Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Celebrities you know to be gay/bi from trustworthy sources or firsthand knowledge 2017 edition

C'mon spill, you know you want to.

Original thread linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434February 16, 2020 1:08 PM

Will Ferrell

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2017 12:33 AM

Details please R1.

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2017 12:35 AM

bump. this place is dry and needs some gossip/ If I had some I would spill. But alas I dont.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2017 4:04 AM

Oh come on, some of you sluts sure must have had someone famous!

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2017 10:26 AM

Sam Heughan. Check out his thread(s) here, It's all evidence.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2017 10:30 AM

Great thread hope it survives

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2017 10:30 AM

Tom Sellack. I really didn't know but I should have known.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2017 10:43 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2017 12:39 AM

Just make something up, swear you have credible proof and watch it spread to other threads. It works every time.

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2017 2:51 AM

Will Ferrell? Sure Jan!

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2017 4:34 AM

I know who Brian Boitano'd do

by Anonymousreply 11September 23, 2017 5:07 AM

r11 fuck off. Was that supposed to be clever and witty? go away.

by Anonymousreply 12September 23, 2017 6:28 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 13September 24, 2017 5:26 AM

Why is that so hard to believe R10? Ferrell's is a typical bearding situation like Fallon cause his audience is frat boys and dudebros.

by Anonymousreply 14September 24, 2017 12:57 PM

Will Farrell is fat even by straight standards. I find it hard to believe a gay man would punish the planet by parading that patchy-haired bloated body around for everyone to see.

by Anonymousreply 15September 24, 2017 1:04 PM

I was at a wrap party with him a hundred years ago. I think it was at SoHo House. He only spoke to a couple of crew members and he lifted up his shirt to pinch his rather minimal belly fat in disgust while whining about his body on and on and on and on. He wasn't fishing for compliments, he as just fixated. Everyone else is having a drink, trying to angle to get laid, trying to be charming, blowing off steam, engaging with the other human beings they'd spent the last 3 months with. And he was literally navel gazing.

by Anonymousreply 16September 24, 2017 1:07 PM

R14 I think people are finding it hard to believe because Ferrell's name has never popped up before when DL has discussed potentially gay SNL cast members.

He's been in the public eye for a long time so it seems odd this is only being mentioned now.

by Anonymousreply 17September 24, 2017 2:11 PM

Very enlightening, so far.

by Anonymousreply 18September 24, 2017 2:46 PM

Okay, I'll keep my insider info to myself.

by Anonymousreply 19September 24, 2017 3:46 PM

R19

What was it like being an agency employee? More interested in the demands of the job, not so much about specific gossip.

by Anonymousreply 20September 24, 2017 4:14 PM

Why is everyone looking at me?!?!?

by Anonymousreply 21September 24, 2017 4:17 PM

Neil Patrick Harris.

I was a friend of a friend of an acquaintance who let it slip inadvertently.

by Anonymousreply 22September 24, 2017 4:22 PM

Will and Jada. Not that it's not blatantly obvious, but a former fuck buddy of mine swears up and down he saw them both at a gay club like 10 years ago making out with people of the same sex.

by Anonymousreply 23September 24, 2017 4:23 PM

I've posted this before but Troy Aikman dated a male friend of mine. This was years and years ago.

by Anonymousreply 24September 24, 2017 4:31 PM

[quote]I think people are finding it hard to believe because Ferrell's name has never popped up before when DL has discussed potentially gay SNL cast members.

Yeah, in past threads his name has never come up. Fallon's name comes up and people have claimed that Lorne Michaels made him stay in the closet during his SNL days. I still wonder about Chris Kattan. He always pinged and I remember some interview where Tracy Morgan hinted at Kattan being gay. I listed to a episode of Marc Maron podcast where Jennifer Coolidge was a guest. She talked about dating Kattan when they were performers at Groundlings I had a hard time picturing them as a couple.

I remember the below thread from 2012 where someone claimed to have hung out with an SNL cast member and the cast member said others in the cast were gay. It could have been a troll. I think Taran Killam is bi and maybe one of the female cast members is bi. Kristen Wiig always seemed to enjoy playing that reporter character who always ended up flirting with women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2017 5:11 PM

Alexis Arquette slammed Will and Jada around the time of the Oscars So White controversy. He said something to the effect that Will was gay and that many people knew about it.

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2017 5:19 PM

Okay, R25, I see Ferrell's name was among the names listed in post R31 of the thread you linked to but they also named almost the whole cast:

[+quote+] 1999-2000 Jimmy Fallon Will Ferrell Ana Gasteyer Darrell Hammond Chris Kattan Tim Meadows Tracy Morgan Cheri Oteri Chris Parnell Colin Quinn Horatio Sanz Molly Shannon Featuring: Rachel Dratch Maya Rudolph ('00)

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2017 5:35 PM

I knew a gay priest (since deceased) who regularly visited Tom Selleck in his Magnum PI days. He was an ex-priest at the time, married (to a woman) and not out.

Never knew how they met. He lived in So Jersey and visited Tom S. in Hawaii. The priest was middle-aged and not good-looking.

Don't know anything else about the relationship but always heard rumors about TS and in later years the priest came out so then I wondered. Odd relationship if there was one.

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2017 6:52 PM

Yes. Will F. name hasnt ever been brought up before, ever on here etc. So it was a lil shocking. Not that I believe or disbelief. But still interesting, better than reading the same shit about the same holy group constantly mentioned over and over Travolta/Cruise/Selleck/Jada-n-Will... ie common gossip. So it was interesting to hear Ferrell's name.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2017 8:45 PM

Colin Quinn?

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2017 8:48 PM

Renner

Came on to me twice during a long shoot.

Once while wearing only a towel and sporting an erection.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2017 8:58 PM

R31...How did he come on to you? what was he like?

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2017 9:00 PM

Stroking his dick under the towel and admitting how horny he was.

He was pug-like.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2017 9:01 PM

Faye DunawayJ Josh Henderson Trevor Donovan Finn Wittrock Marcia Cross Dana Delany Vanessa L. Williams Jamie Luner Tyler Hoechlin

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2017 9:03 PM

r31 And what do you look like? Where was everyone? What was the shoot for?

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2017 9:05 PM

Scott Speedman.

If he really was fucking Keri Russell back in the day, he must be bi. He brought his boyfriend to a wrap party for a film my friend was in.

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2017 9:05 PM

r36 and he introduced his boyfriend as HIS BOYFRIEND at the wrap party? And BI'S do exist! shocker!

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2017 9:10 PM

I love how posters keep using the fact that Ferrell hasn't been mentioned as possibly being gay on other threads before so therefore he must not be, somehow ignoring the obvious reason he was never brought up before: he's not good looking. For the love of all things decent DL: Know your blindspots! We also don't discuss Louie Anderson's sexuality...hmmm...I wonder why...

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2017 9:10 PM

r38 stfu. Many a'ugly have been mentioned on here before. Many SNL threads have been created.. not one mention of Ferrell. But yes its a gay conspiracy based on looks. Got it. Back to the buffet where you and all the chubs can tell us how it really is from your warped rejected perception....

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2017 9:12 PM

R38, I don't think people are ruling out the possibility of Ferrell being gay. Just surprised he was never mentioned as possibly gay since he's been around for such a long time.

Chris Kattan is always mentioned. Do you think he's handsome? Do you think he's better looking than Ferrell? I never thought Ferrell was ugly.

by Anonymousreply 40September 24, 2017 9:16 PM

Will Ferrell has been mentioned as being gay on dl before, several times.

by Anonymousreply 41September 24, 2017 9:20 PM

If Will Ferrell is gay, he's the Lena Dunham of gays.

by Anonymousreply 42September 24, 2017 9:24 PM

r34 Please spill about Faye Dunaway! I love her!!

by Anonymousreply 43September 24, 2017 9:25 PM

"We also don't discuss Louie Anderson's sexuality...hmmm...I wonder why..."

That's because there's nothing to discuss. He's gay and not even closeted.

by Anonymousreply 44September 25, 2017 12:01 AM

Also because nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 45September 25, 2017 12:08 AM

Actually, there was a thread about him a long time ago. Forget the details, but I think someone was trying to blackmail him for being gay but he beat them to the punch by coming out himself in court. So, yes, it was discussed at the time and, since he isn't lying about it there is nothing to debate.

by Anonymousreply 46September 25, 2017 12:18 AM

I happen to know that Seth MacFarlane is gay.

by Anonymousreply 47September 25, 2017 12:20 AM

Please dont just write a name and leave. Write the source, or circumstance etc. Saying FAYE DUNAWAY... then bouncing? Really! The nerve!

by Anonymousreply 48September 25, 2017 4:19 AM

I'm R39 and I'm full of rage on an anonymous message board about the alleged sexuality of a person I will never meet! Roooar! STFU! ROOOAR!

by Anonymousreply 49September 25, 2017 11:41 AM

I know the Lee Pace / Richard Armitage thing is true (or was true, anyway - this was a couple of years ago)

by Anonymousreply 50September 25, 2017 12:01 PM

We all know it was true R50.

by Anonymousreply 51September 25, 2017 1:12 PM

Upcoming star Timothée Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2017 1:13 PM

[Quote] Faye DunawayJ Josh Henderson Trevor Donovan Finn Wittrock Marcia Cross Dana Delany Vanessa L. Williams Jamie Luner Tyler Hoechlin

Some of those sound like bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2017 5:45 PM

Jim Steinman, in case that was in any doubt after the thread I monopolized. (Although that's stretching the definition of celebrity some.)

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2017 5:49 PM

I mentioned this on here before, but a good friend of mine, a bodybuilder and attorney, slept with Joe Namath years and years ago. I know he isn't lying about it.

by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2017 5:53 PM

R55 details please! Was Namath good in bed?

by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2017 12:43 AM

Jared Leto. He hooked up with a friend of mine (a man) for a few months and then again a year later. He keeps people around. Once your number is in his phone he will be in touch.

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2017 2:38 AM

R47 Seth is somewhere between 3 and 4 on the Kinsey scale. One thing is for sure, the the person he's been madly in love with for the last decade is in his mirror, and that guy needs to put down the booze. It's weird because I think that the singing lessons were the end for Seth. He's never so enamored of himself as when he's singing. Perry's death did a number on him too, more so than he would like to admit.

I miss the simple, funny, pale guy from RISD with oversize glasses and a Kevin Smith like sense of humor. Funny, Kevin and Seth used to remind me of each other. Kevin still has something of himself left though. Seth has almost become Joan Crawford in the way he's replaced his own personality with a public persona that only really matters to him.

Okay, I'm gonna stop rambling now.

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2017 2:58 AM

r57 was Jared a top? bottom> verse? did friend say?

by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2017 4:18 AM

Slightly off topic: Taylor Lautner was bearding for Billie Lourd when Carrie Fisher died-- they have since broken up. In this situation who is bearding for whom... and who pays?

