 11:30 PM

Zara Larsson ‏@zaralarsson

Imagine going to school and get a degree, only to write about the fact that I have nipples lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404October 30, 2017 11:32 PM

Spacey Singer Spacey Singer Spacey Singer Ancier Geffen good afternoon. How are you today?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405October 31, 2017 1:57 AM

Marc Jacobs been harassing a girl since she was 16?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406October 31, 2017 2:01 AM

R406 Someone writes that on almost every story in the comment section in the Hollywood Reporter.

by Anonymousreply 407October 31, 2017 2:45 AM

@AP

Arrest warrant issued for actress Rose McGowan on drug charge.

(Dirty Jews play Dirty. We won't forget what they did...)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408October 31, 2017 2:45 AM

Dan Schneider. Fat bastard gonna fry for his sex crimes on kids.

by Anonymousreply 409October 31, 2017 3:13 AM

R409 When? So far nothing.

by Anonymousreply 410October 31, 2017 3:15 AM

John Hamm

Hamm was involved in an incident where members "hooked the claw of a hammer underneath his [Sanders] genitals and led him by the hammer around the room."

The actor then was involved in setting Sanders' pants on fire and "and would not let [the pledge] extinguish the flame with his hand but made [him] blow it out," according to court documents obtained by Star. Hamm then allegedly broke into the house of another pledge and brought him back to the Sigma Nu house to engage in "similar hazing activity."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 31, 2017 3:16 AM

Not wise, R405, way too much $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @ stake. Does she not get that?

by Anonymousreply 412October 31, 2017 4:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413October 31, 2017 4:16 AM

Someone mentioned Fincher. What did he do?

by Anonymousreply 414October 31, 2017 6:46 PM

Hopefully SINGER.

by Anonymousreply 415October 31, 2017 6:48 PM

19 powerful men accused of sexual misconduct in the wake of Harvey Weinstein

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416October 31, 2017 9:30 PM

Hollywood's Accused Harassers, Molesters, Rapists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417October 31, 2017 9:35 PM

Hollywood Reporter‏: Andy Dick fired from movie over sexual harassment claims

by Anonymousreply 418October 31, 2017 9:45 PM

R418 the news is that he still gets hired for movies.

by Anonymousreply 419October 31, 2017 9:57 PM

Scorcese.

by Anonymousreply 420October 31, 2017 10:01 PM

those all look like the same guy to me r417 !

by Anonymousreply 421October 31, 2017 10:20 PM

R421 How dare you?

by Anonymousreply 422November 1, 2017 12:51 AM

Why is Weinstein’s complexion so sallow and GRAY???

by Anonymousreply 423November 1, 2017 12:57 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424November 1, 2017 1:38 AM

If you think the Harvey Weinstein scandal is HUGE, it could be the TIP OF THE ICEBERG!

A large assortment of actresses are lining up to accuse a very famous and successful A-list director of all kinds of revolting crimes against women.

This misogynistic guy was reasonably careful with his established female stars – he specialized in taking advantage of the young and desperate actresses competing for the smaller roles. No sex – no parts.

He’s expected to offer a lot of money to settle the claims and shut everyone up, but the girls are DYING to spill the beans, and we hope the lurid facts leak out…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425November 1, 2017 1:47 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426November 1, 2017 6:21 AM

What director is R425's blind item referring to? Spielberg? Zemeckis?

by Anonymousreply 427November 1, 2017 7:43 AM

The comments have good guesses, r427.

One says James Cameron because of the “tip of the iceberg” clue.

by Anonymousreply 428November 1, 2017 7:47 AM

More from the comments:

“James Cameron, Linda Carter calls him “thuggish” and Linda Hamilton says that life with James Cameron was ‘terrible on every level’.”

by Anonymousreply 429November 1, 2017 7:48 AM

From comments:

“Director: James Cameron

Clues – “TIP OF THE ICEBERG “, “HUGE” (Titanic), “facts leak out” – hole in Titanic that caused it to sink”

by Anonymousreply 430November 1, 2017 7:51 AM

That makes a lot of sense. If nothing else, maybe we'll be spared of Avatar 2.

by Anonymousreply 431November 1, 2017 7:53 AM

I've noticed when the Jews take over a situation, they immediately empower second rate white men and third rate minorities, and put them over their betters... Then, death comes in the order of weakness.

A jewish situation is pretty bleak, and time seems to stop as they take even the seconds passing...

by Anonymousreply 432November 1, 2017 12:09 PM

dan schneider

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433November 1, 2017 12:34 PM

Jimmy Page kidnapped a 14-year-old girl, Lori Maddox, whom Page then kept behind closed doors so as to avoid word of child sexual abuse getting out.

by Anonymousreply 434November 1, 2017 12:55 PM

I've noticed you're insane, R432. Please go back to Stormfront.

by Anonymousreply 435November 1, 2017 2:01 PM

One reason life in a Jewish world is so bleak is Jews running around with their mental health diagnoses and the feeling they can catalog others to their values.

Dark Jewish America.

by Anonymousreply 436November 1, 2017 2:04 PM

All those Netflix shows are negative brainwashing.

by Anonymousreply 437November 1, 2017 3:59 PM

@latimes

Michael Oreskes resigns as chief of NPR's newsroom after accusations of sexual harassment that date back to 1990s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438November 1, 2017 4:34 PM

*Another* Jew??

What the FUCK is going on in that culture behind closed doors??

by Anonymousreply 439November 1, 2017 5:25 PM

Synagogue of Satan 👿

by Anonymousreply 440November 1, 2017 6:50 PM

Omg this photo; Dan Schneider. All I did was google. Spoilt for choice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441November 1, 2017 7:02 PM

Dustin Hoffman

by Anonymousreply 442November 1, 2017 7:14 PM

It's not any one culture, or "type" of man. It's not even a gay/straight thing.

It's what men seem to do when they have power, when power is unchecked, and when their power is in a space where the process of their work is secret. Where people are invested in keeping those veils closed.

Hollywood producers and Catholic priests......

by Anonymousreply 443November 1, 2017 7:15 PM

There’s something deeply wrong with Jewish culture.

