Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fitness Model Tim Gabel

Can’t find a single pic of him with a girl, but plenty with this dude. I think it’s his boyfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2020 9:26 PM

I’m sure the usual suspects will be here complaining he’s too muscular but at least he doesn’t have any tats. Right DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2017 2:45 AM

Right, but he has a tumor on his arm.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2017 2:47 AM

Those are called guns. He’s clearly a fan of the American 2nd Amendment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2017 2:50 AM

Here he is with his boy again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2017 2:55 AM

Oh look! Another muscletwink.

He's going to be too rugged in the face for you muscletwink lovers in about 3 years. The testosterone will make his nose and brow bigger.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2017 2:57 AM

He's German and there is nothing twinkish about him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2017 3:00 AM

Not necessarily his boyfriend. If you pay attention to male aesthetics culture, it's very common for fitness bros to not have pics of their girlfriends or wives on social media and to be Very close to other muscle bros. it's a lifestyle unto itself

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2017 3:01 AM

Verificatia of sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2017 3:01 AM

These guys are alone together like.. all the time tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2017 3:05 AM

Flex off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2017 3:10 AM

I marvel at all the fitness bros today flexing near naked for selfies with other ripped half naked dudes, often in buying microunderwear.

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2017 3:12 AM

Bulging microunderwear

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2017 3:12 AM

But would they still do the towel dance in the locker room?

by Anonymousreply 13September 23, 2017 3:13 AM

A lot of time they are there just to take physique pics in the Mirrors. They mostly do that at home, but gym mirror are good for selfies

by Anonymousreply 14September 23, 2017 3:15 AM

Matching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 23, 2017 3:23 AM

Germans are twisted. Guaranteed he's into giving or receiving pain and there's a 75% chance he's into piss and shit play.

by Anonymousreply 16September 23, 2017 3:24 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 17September 23, 2017 3:27 AM

Working themselves up for a rally and cross burning.

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2017 3:38 AM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2017 3:45 AM

Are these boys really short?

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2017 4:00 AM

Boom

by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2017 4:32 AM

Boom boom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2017 5:00 AM

Hawt bro

by Anonymousreply 23September 23, 2017 5:01 AM

Sexy

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2017 11:12 AM

he has the best he-vage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2017 11:52 AM

Even in a group setting, they can’t be separated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 23, 2017 4:42 PM

Cool

by Anonymousreply 27September 23, 2017 4:47 PM

Mmmmm. Schtick it in mein hocken, you Nazi pig.

by Anonymousreply 28September 23, 2017 5:12 PM

They're fucking. I have friends who know them

by Anonymousreply 29September 23, 2017 7:05 PM

One of the most attractive guys on IG. But a half huge closet case. He disparages gays often on YouTube but is obviously gay.

For years his big this was shitting on that roid troll Jeff Said. He would take every opportunity to call him out and say he looks better than Jeff. When they finally met he was CLEARLY moist for Jeff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 23, 2017 7:14 PM

Goals 💪🏽

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2017 1:41 PM

Gee, ya think, OP?

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2017 1:45 PM

R32 Tim Gabel frequently mocks gays.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2017 1:55 PM

Can we mock him for his pathetically small balls from all the steroid usage?

Can we mock him when he dies prematurely because of steroid abuse?

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2017 2:10 PM

He has a gay face I bet when he speaks purses fall out of his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2017 2:56 PM

Nice bro

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2017 7:00 PM

Mmmm

by Anonymousreply 37September 25, 2017 12:44 AM

They do seem to have an awful lot of pictures of just the two of them -- on both of their IG accounts. And, the boyfriend has 1.2 million IG followers, so he must be a "star"!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 25, 2017 10:38 AM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 39September 25, 2017 6:52 PM

A million followers, wtf? Who is he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 25, 2017 7:10 PM

A stupid lucky bastard who gets to ride Tim

by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2017 7:16 PM

More!

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2017 2:16 PM

Oh, so it wasn't just once that he spoke agaist gay guys?