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2017 4:41 AM

[Quote] Seth has almost become Joan Crawford in the way he's replaced his own personality with a public persona that only really matters to him.

Living the dream.

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2017 4:30 PM

Not Chace Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2017 4:43 PM

Nothing new or remotely substantiated on this silly thread. But then silly is what DL is about.

I've seen Will Smith a number of times at the Columbus Circle Equinox in NYC. He is low key, pleasant and I have not gotten a blip of gaydar from him. Lots of talk about him and Jada, but no beef.

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2017 4:50 PM

If Finn Wittrock were gay, I would have had him during college @ Juilliard. He flirted, but he was always with women. Wishful thinking, but he is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2017 4:55 PM

Wilford Brimley. He let Don Ameche suck his man tits.

by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2017 4:56 PM

I saw Taylor Lautner for the first time at a sneak preview for that terrible Twilight series. He was tall and adorable with extremely white teeth, and he had the entire Ungaro Spring Collection fall from his lips when he said to me "I don't want to be here". I didn't want to be there either. We were 2 of maybe 6 men there, and were the only ones let in early. I had no idea who he was until the Frau in charge of the event had him stand up to be ogled by the audience before the film.

If anyone is still doubting he is gay, you're alone. The men on the space station can see it, why can't you?

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2017 5:00 PM

I'm so glad Taylor and Chase are gay. I think they're both hot af.

I feel sorry for both of them though. It seems their careers have stalled.

CC has a few things going, but TL doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2017 5:16 PM

Isn't Chase part of camp Podwall??

by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2017 5:19 PM

I really hope Billie Lourd's a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2017 5:37 PM

How much does Finn Wittrock's head weigh?

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2017 5:41 PM

R69 Why??

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2017 5:59 PM

Brian J Smith. Very active on Grindr when he's on location somewhere. I know two guys who hooked up with him when he was in Atlanta filming that USA Network remake of the miniseries Coma. One of the guys remained friendly with him and they kept in touch for about a year, long phone conversations, just shooting the shit. He's a very nice, friendly, smart person. If he's single, he's on Grindr when he's home in NYC as well, though he dated a producer guy for GMA for about a year. Think a lot of that Grindr sluttiness has slowed down in recent years. He's essentially glass closeted. Says it all comes from his management to not publicly come out. But everyone he ever works with knows, all the way back to that Stargate series.

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2017 6:11 PM

Never noticed how big Finn's head is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2017 6:47 PM

Fernando Carrillo, ex- telenovela actor from Venezuela. Most famous for working with Mex Thalia in the '90s.

He's in his mid 40s now, works out, looks good. Now being a singer again.

Was married, now single, quite religious. I think he's bisexual, mostly hangs out with daddy types, which I suspect pay for his place in Malibu.

by Anonymousreply 74September 26, 2017 7:08 PM

Tell us more, R52.

by Anonymousreply 75September 26, 2017 7:21 PM

I will second the poster above who said Will Ferrell has been mentioned as being gay several times over the last couple of years on DL. And where is this shit coming from that if they don't have a great body they can't be gay? That is a BS stereotype coming from fraus. Lots of gay men are pudgy, lots are fat.

by Anonymousreply 76September 26, 2017 9:02 PM

r76 his name may have been mentioned, but it wasnt really noticed, no one questioned it. Just glossed on over.

Michael Cera... from Datalounge. Not sure if thats trustworthy lol

by Anonymousreply 77September 26, 2017 10:53 PM

bumping

by Anonymousreply 78September 27, 2017 1:49 AM

Bump! want more info on Leto!

by Anonymousreply 79September 27, 2017 6:50 AM

Would have made such a hot couple.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 27, 2017 3:26 PM

I'd say Damon Wayans. I saw him in a bookstore in the West Village chatting very intimately with another guy for hours. He pings big time.

by Anonymousreply 81September 27, 2017 3:34 PM

wish there's a sex tape of Colin Farrell and Jared Leto or a Brokeback Mountain movie part 2. such a hot couple!

by Anonymousreply 82September 27, 2017 3:45 PM

Four counterclockwise snaps in a "G" formation, r81.

by Anonymousreply 83September 27, 2017 4:56 PM

R52 Still no specific info?

by Anonymousreply 84September 27, 2017 5:04 PM

gtjtytujy

by Anonymousreply 85September 28, 2017 12:35 AM

What about Shawn Pyfrom?

by Anonymousreply 86September 28, 2017 3:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 28, 2017 3:30 PM

R82, there is a sex tape of Collin Farrell, it leaked about 10 years ago. He's screwing a woman in it though. Incidentally, his brother is gay. He was also in a gay themed film "A Home At The End Of The World".

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2017 3:56 PM

There is this young actor who has Sony projects ahead of him...

by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2017 4:01 PM

Well that narrows it down R89

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2017 4:05 PM

Sitting in the studio audience for [italic]Wheel of Fortune[/italic] doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 91September 28, 2017 4:12 PM

I am guessing if Jeremy Renner was in front of you with a towel and a hard on - said hard on was nothing to talk about...but then I would have at least blown him for the story...

Michael T Weiss - I met him post days pre-pretender...he was directing a play my friend was in. After party he tells me I look like someone he knows. Ended up fucking. Turns out that someone was an ex of his lol.

by Anonymousreply 92September 28, 2017 4:13 PM

R30 CQ may be a little bit homosexual, but no more so than his good pals Fat Bobby Kelly or sweetipie Jimmy Norton.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 28, 2017 4:20 PM

I know where you're coming from, R31 love. It's a truly revolting experience, isn't it?

One scene together in a bit of tight Lycra costumery and suddenly the man thinks it's game on, the slag.

by Anonymousreply 94September 28, 2017 4:23 PM

[quote] Sitting in the studio audience for Wheel of Fortune doesn't count.

But Pat seems like a nice guy. Surely if he and I were friends he'd help me out.

by Anonymousreply 95September 28, 2017 4:36 PM

bumpity

by Anonymousreply 96September 29, 2017 12:08 AM

r94 theres always one of you Datalounge comedians in every thread, who honestly thinks what hey say is so funny, and witty. Newsflash = ITS NOT.

Stop trying to make your jokes happen. They aint neva gon happen!

by Anonymousreply 97September 29, 2017 3:37 AM

Will Ferrell has been mentioned on DL before because I've mentioned him in threads similar to these. People probably didn't notice cause they were too busy talking about Tammy or Taylor Lautner for the umpteenth time.

by Anonymousreply 98September 29, 2017 4:09 AM

r98... okay. Then spill. What? You just heard it? How? from whom? story? something.

by Anonymousreply 99September 29, 2017 4:32 AM

r93 Norton has talked about being into trannys and other kinks, but not about being gay. He's very honest, and I think he'd say if he was gay or bi.

Kelly's just an asshole, so who knows.

by Anonymousreply 100September 29, 2017 7:51 AM

False. Robert Kelly is a loveable burly bear for taking his beatings like a champ.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 29, 2017 9:20 AM

I knew someone in his camp, R99.

by Anonymousreply 102September 29, 2017 11:28 AM

I wouldn't be surprised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 29, 2017 2:48 PM

r99 Will Ferrell has a camp? Splain please. They just said OBTW, Will likes the dick?

vague as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 104September 30, 2017 3:23 AM

R100 Jimmy Norton is a guy that's in love with his own thoughts, but lives by none of them. Got a lot of Mississippi Leghound in him. In principle he doesn't like dick and has never had a 'legitimate' gay encounter...per his own criteria.

His career is gonna turn out like Bob Levy's.

by Anonymousreply 105September 30, 2017 10:28 AM

[Quote] Will Ferrell has a camp?

Why wouldn't he?

by Anonymousreply 106September 30, 2017 4:54 PM

R22 is posting from 2005.

by Anonymousreply 107September 30, 2017 5:07 PM

Hart Bochner. No anal, though. Into sucking and getting sucked. Not really a secret to insiders.

by Anonymousreply 108September 30, 2017 5:35 PM

He was hot in Supergirl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 30, 2017 5:43 PM

Joe Namath gay? Now I've heard everything.

by Anonymousreply 110September 30, 2017 5:49 PM

Men who fuck MTTs but won't fuck unmutilated men are hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 111September 30, 2017 5:56 PM

No, r111, they're just not sexually attracted to men. Yes, it is weird. But so is a lot of human sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 112September 30, 2017 6:27 PM

But they're more than willing to fuck them as long as they physically emasculate themselves first. That's barbaric.

by Anonymousreply 113September 30, 2017 6:29 PM

I'd like to hear more stories about Tom Selleck. If he has allegedly dabbled in the man-sex, then how come nobody has any details?

by Anonymousreply 114September 30, 2017 6:40 PM

r114, if you do an archive search you should find them. Not size meat verificata level details, but I'm sure I've seen stories here on him going back to the 80s. He's not a dabbler. He's a conservative Republican in a companionate marriage with a woman and he's a dedicated fan of the man-sex.

by Anonymousreply 115September 30, 2017 7:05 PM

Anna Kendrick is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 116September 30, 2017 7:11 PM

R116 Who is she dating??

by Anonymousreply 117September 30, 2017 7:39 PM

Yes, I'd like to know more about Anna's sex life.

by Anonymousreply 118September 30, 2017 7:59 PM

Jane Fonda, Dolly Patton, Julie Andrews

by Anonymousreply 119September 30, 2017 8:08 PM

Forgot one--Katherine Hepburn

by Anonymousreply 120September 30, 2017 9:11 PM

R115, what do you mean he's not a dabbler? Yeah, I know. I need coffee right now. Not up to full speed, and won't be until next week.

by Anonymousreply 121September 30, 2017 9:53 PM

R28 R114 I'll add to the TS story.

In the Summer of 1978, I was a Sophomore in college and my hot, 30-year old, Jewish "pawnbroker to the stars" boyfriend took me to a gay party up on Mulholland. Well, I assume it was a gay party, because everyone there was male -- somewhere between 30-40 guys -- and it was being held at the home of a gay hair stylist who did work for the studios.

Of course, being young and dumb, I didn't know anyone else there, but as soon as we walked in and I looked around, I recognized TS. I asked my boyfriend, if he knew who "that guy" was. He said, he didn't. But at that point, TS hadn't hit the big time. I suppose he would have been considered something like C- level then ?? He'd made some appearances in episodic primetime TV, but the fame and notoriety that came with "Magnum" was at least two years away. The only reason why I recognized him is, because he'd had a rather "memorable" recurring role on the daytime soap opera I watched with my sisters (The Young & the Restless). At one point, he'd appeared in a provocative shower scene with his naked butt showing through the steamy glass. Apparently, the soap's (gay) producer, John Conboy, recognized his talent early on .. lol!