Specifically the way they view and treat people they deem “below” them.

Tacky, grasping boors.

by Anonymousreply 444November 1, 2017 7:20 PM

No, Ricky Spencer, that's not Jewish culture. That's men in every culture. Sit with some very machismo Italian or Hispanic families sometime and you'll see it's universal.

by Anonymousreply 445November 1, 2017 9:18 PM

r425 with the iceberg clue people are assuming it's James Cameron. The MO partially fits Michael Bay, but he's never had any really A list actors or 'craft' actors (as opposed to movie stars). His higher profile actors have been male.

by Anonymousreply 446November 1, 2017 9:44 PM

No doubt, a lot of Jewish guys don't have the looks, so they must rely on money and power to seduce attractive women. Weinstein is a great example. Lots of men do the same thing, but they may at least have something else to offer, a black guy has a big dick as well as an Italian and Hispanic. I think this is the reason women get so bitter about Jewish harassers. At the very least, they could have gotten a good fuck out of the deal as they would have gotten the other types of scumbags. I see it in clubs. Black guys saying ignorant shit to women "Hey baby, once you go black!!..." and cliche BS like that. Instead of giving them shit for being assholes, they smile, "Oh it's soo cute!!!" They are in fear too, not for losing a job but getting bashed across the face if they tell them to fuck off. But like I said, many go along because they know despite the fact the animal man just wants to use her, she may get a good fuck out of the deal.

by Anonymousreply 447November 1, 2017 10:10 PM

Very true, r447.

by Anonymousreply 448November 1, 2017 10:36 PM

FUCK OFF MILO'S INTERNS

by Anonymousreply 449November 1, 2017 10:43 PM

Weinstein looks like a walking nazi propaganda poster. A real throwback to what jews really look like if they're not watered down or post op.

Imagine that thing on top of you, good lord. Scary!

by Anonymousreply 450November 1, 2017 10:45 PM

Caleb Carr and a then 11-year-old girl

by Anonymousreply 451November 1, 2017 11:00 PM

Hollywood is fully of pigs that look just like him.

It’s like they don’t even care how stereotypical they are since they’re so comfortably ensconced in their Hollywood bubble of influence.

by Anonymousreply 452November 1, 2017 11:41 PM

Elton

Bowie

by Anonymousreply 453November 2, 2017 12:40 AM

What's with all of the anti-semitism? I'm a Catholic, and nothing gives me greater shame then the crimes of Pope's , Bishops and priests. And they are supposed to have a higher calling to protect the innocent. The anti-Semitic troll who lives in his mama's basement needs to understand that are evil and perverse men in every culture, and the more power that they have, the more they try to get away with.

by Anonymousreply 454November 2, 2017 1:57 AM

Oh no not Caleb Carr - he was my favorite author and THE ALIENIST is going to cable as a miniseries in January!

by Anonymousreply 455November 2, 2017 2:48 AM

Remember this pedo homophobe? I hope he gets his turn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456November 2, 2017 2:51 AM

We all need to realize for every Weinstein , there are dozens like him in the entertainment industry. Many of them you never heard of. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. In every facet of society, whether it be the military, private corporations, any situation where people get together where their are socioeconomic hierarchies people within these groups aspire to obtain, have obtained or simply wish to hang on somewhere in the center, there will always be people who will take advantage of others. It could be sexual, but it could be less outward. Non sexual Dom/ sub dynamics are part of the infrastructure, not to say it is any less satisfying for the person in charge, and humiliating for the subordinates. And let's not just limit this to male on female and male on male. Woman love this from of abuse, but this is not to say they have used sex as well. This recent phenom of female teachers fucking underage male students if proof this type of behavior crosses gender stereotypes in this day an age.

by Anonymousreply 457November 2, 2017 3:35 AM

R451 Did I miss something? Caleb Carr?

by Anonymousreply 458November 2, 2017 3:52 AM

What has Dusting Hoffman done? link please

by Anonymousreply 459November 2, 2017 3:57 AM

Dustin*

by Anonymousreply 460November 2, 2017 3:57 AM

R459

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461November 2, 2017 4:45 AM

Is every plug ugly with power in show business an asshole?

by Anonymousreply 462November 2, 2017 6:30 AM

R461 Is he a pedo? the girl was only 17

by Anonymousreply 463November 2, 2017 6:33 AM

David Fincher

Ridley Scott

by Anonymousreply 464November 2, 2017 7:03 AM

r464 Ridley or Tony?

by Anonymousreply 465November 2, 2017 7:10 AM

On a positive note, I hope this means TCM will stop shilling Kirk Douglas’ book. That f—-d up family.

by Anonymousreply 466November 2, 2017 7:37 AM

R465 Ridley

by Anonymousreply 467November 2, 2017 10:55 PM

Morrissey

by Anonymousreply 468November 2, 2017 11:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469November 3, 2017 12:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470November 3, 2017 12:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471November 3, 2017 12:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472November 3, 2017 12:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473November 3, 2017 12:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474November 3, 2017 12:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475November 3, 2017 12:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476November 3, 2017 12:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477November 3, 2017 12:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478November 3, 2017 12:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479November 3, 2017 12:53 AM

SOMEBODY START A THREAD

Jared Kushner Hands Over Documents To Mueller As Russia Noose Tightens

Jared Kushner has reportedly handed over documents to special counsel Robert Mueller’s team as the explosive Russia probe gets closer to his father-in-law’s inner circle.

The presidential adviser and son-in-law provided information related to President Trump’s decision to fire FBI Director James Comey as well as the now-infamous Trump Tower meeting with Russian figures seeking dirt on rival Hillary Clinton, CNN reported.

Kushner pushed for Comey’s firing, which prosecutors are examining because President Trump later described it as part of an effort to defang the Russia probe.

The president’s son-in-law was also present at the meeting with a Russian lawyer, although the key driver of it was Donald Trump Jr.

Kushner himself met with Russian officials during the transition period, although it’s unclear if the main topic was his family’s real estate business or Trump-related topics.