Yet the irony of being so homoerotic.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2017 2:32 PM

I don't know if you're aware of this, OP, but straight men are sometimes friends with other straight men. Sometimes they even stand next to each other.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2017 2:40 PM

Wow he has really bulked up since wining the Bronze Medal for figure skating in 2002

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2017 2:42 PM

Those arms are gross.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2017 2:44 PM

Exactly. There is a distorted notion here that men being affectionate or close with each other is equivalent to erotic interest. It’s erroneous and makes gay men look twisted.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2017 2:44 PM

I would propose the thought that homoerotically-charged activities naturally attract homoerotically inclined men. That is not to say all men in the muscle world are gay or bi but a big fraction certainly is. Some are open about their attrctions while others sublimate.

And not the first time homopobes turn out to be atttracted to men to any degree too.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2017 3:31 PM

Perhaps many fitness and male aesthetics dudes are Bi maybe or fluid. Very few are openly gay

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2017 4:22 PM

And he also appeared in a gay magazine but then speaks against gay men. Just bear in mind that it's not women who buy your mags or pay their ticket to look at you almost naked flexing suggestively. It's gay men who let you live your dream.

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2017 4:58 AM

R50 Being disgusted by old men offering you money for sex isn't speaking against gay men.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2017 5:25 AM

specifically, what did he say against gay dudes?

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2017 12:16 PM

Do you really believe bodybuilders build their bodies for de-sexualised appreciation? Do you really think bodybuilders compete in bodybuilding shows and strive to be photographed in bodybuilding mags for you to analyse their bodies technically and emotionlessly as if you were analysing a car?

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2017 7:22 AM

A lot of these dudes like appreciation of their bodies from a comfortable and appropriate distance though modeling and Instagram, but not through personally imposing sexual harassment or overtures.

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2017 8:49 AM

When a bodybuilder competes or when they pose for a mag what they are trying to do is inspiring thoughts of the alpha male, he is expecting either explicitly or implicitly to be acknowldged as having an attractive body above the average. That's the basic idea behind bodybuilding: looking attractive and be acknowldged for it.

They aren't necessarily expecting people to approach them to tell them how sexy they are; it's more about being able to cause people to feel "things" when they exhbit their bodies for them and seeing their reactions and expressions.

The only reason or instance when sex appeal as the goal in bodybuilding is denied is when the idea of homosexuality is involved in some way. In other instances, when the threatening idea of homosexuality doesn't seem to be present then there is no fear to use the muscular body as an object for sexual desire and sexual gazing.

Now, if you dedicate your life to such activity it is expected that some people may even offer money for sex to you. If you don't like that then kindly turn down the offer, but just be aware you are doing everyting to inspire sex thoughts. A bodybuilder would have to have really low IQ not to be aware of the nature of what he does.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2017 9:42 AM

If only DL had more threads about these "fitness models" or Instagram flavors of the hour!

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2017 10:57 AM

[quote]I’m sure the usual suspects will be here complaining he’s too muscular

Well, he is. For the life of me, I don’t know why you and your buddies get your Depends in a twist whenever it’s brought up.

ANYWAY….he’s German. He's probably a cannibal or something.

by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2017 11:32 AM

[quote] If only DL had more threads about these "fitness models" or Instagram flavors of the hour!

That is a problem that is easily remedied!!

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2017 12:20 PM

A friend of mine who is a straight buff male aesthetics types says he doesn’t mind gay guys complimenting him modestly but some gay guys serve overtly lascivious and harassing toward him, which makes him have to avoid them. He noted that regular guys compliment his physique all the time, but in a flattering aesthetics manner that does not inject sexual overtures into the interaction. He says guys call him “Beast” and “swole” more than women, which is very flatterung. He also says some gay guys tend to lack a sense of being discreet about their suggestive comments and will embarrass bodybuilders in front of their bros or other Gym heads, which is begging for a backlash.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2017 12:23 PM

[quote]Are these boys really short?

yes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2017 12:27 PM

Yet bodybuilders are not embarrassed when women are explicit in how they compliment them, it reiforces the idea of heterosexuality so it's OK to be all lascivious as long as it is a womna giving the compliment. Double standards R59

Just look at the racy pics the majority of them take of themsleves for IG. Blaming the target instead of the source when the pics literally scream out "look at this".

I finding stigmatising to imply that al gay men go to an extreme when they compliment a bodybuilder.