Unfortunately, we only stayed at the party for about 25 minutes, so I didn't get much of chance to observe TS or see what happened as the night progressed. The boyfriend hated parties, so after conducting some pawn business with the host, he wanted to leave and drive down the hill for cheesecake at Greenblatts.

by Anonymousreply 122September 30, 2017 10:48 PM

The ONLY semi credible story on Tom Selleck came from Harvey Levin (TMZ) 20+ years ago. He claimed to have seen Selleck get a blow job in a gay club. That's it, take it or leave it.

by Anonymousreply 123September 30, 2017 10:53 PM

Tom Selleck is still a hunk.

by Anonymousreply 124September 30, 2017 11:30 PM

"But they're more than willing to fuck them as long as they physically emasculate themselves first."

Huh? It's not about "emasculation" - they want the best of both worlds, dick AND tits.

by Anonymousreply 125September 30, 2017 11:44 PM

[quote]The only reason why I recognized him is, because he'd had a rather "memorable" recurring role on the daytime soap opera I watched with my sisters (The Young & the Restless). At one point, he'd appeared in a provocative shower scene with his naked butt showing through the steamy glass.

I've never heard this before. I know in the 90s, soaps flirted with a couple of butt shots (Don Diamond, Mark Collier, etc.), but in all my years of watching soaps and following soaps (back to the 70s; I'm old) I've never heard of them doing butt shots this far back.

by Anonymousreply 126October 1, 2017 8:21 AM

Caitlyn trans tops.

by Anonymousreply 127October 1, 2017 8:32 AM

Hold on R114, I'll make up some details for you!

by Anonymousreply 128October 1, 2017 8:42 AM

Flyovia here. No star fucking tales to tell. I've hooked up with a professional athlete here and there, no superstar household names though. Just local team hotties.

I'd go gay for Jesse Palmer. I'm straight. Is he?

Also, heard from a gossiping birdie Aaron Rodgers is into the man sex.

Allegedly Jason Seahorn (sp?) Julian Edelman, Odell Beckham Jr., Steve Young, and Troy Aikman. But you didn't hear this from me. I'm straight. (into Jesse Palmer's bed)

by Anonymousreply 129October 1, 2017 9:19 AM

Edelman dates women pretty regularly, and last year fathered a child during one relationship. No rumors of him being gay (that I've heard) in the Boston area.

by Anonymousreply 130October 1, 2017 12:08 PM

R126, I remember a couple of butt shots on television back in the 70's. Nothing erotic, just a fast shot. One was on MASH, and there was another one on another show. It's like they were seeing how much they could get away with, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 131October 1, 2017 12:43 PM

Record numbers of "trustworthy sources" for a site frequented only by a few hundred people at any given time.

The Selleck rumors go way back. I mean, who else has gay rumors going back decades? Cruise? Burt Reynolds? Even as a teen in the Netherlands way back I was aware of rumors about Selleck cruising guys in Amsterdam. A popular Dutch TV presenter, who was out at the time, claimed that Selleck followed him on the street and licked his lips when he (the TV presenter) glanced over his shoulder.

by Anonymousreply 132October 1, 2017 12:48 PM

R104, camp = managers, agents, assistants.

by Anonymousreply 133October 1, 2017 12:53 PM

Colin Farrell's wanger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134October 1, 2017 1:54 PM

"I've hooked up with a professional athlete here and there, no superstar household names though. Just local team hotties."

What sports?

by Anonymousreply 135October 1, 2017 3:20 PM

About 7 (?) years ago, I was driving in LA and I think I saw a Rolls Royce parked or circling around Santa Monica Blvd. and Highland. A lot of trannys would hang out there and that might have been where something happened with Eddie Murphy and a tranny (did she get killed?). I don't remember. Anyway, there was also a porno store in the little strip mall so I decided to pull in to see who was in the Rolls Royce. 1 minute later, a black SUV pulls up and I see the limo driver guy get out, then a large guy with a medium size white towel over his head walked into the porno store. I thought it must be someone famous trying to cover their face. So, I decided to walk in to see who it was.

He was at the counter buying poppers. Not sure if straight guys use poppers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 1, 2017 3:56 PM

Who is that R136?

by Anonymousreply 137October 1, 2017 5:09 PM

That's actor Craig Robinson from The Office R137. He was arrested for drug possession in the Bahamas back in 2008 in CA and he was also busted in the Bahamas four years ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 1, 2017 5:21 PM

This might come as a shock, but I've heard rumors about Garrett Clayton.

by Anonymousreply 139October 1, 2017 6:52 PM

R126 Yes, it was Selleck's character Jed Andrews along with Lorie Brooks, played by Jaime Lyn Curtis. I may be overstating how much you could really see, but the two characters were definitely meant to be seen as naked and showering together. Lorie was the cosmopolitan Brooks sister: adventurous and very sexual. The glass was frosted and then we got steam. Even so, it was still pretty provocative for the mid-70s and viewers were treated to the naked outline of her little titties and his butt. In another provocative scene with Lorie, she had a different lover, Mark Henderson, who had some performance issues. So Lorie had Mark laying on a massage table while she dropped hot wax on his body in some kind of "tantric sex ritual" to arouse him. She didn't know this at the time, but Mark was her half-brother from an affair her mother had had.

by Anonymousreply 140October 1, 2017 7:11 PM

Dolly Patton lol

by Anonymousreply 141October 1, 2017 7:17 PM

r129 which sports guys have you hooked up with? r136 very interesting. He has been in a few movies with Franco and Seth Rogan etc.

by Anonymousreply 142October 2, 2017 1:11 AM

R142, One played safety for the KC Chiefs during the 80's and early 90's. Another played cornerback, same team, but mid 90's.

A pitcher for the Royals who spent the majority of his career in the minors circa '83-'84. A back up catcher (he was in the sack as well) older guy, extremely nice and nurturing. My favorite fuck of them all.

I had a good friend who worked for the Truman Sports Complex Authority. I got to hang out a lot at the stadiums back in the day. What can I say? I was closeted, kinda hot, and evidently in the right place at the right time.

P.S. - Cornerback guy was freakin' insane. Certifiable. It's the only time that I was threatened with physical harm if I told anyone of our encounters. Everyone kinda knew this about him. He was a Pro Bowl caliber player.

by Anonymousreply 143October 2, 2017 7:41 AM

r143. No names?

I have no clue about 80's 90's sports people. I thought you were current. Not an elder. Eye roll.

by Anonymousreply 144October 2, 2017 7:57 AM

Sweetie, @R144. I don't kiss and tell or out someone without their permission. As far as me being current? I'm currently telling you to go fuck yourself, okay?

I might be an eldergay now, but at least I was blessed to be kinda gorgeous in my prime. And being a biracial hottie, I'm still sorta riding that wave... I still turn a head or 2. About your eye rolling. Won't your makeup smear dear? A swishy, switching lil' thang like you wouldn't know a touchdown from a hockey goal anyway. Now run along dear. Caitlyn is probably guesting on your favorite show. Rupaul's Drag Race. If you see Kansas City in a post , keep that cunty.. hunty, to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 145October 2, 2017 8:18 AM

r145 you reek of femininity. Elderday still oinkin about your bottom days past. On an anon message board, spilling cold ass tea. Bitch bye!!! Oh I had a fling with some no one from sports in the 80s, but I cant tell unless I get permission. Homo you can go go!

by Anonymousreply 146October 2, 2017 8:21 AM

I'd laugh in your fug little made up face if your mom let you out after curfew. Maybe next year when you turn 30, she'll reconsider.

Sorry hon, I've bottomed less times than your IQ. Big dicks like mine have been plugging holes, like the ugly one you're talking shit from, for a while, chile'.

I could probably take your boyfriend or fuck buddy from you without much effort. They're with YOU after all, and wouldn't require much persuasion. You hope you like me at my age. But you're trolling. You ARE my age, who are we kidding here? My boyfriend is a millenial, and I keep him dicked down. Since you're all that.. LOFL, what famous dudes have you Cosby'd and violated?

by Anonymousreply 147October 2, 2017 8:34 AM

I work in entertainment and have worked for people very close to talent and have spent lots of time around a few of the names that get brought up here. And in a lot of cases, the guys are straight. Or possibly bi and super DL about that. But its weird to have seen a few celebrities with their girlfriends in private, non-professional settings (like at their homes) and then come on here to have people in flyover country proclaim with certainty that the celeb is 100% gay.

by Anonymousreply 148October 2, 2017 8:51 AM

[quote]I work in entertainment and have worked for people very close to talent and have spent lots of time around a few of the names that get brought up here. And in a lot of cases, the guys are straight.

This is 100% accurate. Sometimes DL is right but on other occasions someone will say something that I know to be false but you can't really argue on an anon gossip board about anything. The anon part makes it more difficult because there's no sort of building of a reputation. It could be anyone at any time on any post.

[quote]I'd like to hear more stories about Tom Selleck. If he has allegedly dabbled in the man-sex, then how come nobody has any details?

I worked with a guy for years in an entertainment related job who worked on one of his shows. Yes, I trust that person. It wasn't really the kind of environment where any of this stuff would come up but he did comment that Tom was gay and everyone on that set knew it.

I was pretty young, didn't really know who the guy was because Magnum had been off the air for years but I had heard of that show. He was older, straight and talked about some of the projects that he had worked on in the distant past - he was not the gossipy type at all. So when he said it I feel like he knew what he was talking about and it was just a fact.

by Anonymousreply 149October 2, 2017 9:07 AM

I work in entertainment and have worked for people very close to talent and have spent lots of time around a few of the names that get brought up here. And in a lot of cases, the guys are straight. Or possibly bi and super DL about that. But its weird to have seen a few celebrities with their girlfriends in private, non-professional settings (like at their homes) and then come on here to have people in flyover country proclaim with certainty that the celeb is 100% gay.

—Anonymous

Mmmmm I smell total bullshit. Why ? One simple comment " flyover country". What you are doing is saying I know most actors are straight and I know a few and have been to their homes and SEEN them and their girlfriends. All the people who think these actors are gay are stupid and just to prove it I will also show you are all redneck as well. I am calling bullshit. You may work in the industry. But what Gay person comes onto a Gay Gossip site to say that we are all wide of the mark. Mmmmm bullshit

by Anonymousreply 150October 2, 2017 9:27 AM

r150 cant handle the truth. But I will say this r149, the bi's move and operate completely differently than the gays. Not the open and out marchin bi's. But the bi's in showbiz, in entertainment, in marriages, or relationships with women. You can be working very closely with them, see them hookup, flirt, fuck chicks... still doesnt mean they dont dance with the D.

by Anonymousreply 151October 2, 2017 9:34 AM

Dammit, AIKC. Before you provided details, I was imagining you nailed Johnnie Morton.