Either way, some analysts see his cozy ties to cronies of Russian premier Vladimir Putin as potential evidence of collusion, despite repeated emphatic denials from the White House.

Mueller has already secured indictments against two top Trump campaign officials and a guilty plea from a lower-level official.

Analysts told CNN that the Kushner document dump is a telltale sign he has bigger fish to fry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480November 3, 2017 1:43 AM

Eff-off, R480.

by Anonymousreply 481November 3, 2017 1:48 AM

Pay $1.50 and start your own thread, hysterical r480.

by Anonymousreply 482November 3, 2017 1:59 AM

We're discussing it in this thread, R480.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483November 3, 2017 2:01 AM

I hope that sick fuck Bryan Singer is next

by Anonymousreply 484November 3, 2017 3:14 AM

The Next Big Hollywood Sex Scandal Is Already Breaking…At Nickelodeon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485November 3, 2017 4:08 AM

R395, Definitely not women that powerful politician needs to be worried about. Lots of tales online about his preference for 9-year-old boys and what happened to some of them afterwards. Then again they all could be cruel rumors, right?

by Anonymousreply 486November 3, 2017 4:10 AM

As veil of silence falls, Weinstein effect keeps growing

This combination photo shows, top row from left, film producer Harvey Weinstein, former Amazon Studios executive Roy Price, director James Toback, New Orleans chef John Besh, middle row from left, fashion photographer Terry Richardson, New Republic contributing editor Leon Wiseltier, former NBC News political commentator Mark Halperin, former Defy Media executive Andy Signore, and bottom row from left, filmmaker Brett Ratner, actor Kevin Spacey, actor Jeremy Piven and actor Dustin Hoffman. In the weeks since the string of allegations against Weinstein first began, an ongoing domino effect has tumbled through not just Hollywood but at least a dozen other industries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487November 3, 2017 6:05 AM

Minyan:

In Judaism, a minyan (Hebrew: מִנְיָן‎ [minˈjan] lit. noun count, number; pl. מִניָנִים‎ minyanim [minjanˈim]) is the quorum of ten Jewish adults required for certain religious obligations. In more traditional streams of Judaism only men may constitute a minyan; in more modern streams women are also counted.[1][2] The most common activity requiring a minyan is public prayer. Accordingly, the term minyan in contemporary Judaism has taken on the secondary meaning of referring to a prayer service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488November 3, 2017 6:07 AM

How to Make a Kosher Jewish Oscars Joke

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489November 3, 2017 6:10 AM

Slate Magazine writer David Edelstein sexualized “Harry Potter” actress Emma Watson when she was just 11 years old, a GotNews review of a 2001 movie review written by Edelstein reveals.

On November 16th, 2001, Edelstein wrote a piece titled “Flat Magic” for Slate, in which he reviewed the recently released “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” film. Edelstein wrote: “The prepubescent Watson is absurdly alluring to those of us who always went for bossy girls; when she fixed her sharp brown eyes on Radcliffe and said, ‘Harreh, do be keh-ful,’ my heart did about five somersaults.”:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490November 3, 2017 6:54 AM

Paul Neuman was Jewish, r450.

F. U.

by Anonymousreply 491November 3, 2017 8:16 AM

So was Tony Curtis. R450=ANTI SEMITE

by Anonymousreply 492November 3, 2017 8:19 AM

He could not stop staring at me and,

MY Pussy Stinks!

by Anonymousreply 493November 3, 2017 8:26 AM

Brad Bufanda, who played Felix Toombs on the first two seasons of Veronica Mars, committed suicide Wednesday. He was 34.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494November 3, 2017 8:11 PM
by Anonymousreply 495November 4, 2017 9:06 PM

Bryan Singer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496November 4, 2017 9:50 PM

Shocking, yet another Jew:

David Corn investigated for inappropriate workplace behavior Mother Jones magazine says it looked into allegations against its D.C. bureau chief in 2014 and believes they were remedied.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497November 5, 2017 3:07 PM

What do you wanna bet that Monika Bauerlein is Jewess?

"One of the emails, written in 2015 by a former staffer outlining concerns she had heard from other women in the Washington office, said Corn, now 58, made “rape jokes,” “regularly gave [several women] unwelcome shoulder rubs and engaged in uninvited touching of their legs, arms, backs, and waists,” and “made inappropriate comments about women’s sexuality and anatomy.” The other email, from 2014, was by a former female staffer who claimed that Corn “came up behind me and put his hands and arms around my body in a way that felt sexual and domineering.”

CEO Monika Bauerlein and editor-in-chief Clara Jeffery said they had not seen these emails, which were shared several years ago between colleagues and union representatives. But the magazine’s leaders acknowledged dealing with allegations of inappropriate touching and comments around the time the emails were written, and said they believe Corn has stopped those behaviors."

by Anonymousreply 498November 5, 2017 3:08 PM

Jews are gross:

"The accusations against Corn have surfaced amid a wave of sexual harassment allegations involving high-profile men in the news business, including star political journalist Mark Halperin, now-former top NPR editor Michael Oreskes, former New Republic literary editor Leon Wieseltier and New Republic publisher Hamilton Fish. Wieseltier, Fish and Corn were recently accused of harassment on “Shitty Media Men,” an anonymously written list featuring women’s claims against more than 70 men that’s been circulating among journalists.

Bauerlein and Jeffery drew distinction between the allegations against Corn and other high-profile male journalists, writing that “while anything that makes someone uncomfortable is important to deal with, nothing that was brought to us was anywhere near the kinds of behaviors we have been reading about taking place elsewhere in the past few weeks.” The allegations against Corn, they said, “deserved to be addressed” but his behavior was determined to not be “misconduct.”"

by Anonymousreply 499November 5, 2017 3:10 PM

Jews don't punish each other, they "council" each other:

Some former staffers said they believed that a progressive magazine that closely covers sexual harassment and assault, and is led by women, should’ve responded more aggressively to women’s concerns. One former staffer recalled discussing Corn’s behavior in an exit interview with human resources staffers and believed she wasn’t the first because they appeared unsurprised. Concerns about the Washington workplace culture persisted for at least nine months, according to interviews and documentation obtained by POLITICO.

