Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Mike

Is he a gay?

Mikhail Varshavski commonly known as Doctor Mike is a medical resident, social media personality and philanthropist based in New York City. He is a third year family medicine resident focusing on family and preventative medicine at Overlook Medical Center.[1]

Varshavski gained media attention in mid-2015 when Buzzfeed published an article about him praising him for his good looks. Subsequently, he became known as the "hottest doctor on Instagram," and was featured in a variety of magazines and newspapers including Cosmopolitan, DailyMail, New York Magazine and Time. His Instagram account amassed to about one million followers by October 2015. His following further increased in November, when People magazine named him the "Sexiest Doctor Alive" in its Sexiest Men Alive issue.[2] As of February 2017, his Instagram account has 2.6 million followers.[3]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2020 12:57 PM

Of course he's Gay. Tommy should dump Gio for this guy. Much cuter couple.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2017 7:21 PM

What's next, a thread on Hunter Parrish's closet?

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2017 7:30 PM

I don't get the fascination with this guy and I kind of know him. My PGY2 year at Columbia had me do a surgical rotation at Overlook where he was a first year resident. He was tall but I didn't think of him as especially good looking. And he was far, far from being super smart. He would piss off surgical residents with his You Can Be A Doctor & Have a Life shtick. Sure you can if you're going into family medicine and just plan to be a doc-in-a-box. Surgery or some other field of specialized medicine is a different story and requires a much deeper level of commitment. Anyway, I can't believe he's become a phenomena.

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2018 10:55 PM

Generic. Head to toe.

by Anonymousreply 4August 25, 2018 11:15 PM

"a gay"? Is this another obsessed Frau thread?

by Anonymousreply 5August 25, 2018 11:15 PM

No, he has a girlfriend wed ho is a TV personality.

by Anonymousreply 6August 25, 2018 11:23 PM

I don’t like the cut of his jib. I wouldn’t want someone who looks like a Chippendale’s dancer as my doctor.

by Anonymousreply 7August 25, 2018 11:26 PM

What's your specialty, r3?

by Anonymousreply 8August 25, 2018 11:30 PM

How big? c or uc?

by Anonymousreply 9August 25, 2018 11:34 PM

Hey R3...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 25, 2018 11:47 PM

I'd hit that. He's fine as fuck and making good money through social media. His body is really really nice as well. I'd hate for him to make me do the couch test because I would be throwing wood. It would be nice for Dr. McDreamy to give my balls a little touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 7, 2019 7:23 PM

Nice

by Anonymousreply 12July 26, 2020 10:25 AM

His major drawback is that he didn’t make it into a real medical school and had to go the osteopath route.

by Anonymousreply 13July 26, 2020 11:04 AM

R13, you annoy people

by Anonymousreply 14July 26, 2020 11:09 AM

Hot doc Mike Varshavski demonstrates massage skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 26, 2020 12:18 PM

I’d hit that.

by Anonymousreply 16July 26, 2020 12:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!