For r144

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 2, 2017 7:05 PM

Charles Barkley. A friend of mine had a long term same sex affair with him. He even had the rings and memorabilia to prove it. Charles got mostly into frotagge, and mutual j.o. Liked to lick him all over. Allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 153October 2, 2017 7:26 PM

I don't know much about American sports, so I thought r153 was talking about CeeLo Green at first (shudder).

by Anonymousreply 154October 2, 2017 8:05 PM

Peggy Cass. The disgust ing little trollop u.sed to show up on the set with pubes stuck in her teeth.

by Anonymousreply 155October 2, 2017 8:22 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 156October 2, 2017 8:50 PM

R150 is why we can't have nice things.

Shut up, bitch, we all understand the unreliable nature of gossip better than you do. We know it's probably bullshit, but it's fun to trade bullshit and wonder if any of it is actually true. It's a game, and you're spoiling everyone's fun.

by Anonymousreply 157October 3, 2017 12:13 AM

In the mid 90s I was at The Boardwalk in North Miami (before it moved to Fort Lauderdale) and this guy hit on me big time who I could have sworn was Drew Carey. We flirted back and forth for the longest time, and he would not tell me if he was or wasn't DC. He was very funny and just played along with my skepticism. For the life of me I couldn't convince myself that he wasn't DC. Even during that time, two different people came up to him and said "You know, you look just like . . ." Then he said "If I was Drew Carey, would you go with me to my hotel?" The starfucker/unpaid whore in me seriously considered it, but I did not take him up on his offer. I was probably too taken with the Venezuelan gogo boys and did not want to leave.

by Anonymousreply 158October 3, 2017 1:33 AM

r158 very interesting. Never knew Carey was a bun diver.

by Anonymousreply 159October 3, 2017 3:29 AM

R158 But unless you would have become a regular of his and been able to take advantage of his wealth, would you really have felt proud telling people, "I fucked Drew Carey?" - and that's assuming that's what he wanted.

What if he had wanted you to suck his dick. Would you have bragged about that? haha

by Anonymousreply 160October 3, 2017 5:09 AM

r160... sucked Carey's dick and feels ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 161October 3, 2017 5:49 AM

Damn it! Was I that obvious?

by Anonymousreply 162October 3, 2017 5:54 AM

P..S. HIs load tasted like day old pizza. Bet you didn't want to know that detail!

by Anonymousreply 163October 3, 2017 5:55 AM

r163. Yum day old pizza from the fridge is yummy to my tummy.

by Anonymousreply 164October 3, 2017 6:02 AM

R150 I didn't say most actors were straight. I said that I've spent a great deal of time around a few of the names that people on this site are 100% convinced are flaming gay--and as far as I can tell, they're straight. And they have romantic relationships with women. And I was definitely keeping an eye open because I was aware of rumors and my gaydar works just fine. But being that they're actors, sure there's a chance they have fooled around with guys--just like any straight guy or guy on the sexual spectrum. I just find it irritating that many on here presume some of these specific actors live in a glass closet (meaning live gay lives but pretend to be straight in the press) when that's not the case.

by Anonymousreply 165October 3, 2017 6:02 AM

Drew Carey's been the apparent subject of blind items over the years. Such as this long-winded one about Tubby Pay-Stub.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 3, 2017 6:04 AM

r166. That blind is 10 years old. Havent been on datalounge that long. Was still in school!

by Anonymousreply 167October 3, 2017 7:13 AM

About celebs sex life: NOBODY can be 100% sure of ANYTHING unless they are the celeb himself or herself. There is NO WAY someone who just worked with someone, even if they worked closely with that person, could know the intimate details of the celebs life. True example: a friend finally introduced me to his long time FB. The FB is a celeb. Yup, celeb is married for many years, and is happily married and has adult children. Who would have guessed it?

by Anonymousreply 168October 3, 2017 8:54 AM

r165 I enjoy a bit of gossip as much as the next person. You however are an example of an increasing type of poster here who only wants to diss. You work in the industry? Hmm. You claim to know names but don’t mention any. You make a very definite statement about people living in the glass closet with again sadly no examples. In short you have nothing to add except your own negativity.

It might just be possible that you don’t work in the industry, know no one and are simply someone working out their own issues on an anoymous board. If you’ve nothing to contribute by way of gossip - and you clearly don’t - why not just go away? It’s really not for you.

by Anonymousreply 169October 3, 2017 9:47 AM

[Quote] I said that I've spent a great deal of time around a few of the names that people on this site are 100% convinced are flaming gay--and as far as I can tell, they're straight.

Care to give an example?

by Anonymousreply 170October 3, 2017 10:10 AM

R169 lol We can say the same about posters with the gossip you wanna hear.

by Anonymousreply 171October 3, 2017 3:17 PM

Michael Pitt is bi, the trustworthy source was heself when he said it in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 172October 3, 2017 6:44 PM

"I said that I've spent a great deal of time around a few of the names that people on this site are 100% convinced are flaming gay--and as far as I can tell, they're straight."

Then why not name them? There is still social hysteria around outing people as gay.....but none around outing people as straight.

by Anonymousreply 173October 3, 2017 8:54 PM

I agree with r173, it does seem odd not to name them. Not that I think the poster is lying, it's just... it seems like naming them would be about as scandalous as saying "celebrities eat food."

by Anonymousreply 174October 3, 2017 8:59 PM

R172 - it's funny for me to see other fans insisting he can't be even though he bloody said it himself. Fraus are something else man.

by Anonymousreply 175October 3, 2017 9:40 PM

r169 really? say who it was!

by Anonymousreply 176October 3, 2017 11:13 PM

oops I mean r168

by Anonymousreply 177October 3, 2017 11:14 PM

Carey was a Marine so

by Anonymousreply 178October 4, 2017 1:33 AM

Bumpity

by Anonymousreply 179October 4, 2017 2:51 AM

bummpppp

by Anonymousreply 180October 4, 2017 4:42 AM

I thought Michael Pitt and JGL was common knowledge at this point.

by Anonymousreply 181October 4, 2017 6:58 AM

r181 Lainey confirmed it.... years ago. Scared JGL right into his straight side had a kid etc. MP but have issues.

by Anonymousreply 182October 5, 2017 3:15 AM

My brother was backstage at a Van Halen concert years ago when David Lee Roth was still with them. He said he was sitting next to Valerie Bertinelli when she said "at this point doesn't everybody know David is gay?"

by Anonymousreply 183October 5, 2017 3:18 AM

HARRY STYLES

COULD HE BE MORE GAY??????????

by Anonymousreply 184October 5, 2017 3:21 AM

r184 cliche remark, no trustworthy sources. in your reply.

Watch the interview with Chelsea Handler and Clara Delivigne (whatever its called) Chelsea talks about how many of her friends have slept with Harry. He could be bi... but the way Chelsea mentioned it was very casual and throwaway ....

by Anonymousreply 185October 5, 2017 3:29 AM

I'm in the business too.

by Anonymousreply 186October 5, 2017 3:46 AM

Yeah, R185, I was being sarcastic and checking to see whether you were a Larrie. Harry has always been single and has probably slept with hundreds of women.

by Anonymousreply 187October 5, 2017 3:47 AM

R186 and R187, I'm sending you kisses.

by Anonymousreply 188October 5, 2017 3:52 AM

R181 - it IS common knowledge, but some stans have huge denial issues.

by Anonymousreply 189October 5, 2017 5:43 AM

[Quote] but some stans have huge denial issues.

Typical lol

by Anonymousreply 190October 5, 2017 7:45 AM

A journalist told me Ben Affleck is gay. Unfortunately I have no details or stories.

by Anonymousreply 191October 5, 2017 9:39 AM

R191 Proof that we shouldn't believe in everything someone tell us.

by Anonymousreply 192October 5, 2017 4:51 PM

[quote]Michael Pitt is bi, the trustworthy source was heself when he said it in an interview.

I completely believe Michael Pitt is bisexual, but he has never said that in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 193October 5, 2017 5:16 PM

He has R193, when being asked by an interviewer about it he said something like "Aren't we all kinda bisexual".

by Anonymousreply 194October 5, 2017 8:22 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 195October 6, 2017 4:49 AM

Donovan Leitch and Keanu Reeves both talked about themselves as being bi.

by Anonymousreply 196October 6, 2017 5:12 AM

r196. link? or selective memory?

Keanu if he ever said that it would be regurgitated over and over instead of the same tired ol stories of him and Geffen as the only evidence.

by Anonymousreply 197October 6, 2017 5:24 AM

Keanu seems to have given up bearding.

by Anonymousreply 198October 6, 2017 5:29 AM

George Eads. Personal experience. Made small talk with him in a Chicago hotel bar in winter 2006. Next night, I went back to see if he was there again. He was. He was sitting with a few people, but was eyefucking me for a while. I got up to use the mens room, and as I was washing my hands, he came in and put his hand on my ass. I told him my room number, and he came by late that night.

by Anonymousreply 199October 6, 2017 5:32 AM

r199. More more. What was it like? What did yall do? hot hot!

by Anonymousreply 200October 6, 2017 5:45 AM

[quote]Carey was a Marine so

Get over it gurl.

by Anonymousreply 201October 6, 2017 6:06 AM

This is the thing about Geffen and Keanu, the link was keanu's one time stepfather and Sandy Gallin. Sandy and Geffen were extremely close and spoke every day, more than once a day. Gallin and keanu's stepfather made an award winning TV movie together. Also Geffins good friend Field, produced Bill & Ted. In fact there are many, many reasons why Keanu would have met Geffin but Geffen and Keanu both said they had never met...pure bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 202October 6, 2017 6:21 AM

I know Tom Selleck is gay.

by Anonymousreply 203October 6, 2017 6:21 AM

[Quote] he said something like "Aren't we all kinda bisexual".