Bauerlein and Jeffery defended management’s response. “When concerns about the DC bureau were brought up in 2014, we immediately investigated,” they wrote. “Both of us personally interviewed staff in the bureau more than once. We addressed the concerns with David, ***counseling him*** and directing him to avoid specific conduct. We followed up to ensure that the situation had improved.”

by Anonymousreply 500November 5, 2017 3:12 PM

Mark Filbert · Kauai Community College Should be called "Mother Jewns"- all mentioned are Kahzar (Ashkenazi) Jews!

by Anonymousreply 501November 5, 2017 3:41 PM

Alec Baldwin, Danny Masterson

by Anonymousreply 502November 5, 2017 3:51 PM

Jared Kushner In Trouble Over Paradise Papers Scoop On Russia Scandal?

A new investigative scoop says Kremlim-controlled entities sank billions into financial projects set up by Yuri Milner, who also partnered with presidential son-in-law Jared Kushner on his family’s real estate ventures.

Milner, a Silicon Valley venture capitalist, is known for picking out money-spinning projects in social media and the future of space travel.

But the source of a big chunk of cash was revealed to be a Russian state bank and a state-run energy company, the New York Times reported.

Sounds like a ho-hum day in the hazy world of global finance? Maybe.

Milner’s investments with Kushner cast serious doubt on the White House adviser’s claim to Congressional investigators that he had little or no Russian cash in his businesses — and presumably little reason to collude with the Kremlin.

If Kushner is forced to backtrack on that blanket claim made under oath (especially after he somehow neglected to mention several meetings with Russian officials on his official ethics disclosure forms), it could leave him much more legally vulnerable as special counsel Robert Mueller circles the Trump White House.

The disclosures are revealed in a cache of records obtained by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung and reviewed by the Times along with with the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists.

Read more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503November 6, 2017 5:27 AM
by Anonymousreply 504November 6, 2017 4:27 PM

This article is 17 years old - Jack Nicholson sued for assault

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505November 7, 2017 6:42 AM

David Bowie had sex ‘with more young people than Jimmy Savile’, disgraced pop mogul (=Convicted paedophile Jonathan King) claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506November 8, 2017 1:18 AM

What was that story with Don Henley and some underage girl who OD in his house? Wasn't Dirty Laundry supposed to allude to that? Like how dare the press write about it?

Such a humorless prick

by Anonymousreply 507November 8, 2017 8:45 AM

r507 he's fucking lucky he got away with what he did, and he had a lot of fucking nerve going after the press like that if that's true.

Allegedly, the girl was an underage escort (16, I think) who was part of his usual party order, along with the 000 Bolivian marching powder. She ODd and died at one of his parties. They called an ambulance, then the cops became involved.

Obviously, it and the subsequent legal issues were reported on in the media, who generously didn't look too hard at the situation, i.e asking what a 16 year old is doing there, and were there any others.

by Anonymousreply 508November 8, 2017 10:52 PM

James Cameron?

by Anonymousreply 509November 8, 2017 11:12 PM

r508 the girl in question actually turned out to be 13 years old, which is why Henley got in so much trouble at the time. She was brought to his house for a party he had as a 'party girl' for hire so yes, an escort (underage sex slave more like it).

And she didn't die, she did have some kind of issue that precipitated an ambulance getting called which exposed her age, making me believe Henley and everyone at the party thought she was of age. Otherwise they wouldn't have called the cops. She likely was od'ing given the huge amounts of drugs around at the time (Henley a HUGE coke fiend in the 80s).

Henley was actually charged with endangering a minor and got a suspended sentence/probation. Very lucky break for him.

Oh and David Bowie, everyone's fave, had regular sex with pre-teens in the early 70s. He deflowered Lori Mattix after a concert a few weeks before her 14th birthday.

by Anonymousreply 510November 8, 2017 11:23 PM

The latest shoe to drop is Adam Venit at WME. Terry Crews filed an official sexual assault report against him at the LAPD today, and is filing a civil suit. That's ballsy given the power at WME, but good on him. These creeps shouldn't get away with this shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 511November 8, 2017 11:27 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512November 8, 2017 11:36 PM

Jeffrey Tambor?

Variety reports a private Facebook post by Tambor's former assistant, a transgender woman named Van Barnes, accused him of sexual harassment. Tambor called Barnes "disgruntled" and denied all allegations of misconduct.

"I adamantly and vehemently reject and deny any and all implication and allegation that I have ever engaged in any improper behavior toward this person or any other person I have ever worked with. I am appalled and distressed by this baseless allegation," the 73-year-old actor said in a statement.

by Anonymousreply 513November 8, 2017 11:45 PM

Will they ever talk about all the politicians etc involved with J Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 514November 9, 2017 12:10 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515November 9, 2017 3:36 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516November 9, 2017 3:38 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517November 9, 2017 3:40 AM

Have heard some bad things about Denzel

by Anonymousreply 518November 9, 2017 4:17 AM

r518 like what?

by Anonymousreply 519November 9, 2017 4:20 AM

^ groping women

by Anonymousreply 520November 9, 2017 4:32 AM

Denzel is gay

by Anonymousreply 521November 9, 2017 4:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522November 9, 2017 5:01 PM

Oscars So White, Again? Actors of Color Could Face a Shutout

Denzel  Washington could score a nomination for 'Roman J. Israel, Esq.,' but, for the third time in four years, the acting category might come up short in terms of diversity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523November 9, 2017 5:18 PM

Now that Louis CK has finally dropped, I'm putting my money on David Letterman. He had a secret bed above his studio, cheated on his wife and kid with interns, and even got blackmailed.

by Anonymousreply 524November 9, 2017 7:20 PM

Stop with the Jewish crap. This is a power thing. Hopefully one day this will extend to politics and you are going to have a whole lot of good Christians coming down. There are a lot of Jews in the entertainment industry because it was initially low class and Jews were discriminated against in gaining employment. They got jobs and made money where they could. They couldn't go into politics, that was for the good Christians and at one time protestants. And they will protect each other in their club, too. And there is rampant nepotism in both industries. Some of you people are really really sick but even worse you are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 525November 9, 2017 9:16 PM

r525 is sick, and in deep denial about Jewish culture and neurosis.

by Anonymousreply 526November 9, 2017 9:18 PM

Jeffrey Epstein's Society Friends Close Ranks

Despite the pedophile mogul's conviction for soliciting underage prostitution, his circle is standing by their man. Scientists whose research Epstein funded also back the billionaire, writes Alexandra Wolfe.