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2017 12:39 PM

WOMEN rarely overtly come onto strangers in a lascivious or overtly sexual manner. Moreover, people have a right to be selective about who they want coming onto them. You don’t go from zero to 90 with a stranger Or mere acquaintance whose interest in you is unknown anyway. You make small talk with them and see if there is any mutual interest and then gradually escalate the dynamic as they favorably respond. Some gay men have this twisted notion that just because a guy is a fitness model or has suggestive pics online, they welcome people being sexual toward them in real life. That’s bogus. A Woman who posed nude for Playboy or Hustler is not inviting every man to step to them in a lewd or creepy manner. Modeling or Instagram pics do not invite people to be creepy in real life. Know boundaries and respect.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2017 1:24 PM

Tim Gabel is adorable and has a good sense of humor. He doesn't take himself too seriously and he seems like a great guy to me.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2017 2:14 PM

Tim Gabel is adorable and funny.

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2017 2:15 PM

Gay men trying to defend brazen homophobia just because it comes from a hot guy is gross. Do people who are straight or female piss me the fuck off sometimes? Hell yes. In many ways. I don't make YouTube videos slamming straight people or women. I don't use slurs towards them.

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2017 2:16 PM

Link the video you think he did that in.

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2017 2:18 PM

Yeah, gay bodybuilders obviously become the target of sexual advances from women too but you never see them complain or telling women how disgusted they feel for receiving compliments of sex offers from them. An openly gay bodybuilder has nothing to fear.

by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2017 2:24 PM

I don't have time to review a couple hours of video but here's the link to an example of what you're looking for. There are like a dozen or more videos of Tim and this guy Karl Was from years ago here. They speak in German the whole time. Many people in the comments are German speakers translating what they are saying and say he's ripping on gay's and Jeff Seid and talking about working out the whole time. I have once in one of these personally heard him use the English slur fag. If you really want to find it. Go through all of these. Don't think it will take long before you find one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2017 2:28 PM

R59 I used to follow two straight fitness brothers on youtube and they were doing a vlog from their car, talking about comments they received and the subject got onto gay comments. One of them was saying he didn't like some of the comments he got. I'm paraphrasing, but it was things like "I want to shoot on your pecs" etc. The younger brother said he didn't realise gay men were like that.

At this point, the older brother pointed out it wasn't gay men, but men generally, and asked the other one if he had ever said anything crude to a woman on the internet, which of course he had. Older brother then pointed out that the woman probably felt the same way, and probably got a lot more comments of that nature than they did.

Younger brother then said he'd never thought of it like that before and for a brief moment looked like he was having an actual epiphany. It was really quite spectacular - and sadly very very rare - to see a straight man realise that women don't see men telling them how much they'd like to fuck them as a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2017 2:59 PM

OMG R69 that made my day haha. Thanks for that. Was it the Harrison twins?

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2017 3:02 PM

I assume you’re not talking about the Hodge twins

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2017 3:02 PM

Lots of great old videos of this guy. That boyfriend of his is lucky

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 18, 2017 2:17 AM

MehH

by Anonymousreply 73October 18, 2017 8:44 AM

Dime, meet dozen. Dozen, meet dime.

by Anonymousreply 74October 18, 2017 9:24 AM

I think that regardless of sexual orientation every man sees the same thing about bodybuilders and that is the main attraction to spend money on them be it privately or on a bodybuilding show.

It is the sexual connotations that their bodies convey that fascinate all of them. You know, the idea of the alpha male, the idea of strong sex drive that the muscles convey. Then the illusion of superior physical strength. Display of physical strength is also an erotic factor about males. Gay, bi or hetero, we all see sex about bodybuilders.

Those are the thoughts and fantasies that cross their minds and the things they admire and fantasise with when they see bodybuilders. A fraction of those men dream of being one of the muscle men on stage, they project themselves on them. Others wants to be in bed with them. But ultimatey, whether you want to be one of them or you want to give yourself to them in bed both fantasies are equally homoerotic desires and homoerotic fascinations.