LOL

by Anonymousreply 204October 6, 2017 6:55 AM

R203, how do you know this?

by Anonymousreply 205October 6, 2017 1:12 PM

Didn't TS sue a tabloid for claiming he was gay? So, even if he were, wouldn't this prevent him from coming out?

by Anonymousreply 206October 6, 2017 1:14 PM

R168, you sound a little paranoid.

by Anonymousreply 207October 6, 2017 5:46 PM

Wow, Eads was still hot in 2006. Lucky you.

by Anonymousreply 208October 6, 2017 9:13 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 209October 7, 2017 4:07 AM

So, at first I thought this might be kinda harsh, even though she's older. I slept with Gina Schock, back in the day. She was so hot, and a drummer, and did I mention that she was hot, and that she is a drummer. I mean, hell, she's still hot! For the kidies out there, she's the drummer for The Go Gos. But from what I understand, she was yanked out of the closet kicking and screaming. That must've been because of their image. Because she was full on L back in the day. Her bandmates set her up with me, for god's sake.

by Anonymousreply 210October 7, 2017 5:08 AM

R210. Hot. we got the beat indeed :)

by Anonymousreply 211October 7, 2017 6:48 AM

Anyone have any more information about Donovan? I read an article a while back that referred to him having a male 'companion' in the mid 60s, but it's hard to find out more.

by Anonymousreply 212October 7, 2017 5:58 PM

Lol, yeah, she was or is hot fucking action to the max. I thought I'd get a lot of replies like, "huh" or "who?"

by Anonymousreply 213October 7, 2017 9:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 214October 7, 2017 9:46 PM

r210, are you male or female?

by Anonymousreply 215October 7, 2017 11:23 PM

I'm R210 and I'm female, why the question or suspicion?

by Anonymousreply 216October 7, 2017 11:35 PM

that was irritating. yeah, I don't fit the perfect vernacular speaking or behavior of an older lesbian...so thank you for making me feel like crap yet again. I used to get that in the 80's because I'm lipstick and was regarded with suspicion. LOVE IT!

by Anonymousreply 217October 7, 2017 11:40 PM

Drew Carey openly drools over that often shirtless Australian male model on The Price is Right.

by Anonymousreply 218October 7, 2017 11:47 PM

[quote]George Eads. Personal experience. Made small talk with him in a Chicago hotel bar in winter 2006. Next night, I went back to see if he was there again. He was. He was sitting with a few people, but was eyefucking me for a while. I got up to use the mens room, and as I was washing my hands, he came in and put his hand on my ass. I told him my room number, and he came by late that night.

Eads always pinged for me.

by Anonymousreply 219October 7, 2017 11:53 PM

r210=Jodie Foster

I always thought Drew Carey was gay; I don't know how anyone could be surprised. I also agree with r218 about his lust for the male model. It use to annoy me how he'd have attractive gf's on his TV show, like any of those girls would have dated his fat ass.

by Anonymousreply 220October 8, 2017 12:57 AM

Michael Pitt's girlfriend looks kind of like a man

by Anonymousreply 221October 8, 2017 1:02 AM

r220 Women don't care that much about looks, dl doesn't get it, or tries to suppress it.

by Anonymousreply 222October 8, 2017 1:03 AM

R222= living in a dream

by Anonymousreply 223October 8, 2017 1:09 AM

Yes, I'm R210, and I've gotten the Jodie Foster thing before. My girlfriends have been butch for the most part. But I'm def Ellen or Jodie type. When I was younger even a Portia.

by Anonymousreply 224October 8, 2017 1:09 AM

R212 I read Donovan's memoir and he stated that back in the day people thought he was gay but there were no other details.

I know that he has had affairs with women and has a wife, I believe, and family but he comes off very gayish/bi looking, including his soft spoken voice. It wouldn't surprise me if he has had same sex encounters but he comes from a time when no one talked about them.

by Anonymousreply 225October 8, 2017 1:26 AM

r210/224: I was referring to Foster having dated Gina too. And on a side note: Wanna meet up later?

by Anonymousreply 226October 8, 2017 1:27 AM

T P

by Anonymousreply 227October 8, 2017 2:45 AM

Eads is still hot.

by Anonymousreply 228October 8, 2017 3:02 AM

Eads is actually hotter now.

by Anonymousreply 229October 8, 2017 3:21 AM

Doug Barr the model turned actor who was on Fall Guy with rumored gay Lee Majors. Doug's married now, but 30 years ago he and former child actor Lee Montgomery were a couple. Hollywood-itis gets these guys married to women to protect their careers. Lee was married briefly in his 20's. I don't know anything about him now but he was hot hot hot in his mid 20's and Doug was blonde and beautiful.

James Spader was rumored (seen) to be in a relationship with Tony Bill around the same time. Early 80's. People I knew blabbed. It made sense.

by Anonymousreply 230October 8, 2017 3:50 AM

R226 , lol, damn. Where do you live? Sounds promising. Don't do that, being a lonely Saturday and all. I had no idea of Jodi dating Gina. I worked as a waitress during my college days and one of her drum techs met me in so cal at a beach restaurant. All of the girls except the snobby Belinda came in for lunch before a gig one night and kept teasing Gina about going out with me. Lo and behold, I got tix to the show that night. Later in the eve, as they say, I shot my mouth off and she showed me what that hole was for. LOL! And for all of her protesting, Chrissie Hynde is such a liar. She's so bi. She protests because both Joan Jett and Kim Deal bedded her. Since they were essentially out, she freaked and started this whole, "I AM NOT!" campaign. What a you know what. Kisses! R210

by Anonymousreply 231October 8, 2017 3:52 AM

Bronson Pinchot. I was "interning" for a sitcom director who booked one of his lesser known sitcoms after Perfect Strangers. On the first day, I was sitting with the director and he was actually very nice and a bit flirty and definitely gay. It was pretty obvious that he was "dating" his stand in. When I showed up on the second day, the director met me outside and told me that I couldn't be on set for rehearsals as I distracted Bronson and he couldn't concentrate when I was there. Something about his cast and crew being family and he couldn't "be himself" if I was on set. The director called me later and apologized and said that Bronson was gay and didn't want anyone to know. Director said he knew that I could tell he was gay and since I wasn't under an employment contract with a confidentiality agreement, I could only be there for taping when he butched it up. Last I heard he was remodeling old farmhouses in PA. Had a short lived show on DIY or some minor how-to network about remodeling.

by Anonymousreply 232October 8, 2017 4:57 AM

Phillip Glass. He hit on me at a gay bar in Cincinnati in the 1990s. I didn't know who he was but he told me he was a musician in town for a couple of days for a gig. Driving home, I saw his picture on a billboard for the Cincinnati Symphony Orchestra and immediately recognized his face and name.

by Anonymousreply 233October 8, 2017 5:07 AM

I was talking about Donovan's son. The son and Keanu were good friends.

by Anonymousreply 234October 8, 2017 5:09 AM

Donovan who?

by Anonymousreply 235October 8, 2017 5:10 AM

I can not say how I know Selleck is gay but I know. I guess it is one of the few things I know about Hollywood.

I don't know why he is a right winger, that I can not figure.

by Anonymousreply 236October 8, 2017 5:12 AM

I assume Philip Glass is a top.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237October 8, 2017 5:14 AM

Philip Glass is really homely.

by Anonymousreply 238October 8, 2017 5:26 AM

R235 lol, oh wait, are you kidding?

by Anonymousreply 239October 8, 2017 6:34 AM

bump more gossip :)

by Anonymousreply 240October 8, 2017 8:18 AM

Christian McCaffrey(Bottom) Odell Beckham(Bottom) Harrison Smith(Top) Kris Bryant who plays for the Chicago Cubs Don't know what to say about Aaron Rodgers. I think he is asexual at this point. Tebow will never come out. I had a weird S&M "thing" with a hockey player for the Atlanta Thrashers. He was "straight" but wanted me to be his fag slave. It was mostly emails and text. Never hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 241October 8, 2017 10:12 AM

Angela Lansbury.

by Anonymousreply 242October 8, 2017 10:58 AM

R232 Clark Duke & Michael Cera have a legendary Bronson Pinchot tale, but it does involve tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 8, 2017 11:48 AM

[quote] James Spader was rumored (seen) to be in a relationship with Tony Bill....Early 80's.

This would not shock, I have long had my suspicions about Spader. Wasn't he linked to RDJ back then? He certainly seems quite sincerely settled & happy with his wife, now, so those days must be long gone.

To me it's most obvious on film; the way he plays opposite women romantically comes over 'off' or studied and always has. As if he's disinterested or 'checked out' but angry with them about it. The exception is PRETTY IN PINK where he comes over perfectly believable as a suitor to Molly Ringwald, possibly as his character was at war with Ringwald & a rival to wet blanket femme Andrew McCarthy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244October 8, 2017 11:59 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245October 8, 2017 12:05 PM

[Quote] T P

??????

by Anonymousreply 246October 8, 2017 12:06 PM

Lee Montgomery and that beautiful hairy chest were never sexier than in GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN with SJP. His dance moves were pure heaven.

by Anonymousreply 247October 8, 2017 12:25 PM

Lee was so beautiful. A canuck and brother of Belinda Montgomery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 8, 2017 12:30 PM

All the good looking ones.

All the non-that-bad looking ones.

And if we don't have actual proof, we'll make something up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 8, 2017 12:39 PM

r249 = Triggered fanfrau

by Anonymousreply 250October 8, 2017 12:55 PM

No, just a bemused gay man R250

Though I suspect you are someone who probably would have been happier if transed as a child.

by Anonymousreply 251October 8, 2017 1:01 PM

Many years ago, a good friend was cruised relentlessly one night in a Greenwich Village bar by Christopher Plummer.

by Anonymousreply 252October 8, 2017 2:42 PM

Speaking of Lee Montgomery, I think this is a more recent photo of him. According to Wikipedia, he dropped out of the business and now works as a real estate agent in Simi Valley, CA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253October 8, 2017 2:47 PM

I wonder if Lee's ears are burning today. God, he's old.

by Anonymousreply 254October 8, 2017 2:53 PM

Umm you can't just say you hooked up with Eads and not spill details. Sizemeat? top Bottom and most importantly to DL did he have a womanly butt?

by Anonymousreply 255October 8, 2017 3:32 PM

r249 must think Philip Glass is a major hunk

by Anonymousreply 256October 8, 2017 3:40 PM

Oh hell no would James Spader and RDJ be surprising to me. Like I said before, how can so many high school and college drama guys be gay and all of the sudden "poof, I'm straight!" (ha, I said poof)

by Anonymousreply 257October 8, 2017 4:36 PM

I wonder, oh, I wonder if self-righteous R249 could be David Ehrenstein? David, I've got some old time dish for you.

Gail Lumet Buckley, Lena Horne's daughter, wrote in her latest book that her mother and step father told her there were rumors going around about their sexuality - in the 1950s. They warned her, didn't deny it. She also reveals that they slept in separate bedrooms.

The producer of Lena's 1980s one woman Broadway show revealed that Lena established close bonds with several female audience members, one of which she took to London when the show went there. Just friends? lol

by Anonymousreply 258October 8, 2017 5:47 PM

The "You think all attractive men are gay!" troll always pops up, even when ugly guys like Drew Carey, Bronson Pinchot, and Phillip Glass are mentioned

by Anonymousreply 259October 8, 2017 5:49 PM

r231: I always thought Hynde was a bit butch and figured she liked women. I don't follow her so I didn't know about a denial tour. She would've struck me as someone who wouldn't give a shit about people knowing if she was homo or bi. The biggest hots I've ever had for any celebrity was Nena. She still looks good. She's married, has children and grandchildren, but she's seemed a little butch at times too. I started to wonder if she swings both ways when I got older. She plays drums too, btw. Smooches to you also!

by Anonymousreply 260October 8, 2017 11:23 PM

r241. HOT. how do you meet these dudes?

by Anonymousreply 261October 9, 2017 8:00 AM

[quote]R223= Has never actually hung out with a woman outside of a gay bar

by Anonymousreply 262October 9, 2017 9:33 AM

[quote][R241]. HOT. how do you meet these dudes?