On the evening of December 2nd, 2010, a handful of America's media and entertainment elite—including TV anchors Katie Couric and George Stephanopoulos, comedienne Chelsea Handler, and director Woody Allen—convened around the dinner table of convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.

Professor Lawrence Krauss, a theoretical physicist and author of Quantum Man, has planned scientific conferences with Epstein in St. Thomas and remained close with him throughout his incarceration. "If anything, the unfortunate period he suffered has caused him to really think about what he wants to do with his money and his time, and support knowledge," says Krauss. "Jeffrey has surrounded himself with beautiful women and young women but they're not as young as the ones that were claimed. As a scientist I always judge things on empirical evidence and he always has women ages 19 to 23 around him, but I've never seen anything else, so as a scientist, my presumption is that whatever the problems were I would believe him over other people." Though colleagues have criticized him over his relationship with Epstein, Krauss insists, "I don't feel tarnished in any way by my relationship with Jeffrey; I feel raised by it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527November 9, 2017 9:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528November 9, 2017 10:02 PM

That spy story at R516 is awful. Disgusting! Horrible!

by Anonymousreply 529November 9, 2017 10:25 PM

Kate Couric was involved in a video pushing "transkids."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530November 9, 2017 10:27 PM

Portia just accused segal saying he exposed himself in front of her.

by Anonymousreply 531November 9, 2017 10:57 PM

Katie Couric had a thing for the 20-something guys working at CBS after her husband died.

by Anonymousreply 532November 9, 2017 11:16 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533November 9, 2017 11:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534November 9, 2017 11:31 PM

The 1% are so evil I don't believe any of them, no matter what "party" they are supposed to support.

by Anonymousreply 535November 9, 2017 11:33 PM

Former 'Mad Men' Writer Accuses Matthew Weiner of Sexual Harassment

Kater Gordon won an Emmy for co-writing an episode with the creator, and was let go from the show a year later. Kater Gordon, a former writer on Mad Men, is accusing Matthew Weiner of sexual harassment.

Gordon, who won an Emmy for her writing on the AMC series, alleges that while working together late one night on the series, Weiner told her that she owed it to him to let him see her naked. A year later, she was let go from the critically acclaimed drama — and hasn’t worked in the industry since.

“I had the Emmy, but instead of being able to use that as a launch pad for the rest of my career, it became an anchor because I felt I had to answer to speculative stories in the press,” she told website The Information, which first broke the news. “I eventually walked away instead of fighting back.”

In response, Weiner’s rep released the following statement to the publication: “Mr. Weiner spent eight to ten hours a day writing dialogue aloud with Miss Gordon, who started on Mad Men as his writers assistant. He does not remember saying this comment nor does it reflect a comment he would say to any colleague. During the nine years he was showrunner on Mad Men, Mr. Weiner had a predominantly female driven writers room. He has long believed in and implemented an egalitarian working environment including the highest levels of production and writing based on mutual respect for all."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536November 9, 2017 11:48 PM

What the fuck is that hideous bow tie??

by Anonymousreply 537November 10, 2017 12:18 AM

A Weiner one bites the dust

by Anonymousreply 538November 10, 2017 12:25 AM

I’d like to see Elton have to answer for what he’s done. His bodyguard pressed charges for being harassed a few years ago. It all quietly went away. Seems some people have enough money to make things go away so it doesn’t inconvenience them.

by Anonymousreply 539November 10, 2017 12:56 AM

Time for John Travolta to get called out. Again.

by Anonymousreply 540November 10, 2017 1:20 AM

If there’s even a shred of truth to this blind item (warning: it is an Enty blind), then I hope it’s the producers of “Rocky Road” (scroll to the very bottom of the linked page to see the full item and the popular guesses).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541November 10, 2017 2:50 AM

Denzel is certainly not gay but has never been faithful to Pauletta, that's well known. Never heard his flings were anything other than consensual though.

by Anonymousreply 542November 10, 2017 3:10 AM

R541 even if, as you say, as an Enty blind the whole truth may be in doubt, I don't doubt for a minute similar scenarios have been occurring in Hwood with kid actors for years.

That was a nauseating read. Poor kid

by Anonymousreply 543November 10, 2017 3:20 AM

Please not Elton....he's given us too much great music that has enriched our lives

by Anonymousreply 544November 10, 2017 3:31 AM

r541 Think about it in the context of McMartin Preschool, which was happening at the exact same time in the exact same city. Drugging up the children even.

112. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/09 **#14** Molesters Killed Her: Back in the mid-80's was peak child molesting time in Hollywood. There was no internet. There were very very few mobile phones. Children came to the set where they were left alone by their parents. For the next 8 hours they were subject to every kind of horrible thing you can imagine. Drugs were commonplace. They were used to try and get the kids to not be so hysterical when being assaulted. Producers loved casting shows with kids and tweens. If someone pitched a show that involved a handful of tweens with a dozen tween extras per week, it would get a green light. Even if the show was going to suck, and everyone knew it was going to suck, if you got the right pedo at a studio he would say yes just to come for the casting and taping of the pilot. As sad as it is to say, there were a lot of parents who told their kids to go off with the nice man in the suit and do what he says. It was a sick sick time. It was just past the mid 80's when a producer came up with the idea of a tween show that not only would feature a rotating cast of extras, but would make the studio a bunch of money because they would film quickly and not hire any adults. Further, the faster they filmed, the more time they would have to molest all the kids that would be hanging around. From the first day, it was the worst place on earth if you were a kid. The studio where the show was filmed also had several other shows being filmed there, most of which featured lots of children. Executives would drive over to Hollywood right before lunch and would stay at the studio for several hours each day. Anyway, on this particular show, there was a special guest star. A very special guest star. Still not a tween, everyone knew who she was. Executives flocked to the studio that day to see her. She was first molested when she was 5 or 6 and had continued to be molested throughout her hit movies and also on a previous show. One of the stars of the show who has spent her life bouncing in and out of rehab because of what she saw, and who was actually nominated for awards from the show, described the atmosphere that day. "A bunch of f**king pigs. I had just turned 12 or 13. I was the same age as the actress coming in. Maybe a little older. We had been shooting for months and I was old news. They knew I would do what they wanted, but they always wanted someone new. This was someone new and someone they all knew. They had it set up like a peep show almost. She had finished shooting that morning and they brought her out on a stage. The stage was used most of the time for a game show that was taped there. That game show is still on today. I can't watch it knowing what happened to her there. They brought her out and the front four rows of this theatre were filled with guys who were already rubbing themselves. The girl was wearing a bikini. The show took place around a beach just so they could make these girls wear next to nothing. They had her walk around under the lights. The lights were focused on her and she couldn't really see out to the audience. She was squinting. It must have been blinding for her. They had her walk back and forth. Then they had her start dancing. All of these guys were doing what another star at that same studio got busted for. This went on for about 20 minutes. Then three of the guys took her to a different area of the studio." The actress didn't see what happened, but about 45 minutes later, one of those three guys came running out and needed a set medic. Apparently they had inserted something inside the girl and things were bad.

by Anonymousreply 545November 10, 2017 3:39 AM

Cont'd ... The medic came and the ambulance came. The parents of the girl were told some crap story. That crap story ended up killing the girl because the parents believed the executives. Two weeks later, the show finished shooting six episodes all at once and then everyone was sent on their way forever. No one wanted the kids around or any witnesses to what happened. Show: "Rocky Road" Special guest star: Heather O'Rourke (died at the age of 12 of cardiac arrest and septic shock caused by a misdiagnosed intestinal stenosis) Episode: "Moscow on the Boardwalk" Hit movies: "Poltergeist", "Poltergeist II: The Other Side", "Poltergeist III" Previous show: "Webster" Star of the show: Marcianne Warman Studio: Hollywood Center Studios Game show: "Jeopardy" Other star at same studio: Pee Wee Herman/"Pee Wee’s Playhouse"

by Anonymousreply 546November 10, 2017 3:41 AM

Wonder why the media isn't interviewing Elijah Wood?

by Anonymousreply 547November 10, 2017 3:43 AM

Elijah ain't going to name names....he's still a solid b-lister.

by Anonymousreply 548November 10, 2017 3:45 AM

This one deserves its own thread:

97. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/08 **#13** The Studio: Want to know the most corrupt studio? It doesn't really exist any longer. It sure made a lot of money for the people who ran it though. It was like a giant ponzi scheme. The owners siphoned all the money; took money from investors; and even raided a bank to the tune of $100M before stashing it all overseas and declaring bankruptcy. Where did all the money go? Good question. A lot of it remains in offshore accounts. A bunch of other money though was spent on drugs and women and men and parties. This is the movie that Hollywood needs to make. Honestly, it involves many of the sexual predators that have been named over the past few weeks. Some of the owners of this place turned against each other and publicly said the same things years ago that are only now getting those same predators in trouble. No one cared before. Now they do. Lets go through some of the players shall we? A list public figure. John Oliver is a huge fan of this guy. Infamous wife. - In a previous blind, I wrote about how he met his wife. This was after he spent a few years at the studio passing out business cards to every blonde in town. Only blondes. Brunettes who knew about this would wear a wig because he was paying $10K for a night and would bring party favors. You needed those party favors to put out of your head who you were sleeping with. A cruel, cruel guy in bed. Those nights when he brought in a second woman were apparently the worst. Just a twisted f**k/. He is also the one who made it possible for everyone to flee with more money. Flee is a strong word. Get away with. Screw other people with by taking the money would be a good phrase too. A list director who so far has escape this round of scandal. He had big budgets and was allowed to do what he wanted with them. The studio covered all those payments to parents of minors who complained about him sexually assaulting their teen boys. The investors thought their money was going to movies, not to sexual assault payoffs. Another A list director. He was responsible for finding women for all the studio bosses. All of those casting calls and the executives would just happen to stop by where he would talk them up. Then, the executives would stand around watching and so many of those actresses would find the time to walk up to the executives and they just took their pick. The problem with this A list director is that he was stealing from the studio which later caused the executives to turn on the director. This Academy Award winning actor was a partner in the studio. He just used it as another avenue to find young boys. The thing is, he and the director who also liked young boys didn't always get along. Our director liked them young, but despite the payoffs always insisted everything was consensual. The actor liked things when they were not consensual. Just an evil guy. A list public figure. Foreign born. He specialized in throwing even more money around. He had the most of the bunch. He also had connections within an organization that not only helped launder money but also provided women as needed who were not actresses. There were some investors who enjoyed things more rough and if something happened to one of these women, they were shipped to some far corner of the world, deep underground. Studio: Relativity Media A list public figure/infamous wife: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin/Louise Linton (John Oliver video) (previous blind item) A list director: Bryan Singer Another A list director: Brett Ratner Academy Award winning actor: Kevin Spacey Foreign born A list public figure: James Packer Organization: Scientology

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549November 10, 2017 3:58 AM

Let me try that again, with paragraphs!

97. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 11/08 **#13** The Studio: Relativity Media. Want to know the most corrupt studio? It doesn't really exist any longer. It sure made a lot of money for the people who ran it though. It was like a giant ponzi scheme. The owners siphoned all the money; took money from investors; and even raided a bank to the tune of $100M before stashing it all overseas and declaring bankruptcy. Where did all the money go? Good question. A lot of it remains in offshore accounts. A bunch of other money though was spent on drugs and women and men and parties. This is the movie that Hollywood needs to make. Honestly, it involves many of the sexual predators that have been named over the past few weeks. Some of the owners of this place turned against each other and publicly said the same things years ago that are only now getting those same predators in trouble. No one cared before. Now they do. Lets go through some of the players shall we?