Obviously, in the privacy of a bodybuilder's mind where no one can enter he enjoys seeing how his muscles make the hearts of the men in the audience pound harder than normal and all the flattering and ego-reaffirming reactions they get.

by Anonymousreply 75October 18, 2017 10:30 AM

[quote]Yet bodybuilders are not embarrassed when women are explicit in how they compliment them, it reiforces the idea of heterosexuality so it's OK to be all lascivious as long as it is a womna giving the compliment. Double standards [R59].

So? It’s his double standard to have. Why are you offended that a straight man is uncomfortable with gay men leering at him? Why do you even care?

Man, this obsession with straight men is FUCKING embarrassing. I'm embarrassed for you.

by Anonymousreply 76October 18, 2017 10:50 AM

Weird apology yours R76

by Anonymousreply 77October 18, 2017 10:56 AM

R76 Be uncomfortable all you want. I don't like when white people feel my hair. I don't slur them or go around saying white people are trash. I'm more embarrassed for gay's who think homophobia is fine because we have it coming or w.e.

Male or female, post videos of yourself in nothing but underwear everywhere online and you will get lewd messages. I follows hundreds of straight guys on IG who have never called their fans fags.

by Anonymousreply 78October 18, 2017 11:04 AM

And I think all his gay bashing is just self hate. I think he probably is dating that kid he is in all the pics with. His obsession with Jeff Seid was not normal, and I have followed all these Zyzz wannabes for years.

And I think Karl Ess from those YouTube videos was fucking him. A lot of those videos is Karl telling him to strip off his shirt than pants and telling him how to pose. And he followed pretty obediently. And a bunch were shot with Tim already in underwear in Karls basement. You wanna tell me Karl wasn't telling him to strip when cameras were off?

by Anonymousreply 79October 18, 2017 12:14 PM

I agree with you R78

The bodybuiding world, as an ex female bodybuilder wrote on her blogspot, is over sexual, but bodybuilders like Tim are only scandalised when their heterosexuality seems threatened by the advances of a gay man.

Gay bodybuilders never make a fuss when women offer payed sex to them.

The hypocrisy of pretending there isn't anything sexual about appearing almost naked on social media posing provocatively is upsetting.

by Anonymousreply 80October 18, 2017 4:13 PM

Upsetting? Uh okay dude

by Anonymousreply 81October 18, 2017 4:33 PM

Bodybuilders should allow us to have sex with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 19, 2017 12:26 AM

You would want to sleep with a guy who doesn't like you? R82

by Anonymousreply 83October 19, 2017 4:52 AM

For some reason when I look at his picture I think"Duck,Duck,Goose!"

by Anonymousreply 84October 19, 2017 5:19 AM

R83, who doesn’t like getting blowjobs? He’ll start love you as soon as he slides over your tongue.

by Anonymousreply 85October 19, 2017 1:30 PM

Would you like to be forced to please a woman sexually even though you are not attracted to them? R85

It seems like there aren't gay bodybuilders, but perhaps if you dig deep enough you may find a gay one who could please you out of mutual attraction.

by Anonymousreply 86October 19, 2017 2:11 PM

R86 I have a feeling R85 would need to find a necrophiliac.

by Anonymousreply 87October 19, 2017 2:29 PM

I ONLY Like em bi or fluid.

by Anonymousreply 88October 19, 2017 6:48 PM

Goals

by Anonymousreply 89October 20, 2017 4:34 PM

But then grabbing his stuff around men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 22, 2017 5:41 PM

I guess that means he’s the top?

by Anonymousreply 91October 22, 2017 10:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 22, 2017 10:46 PM

Don't even dare suggest there is something homoerotic about grabbing his own junk when surrounded by other men, he might collapse R91

by Anonymousreply 93October 23, 2017 4:04 AM

Hottt

by Anonymousreply 94June 25, 2018 5:19 PM

Is schwule an offensive term to men gay? He used it in his homophobic rant.

by Anonymousreply 95July 4, 2018 6:55 AM

The ironies of exploiting yourself sexually in front of men yet being afraid of their looks on you.

by Anonymousreply 96August 22, 2018 5:19 PM

Fine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 8, 2019 11:59 PM

Grab

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 9, 2019 12:05 AM

Homoerotic homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 99October 14, 2019 1:59 AM

I love him

by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2020 9:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!