When he falls asleep....

by Anonymousreply 263October 9, 2017 9:35 AM

Do we consider RDJ being (at least) gay-leaning bi as an open secret or common knowledge? Too many rumours about celeb- (Daniel Craig, Tom Hiddleston, Tom Holland, James Spader, Val Kilmer, Ramon Estevez, Jude Law, Aaron Taylor-Johnson) and non-celeb hook-ups( various guys in rehab including a datalounger, tons of guys from craigslist) to count, the late 1990s article where it was reported that he had joined a rehab program specially for gays and lesbians, the interview where he came out as bi only to later act as if it never happend, the various blind items. Oh and the thing with Ramon Estevez (better known as Charlie Sheen's brother and openly gay) was even indirectly confirmed by RDJ himself in the infamous coming-out-as-bi interview.

by Anonymousreply 264October 9, 2017 6:43 PM

R264 Are you the same troll who posts about RDJ & Tom Holland fucking or there are actually rumors about those two out there?

by Anonymousreply 265October 9, 2017 8:13 PM

r264 yawn. regurgitated nonsense not needed in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 266October 9, 2017 9:38 PM

Springsteen.

Bi.

by Anonymousreply 267October 9, 2017 9:46 PM

r267 I can same any name as well. Details... or be gone.

by Anonymousreply 268October 9, 2017 9:49 PM

One troll on DL keeps posting the Springsteen thing. No proof or whisperings over the years. Just a hater

by Anonymousreply 269October 10, 2017 2:29 AM

[quote] I always thought Hynde was a bit butch and figured she liked women.

Agree that's she's a butchy andro (and most Kinsey 5 women are) but I don't think we can discount her relationships with men altogether. Her relationship with Jim Kerr seemed legit even though he was clearly the femme in that marriage; they have a daughter together and both went through depression when their relationship fell apart. And yeah, Hynde seems way too cool for the closet so that was probably for real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270October 10, 2017 9:17 AM

R231, Yeah, I know Chrissie has had two marriages that are likely legit, and I don't think she's full homosexual, but I do believe she's bi. I knew Kim Deal back in the day. After they had this first and very highly publicized nasty meeting, they had a kiss and makeup meeting that went there. She also went on the road in a festival tour with Joan, and uh...but these could have been drunken encounters I guess. She could just be more of an alcoholic than anything, because THAT is something she's fully admitted to. I get pissed when people protest too much to something they've done. And people can be bi and find love with one gender. There was this "hate for bi female" culture in the 80's that was largely born out of fear for women leaving other women. I think it drove some women into the arms of men, when they might otherwise have stayed with other women. WOW! What a crock of shit I just spilled for 6 in the morning....hahaha. Kisses.

by Anonymousreply 271October 10, 2017 2:11 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 272October 11, 2017 1:23 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 273October 11, 2017 9:00 AM

Trevor Donovan is indeed gay.

I'd sure like to know more about Jimmy Fallon...

by Anonymousreply 274October 11, 2017 10:16 AM

Believe it or not, I actually believe that Fallon and Timberlake have been lovers.

by Anonymousreply 275October 11, 2017 10:35 AM

I believe that Santa delivers toys to all the good little boys and girls on Christmas morning. And both our beliefs are equally supportable.

The problem with threads like this is that they are usually 99% fantasy. What's the point?

by Anonymousreply 276October 11, 2017 10:41 AM

R275= clown

by Anonymousreply 277October 11, 2017 11:01 AM

R275, this is DataLounge. We don't believe anything here.

by Anonymousreply 278October 11, 2017 11:01 AM

R276, you fantasize about Bronson Pinchot and Drew Carey?

by Anonymousreply 279October 11, 2017 2:42 PM

Everything about Fallon screams "closet case "so I totally believe the rumours.

by Anonymousreply 280October 11, 2017 4:38 PM

R280, yeah, especially the fact that he has a wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 281October 11, 2017 5:05 PM

Yeah because closeted men are never married and have children.....

by Anonymousreply 282October 11, 2017 5:20 PM

R282, you are just one of the wretchedly insecure gay men who need to elevate their status in life by pointing fingers at virtually everybody in entertainment and proclaiming, " You see? You see? He's gay TOO!"

Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 283October 11, 2017 5:31 PM

Kim Deal fucked Chrissie Hynde? Is Frank Black gay?

by Anonymousreply 284October 11, 2017 5:37 PM

[quote]Trevor Donovan is indeed gay.

...for reals?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 11, 2017 5:49 PM

Wow. It is remarkable, the amount of people on here that are or were in "the business", or that have "friends" that slept w a celeb. Simply remarkable. Or...laughable.

by Anonymousreply 286October 11, 2017 7:20 PM

R283 And you are obviously some pr-person or a celeb that was mentioned here and doesn't want this thread to be continued.

by Anonymousreply 287October 11, 2017 8:36 PM

R283, as opposed to homophobic straights who insist that no one they like or admire could be gay? Showbiz has a disproportionately large number of gay people.

by Anonymousreply 288October 11, 2017 9:09 PM

r241 WTF? I'm a long time fan who misses the great hockey posts we used to have. Please come back and spill on the thrasher player...tell me it's the not the now renowned colour guy, that would be so fitting.

by Anonymousreply 289October 11, 2017 9:35 PM

Yeah what is it about stopping a thread that is so vital to some people. We are on a fucking gossip site for fucks sake

by Anonymousreply 290October 11, 2017 10:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 291October 11, 2017 11:19 PM

Who is the lunatic that incessantly "bumps" this thread? Is someone really that obsessive to see more responses?

by Anonymousreply 292October 11, 2017 11:29 PM

r292 = the person that bumps the thread.

by Anonymousreply 293October 12, 2017 12:14 AM

I'm not the bumper, but I'm waiting for David's response ;)

by Anonymousreply 294October 12, 2017 12:42 AM

for r292 bump!

by Anonymousreply 295October 12, 2017 5:57 AM

R285 He looks good with a beard.

by Anonymousreply 296October 12, 2017 9:25 AM

rfeyeryw

by Anonymousreply 297October 13, 2017 12:48 AM

r292 BUMP FOR YOU BOO!

by Anonymousreply 298October 14, 2017 12:12 AM

Harry Styles.

He has a house in Hampstead and used to come onto the Heath to hook up, always wearing a hoodie. We recognized him by his eyes, mouth and dick, all three of which are pretty distinctive.

He is bi though, not gay, and has a thing for very thin female models.

by Anonymousreply 299October 14, 2017 12:21 AM

r299 really? Because Chelsea Handler says he likes older women that he has fucked her friends and she doesnt understand why... but sure.

by Anonymousreply 300October 14, 2017 12:22 AM

Why is he running with Pride flags every night of his current tour, R300?

He has a voracious sexual appetite and does like women in their 30s as well as VS models. The older women tend not to fangirl over him. But he has fucked a few men too.

by Anonymousreply 301October 14, 2017 3:28 AM

[Quote] Why is he running with Pride flags every night of his current tour

Is that a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 302October 14, 2017 12:57 PM

more gossip, please

by Anonymousreply 303October 15, 2017 2:56 AM

P Diddy is an asshole creep who’s into the DL scene (this a video of Kevin Hart being weirded out with him).

Taylor Swift (her gf is Karlie Kloss, ex gf is Dianna Agron, who is Gal pals with her “BFF”, Molly Howard) is a lesbian. Has been ‘outed’ too many damn times, but she’s got a powerful team. Karlie Kloss’s “bf” is gay, dated fellow prominent men. He’s got pics of him being very cozy with allegedly, gay, rich men from his orbit. He’s Jared Kushner’s brother.

Calvin is the only straight beard, but they didn’t get along. Tom Hiddleston is in a relationship with his publicist, Luke Windsor. Her current beard is also rumored to be gay, with TS being his first gf, still lives with parents.

She also dated her older female band mate when she was under 18, got caught, fiddle player was fired. Rumors of her with other women, chose to beard since she was rumored to be “bisexual” (she wasn’t) in high school, before her parents home schooled her.

Maria Sharapova is an even worse closet case, who’s ex gf, Camilla Belle, had to “steal” Taylor’s beard, Joe Jonas.

Jessica Chastain fled to Europe when Harvey Weinstein threatened her and her ex gf (famous lesbian producer), and “got married” just in case. Essentially what he did to Cara Delevingne.

Angie Harmon was allegedly dating her “BFF” after her break up with Jason Seahorn, but she’s also a right wing, conservative.

The rumors about Lauren Graham/Marcia Cross, in that they were threatened to stay closeted.

Kate Walsh with that shady “husband”, rumored lesbian.

Matt Damon’s wife was a former escort/Harvey ‘girl’ of sorts, in that she was brought in for threesomes, more girls, etc.

Kevin Spacey is a predator.

Demi Lovato dates Selena Gomez, got with creep Wilmer Valderrama, had huge issues with drugs/booze, the rumors of her getting messed up at a college party/event, then sleeping with some frat dude (or dudes) on a bunk bed were pretty bad.

Nickelodeon’s Dan Schneider, and the girls he’s been abusing.

Aaron Rodgers getting outed by his ex boyfriend, rumors about bearding with Taylor Swift (who promptly fired her publicist the day after she posted those lesbian vacation pics in Big Sur), only for Olivia Munn to step in.

Rachel McAdams was a rumored lesbian back in Canada, and was may be a Harvey victim (in that all of a sudden, she was gone).

Lindsay Lohan got a boob job when she was still at Calhoun high school, parents enabled drug use, booze.

by Anonymousreply 304October 15, 2017 5:05 AM

R304 you haven't stated anything we haven't known.

by Anonymousreply 305October 15, 2017 5:07 AM

someone told me that axl rose has kissed men. He's had threesome with another man and woman. But he's never sucked cock or taken it in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 306October 15, 2017 5:13 AM

Harry Styles has said in an interview that he doesn’t label his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 307October 15, 2017 5:31 AM

Well I was just watching a Jessie J video and drooling and wishing. AND what do you know! I mean, maybe you young and in the know people already knew, but I had no idea. Then I saw her age and realize I'm not even perving. She's already 30, so I'm only a few years older than she is. She is so hot. Her body so rocks. And let's face it, Bang Bang is more of we girls do anyway. So I'll take her on this team, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 308October 15, 2017 6:47 AM

[Quote] Demi Lovato dates Selena Gomez

When exactly did she date Selena?

by Anonymousreply 309October 15, 2017 1:06 PM

Re. Sharapova and Camilla Belle - Belle also "dated" Tim Tebow. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 310October 15, 2017 9:05 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311October 16, 2017 3:45 PM

Ryan Switzer (NFL)

by Anonymousreply 312October 16, 2017 4:14 PM

Wow. Styles gets it on. I'd like to know the women he's fucked. What friends of Handlers, and what models? I'm shocked because I saw him at Malibu market last year with long hair like a women, spandex-tight jeans, boots with heels, and a tank top. He was hugging Randy Gerber after lunch at that cuban spot. Looked extraordinarily feminine, and was with his mother at the time.