A list public figure. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin. John Oliver is a huge fan of this guy. Infamous wife. - In a previous blind, I wrote about how he met his wife. This was after he spent a few years at the studio passing out business cards to every blonde in town. Only blondes. Brunettes who knew about this would wear a wig because he was paying $10K for a night and would bring party favors. You needed those party favors to put out of your head who you were sleeping with. A cruel, cruel guy in bed. Those nights when he brought in a second woman were apparently the worst. Just a twisted f**k/. He is also the one who made it possible for everyone to flee with more money. Flee is a strong word. Get away with. Screw other people with by taking the money would be a good phrase too.

A list director. B Singer. who so far has escape this round of scandal. He had big budgets and was allowed to do what he wanted with them. The studio covered all those payments to parents of minors who complained about him sexually assaulting their teen boys. The investors thought their money was going to movies, not to sexual assault payoffs.

Another A list director. Ratner. He was responsible for finding women for all the studio bosses. All of those casting calls and the executives would just happen to stop by where he would talk them up. Then, the executives would stand around watching and so many of those actresses would find the time to walk up to the executives and they just took their pick. The problem with this A list director is that he was stealing from the studio which later caused the executives to turn on the director. This Academy Award winning actor was a partner in the studio. He just used it as another avenue to find young boys. The thing is, he and the director who also liked young boys didn't always get along. Our director liked them young, but despite the payoffs always insisted everything was consensual. The actor liked things when they were not consensual. Just an evil guy.

A list public figure. Packer. Foreign born. He specialized in throwing even more money around. He had the most of the bunch. He also had connections within an organization that not only helped launder money but also provided women as needed who were not actresses. There were some investors who enjoyed things more rough and if something happened to one of these women, they were shipped to some far corner of the world, deep underground. Studio: Relativity Media A list public figure/infamous wife: Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin/Louise Linton (John Oliver video) (previous blind item) A list director: Bryan Singer Another A list director: Brett Ratner Academy Award winning actor: Kevin Spacey Foreign born A list public figure: James Packer Organization: Scientology

by Anonymousreply 550November 10, 2017 4:01 AM

Re: R550.

I wonder if we'll ever know who the investors are - crap tend to slide downward.

by Anonymousreply 551November 10, 2017 4:28 AM

Dame Elton and Dame Bowie

by Anonymousreply 552November 10, 2017 4:33 AM

wonder if spielberg will ever be exposed? i have read so much about him in difficult to locate spots online....

by Anonymousreply 553November 10, 2017 5:55 AM

God, if that Heather O'Rourke story is true, the monsters who did that to her belong in the deepest pits of Hell.

by Anonymousreply 554November 10, 2017 6:07 AM

Spielberg has plenty of pedo rumours, the most intriguing thing that I wonder though is that hot bodybuilder guy he put in jail for like 30 years just for stalking him Maybe he threatened to expose him.

by Anonymousreply 555November 10, 2017 6:14 AM

r554 And if the case had gone to court the District Attorney would have covered it up just like they did with McMartin Preschool, which happened at exactly the same time and place (mid-80s L.A.)

by Anonymousreply 556November 10, 2017 6:14 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557November 10, 2017 6:43 AM

Radar Online Says It Has Identified an A-List Actor Involved in a Pedophile Sex Ring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558November 10, 2017 9:59 AM

R543/R545, I only vaguely remember “Rocky Road” as one of those horridly unfunny TBS Superstation sitcoms I never watched. So I started looking up old episodes on YouTube. While I couldn’t find the Heather O’Rourke episode, here’s one that, for the first 36 seconds, is already pretty creepy with its touchy feely-ness. (Note the part at 00:34 where the little girl appears to be flashing her crotch by absently flipping up her nightgown.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559November 10, 2017 11:17 AM

“Rocky Road” executive producer.

His body language certainly is similar to Schneider’s...practically has that poor Italian interviewer on his lap.

To quote Alex’s sarcastic social worker in “A Clockwork Orange”:

“Of course NO ONE can prove ANY-THING about ANY-ONE.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560November 10, 2017 12:11 PM

Is anyone else hearing rumors about a prominent Evangelical figure? Any idea who it might be?

Joel Olsteen?

Franklin Graham?

Jerry Falwell Jr?

by Anonymousreply 561November 10, 2017 1:08 PM

I wonder when or if they will ever move on to the music industry. Taylor Swift harasses guys. She threatens them with her awful music unless they have dinner with her in a public space.

by Anonymousreply 562November 10, 2017 1:19 PM

Denzel demands women on set who will have sex with him, not always co stars, some in bit parts. Some agree to it such as Sanaa Lathan and supposedly Eva Mendes. This has been rumored for decades. Part of an unwritten contract demand. Of course another one said to be willing was Julia Roberts. For years there was a poster that claimed he would do guys, but only when really coked up.

by Anonymousreply 563November 10, 2017 3:00 PM

Is the "family man" Alan Thicke?

by Anonymousreply 564November 10, 2017 4:46 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565November 10, 2017 7:11 PM

playmates always have their tits out.

by Anonymousreply 566November 10, 2017 11:42 PM

I hope it's Ah-nuld. That man is gross.

by Anonymousreply 567November 11, 2017 1:46 AM

Can't wait to see this guy do the perp-walk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568November 11, 2017 3:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569November 11, 2017 4:04 AM

3 More Women Accuse ‘Atomic Blonde’ Producer David Guillod of Rape: ‘I Was Covered in Blood’

Guillod, also accused of drugging and assaulting “Ted” actress Jessica Barth, denies any nonconsensual sex

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570November 11, 2017 7:18 AM

Writer Alleges Rolling Stone Founder Jann Wenner Offered Him Work in Exchange for Sex

Writer Ben Ryan has accused Rolling Stone founder Jann Wenner of sexual harassment.

Ryan told BuzzFeed News that Wenner offered him a career advancement in exchange for sex during a meeting in 2005.

Wenner acknowledged the encounter in a statement to Variety.“I met Ben 12 years ago, and I attempted to have a sexual liaison with him. He turned me down, which I respected. I had no intention of making him feel uncomfortable. His piece was subsequently published in any case; no work was promised and no work was lost. I have never and would never make an offer of this kind.”