As for Damon's wife, so that means Lucy wasn't a Miami bar maid after all but a woman he met thru Harvey as a whore and fell for her? That's pretty cool actually. Good for her. She's like Melania in that sense.

by Anonymousreply 313October 16, 2017 4:34 PM

I don't know about Matt Damon's wife being a working girl. If you look at pictures of her from the time he met her, she was chubby and not much of a looker at all. I can't imagine her being a call girl, especially in Miami, where there are gorgeous women everywhere you look.

by Anonymousreply 314October 16, 2017 5:49 PM

R306 we've known.

by Anonymousreply 315October 16, 2017 9:24 PM

What kinds of guys is Springsteen allegedly into?

by Anonymousreply 316October 16, 2017 9:38 PM

R312 Elaborate,please.

by Anonymousreply 317October 17, 2017 1:11 AM

I also forgot about David Gahan from Depressed Mode (Depeche). I don't know why he always talks about blah blah blah, "we just LOOKED gay." My former roommate got down with him after a concert at Dodger Stadium in 1991, and that was when Mr. Gahan was on heroin. Not the smartest move, but who was smart back then. Especially when it came to bangin' a megastar. I don't think major rockstars consider themselves gay. They just call it being a rockstar.

by Anonymousreply 318October 17, 2017 1:19 AM

Where is the Nick Jonas troll and the insider “gradual rollout” gossip?

by Anonymousreply 319October 17, 2017 2:29 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 320October 19, 2017 8:24 AM

[quote] Nickelodeon’s Dan Schneider, and the girls he’s been abusing.

Does that mean I must abhor Josh Peck? Always liked him and his comedy, but if he's covering something like that up....

by Anonymousreply 321October 19, 2017 8:57 AM

Dad had told me Tinky Winky was gay.

by Anonymousreply 322October 19, 2017 11:42 AM

Why was the lesbian thread closed? I'd like to know why someone thought Jenifer Lawrence, Emma Watson and Halle Berry were thought to be lesbians? Anyone here have solid bizz?

by Anonymousreply 323October 19, 2017 1:41 PM

Because it hit its limit R323.

by Anonymousreply 324October 19, 2017 1:48 PM

You can start a part 2 R323

by Anonymousreply 325October 19, 2017 1:52 PM

Some Bump Bitch, R292. They are the lowest of the low.

by Anonymousreply 326October 19, 2017 2:01 PM

That damn red handbag gave tinky winky away!!

by Anonymousreply 327October 19, 2017 3:19 PM

Australian actor Sullivan Stapleton is gay. I have my sources. :)

by Anonymousreply 328October 19, 2017 4:18 PM

Geraldo Rivera, seen making out with a guy at a party in NYC, by a female model, close friend of mine.

by Anonymousreply 329October 19, 2017 4:52 PM

I can confirm Geraldo is gay as well.

And of course, no straight man rocks that 'tache.

Ask Tom Selleck.

by Anonymousreply 330October 19, 2017 6:27 PM

Geraldo is just gross and a liar. He claimed to bang Chrissie Evert when she was still a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 331October 19, 2017 8:06 PM

We don't want to claim Geraldo as one of our owl.

by Anonymousreply 332October 19, 2017 8:31 PM

bump for the bump haters. Triggered?

by Anonymousreply 333October 19, 2017 9:42 PM

Geraldo's got gay voice and doesn't surprise me one bit.

by Anonymousreply 334October 19, 2017 11:08 PM

Geraldo was horrid on Celeb Apprentice... yuck!

by Anonymousreply 335October 19, 2017 11:16 PM

Geraldo has NPD.

by Anonymousreply 336October 19, 2017 11:26 PM

Sullivan Stapleton is hot. I'd recommend his movie Cut Snake. He plays an ex-con trying to reignite his relationship with his ex boyfriend. It was available on Netflix on Demand for awhile, but I'm not sure if it's still available there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 20, 2017 5:20 AM

Could those pants be any tighter?!

by Anonymousreply 338October 20, 2017 11:57 AM

[quote]Could those pants be any tighter?!

Yes, please.

by Anonymousreply 339October 20, 2017 1:51 PM

Please. Geraldo is a compulsive womanizer nearing Harvey Weinstein territory.

by Anonymousreply 340October 20, 2017 5:14 PM

r329 I don't envy that guy on several levels one of which Geraldo is notorious for having bad breath.

by Anonymousreply 341October 20, 2017 5:16 PM

Justin Timberlake. He only does it every now and then - he likes to party - but it's not a secret. Jessica knows about all of it. She really is a ride or die wife for him. George Clooney has a fetish for black men. Nick Jonas is straight with the personality of a 13-year-old.

A lot of names in this thread are in-fact straight. Make no mistakes about it, when you're rich and powerful, you do what you want and get what you want; dabble here and there with the same sex, but ultimately will live a "normal" life with a wife and kids. I've read some stories on here that are simply ridiculous, and far from true about certain people. There have also been stories posted that were 100% accurate, but for whatever reason people don't believe it.

- Publicist in NYC

P.S. - This is all alleged.

by Anonymousreply 342October 20, 2017 7:06 PM

Edgar Ramirez is gay and in a three way thing with Ricky Martin

by Anonymousreply 343October 20, 2017 7:12 PM

r342 and you know the JT story how? Just shop talk? no actual experience with JT just word on the Pr street? More details please.

by Anonymousreply 344October 20, 2017 10:46 PM

[quote]A lot of names in this thread are in-fact straight.

As far as you know. Sometimes people can barely admit it to themselves.

by Anonymousreply 345October 20, 2017 10:56 PM

b i

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346October 20, 2017 11:40 PM

likes to watch guys suck him off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347October 20, 2017 11:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348October 20, 2017 11:45 PM

Sullivan is hot AF

by Anonymousreply 349October 21, 2017 12:19 AM

Hmmm, I'm NY publicist would have no reason to want to in anybody mentioned on this thread. Nope, no reason at all.

by Anonymousreply 350October 21, 2017 12:43 AM

We can never know the very private side of someone's life.

by Anonymousreply 351October 21, 2017 12:52 AM

If you needed any proof that closet cases, fanfrauen, and shills have ruined DL, just look at the original post.

On a gay gossip site a thread about gay celebrities is grayed out from F&Fs.

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 352October 21, 2017 5:47 AM

bump for the bump haters.

by Anonymousreply 353October 21, 2017 6:29 AM

If *anything* the PR tactic would be to sow doubt and stretch credulity to breaking point by claiming EVERYFUCKINGBODY is gay such as in thread... also known as “false fag ops “

by Anonymousreply 354October 21, 2017 6:34 AM

Such as in threads like this*

by Anonymousreply 355October 21, 2017 6:35 AM

R343, Edgar Ramirez is definitely gay (and hot AF IMO). He likes gay stuff on IG like once a day: pics of half naked men, LGBT pride stuff, pretty much all of Ricky Martin’s posts. I’m not sure about the theeesome thing though.

Same thing for Pedro Pascal. If anybody paid attention to his IG likes, they would know instantly that he’s gay. He’s not attractive to me though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356October 21, 2017 9:40 AM

[Quote] Justin Timberlake. He only does it every now and then - he likes to party - but it's not a secret. Jessica knows about all of it. She really is a ride or die wife for him.

What about Jessica? Is she bi too? I've heard rumours she's been interested in JT as far back as Britney.

by Anonymousreply 357October 21, 2017 12:03 PM

R354 that used to be called 'poisoning the well'. And yes, it is the more effective ploy.

by Anonymousreply 358October 21, 2017 12:43 PM

R342 we don't care about Justin Timberlake on this board, whether he's bi or he isn't. Here on DL, Justin's former friend JC Chasez is the only vintage male popstar of interest.

Also, we already know Nick Jonas is straight and his older brothers probably aren't, that was busted wide open half a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 359October 21, 2017 12:51 PM

How come OP's post is greyed out?

by Anonymousreply 360October 21, 2017 1:32 PM

[quote]How come OP's post is greyed out?

You must not be set to "Asbestos Eyeballs." Change it in "Settings."

by Anonymousreply 361October 21, 2017 1:35 PM

I don't understand how the poisoning the well technique is supposed to work. Explain please. Yeah, I know, I'm naive.

by Anonymousreply 362October 21, 2017 6:14 PM

More lesbian celebrities, please.

by Anonymousreply 363October 21, 2017 7:26 PM

You couldn't name one, R363?

by Anonymousreply 364October 21, 2017 7:34 PM

R360 see R352.

Discussing gay celebrities on a gay gossip board offends the sensibilities of many.

by Anonymousreply 365October 21, 2017 7:46 PM

[quote]I don't understand how the poisoning the well technique is supposed to work. Explain please. Yeah, I know, I'm naive.

Flood a thread, like this one, with all sorts of random actors names and declare them gay (even when they are actually straight) and the more casual Datalounge reader doesn't know which of the comments are genuinely sharing gossip and which are troll comments to distract from the comments that share actual gossip and make them blend with all the fake troll BS.

All that is left then is, for outsiders, to look for those actors who had their fair share of gay gossip in the past to filter out the troll posts (or keep their names in the back of their minds in case their names pop up again in other threads with other gossip info).

by Anonymousreply 366October 21, 2017 7:48 PM

Ahh, now I see. Thank you, R366!

by Anonymousreply 367October 21, 2017 10:32 PM

bumpy

by Anonymousreply 368October 22, 2017 7:09 AM

[Quote] Here on DL, Justin's former friend JC Chasez is the only vintage male popstar of interest.

How dare you!!

by Anonymousreply 369October 22, 2017 12:08 PM

For me, a celeb is gay if he sucks dick. For DL, he's gay if Show Tunes etc

by Anonymousreply 370October 22, 2017 3:57 PM

r370, by your logic someone who gets raped (aka forced to suck cock) or who does it to get ahead career-wise (or to get money - Gay4Pay) is gay, too. One is a rape victim and the other is an opportunist. Both are not gay.