The two had a meeting at Wenner’s townhouse. Ryan claims Wenner made him a drink and sat with him on a couch before quickly making a move on him. Wenner had been out as gay for 10 years at that point, Ryan said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571November 11, 2017 9:29 AM

Here's Gary Goddard with Michael Jackson and the now-arrested mega-billionaire Prince Alwaleed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572November 11, 2017 9:45 AM

David Guillod looks like a total douchebro

by Anonymousreply 573November 11, 2017 9:56 AM

Predators Unmasked? Hollywood’s Sickest Sexual Misconduct Allegations Exposed

Twisted claims continue to pile against some of the world’s best-known entertainers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574November 11, 2017 10:11 AM

CW showrunner Andrew Kreisberg (The Flash, Supergirl...). 19 sources have come forward and Mo Ryan wrote the piece.

He has been suspended already.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575November 11, 2017 10:14 AM

[quote]None of the 19 sources for this story wanted to be named for fear of retaliation.

Must be one powerful guy, this Kreisberg.

by Anonymousreply 576November 11, 2017 10:15 AM

Jesus, r570 - that is horrible.

They were drugged and woke up covered in blood??

Glad the cops are investigating.

by Anonymousreply 577November 11, 2017 1:14 PM

"David Guillod looks like a total douchebro"

Good Lord yes, this cannot be said enough.

by Anonymousreply 578November 11, 2017 1:42 PM

Lens and her pebbles pretty please?!!!!

by Anonymousreply 579November 11, 2017 6:36 PM

Jared Leto?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580November 12, 2017 10:21 AM

What the hell is wrong with Scarlett Johansson and Gal Gadot? I mean they are mothers of chidlren!

by Anonymousreply 581November 12, 2017 2:28 PM

God forbid ... the article about an A Lister superstar family man being the head of a pedo ring ... if it's Downey I will be a wreck. The comments someone suggests him.

Hopefully it's Hanks. Whom I hate. But not Robert Downey.

Please not Downey.

by Anonymousreply 582November 12, 2017 3:38 PM

Consider the fact that Corey Haim, at age 10, went to live with Robert Downey Jr. and Sarah Jessica Parker, R582.

[quote] Haim recalled:

[quote] I was 10, and I'll never forget we went to like a crew party and my mom and dad were like dancing with other people and it was rocky; and I just started crying, whatever, and I remember Sarah pulling me outside with Robert (Downey, Jr.). And Robert said, you're comin' to live with me. And the next thing I remember I was in their car and we were walking, we went back to their place, and in their bedroom upstairs in this New York loft, they just cleaned everything out and put a blue lightbulb in there for me and a mattress and everything, and I lived there for a month and a half two months, with him and Sarah.[23]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583November 12, 2017 3:52 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584November 12, 2017 11:16 PM

At Rob Reiner roast in 2000, Al Franken did an extended comedy bit @ Reiner anally raping his infant children. He is currently a US senator.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585November 12, 2017 11:17 PM

From the roast;

"Mr. Franken told the crowd that Mr. Reiner’s father, “frustrated with his career as a second banana to Mel Brooks,” used “Baby Rob” as a “human piñata,” which, Mr. Franken added, “led to the horrible failure of Ghosts of Mississippi .” “How come you didn’t go for North ?” Mr. Reiner asked.

“Exactly,” Mr. Franken replied. “What POSSIBLY could explain North ?” Suddenly, this Mr.-Reiner-as-enabler act was starting to look a little too polished. But Mr. Franken forged on to detail Mr. Reiner’s alleged sexual abuse at the hands of his father. “On a typical night, Carl would slip into Rob’s bed, roll him over, swab him down and say something like, ‘I’m thinking about hiring Morey Amsterdam to play Buddy Sorrell, what do you think?’

“Well, the success of The Dick Van Dyke Show changed things dramatically,” Mr. Franken said, “but the abuse continued. Carl started inviting many of his famous friends to fuck his son. That list includes some of the greats in comedy: Paul Lynde, Dom DeLuise, Rip Taylor, Danny Kaye, Charles Nelson Reilly and Rock Hudson–whom,” Mr. Franken added, “I frankly don’t think is that funny.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586November 12, 2017 11:17 PM

I missed that, R582 what post mentioned that?

by Anonymousreply 587November 12, 2017 11:40 PM

I never heard anything about Denzel. Yeah, he has had affairs, but very short term. The guy I heard that very story about was Laurence Fishburne. When you said "coked up" that is exactly what triggered the memory.

by Anonymousreply 588November 12, 2017 11:40 PM

Weirdest thong I ever heard about Denzel was that he was really into Mick Jagger, in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 589November 13, 2017 12:17 AM

Hey remember Laurence Fishburne's daughter - a child of Hollywood - did hardcore porn with Brian Pumper. I don't mean a Kardashian-type sex tape - I mean hardcore Rated X porn.

by Anonymousreply 590November 13, 2017 2:24 AM

I doubt any A-lister will be named. We are always told the name is coming, but then it never does.

by Anonymousreply 591November 13, 2017 6:28 AM

The women who have accused Donald Trump of sexual harassment or assault shouldn't have to keep speaking up—let's listen to what they've already told us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592November 13, 2017 6:44 AM

Singer & Geffen

by Anonymousreply 593November 13, 2017 3:53 PM

How is Singer still not being brought down?

by Anonymousreply 594November 13, 2017 3:54 PM

Tom Sizemore accused of molesting 11-year-old actress on set in 2003

by Anonymousreply 595November 14, 2017 6:15 AM

Tom Sizemore reportedly kicked off 2003 movie set for touching 11-year-old-girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596November 14, 2017 6:16 AM

How does Revolta still have a career?

by Anonymousreply 597November 14, 2017 8:44 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 598November 14, 2017 10:18 PM

Part II

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599November 15, 2017 3:58 AM

Luc Besson has been accused of rape by a young actress who has worked with the French filmmaker twice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 20, 2018 12:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!