If you have consentual gay sex for free, then you are, imo, gay or at least bi.

by Anonymousreply 371October 22, 2017 4:35 PM

R371 We agree (almost). Consensual sex ices it for me.

by Anonymousreply 372October 22, 2017 6:06 PM

r372 Who are you again? who the fuck cares what you classify as gay or not. Newsflash, NO ONE CARES!

by Anonymousreply 373October 22, 2017 9:30 PM

What I'm(R372) am saying is that some feel gay is defined by lifestyle and others feel it's defined by sexual preference alone. That's why they disagree on things like "gay-for-pay" and which celeb is gay.

by Anonymousreply 374October 23, 2017 2:50 PM

After seeing Emma Stone singing with Alan Cumming the other night, I now believe my industry buddy who said she's a lesbian and has been for a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 375October 23, 2017 5:58 PM

r375. Wow your keen insight into Miss Stone is so telling. She was singing, OMG total Lesbo... Wow I bow to your otherworldly gaydar

by Anonymousreply 376October 23, 2017 10:43 PM

I think I read blind items about Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling regularly hooking up.

by Anonymousreply 377October 23, 2017 11:46 PM

r371 you missed the latest DL memo . If you decide to suck cock for career advancement, especially if it's someone repulsive, and you regret it, then you were harassed and abused.

by Anonymousreply 378October 24, 2017 4:29 AM

Bryan, you've come back to DL!

by Anonymousreply 379October 24, 2017 6:36 AM

No one sucks a dick to get ahead in life unless they've already done it in their spare time.

by Anonymousreply 380October 24, 2017 6:46 AM

r380 Oh my

by Anonymousreply 381October 24, 2017 6:51 AM

Who’s the Perry who was mentioned who died?

by Anonymousreply 382October 24, 2017 7:41 AM

[Quote] After seeing Emma Stone singing with Alan Cumming the other night, I now believe my industry buddy who said she's a lesbian and has been for a lifetime.

I thought Emma was the one bearding for Andrew?

by Anonymousreply 383October 24, 2017 2:11 PM

R383 Their arrangement always had the strong whiff of lavender to me

by Anonymousreply 384October 24, 2017 2:19 PM

A thing someone who claims to have worked with Kevin Spacey posted on reddit:

[quote]My experience with him is that he’s been a perfect gentleman and he likes 30 something Asian American guys pretty exclusively.

by Anonymousreply 385October 24, 2017 2:48 PM

A huge number of young theatre actors in London would laugh at that "prefers Asian" comment.

by Anonymousreply 386October 24, 2017 2:55 PM

Why ONLY Asian American? And how an Asian American different from just an Asian?

by Anonymousreply 387October 24, 2017 3:09 PM

The two guys I know who were groped by Spacey were both handsome young white guys.

by Anonymousreply 388October 24, 2017 3:29 PM

What a stupid thread. The absolute WORST element of DL these days are those who want to insist that every attractive white male actor is AT LEAST bisexual.

It's tiresome and absurd.

by Anonymousreply 389October 24, 2017 3:40 PM

[quote]And how an Asian American different from just an Asian?

Really? One is American, one is not. They are vastly different as they have been raised in different countries and cultures.

That is like asking what the difference between a white American and German or black American and a Nigerian.

by Anonymousreply 390October 24, 2017 3:44 PM

[Quote] What a stupid thread. The absolute WORST element of DL these days are those who want to insist that every attractive white male actor is AT LEAST bisexual. It's tiresome and absurd.

This won't be the last thread about it. And bisexuality gets scoffed at alot on this site.

by Anonymousreply 391October 24, 2017 3:53 PM

R390 they all the same in bed to me.

by Anonymousreply 392October 24, 2017 3:55 PM

"The absolute WORST element of DL these days are those who want to insist that every attractive white male actor is AT LEAST bisexual."

The worst is the fangurls who insist that no actors are gay. If you don't like this thread, don't post in it.

by Anonymousreply 393October 25, 2017 1:06 AM

"That is like asking what the difference between a white American and German"

Yes, okay, so why would anyone be sexually attracted to white Americans, but not to Germans. See, this is the part that doesn't make sense

by Anonymousreply 394October 25, 2017 6:18 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 395October 26, 2017 9:01 AM

[Quote] The absolute WORST element of DL these days are those who want to insist that every attractive white male actor is AT LEAST bisexual.

I don't know about [italic]worst[/italic] but it can get annoying.

by Anonymousreply 396October 26, 2017 12:30 PM

Faye Dunaway likes vagine! This is also one of the main reasons she bearded for Kevin Spacey back in the day. Her ex-husband Terry (the photographer) was also in the closet. The funny thing is that her son is a huge Trump supporter and also in the closet. Miss Faye has this weird fixation on strong and powerful men, she loves money, she loves power, she loves control. I think she might have voted for Trump herself.

by Anonymousreply 397October 26, 2017 12:50 PM

[Quote] Faye Dunaway likes vagine! This is also one of the main reasons she bearded for Kevin Spacey back in the day.

They were "dating"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398October 26, 2017 1:50 PM

R390 Um, if he's attracted to Asian physical features, it doesn't make sense then that he wouldn't also be attracted to Asian Canadians, European Asians, and native Asians, like R394 already pointed out.

So, what, the Asian face gets him hard but it's the American accent that clinches the deal for him? That's ridiculous. What the hell could an Asian American possibly give him that other Americans and Asians outside of the US couldn't?

by Anonymousreply 399October 26, 2017 1:54 PM

Stop distracting from the absurdity of a firsthand report that Spacey is exclusively attracted to 30something Asian men.

by Anonymousreply 400October 26, 2017 3:31 PM

Nolan Funk? Interesting how he started following both Armie Hammer and Timothy Chalamet around the time CALL ME is coming out soon.

by Anonymousreply 401October 27, 2017 5:05 PM

Nolan Gerard Funk used to wave his big dick around go go dancing at gay bars before the acting started taking off r401.

by Anonymousreply 402October 27, 2017 5:14 PM

Hart Bochner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403October 27, 2017 5:17 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 404October 27, 2017 10:34 PM

Did Shawn Pyfrom really hookup with Colton Haynes?

There’s apparently drama with him and Charlie Carver.

by Anonymousreply 405October 28, 2017 4:05 AM

agreed R396

the default response seems to be "well, he's an actor. he must have let some gay guy blow him at some point."

by Anonymousreply 406October 28, 2017 4:08 AM

[quote]For me, a celeb is gay if he sucks dick.

Don't be ridiculous. Straight guys suck dick too. Stop being such a jealous bitch.

by Anonymousreply 407October 28, 2017 4:21 AM

[quote]I think I read blind items about Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling regularly hooking up.

I don't think you did.

by Anonymousreply 408October 28, 2017 4:23 AM

[Quote] Did Shawn Pyfrom really hookup with Colton Haynes? There’s apparently drama with him and Charlie Carver.

What drama???

by Anonymousreply 409October 28, 2017 3:37 PM

I wish it were true about Hart Bochner. Stories please.

by Anonymousreply 410October 28, 2017 4:35 PM

Who keeps bumping this shit?

by Anonymousreply 411October 28, 2017 5:40 PM

Some pathetic loser. This topic has more bumps than actual posts.

by Anonymousreply 412October 28, 2017 5:42 PM

[quote]What a stupid thread. The absolute WORST element of DL these days are those who want to insist that every attractive white male actor is AT LEAST bisexual.

D@vida, you've been repeating this mantra on EVERY single thread about GAY celebs, complete with your CRETINOUS capitalization.

Don't you have some hotel rooms to clean?

by Anonymousreply 413October 28, 2017 8:40 PM

R409, they don’t follow each other on Instagram. But Shawn and Max follow each other, and the other gays and suspected gays and Charlie follow each other.

by Anonymousreply 414October 28, 2017 11:35 PM

Taylor L has been liking Colto weddings pics left and right. It's cute.

Also I'm pretty sure Spencer List is gay. He's always liked guys' (and girls' to be fair) pics on IG, but he's been on a bender liking clearly homoerotic stuff recently. When his IG likes started to align with Joey Pollari, I knew he was family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 29, 2017 4:39 AM

R415 Dat face a potential successful tranny canvas

by Anonymousreply 416October 29, 2017 8:12 AM

R414 Maybe it's a personality clash??

by Anonymousreply 417October 29, 2017 1:49 PM

Emma Stone.

by Anonymousreply 418October 29, 2017 6:48 PM

Emma Stone? But no stories. Ahh I see, more DL crystal balls, from mere feelings. got it!

by Anonymousreply 419October 29, 2017 7:57 PM

Weren't there rumors about Burt Reynolds being bi? Is it just wishful thinking or anyone have stories/info? I never got any gay vibe from him, but hes sure was hot looking.

by Anonymousreply 420October 30, 2017 5:04 AM

“Burt Reynolds being bi? Is it just WISHFUL THINKING or anyone have stories/info?”

The 1970s called on a CB radio and want their taste back

by Anonymousreply 421October 30, 2017 5:15 AM

Kevin Spacey-came out as gay on facebook.

by Anonymousreply 422October 30, 2017 5:22 AM

Here's his twitter post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423October 30, 2017 5:24 AM

Nice. Coming out to divert attention away from molesting a boy.

We don't want you, Kevin. Go back in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 424October 30, 2017 6:24 AM

Sorry who is Kevin Spacey ? I dont care about some wrinkly bald elder gay. back to the bi gay gossip from the generation that matter!

by Anonymousreply 425October 30, 2017 8:58 AM

R421, he was hot back in the day! The '70's were hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 426October 30, 2017 12:42 PM

Burt Reynolds circa 1970 was a VERY hot piece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427October 30, 2017 12:46 PM

Lesser known but Billy Warlock of Baywatch and General Hospital hit on me hard in a parking lot of all places. I wasn't out at the time and didn't know how to react so I blushed and walked away. He was cute as hell but he's a midget.

by Anonymousreply 428October 31, 2017 11:32 PM

Damn 428. What year was this?

by Anonymousreply 429November 1, 2017 2:50 AM

R428 Kin Shriner would have been so mad!!

by Anonymousreply 430November 1, 2017 4:24 AM

r430....what makes you think he didnt tap that ass ?

by Anonymousreply 431November 1, 2017 2:23 PM

Val Kilmer is bisexual or even gay.

JC Van Dam is gay obviously.

Neither Vin or the Rock are heterosexual. Especially Vin with his whole, "I only date women from Europe!" when he's not even European at all, has no European relatives, etc.

Tobey Spiderman is gay, and so are Leo and BC.

by Anonymousreply 432January 4, 2020 1:33 PM

[quote] Val Kilmer is bisexual or even gay.

Marathoning his movies this week, this has crossed my mind. But how can you be sure R432? Receipts would be good.

by Anonymousreply 433February 16, 2020 12:14 PM

Bump bitches at R432 and R433.

by Anonymousreply 434February 16, 2020 1:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!